PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - BETH BENTLEY last heard from 5/23/2010

Leomoon80
06-12-2010, 06:50 PM
BETH Sunrise NATAL

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3830/bethbentleysunrisechart.gif

Friendships are VERY important to this Oprah type woman, an Aquarius Sun & Mercury

With Mercury (symbolic of our everyday, and lower mind) conjunct The Eagle “Altair” ambitious very much so towards her interests, and I’m sure friends would have been part of this ambition to be there for them and with them.

Was the Moon in Sag the day she was born or moved into Capricorn? Either way, in the Sidereal constellation and heavens, she is Moon in Sagittarius more then likely.

Again, with her friends, and more an extroverted lifestyle not a stay at home, reclusive type of person.

There is some concern here for Beth because of her Venus in 9Aries more a risk taker conjunct the North Node in a critical 0 degree of Aries.
Venus makes harsh aspects some of them coming to her as a “challenge” in life from Uranus and Saturn and with the oppositions from these planets then, “outside of herself” they are invited into the life. This is not a conscious choice necessarily at all.

There is quite a bit of independence here from the “shackles” of marriage for Beth, she’s one to stay home and maintain the home without wanting to be on some “off time” with her friends and maintain outside relationships too, with all of these signs
In the more indepdendent minded woman.

Venus in Aries for example would be one, (if a Sag influence) then that’s two,
The Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Aquarius lean more towards independence of thought and lifetstyle. A “don’t hem me in” song.

Mars in Scorpio a fixed sign and the planet of the sign’s ruler, is strong and independent too.
Her North Node as mentioned in a critical place at 0 Aries is also conjoined to her Chiron within minutes, so the path in this lifetime can bring her intense suffering as well….
Juno at 1Caprcorn shows us she was married to a business partner (her husband a lawyer)and businessman.
And she herself worked with the business and kept the books I understand from one link.

Juno is also critical at 1Capricorn, a Cardinal Sign, so we look a little more carefully at the aspects Juno makes in this sign.
We can see the squares to Chiron (a source for the inner wound), a square to Uranus
(a separating force or influence ) and a square to Jupiter.

Beth wanted “space” breathing space and she took it for herself from time to time (as the opportunites arose) it appears from the constraints and restraints and everyday concerns of an intense marriage and business partnerhip.

Her Moon square Uranus denotes a person who often is nervously searching for freedom in spite of the Security her Juno craves.
Her Moon square Jupiter gives one the inclination to be overly optomistic about others
And a tendency to lose sight of the reality at hand.

Her Moon square Pluto will give her many opportunites to transmute the baser energies
Into a desire to embody the higher forms of expression, such as generosity, and more universal love . This she must have been successful in, because her sons and husband miss her terribly, she must be a really wonderful person .

But Neptune 28Scorpio, conjunct Mars and Mars quincunx to Saturn may suggest she took on a bit much when “trusting” others and their intentions and lifestyle too.
Scorpio in the latter degrees, may be problematic, and Neptune often wears rose colored glasses in life, conjunct to Mars (the everyday lifestyle) and who we are attracted to be with, creatively merges with Saturn here, ….however Saturn restricts us as well when we try to cut corners (Neptune BiQuintile to Saturn) ….and then can bring us no good because Saturn doesn’t like cutting corners in life, regardless of how creatively we do this. Her Saturn then, is in the sign of it’s “Fall” even though she is Aquarius, we can’t neglect to see the importance of Saturn here with perhaps, changing fortunes in her life.

Uranus conjunct to Jupiter would incline the life to be often involved in unexpected opportunities for travel that come her way.

Perhaps this was one of them?

Why don't we next look at some timed events, like the last time her husband heard from her, which he doesn't recall her mentioning taking a train home!
He assumed she'd be driving back with her friend just the same way she left!

Leomoon80
06-12-2010, 07:36 PM
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/DB9C7A6D449BC98C86257738006B7632?OpenDocument

Here is the Event chart for the "Last Phone call home to Husband" 4PM
on the 23rd of May 2010:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1726/bethbentleylastphonecal.gif
There are indicators of lies being told in this chart.

Was it then, on the part of being forced to lie to her husband by another?
It’s important then, to know what her message to him was, and what was going on between them.

I suggest it’s important to know, because of the following indicators for lies:

1) Rising Asc. 13Libra is conjunct exactly to Algorab denoting “lies, falsity, dishonesty and even loss of a partner”

2) The Sun is 2Gemini in the 8th house: “The Elbow of the Pleadies, Merfek”

Known for lies and tendencies to be dishonest.

3)Neptune in the 5th of love affairs and gambling, opposes Mars (Ruler of the 7th)
and squares the Sun in the 8th house of Sex and death (among other things the 8th house rules)

Venus, ruler of the chart and I would think indicating Beth,or the telephone call, is also opposite Pluto in the 3rd house of the communication or telephone call.

We’ll need to study more charts I think to try and unlock the keys here for clues as to what in the world went on that day.

Knox
06-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Thank you Leomoon. So with all that said, do we think Beth is voluntarily missing or is there foul play involved? Hoping for the former.

Leomoon80
06-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Thank you Leomoon. So with all that said, do we think Beth is voluntarily missing or is there foul play involved? Hoping for the former.

Until we can get more charts going, I'm leaning towards voluntary however, with a caveat or "something may have gone badly" that she was not expecting.
Okay, the logic:

She speaks to the husband at 4PM yet says nothing (accdg.to him) about taking a train home.

The "friend" says, she left her at the station around 5 (originally 4:30PM) but of course, it's easy to get confused I'm sure.

WHY did she not tell her husband about the train, but instead he believes she will come home the way she left via the girlfriend?

The only thing that comes to mind is not wanting him to know something OR being coerced somehow to lie (the chart at 4PM)

I'd prefer to see more charts for timed events.

Knox
06-13-2010, 01:25 AM
MISSING ADULT -
ENDANGERED
Date: 6/9/2010 Case #: 10-7650 Author ID: 201
BENEDETTA "BETH" BENTLEY DOB 02-12-1969 Female White, 5'06" 180 Lbs
Bentley was reported missing on 05-24-10 at 2248 hours. On 05-21 and 05-22-10 Bentley had been
staying in the Mt. Vernon Illinois area. On 05-23-10 at approximately 1730 hours she was dropped
off at the Centralia Illinois train station to board a 1800 hours train bound for Chicago with a final
destination of Woodstock Illinois.
(815) 338-2131How about the time she was reported missing? Not sure if this link will be good, so I snipped and abbreviated the original content. The link if it works, prompts you to open or save the pdf file.
http://www.woodstock-il.com/vertical/Sites/%7B7B45EC48-D164-43E3-ACA3-4CC6ED948AFB%7D/uploads/%7B59338FB1-36FC-4D84-9A22-AD8358190535%7D.PDF

Tuba
06-13-2010, 02:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/BethBentleydroppoffTrainStation.jpg

Saturn is in disappointment relationship to the rising degree (30+ degrees behind, as lies the 12th House of sorrow & disappointment). Mars is badly conditioned, as discussed under the horoscope, and is opposite Neptune for a betrayal by one who had been trusted. Pluto, who co-rules with Mars the Ascendant, is opposed by ruler of House 7 and ruler of House 12~stiff armed and worse.

Beth Bentley was returning from her visit on a day ruled by the Sun, at an hour ruled by Mercury, shortly to be replaced by the Moon. (Moon takes over at 4:41:30 p.m. Central Standard Time.)

Next examination, we will look into the lawyer husband.

Leomoon80
06-13-2010, 03:07 PM
Re: Next examination, we will look into the lawyer husband.

Here are seemingly, recent photos of Beth and her 'friends" I found on Crimestopper
(48 Hrs)

I DO NOT see however, any family photos other then one I saw on FB.

