Salem
05-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Please continue here.

Thread #2

Thread #1

Salem

Salem
05-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Bringing this over, so it doesn't get missed.

Does anyone have the information about the hearing tomorrow? I live near Cd'A and I would like to be there in support of Rachael's family. Any information would be helpful. TIA.

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Thank you Salem.

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 12:52 AM
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=30616077&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=116680731683607&aid=-1&id=1363637588

I think this is an awesome tribute.

Alaska4959
05-10-2010, 01:02 AM
Brought over from previous thread

Coeur d' Alene has a "hitching post" and is VERY popular for quick wedings....in fact I think they have a website...cute little place.....I don't know if they went there specificly or not...but lots and lots of people do...a little more quaint than a justice of the peace...

Totally OT...my parents were married at the Hitching Post 50+++ years ago. Back in those days, most of the couples in the town I lived in (about 80 miles W/NW of Spokane) went to Couer d' Alene to get married. Glad to hear they are still in business.

hollyblue
05-10-2010, 04:04 AM
I'm just curious to who "family" is that are coming to testify (on behalf of his character)? We still don't know if he had family there in the area.....or if they are coming from out of state, sending emails or what???

It seems to me they wouldn't let him fly too easily with him being a suspect...nor if he did admit to the harassing---they could charge him for that too. Any crime committed within a felony is NOT good...he took the gun with him that time to go look for her...Did he find her, where and when...like to know that.?? The daughter's could even use Fapone's posts I would think. ??? If RA was scared for her life, then I don't think the daughters would feel too safe at this point....nor others involved with the gun episode. Plus the fact that he was talking to Fapone about moving back to AZ---even tho he still loved RA and didn't want a divorce and was SOOOO involved with the church. I just can't imagine them letting him bond out at this point.. I think there would be quite a stirring. IMO. Maybe a prayer wouldn't hurt before 3 pm tomorrow!!! Or even a show at the court house showing support for RA from a few locals if possible!

hollyblue
05-10-2010, 04:55 AM
I see ya down there anyoldtime48, and just want to say your prior post was straight on in many aspects. RA had no clue what he was like.

hollyblue
05-10-2010, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgosleuth

Does anyone have the information about the hearing tomorrow? I live near Cd'A and I would like to be there in support of Rachael's family. Any information would be helpful. TIA.

++++++++++++
Please keep us informed if you go and give the thumbs up to the family also....we'll be thinking about them.

anyoldtime48
05-10-2010, 05:22 AM
Thanks for suffering thru my longwindedness!

Is there is a link to mention of CC having family there tomorrow (er, later today)? I can't recall seeing that anywhere. Or is it just church "family" that plan to run to his rescue?

If clients don't keep me tied to computer all day, I might just bop over there, although photos alone of him make me want to urp. :sick:

Unfortunately I live within almost spitting distance of that new courthouse and the thought of CC anywhere near my neighborhood, even under po-lice guard flat creeped me out.

Can only imagine what Rachael's family thought of him.

Question is -- will he run off at the mouth too much and eventually trip himself up, or pull a "Josh Powell?" Fapone would know far better than any of us which direction he leans. I don't see him as the smartest cookie in the jar, but that does not preclude him from being one wiley coyote and smooth, smooth, smooth with the lies and manipulation.

Gut tells me he is a little of both, depending on how he can work it to his advantage.

anyoldtime48
05-10-2010, 05:26 AM
Hearing was reported by media to be at 3pm. New courthouse, if not familiar, is on Mineral Drive north of Hanley, just west of Hwy 95.

hollyblue
05-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Bringing this over, so it doesn't get missed.

Is there is a link to mention of CC having family there tomorrow (er, later today)? I can't recall seeing that anywhere. Or is it just church "family" that plan to run to his rescue?
If clients don't keep me tied to computer all day, I might just bop over there, although photos alone of him make me want to urp. :sick:

Unfortunately I live within almost spitting distance of that new courthouse and the thought of CC anywhere near my neighborhood, even under po-lice guard flat creeped me out.

Question is -- will he run off at the mouth too much and eventually trip himself up, or pull a "Josh Powell?" Fapone would know far better than any of us which direction he leans. I don't see him as the smartest cookie in the jar, but that does not preclude him from being one wiley coyote and smooth, smooth, smooth with the lies and manipulation.

=========

Gut tells me he is a little of both, depending on how he can work it to his advantage.

BBM Here is the link---which is RA's daughter's FB page. I haven't read about CC's supporters, but it was said it was there:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&v=wall&ref=mf

I believe he's quite the chameleon and plays both sides of the fence...whenever it's self serving.

You certainly know and never forget it when you become involved with someone like this. When the moment of truth finally strikes you, it's not like a light bulb, but rather a shock....I don't know how to explain it well, but it's like your brain, body and whole being-- stop, burn, and the snap of realization hits all at the same time. Everything instantly falls into place and his inner and outer mask match---but you've succeeded in ripping it off---and know them for who they are. Your radar is always on from that point on. And, yep, mine wanted me to quit my job and move to another city and have a financial/investor relative look at MY portfolio. I said no thanks..I liked my job and felt secure in my investing abilities. I was called "little Miss Independent" from that point on. After a about a year and half...one day I was picked up and set upon the kitchen counter...when I tried to get down, I was slapped....(which I didn't think would ever happen) and coming from an abusive first marriage, was not going to let it happen again.. .so I let him know what it felt like and told him to get out. I also told him I "knew" him and what bothered him so bad was the fact that he "knew" that I "knew" him. If something "little" bothers you right off the bat....don't take it lightly----and don't get swept up by the "chivalry and wonderful" the first few weeks..they want to work fast! You ARE being tested, believe me. And if your friends tell you "I don't think he's right for you"... especially your male friends...HEADS UP..they've seen him in a totally male environment--which you never see. Just sayin'

Hope you can make it there today anyoldtime48. RA needs the support. TIA

ETA: Do not try "letting them know what it feels like".....I might have been just lucky.

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 09:36 AM

=========

BBM Here is the link---which is RA's daughter's FB page. I haven't read about CC's supporters, but it was said it was there:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&v=wall&ref=mf

I believe he's quite the chameleon and plays both sides of the fence...whenever it's self serving.

You certainly know and never forget it when you become involved with someone like this. When the moment of truth finally strikes you, it's not like a light bulb, but rather a shock....I don't know how to explain it well, but it's like your brain, body and whole being-- stop, burn, and the snap of realization hits all at the same time. Everything instantly falls into place and his inner and outer mask match---but you've succeeded in ripping it off---and know them for who they are. Your radar is always on from that point on. And, yep, mine wanted me to quit my job and move to another city and have a financial/investor relative look at MY portfolio. I said no thanks..I liked my job and felt secure in my investing abilities. I was called "little Miss Independent" from that point on. After a about a year and half...one day I was picked up and set upon the kitchen counter...when I tried to get down, I was slapped....(which I didn't think would ever happen) and coming from an abusive first marriage, was not going to let it happen again.. .so I let him know what it felt like and told him to get out. I also told him I "knew" him and what bothered him so bad was the fact that he "knew" that I "knew" him. If something "little" bothers you right off the bat....don't take it lightly----and don't get swept up by the "chivalry and wonderful" the first few weeks..they want to work fast! You ARE being tested, believe me. And if your friends tell you "I don't think he's right for you"... especially your male friends...HEADS UP..they've seen him in a totally male environment--which you never see. Just sayin'

Hope you can make it there today anyoldtime48. RA needs the support. TIA

*BBM

THIS I believe is EXACTLY what got to CC on that Friday.... IMO

AmandaReckonwith
05-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Rachael case, Archive album link:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Rachael%20Anderson/

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 10:48 AM
This is from Amber

US federal courthouse 6450 Mineral Drive Coeur d'alene, ID. go north of 95, turn left on w hanley and turn right on mineral drive. Thanks guys

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=116680731683607&ref=ts

hollyblue
05-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Candle lit for RA and family today. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to accomplish the goal today.

info123
05-10-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm just curious to who "family" is that are coming to testify (on behalf of his character)? We still don't know if he had family there in the area.....or if they are coming from out of state, sending emails or what???

It seems to me they wouldn't let him fly too easily with him being a suspect...nor if he did admit to the harassing---they could charge him for that too. Any crime committed within a felony is NOT good...he took the gun with him that time to go look for her...Did he find her, where and when...like to know that.?? The daughter's could even use Fapone's posts I would think. ??? If RA was scared for her life, then I don't think the daughters would feel too safe at this point....nor others involved with the gun episode. Plus the fact that he was talking to Fapone about moving back to AZ---even tho he still loved RA and didn't want a divorce and was SOOOO involved with the church. I just can't imagine them letting him bond out at this point.. I think there would be quite a stirring. IMO. Maybe a prayer wouldn't hurt before 3 pm tomorrow!!! Or even a show at the court house showing support for RA from a few locals if possible!

The family would not be able to use anything on here in court. It is all hearsay by anonymous posters. They will only be able to use first hand info. Things they saw, things they heard him say. Then he can denigh it....and it turns into he said she said. All hearsay in inadmissable with very few exceptions and his attorney will have it thrown out.

info123
05-10-2010, 02:18 PM
This is the actual statute that the federal court must follow if it decides that a defendant should not be released on his own recognizance...

Title 18, United States Code,Section 3142(c). When structuring the release of a defendant under Section 3142(c), the judicial officer must order that the defendant "not commit a Federal, State, or Local crime during the period of release. 18 U.S.C. 3142(c)(1)(A). In addition, the judicial officer must impose the least restrictive condition or combination of conditions necessary to "reasonably assure" the defendant's appearance as required and to "reasonably assure" the safety of any person and the community".

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Here is the lastest...

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12346336

monkeymama
05-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Here is the lastest...

This article states:
Investigators have found Rachael Anderson's cell phone. At this point, according to Clarkston Police Chief, Joel Hastings, they can not say where the phone was found.

bbm. So we really only have rumor and speculation on where the phone was found? I thought it was released that it was found in the Yukon.

monkeymama
05-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Here is the lastest...

This article states:
Investigators have found Rachael Anderson's cell phone. At this point, according to Clarkston Police Chief, Joel Hastings, they can not say where the phone was found.

bbm. So we really only have rumor and speculation on where the phone was found? I thought it was released that it was found in the Yukon.:banghead:

info123
05-10-2010, 03:43 PM
This article states:

bbm. So we really only have rumor and speculation on where the phone was found? I thought it was released that it was found in the Yukon.:banghead:

It was very first reported to be found in the Yukon in an artical that printed in Belle Fourche where her family is from and it was a quote from the brother...but there were many other articals that said that as well...so who knows..

info123
05-10-2010, 03:49 PM
And this artical reports the Clarkston Police Chief Joel Hastings said it was found in the Yukon

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/news/article_538925fe-5163-11df-b08f-001cc4c03286.html

This whole case is like a really bad game of telephone.....

info123
05-10-2010, 04:04 PM
This artical reports that they were told directly that the phone was found in the suv....

http://www.krem.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/Police-looking-for-missing-woman-91661179.html

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
05-10-2010, 04:22 PM
It seems that all of the police departments and jurisdictions in this case aren't just confusing for us. Sounds like they're not talking to each other, either. Some know where the phone was found, others don't. And then we originally had the ATF declaring someone a POI. And is the FBI involved or not? Does anyone know? They were supposed to get involved, but I don't remember seeing anything for sure.

Maybe they need to hold a meeting and make sure everyone is on the same page. This is kind of important.

Knox
05-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Anyoldtime48, hoping you will be able to attend the hearing. Nothing like a birds-eye view report.

When LE searched the business on April 16, they collected "evidence" and sent it to state crime lab. Note the use of the word "evidence". There are conflicting reports on whether or not he is officially a POI. If he is, I wonder if the status of the results from the state crime lab (thinking they are still waiting) will be mentioned today.

http://www.krem.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/Police-looking-for-missing-woman-91661179.html

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Anyoldtime48, hoping you will be able to attend the hearing. Nothing like a birds-eye view report.

When LE searched the business on April 16, they collected "evidence" and sent it to state crime lab. Note the use of the word "evidence". There are conflicting reports on whether or not he is officially a POI. If he is, I wonder if the status of the results from the state crime lab (thinking they are still waiting) will be mentioned today.

I too am wondering if there is a possibility of learning new stuff today to try to keep CC in jail where he belongs. I have a feeling, and yes it is just a feeling, that maybe something big is about to happen. Seems that is the way they have been working since it started. I am HOPING that he has finally opened his eyes to see that he IS NOT going to win. But knowing his type he is sitting there thinking this is just one more thing he is going to talk his way out of.

I wish we had some idea of what "evidence" they sent to the crime labs. And WHY hasn't it been brought up again. I hope it is the departments involved just hanging on and building a rock solid case.

I just want Rachael found.

fapone
05-10-2010, 06:02 PM

VERY IMPORTANT: I would appreciate it if nobody used my posts outtside of websleuth's. I am concerned for my own safety and that of my family. I do not want CC or his family to know I am in any way involved in this investigation.

I have written and submitted a very detailed statement for the Asotin County Sheriff's Department and they have in turn forwarded it to the respective agents with the FBI. I was told my identity would be held in strict confidentiality with the authorities.

RA family and I have already been in contact with each other, either directly or through a close family friend who has acted as a go between.

If CC were to see my posts, he would know my identity. (Generally speaking, anything offered into evidence by the prosecution, must be give to the defense to review.)

I ask that my fellow members of Websleuth's appreciate the seriousness of my predicament and keep the posts I have generously shared with you as confidential as this cyber world allows.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
05-10-2010, 06:49 PM
VERY IMPORTANT: I would appreciate it if nobody used my posts outtside of websleuth's. I am concerned for my own safety and that of my family. I do not want CC or his family to know I am in any way involved in this investigation.

I have written and submitted a very detailed statement for the Asotin County Sheriff's Department and they have in turn forwarded it to the respective agents with the FBI. I was told my identity would be held in strict confidentiality with the authorities.

RA family and I have already been in contact with each other, either directly or through a close family friend who has acted as a go between.

If CC were to see my posts, he would know my identity. (Generally speaking, anything offered into evidence by the prosecution, must be give to the defense to review.)

I ask that my fellow members of Websleuth's appreciate the seriousness of my predicament and keep the posts I have generously shared with you as confidential as this cyber world allows.

Just so you are aware, (I'm sure you already are, but just in case) this is a public forum. You do not have to be a member to read here. Anyone, including CC, his family, or anyone who may be on "his side", can come here and read at any time. If you are concerned for your safety, I would recommend not posting any more details about how you are connected to him. And if any of your past posts concern you about someone being able to identify you, please let a mod know. The last thing we want here is to have someone in danger based on what they post. You have passed your statements on to LE, which is great. And as much as people like to know every little detail, there's absolutely no reason for you to post it on a public forum if you feel you may be in danger. :)

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 07:14 PM

I stand beside you 100%.

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Just so you are aware, (I'm sure you already are, but just in case) this is a public forum. You do not have to be a member to read here. Anyone, including CC, his family, or anyone who may be on "his side", can come here and read at any time. If you are concerned for your safety, I would recommend not posting any more details about how you are connected to him. And if any of your past posts concern you about someone being able to identify you, please let a mod know. The last thing we want here is to have someone in danger based on what they post. You have passed your statements on to LE, which is great. And as much as people like to know every little detail, there's absolutely no reason for you to post it on a public forum if you feel you may be in danger. :)

I agree, I do not want to see anyone in any danger. If you feel it may come back to hurt you PLEASE do not post anything else.

BeanE
05-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Capone makes first appearance on weapons charge

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBpC_Qx4y2c

letsgosleuth
05-10-2010, 07:59 PM
I was unable to attend today because of work. I am anxious to hear news. I find it interesting about CC's last name. Bank robber, really? There is something to be said about our names... My maiden name is mob related too. My brother grew up with the toughness of it all. He has also spent most of his adult life incarcerated. Fortunately for my family and society, he has not committed any violent crimes, yet crimes against himself, drug use. Anyway, I hope today's hearing proves helpful in finding Rachael.

anyoldtime48
05-10-2010, 08:03 PM
If I were in your shoes Fapone, I wouldn't just stop posting, I would go back and delete every one of your entries that show any indication whatsoever that you know/knew/have any direct connection to CC.

Just a Google search of his and Rachael's names will bring up numerous links to this site, and as you can see by checking the number of folks looking below, there are often as many "guests" as members, if not more, viewing at any time.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it!

Bless you for getting in contact with the police and providing them a statement, and stay safe!

As for hearing today, my clients went into crisis mode this morning. Thought around 2:15 or so I could skip out for an hour, but pains me I was not able to go watch proceedings and be a visual presence on the side of Rachael and her friends and family. Soooooo close and yet so dang far away.

I'm sure we are all anxious to hear that he is being held without bail, or for more than he can sucker friends and church out of!

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 08:11 PM
If I were in your shoes Fapone, I wouldn't just stop posting, I would go back and delete every one of your entries that show any indication whatsoever that you know/knew/have any direct connection to CC.

