PDA

View Full Version : WI - Appleton Man Charged with Assaulting 3 yr old boy

cj1132
07-23-2010, 09:41 PM
I've never started a thread before but this one really gets to me. It's close to home and just so unbelievable that laws allow someone like this to be free to commit this type of crime. It's a long article but definitely worth a read.

APPLETON An Appleton man accused of abducting and sexually assaulting a 3-year-old boy Tuesday evening told a police officer he probably would have killed the child had he not been tracked down

Skenandore was charged Wednesday in Outagamie County Court with first-degree sexual assault, child enticement and abduction of a child.

Friends and family said the boy was playing in the yard just before a storm hit Tuesday when Skenandore walked up, grabbed him, put him under his shirt and fled the neighborhood.

Skenandore lived in a group home around the block from where the child lives. He has a history of arrests for crimes against children, but was not on the state's Sexual Offender Registry because he was not competent to stand trial and instead was institutionalized.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20100722/GPG0101/100722058/-1/archive

GoBrewers
07-24-2010, 11:49 AM
I wish the worst for this scumbag, that poor kid.

here it to hoping he is "competent" enough to stand trial and go to big boy prison like he deserves...just because you are messed up in the head doesnt give you the right to an easier sentence, that child doesnt have any easy way out.

Filly
07-24-2010, 07:06 PM
Poor little guy. Thank goodness the search was implemented so fast.

In the article or another I read a neighbor said they saw him driving around often. On a bike? He's got a car? What?

Nice job on the home watching him. Excellent. Crackerjack.