25 Photos:
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003618.html?tag=contentMain%3bcontentBody

Knox
06-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Thank you for that look-see Tuba!!!! So the suspicions that the "friend" and I use that term loosely and bf are being un-truthful may be true. The chart you drew certainly tells a very different story than what they have told LE to date. Funny how these cases work; do these perps really think the dumb stories they come up with will float? Completely does not make sense that a 41 yo woman with a son graduating from HS in a matter of days and a party planned for him, would simply hop on a train and disappear into the sunset :waitasec:

I have to add; there is a **RUMOR** that the friend and bf were blackmailing Beth. Have no idea if there is any truth in that tid-bit.

Waiting with you Leomoon. Can we also take a look at the chart of the friend, who was the last person to actually see Beth and dropped her off? She is currently being looked at and questioned by LE.

Leomoon80
06-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Waiting with you Leomoon. Can we also take a look at the chart of the friend, who was the last person to actually see Beth and dropped her off? She is currently being looked at and questioned by LE.

That would be up to the moderators...And have they been "named" in any way yet, in the news.

I see that Beth has been married only 5 yrs. to her lawyer husband, and the two older ones are not his biological children? I thought the youngest was already 10yrs.old? 3 sons.

Still trying to get a handle on the particulars of the case.

Timeline here on post #2:
IL Bennedetta "Beth" Bentley TIMELINE AND MEDIA LINKS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Further info on friend' as well as Beth's maiden name found here:
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/laworder/story/6536D3BB2D8AD3048625773D007535CC?OpenDocument

FifthEssence
06-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Friend, whose NAME we will NOT post, has been questioned multiple times and as I recall reading early on out in the main Missing person forum, lawyered up within a couple days. ( may be a rumor ) observed on JW's Facebook or Beths's Missing Facebook page.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

ETA: they are speaking freely about JW and her bf RR there as well, so I'm guessing it's OK.
Just use initials.

Leomoon80
06-13-2010, 04:45 PM
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122739057758360&v=wall&story_fbid=126841880681411#!/profile.php?id=1031154364

Ref: JW:

Her facebook and account photos (friends page) may be accessed above link:

Check posts on JW and RR # 44, (make a great deal of sense referencing
the lawsuit of Beth Bentley that would have been on June 9th scheduled)
no appearance however, necessary then.

check for more info on post 52 and post 55.......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106331&highlight=Beth+Bentley&page=3

JW confirms she and Beth were seen (with RR) and a 3rd person male,
at the "Frosty Mug" Restaurant ? on Friday night and she speaks about this confirming same on Beth's FB Missing page.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122739057758360&v=wall&story_fbid=126841880681411

Was this 3rd male at the "Frosty Mug" then, the brother of RR or NR? Do you know yet Knox?

I have what I believe is the dob of RR but not for NR
JW is posted as 11/20/73 IF this is correct and from Calif. originally. All mentioned in the newspapers and on the Webslueths' links.

If charts are requested, we need accurate or confirmed info. of course, first before proceeding.

Knox
06-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Yes Leomoon, the folks at Beth's Missing Facebook Page are saying that NR was at the Frosty Mug Friday night with BB, JW and RR.

Leomoon80
06-14-2010, 06:37 PM
Yes Leomoon, the folks at Beth's Missing Facebook Page are saying that NR was at the Frosty Mug Friday night with BB, JW and RR.

Any line on the dob of NR?

Jenny60123
06-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Any line on the dob of NR?

I hate to be a pest, but are there any updates on Beth Bentley? Is there somewhere we could go look for Beth?

Leomoon80
06-17-2010, 02:00 PM
I hate to be a pest, but are there any updates on Beth Bentley? Is there somewhere we could go look for Beth?

Like I said, in the quote, IF anyone has the dob/place for NR, I'd be gald to look at the chart in relation to the transits and the disappearance of Beth.
Or even a "true" time of last seen would be nice too. Not just, "oh, I dropped her off sometime...."

Jenny60123
06-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Like I said, in the quote, IF anyone has the dob/place for NR, I'd be gald to look at the chart in relation to the transits and the disappearance of Beth.
Or even a "true" time of last seen would be nice too. Not just, "oh, I dropped her off sometime...."

I'd be happy to get sleuthing on that. I don't know what the N stands for. Can you point me where to look to find it? Thanks!

This story, her 10 year old son in particular, break my heart. I joined the FB page. Her friend puts quotes from her son on there. Just simply heartbreaking.

Leomoon80
06-18-2010, 11:33 AM
I'd be happy to get sleuthing on that. I don't know what the N stands for. Can you point me where to look to find it? Thanks!

This story, her 10 year old son in particular, break my heart. I joined the FB page. Her friend puts quotes from her son on there. Just simply heartbreaking.

Sorry, I don't know. I do know that somewhere on the WebSlueth's page
for Beth they speak of two brothers and her girlfriend and gave the initials for them all.

But it's been awhile now since I saw that.

Perhaps Knox knows?

Jenny60123
06-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Sorry, I don't know. I do know that somewhere on the WebSlueth's page
for Beth they speak of two brothers and her girlfriend and gave the initials for them all.

But it's been awhile now since I saw that.

Perhaps Knox knows?

Morning,
I've been searching all morning. I got suckered into paying $20 for one of those internet criminal search things. It said it had listing for NR three times, I paid, it didn't give me the info. LOL. I did however find his first name.

One of the FB members messaged me that the birthdate is 12/19/1989 but that would make him only 21. The listing I found listed him at 31. Off to search some more.

Thanks!

Edited to add: On the FB page I saw that Beth went boating on Rend lake on May 22. Is it possible to do a chart for that time as a last seen? I did put in a question as to whether they knew exact time or not. Haven't heard back.

Also I got a message from someone there who is an Empath. This person says they know other empaths who all believe Beth to be in a certain location. Is it possible to do a chart for this location? Stretching here, but really wanting to help.

Jenny60123
06-18-2010, 12:27 PM
K, found some more info. Don't know if this has been added yet but RR's birthdate is 4/7/1983 and NR is his younger brother so the 12/19/1989 could be the accurate date!!

Leomoon80
06-18-2010, 01:46 PM
K, found some more info. Don't know if this has been added yet but RR's birthdate is 4/7/1983 and NR is his younger brother so the 12/19/1989 could be the accurate date!!

Edited to add: On the FB page I saw that Beth went boating on Rend lake on May 22. Is it possible to do a chart for that time as a last seen? I did put in a question as to whether they knew exact time or not. Haven't heard back.

Also I got a message from someone there who is an Empath. This person says they know other empaths who all believe Beth to be in a certain location. Is it possible to do a chart for this location? Stretching here, but really wanting to help.

Personally, I wouldn't go by anything a self-described "Empath" has to say, but , "hey" that's just me talking! :waitasec:

And PLEASE don't waste your money on online sites promising you something for your money again. ......:furious: and then they never deliver the goods.

As for the 2 who were with Beth?
We need to be sure, before running charts as to date and place of birth (helpful too)

And YES, IF you have a link for that LAST BOAT RIDE, I'd be more then happy to run a chart for the time of that boat ride if indeed she (wrote or reported somewhere) and said she did go on one, on May 22nd.....that's "breaking news" stuff as long as it's valid from Beth herself.

If you don't have a link, but some other source, you can always PM me anytime.

Leomoon80
06-18-2010, 03:01 PM
NR NATAL

For someone who was born on December 19th, 1989 I'd find and give a general description of certain "inclinations" which may or may not be applicable, depending upon one's true time of birth and own self-evolved skills......but using a more generalized indicator of astrological aspects only, I find the following:

Pluto 16Scorp. Squares the North Node .

Uranus opposes Jupiter (hair trigger temper ) and Jupiter opposes Saturn (lack of self control with Bi-Polar tendencies) Jupiter opposes Neptune (wild eyed dreams not based in reality) Jupiter opposes the Sun and Jupiter Quincunx to Venus.

