PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - STEVEN KOECHER, last seen 12/13/2009 Henderson,NV

Leomoon80
03-31-2010, 01:11 AM
Many critical positions in this last seen Chart. The Ascendent is conjunct fixed star “Scheat” which we often see in murder charts, and the star itself, speaks of a great misfortune in life. The MC is 28 SAG and ruled by Jupiter which falls in the 12th.
The Ascendent (focus is Steven), is ruled by Neptune and co-ruled Jupiter, both in the 12th house of woe.
Uranus conjuncts the Ascendent, and in the 12th – never good for seeing a loved one again.
The Moon is in the 8th house of Death in a degree of Scorpio known as the “Definite Loss” or 21st deg.of Scorpio.
It conjuncts Ceres (nurture that the family feels towards their loved one they are searching for diligantly)

But Atropos (Greek asteroid for death and cutting the ties), is conjunct Mars and in the 6th
House of service. Whose service? Was he on a mission of charity that Sunday when he disappeared?

Perhaps the 6th is showing us the Ruler of the 6th (the Sun) in the 9th at 21Sag, is someone who grabbed him instead.

Atropos at 17Leo is very critical for suggesting that this is the case, in the 17th deg.of Leo
“the mouth of the Lion”…called Alterf. Subdues, and Ptolemy makes the following observations: "Of the stars in Leo, two in the head are like Saturn and partly like Mars.(suggesting acting as malefics)

Atropos conjuncts Mars in this case at 19Leo or in “Merak” Ursa Major (the Bear)
Influences: According to Ptolemy, Ursa Major is like Mars. It is said to give a quiet, prudent, suspicious, mistrustful, self-controlled, patient nature, but an uneasy spirit and great anger and revengefulness when roused.

His natal chart’s transits, appear to suggest a woman somehow may have induced this meeting or rather disappearance. Venus Transits over his natal Neptune, which you can see when I post his chart.

(p.s. I used both Amarillo Tx. Where he lived for his youth, as well as Bountiful Utah, where he grew up later., not knowing which place he was born in, but it makes no real difference then, to this description I’m giving here) as to the influences and the event itself

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/15/stevenkoecherlastseenon.th.gif (http://img641.imageshack.us/i/stevenkoecherlastseenon.gif/)

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7457/stevenkoechertexassunri.th.gif (http://img23.imageshack.us/i/stevenkoechertexassunri.gif/)

Paulette
04-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Steven Koecher Disappearance

Many critical positions in this last seen Chart. The Ascendent is conjunct fixed star “Scheat” which we often see in murder charts, and the star itself, speaks of a great misfortune in life. The MC is 28 SAG and ruled by Jupiter which falls in the 12th.
The Ascendent (focus is Steven), is ruled by Neptune and co-ruled Jupiter, both in the 12th house of woe.
Uranus conjuncts the Ascendent, and in the 12th – never good for seeing a loved one again.
The Moon is in the 8th house of Death in a degree of Scorpio known as the “Definite Loss” or 21st deg.of Scorpio.
It conjuncts Ceres (nurture that the family feels towards their loved one they are searching for diligantly)

But Atropos (Greek asteroid for death and cutting the ties), is conjunct Mars and in the 6th
House of service. Whose service? Was he on a mission of charity that Sunday when he disappeared?

Perhaps the 6th is showing us the Ruler of the 6th (the Sun) in the 9th at 21Sag, is someone who grabbed him instead.

Atropos at 17Leo is very critical for suggesting that this is the case, in the 17th deg.of Leo
“the mouth of the Lion”…called Alterf. Subdues, and Ptolemy makes the following observations: "Of the stars in Leo, two in the head are like Saturn and partly like Mars.(suggesting acting as malefics)

Atropos conjuncts Mars in this case at 19Leo or in “Merak” Ursa Major (the Bear)
Influences: According to Ptolemy, Ursa Major is like Mars. It is said to give a quiet, prudent, suspicious, mistrustful, self-controlled, patient nature, but an uneasy spirit and great anger and revengefulness when roused.

His natal chart’s transits, appear to suggest a woman somehow may have induced this meeting or rather disappearance. Venus Transits over his natal Neptune, which you can see when I post his chart.

(p.s. I used both Amarillo Tx. Where he lived for his youth, as well as Bountiful Utah, where he grew up later., not knowing which place he was born in, but it makes no real difference then, to this description I’m giving here) as to the influences and the event itself

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/15/stevenkoecherlastseenon.th.gif (http://img641.imageshack.us/i/stevenkoecherlastseenon.gif/)

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7457/stevenkoechertexassunri.th.gif (http://img23.imageshack.us/i/stevenkoechertexassunri.gif/)

Can you give an indication when or where he will be found? A search by the Henderson Airport in early April yielded nothing, which was undertaken because of a tip to a PI hired by the family.

Thanks, Paulette

Leomoon80
04-25-2010, 02:52 AM
Latest article I could find:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700023317/Search-for-missing-St-George-man-Steven-Koecher-is-Saturday.html

I erected a Horary Chart asking about him, however I'm afraid that the chart cannot be read with clarity. Perhaps someone else will look at it, and give their opinion or run their own chart?

Here is what I found:

This Horary Chart which asks about the location and when he will be found gives us a warning, that “it’s too late to be read” at the 29th or last degree of the sign Rising.
This is known as a Stricture in Horary Astrology….the last 3 degrees of a sign suggesting that the chart is of no real value as the question is already determined in it's answer, and it’s “too late”

IF I were to attempt to read it, I’d say, he’s in the desert not in the cities. B The desert because Pluto is in the 1st house and the desert is represented by the Sun & Pluto. (Rex Bills "The Rulership Book")

The house for the “End of the matter” is the 4th, and we find the Sun here as well, or a 2nd confirmation of the desert.
His body may have deteriorated however, with Uranus in the 3rd conjunct Jupiter, and close to where he disappeared. (3rd house is short travels)
With Venus conj. the Weeping Sisters, Lachesis square the POF, BML the Vertex and Mars and opposite Venus, I don’t believe he is with the living any longer.

The Node is the same degree as Lachesis, the asteroid which is said to measure the thread of our lives. This asteroid may be another confirmation of death.

The SN is conjunct Moira in the 7th house another confirmation of death.

I'm not the best when it comes to Horary, still feeling my way on these charts, so you may want to inquire to another as well for backup, especially as regards the Moon in the 9th house. This may be indicating the length he was taken....perhaps a longer distance? Tuba may comment on it if she sees this. I hope so even if her opinion is opposite my own.
That's okay too. I'd rather it to be better news.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7979/stevenkoecherwhereorwhe.gif

Leomoon

Paulette
04-25-2010, 03:12 AM
Thanks so much Leomoon, the end is what I feared.

I just realized I put my question on the wrong thread! So sorry.

Tuba
04-25-2010, 12:54 PM
Yes, I agree, the horary chart is not radical. Since we are not on the ground in Nevada and it is possible no searcher listens to us or reads here, we may lack standing to inquire in a horary because we are powerless to affect the outcome. In any instance, the ASC is too late to do anything about Steve's disappearance and the Moon in House 9 warns, as the parents stated, there is diminishing interest in finding this missing person.

11:54 Last Seen on Video
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/KoecherSteveLastSeenVideo.jpg
The first reports were apparently sloppy, as the video capture was actually at 11:54 a.m., giving an earlier Ascendant & revealing that Steve's H. 7 "enemy" was a genius (Mercury quintile ASC) at picking him off. Steve had the quasi-benefit of outer planet mutual reception ruling him. He would have to have used a Neptune ruse to escape his fate. Mercury, the "enemy", was out of bounds that day and full of wild and crazy ideations, especially since in semi-square to Neptune of delusions, which also ruled Steve.

Mercury ruling House 7 and found in House 4 refers to the realtor, for one, showing him or her dealing with real property. This individual should be pressed for answers; he had to have seen the missing person walking & he is not in good relation to him. Saturn and the Moon are the real culprits, however, both horribly afflicted and afflicting Steve.

So interesting that the Full Moon in two days is on Steve Koecher's natal Sun, bringing data about him to light and helping solve this case. Exact to the degree! The day Steve met his fate, the ruler of the hour moved from Jupiter to Mars just two minutes before he was filmed on video. H. 3 and H. 4 must be read together as they share the Sign II. Steve walking down the street having parked is H. 3 and H. 4 is the end of Steve.

Venus in Sagittarius is peregrine and therefore has not cooperated or told what she knows. She most definitely observed the realtor, Mercury and has information. She was in the neighborhood at that very location. Also, the Moon in her fall (Scorpio) has erred and in doing so has upset the whole community. She is six Houses after the surroundings, H. 3. The Moon rules H. 5 of romance and great risks taken--but WHY? Why does she target Steve and bear him ill will?

Paulette
04-25-2010, 03:05 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/KoecherSteveVanishes001.jpg

Yes, I agree, the horary chart is not radical. Since we are not on the ground in Nevada and it is possible no searcher listens to us or reads here, we may lack standing to inquire in a horary because we are powerless to affect the outcome. In any instance, the ASC is too late to do anything about Steve's disappearance and the Moon in House 9 warns, as the parents stated, there is diminishing interest in finding this missing person.

The first reports were apparently sloppy, as the video capture was actually at 11:54 a.m., giving an earlier Ascendant & revealing that Steve's H. 7 "enemy" was a genius (Mercury quintile ASC) at picking him off. Steve had the quasi-benefit of outer planet mutual reception ruling him. He would have to have used a Neptune ruse to escape his fate. Mercury, the "enemy", was out of bounds that day and full of wild and crazy ideations, especially since in semi-square to Neptune of delusions, which also ruled Steve.

Mercury ruling House 7 and found in House 4 refers to the realtor, for one, showing him or her dealing with real property. This individual should be pressed for answers; he had to have seen the missing person walking & he is not in good relation to him. Saturn and the Moon are the real culprits, however, both horribly afflicted and afflicting Steve.

So interesting that the Full Moon in two days is on Steve Koecher's natal Sun, bringing data about him to light and helping solve this case. Exact to the degree! The day Steve met his fate, the ruler of the hour moved from Jupiter to Mars jut two minutes before he was filmed on video. H. 3 and H. 4 must be read together as they share the Sign II. Steve walking down the street having parked is H. 3 and H. 4 is the end of Steve.

Venus in Sagittarius is peregrine and therefore has not cooperated or told what she knows. She most definitely observed the realtor, Mercury and has information. She was in the neighborhood at that very location. Also, the Moon in her fall (Scorpio) has erred and in doing so has upset the whole community. She is six Houses after the surroundings, H. 3. The Moon rules H. 5 of romance and great risks taken--but WHY? Why does she target Steve and bear him ill will?

The 1st video capture was of his car driving to a parking space 11:54 am. The 2nd video capture was of Steven at exactly noon walking back the way he had driven in. He had an appointment at noon very close to the house he was captured on video!

That's the question. His family, friends and PI can find no connection to this place for Steven.

"Whatever happened to Steve took place right in this residential community". Confirming my opinion.

Thanks so much Tuba, much appreciated.

Tuba
04-25-2010, 07:55 PM
We do have to make choices when we plot event charting. The time he parked the car, which I used is okay, a definite "Here I am!" Also the time he encountered The Other would be an excellent time, as would the moment The Other 'handled' him if witnessed or viewed in some way like tape, by open window, etc. Apparently we do not have that moment. Also, the appointment he had would definitely serve as an event. I don't know any detail of a specific appointment. Was a writing or text found? A phone message?

Another time we need to chart is the moment he left home, which I recorded this morning from news reports as December 12, 10:30 p.m.; St. George, Utah. This is a disturbing disappearance and I don't hold with the main forum posts that are attributing wrongdoing to Steve.
Secrets, maybe but not shady dealing.

Tuba
04-25-2010, 09:31 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/KoecherLeavesHomeforHenderson001.jpg

Of interest~House 5 Cusp is midway (or midpoint) between Sun and Pluto. This meant that Steve was aware of the odds but ignored them in this venture. Mars may well have been someone he knew or had some contact with, n.b., the recent trine but he was never with Venus, always running ahead of her, nor had he yet encountered Jupiter, Neptune or Uranus.

We know from his parents that Steve was down to hardpan financially, the wolf at the door,
and the chart confirms that, afflicted Saturn of need and lack in the income House squared by Pluto. But better the wolf in St. George than the snake in Henderson. Look at the horrible node=Uranus on H. 8 cusp degrees. The same 22°, denoting tragedy and fatality that becomes the Ascendant the next day in Sun City Anthems. This is an awful chart with too many bodies beneath the earth. Only Mars behind a screen in H. 12 and Uranus above the horizon and Uranus too is in an occult House.

Paulette
04-25-2010, 10:41 PM
I don't think anyone has/had a vision of your description of Steven's last day. I certainly couldn't have imagined what you just wrote. As always, it strikes a deep chord in me and I know your right.

"Note that threat of sudden death, Uranus on house 8, becomes actuality the next day when that same planet takes the ascendant." Chilling testimony.

Tuba
04-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Something needed from other Sleuths~impressions you take away from the surveillance video that we can integrate with the event chart. I am haunted by that tape but it is difficult to put a pin in exactly what it evokes. On December 12, when he took off from St. George, Sun in Sagittarius and Leo rising, he was ready for the road, alert and confident.

By the time we see him in the footage, to me he looks cold as he hunches into his jacket and as if he were carrying sheet music or a script or a sheaf of papers to his chest. Not something much bulkier than that, but holding onto flattish items. He also seems sure of where he is headed as though familiar with the neighborhood but maybe he just has a lot of faith in his Mapquest skills. He is in a hurry, on a mission, but the optimism of the night before is lost. He very much resembles Pisces plus the H. 12 ruler rising. Bent on accomplishing some end but decidedly not jiggy about it.

These are personal observations; you will have your own. Please post them. It's rare that we have a view onto the crime scene & the victim.

Paulette
04-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Something needed from other Sleuths~impressions you take away from the surveillance video that we can integrate with the event chart. I am haunted by that tape but it is difficult to put a pin in exactly what it evokes. On December 12, when he took off from St. George, Sun in Sagittarius and Leo rising, he was ready for the road, alert and confident.

By the time we see him in the footage, to me he looks cold as he hunches into his jacket and as if he were carrying sheet music or a script or a sheaf of papers to his chest. Not something much bulkier than that, but holding onto flattish items. He also seems sure of where he is headed as though familiar with the neighborhood but maybe he just has a lot of faith in his Mapquest skills. He is in a hurry, on a mission, but the optimism of the night before is lost. He very much resembles Pisces plus the H. 12 ruler rising. Bent on accomplishing some end but decidedly not jiggy about it.

These are personal observations; you will have your own. Please post them. It's rare that we have a view onto the crime scene & the victim.

At first his body language seems hesitant, reluctant. As if he's steeling himself to move forward. Then he gets his stride & continues.

WSleuthers haven't found any evidence that he used Mapquest or google maps. To find this particular place to park his car either requires an aerial view like google maps or hand written directions. No one can find any link to this out-of-the-way area for Steven - so many of us including his parents think he had an appointment to keep.

Steven hung up on his father when confronted by same over 3 months past due rent in early Dec. I can't help but think he was a bit delusional about his situation, not really appreciating the bind he was in. Perhaps an opportunity to earn $$$ came his way that led him to Anthem. Steven's Venus at 26 Scorpio exactly trines the disappear chart ascendant at 26 Pisces.

