PDA

View Full Version : DATELINE: Please do a story on Tim Miller and TES!!!!

Steely Dan
08-20-2010, 05:00 AM
I brought up in the "Tim Miller Interview" thread, that our buddy Wendi started, that I felt our friends at Dateline should do story on Tim Miller and TES.

Tim has taken the worst thing that could ever happen to a parent and turned it around into something that has spared many, many parents from knowing his pain. I also put a suggestion in the "Dateline Wants Your Stories Thread" too. It has, at this time, 33 thanks and several posts calling it an "excellent idea". I have to believe that if more people visited these two threads it would be a lot higher. So I've decided to make this thread because the title is more specific and I'm sure there will be more response when people see this.

It is also timely in that JB has requested all 4,000 names of the TES searchers. It would be a good part of the piece to discuss this issue.

With TM's name being dragged through the mud by the A's some attention should be spent on what CA has done to him, including her infamous phone call to him after he spent $108,000 to help search for Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y&p=376DA7239C273932&playnext=1&index=26

:furious:

Hopefully, a piece by Dateline would help him re-stock the coffers. Please vote on the poll and help us let the Dateline people know how important we feel his story is.

It probably wouldn't hurt to show what the A's think are a better option for searches. The KFN run by the Milsteads with criminal pasts that don't, IMO, lend themselves to a feeling of trust that's needed by a charity. It would be interesting to do a full story on them too in the future.

A story like his needs to be told and he is an inspiration to many. The attacks made by CA need to be shown to a large audience and Dateline certainly has that.

Please add anything you think would be of particular interest in the story to you should they decide to do this.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Steely Dan
08-20-2010, 05:34 AM
BTW, IMO this is a job for Chris Hansen! :thumb:

LiveLaughLuv
08-20-2010, 07:50 AM
CA...jar with Caylee's name and $300 ....this is what angers CA...the money. She didn't like that TM/TES had a donation jar to help with the cost of looking for Caylee...what a woman. I swear, just 15 minutes...:furious:

I have to stop listening to remind me how much I loathe this family, CA is the worst of the worst, after ICA! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Steely Dan
08-20-2010, 08:51 AM
CA...jar with Caylee's name and $300 ....this is what angers CA...the money. She didn't like that TM/TES had a donation jar to help with the cost of looking for Caylee...what a woman. I swear, just 15 minutes...:furious:

I have to stop listening to remind me how much I loathe this family, CA is the worst of the worst, after ICA! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

BBM

She should be happy that they only morally owe TM and TES $107,700 now for, what I believe, was deliberately wasting their time.

lovelabs
08-20-2010, 09:32 AM
BBM

She should be happy that they only morally owe TM and TES $107,700 now for, what I believe, was deliberately wasting their time.

Completely OT, but I got a kick out of pushing your buttons Steely Dan, that are on you siggy.....

shotzie
08-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Great Idea Dan an Wendi, hopefully they will do it..Tim needs the whole world to know about his organization and what he does..I know a lot of us here didn't know about him til the Caylee Missing case..

He is my Hero..Everyone that has Facebook please put up the donation site on your page an support Tim and all the missing people he helps..

shotzie
08-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Great Idea Dan an Wendi, hopefully they will do it..Tim needs the whole world to know about his organization and what he does..I know a lot of us here didn't know about him til the Caylee Missing case..

He is my Hero..Everyone that has Facebook please put up the donation site on your page an support Tim and all the missing people he helps..

shivs
08-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Today I would just like to say:

God Bless my Texas Hero Tim Miller!

Dear Prudence
08-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Here's an excellent article about Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch for anyone who is not familiar with who he is or what he does.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/1.html

joypath
08-20-2010, 01:11 PM
What would really be ummmmmmm "interesting" might be an analysis done rather like the proverbial final exam question: compare and contrast TES and KFN within the given calendar years: 2007-2009 using parameters of case numbers and % recovery success as a minimum starting point of comparison. Wonder if they'd do THAT story?:waitasec:

Steely Dan
08-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Here's an excellent article about Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch for anyone who is not familiar with who he is or what he does.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/1.html

Thank you so much for that! :thumb:

Steely Dan
08-20-2010, 02:29 PM
C'mon folks how did this slip to the second page!!! :furious:

*~Aimee~*
08-20-2010, 10:50 PM
bumping for Tim!!!

Steely Dan
08-21-2010, 07:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhqKH9Z_J-U

charok
08-21-2010, 08:27 AM
i voted on the poll..im gonna check facebook and try to post/like TES...
trying to do my little part to help. :)

Steely Dan
08-21-2010, 12:07 PM
Bumping for Tim again.

