PDA

View Full Version : 13 July 2010 - 2 New Search Warrants Executed

darlin gal
07-13-2010, 01:55 PM
MCCLEARY, Wash. - Sheriff's deputies are combing through two properties here as part of their ongoing search for Lindsey Baum, who disappeared more than a year ago while walking home from a friend's house.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said detectives obtained search warrants for the two locations.

Deputies and FBI agents began searching a house in the 100 block of Fir Street, and a storage area in the 900 block of West Simpson on Tuesday morning.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98336299.html

darlin gal
07-13-2010, 01:56 PM
The Grays Harbor Sheriff’s office is serving a search warrant on a man in the town of McCleary.Investigators tell KIRO-7 the man has had inconsistencies in his answers to their questions involving the disappearance of Lindsey Baum. As a result of those inconsistencies police are searching his home and storage shed in the town of McCleary. At this point Undersheriff Rick Scott tells KIRO-7 that investigators have not found anything of significance relating to Lindsey’s disappearance.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/24243604/detail.html

kageykaren
07-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Thank you for posting these. God speed to all trying to bring lindsey home.

darlin gal
07-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Two search warrants are being served today in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum. Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the warrants are for a storage facility in the 900 block of West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 First Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.
Detectives are focusing on a person of interest who has been a house guest at the home.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

darlin gal
07-13-2010, 02:32 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2wg92lh.jpg

kageykaren
07-13-2010, 04:14 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ggge_SsSRWs
I'm always intrigued by the follow up after a new press release is allowed to the media as this one up above seems to have been formatted & put out specifically for what is unfolding this afternoon.

"Lindsey's mom thinks it is someone in town. Rick Scott, 'Someone out there is the friend, the neighbor, of the person responsible'. Like he said earlier the words to the effect of, 'Why disturb something in the oven'. I had a theory earlier on of LE having a feast of facts to make a story, seems to ring true today seeing that 12??? other warrants have been served as we heard mentioned in the article today & was also mentioned at the time the Golders property was searched last September.

Lindsey's Day of Hope in every-one's perfect world just might be today. Prayer, Praise & Peace... allowing some form of healing for all who love her.

LLLindsayy
07-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Praying this is what Lindsey needs!

Jules71
07-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted:
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

MCCLEARY, Wash. – A home and storage facility are being searched Tuesday in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says search warrants were served at Easy Storage at 967 West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 Fir Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.

dr dona
07-13-2010, 04:46 PM
I've never posted on Lindsey but I agree with mom. It's someone in town, someone they know---who may have thought about this before but for some unknown reason-- grabbed Lindsey. I don't know why I feel this way but I always have. Go behavioral unit...

RoseWhite
07-13-2010, 04:50 PM
I hope some answers are found!

SarahC
07-13-2010, 04:55 PM
News helicopters were busy overhead for awhile, the skies are quiet now. I got a few pics of the location right in town. Lots of news media around.

In the photos the house of interest is to the viewer's right, white vehicles are between me and the house. It is a large sort of rambling house with deck, garden space, and what looks like a collection of campers. Very near the public library. Yellow police tape around the entire area.

TakeNote
07-13-2010, 05:12 PM
THANK YOU sarahc!!

TakeNote
07-13-2010, 05:14 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ggge_SsSRWs

Thank you so much for finding and posting this video!!

Mom who cares
07-13-2010, 05:15 PM
SarahC, thanks for the pics. May this be the day Lindsay comes home.

TamgMit
07-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Thank you Sarah hope they find some information clues on lindsey.. Praying and hopeing..

Jules71
07-13-2010, 05:25 PM
I'm always intrigued by the follow up after a new press release is allowed to the media as this one up above seems to have been formatted & put out specifically for what is unfolding this afternoon.

"Lindsey's mom thinks it is someone in town. Rick Scott, 'Someone out there is the friend, the neighbor, of the person responsible'. Like he said earlier the words to the effect of, 'Why disturb something in the oven'. I had a theory earlier on of LE having a feast of facts to make a story, seems to ring true today seeing that 12??? other warrants have been served as we heard mentioned in the article today & was also mentioned at the time the Golders property was searched last September.

Lindsey's Day of Hope in every-one's perfect world just might be today. Prayer, Praise & Peace... allowing some form of healing for all who love her.

BBM. Hi Karen! Are you referring to the article I posted today? From what it says these two search warrants today are #4 and #5 in the case, but there have been dozens of searches.

"Police say the two search warrants are the fourth and fifth served in the Baum investigation, although there have been dozens of searches in the case."

Didn't we look at a male on Fir street earlier on? Is this the same man who has a daughter who is one of Lindsey's "besties"?

A_Closer_Look
07-13-2010, 05:29 PM
:praying: for Lindsey.
:praying: for some answers and closure for all involved.

Jules71
07-13-2010, 05:33 PM
I wondered why no one was jumping all over my post - I was on the general thread.

Is this male person on Fir the same person we were discussing awhile back who has a daughter who is one of Lindsey's "besties"?

A_Closer_Look
07-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Praying this one pans out.

You know, over a year ago Fir street was bothering me. Especially the area where the paved road is broken up by a block of non-paved area. I never knew why it bothered me, but looking at the map it just did.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2

Jules71
07-13-2010, 05:37 PM
I just mapped the address of the home searched on Fir. It is right behind the Nelson home where the girls went swimming.

ETA: Wait - 114 Fir or 114 First? I need to go back and check.

ETA again: Yes it is 114 FIR STREET

mysticrose
07-13-2010, 05:41 PM
I am finding

McCleary Bookkeeping
114 W Fir St
Mccleary, WA 98557

Interesting .... Prayers for Lindsey

Jules71
07-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Over on the search warrant thread. I wondered why no one was around here...
7/13/10 - 2 New Search Warrants Executed - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Jules71
07-13-2010, 05:49 PM
I think NWCN may have a typo on the address.

This link shows 114 FIR Street.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

Jules71
07-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Two search warrants are being served today in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum. Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the warrants are for a storage facility in the 900 block of West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 First Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.
Detectives are focusing on a person of interest who has been a house guest at the home.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

The link is right as of now, so maybe just this post is incorrectly stating FIRST Street.

TakeNote
07-13-2010, 05:59 PM
how do we go about pulling stuff up from old threads?
I would like to see and read what others may have brought up about this address :)

jnTexas
07-13-2010, 06:00 PM

I wonder if he has been a guest at Lindsey's house or the house of her friend that left home from? or is he a guest at the house they ae searching? hmm...strange wording.

Jules71
07-13-2010, 06:04 PM
I do not believe I ever saw this home being sleuthed or brought up before. The owners according to the assessors site are a married man (age 66) and woman (55). Is this the place that the FBI questioned a son of theirs for over 2 hours - I believe he lived in NY and was taking care of his elderly mother. I remember maybe thinking she didn't really seem "elderly" by her age. I will see if I can dig that up. Does anyone remember that?

RoseWhite
07-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Is there anyone of finding out who is at that address? Is anyone on WS even allowed that?

They must also rent the storage unit. Huh.

Kimster
07-13-2010, 06:07 PM
how do we go about pulling stuff up from old threads?
I would like to see and read what others may have brought up about this address :)

We should be able to bump? Or are the threads closed? I don't have *power* in here.

:praying: Please let this be the way to Lindsey!

Kimster
07-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Is there anyone of finding out who is at that address? Is anyone on WS even allowed that?

They must also rent the storage unit. Huh.

The issue is that the POI doesn't live there, right? Let me see what the rules are in this forum. :read:

RoseWhite
07-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Is this the place that the FBI questioned a son of theirs for over 2 hours - I believe he lived in NY and was taking care of his elderly mother. I remember maybe thinking she didn't really seem "elderly" by her age. I will see if I can dig that up. Does anyone remember that?

I thought that was the neighbors house that dogs may or may not have sniffed up to, closer to Lindsey's house. I could be COMPLETELY wrong though.

ChuckMaureen
07-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Inconsistent statements from a POI triggered for 2 search warrants in McCleary: one on a private home on Fir St., the other on a multi-unit Storage facility on W. Simpson Ave.

Attached is an overhead pic of area surrounding the searched Fir St. house, the Pool House where LB and friends were swimming June 26, 2009.

There must have been good reason for LE to have searched the 'creek' between 6th and 5th on Fir St. The 'creek' is 1 block away from the searched house.

An odd coincidence, the Search Center was located at 4th and Fir St. on the corner opposite to the searched house.

The POI at the searched Fir St. house is living with the family. He has much of his belongings stored in a multi-unit Storage facility on W. Simpson Ave.

A mattress, box-spring and other items were examined during the Storage unit search.

If LB, after having left MK's house, decided to stop at the Pool house before returning home she might have turned right (south) down 6th or 5th, then left (east) at either end of the 'creek' (which was searched months ago) on Fir St.

From there she could continue (east) along Fir St., where she would walk immediately next to the searched Fir St. house before arriving to the Pool house.

It is a direct eye-shot view from the Fir St. house to the Pool house.

RoseWhite
07-13-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm just going to hold my breath and pray some answers come soon.

Kimster
07-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Searches are now scheduled for every weekend--rain or shine. We are located at the corner of 4th and Fir in McCleary. Please feel free to join us between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm. Bring comfortable walking shoes/boots, GPS units if you have them, dress in layers and you might want to bring an extra change of clothing in case you get rained on.

Also there is a candle light vigil planned for 6 pm Jan 23rd at Heritage Park in Olympia. We expect the vigil to last about an hour. We ask that you bring a flashlight or a candle to use.

If you need any information you can contact me at searching4lindseybaum@comcast.net

"FIR" comes up constantly when I search this forum. The search teams were meeting on the corner, even!

I'll keep looking.

Jules71
07-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Inconsistent statements from a POI triggered for 2 search warrants in McCleary: one on a private home on Fir St., the other on a multi-unit Storage facility on W. Simpson Ave.

Attached is an overhead pic of area surrounding the searched Fir St. house, the Pool House where LB and friends were swimming June 26, 2009, and the Shell Station.

There must have been good reason for LE to have searched the 'creek' between 6th and 5th on Fir St. The 'creek' is 1 block away from the searched house.

An odd coincidence, the Search Center was located at 4th and Fir St. on the corner opposite to the searched house.

The POI at the searched Fir St. house is living with the family. He has much of his belongings stored in a multi-unit Storage facility on W. Simpson Ave.

A mattress, box-spring and other items were examined during the Storage unit search.

If LB, after having left MK's house, decided to stop at the Pool house before returning home she might have turned right (south) down 6th or 5th, then left (east) at either end of the 'creek' (which was searched months ago) on Fir St.

From there she could continue (east) along Fir St., where she would walk immediately next to the searched Fir St. house before arriving to the Pool house.

It is a direct eye-shot view from the Fir St. house to the Pool house.