Jupiter is supposed to be a spiritual planet and we are supposed to (as souls) spiritualize ourselves to gain the vibration high enough, that it would then be shown in the harmony or harmonious aspects in the natal to Jupiter between the planets, involved, especially the outer planets like Uranus , Saturn and Neptune.
The inner planets (Sun, Mercury,Mars, Venus) are more ego oriented and not as important in this regard except for the more mundane or egocentric things in life.

With all of these very inharmonious aspects to Jupiter, the opposite is true for this
Person born on this date, except if the Ascendent gives us more hope . The gains have not been made nor do they show up in the life.

He may even hate women deep inside….(the Quincunx to Venus)
But if not, certainly with Venus in Aquarius, isn’t one to relate on a one to one close
Personal basis with women very much.

As for relating to Beth? Well, there is clearly a 20 yr. age difference here, so I don't know what in the world she'd have in common with this person, or someone born 20 yrs. her junior anyway.

BUT if such a person were with her when she disappeared?

Then, I'd worry because Transiting Pluto was sitting atop Natal Uranus in someone's chart born on this day (hair trigger responses)
and Transiting Jupiter/Uranus was squaring his natal Ceres (nurture) exact square.
With his natal Ceres opposed to the Sun may have had a "reaction" to mothering instincts he never felt he rec'd from his own mother or father.

(just generalized of course)....

Paschein
06-19-2010, 06:03 PM

in responce to this request I can give you the "last known" location of Beth
Please excuse me if I don't do this proper I don't mean any disrepect to how things are done here.
Anything I state as "fact" I either got directly from speaking with the Detective on Beth's case or AGM. With this being said.. I apologize I have no link because I called with intent of getting these exact times and dates for you.

Beth was at the Ridge family home Sunday May 23 @ 4:15pm
17974 MILLER LAKE LN
MOUNT VERNON, IL 62864

I can also give you a second known location if this is helpful

Beth was @ The Frosty Mug at 11PM Friday May 21
1113 Salem Rd
Mount Vernon, IL 62864

Thank you in advance I hope this information is helpful in your request.
The friends & family of Beth Bentley also thank you for your efforts

Paschein
06-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Maybe I misunderstood? I thought this "last known" information was needed so Leomoon could chart Beth's possible information? Did I need to request this as well, sorry I am still learning WS and how things are done :)

Is it possible to chart where her location now might be? I wish I were more knowledgable about Astrology, I have read so much information about it, but it is so vast I am still but a child learning.

TY all your information has been very helpful and quiet accurate I might add :)

Leomoon80
06-21-2010, 07:44 PM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3439/bethlastseeninridgefami.gif

In the Last Seen 4:15 PM chart (you may notice too that I once posted a Last Heard from Husband telephone call Chart at 4PM that was brought back to my attention )
My readings are based upon not only the planets but what I "feel" at the time I'm doing the reading! Hence, the language may be different for each chart, yet the planets may be in the very same houses! As I am reading the chart, the planets come together to form a story for me and of course this is just, "imo".

For this chart:4:15PM

Perhaps related to drugs or something untowards that happened to Beth the one in question at the 4:15PM chart. This is a good timetable really for seeing that something bad happened to her, and she is no longer on the earth, imo.

I do believe that drugs were involved, as Beth has Neptune transiting her Sun that day and this chart for this point in time, gives us the Black Moon, POF, Neptune and Chiron all in the 5th house with the intercepted signs, Aquarius and Pisces, hence, the house of
Recreation and because of the location of Neptune , probably drugs were involved.

There is both a Grand Square as well a Yod in this chart, which points to rather disturbing events taking place, as Saturn, Mercury and the Black Moon as well as Pluto in the Grand Cross all play a role at that time.

The Sun is located at 2 deg.Gemini, on this Sun’s Ruling Day and it also forms an inconjunct (harsh aspect) to Pluto from the 8th to the 3rd houses.

Then, there is Beth herself, the object of this discussion and the time frame, I’d see as the Rising sign in Libra, 17th degree – and the Ruler of Libra being/Venus (Beth) at 4 Cancer, is exactly Opposed to Pluto in the 3rd at 4 Capricorn . This sounds to me, like destruction of Beth.

Then there is Saturn sitting in the 12th as testimony as well the 11th house cusp of friendships, at the 22nd degree of Leo, conjunct Mars at 22nd Leo. The 22nd degree is the degree of self's own undoing.
This went for the friends as well as Beth's choice of acquaintances that weekend, imo.

That’s not sounding to me like friends having a nice get together over tea.
A goodbye Brunch!

It sounds and more importantly, the chart looks rather serious at this time.

Leomoon80
06-21-2010, 07:54 PM
I can also give you a second known location if this is helpful

It may be, hard to say until we look at it.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1713/bethatthefrostymugrest.gif

At the Frosty Mug Restaurant, we have at 11PM, Capricorn rising, so Saturn is the Ruler
And found in the 8th house or the dark side of the 9th house cusp opposing Jupiter and Uranus in Pisces conj. fixed star Scheat.
Since this is the cusp of the 3rd where Jupiter and Uranus are found in the 2nd the chart reflects then, the comradarie, friendship of just “hanging out”. Mercury is in Taurus at 6 degrees and the only planet found in the 4th Hs.

Mercury overall, has harmonious aspects here, so I think they were all having fun, just hanging out.
If we take Venus to be Beth in this earlier chart, then found in the 6th Hs. opposed to Pluto (not yet exact, that will take 2 days), and part of the Grand Square (see Link)

http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/grandcross_t-square.shtml

Although I see nothing untowards in this chart, for harm to her, I do note that the Sun just entered the Weeping Sisters at 0 Gemini and fatefully enough, is just entered the 5th house for this point in time chart.

Neptune the illusions we are under, is found in the 2nd house between the Black Moon and Chiron, so augering her mindset perhaps, blissfully unaware.

Neptune however, ALSO makes a quincunx to Saturn in the 8th of death and obsessions,
And Saturn conjuncts the Part of Fortune here, as well, a part of the Grand Cross for this chart.

leomoon

FifthEssence
06-21-2010, 09:06 PM
HELP, we need the absolute CORRECT confirmed birthdates for RR and brother. I see someone posted 4/7/1983 but we were given 1973 earlier.

The chart for RR using a 1973 year of birth will be removed until such time we receive a confirmed DATE of BIRTH.

THANK YOU

Leomoon80
06-21-2010, 10:07 PM
How about the time she was reported missing? Not sure if this link will be good, so I snipped and abbreviated the original content. The link if it works, prompts you to open or save the pdf file.
http://www.woodstock-il.com/vertical/Sites/%7B7B45EC48-D164-43E3-ACA3-4CC6ED948AFB%7D/uploads/%7B59338FB1-36FC-4D84-9A22-AD8358190535%7D.PDF

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/20/bethreportedmissingbyhu.gif

I chose Woodstock instead of where she disappeared from because the call was made by her husband and her final destination. It makes a difference by a few degrees in the Rising sign, which is ruled by Saturn found in the 8th House of Death, and other’s Assets.
The concern then, of strong responsibility lay with the telephone call, a Saturn event of grave import.
I liked this particular choice for the location because it puts the SN into the 7th house of the spouse., and of course, conjunct to Venus, (Beth) and the love and concern it conveys here.

But Pluto in the 12th, the Hidden house, also shows us in the opposition to Venus that Beth is no longer alive in my opinion.

We see that the Moon which in this case also rules the 7th house \cusp of Open Enemies (those we know of or are known to us), is also making a quincunx to Uranus and Jupiter which lie on the cusp of the 3rd (the telephone call) to report her missing (Uranus is often about a missing person) taken quickly and without notice .

