PDA

View Full Version : Levi Page ~ Q&A ~ No discussions please!

Kimster
06-17-2010, 02:23 AM
Levi Page has a nightly radio show online and will be discussing Kyron's case from time to time. If there are questions you'd like Levi to ask on his show, you can leave them here.

Sometimes Levi can answer questions for you here on WS as well.

Thank you for caring about Kyron, Levi!

Note: When Levi discusses Kyron on his show and we have members who are listening, feel free to open a thread on that date like we do for the Nancy Grace and Issues with JVM shows.

butterfly1978
06-17-2010, 03:37 AM
OH Joy!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LEVI!!! (Dont tell him but I have a crush on him) LOL
We always get way more info from Levi than what is ever reported anywhere else, and he doesn't mind pointing out the obvious and asking the hard questions (Ron Cummings)

If you guys have not listened to his show yet, you really should, he is THE BEST and cute too:blushing:

butterfly1978
06-17-2010, 03:58 AM
Okay I guess I will start this off.
First thing first. Levi PLEASE dedicate a show to Kyron soon, a whole hour if possable not a 2 minute segway like others have been doing.

Here is my first list:
Was Kaine(dad) at work the day Kyron went missing?
Has the family been cleared?
What "errand" did Terri have after she left the school, and has this been verified by others who saw her during this time.
Why did Terri not go to the Science fair?
Why did LE abruptly stop the search and call it a criminal investigation?
Is the white truck that was seen twice that day once at 3pm and the other at 2am similar to the one the family has?
Has the family taken polygraphs?
What is LE's current theory?
What is the latest time Kyron was seen at the school?
What was the incident report from Skyline school earlier that week about?

Okay I'll add more later.. Chime in anytime peeps.

Dee10
06-17-2010, 10:35 AM
Levi has done one show on Kyron with Pat Brown and defense attorney Ray Giudice weighing in. It was very interesting and I hope he does more. You can listen to a replay at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage.

ETA - The show was on June 16th.

Levi
06-17-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm taking the rest of this week off - but next week I'll be sure to do some shows on Kyron! Thank you so much!

butterfly1978
06-22-2010, 01:14 AM
Levi. Great show tonight by the way.

Could you find out about the talent show and why Terri did not go.
What lead took them to Sauive Island.
Did anyone actually see Terri at the Science fair? If so what time. Terri said she last saw Kyron at 8:45, but did anyone see Terri? Is the 8:45 time when the last person Other than Terri saw Kyron?
Could you get in touch with the friend of Terri's and ask her to come on your show?