PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Tuba
06-21-2010, 11:29 PM
You have arrived at Thread #14, continue posting below:

PREVIOUS THREADS

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #13
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68291l]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

CINDY A. and the 911CALLS

The prosecutors are already aware that Cindy has repudiated her alarm at the smell of death in the Pontiac and not just for t.v. but that she will contradict it when questioned on the stand at trial. Her excuse is one that violates the standards for 911 calls~you don't fabricate emergencies just to get the police out quicker. It is a felony to do so. But, as discussed months ago, Cindy was born with a Mercury - Pluto square and her natal Mercury has now progressed to conjunction with her Pluto. She will maintain she never meant what she obviously did mean, that she was frightened and horrified by a smell of death she recognised. This is the reason prosecutors need to use the recorded call as testimony under an exception to the hearsay rule of evidence. Now if she were to testify truthfully, as a nose witness (rather than an eye witness) her statement would not be hearsay at all but a first hand account of what she herself smelled on July 15. And being a nurse, she knows the smell of death better than most of us. It is only because she stubbornly refuses to acknowledge the truth of what she blurted on the phone that prosecutors have to search for a way in, like an excited utterance. Frustrating isn't it?

The chart for her 911 call is on our Astro-Calendar.

LambChop
06-22-2010, 07:14 AM
Tuba, when CA discussed the smell with her co-workers the description was the same. Would the fact that she defines it as the "smell of death" at that time qualify her statement as that of an expert? Later when KC admits the child is missing CA connects the missing child with the smell. The difference being the first statement to co-workers she did not believe the smell was associated with Caylee. During the 911 she clearly does when she states......"there's something wrong".

Tuba
06-22-2010, 10:49 AM
The co-workers have been deposed and are expected to testify. Neither they nor nurse Cindy will be used as experts. You have probably seen the lengthy courtroom questioning of one who is being qualified to testify as an expert in his or her field. That Cindy is a nurse merely adds to the credibility of her excited utterance. She knows the smell of death. George does too, as a former homicide detective. Although the defense is battling to supress their original and genuine reactions, later denials should not succeed. That would be a sure sign that the whole case was going pear shape.

Oldsoul2
06-22-2010, 11:32 AM
The co-workers have been deposed and are expected to testify. Neither they nor nurse Cindy will be used as experts. You have probably seen the lengthy courtroom questioning of one who is being qualified to testify as an expert in his or her field. That Cindy is a nurse merely adds to the credibility of her excited utterance. She knows the smell of death. George does too, as a former homicide detective. Although the defense is battling to supress their original and genuine reactions, later denials should not succeed. That would be a sure sign that the whole case was going pear shape.

They also mentioned on JVM that when the car was towed the workers there said that it smelled just like another car they had just gotten in where the man killed himself in his car and the body was left there for a few days. They will be testifying to the smell. Also, how can the 911 call be hearsay when she was simply describing what she smelt, she didn't say it is a dead body, she said it smells like there was a dead body, hence being a nurse.

Tuba
06-22-2010, 03:05 PM
It is hearsay in that it is an out of court statement offered to prove the truth of its content. Testimony has to be made IN COURT unless it falls into an exception to the evidence rules. If she would only say it on the stand, it would NOT be hearsay.

salvarenga
06-22-2010, 06:11 PM
This is the Defense's reponse as to why the 911 calls should not be admitted. It's only 4 pages but just look at what he says....written by CM.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/44465101/06162010-Defense-Reply-to-SA-Response-Regarding-Admissibility-of-911-Calls

Tuba
06-22-2010, 07:07 PM
The trouble with his argument is that we and the prosecutors know (with no further probing) that the progress of Cindy's emergence from the ether to a panic that her Caylee was gone occurred in the car after leaving TonE's apartment. The prisoner refused to take g'ma to the little one. Refused. When Cindy got no cooperation as she escalated her threats, she freaked. She was beside herself when she phoned.

celticthyme
06-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Tuba you are just too funny! Keep doing what you do so very well ;O)

Zoe Bogart
06-26-2010, 06:26 PM
I know we don't have a time of birth for Casey, but I've been wondering, especially after reading the letters from her parents, and the lack of communication she's had with anyone other than attorneys, possible ministers, and jailhouse workers, what could possibly be sitting in her 12th house, or aspecting it, to make her so comfortable all alone in a jail cell with no outside contact? The Sun, Mercury maybe? Neptune? Moon? Possibilities?

What would be a reclusive tendency? I'm sure that would play at huge part. I'm also assuming the 12th house is the main factor. Or could it be something else entirely, not reclusive but perhaps vengeful, spiteful, that sort of thing?

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Tuba
06-26-2010, 07:32 PM
aksleuth, look no further than her natal Jupiter in Pisces of institutions, along with her Pisces Sun. Escapist is the term I would apply.

Zoe Bogart
06-26-2010, 11:14 PM
Yes, Tuba, Pisces! Of course! Well aren't I just the silly one, just didn't think to look at Pisces. :blushing: Pisces, natural 12th house, :doh: Obviously, I've been away too long. I couldn't grasp what I was looking for and knew someone here could help. Thanks so very much. Instead of sticking my head into the sand, I'll stick it into a good astrology book. :blushing:

salvarenga
06-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Once again Tuba...spot on.....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-andrea-lyon-20100630,0,2682343.story

Death Penalty Expert Andrea Lyon Leaves Casey Anthony Defense Team

More at link....

Lead Anthony attorney Jose Baez confirmed today that Lyon has left the defense because of financial issues. He filed paperwork with the Orange County Clerk of Court's office late today reflecting Lyon's departure.

"We're sad to see her leave, but we completely understand that it's a fiscal reason," Baez said.

He said Lyon will remain "fully accessible to us if we need her at any time."

Tuba
06-30-2010, 06:22 PM
We all remember when Lyon gave the prisoner that in-court farewell hug, so the defense team has known of this for a long time. Maybe they feel naked and exposed without her or because of their reduced numbers. Macaluso being another loss.

gaelicpeas
06-30-2010, 06:28 PM
Once again Tuba...spot on.....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-andrea-lyon-20100630,0,2682343.story

Death Penalty Expert Andrea Lyon Leaves Casey Anthony Defense Team

More at link....

Lead Anthony attorney Jose Baez confirmed today that Lyon has left the defense because of financial issues. He filed paperwork with the Orange County Clerk of Court's office late today reflecting Lyon's departure.

"We're sad to see her leave, but we completely understand that it's a fiscal reason," Baez said.

He said Lyon will remain "fully accessible to us if we need her at any time."Dang, you beat me to it!

Although I have absolutely ZERO psychic ability, and will even admit to much doubt about all this... I find it absolutely fascinating to read this thread, and I will be the first to admit that all of this is quite possible. Thanks to all of you for the time you put into this thread.

ETA: I hope I didn't offend. I read this thread DAILY, and am amazed at how accurate you all are. I think it is just my total lack of psychic ability that causes me doubt, but my science background makes me realize that many things are possible. So, PLEASE, carry on!

momtective
06-30-2010, 06:46 PM
:woohoo: ASTROS :woohoo:

21merc7
06-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Tuba you called it again!

Guess May 2011 is looking fairly scripted out now.....

salvarenga
06-30-2010, 09:00 PM
Someone mentioned on the main forum that Judge Perry had moved some of the trial dates back to accomodate Lyon's teaching schedule and her daughter's graduation. Now that she's out, have any of the charts indicated that the trial date could/would be moved up?

twomanywords
06-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Tuba, once again right!!! It just amazes me everyday when I read this even though half the time I have no idea what your charts say....I love it:))

FifthEssence
06-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Although Tuba had noted several times prior to March of this year, changes with the Defense team, I did find a post from 3/19/2010 where Tuba clearly wrote, ATHENA - I mean ANDREA would be leaving early this year.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

(she's probably relieved)

Sooner Fan#1
06-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks, Tuba...I remembered when you posted that..

Tuba
06-30-2010, 10:23 PM
In a sense, J.B. was forewarned. When the prisoner retained him at the Orange County Jail, it was with a $5,000 check. Right away, on attempting to cash it, he found it to be rubber.

If, like me, you feel one of the wasted expenditures of the defense was this side show with independent search volunteers, Kerley and the Chicago p.i., you may be heartened to read November 19, 2009 on the astro calendar under Motion to Name Kronk Suspect. This little project was a non-starter and the chart proves it. Wouldn't it be great if The Team gave it up for Lent on this waning quarter Moon?

We have already noticed diminished interest in the independent searcher witness testimony regarding whether or not the remains were discoverable and assertions that they could not have been at Suburban Drive. Jill Kerley and the private investigator were Chicago projects and one can hope and pray, for Roy Kronk's sake, that those dematerialise too.

The adjustment Judge Perry made on behalf of the graduation day in Chicago amounted to only four days, so a cause set for trial should remain on the calendar. Now some other vectors that no one has anticipated may come crashing onto the scence and change that.

twomanywords
06-30-2010, 11:26 PM
I wonder if forensic astrology can tell if Andrea left because she really believes it's a losing battle, or that KC is indeed guilty and Andrea got tired of having her advice ignored??
Just like Terrence Lenamon the first DP atty.

Zoe Bogart
07-01-2010, 12:34 AM
This should come as NO SURPRISE to those who've been reading this forum for any length of time. Tuba told us ages ago this was to be expected. The whys don't matter to me, just the fact we were expecting this.

:blowkiss: I LOVE this forum. I love astrology. I love our astrologers. :dance:

PS - Yes, I'm sure most of us remember the big bear hug between AL and KC, an obvious goodbye hug. I remember when you spoke of it, Tuba, and I remember thinking it was known to The Team probably a while before that hearing. Could that be why Cheney Mason was brought in, they knew eventually AL would be leaving? Or did they read here and think they should be prepared and hired CM? :wink:

Tuba
07-01-2010, 11:34 AM
twomanywords, the astrology does answer your question. Just put Andrea Lyon in the threads' search engine. Her feelings about the case have been described many times. As with most decisions in life, many reasons fed into it and you will see them in the various posts. However, it was not the resistance from Prisoner. Lyon would not appreciate that but she has faced that from other defendants and accepts it. She did assess this case as "a loser", yes.

Tuba
07-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Aksleuth, yes, the defense team needed a replacement and Cheney-Mason filled the slot. He was the knight on the charger whose entry was "in the stars".

Tuba
07-01-2010, 11:52 AM
What we will learn in future is the identity of this chivalrous male who rescues the situation described in the chart. The reason that is certain: ruler of hidden House 12 is angular in House 4, so secrets spill out.

As to the former source, Judge Strickland is not going to release that information but will someone else? That requires looking at older charts. If I see any leakage after a quick look, I will post it.

It seems a long ways back but Cheney-Mason's participation was foreseen. I'm sure Jose Baez was relieved and grateful when this seasoned criminal defense attorney assented. (Yes, he was invited aboard) This post was at the beginning of March.

salvarenga
07-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Casey Anthony Hearing Slated For Friday

Officials said there would be a hearing in the Casey Anthony case Friday afternoon.

Karen Connolly Levey, the chief of due process services for the 9th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, said in a release that Anthony would be present at the hearing.

The hearing is to address a motion by the defense, who wants a magistrate to be present when expert witnesses are inspecting evidence in the case.

The hearing is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24113604/detail.html

Tuba
07-01-2010, 10:52 PM
This chart also foretells expert defense witnesses will fail to serve according to ethical standards we expect because they are found in House 6 but in the Sign on House 7: not looking for fact and truth but only to undermine the prosecution's case. See Jupiter ruling expert witnesses of House 3 conjunct Uranus in Aries in House 6 of services performed for defense but not for the public good. http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/0012.jpg

magic-cat
07-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Tuba I just had to stop in and offer kudos once again on your accuracy again and and again...like the energizer bunny you just go on and on and I LOVE it! When I need to KNOW I always read HERE! Thanks for being there to interpret for us. You are much loved here. :)

We all knew LONG ago that Ms. Lyons would be leaving...at last that time has come.

Tuba
07-02-2010, 12:12 PM
You are very welcome. We all do whatever we can to hurry the cause of justice in this case.

The Cardinal Cross on the angles of today's hearing chart promises immediate forward movement & will tend to conclude the matter more swiftly but Venus ruling the Ascendant pumps the brakes because of her position in a Fixed Sign. Defense is holding onto this cause because The Team mistrusts their opposition.

There will be more unrealistic financial demands in the near future because of the Venus - Neptune opposition we see forming. What is the name of the mitigation expert who has supposedly bonded with Prisoner? She wants to stay the course & probably seeks travel expenses. As for the prisoner, prospects are dimming with today's Pisces Moon in the weakest House of any horoscope staring at Saturn, who looms just opposite, from House 12.

Zoe Bogart
07-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Tuba, is the mitigation expert Jeanene Barrett? I know she works with AL.

Tuba
07-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Hoping you are feeling well enough to take in every detail of today's hearing, Angel and not be uncomfortable doing it. Godspeed your recovery!

21merc7
07-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Well, just have to ask it straight out.

Are there any more lawyer shifts coming in? I have not times to quote or dates. Just, well, when a lawyer says in open Court that he does not have enough experience to handle something, I expect someone trying to back out, or being forced out.

If it cannot be answered that is okay too. I think we all have a handle on the circus running for a while.

TIA, and thanks for the danged hard work Tuba puts in here. Has anyone gone through the calendar lately, for the entire time? I did today. We really take advantage of Tuba, it is a LOT of work, and let us not forget it! And, she does advise on all of the other cases too!

Thanks to all the astrologers too, don't want to leave anyone out. Only post in bursts when work is low. Sorry, still read though.

Tuba
07-02-2010, 06:09 PM
There just aren't legal precedents in case law for what The Team wants to do with the State's evidence. What Jose Baez said about himself and Mr. Mason in this regard was therefore said in jest to a great degree.

LambChop
07-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Ah....old saying: "Many a true word is spoken in jest."

Many, many thanks to you Tuba and all of our astrologers here for the fine work. Also Angel for keeping us so well informed. You're all priceless. Thanks, again.

Tuba
07-05-2010, 06:34 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/July11SolarEclipseatOrlando001.jpg

Tuba
07-05-2010, 06:47 PM
The marriage composite for George & Cindy is hard hit by this total Solar Eclipse, which squares the rising degree of their chart and opposes their Jupiter. Pluto transiting overhead has reached their node and that too was eclipsed on June 26. Jupiter and Uranus transiting their employment and health House also afflicts that node, with Pluto atop it. This is also a negative influence on hires, anyone they pay to perform a service for them. All of this conflux also afflicts the Venus of their composite horoscope. Is their daughter involved in producing these circumstances? Yes, she is represented by transit Uranus, one of the serious afflictors. In the original composite horoscope, Uranus conjoins the marriage Sun, a shattering influence from the start.

Tuba
07-05-2010, 07:57 PM
For anyone who wants to inspect the very old chart for George & Cindy together, the composite chart is on our calendar for June 19, 2010.

QB.
07-05-2010, 08:52 PM
I've checked the calendar for a chart for the hearing on July 15, has a chart been done for that hearing? We have news today that CA has been subpoenaed for this hearing.

Mother Of Casey Anthony To Be Questioned At Hearing
http://www.wesh.com/news/24148133/detail.html

It will certainly be an interesting hearing.

FifthEssence
07-05-2010, 09:39 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/July152010MotionsHearing001.jpg

I went on a field trip to find the answer to my own question regarding the order Judge Belvin Perry published on June 8. During the one hour set aside for the case on July 15, at least two motions will come on for hearing: obtaining T.E.S. volunteer records by subpoena duces tecum and the reconsideration of certain Strickland rulings.

Websleuths, if ever there were a moment to strike in the public interest of obtaining the infirmary common room video, this is that moment. Do any of you know Kathi Belich or any of the reporters who regularly attend court on this case? We need to put a flea in her ear (or anyone's) that she implore the legal talent at her news organisation to submit a powerful brief based on Florida Sunshine Law. The case is already so far out of balance due to the endless delays and the obstruction we have witnessed, that it seems only equitable to tilt it back at least 10° lest the defendant's peers forget the nature of this crime and the person we are prosecuting for it. Weeks, then months and years drag by and the public's response to the murder dulls, particulars are lost, the memory of witnesses fades. Not only for defendants but for victims, must justice be swift. Let's raise a clamour with the newspapers and the television stations. It is always good and helpful to let them know we care!

note: will enter this link & chart on the Astro Calendar

salvarenga
07-06-2010, 10:42 AM
http://www.wftv.com/news/24154159/detail.html

The 15th will definitely be an interesting day.....both Cindy and Lee have been ordered to testify on that day!

butterfly1978
07-07-2010, 06:21 PM
http://www.wftv.com/news/24154159/detail.html

The 15th will definitely be an interesting day.....both Cindy and Lee have been ordered to testify on that day!