Thanks for this! Actually though I believe the Nelson home where the girls went swimming is to the right of the house they searched. It is on the right side of your yellow circle. Your circle actually goes thru the property. So basically from the pool in the back of the Nelson's, you can see the home that was just searched.

In my pic, the red circled one is 114 W Fir - searched today. The blue circled one is the Nelson home where girls swam in back yard pool.

ETA: The parcel ending in #300 across the street kiddie corner from the home searched is where the search center was (iirc).

ChuckMaureen
07-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Thanks for this! Actually though I believe the Nelson home where the girls went swimming is to the right of the house they searched. It is on the right side of your yellow circle. Your circle actually goes thru the property. So basically from the pool in the back of the Nelson's, you can see the home that was just searched.

In my pic, the red circled one is 114 W Fir - searched today. The blue circled one is the Nelson home where girls swam in back yard pool.

ETA: The parcel ending in #200 across the street from the home searched is where the search center was (iirc).

Thanks, Jules71 , I'll correct the post.

Jules71
Actually this picture shows the search center (yellow), and Nelson home (blue circle) in comparison to the searched home at 114 W Fir today (A).

Kimster
What I can't figure out is if she did go to CR's house (as the dogs may have tracked her scent up 6th) - how does a witness spot her between 5th & 6th?

She could have gone from KK's to CR's, then back-tracked north on 6th back to Maple and continued east to LN's. But I don't know why she would do that when she could have gone down Pine or cut through on Fir to go to LN's on Main. So is this witness mistaken?

Or could she have walked from KK's down Maple all the way to Main to go to LN's - and then from there gone over to CR's? But again her scent was on 6th? So she would have had to backtrack again on Maple - which doesn't seem logical. It seems like she would take Fir. So maybe then her scent was on 6th between Fir and Pine. This makes more sense since that is where JM's house is and they searched that property so much.

Here's a map just to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Jules, don't know if this helps. I'm looking at posts in this forum with "Fir" in them.

Kimster
07-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Here's the earliest references made to Fir that I can find: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3930350&highlight=fir#post3930350

Jules71
07-13-2010, 06:36 PM
Jules, don't know if this helps. I'm looking at posts in this forum with "Fir" in them.

Thanks Kimster. This is what I was initially thinking about who is the Dad of one of Lindsey's besties and had his house searched at least twice. So this home searched today is not that one.

I also don't think it is the other one I was thinking of where the son was interviewed for more than two hours by the FBI. I think that one was on Maple.

It is odd that this house is so close to A) the Nelson's, B) the search center, and C) the so called "creek" (aka ditch, I think) which runs along JM's property on Fir between 5th and 6th. It seems the search was leading them up this way in the beginning.

Kimster
07-13-2010, 06:39 PM
I remember in the beginning we discussed that creek a LOT! And I would think the search parties searched there a LOT too!!!

CajunGirl
07-13-2010, 06:42 PM
praying for Lindsey!!!!

carbuff
07-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Thanks Kimster. This is what I was initially thinking about who is the Dad of one of Lindsey's besties and had his house searched at least twice. So this home searched today is not that one.

I also don't think it is the other one I was thinking of where the son was interviewed for more than two hours by the FBI. I think that one was on Maple.

It is odd that this house is so close to A) the Nelson's, B) the search center, and C) the so called "creek" (aka ditch, I think) which runs along JM's property on Fir between 5th and 6th. It seems the search was leading them up this way in the beginning.

Is that the same creek/ditch where they had the high-tech search equipment a couple of months ago?

Jules71
07-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Is that the same creek/ditch where they had the high-tech search equipment a couple of months ago?

No. The one they searched not long ago was along Maple. This one really isn't a creek. In fact, no one could even find a creek - but it was mentioned by JM at the beginning of all of this - because he was seen on camera mentioning he missed seeing the kids swim in his creek. There is like a ditch along his property that was worked on or dug up or re-done some time ago (since Lindsey disappeared). There were pictures on the city website showing a flooded street at 6th and Fir from Jan of 2009 (I think) and that made me think when it rains a lot the water rises up from the ground in that area and maybe that could form a creek in that ditch area. I don't know if it makes sense what I am trying to say. Or maybe the creek runs underground along there and when it is full, it comes up. JM's house is on the NE corner of that intersection and his property was searched MANY MANY times. I had even wondered at one point if Lindsey had fallen in a hole in the road around there.

I really hope we get some answers soon.

Kimster
07-13-2010, 07:48 PM
I can't hardly stand the waiting, to be honest!

SerendipitySeeker
07-13-2010, 07:51 PM
From Merchantcircle.com....

This Woman is Awesome!
She is amazing. I once paid $250 to have my simple taxes done. Next year I went to Pam. I showed that $250 tax return to Pam and she found an extra $1500 to return to me! For that she charged me $65!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ctuHA1pzqhgJ:www.merchantcircle.com/business/McCleary.Bookkeeping.360-495-4307+mccleary+wa+fir+st+lindsey+baum&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

McCleary Bookkeeping
114 W Fir St
Mccleary, WA 98557
360-495-4307
I'm a forever fan. She'll always have my business.

August 15, 2009 by Garth McMurtrey in Bellevue, WA

carbuff
07-13-2010, 07:53 PM
No. The one they searched not long ago was along Maple. This one really isn't a creek. In fact, no one could even find a creek - but it was mentioned by JM at the beginning of all of this - because he was seen on camera mentioning he missed seeing the kids swim in his creek. There is like a ditch along his property that was worked on or dug up or re-done some time ago (since Lindsey disappeared). There were pictures on the city website showing a flooded street at 6th and Fir from Jan of 2009 (I think) and that made me think when it rains a lot the water rises up from the ground in that area and maybe that could form a creek in that ditch area. I don't know if it makes sense what I am trying to say. Or maybe the creek runs underground along there and when it is full, it comes up. JM's house is on the NE corner of that intersection and his property was searched MANY MANY times. I had even wondered at one point if Lindsey had fallen in a hole in the road around there.

I really hope we get some answers soon.

Thanks. I thought I was disoriented because I couldn't see a creek in any of those maps :p

Jules71
07-13-2010, 08:02 PM
I just found a male age 47 in the voter database at that address. Different last name than the owners. Could this be the POI? Initials are RG.

ETA: http://usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavoterdb.cgi?svid=WA000927649

Jules71
07-13-2010, 08:11 PM
The person who owns that home that was searched is listed on the City of McCleary website (not sure what to make of this - could it be it was not searched before due to the fact that city officials said they knew him well?):

Councilmember Bxxxxx Axxx Position 5

BxxxxxA@CityofMcCleary.com

Bxxxxx Axxx is married and has lived in McCleary most of his life, he is retired from Green Diamond.

Community Service: Mr. Axxx has served on the McCleary Planning Commission prior to his present position on the City Council. He also volunteers his time to the McCleary Food Bank, McCleary School and Relay for Life.

Council Goals: Bring in more businesses and manage construction growth.

SerendipitySeeker
07-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Show Map
Parcel 060501600100
Try our new
GeoData Mapping
Tool Situs Address 00114WFIR
Legal Description PLT OF MCCLEARY LOT 1 & VAC PTN OF FIR ST ADJ & LOT 2 BLK 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner ATOR BENNIE W & PAMELA A File Updated 7/13/2010 16:05
Address 114 W FIR ST Location T 18 R 05 Sec 14
MCCLEARY , WA 98557

Kat
07-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted:

MCCLEARY, Wash. – A home and storage facility are being searched Tuesday in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says search warrants were served at Easy Storage at 967 West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 Fir Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.

Thanks Jules! Great video of aerial coverage of the home.

Jules71
07-13-2010, 09:06 PM
KOMO 4 news just said the people who own the house are not considered involved in the case. They are looking at a house guest who has been there for over a year. I think it could be the person I found on the voter database.

:+:MrTT:+:
07-13-2010, 09:10 PM
KOMO 4 news just said the people who own the house are not considered involved in the case. They are looking at a house guest who has been there for over a year. I think it could be the person I found on the voter database.

I believe the people whom own the property in McCleary live in Grays Harbor. that is why the Gray harbor police severd the warrents and aided in the search with FBI officails.

darlin gal
07-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Detectives are focusing on a 47-year-old man who lives at the home and shares the storage unit with the home's owners. The man is someone investigators spoke to in the days following Baum's disappearance because he lives one block off the route she would have taken home. Without getting into specifics, detectives say the man recently showed up on their radar again.
"Suffice to say some of the information we were provided, and then information that we developed ourselves, were inconsistent," said Scott.
Police won't release his name, but neighbor Crystal Richey knows who he is.
"He's never freaked me out. He's never made me feel uncomfortable to have around my son," said Richey.
Scott says the man is one of about 30 persons of interest since Baum disappeared. When approached by KING 5 News, the man refused to comment.
Police say the two search warrants are the fourth and fifth served in the Baum investigation, although there have been dozens of searches in the case.

STEADFAST
07-13-2010, 09:33 PM

I definitely think you've got the right guy.

Jules71
07-13-2010, 09:36 PM
Detectives are focusing on a 47-year-old man who lives at the home and shares the storage unit with the home's owners. The man is someone investigators spoke to in the days following Baum's disappearance because he lives one block off the route she would have taken home. Without getting into specifics, detectives say the man recently showed up on their radar again.
"Suffice to say some of the information we were provided, and then information that we developed ourselves, were inconsistent," said Scott.
Police won't release his name, but neighbor Crystal Richey knows who he is.
"He's never freaked me out. He's never made me feel uncomfortable to have around my son," said Richey.
Scott says the man is one of about 30 persons of interest since Baum disappeared. When approached by KING 5 News, the man refused to comment.
Police say the two search warrants are the fourth and fifth served in the Baum investigation, although there have been dozens of searches in the case.

OK, 47 yr old man. This confirmed who I thought it was based on the voter database info. Initials RDG. Would like to know more about him or where he came from - what the reason is as to why he is staying with this couple. The home owner is a councilman in the City of McCleary. His wife does taxes/bookkeeping.

ETA: Also KOMO said he's been there for over a year. How much over a year? Did Lindsey see him when she was swimming at the Nelson home?

Kat
07-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Would like to know if this man pops up with a history of any criminal activity?

Of course without naming him on the thread :)

Jules71
07-13-2010, 09:43 PM
O/T: I like your avatar Steadfast. Is it for poor sweet Kyron? Everytime I see those frogs I think of him. My kids got a fathers day card for their Dad with red eyed tree frogs all over it. Then when I was looking for school suppliesd I found a folder with frogs all over it. These kids need to come home. :cry:

Jules71
07-13-2010, 09:44 PM

I saw his name on a federal prison listing as being released in 1999 or something, but he ended up having a different middle initial. So far I have not been able to find anything except a possible address in Yakima, WA and a possible spouse.

ETA: Found something on the records in Thurston Co District Court in July 2009. Don't know what it is though.

yosande
07-13-2010, 09:46 PM
MCCLEARY, Wash. - Sheriff's deputies are combing through two properties here as part of their ongoing search for Lindsey Baum, who disappeared more than a year ago while walking home from a friend's house.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said detectives obtained search warrants for the two locations.