Steely Dan
08-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Another bump.

*~Aimee~*
08-21-2010, 10:56 PM
We love Tim

Steely Dan
08-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Bumping for Tim.

Nana46
08-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Bumping for Tim!

ginnia
08-22-2010, 10:53 PM
I have a story. Forty years ago a pregnant woman hung her baby by the neck beat her the lady and her boyfriend crushed her under a rock thats what killed her. I was born 4 months later in jail The lady was my mother. She and my daddy were married at the time. in the jail hosiptal i was placed with my mother for onley a nin, then was found not breathing under a pillow. DSS and the duty guard quickly grabbed me. my mothers uncle kenneth buckly was the sheriff at the time. my mother did not serve time for this crime with the help of her uncle. Years i was in out fostercare state custody my daddy would hide me in fostercare each time mother would kidnap me beat me somehow i always surrived. this last year has been a whirl wind. 6 brothers and sisters I never knew I had found me. They all knew the story, heard I was dead. My husband (National Guard) took me to MO to try and close this case and years and years of pain for me. My daddy has died. the loss of his michelle and me got to him. (supposly) he shot himself. My sister michelle is in a unmarked grave. no one knew where she was. there is so so so much more to this story, its very hard to take it in So I have been told Please help me, open this up, its been 40 years this woman is free, she has destroyed so many lives. please help me get closure, with this I pray I also finally get peace.

Steely Dan
08-23-2010, 07:36 AM
I have a story. Forty years ago a pregnant woman hung her baby by the neck beat her the lady and her boyfriend crushed her under a rock thats what killed her. I was born 4 months later in jail The lady was my mother. She and my daddy were married at the time. in the jail hosiptal i was placed with my mother for onley a nin, then was found not breathing under a pillow. DSS and the duty guard quickly grabbed me. my mothers uncle kenneth buckly was the sheriff at the time. my mother did not serve time for this crime with the help of her uncle. Years i was in out fostercare state custody my daddy would hide me in fostercare each time mother would kidnap me beat me somehow i always surrived. this last year has been a whirl wind. 6 brothers and sisters I never knew I had found me. They all knew the story, heard I was dead. My husband (National Guard) took me to MO to try and close this case and years and years of pain for me. My daddy has died. the loss of his michelle and me got to him. (supposly) he shot himself. My sister michelle is in a unmarked grave. no one knew where she was. there is so so so much more to this story, its very hard to take it in So I have been told Please help me, open this up, its been 40 years this woman is free, she has destroyed so many lives. please help me get closure, with this I pray I also finally get peace.

That's horrible! :hug:

I think writing a book would be a lot more cathartic for you. JMO

When it's going to be released then you can go on the shows! :thumb: I'd love to read about that. You seem to have adjusted well to all of this.

Steely Dan
08-23-2010, 05:05 PM
Here's something else for the show; http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581637/detail.html :furious:

drip~drop
08-23-2010, 07:42 PM

Justice for Caylee

I managed 1:23 and had to turn it off.:sick:

Steely Dan
08-23-2010, 08:02 PM
I managed 1:23 and had to turn it off.:sick:

Truly disgusting. What's more interesting is that she's PO'd that Tim took the Caylee jar to help with expenses but she's tied up with the Milsteads? :waitasec: How's that work? :waitasec:

She's mad that TM and TES did that but she has no problem, evidently, letting KFN use Caylee's name? I don't know if this true or not it's just a thought. Is it possible that the A's are receiving a cut of the funds donated to KFN? :waitasec:

Steely Dan
08-24-2010, 07:42 AM
Bumping for Tim.

Khaki_Pants
08-24-2010, 03:26 PM
I would definately love to see shows follow organizations such as this. Take us through thier years, their victories and their tears. These organizations NEED the publicity. Their blood sweat and tears are for US. Any one of us, at any time could lose a loved one. I would want someone like Tim and EQ. behind me. Let's honor these folks, let's help them stay their courses and do the good work they have chosen to do. I could go on for days, as I am a talker, but I will just leave it there.

GO TIM MILLER! Never let the "Kronkers" get ya down. You are a blessing and an inspiration to so many! Someone needs to tell your story and those of others like you.

~Khaki

Steely Dan
08-24-2010, 07:07 PM
I would definately love to see shows follow organizations such as this. Take us through thier years, their victories and their tears. These organizations NEED the publicity. Their blood sweat and tears are for US. Any one of us, at any time could lose a loved one. I would want someone like Tim and EQ. behind me. Let's honor these folks, let's help them stay their courses and do the good work they have chosen to do. I could go on for days, as I am a talker, but I will just leave it there.