This is going to be good. Does anyone know what time, they are scheduled for?

FifthEssence
07-07-2010, 06:48 PM
copied from myorangeclerk.com
Also noted on the Chart Tuba posted above.

07/15/2010 Hearing (2:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

Frigga
07-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Oh My! You guys have to see this (if you haven't already).

I am bringing this over from the Main Forum, compliments of TheWorldAccording... get a load of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM

smolea
07-08-2010, 10:53 AM
not sure what it means, if anything, but the mercury on the hearing chart is in the same place as george's natal mars, venus/uranus midpoint - caylee's natal mercury, sun/saturn midpoint - cindy's mercury/jupiter midpoint - 11Leo in the degree of the nodes.

do any of those mean anything?

Tuba
07-08-2010, 05:53 PM
As noted in the analysis, this intercepted Mercury not only shares the degree of our lunar node (tragedy) but is on the north node of Neptune. We talked about that in relation to Caylee in the Father's Day video, in that she was apprehensive. She had to have premonitions because her Mercury was on Neptune's node for life. George & Cindy may also be full of dread. Neptune can easily mask the truth and it would not be the first time these witnesses took part in the masquerade.

Tuba
07-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Always important, at the hearing the Moon is conjunct Mars, so participants are feeling aggressive. They act upon impulse. The Moon and Uranus, both of which can excite, are at crisis. Cardinal Signs hold the angles, so action gets underway quickly.

Tuba
07-09-2010, 01:16 PM
The June vacation was just the tonic Jose Baez needed. Juggling plates in the air had exhausted him and he also required some space & time to reflect and to plan.

He is trying to manage three cycles that come together: Neptune square his own Neptune, Uranus opposite his own Uranus and Mars returning to place. The Neptune influence has been affecting his perspective on the law and our justice system during the entire involvement in the Anthony case. Some of his misconceptions about bias against Hispanic members of the bar have slowly dissolved but so have some of his ideals that attached to the law as a truth seeking function. For all of that focus, there was also a general unrest that was hard to identify and an influx of demands and crises that destablised his Libran equanimity and balance.

Then there is the Uranus to Uranus midlife crisis. Baez had a skinful of his beige yawn of a career in deadsville. Where were these cases taking him? Ho hum. So he reached for the brass ring and caught it. Did this bring more than he bargained for--at times, yes. He also met a woman, Andrea Lyon, who personified the Uranian tension. Her Sun and her Mercury sat hard on his Uranus, not a bit off to the side so you could ignore it, but dead bang. We have gnawed on the truth that in any contest over who is boss in that combination, outer planet Uranus wins every heat.

Lastly, there is Jose's Mars return, which came banging in this very week. He is much fired by it and standing on his ear. He knows, after forty-two years, if this is Mars can Jupiter be far behind? His Mars is 16° and his Jupiter is 24°, both Virgo. Everything is under reassessment and scrutiny. He is tweaking and adjusting the Virgo details, re-arming for action with a difference. Not a good move to cross him. He will laugh you to scorn.

LambChop
07-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Thank you Tuba, that was very interesting. Last line though, part about crossing him. I do not know who that would be because SA pretty much plays by the book and so does the judge. Could this be KC....or maybe CM? Don't think it would be a great idea to laugh CM to scorn. JB appears to be running to the end of his chain. jmo

Hunnie
07-09-2010, 03:48 PM
I guess while Jose was on vacation, he knew it was time for Andrea's news to hit the air about her departure....and he had to hand the reins over to CM...it must be hard for him to have to sit and ride in the backseat, I could tell by looking at JB's contorted facial expressions, he isn't in agreement with CM's approach/wording of things.
I wonder if our prisoner will surprise us by firing CM?....Did Tuba say she had another suprise up her sleeve a while back?

Tuba
07-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Well, you know I don't tell the planets what's going on, they tell me. Baez is Libran and not known to ponder in a corner like Rodin's thinker. He mixes and exchanges and he has to manage Brad Conway, Cindy & George now. Plenty of opportunities to read the book to people while the mustard's up his nose. His Mars return was exact on Mars day, Tuesday July 6 but he's still on fire.

Tuba
07-14-2010, 11:38 AM
The chart for this hearing has already been posted twice on this thread. Go back a page and it should be staring at you. It has an interesting feature. Saturn is at the 29° of Virgo making a trine that is exact to the House 4 Cusp and a very late Cardinal Sign rises. Cardinal Signs move quickly over the Ascendant and all of this means that a matter of limitation, governance and discipline will be dispatched quickly just as patience collapses. This would be the media access to what was inspected since that is a matter of limiting rights under the Florida Sunshine Law. The defense was able to file their motion under the wire by four o'clock Tuesday, July 13.

After that motion and some further protests, we should move to the testimony everyone is waiting to hear and see. This comes under the next Sign to rise and promises the sparks of Mars.

smolea
07-14-2010, 07:13 PM
for tomorrows hearing, could the mercury in leo intercepted in the 10th house be the excited (leo) utterance (mercury)? or something to do with the 911 calls? if so, what do intercepted signs mean in these kinds of charts? as always, TIA...

Shadow5618
07-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Does anyone know what time court starts tomorrow?

smolea
07-14-2010, 08:56 PM
2 pm eastern

Tuba
07-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Intercepted Signs show hindrance, restraint, confinement and curtailment. Because there is no outlet to and through a cusp, where action occurs, any planet within an intercept is held back. In this case it is the normally vocal Mercury that is held in abeyance. But there is another problem which has also already been discussed and that is the fact that this Mercury is at the same degree as the nodes of the Moon and thus will be a casualty here.

passionflower
07-14-2010, 10:27 PM
Tomorrow will be 2 years since CAYLEE was reported missing............how ironic!
May CAYLEE GET JUSTICE!!!

Frigga
07-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Yes Passionflower! Psychological anniversary, as Tuba would say, and I agree wholeheartedly, and believe in them myself.

We haven't forgotten you sweet Caylee, we will be thinking of you and your darling ways tomorrow.

Tuba
07-15-2010, 11:43 AM
There is more & more emphasis on the need to exclude Cindy's 911 calls; we have another late, late motion attempting to accomplish this. She is under subpoena for this hearing and in the House of testimony for today (H. 3) we find Pluto who flouts conventions, confuses the issue, complicates content, produces no wins in a contest and who is unreliable under pressure. We do know that Cindy is a Mercury ruled II, born with Mercury square Pluto and that her progressed Mercury is now conjunct her Pluto. Therefore, we have our witness. If we accept the defense argument that she only stated, "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" as a ploy to hasten police to Hopespring, we have to ask why then that urgency? Because her daughter stole the car? But the car is back at Hopespring. Because she simply needs to be arrested for the theft & abandonment of the Pontiac? Why would that be an exigent matter? Is this caller afraid of the thief? Afraid to remain in the home with her until police arrive at some unknown time? It might be instead that this very evening, Cindy suddenly fears the worst and knows the thief refuses to take her to Caylee but the smell of death, once inhaled never forgotten, has turned the screw of her terror.

Frigga
07-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Tuba,

If I remember correctly (I have just gone back and can't find what I am looking for, so I may be wrong), but I thought there was something about Mercury being in its fall for this hearing/ chart and I was wondering when I read it, if that was Cindy?

Please forgive me if I am way off base, I really am trying to learn- it is a slow process for me with three little people and other responsibilities, but I am at least beginning to understand natal charts, so that's a start!

Tuba
07-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Actually, there are astrologers who consider Mercury to be exalted in Aquarius, rather than Virgo. If you are one of them or a follower, then for you Mercury in Leo is in its fall. A planet in fall has lost his or her natural powers, privileges, advantages and is obliged to suffer disgrace, contempt, poverty or other form of limitation.

QB.
07-18-2010, 09:11 PM
JB filed this motion just before the hearing last Thursday. It is a protective order to have a phone call sealed that he had with an inmate.
Tuba - there are several time stamps on this document but the clerk's stamp on it is
July 15, 12:23pm.
Will JB's motion be successful and the phone call be sealed or will it be released? Can a chart also reveal anything about the content or fall out of the phone call?
A very interesting cover letter accompanies this motion.

Motion for Protective Order
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/47211552/20100715-Defense-Motion-For-Protective-Order-for-Phone-Call-of-Robin-Lunceford

QB.
07-20-2010, 12:06 PM
It appears from this article that the judge is asking for the recorded phone call so that he can review it privately
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-motion-20100720,0,6148971.story

the judge's order
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24324309/detail.html

Tuba
07-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Thank you for the information, QB. I had a chart up here this morning but not for long as it was based on 12:53, not 12:23. I looked at the horoscope for when The Firm faxed the motion on Wednesday night from Kissimmee and can report to you that the recording will come out. Uranus rules The Firm's House 12 and is found in an angle. I can also report that neither side is happy over The War of the Snitches. Defense & Prosecution are going through some ugly moments. Maybe there is a lesson in depending upon the undependable.

QB.
07-20-2010, 04:12 PM
Tuba,
Thank you so much. I am eager to hear this recording. I wonder if JB is simply trying to spare himself embarrassment or something more serious.
It also occurs to me that if media were to file a new motion to have the jail video released JP might be so inclined to do so.
Thank you again, Tuba. I always look forward to your charts.
:rose:

Tuba
07-20-2010, 10:08 PM
In this War of the Snitches, there is dispute over how the prisoner was described when she watched the common room news. In a short hearing, this probably won't come up but if it does, someone may ask to see the video. When Defense asked for reversal of Strickland rulings, we wanted media briefs on the subject. Strickland allowed for that and Judge Perry no doubt would too.

Tuba
07-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Saturn re-enters Libra this morning, at 11:08 by the clocks in Orlando on daylight saving time. For the last hearing, on July 15, Saturn was poised directly opposite the prisoner's natal Sun and we witnessed the effect on her of the day's testimony and rulings.

She is not free from the weight of Saturn now. The early degree of Libra opposes her Decision Point at 1°18' Aries but also trips off her natal Sun again by solstice point. (Her Sun is the same number of degrees from the winter solstice at 0° Capricorn as is Saturn as he enters Libra.) So anything she does or decides activates Saturn at this time. There is no relief.

Websleuths noticed that she was not only disappointed and dismayed by the happenings of the hearing but also angry~bound to happen with Mars opposite her Mercury and square her own Mars and Uranus. That influence continues and will merge into the Saturn lane opposite her Sun the last week of July.

Transiting node of the Moon still favors her. These are her associates, whether The Team or, in Capricorn, those she encounters on DORML-12. These are the troops who try to catch her when she falls.

The gravity of Saturn leaves George's Sun Sign today. Of course, he has read the news that he is being investigated and Mars in Virgo adds to the scorch of his summer. The "Why would you destroy?" letter is only a prelude to the new George whose yells split the air like the crack of thunder.

salvarenga
07-21-2010, 11:38 AM
07/19/2010 Notice of Cancellation of Taking Depositions
07/20/2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
07/20/2010 Order Denying Motion to Exclude Hearsay Evidence, Gossip, and Innuendo
07/20/2010 Order Directing State to File a Response and to Submit Telephone Recording of Robin Lunceford for In Camera Inspection

QB.
07-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Order Denying Motion to Exclude Hearsay Evidence, Gossip, and Innuendo

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Denying%20Motion%20to%20Exclude%20Hearsay% 20Evidence%20Gossip%20and%20Innuendo%207-19-2010.pdf

This was the motion to exclude the 911 calls

LambChop
07-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Saturn re-enters Libra this morning, at 11:08 by the clocks in Orlando on daylight saving time. For the last hearing, on July 15, Saturn was poised directly opposite the prisoner's natal Sun and we witnessed the effect on her of the day's testimony and rulings.

She is not free from the weight of Saturn now. The early degree of Libra opposes her Decision Point at 1°18' Aries but also trips off her natal Sun again by solstice point. (Her Sun is the same number of degrees from the winter solstice at 0° Capricorn as is Saturn as he enters Libra.) So anything she does or decides activates Saturn at this time. There is no relief.

Websleuths noticed that she was not only disappointed and dismayed by the happenings of the hearing but also angry~bound to happen with Mars opposite her Mercury and square her own Mars and Uranus. That influence continues and will merge into the Saturn lane opposite her Sun the last week of July.

Transiting node of the Moon still favors her. These are her associates, whether The Team or, in Capricorn, those she encounters on DORML-12. These are the troops who try to catch her when she falls.

The gravity of Saturn leaves George's Sun Sign today. Of course, he has read the news that he is being investigated and Mars in Virgo adds to the scorch of his summer. The "Why would you destroy?" letter is only a prelude to the new George whose yells split the air like the crack of thunder.

You "GO" George!!!!!! It's about time someone reacted normally.....

salvarenga
07-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Source: http://www.***********.com/2010/07/mental-illness-doctor-visits-casey-anthony-in-jail/

Caylee Daily has once again obtained Casey's visitor logs......

7/23/10 - 11:51:56 - 15:42:10, Steven N. Gold - http://www.cps.nova.edu/~gold/index.htm

Looks like Casey's warming up the bus to run over George and/or Lee with the sexual abuse claims.

7/2/10 - 19:36:16 - 20:37:36, Reginald Anthony Moss, Jr. - http://www.tonymosslaw.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=47

Primary area of emphasis: capital murder litigation. Since entering private practice, he has handled over 50 death-eligible cases, including four that were tried to a penalty-phase verdict, without losing a single client to Florida's Death Row.

**Could Cheney be on the way out?**

Both Cheney and Baez had a visit with Casey this past Saturday, 7/24.

Cheney arrived at 12:17:19 with Baez arriving shortly thereafter at 12:26:07 and both leaving at 13:45:50.

Also of note from yesterday, Baez got in huff b/c certain bloggers were taking his Facebook photos and reposting them on his site. He has threatened to sue the bloggers.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/casey-anthonys-attorney-jose-baez-yanks-his-facebook-photos/19569395

"I had to take all of my copyrighted photos down from my FB," attorney Jose Baez wrote on his Facebook page, "because it has come to my attention that certain bloggers were taking these photos without authorization and posting them on their websites."

**Can't be exact but he posted that comment to his Facebook around 5pm EST yesterday.**

Tuba
07-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Even though the Sun in Leo brings Roy Kronk's trough of the year, there were strongly supportive aspects working in his behalf today. He was deposed for three hours, until noon, accompanied by his counsel, David Evans. Jupiter and Uranus were sextile Roys Sun-Venus-Saturn and Mars with Saturn were trine from Libra. Pluto in Capricorn does not afflict Roy. Later today, the Moon entered Aries, so he and Mr. Evans could congratulate themselves on a job well done.

Are they indignant that these scurrilous assertions had to be dealt with? Outraged, more like. Hard lines for somebody who was trying to do the right thing.

Hunnie
07-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Anyone who can guide me:
I ran across an article on WESH News, while reading about Mr. Kronk...and I saw something else that blew me out of the water, I wasn't aware of this new law.
An amendment went into effect this month in Florida, that bans a Judge from appointing Attorneys to an indigent client if they have already retained and paid a lawyer.It keeps the attorney from walking away, when the client is broke.

The new law, enacted this year by Florida Legislative, was enacted in response to the Anthony Case!
Baez, being Casey's lead Attorney would be unable to withdraw...
http://www.wesh.com/news/24442681/detail.html

Would one use the "time" the "law" went in to effect, or the " foreclosure" of home to see what direction Baez is going?

I have been doing a lot of studying with the charts, and trying my best to learn, It's very confusing...lol.
Personally, I feel that he wants Casey to come on out with it, and she will take this to her grave...