Steven has Apophis at 20:59 SAG. At noon on Dec. 12th the Sun was exactly conjuncting it at 20:56 SAG. And, the Moon was conjunct his Sun at 8:26 SCORPIO. I find that interesting considering he disappeared 24 hours later. It might just be my imagination, but it seems too coincidental. I'm leaning toward some decision or meeting on the 12th at noon, to explain his being in Anthem 24 hrs. later.

Tuba
04-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Thanks for participating. I'm sure other Sleuths also took away impressions that are additional to the ones we posted. Because the surveillance capture was limited in time and space, Steven could have roamed around in the car trying to find the address he wanted before deciding to park and we would not know about that. He could have called the party at that address on his cell too, in order to narrow his search. He definitely looked like he knew where he was going, to me.

FifthEssence
04-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Thanks for participating. I'm sure other Sleuths also took away impressions that are additional to the ones we posted. Because the surveillance capture was limited in time and space, Steven could have roamed around in the car trying to find the address he wanted before deciding to park and we would not know about that. He could have called the party at that address on his cell too, in order to narrow his search. He definitely looked like he knew where he was going, to me.

YouTube video- walking:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abSZetr42Gc

I agree, he walked like he knew where he was going but as you said, could have been because he was driving through the community 'searching' for a particular addy or landmark prior to him parking. As for holding onto a portfolio or papers or something?, it could also be him putting his hands inside the front pockets of his jacket which could be the way he usually carried himself.

Although it may not have anything to do with Steven's arrival in the neighborhood, I did notice the white looking SUV go down the street and then come back up the street (same direction as him walking ) and slowing down, then pulling over to the side of the main road ( no parking zone ) and stopped as though they could have been watching where he was going. Again, may not mean anything.

Leomoon80
04-27-2010, 03:56 PM
I took time yesterday to read quite a bit of the Steven K case on the main threads.
Seems when I questioned that white SUV that stopped on the corner after Steven walked around the bend out of sight of the camera, this had already been answered to everyone's satisfaction.

This apparently was a woman Realtor who had an appointment and she stopped her car in front of the house where she had the appt.

No lead here apparently, and she was questioned by the LE as I recall reading yesterday.

This is such a baffling case.

In some ways, I hope Steven is found in a homeless camp and walked away of his own volition, OR if dead, that he went quickly
and did not suffer.

So incredibly sad for the family to not know and have closure to this ongoing agony.

Leomoon

Leomoon80
04-27-2010, 04:23 PM
REF: He very much resembles Pisces plus the H. 12 ruler rising. Bent on accomplishing some end but decidedly not jiggy about it.

IF Steven was not the person to use his cell phone the following morning in Las Vegas (the car was parked in Henderson NV maybe 30 min. away from L.V.)
then WHO did?

Someone according to Laytonian's timeline, used Steven's cell phone AFTER Steven was last seen by that Video camera, and that someone was in Las Vegas the next morninig.

I inquired as to how cell phones work as I personally don't have one. (imagine that!) and one person answered saying their family had 6 of them, and one does not need a password to retrieve your voice mails.

On a WiFi forum, it said, that "once you delete a voice mail, it's gone forever"

WHY would Steven call his voice mail and not return any calls from his church, his family, his friends? Makes no sense. He would have had to have a total breakdown from the person he was known to be, "faithful, sincere, always returning calls to family and church and friends, etc"

So IF it was the person who killed him who retreived these calls , WHY would that person then check Steven's voice mails on the 14th of December except to "delete" the one from him, i.e. (in the parking space, that crucial 5 minutes Steven sat there?) in his automobile before exiting and walking his final walk?

Without knowing the time of that Voice Mail check on the 14th, we only have those 5 minutes to look at in the chart. Between 11:54 AM and Noon.

(scroll down to timeline Monday December 14th, Las Vegas) no time given for retreival of voice mails.
http://sites.google.com/site/parallelcooler/home/koecher-html

Tuba
04-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Excellent observations and information!

Paulette
04-27-2010, 05:12 PM
This article was written by Steven's father. He outlines the search. He was the one that found the surveilance video man. After reading it, I gave up hope of a video capture for the next 24 hours. Steven didn't ever come back to his car or Rolf would have seen the tape.

http://clippertoday.com/bookmark/5388187/article-INSIDE%20STORY-%20An%20outpouring%20of%20friends-%20strangers

In his last phone call to his mother on Dec. 10th, he said he would come home to Bountiful, Utah on Dec. 23rd to see them for Christmas.

Leomoon80
04-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Wonderful! Since I live near this area, I'm thinking Mexico?....although a train towards Phoenix is certainly in the opposite direction of Mexico. hmmm.

Sky Harbor then?

Woman involved?

I wonder if we'll ever know the why of it. Perhaps a breakdown of sorts? Uranus/Neptune and the Black Moon may indicate this.

Anyway, let's hope that Steven Koecher is also as this young man, alive and well but just needed to get away.
Steven K ALSO took his passport, as it cannot be located.

Fomalhaut "An Immortal Name" often ends up in the newspapers - but this time, immortality for him in the news, will only have been for the duration of a week. That's a good thing.

Thanks again.

Weffy
04-29-2010, 08:56 AM
Wonderful! Since I live near this area, I'm thinking Mexico?....although a train towards Phoenix is certainly in the opposite direction of Mexico. hmmm.

Sky Harbor then?

Woman involved?

I wonder if we'll ever know the why of it. Perhaps a breakdown of sorts? Uranus/Neptune and the Black Moon may indicate this.

Anyway, let's hope that Steven Koecher is also as this young man, alive and well but just needed to get away.
Steven K ALSO took his passport, as it cannot be located.

Fomalhaut "An Immortal Name" often ends up in the newspapers - but this time, immortality for him in the news, will only have been for the duration of a week. That's a good thing.

Thanks again.
I'm thinking Japan, I read some where that he had been out there studying prior. Just a guess though.

Paulette
04-29-2010, 11:33 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/KoecherSteveVanishes001.jpg

So interesting that the Full Moon in two days is on Steve Koecher's natal Sun, bringing data about him to light and helping solve this case. Exact to the degree! The day Steve met his fate, the ruler of the hour moved from Jupiter to Mars just two minutes before he was filmed on video. H. 3 and H. 4 must be read together as they share the Sign II. Steve walking down the street having parked is H. 3 and H. 4 is the end of Steve.

I can't stop re-reading your analysis to garner some clue. It sounds like he was lured to the spot he parked his car for some nefarious purpose, that will probably never be known.

The PI went to the neighborhood on April 16th and spoke with people that had never been interviewed, to no end though, they had no info.

Wish I could take it in that there won't be a resolution.

Tuba
04-29-2010, 11:37 PM
When I studied the aerial photo of the neighborhood, the residences were fairly sparse. It is incredible that no one knew anything and saw nothing. I think the whole scene is so eerie it is sending me straight to bed.

Tuba
04-30-2010, 09:24 AM
Despite diminishing initiative & activity, I think Steve Koecher will be found. Homicide has become routine and often random. Everyone needs to watch his back these days.

The streets were dead still that morning of December 13. There was only the crawl of the realtor's car and Steve. I am dismayed at the lack of cooperation. The Moon was in septile to Mercury, an aspect of Fate and, as marked on the chart, Mercury was out of bounds that morning. (Mercury is the realtor, remember!) This individual is radical in thought & action, capable of surprising behavior. His position in House 10 is that of an agent all right but is she an agent of death, knowingly or unknowingly? This septile Mercury has a fixation and prefers to work unobserved. Keep in mind that Mercury and Steve are in unfavorable friction aspect as marked in the left margin of the chart. For one thing, he would have seen her, if he was looking, and she likes to move around unseen.

Paulette
04-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Despite diminishing initiative & activity, I think Steve Koecher will be found. Homicide has become routine and often random. Everyone needs to watch his back these days.

The streets were dead still that morning of December 13. There was only the crawl of the realtor's car and Steve. I am dismayed at the lack of cooperation. The Moon was in septile to Mercury, an aspect of Fate and, as marked on the chart, Mercury was out of bounds that morning. (Mercury is the realtor, remember!) This individual is radical in thought & action, capable of surprising behavior. His position in House 10 is that of an agent all right but is she an agent of death, knowingly or unknowingly? This septile Mercury has a fixation and prefers to work unobserved. Keep in mind that Mercury and Steve are in unfavorable friction aspect as marked in the left margin of the chart. For one thing, he would have seen her, if he was looking, and she likes to move around unseen.

Realtor huh? We bought a house from a realtor, house lost 50% of it's value. We sold it short. Moved into one of her apts. Found a new house, moving in on Saturday. Through this long association w/the same realtor I noticed she is always on the lookout for people to do odd jobs for her at her apts. or homes for sale, etc. She has a list of people she uses, but sometines they're not always available when she needs a job done. She's even asked me if I knew someone to do a certain odd job.

Is it a stretch to think the realtor had some interaction with Steven? Not necessarily taking him away, but giving him the heads up about a job in one of the homes for sale?

The difficulty is how these two would come into contact? The realtor wouldn't say to a passerby "Hey, do you wash windows?" That's the bit I don't see.

Tuba
04-30-2010, 02:54 PM
And another thing, the realtor, Mercury, has a solstice point bang on the House 11 cusp for an alteration in circumstances for Steve, as soon as she saw him.

No, it was not a hail fellow moment--she likes to act and circulate unobserved--and he planned this trip while still in St. George. Mercury controls the cusp of Other People (those not Steve) and she rules the outcome as well, not to mention House 3 of Steve walking by. The realtor bugs me so much I'm going to get some spray.

Paulette
04-30-2010, 05:32 PM
And another thing, the realtor, Mercury, has a solstice point bang on the House 11 cusp for an alteration in circumstances for Steve, as soon as she saw him.
No, it was not a hail fellow moment--she likes to act and circulate unobserved--and he planned this trip while still in St. George. Mercury controls the cusp of Other People (those not Steve) and she rules the outcome as well, not to mention House 3 of Steve walking by. The realtor bugs me so much I'm going to get some spray.

Someone saw her seeing him.

Sin City
04-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Someone saw her seeing him.

The surveilance video on the retired US Marshall's home? Could this be where someone saw her seeing SK?

We continue to be told that the real estate agent has been questioned and is not suspect in any way. She stated she didn't see SK.

Tuba
05-01-2010, 11:21 AM
It would be worth a chunk to know what time the voice mails on Steve's phone were checked Monday. "Early morning" helps but doesn't quite hit it. Even so, Mercury by that morning had reached 13° Capricorn: crisis. Important for Suspect X to eradicate all record of the messages. And none other than Venus was at the solstice point of that crisis.

I believe the messages were erased at 7:27 a.m. when the Sun squared Uranus precisely. (That would be, of course, the same Uranus at 22° which was on the Ascendant in the marshall's video.) I will cast a chart for the moment Suspect X attacked the cell phone.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/KOECHERcell001.jpg

Sin City
05-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Steven Koecher

Any chance there is anything that can be told from when SK was last seen in St. George? Dec 12, 2009 leaving at 10:30pm by the male neighbor across the street.

Thank you for all your help.

Leomoon80
05-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Steven Koecher

Any chance there is anything that can be told from when SK was last seen in St. George? Dec 12, 2009 leaving at 10:30pm by the male neighbor across the street.

Thank you for all your help.

From the Timeline link:

"John across the street said saw Steve & his car there for about 20 or 30 min and he was gone by 10:30 pm." [Nikayla].
"The neighbor saw him/his car come home stay for a very short amount of time and leave at 10:30 pm. It is possible he came back home again later that evening and left early the next morning without the neighbors noticing." [stillLooking]

The Astrology:

All the planets are below the horizon with the exception of Uranus in the 8th, the 22nd degree of Pisces, in a degree of self-undoing and in the house of “other’s assets”….Was he anticipating meeting up with someone who is represented here?
The line up of planets in the 6th house suggests that in Aquarius, a scattering of energies
Perhaps even male/female energies are involved as Aquarius is non gender specific we might say.
We can see a scarcity of funds (money) because house 2 ruler is Virgo, (lean) and Saturn in the 2nd means restrictions. Saturn is square Venus & Pluto.
Seems he may have been more then a little worried about his scarcity of money as Saturn is also conjunct the Part of Fortune in lean or frugal Virgo., and not wasting.

However, Regulus is Rising, and with Regulus there is ALWAYS a fall at one time or another, this is a promise with this star. It's a Persian Royal Star one of 5 and often preceeds incidents having to do with the planet it connects to. A quick "rise" and equally rapid "fall" when the fall occurs that is.

Jupiter the Ruler of the 5th house of Recreation and potentially the house of lovers or creative ventures , is found in the 6th, with Neptune opposing Mars and squaring the Moon. His ideas will be short sighted as Neptune will circumvent and always undermines esp. with these planets. (circumvented actions as the end result will not work) when you have opposing forces to Mars and internal angst with the moon from Neptune. Perhaps half-baked schemes or concerns about a lady loved or even being "set-up" (Neptune) all of this is possible.

The 5th also shows some creative thinking going on, as Mercury the Vertex and the NN all align here in Capricorn, the sign of materiality and concerns of money and security.

So what I see for this chart is more about concern for money (2nd house) some strange bedfellows awaiting him (Aquarius stellium in the 6th) and if we take the Sun for Steven (the Ruler of Leo) in the 4th “home” conjunct Venus (a woman or his mother)…we can say that this chart shows Regulus is in for a fall at some point because Regulus rules the Ascendent.

p.s. I don’t think it’s his mother, as both Sun & Venus square Uranus.

Seems no one knows for certain whether he slept at home that night or where he slept? At least the timeline doesn't say.

Hope this helps a bit, but I'm afraid it will not answer "where is Steven"
the larger looming question.

At best this only shows us the potential mindset and circumstances that surrounded this day, locale and time frame as it may relate to Steven.

Tuba
05-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Sin City, this chart was done for Steve leaving home. I don't know how you missed it.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only

FifthEssence
05-02-2010, 11:39 PM
chart was done for Steve leaving home.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5113660&postcount=642)

hmm....one female and possibly 2 males? Poor fella, BAD bad company. Taken by surprise. Agree, it does seem like a deal gone bad or his withdraw of interest in whatever it was that brought him out there? But why would they have to get rid of him? He was having a rough time financially leaving not much of anything they could steal from him personally, so that rules out robbery. Outside of some kind of deception, could that Neptune in H6 also be associated with something drug related? Not saying he was doing drugs at all. Just the possibility that the business of drugs may have come to light at this meeting(fast hard cash-one time dealie offered to him by Venus although she may not have been present that day) and in his naivety thought he might be interested in making a fast buck without much thought early on as to the magnitude of the situation and the kind of people he would come in contact with that day.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/KoecherLeavesHomeforHenderson1030pm.jpg

Tuba
05-03-2010, 11:52 AM
In the chart for departing from St. George, it is clear that Steve dislikes owing back rent & the fact his folks know this & helped (though he never applied the check to the rent). This is known because Moon is behind the House she rules, 4. and that is trouble with the landlord over the debt. Afflicted Moon in H. 3 is the criticism or aspersions. He did hang up on his dad.

In the video capture of the following day, the handle of the bucket array of planets is less than vertical to the above hemisphere, showing Steve to be prepared for a consultation, although self-conscious over it and over cautious about his options in the predicament that arises. Despite his hopes, no one in S.C.A. ever intended to pay him for work done.

The vengeful Moon in Scorpio is taking ripe action over something long brewing, evident from her degree. A past mistake is in process of correction Note that Mars in the House of servitude & labour violates his religious principles, Jupiter ruling House 9 conjunct Part of Fortune and him.

Responsibility for what occurs always lies with Saturn. Note there is activity within a vehicle and between intercepting agencies, Saturn enclosed in Libra and that, in House 7, this will come to public notice, which happened due to the video. It was the work of a moment for Saturn to report to the residence from her cell that the traveler had arrived.

