PDA

View Full Version : Strange blog comment...break the code

momtective
04-09-2010, 12:25 PM
March 25th, 2010 1:49 am ET a comment was posted on this blog http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/19/gabriel%E2%80%99s-mom-in-court-wants-new-lawyer/

The poster of the comment addresses Logan and uses code words "Hallelujah", "Taco", "Shack", and the phrases "Hosanna Hallelujah" and "green is better than blue."

I'm interested in knowing who you think this poster is and what the code words might mean.

Please do not post the blog comment here...we can paraphrase what it says but we can't post it here.

kappy50
04-09-2010, 12:32 PM
march 25th, 2010 1:49 am et a blog post was made on this blog http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/19/gabriel%e2%80%99s-mom-in-court-wants-new-lawyer/

the poster addresses logan and uses code words "hallelujah", "taco", "shack", and the phrases "hosanna hallelujah" and "green is better than blue."

i'm interested in knowing who you think this poster is and what the code words might mean.

Please do not post the blog post itself here...we can paraphrase what it says but we can't post it here.

wow!!!

momtective
04-09-2010, 12:36 PM
wow!!!

Absolutely stunning isn't it!

kappy50
04-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Absolutely stunning isn't it!

you really think LM looks at NG's blogs ???

momtective
04-09-2010, 12:39 PM
you really think LM looks at NG's blogs ???

Apparently whoever posted it does.:waitasec:

kappy50
04-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Apparently whoever posted it does.:waitasec:

this was posted on the day before that the custody hearing was..I find that odd as well....

momtective
04-09-2010, 12:50 PM
It almost reads like a ransom note, doesn't it.
Funny thing about blog comments...when they are posted the IP address is recorded, whether posted by CPU, iphone or blackberry. The poster of the comment can go back and delete the comment but that will not remove their IP address and besides...I've got it screen capped. :dance:

sandangel
04-09-2010, 01:03 PM
Does anyone think that TS is behind this weird post?

momtective
04-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Here's my take on it...
1. Hallelujah & Hosanna Hallelujah= Posted by someone who is obviously schooled in bible vernacular.
2. Back to square one= where we started from with the adoption of Gabriel what we told you we would do and what we plan to do if you don't say what we want you to say.
3. Green is better than blue= alive is better than dead.
4. Taco= I have no idea what this could refer to...maybe Mexico.
5. Shack= The book "The Shack" in which the story line follows the murder of a man's young daughter and the hiding of her body as well as the father's unique relationship with God. Great book btw.

All jmo of course.

Boo Scout
04-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Thanks for posting this MomT. Has this been sent into LE for them to review do you know?

For some reason, these comments are not sitting well with me at all. I don't know why. It's nothing concrete I can put my finger on, but it's really bothering me. I keep re-reading and I have this bad feeling about it.

Also, I've seen comments somewhere else using the same one word screen name as this commenter. Now it's a common word, so it could be nothing, but it just strikes me as maybe too coincidental. I'm going to see if I can find any of it just to see what those comments said.

momtective
04-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks for posting this MomT. Has this been sent into LE for them to review do you know?

For some reason, these comments are not sitting well with me at all. I don't know why. It's nothing concrete I can put my finger on, but it's really bothering me. I keep re-reading and I have this bad feeling about it.

Yes Boo Scout, it was turned over to the family and Ken...I'm assuming they passed it to LE. Maybe BeanE can confirm.

momtective
04-09-2010, 01:34 PM
"Hoshana" (הושענא) is a Hebrew word meaning please save or save now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosanna

Hallelujah is an –interjection
1.Praise ye the Lord!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hallelujah

danisisa
04-09-2010, 01:36 PM
I when looking up some of the words, Hosanna refers to help or save. The other word is to give praise to someone. I think TS wants LM to ask her for help and praise her to save G. IT is the one thing he has refused to do is talk to her..WTF is wrong with her!! Nothing better happen to G!!

momtective
04-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Does anyone think that TS is behind this weird post?