Just a Google search of his and Rachael's names will bring up numerous links to this site, and as you can see by checking the number of folks looking below, there are often as many "guests" as members, if not more, viewing at any time.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it!

Bless you for getting in contact with the police and providing them a statement, and stay safe!

As for hearing today, my clients went into crisis mode this morning. Thought around 2:15 or so I could skip out for an hour, but pains me I was not able to go watch proceedings and be a visual presence on the side of Rachael and her friends and family. Soooooo close and yet so dang far away.

I'm sure we are all anxious to hear that he is being held without bail, or for more than he can sucker friends and church out of!

*bbm~ thanks for trying.

info123
05-10-2010, 08:21 PM
They kept him in custody

http://www.kxly.com/news/23512081/detail.html

darlin gal
05-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Judge orders Capone remain in custody

COEUR D'ALENE -- A Monday afternoon court hearing for Charles Capone on a weapons charge painted a very disturbing picture of a man who has been prone to violent threats against weapons in the past.Capone was arrested recently on an ATF charge for being a felon in possession of a firearm. At the same time his estranged wife, Rachael Anderson, has been missing for several weeks. The couple separated in early January after an incident where Anderson said that Capone strangled her.Now, during a court hearing Monday, it was revealed that Capone has had a history of violence against women. In 1997 he reportedly threatened a Moscow, Idaho doctor, telling her that he would break into her home, rape her and her daughter and then kill himself.Capone also has an ex-wife in Florida and in 2006 he reportedly stood over her with a screwdriver and threatened to kill her.

anyoldtime48
05-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Glory be! Just wish the local media would take 3 seconds to proofread before posting news stories. "history of violence against weapons??" Shoot, if he would stick to that and leave women and other life forms alone...

One scary SOB.

Tricia
05-10-2010, 08:34 PM

You absolutely should not be posting here. No one can stop someone from taking your posts. Also this is a public forum and anyone can read.

If you are in fear for your safety then get off the INTERNET and DO NOT POST.

If you want me to I will remove all of your posts. email me at tgrif@xmission.com.

mcguirm
05-10-2010, 09:13 PM
I just cant thinking of this, his pictures are so completely different, it is very odd to me (JMO) I almost wonder if he has altered his looks because maybe just maybe he has done this time and time again, (again my opinion only) If you look at the missing women in ID, WA, OR, AZ, FL which are all places he has been its a long shot but I just wonder how many victims are there with him???? I really couldnt stop but think when you see that he has threatened rape and death among others. Just saying and completly jmo

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 09:30 PM
I just cant thinking of this, his pictures are so completely different, it is very odd to me (JMO) I almost wonder if he has altered his looks because maybe just maybe he has done this time and time again, (again my opinion only) If you look at the missing women in ID, WA, OR, AZ, FL which are all places he has been its a long shot but I just wonder how many victims are there with him???? I really couldnt stop but think when you see that he has threatened rape and death among others. Just saying and completly jmo

Welcome to the forum mcguirm, good to have you. And I was just saying this same exact thing to a friend last night. Makes me wonder indeed.

fapone
05-10-2010, 09:44 PM
*bbm~ thanks for trying.

I intend to continue. Even though I don't know her, never met her, I am still concerned for Rachael and want to see her returned to her children.

My point I guess was that people should think things through before acting when it concerns a dangerous person such as CC. I think thats been accomplished.

The authorities are listening. I find that such a huge comfort and relief. They never listened before. He always talked himself out of trouble. I don't see that happening now. I feel taller somehow.

But Rachael's not home yet. And Charles is only in custody until his next hearing.

So there is still work to do. And I'm not done.

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 09:56 PM
I intend to continue. Even though I don't know her, never met her, I am still concerned for Rachael and want to see her returned to her children.

My point I guess was that people should think things through before acting when it concerns a dangerous person such as CC. I think thats been accomplished.

The authorities are listening. I find that such a huge comfort and relief. They never listened before. He always talked himself out of trouble. I don't see that happening now. I feel taller somehow.

But Rachael's not home yet. And Charles is only in custody until his next hearing.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I am with you 100%. We as a group as a team as a whole, every single one of us will play our part and do what needs to be done to keep him behind bars and to bring Rachael home. I don't know the circumstances in which that will happen and I think it will be a long road. But it is a road traveled together, and nothing much can tear down a wall of true devotion. I think that is what every one of us has for this case and for many others like it... devotion.
Together we will make him sing and we will make him crumble.

Friend0325
05-10-2010, 10:34 PM

On behalf of my friend Rachael, I thank you SO much for coming forward. I hope that someday she can thank you herself. If nothing else, you are keeping women from becoming his future victims. You and Rachael have given other victims (it sounds like there is a doctor in Moscow that he threatend as well) the strength to come forward, as well. I have no doubt that he has other victims out there in various areas. He is no longer talking himself out of anything, you are right.

I hope and pray we can keep him behind bars and that this will lead us to Rachael, too.

anyoldtime48
05-10-2010, 10:46 PM

Hang in there, and thanks for your strength!

AmandaReckonwith
05-10-2010, 11:06 PM
fapone, I know you want to help, but this message board will do nothing at all to further your case in the long run.

Please take Tricia's advice and remove your posts.

BeanE
05-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Judge orders Capone remain in custody

In 1997 he reportedly threatened a Moscow, Idaho doctor, telling her that he would break into her home, rape her and her daughter and then kill himself.

That is a horrifyingly sick threat to make against a woman and her daughter.

BeanE
05-10-2010, 11:09 PM

Welcome to Websleuths, mcguirm. Good to have you here.

Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

BeanE

hollyblue
05-10-2010, 11:15 PM
It seems that all of the police departments and jurisdictions in this case aren't just confusing for us. Sounds like they're not talking to each other, either. Some know where the phone was found, others don't. And then we originally had the ATF declaring someone a POI. And is the FBI involved or not? Does anyone know? They were supposed to get involved, but I don't remember seeing anything for sure.

Maybe they need to hold a meeting and make sure everyone is on the same page. This is kind of important.

The FBI is involved. There are 8 agencies. Besides local authorities from (WA & ID) the police and sheriff's dept, there is a state agency, the ATF and FBI.

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 11:16 PM
fapone, I know you want to help, but this message board will do nothing at all to further your case in the long run.

Please take Tricia's advice and remove your posts.

I don't take her posts as wanting to help her case. I see it as a way of maybe trying to give some insight into what we are looking at with CC. I think she needs to be strong and hold her gun. If "internet" friends helps that I say Kudos to her. (and us for being supportive) JMO and I am not trying to come off as rude at all, please know this.

hollyblue
05-10-2010, 11:22 PM

Knox, I only want to correct for newcomers, but the search of the business was on the 22nd. The article is not very clear. Just like the phone info, wish LE would get together and decide what info is to be realeased. It took us 2 days to figure out what, where and when in what state.!!!

AmandaReckonwith
05-10-2010, 11:26 PM
I don't take her posts as wanting to help her case. I see it as a way of maybe trying to give some insight into what we are looking at with CC. I think she needs to be strong and hold her gun. If "internet" friends helps that I say Kudos to her. (and us for being supportive) JMO and I am not trying to come off as rude at all, please know this.

Oh I know, no offense taken at all. I should have said it in better words. I don't mean "her case"... I just mean I want her and her family to stay safe.

There are more lurkers here than members in any given hour.

Fapone, please know that you have been invaluable, but my point is that posting here will not help the case. It only has the ability/possibility to bite you hard.

The rest of us are anonymous, but you are identifiable and may be called as a witness in a murder case.

AmandaReckonwith
05-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Knox, I only want to correct for newcomers, but the search of the business was on the 22nd. The article is not very clear. Just like the phone info, wish LE would get together and decide what info is to be realeased. It took us 2 days to figure out what, where and when in what state.!!!

Hollyblue, I made a timeline a few days ago, I think it was the 23rd.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Rachael%20Anderson/?action=view&current=timeline.jpg

Also, saved more stuff, and the archive should be up to date tonight.
(what a busy day!)

anyoldtime48
05-10-2010, 11:42 PM

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Rachael%20Anderson/?action=view&current=timeline.jpg

(what a busy day!)

If KXLY got this correct, story they wrote Friday the 23rd indicates search was conducted on Thursday (the 22nd). Snipped --

"Thursday the Missing Persons Task Force searched a building in Moscow where Anderson was last seen Friday night. Clarkston Chief of Police Joel Hastings says they can't say what type of building it is or what the connection is to Anderson."

BBM

http://www.kxly.com/news/23250157/detail.html

1forevry1
05-10-2010, 11:45 PM
If KXLY got this correct, story they wrote Friday the 23rd indicates search was conducted on Thursday (the 22nd). Snipped --

"Thursday the Missing Persons Task Force searched a building in Moscow where Anderson was last seen Friday night. Clarkston Chief of Police Joel Hastings says they can't say what type of building it is or what the connection is to Anderson."

BBM

http://www.kxly.com/news/23250157/detail.html

YES it was Thursday.

AmandaReckonwith
05-10-2010, 11:57 PM
I will fix it tomorrow, thanks a bunch. zzzz

hollyblue
05-10-2010, 11:58 PM

BBM I agree mcguirm, there is a great deal of difference in the pics and only 5 years. It seems to be a bit eery IMO..don't know if it's drugs, weight, or a physical condition from both....but a drastic change indeed for someone just in their early 40's.

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 01:05 AM

(what a busy day!)

I'll have to disagee Amanda, the info may have been released on the 23rd, but the search was acturally done on Thursday, the 22nd. One article even stated it was in the evening.

http://www.dnews.com/breaking-news/1399/

Thanks for reminding me, I need to update my timeline also, but this case seems to change info like yesterday's undies and the media's info is never consistant in this case...trying to keep a reasonable timeline is frustrating to say the least.

anyoldtime48
05-11-2010, 02:14 AM
OK, I was just half paying attention to KXLY 11pm newscast, and anchor said either that CC told one of his "friends" or his "ex's" that he planned to sell his business and move to AZ. Hoping they have that snippet up on their web site later so I can catch whether she said "friends" or "ex's", but sounds to me like either they've been reading WS and caught Fapone's remarks, or he was blabbing to everybody he knew that he planned to ditch and run south.

Whatever she said, it ended in "s" and I didn't catch a source mentioned. Anybody else local watching the new tonight? Bad me multitasking on a caffeineless day. Gurg.

fapone
05-11-2010, 02:28 AM
OK, I was just half paying attention to KXLY 11pm newscast, and anchor said either that CC told one of his "friends" or his "ex's" that he planned to sell his business and move to AZ. Hoping they have that snippet up on their web site later so I can catch whether she said "friends" or "ex's", but sounds to me like either they've been reading WS and caught Fapone's remarks, or he was blabbing to everybody he knew that he planned to ditch and run south.

Whatever she said, it ended in "s" and I didn't catch a source mentioned. Anybody else local watching the new tonight? Bad me multitasking on a caffeineless day. Gurg.

I didn't catch it either. But was told it was "ex-wives". I did report that conversation to the Sheriff's Dept.. IMO, I think they needed to show the court that information, (for the aspect of flight risk), if thats the case they would have had to show the defense the same info. So IMO, I don't think he blabbed it.

monkeymama
05-11-2010, 02:36 AM
I don't know how to carry over from other forums, but has anyone else looked at the astrology report recently? There was a part that suggested CC's story of seeing RA on Friday, was just that, a story.

monkeymama
05-11-2010, 02:46 AM
and the fb page says that the news misrepresented the story.

fapone
05-11-2010, 03:03 AM
I'd like to apologize to all websleuth members. When I read Hollyblue's post that suggested my posts be taken to court, I freaked out. My automatic response was fear of CC finding out I have shared info with authorities. I was thinking, omg, he's going to find out and come after me.

The fact is, he is just a man. He doesn't have inhuman strength. IMO, he doesn't have very many friends. His family never seemed to embrace him (except sister). Since he's in jail, he cannot show up on my doorstep. And even if he did show up, I know him. I know whats beneath the facade. His game only works if you aren't expecting it.

I apologize for my knee jerk reaction. It's been awhile since I've had to deal with him. Back 'then', when I was trying to get the he** away from him, I realized I was giving him all the power by fearing him. When I stood up and finaly saw him for what he his, I began to have a normal life with my kids, and he began to back off. He doesn't know how to play his game if his game piece isn't afraid of him. I'm embarrassed to say that I fell back into old habits. I'm sorry.

I am overwhelmed by the concern everyone has shown for my safety. I appreciate everyone's advice. Thank you all so much. I am very touched by everyone's concern.

I apologize for over reacting. I appreciate everyone's input.

monkeymama
05-11-2010, 03:11 AM
I'd like to apologize to all websleuth members. When I read Hollyblue's post that suggested my posts be taken to court, I freaked out. My automatic response was fear of CC finding out I have shared info with authorities. I was thinking, omg, he's going to find out and come after me.

The fact is, he is just a man. He doesn't have inhuman strength. IMO, he doesn't have very many friends. His family never seemed to embrace him (except sister). Since he's in jail, he cannot show up on my doorstep. And even if he did show up, I know him. I know whats beneath the facade. His game only works if you aren't expecting it.

I apologize for my knee jerk reaction. It's been awhile since I've had to deal with him. Back 'then', when I was trying to get the he** away from him, I realized I was giving him all the power by fearing him. When I stood up and finaly saw him for what he his, I began to have a normal life with my kids, and he began to back off. He doesn't know how to play his game if his game piece isn't afraid of him. I'm embarrassed to say that I fell back into old habits. I'm sorry.

I am overwhelmed by the concern everyone has shown for my safety. I appreciate everyone's advice. Thank you all so much. I am very touched by everyone's concern.

I can completely understand. I think you are a very brave woman and I hope that by standing up to him, you can continue to heal.

fapone
05-11-2010, 03:30 AM

I found it: http://www.kxly.com/news/23512081/detail.html

You have to scroll down a little and play the video on the left hand side of the page.

anyoldtime48
05-11-2010, 04:13 AM
I found it: http://www.kxly.com/news/23512081/detail.html

You have to scroll down a little and play the video on the left hand side of the page.

Thanks! Works better sans distractions and a good set of headphones. So KXLY got the info about CC telling you he planned to move to AZ from the court documents. Proof indeed you are helping LE and they are paying attention to what you have to say.

If it keeps him locked up until Rachael is found with very possibly any harm to her tied to his actions, his days of terrorizing women may come to an end.

Kudos to all ex's who have spoken up, as well as the Moscow doctor. :dance:

anyoldtime48
05-11-2010, 04:24 AM
and the fb page says that the news misrepresented the story.

Hmmmmm, After reading that one wonders what kind of Doctor he or she was. Methinks maybe head doctor? For that matter, could be a friggin' professor at the UI once the media gets their hands on the info and mucks it up. One of media outlets will hopefully clarify that in the next few days, or perhaps Rachael's family if they have copies of the court documents?

If it were an MD under medical care, would that not be privileged information? Or have we lost that right to privacy as well (rhetorical)?

anyoldtime48
05-11-2010, 04:54 AM
More inaccurate reporting, this time from KREM.

snipped:
"Prosecutors say Anderson was last seen April 16th. The next day Capone alleged his ex-wife was moving to Arizona."

eh?

And when is that next hearing before a new judge? Hope it is one every bit as intelligent as Monday's was.

http://www.krem.com/news/local/Husband-of-missing-Clarkston-mom-has-long-rap-sheet-93345654.html

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 05:09 AM
I didn't catch it either. But was told it was "ex-wives". I did report that conversation to the Sheriff's Dept.. IMO, I think they needed to show the court that information, (for the aspect of flight risk), if thats the case they would have had to show the defense the same info. So IMO, I don't think he blabbed it.

If it was in the court docs and they are not sealed by the judge, media has full disclosure. JFYI.

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 05:22 AM

Fapone, Is his sister living in Idaho? Could you clarify for us where his family is from? I think someone stated NJ way back in the threads. Are his parents still alive? I know you met him while he was in the Navy (CA), but he could have lived anywhere...so we just don't know. TIA

monkeymama
05-11-2010, 05:26 AM
Hmmmmm, After reading that one wonders what kind of Doctor he or she was. Methinks maybe head doctor? For that matter, could be a friggin' professor at the UI once the media gets their hands on the info and mucks it up. One of media outlets will hopefully clarify that in the next few days, or perhaps Rachael's family if they have copies of the court documents?

If it were an MD under medical care, would that not be privileged information? Or have we lost that right to privacy as well (rhetorical)?

I'm not sure. If it were a shrink, I think that is kept confidential unless they are talking about harming someone? I'm really not sure. I think there are certain instances where a dr. can disclose info. The media seems to be doing a good job of messing things up and making them about as clear as mud, imo. I still have not found more than two sources that agree with another, again imo.

BeanE
05-11-2010, 06:13 AM
I don't know how to carry over from other forums, but has anyone else looked at the astrology report recently? There was a part that suggested CC's story of seeing RA on Friday, was just that, a story.