There is a consistent theme with all of these charts, which tell the story of the Sun
In critical degrees, and in this chart the Sun conj. the Hyades in Gemini, (within 2 degrees) is also critical in the 5th house of recreation.

The Part of Fortune, conjunct the Vertex and Atropos, shows she was with others
When her end came (Mars in the 8th Hs.) and those, she knew.

She may have called these people friends, (cusp of the 11th at 27Scorpio), but they were more the underworld types. (Scorpio ruled by Mars in the 8th and Pluto in the 12th)….and her body is hidden (12th house Pluto conj. Ceres, from view.

Paschein
06-22-2010, 12:59 AM
HELP, we need the absolute CORRECT confirmed birthdates for RR and brother. I see someone posted 4/7/1983 but we were given 1973 earlier.

The chart for RR using a 1973 year of birth will be removed until such time we receive a confirmed DATE of BIRTH.

THANK YOU

Verified from court records..

RR DOB 04/07/1983
CASE ID 07CM000213

NR DOB 12/19/1989
CASE ID 07CM002904

http://www.co.mchenry.il.us/departments/circuitclerk/Pages/index.aspx

Leomoon80
06-22-2010, 01:39 AM
Here is the Event chart for the "Last Phone call home to Husband" 4PM
on the 23rd of May 2010

See post #2 for brief synopsis

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1726/bethbentleylastphonecal.gif

Leomoon80
06-22-2010, 01:50 AM
RR Sunrise Chart:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1427/bethbentleyboyfofjennrr.gif

Major transits that day seems to have been between Transiting Pluto which is Rx, separating from natal Neptune 29th degree thus, anaretic and rx in the natal chart. With a Transiting Ceres 2Capricorn rx over this natal Neptune. This shows then, the effect that a separating Transit may still have within orb to a natal planet and in this case, it is ALSO his South Node at 28Sagittairus being triggered, within orb to the separating Retrograde planets that impinge here.

I cannot tell whether one with such a natal chart did harm to Beth, but I can see the inclinations of one with a natal such as this is for lies and to be a “bad dude” imo, no conscience more then likely, Aquarius Moon, Mercury in the Anaretic degree in Aries, 22nd deg.Taurus Venus, NN 28GEM
Inclinations for someone with such a generic chart as this, shows to be potentially, a bit crazy when high and can be dangerous imo.

Mars in the natal 1 Taurus (conj. fixed star Mirach) is opposed to Pluto.
This star in Parans is seen as creative and even as beneficial,however, I have noticed and observed over the years, that this star when in the natal connected to the planets, actually operated the opposite then written about especially in regards to marriage and the like.

Fritzel Josef comes to mind! His marriage was anything other then a harmonious one,
His daughter aka, the concubine in the basement, below the marriage home, who bore him many children, has this Star rising conjunct her ASC and his own natal has this star conjunct his Uranus at the 0-1 deg.of Taurus. This is just one extreme case but I have many others not near as extreme, I’ve observed.

This then, is a good reason to observe them for yourself, and how they may operate in the natal charts, and not take just a blanket (I read it in a book somewhere) statement about the Stars too. I love B. Brady’s input with Parens however, but I like to do my own research too, because otherwise, it may be misleading not to, I have found.

Suffice it to say, I do not see Mirach as contributing to harmony & love., especially when connected in some way to the aspects of more potent or explosive planets like Mars and/or Uranus.

Mars opposed to Pluto? Is not good…….for stability and long term staying out of harm’s way.
Both to himself or to others violence can be part of the life.

The Sun was transiting that day in the Weeping Sisters constellation and squaring Transiting Chiron exactly at 0 Pisces 54minutes. Someone was bound to get hurt.
Someone was bound to have “something to weep about”.

Leomoon80
06-22-2010, 02:18 AM
Perhaps I'll post the progressed charts later on, unless someone else gets to them first which is fine too.

Meanwhile, here is the Synastry of girl friend and Beth which we might ponder:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4921/bethsynastrywithjw.gif

There is actually quite a bit of synastry going on between Beth and her friend.
They really liked each other, and got along great.....appealing to Beth's desires and appealing to her
hidden side,however, there was equally a synastry for Beth's ultimate destruction with this friendship too.

For instance:

Beth's Chiron conjuncts her NN which ultimately suggests that the life's purpose is tied to an inner wound which she is in need of healing...very strongly for her.
Her North Node & Chiron both 0 Aries
Her South Node is 0 Libra

JW's Pluto is 6°Libra conj. Beth's South Node (a past affiliation) but to her own self's destruction
perhaps
A very very strong attraction and force here because of the Nodes and Pluto being attracted magnetically

JW's Sun is 28Scorpio conjunct Beth's Neptune at 28Scorpio so, a bit mesmerized by JW and conj. Beth's Mars at 23°Scorpio.
Quite strong attraction, but unfortunately too, more darker and sinister ones (Scorpio) ruled by Pluto god of the underworld in mythology.

JW has Venus 15°Capricorn - a very material sign. This conjuncts Beth's asteroid Karma position as well
as her Ceres both 15Scorpio

ultimately made her feel good about herself (Ceres & Venus) combination....a nurturing feeling

So there was a strong friendship or at least a strong attraction here, but what went wrong?

I think probably an accident of some kind or anger which may have exploded into rage.

Some of the company had less then desireable transits and natal (traits) positions which could have triggered less then positive results for Beth on her (supposed to be ) fun weekend away.

Paschein
06-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Your chart as well as your 'feeling' are amazingly accurate, as much as I wish it to be wrong I know it isn't. I am sure you understand that statement. I want to thank you again for all of your help and the time you have devoted here to Beth's case.

Ok question here, but I believe RR, NR & BB all to be born in Mc Henry Co IL which is basicly Woodstock area would this make a difference on your chart? Or is location based on where you believe them to be when BB went missing? Baby steps I am learning here :)

One more question, if there was a location thought to be where Beth is now out of view, could this location be charted for probability?

Thak you again leomoon, words don't really find the expression I need here, but it really means a lot.

FifthEssence
06-22-2010, 06:56 AM
(respectfully shortened)

Ok, question here, but I believe RR, NR & BB all to be born in Mc Henry Co IL which is basicly Woodstock area, would this make a difference on your chart? OR,is location based on where you believe them to be when BB went missing? Baby steps I am learning here :)

One more question, if there was a location thought to be where Beth is now out of view, could this location be charted for probability?

Here are a few pointers.

Nothing is better to work with then exact times and confirmed locations.

***The #1 important chart(s) in a case is the Event Chart.(s). This tells the story of what occurred, the conditions at that moment in time.***

With Event Charts ( Last Seen, 911 Call, Police Report, Last Phone communication ), it's necessary to have the correct location and precise time in order to extract the most useful forensic details.

In the case of Natal (birth) Charts, beings we're not privy to having someone's actual birth time, we typically use the Sunrise time for that date in a particular town. This gives us a fairly good overall picture of the planetary activity that day, although we can't be sure what the Ascendant is (or the Moon position/Sign in some instances). The interactions (=aspects:distances & locations from one another=energy exchanged) of the planets in this type of chart along with the Sun & Moon pretty much remain the same and may only change the planet in the zodiac sign it's transiting, by a few degrees.
In some instances, could be critical, but I'm trying to keep this as basic as possible.
Similarly, if we're not sure of the birth place, we can do a relocation that serves our purpose sufficient enough for a Natal prospective.

Your 2nd question refers to the location where Beth may be.
Astrology does not work like your example. It would be wonderful if we astrologers came upon a formula that was consistent in providing this information. We've tried several methods, occasionally they work out, other times not at all. Because we all come from different backgrounds and disciplines, broaching the subject of 'where are they', may return differences in compass direction & distance.

Hope this helps you out.