It is tidy that Saturn on Monday is responsible again for destroying the voice mails. (Saturn rules the Capricorn Ascendant.)

Tuba
05-04-2010, 01:02 PM
The Moon on its way to Moonset on December 13, badly conditioned in House 8 and afflicting Steven, was also precisely conjunct his Mercury-Uranus, arrived at by progression. The perpetrator was therefore someone with whom he had telephone contact. We suspected that when his voice messages were eradicated the next day--important to destroy the evidence of connection to her. Furthermore, the Moon at the time the messages were erased was on Steve's natal Mercury. None of his communications were to see light of day.

He had a nice trine between his Venus & Mars by progression and his Jupiter in Virgo close to that Mars was square progressed Sun. He counted on his faith and on luck and he also had some grandiose concepts & plans to solve the financial problems. That is clear not only from the Sun - Jupiter square but also from the Jupiter - Neptune conjunction in House 12, ruling him when he disappeared.

When he left St. George, the travel was doomed. Moon was in her fall, debasing his self-worth, he despaired of finding gainful work, and was actually (though unknowingly) in danger and incapable of solving his predicament. Then add the closing square from Mars, lurking in House 12 and the stage was set for disaster. He was also resistant to acting alone, on his own behalf in the challenge he faced.

STEVEN KOECHER LEAVES HOME
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/KoecherLeavesHomeforHenderson1030pm.jpg

Leomoon80
05-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Excellent reading and investigation of the events leading up to Steven's disappearance, via the Progessed Natal, the 10:30PM last seen in auto and the next days' total disappearance on the 13th, not to mention the 14th of December's Voice Mail check and probable disappearance of the only evidence in this case .

Wonderful to read this put together! I'm not as well organized as you are, so it's nice to read here especially so for another Astrologer

3 thumbs up! (don't know where the thumb icon is)

Leomoon80
05-16-2010, 10:39 PM
IF anything should come to light regarding the Venus Occultation and Steven K's case, I'll be the first to take notice of it:

I ran the synasty for the natal Sunrise for Steven with the Occultation:

Let's hope it works to uncover something more concrete regarding him.....(fingers crossed) and watching:

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3/stevenkoecherandvenusoc.gif

Tuba
05-23-2010, 08:21 PM
I meant to say this some time back. Due to the agency function the realtor performed in Steve's arrival chart, it would be important to learn what realty transactions she handled or brokered in that portion of Athem where we see Steve disappearing in video #2. She alerted those householders that Steve had made town. If we can see her list of sales over a stretch in time, we may find out which of the several possible houses he entered. We know police met a stone wall but of course, the police would, if the owner actually WAS responsible for Steve's end.

Now if there is but one realtor in Anthem and she is the one who put each and every homeowner in his particular box, then we are out of luck. But if there is competition and she only handled some transactions, put a big green blot on the one on the street he entered with ties to her.

Here's some good news: the quarter Moon on June 4 is bang on Venus of his leavetaking from St. George and his arrival in Anthem. That is helpful but being a quarter Moon (a square), requires WORK. And perhaps even better news, the New Moon of June 12 is exactly opposite his arrival Sun in that Nevada community and the Sun at the time he left St. George, also. That should trigger serious case developments.

Passionflower, take note. The Moon is helping us sleuth this case mightily.

Paulette
05-24-2010, 12:27 AM
From reading at the missing forum, it's my understanading that the realtor showed a house on Savannah Springs, opposite the video man's house. Many of the posters on the missing forum agree, after watching the video many times, that Steven turned the corner & went down Evening Lights St.

When a realtor has a listing a lock-box is put on the door with the house key inside. His sign is put in the front yard. The house is advertised amongst real estate agencies. If a realtor finds it suitable for his client, he calls the realtor that holds the listing, makes an appointment to see the house, and lets himself & his client into the house. He has a key to open the lock box.

With the foreclosure rate in Las Vegas the highest in the country, I imagine there are plenty of houses available. A foreclosed house is empty, while a short-sale house usually isn't.

In order to find out who had access to a house in this subdivision, we'd have to know who held the listing AND who had access to the house. Not only other realtors, but painters & repairmen. The listing realtor would have to access their appointment book to see who looked at the house. I don't think we will ever get this level of cooperation even if we did know who the listed realtor was.

We don't even know if it was her listing or she was just showing it. I'll try to find out, but don't hold your breath, it seems very difficult to get info.

Tuba
05-24-2010, 09:51 AM
I think I am misunderstood. What should interest us is the known sales on Evening Lights over a period of years where car-realtor was the agent who made the final transaction. My thought was that the homeowner is the suspect. Maintaining a relationship over time with the realtor is common. The car-realtor tipped the homeowner that Steve had arrived.

The notion that someone used an empty house or a house in transition is an interesting one but it was not what I had in mind. I think the car-realtor would only serve as watch for someone she had an established relation with, someone she once sold a house to.

The Realtors' Ass'n and the title companies together have the combined knowledge the police need. We would not get any cooperation, I'm sure.

5stars
05-24-2010, 10:08 AM
That video is very disturbing to me.That suv came from nowhere .Is there a chart for that video when that(suv) came into the picture?

Tuba
05-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Ditto.

Leomoon80
05-24-2010, 03:34 PM
I think I am misunderstood. What should interest us is the known sales on Evening Lights over a period of years where car-realtor was the agent who made the final transaction. My thought was that the homeowner is the suspect. Maintaining a relationship over time with the realtor is common. The car-realtor tipped the homeowner that Steve had arrived.

The notion that someone used an empty house or a house in transition is an interesting one but it was not what I had in mind. I think the car-realtor would only serve as watch for someone she had an established relation with, someone she once sold a house to.

The Realtors' Ass'n and the title companies together have the combined knowledge the police need. We would not get any cooperation, I'm sure.

I think I read elsewhere, perhaps the "Last Seen" chart cast for Steven that you believed Venus in that chart (or another?) either last seen at his home or last seen at the video camera capture shows Venus as possibly a woman in the disappearance of Steven K?

Sorry I don't recall now, but I'm trying to understand if you believe that more then one person is involved. The realtor (potentially) as a look-out as well as the home owner/renter? :waitasec:
in other words, "in collusion" one with the other?

Tuba
05-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Venus is merely an uncooperative witness to some of the movements that day. She has come forth with zot, zero information. You can read about her in post #5. As you understood, the car-realtor is Mercury, a look-out. And, right again, a woman was involved in the crime itself, Moon at crisis degree in her fall in Scorpio in House 8 of homicide and square Neptune which happens to rule Steve in the last seen chart.

You know Erika B., golf pro, died mysteriously in Anthem too. The neighborhood has an eerie cast. Or is that a cast in my eye.

Tuba
05-26-2010, 11:37 AM
CELL PHONE ACTIVITY 12/14/09 - 'The Erasures'
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/KOECHERcellerasure.jpg

You may remember the erasure of voice messages from Steve's cell phone on the day following his arrival in Sun City Anthem; a chart for that act is in this thread for your convenience. (Posted May 1, 8:21 a.m. here.) There are the dreaded Cardinal Sign afflictions coming but these same planets harshly afflict the efforts to eradicate any record of Steve's contacts with guilty persons, perpetrators of the crime against him. Uranus is now entering Aries, moving into perfect square with the Ascendant for our Las Vegas morning of December 14, The Erasures. That same Uranus trines the Moon of public concern, House 7 on December 14.

The occultation of Venus happens to have occurred on the Outcome Cusp of Steve's disappearance on December 13th, note the @11:54a.m. Last Seen on Video chart embedded below. We are going to see this case solved or I will eat a stack of poker chips like they were Necco wafers.

The support we will be receiving from the June 12 New Moon has already been posted and by then, Jupiter will also have entered Aries to thwart the moves of the perpetrators on December 14 in trying to remove all vestige of Steve's communications.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/KoecherSteveLastSeenVideo.jpg

Tuba
05-26-2010, 09:30 PM
I hope the evidence for involvement in the person of the realtor on disappearance Sunday is convincing. The fact that, when questioned, the realtor provided excuse for her presence and denied connection to this crime should not impress anyone.

To add one more scary detail, the midpoint of the realtor, Mercury at 11:23 Capricorn and the concealed conspirator Saturn in House 7 of public enemy is the Scorpio Moon in the House of homicide, the female conspirator. This became partile or exact during Steve's appointment on Evening Lights Street.

I know you remember that Mercury=realtor, as shown so many ways: her presence in the House of real estate, House 4 for Mercury ruled House 7; the fact she was circulating, Mercury, in a vehicle, Mercury, at the very moment Steve arrived and that she is antiscion with his circumstances, House 11 upon seeing him. Those circs. transform instantaneously when she spots him and reports in. She, Mercury, is semi-square Neptune ruling Steve and is out of bounds and quintile the degree of the Ascendant, for alert perception of his arrival and of his identity. Out of bounds, she is ready for anything, open to doing anything.

Leomoon80
05-26-2010, 09:35 PM
Tuba:

Any thoughts on motive?

:waitasec:

I must say, you've been doing double duty work on this one, and we all appreciate it as all of us want this case to be solved,
especially and including me. It's just so baffling and awful, this poor guy just tried to make a living from all I can tell.
Somehow, hoodwinked.

Ref: To add one more scary detail, the midpoint of the realtor, Mercury at 11:23 Capricorn and the concealed conspirator Saturn in House 7 of public enemy is the Scorpio Moon in the House of homicide, the female conspirator.

Here is the Midpoint Calculator for anyone who wants to check them you obviously did, yeoman work here(as usual)
I'll paste the answer to how you obtained this ....and it's in the 8th house of Death! Scorpio Moon in the 8th,it's own territory (house)

The Midpoint between the Saturn 3Libra in the 7th of "Enemies" and Mercury at 11:23Cap.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5411/screenshot002pe.jpg

http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/midpoints/index.php

Tuba
05-26-2010, 09:56 PM
We do know from the charts that Steve took this trip seeking a job. Sun is in House 9 of the trip of quite some miles and rules House 6 where he is having trouble locating gainful employment, Mars there. But Steve's motivation did not make a healthy match for their motivation, which was to lure him there with criminal intent.

Paulette
05-27-2010, 01:12 AM
I hope the evidence for involvement in the person of the realtor on disappearance Sunday is convincing. The fact that, when questioned, the realtor provided excuse for her presence and denied connection to this crime should not impress anyone.

To add one more scary detail, the midpoint of the realtor, Mercury at 11:23 Capricorn and the concealed conspirator Saturn in House 7 of public enemy is the Scorpio Moon in the House of homicide, the female conspirator. This became partile or exact during Steve's appointment on Evening Lights Street.

I know you remember that Mercury=realtor, as shown so many ways: her presence in the House of real estate, House 4 for Mercury ruled House 7; the fact she was circulating, Mercury, in a vehicle, Mercury, at the very moment Steve arrived and that she is antiscion with his circumstances, House 11 upon seeing him. Those circs. transform instantaneously when she spots him and reports in. She, Mercury, is semi-square Neptune ruling Steve and is out of bounds and quintile the degree of the Ascendant, for alert perception of his arrival and of his identity. Out of bounds, she is ready for anything, open to doing anything.

Funny that. We've sleuthed her and she does have her fingers in many pots. But they all appear legitimate. Can't find a dark stain anywhere. Mind, we can only get info that's released.

She's the original owner of the house. She sold it & it closed in Jan. 2010.

Tuba
05-27-2010, 01:49 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/SuspectRealtySteveKoecher001.jpg

For reasons you will divine, the particulars of this piece of real estate are not provided here but the chart is testimony to the crime of December 13, 2009. By progression, Mars had arrived at the degree of homicide in 2009 and the progressed Full Moon was conjunct the ASC for eradicating the voice messages on Steve's cell. Conjunct to the very degree, that is.

Paulette
05-27-2010, 03:49 PM
RT birthdate: May 30, 1970 confirmed by hollyblue post 432 & 398 pages 16 & 17on the missing/located forum

Tuba
05-27-2010, 04:52 PM
That would seem to be highly valuable information, particularly in the light of the chart below, where the cusp of the realtor is to be eclipsed 11 July 2010. I will look into her promptly. In the following chart, the crime takes place not in the neighborhood but potentially on the premises. See crisis on House 4 cusp! Home life and romance-gambling must be read together as these two Houses share a Sign. Reputation and membership in a religious group, Houses 10 & 11, must also be read together.

The first lunar eclipse we face on June 26, conjoins the Sun of this horoscope of Suspicious Realty. The House of hidden matters here is ruled by a retrograde Saturn, describing the foundations of private life are crumbling, the floor is falling through in this sector of life. Venus is also moving in apparent backward motion and is opposite. Therefore, feelings of rejection, jealousy and deprivation~lack of love, are seething and roiling. Look at the day and hour ruler.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/SuspiciousRealEstateSteveKoecher001.jpg

Leomoon80
05-27-2010, 06:47 PM
The plot thickens!
RT birthdate: May 30, 1970 confirmed by hollyblue post 432 & 398 pages 16 & 17on the missing/located forum

Mars sq.Pluto, Uran sq Mars - Nept.quincunx Mars

Tuba
05-27-2010, 09:38 PM
You will also notice in the homeowners' chart that the Significator is in the Sign of the marital House, 7 but well into House 6 and therefore failing in commitment to the marriage. Since the property was originally the woman's and she acceded to shared ownership, it is her refusal to commit.

unique_astrology
05-28-2010, 11:13 PM
The plot thickens!

Mars sq.Pluto, Uran sq Mars - Nept.quincunx Mars

Stationing Saturn squares that natal Mars over the next week (May 28 thru June 4).

Although RT's Pluto is shown at 24°41' Virgo in longitude, in right ascension (where the true body of the planet is, and the way astronomers determine where objects in space are located) natal Pluto was at 181°39', progressed is at 181°48'. Saturn will conjoin the natal position on July 31. On Aug 1, Mars (on both) and Saturn will conjoin the secondary progressed position.

RT's solar return this year will have Mars opposition Neptune both squaring natal Neptune and transit Saturn and Uranus aspecting that natal Pluto.

That this person could express some volatile, dark expression could be indicated by the natal Sun on the Mars/Saturn and Mars/Mercury midpoints.

Bob

Tuba
05-28-2010, 11:57 PM
At birth, the car-realtor had lunar node at the Part of Death in our destruction of voice mail evidence horoscope, 7° Pisces - 7° Pisces. Her south lunar node by secondary progression is on Steve's Jupiter (trip) for work (Virgo) and HIS south lunar node for a net loss, loss to both of them. Of course, his loss was more significant than any loss she incurred. As of yet.

Tuba
05-29-2010, 09:25 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/TakingOwnershiponSSA001.jpg

Paulette
05-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Steven has asteroid “Messenger” 9:25 Cancer, she has Venus 9:32 Cancer.

She has asteroid “House” 26:39 Taurus, Steven has progressed asteroid “Henderson” 26:58 Taurus.

She has “Messenger” 21:59 Scorpio, that’s conjunct the disappear chart Moon 21:19 Scorpio.

She has “Karma” 13:45 Taurus, transiting “Messenger” 13: 45 Taurus.

Her 2009 Solar return, Mercury 22:55 Taurus, Steven’s Solar return “Messenger” 22:55 Taurus.

Steven left in the late evening on a road trip to Ruby Valley on Dec. 9th. and drove 1,097 miles in less than 24 hours.

Steven has Chiron 21 Aquarius in his Solar Return., and “Ruby” 21 Aquarius natally.

She has “Ruby” in her Solar Return 24 Virgo, conjunct her Natal Pluto.