GO TIM MILLER! Never let the "Kronkers" get ya down. You are a blessing and an inspiration to so many! Someone needs to tell your story and those of others like you.

~Khaki

What she said! :thumb:

Steely Dan
08-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Bumping for Tim

AbbieNormal
08-25-2010, 07:25 PM
I brought up in the "Tim Miller Interview" thread, that our buddy Wendi started, that I felt our friends at Dateline should do story on Tim Miller and TES.

Tim has taken the worst thing that could ever happen to a parent and turned it around into something that has spared many, many parents from knowing his pain. I also put a suggestion in the "Dateline Wants Your Stories Thread" too. It has, at this time, 33 thanks and several posts calling it an "excellent idea". I have to believe that if more people visited these two threads it would be a lot higher. So I've decided to make this thread because the title is more specific and I'm sure there will be more response when people see this.

It is also timely in that JB has requested all 4,000 names of the TES searchers. It would be a good part of the piece to discuss this issue.

With TM's name being dragged through the mud by the A's some attention should be spent on what CA has done to him, including her infamous phone call to him after he spent $108,000 to help search for Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y&p=376DA7239C273932&playnext=1&index=26

:furious:

Hopefully, a piece by Dateline would help him re-stock the coffers. Please vote on the poll and help us let the Dateline people know how important we feel his story is.

It probably wouldn't hurt to show what the A's think are a better option for searches. The KFN run by the Milsteads with criminal pasts that don't, IMO, lend themselves to a feeling of trust that's needed by a charity. It would be interesting to do a full story on them too in the future.

A story like his needs to be told and he is an inspiration to many. The attacks made by CA need to be shown to a large audience and Dateline certainly has that.

Please add anything you think would be of particular interest in the story to you should they decide to do this.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have a feeling a show about KFN would be a lot of the Milsteads running from the reporters and cameras and a few "No Comments". Can't imagine they wold be stupid enough to sit down with Dateline willingly.

Would love to see a show on Tim Miller, a true hero IMO. I would defiately watch it!!!

Sooner Fan#1
08-26-2010, 04:50 AM
Bumping for Tim!

Sooner Fan#1
08-26-2010, 05:15 AM
I donated $50 to Tim today. I knows it's not much but maybe it will expose what CA and GA are up too....I read the "Anthonys and CA is donating a pair of shoes! They also have new lawyers...I'm so sick of this I may have to take a break for a few days...I have never ever felt this kind of anger! To top it off...they have new attorneys...I am zipping my lip tonight as I do't want a tos....

Steely Dan
08-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Bumping for Tim

Steely Dan
08-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Bump for Tim

Steely Dan
08-27-2010, 02:23 AM
Bump for Tim

beach
08-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Voted! :thumb:

Sorry I'm so late to this thread, Dan. I should pay more attention to sig lines. :blushing:

Dateline should do an exclusive on Tim & TES. Highlight the differences between Beth Twitty / Dave Holloway and Cindy Anthony. Tim is an angel to those parents who really WANT to find out the truth. I hope NBC listens to our cry for coverage. But for the grace of God should it be one of us who needs the help of Tim Miller.

passionflower
08-27-2010, 09:44 PM
PLEASE DATELINE, TES needs donations and publicity to search and continue to do good.

wonders
08-27-2010, 10:00 PM
I'm always a day late and dollar short on the important things in life.
I voted too.
I would be glued to the TV if they did a show on Tim Miller and his good works.
GOD BLESS TIM MILLER, TES AND ALL VOLUNTEERS

Steely Dan
08-27-2010, 11:12 PM
Voted! :thumb:

Sorry I'm so late to this thread, Dan. I should pay more attention to sig lines. :blushing:

Dateline should do an exclusive on Tim & TES. Highlight the differences between Beth Twitty / Dave Holloway and Cindy Anthony. Tim is an angel to those parents who really WANT to find out the truth. I hope NBC listens to our cry for coverage. But for the grace of God should it be one of us who needs the help of Tim Miller.

I think it would be great to see people who love him vs. the people who don't. Errr....I mean the people who love him vs. the person who doesn't.

Her involvement with the Milsteads is 'nuff said. JMO

Steely Dan
08-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Bumping for Tim.

Steely Dan
08-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Bumping for Tim

LCoastMom
09-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Here's something else for the show; http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24581637/detail.html :furious:

SD, that letter would be laughable if this had not been a missing child case.