Deputies and FBI agents began searching a house in the 100 block of Fir Street, and a storage area in the 900 block of West Simpson on Tuesday morning.

Thank you so much for this news!

STEADFAST
07-13-2010, 09:51 PM

"Police said the man told them he had no criminal history but in fact had an assault on his record.The 47-year-old man moved to McCleary about a year ago from another state."

Jules71
07-13-2010, 09:56 PM
"Police said the man told them he had no criminal history but in fact had an assault on his record.The 47-year-old man moved to McCleary about a year ago from another state."

Too funny. I was just reading that and was about to post it. That must be the Thurston Co. thing?

Knox
07-13-2010, 10:15 PM
RDG Has a speeding ticket in Union County, OR in 1987.
More interesting than that are three cases in Thurston County-WA, the dates are not long after Lindsey disappeared. Doesn't mean anything, just gave me a hmmnn moment.
Shows up with prior address' in Mountain Home, ID * Reno, NV * Sun Valley, NV.
Ex (?) Wife in Reno, NV.

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/?fa=home.namesearchTerms

mysticrose
07-13-2010, 10:32 PM
I am finding he (RDG) has lived in

Reno, NV

Mountain Home, ID

Sun Valley, NV

Mccleary, WA

Kat
07-13-2010, 10:41 PM
Just curious and being my usual nosy self but I wonder who was assaulted?

Grown man, Woman or child, in that previous assault.

Not trying to get too deep just that was the question that popped into my mind. I'm sure it did all of your minds too :)

mike98541
07-13-2010, 10:42 PM
can someone point me in the right direction in finding out who RDG is?

Knox
07-13-2010, 10:46 PM
I just found a male age 47 in the voter database at that address. Different last name than the owners. Could this be the POI? Initials are RG.

ETA: http://usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavoterdb.cgi?svid=WA000927649

Mike click on the link ...

Kat
07-13-2010, 10:55 PM
can someone point me in the right direction in finding out who RDG is?

Hi Mike. First welcome to Websleuths, even though you signed up a few months ago I see this is your first post!

Glad to have you here!

Second, just to make sure you know this (you probably do!) we can use his initials but we can't name him until the media does...that's why it looks like we are a buncha secret squirrels talking about RDG right now :D

Anyway~ glad to see you posting!

mike98541
07-13-2010, 10:58 PM
So i just found out that RDG is the bald guy with the shorts and the dog in the first video released by the police. Not sure if this is true or not. Can someone verify? Also heard they took his vehicle as well.

Jules71
07-13-2010, 11:00 PM
So i just found out that RDG is the bald guy with the shorts and the dog in the first video released by the police. Not sure if this is true or not. Can someone verify? Also heard they took his vehicle as well.

And that is is the nephew of the homeowner. All rumors at this point.

JenniferO
07-13-2010, 11:04 PM
mike, that's the rumors we were hearing on the streets of McCleary, can't confirm for sure but he looks to be the same guy to me.

mike98541
07-13-2010, 11:05 PM
here is the guy I was referring to

Kat
07-13-2010, 11:05 PM

At the very beginning of this video Mike, is this what you're talking about? (dog...etc?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMmxtZvTO9A&feature=player_embedded

ETA: Nevermind member already posted a pic.

mike98541
07-13-2010, 11:06 PM
yup thats the guy

JenniferO
07-13-2010, 11:11 PM
If he had been named in the media, I would share the pictures I took today for you guys to compare.

But it is my opinion that it's the same guy.

JenniferO
07-13-2010, 11:27 PM
pictures from today:
Corner of 4th and Fir (side of house)
http://a.imageshack.us/img534/2295/076ds.jpg

Back of house/carport area
http://a.imageshack.us/img22/7908/103cpe.jpg

Storage unit on Simpson Ave
http://a.imageshack.us/img709/9490/086pz.jpg

anyoldtime48
07-13-2010, 11:50 PM

BBM

Do you happen to know make, model and color of that?

Thanks Mike.

butterfly1978
07-13-2010, 11:57 PM
Why take all this stuff in as evident if "investigators have not found anything of significance relating to the girl’s disappearance".

I'm thinking theres more to this.

Kat
07-14-2010, 12:00 AM
JenniferO, Thank you so much for those pics! :blowkiss:

carbuff
07-14-2010, 12:02 AM
They're not just taking stuff from that storage unit, they're in their don't-contaminate-the-evidence suits. They must think they're looking for something serious. I'm taking that "have not found anything of significance" with a lot of salt.

Jules71
07-14-2010, 12:03 AM
BBM

Do you happen to know make, model and color of that?

Thanks Mike.

Is it the black Chevy truck behind the police tape in the pics from JenO?

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Why take all this stuff in as evident if "investigators have not found anything of significance relating to the girl’s disappearance".

I'm thinking theres more to this.

They took alot of stuff from both locations.. we were told tonight that they didn't find any "red flags" but would look at stuff forensically.

Think about it.. if you had taken a girl and you knew FBI was back in town.. wouldn't you dispose of any possible evidence? IF this is the guy.. it's possible that IF he had anything of evidence he's disposed of it. Well we know that hair and stuff isn't nearly as easy to dispose of. IF he is guilty they will find it through forensics, not the naked eye.

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 12:11 AM

no, rumor says he's vehicle is still in impound. It has not been given back yet.

I do not know the make and model yet. Working on it though.

edit to add: All vehicles in the picture above are LE.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
07-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Maybe this is more appropriate in the dreams thread, because I probably sound crazy. But in the very very beginning, I posted in the first dream thread about seeing a building with bay doors. Later on I guess I got a "feeling" that it was a storage unit, and I haven't been able to shake that feeling at all over the past year.

From Aug 2009: Kind of random, but do we have any pictures of the Storage facility in McCleary? It is "Easy Storage" on West Simpson. Does anyone know anything about it? Just a typical storage facility?I'm not posting this to say that I'm clairvoyant. Because I'm not. But over the past month, my feeling about this storage unit has been stronger than ever.

I just really, really think that they are finally on the right track here. Nothing other than my gut feeling though. Hoping Lindsey is found soon.

Jules71
07-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Maybe this is more appropriate in the dreams thread, because I probably sound crazy. But in the very very beginning, I posted in the first dream thread about seeing a building with bay doors. Later on I guess I got a "feeling" that it was a storage unit, and I haven't been able to shake that feeling at all over the past year.

From Aug 2009: I'm not posting this to say that I'm clairvoyant. Because I'm not. But over the past month, my feeling about this storage unit has been stronger than ever.

I just really, really think that they are finally on the right track here. Nothing other than my gut feeling though. Hoping Lindsey is found soon.

I remember those discussions very well. You could be right on with your gut feeling.

butterfly1978
07-14-2010, 12:28 AM
They took alot of stuff from both locations.. we were told tonight that they didn't find any "red flags" but would look at stuff forensically.

Think about it.. if you had taken a girl and you knew FBI was back in town.. wouldn't you dispose of any possible evidence? IF this is the guy.. it's possible that IF he had anything of evidence he's disposed of it. Well we know that hair and stuff isn't nearly as easy to dispose of. IF he is guilty they will find it through forensics, not the naked eye.
After a year, he has plenty of time to cover his tracks, but if this is the guy you know he has been sweating bullets this past year.

I have to say, I am so glad there is renewed hope in this case, hopefully Lindsey will be found soon and justice served, I wish the same for Nevaeh, and Haleigh and Adji, there are so many missing babies that NEED to come home.

LadyL
07-14-2010, 12:28 AM
fingers crossed for Lindsey

xo

carbuff
07-14-2010, 12:30 AM

I'm sure he disposed of everything he thought might give him away, if indeed he's the perp. But I'm also sure there are a lot of things he *didn't* think of. Like perhaps threw away the bedding but thought hiding the mattress was enough.

They look like they're pretty specific in what they're looking for.

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 12:33 AM
I'm sure he disposed of everything he thought might give him away, if indeed he's the perp. But I'm also sure there are a lot of things he *didn't* think of. Like perhaps threw away the bedding but thought hiding the mattress was enough.

They look like they're pretty specific in what they're looking for.

And you only see what is on the videos and a few still pictures posted by some locals. We had front row seats all day.. I was pretty amazed at the amount of stuff they took out of both locations.

I also witnessed the "person of interest" and his demeanor. Interesting day to say the least. :)

anyoldtime48
07-14-2010, 12:35 AM

From Aug 2009: I'm not posting this to say that I'm clairvoyant. Because I'm not. But over the past month, my feeling about this storage unit has been stronger than ever.

BBM

Is there one going for Lindsey? Love to catch up on that.

TIA

eyes4crime
07-14-2010, 12:36 AM
My gosh, my heart is beating so fast - I say it's about time we find the POS who did this to our Lindsey.

I remember that we sleuthed Fir Street till it couldn't be sleuthed any more. Is the middle name of this new POI Donald? TIA

Knox
07-14-2010, 12:37 AM

From the Shell Video ... Wasn't it the white truck with the dog kennel in the back?

I can't tell from the photos JenO. Is there a detached apartment at that house on Fir with a separate entrance from the main house?

Yes eyes, that is correct, Donald.

carbuff
07-14-2010, 12:37 AM
BBM

Is there one going for Lindsey? Love to catch up on that.

TIA

Dreams/Visions? No. 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

eyes4crime
07-14-2010, 12:39 AM
From the Shell Video ... Wasn't it the white truck with the dog kennel in the back?

I can't tell from the photos JenO. Is there a detached apartment at that house on Fir with a separate entrance from the main house?

Thanks
12/08/62??? Is this right? TIA

Knox
07-14-2010, 12:40 AM
Thanks

Correct again.

LotsaLatte
07-14-2010, 12:41 AM
We really really need to find out what happened to Lindsey. I really hope something happens soon. This has just been dragging on so long. I too, am curious about the make/model of vehicle and so many other things. I really never thought this would go on so long (just like Haleigh's case and so many others.) Praying that Lindsey is found soon.

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 12:41 AM
He was walking with a dog. Not driving in the video at the Shell. He was not the driver of the White Ridgeline.

no, the female owner of the house has a business and you enter it from the rear of the house. I guess the rest of the house is kind of closed off from her business. But it is not a separate apartment or residence.
There is also some sort of basement below. not sure if this is were the POI lives or not.

Jules71
07-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Thanks

Yes, correct.

Knox
07-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Crap walking the dog ... that's even worse!!! IMO that increases his opportunity to have come in contact with Lindsey that night.