Tuba
07-31-2010, 12:10 PM
The legislature would not need personal knowledge of Mr. Baez's affairs nor his inclinations to enact this law, which no doubt foresaw the potential for unwarranted cash outlays if a defendant hires representatives and then goes broke. Could she or he then seek public defenders, when her hired attorneys refuse to work for nothing? This law prevents it.

As media law consultants have commented, Judge Perry would not approve an exit this deep into the case either, because of its prejudicial effect.

LiveLaughLuv
07-31-2010, 12:21 PM
I wonder if any of our fine astrolgers see GA stepping up to the plate for Caylee.

Since GA was confronted by the defense team, he seems to have wavered off ICA....other than the hearing on the 911 calls, he has been absent from court...Do you see GA finally coming to Caylee's defense??? Will he finally tell the truth???

Also, what does ICA feel about her mother/brother and the 911 calls coming into evidence?

TIA

Tuba
07-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Not enough that George was born with a Cardinal T-Square: Jupiter-Uranus-Neptune but he is also targeted by the Cardinal T-Square affecting us all because Saturn is returning to its natal placement in George's horoscope, 2° Libra, accompanied by Mars. Mars reaches 2° Libra tomorrow and Saturn is just minutes away. Meanwhile Jupiter and Uranus united oppose those transit planets and Pluto squares from Capricorn. The Sun will transit George's Mars on Tuesday (ruled by Mars) in square with the Moon. So much fury is bottled that he does go off but as to taking a lead in the direction of the prosecution of the case, it is his Saturn that is redoubled by overhead Saturn, plus Mars and that combination stifles leadership, inhibits it by superior force. The reality of this planetary array is that there is no outlet for George at this time and that is psychologically dangerous to him. The area that is well supported right now is not bold assertion but simply talk. Talk, talk, talk. His Virgo planets are in fine nick and transit Mercury and Venus are there as well. Talk therapy would be ideal.

The prisoner was snorting pepper over the revelations by Cindy & Lee and knew they would damn her. Hard to imagine what she expected from those testimonies. She had to know the facts were already out in their prior statements. Was she hoping they would contradict themselves on the witness stand? If you read #67 above, you know matters only worsened with Mars and Saturn merging as Judge Perry's ruling was announced. She felt defeated.

LiveLaughLuv
08-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Thank you Tuba...

So the prisoner felt defeated but was it enough to sway her to change her plea???

I wonder WHEN GA will blow his bottled up anger, frustration and rage..seems this is the emotions prisoner holds on to as well...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Tuba
08-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Judge Perry has ruled on the Lunceford phone call with the Baez firm. It is not work product and there was no reasonable expectation of privacy. The content of the call will be released. But we knew this. What we want is the common room video from the jail infirmary. We need an injection of realism because we are drowning in the fiction of defense theories to use at trial.

Tuba
08-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Back on March 5 of this year, The Firm moved for indigency status for the prisoner. Venus was at the end of Pisces, indicating two women were on the way out. LambChop, you are watching financial developments in the case and will probably be the first to know if and when the mitigation specialist (J. Barrett) officially withdraws due to compensation problems. Please let us know if you see news on this. Thanks.

Tuba
08-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Always a force to be reckoned with, Dark Moon Lilith was 27°36' of Cancer at the last hearing Prisoner attended. That is the hearing where testimony was taken from Lee and Cindy Anthony. You may remember that the Sun at 23° Cancer was the only influence favorable to the prisoner that day. However, when the Sun in the heavens moved on to reach the 27° Cancer placement of Lilith at the hearing, Judge Perry ruled that the emergency calls recorded in 2008 would be admitted at trial.

Tuba
08-05-2010, 03:19 PM
The personal computer is also l'informatique (Fr.) because it is such a vast store of information, of varying worth and quality. Mercury in Virgo is in perfect harmony with the North Node of the Moon today and tomorrow, a beautiful trine. This makes it a prime day to absorb and sort through offerings from the internet, no matter what your interest.

Mercury is also opposite Prisoner's progressed Pisces Jupiter, however. This is choice time for her to confuse the issue, diffuse focus and mess with your mind. The nodes are helpful to her in this wayward preoccupation. It would be difficult for a professional to make any real sense of what she has confided or answered in response to questions at this time. Guesstimations are the best that could be arrived at but could be well off the mark. A profile limned out now might not resemble the real prisoner in the least.

Tuba
08-06-2010, 07:18 PM
We have been under that flying T-Square among Jupiter-Uranus, Mars-Saturn and then Pluto. Today, Moon got into the mix when she entered Cancer to create a temporary Cardinal Cross.

Not only George Anthony felt this configuration. His daughter did too. The lunar eclipse that launched summer sensitized 4:46 Capricorn, where Pluto cast his vermillion ray too. This happens to conjoin her Neptune and progressed Mars. The immediate effect (discussed at the time) was heightened emotion, hysteria. The lingering presence of Pluto on Neptune brought anxiety from an incident that she was attempting to repress. One guess on that one. Another effect from this transit was vivid concoctions which her imagination was able to embellish in great detail. These may have been substitutes or alternatives to Zenaida the nanny who had been stripped of credibility by various exposed contradictions.

All of that was going on at one point of the Cardinal Cross. When we add the square from Jupiter-Uranus and from Mars-Saturn, the psychological complex is stressed until it goes bun-n-n-ng! The Cancer Moon's presence completes the cross, creates a mood born of frustration and moves on. The flying T marks an important juncture in the prisoner's mental and emotional devolution.

butterfly1978
08-07-2010, 02:00 AM
Tuba, I am sure you have read the latest Doc. Dump. I can just about garranty that KC latest mental issues are directly related to this. Can you imagine what she is thinking... "OMG they are trying to save my life with a bunch of wacked out psychics and conspiracy theories that make the Twilight Zone look beleivable". I don't think that KC or JB really knew that DC was getting all his PI stuff from psychics and conspiracy theorists. I bet KC is about to lose it, she is already feeling that needle in her arm... Karma's a $!*#)

Virtual Truth
08-07-2010, 11:15 AM
From WFTV:

Judge Denies Casey's Death Penalty Motions
Posted: 3:09 pm EDT August 6, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team's attempts at having Florida’s death penalty law overturned have failed.

Perhaps this is her distress!

Tuba
08-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Even though we do not have a birth time for the prisoner, we do know that her Sun Sign ruler is Neptune. For that reason, the lunar eclipse on her Neptune (and her progr. Mars and transit Pluto) is emphasized to the nth power. It is surrounded now by hostile angles from all of these important planets. We never scoff at Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus, Pluto. Nor can we disregard the importance of Sun Sign ruler Neptune entering Pisces next year. Neptune has traveled through Aquarius since 1998.

I'm sure she did snap her wig when she saw someone "working for her", i.e. Dominic, discredit defense efforts by his poor performance in her game of Survivor. Of course, her own moves have been see- through and ridiculous but she marks that down to being crowded and cornered by cops.

We also have seen plenty of evidence that she is terrified by the threat of death at the hands of the State.

MeenaMom
08-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Happy Belated 5th birthday beautiful Caylee, I hope you are celebrating up in heaven and I pray you find justice this year....

This may be a stupid question but would a Solar Return chart on Caylee show us anything ?

Meenamom

Tuba
08-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Looking at our cherub's return, her "star" will reach supreme elevation this year, as her Sun in Leo takes up a position in House 10. She will be a popular topic in public thought & concourse this year. Her mother, as indicated by her natal Moon and ruler of House 10 and House 4 in her natal chart, is found beseiged in the sector of prisons, also afflicted by square from Pluto and opposition from Jupiter-Uranus. Sign of the law, Libra at 23:18, rises. The oncoming New Moon in the Return sextiles the Part of Legal Misfortune in House 12.

Not a stupid question at all~no reason not to cast Caylee's Solar Return. As Ivy Goldstein made clear, the chart lives on.

Tuba
08-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Not meshing for me: Jose Baez's assertion in summer, 2008 that it does Casey no good to give the State the ammunition to put her way for life by directing them to Caylee's remains. And the defense theory that someone other than the prisoner placed Caylee's body at Suburban Drive, Prisoner could not have because she was incarcerated.

Tuba
08-11-2010, 07:40 PM
The prisoner has lost her driver's license and as we continue to rectify her horoscope, progressed II Moon is likely opposite natal Saturn in Sagittarius at this time.

LambChop
08-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Not meshing for me: Jose Baez's assertion in summer, 2008 that it does Casey no good to give the State the ammunition to put her way for life by directing them to Caylee's remains. And the defense theory that someone other than the prisoner placed Caylee's body at Suburban Drive, Prisoner could not have because she was incarcerated.

Yes, these statements conflict each other, don't they. We're not going to tell you where Caylee is because it does her case no good and now we can't tell you who we're looking for but it was someone other prisoner who put Caylee's body there. Wouldn't that still make her responsible????

TakingALook
08-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Hi Tuba,

I don't post that much. And I tried to find thru the 'tags' if Caylee Anthony's birth time was ever found.

Anyway, after listening to the 'Today Show' interviews with G & C they make reference to the day she was born while reminiscing on her 5th birthday.

CA says something about Casey waking her at 12:15 on Monday (which would have been really Tues) and she knew it close to the time of Caylee's Birth.

Then GA says during the interview that on the morning of her 5th birth date he had been restless that previous evening and at 7:14 am he was in her room and thought that he could feel her presence.

Is this her Birth time? Tues,Aug 9, 2005 @ 7:14 am.

Thanks Tuba, I love to read your's and everyones posts in this tread.

Sincerely, TakingALook

FifthEssence
08-13-2010, 11:34 PM
shortened
Hi Tuba,

I don't post that much. And I tried to find thru the 'tags' if Caylee Anthony's birth time was ever found.

Then GA says during the interview that on the morning of her 5th birth date he had been restless that previous evening and at 7:14 am he was in her room and thought that he could feel her presence.

Is this her Birth time? Tues,Aug 9, 2005 @ 7:14 am.

Thanks Tuba, I love to read your's and everyones posts in this tread.

Sincerely, TakingALook

Yes, early on, Core Astro HOUSEMOUSE caught the time of birth on a plaque hanging on the wall in the A's house while viewing a news video of the home.
7:14 a.m. is correct. I couldn't locate the chart she cast but did find the same from a post by our SOULSCAPE.
We thank you for your desire to assist.

NATAL BIRTH CHART/ CAYLEE ANTHONY
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CayleeAnthonyNatal.gif

LambChop
08-14-2010, 07:01 PM
I was touched by what GA said about being in Caylee's room and feeling her presence. I hope that was true. One can only hope he will eventually speak for her when no one else in this family wants to speak her name. It's almost as if CA is trying to wipe away her memory and the fact that she ever existed. CA wants KC home. Would that be to start over again? I believe Caylee tries to make her presence know to CA, too, but these two women, CA and KC, only seem to be focused on topping each other....They seem obsessed with each other at the expense of the child.

Tuba
08-15-2010, 11:01 AM
In the interview, it seemed like George was busting to say that he's not stupid nor demented and that he can see and evaluate the evidence against his daughter but the continuous, ever present and overwhelming pressure from the woman beside him wouldn't let him utter. Saunders repeated the questions and made them more pointed so that George could not evade them but he did anyway, reducing it to "I don't want to think....." The justification and rationalisation George gave for his daughter's claims against him and Lee were sickly, weaker than a drink of water. Was that Cindy's twist on why the prisoner wrote those slurs? Because there was "context" (hah!) & she was merely consoling an inmate? With that word alone, I see the mark of Cindy in his thinking--or if he doesn't really excuse those accusations, in his statement in front of Cindy. Where was the outrage on the part of either of these parents? Unseemly. Detrimental to their whole posture on this case because if they can explain charges of molestation away, they can "explain" anything.

Caylee had Mercury on the North Node of Neptune, astral and psychic. It is easy to believe & understand how George feels her presence. Strangely, that would be possible whether she were alive or dead because the astral form of a human being can project in life and ghostly visitations have been known down through the halls of time to our beginnings. Describing it was emotional for him, of course.

Remember when George was talking to investigators privately in 2008 and he told them that matters had to be directed a certain way, treated carefully because his wife would otherwise come apart? He was completely sincere and that is still one of his motivators. He sees Cindy when there are no cameras, so he tries (hard) to manage Cindy the defenseless and Cindy the armoured and harshly defensive. The strain must be more than a steel building could bear.

LiveLaughLuv
08-15-2010, 11:30 AM
The parents of Casey Anthony talked to NBC’s Kerry Sanders in their home Wednesday. Their daughter, Casey, is accused of the first-degree murder of their granddaughter, Caylee.

“I want the truth to come out,” George Anthony said. He said he wants the person responsible for Caylee’s death to be held accountable.

“Even if it winds up with your daughter being convicted?” Sanders asked.

“If that’s something that has to happen, then I guess that will happen,” George Anthony said. “I still believe … there’s more to this story, there’s more people involved.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-mom-cindy-tells-nbc-that-she-believes-casey-will-come-home-to-work-on-foundation.html#comments

Tuba, George was almost there, until he had to add, there's more to this story, there's more people involved..

This is how this family has learned to soothe themselves. G seems to be more accepting of the fact that Caylee is indeed deceased and the possibility that it was his own daughter who did this, is a thought on his mind.

I truly wish you would see if George will stand up and become Caylee's voice and be the rational one in the family. I also noticed many times, when G is asked some questions, ie, George why aren't you using your detective skills, G states, my wife won't let me...same as the molestation claim, he stated that could never happen in my home, my wife wouldn't allow it. RG asked him questions, again, my wife won't let me. Does C have that strong a hold on everyone in this family? What does she hold over their heads?

Cindy on the other hand will deflect blame till the bitter end and then at the end will still try to show ICA a martyr, taking the blame for someone else...she will protect ICA at all costs, has she forgotten about Caylee? She is not honoring Caylee's memory...JMHO

Has Cindy always been contrary? Combative? Argumentative? What can make her face reality? What would make her "sure" Caylee is deceased???

I am just floored by this last interview and each time C opens her mouth, she eats both feet. Do you see her presence harming ICA's cause??

Finally, sorry for all of this, if you can't do it, I truly understand...more to see what's ahead...Do you see the prisoner changing her plea to guilty? ( I remember you said she felt defeated after the 911 calls will be placed into evidence)...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

LiveLaughLuv
08-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Also can we make this forum a sticky???

I always have problems locating it...TIA

Tuba
08-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Yes, Cindy does have that strong hold on all of them: Lee, George and the prisoner when she was at liberty pre-2008. I don't think it is information that she uses as blackmail. I think it is purely emotional blackmail with some financial threat attached. Cindy has really nice planets but there is one complex that causes trouble for her & everyone around her. She has Mercury sextile Mars, and not sloppy, exact. That is all to the good, in fact, very good. But the Mars is in Pisces, so anger went underground--right into the aquifer--at some critical stage of development and it made a quincunx to Pluto the Ever Rumbling, when it did. At the same time Mercury, of course, squared that Pluto. Insidious and invidious. For all of the in-your-face blaring and blasting there is much held in reserve for revenge. Now that her progressed Mercury has come to that Pluto, the wrath is more fierce. She is one very angry woman and has been for a very long time. At least back to her first Saturn return. Until she finds the roots of that rage and releases it, we have the present portrait.

In the Solar Return requested for Caylee, there was powerful indication of pressure on the prisoner to give way, to admit what she had done. I say that because Caylee's Moon is 4:35 Libra, natally: her mother. In the Return that fell in House 12 of jails and prisons, conjunct Mars, Saturn, Venus. Venus & Mars ruled Caylee's parental Houses in life, again marking in deep colours that cluster in House 12 as the prisoner and mother. But also in the Return is Pluto in House 3 of witnesses and evidence, squaring the cluster. When Pluto squares Saturn, the heavy, heavy keyword is SURRENDER. This does not mean Prosecutors or The Team press her to give way. It means the facts marshalled against her do this. But the prisoner, as her mother too, has a facility for refusing realities.

FifthEssence
08-15-2010, 10:59 PM
Also can we make this forum a sticky???

I always have problems locating it...TIA

When you are 'signed in' you will note the SEARCH option in the horizontal blue bar menu near the top of the WS page.
Simply type in CAYLEE ASTROLOGY or ASTROLOGY or FORENSIC ASTROLOGY.

Hope this helps.:smile:

LiveLaughLuv
08-16-2010, 07:40 AM
Thank you Fifth..