I can't imagine that it isn't her but there is no proof...well not yet anyway:dance:

danisisa
04-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Whoever wrote that---I am sure you look in this site...I will tell you now that your hands are all over this and life behind bars and losing that lifestyle you have is not worth it!!

jessicat
04-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Wow!!!! Also...stating the obvious...its someone who knows the case or is involved in it?.."3rd party"? "Taco" and "Shack"...maybe some kind of restaurant here in SA? I don't see one or have heard of one here in SA but there are several with "taco" in the name. There is a restaurant by that name in Austin....this gave me some chills. "Green is better than blue"...green=earth, blue=sky?

Kimberlyd125
04-09-2010, 02:26 PM
I can't imagine that it isn't her but there is no proof...well not yet anyway:dance:

I know she is not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

But, you would think after LE took/searched all of her computers, she would at least know by now everything you type can be traced back to you right?

Also, I agree with it sounding like a ransom note. That was my first thought when I read it.

Either this is a crazy person just spouting things off or someone knows much more than they are saying.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

momtective
04-09-2010, 02:57 PM
I know she is not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

But, you would think after LE took/searched all of her computers, she would at least know by now everything you type can be traced back to you right?

Also, I agree with it sounding like a ransom note. That was my first thought when I read it.

Either this is a crazy person just spouting things off or someone knows much more than they are saying.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I vote "Someone knows much more than they are saying."
The problem (one among many) with TPS is she really does think she is the brightest bulb in the pack. She thinks she has outsmarted everyone, her fb friends, her own children, the sleuths and LE. She really believes she is highly intelligent and she believes God has her back. Well I've got news for her, the God I serve is a God of truth and justice, he will not be party to Tammi's deceit...He'll probably forgive her but I'm guessing there will be h3ll to pay (judgment) before He does.

jessicat
04-09-2010, 02:58 PM
TS also uses the bible verses etc in postings. Always wanting to "pray" for those that are mean towards her etc. Thats why I also think this reeks of her...reeks in a real bad way.

BeanE
04-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Please stop referring to sites that can't be linked. If you can't link a site, don't post about the site or discuss it.

Also, do not ask other members to pass you things that can't be posted!

Thanks,
BeanE

momtective
04-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Please stop referring to sites that can't be linked. If you can't link a site, don't post about the site or discuss it.

Also, do not ask other members to pass you things that can't be posted!

Thanks,
BeanE

oops...sorry BeanE...I slapped my own hands.

mysticrose
04-09-2010, 04:41 PM
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/19/gabriel’s-mom-in-court-wants-new-lawyer/

Ok here is my take on this comment.

I think it is TS: You know who I am when I say this one word " Hallelujah " They want to talk to him but can't "LE" will know.

removed comment

Letting proper or key players know you are speaking the truth : EJ

removed comment

Here is what I found when you put these words together:| HOSANNA HALLELUJAH.
http://www.freechurchmusic.com/showmusic.asp?choosesong=140

Here is what I found, it may be totally irrelevant for: GREEN IS BETTER THAN BLUE. Looks to be a song of sorts by Joe Purdy, "Balcony/Green Eyes":

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858705123/

Not real sure about Taco Shack but here is results when I googled it:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Taco+%2B+Shack+Tx&sll=33.536816,-112.06604&sspn=1.124051,2.897644&gl=us&ie=UTF8&hq=Taco+%2B+Shack&hnear=Texas&ll=33.578015,-108.325195&spn=4.72224,11.590576&t=h&z=7&iwloc=A

They all seem to be in TX.....

mysticrose
04-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Well I'm not sure what can be discussed here ?

It is an odd comment to say the least, imo it is TS.

danisisa
04-09-2010, 05:01 PM
CAn we take it the parking lot?