These are only a few coincidental markers, which I’m hard pressed to find in people’s charts that are not involved in lets say, incidents. She’s reported to have said she didn’t see him. How can that be with the above links they each have? Pure coincidence?

Paulette
05-29-2010, 09:54 PM
I'm interested in her signifacant other too, who may have been parked around the corner. So many people in Anthem & my own Somerset are in deep trouble with their mortgages. For Sale signs everywhere, foreclosed & empty houses. Thanks for that chart of her house Tuba. I'll have to read it a few more times to extract all it's meaty goodness.

Tuba
05-29-2010, 10:42 PM
Yes, how could car-realtor claim not to have seen him when the nose of her vehicle pointed directly & immediately at HIM, feet away, as she parallel parked it? Do you think all the "credentials" were for the significant other of exotic name? The ties would NOT be meaningful if the orbs were wide but they are dead on!

Tuba
05-30-2010, 12:47 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/HouseogBangingDoors001.jpg

Steve Koecher's trip horoscope and natal planets are here compared to a house on Evening Lights Street in Anthem.

In video 2, Steve is seen turning onto this street. This particular residence is singled out as non-member of the Neighborhood Watch--the only householders who do not participate. After Steve's disappearance people were seen leaving and entering in numbers, some as part of a cleaning crew it appeared.

The Saturn of S.S.A. is atop this Sun and the Mars of S.S.A. is atop this Moon. The significator of this ownership chart is Venus, since the rising Sign is Libra but car-realtor's Mercury-Saturn conjunction at 15° Taurus is exact in squaring this Venus, a Fixed Sign demand. Car-realtor's Neptune is trine the Mercury of this House of Banging Doors, an imposition.

As seen under this horoscope, its Uranus is the same Uranus to the degree that conjoined Steve's arrival in Anthem and the Sun of his arrival squares it. Remember, when he left St. George, Uranus was conjunct his Eighth House cusp, threatening a deadly surprise.

Now in car-realtor's own planets, the Sun is conjunct Fixed Star Aldebaran, giving her great energy and perseverance but danger from quarrels and the law; a good rep ending in disgrace and ruin and a violent death. Uranus of the purchase of S.S.A., as you can see from that chart, squares her Sun at 9° II on Aldebaran.

Leomoon80
05-30-2010, 01:17 PM
just a simple or general observation here:

Steven is a Scorpio Sun and Venus in Scorpio (a sign of many secrets) even for or from so called best friends, he'd never reveal them.

And this secret holder's Venus is also Scorpio.

My biggest problem in this case as I try my best to discern and convince him too, is my non-Astrologer husband, but who is also a man who has a Libra Sun (quite intelligent), Scorpio Rising (quite investigative mind), and he simply doesn't buy the motive for hiding a hidden love interest.
It doesn't help me when I know he has easily discerned Colombo's thinking process before the end of every episode either. :banghead:

He knows every program by heart and usually had the crime figured out along with Colombo before the end of the program when we ALL heard the answer or motive. :(

Could there be a secondary motive in light of everything here?
And if so what could it possibly be?

So far, it's eluding me...but I do think Steven was inclined towards secrets and a woman may somehow , somewhere be involved in this entire plot.

:waitasec:

Tuba
05-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Leomoon80, if you read post #32 and #44, you know that a woman was tagged for this from the start~she is named criminal conspirator and vengeful woman, respectively.

I think what you are intending is that a love interest figures here but as far as a woman being involved in the plot, that was settled in the first chart.

Leomoon80
05-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Leomoon80, if you read post #32 and #44, you know that a woman was tagged for this from the start~she is named criminal conspirator and vengeful woman, respectively.

I think what you are intending is that a love interest figures here but as far as a woman being involved in the plot, that was settled in the first chart.

I do believe a woman was involved of course, as my own chart originally directed me too in this last seen on Video, so did yours, so that's never been a question for me.:innocent:

My question has to do with strictly the motive(s) only....as my husband is hard to convince when it comes to direct motive being a reputation, that's all.

No doubt she was involved (in my mind), however, in what fashion and why is what bothers me moreso.
(I'd need to blame my Jupiter in Scorpio I suppose, as I'm like a pit bull that never lets go when something like this bothers me too - such as the co-conspirators and motives.)

For instance, I saw on FB and other places, the relations which concerned me, for some were more the opposite of the public personnae might reveal.
But then, I remind myself, that my daughter has a very good position in life, and a very public one
therefore, doesn't use FB because it is not permitted for her, yet IF she did, one might see her B.F.
who isn't exactly a prince either , lol. The opposite of her personnae actually.

Thanks anyway, appreciate all your effort in this baffling case.

Leomoon

Tuba
05-30-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't like to pitch more stuff onto a harum scarum pile of celestial testimony to what happened but it would also be wrong to withhold information. This is particularly true since Web Sleuths in the main forum went to a lot of trouble to ascertain the time on December 14 that the voice mail was accessed. The chart for that event in the very early morning in Las Vegas is disconcerting.

South node of the planet Uranus is on the Ascendant, ready to sever bonds and disrupt connections that belong to Steve. Venus rises, ready to indulge the wayward directives of another. She is persuadable and obedient. If she had compunctions, she was readily mollified and invaded Steve's privacy, as asked. What she would hear would be related to Steve's friends & group membership and to the services he performed and work he hoped to get because Libra is on House 11 and Taurus on House 6, both Venus ruled. Venus is parallel the Ascendant, so she had been convinced this was the right thing to do.

The south node of casualty-fatality (in degree = to Sun & Uranus) was in the House of death and Moon, who ruled that House was now cast away in House 12, not in plain view as we say in the law. Soon, Saturn - Pluto would eradicate every vestige of the murder that he could control. That chart is named "Steve Koecher, Destruction of Evidence". The Part of Fortune in the above chart, at 4°59' Capricorn, will be eclipsed on June 26. La Volasfera describes this as "a small cottage with a wide open door."

I will add the chart itself here.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/UnauthorisedAccess001.jpg

Tuba
05-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Incidentally, but I think importantly, the Fatal Flaw of these hairy perpetrators' little plot is 21:46 Taurus for Steve's arrival and 21:48 Taurus for the destruction of evidence erasures of his voice messages. Does Scorpio Moon 21:15 sound the buzzer for you?

Tuba
05-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Leomoon80, did you read post #50? It will feed your fantasy of an unrequited love in play here.

Leomoon80
05-30-2010, 11:39 PM
Ref: http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/SuspiciousRealEstateSteveKoecher001.jpg

Neptune on the ASC opposed to Saturn, a "set-up" in a house., based on
a ruse.

This one is one heck of a very critical chart for sure:
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/UnauthorisedAccess001.jpg

22nd degree Nodes, 22nd degree Sun , 22nd degree Uranus, something big happened here
there is no doubt at all about this one.
I can take my glasses off and still see this one as clear as a bell.

Pluto conj. the POF conj. Mercury with Venus (a woman) leading the pack rising...
Gemini on the cusp of "open enemies" is more then one person for Steven

unique_astrology
05-30-2010, 11:58 PM
This has been one of the hardest charts for me to try and find a possible birth time for. After looking at many charts trying to find a combination that indicated possible danger for Steve I decided to look in the direction of voluntary disappearance and have found a birth time which could support that premise.

The birth chart is shown here. I will add progressed lunars for "Last Seen" and "Voice Mail Access" later if I can find the energy to describe them.

Bob

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/unique_astrology/WEBSLEUTHS/STEVEK/1-Steve.gif

Leomoon80
05-31-2010, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the chart Bob. So, your theory is he may have voluntarily disappeared, took a break from his life for awhile?
A potential Breakdown perhaps?

It would be wonderful if someone who knew the family and therefore, the time of Steven's birth, would give this to us, it may save a lot of effort and guesswork.

I've never really been all that comfortable with Rectification of birth times to tell the truth, unless it's a Vedic Rectification which imo, is the best I've ever seen for proven results.

But of course all of us are on the same Ideal, we all want to help find Steve, dead or alive, to put this case and his family at rest.

AND of course, IF he is no longer with us, then we need to know WHO is responsible for this and it's urgent to know this as well, imo.

Paulette
05-31-2010, 12:12 AM
Bob, Steven was born in Amarillo, Texas. 7:47 am gives Scorpio 15 degrees. I get a 8:53 am birth time, to get Scorpio 29 degrees

unique_astrology
05-31-2010, 01:59 AM
Amarillo is 2 time zones East of Henderson. The birth time must be adjusted accordingly. The way to be sure that a chart has been correctly relocated is to check the position of the Moon. It must be the same in both charts.

Here is Steve's birth chart for Amarillo. The MC is 175°15'. A revealing indicator of another side of Steve is the midpoint of Mars/Pluto at 174°22' with Saturn on it at 174°40'. A possible indicator of confusion regarding his sexual orientation is the Venus/Uranus midpoint (231°09') joined by the Neptune/Pluto midpoint (231°16'). The midpoint combinations will be in his chart no matter where it is relocated to.

Bob

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/unique_astrology/WEBSLEUTHS/STEVEK/4-SteveTX.gif

Leomoon80
05-31-2010, 03:08 AM
Paulette : Do we know for certain that Steven was born in Amarillo?
I only ask, because when I did his chart originally, I used Amarillo because I read that
he went to school there and once lived there.
Not sure however, if he was born there...

Bob: Even if he wasn't born in Texas, I don't think your chart is too far off (Ascendent degree) to make that huge a difference would it be?

Checking the internet I cannot find his place of birth mentioned.

unique_astrology
05-31-2010, 03:39 AM
Thanks for the chart Bob. So, your theory is he may have voluntarily disappeared, took a break from his life for awhile?
A potential Breakdown perhaps?

I think he went through an extended emotional crises as the transits of Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto aspected his natal and progressed Saturn and Neptune (and MC/IC axis if my findings are correct) preceding this time.

If he made a decision to go off to try to "find himself" or left with a partner, his disappearance coincided with transit Jupiter square natal Venus (325°37' to 234°08'), transit Uranus trine natal Venus (353°39' to 234°08'), transit Jupiter conjoined progressed E. Pt. (325°37' to 324°05'), and transit Uranus trine his progressed locality MC (353°39' to 234°05'). Often, once a decision is made there is a sense of relief.

The only "attack" on his natal and progressed chart is the opposition of transit Saturn on the MC (184°10') of his PDAL in Whitney, NV to his natal Moon (184°22' to 004°04') on the IC, and square his progressed Venus (184°22' to 274°21') on the E. Pt.. The Saturn aspect to Venus would have existed no matter the time or location of the chart. This I think this may have indicated sadness because of a break from his family that was happening.

His progressed natal for Amarillo had an MC of 247°14' with progressed Sun conjoined at 247°16' and transit Jupiter (246°20') and Neptune (246°37') on the ascendant. The West Point (157°14' - a true 90° from MC) held natal Jupiter (157°56').

The progressed demi-anlunar for Amarillo had the Sun on the ascendant. The presence of the Sun on an angle can denote an act of self. With the preponderance of positive planetary contacts I believe Steve made a voluntary break.

I am also struck by the angles of the locality progressed anlunar being a mirror of his birth angles in Amarillo.

Bob

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/unique_astrology/WEBSLEUTHS/STEVEK/5-SteveTXwPDALNV.gif

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/unique_astrology/WEBSLEUTHS/STEVEK/2-SteveTRI.gif

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/unique_astrology/WEBSLEUTHS/STEVEK/3-SteveTRIVM.gif

Paulette
05-31-2010, 11:37 AM
I read his birthplace from a missing poster. Friends from facebook report growing up with him & one woman says she's known the family for 30 years.

Leomoon80
05-31-2010, 12:57 PM
I read his birthplace from a missing poster. Friends from facebook report growing up with him & one woman says she's known the family for 30 years.

Paulette: You beat me to it, as I was up last night worrying about that Amarillo birthplace, as I sort of recall being the first one to use Amarillo, but I believe I caveated it with a link, and said, not sure.....if in Bountiful or Utah, but I knew he did spend time and went to school there in Amarillo. Of course, I would have been reading the same article that the poster gave I'm sure to obtain this info.

I think however, this isn't a Lois Rodden type confirmation yet until we find something definite on this question, as they family moved around a bit.

Just wanted Bob to know, "in case"........and keep that open before investing too much time in the Lunar portion of the birth "place" in his rather
"Unique" Astrology.

hey Bob: You may want to consider leaving both charts, the 1st one in Henderson or Bountiful you did, and the 2nd one in Amarillo until this is confirmed data. Just imo as I know you went through a lot
of work here in your delineations.,and progressions.

I earlier made a typo which was corrected for me, about Uranus and Venus. They aren't square in Steven's chart, they are conjunct. The conjunction does and can act as well, to create either
for or against a person, a more neutral aspect, depending upon the rest of the chart and how the
person uses the energies. You may have a very good turn of mind here however, to consider Bob, to think further about
this that he left of his own accord. It's within the realm of possibility of course.
However, it's hard to believe too, that he'd do this to his parents and worry them for 5 months without a prior history of odd behaviors.

Ref: His progressed natal for Amarillo had an MC of 247°14' with progressed Sun conjoined at 247°16' and transit Jupiter (246°20') and Neptune (246°37') on the ascendant. The West Point (157°14' - a true 90° from MC) held natal Jupiter (157°56').

The progressed demi-anlunar for Amarillo had the Sun on the ascendant.

Leomoon

Leomoon80
05-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Here is a 4th option of what we might consider:

Options when delineating these charts and dates we may want to consider here:

1)A woman was in his life that the family and friends knew nothing about.
Problem: Why wasn't her past phone calls to him or his to her's ever a part of the phone records i.e. past cell phone billing/records

2)A Random kidnapping off the street (doubtful, because of the cell phone VM Erasures next day) pointing to someone who was more then likely on that cell phone message of calls

3)Steven was in Anthem on business....seems to me the more likely, because
he took his briefcase or papers with him as if going to give an estimate for a job and this is on video

4)Steven left on his own accord
Problem: No clothes, nothing but what appears to be a briefcase or papers
and why would one take a briefcase if you planned on disappearing or having a lifestyle change.
Why wouldn't you take your auto to drive to your new life or a train station, etc.

Just my thoughts on this entire baffling case, the jury is still out, imo.

Sounds to me logically, someone lured him purposefully to this location and because he does have Venus conjunct to Uranus, he is one who is more open to stranger or offbeat people wouldn't think twice about it, more likely to have something eccentric or out of the norm occur in his life, and
therefore, more susceptible to disappearing forever then someone who does not have Venus conj. Uranus.

His Saturn is also square Neptune, and from Alan Oken's "Complete Astrology"
"This aspect can cause great suffering, for there is dissatisfaction and confusion between what one has attained and what one wishes to attain. Very often there is an inability to coordinate and consolidate one's efforts. Just at the time when an increase of applied energy is required to realize a goal or ambition, the individual pulls the rug out form under his own feet " (called by Oken, the "Self Defeatist")

Somehow however, I still think a woman was definately involved in the disappearance of Steven, as a woman (Venus) constantly shows up in these varied charts we have seen.

unique_astrology
05-31-2010, 03:04 PM
If Steve's birth place was Amarillo, here are 2 charts to contemplate. On Feb 9, 2009, there was a lunar eclipse. Locating the chart to "last Seen" in Nevada results in the chart below.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/unique_astrology/WEBSLEUTHS/STEVEK/6-EclipseNV.gif

If Amarillo was Steve's place of birth and the time I have come up with is correct, progressing that birth chart to the date and local time of "Last Seen" produces the following chart. Compare the angles of the 2 events. They both have Steve's progressed Sun on the MC, his natal Jupiter on the W. Point and transit Jupiter and Neptune on the Ascendant.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/unique_astrology/WEBSLEUTHS/STEVEK/7-ProgTX.gif

Placing the realtor's natal and progressed noon charts around these charts (a timed chart would only make a difference of a few minutes in the planets positions) has her natal Sun on the IC, natal and progressed Jupiter trine the Ascendant, and her progressed Venus on the Descendant.