Here's the link to the most recent forensic astrology post on Rachael's case:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only

To link to a post in another forum, you can right click the post number in the upper right hand corner of the post, click Copy URL on the pop up, then paste that into a post on this thread.

BeanE
05-11-2010, 06:17 AM
Missing woman's husband ordered held on gun count
A federal judge on Monday ordered the husband of a missing Clarkston, Wash., woman to be held in jail on a firearms count.
Originally published Monday, May 10, 2010 at 9:16 PM

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011832785_apidmissingclarkstonwoman.html

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 07:02 AM

I'm curious too about the DR. Could be just a friend or acquaintance. I do want to know, tho. Who would he be comfortable enough around to make threats like that? Wonder if it was at a bar and he was snonkered?

If it was from a visit to a psyche doc---if threats were made, I think they would have to report it...same as child abuse...mandatory there or face misdemeanor.

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 07:21 AM
More inaccurate reporting, this time from KREM.

snipped:
"Prosecutors say Anderson was last seen April 16th. The next day Capone alleged his ex-wife was moving to Arizona."
eh?

And when is that next hearing before a new judge? Hope it is one every bit as intelligent as Monday's was.

http://www.krem.com/news/local/Husband-of-missing-Clarkston-mom-has-long-rap-sheet-93345654.html

eh? is right. LOL Couldn't scramble that any better! Geeez. How disappointing in all the inaccuracies......

There's also a little different twist to RG's comments about him (CC) looking for RA and the gun.

As far as the next court date and what that entails.....I'd like to know. I would think they announced that in court and part of the docs.

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 07:38 AM

It's JMOO Fapone, but I would be in fear of him, he seems to be the type to play his games in order to achieve HIS goals...and if it has to be done through the guise of fear...he'd do it...just like with RA. I know it must be a double-edged sword because he is your children's father, but the less contact the better. If YOU don't take care of yourself....you can't be there for your kids. Just sayin... I hope he's put away for awhile....for everyone's safety. He's had the chance time over time to become a decent respectful person and has chosen otherwise.

I'm glad you a survivor, glad you stepped up and believe you are "taller" for all those reasons.

BeanE
05-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Did I miss something? Where did they get the time of 8:30 PM? TIA

I'd ask in that thread. We can link over to there from here, but discussions are supposed to be over there.

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 09:54 AM
This was posted on the girls' FB page:

The news represented the story wrong tonight. They said he attemped all the harm to a DR, but actually he told a DR. he planned to rape and kill his ex wife then kill his own daughter. That is the actual story.
*bbm

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=116680731683607&ref=ts

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 09:57 AM
This is also a comment from the same FB page linked above:

My favorite part was when the judge looked at Charles and said he had a very disturbing past.

~ I say, kudos to the judge for seeing it. I don't think Capone has much chance, I think his gig is up. IMO. Now if he will just start talkng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 10:17 AM
141, Do you know anything about the time of 11:15 - 11:30 being the time it was reported to LE of her missing; and the time of 8:30pm for the last time CC saw her that night? I saw it on the astrology thread and just wondered if this is pretty legit? I ask over there, but no one has replied yet and thought you or Knox might know?

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 10:23 AM
This is also a comment from the same FB page linked above:

My favorite part was when the judge looked at Charles and said he had a very disturbing past.

~ I say, kudos to the judge for seeing it. I don't think Capone has much chance, I think his gig is up. IMO. Now if he will just start talkng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he talks too. I think they are talking to all his buds and hitting them up for info. Sure would like to know what were the ties between him and RB besides just the
4MR address...close enough ties for him to let him share his house and hide his gun there. Strange combo in my book. JMO

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 10:31 AM
141, Do you know anything about the time of 11:15 - 11:30 being the time it was reported to LE of her missing; and the time of 8:30pm for the last time CC saw her that night? I saw it on the astrology thread and just wondered if this is pretty legit? I ask over there, but no one has replied yet and thought you or Knox might know?

Yes that came straight from the family. Those times are correct. CC called RA at work at 930 Monday morning on the 19th. But the girls didn't know she was missing until later and Ashely said they called LE between 1115-1130 Monday morning.

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 10:37 AM
yes that came straight from the family. Those times are correct. Cc called ra at work at 930 monday morning on the 19th. But the girls didn't know she was missing until later and ashely said they called le between 1115-1130 monday morning.

THANK YOU FOR THE CONFIRMATION. So CC had called earlier to contact RA? Interesting......hmmmmmmmmm. Sounds like a tried cover to me.

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 10:47 AM
You are welcome. Family said he had called RA to tell her that her car was done about 930 Monday morning on the 19th. I agree I think it was another "oo I need some sort of alibi" IMHO.... why call and bother her at work? Not like she could have just said O ok I am on my way... Makes no sense to me. But then again this whole case makes no sense to me!

kk70
05-11-2010, 11:17 AM
You are welcome. Family said he had called RA to tell her that her car was done about 930 Monday morning on the 19th. I agree I think it was another "oo I need some sort of alibi" IMHO.... why call and bother her at work? Not like she could have just said O ok I am on my way... Makes no sense to me. But then again this whole case makes no sense to me!

Thanks! THAT IS STRANGE! Seems like a cover up for sure! I am also in agreement with an earlier post regarding the Tahoe and HOW CLEAN IT WAS. That was the first thing I noticed when I saw it on the news. I feel that was a "plant" to throw the LE off track too and where it was parked was most likely out of camera range, especially if were dark. I drive by that spot often, it would be really easy for someone to park and run, without being noticed-IMO.

letsgosleuth
05-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Kristina Bonefield, Rachael's sister posted this to FB: "The news represented the story wrong tonight. They said he attemped all the harm to a DR, but actually he told a DR. he planned to rape and kill his ex wife then kill his own daughter. That is the actual story."

How many ex's does CC have? I am just wondering if the others have been contacted as well for character reference. Also, if CC has admitted to harassing Rachael why have charges not been filed against him for that?

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks! THAT IS STRANGE! Seems like a cover up for sure! I am also in agreement with an earlier post regarding the Tahoe and HOW CLEAN IT WAS. That was the first thing I noticed when I saw it on the news. I feel that was a "plant" to throw the LE off track too and where it was parked was most likely out of camera range, especially if were dark. I drive by that spot often, it would be really easy for someone to park and run, without being noticed-IMO.

I am only bolding this because it is a Yukon, I know it is just semantics but my husband and I argue about it all the time. He calls it a Tahoe too and I think there is enough confusion in this case as it is! LOL :waitasec:

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Kristina Bonefield, Rachael's sister posted this to FB: "The news represented the story wrong tonight. They said he attemped all the harm to a DR, but actually he told a DR. he planned to rape and kill his ex wife then kill his own daughter. That is the actual story."

How many ex's does CC have? I am just wondering if the others have been contacted as well for character reference. Also, if CC has admitted to harassing Rachael why have charges not been filed against him for that?

I think Rachael is #4.

letsgosleuth
05-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Have there been instances where a person has gone missing and murder charges have been filed? Circumstantial evidence is aplenty, but where are the lab results? I can only imagine the LE are building a case, but when will they charge him with Rachael's disappearance?

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 11:36 AM
I have wondered where all the lad results are myself. I mean they mentioned evidence from the Yukon and CC's shop. So where are the results in that? Or is that another hush hush BAM thing that is going to happen? I hope it is a case that is just going to burst WIDE open, but is that going to lead us to Rachael?? Is Rachael cold, alone and abandoned. alive or dead?? I just want to SCREAM........MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

kk70
05-11-2010, 11:38 AM
I am only bolding this because it is a Yukon, I know it is just semantics but my husband and I argue about it all the time. He calls it a Tahoe too and I think there is enough confusion in this case as it is! LOL :waitasec:

Hahaha! Thanks! I was typing in the heat of the moment!! LOL

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 11:46 AM
I have wondered where all the lad results are myself. I mean they mentioned evidence from the Yukon and CC's shop. So where are the results in that? Or is that another hush hush BAM thing that is going to happen? I hope it is a case that is just going to burst WIDE open, but is that going to lead us to Rachael?? Is Rachael cold, alone and abandoned. alive or dead?? I just want to SCREAM........MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so funny sometimes 141---I feel your passion for RA. Unfortunately, lab results normally take between 4-8 weeks depending upon the lab. It's slow going and very frustrating....especially with a missing person's case. When things are in a lull, the best thing to do is go back and review the threads. Things just might spark a question or you may see something that someone else has missed.

Does anyone know who the X is in FL? Inititals only.

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 11:50 AM
You are so funny sometimes 141---I feel your passion for RA. Unfortunately, lab results normally take between 4-8 weeks depending upon the lab. It's slow going and very frustrating....especially with a missing person's case. When things are in a lull, the best thing to do is go back and review the threads. Things just might spark a question or you may see something that someone else has missed.

Does anyone know who the X is in FL? Inititals only.

Well rereading that I am glad you knew I meant lab instead of the "lad" results I mentioned. Sometimes I just need to slow down!

I am going to throw a guess out that the ex in FL is DS..... anybody else have a better guess?

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Well rereading that I am glad you knew I meant lab instead of the "lad" results I mentioned. Sometimes I just need to slow down! I am going to throw a guess out that the ex in FL is DS..... anybody else have a better guess?

I noticed the lad/lab thing, but didn't say anything. I did actually LOL. I appreciate the giggle and fun in it. We gets so wrapped up plugging along, frustrated--- that sometimes it's good to see a few giggles...in fun.

Yes, My mind and thoughts are going pretty fast right now too....RB has me asking alot of questions.

kk70
05-11-2010, 12:39 PM
I just can't shake the strange and uneasy feeling I have about the church involved. Also, wasn't CC's business located very near to the church? Didn't CC have a FB page also? I swear I saw one a week or so ago.

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 12:43 PM
The more I think about it the more I wonder about RB.

1. How does a Biologist and a Mechanic become such "good" friends (not that it CAN'T happen I know) But it takes a pretty good friend to
A. give you a place to stay when you are having marital problems
B. store a gun for you when
1. is it that hard to know what kind of person CC is?
2. you cant tell me RB didn't have any idea of CC's past.
C. not call the police, Rachael or ANYONE when CC walks out the door with a loaded gun claiming to find Rachael and "if she is seeing someone else"

Really? You can't tell me RB didn't know what CC intended on doing?

I think there is more on RB then we are finding/hearing.
Is the land he owns in Viola, FARM land? Could something on the bottom of the Yukon ex. weeds/mud/ANYTHING point back at maybe RB's land?
How can RB be sure that when he told CC he had to leave because he was uncomfortable with the investigation AND that he was going out of town on a business trip, CC didn't show up on his land and dump Rachael. Has RB looked on HIS land like the family has asked in the beginning?? Has the LE looked at HIS land like maybe they should????

Hmm sleuths I believe we have some work to do!

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 12:44 PM
I just can't shake the strange and uneasy feeling I have about the church involved. Also, wasn't CC's business located very near to the church? Didn't CC have a FB page also? I swear I saw one a week or so ago.

Yes he has a FB page under his full name CAC.

BeanE
05-11-2010, 12:51 PM
What is RB's association to CC? Has RB been named a POI or suspect?

kk70
05-11-2010, 12:58 PM

I did some google searches on RB and his company-association seems to be a common link in Salt Lake City - IMO.

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 01:01 PM

RB is whom CC lived with. No he hasn't been named anything yet.

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 01:09 PM
RB is whom CC lived with. No he hasn't been named anything yet.

His name has been mentioned in the press tho along with CE, the gun seller. I think it was an Examiner article. I'll go look.

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 01:21 PM
They are pretty old, but some are troubling. IMO

An NCIC criminal history record of Robert Bogden, born June 15, 1966, revealed four arrests in Salt Lake City between 1985 and 1987:

3/15/1985 - Criminal Mischief; convicted; confinement 5 days, fined $75.

5/8/1987 Vehicle Burglary; no information available.

6/12/1987 Trespassing; no information available.

11/11/1987 Assault, Theft, Possession of a controlled substance, Mushrooms; pled guilty to possession of a controlled substance a 3rd degree felony on 2/1/1988; discharged from probation 2/11/1989.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d7-Wash-Rachael-Andersons-estranged-husband-named-a-suspect-in-her-disappearance-he-had-a-gun

Isabelle did a great job on this article. Hope she keeps it up. Also, for the astrologers out there, we have a DOB on him.......

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 01:57 PM
I would love to see a chart on him if someone could tell me what it means in english! ;)

Has anyone looked at google earth between the RB address and the Palouse Multiple Services addy. 8.3 miles. With a WIDE variety of places Rachael could be! This will not make it any easier.

info123
05-11-2010, 02:52 PM
So I have been going over CC's Criminal record a little closer and on the idaho courts site there is a 2004 charge of....Wildlife-unlawful possession/transportation of...he was found guilty...spent 6 days in jail and paid fines of $271.00.....

I had mentioned him being caught with firearms before....ie hunting.....and I bet this was what they decided to charge hime with...

I could be wrong....but that's my guess

kk70
05-11-2010, 03:30 PM
I would love to see a chart on him if someone could tell me what it means in english! ;)

Has anyone looked at google earth between the RB address and the Palouse Multiple Services addy. 8.3 miles. With a WIDE variety of places Rachael could be! This will not make it any easier.

Ditto on the chart!

EXACTLY-WIDE variety of routes to get to RB from PMS - (strange initials for a place of business). Some routes would be about 5 miles-if that. LOTS AND LOTS of farm fields and forest in between the two. Not to mention thousands of culverts, drainage ditches, etc. IMO - There must be a reason searches have not been done, or if they have, not publicized 1.) Too vast-miles and miles to cover. We are surrounded by remote wilderness! 2.) People tromping around may disturb the "evidence" and private land owners may not approve of so many people trespassing since crops have just been planted, and, there is a lot of crop dusting by plane taking place. Might be a liability 3.) Worst case scenario-LE has no idea or probable cause, or evidence, to point in any direction-or they might have more than we know.

I just don't get it-ARGHHH!

kk70
05-11-2010, 03:41 PM
So I have been going over CC's Criminal record a little closer and on the idaho courts site there is a 2004 charge of....Wildlife-unlawful possession/transportation of...he was found guilty...spent 6 days in jail and paid fines of $271.00.....

I had mentioned him being caught with firearms before....ie hunting.....and I bet this was what they decided to charge hime with...

I could be wrong....but that's my guess

I wish there were a way to figure out where he went hunting--I would think the LE might have checked that out with the fish and game. He has to purchase a specific tag for whatever location he intended on hunting. Could be a clue??

info123
05-11-2010, 03:42 PM
A couple more interesting facts.....

In the 1997 Burglary charge there was a submission of mental heath records....and a motion requesting a protection order for someone......also a 2005 probation violation in that case but he was still released from probation in 2007

And to me this is VERY interesting......
in 1997 MM requested a divorce from CC......then in Aug of 2008 their was a motion for contempt in that case filed by CC against MM (from what I can tell)....in Jan 2009 another motion for contempt (filed by CC against MM).....in Feb of 2009 the Plaintiff MM gives a plea and written response...in June 2009 (right before or around the time he met RA) the divorce was reopened and MM requests a custody trial...in July 2009 there was a custody trial.....and the final result was this...
11/16/2009 Memorandum Decision and Order on Def Motion for Contempt and Plf Motion to Modify Child Custody and for Informal Custody Trial

At that point RA and CC are married...who knows if it means anything.....I just thought the timing was interesting...

info123
05-11-2010, 03:50 PM
I wish there were a way to figure out where he went hunting--I would think the LE might have checked that out with the fish and game. He has to purchase a specific tag for whatever location he intended on hunting. Could be a clue??

It depends on what you are hunting first of all...small game isn't split up into sections like big game...and like you all have found out time and time again in this case....just having an are doesn't really narrow it down at all...you could still be talking hundreds of miles...

But after a quick check (so I hope the info is correct) it looks like due to the fact that there are no background checks to buy hunting licences ( I saw a few states that may be an exception to this general rule)....a convicted felon can buy a hunting license....but with the charge being what it is...I can't tell if he had one or not

letsgosleuth
05-11-2010, 04:15 PM
"There is a lot of crop dusting by plane taking place." - Good point. The area farmers would probably be more than willing to search for Rachael while in the air. They fly low and have great ground visuals. This area is the Palouse, and is just that.... miles and miles of open, rolling Palouse.

If you get up to Moscow Mountain it is forested. That mountain is accessible by car. The Coonhounds and Rachael's clothing should be brought in for a search. It has been my knowledge, from having lived in the area, that the mountain can be an area for dumping, and this is not pretty information, but for dumping things not wanting to be found. Investigative and search work could include canvassing the area by helicopter, crop duster, etc. and sending the dogs into Moscow Mountain as well as the field in Lewiston where her cell phone "supposedly" last pinged.

I understand they called off the dogs initially because of the fertilizer being sprayed. Now is the time to get the Coonhounds on task! They are unbelievable in their ability to sniff and find!

