PDA

View Full Version : Pitbulls chew off babies scrotum while mom visits boyfriend.

Steely Dan
04-09-2010, 10:49 AM
Link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,590629,00.html)

Dogs Chew Off 6-Month-Old Baby's Testicles in California

Friday, April 09, 2010

A 6-month-old baby had his testicles chewed off by two large dogs while he was left strapped in his baby carrier alone in a California apartment, CBS2.com reported Thursday.

Carrie McKinney, 22, was visiting her boyfriend Doug Ritchey’s apartment and left her son in his car seat on the floor. After leaving the room, Ritchey’s two pit bulls tore through the baby’s diaper and chewed off his scrotum.

Police said the baby was taken to a local hospital and then to Loma Linda University Medical Center for surgery—but they were unsuccessful in trying to save his testicles.

McKinney could face charges of criminal neglect, and has lost custody of her son temporarily to Child Protective Services. Both pit bulls are scheduled to be euthanized.

There should be no temporary loss of custody on this one. Why the hell do you leave a child on the floor with two pit bulls in the house?

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Click here to read more from CBS2.com (http://cbs2.com/local/infant.attacked.dog.2.1619910.html)

mysticrose
04-09-2010, 10:55 AM
OMG !! This poor child , she is real lucky he is still alive .... What in the he** were they doing that she left him alone ? I just can't believe this , I just can't believe this !

Jenni979
04-09-2010, 10:59 AM
So... Can we strap Mommy-Dearest down to a chair and let the same dogs chomp out her ovaries??? That seems almost fair to me... At least then she wouldn't be able to have any more children and subject them to this kind of never-ending terror.

Sorry... I think I am just in "a mood" today...

kbl8201
04-09-2010, 12:02 PM
'temporarry' what? she left her 6 month baby alone with two pit bulls while she went out and....

permaent loss of custody should be the least of her problmes :(

Babyslims
04-09-2010, 12:17 PM
awww that poor baby :snooty:

I can't stand mom's that put a man before their childrens well being. I hope she never regains custody! Its shocking she left her baby alone & with 2 dogs..... That poor baby is going to have to live with her dumbass mistake for the rest of his life.

I HOPE THAT MAN WAS WORTH IT STUPID :furious:

Melanie
04-09-2010, 12:24 PM
awww that poor baby :snooty:

I can't stand mom's that put a man before their childrens well being. I hope she never regains custody! Its shocking she left her baby alone & with 2 dogs..... That poor baby is going to have to live with her dumbass mistake for the rest of his life.

I HOPE THAT MAN WAS WORTH IT STUPID :furious:

Agreed! And if I hear one more "moron" say -- Oh, my pit bull is soooo sweet, would never hurt a fly. This just goes to show. No, I don't want to start a pit bull debate, but let me tell ya, babies and pit bulls do not mix. Did the evil dogs get put down? I hope so.

As far as custody, she should lose it permantly!

MOO

Mel

amandab
04-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Just how high was this momster that she didn't hear what I can only assume were screams coming from this child??

BeanE
04-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Oh my God how absolutely horrifying. That poor, poor baby. The pain and terror he went through are unimaginable.

Babyslims
04-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Yeah people like that tick me off too. I'm really over protective. I don't trust ANY DOG! Some of the nastiest ones I have came across aren't even the big ones.

tlcya
04-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Oh for cryin out loud. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I swear, you need a license to drive, I sometimes wish there was such a thing as a license to practice parenting. This is just so sad, and so preventable. I mean sheesh.

reen
04-09-2010, 01:00 PM
:furious::furious::furious: WTH??!!!!!

She should be euthanized right along with those savage mutts of hers. Good lord.

BuzzieCat
04-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Would a dog be especially prone to tear off a diaper and chew a baby's diaper area? Just makes me a little suspicious when I hear of a supposed dog attack that happens in this manner. Wouldn't a vicious dog just attack the face, hands, or legs rather than targeting in on one specific area of anatomy that must have clothes/coverings torn off to get to? The article doesn't say if the baby had any other injuries.

tlcya
04-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Would a dog be especially prone to tear off a diaper and chew a baby's diaper area? Just makes me a little suspicious when I hear of a supposed dog attack that happens in this manner. Wouldn't a vicious dog just attack the face, hands, or legs rather than targeting in on one specific area of anatomy that must have clothes/coverings torn off to get to? The article doesn't say if the baby had any other injuries.