BeanE
04-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Please just stick to trying to decode the code words. We don't want to get in to bringing unfounded rumors from elsewhere on the net here.

sassy_texasbelle2
04-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Wow!!!! Also...stating the obvious...its someone who knows the case or is involved in it?.."3rd party"? "Taco" and "Shack"...maybe some kind of restaurant here in SA? I don't see one or have heard of one here in SA but there are several with "taco" in the name. There is a restaurant by that name in Austin....this gave me some chills. "Green is better than blue"...green=earth, blue=sky?

Green=earth still alive
blue=sky in heaven

jessicat
04-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Green=earth still alive
blue=sky in heaven

My thoughts exactly...veiled threat?

artsy1
04-09-2010, 06:05 PM
March 25th, 2010 1:49 am ET a comment was posted on this blog http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/19/gabriel%E2%80%99s-mom-in-court-wants-new-lawyer/

The poster of the comment addresses Logan and uses code words "Hallelujah", "Taco", "Shack", and the phrases "Hosanna Hallelujah" and "green is better than blue."

I'm interested in knowing who you think this poster is and what the code words might mean.

Please do not post the blog comment here...we can paraphrase what it says but we can't post it here.

Ok, here's my theory on the strange post. I DO think it was posted by TS - for obvious reasons after reading the post.

A) I think "green is better than blue" is either:

1) a ransom demand - green=money is better than blue=depressed for missing his son

or

2) TS has said in many interviews that she had planned on forcing LM to sign over his rights by forcing him to pay back child support (green). Then TS would get what she wanted all along, and that LM should be happy (better than blue) just to know and SEE for himself that Gabriel is alive.

B) "HOSANNA HALLELUJAH" often is sung in churches on Palm Sunday. Perhaps there was a message or ransom note he was supposed to look for on Palm Sunday (which was March 28). (It's also interesting to note that the posting was made just 3 days prior to Palm Sunday.)

C) Perhaps the message was supposed to be retrieved at Taco Shack. I wonder if any strange notes were left in the restaurant on March 28? Or, if whoever has Gabriel actually brought him to the restaurant that day (security tapes?) to show he is alive?

D) The sentence about doing the right thing will bring him home - TS has ALWAYS asserted that the right thing for Gabriel was for TayJay to have him. So doing the right thing probably means for him to sign over his parental rights and Gabriel will be brought out of hiding.

Just my personal theory on the blog post. :twocents:

ETA: E) "back to square 1" - everything started when LM wouldn't let TS have Gabriel. I think she's telling him she's willing to end it all if LM would just sign away his rights like TS wanted at the beginning.

kissdegirl
04-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Ok, here's my theory on the strange post. I DO think it was posted by TS - for obvious reasons after reading the post.

1) a ransom demand - green=money is better than blue=depressed for missing his son

or

2) TS has said in many interviews that she had planned on forcing LM to sign over his rights by forcing him to pay back child support (green). Then TS would get what she wanted all along, and that LM should be happy (better than blue) just to know and SEE for himself that Gabriel is alive.

B) "HOSANNA HALLELUJAH" often is sung in churches on Palm Sunday. Perhaps there was a message or ransom note he was supposed to look for on Palm Sunday (which was March 28). (It's also interesting to note that the posting was made just 3 days prior to Palm Sunday.)

C) Perhaps the message was supposed to be retrieved at Taco Shack. I wonder if any strange notes were left in the restaurant on March 28? Or, if whoever has Gabriel actually brought him to the restaurant that day (security tapes?) to show he is alive?

D) The sentence about doing the right thing will bring him home - TS has ALWAYS asserted that the right thing for Gabriel was for TayJay to have him. So doing the right thing probably means for him to sign over his parental rights and Gabriel will be brought out of hiding.

Best yet! I think you're right on money...no pun intended.

artsy1
04-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Interesting to note:

http://www.tacoshack.com/subframes/locations.html

Only 2 of their locations are open on Sundays! If they are what is being referenced in the blog posting, it shouldn't be too difficult to find out if anything odd happened in those 2 locations on March 28.