God Bless you Sleuths, and may today be the day Rachael finds her way home safely.

hollyblue
05-11-2010, 04:18 PM
It depends on what you are hunting first of all...small game isn't split up into sections like big game...and like you all have found out time and time again in this case....just having an are doesn't really narrow it down at all...you could still be talking hundreds of miles...

But after a quick check (so I hope the info is correct) it looks like due to the fact that there are no background checks to buy hunting licences ( I saw a few states that may be an exception to this general rule)....a convicted felon can buy a hunting license....but with the charge being what it is...I can't tell if he had one or not

I agree the possibilities of where she is unimaginable. He had 2 1/2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are going to have to make him talk. Pity the person in that position.....I don't know how they do it, but it must take the patience of a saint. IMO Not unless he told somebody else and they crack.

I wonder if they bow hunt and not with a gun? Still a weapon.

In cases like this I can't understand if someone did somebody in why in the world do they keep the weapon? I can't wrap my brain around that.

Knox
05-11-2010, 04:31 PM
11/16/2009 Memorandum Decision and Order on Def Motion for Contempt aA couple more interesting facts.....

In the 1997 Burglary charge there was a submission of mental heath records....and a motion requesting a protection order for someone......also a 2005 probation violation in that case but he was still released from probation in 2007

And to me this is VERY interesting......
in 1997 MM requested a divorce from CC......then in Aug of 2008 their was a motion for contempt in that case filed by CC against MM (from what I can tell)....in Jan 2009 another motion for contempt (filed by CC against MM).....in Feb of 2009 the Plaintiff MM gives a plea and written response...in June 2009 (right before or around the time he met RA) the divorce was reopened and MM requests a custody trial...in July 2009 there was a custody trial.....and the final result was this...
nd Plf Motion to Modify Child Custody and for Informal Custody Trial

At that point RA and CC are married...who knows if it means anything.....I just thought the timing was interesting...

Link to the MM/CC proceedings you are quoting please.

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 04:36 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1020+Four+Mile+Rd+Viola,+ID+83872-9764&daddr=2216+South+Main+Street+Moscow,+ID+83843-9751&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=36.315864,86.572266&ie=UTF8&ll=46.786427,-116.938477&spn=0.245423,0.676346&z=11

not a hard route to get from home to work????? OR from home to ANY field/land/water........

info123
05-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Link to the MM/CC proceedings you are quoting please.

It is the Idaho courts website....but as we have found it never links you directly to the case itself...

Here is the link to the idaho courts website..
https://www.idcourts.us/repository/start.do

you then have to click on name search....
enter his name
it is the sixth case heading down.... and after you click on that...the wildlife case is the sixth case down and the divorce is the 10th case down.....just giving directions 'cuz there are lots of cases...

Jules71
05-11-2010, 04:50 PM
CC's arrest warrent is posted on fb:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&v=wall&ref=search

info123
05-11-2010, 04:51 PM
I also went back and edited my post Knox....I saw that my cut and past had gone wrong and it was confusing...sorry about that..

Jules71
05-11-2010, 04:52 PM

An NCIC criminal history record of Robert Bogden, born June 15, 1966, revealed four arrests in Salt Lake City between 1985 and 1987:

11/11/1987 Assault, Theft, Possession of a controlled substance, Mushrooms; pled guilty to possession of a controlled substance a 3rd degree felony on 2/1/1988; discharged from probation 2/11/1989.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d7-Wash-Rachael-Andersons-estranged-husband-named-a-suspect-in-her-disappearance-he-had-a-gun

Isabelle did a great job on this article. Hope she keeps it up. Also, for the astrologers out there, we have a DOB on him.......

These are also listed in the affidavit on fb.

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 05:01 PM
There are also warrants for failure to appear, two fugitive warrants, a warrant for not paying child support in Arizona.
Capone’s lawyers said some of those were misunderstandings, others don’t prove that he wouldn’t show up to court. Griswold says she doesn’t buy it.
Capone will get to re-argue the case for his release at this next hearing. It’s before a different judge who can choose to overturn it.
http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Husband-of-missing-Eastern-Wash-mom-has-long-rap-sheet-93428164.html

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????

Wilcox Team
05-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Candle lit for RA and family today. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to accomplish the goal today.

Candle light vigil was wonderful and so cleansing for her son. I have tried to get him to talk about his feelings and what his thoughts are, but prior to the vigil, he would just say "I'm ok". I was getting concerned that he was maybe holding things in but at the candle light vigil out of all the people that were there, he spoke the most. He said a prayer and said some pretty profound and wise things for a little man of 11 yrs old. He's got such and old soul and is really just the most wonderful, awesomest kid I have ever known. He really loves his mother and I know she loved him very much. We will be getting counseling as the lady with the victims advocate office we have been in touch with just got the go ahead to have the families counseling paid for. It's hard and I crack sometimes because I know that deep down inside, this little boy is very sad and hurt. But most of the time you wouldn't know it since he is so strong and just goes about his day with a smile.

Wilcox Team
05-11-2010, 05:32 PM
I agree the possibilities of where she is unimaginable. He had 2 1/2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are going to have to make him talk. Pity the person in that position.....I don't know how they do it, but it must take the patience of a saint. IMO Not unless he told somebody else and they crack.

I wonder if they bow hunt and not with a gun? Still a weapon.

In cases like this I can't understand if someone did somebody in why in the world do they keep the weapon? I can't wrap my brain around that.

From what my step son told me, he had guns. Not sure if he had bows also, but what's to stop him. He is a felon and that still didn't stop him from obtaining guns. Wonder what he did with those guns?? I can ask my step son if he remembers where they went hunting, but he might not know the details. Just got a call from a detective, so I will make sure that they know of these details.

anyoldtime48
05-11-2010, 06:12 PM

I shall respectfully disagree on troubling. He was 19-21 YO kid back then and no doubt did some partying and made a couple bad decisions -- like got in an argument over who those 'shrooms really belonged to. Nothing but a minor traffic violation since then.

Initials only on this guy, no??

Google his name and you'll find out he is respected local business dude with degrees and such now (was easier a week ago before he was attached to this mess and people started going after him -- most hits now relate to this).

Apparently all grown up although I have nothing much else to go on. Maybe still has soft heart for a guy down on his luck, but he DID wake up and use his brain when he found out CC had a gun and was likely stalking Rachael with said gun. And kicked CC's butt out of his house. I think up until then it was doubtful he knew any more about CC's REAL past than those church members running to his rescue.

I give this guy, and the one who sold the gun to CC, chops for stepping up, and since IMHO neither one of them had any direct connection to, or knowledge of, Rachael's disappearance, I don't see them worth going after, at least until LE has a reason to. and if they have not been charged with anything at this point related to the gun sale, or locking up of said gun, it does not seem likely they will.

Just more poor suckers pulled into CC's dark web of deceit.

MOOOOOOOOOOO of course, and back to work!

Friend0325
05-11-2010, 07:23 PM
I shall respectfully disagree on troubling. He was 19-21 YO kid back then and no doubt did some partying and made a couple bad decisions -- like got in an argument over who those 'shrooms really belonged to. Nothing but a minor traffic violation since then.

Google his name and you'll find out he is respected local business dude with degrees and such now (was easier a week ago before he was attached to this mess and people started going after him -- most hits now relate to this).

Apparently all grown up although I have nothing much else to go on. Maybe still has soft heart for a guy down on his luck, but he DID wake up and use his brain when he found out CC had a gun and was likely stalking Rachael with said gun. And kicked CC's butt out of his house. I think up until then it was doubtful he knew any more about CC's REAL past than those church members running to his rescue.

I give this guy, and the one who sold the gun to CC, chops for stepping up, and since IMHO neither one of them had any direct connection to, or knowledge of, Rachael's disappearance, I don't see them worth going after, at least until LE has a reason to. and if they have not been charged with anything at this point related to the gun sale, or locking up of said gun, it does not seem likely they will.

Hollyblue,

I agree with you on doing stupid things in our 20's, for sure! That shouldn't be held against him. From what I read, I was under the impression that the police went to RB, not RB going to the police. From my understanding, the man who sold CC the gun was the one who went to the police. The police then contacted RB. That was his first strike.

Secondly...CC goes to see if RA is seeing someone and he takes a gun. RB does NOTHING?

Thirdly, it does say that he asked CC to leave his house...but it also happened to coincide with him leaving town. Also, at that point he may have realized that he helped CC without "knowing it." (ie, picking him up in Lewiston after CC stashed the Yukon there for example.)

The story about him "holding" the gun for CC seems fishy to me, too. It's not like you can't hurt someone without a gun. In fact, if CC did hurt Rachael...I would be very surprised if it were with a gun.

You MAY be right and he may have felt sorry for CC and gotten sucked in like everyone else. But my intuition is saying that he knows more than he's saying. There are TOO many unanswered questions.

LE is being very quiet about what he said in his interview. Nobody has released what he said he was doing for 2 1/2 days. Nobody has released ANYTHING he has said. In all of the other missing cases out there, it seems like the media either gets ahold of "an alibi" or a story (like the stupid "camping" story that Josh Powell told, for example) or SOMETHING. I hope they are making a rock solid case against him and when it finally breaks, the answers will all be in black and white.

AmandaReckonwith
05-11-2010, 07:27 PM
These are also listed in the affidavit on fb.

Also saved in the archive album.

info123
05-11-2010, 07:37 PM
IMHO...the more that people that do stand up and try to help get trashed on the news and the internet.....the less and less people that know things are going to come forward......now everyone knows that if they go to the police to try and help everything they have ever done is going to be brought up and their names are going to be drug though the mud...not a very good incentive to help out.

anyoldtime48
05-11-2010, 07:41 PM
"There is a lot of crop dusting by plane taking place." - Good point. The area farmers would probably be more than willing to search for Rachael while in the air. They fly low and have great ground visuals. This area is the Palouse, and is just that.... miles and miles of open, rolling Palouse.

If you get up to Moscow Mountain it is forested. That mountain is accessible by car. The Coonhounds and Rachael's clothing should be brought in for a search. It has been my knowledge, from having lived in the area, that the mountain can be an area for dumping, and this is not pretty information, but for dumping things not wanting to be found. Investigative and search work could include canvassing the area by helicopter, crop duster, etc. and sending the dogs into Moscow Mountain as well as the field in Lewiston where her cell phone "supposedly" last pinged.

I understand they called off the dogs initially because of the fertilizer being sprayed. Now is the time to get the Coonhounds on task! They are unbelievable in their ability to sniff and find!

God Bless you Sleuths, and may today be the day Rachael finds her way home safely.

Yup. Moscow Mountain was the very first place I thought of. I've only been up there in winter when there was lots of snow, but from what I know and saw, there are a lot of places for somebody to go "missing".

However, there is an awful lot of territory in the Palouse, and getting the word to every farmer and cropduster sure would not hurt.

I fear, as with Susan Cox Powell, somebody out either working, or more likely recreating, will stumble upon her.

Presuming she wasn't locked away in a storage shed/locker or buried outside somebody's bedroom window (that last was thinly veiled reference to Robert Lee Yates). Although I'm not clear where he as actually living when Rachel went missing. Hadn't he been kicked out of the house already where the Glock was stored? Or merely asked to leave and not out of there yet?

I am timeline challenged today.

So does this mean the cropdusting is done for now and I can safely visit Oakesdale cemetery without being gassed?

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 08:05 PM
IMHO...the more that people that do stand up and try to help get trashed on the news and the internet.....the less and less people that know things are going to come forward......now everyone knows that if they go to the police to try and help everything they have ever done is going to be brought up and their names are going to be drug though the mud...not a very good incentive to help out.

I (nicely) disagree, I have no problems telling LE or any one else what I know that might possibly help. Drag my name through the mud, pull up whatever you need to pull up, say what you need to say. I could care less as long as you are taking WHAT I SAY about WHAT I KNOW to heart and looking into it. It is just the RIGHT thing to do. I DO agree that there are those people out there that think heck no no way am I saying anything I dont want to be in the public eye, but DO YOU REALLY think those people sleep good at night? IMHO the answer is NO, whether they admit it or not a conscience is a conscience....

*( as a funny side note here I had to CALL someone to find out how to spell conscience) :blushing:

info123
05-11-2010, 08:12 PM
I still hear the cropdusters leave every morning from the little airport a couple of miles from my house...so I don't think they are done (don't know about that area specificaly)...

And once again JMO....but if CC actually did this....Moscow Mountain is still too populated....if they find her it will be a much less populated area....

anyoldtime48
05-11-2010, 08:50 PM
I still hear the cropdusters leave every morning from the little airport a couple of miles from my house...so I don't think they are done (don't know about that area specificaly)...

And once again JMO....but if CC actually did this....Moscow Mountain is still too populated....if they find her it will be a much less populated area....

The one advantage however to a populated area, is anybody driving by is just anybody driving by. It's when they arrive at their destination that things might draw attention. Since I haven't been up on the Mtn in years and I'm sure there's far more properties than there were, how many homes would somebody drive by headed up the mountain?

When we last went up, there was nothing but wilderness when we got there. Nobody around to see a thing, and plenty of trees in the way. State land.

So my thoughts are that if he had headed that way, it comes down to somebody remembering a vehicle that to them was suspicious? This was a weekend, so I'm guessing a bit more traffic than usual, but unless he stopped in the middle of the road (or somebody's driveway) and dumped a large object rolled in a rug, that somebody finds "wrong" he could presumably get away with it.

Best place to get lost and unnoticed is in a crowd. Even if that crowd is only trees (for visual cover). So I can't cross that off the list of possibilities. Personally, I'd be scared $hitles$$ to stop anywhere in the open rolling hills and drop a body, but then again I have a conscience. Still, the idea of getting caught....nope, I'd be way too paranoid that somebody I couldn't see was watching me.

he has no conscience. Anybody's guess, but odds are some place he is well familiar with from outdoor activities.

Guess I am overdue for road trip to Palouse and get up to date on Moscow, the Mtn and surrounds. Wish I knew where to start looking, but if Rachael is still missing when I get down that way, I'll surely be keeping my eyes open for anything odd on the backroads I travel.

Odder than usual.

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 08:57 PM
The one advantage however to a populated area, is anybody driving by is just anybody driving by. It's when they arrive at their destination that things might draw attention. Since I haven't been up on the Mtn in years and I'm sure there's far more properties than there were, how many homes would somebody drive by headed up the mountain?

When we last went up, there was nothing but wilderness when we got there. Nobody around to see a thing, and plenty of trees in the way. State land.

So my thoughts are that if he had headed that way, it comes down to somebody remembering a vehicle that to them was suspicious? This was a weekend, so I'm guessing a bit more traffic than usual, but unless he stopped in the middle of the road (or somebody's driveway) and dumped a large object rolled in a rug, that somebody finds "wrong" he could presumably get away with it.

Best place to get lost and unnoticed is in a crowd. Even if that crowd is only trees (for visual cover). So I can't cross that off the list of possibilities. Personally, I'd be scared $hitles$$ to stop anywhere in the open rolling hills and drop a body, but then again I have a conscience. Still, the idea of getting caught....nope, I'd be way too paranoid that somebody I couldn't see was watching me.

he has no conscience. Anybody's guess, but odds are some place he is well familiar with from outdoor activities.

Guess I am overdue for road trip to Palouse and get up to date on Moscow, the Mtn and surrounds. Wish I knew where to start looking, but if Rachael is still missing when I get down that way, I'll surely be keeping my eyes open for anything odd on the backroads I travel.

Odder than usual.
This is my thoughts to a TEE! I think finding Rachael may actually be easier then we expect. I think he is the type to hide it right under our noses. And until those noses start "smelling" something fishy it is a waiting game.
But honestly I can't imagine there isn't anyone out there looking.....

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 09:21 PM
From what my step son told me, he had guns. Not sure if he had bows also, but what's to stop him. He is a felon and that still didn't stop him from obtaining guns. Wonder what he did with those guns?? I can ask my step son if he remembers where they went hunting, but he might not know the details. Just got a call from a detective, so I will make sure that they know of these details.

*bbm~

Any news you can share?

monkeymama
05-11-2010, 10:48 PM
I am really bothered everytime I go by that field on Warner next to the storage sheds, (where her phone pinged). I can't explain it, I just feel the urge to get out of the car and start walking. I always have the babies with me, so I don't, but it just bugs me.

letsgosleuth
05-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Info123, would it be possible for you to drop off a Rachael flyer at that little airport? It would help the pilots know they should be on the lookout. TIA

Also, we say CC had 2.5 days before Rachael came up missing, but he didn't know that...

fapone
05-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Fapone, Is his sister living in Idaho? Could you clarify for us where his family is from? I think someone stated NJ way back in the threads. Are his parents still alive? I know you met him while he was in the Navy (CA), but he could have lived anywhere...so we just don't know. TIA

Sister lives in Washington. Spokane, I believe. Mom died, not sure when but musta have been in the past five years. I met him in Holbrook, AZ. His Mom & family lived there. His father lives in Florida. CC was born in NY. Wherever the Amytiville Horror house was. (seriously) After we married, we lived in San Diego. I don't think he was ever in New Jersey.