Not if the child's dipaer was soiled. Dogs enjoy poop. Simple fact. When my kids were in diapers I had to get a heavy duty garbage can with tight lid to keep the dogs from eating the poo diapers and spreading them about the house. Dogs can be kinda nasty in that way.

kbl8201
04-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Just how high was this momster that she didn't hear what I can only assume were screams coming from this child??

she wasnt there

BuzzieCat
04-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Not if the child's dipaer was soiled. Dogs enjoy poop. Simple fact. When my kids were in diapers I had to get a heavy duty garbage can with tight lid to keep the dogs from eating the poo diapers and spreading them about the house. Dogs can be kinda nasty in that way.

That's true. I've had firsthand experience with poop-eating dogs myself, although it's been a few years. I guess I just never heard of a dog tearing off a child's diaper to get at it.

SuziQ
04-09-2010, 02:29 PM

There have been a few cases where a baby's genitals or other body parts were supposedly removed by a dog. Later it was determined that it was human caused and the dogs were used as scapegoats. I don't have enough information on this case to say that happened here.

kbl8201
04-09-2010, 03:05 PM
well i dont care if it was actually the dogs or the woman, what happened is the womans fault either way. but im afraid if it was just neglect rather then an overt act, she's gonna skate on this.

redkatrampant
04-09-2010, 03:10 PM
I am sorry, some breed's just should not be allowed to exist. THAT aside...I do not leave my grands alone with the cat, let alone the dog. And I just have a Jack Russel. We had a chow chow for 14 years that was the MOST gentle dog, but I still never left the kids alone!

mysticrose
04-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Are you ready for this !!!!! :furious::furious:

Dog-attack victim mom had lost two other children

A 22-year-old mother, whose infant son's testicles were severed when two dogs attacked him as he lay unattended in a baby carrier at a Murrieta apartment last weekend, had lost custody of her other two children in 2008, authorities said.

Now, in light of the attack, San Diego County child protective services has obtained a court order to take the infant away from the mother, who is identified as Carrie McKinney, of Point Loma, said Murrieta police Sgt. Jim Ganley.

Reached by phone Thursday, McKinney declined to comment.

McKinney told police that she was at her friend's apartment on Arboretum Way about 10 a.m. Saturday getting dressed to go out when the attack happened. Her friend was in the shower upstairs and her 6-month-old son was downstairs on the floor.

According to McKinney, the baby was in the carrier for a total of 10 minutes before the attack, Ganley said. She checked on the baby once and he was fine, but about three minutes later heard screaming and rushed to the room to find that one or both of her friend's dogs -- a 5-year-old female pit bull and an 8-month-old pit bull mix -- had ripped off the baby's diaper and bitten him in the groin area.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_W_sattack09.48caced.html

Steely Dan
04-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Are you ready for this !!!!! :furious::furious:

Dog-attack victim mom had lost two other children

A 22-year-old mother, whose infant son's testicles were severed when two dogs attacked him as he lay unattended in a baby carrier at a Murrieta apartment last weekend, had lost custody of her other two children in 2008, authorities said.

Now, in light of the attack, San Diego County child protective services has obtained a court order to take the infant away from the mother, who is identified as Carrie McKinney, of Point Loma, said Murrieta police Sgt. Jim Ganley.

Reached by phone Thursday, McKinney declined to comment.

McKinney told police that she was at her friend's apartment on Arboretum Way about 10 a.m. Saturday getting dressed to go out when the attack happened. Her friend was in the shower upstairs and her 6-month-old son was downstairs on the floor.

According to McKinney, the baby was in the carrier for a total of 10 minutes before the attack, Ganley said. She checked on the baby once and he was fine, but about three minutes later heard screaming and rushed to the room to find that one or both of her friend's dogs -- a 5-year-old female pit bull and an 8-month-old pit bull mix -- had ripped off the baby's diaper and bitten him in the groin area.