Jenny60123
06-22-2010, 08:30 AM
It may be, hard to say until we look at it.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1713/bethatthefrostymugrest.gif

At the Frosty Mug Restaurant, we have at 11PM, Capricorn rising, so Saturn is the Ruler
And found in the 8th house or the dark side of the 9th house cusp opposing Jupiter and Uranus in Pisces conj. fixed star Scheat.
Since this is the cusp of the 3rd where Jupiter and Uranus are found in the 2nd the chart reflects then, the comradarie, friendship of just “hanging out”. Mercury is in Taurus at 6 degrees and the only planet found in the 4th Hs.

Mercury overall, has harmonious aspects here, so I think they were all having fun, just hanging out.
If we take Venus to be Beth in this earlier chart, then found in the 6th Hs. opposed to Pluto (not yet exact, that will take 2 days), and part of the Grand Square (see Link)

http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/grandcross_t-square.shtml

Although I see nothing untowards in this chart, for harm to her, I do note that the Sun just entered the Weeping Sisters at 0 Gemini and fatefully enough, is just entered the 5th house for this point in time chart.

Neptune the illusions we are under, is found in the 2nd house between the Black Moon and Chiron, so augering her mindset perhaps, blissfully unaware.

Neptune however, ALSO makes a quincunx to Saturn in the 8th of death and obsessions,
And Saturn conjuncts the Part of Fortune here, as well, a part of the Grand Cross for this chart.

leomoon

Leomoon, thank you for doing these charts! My eyes are filled with tears for Scott and for her poor sons. Is there a way to tell astrologically if Beth will ever be found?

Tuba
06-22-2010, 11:16 AM
The presence of Neptune in the Fourth House in charting for 23 May means we are dealing with a puzzling mystery in this disappearance. However, the Moon was close to our rising degree in the phone call with Beth's husband. Therefore, she will be found.

Paschein
06-22-2010, 11:44 AM
(respectfully shortened)

Here are a few pointers.

Nothing is better to work with then exact times and confirmed locations.

***The #1 important chart(s) in a case is the Event Chart.(s). This tells the story of what occurred, the conditions at that moment in time.***

With Event Charts ( Last Seen, 911 Call, Police Report, Last Phone communication ), it's necessary to have the correct location and precise time in order to extract the most useful forensic details.
In the case of Natal (birth) Charts, beings we're not privy to having someone's actual birth time, we typically use the Sunrise time for that date in a particular town. This gives us a fairly good overall picture of the planetary activity that day, although we can't be sure what the Ascendant is (or the Moon position/Sign in some instances). The interactions (=aspects:distances & locations from one another=energy exchanged) of the planets in this type of chart along with the Sun & Moon pretty much remain the same and may only change the planet in the zodiac sign it's transiting, by a few degrees.
In some instances, could be critical, but I'm trying to keep this as basic as possible.
Similarly, if we're not sure of the birth place, we can do a relocation that serves our purpose sufficient enough for a Natal prospective.

Your 2nd question refers to the location where Beth may be.
Astrology does not work like your example. It would be wonderful if we astrologers came upon a formula that was consistent in providing this information. We've tried several methods, occasionally they work out, other times not at all. Because we all come from different backgrounds and disciplines, broaching the subject of 'where are they', may return differences in compass direction & distance.

Hope this helps you out.

TY FifthEssence this was more than helpful I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. I knew the last question was wishful thinking :(

Then with this "Event" chart was from last phone call? The time of 4:15 @ the Ridge home?

The Synastry was also most helpful because if I am understanding all of this, I think it is confirming what I have suspected in this case all along.

I also wonder are charts available here online, say if we thought 'someone' was a psychopath. Is it possible to compare a case of a psychopath's chart to look for simularities in the chart?
TY again this was all most helpful you all are wonderful :)

Paschein
06-22-2010, 11:58 AM
The presence of Neptune in the Fourth House in charting for 23 May means we are dealing with a puzzling mystery in this disappearance. However, the Moon was close to our rising degree in the phone call with Beth's husband. Therefore, she will be found.

TY Tuba this is good to read :)

You did the chart by hand correct? Which type of chart was that.. the symbols lost me but not the message.

Tuba
06-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Paschein, Leomoon80 cast the chart for the time and place you inquire about. It is chart #24 in this two page thread.

Tuba
06-22-2010, 12:09 PM
It is an event chart. Up in the left hand margin, at the top of the page, you will see the identification for each chart I do. This one was "Last Seen at the Train Station." There is nothing unusual about the charts I produce; I simply don't relate well to computer charts. As I cast the chart, I put work into it, I study it, in a very kinetic way. It functions like a mandala.

The trouble with my event horoscope is that it is based on a statement from her "friends" and the validity of their report later came into some question. However, the police are still quoting that as the time when she was last seen, saying no one knows whether she boarded the train or not. All the charts point to responsibility for the disappearance in her female friend.

FifthEssence
06-22-2010, 04:52 PM
shortened

I also wonder are charts available here online, say if we thought 'someone' was a psychopath. Is it possible to compare a case of a psychopath's chart to look for simularities in the chart?
TY again this was all most helpful you all are wonderful :)

Here's a start, it provides a decent foundation to consider whenever you have the time to do studies about the psychological aspects of a person.

As noted on the page, we are reminded that, quote:
'It is all too tempting to discover the "illness" in the horoscope, especially when dealing with such extreme states of the psyche. However, once these states are manifest, the chart can help to better understand the inner structures and patterns of personality.'

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_shadow_e.htm
snip:
An accumulation of certain astrological signatures can point to difficult psychological structures or patterns which can suggest a tendency towards psychopathy ("illness of the soul"). However, the astrological signatures by themselves do not suffice to recognise the potential for becoming a psychopath or to explain such a development of these "sufferings of the soul". As always, the environment, socialisation, family patterns and history play an important role - and not least: the level of awareness and the free will of the person concerned.

You could even type 'psychopathy in astrology' into your google search bar and many sites will come up offering input and opinions on the subject.

***Since we are a FORENSIC ASTRO forum specializing in crime investigation & resolution, we should stay focused on the crime itself and the clues provided in the Event charts.

EziliGede
06-23-2010, 09:52 AM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3439/bethlastseeninridgefami.gif

In the Last Seen 4:15 PM chart (you may notice too that I once posted a Last Heard from Husband telephone call Chart at 4PM that was brought back to my attention )
My readings are based upon not only the planets but what I "feel" at the time I'm doing the reading! Hence, the language may be different for each chart, yet the planets may be in the very same houses! As I am reading the chart, the planets come together to form a story for me and of course this is just, "imo".

For this chart:4:15PM

Perhaps related to drugs or something untowards that happened to Beth the one in question at the 4:15PM chart. This is a good timetable really for seeing that something bad happened to her, and she is no longer on the earth, imo.

I do believe that drugs were involved, as Beth has Neptune transiting her Sun that day and this chart for this point in time, gives us the Black Moon, POF, Neptune and Chiron all in the 5th house with the intercepted signs, Aquarius and Pisces, hence, the house of
Recreation and because of the location of Neptune , probably drugs were involved.

There is both a Grand Square as well a Yod in this chart, which points to rather disturbing events taking place, as Saturn, Mercury and the Black Moon as well as Pluto in the Grand Cross all play a role at that time.

The Sun is located at 2 deg.Gemini, on this Sun’s Ruling Day and it also forms an inconjunct (harsh aspect) to Pluto from the 8th to the 3rd houses.

Then, there is Beth herself, the object of this discussion and the time frame, I’d see as the Rising sign in Libra, 17th degree – and the Ruler of Libra being/Venus (Beth) at 4 Cancer, is exactly Opposed to Pluto in the 3rd at 4 Capricorn . This sounds to me, like destruction of Beth.

Then there is Saturn sitting in the 12th as testimony as well the 11th house cusp of friendships, at the 22nd degree of Leo, conjunct Mars at 22nd Leo. The 22nd degree is the degree of self's own undoing.
This went for the friends as well as Beth's choice of acquaintances that weekend, imo.