ETA; I guess we don't know he did not have a vehicle, just not seen on the video footage.

eyes4crime
07-14-2010, 12:44 AM
Wasn't there a guy with a dog showing up at the search center? Jenn do you remember or is this another guy. TIA

Jules71
07-14-2010, 12:46 AM

Knox,
Someone at the time those videos were released speculated that the large man with white t-shirt was the driver of the Ridgeline, but don't think that was ever confirmed. The man did walk out of view with his dog on a leash. Could have had a vehicle out of view, or not. But yes, the White Ridgeline did have what looked like a dog kennel in the back of it.

LotsaLatte
07-14-2010, 12:47 AM
He was walking with a dog. Not driving in the video at the Shell. He was not the driver of the White Ridgeline.

no, the female owner of the house has a business and you enter it from the rear of the house. I guess the rest of the house is kind of closed off from her business. But it is not a separate apartment or residence.
There is also some sort of basement below. not sure if this is were the POI lives or not.

above BBM - Not to say this is the person that abducted Lindsey but I could totally see her being interested in someone's dog since she loved her own so much. That is really going to tick me off even more if someone used their dog to lure her or took an opportunity to harm her if she was stopping to pet a dog. KWIM?
I've always felt she was lured by someone local or familiar OR it was a crime of opportunity that was because she was in the wrong place at the exact wrong moment.

Kat
07-14-2010, 12:53 AM
JenniferO, just in your own opinion what was his demeanor like? I'm just curious. TIA!

Knox
07-14-2010, 12:54 AM
Anyone know what this guy does for a living?

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Wasn't there a guy with a dog showing up at the search center? Jenn do you remember or is this another guy. TIA

no, I have never seen this man before until the video and again today walking around town.

eyes4crime
07-14-2010, 12:58 AM
Anyone know what this guy does for a living?

I did a back ground check on this guy and it has him at this address with no information, not even references, phone # - nothing that I could find. moo

I found a drug and alcohol offense in Oregon and traffic violations. So far, that's it.

I wonder if this is the same guy who walked a dog over to the search center.

ETA: Jenn says NO it's not the same guy! Thanks Jennifer

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 12:59 AM
JenniferO, just in your own opinion what was his demeanor like? I'm just curious. TIA!

While the media was in town and trying to interview him.. sad and depressed, sitting at the local bar drinking water.

After the media left.. he moved on to drinking a beer sitting at a table with others. I didn't see him but someone else did and said he had a different demeanor.

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 01:01 AM
I did a back ground check on this guy and it has him at this address with no information, not even references, phone # - nothing that I could find. moo

I found a drug and alcohol offense in Oregon and traffic violations. So far, that's it.

I should add that I wasn't at the search center every weekend or even every minute of every weekend. And some days I was locked in a room doing paperwork so I shouldn't say he isn't the guy.. I should say he is not someone I ever seen at the search center.

Kimster
07-14-2010, 01:02 AM
Talking about gut feelings, early on when Lindsey went missing I was reminded of 11 year old Tracy Conrad. I lived near Hanford California at the time she went missing. She was found in a kiln in back of a home owned by the parents of her friends. They had someone temporarily living in a TRAILER in their driveway who was the person who killed her!

The similarities have bothered me from the beginning. If this turns out to be what happened...oh my gosh.

I just want and pray so much that Lindsey is found. It has been too long and my heart bleeds for her mama.

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 01:10 AM
Something else, I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but from this house you can see right into T and L Nelsons back yard very easily. He could have watched the girls swim all day long..
and something else we wondered.. does he hang out with the Nelsons? Could they have introduced him to Lindsey? I still don't think whoever took Lindsey was a stranger.

Knox
07-14-2010, 01:11 AM

Only two names associated with him, travels light doesn't he Eyes. What you said above is all I found too. This guy is kinda like a ghost so far, odd for someone his age. Maybe we should try using the middle name, IIRC we ran into the switching of first and middle names while researching another person in this case early on.

eyes4crime
07-14-2010, 01:23 AM
Only two names associated with him, travels light doesn't he Eyes. What you said above is all I found too. This guy is kinda like a ghost so far, odd for someone his age. Maybe we should try using the middle name, IIRC we ran into the switching of first and middle names while researching another person in this case early on.

Good idea Knox lol, I'm so tired right now that if I switched names I would probably forget who I was supposed to be looking up? lol There are many people coming up with that name with a different birth date. Maybe a BD close to his with no middle initial. I'll try tomorrow.

Wouldn't it be terrible if this guy is innocent and the TV cameras followed him around all day while having a beer. l'm sure this isn't his favorite kind of day. We all thought Lindsey might have been lured by someone with a dog, wonder if this guy walks the dog in the house.

I just want to find Lindsey and draw this horrible case to a close. I think of her everyday and can't imagine what mom Baum goes through on a daily basis. all my opinion

momtective
07-14-2010, 01:29 AM
I'm finding 4 different spellings of the last name and the middle name spelled rather uniquely. Two names associated with him and residences in Mountain Home, ID
Reno, NV Sun Valley, NV McCleary, WA

breanna
07-14-2010, 01:29 AM
While the media was in town and trying to interview him.. sad and depressed, sitting at the local bar drinking water.

After the media left.. he moved on to drinking a beer sitting at a table with others. I didn't see him but someone else did and said he had a different demeanor.

Yeah...and he was apparently sniffling and whining in the bar. When the news came on the bar TV about Lindsey...he had no expression. (This came from a news reporter, so take it FWIW). He was being consoled and pampered in the bar by the patrons.

I can't believe we've never seen him. Does he hide in the basement? Seeing him walking on the street was bizarre today. Of course...rumor is they have his car, and his place of residence was being searched...so he obviously got flushed out of wherever he's been.

Just all kinda weird. I hope and pray this will be something, and Lindsey can be found or someone brought to justice. It's just been too long.

Knox
07-14-2010, 01:48 AM
IMO he fits the profile, I mean you locals were right across the street and never noticed the guy. Blends right into the local scenery and of course no one would ever suspect him. What a contrast in the reaction of locals last year when another POI was looked at ... Maybe he has been hiding in the basement Breanna, keeping himself and his dog on the DL, least since June 26th last year.

If the guy's innocent, I'll apologize by buying him a brew at Rounders.

eyes4crime
07-14-2010, 01:51 AM
Looks like he might be hiding out due to failure to pay child support. He was convicted in another state (I think??). His name is slightly altered. Clever guy.

looks like he has learned to be secretive. :eek:

ETA: There is quite a drinking problem in his family, dad had lots of DUI's and such. So be careful when you offer to buy a drink, he might be able to have quite a few. lol

breanna
07-14-2010, 01:52 AM
IMO he fits the profile, I mean you locals were right across the street and never noticed the guy. Blends right into the local scenery and of course no one would ever suspect him. What a contrast in the reaction of locals last year when another POI was looked at ... Maybe he has been hiding in the basement Breanna, keeping himself and his dog on the DL, least since June 26th last year.

If the guy's innocent, I'll apologize by buying him a brew at Rounders.

And I'll buy the 2nd round :)

scandi
07-14-2010, 02:26 AM
OMG, I have been so negligent on Lindsey's case since Kyron went missing I have to apologize. I haven't read anything here yet but do hope so bad that this is something that will result in Lindsey coming back home. With all my heart. xox

Off to catch up.

ETA: You guys are all so great, Sleuthers Supreme. LOL I think Jennifer might have hit the nail on the head and LE 'flushed' him out. He's obviously been laying low if he hasn 't been seen much all year. But it is known and on camera that he was out on the night Lindsey disappeared!

Thanks for taking that front row seat Jennifer and all the input you have given tonight.

xox

Jules71
07-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Wondering where he works - if he works? Still wondering what brought him here? Divorce in another state could be. If no one has seen him in the past year - seems like he's been hidng out. Did the bar patrons appear to know him? Depressed? So what do we have here - a 47 yr old man living with his (possible) relatives and staying close to home. Hmmm.

nursebeeme
07-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Scott said the man moved to McCleary a little more than a year ago. He did not live at his current location on Fir Street at the time of Lindsey’s disappearance, Scott added.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html#ixzz0tfWQbzkh

Kimster
07-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Scott said the man moved to McCleary a little more than a year ago. He did not live at his current location on Fir Street at the time of Lindsey’s disappearance, Scott added.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html#ixzz0tfWQbzkh

I was just getting ready to post that and you beat me to it! :highfive:

I want to know where he was living also!!!

Kimster
07-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Why didn't they search where he was living before? Was he homeless???

nursebeeme
07-14-2010, 11:13 AM
Why didn't they search where he was living before? Was he homeless???

I know! :banghead:

Is it possible that the "tip" called in on this guy was just related to his lies about his criminal background (coupled with the fact that he was seen on video at the gas station and also lived in the area?)..

Obviously he was in the area if he was at the gas station that night so where the eff was he living at that time???

nursebeeme
07-14-2010, 11:14 AM
thought: was he shacking up in the storage shed??? just a thought

carbuff
07-14-2010, 11:18 AM
thought: was he shacking up in the storage shed??? just a thought

It looked like they took a mattress out of the storage shed, so maybe.

nursebeeme
07-14-2010, 11:18 AM
this is also snipped from that link:

Scott said that as of 5 p.m. Tuesday, there were no indications that the items seized were of value to investigators. Investigators might find evidence that will clear the person of interest, Scott said.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theolympian-SouthSound+%28The+Olympian+-+South+Sound%29#ixzz0tfcAxjeZ

????????whaaat????????? could they find that would "clear" him?

nursebeeme
07-14-2010, 11:22 AM
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/97187144.html

you know, after looking at the above link again of when the cctv video was released on 25 june that someone called in a tip that this man was in the video. Perhaps he lied about being at the gas station, etc???

Interesting that on the link above he is not mentioned at all however, as being someone police want to "talk to"...

I for sure am having a lot of "scratching the head" moments right now

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 11:40 AM
this is also snipped from that link:

Scott said that as of 5 p.m. Tuesday, there were no indications that the items seized were of value to investigators. Investigators might find evidence that will clear the person of interest, Scott said.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theolympian-SouthSound+%28The+Olympian+-+South+Sound%29#ixzz0tfcAxjeZ

????????whaaat????????? could they find that would "clear" him?

Yeah, I don't get this either. I wonder if the media misquoted him or if Rick Scott just said it wrong.

carbuff
07-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I don't get this either. I wonder if the media misquoted him or if Rick Scott just said it wrong.

Rick Scott seems to be a good and competent law officer, but sometimes it seems like he has on blinders -- that there are certain people who just couldn't be involved...

Haddie McFaddies Mom
07-14-2010, 12:27 PM
This certainly falls more into line with the Astro's profile ~ age, the continual mention of a landlord factor, and did I read there were speeding infractions? These are the 3 glaring things that come to mind at least right now.

Jules71
07-14-2010, 12:30 PM
This certainly falls more into line with the Astro's profile ~ age, the continual mention of a landlord factor, and did I read there were speeding infractions? These are the 3 glaring things that come to mind at least right now.

Wonder if the astros could work up something since we have his birthdate?