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Glad to see you are still with us fapone. Anything new on your front?

fapone
05-11-2010, 11:51 PM

Well rereading that I am glad you knew I meant lab instead of the "lad" results I mentioned. Sometimes I just need to slow down!

I am going to throw a guess out that the ex in FL is DS..... anybody else have a better guess?

FC is Tucson. MM is Florida. DS is Idaho. In that order.

1forevry1
05-11-2010, 11:54 PM
I always know I can count on you, I shouldn't even try~! WAY too many initials! ;)

Any thoughts for you on this RB guy he was staying with?

fapone
05-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Glad to see you are still with us fapone. Anything new on your front?

Nothing new. Trying to find out when CC's next court appearance is.

Also, does anyone know about a place called Holbrook Island in or near Lewiston?

I ask because I could see him taking her somewhere that would give him a chuckle when he thinks about it. He used to live in Holbrook, AZ, so I could picture him getting a kick out of that.

I did mention that theory to the Sheriff, but I don't know what, if anything, they are doing with it. For all I know Holbrook Island is unaccessable.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 12:30 AM
It would be nice to know when his next appearance is for sure. Kind of surprised it wasn't mentioned.

Hmmmm I will try to google earth Holbrook Island. That gives me chills that he would "chuckle" when he thought about it, but I just bet he would.

I am off to investigate. :)

fapone
05-12-2010, 12:32 AM
I always know I can count on you, I shouldn't even try~! WAY too many initials! ;)

Any thoughts for you on this RB guy he was staying with?

Nothing factual. I'm going to dig around to see if he has federal charges though.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 12:35 AM
http://idaho.hometownlocator.com/maps/feature-map,ftc,1,fid,383246,n,holbrook%20island.cfm

Look at how close it is to where she worked.... St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center as a matter of fact it is rather a circle from where she works, to where the cell phone pinged to where the Yukon was found.....

Anyone else intrigued by this?

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 12:53 AM
From looking at google earth it seems to me the island is underwater. Now I lived in Clarkston for 5 years, as a teen and never knew about it. I have friends that have lived there all their lives and haven't ever heard about it... .

so that sort of creeps me out.

sleuthy sleutherson
05-12-2010, 01:00 AM
*bbm~

Any news you can share?

Just thought I would answer your question to Wilcox (we're friends), nothing new detective just called to get a statement regarding something and possibly speak to RA's son regarding camping trips they went on with CC and/or things he was around for that would show his character. Other than that pretty quite. They finally got a liason between LE and family and she connected them with a counselor to help them deal with this situation and help the son deal with it. I find it very frustrating that the boys fathers have not been contacted by LE very much, Wilcox team has had to call and ask questions...the daughters seem to be in the loop but as far as LE keeping the fathers in the loop has been a joke. My mother is friends with the other boys father and it is all just sad, neither of them have been very well supported by LE in my opinion. Bunch of can't say much, which is understandable but they don't go out of their way to communicate with the fathers, they have to do the calling or get the info from her daughters.:waitasec:

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:10 AM
What a mess the whole thing is. Sorry to hear that there isn't more communication. Has to be hard on everybody. I think as far as LE goes there are just SO many people to talk to they don't even know which way to go, not that that should be an excuse. They should be just as important as the rest after all it IS there MOM!!! Those poor kids.
Thanks for letting us know. Any information is always nice to have.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:15 AM
hollyblue I see you down there.... are you catching up? Care to sleuth this with me? Or do you think I am chasing my tail??? ;)

sleuthy sleutherson
05-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Info123, would it be possible for you to drop off a Rachael flyer at that little airport? It would help the pilots know they should be on the lookout. TIA

Also, we say CC had 2.5 days before Rachael came up missing, but he didn't know that...

BBM...he would know the routine, that the boys would be with their fathers for the weekend until Monday and her daughters would not probably become suspicious that something was wrong until she didn't show for work Monday, so I think he would know he had all weekend before someone thought something was wrong...that's 2.5 days to get somewhere & hide something and or someone anywhere in this kind of area. Scary to think about but I'm sure that would be his thought process if something bad happened and he wanted to make sure it couldn't be found. He liked to hunt/camp from what I understand so he would know all the back roads and remote places around here and there is plenty. I hope they are pressing him and his acquantances hard right now. She's got two little boys that need answers and fathers that need to know what they are going to have to deal with and get them help, as well as her daughters. I hope his friends/church members give up all they know about his last few weeks. This has gone on long enough, the friend he was staying with should have come forward right away about the gun and following her.:banghead:

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:44 AM
BBM...he would know the routine, that the boys would be with their fathers for the weekend until Monday and her daughters would not probably become suspicious that something was wrong until she didn't show for work Monday, so I think he would know he had all weekend before someone thought something was wrong...that's 2.5 days to get somewhere & hide something and or someone anywhere in this kind of area. Scary to think about but I'm sure that would be his thought process if something bad happened and he wanted to make sure it couldn't be found. He liked to hunt/camp from what I understand so he would know all the back roads and remote places around here and there is plenty. I hope they are pressing him and his acquantances hard right now. She's got two little boys that need answers and fathers that need to know what they are going to have to deal with and get them help, as well as her daughters. I hope his friends/church members give up all they know about his last few weeks. This has gone on long enough, the friend he was staying with should have come forward right away about the gun and following her.:banghead:

This is what nags on me. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND lets something like this go! AND would he have come forward if it hadn't been for the guy that sold CC the gun to begin with??? I don't want to point fingers but HELLO, dude have ya been sleepin here or what???? HE WENT AFTER HIS WIFE WITH A GUN..... and that was OK?????
I think NOT .. JMHO

monkeymama
05-12-2010, 02:00 AM
http://idaho.hometownlocator.com/maps/feature-map,ftc,1,fid,383246,n,holbrook%20island.cfm

Look at how close it is to where she worked.... St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center as a matter of fact it is rather a circle from where she works, to where the cell phone pinged to where the Yukon was found.....

Anyone else intrigued by this?

That made me feel sick to my stomach. I've lived here for ten years and have been in and out of the area for some time before. I have never heard of Holbrook Island, but as you said, it looks like it is underwater. I'm going to ask my hubby when he gets home, he's lived here all his life. That is not far away from St. Joes and all it would take is a trip on Gun Club (the road that goes from the field down to North Lewiston bypassing all traffic stops)

monkeymama
05-12-2010, 02:21 AM
Nothing new. Trying to find out when CC's next court appearance is.

Also, does anyone know about a place called Holbrook Island in or near Lewiston?

I ask because I could see him taking her somewhere that would give him a chuckle when he thinks about it. He used to live in Holbrook, AZ, so I could picture him getting a kick out of that.

I did mention that theory to the Sheriff, but I don't know what, if anything, they are doing with it. For all I know Holbrook Island is unaccessable.

Did he ever mention a Holbrook Island to you? I'm just wondering if he knew about it. It doesn't seem to be something that many locals know about but it is close. From looking at the map 141 put in her post, I think it is behind the trail on the dyke bypass. It is semi busy during the day in the spring time with joggers and such, but deserted at night.

monkeymama
05-12-2010, 02:41 AM
There is also a Holbrook Idaho, but it is way south.

http://idaho.hometownlocator.com/id/oneida/holbrook.cfm

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:55 AM

I agree with you this was many moons ago, and yes, it seems he turned his life around in a very positive way. He had the fortitude to work hard in not only getting his degree, but excelling in his field. His own business, patents, etc. Coming from a family in the scientific field, I know he had many barriers to jump. Picture of a hard working, well rounded, intelligent man with children.
Still, the theft, assault, and burglary tells me of a twinge of violence. That being said, with all the accomplishments he has made, I truly hope he just had a moment of bad judgement.

My concern is how these two---seemingly different minded people came to know each other and just how close of buds were they? People do not let a casual acquaintance share their home, especially if you have children coming over in visitation. He allowed a person to bring a weapon into his house. Not a hunting weapon, but a Glock. (Why didn't he ask CC to keep the weapon at his business--a likely place for a Glock--or did he know he couldn't?) He did nothing in notifying anyone CC was on the hunt for RA with a weapon as a ride-a-long; and, did not ask CC to leave his residence in February when this incident occurred, but in fact, the day after RA was reported missing. CC had to be in some sort of questionable mental state to feel he had to tote the gun along; albeit to stalk.
Again, I will say, I hope he just had a lapse in good judgement for a proven intelligent man, but do wonder how close and what kind of things these two had in common. Was he another victim of CC's cunning and deceitful ways, and just being victimized too, possibly; but why does an astute, promising scientist let a car mechanic reside in his home? What is the connection? Not likely the same circle of friends and associates. Not accusing nor judging anyone, but certainly curious in the oddity of it.
The only thing I have noticed is that they both have made comments on various political/social stances.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Friend on your post #120, you are responding to anyoldtime48, not mine. His was a response to mine. JFYI. Thanks,

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 04:14 AM

Great idea on the airport/flyer. I think he prolly did the dirty deed on Friday night and rid her with a few hours, but he certainly had alot of time "to fix", clean up, stage or whatever afterwards. If anyone called to ask about her...he already had a answer...the one we got. Maybe he wasn't around to get those calls or just didn't answer; but wouldn't we all like to know his timeline from Fri to Mon.

anyoldtime48
05-12-2010, 04:39 AM
I agree with you this was many moons ago, and yes, it seems he turned his life around in a very positive way. He had the fortitude to work hard in not only getting his degree, but excelling in his field. His own business, patents, etc. Coming from a family in the scientific field, I know he had many barriers to jump. Picture of a hard working, well rounded, intelligent man with children.
Still, the theft, assault, and burglary tells me of a twinge of violence. That being said, with all the accomplishments he has made, I truly hope he just had a moment of bad judgement.

My concern is how these two---seemingly different minded people came to know each other and just how close of buds were they? People do not let a casual acquaintance share their home, especially if you have children coming over in visitation. He allowed a person to bring a weapon into his house. Not a hunting weapon, but a Glock. (Why didn't he ask CC to keep the weapon at his business--a likely place for a Glock--or did he know he couldn't?) He did nothing in notifying anyone CC was on the hunt for RA with a weapon as a ride-a-long; and, did not ask CC to leave his residence in February when this incident occurred, but in fact, the day after RA was reported missing. CC had to be in some sort of questionable mental state to feel he had to tote the gun along; albeit to stalk.
Again, I will say, I hope he just had a lapse in good judgement for a proven intelligent man, but do wonder how close and what kind of things these two had in common. Was he another victim of CC's cunning and deceitful ways, and just being victimized too, possibly; but why does an astute, promising scientist let a car mechanic reside in his home? What is the connection? Not likely the same circle of friends and associates. Not accusing nor judging anyone, but certainly curious in the oddity of it.
The only thing I have noticed is that they both have made comments on various political/social stances.

Please pardon if I make little sense or type badly. Functioning on 4 hrs sleep and 18-hr work day, but want to stay caught up on this before I get a wild hair to drive south maybe next weekend.

THAT is indeed the $64,000 question. How do they happen to know each other? Maybe CC his mechanic. Maybe they attend same church.

However, I'm not ready to beat RB(??) up because he didn't have total foresight or clairvoyance. He must have known enough to figure out that something wasn't right since he was the one who locked that gun up. But unless you have witnessed violence against others, who among us wants to believe that a friend, roommate, whatever -- is a potential killer?

My gut is he GOT IT at soon as he found out Rachael had gone missing and wanted no part of that trouble in his life. You know -- that light bulb moment you talked about?

I ain't no dummy (mostly), but I have trusted people who it turned out didn't deserve it. Thought my best friend was "the" one and got a rude awakening, but not all at once, and still wanted to believe he wasn't a turd until there was nothing human left to hang a hat on.

Decent humans (even the imperfect ones) tend to be trusting more than not. Heck, my father could be a true a-hole sometimes and prone to violence when drinking, but that man would give a stranger the shirt off his back, places to live, cars to drive. And they ripped him off more than not. But still he trusted. Cursed them, but trusted.

It's very easy for any of us to point fingers "after the fact" and ask why didn't you do something? I don't know this guy from Adam, and yes, court records show some propensity for violence. Perhaps what he recognized in himself he finally saw in CC. Just a guess of course.

I just don't think as long as he and the seller of the Glock are not charged with anything, they deserve benefit of doubt. In wrong place, wrong time. Made mistake to deal with CC. Live and learn. Don't need to be oversleuthed, but if he gets hauled in and arrested, you can be sure I'll be sleuthing snot out of that one.

Moscow's not that big, and I still have a contact or two there. But I sure wish somebody would weigh in on how those seemingly two dissimilar men get hooked up.

meantime, I'm trying to stay focused on what CC did to Rachael, and if we assume he did her in, where he would have left her.

I wish to to heaven all her friends who swear she would never, ever take off were so wrong. That she hopped a bus to somewhere to get away from him (truly fearing for her life), knowing that her boys were safely with their father.

However, she drove to Moscow that fateful Friday night, and IMO she was not the one who drove the WGMPSUV (white-GM-product-SUV) back to N Lewiston and happened to leave it at a bus stop.

So who did? CC most logical conclusion. When? Sometime that weekend, before it was found. Was she ever in it after her drive to Moscow? Maybe not. Could have offed her there, tossed her into one of his vehicles, dumped her in the boonies or not-so-boonies. Then returned to shop and at some point returned WGMPSUV to Lewiston and hopped bus back up to Moscow.

What did LE see, if anything, on those surveillance tapes from Dyna Mart? Did they take possession of any vehicles from his shop for forensics? Did CC use the vehicle of a customer to dispose of her, and that customer picked up their car Monday or Tuesday, none the wiser?

God, but I wish I could back and tell her to stay AWAY from him completely. Do not take your car to him to have fixed. He manipulated that, sure as the sun shines in August. She was broke, he busted out the window, and in desperation she took it there for free labor.

Why, why, why do women go back to, stay with, or stay in touch with abusers? What does it take for them to wake up? I will never understand that. Man ever hits me, he gets a 1941 toaster in the head (if you own an old one, you get their usefulness as a weapon -- they are heavy and don't bend).

Also -- do you have links please to RB's remarks? I am curious, though in no way ready to go chasing after or convicting him. Thanks much.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 04:44 AM
Sister lives in Washington. Spokane, I believe. Mom died, not sure when but musta have been in the past five years. I met him in Holbrook, AZ. His Mom & family lived there. His father lives in Florida. CC was born in NY. Wherever the Amytiville Horror house was. (seriously) After we married, we lived in San Diego. I don't think he was ever in New Jersey.

Amityville, NY, on the island. I lived about 75 miles from there in Jersey. Beautiful and full of history, besides that 1974 bizarre case and the strangeness of it all.

Thank you for all the information and insights you are providing here. Gives us a glimpse of CC. Do you know his age when his parents divorced and how many siblings he has? TIA

anyoldtime48
05-12-2010, 04:46 AM

Welcome to Websleuths sleutherson and thanks for the family updates!

anyoldtime48
05-12-2010, 04:51 AM
Friend on your post #120, you are responding to anyoldtime48, not mine. His was a response to mine. JFYI. Thanks,

Hers, but otherwise spot on!:angel:

monkeymama
05-12-2010, 05:26 AM
What if we completely disregard what CC has said about seeing her Fri. nite? Does that change anything? Her neighbor saw her leave Fri morning, correct? Has anyone else seen her since she left the house that morning? IMO, I don't know if we can trust anything CC says. The more I think about it, the more I think that he fabricated seeing her Fri night. What if she never went to Moscow? I'm thinking there has to be another way to look at this to shed some light on it. I know everyone here has lost so much sleep on this, but I am going to go back and reread everything in hopes that something sticks out. There is something missing (besides RA) that I just can't put my finger on. There has to be SOMEONE else out there that heard from or talked to her. PLEASE!?!?!?!

What about the friend that she was supposed to meet in Clarkston? Do we know who that was, or if she cancelled? What if it was CC? What if she met him in Clarkston and not Moscow?

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 05:39 AM
hollyblue I see you down there.... are you catching up? Care to sleuth this with me? Or do you think I am chasing my tail??? ;)

I must have left my sign on on. Sorry 141. I'm with ya, and LOL that is the "tale" of my life it seems. Going in circles.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 07:19 AM
Please pardon if I make little sense or type badly. Functioning on 4 hrs sleep and 18-hr work day, but want to stay caught up on this before I get a wild hair to drive south maybe next weekend.

THAT is indeed the $64,000 question. How do they happen to know each other? Maybe CC his mechanic. Maybe they attend same church.

However, I'm not ready to beat RB(??) up because he didn't have total foresight or clairvoyance. He must have known enough to figure out that something wasn't right since he was the one who locked that gun up. But unless you have witnessed violence against others, who among us wants to believe that a friend, roommate, whatever -- is a potential killer?

My gut is he GOT IT at soon as he found out Rachael had gone missing and wanted no part of that trouble in his life. You know -- that light bulb moment you talked about?

