PDA

View Full Version : 2010.07.02 - MCSO presser

Pages : 1 [2]

debirlfan
07-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Who, on God's green earth, is going to hide a child for a month for anyone, when the FBI and multiple police agencies are looking for him?

It's happened before - look at the Dugard case, the Smart case...

Further, what if TH convinced her helper that the child was in danger/being abused? (Not saying he was, but it could have been claimed.)

Let's be honest - not that many people follow boards like this, or watch Nancy Grace, etc. Dye Kyron's hair, get him a different pair of glasses (would contacts be a possibility?) and relocate him to the other side of the country, and the odds of anyone recognizing him (and being certain enough of that recognition to call the police) are probably a million to one. If it was that easy, there would be a lot less missing kids in this country.

Day Dreamer
07-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Do we know how long TH was gone that morning?
Hours?
Where did she claim to be?
Hubby was off work that day
Who had baby girl?

I would like to know the answers to those questions too. If only we knew the answer to those it sure would open a lot more windows and nix some speculation.

cluciano63
07-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Anything is possible, of course, but I do not believe Kyron is being held anyplace.

In those other cases, the main POI was not known to police so it was easy to have an accomplice. In this case, we have a POI, named or not, therefore every person she has had any contact with in the past year, probably, has been investigated by the FBI. Sure, they could have used disposable phones, but there would be something. None of those other cases had one person sitting there, basically under police watch/microscope, for a month. That is a big difference.

I will be beyond shocked if this is the case (that Kyron is hidden away someplace for any kind of reason.) I think by now the other person would have cracked. I am not prepared to believe that there are two people both strong-willed and determined enought to wait out the police this way. One is hard enough to comprehend. I am trying to credit LE in that they would have uncovered such an accomplice by now.

Again, just my opinion, not "dissing" on anyone else' opinion or theory, and if I am wrong, well I'd be thrilled, if that means a safe ending for Kyron.

Ok, enough of my pontificating for one day. This case makes me feel about as dumb as a box of rocks.