Nataly, her Venus trines his Sun, her Sun squares his Jupiter and her Uranus opposes his Moon, the last 2 are exact in right ascension. Her natal and progressed Uranus square his progressed Venus, also exact in right ascension.

Bob

Tuba
05-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Far from it being a symptom of mania or a squirrely personal guidance sytem, I find it true to form that one drives at the drop of an eyelid and circulates all over the map, loving every minute of tripping if, as in Bob's post #70, Steve is a Sagittarian rising native. He adheres closely to the tenets of his religion and that fits too.

If we can decipher the 21° Scorpio Moon of the camera 3 and 7 videos, we will solve this mystery. After all, that Moon squares Steve's natal Mars to the very degree. It is the midpoint of car-realtor (Mercury) and Saturn to the degree and it is precisely opposite Fatal Flaw of the camera 3 & 7 videos and of the act of erasure. Yes, to the degree. And, in itself it is of course, a critical degree of any Fixed Sign.

21° Scorpio is a crisis about to break--as soon as he reaches his destination. Such a crisis is resolved in the manner of the House where it falls: House 8, homicide. That Moon was square transit Mars of the day as we all know and that produces a combative quarrel and then, much worse. The person is always isolated and Steve was without his circle or community, dealing with cul de sacs. There is hindrance--inability to leave. It is always a grave & climactic situation--exigent circumstances.

Fatal Flaw being just opposite that Scorpio Moon and also Fixed and critical, some piece of physical evidence (Taurus) will surface that puts the light to this errant criminal Moon and the free for all struggle that took place on Evening Lights.

Leomoon80
05-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Ref: Placing the realtor's natal and progressed noon charts around these charts (a timed chart would only make a difference of a few minutes in the planets positions) has her natal Sun on the IC, natal and progressed Jupiter trine the Ascendant, and her progressed Venus on the Descendant.

Nataly, her Venus trines his Sun, her Sun squares his Jupiter and her Uranus opposes his Moon, the last 2 are exact in right ascension. Her natal and progressed Uranus square his progressed Venus, also exact in right ascension.

Bob

How then do you see her playing a role in his disappearance, either directly or indirectly?

Tuba
05-31-2010, 08:42 PM
Think back to January 30, 2010 when the Full Moon conjoined Mars. That seems to have resonated with our the homicidal Scorpio Moon crisis because that January Full Moon Sun 10:15 Aquarius was at its antiscion or solstice point. The south node of the Moon on January 30 was at the solstice point of car-realtor's natal Sun. This was a month and a half after the crime, or disappearance if you are of that persuasion. Was she in process of becoming a person of interest? Was she busy protecting a responsible party or putting a lid on conversation circulating in Anthem?

One month prior, there had been a lunar eclipse precisely atop the message Mercury of the chart when Steve took off from St. George for Anthem. It should not be difficult to check the very moment when that same Mercury became exact solstice point of the Sun. Guessing, it was probably on December 11. To whom did he speak that day? Who was the messenger?

Leomoon80
05-31-2010, 08:49 PM
Every day through to the disappearance, gathered here:
(credit Laytonian)

Tuba
05-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Yes, we've been studying that timeline, which was posted on the main forum too. The only communication for December 11 was about a job all right, with Bishop C.C. But there may have been employers he spoke with too, don't you think?

Leomoon80
05-31-2010, 11:06 PM
Yes, we've been studying that timeline, which was posted on the main forum too. The only communication for December 11 was about a job all right, with Bishop C.C. But here may have been employers he spoke with too, don't you think?

Probably. I doubt all of the exact timeline is known information.
Although I'm not sure where they accumulated this info, from various sources perhaps, but the family said (from my recollection reading that thread)
that they can account for everyone on his VM and I suppose there
are cell phone records the LE and family know about each and every call.

Tuba
05-31-2010, 11:42 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/TheNotionStrikes001.jpg

As seen at chart tip top, the moment for which this chart is drawn is the ping pong reflex of Sun tripping off Mercury by antiscion and Mercury returning the favor. Now the message we discovered at Steve's leavetaking and which was eclipsed at the last day of the year, may have been a cell call or message left on the cell or it may have been some other form of communication but it left a dotted line to the voice messages that were erased on December 13.

If the family says all communications are accounted for, there needs be some concentration on these small hours of December 12 and the night of December 11. The thought and the communication then was the stimulus for the trip to Anthem. Of course, the family would NOT be aware of everyone he spoke to in person, especially during his many side trips.

Leomoon80
05-31-2010, 11:51 PM
Brilliant!

Idea to Apply for Work in Anthem Becomes Irresistible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...Strikes001.jpg

unique_astrology
06-02-2010, 10:50 PM
How then do you see her playing a role in his disappearance, either directly or indirectly?

Which book do I want to write?

A. Steven somehow found out the realtor was using illegal aliens to clean her houses and she was afraid he would go to the authorities so she murdered him.

B. With the indications of possible attraction between their charts, the realtor was taken with Steven, wanted him, lured him to an empty house where she somehow overpowered him (or had someone else do it), and with her Mars/Saturn midpoint on her Sun revealing her secret life as a dominatrix, is holding him prisoner. He will escape in late July and turn her in, explaining the transits to her chart at that time.

Any answer I put forth would be no more than a guess, an idea, of which there many, with none of them being provable.

There is no concrete evidence involving the realtor in any way (for good or ill) with his disappearance. But as she was the only other person seen to be moving in the area at that time it might help if more was known about her life at the time, past history, her involvement in the community.

Bob

Leomoon80
06-02-2010, 11:55 PM
" There are stranger things in Heaven and Earth then dreamt of in your philosophy Horatio"
I think the line goes from Shakespeare?

You may indeed have something ....
It would be nice if LE would also reinvest time (perhaps more time) checking all this out
such as background, and not passing on a person's "they look okay on the outside" theme. After all, this case is getting stale and old from what I can see, it's been over 5 months now.

There can be more under the surface, to a person such as with Mars/Saturn two known malefics

Of course, there was also the Olympic Park bomber who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I never saw his natal chart or bothered at the time.

For your own research , here is a natal chart with the correct time of a REAL admitted "Dominatrix" who makes her living this way . I have of course omitted all reference to her personally, other then the time of birth which i know is correct.

I don't know if this will help or not, but perhaps.....you never know.

There are many Uranian influences in this chart too, with her Uranus in the worse degree of the zodiac (or so it's said) 15Leo.
All those quirky Venus aspects too...Neptune, Venus & Uranus seem very
curious I think.

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/9338/dom.gif

Paulette
06-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Well, I guess I'll seal my fate here as an absolute nut case or I'm onto something.

I'm having a Venus return today, maybe that's it!

The IC of the disappear chart is 27 Gemini. I have asteroid "California" there in the 9th house. Today "Messenger" is transiting 27 Gemini. I was reading the Laytonian's timeline & Steven told AM's mother on his Ruby Valley trip of Dec. 9th, that he was going to Sacramento.

Did he go to California or is there a street in Las Vegas with the name California. Yes. California Ave. is 4 blocks long. Using google walking man I go up and down the street getting a close up view of 22 E. California Ave. and it's a Greyhound Bus Station. (approximate address)

Asteroid "Stevin" in the disappear chart is 9 Capricorn, my IC, Steven's "Messenger" 9 Cancer is my MC.

"California" is at the IC of the disappear chart today. Pretty creepy, huh? I have "Messenger" 11 Taurus, conjunct Steven's natal Chiron.

I'm not going to bet the farm that he took a bus or is buried or held captive on California Ave., but it is very coincidental, don't ya think?

RT has "California" 13:53 Capricorn, exactly trine the disappear chart "Messenger" 13:39.

Tuba
06-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Here again, like a smack upside the head, is The Messenger emphasis. Mercury/Hermes the messenger was hovering next to the asteroid Messenger you mention in Steve's disappearance and shortly after his voice messages were erased, it was 13° Capricorn. (At 7:27 a.m., it was 12°25'.)

grayjay
06-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Tuba, Could Steven have been serving as the messenger? I sense that is his demeanor as he walks past the security camera. From your comments, I think you'll say this is not the case, but I'm just going to ask anyway. And thank you. :D

Paulette
06-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Our #1 majored in business I'm guessing. Worked for as a mortgage consultant for a major firm & realtor. Started her own on-line mortgage consultancy venture, two in fact. Obtained H-1B visas and green cards for people. She knows her way around. Sharp cookie.

Real estate's been in the pits for realtors for a couple years. Yeah, things were great when they could sell the houses to sub-prime borrowers, but that lucrative market is done, fini. Now they have to wade through tons of paperwork to sell a foreclosure or a short sale. What else to do to make $$$? Why would you need a messenger? Someone to pick up a package at the Greyhound? What could it be? Who's going to check pkgs. at the bus station? It's not like the USPS or even Fed-Ex, who may call LE if they suspect something amiss. What could it be that he may have picked up to deliver to #1?

Tuba
06-03-2010, 10:21 PM
R.T. (Rapid Transit, i.e.) hasn't had a realty lic. since she bought her real property. She acquired a R.E. lic. on August 1, 2005 and it expired on Aug. 31, 2006. The status of her license is CLOSED.

Tuba
06-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Let's not be naive. How could S.S.A. have Mars on the Moon of the House of Banging Doors and Saturn on its Sun and that be Fine and Large? Tell me that and tell me now.

Paulette
06-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Let's not be naive. How could S.S.A. have Mars on the Moon of the House of Banging Doors and Saturn on its Sun and that be Fine and Large? Tell me that and tell me now.

How deeply should I bow?

Paulette
06-04-2010, 12:22 AM
R.T. (Rapid Transit, i.e.) hasn't had a realty lic. since she bought her real property. She acquired a R.E. lic. on August 1, 2005 and it expired on Aug. 31, 2006. The status of her license is CLOSED.

How strange is that? Mercury 17 Leo on Aug. 1 2005. To be replaced by Saturn 17 Leo on Aug. 31, 2006, with Neptune opposing 17 Aquarius. And Mars on Pluto. AND, Sun on the SN. Pluto square Pluto, Mars square Pluto. What does it mean?

Also, BML & Mars are conjunct, both transiting her Pluto.

Maybe it was too hard to find customers. Town flooded w/realtors.

Leomoon80
06-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Our #1 majored in business I'm guessing. Worked for as a mortgage consultant for a major firm & realtor. Started her own on-line mortgage consultancy venture, two in fact. Obtained H-1B visas and green cards for people. She knows her way around. Sharp cookie.

Real estate's been in the pits for realtors for a couple years. Yeah, things were great when they could sell the houses to sub-prime borrowers, but that lucrative market is done, fini. Now they have to wade through tons of paperwork to sell a foreclosure or a short sale. What else to do to make $$$? Why would you need a messenger? Someone to pick up a package at the Greyhound? What could it be? Who's going to check pkgs. at the bus station? It's not like the USPS or even Fed-Ex, who may call LE if they suspect something amiss. What could it be that he may have picked up to deliver to #1?

And now we find out that she let her RE license lapse.....hmmm.

Good points being made here.

What was she doing to make a living as before, a lucrative one?

Was the profit from the sale known as profitable . Was there more property then just one or the one being lived in?

I don't have those fine point details.

I see that in #1's own natal chart Venus does square Uranus, but it also squares Chiron

Perhaps jealousy here .....is possible too.

REF: How strange is that? Mercury 17 Leo on Aug. 1 2005. To be replaced by Saturn 17 Leo on Aug. 31, 2006, with Neptune opposing 17 Aquarius. And Mars on Pluto. AND, Sun on the SN. Pluto square Pluto, Mars square Pluto. What does it mean?

Well, Leo 17 deg. is critical it's conjuunct Dubhe isn't it? Actually Al-Terf I suppose but always they are problematic stars , see here:
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Dubhe.html
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Alterf.html

Saturn restricts .....(license lapsed) opposed by Neptune? Perhaps just
a slip on her part. Neptune obscures.

I find all the stars from 13 - 17Leo to be particulary problematic.

The chart I posted for Joran has Sun & Mars with Midpoint in this region.

Ptolemy makes the following observations: "Of the stars in Leo, two in the head are like Saturn and partly like Mars. The three in the neck are like Saturn, and in some degree like Mercury.

Tuba
06-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Also, when she took on S.S.A. as her own on XXXXXX (see chart for two days later) Mercury was opposite Neptune, phony and for one purpose only.

Paulette
06-04-2010, 02:00 AM
And now we find out that she let her RE license lapse.....hmmm.

Good points being made here.

What was she doing to make a living as before, a lucrative one?

Was the profit from the sale known as profitable . Was there more property then just one or the one being lived in?

I don't have those fine point details.

I see that in #1's own natal chart Venus does square Uranus, but it also squares Chiron

Perhaps jealousy here .....is possible too.

REF:

Well, Leo 17 deg. is critical it's conjuunct Dubhe isn't it? Actually Al-Terf I suppose but always they are problematic stars , see here:
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Dubhe.html
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Alterf.html

Saturn restricts .....(license lapsed) opposed by Neptune? Perhaps just
a slip on her part. Neptune obscures.

I find all the stars from 13 - 17Leo to be particulary problematic.

The chart I posted for Joran has Sun & Mars with Midpoint in this region.

Ptolemy makes the following observations: "Of the stars in Leo, two in the head are like Saturn and partly like Mars. The three in the neck are like Saturn, and in some degree like Mercury.

Since Saturn has replaced Mercury and BML & Mars transiting her natal Pluto, may mean she was let go from the company. But why?

That would be an expensive slip. Besides, she could have applied to be reinstated.

My mother has an Aries moon. You'd better not cross her & always have a silver salver full of chocolate bon bons in your right hand. She wanted to be a realtor at one time, but was tempermentally unsuited to it's demands. My daughter has a Gemini Sun & Mars. Flitting around like a butterfly. Maybe this combination does not combine well for a realtor.

RT has asteroid "Mony" 4:10 Aquarius trine Uranus 4:44 Libra. On August 3, 2005 "Mony" was conjunct her Venus, 9 Cancer. And the darndest thing "Honeycutt" was transiting 20 degrees Scorpio! That's Steven's Uranus. Talk about coincidence!

Honeycutt is described by Mark Andrew Holmes as "one's pie of the pie". Steven's natally is 13:37 Taurus.

"Mony" was conjunct the NN 21 Capricorn on Dec.13th.

Tuba
06-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Only this morning did I realise how many weeks we've been concentrating on this missing person but not until July 11 is there a solar eclipse on the cusp of House 5 in the chart for Steve's arrival in Anthem. The Moon in that House 8 of homicide rules the Fifth, gambling, chance taking, romance, children.

Since both the mortgage software company and the mortgage company are hers, I don't think she left or was sacked. The real reason we concentrate on her is that only she and Steve are captured on video. It was never put forth by any of us that she was a hands-on perpetrator in this case, only the look-out, the one who alerted faceless parties on Evening Lights Street.

In that sense, it was she who performed as messenger. She is also, Mercury, circulating in a car, parking, supposedly showing property (House 4 for House 7 party). So, grayjay, she is Mercury and she is the messenger. She is semi-square Neptune, the person under the illusion that he is walking toward a beneficial meeting & appointment. She does know better, so she is willingly abetting harm to a human being.