Haddie McFaddies Mom
07-14-2010, 01:02 PM
I find the mention of him owning a dog unsettling. Remember those missing dog flyers just prior to Lindsey's disappearance. Did we ever track down the origin of those posters? Thanks ~

Jules71
07-14-2010, 01:14 PM
I find the mention of him owning a dog unsettling. Remember those missing dog flyers just prior to Lindsey's disappearance. Did we ever track down the origin of those posters? Thanks ~

I remember talk of that before - but nothing concrete. Please let today be the day we get some answers!

AmandaReckonwith
07-14-2010, 01:15 PM
My God I hope they have something this time.

Lindsey's archive album updated:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lindsey%20Baum%20%20-WA-/

Knox
07-14-2010, 01:51 PM

Hi Nurse :blowkiss:

The three cases on WA Court Website that I looked at last night were dated 07/23/2009 and 08/21/2009, all were in Thurston County. So I am going to assume that's where he was living? Elma maybe?

Interesting thing is the voter record. Says he registered to vote in October 2008, last voted November 2009. Fir Street addy as place of residence (GHCO). Hmmnn ...

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 02:06 PM
I found him linked to that address as early as May of 2008. Doesn't mean he lived there though. I know my own children have used my address even when they didn't live here.
Wish we could find out exactly when he started living there on a regular basis.

RoseWhite
07-14-2010, 02:10 PM
Back last September, when I volunteered at a search, I drove around town afterward to get a vibe for McCleary. It led me to Fir Street between 4th and 5th. I reported it to KK that night by email as well as pointed out the horse trailer with a mattress in the back of it. I had an awful feeling about the area and that Lindsey had been there, in a room, locked up and staring at the only thing she could which was a poster of something. I know you can't go by gut feeling as evidence but if anyone had taken that seriously, that block of houses could have been investigated 10 months ago. :(

I hope answers are found soon, where ever they turn up.

Haddie McFaddies Mom
07-14-2010, 02:12 PM

The three cases on WA Court Website that I looked at last night were dated 07/23/2009 and 08/21/2009, all were in Thurston County. So I am going to assume that's where he was living? Elma maybe?

Interesting thing is the voter record. Says he registered to vote in October 2008, last voted November 2009. Fir Street addy as place of residence (GHCO). Hmmnn ...

Hi Knox ~

Well the statement in the column Nurse posted certainly contradicts this statement, doesn't it ~

"The man is someone investigators spoke to in the days following Baum's disappearance because he lives one block off the route she would have taken home. Without getting into specifics, detectives say the man recently showed up on their radar again."

Agree with you Jen - so when exactly did he live there?

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Back last September, when I volunteered at a search, I drove around town afterward to get a vibe for McCleary. It led me to Fir Street between 4th and 5th. I reported it to KK that night by email as well as pointed out the horse trailer with a mattress in the back of it. I had an awful feeling about the area and that Lindsey had been there, in a room, locked up and staring at the only thing she could which was a poster of something. I know you can't go by gut feeling as evidence but if anyone had taken that seriously, that block of houses could have been investigated 10 months ago. :(

I hope answers are found soon, where ever they turn up.

That information was passed on to LE.. unfortunately, as you know we couldn't search private property ourselves. There have been many places we've wanted to search and couldn't but we always pass tips off to the LE. Whether they follow up or not, we have no idea. :(

SerendipitySeeker
07-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Mike click on the link ...
http://usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavoterdb.cgi?svid=WA000927649

Are there any face pics of RDG / White t-shirt guy ?? To compare...

to play dress up
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cas/1838084777.html

RoseWhite
07-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Oh, I know JenniferO. I'm not blaming anyone. It can just be frustrating as you are very well aware of. :)

It's scary to me that I might have been right. In a way, I very much want to be wrong.

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm not finding a record of birth for this guy.... name change maybe?

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 02:19 PM

to play dress up

I have a pic... and that is not him

Jules71
07-14-2010, 02:23 PM

to play dress up

Oh my! What is tg, nsa, and cd?

ETA: nsa = no strings attached? I guess it's not important if he is not the same guy.

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Oh my! What is tg, nsa, and cd?

tg= transgender
cd=cross dresser
nsa=? this one has me stumped. maybe non sexual activities?

Jules71
07-14-2010, 02:27 PM
tg= transgender
cd=cross dresser
nsa=? this one has me stumped. maybe non sexual activities?

Ewwwwww!

Knox
07-14-2010, 02:29 PM

to play dress up

What's a tg?

Would love to find out what he does for a living, why he relocated to WA State, etc. ... Reconnoiter at Rounders anyone? :crazy:

Do you mean his DOB JenO or a Birth Record?

SerendipitySeeker
07-14-2010, 02:40 PM
From http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

betya79082745896 said on July 13, 2010 at 9:52 PM
These people are upstanding citizens to the community of McCleary and it breaks my heart to see them treated like this. They have grew up and lived in McCleary all their lives. As for the the person of interest as they call him, does anyone remember what they were doing exactly 1 year ago. He is the most jollyest person and I am proud to call him a relative. Please before you start making comments just remember that these people have family and friends in this small town. And I will stand behind them 100%..
Flag this comment

I would remember if I abducted someone exactly 1 year ago...

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 02:40 PM
What's a tg?

Would love to find out what he does for a living, why he relocated to WA State, etc. ... Reconnoiter at Rounders anyone? :crazy:

Do you mean his DOB JenO or a Birth Record?

No, I mean a birth record (was trying to find his parents names).

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 02:43 PM
From http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

betya79082745896 said on July 13, 2010 at 9:52 PM
These people are upstanding citizens to the community of McCleary and it breaks my heart to see them treated like this. They have grew up and lived in McCleary all their lives. As for the the person of interest as they call him, does anyone remember what they were doing exactly 1 year ago. He is the most jollyest person and I am proud to call him a relative. Please before you start making comments just remember that these people have family and friends in this small town. And I will stand behind them 100%..
Flag this comment

He certainly wasn't jolly yesterday. :)

I understand someone being upset about this happening but honestly every avenue needs to be crossed.. whether it be this family, my family or Joe Blows family... Lindsey deserves to be found and I don't think anyone should be immune to being looked at.

nursebeeme
07-14-2010, 02:47 PM

Hi knoxy! (hugs and kisses :-)

just exactly where was this guy living at the time? obviously he frequented that gas station.... (most likely walking with a dog and all which means he was walking around the same area Lindsey was **creepy** that night). What is MORE INTERESTING TO ME is that LE did not ask about him when they put that new video out on 25 June!!!! That is creepy to me! So did it take a viewer of the video to call in and say hey this guy in the video has a criminal background and than they go back and cross check their records/testimony? If that is the case WHY OH WHY hadn't they used an SOS pad on any and all known people in those videos to begin with?????? I simply do NOT GET IT!

ETA: I do not get it at all!!!!!

nursebeeme
07-14-2010, 02:50 PM
keeper~in~minder: SWs need probable cause.

anyoldtime48
07-14-2010, 03:03 PM

Story apparently updated/fixed. No more "not":

"Scott said the man moved to McCleary a little more than a year ago. He lived at his current location on Fir Street at the time of Lindsey’s disappearance, Scott added."

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html#ixzz0tfWQbzkh

Jules71
07-14-2010, 03:14 PM

"Scott said the man moved to McCleary a little more than a year ago. He lived at his current location on Fir Street at the time of Lindsey’s disappearance, Scott added."

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html#ixzz0tfWQbzkh

Well SHEEESH! So he DID live on Fir when Lindsey went missing.

And good point to nursebeeme about needing probable cause to get the search warrant. Now, let's try to get a look at that? Maybe konamocha can get her hands on it and post it over on that other site!

SerendipitySeeker
07-14-2010, 03:22 PM
From http://www.veromi.com/Search.aspx?sType=name&db=&fn=richard&mn=d&ln=Gurley&city=&state=&dobmm=12&dobdd=08&doby=1962

Records Retrieved.
Name/Aka Age Address Phone #'s Relative/Associates More Info
Gurley, xxxhard Donold

Possible Aka's:
GURELY, xxxHARD
GURLEY, xxxHARD DONALD
47 Mountain Home, ID
Reno, NV
Sun Valley, NV
Available Burdengurley, xxanda R
Gurley, xxxina

From http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?utm_source=dex&utm_campaign=noresults&utm_content=name&fn=Richard&ln=Gurley&city=Reno&state=NV&
Person Known Addresses Available Information Relatives
1. xxxhard Donold Gurley
(Age 47)
Associated Names:
xxxhard Gurely
xxxhard Donald Gurley
Reno, NV
Sun Valley, NV
Mountain Home, ID
xxxnda R Burdengurley (Age 45)
xxxina Gurley

From http://dexknows.whitepages.com/search/Replay?search_id=80141320887869962502&lower=2&more_info=1&form_mode=opt_a
xxxhard Gurley
20 E Tampico Park Rd
Yakima, WA 98903-9038

From http://yes.co.yakima.wa.us/assessor/parcel_details.aspx?id=6470
151212-21404 xxxirley Gurley 20 E Tampico Park Rd
Maybe an ex ?

There is unclaimed wage money for a xick Gurley by Aramark, a uniform and clean rug company,,,in Seattle
http://ucp.dor.wa.gov/Default.aspx

A name mention from http://www.findaccountant.org/florida-accounting-firms-cpa-firms-accounting-services-bookkeeping-services/west-palm-beach/gurley-richard-d-cpa .........McCleary Bookkeeping...CPA ??
Accountants, CPA, Accounting Firms, Payroll Preparation
Gurley xxxhard D Cpa

nursebeeme
07-14-2010, 03:46 PM
looking forward to finding out exactly where this guy was at! (thunderous claps) to all who are on it!

RoseWhite
07-14-2010, 04:44 PM
perhaps this man told police he wasn't in McCleary yet or was out of town at the time.

Kimster
07-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Scott said the 47-year-old delivery man moved into the home of a longtime family acquaintance almost two years ago. Investigators are focusing on the man as a “person of interest,” but the homeowners are not under suspicion.<snipped>

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2010/07/14/local_news/doc4c3df9e8b1d23374743501.txt

Delivery man? Another clue?

Jules71
07-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Scott said the 47-year-old delivery man moved into the home of a longtime family acquaintance almost two years ago. Investigators are focusing on the man as a “person of interest,” but the homeowners are not under suspicion.<snipped>

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2010/07/14/local_news/doc4c3df9e8b1d23374743501.txt

bbm. I completely missed that when I read it the first time.

SerendipitySeeker
07-14-2010, 04:58 PM

Aramark uses delivery trucks..... http://www.aramark.com/Services/

Knox
07-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks Kimster, so a delivery man huh?

SS can you remove or block a few letters out of that female name in your post above, thx.

A_Closer_Look
07-14-2010, 06:19 PM

Interesting.
This is also interesting, from their site.

Did you know?
ARAMARK served about 340 million meals in K-12 schools in North America last year.