Thanks Tuba...so ICA is still fighting the reality that the evidence is pointing to her...I guess, like mother, like daughter...Thank you so much...

LiveLaughLuv
08-16-2010, 07:46 AM
Sources: George, Cindy Anthony's Attorney Quitting
Sources Say Move Result Of Defense's Recent Filings
POSTED: 5:51 am EDT August 16, 2010
UPDATED: 6:42 am EDT August 16, 2010
http://www.wesh.com/r/24643120/detail.html

There's the other attorney you saw who would be leaving the case...Brad Conway has resigned...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

passionflower
08-16-2010, 12:41 PM
Brad Conway resigns - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

another thing happening today

QB.
08-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Not only did BC resign but
"...Casey Anthony’s defense, the prosecution and EquuSearch attorneys met in Perry’s office about a half-hour after Conway’s “Today” appearance, WESH’s Bob Kealing reported."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/category/jose-baez/

Tuba
08-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Our esteemed WS readers may speculate about Venus conjunct Mars in Libra opposing the prisoner's own Venus now. It's an aspect of intense flirtation, particularly in this Sign. The prisoner is without a male element to spend it on, however. Shortly, the Sun will trip off her lunar node so as to require a consultation meeting with The Team but the Sun doesn't arrive at that solstice point until the weekend, so love objects and masculine targets are in poor supply. There are always tablets and crayons though, the better to practice "Mrs. Gordon Hunkster" and a variety of hearts and arrows.

Tuba
08-22-2010, 12:08 PM
We have a status hearing and a scheduling conference on August 30 in this case. The prisoner's appearance is not required. Mercury, backstroking at a pace by that Monday, will conjoin the midpoints of her Mercury and Jupiter. She might learn something in court but she has elected not to attend unless compelled. Whenever you are in your yearly trough, it is best to examine matters first hand.

The Full Moon on Tuesday, August 24, introduces Prisoner to the annual low for Pisceans. The Sun will be trining her Taurus lunar node, so The Team's efforts this coming week are in harmony with her own thinking on the case. The overall predicament has tipped her over, however, as seen from Uranus back atop her Sun and Saturn visiting the solstice point of her Mars.

Then too, there is always the underlying potential for a little carelessness on her part or that of a Team member, which forces a painstaking capitulation surprising to everyone. That potential is pregnant within her because her Uranus is the midpoint of Saturn and Neptune in her chart. Playing Survivor games using a pile of lies does keep a player at risk.

LiveLaughLuv
08-24-2010, 09:06 AM
Dorothy Sims visits with ICA for 1 1/2 hours on July 30, 2010
from 19:06:03 - 20:39:38

Dorothy Sims is an attorney who deals with psychological issues. Will we see a change in ICA's plea??? Has someone finally convinced her to plead guilty???

Information taken from below link:
http://www.***********.com/2010/08/casey-anthony-has-interesting-new-jail-visitors/

Justice for Caylee

Tuba
08-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Take a squint at post #97 in this thread re: caving to the facts, not to pressure from The Team, prosecutors or family. Also, post #62 about concoctions with no base in reality, generated by the prisoner. Just a few days after the Sims visit, post #81 deals with how impossible it would be for a professional to accurately profile her from the pure spinach Prisoner was serving.

We don't know Ms. Sims' purpose. She may be a mitigation specialist, looking toward a guilty verdict that puts the prisoner in line for the death penalty or she could be an attorney in the Terence Lenamon camp on how to present a defense in this case. It would be good to know whether J. Barrett is still conferring with Prisoner.

Tuba
08-25-2010, 11:11 AM
My apology. It is post #82, not #62, that describes what the prisoner would be serving up to any professional that urged her to confide. The natural tendency in her to fantasize so as to present a packaged lie was stirred by the combination of aspects active at the time when the new attorneys visited her.

Tuba
08-25-2010, 06:16 PM
In the General Thread, there was mention that Mercury retrograde at the Full Moon happened to square the Dark Moon Lilith. It meant that an invitation, an offer or the suggestion that confidences would be entertained or indeed, any enticement would walk you right over a trap door because Lilith beckons and then denies. This same Lilith at the Full Moon was on Prisoner's sadistic Mars/Saturn mindpoint. Mercury was squaring it, of course. Behind the public scenes, she was conducting mind games and manipulating the few remaining figures in her narrow life.

LambChop
08-25-2010, 08:52 PM
In the General Thread, there was mention that Mercury retrograde at the Full Moon happened to square the Dark Moon Lilith. It meant that an invitation, an offer or the suggestion that confidences would be entertained or indeed, any enticement would walk you right over a trap door because Lilith beckons and then denies. This same Lilith at the Full Moon was on Prisoner's sadistic Mars/Saturn mindpoint. Mercury was squaring it, of course. Behind the public scenes, she was conducting mind games and manipulating the few remaining figures in her narrow life.

Mars/Saturn midpoint = brutality is that correct? There really is no hope for her, is there. Even if she were released there is a good chance she would do it again and again. Makes you wonder why she was asked the question, "Is this like the last time?"

Toi
08-26-2010, 10:39 PM
I wonder in JB's statement next week if he will be announcing that LKB is stepping down since this new attorney is coming on now? Tuba what do you think?
http://www.wesh.com/r/24774586/detail.html

Paulette
08-27-2010, 01:40 AM
I wonder in JB's statement next week if he will be announcing that LKB is stepping down since this new attorney is coming on now? Tuba what do you think?
http://www.wesh.com/r/24774586/detail.html

She's going to cross-examine Dr. G - good luck with that!

She has an asteroid named for her, "Dr.G." #17602

Tuba
09-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Mercury opposes the prisoner's Jupiter and The Team is after David Evans as we all know. Evans declines to serve as a witness for the defense since he represents Roy M. Kronk & wants to continue as his att'y. If anyone can locate Evan's filings on this issue, I will be happy to chart that. This controversy arose when Defense published their witness list.

Tuba
09-10-2010, 02:59 PM
What does please the prisoner is her ability to "afford" the services of Sims. This is shown by Part of Fortune in Taurus in House 1. This is supported by favorable aspects also from all of the Virgo planets where Sims is active, in House 5.

Interesting that Prisoner was born with Jupiter square Saturn and in this horoscope, those two planets are opposed. It is clear that the prisoner is frantic about her legal predicament as she is at the end of her roller in the law Sign, Libra.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/SimsSignsOn001.jpg

Tuba
09-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Prisoner continues in her annual trough, in fact, the bedrock bottom of the trench. The advent of Sims exposed a defense in flux. The Virgo facts are obscured by the dark of the Moon beneath the horizon and the chances being taken with an assortment of defense theories, Sun in the House of gambles, lead into oblivion, riderless horses. The Sun there, conjoined by the Moon on its dark side, malfunctions. This attorney signed on during the retrograde motion of Mercury and thus participates in an unstable union with The Team, subject to change. The cusp of this dicey move, 22° Leo, is a degree without command of the situation. Sims is decidedly not in charge of how this progresses. Mid-month, Juno will be at that cusp too, aggravating the sense of powerlessness.

Also, mid-month, the Sun closes his square to Prisoner's Uranus and opposition to her Mercury while the Moon is on that Uranus, having passed her Saturn Monday night. Then the Moon hits her Mars, followed by the Sun squaring that Mars. These afflictions provoke sharp conflicts of will and suffocating stress. Furthermore, the whole dynamic is overheated and because Sagittarius forms one side of the conflict, we know she is railing against her legal predicament.

Mars enters Scorpio on Tuesday, a Mars day. The Team strikes out on a new offensive. Bear in mind that this is the south node of Prisoner's Moon, marking it a loser.

MeenaMom
09-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Heads up Jose Baez and Cheney Mason to hold a press conference at 9 am..:waitasec:

www.local6.com

MeenaMom
09-14-2010, 11:25 AM
there are two new attorneys gosh I hope this link works

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24998809/detail.html

Tuba
09-14-2010, 01:16 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/IntroducingNewMembersofTheTeam001.jpg

Kat
09-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Tuba, just from your experiences from comparing charts to various criminal offenders--do you, personally, think that KC is cognizant that her lies are not working?

I'm having a hard time framing this question, I'm sorry. Do you, personally, think that she is even aware of how absurd her lies are or is it that she doesn't care? (I'm not referencing any mental illness or psychosis, IMHO it's entirely possible for one to lie or commit crimes without suffering from such).

Also, from looking at her charts do you see her ever confessing to her crime? Not the time and date, but does she have the ability to conceed she did indeed commit this crime?

I hope that question wasn't too obtuse :)

Tuba
09-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Well, we do have a platform to start from. The prisoner, when she was at liberty in the pre-arrest days, typed to her friends that lying was so much fun. She puts no weight nor value on a statement being the truth or a double distilled lie. Pouring on the old banana oil is an amusement. So were her survivor games prior to confinement. Now, she has personal skin in the game so the lies have to count for something. Can she judge their innate absurdity? I don't think so or she would have vetted them in advance of putting them out there. But does she recognise the reaction from others? To some extent and slowly~still considering them salvageable. So much is at stake she doesn't dare contemplate that they may be transparent. Triple panic! From birth, her Pisces Mercury has been combust the Sun and square Mars & Uranus. Not somewhat square but tight.

Prisoner's Uranus is exactly midpoint her Saturn/Neptune, so she can be forced to confront the truth. Surprise would be a vital factor in such a moment.

Tuba
09-15-2010, 05:46 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/WitnessListIncludesDavidEvans001.jpg

Creative solution to a conflict of interest, as seen in the horoscope for Defense complying with date for filing amended witness list.

Angel Who Cares
09-21-2010, 02:17 AM
OT: Hello my dear friends & Astrolgers,
Dropped in to give u all an update! Still have been ill & having trouble fightin infections. My immune system can't seem to fight infections & had 2 surgeries last week as well! Recovering from those & awaiting more tests results along with seeing an onocology hematologist again next week! The DR's r having a hard time trying to get to the bottom of why I keep getting the infections & that my blood levels are all abnormal still. Getting really tired of not having any answers yet after so many months! :(

:blowkiss: Thanks Fifth for adding the media in the time-stamped astrolgy thread while I've been ill..I do hope that I get back on my feet beofre the trial, as I know u will be needing a lot of help to get the media posted for all of our brillant astrolgers!

At least this afternoon I'll have some new video's & audio to listen to while I'm recovering from my surgeries with the release of more discovery today! :wink:

ETA: P.S. No Tuba I didn't miss the hearing when CA & LA testified...wasn't going to miss that one..haven't missed any of them..have been watching most of them on InSessions on TV when stuck in bed & the pc when I have been able to sit up for longer periods.

Also please send prayers for my dad who was just discharged from the hospital yesterday in the evening....he had a very severe urinary tract infection again..they sent him home, but with a cather, so I'm up tonite to let my mom sleep, to tend to him, due to the cather bag etc.! He is sleeping right now so I was able to do some reading tonite & catch up on some threads. I'll sleep when his aide comes in the early am...that way I'll be up when the discovery is released in the pm!

Thanks again everyone & I do apologize for not getting to all of my messages yet! :blowkiss:

:grouphug:'s
:angel:

FifthEssence
09-21-2010, 05:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/butterflyacrosspg.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/GETWELLangel.jpg

JSV
09-21-2010, 11:41 AM
Prayers going out for you and your father . I am so sorry you are having to go through this .I hope the Dr. can find what is making you so sick .I am not an Astrologer but I read here all the time .I worry about you when I don't see you posting .You are such a great person .we all love you .Please get well soon.

Tuba
09-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Very reassuring to know you are always engaged with the forum Angel, so that takes care of us and our worries but how about you? At least, we know the Thursday Full Moon favors Leos and provides illumination and awareness so that a better diagnosis and understanding may be in the offing. Here's to a speedy recovery from recent surgeries! I am a huge believer in oranges to strengthen immunity, one every single day.

Tuba
09-21-2010, 02:52 PM
This is the first Full Moon to agitate the prisoner's Decision Point, falling on it directly. Other planets have hit it, other lunations have afflicted it but this Full Moon is right there. Her Decision Point is 1:18 Aries.

At the same time, Mars will be atop her Pluto in Scorpio while the Moon above squares Pluto in Capricorn overhead at breakfast. This stirs every assertive impulse she has and brings on antagonistic reaction from others. The transiting lunar node conjoins her Neptune now, representing the shuffle in her team, some joining, some leaving and the resultant confusion plus necessary adjustment. It is a period of deceptive practices (NO!) and when she continues to put out her own clackers to anyone listening with one ear.

Some of the decisions she makes may have to do with limits, if any, on targeting individuals. Are Lee, George, Cindy, Kronk, Domenic Casey, Leonard Padilla plus her former friends all fair game? Any taboos at all? And, not to view this Full Moon in isolation, the Sun we know has been messing with her Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Mars, Uranus and birth Sun for a month. Therefore, time also for a strategy adjustment. The fabric of lies tore long, long ago and now will not even cover her lidless toilet.

The Fatal Flaw in her preferred strategy, 0:44 Capricorn, happens to afflict her decisions by square, so when she is at her most aggro, i.e. right now, the self-preserving, self-protective move would be to back off forty feet and let those with experience and legal education have their head.

nanny1
09-23-2010, 12:57 AM
OT: Hello my dear friends & Astrolgers,
Dropped in to give u all an update! Still have been ill & having trouble fightin infections. My immune system can't seem to fight infections & had 2 surgeries last week as well! Recovering from those & awaiting more tests results along with seeing an onocology hematologist again next week! The DR's r having a hard time trying to get to the bottom of why I keep getting the infections & that my blood levels are all abnormal still. Getting really tired of not having any answers yet after so many months! :(

:blowkiss: Thanks Fifth for adding the media in the time-stamped astrolgy thread while I've been ill..I do hope that I get back on my feet beofre the trial, as I know u will be needing a lot of help to get the media posted for all of our brillant astrolgers!

At least this afternoon I'll have some new video's & audio to listen to while I'm recovering from my surgeries with the release of more discovery today! :wink:

ETA: P.S. No Tuba I didn't miss the hearing when CA & LA testified...wasn't going to miss that one..haven't missed any of them..have been watching most of them on InSessions on TV when stuck in bed & the pc when I have been able to sit up for longer periods.

Also please send prayers for my dad who was just discharged from the hospital yesterday in the evening....he had a very severe urinary tract infection again..they sent him home, but with a cather, so I'm up tonite to let my mom sleep, to tend to him, due to the cather bag etc.! He is sleeping right now so I was able to do some reading tonite & catch up on some threads. I'll sleep when his aide comes in the early am...that way I'll be up when the discovery is released in the pm!

Thanks again everyone & I do apologize for not getting to all of my messages yet! :blowkiss:

:grouphug:'s
:angel:

Sending you and your dad prayers for a speedy recovery..

FifthEssence
09-27-2010, 01:14 AM
Check the news links for streaming of the STATUS HEARING, Monday 9/27/10 @1:30

Tuba
09-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Mercury & the Moon began by squaring, Virgo - Gemini, with both of them afflicting the prisoner's Mars in Sagittarius today. Mercury is still squaring her Mars, so we cannot believe what comes out of her (NO!) and if it is her ideas being fed The Team, out of them either. Her lawyers are asserting the tapes were not wound about Caylee's head and are contradicting Dr. Garavaglia.

The Moon moved on to enter Cancer and launch Prisoner's lunar return. The Mercury affliction to her Mars marks the month ahead because of its timing coincident with the Moon returning to base. This happens once a month and the portents are in the accompanying transits. Mercury is also opposite Jupiter in the heavens. So this is a study in the power of the word and the debasement of that power.

The Sun is conjunct Saturn for her lunar return also and that is a real bringer, particularly if you are incarcerated and facing trial because the depth charge occurs in the legal Sign of Libra. The combination equates to dread fear of prosecution & its consequences. This is also a month long influence as it took place upon the return of the Moon.

Tuba
10-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Yesterday's New Moon opposed the prisoner's Venus and squared her Moon. She is short on patience as never before under this lunar influence. Pawing the ground, she is all in a lather because she's penned. Further, many of her ideas about defending herself are not meshing with the advice of counsel and the direction The Team wants to take this strategically. She is increasingly scatty and superficial. The struggle to face her harsh fate is one she is losing. Rationalizations, excuses and cop outs are the currency of her day, as she retreats into delusion. Attempts to manipulate are mounting.