Sterilize her. :banghead:

Opie
04-09-2010, 05:57 PM

Too bad there is no way we can do this. It's not PC.:banghead::furious:

AutomaticAuttie
04-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Wow here are all her myspace links.....

http://www.myspace.com/personalfriendsofcarrie

http://www.myspace.com/militarywivesinsandiego

http://www.myspace.com/militarymommiessandiego

http://www.myspace.com/enhancecarrie

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000045996227&ref=search&sid=1173427855.1155759761..1#!/profile.php?id=100000451306847

And the boyfriend.....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000045996227&ref=search&sid=1173427855.1155759761..1

BOZGAL
04-09-2010, 06:52 PM
GMAB :furious:

That poor baby for the love of Pete.
She should not even be allowed to have pets much less children. :banghead:
In fact keep her away from Teddy Bears as well.

mysterygirl
04-09-2010, 06:58 PM
OMG I'm so sick of people trusting Pit Bulls around babies and children..............left alone, alone.......this horrifies me.

kgeaux
04-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Agreed! And if I hear one more "moron" say -- Oh, my pit bull is soooo sweet, would never hurt a fly. This just goes to show. No, I don't want to start a pit bull debate, but let me tell ya, babies and pit bulls do not mix. Did the evil dogs get put down? I hope so.

As far as custody, she should lose it permantly!

MOO

Mel

My pit underwent a socialization test---I think it was called the good canine test---done by our vet when the dog was 6 months old, again at 2 years of age and again at 4 years of age. He has passed every time.

He is like a member of our family and we love him. But as responsible owners, we make sure he is muzzled when around children, he is always harnessed and never left alone outside or with people he is unfamiliar with. We don't play "games" that will confuse him, like lets see what the dog will do if daddy attacks mommy, which I have seen some owners do.

My dog is a sweetie. But we are aware of the power he possesses and we don't take chances.

You are right: pit bulls and babies do not mix. In fact, I would go further and say that dogs and babies do not mix and should never be unsupervised when around each other.

The dogs are scheduled for euthanasia, and that is a good thing.

Yeah people like that tick me off too. I'm really over protective. I don't trust ANY DOG! Some of the nastiest ones I have came across aren't even the big ones.

You are so right that some of the nastiest dogs aren't necessarily the largest dogs.....and you are doing good to watch your children when they are around animals. I don't think that is overprotective, I think it is wise.

:furious::furious::furious: WTH??!!!!!

She should be euthanized right along with those savage mutts of hers. Good lord.

Not taking up for the mom, but they weren't her dogs.

Dogs love smells, and the stinkier the better. I can see a dog being interested in a soiled diaper.

There have been a few cases where a baby's genitals or other body parts were supposedly removed by a dog. Later it was determined that it was human caused and the dogs were used as scapegoats. I don't have enough information on this case to say that happened here.

You're right, of course. However, since the dogs are scheduled for euthanasia, I sure hope someone made sure the dogs caused the horrible injuries to this baby.

I am not trying to stand up for this mother, not defending her at all. At best, she was stupid to leave her child alone with dogs. It is interesting to note that she has had children removed from her care before, and I wish we knew why. Did she injure her other children? Neglect them?

I did want to point out that "IF" her story is correct, and she left the baby for only a short time and ran out to investigate when she heard his cries, and that is a REALLY BIG "IF" in my mind, then perhaps the injuries were so severe because she couldn't pull the dogs off the baby.

OMG I'm so sick of people trusting Pit Bulls around babies and children..............left alone, alone.......this horrifies me.

This is horrifying. And really, responsible parents should not leave any child unattended around ANY dog. We wouldn't leave our babies unattended around strangers, and we shouldn't leave them unattended in situations like this.

My children were always with me, unless it was night time and they'd gone to bed in their own rooms.....and since we had a family bed, they were not infants or even toddlers when they decided to move to their "own territory."

BuzzieCat
04-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Point taken about the possibly smelly diaper, but I am still suspicious, particularly with the fact that her other children were taken away from her. Would be very interested to learn what happened with the other children. Why on earth would you plunk a baby down on the floor with some dogs and then go off somewhere in another part of the home to get dressed? :waitasec:

I guess hearing about those other cases where dogs were blamed and it turned out to be humans who actually did the damage makes me suspicious in this case. It just sounds very specific, very targeted, if that is the "only" injury. If there were other bites to the legs or nearby areas, I might be more inclined to believe it was neglect/dog bites rather than deliberate abuse/no dog involved. If a large dog were excited by smells or other cues, could it really contain itself to one relatively small area of damage? Like I said, if the child has multiple injuries/bites, I would be more inclined to believe a dog did it.