ETA: The 2 locations that are open on Sundays are both in Austin.

artsy1
04-09-2010, 06:35 PM
And I also think that if this post was a "legitimate" posting on the blog by you-know-who and not just posted by someone who wanted to mess with LM's head (LE would be able to find out based on the IP of the poster), I would think that LE could add extortion charges to you-know-who as well - because I sure read the post to mean if LM does as "she" says, that Gabriel will return. Just my opinion....

Khristi
04-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Hmm... this pure speculation, but it may be some jokester or pranskter. Logan is more likely to log onto myspace or the facebook acct. if he were to post or read comments about his child's case. I may be off, but maybe Logan had some tacos or a taco stand , date with some girl named Shosana and this set off Elizab. Maybe Eliza. was jealous and threatened him? But my two cents is that person is more of a prankster trying to inject himself into this case with no real valid clues... Who knows... lot of weirdos out there.

kissdegirl
04-09-2010, 08:48 PM

or

ETA: E) "back to square 1" - everything started when LM wouldn't let TS have Gabriel. I think she's telling him she's willing to end it all if LM would just sign away his rights like TS wanted at the beginning.

I want to take this a step further. Anyone keeping up with Gabriel's FB page knows that there were people with very strong feelings wanting the reward for him to be raised. Could it then be possible, that the reward is yet another attempt at a "ransom"? Meaning, if the reward was raised high enough, then whoever is behind this blog post, and the reward amount being raised is saying, in essence, "I want money, then you'll get what you want?" Not the innocent people who think a higher reward is generally a good thing, but someone really pushing for it with ulterior motives?

Litlred
04-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Hmm... this pure speculation, but it may be some jokester or pranskter. Logan is more likely to log onto myspace or the facebook acct. if he were to post or read comments about his child's case. I may be off, but maybe Logan had some tacos or a taco stand , date with some girl named Shosana and this set off Elizab. Maybe Eliza. was jealous and threatened him? But my two cents is that person is more of a prankster trying to inject himself into this case with no real valid clues... Who knows... lot of weirdos out there.

I will not discount it but my first thought was this is from some attention seeking wack job.

If it is something I think green=money and blue=blue body.
GREEN IS BETTER THAN BLUE = I'm offering you money for him because there is no blue body. To me its saying take the green, go back and take the green.

I have no clue what taco or shack can mean. Maybe something personal that maybe only LM would know if this is legit. The HOSANNA HALLELUJAH looks a bit fanatical.

Gypsy Road
04-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Not sure what the poster is referring to, but in my church Hosanna translates to "Praise the Lord".

jessicat
04-09-2010, 10:31 PM
I don't know it this has been said or not but..green is better than blue? Money is better than Gabe? Aren't Gabes eyes blue? In other words I want money not Gabe....hmmm just thinkin

TXHOPE
04-09-2010, 11:28 PM
I think it's a looney bird (other than TS-different, irrelevent looney) that posted this on the blog but if I had to assume this was legit I'm going with Kiss-the green is for raise the ransom and the blue is for blue eyed Gabriel-raise the green, get the blue. There is a couple of Taco Shack's in Austin but you would think if this was a secret code they wouldn't include the exact name of the restaurant. There's a Burrito Shack in Mesa, AZ.:waitasec:

Litlred
04-09-2010, 11:31 PM
I think it's a looney bird (other than TS-different, irrelevent looney) that posted this on the blog but if I had to assume this was legit I'm going with Kiss-the green is for raise the ransom and the blue is for blue eyed Gabriel-raise the green, get the blue. There is a couple of Taco Shack's in Austin but you would think if this was a secret code they wouldn't include the exact name of the restaurant. There's a Burrito Shack in Mesa, AZ.:waitasec:

I agree.