When a man walks down a cul de sac street and is never seen again, you don't take see no evil for an answer. It is true that private property cannot be breached without probable cause but there is cause to interrogate, and requestion, and press and push until you get some answers from these lizards with the sewn lips.

Tuba
06-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Set the coffee pot on the rocks. The logs are burning low. Gather round because I want to share a small bag of connections that flabbergasted & gobsmacked me last night. This cannot be mere coincidence.

On the 11:54 a.m. chart for Steve's first appearance in Anthem, you'll see the Part of Death (D), at 7:35 Pisces. This made a trine to Steve's Sun but was too unsupported elsewhere to mean much. Nevertheless, duly noted.

Charles Emerson developed a much used Part of Fatality and I calculated that for the House of Banging Doors. The part is exactly conjunct the Sun of Steven Koecher! There is no reason why a house in Nevada would register such a part at all unless something bad happened in there. The identity with and to Steve's Sun tells us to whom.

The Part of Fatality for Steve's arrival is 26:42 Taurus, conjunct Caput Algol, exact and square Neptune, Fortune and Jupiter. The Scorpio Moon of that Sunday would of course oppose the part.

South node of loss being found in House 5 and fatally at the same degree as Jupiter and the Sun, we need to ask if those are gambling losses he never made up, a romance gone wrong, a child he fathered that we know nothing about, someone's adulterous affair with him?

The police won't need a warrant, won't have to break and enter. This is the house of banging doors.

Tuba
06-05-2010, 11:37 AM
Progressed Sun coming to Antares, a fiery and violent Fixed Star, presaged a difficult year for Steve when he celebrated his thirtieth birthday. So did a progressed passage of his Moon through Taurus, a Sign that opposed his Sun Sign and planets therein.

We've already studied his birth Jupiter, unfortunately found at the same degree as his lunar node. Mark always of tragedy. Steve loved to travel but his Mercury and Jupiter were square, although in mutual reception giving him the option of refusing particular trips. Sadly, he took this trip and was not seen again. The warning that the ugly moment was nigh? Mars had progressed to that tragic Jupiter-Node. The Antares progressed Sun was also square his progressed Jupiter.

Pluto in transit overhead conjoined his progressed Venus, exact. Progressed Mercury was on Serpentis, "terror to society". The transiting Sun was only a degree and twenty minutes from perfect square to Steve's natal Saturn. Usually this imparts a sense of dread or fear toward events of that day. Times were bleak for Steve, so one day may have felt much like the next.

Paulette
06-05-2010, 03:59 PM
What I want to know is how she worked at mortgage consulting since 1988, a year before she graduated from High School. Same photo, same person.

Tuba
06-05-2010, 11:12 PM
My notes must be in my email but she put forward that she was a managing partner at QMCL, having entered the field in '88. She could have interned with a firm or could have come under the wing of a relative already established.

BTW, the Part of Fatality in Steve's arrival chart (conj. Caput Algol) is the solstice point of our Sun in the House of Banging Doors. S.S.A.'s Saturn sits on that and so does the progressed Mercury of the H.B.D. square the H.B.D. Moon with S.S.A.'s Mars thereon.

That H.B.D. should have an active Part of Fatality and it conjoin Steve's natal Sun is to me more than remarkable. After all, the property is of recent construction.

Tuba
06-06-2010, 12:11 AM
There are 18 houses for sale in Anthem right now, some of them "Las Vegas Short Sales". That would be since the disappearance of Steve K. and the demise of Erika B., pro golfer.

Paulette
06-06-2010, 01:02 PM
Steven has asteroid "Industria" natal at 27 SAG, coincidentally that is the MC of the disappear chart. So don't tell me he was walking down that street for any other reason than to work, deliver something, apply for a job. It must have been very important for him to do this or he would have been in church!

He was very industrious in church affairs & applying for jobs.

Asteroid "incidentia" at 17:03 Aries in the disappear chart is conjunt RT's Ceres 17:45 Aries. Huh?

Leomoon80
06-06-2010, 01:07 PM
There are 18 houses for sale in Anthem right now, some of them "Las Vegas Sort Sales". That would be since the disappearance of Steve K. and the demise of Erika B., pro golfer.

Does anyone know where in Henderson, Erika B died?

What neighborhood? And in specific, how far was this neighborhood from the neighborhood in miles or blocks, from where Steven K disappeared? I'm not familiar with Henderson, Nv.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erica_Blasberg

http://yourdailynewspaper.blogspot.com/2010/05/lpga-erica-blasberg-found-dead-photos.html

Tuba
06-06-2010, 01:36 PM
She died in Sun City Anthem itself, so it had to be close.

Leomoon80
06-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Just a a quick exercise in futility, I checked her natal (no time of birth of course)
But, as a futile curiousity, I found the following:

IF using only the Sunrise chart, the PO Danger Violence is 27Aries opp to her Pluto

IF using the Sunrise as the time of her birth:
Pt. Of Deceit 26Leo conjuncts her natal Atropos
Pt. Of Father 5Aries – conj. the MC
Pt of Parents 10Scorpio- conj. her Saturn and Mars
Pt. Of Murder – 15Cap. (conjuncts nothing In her natal )
Pt. Of a Killling Planet (Anareta) 23 Cancer conj. her Sun

Part of murder : 4SAG (without using the ASC or time of birth) but using another formula:
Mars + Neptune – Uranus = 4SAG.
Would conjunct natal Moira and Uranus

Suspicious I suppose…………although she was on Zanax for depression

From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erica_Blasberg

Missy Pederson, who was supposed to be Blasberg's caddy at a May 10 qualifying round for the Bell Micro LPGA Classic in Mobile, Alabama, told the New York Times that Blasberg had sent her a text in the early morning hours of May 9. In the message, Blasberg told Pederson she was not going to play in the tournament. A worried Pederson sent a text back to Blasberg, asking if she was all right, but Blasberg never replied.[16] However, Blasberg's agent revealed that Blasberg's bags were packed at the time of her death.[17] On May 13, 2010, police in Henderson, Nevada executed a search warrant for the home and office of Dr. Thomas Hess in the ongoing investigation into Blasberg's death.[18] The search warrant listed an anti-anxiety medication, Xanax, plastic garbage bags, and a sample of Dr. Hess's handwriting.[18] An inventory of the materials seized in the search of Dr. Hess's house includes two computers, a cell phone, two video cameras and a GPS unit. A computer and white trash bags were seized from Dr. Hess's office.[18] Citing 'sources close to the investigation,' the CBS Early Show reported on June 2, 2010 that Dr. Hess spoke to Blasberg the night before her death and was the person who called 911 from Blasberg's residence. [19]. CBS also reported that a white trash bag, similar to the one seized from Dr. Hess's office or home, was found near Blasberg's body.[19] Blasberg's father, Mel Blasberg, appeared on the Early Show on June 2, 2010 and denied that his daughter was clinically depressed, having financial troubles or was otherwise unhappy with her recent performances

It would be wonderful IF someone who knew would be so kind as to give us her
time of birth, we could discount some of this then if not all.

FifthEssence
06-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Sun City Anthem Community Center is less then 2 miles from Savannah Springs Ave.

Tuba
06-06-2010, 03:42 PM
I don't WANT to indulge in this but it's hard not to think of Steve arriving in Anthem with transiting Uranus atop him, natal Saturn opposing him (exactly on the Descendant across from Uranus and Steve) and Rapid Transit's Pluto bang on that Saturn. Too many heavy planets striking one person physically, even if he were a welterweight wrestler. And, of course, the event Sun overhead squaring all of it, no help at all.

Too many times, we have gone over his Uranus on the crisis Moon of the event chart, squaring his Mars at 20° and transit Mars at 19°24' also there in Leo.

Tuba
06-06-2010, 07:16 PM
For your consideration, the chart of astro-suspects in the neighborhood. Seize immediately upon the Mars of their horoscope and how it fits the 13th of December.

Whenever there are Signs intercepted, as you know, there is deception and the truth as to what happened in the intercepted House (here, the real property, the residence) is masked, hidden. There was confinement, restraint and hidrance inside the home; Pluto was there at 2°38' Capricorn on December 13. Scorpios take or adopt Pluto as their Sun Sign ruler, Steve's Sun Sign.

In this chart we see the repeat performance of Sun square Uranus, II-)(, just as the Sun squared Uranus on December 13, 2009. We also see Saturn concealed in an intercept (Cancer), just as he was concealed on December 13.

As Paulette and Fifth Essence have mentioned, the area is replete with foreclosures since the economy dipped. Homeowners, banks, business people and politicians are afraid of an out and out real estate rout with valueless properties on their hands. Thus we have a conspiracy of silence and some very ugly Americans in this pocket.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/AddOneLargeHelpingofMars001.jpg

Paulette
06-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Months ago I saw a booklet in the library published by the US Gov., can't remember the exact title, but the words Las Vegas Ground Zero Mortgage Crisis were in the title. It's about a senate sub-committee meeting in LV to discuss the state of mortgages.

Here's a good one to google: "Las Vegas called 'mortgage fraud ground zero". I assume Henderson is the same. Lots of articles about mortgage fraud. Makes me wonder about #!'s involvement, if any.

I read that REO's (bank owned properties) take 4 to 5 months to get through. That is if you want to buy one, the paperwork takes 4 to 5 months. Banks take their sweet time - they don't seem to have the right concept about the value of $$$ & time.

Is Steven in one of those houses? One that no one has looked at? We have 2 in my area that have no sign out front. Totally empty & have been for a long time, grass dead, trees dead. No realtor if representing these houses, thus they are never shown.

Tuba
06-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Steven has asteroid "Industria" natal at 27 SAG, coincidentally that is the MC of the disappear chart. So don't tell me he was walking down that street for any other reason than to work, deliver something, apply for a job. It must have been very important for him to do this or he would have been in church!

He was very industrious in church affairs & applying for jobs.

Asteroid "incidentia" at 17:03 Aries in the disappear chart is conjunt RT's Ceres 17:45 Aries. Huh?

Yes, we have to remember that Mars ruled the hour of his arrival and it was full of incentive and industry in the House of employment. The Sun also ruled that House and the two planets were trine. Financial independence meant a lot to Steve or he would have cashed the check from home and he would not have hung up when nagged about the rent by his father. But we already know that a threat came with the prospect of work: Jupiter° in Virgo = Node° in Virgo = progressed Mars° in Virgo. And, as described in the arrival at Anthem, his natal Saturn in Virgo was dead bang atop the House 7 cusp, opposing him personally and physically.

Now, he certainly could have suffered on the job injuries if he had succeeded in gaining work but he didn't get past applying, as far as we know. If he was already making any kind of pick-up and delivery, then it WAS an on the job injury.

Hating to mention this because it so broadens our base of suspects, but Evening Lights Street is the access to both Portsmouth Creek Avenue and Marion Center Court. In fact, the last chart I submitted was for a deadly home on Portsmouth. That was Little Shop Around the Corner.

Leomoon80
06-09-2010, 03:09 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...gofMars001.jpg

Looks like the Day Ruler then is Mercury (for the house) found on the AC & MC
and Venus is prominent too (the Hour Ruler) for this house as it conj. the MC.

Whoa......around the corner.:waitasec:

Tuba
06-09-2010, 05:00 PM
As you know, when Steve got to town on December 13, the Moon in her fall held a position in House 8 (where she squared Mars) and the Moon has a Sabian Symbol: "Obeying his conscience, a soldier resists orders."

It has long been clear that he did this, and part of the first analysis. The demand offended his scruples and violated his religious principles~Mars of the job opposed Jupiter, Part of Fortune & Neptune, rulers of the arriving young man.

Leomoon80
06-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Looking at the Arrival at Noon chart for Steven on this date, and looking specifically for some untoward job, and not window washing, but something disconcerting, we do see Mars 19 Leo in the 6th house of service type of jobs or mundane work.

I see that the Sabian Symbol for this (from 360 deg.of Wisdom)
is "A Houseboat Party Crowded with Revelers; The Water Reflects it's Lights"

Linda Hill suggests in her book (pg. 139) that "When your'e socializing , seeing a crowd of friendly faces is comforting when you have no choice but to stay. If you are not enjoying what's going on, it may be that your'e stuck with people you'd really rather not associate with. "WHO" she asks, are you on the boat with and WHO is in charge?

You may feel you want to get off, but it's a Houseboat (easier said then done) There can be risks as not knowing "where the party is going to be or finish up.

Cautions:
Not being anchored in reality . Feeling "unmoored" and unable to disembark are all Cautions. Wanting to bail out, tipping the boat, unknown destinations.

Paulette
06-09-2010, 05:57 PM
For your consideration, the chart of astro-suspects in the neighborhood. Seize immediately upon the Mars of their horoscope and how it fits the 13th of December.

Whenever there are Signs intercepted, as you know, there is deception and the truth as to what happened in the intercepted House (here, the real property, the residence) is masked, hidden. There was confinement, restraint and hidrance inside the home; Pluto was there at 2°38' Capricorn on December 13. Scorpios take or adopt Pluto as their Sun Sign ruler, Steve's Sun Sign.

In this chart we see the repeat performance of Sun square Uranus, II-)(, just as the Sun squared Uranus on December 13, 2009. We also see Saturn concealed in an intercept (Cancer), just as he was concealed on December 13.

As Paulette and Fifth Essence have mentioned, the area is replete with foreclosures since the economy dipped. Homeowners, banks, business people and politicians are afraid of an out and out real estate rout with valueless properties on their hands. Thus we have a conspiracy of silence and some very ugly Americans in this pocket.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/AddOneLargeHelpingofMars001.jpg

What is the address? How did you find this house? Geez...I could sure use a course on investigation.

I find asteroid "House" at 11:44 Aquarius trine the Sun 11:26 Gemini, with the Moon 11:36 Aries smack dab in the middle. House with favorable trine to Sun & sextile to Moon may mean an emotional & status purchase, since Mercury is combust the Sun, their thinking may not be top drawer. Asteroid "Mony" 11:11is conjunct the Sun, so they had enough at the time. Asteroid "Fortuna" is conjunct the Moon, 11 Aries! At least they felt fortunate.

Venus doesn't get along with "House" 135 degrees, thus I assume they couldn't or wouldn't pay the note.

Most importantly, this lawbreaking Mars trines Stevens' natal asteroid "House" 22:50 Cancer.

Funny that. The 2009 Solar Return has asteroid "Melpomene" (tragedy) at 22:57 Pisces, the natal Mars.

AlexisFresca
06-09-2010, 07:07 PM
WOW! I've been reading this thread off and on during the day and I am fascinated by what I've read. I do not understand the astrological aspect of it or the terminology, but have an idea of what your getting at with your other comments. So, my thoughts are these:

If I understand, his parents gave him a check for the back rent but he didn't apply it to that? Could he have used that to 'invest' in some business opportunity, thus the 'meeting at the house'? Could he have tried to use that money to increase his funds via gambling? Used the 'wrong bookie' and met his fate when he couldn't pay up?

I'm really stumped as to what he could have known or done that would justify his getting murdered? I know people are murdered for senseless reasons everyday (Joran's latest victim, for example). Being a person of logic this is hard for me to grasp or understand, why there was a need to end his life?

The 'papers', do we know for sure he had some form of papers? Or do we assume it due to the presence of the briefcase? Is it my understanding that if there were papers about this 'deal', that there is no evidence of their existence? Were they seen by anyone? Could the person who cleared his voicemail on his cell have taken care of any copies of paperwork he had? I would imagine if there was any info about this 'business deal' on his computer (if there was one) the authorities would have that information?

