Hey Everyone,

Websleuths Radio needs your help.

We are doing a test show to check out some adjustments we made on our Blogtalkradio.com show.

If you are free tonight, Thursday, December 14th at 8:00 PM EASTERN and want to help us with our sound check here is what you do:

*Go to the show titled "We are testing again" at Websleuths Radio on Blogtalkradio.com

* Call: (713) 955-0606
* Toll-free: (877) 665-1565

We will talk about anything you want as we test all our new settings. Who knows what will happen tonight?

Maybe you want to confess to something shocking. Call me tomorrow. Just make sure use your best and clearest voice for your confession. After all, I'm glad you will be confessing but hey, this is about my audio test ya know? haha

Really, I would love to hear from a lot of people. You can call and tell me your ideas for Websleuths. Perhaps you have a suggestion on what we can do to better serve the Websleuths community.

Don't be mean though, if you are mean I will cry, then I will hunt you down. KIDDING. I wouldn't cry...hehe

OK, One More Time for the Cheap Seats in the Back:

TONIGHT DECEMBER 14TH, @8:00 PM EASTERN HELP US TEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO BY CALLING INTO OUR SHOW

CLICK HERE TO LOGIN TO WEBSLEUTHS RADIO'S "WE ARE TESTING AGAIN" SHOW

THEN CALL IN AND LET'S ALL CHAT

(713) 955-0606

TOLL-FREE (877) 665-1565

Maybe we will play the drinking game called "Bombshell". We can watch an old Nancy Grace episode and every time she says "BOMBSHELL" we have to take a shot of Tequilla. I'm in Utah so I will take a shot of milk but I'll go a bit nutty and drink shots of WHOLE milk. Yeah, we can party in Utah I'll tell ya

Talk to you tonight
Tricia