Probably unrelated... just creepy if this guy ends up involved and was delivering to schools full of kids. But then again, looks like this company does a ton of stuff, so he could have been delivering anything anywhere. This just caught my eye real quick.

SerendipitySeeker
07-14-2010, 07:46 PM
Unsure if this has been posted already...
From http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Search-for-missing-girl-focuses-on-mans-car-98447299.html

Search for missing McCleary girl focuses on man's car

Kat
07-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Interesting.

Did you know?
ARAMARK served about 340 million meals in K-12 schools in North America last year.

Probably unrelated... just creepy if this guy ends up involved and was delivering to schools full of kids. But then again, looks like this company does a ton of stuff, so he could have been delivering anything anywhere. This just caught my eye real quick.

I would just love to know if this company delivered to Lindsey's school. If so, what time do they make deliveries (can they see or even speak to the children) and better yet....did he have that route? Man!

Jules71
07-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Unsure if this has been posted already...
From http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Search-for-missing-girl-focuses-on-mans-car-98447299.html

Search for missing McCleary girl focuses on man's car

Thanks. Again, would love to know what kind of car.

elepher50
07-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Catching up - great sleuthing being done. I seem to recall something about ARAMARK early on in the case - had a lot of items saved from sleuthing but hard drive did a belly flop on me.
You all are amazing - Lindsey sweet girl it is time.

CajunGirl
07-14-2010, 08:23 PM
:blowkiss:

Haddie McFaddies Mom
07-14-2010, 08:37 PM

Can you refresh my memory as to why Aramark in particular has been singled out in association with this POI. Thank you.

elepher50
07-14-2010, 08:49 PM
A profile for RDG:

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=richard%20gurley#Washington:1080176947

ETA: That profile pix is not the RDG from McCleary for sure.

SerendipitySeeker
07-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Can you refresh my memory as to why Aramark in particular has been singled out in association with this POI. Thank you.

WA State unclaimed money from Aramark is owed RG if you search his name...
There is unclaimed wage money for a xick Gurley by Aramark, a uniform and clean rug company,,,in Seattle

Mailing address for RG above is a homeless shelter by Seattle waterfront....
http://www.compasshousingalliance.org/
Compass Housing Alliance
Copyright © Compass Housing Alliance • 77 South Washington St. Seattle Wa 98104-2519 • Phone: (206) 357-3100 • Fax: (206) 461-3874.

Walking distance to Aramark...
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=aramark+seattle&fb=1&gl=us&hq=aramark&hnear=Seattle,+WA&ei=9lw-TNTvGdOknQf8xfDcBA&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQtgMwAA

Aramark Corporation‎-
Ste 606, 101 Yesler Way, Seattle, WA‎ - (206) 624-2115‎

Maybe he was a CPA or driver for them ?????????

charminglane
07-14-2010, 08:53 PM
nsa=no strings attached

Jules71
07-14-2010, 09:02 PM

Compass Housing Alliance
Copyright © Compass Housing Alliance • 77 South Washington St. Seattle Wa 98104-2519 • Phone: (206) 357-3100 • Fax: (206) 461-3874.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=aramark+seattle&fb=1&gl=us&hq=aramark&hnear=Seattle,+WA&ei=9lw-TNTvGdOknQf8xfDcBA&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQtgMwAA

Aramark Corporation‎-

Interesting. Two claim #'s - one for over $100 and one for $50-$100.

ETA: And it says they are for wages/salary.

LLLindsayy
07-14-2010, 09:09 PM
A profile for RDG:

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=richard%20gurley#Washington:1080176947

Are you sure this is the correct person? There's a picture at the bottom which you can find used on a Facebook profile if you simply search his first and last name. It's one of the first few search results.

If you visit the page you can find links to other social networking sites he's a member of. By looking through them, it's clear this guy lives in North Carolina.

SerendipitySeeker
07-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Maybe the house can be zoomed in to see what cars were at the Fir address ??
From the aerial photo thread.....

http://www.vp-photo.com/mccleary.htm

Video around the house looks like LE trucks and Taurus...

Jules71
07-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Are you sure this is the correct person? There's a picture at the bottom which you can find used on a Facebook profile if you simply search his first and last name. It's one of the first few search results.

If you visit the page you can find links to other social networking sites he's a member of. By looking through them, it's clear this guy lives in North Carolina.

The picture on spokeo does not appear to be him. (I too found it when I was searching fb.) The addresses on the other hand match up with info from other sources.

Jules71
07-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Maybe the house can be zoomed in to see what cars were at the Fir address ??
From the aerial photo thread.....

Brilliant idea SS!!! :woohoo: I will look at them too.

This gives you an idea just how close the Nelson pool is to this house!

elepher50
07-14-2010, 09:44 PM

The pix in the profile is not the RDG from McCleary for sure - the profile info listed matches with what info we know about RDG. Linkedin shows the profile pix to be the N.C. guy with the same name.

Jules71
07-14-2010, 09:46 PM
I looked thru all of the pictures and can't find anything really. It looks like there might be a light color (cream, tan) truck or car parked in what looks like a carport. Can't be certain though.

Jules71
07-14-2010, 10:04 PM
I just realized the house directly next door to the Nelson's and directly across from the 114 W Fir house that was searched are owned by the same people!

ETA: They also own the partial lot that ends in #301. I think I saw cars parked there in the pics. I will go back and look.

Jules71
07-14-2010, 10:13 PM
So here are all 3 of their parcels:

Jules71
07-14-2010, 10:22 PM

Gosh, they own the parcel ending in #900 too! This is where the search center was, I believe! Can someone confirm?

http://www.ghc-gis.org/geodata/viewer.htm?Query=Parcelatt=%27060501600100%27&QueryZoom=Yes

ETA: Different co-owner on this property though. Looks like a relative, just dropped the A-last name.

ETA #2: This is not the search center - it is next door, to the west.

scandi
07-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Gosh, they own the parcel ending in #900 too! This is where the search center was, I believe! Can someone confirm?

http://www.ghc-gis.org/geodata/viewer.htm?Query=Parcelatt=%27060501600100%27&QueryZoom=Yes

ETA: Different co-owner on this property though. Looks like a relative, just dropped the A-last name.

ETA #2: This is not the search center - it is next door, to the west.You're a peach Jules. How long had the Baums been in McCleary? I just can't get over the absolute opportunity this guy must have had.

Did we hear of anything new today besides your wonderful work on the plat map? xox

AmandaReckonwith
07-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Brilliant idea SS!!! :woohoo: I will look at them too.

This gives you an idea just how close the Nelson pool is to this house!

I just want to make sure I labeled pics correctly, so let me know.
(I have forgotten some of the beginning stuff)

In Jules' highlighted thumbnail, is that the pool Lindsey and friends swam at on 6/26/10?

I also copied the aerial shot of McCleary taken by a poster here (nic?Mike?)

The archive album lost all titles in late March, and there are lots of pics that were from/taken by folks here, but all was lost.

JenniferO
07-14-2010, 11:49 PM
POIs car is not in any of those pictures.
It was impounded before the search on the house happened so it doesn't appear in any of the coverage from that.
And as far as I can tell it isn't in any of the other pictures I'm looking through.

Normcar21
07-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Great to see that the powers that be have not quit. Excellent work Scott!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/person-interest-lindsey-baum-missing-child-case/story?id=11161927

cocolafay
07-15-2010, 03:33 AM

I missed this yesterday but I'm so happy to see this news. My thoughts and prayers are with Lindsey and her family. LE znd FBI I hope this is the break you've worked for.

cocolafay
07-15-2010, 05:56 AM
I was just getting ready to post that and you beat me to it! :highfive:

I want to know where he was living also!!!

Did the Olympian go back and make a correction or am I too tired to see straight (quite possible tonight)? Because what I am reading right now 2:49 am Pacific Time Scott says the man did live there, on Fir, when Lindsey went missing. I don't know how to "snip" and "link" yet! Don't even know how to get Spell Check to work, but I'll learn. Please somebody check it. TIA

cocolafay
07-15-2010, 06:05 AM

Missed this. So sorry.

Haddie McFaddies Mom
07-15-2010, 08:51 AM
Woke up blessed to know that the search for Lindsey Baum is alive and well and the many good people that have pushed this case from day one are still here and working harder than ever!

I do have a question.

Is it valid to assess then, that by way of serving out this search warrant which leads to a completely different POI, there must be no physical or forensic evidence gathered from the previous sw served? Wouldn't make much sense any other way, at least to me. Thoughts?

~greeneyedgirl~
07-15-2010, 11:21 AM

Jumping off your post Jules, wouldn't LE then search all properties that the POI had access to make sense.

The picture you showed with the house next to the Nelson's has a trailer wedged in between the house and fence, not good.

I think that Lindsey was held/kept in McCleary for a long time and was more then likely moved sometime during last few months when there was nothing going on. I don't think she is still with us and hasn't been from that night.

I hope she is brought home soon. Praying for you sweet Angel....

Jules71
07-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Woke up blessed to know that the search for Lindsey Baum is alive and well and the many good people that have pushed this case from day one are still here and working harder than ever!

I do have a question.

Is it valid to assess then, that by way of serving out this search warrant which leads to a completely different POI, there must be no physical or forensic evidence gathered from the previous sw served? Wouldn't make much sense any other way, at least to me. Thoughts?

Good thought! Seems like that would be the case (no evidence found in the searches of the other POI's) - but I don't know for sure.

I would LOVE to read the affidavit of probable cause on this search warrant to see what the conflicting info was. Can any locals go to the courthouse and get a copy?

Jules71
07-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Jumping off your post Jules, wouldn't LE then search all properties that the POI had access to make sense.

The picture you showed with the house next to the Nelson's has a trailer wedged in between the house and fence, not good.

I think that Lindsey was held/kept in McCleary for a long time and was more then likely moved sometime during last few months when there was nothing going on. I don't think she is still with us and hasn't been from that night.

Is this POI the guy that was mentioned about talking with FBI for like 2 hours or something, and that he was visiting the area around the time Lindsey went missing, or am I just getting the facts wrong?

I hope she is brought home soon. Praying for you sweet Angel....

Good question. I would think they should search any properties he would have had access to - and since he was staying with the owner of those properties, he could have had access to keys? I'm sure LE know BA owns the other properties as well, right? Iirc, the other two homes are occupied - maybe by renters. I need to check that out. The trailer bothers me too.

No, I do not think this is the guy from out of state who was questioned for so long by the FBI. I believe that was on Maple. I will try to find that also to make sure.

Jules71
07-15-2010, 11:29 AM
POIs car is not in any of those pictures.
It was impounded before the search on the house happened so it doesn't appear in any of the coverage from that.
And as far as I can tell it isn't in any of the other pictures I'm looking through.

JenO,
Do you know what kind of car he drives? From looking at the aerial pics taken by Mike - there are two cars parked in the lot directly north of the home at 114. There are also lots of cars parked at the home along the road between this home and the one to the east (which sits next to the Nelson's). Wondering if any of those could be his.