Beyond Belief
04-09-2010, 08:44 PM
OMG when are people going to take how dangerous pits can be seriously. :furious:

oceanblueeyes
04-09-2010, 09:51 PM

No, they wouldn't especially if the child had urinated and defecated in his diaper. The smell would attract the dogs to that specific area.

This woman needs to go to jail for child neglect, child abuse and child endangerment and this baby never ever needs to be around this mom who didn't give on tinker's dam about him.

imo

jjenny
04-09-2010, 10:49 PM
This is incredibly awful. This child's life will never be the same.

teedie2
04-10-2010, 02:35 AM
Here's another link to one of her myspace accounts:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmyspace.com%2Fcarrieraea&h=9af9736b4149e61c8e6694024bcf35ae (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmyspace.com%2Fcarrieraea&h=9af9736b4149e61c8e6694024bcf35ae)

Lots of pictures at this one.

She is only 22 and has 3 children .. she's been busy, hasn't she?

That poor little baby, what is his life going to be? :furious:

kbl8201
04-10-2010, 02:38 AM
good question teedie......i dont know much about the medical aspact here, but what about normal peeing, and later in life reproduction? :(

Melanie
04-10-2010, 02:52 AM

You're right - da* sick dogs. All you have to do is google Pit Bull bites and you'll see the horror and damage these animals leave in their path. It's really quite disturbing.

foryourwine
04-10-2010, 03:21 AM
She's got a picture of (im assuming) one of the pitbulls. She also has some err interesting Halloween photos. Classy lady..

mitzi
04-10-2010, 04:49 AM
So... Can we strap Mommy-Dearest down to a chair and let the same dogs chomp out her ovaries??? That seems almost fair to me... At least then she wouldn't be able to have any more children and subject them to this kind of never-ending terror.

Sorry... I think I am just in "a mood" today...

Then I must be in a mood too, cuz this just sickens me. It's always the child is the victim, while "mama" goes to be with her "man". It's bad enough to leave this sweet baby alone in an apartment, but to do so with pitbulls there...I just have no words. :furious:

Sheromom
04-10-2010, 04:57 AM
My pit underwent a socialization test---I think it was called the good canine test---done by our vet when the dog was 6 months old, again at 2 years of age and again at 4 years of age. He has passed every time.

He is like a member of our family and we love him. But as responsible owners, we make sure he is muzzled when around children, he is always harnessed and never left alone outside or with people he is unfamiliar with. We don't play "games" that will confuse him, like lets see what the dog will do if daddy attacks mommy, which I have seen some owners do.

My dog is a sweetie. But we are aware of the power he possesses and we don't take chances.

You are right: pit bulls and babies do not mix. In fact, I would go further and say that dogs and babies do not mix and should never be unsupervised when around each other.

The dogs are scheduled for euthanasia, and that is a good thing.

You are so right that some of the nastiest dogs aren't necessarily the largest dogs.....and you are doing good to watch your children when they are around animals. I don't think that is overprotective, I think it is wise.

Not taking up for the mom, but they weren't her dogs.

Dogs love smells, and the stinkier the better. I can see a dog being interested in a soiled diaper.

You're right, of course. However, since the dogs are scheduled for euthanasia, I sure hope someone made sure the dogs caused the horrible injuries to this baby.

I am not trying to stand up for this mother, not defending her at all. At best, she was stupid to leave her child alone with dogs. It is interesting to note that she has had children removed from her care before, and I wish we knew why. Did she injure her other children? Neglect them?

I did want to point out that "IF" her story is correct, and she left the baby for only a short time and ran out to investigate when she heard his cries, and that is a REALLY BIG "IF" in my mind, then perhaps the injuries were so severe because she couldn't pull the dogs off the baby.

This is horrifying. And really, responsible parents should not leave any child unattended around ANY dog. We wouldn't leave our babies unattended around strangers, and we shouldn't leave them unattended in situations like this.