That’s not sounding to me like friends having a nice get together over tea.
A goodbye Brunch!

It sounds and more importantly, the chart looks rather serious at this time.

Thank you for these charts, Leomoon80. If you're able to read/interpret into these charts as much, do you feel from these charts that Beth may have overdosed on drugs or do you feel this might be foul play?

Leomoon80
06-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Thank you for these charts, Leomoon80. If you're able to read/interpret into these charts as much, do you feel from these charts that Beth may have overdosed on drugs or do you feel this might be foul play?

IF you can give me the time you asked this question (the time of your posted question) as well as the location you are in, when you formulated this question, I can then, post a Horary Chart and perhaps the answer might be gleaned in it.

"Did Beth OD or was it Foul Play?..........

But I'd need the correct time (my time on my computer would not be your time of your post)
and I'd need your location, (like say, it's Palm Beach Calif.) or whereever.

But it's certainly a worthwhile question I'd say, worth investigating further with as many tools as possible.

EziliGede
06-23-2010, 02:15 PM
IF you can give me the time you asked this question (the time of your posted question) as well as the location you are in, when you formulated this question, I can then, post a Horary Chart and perhaps the answer might be gleaned in it.

"Did Beth OD or was it Foul Play?..........

But I'd need the correct time (my time on my computer would not be your time of your post)
and I'd need your location, (like say, it's Palm Beach Calif.) or whereever.

But it's certainly a worthwhile question I'd say, worth investigating further with as many tools as possible.

Thank you Leomoon80, I appreciate it. I asked this 8:52Am central time from Chicago, IL.
Thank you in adavance..

Paschein
06-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Leomoon compairing all these charts is amazing specially when you step back to see the big picture of it all. It all seems to give support what I have been 'feeling' during this last month
Thank you again you have great talent.. gift.. knowledge for understanding all of this.

Can you give an idea of what point of day Beth is not on this earth.. or would we need a lot of times/locations to see where it changes at? I was trying to figure out how to contruct a timeline of all this information

Fifth.. thank you for posting the additional information, it was most helpful in my investigation of this case.

FifthEssence
06-23-2010, 04:16 PM
respectfully shortened

Can you give an idea of what point of day Beth is not on this earth.. or would we need a lot of times/locations to see where it changes at? I was trying to figure out how to contruct a timeline of all this information

A series of charts lose their distinction and merely pace the movements of the transiting bodies of the day.

Unless we get absolute confirmation reported in a bonafide news organization's site of an event happening at a specific time, there is no need to keep reproducing charts of every activity Beth did while she was in Mt.Vernon.

At this time, you're waiting on a Horary chart from LeoMoon, that is different from an Event chart.

The current EVENT charts really tell the story. The Horary may help some with defining an answer to your question, "did she die of an over-dose or foul play."

Leomoon80
06-23-2010, 05:17 PM
First, I'm being given far too much credit for what isn't deserved., as anyone can post a chart.
However, not being a certified Horary Astrologer myself, the best I can do, is guess as to the vibrations with the little I do possess of knowledge of Horary and it IS limited!

I deem this chart to be a Radical chart meaning, that is no strictures against it, and should be read by those who can read it properly.

There is no strictures that I can see of warning that it cannot be read. (MODIFIED for one stricture see below)

I do have a reading in mind I started, but would feel better about it, to see what the more proficient astrologers can do with it first.

But I am willing to give what I can but do not wish to mislead either as it's a rather serious subject being questioned, and there are ramnifications.

Modified: It DOES appear to have a Void of Course Moon, therefore a Stricture against Judgement after all?

Let's see what the others say about this, and whether they feel this chart might be read properly?

http://www.drstandley.com/Void_of_Course_Calendar.shtml#june2010

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7182/bethhoraryquestionbymem.gif

Leomoon80
06-23-2010, 05:31 PM
From Celeste Teal:

http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/horary_astrology.htm

Void of Course Moon:

If the Moon is Void of Course, the chart is unreliable and nothing will function properly. Void of Course means that the Moon is so late into a sign that it will make no major aspect to another planet before leaving the sign its in. The Moon holds great importance in Horary charts. It rules function and so this absence of a future aspect suggests that nothing will come of the question. It may also denote lack of clear purpose in the mind of the Querent or vacillation on the matter.

FifthEssence
06-23-2010, 07:14 PM
FIXED THREAD - all is well.

You may proceed.

Thank you for your patience.

FifthEssence
06-23-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm copying this over from our GENERAL Thread. TUBA had written this back in February.

Let's pretend we are sitting around in more clement weather, talking philosophy. Humour me for a few minutes and imagine that.

Some time back, at least as far as 2009, it was posted in this thread that tipping over your bucket of mop water would not be the stimulus for an event chart, no matter how hard you cussed and turned the air blue. A sonic boom that blew out & broke all the windows on your block would incite an event horoscope, however.

To qualify as an event, a happening must provoke general interest or rise to the level of intense personal importance. In other words, if you watched a skulking figure trespass into your backyard and dig up some treasure buried there beneath the elm, even though this never made the papers and others never learned of it, we have an event. It is of intense personal interest to at least you and more essentially, it is not an everyday occurrence. It is in no way ordinary. Even dog bites man is too commonplace but man bites dog and gives him rabies calls for an event chart.

Astrology and newspapers do not have a lot in common. Well, maybe the daily Sun Sign column. The reason we cannot do event charts for anything & everything does not have to do with what sells newspapers or what subscribers would read. But there is that nexus of man bites dog and that, in the case of astrology, is for reasons having to do with the cosmos and the Universe. An amazing synchronicity occurs between the elements of life and matter and it registers. The airplane breaks the sound barrier, exceeds that speed, and unexpectedly, there are consequences on Pine Street. All the windows are casualties. You are going to see causal factors in the planetary alignment and the horoscopic wheel if you look.

Now if Aunt May travels from Lo Questo to Springfield on a successful flight that arrives at E.T.A., the same oddities in configuration are not going to be there if you look. You can readily reason that thousands and hundreds of thousands of actions are taking place during the 3 hours and forty minutes Aunt May flew. People are heating and slurping soup and washing up, walking the dog, repotting the Aspidistra, taking pepto bismol, changing bandages at Charnel Hospital, doing 3rd grade arithmetic, and so forth. Not one of these activities and their consequences calls for an event chart. If you cast one, the revelations would mislead you and qualify as gobbledygook. Why? There simply are not those angles that are meaningful to an event analyst. They are lacking. The time passed without incident in that particular place.

Our concerns are not the center of the Universe. Even when we are trying to help, to solve a case, to find a body or a missing person, to catch a killer. What is a vortex of energy is something awry like the head on collision of two trains. That registers! That is reflected in the firmament. Yes, in a very intense and also deep way. So if Cassius Evans left work at 5:10 Friday night, the night of the murder, he is definitely not the makings of an event chart unless he is the murderer or the victim. If he is peripheral to the crime, he is not to be charted and to do so muddles the case. Think about it. Human activity is buzzing with busy-ness all the time. To even consider charting all of it is folly of the silliest sort: what you would find is that Maude doing her knitting looks exactly like Simon shaving. Net net--zot and zero.

FifthEssence
06-24-2010, 03:57 AM
From Celeste Teal:

http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/horary_astrology.htm

Void of Course Moon:

If the Moon is Void of Course, the chart is unreliable and nothing will function properly. Void of Course means that the Moon is so late into a sign that it will make no major aspect to another planet before leaving the sign its in. The Moon holds great importance in Horary charts. It rules function and so this absence of a future aspect suggests that nothing will come of the question. It may also denote lack of clear purpose in the mind of the Querent or vacillation on the matter.