I read in this thread that there was a lot of activity of people going in and out of a house after he disappeared. Did this show up in the charts or was it mentioned elsewhere?

What a very curious case, indeed! As per the video, so he arrives said neighborhood about 11:54, the realtor show's up 6 minutes later, turns around and then stops in front of that house. I can't let go of that as a significant detail, either. As soon as I saw that it nagged at me. What better way to 'create an alibi' than to show a home at the same time you are watching out for Steven's arrival. I can see where she thought she'd get away with saying she didn't notice/see him, as she didn't park in front of that house until he rounded the corner onto the side street. However, thats not to say she did not see him as he was walking and she was driving towards that house.

Now, if she was showing that house (she parked in front of) did LE locate the people she showed the house to?

I had seen a mention of June 11th or 12th as significant, and new details of this case emerging? I'm trying to understand, thanks.

Tuba
06-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Everyone who has commented agrees with you EXACTLY regarding the non-realtor. (She held a lic. for one yr. 1 Aug. 2005-2006). The place she parked in front of was an in family transfer--no reason to show it.

He never cashed the check at all. Whoever cleared his voice mails would certainly have disposed of any tell tale paperwork too, yes.

We know that there is a house on Evening Lights Street that has a revolving door~people going in and out constantly; isolated in that it is the one non-member of Neighborhood Watch. Yes, we know that from reports that have nothing to do with astrology. The astrology confirms it, however.

As I have written in our forum, I don't attempt to get inside the head of violent criminals because, if the person were rational he or she wouldn't have attacked and killed. Inside that cranium would be a soup with strange, unidentifiable solids floating and swilling.

Tuba
06-09-2010, 07:52 PM
June 11 and 12 are lit up because the bright and radiant Sun above us will shine across upon the events of December 13, which are 180° away, granting awareness and illumination.

AlexisFresca
06-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Everyone who has commented agrees with you EXACTLY regarding the non-realtor. (She held a lic. for one yr. 1 Aug. 2005-2006). The place she parked in front of was an in family transfer--no reason to show it.

He never cashed the check at all. Whoever cleared his voice mails would certainly have disposed of any tell tale paperwork too, yes.

We know that there is a house on Evening Lights Street that has a revolving door~people going in and out constantly; isolated in that it is the one non-member of Neighborhood Watch. Yes, we know that from reports that have nothing to do with astrology. The astrology confirms it, however.

As I have written in our forum, I don't attempt to get inside the head of violent criminals because, if the person were rational he or she wouldn't have attacked and killed. Inside that cranium would be a soup with strange, unidentifiable solids floating and swilling.

Thanks Tuba! Well, that raises more red flags for me. How do you have a house smack dab in the middle of a 'neighborhood watch' community, where you know the community has to know that the house on Evening Lights St is not a part of the neighborhood watch? So how can it be a neghborhood watch and no one saw anything? I am just stumped by that, I guess. So now I am realising that if many of the homes are in foreclosure and that that may explain some absence of obervation by others? Does anyone know how many homes on Evening Lights St are occupied -vs- unoccupied?

As per your final paragraph, I can completely understand that. Its come up in other discussions elsewhere, in that, is everyone mentally ill when they commit murder, if not just for a few seconds when they lost all composure and committed the crime?

Tuba
06-09-2010, 08:26 PM
We can say that a violent criminal is not using the reason available to him or her to solve the problem in a lawful manner.

Tuba
06-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Regarding the Ascendant for Steve's disappearance, when he arrived the rising degree in Sabian Symbols relates to people on an isthmus living in close interaction. This is one more signal that we are dealing with concerted refusal to talk. Of COURSE, someone saw something. Someone also DID something!

AlexisFresca
06-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Ahhh, yes, as it is in most murder cases (and other mysteries). There always seems to be at least one witness or someone with enough knowledge of what happened to make a difference in the investigation. But their refusal to do so ....

Tuba
06-15-2010, 03:07 PM
A couple of thoughts from the firmament: on the day Steven arrived in Anthem, there were Geminid meteor showers and that had been recommended for viewing on our General Thread--the most spectacular of the year!

Also, just to file away in the mental reaches, Steve's natal Mars was eclipsed on February 9, 2009. His Mars was highlighted on December 13 because he was having his Mars return.

Tuba
06-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Here is a new item and I hope it can help us put some sleuthing ideas together. There is an Arabic Part, Injury to Business. At Steve's arrival in Anthem, this injury to business was identified to him and to Uranus. The Part calculated for his arrival is 22:54 )(. Uranus is 22:46 )( and the Ascendant is 23:52 )(. As Uranus rules what Steve has done in the past and the Scorpio Moon is avenging something "long brewing" and is in a hard bitten fury, apparently the supposed or imagined damage Steve did to the perpetrator's business took place before he even crossed the threshold. To make reparation, something was perhaps required of him. The demand was one he could not, would not meet.

Paulette
06-18-2010, 11:03 PM
I just learned he had an e-bay account. Don't know if he bought or sold. I just put "Ask" in the Little Shop chart and it's at 28:33 Rx Gemini - that's the exact MC of the Little Shop & the IC of the Disappear chart.

The Vertex of the Disappear chart if the Ascendent of the Little Shop chart!!

This just gets stranger and stranger. Steven has "Ask" 14:59 SAG. The Disappear chart has Venus 14:59 SAG, conjunct "Sellers" 14:15 SAG in the 9th house. Who was doing what?

Dec. 12th 6 am, Mercury was exactly conjunct "Ask" 9:42 CAP in the Little Shop Chart, which is quincunx its natal Mercury 9:34 Gemini.

What does Mercury quincunx Mercury mean? What does it all mean?

Paulette
06-18-2010, 11:23 PM
A couple of thoughts from the firmament: on the day Steven arrived in Anthem, there were Geminid meteor showers and that had been recommended for viewing on our General Thread--the most spectacular of the year!

Also, just to file away in the mental reaches, Steve's natal Mars was eclipsed on February 9, 2009. His Mars was highlighted on December 13 because he was having his Mars return.

The only thing I can see is "Sellin" at 21 CAP on Feb. 9th. Which is the NN of the Disappear chart. What could he have been selling? Advertising for Matchbin is all I can see.

Tuba
06-19-2010, 12:19 AM
For the people who live in The Little Shop, Mercury is terribly important. It is their Sun Sign ruler and it also rules their ASC. On top of that their chart is derived from their real property, so when Mercury transits that sector (the home & real property) it is forcefully emphasised as of utmost importance to them. The fact that it was inconjunct the natal Mercury does indicate that relations with Steve would quickly turn ugly but implies that money and a debt would be involved. I'm stumped.

Tuba
06-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Here's a set of obstacles that frustrate efforts. The police say there is no evidence of foul play and suggest the family hire a p.i. Police do not release all information they gather but they do communicate with the public, so we learn some facts. Private investigators are called "gumshoes" for a reason. Their pursuits are secret and what they find out is not shared with the public, so the case goes underground in a manner of speaking. If we were initially working on thin information, we now have none.

If Denis Leary were filming in a tenement slum of New York and he vanished, the police would tear those buildings apart until they found him. In the dead ends of Anthem, the approach is hands off. The residents say they saw nothing, heard nothing, know nothing, we take no for an answer. Steve's car with his belongings remains where he parked it for three days. Nothing wrong with the ignition. Sorry, but this is not the way we want the law enforced, officers.

Leomoon80
06-19-2010, 12:24 PM
The only thing I can see is "Sellin" at 21 CAP on Feb. 9th. Which is the NN of the Disappear chart. What could he have been selling? Advertising for Matchbin is all I can see.

Paulette:

Do you have a link to find these asteroids that you rely on?

If so, please post here for us. They are getting as Alice (in Wonderland) would say,
"curiouser and curiouser" by the minute.

Paulette
06-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Paulette:

Do you have a link to find these asteroids that you rely on?

If so, please post here for us. They are getting as Alice (in Wonderland) would say,
"curiouser and curiouser" by the minute.

Astro.com on the extended chart page, it's under "Additional objects" & it's "Asteroid name/number..." near the bottom. Click on it & it comes up on a new page.

Tuba
06-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Let's not forget Steve. That was a lonely hunt for work that he had undertaken, in a month when everyone else was looking toward festivities. He is still alone and it is longer than six and a half months since he was seen or heard from.

Leomoon80
06-28-2010, 11:37 AM
maybe Voiceswithin can speak with the Investigators and give them some leads they desperately need.
It certainly may help the family to have a conclusion to their missing loved one and be able to put this finally
in perspective as they suffer greatly.

Paulette
06-28-2010, 11:03 PM
I saved your original post. I guess you replaced it with the above. Anyway, since this is an astrology forum, astrologers look into the charts to see the likelihood of a particular behavior. It has never been suggested by any of the astrologers that he was transporting/buying/selling drugs.

If you have something substantial, like a name or an address the astrologers will look into it. They want the truth exposed too!

Leomoon80
06-29-2010, 12:22 AM
I might of left parts out .... But, If anybody has any questions, I will provide my reasoning behind my theory of Steve's disappearance.

I'd like to know what your reasoning is behind the theory....as no one wants to see the criminals get away with this.

IF Steven was moving any drugs for anyone, he either didn't know what he was transporting OR
was naive about it. (same thing), imo.
But I can see why he'd be a danger to one who was worried he'd talk if indeed, he realized what he was asked to do and discovered it to balk about it.

It's obvious of course, that he desperately needed the income. So, he'd trust the wrong people I would surmise.

thanks in advance for anything you wish to share with us, as I'm an astrologer too on this site.
I just thought you might want to also share with the detective who can track these streets down or perhaps never thought to even look on a few of them for clues, but I can also understand if you
have cold feet about doing so. Not trusting them perhaps.

voiceswithin
06-29-2010, 01:54 AM
I saved your original post. I guess you replaced it with the above. Anyway, since this is an astrology forum, astrologers look into the charts to see the likelihood of a particular behavior. It has never been suggested by any of the astrologers that he was transporting/buying/selling drugs.

If you have something substantial, like a name or an address the astrologers will look into it. They want the truth exposed too!

you can contact me directly @ xxxxxxxxx I have your "suggested"

FifthEssence
06-29-2010, 05:01 PM
DISCUSSIONS regarding theories belong out in the Main MISSING PERSONS THREAD. If your thoughts reflect something noted by one of the astros, then you have to note which astro post you are referencing or add the aspect 'as quoted by (name) astrologer'.

If a post is created out there and you believe it may be helpful in the Astro fourm, simply post a link.

Thank you.

email addy removed for security purposes. If someone has ' inside' info, please contact the OWNER of WS/ TRICIA-scroll to the bottom of any page inside WS and you will see: CONTACT US.

Paulette
07-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Steven's family is doing a search of homelesss shelters and buses this weekend.

snipped this bit form Laytonia's post #206 in missing/located forum. The link to the Salt Lake Tribune article doesn't work, which is where she got this little tid-bit. It has never before been confirmed why Steven was in Henderson.

"Interesting that there's been some pretty-fresh "sightings". Sure would have been nice to know where."

OMG moment: "The unemployed man reportedly told friends he was traveling to Henderson in a bid to find a job."

"He DID? Until right now, everything I'd always read was that no one knew why he went there."

Tuba
07-10-2010, 11:33 AM
At the least, we knew Steve was in Anthem for a job because it was written all over the map of his venture and was discussed here at length. Obviously, he was directed to this residential neighborhood by a tip. He wasn't canvassing. No one has ever suggested that he was and the surveillance capture belies that. He was headed to a spot. Since the p.i. and the family have exhausted the cell records and his computer for clues, I suspect the tip came word of mouth from someone in his church or from an ad in a paper read by Steve & his associates. That is what the horoscope shows.

The House of friends in the horoscope is ruled by Saturn, who is secreted in an intercept in House 7. All who come on as friends are not friends and trust in this individual was misplaced.

As to the house he went to, it resembled the house next door as though a mirror image, two houses that regarded one another as though pulled apart. They didn't share a common drive but looked like they should. The Fixed Star Al Hecka is there at the House 4 cusp, threatening nothing but trouble, including violence.

Leomoon80
07-10-2010, 01:23 PM
This was a chart I erected a few months ago. I don't know if we can see any clues any longer but I would think so, even with the 29th degree Rising:

Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson regarded some degrees as critical, among them, 29 degrees of any sign. About this, she writes, "The 29th degree shows some misfortune connected with the matter: The person or matter asked about is changing, at the end of his rope or patience, or desperate."

http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson1/lesson1.html

I do think Steven is gone, i.e. dead however, Pluto in the 1st house
conjunct Ceres. The Moon conjunct Saturn (rx), in the 9th, may suggest that the body (Saturn) will not be found for quite a while...or any remains.

The POF in the 8th house of Death, is conjunct fixed star Dubhe (conj. the Vertex) and extremely critical for Steven's longevity, imo.

I do think the chart does answer the question of where the body is, in that the 9th house depicts the answer and in this case a great distance from Henderson or where he was last seen.

Saturn has "no luck" here in this chart for being either alive or the potential of being found. (imo)

I also think the POF verifies this.

Lachesis in the 11th house is in a murder degree and in the house of strangers.
(I don't think that it was a close friend who did this act) of cutting the life short or "measuring the timeframe" symbolically.

However, there is always the possibility this chart does show "too late to be read", and therefore, my suggestion to the family is to get together and share their innermost dreams, especially the ones, just after Steven went missing.

There may be someone in the family (because there is so much concern, caring and love here in this particular family), that has /had a dream or two wherein, the subconscious mind of Steven has reached out, but somehow, that dream was not given the credance it should have been given. Often too, the contact is thwarted in the dream state, while trauma exists to block it's being rec'd.
The upset that the loss has engendered may cause a blockage for awhile, but eventually, the dreams should come.

Whether he is alive or not, the Love is in the Subconscious mind of the individual where love exists it cannot be broken by death or life.

Hope this helps someone.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7979/stevenkoecherwhereorwhe.gif

Paulette
07-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Leomoon, funny that on April 24th you still get a 22 Pisces! Now Jupiter has filled the Uranus position of the Last Seen chart & Jupiter is transiting the Little Shop's natal Mars 22 Pisces. Thanks for asking that question, it puts my mind to rest that there may not be a resolution.

Sin City
07-14-2010, 10:33 PM
CA - Mojave Desert Human remains discovered off 15 Freeway - July 2010

MOJAVE DESERT
Human remains discovered off 15 Freeway
Human remains were found Saturday in the Mojave Desert, according to the San Bernardino County coroner's office.
The bones were discovered west of the 15 Freeway near Zzyzx Road.
The coroner will examine the remains to determine the identity and cause of death.
Anyone with information can contact the San Bernardino County Sheriff
Advertisement

Department 909-387-3589, or 1-800-78-CRIME.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/cali...nclick_check=1

I wanted to bring this over from the WS Steven Koecher thread. Hoping to hear more details in the media soon.

Sin City
07-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Not Steven Koecher

https://identifyus.org/cases/full_report/7384

Charred bones, female, about 25, with dental bridgework.

SugarJames
10-19-2010, 03:01 AM
Im searching for charts or disscussion related to Stevens Ruby Valley trip...can anyone point me in the right direction?

Tuba
10-19-2010, 11:20 AM
As far as I know, that trip did not generate any horoscopes. The time of the trip may not have been sufficiently specific to chart.

SugarJames
10-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Is it possible to chart between 0230 Dec 10th and 2300 the same day? 0230 being his approx departure from St George and return @ 2300. There are other times and locations indicated in the time line.

Leomoon80
10-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Is it possible to chart between 0230 Dec 10th and 2300 the same day? 0230 being his approx departure from St George and return @ 2300. There are other times and locations indicated in the time line.