Speaking of secret codes. Wasn't there a code word that the couple in the park needed to use so EJ was to know who they were?

kappy50
04-09-2010, 11:41 PM
to me and me only...this is what it is...since this post Mr. Gamble has come out and said Gabrielv is alive...this post to me means nothing more than a quack.JMO...

Simply Caustic
04-09-2010, 11:49 PM
in regards to 'green is better than blue'....

what about 'money is better than death' as in, Gabe being sold (money to Elizabeth or whomever, initially) versus the possible death of the baby on the other end of the spectrum?

Just a thought.

Julie111475
04-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Wondering if :

Green = Money

Blue - Police

Meaning pay us money for the hand off and it would be "better" to keep the police out of this in order to get Gabriel? I know I've often heard police referred to as Men in Blue.

The rest is just too cryptic to decipher, which I guess is the point. Maybe the Taco place is in reference to a mutual acquaintance that Logan would know and this person is the go between?

BeanE
04-10-2010, 09:58 AM
One more time. Please do not use this thread to bring in unfounded rumors from the net. Websleuths is not a rumor and trash-and-bash mill. We don't promulgate rumor - we promote solidly-based fact.

This thread is causing far more mod work than one little two-page thread should.

Members are each responsible for knowing the TOS and guidelines before posting, and complying with them when you do. If you have questions about whether it's okay to post something, please PM me or JBean before posting.

Thanks,
BeanE

Please just stick to trying to decode the code words. We don't want to get in to bringing unfounded rumors from elsewhere on the net here.

yosande
04-10-2010, 10:26 AM

Green is better than blue, reminded me of the USA flag and the Mexican Flag. the Mexican flag is red white and green, whidh represents liberation.

Hallelujah means praise the Lord. hebrew, Hallel-praise, Jah-G-D

Hosanna HalleluJah means, means save us, they shouted it to Jesus on Palm Sunday, as He entered the Great City of Jerusalem, They wanted him to save them from the Romans, imo, but He wanted to save them from something way worse than the Romans.

BeanE
04-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Hosanna HalleluJah means, means save us, they shouted it to Jesus on Palm Sunday, as He entered the Great City of Jerusalem, They wanted him to save them from the Romans, imo, but He wanted to save them from something way worse than the Romans.

That is extremely interesting. Save us. Only you can save us, Logan? Save us from the Romans (police?). Save us from hell (prison?).

Thank you for that, yosande. You've given me much food for thought.

As he entered Jerusalem. How does the date of this message align with any trips Logan was about to take, if any?

ETA: This comment was posted March 25. Logan's move to San Antonio was announced around March 14. Logan was scheduled to move to San Antonio on March 28.

Baby Gabriel's Dad: I'm Moving To Texas
Logan McQueary To Leave Valley At End Of March
POSTED: 6:49 am MST March 14, 2010

http://www.kpho.com/news/22835949/detail.html

artsy1
04-10-2010, 12:30 PM
That is extremely interesting. Save us. Only you can save us, Logan? Save us from the Romans (police?). Save us from hell (prison?).

Thank you for that, yosande. You've given me much food for thought.

As he entered Jerusalem. How does the date of this message align with any trips Logan was about to take, if any?

ETA: This comment was posted March 25. Logan's move to San Antonio was announced around March 14. Logan was scheduled to move to San Antonio on March 28.

Baby Gabriel's Dad: I'm Moving To Texas
Logan McQueary To Leave Valley At End Of March
POSTED: 6:49 am MST March 14, 2010

http://www.kpho.com/news/22835949/detail.html

Well, and LM has been saying in interviews that he doesn't care if EJ goes to jail - that he just wants Gabe back. IMHO, maybe whoever is holding him wants LM to publicly say the same thing about them - that they can have the reward money, but leave the police out of it and he'll get Gabe back. And since the cryptic message says for LM to be honest, they might want assurances that they won't get into any trouble.

ETA: Or even that LM needs to get LE to drop all current charges pending against the key players?

Of course, all this depends on whether a nutcase or someone involved really left the NG post.