The New Moon finds her touchy, irritable, fisty, as she was in the jail tapes dealing with her parents. The afflicted Cancer Moon is easily overwrought and she mistrusts those who have volunteered to help her. Self-pity & self-protection have taken over and she expresses herself by carping and complaining and, in combination with the Venus affliction, arguing.

Now that Venus has turned retrograde, self-expression is inappropriate. The Princess of All Things Perfect demands mastrous amounts of attention, burns with jealousy and sighs over her inability to prink and preen in the style she became accustomed to outside. Despite insecurity over her predicament and her future, self love remains intact & in fact, is ticking up.

Tuba
10-16-2010, 04:35 PM
The prisoner continues under the influences of her lunar return of September 30 until the Moon re-enters Cancer October 27. For the current and active return, you may remember that the Sun was conjunct Saturn and both squared the node, putting the wind up Prisoner who is losing heart over her legal position. Then came a New Moon in Libra opposite her Venus and square her Moon, creating a prickly moodiness and super sensitivity with defensive outbursts. Self justification is a big goal but she pursues it using a crude tool kit full of flaky implements like manipulation and trick hoodwinks, the expected bouncers, bangers and of course, fantasy. None the less, it is her patience that is noticeably short.

Over the last couple of days, Sun and Mercury drummed on the same degree that corresponds to her indictment, marking one leaden heavy anniversary. And today the Moon and Venus overhead repeated her natal square, already dinged by the October 7 New Moon. Capping that is the backward motion of this Venus, putting her into an emotional fizz. Mars in Scorpio would be helpful in examing the details of our crime and the death at issue but Mars is closing his square to Neptune within the week and that means fraud and fakery afoot.

LambChop
10-17-2010, 09:57 AM
The prisoner continues under the influences of her lunar return of September 30 until the Moon re-enters Cancer October 27. For the current and active return, you may remember that the Sun was conjunct Saturn and both squared the node, putting the wind up Prisoner who is losing heart over her legal position. Then came a New Moon in Libra opposite her Venus and square her Moon, creating a prickly moodiness and super sensitivity with defensive outbursts. Self justification is a big goal but she pursues it using a crude tool kit full of flaky implements like manipulation and trick hoodwinks, the expected bouncers, bangers and of course, fantasy. None the less, it is her patience that is noticeably short.

Over the last couple of days, Sun and Mercury drummed on the same degree that corresponds to her indictment, marking one leaden heavy anniversary. And today the Moon and Venus overhead repeated her natal square, already dinged by the October 7 New Moon. Capping that is the backward motion of this Venus, putting her into an emotional fizz. Mars in Scorpio would be helpful in examing the details of our crime and the death at issue but Mars is closing his square to Neptune within the week and that means fraud and fakery afoot.

Not sure what this would indicate but let's hope it has something to do with the TES document that appears to be fake. Let's hope SA scheduled a followup deposition date for this week. It will be interesting to see what surfaces. Thank you Tuba for the update.

LambChop
10-17-2010, 09:57 AM

Not sure what this would indicate but let's hope it has something to do with the TES document that appears to be fake. Let's hope SA scheduled a followup deposition date for this week. It will be interesting to see what surfaces. Thank you Tuba, for the update.

LiveLaughLuv
10-21-2010, 08:16 AM
Casey Anthony: Texas EquuSearch volunteers cite ‘tampering’ by defense private eye
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Uncategorized, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on October, 20 2010 6:36 PM
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/10/casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-volunteers-cite-tampering-by-defense-private-eye.html

I wonder if anything will come of this...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

magiemay
10-21-2010, 10:59 AM
Mars is closing his square to Neptune within the week and that means fraud and fakery afoot.

Tuba could this be the news we have heard about Lyons and the witness tampering???

Tuba
10-21-2010, 11:29 AM
Yes, the tampering~attempting to lead and control witness statements~is certainily faking up evidence with intent to defraud. So is the entire presentation that began last year in the spokesperson of Todd Macaluso in court, claiming the remains were not there in the summer and early fall. Now the defense is attempting to substantiate the claim with altered searcher testimony and one phony searcher who declines deposition.

Tuba
10-21-2010, 11:32 AM
As soon as you learn the time of day on October 1 that The Team filed for coverage of new expenses and/or the time of day J.A.C. filed their nine page response on October 15, please post the times for me so that I can chart those filings. Thank you!

salvarenga
10-21-2010, 03:49 PM
As soon as you learn the time of day on October 1 that The Team filed for coverage of new expenses and/or the time of day J.A.C. filed their nine page response on October 15, please post the times for me so that I can chart those filings. Thank you!

Motion to Determine Reasonable Budget for Due Process Costs in a Capital Case and Motion to incur certain Specified Costs - Dated 09/30/10 but no time stamp or fax header is present. This was filed by Ann Finnel. She also filed a Notice of Appearance on the same day but it does not have a time stamp either. If I had to guess, I would say the Notice of Appearance was filed earlier in the day because it shows up on the My Clerk site as 09/30. This motion even though it is dated 09/30/10 does not show on the My Clerk site until 10/01 which tells me it must have been filed either late in the day on the 30th or early in the morning on 10/01.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/News/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Motion%20to%20Determine%20Reasonable%20Budget%20Fo r%20Due%20Process%20Costs%20in%20a%20Capital%20Cas e%20and%20Motion%20to%20Incur%20Certain%20Specifie d%20Costs.pdf

JAC Response to Motion to Determine a Reasonable Budget for Due Process Costs in a Capital Case and Motion to Incur Certain Specified Costs - Filed 10/15/10 at 10:55AM

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/News/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/JAC%20Response%20to%20Mot.%20to%20Determine%20a%20 Reasonable%20Budget%20for%20Due%20Process%20Costs% 20in%20a%20Capital%20Case%20%20&%20Mot.%20to%20Incur%20Certain%20Specified%20Costs .pdf

The next hearing for all of this will be 10/29/10 at 1:30pm. Casey is expected to attend.

Tuba
10-21-2010, 06:16 PM
That is perfect, salvarenga. We really do not need the demand, rather ho-hum & just one in a long series but the JAC response should prove very interesting. I will get on it right away and I thank you very BIG!

Tuba
10-21-2010, 07:56 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/JACRespondstoDefenseMoneyDemands001.jpg

First, congratulations to JAC. You are fully present in your written response, having emerged from behind the green baize door. The crackling low-fi intercom did you a disservice worse than anything the Wizard ever tolerated in Oz.

This horoscope does reveal nodal degree = Ascendant, House 2 & 8. This means this whole "show" is a tragic waste of funds to no reasoned end and blown money, square Saturn ruling House 2, the State can ill afford.

Some money for costs will be provided and soon, but not all that The Team had in its sights. The Moon in Aquarius is trine Saturn, which corresponds to small sums and if Mercury were not ruler of both judge and defense requests, no more funding at all would be approved.

salvarenga
10-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Maybe the judge will offer up the additional monies requested for the copying of her school records and such. Then he can deny the rest of the requests for costs that she's ask for.

FifthEssence
10-22-2010, 06:17 PM
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

It's OFFICIAL. She's OUT! No surprise.

10/22/2010 Motion to Withdraw
as Counsel (Linda K. Baden, Esq)

LambChop
10-22-2010, 06:21 PM
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

It's OFFICIAL. She's OUT! No surprise.

10/22/2010 Motion to Withdraw
as Counsel (Linda K. Baden, Esq)

And on a full moon, no less.

Tuba
10-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Linda Kenney Baden was born on an Aries Full Moon in Libra and withdraws on one. Very apt. As you say, she has not been on the scene in a long, long time. Still, it is always neater to have official notice.

FifthEssence
10-22-2010, 09:45 PM
We may have to wait a couple days beings it's the weekend before we can get a look at the Motion to Withdraw. Hoping there's a time-stamp on the document.

Found this article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-lawyer-leaves-20101022,0,558773.story
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:38 p.m. EDT, October 22, 2010

snips:
The New York City based attorney cited financial reasons for her departure and state rules surrounding Casey Anthony being declared indigent for costs in the murder case.

"As out of state counsel I have been traveling to Florida and elsewhere to properly represent Ms. Anthony," she wrote in her motion. But, she added, it is her "understanding that the JAC prohibits payment of such costs to out of state attorneys even though they have rendered and are rendering their services free of charge."

Kenney Baden goes on to say she cannot continue representing Casey Anthony "in the absence of substantial funds to cover the costs of travel and reimbursement for expenses, which she anticipates will increase as trial approaches…"

( and here's the kicker folks)"I believe in the client's innocence to the charges and do not wish personally or professionally to withdraw from this case," she wrote. "Nonetheless, because the state of Florida fails to reimburse out of state pro bono attorneys for expenses, I am forced to make this application…"

Tuba
10-23-2010, 07:04 PM
August 3 on our calendar is information about a second woman to step down. I think all Websleuths knew it would be the esteemed Linda Kenney Baden, who just did.

FifthEssence
10-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Mark your calendars for this FRIDAY @ 1:30 PM

Am sure WFTV and MyFoxOrlando will be streaming live.

The Defense wants more $$$$$ but the JAC responds otherwise.
See TUBA post #139 regarding Motion & Response

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Tuba
10-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Heliocentric Mercury is dead bang on the Ascendant here but Mercury on this Thursday is sesquare Uranus. The fortunes are not supportive of this undertaking. Communication disrupted. Veracity is in question with Neptune in House 3 parallel the Sun, ruling House 9. (An understatement)

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ScheduledSparksDeposition001.jpg

Kat
10-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Tuba, I'm being very nosey, and not in a nice way. :sheesh:

If you have time can you have a peek at KC's chart and see what her mental state is at this time?

(I'm not being nice because I hope it reads that she is anxious and about to climb the walls again.)

Thanks Tuba.

Tuba
10-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Prisoner was able to see over the ridge of her trough as of September 22 and is now favored by Scorpio, A Sun Sign compatible with her own. Sun, Mercury and retrograde Venus are all moving through Scorpio but tomorrow, she loses Mars. Mars has also been transiting Scorpio but enters Sagittarius tomorrow in the small hours (2:48 a.m. by clocks in Orlando). His passage through Sagittarius looms as a nettle and bramble patch for her. Mars will square her Jupiter, conjoin her Saturn, unh! heavy!, conjoin her own Mars, square her Mercury while conjoining her Uranus, k-pow!, and then square her Sun. Mars in Sagittarius in unfavorable relation to her natal planets threatens problems legal, Libra & Sagittarius being our legal Signs.

It is that conjunction Mars to Saturn that produces stress and tension but also trauma. Mars' square to Mercury brings harsh news, insults and disputes. His square to Jupiter, a rash overestimate of the strengths in her position, in her defense, in her prospects. When Mars comes to her Uranus, she will feel a fierce urge to assert her independence in decisions that affect her, no matter what the advice she receives. Mars confronting her Sun by square provokes her temper and overall hostility. Rash impulses take her over but where is she to go with them, what range of action can she bring to bear?

When Mars moves into Sagittarius during dream time tonight, Uranus remains on Prisoner's Sun but Mercury is sesquare this Uranus, creating rebellious outbursts and eccentric demands for change. This characterizes the whole day, not just the nightmares floating above Cell F-DORML-12.

LambChop
10-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh my goodness. KC will be turning herself into a pretzel. First her forensic attorney leaves her, then LB hires a criminal attorney and this afternoon the depo of BS. So what does she think will happen at the trial? Those jailers must have tails to tell I would guess.

Thank you Tuba for previews of the coming events.

Tuba
10-29-2010, 11:26 AM
I have the Brandon Sparks deposition from Washington State on Google Alert but not a word............

salvarenga
10-29-2010, 11:55 AM
I have the Brandon Sparks deposition from Washington State on Google Alert but not a word............

Found this tucked away in this motion:

10/26/2010 State Motion to Extend Depo Deadline For Specific Non-Expert Defense Witnesses Listed After May Filed 10/26/10 at 2:36PM

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/58585399/10262010-State-Motion-to-Extend-Depo-Deadline-For-Specific-Non-Expert-Defense-Witnesses-Listed-After-May-2010

"The attorney for Brandon Sparks has stopped responding to requests to set his deposition and the undersigned has had contact with prosecutors in King County, Washington in an effort to secure his presence at deposition."

"Based upon the foregoing, the undersigned respectfully requests a 30 day extension to depose or complete the deposition of of witnesses Laura Buchanan, Brandon Sparks, Gail St. John, Tamra St. John, and Travis Sanders."

PaulaF513
10-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Does anything in the readings point to the identification of Caylee's father?

FifthEssence
10-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Does anything in the readings point to the identification of Caylee's father?

NO, the charts cannot identify WHO her father may be.

TakingALook
10-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Hi everyone. I have a question. Do or could the charts tell how ICA feels about the members of her defense team.

Since she is not a lawyer, and can't have that much knowledge of every angle in her case, can she really know what kind of job they are doing for her.

I just wait at all these hearings, for her to jump up out of that chair and say that she wants to 'fire' all of them and change her plea. Think that might ever happen?

A girl can dream right.......LOL. TIA

Tuba
10-29-2010, 11:15 PM
We can look into this tomorrow. Thanks for the question. I can tell you that if ever she were to become disenchanted and/or alienated, this current transit of Mars in Sagittarius afflicting everything she's got, while Uranus of rebellion is on her Sun, would produce that. This Mars will affect her all of November and the full first week of December.

FifthEssence
10-30-2010, 03:21 AM

Brief blurb on the WFTV.com site following reported notes that FBI Special Agent Savage was being deposed by Defense on Thursday.:
http://www.wftv.com/news/25561067/detail.html

'Former meter reader Roy Kronk's son was to be deposed Thursday as well, but court records show Brandon Sparks is not cooperating.

Tuba
10-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Some background first, TakingALook, before we get to your question which is how the prisoner assesses the defense Team Baez is putting forward for her. What we know from Baez interviews aired on the news is that she decides how to plead her case, SOP. This includes the offer from State in August of 2008 of limited immunity for the location of the remains. Prisoner declined the offer. As regards pleas in general, he has said, "She has to do the time, so it is for her to decide."

Baez has also said that he has informed her of ways this prosecution could go and could end. I surmise he has also, in many words at many moments, told her he has gathered the best team possible and that they are determined to put on the strongest defense. He has not announced that to the news organs or to crime show hosts but it seems natural he would have so assured her and also, that she would have required reassurance on multiple occasions.

Turning this around to look at developments from her perspective and your question, she told her parents after she was first jailed that she was beginning to trust Jose somewhat because she had to. We know from the statement that she does not readily deposit trust. She may have struggled to give any trust, fought herself that is. As matters proceeded, she decided she did not trust Judge Strickland. She eventually chose to replace him. Even outside her criminal predicament, she has an ingrained habit of immediately laying off blame for whatever goes wrong & for her mistakes, sins, crimes, onto others. The imaginary Zenaida and Samantha are straw people for just that purpose.

Now we have come to a pass where the big thrust to save her is continually flattened and court is one putrid load of clams after another. First the Libran New Moon squared her Moon and opposed her Venus and now Saturn is repeating the slams. However, Uranus and Jupiter sit atop her Sun and so, you have rightly divined that the prisoner is ready to KICK. There is an entire post above about the action of Mars on her mood and attitude.

In 2008 I wrote about her tendency to turn and bite people on the leg, including people she had used. I said that if she did that to Jose Baez, it would be the bite you don't come home from. She insists she is mentally competent and sound. The jail evaluation when she was taken into custody in July, 2008 supports that assertion. She defied Terence Lenamon and his mental illness approach to defending her. She has declared herself indigent and cannot fantasize hiring new clothespin men for her defense toy truck, tossing these. The road ahead is posted, "All exits closed."

LambChop
10-30-2010, 11:49 AM
So what you are saying Tuba is that she realizes she has reached the end of another hallway?

Tuba
10-30-2010, 04:05 PM
We are on page 7 and the material on how Mars is affecting the prisoner now is on page 6 at #149.