If there are legitimate other times and locations then shown in the known time line, why not give them here first?
THEN we might be able to better assess the information as related to the known facts for any further investigation into new charts if they seem reliable to us.

You speak of December 10th as somehow being important...
What do you know about December 10th?

My notes indicate the following concerning this date:

Deanne Koecher said her son, who most recently was working as a private contractor washing windows and putting up Christmas displays, last talked to her on the telephone Dec. 10. She said he seemed upbeat, and had not recently expressed any feelings of depression, nor did he seem concerned about anything.
"We talked about plans to get together for Christmas. He seemed just fine," she said. "That was the last we heard until [police told us] his car was found abandoned in Henderson."

SugarJames
10-19-2010, 02:46 PM
To leomoon: He goes missing 4 days after this trip...and it appears no one thinks it is a important part of the puzzle. A timeline is posted on "For Steven" web page that is up to date. Im interested in Wendover Nv @appox 1530pst as he passes back through Wendover, and SLC @approx 1645mst.

Please note: I am kinda new to posting on WS but I have been watching and working on this case from the beginning. I admit I do not know as much about Forensic Astrology as I would like at this time...but I do know that the planets and stars do guide us in ways most dont understand.

Leomoon80
10-19-2010, 04:52 PM
To leomoon: He goes missing 4 days after this trip...and it appears no one thinks it is a important part of the puzzle. A timeline is posted on "For Steven" web page that is up to date. Im interested in Wendover Nv @appox 1530pst as he passes back through Wendover, and SLC @approx 1645mst.

Please note: I am kinda new to posting on WS but I have been watching and working on this case from the beginning. I admit I do not know as much about Forensic Astrology as I would like at this time...but I do know that the planets and stars do guide us in ways most dont understand.

IF there is no objection I will look at these charts and publish what I find later this afternoon in relation to the event and Steven "on the road"

Need to go out for awhile ......but I'll be back later.

Leomoon80
10-19-2010, 08:54 PM
If the 3:30PM Wendover Nv. Event chart relates to Steven at all, (and that’s a big IF)
Other then in a relative way of the subconscious mind driving along at this point and this time….and reflecting then part of his own consciousness, we see the Moon at a critical degree of 13Libra which conjuncts the fixed star Algorab (False, dishonesty, misrepresents, malvolent) and squares Mercury in this chart.
Mercury is at 7Capricorn and Steven has no Capricorn planets nor does he have the opposing sign of Cancer in his natal chart.

I don’t like to try to pound a square peg into a round hole and in some ways I feel that is what we may be impelled to do when we look at charts which may or may not be pertinent, but I also realize that this case has come to a dead end and we may be grasping at straws now or lack of anything concrete.

IF however, he had just left the home of the girl he went to see (and she wasn’t home from what I recall ), but he spent a few hours with her parents while there ….and then was on the road at this point in time
This event timed driven chart is giving us a POF square the Sun and conjuncting the 22nd degree Uranus in the 11th house. The fact that this point in time also gives us an 11th house cusp in Aquarius conjunct Neptune may be suggesting that deception is the paramount type of mindset here, but it could also be self-deceiving if not by others.

Do we know whether or not he was alone as he drove along? ……This chart doesn’t tell me if he’s alone or with others, but Aquarius is known for a group indicator.

His own Venus is located 26 degrees Scorpio and this conjuncts this timed chart on the DC cusp of the other. Venus conjunct Ceres might suggest that he was looking for nuturing from this young woman or her parents and that is why he sought them out.

Saturn in the 5th shows the melancholy he no doubt was feeling and restricts any kind of
Playfulness or good time for him,,….rather a somber feel to the chart and in the house of recreational activity.
His own Moon in Aries (Sunrise chart) would be opposed to this sign and house and Saturn’s presence here.

The most I got out of this chart was noticing that the recurrence of the 22nd degree “theme” is involved.
That of the Ascendent at 22°Taurus a fixed sign and opposing Steven’s Venus (the girl wasn’t home?)….and of course Steven also has a fixed sign for his Mars being 21°Leo
The other 22nd degrees present are that of Jupiter and Chiron
With the Nodes nearing the 22nd degree at 21.31° Capricorn/Cancer

The 21st degree is a degree of Loss and the 22nd degree of self-undoing

The axis of travel being the 3rd to 9th houses, shows activity on the road with the Nodes present here, perhaps indicating for him, the past vs the future he was being forced into (i.e. compelled to move towards in time)

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3792/stevenkontheroad.gif

SugarJames
10-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Thank you leomoon for your response...My theory suggests that Steven was meeting someone at a bus in Wendover, and transported that person through the state of Utah to southern Nevada. The person being a woman... As with the charts done from last seen, they suggest a woman. Could it be the charts that indicate a woman is involved, Such as the Realitor or the female in Ruby, be as simple as a unknown?

Could the charts that indicate that Steven is no longer with us mean...a new Steven?

Leomoon80
10-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Mars moves into the 3rd house at 4:45PM in SLC “on the road”…and if we relate to Steven
Then we might suggest that Mars in the 3rd is the urgency to complete that which may bring to a conclusion the immediate needs or perhaps money needs. Mars opposes Chiron in the 10th, which may be the father and perhaps Steven felt badly about hanging up on his dad.
The 2nd house of money Ruler is the Moon and found in the 5th along with Saturn puts a damper on his feelings.

I might also suggest that both charts for these hours have a formation called a Locomotive …which essentially means all the planets are gathered into approx. 240 degrees and 4 houses are unoccupied. This puts Mars (one’s own volition) as the locomotive pulling the rest of the planets and it is emphasized as would be Uranus, or the last planet in the chain.

If we assess the importance of Mars in the 3rd of short travels and automobiles, we can see in the 19th degree of Leo, and opposed to Jupiter Neptune and Chiron, and in light of what we now know, (he disappears) then Uranus as the last planet in the chain of the locomotive formation seems quite appropriate.

As for a woman in the vehicle? I had considered this when I saw Venus in the 7th house
And it’s Quindecile (a creative aspect) to Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron however, as you may or may not know, I’m not a Forensic Astrologer myself, only learning and attempting to read as one might while teaching myself the art.

When speaking of a “new” Steven, perhaps you mean a revised or radically changed person and someone who purposefully disappears by his own volition?

Anything is possible of course, but is it also logical to suppose this?

Uranus under most circumstances in Forensic work would be abduction or strange (the unexpected) occurrences and this case seems to fit either.

I recall for instance, on the Timeline that Steven stopped to help a few children (such a missionary role really), to find their mother.
How fitting for the “old “ Steven….and therefore, I doubt that he had the impetus for this radical type of lifestyle change although of course I may be completely wrong and pleasantly or happily surprised if it turns out to be the case.

Steven’s natal chart is a hodgepodge of various energies that pre-supposes a lot of things.
For instance his Venus in Scorpio is one that would normally be virile as would helped by his Mars in Leo and his Sun in Scorpio.
Mercury in Sagittarius gave him a love of people, an openness to many perhaps ones he needed to be careful of he would instead give the benefit of the doubt to.
This is because Sagittairus is a very open and trusting sign (ruled by Jupiter)….moreso then not.
It mitigates the rather deeper and darker forces of Scorpio’s vibrations.
Making him very much as we have read, - one who loved research and library work perhaps, historical as well as religious study.
A serious person but with a lightheartedness as well thanks to that open Mercury in Sag.
He may indeed have had some real issues in life with Venus and it’s square to Jupiter and Mars, perhaps a more open and willing to experiment desire for a lifestyle – yet
When I think about his Uranus at the near 21st degree (and in Scorpio, always a definite loss), I take that definite loss as rather “literal”.

This could be because I have observed the 21st degree of Scorpio avidly for quite some time now, (I have it myself in the 5th house of my children), and I do agree with the Horary Astrologer Anthony Lewis who noted it as a “Definite Loss” degree.

Thus, Uranus in the “definite loss degree”……tells me he was abducted and probably murdered.

I wish I thought otherwise……and again, he did have enough in his chart that may have wanted to break free and begin a new life too. But I think I’m more weighted towards
Seeing this disappearance as someone who was pulled in two directions psychologically,
And because of this made him subconsciously “vulnerable” to becoming prey for the less then desireables among us.

Remember too, that more often then not when we are ready to cross over (on the subconscious levels), many of us tie up loose ends first, albeit in an unconscious manner such as saying goodbye to close friends, or telling some we love them……
How often have we heard of such stories, “They were just getting their act together”and then gone…..

This is more common then we can know.
It’s because the spiritual self is aware, far more aware then we on the conscious level which is more automaton.
Hence, the trip to say his goodbyes to the old friends perhaps.

This chart IF relating to Steven does say a woman if present probably tricked him, imo.

Tuba
10-20-2010, 12:49 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5401247

SugarJames, this explanation of the difference between a fatality and the assumption of new identity by a missing person comes from the General Thread. I also posted it at the end of the General Thread, for your convenience. Post #425

Willow57
10-31-2010, 10:38 PM
Okay....but where is Steven?????......I'm sure his friends and family would love to know(in plain English) please. Thank you

FifthEssence
11-01-2010, 04:45 AM
Okay....but where is Steven?????......I'm sure his friends and family would love to know(in plain English) please. Thank you

In plain simple English, both the Time he left Home chart and the Last Seen in the Video chart, show Steven is deceased-location of remains unknown.
Occurred right there in Henderson.

IMO:
He was deceived, 'used' by someone(s). In the Video event chart, House 7 of enemies has an interception with Saturn (a male) in Libra which is squaring Pluto (undergound-criminal nature) in House 10 (an employer?, possibly someone who has a public position or standing in the community? has money from long distance places, foreign lands or from a religious source to name a few per Rex Bill's Rulership book). These people whom he came in contact with around that noon hour, were secretive about their true interests and reckless by nature. Steven was innocent (naive) and had no clue about the kind of characters and activities of those he would come in contact with in Henderson.

I don't see anything in his charts that would lead one to believe he just walked away and started a new life. That of course would be our wish, but it's not likely after studying the posted charts and those done privately. In this case, I'd like to be wrong as he had a good heart, a conscience, was a a nice guy, most worthy of a long life.

The investigators need to go back to square one, visit THAT NEIGHBORHOOD and do some real in depth questioning and evaluation of the residents and their associates off the first block or 2 where we see him turn toward the left in the video.

Puglover
11-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Truly amazing work that the astrologers have done on this case. Just when I think that I have seen it all, I see more. I must say that I just started reading the thread today and have been on the edge of my chair the whole time reading. :applause::applause::applause:

Tuba
12-04-2010, 11:01 AM
It has been a year since our Steven Koecher vanished and, in November, also another birthday for him. When I think of Steven, I see his open and radiant face, meeting life with honesty and warmth. You are missed, Steven.

Tuba
12-12-2010, 01:04 PM
The chart for destruction of evidence found on this thread still holds interest a year later. The Moon, who ruled both the day & the hour, was in perfect trine with Part of Fatality, 1° 37' Leo. Steven's cell phone was being obliterated at this moment.

Mercury of communications (and instrumentalities thereof) was rising and making the exact midpoint of Pluto and lunar node. The significance of this particular midpoint is its ambition, urge & desire to overwhelm and dominate others mentally, or any traces of their thought and speech. But there is a whole group of people, the community at large, who come under the magnetic thrall & compelling influence of this individual, a power that is sought, not incidental. A power that is exercised.

Pluto even controls the group shown in the chart, Scorpio House 11. The evil degree, Serpentis, holds the cusp: a pest & terror to society. But Mars, which is also Steve's natal Mars, squares that group cusp. Fixed Sign squares are intense. Steve was in the way. He was a threat to that absolute control. Always remember Moon was // Mercury and both were out of bounds.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/KOECHERcell001.jpg

FifthEssence
12-12-2010, 02:21 PM
And so it appears IMO, Steven was turned on to these people in Henderson by someone he knew in St. George.

As noted in TUBA's notes, the SAME 22degree Uranus found in H8 of this Leaving St. Geo chart, is the SAME URANUS and same degree found in the Last Seen VIDEO Chart, the very next day at the Ascendant.
In addition, that intercept (something secretive or hidden) in H7 (partners, an enemy) where we find Saturn which Rules Capricorn H11(friends) in the VIDEO chart, confirms Steve trusted the connection as being a friendly one through the association he had with someone back in St. Geo. That SOMEONE has involvement in activities well disguised and hidden from the community in town. (my own observation) )

STEVE LEAVE ST. GEORGE
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/KoecherLeavesHomeforHenderson001.jpg

LAST SEEN VIDEO-Steve walking

justaparent
12-14-2010, 01:00 PM
In an interview with Steven's father, he said that police are investigating a possible sighting near Provo. He also said the spot is within walking distance of Steven's grandmother's home, and that he would have to be really out of it not to know where he was. I don't think they believe it will amount to anything, but a surveillance video is being sent to LE.

His father also comments on Josh Powell's absurd claims that Susan and Steven are together:

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/state/story/Police-investigating-possible-sighting-of-missing/Ua1dvh1yc021V0EV_3yTZg.cspx

Paulette
02-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Steven's father died on February 10th. So much tragedy for this family.

I noted, using Bob's 9:47 am natal chart, with the ascendent at 10:18 SAG, that the IC at 24:50 Pisces was being transited by Black Moon Lilith.

Mars is transiting 19:41 Aquarius, the cusp of his 3rd. house, 19:11 Aquarius.

Jupiter is transiting 3:34 Aries, conjunct his Moon 3:27 Aries.

Testimony of a correct birth time as rectified by Bob.

Steven has "Tortali" (coming to light) at 23:15 Pisces, just a degree from the 4th house cusp.

His progressed Saturn 25:55 Virgo in the 9th house, opposes his progressed Tortali 25:54 Pisces, at the cusp of the 3rd house, 25:15 Pisces, and is being transited by Black Moon Lilith at 25:15 Pisces.

I figure Saturn is restricting Steven being found or coming to light and BML expresses the death of his father, to which he can't respond.

His 2011 Solar Return has BML 24:57 Aries in the 8th house trining Mars 24:56 LEO 11th house, they both trine the IC 26 SAG. His progressed Saturn will be on the ascendent.

Today Tortali is 0:04 Aquarius exactly where "Las Vegas" was on Dec. 13, 2009. The M&L forum reported that human remains were found recently in Las Vegas, but the identification hasn't been made public.

Melpomen (tragedy) is 3:41 Libra in Steven's natal chart. I'ts Rx at 4:11Libra today. It will conjunct on Feb. 15th.

Tuba
02-12-2011, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry to learn this. Steve's disappearance was a weight too hard to bear. Was any reason given why the identification of Las Vegas remains is not being released?

Leomoon80
02-12-2011, 03:33 PM
I suppose he never stopped looking for the past year and it took it's toll on his immune system.
RIP Mr. Koecher. My condolences to his family.

Obit:

http://www.clippertoday.com/view/full_story/11365497/article-Rolf-Koecher?instance=secondary_stories_left_column

FifthEssence
02-12-2011, 05:08 PM
I'm sorry to learn this. Steve's disappearance was a weight too hard to bear. Was any reason given why the identification of Las Vegas remains is not being released?

Here's the article regarding the finding of bones. They were just located the weekend of Feb. 2nd.
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/13955671/breaking-news-possible-human-remains-found

Paulette
02-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Steven's thread in the M&L forum has diligent followers that keep abreast of all the unidentified bodies and human remains/bones found in and around Las Vegas. They've reported many finds since Steven went missing, this is only the latest. Las Vegas seems to have more than it's fair share.