Jules71
07-15-2010, 11:30 AM
I just want to make sure I labeled pics correctly, so let me know.
(I have forgotten some of the beginning stuff)

In Jules' highlighted thumbnail, is that the pool Lindsey and friends swam at on 6/26/10?

I also copied the aerial shot of McCleary taken by a poster here (nic?Mike?)

The archive album lost all titles in late March, and there are lots of pics that were from/taken by folks here, but all was lost.

Yes, that is the pool at the Nelson home.

Jules71
07-15-2010, 11:40 AM
You're a peach Jules. How long had the Baums been in McCleary? I just can't get over the absolute opportunity this guy must have had.

Did we hear of anything new today besides your wonderful work on the plat map? xox

Hi Scandi. Thanks. :blowkiss:

I don't remember exactly how long the Baum's were in McCleary. I keep thinking about Lindsey's nightmare post on ms. Was this guy watching them swim? Did he have a white car? Also wondering if this guy was friends with L&K Nelson. Does anyone know what their status is? At one time I recall seeing LN was in jail for assaulting an officer and she had a RO on KN. I wondered for along time if their 'not getting along' had anything to do with knowing something or suspecting something and what to do with that info. JMO.

If this guy was at the Shell station with his dog when Lindsey was crossing 3rd, and she knew or recognized him from the Nelson's - would she have gone with him if he said something like - hey the girls are still swimming, why don't you come on over - you can walk my dog back? I would think people would have seen them together though if that is the case. If he was driving though, could she have gotten in his car?

I really really want poor sweet Lindsey found.

JenniferO
07-15-2010, 12:18 PM
JenO,
Do you know what kind of car he drives? From looking at the aerial pics taken by Mike - there are two cars parked in the lot directly north of the home at 114. There are also lots of cars parked at the home along the road between this home and the one to the east (which sits next to the Nelson's). Wondering if any of those could be his.

I know the make and model of the car they searched which I assume is his. And no, it's not shown in any of the pictures MikeB posted.

JenniferO
07-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Good thought! Seems like that would be the case (no evidence found in the searches of the other POI's) - but I don't know for sure.

I would LOVE to read the affidavit of probable cause on this search warrant to see what the conflicting info was. Can any locals go to the courthouse and get a copy?

The paperwork was submitted yesterday.. now it's a wait and see game. Who knows if they will release it. Pretty much everything related to Lindseys case is sealed because it's an active investigation. They don't like sharing :(

Jules71
07-15-2010, 12:24 PM
The paperwork was submitted yesterday.. now it's a wait and see game. Who knows if they will release it. Pretty much everything related to Lindseys case is sealed because it's an active investigation. They don't like sharing :(

:woohoo: You rock JenO!

carbuff
07-15-2010, 12:24 PM

I do have a question.

Not necessarily. They could think more than one person was involved, or that she was moved, or that one person made use of another one's property. There could be evidence about what path she took, or items they think might have been discarded afterward. All kinds of possibilities.

Jules71
07-15-2010, 12:25 PM
I know the make and model of the car they searched which I assume is his. And no, it's not shown in any of the pictures MikeB posted.

Can you share the details? Is it white? Lindsey and friends feared someone who drove a white car.

JenniferO
07-15-2010, 12:30 PM
:woohoo: You rock JenO!

wasn't me who submitted it. But I'll tell the person who did that he rocks. LOL

JenniferO
07-15-2010, 12:31 PM
No, I'm not going to share any details because it hasn't been released in the media. I can say the car searched yesterday was not white.

Knox
07-15-2010, 12:46 PM

I do have a question.

Good question Haddie. I remember watching all the video when LE was searching the Golder property, reading the probable cause/search warrant documents and thinking holy carp, this is it. I was so sure LE had solved the case, it was just a matter of getting a confession and finding out where he put Lindsey. All these months later, there is no mention of his name by LE, not a peep. No public statement made which cleared him. Kind of weird how that all just faded away. I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume there was nothing of value, forensically speaking, in all that evidence they seized.

I was excited to see and hear of the LE activity on Fir, ready to nail this guy to the cross, he sure looked good as a POI. Today, that excitement is waning. As I sat and thought about what you wrote, I can't help but think that in a few months, these search warrants and this POI will fade away too.

Kudos to the people who have never given up on finding Lindsey and supporting MB and JB.

carbuff
07-15-2010, 01:02 PM
It could be one of those cases where they know what happened, have some evidence, but don't have enough evidence to convince a jury.

ChuckMaureen
07-15-2010, 01:19 PM
Interesting. Two claim #'s - one for over $100 and one for $50-$100.

ETA: And it says they are for wages/salary.

I've heard of where "money owed" postings were initiated by LE or PI to sniff out a search target, i.e.: a divorced man is not paying child support to the ex, and he is no where to be found. Post a, "$xxx is owed to you", in the chance they will see the post and make contact.

I wonder ...

ChuckMaureen
07-15-2010, 01:39 PM
Let's remember LB was wearing at least a partial bathing suit underneath her clothing so it is possible she traveled toward the N pool house for a quick swim while on her way home.

The Shell station video reveals the POI + doggie leaving the convenience store at around the same time LB was expected to be walking toward home.

Did local LE or FBI hire cadaver dogs to search the current locations of interest, i.e.: the house and storage facilities?

I did not see K-9 teams in any of the news videos from this week.

IT IS A MAJOR OVERSIGHT IF LE DID NOT USE CADAVER DOGS TO SEARCH IN THE STORAGE UNIT AND IN AT LEAST THE CRAWL SPACE OF THE HOUSE AND THE IMPOUNDED VEHICLE.

Was / is the POI able to provide an alibi of location for after when he left the store?

Was someone 'home' expecting him to arrive soon from the store?

Did he show at the 'expected' time or was he late to arriving home?

IF the POI is guilty, and there was incriminating evidence on any of his stored belongings, why would he not simply remove the items from storage and discard them during the interim months?

SerendipitySeeker
07-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Undersheriff Rick Scott told The Aberdeen Daily World searches of a house and storage area turned up no "smoking gun or red flags."

From http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2012364746_apwamissingmcclearygirl.html

Investigators seized a large number of items during Tuesday’s search, and it might take many laboratory hours to examine them and determine whether they are of significance, Scott added.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html#ixzz0tmRP74VY

Sounds like opposite responses to different reporters.

Jules71
07-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Undersheriff Rick Scott told The Aberdeen Daily World searches of a house and storage area turned up no "smoking gun or red flags."

From http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2012364746_apwamissingmcclearygirl.html

Investigators seized a large number of items during Tuesday’s search, and it might take many laboratory hours to examine them and determine whether they are of significance, Scott added.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/07/14/1303777/baum-investigators-seize-items.html#ixzz0tmRP74VY

Sounds like opposite responses to different reporters.

From the Seattle Times link above:
"Scott says detectives continue to look at a 47-year-old man who moved into a McCleary home almost two years ago." bbm.

Haddie McFaddies Mom
07-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Thanks Knox ~ And if we heard little to nothing about how that investigation panned out, I have little doubt we will be hearing even less regards this one ... considering the elected position of the owner of the home.

RoseWhite
07-15-2010, 04:15 PM

Well, sure. So they didn't immediately find a confession note, her bathing suit, a shoe, or worse. That doesn't mean this is a end dead yet.

kageykaren
07-15-2010, 04:58 PM
I enjoy Rick Scotts little snippets! LOL! The colorful words spoken, "Smoking gun", "Red flags" reminds me of true crime magazine quotes, reporter on the scene, blogging crime sites type of language. I agree with RoseWhite that maybe there is possible evidence that may not be of the senational type but that connects the dot/dots to further the story telling of the events of the night.

JenniferO
07-15-2010, 05:43 PM
According to what we were told after the searches the other night.. they didn't find anything that shouted "*POI* did it!!" but that didn't rule him out. They still had a lot of forensics to do.

IF this is the guy who took Lindsey.. you know damn well that he has been busy getting rid of anything and everything connected to that night. If there is anything to be found it's going to be microscopic or atleast in the least expected place (someplace or something he didn't think would hold evidence so he didn't get rid of it)

TakeNote
07-16-2010, 02:27 AM
thanks locals for keeping us up on stuff :grouphug:

does anyone know how momb and brother are doing?

SerendipitySeeker
07-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Divorce...
http://www.lahontanvalleynews.com/article/20080720/COMMUNITY/345854638
xxxhard Donald Gurley and xxxnda Rene Gurley

Wife successful...
http://www.observer.com/2008/now-it-s-official-amanda-burden-big-shot-urban-planner this may be a different ARG
http://www.ediblecommunities.com/renotahoe/contact-us/contact.htm
http://www.renomagazine.biz/stories/story_editor.php

A white Cougar at a previously listed address...
http://www.co.washoe.nv.us/assessor/cama/images/Image/23000/857001.jpg

Maybe a recipe for trouble ??

ChuckMaureen
07-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Divorce...
http://www.lahontanvalleynews.com/article/20080720/COMMUNITY/345854638
xxxhard Donald Gurley and xxxnda Rene Gurley

Wife successful...
http://www.observer.com/2008/now-it-s-official-amanda-burden-big-shot-urban-planner this may be a different ARG
http://www.ediblecommunities.com/renotahoe/contact-us/contact.htm
http://www.renomagazine.biz/stories/story_editor.php

A white Cougar at a previously listed address...
http://www.co.washoe.nv.us/assessor/cama/images/Image/23000/857001.jpg

Maybe a recipe for trouble ??

SS,

The heading on that divorce report:

"Divorces June 2008"

I wonder the exact, official divorce date?

06/26/2008?

It'd be an awfully eerie coincidence if it were ...

TamgMit
07-16-2010, 12:35 PM
SS,

"Divorces June 2008"

06/26/2008?

Have to agree that would be pretty eerie. Sharp eyes chuck... thank you serenditpity for bring the information forth. Does make one wonder if there is a possible connection..

SerendipitySeeker
07-17-2010, 09:33 PM
SS,

"Divorces June 2008"

06/26/2008?

Be depressed about the year of divorce...buy a twelve pack at Shell...abduct a child...Sounds plausible...

ChuckMaureen
07-18-2010, 11:16 AM
Be depressed about the year of divorce...buy a twelve pack at Shell...abduct a child...Sounds plausible...

I do not expect for much to come of the current, publicized search warrants. I have a feeling RDG was evasive or not forthcoming with previous tangles with the law so as not to warrant deep(er) scrutiny in to his past .. or simply was ashamed to admit his past?

My guess is that he's found a friendly town in McCleary and did not want it to spoil toward him. I suspect he's escaping from a troubled life and / or a bad marriage.

That night, as per the Shell station video he was carrying what appears to be a 12-pack and walking his dog.

When interviewed months ago did RDG indicate he witnessed LB? According to earlier reports there were only two witnesses and RDG was not indicated as being either one.