LambChop
10-30-2010, 05:51 PM
Prisoner was able to see over the ridge of her trough as of September 22 and is now favored by Scorpio, A Sun Sign compatible with her own. Sun, Mercury and retrograde Venus are all moving through Scorpio but tomorrow, she loses Mars. Mars has also been transiting Scorpio but enters Sagittarius tomorrow in the small hours (2:48 a.m. by clocks in Orlando). His passage through Sagittarius looms as a nettle and bramble patch for her. Mars will square her Jupiter, conjoin her Saturn, unh! heavy!, conjoin her own Mars, square her Mercury while conjoining her Uranus, k-pow!, and then square her Sun. Mars in Sagittarius in unfavorable relation to her natal planets threatens problems legal, Libra & Sagittarius being our legal Signs.

It is that conjunction Mars to Saturn that produces stress and tension but also trauma. Mars' square to Mercury brings harsh news, insults and disputes. His square to Jupiter, a rash overestimate of the strengths in her position, in her defense, in her prospects. When Mars comes to her Uranus, she will feel a fierce urge to assert her independence in decisions that affect her, no matter what the advice she receives. Mars confronting her Sun by square provokes her temper and overall hostility. Rash impulses take her over but where is she to go with them, what range of action can she bring to bear?

When Mars moves into Sagittarius during dream time tonight, Uranus remains on Prisoner's Sun but Mercury is sesquare this Uranus, creating rebellious outbursts and eccentric demands for change. This characterizes the whole day, not just the nightmares floating above Cell F-DORML-12.

Now we know why she looked as if she were ready to cry, or jump over the table. Thanks Tuba.

TakingALook
10-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Some background first, TakingALook, before we get to your question which is how the prisoner assesses the defense Team Baez is putting forward for her. What we know from Baez interviews aired on the news is that she decides how to plead her case, SOP. This includes the offer from State in August of 2008 of limited immunity for the location of the remains. Prisoner declined the offer. As regards pleas in general, he has said, "She has to do the time, so it is for her to decide."

Baez has also said that he has informed her of ways this prosecution could go and could end. I surmise he has also, in many words at many moments, told her he has gathered the best team possible and that they are determined to put on the strongest defense. He has not announced that to the news organs or to crime show hosts but it seems natural he would have so assured her and also, that she would have required reassurance on multiple occasions.

Turning this around to look at developments from her perspective and your question, she told her parents after she was first jailed that she was beginning to trust Jose somewhat because she had to. We know from the statement that she does not readily deposit trust. She may have struggled to give any trust, fought herself that is. As matters proceeded, she decided she did not trust Judge Strickland. She eventually chose to replace him. Even outside her criminal predicament, she has an ingrained habit of immediately laying off blame for whatever goes wrong & for her mistakes, sins, crimes, onto others. The imaginary Zenaida and Samantha are straw people for just that purpose.

Now we have come to a pass where the big thrust to save her is continually flattened and court is one putrid load of clams after another. First the Libran New Moon squared her Moon and opposed her Venus and now Saturn is repeating the slams. However, Uranus and Jupiter sit atop her Sun and so, you have rightly divined that the prisoner is ready to KICK. There is an entire post above about the action of Mars on her mood and attitude.

In 2008 I wrote about her tendency to turn and bite people on the leg, including people she had used. I said that if she did that to Jose Baez, it would be the bite you don't come home from. She insists she is mentally competent and sound. The jail evaluation when she was taken into custody in July, 2008 supports that assertion. She defied Terence Lenamon and his mental illness approach to defending her. She has declared herself indigent and cannot fantasize hiring new clothespin men for her defense toy truck, tossing these. The road ahead is posted, "All exits closed."

Oh Miss Tuba, I THANK YOU for this chart reading.

I know absolutely NOTHING about how to read these charts, but I plan to go back later and research some of the suggested 101 classes/books that everyone has suggested.

Sometimes, after reading other threads, I get really 'gloomy' over some of the things that are going on with this case......

But, I ALWAYS come HERE to see what you all find in the charts and it LIFTS my spirits and keeps me from becoming more frustrated with all the negative things that seem to surround this case.

I have always felt that I have somewhat of a special 'intuition' on things that I really put my mind to and concentrate on.....but who knows.

Lastly, I know that everyone here APPRECIATES your/& others hard and dedicated work with this case. God Bless and Life's Best to each of you. TY......Taking A Look

Kat
11-02-2010, 04:17 AM
Tuba, whenever you have a chance and if you are so inclined, could you please have a look at Cindy's chart in relation to the last hearing in which KC was present?

IMHO there appears to be a shift in the confidence that both of KC's parents have shown and during the hearing Cindy particularily appeared distressed.

Just curious. Thank you so much.

Tuba
11-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Jupiter-Uranus, as a twosome, revisited her Mars in September and have way overstayed their welcome. They are still there. She feels immense frustration every time a defense motion is defeated. Mars overhead opposed her Mercury and squared her Pluto last week, bringing many ideas she would like to dispute but an inability to do so. She has been stifled. Pluto agitation came from the desire and urge to rule her daughter's situation, also blocked.

Because she has a Taurus Venus, this current backward movement of Venus in the heavens in an unfriendly Sign, has disappointed her in many ways: opposing her Venus, squaring her Uranus, and now squaring her Moon from the location of her Neptune. This destabilises her relationships and makes it hard to get along with others. She is overset by failures.

Zoe Bogart
11-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi everyone. I have a question. Do or could the charts tell how ICA feels about the members of her defense team.

Since she is not a lawyer, and can't have that much knowledge of every angle in her case, can she really know what kind of job they are doing for her.

I just wait at all these hearings, for her to jump up out of that chair and say that she wants to 'fire' all of them and change her plea. Think that might ever happen?

A girl can dream right.......LOL. TIA

Bold mine.

The only thing I can picture Casey standing up and shouting is: "My mother did it!" with a sinister gleam in her eye as she gets Cindy's lethal injection ready.

Do I think Cindy did it? Of course not. I do think Casey would hang her mother with the charge if she could think of a good reason Cindy could have been hot rodding in that stinky Pontiac.

Astrologically though, we've seen Casey is stubborn. Cindy is stubborn. I don't see Casey making any kind of plea other than "not guilty" because Casey inherited Cindy's determination and will stick to her story, no matter what. We'll never fully know exactly what went down in the 12 - 24 hours before little Caylee took her last breath. :(

Zoe Bogart
11-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Jupiter-Uranus, as a twosome, revisited her Mars in September and have way overstayed their welcome. They are still there. She feels immense frustration every time a defense motion is defeated. Mars overhead opposed her Mercury and squared her Pluto last week, bringing many ideas she would like to dispute but an inability to do so. She has been stifled. Pluto agitation came from the desire and urge to rule her daughter's situation, also blocked.

Because she has a Taurus Venus, this current backward movement of Venus in the heavens in an unfriendly Sign, has disappointed her in many ways: opposing her Venus, squaring her Uranus, and now squaring her Moon from the location of her Neptune. This destabilises her relationships and makes it hard to get along with others. She is overset by failures.

Thanks, Tuba, as usual, your insights don't fail. To me, Cindy hasn't looked her old fighting self in quite a while, especially since the doc dump where we read Casey's accusations against her father and brother. Let's not forget when both Cindy and Lee were made to testify a few months ago, we saw big changes in the family dynamic. I'm glad I'm not in their shoes.

I haven't looked at transits and Cindy's chart lately but I'm sure it's hasn't been good for her in quite some time.

LambChop
11-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Is there any way to tell from the charts how LA is doing? We never hear anything about him and with all the document releases he must have some feelings about his sister that he has NOT shared with the public.

Tuba
11-03-2010, 07:57 PM
If we could see him, he'd look like he'd been pulled up by the roots. The October New Moon squared his Moon - Mars in Capricorn. Trouble from women. Then our last Full Moon opposed his Saturn - Pluto conjunction (& of course, the Sun was atop it). That is the absolute ugliest combination you can pour into the blender. Then Mars went over his Mercury~FLASH point! And then this past Thursday, Mars hit his Uranus and is now over his Venus,exact. It's crying time in the relationship with M. He hasn't had much time for the prisoner. However, as we move from November into December, Mars transits his Neptune, Mars transits Cindy's Saturn and Mars (as discussed at length) transits Prisoner's Mars and Uranus square her Mercury. The whole familia feels the fell blow.

LambChop
11-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Look at how many lives KC has destroyed and continues to do so. I feel bad for him.

Tuba
11-04-2010, 10:56 AM
As for the effect on Defense of the advent of Sims and Finnell, they appear in the statement to the press, post #117, page 5 this thread, as the double Moon in Sagittarius (two women, not one). They are at 13° and in the eighth month hence will square the Sun in House 12 of the announcement to the press. Then as the trial progresses, the Moon does too, to square Jupiter-Uranus. Squares that cause friction when they strike up against the evidentiary fine details of Sun in Virgo with their broad big picture approach. Theory crashes against facts.

That press announcement revealed a worse problem that has nothing to do with the new team members. Saturn sits in House 12 square not only Pluto but also the Part of Fortune. Actual guilt and past error doom the outcome.

There are also posts at #113 and 114 for Sims signing onto The Team.

Tuba
11-09-2010, 07:53 PM
There will be a new attempt to interview Brandon Sparks long distance tomorrow. He now is represented by counsel, as everyone knows.

Chiquita71
11-10-2010, 03:33 AM
As noted in the analysis, this intercepted Mercury not only shares the degree of our lunar node (tragedy) but is on the north node of Neptune. We talked about that in relation to Caylee in the Father's Day video, in that she was apprehensive. She had to have premonitions because her Mercury was on Neptune's node for life. George & Cindy may also be full of dread. Neptune can easily mask the truth and it would not be the first time these witnesses took part in the masquerade.

Hello Tuba :)

I am amazed by you and the other astros. I have only posted here a few times, I come here when I need deeper understanding. I am never disappointed. Thank you all.

When I first saw the video of Caylee with her great grandpa, which was almost a year after the beginning of the case, I instantly thought "that baby looks like she knows what is going to happen. Or she has a strong sense that something is wrong. She looks so...haunted, scared, leery."

I read the chart/reading you did here(sorry I don't remember the details)but IIRC you said what you have said above(BBM). But, you also said more, and everything you said confirmed for me what I had felt I saw in Caylee in that video.

The video is hard to watch, I feel it and see it in her so strongly. I am disturbed that she would know about this ahead of time. I don't mean to bring belief systems into the conversation to offend, only to help make my point from my point of view: the Universe/Creator is loving. Is there any chart you can do, or do you just know for yourself, what that video means. Why Caylee would know ahead of time, that something so awful was going to happen? Should I think of it as "awful" as I do? It haunts me, the thought that at that moment she might have really understood what was going to happen to her.

I hope I have not offended anyone. If you need to delete my post, please do so. I read what your originally wrote a while ago, I don't remember if I posted anything about it then. And, I came across this post which sparked those feelings and questions again. I have heard of people having all kinds of premonitions about all kinds of things and I believe in them as I believe in Astrology on a metaphysical and scientific level. It's just, aren't most of those(premonitions) so the person can avoid(not that they always can or do)or change course? In a baby's case, in Caylee's case...why? Is it just because she was so young and so she was highly psychic? Or is there a deeper meaning/reason to her knowing?

Sorry to go on.

Thank you for your time.

Tuba
11-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Since Caylee was certainly not in control of events to come, was there any purpose in her knowing in advance? These gifts are in us to warn us so that we CAN take measures to prevent a threat from materialising and for the most part, not withdrawn in circumstances where no action on our part can prevent it. I can assure you that in a situation of enduring, continual danger, some of us DO make the conscious choice to shut off ESP because the foreknowledge is just an added emotional and mental burden. Meaning, if the ESP is not aiding you in a predicament where you are powerless, it can and may just increase your suffering to know what's ahead. I'm not sure Caylee was old enough to decide to shut off her psychic knowing. Additionally, her gift was much stronger than we usually see.

Tuba
11-10-2010, 11:42 AM
When I return today, I will post the completed chart for the Skype deposition but the Part of Fortune is in Aquarius, so, unless there was a last minute change of appointment time, the session ends by redounding to Roy Kronk's benefit. The Moon has advanced a full 180° from her position in the cancelled deposition, which is on this thread.

Tuba
11-10-2010, 04:28 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BSparksDeposedNovember102010001.jpg

Tuba
11-11-2010, 11:32 AM
When I return today, Thursday, I plan to post the chart for Prisoner's last visit with Jeanene Barrett but I need to know with a certainty that the Orange County Jail did change the clocks at 2 a.m. on Saturday night. The horoscope for Sunday will not be accurate unless the jail clock was reset to standard time. Can a WS help in this, please?

FifthEssence
11-11-2010, 01:21 PM
When I return today, Thursday, I plan to post the chart for Prisoner's last visit with Jeanene Barrett but I need to know with a certainty that the Orange County Jail did change the clocks at 2 a.m. on Saturday night. The horoscope for Sunday will not be accurate unless the jail clock was reset to standard time. Can a WS help in this, please?

YES, personally confirmed.

Tuba
11-11-2010, 05:26 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/JeaneneBarrettVisitsNov72010001.jpg

Note that Mars rules the hour of this visit on a Sunday. Prisoner has never felt more restricted and stifled, smothered in an intercept which is, of course, her legal predicament Scorpio murder charges and her incarceration, confined within the borders of House 6. Cancer on House 3 reveals the mental distress accompanying her position and what she feels is a steady loss of support.

We know this visit is a signal event because it is outcome determinative, Leo on House 4, ruled by the Sun. The Sun is always the event itself.

When she declared indigency in March, Neptune was at the solstice point of her Pluto, turning her whole defense on its head. On this day, November 7, Neptune turned direct at the visit to Inmate 082008.
Always remember, Ms. Barrett and Prisoner had "bonded".

Tuba
11-11-2010, 07:59 PM
In regards to the visitation, I meant to include that the prisoner holds the weakest possible position. She is in a Fixed Sign, Scorpio, and in House 6. She refuses to take action unaided, no matter how dire her dilemma. There is great resistance to shaking up any situation. She simply digs in and sets her heels.

salvarenga
11-15-2010, 05:19 PM
DNA Test Hearing Set This Week In Anthony Case
Defense Wants Testing Of Two Samples

On Thursday (11/18/10), Judge Belvin Perry will hear arguments on a defense motion that asks for approval of DNA testing for two hair samples.

Anthony's defense team and the Justice Administrative Council, which distributes state funds for indigent clients, will hold the hearing with Perry by phone. The hearing is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m.

http://www.wesh.com/r/25801533/detail.html

Tuba
11-19-2010, 02:21 PM
In the indictment horoscope, Lysistrata conjoins the outcome. This would represent an attempt to influence jurors through feminine wiles, sexual ploys and comether allure. Until I saw this asteroid on the House 4 cusp, I had not given the possibility of this sort of undercurrent any thought. Such an influence has been noticeable among the prisoner's pen pals and contributors so the jury should be selected with this diversion from fact finding in mind.

Oldsoul2
11-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Reading Tuba's post in regards to the funds running out and her lack of support, was it not the defense, HER defense that kept dragging this case on, motion after motion, refusing and adhering to set a trial date when they had all their top guns in play. Makes me think God works in strange ways, wonder if she will even have a defense team by the time she gets into court.

Tuba
11-22-2010, 12:52 PM
The prisoner lost the support of Scorpio before dawn, when the Sun entered a Sign hostile to her at 5:15 a.m. Sun will end his Sagittarian transit on December 21, at yet another Full Moon which is eclipsed and which afflicts her mightily.

This week Mercury bedevils her as it hits first her Uranus and then, to begin the next week, her Mars. Mercury at the same time squares her own Mercury, so the impatient demands meet only frustration. Arrogant, assertive bossiness alienates those she confers with over her own defense. She leaps to conclusions and is mistaken in them. Transit Mars moves in and repeats the afflictions and swings into a Mars return at month's end.

Pallas Athena now sits on her Mars/Saturn midpoint ensuring she plans and strategizes from a bitter, angry place. Her Uranus traps Prisoner in rigid personal ideas, stuck and resisting change and fresh input. She has made and will continue to make snap judgments, omitting glaring facts. There is conspicuous me first selfishness on view. The Team should prepare for verbal attacks and take cover.

On Thursday, does she remember to give thanks that so many have come forward to assist in her defense, expending time, effort and money on her behalf? (With these aspects, you know the odds.)