My children were always with me, unless it was night time and they'd gone to bed in their own rooms.....and since we had a family bed, they were not infants or even toddlers when they decided to move to their "own territory."

Dear God- people really play those games with animals? We used to be blessed to own a gentle Yellow Lab that loved everyone in the family. One night my daughters got into a yelling match and that dog went and stood in between the two of them- growling at BOTH whenever they yelled. We had owned that dog a good 10 years and I was afraid it would attack one of the girls. It was, of course, defending both of them from each other. Leave a baby with a pittbull? Oh H-E- doublehockeysticks no!!! Not a sweet yellow lab; surely NOT a pitty!

mitzi
04-10-2010, 05:01 AM
She's got a picture of (im assuming) one of the pitbulls. She also has some err interesting Halloween photos. Classy lady..

Geez! I almost expected to see KC Anthony in those shots in her halloween outfit! :rolleyes:

Openmind
04-10-2010, 09:18 AM

I agree. Legal or not, I agree.

I don't think we have enough willing homes for all the children that need to be removed from unsafe environments.

This woman is just stupid and her baby will pay for her stupidty for the rest of his life. He should never be returned to her care -- ever.

Children are not science experiments that you keep giving back to callous, stupid, ill equipped adults to see if they can/will improve their parenting skills.

kgeaux
04-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Dear God- people really play those games with animals? We used to be blessed to own a gentle Yellow Lab that loved everyone in the family. One night my daughters got into a yelling match and that dog went and stood in between the two of them- growling at BOTH whenever they yelled. We had owned that dog a good 10 years and I was afraid it would attack one of the girls. It was, of course, defending both of them from each other. Leave a baby with a pittbull? Oh H-E- doublehockeysticks no!!! Not a sweet yellow lab; surely NOT a pitty!

Yep. I've seen owners playing many inappropriate types of games, including one owner who did just what I said: Let's pretend to have a big old fight and see what the dog does!!! The dog acted much like your lab---he got between the two and guarded them from each other. But there was potential for a real tragedy, especially since the poor dog was so darn confused and upset about the owner's "fight."

Bartleby
04-11-2010, 02:55 AM
good question teedie......i dont know much about the medical aspact here, but what about normal peeing, and later in life reproduction? :(

Without testicles this poor boy is never going to reproduce. He will need hormonal treatments to make his voice drop and grow pubic hair.

I'm not clear from the descriptions if his penis was bitten off, but I don't see how the dogs could target testicles and leave the penis intact. There are operations that can create a new penis, not sure of the details, but a more or less normal sex life may still be possible. They can probably give him a set of almost normal-looking genitalia when he reaches a certain age, so he does not suffer too much social stigma.

I have never heard of a testicle transplant, but with constant improvements in medical procedures it may even be possible that he could be given a full working set of genitalia at some point.

The mother, OTOH, is always going to be a danger to her children if they are left in her custody.

Sheromom
04-11-2010, 03:08 AM
Yep. I've seen owners playing many inappropriate types of games, including one owner who did just what I said: Let's pretend to have a big old fight and see what the dog does!!! The dog acted much like your lab---he got between the two and guarded them from each other. But there was potential for a real tragedy, especially since the poor dog was so darn confused and upset about the owner's "fight."

How sad........and how confusing for the animals and any resulting consequences would clearly be the fault of the people involved from my point of view. I wouldn't even do that to my little Papillon. I do admire your stance for these dogs; I just wish I could get over my personal fear of them. Our neighbor's leave theirs outside constantly in a small cage. But sometimes, late at night, they turn it loose to run the neighborhood for exercise. And sometimes, I work until midnight. I am so afraid of that dog. :-(

Steely Dan
04-11-2010, 06:14 AM
How sad........and how confusing for the animals and any resulting consequences would clearly be the fault of the people involved from my point of view. I wouldn't even do that to my little Papillon. I do admire your stance for these dogs; I just wish I could get over my personal fear of them. Our neighbor's leave theirs outside constantly in a small cage. But sometimes, late at night, they turn it loose to run the neighborhood for exercise. And sometimes, I work until midnight. I am so afraid of that dog. :-(

Call the police and let them know. That's illegal and dangerous.