The Moon is unable to communicate the force of the aspect it's leaving to the next one. ( like an interruption in a transmission )
And so it appears this Horary chart above- post # 46 cannot be read with any accuracy and remains unreliable.

passionflower
06-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Thanks to all of you!

Paschein
06-24-2010, 12:40 PM
What parts of the Event charts would give a hint about the environment-surroundings where she may be located? Does it imply, any of the elements that may surround her as she is hidden from view?

Paschein
06-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Oh no, what happen to that reply about how to find hints in the event chart :(
That link was very interesting book on understanding the charts.

Leomoon80
06-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Oh no, what happen to that reply about how to find hints in the event chart :(
That link was very interesting book on understanding the charts.

I know I deleted my post about the Void of course Moon, and my ideas (upon 2nd thought, didn't want to bore anyone):innocent:
that came to me about why that last Horary Chart that I posted for Beth , may indeed have been overworked over time resulting in such a placement for the Moon giving us a stricture.
i.e. the last 3 degrees of Scorpio, or 27degrees in this case.

However, I cannot recall now, any links. :waitasec:

IF you recall what they may have contained , what subject, I might be able to find one for you. I simply don't recall what it could have been now.

I am trying to find a good link with comprehensive info on the Derivatives (Hindu calls them Bhava Bhavam or "House from a House" , and if I find one I can post that for you. Not sure if that is what you are recalling however.

So far I've not found a good one that gives them all together.

Paschein
06-26-2010, 02:53 PM
I believe the post was about the looking to the 8 house, and the 12 house and something about 4 houses for the clues it might have to her enviroment/surroundings now.
hehe so much goes over my head I am about 35 years behind you on the understanding of all this Leomoon :)
I was just hoping the event chart might have some tiny clues you could tell us to the elements around her now, like if it showed metal, or wood, or water.. etc

I believe it was a google book the author was Anthony? and it was about putting Astrology in simple words. I remember it was linked to page 119 lol. I had it open when I went to bed and dang if Windows didn't update and restart my computer .

Leomoon80
06-26-2010, 03:20 PM
I believe the post was about the looking to the 8 house, and the 12 house and something about 4 houses for the clues it might have to her enviroment/surroundings now.
hehe so much goes over my head I am about 35 years behind you on the understanding of all this Leomoon :)
I was just hoping the event chart might have some tiny clues you could tell us to the elements around her now, like if it showed metal, or wood, or water.. etc

I believe it was a google book the author was Anthony? and it was about putting Astrology in simple words. I remember it was linked to page 119 lol. I had it open when I went to bed and dang if Windows didn't update and restart my computer .

Great memory you have Pascein, I'll post in a few minutes on the LIBRARY thread where Fifth Essence wants these books and links to go to so look for it there in about 5 min.

As for the thoughts on the 4th, 8th & 12th, well they all tie into the person themself as well as the other's (assets) in the 8th or commonly called the Death House or House of Inheritance.

Perhaps when I post that book, you may have more insight into the chart then.
As for me and my insight, I'll need to try to look again at Beth's last seen chart.....and comment later, but we truly do not know when she was "last" seen do we?

We only know the little that has been released by the media or the LE.

And already we know that those times are inconsistent with reality or possibly very much so.

Thus, I'm hesitant to go by the times shown already for her location, and I'm sure you can understand, but perhaps others will chime in and lead us to a new understanding of her charts.

J.

SpyMom
06-26-2010, 04:04 PM
What parts of the Event charts would give a hint about the environment-surroundings where she may be located? Does it imply, any of the elements that may surround her as she is hidden from view?

Very good question!!

Paschein
06-28-2010, 02:38 PM
this is from Post #24

Going back thru reading and this is sticking out to me can you help me have a better understanding of this..

This sugguest to me that at the time of Beth's of 'untoward' or trouble began, that there might be others involve that might be newly known to Beth as well as the other 3 we have profiled with this case.. that it might be possible they could be somehow directly related to Beth's case and why she not of this earth anymore as in ref to the 12 house (if that is correct) with Mar which is often connected with death.
Am I understanding this correctly that this is the feeling. I remember that the sisters weeping was starting to come into the Frosty Mug chart or shortly after.. Maybe Saturday?? Also do the charts suggest a time of day that Beth left us?

Leomoon80
06-28-2010, 04:08 PM
this is from Post #24

Going back thru reading and this is sticking out to me can you help me have a better understanding of this..

This sugguest to me that at the time of Beth's of 'untoward' or trouble began, that there might be others involve that might be newly known to Beth as well as the other 3 we have profiled with this case.. that it might be possible they could be somehow directly related to Beth's case and why she not of this earth anymore as in ref to the 12 house (if that is correct) with Mar which is often connected with death.
Am I understanding this correctly that this is the feeling. I remember that the sisters weeping was starting to come into the Frosty Mug chart or shortly after.. Maybe Saturday?? Also do the charts suggest a time of day that Beth left us?

Hi Paschein:
I do so many readings, (a few here) some elsewhere and on my private site and life, that I don't retain the details of every case here.

I'll need to go back and try to look again, at Beth's situation......for a more comprehensive (look/see)....

Usually when I do a reading, it's out and that's it.....
(unless I made an error and Fifth sends me a message and I correct it then and there)

But retention of the details is not my strong point.

There literally are too many to retain.

And of course Beth's case is very very important to her friends and family and I'm well aware of this too.

I "feel" for all the victims and charts that I've done....when I'm doing them and even afterwards, they don't leave my consciousness as human beings either.
Just the details of the charts do.

As for the "Weeping Sisters" any time we have a planet in a chart that goes into the Pleaides, it must be weighted as well the house it is contained in.

It's a difficult place to be, vibration wise, anyplace in this Cluster of Stars.

from 29Taurus to 5 Gemini....all are very difficult.

Usually augers serious crisises.

I think I understand however, what you are getting at. This (the Frosty Mug episode) was when she no doubt "felt" relatively safe and secure.

However the subconscious mind and the "probable path" will be shown in the charts themselves, and NOT what the conscious mind of Beth herself wanted to believe 2 days prior to "missing".....

Fate takes it's course.

Paschein
06-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Haha I am really just thinking out loud and making sure that I am understanding correctly :)

Thanx for your help and posting that link in library I keep trying to think of a question to ask that is not so over worked in my head.

Jenny60123
08-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Bumping for Beth.

sadnpod
08-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Im not sure how to request this, so here goes:

May I request a chart based on a RSO (SS) who was known to be having an affair with BB for months before her vanishing? I can and will provide more details if this is feasible. Thank you for your consideration. This affair has been discussed in the main thread.

Leomoon80
08-04-2010, 09:50 PM

May I request a chart based on a RSO (SS) who was known to be having an affair with BB for months before her vanishing? I can and will provide more details if this is feasible. Thank you for your consideration. This affair has been discussed in the main thread.

What is an "RSO"?

I sent you a PM on this case.

sadnpod
08-04-2010, 10:17 PM
What is an "RSO"?

I sent you a PM on this case.

Thank you Leo.. an RSO is a registered sex offender

FifthEssence
08-05-2010, 02:48 AM

Please provide confirmation of this relationship. The source, a link.

IF it is a fact and not a rumor, you may post his birthdate and use initials only.

Thank you.

Jenny60123
08-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Please provide confirmation of this relationship. The source, a link.

IF it is a fact and not a rumor, you may post his birthdate and use initials only.

Thank you.

The Source is one of the verified people on the BB main forum. Will that work? If so i'll go find the birthdate. Thanks!

FifthEssence
08-05-2010, 03:47 PM
The Source is one of the verified people on the BB main forum. Will that work? If so i'll go find the birthdate. Thanks!

I spent quite a bit of time reading the main thread for Beth last evening. I see a 'verified' member has noted this relationship between Beth and S.S., a married man.

Yes, it is fine posting his initials/'SS' and Date of Birth.

sadnpod
08-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Ss 5/26/78

sadnpod
08-05-2010, 04:00 PM
THank you Jenny and Fifth.. I wasnt paying attention..sorry.