Tuba
11-24-2010, 06:46 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/StatusHearingNov292010001.jpg

The Sun approaches Prisoner's natal Saturn for dismay in the prosecution of her case, House 9. The conjunction becomes exact on Wednesday, December 1. Meanwhile, for the results of her team's deposition and the status hearing, she finds herself in a monthly trough when the Virgo Moon opposes her Sun Sign and compounds afflictions from Sagittarius in the bodies of Mercury and Mars. You will note that both Mercury, desperate at the end of a Sign, and Mars are out of bounds in declination, pushing the envelope. Thinking is radical, refusing to conform to norms and so are statements made in court and in deposing witnesses (going on before & after the court session). Out of bounds Mars is brazen & rash about consequences. Squaring Jupiter, there is refusal to take NO for an answer, an extravagant willingness to win at any cost. The perruques are flying on Monday. Some of this we may read between the lines when the November 29 depositions are released.

QB.
11-25-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm not sure if this is an issue for the chart posted above but the time for the hearing was moved up to 1pm as reported by WESH yesterday.

Casey Anthony Will Be Present At Monday Hearing

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25907185/detail.html
"The spokeswoman also said the time of the hearing had changed to 1 p.m. WESH.com will stream the status hearing live."

Defense also filed a new motion
Defendant's Motion to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery Response
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/25912035/detail.html

date & time stamp 11/23/2010 5:17pm

Can a chart for this motion shed any light on what is going on?

Tuba
11-25-2010, 12:31 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/RescheduledStatusHearingNov292010001.jpg

The typed analysis under the originally scheduled hearing still obtains, all of it. Plenty of steam and ferment in the courtroom Monday.

There is increasing over-confidence as Jupiter moves up to the Ascendant and this leads to poor judgment. Moderation and discretion are imperative at law when Mars squares Jupiter, from the angles more so. The Team must gather all facts and consider them before forming decisions. There is danger of slapdash recklessness. Saturn in the legal Sign of Libra and ruling code law H. 11, is on the intrinsic degree of compelling force.

Intrinsic Degrees are the work of Mae Ludlam Wilson.

Tuba
11-26-2010, 09:38 PM
Some Websleuths will be interested to know that the Dark Moon Lilith is 7:55 Libra for the hearing and is found in House 7. The prominent aspect it makes is a sextile to the Sun. However, Lilith is squaring the prisoner's natal Neptune on this day. Lilith brings chaos and disorder to the department where you find her and we well know she lures and then denies and withholds. There is bound to be notoriety, even infamy, plus attendant humiliation from her presence. So, though the sextile to Sun in House 9 looks innocuous, Dark Moon Lilith is active on November 29.

The Moon of the hearing is on asteroid Hopi. As we have seen in the past, it lends a sinister influence and sometimes ambushes or bushwhacks.

noonie
11-27-2010, 03:41 AM
Thanks Tuba. I always look for your posts! UMMMMM, then, this should be a very interesting look at the outcome of this hearing. Thank You for your expertise!

Intermezzo
11-29-2010, 05:14 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/JeaneneBarrettVisitsNov72010001.jpg

Note that Mars rules the hour of this visit on a Sunday. Prisoner has never felt more restricted and stifled, smothered in an intercept which is, of course, her legal predicament Scorpio murder charges and her incarceration, confined within the borders of House 6. Cancer on House 3 reveals the mental distress accompanying her position and what she feels is a steady loss of support.

We know this visit is a signal event because it is outcome determinative, Leo on House 4, ruled by the Sun. The Sun is always the event itself.

When she declared indigency in March, Neptune was at the solstice point of her Pluto, turning her whole defense on its head. On this day, November 7, Neptune turned direct at the visit to Inmate 082008.
Always remember, Ms. Barrett and Prisoner had "bonded".

Is Ms Barrett still the Mitigation Specialist working this case?

Tuba
11-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Certainly Ms. Finnell is doing the bulk of the mitigation work at this time. Jeanene Barrett may still be on the Team books.

Oldsoul2
11-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Watching JVM last night, I didn't get the chance to watch the live feed of the hearing, I was SHOCKED that they are finally working on the DNA found on Caylees shorts and the laundry bag. The results will be determined within 45 days. I cannot understand why it took this long for this, especially that it is one of the most important pieces of evidence! Is the defense really ready for this since the whole time they have based their argument that it was someone else who killed Caylee. Tuba, what is going on...

Intermezzo
11-30-2010, 02:22 PM
Certainly Ms. Finnell is doing the bulk of the mitigation work at this time. Jeanene Barrett may still be on the Team books.

Are we going to see the departure of Ms Barrett?

I get the distinct impression from the hearings that Ms Finnell is looking for a Mitigation specialist.

Judge Perry scoffed at her at one of the hearing and said the Defense fought to keep Barrett.

salvarenga
12-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Wanted to bring your attention to this little nugget of info at the bottom of this article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-attorneys-argue-casey-anthony-20101202,0,6307439.story

Meanwhile, Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, issued a statement Thursday in answer to rumors that the couple were experiencing marital problems.

"Without detracting from the case involving their daughter please be advised that they are not having any type of marital issues," the couple said through their attorney. "Any rumors or speculation about a separation or divorce are exactly that, just rumors or speculation."

**Who is their attorney these days anyways? And do they really think this is all people are worried about in this situation? And if they are denying it, then it must be true that they are having trouble, LOL.**

Oldsoul2
12-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Cindy was in court but George wasn't there. Maybe he no longer supports his daughters garbage or they actually are having problems....if so it's alittle obvious Cindy! Like the rest of it

Tuba
12-04-2010, 01:02 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Scheduled12-20-10Hearing001.jpg

Even if this status hearing is held, resolution of matters is not promising. Check out the serious afflictions!

LambChop
12-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Tuba, I know you are busy with other charts but December 11th is coming up quickly and is it possible to do a chart for CA and GA to see how they are handling Caylee's death now and on this day in particular. I know they are not too popular right now but what they project to the public and how they feel privately are two different things. It has to hurt CA to be in court and not have KC even acknowledge her.

Tuba
12-06-2010, 03:05 PM
We are now at Cindy's annual trough, the utter low depth of her year. Accentuating this opposition-energy is the weekend New Moon which afflicted her 14° II Sun. As discussed on the preceding page at #164 and touched on at #168, Uranus is atop her Mars. Fury, rage and frustration and explosions come from that combination. It is the mark of over reaction and the push to defend against any standard or limitation.

What about her weeping Mercury, so heavily influenced by the sorrowful Pleiades? This Mercury was struck hard by the Full Moon on November 21. She would have found release in tears both before, on and after that culminating Moon. Then, for the status hearing, Mars sat down on her Saturn and she felt the cruel indifference from Prisoner in court. In Gamesmanship, The Cut Supreme. Mars has now moved on to square her own Mars. Yes, this is revisiting the trauma of December 11 but adds a shovelful of hot coals that make one feel mean and impatient. The air crackles with hostility and our moves and statements are rash, disputatious. Particularly with Mars in Pisces (Cindy's), you know emotions are volatile. I find Cindy aggressive in all circumstances but certainly now, this urge increases. We are facing a lunar eclipse on December 21 and this squares her Mars for more eruption.

Since it is Cindy's planetary bottom, I have concentrated on her aspects and reactions. Pluto and Mercury are favoring her Venus this month, so it is a good period for personal and decorative alterations of any sort~aesthetically pleasing results. Her own Uranus was only triggered on the first of the month and she has a wonderful natal Jupiter - Saturn sextile as well as an efficient Mercury - Mars sextile. Those forces are stablising and affect her outlook sensibly. They are simply overwhelmed right now.

We all have at least two benefics to rely on: Venus and Jupiter. Unfortunately these favorable energies in Prisoner's chart do not contribute to Cindy's chart in any helpful way.

salvarenga
12-06-2010, 04:02 PM
We are now at Cindy's annual trough, the utter low depth of her year. Accentuating this opposition-energy is the weekend New Moon which afflicted her 14° II Sun. As discussed on the preceding page at #164 and touched on at #168, Uranus is atop her Mars. Fury, rage and frustration and explosions come from that combination. It is the mark of over reaction and the push to defend against any standard or limitation.

What about her weeping Mercury, so heavily influenced by the sorrowful Pleiades? This Mercury was struck hard by the Full Moon on November 21. She would have found release in tears both before, on and after that culminating Moon. Then, for the status hearing, Mars sat down on her Saturn and she felt the cruel indifference from Prisoner in court. In Gamesmanship, The Cut Supreme. Mars has now moved on to square her own Mars. Yes, this is revisiting the trauma of December 11 but adds a shovelful of hot coals that make one feel mean and impatient. The air crackles with hostility and our moves and statements are rash, disputatious. Particularly with Mars in Pisces (Cindy's), you know emotions are volatile. I find Cindy aggressive in all circumstances but certainly now, this urge increases. We are facing a lunar eclipse on December 21 and this squares her Mars for more eruption.

Since it is Cindy's planetary bottom, I have concentrated on her aspects and reactions. Pluto and Mercury are favoring her Venus this month, so it is a good period for personal and decorative alterations of any sort~aesthetically pleasing results. Her own Uranus was only triggered on the first of the month and she has a wonderful natal Jupiter - Saturn sextile as well as an efficient Mercury - Mars sextile. Those forces are stablising and affect her outlook sensibly. They are simply overwhelmed right now.

We all have at least two benefics to rely on: Venus and Jupiter. Unfortunately these favorable energies in Prisoner's chart do not contribute to Cindy's chart in any helpful way.

What about George?

Tuba
12-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Well, now. This is an interactive website and I'm calling in some markers. Talk to me people! Please comment on the post that was requested or on your own observations and impressions. I can read as well as write and I like to do both.

Your faithful correspondent,
Literate as far as I know

LambChop
12-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Well, now. This is an interactive website and I'm calling in some markers. Talk to me people! Please comment on the post that was requested or on your own observations and impressions. I can read as well as write and I like to do both.

Tuba, you are too funny. GA I think has hit the wall. As one poster stated relationships cannot survive in an atmosphere of continual lies. I think GA is suffering and has no one to turn to and he has just about had it. Not an observation as much as it is a feeling. I believe his ego is starved for some positive attention. jmo

ETA: For Cindy old sayings say it best: As you sew so shall you reap.

salvarenga
12-07-2010, 08:34 AM

Oh Tuba, I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend. If it were up to me I would have you post on every case on this board. I so enjoy your way with words. :blowkiss:

Now that being said, I think that if Cindy felt the need to put out a press release then surely there must be trouble. I tend to think she is the media brainchild of the bunch. Or should I say she thinks she is. In the past, work or no work, George has always made the time to be in court. I think George continues to hear the sound of that bus getting louder and closer and he knows he's about to get run over by it. I think Cindy would like George to continue to be a good boy and play along and George surely is getting tired of it.

Oh how I want him to throw on his big boy pants and stomp off into the sunset!

LiveLaughLuv
12-07-2010, 08:57 AM

As always, Tuba...you guys are grand...:dance:

The sentence I bolded above, does CA now get it? Does she realize the hatred ICA holds for her. Her (ICA) contempt seeps out each and every status hearting but this particular hearing gave CA a wakeup call? Does she now get it? I believe CA is very passive/agressive will we get to see this explosion???

Justice for Caylee

Tuba
12-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Cindy, ruled by Mercury who takes everything in at all times, was very well aware she was ignored. However, she has identified to the point of merger with the prisoner, who is her connection tube to youth, vitality, and glee. Out of place, disconcerting and startling, we witness irrepressible high spirits from Prisoner and yes, her mother does feed off that. Cindy will continue to make the effort for recognition. She no longer has a source for those qualities of life within herself. Irony, is it not, that the prisoner removed them? So, Cindy's own emotional center has become a poisoned well and her resource displaced.

Explored in the past by me and others, Cindy was born with Mercury in Taurus square Pluto in Leo. Hard to believe, George who as a Virgo is also Mercury ruled, has by progression developed the same square! Whether he was part of this family or had married another or remained single, this would have come about as the years ticked by. Mercury for George has progressed to 22° Scorpio square progressed Pluto in Leo. So his ruling planet is now coming from Scorpio where he has felt deep hurt. He has a powerful urge to overcome that and somehow get his own back. His will is greatly strengthened due to the building block.

This Scorpio square brings with it problems in a child due to her psychological and emotional twists or contortions. There is often a death to progeny, as here. This square causes George to overdo and is the reason he is restless and wants to be out helping others who have suffered a similar loss. It is forceful and he has indeed exerted his will when he had his opportunities with Prisoner on bail.

Now as to the qualities common to both George and Cindy due to the present square in both, their thinking is and will remain inflexible. It is also obsessive in its subject matter. They think a situation to death. Frank communication is blocked by mistrust as they are suspicious and doubtful. They are, due to this square, dogmatic and they try to push their ideas onto others. Their bias blocks clarity of thought, which skims with superficiality. ("Pizza was in the hot car for nine days!")

Inside, they feel a fear of any sort of transition. It is frightening to them that they cannot control situations in which they find themselves. Power they do possess will be misused and this has been evident whenever the couple is on view. Their determination is dogged and they resort to underhanded means in attempts at cunning. An outstanding characteristic is intolerance. Between the two of them, they will discover that a masterful use of words resolves conflicts. Of course, acceptance of death will bring peace and they are finding the avenue to this place through their church.

In other progressions, Mars in George's chart has reached a degree of crisis, presenting a question. Where does he go with his rage? It is exactly and directly opposite Prisoner's sadistic Mars/Saturn midpoint, so the true and real target is obvious. His progressed Sun is in complete harmony with his natal Sun, and his progressed Moon though icy in Capricorn is likewise sextile his natal Moon. This supports him and gives him strength and integration. Furthermore, his Venus progressed and his Jupiter progressed are at the solstice point of one another. Any time either one of them is touched, it opens a cornucopia.

Saturn returned to its natal place for George, a momentous time for anyone. When it did, as elaborated in past posts, Pluto squared it, coercing him to do and say things he never would have chosen. He was forced to submit. Those are the very worst planetary forces that ever combine. He is in recovery.

LambChop
12-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Thank you Tuba. My wish for them is to get counseling. Not marriage, but death, grief and loss. I took a similiar psych course in college and it is so helpful. My husband had lost two siblings when he was 7 and 10 years old. Kept saying he felt he would die young. After I took the course I told him he had to take it. It helped him so much he was actually shocked to find what he had buried, plus he had an awesome psych teacher. My daughter also took the course when she attended college. You just do not realize the impact that a death takes on you and they have two to contend with, their granddaughter and possible loss of their daughter. Let's hope they get the help they need even if it is through the church. Most people grieve in private. Their life is a door that is stuck on open. They need fix that door. Thanks, again, Tuba.

Jenny60123
12-08-2010, 01:17 PM
As always Tuba, I am in awe of your gift, and your readings.

I'm wondering what charts would say for Caylee. Is she at peace now? My dearest hope for that beautiful baby girl is that she has found the peace in death that she was never afforded in life. Poor sweet girl.

I have become a daily reader here on the Astrology thread because of you Tuba, and the others. Thank you for all the time and dedication you put into this website, and for these poor lost souls.

Zoe Bogart
12-08-2010, 05:45 PM
I haven't been following the case much these days. I just poked my nose in because I saw some activity, and in another thread, I read that Cindy had released a statement about the state of her marriage, so I figured something must be going on for her to take that position.

First things I noticed in the chart for the Dec. 20th hearing are the Cardinal singles on all the angles at 13°. With all the conflicting aspects going on, I'm glad I won't be in the courtroom that day. Can we say uncomfortable? How about frustrating? Futile?

Tuba, we do love you, we love your insight. Sometimes I don't post because I fear being scolded for "chatting" in the astrology threads. :angel: If I don't have anything to add astrologically, I've been keeping my mouth shut (fingers still?), and just post my thanks. As I read this, I see "thanks" isn't always enough. I know the frustration of having a conversation with yourself, with no one else chiming in but as my dad used to say, he would talk to himself when he wanted to have an intelligent conversation. :wink:

LambChop
12-08-2010, 08:36 PM
I haven't been following the case much these days. I just poked my nose in because I saw some activity, and in another thread, I read that Cindy had released a statement about the state of her marriage, so I figured something must be going on for her to take that position.