I ain't no dummy (mostly), but I have trusted people who it turned out didn't deserve it. Thought my best friend was "the" one and got a rude awakening, but not all at once, and still wanted to believe he wasn't a turd until there was nothing human left to hang a hat on.

Decent humans (even the imperfect ones) tend to be trusting more than not. Heck, my father could be a true a-hole sometimes and prone to violence when drinking, but that man would give a stranger the shirt off his back, places to live, cars to drive. And they ripped him off more than not. But still he trusted. Cursed them, but trusted.

It's very easy for any of us to point fingers "after the fact" and ask why didn't you do something? I don't know this guy from Adam, and yes, court records show some propensity for violence. Perhaps what he recognized in himself he finally saw in CC. Just a guess of course.

I just don't think as long as he and the seller of the Glock are not charged with anything, they deserve benefit of doubt. In wrong place, wrong time. Made mistake to deal with CC. Live and learn. Don't need to be oversleuthed, but if he gets hauled in and arrested, you can be sure I'll be sleuthing snot out of that one.

Moscow's not that big, and I still have a contact or two there. But I sure wish somebody would weigh in on how those seemingly two dissimilar men get hooked up.

meantime, I'm trying to stay focused on what CC did to Rachael, and if we assume he did her in, where he would have left her.

I wish to to heaven all her friends who swear she would never, ever take off were so wrong. That she hopped a bus to somewhere to get away from him (truly fearing for her life), knowing that her boys were safely with their father.

However, she drove to Moscow that fateful Friday night, and IMO she was not the one who drove the WGMPSUV (white-GM-product-SUV) back to N Lewiston and happened to leave it at a bus stop.

So who did? CC most logical conclusion. When? Sometime that weekend, before it was found. Was she ever in it after her drive to Moscow? Maybe not. Could have offed her there, tossed her into one of his vehicles, dumped her in the boonies or not-so-boonies. Then returned to shop and at some point returned WGMPSUV to Lewiston and hopped bus back up to Moscow.

What did LE see, if anything, on those surveillance tapes from Dyna Mart? Did they take possession of any vehicles from his shop for forensics? Did CC use the vehicle of a customer to dispose of her, and that customer picked up their car Monday or Tuesday, none the wiser?

God, but I wish I could back and tell her to stay AWAY from him completely. Do not take your car to him to have fixed. He manipulated that, sure as the sun shines in August. She was broke, he busted out the window, and in desperation she took it there for free labor.

Why, why, why do women go back to, stay with, or stay in touch with abusers? What does it take for them to wake up? I will never understand that. Man ever hits me, he gets a 1941 toaster in the head (if you own an old one, you get their usefulness as a weapon -- they are heavy and don't bend).

Also -- do you have links please to RB's remarks? I am curious, though in no way ready to go chasing after or convicting him. Thanks much.

Here is the article...it's about midway down. http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d7-Wash-Rachael-Andersons-estranged-husband-named-a-suspect-in-her-disappearance-he-had-a-gun

I don't have an old toaster, but plenty of Griswold skillets and old meat tenderizers!!! LOL I was in a "cornered" position and couldn't fly anywhere...being set on the counter did give me the advantage of being the same height as him, as he was a foot taller than me; so the snapping slap didn't have far to travel. I was lucky, and have found myself in plenty of situations that in hindsight I truly believe HIS mercy and guardian angels were working overtime.

I think people are looking into RB, because he was so close to the situation and are curious who he is and like you and me-- what the affiliation is between the two.

Unless you've experienced someone like CC in the past...they fly right under your radar. Women, tho men also must become more aware. Rachael was moved on and swept off her feet with his over accommodating style I'm sure. The only thing anyone can do is TRY to educate the others. The old rules of courtship aren't fool proof, but helpful in allowing you time to assess the person. A healthy respect for yourself 1ST as well as others as a human being goes along way. That little angel of knowledge inside your head saying :waitasec: is your intution and deserves your quick attention. We WANT to trust others, because we want to be trusted. Golden rule.

I'm not totally focusing on CC, as there maybe something we all don't know, or just a slight chance of randomness, but with his past-- all signs seem to be pointing to him. If he did, I think the use of a customers' vehicle is highly up his alley and too convenient for him to ignore. But where he took her is the monumental question with the time he had and thousands of places just within a short radius of his shop. Unless we get a lucky break of some sort, he's going to have to be made to talk and your up against a blockhead guy who retreats back into his shell and chooses his words very carefully IMO.

BeanE
05-12-2010, 07:58 AM
I think people are looking into RB, because he was so close to the situation and are curious who he is and like you and me-- what the affiliation is between the two.

We have a guideline at WS I think of as the 'Milkman' Rule. The guideline is that we don't sleuth someone and invade their privacy simply because they happen to know or have some association with a player in a case.

My 'milkman' association comes from one of our admins, JBean, post on the guideline saying we don't sleuth someone just because they happen to be a player's milkman.

Generally, we sleuth only those who have been named persons of interest or suspects by LE or in mainstream media, and those who have been arrested or charged in relation to the case.

Unless someone is a person of interest or suspect or charged person, you can, of course, sleuth them off the board - just don't post about it here.

Put yourself in that person's position - would you want your privacy invaded just because you happened to know someone who was involved in a crime?

If you come across someone and you think they're guilty of criminal wrongdoing in a case, first of all, call LE and let them know! Then, PM a mod, tell them what you've found and your sources, and ask if it's okay to post about it.

Here are some of my fav parts of JBean's 'milkman' post:

we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person.

snip

It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link.

snip

Just imagine it is you if you cannot decide and you should be able to figure out if it is ok.

You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 08:38 AM
BeanE, I'm a bit perplexed by your post. ?? RB was mentioned and his past arrests were mentioned in the media. He had hid the gun and CC was living in his house at the time. I thought I was in abidance of the rules because of this...and am still using his and CC's initials? If you feel we should stop mentioning RB....I will stop, immediately. Please let me know.

snipped:
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Hers, but otherwise spot on!:angel:

Sorry about that AOT48....:blushing:

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 08:52 AM
What if we completely disregard what CC has said about seeing her Fri. nite? Does that change anything? Her neighbor saw her leave Fri morning, correct? Has anyone else seen her since she left the house that morning? IMO, I don't know if we can trust anything CC says. The more I think about it, the more I think that he fabricated seeing her Fri night. What if she never went to Moscow? I'm thinking there has to be another way to look at this to shed some light on it. I know everyone here has lost so much sleep on this, but I am going to go back and reread everything in hopes that something sticks out. There is something missing (besides RA) that I just can't put my finger on. There has to be SOMEONE else out there that heard from or talked to her. PLEASE!?!?!?!

What about the friend that she was supposed to meet in Clarkston? Do we know who that was, or if she cancelled? What if it was CC? What if she met him in Clarkston and not Moscow?

It was mentioned that CC last saw her at 8:30 that Friday night by family. I'm guessing that is what he told LE ?? I''m sure they checked his story out---we just don't know if it was found to be true or not. All of the questions you posed are worthy. I've wondered if she contacted the person she was to meet, and what she told said person and if someone saw her at his shop. If you find the missing link.....LET US KNOW.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Here is a little morning news!

We have not focused the investigation on one single individual, that ensures that we aren't missing things," said Hally. "He is certainly somebody that we're talking to, but there are several others as well. So the task force, neither myself or any other members, have identified him specifically as a person of interest."

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/93481664.html

BeanE
05-12-2010, 10:02 AM
BeanE, I'm a bit perplexed by your post. ?? RB was mentioned and his past arrests were mentioned in the media. He had hid the gun and CC was living in his house at the time. I thought I was in abidance of the rules because of this...and am still using his and CC's initials? If you feel we should stop mentioning RB....I will stop, immediately. Please let me know.

snipped:

Thank you for sending me the link to that court document. (I asked Holly via IM to send me more info on why she found RB suspicious.) I hadn't seen the PDF of the court document previously.

Looking at that court document, now I see that RB volunteered to store the gun, knowing that Rachael and Capone were having marital problems, and even after he knew that Capone was following Rachael while carrying a gun.

So now I see why you found reason to check this guy RB out.

Thank you for providing the info, Holly. I agree it's worth checking him out to see if he may have assisted Capone in regards to Rachael's disappearance, and maybe develop some leads for LE.

Thanks,
BeanE

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 10:06 AM
A reading of court records in a decade-old Latah County District Court case reveals Capone, who is considered a person of interest in the disappearance of his estranged wife, Rachael Anderson of Clarkston, threatened and discussed killing another woman with friends in 1997 after that relationship went south.
He told investigators at the time he went to the woman's house to look through some papers and found a man's name, believing the woman was in a relationship with someone else.

He reportedly took a knife from the kitchen, walked into the bedroom, "and stood over her, while she was sleeping, contemplating whether to kill her," according to court records. He eventually decided to wake her up instead "because then he would have to kill himself ..."

Capone shared his thoughts about killing the woman and her daughter to an emergency room employee at Gritman Medical Center the day after the knife altercation in 1997. "He planned to break into her residence, rape her, then kill" her daughter in front of the woman, according to court documents.

The affidavit notes Capone reportedly told an employee of the motel he was staying at in Moscow that he "blew it" when he stood over the woman in her bedroom.

"I should have just gotten over with it and killed her with all the trouble she has caused because of this ...," Capone allegedly told the motel employee, according to the affidavit.

http://www.lmtribune.com/story/northwest/509243/

BeanE
05-12-2010, 10:28 AM
A reading of court records in a decade-old Latah County District Court case reveals Capone, who is considered a person of interest in the disappearance of his estranged wife, Rachael Anderson of Clarkston, threatened and discussed killing another woman with friends in 1997 after that relationship went south.
He told investigators at the time he went to the woman's house to look through some papers and found a man's name, believing the woman was in a relationship with someone else.

He reportedly took a knife from the kitchen, walked into the bedroom, "and stood over her, while she was sleeping, contemplating whether to kill her," according to court records. He eventually decided to wake her up instead "because then he would have to kill himself ..."

Capone shared his thoughts about killing the woman and her daughter to an emergency room employee at Gritman Medical Center the day after the knife altercation in 1997. "He planned to break into her residence, rape her, then kill" her daughter in front of the woman, according to court documents.

The affidavit notes Capone reportedly told an employee of the motel he was staying at in Moscow that he "blew it" when he stood over the woman in her bedroom.

"I should have just gotten over with it and killed her with all the trouble she has caused because of this ...," Capone allegedly told the motel employee, according to the affidavit.

Oh dear God. They need to never let this guy out of prison. He's a danger to every woman around him.

Friend0325
05-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Sorry about that AOT48....:blushing:

I'm sorry HollyBlue. I sometimes have a hard time keeping track of who is saying what. :blushing: Sometimes I have a hard time keeping track of my own kids' names!

Some good questions being asked here!

Friend0325
05-12-2010, 10:41 AM

I can't believe this guy has been out walking around!! My poor RA never stood a chance. :no:

Friend0325
05-12-2010, 10:45 AM

I agree with MonkeyMama, these are good questions!!!

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 10:50 AM

Good morning 141 and thanks for article. This is very, very disturbing. Poor Rachael....and how scared she must have been. I wonder if he found out how much she had told LE. He belongs put away. I wonder if he was ever on meds---or was and discontinued?

letsgosleuth
05-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Back to Holbrook Island. It is right next to the walking path, levy in Lewiston. In my teens, friends and I went down there at night. The island is pretty inaccessible, but possible to get to. I heard kids would swim out there to drink. It is kind of marshy, as I remember it, from the path to the island. Fapone did Capone mention this place to you? If so, please give LE the info as a place of interest. TIA

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Back to Holbrook Island. It is right next to the walking path, levy in Lewiston. In my teens, friends and I went down there at night. The island is pretty inaccessible, but possible to get to. I heard kids would swim out there to drink. It is kind of marshy, as I remember it, from the path to the island. Fapone did Capone mention this place to you? If so, please give LE the info as a place of interest. TIA

We may have been friends in the day! ;) The thought of where it is all laid out sort of pesters my mind.
If CC said that he was the last to see her at 830 friday night, I am wondering would he REALLY put her somewhere in Moscow that points to the ONLY reason she is there is to see him....

Does anyone else think that his story is just that? A story? I am even wondering if ANYONE besides CC saw her IN MOSCOW. Maybe she never left the valley....

letsgosleuth
05-12-2010, 11:32 AM
I am also spooked by the cleanliness of her SUV... unless Rachael cleaned it to give it back to him. She sounds like that kind of person. I wish we had more information, like was the car gassed up recently? If it is on full, she didn't go to Moscow (that rig gets about 15 miles to the gallon). I really believe search parties need to be organized to find her. This is so sad. My heart goes out to her children and her family. My 3 yo daughter went missing for 26 minutes and I died a thousand deaths, I cannot imagine three weeks. Please let there be a break in her disappearance. I am going to go back and reread all the threads like others, I think it is a good idea and maybe something will spark an idea for finding her.

Wilcox Team
05-12-2010, 11:34 AM
It was mentioned that CC last saw her at 8:30 that Friday night by family. I'm guessing that is what he told LE ?? I''m sure they checked his story out---we just don't know if it was found to be true or not. All of the questions you posed are worthy. I've wondered if she contacted the person she was to meet, and what she told said person and if someone saw her at his shop. If you find the missing link.....LET US KNOW.

From what I was told, RA left Lewiston on Fri to go get her car from CC (which is why she had the loaner car). He told her that he would fix her body damage for free (even though in my opinion, he was the one that did it) and she left alone. CC said that they met at a bar, had a few beers and then she left by herself and that she was mad at him when she left. This is info I recieved from the family a few days after she went missing. I don't know if the story has changed, but it is known that he is the last person to have seen her. IMO, I think that she left in the loaner car by herself (from this bar) to his place of business and he drove by himself there as well and that is where I think things went down because, she went to Moscow to get her car back, but didn't stop at his place of business 1st?? and then the loaner car is the one that is found in Lewiston a few days later?? Makes sense that CC wouldn't move her car to Lewiston because that would prove that she was in his business that day. In the story given above, he admits to being the last to see her, but did not admit to having her at his business. What do you guys think??

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 11:47 AM
From what I was told, RA left Lewiston on Fri to go get her car from CC (which is why she had the loaner car). We told her that he would fix her body damage for free (even though in my opinion, he was the one that did it) and she left alone. CC said that they met at a bar, had a few beers and then she left by herself and that she was mad at him when she left. This is info I recieved from the family a few days after she went missing. I don't know if the story has changed, but it is known that he is the last person to have seen her. IMO, I think that she left in the loaner car by herself (from this bar) to his place of business and he drove by himself there as well and that is where I think things went down because, she went to Moscow to get her car back, but didn't stop at his place of business 1st?? and then the loaner car is the one that is found in Lewiston a few days later?? Makes sense that CC wouldn't move her car to Lewiston because that would prove that she was in his business that day. In the story given above, he admits to being the last to see her, but did not admit to having her at his business. What do you guys think??
I honestly in my opinion do not think this story makes sense. If they went to a bar, wouldn't someone from that bar had noticed that they were together? Has anyone from that bar came forward to say yes they saw the two of them together? Or is that something else the LE has forgotten to mention?
SO they "met" at this bar, have a few drinks, she gets mad and leaves only to meet him back at his business....why? To get her car that isn't fixed? Or was it fixed? Was she just going to take it anyways? Where is her car now? Is it fixed? So she called to tell him she was on her way there and he calls her back or tells her then that they should just meet at a bar? Or was that Rachaels choice knowing that she didnt want to be alone with him. If that is the case why go back to his business? If she got mad and left did he call her and beg her to meet him AT his business to talk more? And if she knew not to be alone with him why would she do that? Rage? I know when I am mad I think I can take on the world, but is that how Rach was?

Sorry for the long post and I am probably rambling but there are SO many questions. Mainly right now is DID ANYONE SEE THEM AT THIS BAR TOGETHER???

letsgosleuth
05-12-2010, 11:48 AM
What bar? If that is the case, many people saw her that Friday night in Moscow.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Apparently there is a bar close to his shop, maybe this one??? I dont know! GRRRRR

kk70
05-12-2010, 11:52 AM
So does this mean the cropdusting is done for now and I can safely visit Oakesdale cemetery without being gassed?

Maybe-I just heard one fly over though - so they are still spraying! :waitasec:

I also fear she may be found by recreationer's - mushrooms are ready now-all over the place. Lot's of people, including my family, are going to be out hunting for them in the coming days/weeks. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for sure!!

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Oh dear God. They need to never let this guy out of prison. He's a danger to every woman around him.

I agree..he focuses on women....maybe high expectations were never met or he just believed that all women would eventually cheat so he searched for any connection to prove to himself he was right. Self fulfilling prophecy of sorts.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Apparently there is a bar close to his shop, maybe this one??? I dont know! GRRRRR

Hey, did you forget your link?? It was said by LE that the building they searched was the last place she was seen. So either CC told them that or they have good evidence that she was.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Hey, did you forget your link?? It was said by LE that the building they searched was the last place she was seen. So either CC told them that or they have good evidence that she was.

oh sorry didnt forget link was just commenting from Wilcox team that said they heard from the family that they went to a bar, then letsgosleuth asked which bar... Do I need to link this somehow??