Anyway, he would have had to have dropped the 12-pack to attack, hope the dog would not bark or otherwise draw attention, and manage to grab LB, or he would have had to have lured LB in to the house or a vehicle.

As per recent video, we now realize LB has a somewhat strong voice so how could he have prevented LB from screaming to noticeable degree?

Crossed paths? LB was walking from the west along Maple or possibly along Fir. He was walking south, southwest toward the Fir St. house from the Shell station. I can determine for no way she could miss seeing him approaching so there was no opportunity for surprise.

It seems his mindset simply may have been to have a drunkard's weekend, and nothing more. At what point would he suddenly think toward attacking a child, while still attempting to maintain a low profile in the neighborhood?

On the other hand ...

How to handle a situation where kids roam the width and breadth of an entire neighborhood while clad in bathing suits ... do you warrant for to search every house along the route / the entire community? Certain freedoms are worth waiving for the sake of a missing child.

If LE did NOT search that Fir St. property / house within short hours or even days of LB having gone missing, then shame on LE. The extreme proximity of that property to the pool in which LB and friends were bathing suit-clad and swimming should have been enough to satisfy a search warrant for a missing child / evidence related to a missing child, regardless of the property owner being a city council member. I hope that did not influence the search criteria.

Also, that evening there was a party attended by local government officials and friends as they partied for a retiring council member. The venue was just north of the Shell station. How many in McCleary would know certain houses would be unoccupied during that party? Which houses? Lesser chance of being observed? Was the Fir St. house empty, waiting for a returning RDG?

LB would not have accepted an offered ride from him nor from anyone, for not only was her home too close to warrant such a ride, LB simply would not have accepted, period.

I still feel that LB was stalked during the weeks or months before she went missing. Perhaps the perp was well aware of that retiree party and that certain McCleary houses would be unoccupied that evening?

~greeneyedgirl~
07-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Chuckmaureen, thank you so much for your imput, your posts are always so thought provoking and you have a great way with words, you have shared my feelings on several cases but sweet Lindsey has my heart......

Everyday that i hug and kiss my now 12 year old daughter reminds how precious life is and how awful it has to be for the Baum family. Again words cannot express how not knowing where my baby is could make me feel. I pray that something will give soon.

Help us bring you home sweet girl....we are always looking....

TamgMit
07-18-2010, 03:25 PM
I think there was more going on in Mccleary that night that Lindsey disappeared. We have the retirement party, Nelson's get together, Think I saw it mention in dream section, that someone believed there was a dance going on that night think it was at the vfw if I remember correctly. Haven't heard much about this dance and those that where at it so not really sure. If there was a dance that night wouldn't that bring more people in from the outer communites into mccleary that possibility Lindsey might of known maybe through friends or friends of friends. For that matter there is also the ORV park that could of brought someone familure to her. The more one thinks of the possibilities the wider the scope. Wondered if the person who took Lindsey was aware of all that was goings on in Mccleary that night is familure with the area. Maybe you are right chuck/maureen maybe he was stalking her or could there have been others that have also felt a feeling of stalking or felt very uneasy about a person. There was one news video when lindsey first disappeared, where a woman was being interviewed and stated she usually walks her dog, but the night of disappearance she did not cause she felt uneasy. I keep on wondering why was she was feeling so uneasy. What made her feel so uncomfortable that she choose not to walk the dog at the usual time. Was there someone or something that made her uncomfortable. I had wondered if maybe she heard something or might of seen something. Sorry for rambling just some thoughts running through my mind.

ChuckMaureen
07-20-2010, 06:34 AM
This video from July 1, 2009, @ countdown time marker 1:49 seconds reveals LE used search dogs around the Storage units at that time:

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/playlist/5709/1004595?cpt=8&title=clipsyndicate&wpid=311

TamgMit
07-20-2010, 11:09 AM
BBM. I would be interested in finding out more about this. Does anyone have a link to the video? Surely LE talked with her about what made her uncomfortable, right?

I tried to locate the links and had remember I mentioned it when I first started on webslueths. I believe the video has been deleted and know the Youtube version is not avail.

Starting over again - Brainstorm session - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community #36

Seems a lot of the older video's have been deleted.

carbuff
07-20-2010, 11:33 AM
As far as the monetary fund goes -- how soon one is set up usually depends on when the family's resources run dry. It doesn't surprise me at all that a fund was set up that quickly. I doubt if MB had spare change lying around to even print out flyers.

Salem
07-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey everyone - can we please get back on topic? This thread is for the search warrants, not the video. i'll check to see if there is a video thread and if not, I'll start one and move the appropriate posts over.

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Here is a thread for the STORE video: Store Video - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Salem
07-21-2010, 01:10 PM
And here is a thread to discuss those that were with/around Lindsey the last hour or so before she went missing: Friends Lindsey was with prior to disappearance - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks,

Salem

Knox
07-31-2010, 11:37 AM
Wonder how long it will take for the forensics to come back on the items seized with these warrants? IIRC, in the "G" search, LE never mentioned any results. I wish I felt hopeful, but somehow I feel this was much to do about nothing. Maybe the guy has some really bad habits he wanted to hide, which made him look evasive because he lied. But it had nothing to do with Lindsey.

Heard anything new locals?

seventeenseconds
07-31-2010, 02:43 PM
wonder how long it will take for the forensics to come back on the items seized with these warrants? Iirc, in the "g" search, le never mentioned any results. I wish i felt hopeful, but somehow i feel this was much to do about nothing. Maybe the guy has some really bad habits he wanted to hide, which made him look evasive because he lied. But it had nothing to do with lindsey.

nada>>> :(

Thelma 53
08-02-2010, 08:12 PM
I have been wondering about Lindsay's father and if he ever was deployed and if not, does he keep in contact with MB or the Grays Harbor Sheriffs Dept.?

Normcar21
08-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Still watching, still hoping.

coastal
08-03-2010, 06:46 AM
Still watching, still hoping.
Hi, Normcar21! Nice to "see" you!

cocolafay
08-04-2010, 06:50 AM
A prayer for Lindsey; may her Guardian Angel watch over her.

jvk
08-04-2010, 11:58 AM

Most of what we hear would probably qualify as rumor. The town doesn't seem to be getting any bigger.

cleo612
08-05-2010, 07:08 AM
Interesting.

Did you know?

I have not yet finished reading this thread (yes, I am WAY behind!), but I wanted to comment about the ARAMARK truck. I have no idea if this person has been ruled out yet, so this comment may not have any significance.

I live in a small apartment community, albeit in another state. One of the residents that lives here apparently works for ARAMARK (I do not know this person, even though we have been "neighbors" for going on 3 years).

Several nights a week, the ARAMARK truck is parked overnight here at our apartment complex, so my assumption is that the delivery drivers are permitted to keep the truck they are driving at their home.

If this person of interest did indeed work for ARAMARK, he may have been permitted to keep one of the delivery trucks overnight at his home. If this person of interest had anything to do with Lindsay's disappearance, he could have used the delivery truck to aid him in removing her from the area using said truck.

Just something to ponder.

SerendipitySeeker
08-05-2010, 01:39 PM

Compass Housing Alliance

Aramark Corporation‎-

There are many sex offenders to chat with on S. Washington St., if RG did live there....( 214 within 1/2 mile )....

http://www.icrimewatch.net/results.php?AgencyID=54528&whichaddr=&SubmitAddrSearch=1&AddrStreet=70+s+washington&AddrCity=seattle&AddrState=48&AddrZip=98104&AddrZipPlus=&radius=0.5

Maybe a connection of S. Washington St. to McCleary ??....just an idea...
Scott Bryan Cline
http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=826986&AgencyID=54528
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

CLINE, JAMES K
412 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
(03/1998-Current)

CLINE, NANCY C
412 S 3RD ST
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=060500900401
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658

SerendipitySeeker
08-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Another Cline, who worked with Nancy Moyer....
A WW connection possible, from Wildlife and Ecology offices maybe??

Poston worked with Moyer for 10 years at the state Department of Ecology. Poston told the crowd that before Moyer disappeared, she told Poston she was happy, was blessed to have good friends and that life was going well. Since, Poston has been among a group of volunteers who have participated in about two dozen search-and-rescue efforts and also have held fundraisers to help raise about $8,000 in college money for Moyer’s children. Vicki Cline, who also works at Ecology and knew Moyer, also was there. On her red balloon, she wrote, “Come home Lindsey.”

Read more: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/06/27/1243259/lindseys-day-spotlights-families.html#ixzz0vmeudtlX

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/06/27/1243259/lindseys-day-spotlights-families.html#ixzz0s4T4Tqig

:+:MrTT:+:
08-06-2010, 05:59 AM
Another Cline, who worked with Nancy Moyer....
A WW connection possible, from Wildlife and Ecology offices maybe??

Poston worked with Moyer for 10 years at the state Department of Ecology. Poston told the crowd that before Moyer disappeared, she told Poston she was happy, was blessed to have good friends and that life was going well. Since, Poston has been among a group of volunteers who have participated in about two dozen search-and-rescue efforts and also have held fundraisers to help raise about $8,000 in college money for Moyer’s children. Vicki Cline, who also works at Ecology and knew Moyer, also was there. On her red balloon, she wrote, “Come home Lindsey.”

Read more: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/06/27/1243259/lindseys-day-spotlights-families.html#ixzz0vmeudtlX

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/06/27/1243259/lindseys-day-spotlights-families.html#ixzz0s4T4Tqig
Nancy Moyer

Jules71
08-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Bumping for Lindsey. <3

TamgMit
08-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Thinking of Lindsey today.. Was hoping to see some sort of news today. NO news though. One can only hope that LE, will bring a little more to light.

SerendipitySeeker
07-24-2013, 01:47 PM
Aramark operates various resorts, one of which is in the Olympic Forest at Lake Quinalt...maybe RG has a connection between McCleary and there.
Just a thought if other possibilities have not panned out....

http://www.olympicnationalparks.com/accommodations/lake-quinault-lodge.aspx

http://www.aramarkparksanddestinations.com/destinations.aspx

Compass Housing Alliance

Aramark Corporation‎-

SerendipitySeeker
07-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Aramark operates various resorts, one of which is in the Olympic Forest at Lake Quinalt...maybe RG has a connection between McCleary and there.
Just a thought if other possibilities have not panned out....

http://www.olympicnationalparks.com/accommodations/lake-quinault-lodge.aspx

http://www.aramarkparksanddestinations.com/destinations.aspx

Looks like he is still in the area....
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist
1 Gurley, Richard Donald
Defendant Thurston County Dist 9-M000499 08-21-2009
2 Gurley, Richard Donald
Defendant Thurston County Dist I05541325 07-23-2009
3 Gurley, Richard Donald
Defendant Clark County Dist 3Z0294587 03-05-2013
4 Gurley, Richard Donald
Defendant Grays Harbor Dist #2 3Z0440956 05-20-2013