DaneBramage
04-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Has this been presented to the family? I wonder what their take on this is.

BeanE
04-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Well, and LM has been saying in interviews that he doesn't care if EJ goes to jail - that he just wants Gabe back. IMHO, maybe whoever is holding him wants LM to publicly say the same thing about them - that they can have the reward money, but leave the police out of it and he'll get Gabe back. And since the cryptic message says for LM to be honest, they might want assurances that they won't get into any trouble.

ETA: Or even that LM needs to get LE to drop all current charges pending against the key players?

Of course, all this depends on whether a nutcase or someone involved really left the NG post.

I'm seeing a recurring theme to that...

kissdegirl
04-10-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm seeing a recurring theme to that...

It may be interesting to see what people's thoughts are on that...if no one were charged, but that meant Gabriel would come home, then, who would be for that? Drop all charges = Gabriel comes home...hmmmm. I want Gabriel home more than anything, but second, I want to see the guilty convicted of their crimes. :waitasec:

Or it's a crazy person with no connection to the case...or maybe a crazy person who also approached LM at a Taco Shack. lol.

sandangel
04-10-2010, 04:16 PM
I don't believe LM has a say in LE dropping charges period. I can't see that happening no matter what.

kissdegirl
04-10-2010, 04:22 PM
I don't believe LM has a say in LE dropping charges period. I can't see that happening no matter what.

Oh I understand...not so sure that TS would, if this were to be a message from her though. She did say in her interview after being released from jail, that this was LM doing this, he wanted her to get in trouble...so, I think she see's him as the source, and therefor the one who would be dropping the chages. ;)

BeanE
04-10-2010, 04:32 PM

That's true - it's the prosecutor that brings the charges - but the person may not know that. A lot of people don't realize how the system works.

Now I'm thinking of those news articles/interviews where Logan was saying LE asked him to delay his roadtrip to SA to work with them putting together the charges against convicted criminal Tammi Fay Peters Smith.

That could have easily been misinterpreted by someone who doesn't understand how the system works. He was simply answering LE's questions about what happened, providing info. The victim doesn't bring the charges. LE doesn't even bring the charges. The prosecutor does. The prosecutor takes all the investigative info from LE, and see if there are any crimes there, and what times of charges could be brought, sees if the evidence is adequate, etc.

Of course in Miss Tammi Fay's case, her biggest problem has nothing to do with Logan. It has to do with herself - when she went on national TV and confirmed to the world that she had committed the crime of forgery, and topped it off with a heapin' helpin' of detailing exactly how she did it, and just to make sure it stuck, she did that on more than one TV show.

It was a stellar performance, and I, for one, commend her.

Take a bow, Tammikins.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

TXHOPE
04-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Hasn't Logan said in a couple of different interviews that he doesn't care about charges, he just wants his son back? I maybe imagining that but I thought I remembered hearing him say that. I know Kelli has mentioned it on FB. I think they just want Gabe back, that's all that matters.

LogicalMinds
04-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Hmmm....given the way people follow cases like this online, and given the amount of sick people out there looking for attention I think this could possibly be some one just looking for attention.

It could be someone who posted this in order to make others think that TS posted it??

I hardly think that a real blackmailer or a person holding little Gabriel would post this oddly worded post on a nancy grace blog JMO

BeanE
04-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Hasn't Logan said in a couple of different interviews that he doesn't care about charges, he just wants his son back? I maybe imagining that but I thought I remembered hearing him say that. I know Kelli has mentioned it on FB. I think they just want Gabe back, that's all that matters.

"We've had some questions about what charges someone might face if they have Gabriel--those are issues we are not too concerned about right now --we want Gabriel returned safely -- so if somebody has Gabriel if you can turn him into a fire department, a hospital, some safe place, that's all we are asking for and that's all Logan is asking for the safe return of his son"

Steve Carbajal, Tempe PD

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-baby-gabriel-infant-alive-cops/story?id=9499798