Jules71
05-12-2010, 12:16 PM
From what I was told, RA left Lewiston on Fri to go get her car from CC (which is why she had the loaner car). He told her that he would fix her body damage for free (even though in my opinion, he was the one that did it) and she left alone. CC said that they met at a bar, had a few beers and then she left by herself and that she was mad at him when she left. This is info I recieved from the family a few days after she went missing. I don't know if the story has changed, but it is known that he is the last person to have seen her. IMO, I think that she left in the loaner car by herself (from this bar) to his place of business and he drove by himself there as well and that is where I think things went down because, she went to Moscow to get her car back, but didn't stop at his place of business 1st?? and then the loaner car is the one that is found in Lewiston a few days later?? Makes sense that CC wouldn't move her car to Lewiston because that would prove that she was in his business that day. In the story given above, he admits to being the last to see her, but did not admit to having her at his business. What do you guys think??

I've mostly been lurking around on this thread - and have a couple questions (please forgive me because I know it's been discussed before).

So RA leaves Lewiston on Fri night to go to Moscow to pick up her car from CC's shop. Was the loaner she was driving from CC's shop? If not, what did she plan on doing with the loaner when she picked up her car? Didn't CC call her at work on Monday morning to say her car was ready? If so, why would she go there Friday night to pick it up?

Thanks for bearing with me while I catch up.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 12:23 PM
I've mostly been lurking around on this thread - and have a couple questions (please forgive me because I know it's been discussed before).

So RA leaves Lewiston on Fri night to go to Moscow to pick up her car from CC's shop. Was the loaner she was driving from CC's shop? If not, what did she plan on doing with the loaner when she picked up her car? Didn't CC call her at work on Monday morning to say her car was ready? If so, why would she go there Friday night to pick it up?

Thanks for bearing with me while I catch up.

The loaner was from a friend of CC's... just don't know which friend. So I am assuming that if she went there to get her car she would have just left it with CC to get back to his friend.
Yes CC called her work about 930 Monday morning to tell her that her car was done. Apparently from the family we have heard that she went to Moscow to see if her car was done, it wasn't they got into a fight and she left.... but other then that we don't know for sure. Don't even know if her car WAS fixed. Don't obviously know a whole lot!

Knox
05-12-2010, 12:31 PM
I honestly in my opinion do not think this story makes sense. If they went to a bar, wouldn't someone from that bar had noticed that they were together? Has anyone from that bar came forward to say yes they saw the two of them together? Or is that something else the LE has forgotten to mention?
SO they "met" at this bar, have a few drinks, she gets mad and leaves only to meet him back at his business....why? To get her car that isn't fixed? Or was it fixed? Was she just going to take it anyways? Where is her car now? Is it fixed? So she called to tell him she was on her way there and he calls her back or tells her then that they should just meet at a bar? Or was that Rachaels choice knowing that she didnt want to be alone with him. If that is the case why go back to his business? If she got mad and left did he call her and beg her to meet him AT his business to talk more? And if she knew not to be alone with him why would she do that? Rage? I know when I am mad I think I can take on the world, but is that how Rach was?

Sorry for the long post and I am probably rambling but there are SO many questions. Mainly right now is DID ANYONE SEE THEM AT THIS BAR TOGETHER???

Sneaking in a post at work ... So hurrying. What did Fapone say CC told her? I don't have time to find that post. Trying to remember when CC told Fapone he called/texted Rachael. Does that mesh with what Wilcox Team shared?

If true that Rachael got mad at the bar, maybe told CC to screw himself, she's done with him. I bet she went back to his shop with the intent to drop off the Yukon and grab her own car. Even if it was not done, she was!! Done with CC that is. The fight escalated from there.

What time do you think this would have occurred?

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 12:33 PM

What if they left the bar to go back to his shop to pickup her car and upon leaving he tells her to just leave the loaner there, it will be ok and she can just drive her own vehicle home. He's doing her another favor....being the accomodating SOB that he tries to be. He either takes her to the shop and bad happens there, or he starts to drive to Viola or whereever in the boonies and bad happens there. He goes back to town and drives the loaner to Lewiston. Her car was never repaired....she just went over to talk to him about the stalking/harassment---and he called Monday morning to tell her--her vehicle was fixed. IIRC. ???? Just thoughts..

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 12:36 PM
oh sorry didnt forget link was just commenting from Wilcox team that said they heard from the family that they went to a bar, then letsgosleuth asked which bar... Do I need to link this somehow??

Ooops, no, I mistook. Hope Wilcox comes back and knows which bar tho.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Sneaking in a post at work ... So hurrying. What did Fapone say CC told her? I don't have time to find that post. Trying to remember when CC told Fapone he called/texted Rachael. Does that mesh with what Wilcox Team shared?

If true that Rachael got mad at the bar, maybe told CC to screw himself, she's done with him. I bet she went back to his shop with the intent to drop off the Yukon and grab her own car. Even if it was not done, she was!! Done with CC that is. The fight escalated from there.

What time do you think this would have occurred?

He called me, I think it was the 17th. Said he had decided to sell his shop and move back to Arizona. It was something he had talked about after he was served divorce papers. Then on the 20th he called to tell me Rachael was missing. He sounded very distraught. Didn't know what to do. He said her daughter had called him and said if he really loved her mom he'd "come over". But he wasn't comfortable with doing that since the divorce was in process. He seemed at a loss at what to do. I've talked to him since then. He seems very down. Having a hard time focusing. Says he has been in touch with his pastor and they've prayed together. IMO He's just trying to get through this, hoping Rachael will show up on her own. I don't ask him questions. I tell him updates on our kids. Just short conversations.

I have wondered too: If there was someone harrassing Rachael, (other than himself) then what does he know about it? Why wasn't he standing up and shouting for the authorities to listen? Was that why Rachael kept texting him when he was here? Telling him about the most recent incident or something, letting him know where she'd be or what she was doing? Or was she tracking his movements trying to stay a step ahead?

This is from fapone but didnt know how to carry it over from the 1st thread so hopfully this works..

CC told LE that the last time he saw her was around 830 Friday night.

Jules71
05-12-2010, 12:41 PM
The loaner was from a friend of CC's... just don't know which friend. So I am assuming that if she went there to get her car she would have just left it with CC to get back to his friend.
Yes CC called her work about 930 Monday morning to tell her that her car was done. Apparently from the family we have heard that she went to Moscow to see if her car was done, it wasn't they got into a fight and she left.... but other then that we don't know for sure. Don't even know if her car WAS fixed. Don't obviously know a whole lot!

Was Rachel the type who would drive there "to see" if her car was done, or would she wait for a call? Did she tell anyone else (her family) she was going to Moscow that night? Maybe CC called her and told her that her car was done so she would come. If no one saw her in Moscow other than CC's claims that he did - I would doubt her being there. They searched his shop, is that right? The loaner was found in Lewiston, right? Where did her phone ping and when?

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 12:45 PM
What if they left the bar to go back to his shop to pickup her car and upon leaving he tells her to just leave the loaner there, it will be ok and she can just drive her own vehicle home. He's doing her another favor....being the accomodating SOB that he tries to be. He either takes her to the shop and bad happens there, or he starts to drive to Viola or whereever in the boonies and bad happens there. He goes back to town and drives the loaner to Lewiston. Her car was never repaired....she just went over to talk to him about the stalking/harassment---and he called Monday morning to tell her--her vehicle was fixed. IIRC. ???? Just thoughts..

hollyblue there are people that drive by that Dynamart all day everyday. One friend of the family says she drives by in 45 minute intervals and NEVER saw the yukon there.... so where was it for 5 days???

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Was Rachel the type who would drive there "to see" if her car was done, or would she wait for a call? Did she tell anyone else (her family) she was going to Moscow that night? Maybe CC called her and told her that her car was done so she would come. If no one saw her in Moscow other than CC's claims that he did - I would doubt her being there. They searched his shop, is that right? The loaner was found in Lewiston, right? Where did her phone ping and when?

She didn't tell ANYONE she was going to Moscow that night. She said she was going to get to the bottom of whomever was doing this to her on Friday when she talked to her daughter. Said she might not show up to a BBQ her daughter was having.

Yes they searched his shop. yes the Yukon was found in Lewiston. Phone pinged in a field off Warner Ave on Monday the 20th.
http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/91761864.html
http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/92143689.html

Jules71
05-12-2010, 01:01 PM
She didn't tell ANYONE she was going to Moscow that night. She said she was going to get to the bottom of whomever was doing this to her on Friday when she talked to her daughter. Said she might not show up to a BBQ her daughter was having.

Yes they searched his shop. yes the Yukon was found in Lewiston. Phone pinged in a field off Warner Ave on Monday the 20th.
http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/91761864.html
http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/92143689.html

Thank you 141. Was her daughters BBQ Friday?

So we need to connect the dots between "getting to the bottom of whomever was doing this to her" and meeting with CC that night. Did she suspect he was the one harassing her? And was it ever cleared up if the phone was in fact found in the Yukon?

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 01:03 PM
This is from fapone but didnt know how to carry it over from the 1st thread so hopfully this works..

CC told LE that the last time he saw her was around 830 Friday night.

#1 How did you do that? Please.. I haven't conquered that yet.
Good job.

The reason CC

1. was selling the shop and and bailing to AZ.

2. wasn't comfortable seeing/facing the girls

3. made claims of devotion--even tho "talked" (to who)about AZ

4. was feeling distraught, at loss, down, can't focus

5. was talking to pastor and praying

6. was hoping she would show up on her own and

7. therefore, not looking or searching for her, but wimping to everyone that would lend an ear....

is because he made her disappear.

IMO----sounds like a Josh Powell to me!!!

kk70
05-12-2010, 01:03 PM
We may have been friends in the day! ;) The thought of where it is all laid out sort of pesters my mind.
If CC said that he was the last to see her at 830 friday night, I am wondering would he REALLY put her somewhere in Moscow that points to the ONLY reason she is there is to see him....

Does anyone else think that his story is just that? A story? I am even wondering if ANYONE besides CC saw her IN MOSCOW. Maybe she never left the valley....

YESSSSS!! I do!! IF he saw her Fri. night in MOSCOW- that provides a time and place to LE as to HIS whereabouts. Maybe-he was in Lewiston the whole time. Maybe, he asked to meet her in Lewiston, planted all of the EVIDENCE in Lewiston, providing the MOSCOW story to indicate that he was no where near any of the evidence. The bar in Moscow for drinks??? SOMEONE had to have seen RA, and if CC were with her, with all of the photos out there and him being a "local", someone surely would have remembered something. I think he fabricated the whole thing!

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Thank you 141. Was her daughters BBQ Friday?

So we need to connect the dots between "getting to the bottom of whomever was doing this to her" and meeting with CC that night. Did she suspect he was the one harassing her? And was it ever cleared up if the phone was in fact found in the Yukon?

It was on Saturday. No one really knows for certain that she suspected him straight from RA's mouth, but family and friends have reason to believe that yes she suspected him.
Yes the phone was in fact found IN the Yukon. That was in the news link AND heard from family.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:06 PM
#1 How did you do that? Please.. I haven't conquered that yet.
Good job.

The reason CC

1. was selling the shop and and bailing to AZ.

2. wasn't comfortable seeing/facing the girls

3. made claims of devotion--even tho "talked" (to who)about AZ

4. was feeling distraught, at loss, down, can't focus

5. was talking to pastor and praying

6. was hoping she would show up on her own and

7. therefore, not looking or searching for her, but wimping to everyone that would lend an ear....

is because he made her disappear.

IMO----sounds like a Josh Powell to me!!!
#1 I just used the "quote" in my quoting hers and that is what it did. LOL I will probably never be able to figure it out again!
I agree on every other number that follows. IMO.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 01:08 PM
hollyblue there are people that drive by that Dynamart all day everyday. One friend of the family says she drives by in 45 minute intervals and NEVER saw the yukon there.... so where was it for 5 days???

Did he have friends in the area that had or did he have access to a barn, garage, etc. where he could have stored it for a few days?

BeanE
05-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Two handy links for Rachael Anderson news:

http://interceder.net/news/rachael-anderson

http://newstimeline.googlelabs.com?date=2010-05-06&zoom=0&subs=anews.%22rachael+anderson%22%2Canews

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:13 PM
YESSSSS!! I do!! IF he saw her Fri. night in MOSCOW- that provides a time and place to LE as to HIS whereabouts. Maybe-he was in Lewiston the whole time. Maybe, he asked to meet her in Lewiston, planted all of the EVIDENCE in Lewiston, providing the MOSCOW story to indicate that he was no where near any of the evidence. The bar in Moscow for drinks??? SOMEONE had to have seen RA, and if CC were with her, with all of the photos out there and him being a "local", someone surely would have remembered something. I think he fabricated the whole thing!

OMG Someone IS on the same page as me in this whole thing! If you read soulscapes astrological chart of this mess, even it says something about his story but just that .. a story, KNOX can you help me I cant find the astrological chart that has been updated, Can you link it for us??

info123
05-12-2010, 01:15 PM

Odder than usual.

Moscow mountain is still the closest place to hope on a mtn bike, dirt bike or atv and go for a quick ride...lots of hikers on any given day and at night still lots of young kids milling around not to mention the houses that have been added.

These are al people tha if you are also up doing these things...still stop and say hi...and take notice of the other people that are around...after spending time up there riding and such and talking to someone new every time I'm up therr.....it would not even be on the body dumping radar....

And CC is VERY familiar with our area...there are lots of places you could go and never see another soul.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Did he have friends in the area that had or did he have access to a barn, garage, etc. where he could have stored it for a few days?

I don't know, I haven't come across ANY friend he might have had that is from or lives in Lewiston AS OF YET. Not that there aren't alot of places to stash a rig that isn't going to draw attention to itself. IMO . Some of these puzzle pieces just aren't falling into place right.

kk70
05-12-2010, 01:16 PM

Or-did he keep it for a few days, detailed/cleaned it, then dumped it, making sure RA's belongings were in there?? I'm sorry, but that rig was WAY TOO CLEAN, given the weather we had.

info123
05-12-2010, 01:21 PM
FC is Tucson. MM is Florida. DS is Idaho. In that order.

Did MM live with him in Idaho while they were married? She was the plaintiff in there divorce and I don't understand how she would file for divorce in Idaho if she lived in Florida.

info123
05-12-2010, 01:25 PM
It would be nice to know when his next appearance is for sure. Kind of surprised it wasn't mentioned.

Hmmmm I will try to google earth Holbrook Island. That gives me chills that he would "chuckle" when he thought about it, but I just bet he would.

I am off to investigate. :)

The Federal court calander only goes out to the 19th online and I can't find anything between now and then.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Or-did he keep it for a few days, detailed/cleaned it, then dumped it, making sure RA's belongings were in there?? I'm sorry, but that rig was WAY TOO CLEAN, given the weather we had.
That is just it tho WHERE did he keep it?? And yes the outside was WAY too clean, but was the underneath????

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 01:29 PM
I don't know, I haven't come across ANY friend he might have had that is from or lives in Lewiston AS OF YET. Not that there aren't alot of places to stash a rig that isn't going to draw attention to itself. IMO . Some of these puzzle pieces just aren't falling into place right.

Is it possible any of the storage places around the ping were big enough to drive the SUV in to store? Is the field/canyon accessable to a good hiding place with the ping? ***I took a drive down that road and there are many storage facilites on that road alone. I even wondered the number for a town the size of Lewiston....
Either someone stopped in the area of the ping...and stopped the phone--dealt with what they had to with her stuff in the SUV...then hid it for awhile before dumping at the bus stop or they drove it there purposefully pinged it after it had been turned off or battery taken out for a few days while sitting somewhere else. ???? I'm sure LE has this all figured out by now....the logistics are the puzzle here.

ETA: ***virtual drive

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:32 PM
IMO the Yukon was some where he could drive it through the back roads of where ever it was going to get parked and stashed. NO ONE that committed a crime like this would seriously drive it through a town KNOWING everyone was looking for it right? I mean I know it has been done, BUT CC thinks he is smart. I don't see that happening. There has to be someone somewhere that saw someone get out of that yukon, that someone might not even know what they saw, but again, what about the surveillance cameras??

kk70
05-12-2010, 01:34 PM
I am torn about the Moscow Mountain/Moscow area for finding Rachael. He did say she was in Moscow and he spoke to her in Moscow. Moscow Mountain is a pretty busy place and I would think that CC would have thought that would be the first place to look. OR-maybe he is so arrogant, it might be the last place because it is so obvious. We also the the Old Spiral Highway for any locals here. That used to the the main highway from the top of the Lewiston hill to the bottom. It is rarely used anymore. Perfect place to go un-noticed, lots of brush and steep banks---and just a hop-skip-and-jump to the Dynamart where the Yukon was found.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 01:35 PM
It was on Saturday. No one really knows for certain that she suspected him straight from RA's mouth, but family and friends have reason to believe that yes she suspected him.
Yes the phone was in fact found IN the Yukon. That was in the news link AND heard from family.