First things I noticed in the chart for the Dec. 20th hearing are the Cardinal singles on all the angles at 13°. With all the conflicting aspects going on, I'm glad I won't be in the courtroom that day. Can we say uncomfortable? How about frustrating? Futile?

Tuba, we do love you, we love your insight. Sometimes I don't post because I fear being scolded for "chatting" in the astrology threads. :angel: If I don't have anything to add astrologically, I've been keeping my mouth shut (fingers still?), and just post my thanks. As I read this, I see "thanks" isn't always enough. I know the frustration of having a conversation with yourself, with no one else chiming in but as my dad used to say, he would talk to himself when he wanted to have an intelligent conversation. :wink:

I always love it when someone who knows more than I do about astrology joins in here to give their views or translate some of the information brought to us through the charts. Don't know how anyone else feels but I enjoy reading your posts. Thanks.

Oldsoul2
12-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Thank you so much Tuba for sharing your expertise with all of us and in such depth. I can't even barely get a paragraph from other astrologers on the web when I'm searching for a free chart analysis.

I can see that nothing really has changed with CA and GA. No matter how much evidence, clear intention, facts that they are presented with, has made them fully accept who their daughter really is and without full acceptance they can never have peace regardless of what a judge decides. Cindy will not acknowledge that "her daughter hated her more than she loved Caylee" as the grandmother put it and KC is still making her point very clear even today. GA is still a prisoner in his own life and frankly I believe that CA doesn't allow him to let go because she can't. A very sad situation when people think trying to convince themselves and others of what isn't real will change what is real.

KC.....society doesn't deserve you, that's the only people who don't!

Carolina Girl
12-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Tuba, I too am guilty of loving the thanks button. But I know nothing about astrology besides the fact I find it amazing. Thank you for all that you and all of the Astrologers do for us.

LambChop
12-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Hearing tomorrow @ 5pm.

EDEN58
12-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Parden me I've been away for awhile. Did we ever get birth time info on George, Cindy and/or Casey?

Tuba
12-09-2010, 08:19 PM
We have no birth times for the family members you named, nor for Lee.

EDEN58
12-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Thank you - I was hoping.

magiemay
12-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Tuba I too have been very quiet only pressing thanks button on your posts but scan this thread every day for your posts as always am in awe at how accurate you are, can you give us any insight for tomorrows hearing?

sumbunny
12-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Thank you so much Tuba. I love reading your posts, and am guilty of not adding anything as well, in fear of overstepping the boundaries :)

I admire your talent greatly.

If I may ask. What do the charts say for tomorrows court hearing at 5pm?
I feel it may get quite heated!

LambChop
12-10-2010, 08:20 AM
The Judge had made the statement in court that "I would not want to get caught breaking any rules." Obviously JB has broken one so will this hearing be one of those "Now that was number one, Mr. Baez"?????

LiveLaughLuv
12-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Thank you so much Tuba. I love reading your posts, and am guilty of not adding anything as well, in fear of overstepping the boundaries :)

I admire your talent greatly.

If I may ask. What do the charts say for tomorrows court hearing at 5pm?I feel it may get quite heated!

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-Anthony-Motion-to-compel-1202.pdf

The above link (thanks Nums) is the motion to be heard. JA's emails accompany that motion...hope that helps you Tuba...As always, I thank all the astrologers for all you do...JMHO

WFTV will stream the Hearing LIVE @ 5PM- Casey is expected in court.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26089105/detail.html
During the 5:00pm scheduled hearing, which WFTV.com will cover live online, the state plans to ask the judge to clarify if the defense provided enough information about the experts they plan to call on during the trial.

Tuba
12-10-2010, 04:56 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ExpertSubjectMatterDiscovery001.jpg

magiemay
12-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Tuba, thanks so much This hearing was all you said and then some.

21merc7
12-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Ha, been waiting for a Motion to Compel. Unusual and should be unnecessary in a properly held Capital Murder case, or any criminal case that is handled properly. Thank you for the heads up Tuba, and for the acknowledgement that Judge Perry will continue to provide all that he can with wisdom and forethought and all that our United States can provide.

Tuba
12-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Over time, we've seen some material that we know will come to trial in May. Now that Judge Perry required summaries from both sides, we will get a more complete idea of testimony that will be presented by the prosecutors and the defense counsel. Still, if some surprises occur, we will not be disappointed.

Once again, there seemed no contact between Cindy and her daughter. I did notice the prisoner shaking her head in refutation of Mr. Ashton's claim that epidemiology did not pertain to the case. "How little you know!" head wagging with a contemptuous curl of the lip.

lolipop
12-10-2010, 07:38 PM
I just got finished watching the hearing, Ewwwwwww the distain Ms. Anthony has for Mr. Ashton is written all over her face I guess she sees him as the enemy let's hope she keeps that poker face during her trial.

LambChop
12-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Over time, we've seen some material that we know will come to trial in May. Now that Judge Perry required summaries from both sides, we will get a more complete idea of testimony that will be presented by the prosecutors and the defense counsel. Still, if some surprises occur, we will not be disappointed.

Once again, there seemed no contact between Cindy and her daughter. I did notice the prisoner shaking her head in refutation of Mr. Ashton's claim that epidemiology did not pertain to the case. "How little you know!" head wagging with a contemptuous curl of the lip.

There is a discussion on one of the other threads about the timing of JA's claim that the expert deals in diseases and he can't see the relevance and KC shakes her head no. Apparently there was a CSI episode based on this case and the child supposedly died from the measles. Could it be that KC just tipped their defense? That this expert may be testifying that Caylee could have died from some disease? Don't think that would fly with jurors but it appears it could be all they have left.

Tuba
12-10-2010, 09:46 PM
What a sell! Due to Mars ruling the hour of today's hearing and the three planets Mars, Mercury and Pluto all transiting Prisoner's Neptune, she was really bent out of shape by recent developments.

In the horoscope for this hearing, the Moon in Aquarius 9th H. is moving toward a parallel with the prisoner, Venus in Scorpio. This means that either a change in codified law or a new interpretive ruling of codified law will influence the case in the future.

LambChop
12-11-2010, 10:26 AM
What a sell! Due to Mars ruling the hour of today's hearing and the three planets Mars, Mercury and Pluto all transiting Prisoner's Neptune, she was really bent out of shape by recent developments.

In the horoscope for this hearing, the Moon in Aquarius 9th H. is moving toward a parallel with the prisoner, Venus in Scorpio. This means that either a change in codified law or a new interpretive ruling of codified law will influence the case in the future.

It is too bad that they have to redefine the law that exists because JB is too full of himself not to let an experienced DP attorney handle this case. I do think Judge Perry is tired of trying to education JB on proper procedures. Would not be surprised to see tighter restrictions put into place on who is qualified to lead in a death penalty case.

Also I have noticed that at times when the judge is addressing either JB, SA or both sides that JB seems to be preoccupied with something else, writing on his tablet, looking around, moving things in and around the table. Appearances are that he is not paying attention which have not gone unnoticed by Judge Perry. Yes, I agree I can see some changes because of this case and would be surprised if no actions were taken. Thanks Tuba

Tuba
12-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Just a word more about Prisoner in her surroundings. Lilith for the hearing was 15:01:48 Scorpio. This is the Dark Moon Lilith, not asteroid Lillith nor the Black Moon. If you look at the horoscope of the hearing, you see this is a position in Prisoner's surroundings. The Aquarian Moon had just squared it. But that Scorpio sector of the chart is ruled by Pluto and also by Mars. They are conjunct and with Mercury. Therefore, conditions in the moll pen of the Big Cage are decidedly lacking in Christmas spirit.

LambChop
12-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Interesting that KC had that ruffled shirt on yesterday that we learned through the release of the jailhouse letters KC hates. Is this a message from CA that CA is still trying to control KC's life? In a letter CA wrote in July to KC, CA states that when KC gets out of jail they will find Caylee and then they can all be together, the three of them. No wonder KC refuses to look at her mother in court.

salvarenga
12-13-2010, 11:23 AM
Don't know what this is about but just in case you need the time and date.....looks like their is another hearing coming up tomorrow:

12/10/2010 Notice of Hearing
Telephonic - 12/14/10 @ 4:00 pm

http://www.wesh.com/r/26118760/detail.html

Document filed by JAC response regarding certain costs for experts Defense has made a Motion for:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66481650/12132010-JAC-Response-to-Defense-Motion-to-Approve-Prior-Travel-for-Experts

Virtual Truth
12-13-2010, 07:01 PM
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26118760/detail.html

The article at the link above has a small link to read the email in the body of the article. Email is dated 12/10/2010....says Caylee was alive in December 2008, AFTER the remains were found. Mysterious wonders never cease on this case! Is this a hoax???? :waitasec: :banghead:

Tuba
12-13-2010, 09:48 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BellPhoneTreeHearing001.jpg

sumbunny
12-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Thank you Tuba.

Is it HHJP that is showing his teeth, or the defense?

Tuba
12-14-2010, 12:10 AM
No, not the judge. In this instance, it is the lawyers from both sides.

salvarenga
12-14-2010, 12:28 AM
I wonder how many other clients this investigator has? Or is he just making a living off of milking the state of Florida dry?

Oldsoul2
12-14-2010, 12:14 PM
What happened to the PI's testimony, Dominic casey....why hasn't he had to contribute his information. He's the one who said he already knew Caylee passed before he went searching.

Does anyone know wether court tv is covering the trial.

JSV
12-15-2010, 12:37 PM
New documents reveal Casey Anthony's defense strategy

http://www.cfnews13.com/

Read docs here - filed 12-15-10 10:05am

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...0121512020.pdf

Oldsoul2
12-16-2010, 12:52 PM
New documents reveal Casey Anthony's defense strategy

http://www.cfnews13.com/

Read docs here - filed 12-15-10 10:05am

Was it removed...I tried to open the docs link and there's an error. Do you know what it said.

Waiting, waiting, waiting for the results of the DNA found on Caylees shorts.

JSV
12-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Was it removed...I tried to open the docs link and there's an error. Do you know what it said.

Waiting, waiting, waiting for the results of the DNA found on Caylees shorts.

I am so sorry .I guess it was removed from where I found it .
Try this .

This is stuff the Judge ordered biaz to file with the Court and turn over to the State .
biaz did not comply with all of the Judges order .This is biaz response for clarification of expert witnesses .

Just an FYI ... There is a doc dump coming out tomorrow .

Tuba
12-17-2010, 03:04 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/TheFirmDeliversExpertReciprocalDiscovery001.jpg

Defense actually did comply with the court order to deliver summaries of expert witnesses they expect to call. As part of reciprocal discovery, these summaries were due at the State's offices by noon, December 14, a Tuesday. Now, we never said Baez failed to comply but the filing at County Clerk wasn't done until a day later. Since the summaries were on time, the chart should reflect that~we don't want any appearance of contempt of court. I have redone the chart for the actual delivery. (Sometimes filings are all that are published on the web, not ideal.)

Tuba
12-17-2010, 05:30 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/OrlandoSentinelAttyvsSealonMitigation001.jpg

Only the House cusps 5 and 11 are critical. This brings in issues to do with friends of the court and amicus briefs, if any; circumstances of the day and the case. Risk taking and affairs of children are highlighted.

Change (Moon day, Moon hour) and delay (Saturn, who takes over minutes into the hearing and who is NOT well positioned) are keynotes. Mercury and Uranus are square for unwelcome surprises.

Tuba
12-17-2010, 06:24 PM
I wrote to the Orlando Sentinel about our concerns vis a vis the common room tape.

Tuba
12-18-2010, 12:45 PM
The lunar eclipse has an impact on Cindy and was covered in Post #197 of 12/6 in this thread. It was one of the December afflictions to Prisoner's chart as described in post #183, same page. However, I did not detail what comes from its hard angle to Prisoner's Sun and so, will present more on this effect. To follow.

Tuba
12-18-2010, 05:16 PM
At this time and on Monday, the prisoner seeks attention and the admiration of onlookers but the eclipse sinks a fist in her ego instead. Any attempt to pressure Judge Perry or indeed, anyone in authority, produces embarrassment. Emotional energy is squandered and impatience is defeated. Post eclipse, there will be reduced vitality. As you know, eclipses and lunations affect a broad swath of time so we are already very much under the influence of Tuesday's lunar eclipse.

Out of our sight, there will also occur confrontations and tensions in relating to The Team. She now feels she has agreed too readily to certain elements of her defense and is reconsidering. After the eclipse has made its impact, there will be no going back however. She must then accept the consequences of her earlier agreement or ceding to counsel. She is very much a participant in the friction and competition for control that is going on, looking for a declaration that she is right and has been right all along. We who have observed her for over two and a half years know she's doing figure eights in the dust, always ready to back and fill later. One thing is sure, the Moon's eclipse will stir that dust.

LiveLaughLuv
12-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony

ORLANDO - Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding the various inquiries created by the release of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today December 17, 2010.

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orland...y-anthony.html

Thank you Tuba...I wonder if her team are requesting she consider changing her plea to save her own life...JMHO

Seems after Krystal Holloways transcript came out (again), the Anthony's found it necessary to have their attorney issue the above statement, in regards to KH's depo and their marriage and adamant GA did not ask for $20,000 but never mentions the allegedly $5,000 KH gave to GA to save his home...JMHO

Huge lie??? Things are probably not good in their marriage..Do you see a split/separation?

salvarenga
12-19-2010, 09:13 AM
Couple of things about that statement. It states that George, only George not Cindy, authorized them to release the statement. I also that this statement was interesting:

"Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case."

Tuba
12-19-2010, 10:11 AM
We do know how Mr. Baez feels about pleas because he states his judgment on this subject to the public in television interviews and conversation. He reminds us that it is Prisoner who must do the time or lose her life and thus it is her decision. Other members of The Team may not share this view. We know Terence Lenamon did not. There are so very many strategic and tactical decisions in a defense, however, that Prisoner may balk at, aside from an ultimate plea. Whatever seems not to be working, such as the Roy Kronk straw perp or the EquuSearch witnesses, Prisoner will find some rationalisation to "prove" she was never behind the tactic in the first place.
Even where she originally suggested it.

LiveLaughLuv
12-20-2010, 07:44 AM
Thank you Tuba...so she will take this alllll the way to the end...and in the end, when found guilty, she will still claim her innocence...Yeah right! The prisoner will take it to the extreme, just like GA described her...Well, it's her life...she should do as she sees fit...even if the DP is the verdict...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

LambChop
12-20-2010, 06:50 PM
At this time and on Monday, the prisoner seeks attention and the admiration of onlookers but the eclipse sinks a fist in her ego instead. Any attempt to pressure Judge Perry or indeed, anyone in authority, produces embarrassment. Emotional energy is squandered and impatience is defeated. Post eclipse, there will be reduced vitality. As you know, eclipses and lunations affect a broad swath of time so we are already very much under the influence of Tuesday's lunar eclipse.

Out of our sight, there will also occur confrontations and tensions in relating to The Team. She now feels she has agreed too readily to certain elements of her defense and is reconsidering. After the eclipse has made its impact, there will be no going back however. She must then accept the consequences of her earlier agreement or ceding to counsel. She is very much a participant in the friction and competition for control that is going on, looking for a declaration that she is right and has been right all along. We who have observed her for over two and a half years know she's doing figure eights in the dust, always ready to back and fill later. One thing is sure, the Moon's eclipse will stir that dust.

WOW!!!!! You were really, really spot on with this one. Especially the part about "any attempt to pressure the Judge or indeed, anyone in authority, produces embarrassment." Thanks Tuba

Tuba
12-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Oh, LambChop, my frustration was boundless. Just as Rachel Fugate stood to argue for sunshine on the mitigation witness discovery, the power failed here due to storms. None of the tv. or newspaper websites put the videos up last time I checked, although I'm sure they will. Do you have any recommendations?

FifthEssence
12-20-2010, 08:47 PM
RAW VIDEO of hearing:

http://www.wftv.com/video/26196888/index.html

Also notes from the hearing in Time stamped thread including mentions of Roy K. and Dr. Lee

salvarenga
12-21-2010, 01:33 AM
Since Cindy made a point of making a press release about the state of their marriage....I wanted to point out that she was not wearing her wedding ring at today's hearing.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2gspshh.jpg