This family won't recognize the truth when it bites them on the bum - to borrow from the great Judge SS; the irony is rich, indeed.

I think it would be great to see people who love him vs. the people who don't. Errr....I mean the people who love him vs. the person who doesn't.

Her involvement with the Milsteads is 'nuff said. JMO

I actually pity the folks who sent money to the Milsteads, hoping to help in the search for Caylee; only to discover it was all a waste, a huge waste.

DATELINE: Please do a story on Tim Miller and TES!!!!

LCoastMom
09-11-2010, 04:39 AM
Bump!!

Steely Dan
09-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Please Dateline! How much sincerity do we need to show?

Steely Dan
09-21-2010, 12:29 AM
Bumping up for our buddy Tim.

Steely Dan
10-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Bumping for Tim

mysteriew
10-11-2010, 11:05 PM
I agree that Dateline should do a show on some of the major kidfinder orgs. First it would help to put them in people's minds for donations, second it would educate the public of the other needs such as equipment and searchers, and it would help to keep parents aware of the resources out there to help with the needs. But as there are several orgs, and they often offer slightly different services and assistance I think the show should/could spotlight several of them and what their orgs do offer. But yes I think they should stick with the national legitimate orgs.

Steely Dan
10-15-2010, 01:42 AM
Bumping for Tim.

Steely Dan
10-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Bumping for Tim.

21merc7
10-25-2010, 11:26 AM
I hope Dateline will do a show on Texas Equasearch. I am not certain most families that could use their services even know about TE. It would be great for TE, great for Dateline, great for educating so many that may never have heard of TE or other organizations as such!

Dear Prudence
10-31-2010, 03:24 AM
Tim Miller and TES would be a great story for Dateline or any other program like that such as 48 Hours Mystery. The killer who murdered Tim's daughter Laura, as well as several other women, has never been found. IMO, a show would have much wider appeal and do much more good if it focused on Laura and the other victims instead of the Anthony family. Laura was the reason TES was started by Tim. I don't think the Anthonys deserve to be even a footnote in Tim's story.

There is a cold case thread here on Websleuths "Killing Field" in League City, Texas- Calder Rd Cold Cases - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community. Tim was sent a letter five years ago by someone claiming to be the killer. It seemed to affect Tim greatly. Just this past week it was reported in Houston news that a nearby lake was being searched in relation to the case. I didn't hear any results though, so am guessing nothing new was found. :(

Steely Dan
11-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Bumping for our buddy Tim.

Steely Dan
11-09-2010, 09:10 AM

Steely Dan
11-11-2010, 09:21 PM

Steely Dan
12-06-2010, 02:33 AM
Bumping for Tim

Steely Dan
12-30-2010, 08:13 AM
Bumping for Tim.

Steely Dan
12-31-2010, 06:15 PM
http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh396/Rfeynman/Holidays/happy_new_year.gif

Thanks for all you do for so many Tim!

future criminologist
01-09-2011, 03:39 PM
bumping for Tim Miller (and Steely Dan)...as I stated in a previous post, Tim Miller's current work with Texas Equu search is a FANTASTIC idea for a Dateline or 48 Hours story, as interesting as John Walsh's story - like John Walsh, he is compelled to do this work by his daughter's murder, which is a very compelling part of his story. Perhaps it could even generate interest in reigniting her investigation, and generate some leads.

Steely Dan
01-26-2011, 10:47 AM
Texas EquuSearch finds another missing person's body. This time it's Baltimore Ravens DB Ed Reed's brother.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6060323&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Steely Dan
03-21-2011, 08:24 AM
Bumping for Tim.

Steely Dan
03-24-2011, 03:03 PM
bumping for Tim

Steely Dan
05-12-2011, 01:48 PM
C'mon Dateline, how long is this going to take. This is obviously a very good story! I'll make some cookies and send them to you if you do this story.:great: They're yummy!

Steely Dan
05-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Another bumpage for Tim.

Steely Dan
05-15-2011, 05:20 PM
Now I'm gettin mad. :maddening: When are you gonna do this thing!!!

doogiesgirl
05-17-2011, 08:59 AM
TM and TES deserve to be highlighted so that info on the organization gets put out and so that much needed donations can be made. As there are sooo many families that have lost, missing "loved ones" and they need help! Time and effort well spent IMO, if they (the media) choose to highlight this organization.

:cow:

Aundria62374
05-21-2011, 02:52 PM
What about a story of a birth mother whose child is adopted by people who the father

goes to jail for attempt sexual assault and gets 10 yrs in prison. The adopted child is

tells teacher she has been sexually assaulted and within less than a month goes missing.