Didn't someone say CC confessed to doing it? More old research on threads noted.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:36 PM
I am torn about the Moscow Mountain/Moscow area for finding Rachael. He did say she was in Moscow and he spoke to her in Moscow. Moscow Mountain is a pretty busy place and I would think that CC would have thought that would be the first place to look. OR-maybe he is so arrogant, it might be the last place because it is so obvious. We also the the Old Spiral Highway for any locals here. That used to the the main highway from the top of the Lewiston hill to the bottom. It is rarely used anymore. Perfect place to go un-noticed, lots of brush and steep banks---and just a hop-skip-and-jump to the Dynamart where the Yukon was found.

I have said to friends from the beginning that the Old Spiral Highway needs to be checked!!! I don't know if it has or hasn't but I have a feeling about there. Especially that it is easy access to the Dynamart

kk70
05-12-2010, 01:37 PM
That is just it tho WHERE did he keep it?? And yes the outside was WAY too clean, but was the underneath????

141-That is the million dollar question. I've had my pickup detailed-including the underneath. They even paint the undercarriage! However-you can't get it all!! The interior of the bumper is a bugger to clean-could be some debris there!!

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Didn't someone say CC confessed to doing it? More old research on threads noted.

Yes , family told me that he confessed to being the one stalking her. But as far as I know there is nothing in the papers about it. I have nothing to back that up besides family.

kk70
05-12-2010, 01:39 PM
I have said to friends from the beginning that the Old Spiral Highway needs to be checked!!! I don't know if it has or hasn't but I have a feeling about there. Especially that it is easy access to the Dynamart

I would be interested in finding out if anyone has looked. I drive by that highway entrance/exit on the way to work and several times I've thought of "taking a drive" to see what might be there.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:39 PM
141-That is the million dollar question. I've had my pickup detailed-including the underneath. They even paint the undercarriage! However-you can't get it all!! The interior of the bumper is a bugger to clean-could be some debris there!!

My husband does auto body and agrees, says there is no "car wash" that is going to get every bit of anything out of under that yukon. Rumor also had it that there was mud and guck on the undercarriage. Could just be rumor, nothing to back that up with.

Wilcox Team
05-12-2010, 01:41 PM
I guess maybe I need to clarify what I wrote. Again, this is info I got from the family. Charled told LE that she came up to Moscow Fri (I do not know the time lines) to either get her car or check on progress. He told LE that they met at a bar, had a few drinks and then she left, alone and was mad at him. I have spoke to Office Dan Hally and he states that there have been "confirmations" that she was in Moscow. Now I have no idea if this means that people confirm seeing them at a bar, or if the confirmation just came from Charles admiting to being the last person to see her. Everything else in my last post was my theory
My theory was, they met at a bar - dont know why but if there were confirmations that she was seen, it may have been from the bartender or other patrons in the bar - and I don't know which bar
He says, she left on her own, mad at him. That way it looks like that was the last anyone saw her and maybe the bartender could confirm that she left in her "own" car (I believe it was the loaner since she never got her car)
My theory is she got in the loaner car and went to his business
He got in his car and went to his business
That is where I believe the unknown happened. By telling the LE that she left alone then she would not have got her own car and by placing the loaner car in Lewiston, it showed that she did not go to his business to get the car. I feel this is the "story" he is giving LE because then taking the loaner car to Lewiston throws them off the trail (or maybe that's what he thought) from what really happened in Moscow. Yes his business has been searched and they have found evidence, but of what, those details are not privy to anyone as of yet. Again these are my theories on what happened.

We asked my step son last night if he's willing to talk to an investigator about Charles. He had no idea that Charles was even in question because of all the things he witnessed he was told by his mother that someone else was doing it (and I have spoke to Officer Hally about this other person and he has been cleared) so I don't want to give out any names. But it makes me wonder, did she think that Charles really was not doing any of these things?? Or was she just pertecting her son?? So many holes and unknowns in this case.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:41 PM
I would be interested in finding out if anyone has looked. I drive by that highway entrance/exit on the way to work and several times I've thought of "taking a drive" to see what might be there.

Not to my knowledge has anyone looked. The one friend I talk with it most about is scared of finding something she doesn't want to see. Me, if I was there would look every available minute I had if I could. Maybe its a good time for you to take that drive and report back??? ;)

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 01:43 PM

True, but where? The police talked to him Monday---at the shop?---did they not check around and in his shop before it was found on Wed. Or the property he was living? Did RB have a garage/shed/barn on his property? I can't believe once it was known she was missing he kept that SUV there for a few days...??

Wilcox Team
05-12-2010, 01:44 PM

I was also told that when they found the car it had been "cleaned out" and that her purse and all her belongings were in the car. I was also told that the GPS they used for the cell phone was just way wrong since they did indeed find the cell phone in the car. Not much of an explanation, just that the GPS was wack.

BeanE
05-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Yes , family told me that he confessed to being the one stalking her. But as far as I know there is nothing in the papers about it. I have nothing to back that up besides family.

I'm just popping in to the thread, so I'm not sure what timeframe is being discussed for the stalking, but in that PDF Holly sent me the link to this morning, it says that RB told LE he knew CC was following Rachael and carrying a gun when he did it. I can't remember if it says CC told him directly or how he knew. I *think* that was the Feb/March timeframe, but may have been other timeframe.

info123
05-12-2010, 01:48 PM

This story is one of the reasons I have been peeved from the very begining about LE not giving ANY info about where she was last seen in Moscow.

There is a bar within WALKING distance from CC's business.....that I know he spent time at....and you can see his parking lot from the bar parking lot.

Not telling ANYONE where she had been in moscow has left openings for people who saw her in Moscow to not ever put 2 and 2 togehter and it is VERY frusterating.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:48 PM
I guess maybe I need to clarify what I wrote. Again, this is info I got from the family. Charled told LE that she came up to Moscow Fri (I do not know the time lines) to either get her car or check on progress. He told LE that they met at a bar, had a few drinks and then she left, alone and was mad at him. I have spoke to Office Dan Hally and he states that there have been "confirmations" that she was in Moscow. Now I have no idea if this means that people confirm seeing them at a bar, or if the confirmation just came from Charles admiting to being the last person to see her. Everything else in my last post was my theory
My theory was, they met at a bar - dont know why but if there were confirmations that she was seen, it may have been from the bartender or other patrons in the bar - and I don't know which bar
He says, she left on her own, mad at him. That way it looks like that was the last anyone saw her and maybe the bartender could confirm that she left in her "own" car (I believe it was the loaner since she never got her car)
That is where I believe the unknown happened. By telling the LE that she left alone then she would not have got her own car and by placing the loaner car in Lewiston, it showed that she did not go to his business to get the car. I feel this is the "story" he is giving LE because then taking the loaner car to Lewiston throws them off the trail (or maybe that's what he thought) from what really happened in Moscow. Yes his business has been searched and they have found evidence, but of what, those details are not privy to anyone as of yet. Again these are my theories on what happened.

We asked my step son last night if he's willing to talk to an investigator about Charles. He had no idea that Charles was even in question because of all the things he witnessed he was told by his mother that someone else was doing it (and I have spoke to Officer Hally about this other person and he has been cleared) so I don't want to give out any names. But it makes me wonder, did she think that Charles really was not doing any of these things?? Or was she just pertecting her son?? So many holes and unknowns in this case.

Thank you for the info but it makes no sense to me why if she was mad and left the bar why would she go to his shop? You think she stopped there to get her car? BUT if she thought he had something to do with it WHY WOULD SHE BE WITH HIM ALONE??????????

GRRR I am SOOOO much more confused!

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 01:51 PM
I was also told that when they found the car it had been "cleaned out" and that her purse and all her belongings were in the car. I was also told that the GPS they used for the cell phone was just way wrong since they did indeed find the cell phone in the car. Not much of an explanation, just that the GPS was wack.

ok so the car being the yukon? Is this the car you are referring to?

kk70
05-12-2010, 01:57 PM
This story is one of the reasons I have been peeved from the very begining about LE not giving ANY info about where she was last seen in Moscow.

There is a bar within WALKING distance from CC's business.....that I know he spent time at....and you can see his parking lot from the bar parking lot.

Not telling ANYONE where she had been in moscow has left openings for people who saw her in Moscow to not ever put 2 and 2 togehter and it is VERY frusterating.

Ok, if he saw her, what was she wearing???

Knox
05-12-2010, 01:58 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041&page=29
Link to Soulscape's Chart for Rachael.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:01 PM

Then the media got it wrong again, or LE was sending out misinformation, because I have it on my timeline (which I copied from an article) that LE said she was last seen at his shop: See 4/23....and I apologize for not being up to date.
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1v9_6AYrXcFIxV6uKl85CMLhpReYooDBD7ZnPniSLR IE&pli=1#

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 02:02 PM
P.S. You know you have it bad when you move the laptop onto the stove so you can sleuth while you do dishes..

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 02:04 PM

YES! I have asked even the FAMILY and they can't tell me WHAT SHE WAS WEARING!

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:10 PM
I'm just popping in to the thread, so I'm not sure what timeframe is being discussed for the stalking, but in that PDF Holly sent me the link to this morning, it says that RB told LE he knew CC was following Rachael and carrying a gun when he did it. I can't remember if it says CC told him directly or how he knew. I *think* that was the Feb/March timeframe, but may have been other timeframe.

Here is the link again to the PDF file. You must go to the authors source link and click there to bring it up. It at the very bottom of article in blue CRIMINAL COMPLAINT...right above the video.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d7-Timeline-and-summary-of-new-findings-in-Rachael-Andersons-missing-persons-case

info123
05-12-2010, 02:13 PM

I am sorry if my post was confusing. What I was saying is I know CC spent time at the bar right next to his shop. It is within walking distance. I was also saying that I wish that LE had let EVERYONE know that she was last seen at PMS.....that it was possible that they had spent time at a bar....shown pictures of his business and the area....so that anyone that was in that area on the Friday night that she went missing might have remebered seeing something out of place.

I was not saying I knew someone who had seen HER.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:14 PM

Don't like hearing that.....at all.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:16 PM

Info do you know the name of the bar....or better yet can you map it? Of course, we don't know if this was the said bar or not. TIA

BeanE
05-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Here is the link again to the PDF file. You must go to the authors source link and click there to bring it up. It at the very bottom of article in blue CRIMINAL COMPLAINT...right above the video.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d7-Timeline-and-summary-of-new-findings-in-Rachael-Andersons-missing-persons-case

You don't have to go to the blog post to get to the PDF file. All that does is pay the blogger for your click.

The PDF file is from a news site, The Lewiston Tribune. You can link directly to it at its source there:

http://www.lmtribune.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Capone-charge1.pdf

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Thank you for the info but it makes no sense to me why if she was mad and left the bar why would she go to his shop? You think she stopped there to get her car? BUT if she thought he had something to do with it WHY WOULD SHE BE WITH HIM ALONE??????????

GRRR I am SOOOO much more confused!

I agree...so I am. But let's not forget she was drinking with him......NOT A GOOD THING TO DO-- Geeeez--when around a violent X or when your trying to dig info and stay focused on what your trying to find out. Your inhibitions go down. Maybe he said something like....just buy me a brew or something for the work he was doing on her car.???

Knox
05-12-2010, 02:25 PM
I may have missed this ... Did Rachael work that Friday?

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:26 PM
P.S. You know you have it bad when you move the laptop onto the stove so you can sleuth while you do dishes..

LOL...I should BTDT too.:innocent:

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=Knox;5177980]I may have missed this ... Did Rachael work that Friday?[/QUOT

I've asked this before too. Don't know.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 02:36 PM
I agree...so I am. But let's not forget she was drinking with him......NOT A GOOD THING TO DO-- Geeeez--when around a violent X or when your trying to dig info and stay focused on what your trying to find out. Your inhibitions go down. Maybe he said something like....just buy me a brew or something for the work he was doing on her car.???

We don't actually KNOW she drank... we maybe know she was at a bar, maybe she was smart and had water. So as not to let him enter her mind and confuse her even more.... JMO

letsgosleuth
05-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Cell phone call records between RA and CC would certainly help us develop a stronger timeline. CC may have told RA her car was done & to meet him at the bar for the keys and then said give me a ride back to PMS. Do we know if her car was indeed repaired? He may have employees who could indicate when the work was complete. Again, was the tank full when LE found the loaner Yukon? If we are to negate the cell phone ping, then so be it, but why was the GPS wack? What does that mean it was broken or is that something someone can do to a phone?

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:39 PM
We don't actually KNOW she drank... we maybe know she was at a bar, maybe she was smart and had water. So as not to let him enter her mind and confuse her even more.... JMO

Lord, I hope so.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Cell phone call records between RA and CC would certainly help us develop a stronger timeline. CC may have told RA her car was done & to meet him at the bar for the keys and then said give me a ride back to PMS. Do we know if her car was indeed repaired? He may have employees who could indicate when the work was complete. Again, was the tank full when LE found the loaner Yukon? If we are to negate the cell phone ping, then so be it, but why was the GPS wack? What does that mean it was broken or is that something someone can do to a phone?

I was told by AG that CC called her work at 930 to tell her her car was ready on the morning of the 19th. That tells me it was not ready the night she was there on the 16th.

monkeymama
05-12-2010, 02:46 PM
I am also spooked by the cleanliness of her SUV... unless Rachael cleaned it to give it back to him. She sounds like that kind of person. I wish we had more information, like was the car gassed up recently? If it is on full, she didn't go to Moscow (that rig gets about 15 miles to the gallon). I really believe search parties need to be organized to find her. This is so sad. My heart goes out to her children and her family. My 3 yo daughter went missing for 26 minutes and I died a thousand deaths, I cannot imagine three weeks. Please let there be a break in her disappearance. I am going to go back and reread all the threads like others, I think it is a good idea and maybe something will spark an idea for finding her.

I just want to know where the seat position was on the driver's side. RA is petite and I know when I'm driving, the seat is all the way forward. If it were someone else, the seat would be further back. That would give a big clue (if he were to leave the seat back) IMO

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:48 PM
You don't have to go to the blog post to get to the PDF file. All that does is pay the blogger for your click.

The PDF file is from a news site, The Lewiston Tribune. You can link directly to it at its source there:

Isn't that link a blog site also? I can't find the link there....you have to be a subscription holder or I'm just not that good at finding it there....which is very possible.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Isn't that link a blog site also? I can't find the link there....you have to be a subscription holder or I'm just not that good at finding it there....which is very possible.

I believe this is the exact same thing posted on the girls' FB page??
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=116680731683607&ref=ts

BeanE
05-12-2010, 02:56 PM

Nope. It's a newspaper - a newspaper that's been around for more than 100 years:
http://www.lmtribune.com/about/

I posted the link there. You included it in your quote from my post. Here it is again. No subscription needed:

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 02:58 PM
I believe this is the exact same thing posted on the girls' FB page??
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116680731683607&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=116680731683607&ref=ts

Yep. That IMtrib site and I don't get along!! Whenever I do a search there, just for "Capone" I get nothing about the case. Either the .com or the blog. Don't know???

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Nope. It's a newspaper - a newspaper that's been around for more than 100 years:
http://www.lmtribune.com/about/

I posted the link there. You included it in your quote from my post. Here it is again. No subscription needed:

This is what I got from your first link: ??

Lewiston Tribune print subscribers may register and receive free access to our online site. An electronic-only subscription is available for $8 per month. Many features, including our news stories and electronic archives back to 1989, are available only to subscribers.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 03:07 PM
I have found someone to search over by Holbrook Island and the Old Spiral Highway today. He will be heading out shortly and when I hear from him I will let you all know. I don't know if I am more scared or more nervous.

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 03:09 PM
This is what I got from your first link: ??

Lewiston Tribune print subscribers may register and receive free access to our online site. An electronic-only subscription is available for $8 per month. Many features, including our news stories and electronic archives back to 1989, are available only to subscribers.

You want my login info? If you hunt me down and turn into a psycho we might have some problems, I did just buy my husband an AK-47 for his birthday! LOL

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 03:10 PM
I have found someone to search over by Holbrook Island and the Old Spiral Highway today. He will be heading out shortly and when I hear from him I will let you all know. I don't know if I am more scared or more nervous.

Would this be DH (dear hubby) by any chance??? LOL

1forevry1
05-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Would this be DH (dear hubby) by any chance??? LOL

HA! No we are 900+ miles away.. but I sure wish we were closer.

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 03:15 PM
You want my login info? If you hunt me down and turn into a psycho we might have some problems, I did just buy my husband an AK-47 for his birthday! LOL

LOL No, just tell me what article that court doc was under and/or date, and I want to find it. I'll give it one more shot.
I may be a little eccentric, but no psycho here...promise. TIA

hollyblue
05-12-2010, 03:16 PM
HA! No we are 900+ miles away.. but I sure wish we were closer.

O $$*T, I know that...maybe I am losing it........