Tuba
08-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Very good question!!

Questions about the elements where Beth might be found. The Part of Find yields two positions, one at 26:07 Pisces and the other at 14:05 Scorpio, if Pluto is used. In November 2010, both of those positions will be tripped off at the same time, following the first weekend of the month.

Unfamiliar with the area, the only water I know is Lake Rend but for those who live in this part of Illinois, perhaps other bodies of water or rivers come to mind.

Leomoon80
08-05-2010, 05:34 PM
That's very interesting about the Part of Find, as both are in water signs and one conjunct "Scheat" (associated with water and drowinings)

Leomoon80
08-05-2010, 05:40 PM
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/622/bethtraindropoffwithsss.gif

Missing Last Seen May 23rd at the Train Station Event Chart 5:30PM
Ruler of this Chart Mars found in the 22nd degree of self-undoing and in the 10th house
Did Beth even get on a Train or did someone meet her there?

3rd & 9th houses the houses of travel shows Pluto in the 3rd (the primary ruler of the Chart) with an exact opposition in the 9th to Venus within 9 minutes of exact.

Mercury conjuncts Hamal and sits In the 7th house of the other.
Hamal at 8Taurus is known for it’s ruthless behavior, and it appears that since Mercury is opposite the Ascendant, that Beth met someone for “talks”…..i.e. Mercury. Talking with the other but it ended up badly as
Moon in the 12th house of imprisonment, and the cusp of this house conjunct Vindemiatrix at 9 Libra (falsity, dishonesty , loss of a partner) all keywords here.

Leomoon80
08-05-2010, 06:08 PM
When I put in for the Tertiary Minor Progressions for May 23rd, 2010:

Note: Natal has Mars conjunct Saturn, two Traditional malefics together

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8610/bethbfsstertiaryminorsp.gif

Tertiary Minor Progressed Mars one degree a few min. to exact conjunction with Uranus
Tertiary Minor Prog. NN within ½ degree of conj. with natal Mars

sadnpod
08-09-2010, 03:17 PM
THere has been some discussion of BB commiting suicide in the main thread, is there anything in the charts that would support this?

TIA TIA TIA

Paschein
08-11-2010, 02:43 PM
I have a question, it has been verified that a male made a phone call from BB's cell phone and a pizza was ordered on Sunday 23 @ 5:16 in Mt Vernon IL
The young man who took the order has posted the information that it was a male who made this call. I have verified the time as 5:16pm cdt.
It is now 1:25 pm Aug 11 CDT can we do a Horary chart and ask if Beth was already not of this earth at the time of this call? and was this male the person who took her life?

Sorry I forget what other information I need to give you to do this, seems like you needed one more thing.

TIA for all your help

scuseme
08-11-2010, 08:03 PM
What happened to the other threads? They seem to have disappeared.

Paschein
08-11-2010, 10:04 PM
I have a question, it has been verified that a male made a phone call from BB's cell phone and a pizza was ordered on Sunday 23 @ 5:16 in Mt Vernon IL
The young man who took the order has posted the information that it was a male who made this call. I have verified the time as 5:16pm cdt.
It is now 1:25 pm Aug 11 CDT can we do a Horary chart and ask if Beth was already not of this earth at the time of this call? and was this male the person who took her life?

Sorry I forget what other information I need to give you to do this, seems like you needed one more thing.

TIA for all your help

Quoting myself because I forgot to post the link to verify the pizza guys story

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=122739057758360&topic=549

Also at the time this question was asked 1:25 pm Aug 11, 2010 CDT I am currently in Springfield Missouri

TY again

Paschein
08-13-2010, 03:15 AM
Questions about the elements where Beth might be found. The Part of Find yields two positions, one at 26:07 Pisces and the other at 14:05 Scorpio, if Pluto is used. In November 2010, both of those positions will be tripped off at the same time, following the first weekend of the month.

Unfamiliar with the area, the only water I know is Lake Rend but for those who live in this part of Illinois, perhaps other bodies of water or rivers come to mind.

TY some much Tuba for helping me with this, there are a lot of lakes, they were on rend Sat, but then right by the reno house in Mt Vernon are two more lakes Jaycee and Miller Lake. Behind the house is a cemetery and there is a pond there between that and the house. I have looked with satelite as well oh my there are so many private ponds and small what looks like private lakes.
I haven't looked beyond 5 miles around it but my there must be 2 dozen bodies of water within that radius. A few quarries too. Then there are a lot of vacant older homes with wells too :(

One question since there are 2 water signs..
I have always felt like Beth might have been moved once early on right after she was missing. Could this be why two water signs show?

Hmmm..Before it said she was hidden from sight, water wouldn't suggest hidden really, but a well would. Although if there was brush or tall grass like the Foulwater management area close to there then I am sure it could be well hidden too.

schwabie
08-22-2010, 05:47 PM
It seems there is absolutely NO concrete evidence that BB was EVER in Mt Vernon or Centrailia. All the questions are consistently avoided & go unanswered. As much as some would like to continue beating this path for no reason, with hundreds of man/woman hours put in searching, without ANY proof from anyone that anything other than Beth's phone MAY have been in the MtV area by borrowing, travel or 3 way conference call, it seems only logical to wonder, right on back to BBs original departure point, Woodstock, IL @ approx 6 pm.
BB's private car was supposedly found in "a" certain Woodstock garage on 5/24- and LE did not check it...... STRANGE!! With the rental car story & MtV/Frosty Mug/boat rental/IGA sightings all STORIES- aside & totally irrelevant to the price of eggs in China when it's raining, is there any way to check the possibility of Friday, May 21st 6pm for Woodstock, IL when BB might have thought she was either going to visit the sick grandmother or heading down to hang with JW's boyfriend & "friends" at a rehab house, etc.......... We never heard about the two guys that BB was seen talking to, they have never been identified, where this transpired, or any other details- and this fact seems to have something to do with not asking anything about where BB was going........and forever wondering. So are we.
Is there any possibility anyone could please check if the charts & readings may place BB much more accurately as never having left the Woodstock & McHenry area? Just curious. Zip codes 60098 & 60050. TIA

Leomoon80
08-22-2010, 06:53 PM
It seems there is absolutely NO concrete evidence that BB was EVER in Mt Vernon or Centrailia. All the questions are consistently avoided & go unanswered. As much as some would like to continue beating this path for no reason, with hundreds of man/woman hours put in searching, without ANY proof from anyone that anything other than Beth's phone MAY have been in the MtV area by borrowing, travel or 3 way conference call, it seems only logical to wonder, right on back to BBs original departure point, Woodstock, IL @ approx 6 pm.
BB's private car was supposedly found in "a" certain Woodstock garage on 5/24- and LE did not check it...... STRANGE!! With the rental car story & MtV/Frosty Mug/boat rental/IGA sightings all STORIES- aside & totally irrelevant to the price of eggs in China when it's raining, is there any way to check the possibility of Friday, May 21st 6pm for Woodstock, IL when BB might have thought she was either going to visit the sick grandmother or heading down to hang with JW's boyfriend & "friends" at a rehab house, etc.......... We never heard about the two guys that BB was seen talking to, they have never been identified, where this transpired, or any other details- and this fact seems to have something to do with not asking anything about where BB was going........and forever wondering. So are we.
Is there any possibility anyone could please check if the charts & readings may place BB much more accurately as never having left the Woodstock & McHenry area? Just curious. Zip codes 60098 & 60050. TIA

Of course this day and time can be referenced by a chart but I have not found anywhere on this timeline the mention of this day or time.
Have I missed it somewhere?

Do you have a link mentioning this day and time as last seen?

TimeLine here:

IL Bennedetta "Beth" Bentley TIMELINE AND MEDIA LINKS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community