Sheromom
04-11-2010, 02:52 PM
I have, Steely, but can't tell that anything has been done. I've even called our local ASPCA. They have come out and talked to them but it hasn't made any difference. I WILL keep calling every time I see him loose, though, and surely something will be done over time. The thing is, it is a gorgeous animal; I wish I could be comfortable with it. It has a bad life confined to such a small area most of the time. They have a small child so they don't want it in the house anymore. Hope that baby never makes it into the dog pen!

Steely Dan
04-11-2010, 03:10 PM
I have, Steely, but can't tell that anything has been done. I've even called our local ASPCA. They have come out and talked to them but it hasn't made any difference. I WILL keep calling every time I see him loose, though, and surely something will be done over time. The thing is, it is a gorgeous animal; I wish I could be comfortable with it. It has a bad life confined to such a small area most of the time. They have a small child so they don't want it in the house anymore. Hope that baby never makes it into the dog pen!

So they let it out to hurt somebody elses child? They need to take him to the pound.

jjenny
04-11-2010, 04:50 PM

I agree, people should not let their dogs run free. I believe most places have leash laws.

Babyslims
04-11-2010, 07:37 PM

I wanted to chime in. About 5 years ago I called the BREVARD Fl ASPCA (wanted to make sure they got 'credit' for this) Anyways I was opening my front door and all of the sudden there were 4 pit bulls barking very aggressivly trying to get through my glass/screen door. It scared the crap out of me because I wasn't expecting it.Thank goodness I had a glass/screen door! I called the ASPCA and I was told "until they hurt someone there's nothing we can do" Thats some crap there! She's lucky nothing happened. Otherwise I would of went down and beat her with whatever limbs I had left :slap:

Hope the poor little one is going to be alright! I really hope she does not get him back. I think they need to make laws that if you lose your kids for certain reasons that all others should be taken away at birth. I know accidents happen but this one was wayyy preventable. Did anyone ever find out why she lost her first two?

kgeaux
04-11-2010, 09:17 PM

Any animal that is kept cooped up in a small cage or on a chain for long periods of time---coupled with the lack of socialization the animal receives, even from its own family---is more likely to become a danger than an animal who lives with its family and receives love, nurture and care. I would be afraid of that dog, too.

charok
04-12-2010, 09:42 AM
i saw a story few years back, a dachshund type dog did a similar thing* mutilating a babys gentials, baby left unattended for a few min, enough time for the dog to get to it.. so its not a pit bull thing.. any breed of dog could do this.

tlcya
04-12-2010, 09:48 AM
Its not the dogs I have a problem with. They are animals and driven by their instincts. Its the people involved who oughta be put down IMO. Animals are only as good or as bad as their people. While some breeds are more dangerous because of their powerful jaw strenth, tenacity, etc. Any animal can be poorly socialized and not well supervised with tragic results.

Filly
10-17-2010, 06:31 PM
Case dismissed. Carrie McKinney free to go.

I'll get some links.

Oh she can not be reached for comment. Just saying.

http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2010-10-15/news/case-dismissed-against-mother-whose-child-was-attacked-by-two-pitbulls-in-murrieta

kgeaux
10-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Case dismissed. Carrie McKinney free to go.

I'll get some links.

Oh she can not be reached for comment. Just saying.

http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2010-10-15/news/case-dismissed-against-mother-whose-child-was-attacked-by-two-pitbulls-in-murrieta

I guess the evidence didn't support a viable chance of conviction.

I honestly don't blame her for not commenting. Nothing good can come from anything she would have to say; people who believe this was a clear act of negligence will still believe that and people who believe this was an unfortunate accident will still believe it was an accident. She'll just put herself AND her baby back in the public eye.

spartanmom
10-17-2010, 08:43 PM
Found another interesting article....note the dates, as this incident originally happened back in April....

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/murrieta/article_9511169d-1d20-5fd0-ace2-f59993b451c0.html

I hope I did this right!!

Filly
10-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Found another interesting article....note the dates, as this incident originally happened back in April....

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/murrieta/article_9511169d-1d20-5fd0-ace2-f59993b451c0.html

I hope I did this right!!

Yep, you did it right, Spartanmom. Thank you.