Last person to see her. Adopted father. Who has never been interviewed separately

from his wife. They adopted parents had a child of their own 1 year before their

adopted child went missing. 22 yrs later the case is reopened to find all the evidence

lost, destroyed, or just plan never collected. With much effort the birth mother was

found. DNA rules out many unknowns. Still the adopted father can't contain himself and

goes after another woman. Is caught. Charged? No one seems to want to put in the

effort to find the missing child. Will he get to continue to full blown serial killer.

Steely Dan
05-26-2011, 07:51 PM
:bump:

Steely Dan
05-29-2011, 05:43 PM

Steely Dan
06-05-2011, 08:40 PM

Steely Dan
06-06-2011, 08:29 AM

egs
06-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Could someone explain to me why Mark Klaas as well as the Anthony's were so upset with Tim Miller? I'm confused.

Steely Dan
06-11-2011, 08:45 AM

Steely Dan
06-25-2011, 08:16 AM

Julieann1
06-29-2011, 01:52 PM
I thought this thread was about unsolved mysteries where do I get to that thread?

Jstc4caylee
07-02-2011, 12:04 AM
I love Tim Miller.... I lived just miles from the street where his daughter was taken from, and well..its was just a very very hard time. He has done so much for so many since....I would watch it, recommend it and record it for posterity lol

Salem
07-02-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm a little late to this pole - but I think a story on Tim Miller and TES is a wonderful idea. At this point, the A's could probably be completely left out of the story.

TES provides a wonderful and MOST NEEDED service. A story on Tim and TES would BENEFIT so many people (as we all know from reading these threads) with missing family members.

I hope dateline will put something together. They would be doing a tremedous public service in my opinion.

Salem

Steely Dan
07-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Please vote and leave a comment supporting Tim.

Hisimage
07-06-2011, 09:14 PM
May God bless Mr. Miller for the work that he does for families with missing members. I pray that God blesses you thousands of times over your work which I know would be tiring emotionally and physically. Thank you.

PlainJaneDoe
07-06-2011, 10:00 PM
I voted in the poll. I would love to see a show about Mr Miller & TES.

Re: KFN.
Sometimes in diners or gas stations there is a jar with info about a missing child taped to the side. Is this part of KFN?

Steely Dan
07-07-2011, 11:16 PM

noZme
07-08-2011, 12:27 PM
TES was born of Mr Miller's personal pain & loss. His dedication to families & the skill of ES volunteers has brought resolution to many cases that LE could not have because of manpower & budget constraints. The story of TES would make an excellent topic for Dateline! We who follow crime stories & cases of missing people know the work of TES, but I believe many others have heard a little about Tim Miller through recent big media stories & would be interested in an episode about him & what has become his life's work.

drip~drop
07-12-2011, 10:37 AM

Whatcha you doin in a jar?:fence:

Steely Dan
07-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Bumpin my noggin.

Steely Dan
07-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Good luck Tim I'm praying you get all that you've lost and more!

Tuffy
07-16-2011, 12:23 PM
From the first moment I heard of Tim Miller and TES, I've been a firm supporter of his cause. Mr. Miller is an awesome man. I would tune in, and DVR such a show.

Steely Dan
07-16-2011, 01:11 PM
From the first moment I heard of Tim Miller and TES, I've been a firm supporter of his cause. Mr. Miller is an awesome man. I would tune in, and DVR such a show.

Thank you very much. I want people to do more than just thank posts. I'd love to see everyone who's voted so far leave a post like yours. Also, anyone new who votes should leave a post and not just thank other posters. It has to be obvious to someone from just looking at the number of replies to this thread that people want it. JMO

Steely Dan
07-18-2011, 10:31 PM
If you've voted but not posted please post a response to this thread to show support. TIA

Hoodie
07-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Tim Miller represents all of us who held out hope for a sweet little girl. He is the face of disbelief and bewilderment at the idea that one selfish b1;ch could do something so cruel and horrible that goes beyond our comprehension.

kelian36
07-21-2011, 10:59 PM
I would definitely watch a show about Tim. Tim is an honorable man. He's worked on more than a few cases that I've followed. I hope he does a show and gets the chance to give his opinion FCA.

Peazzzer
07-23-2011, 09:10 PM
I would like Tim Miller to know how many people he has touched by what he does, and by that I mean the people who have never had to call him. I so admire someone who takes a terrible thing in their life and turns into something useful, to help others in pain that he knows about first hand. unlike so many, he is not in it for the money or the "fame". His organization is a true testament to what we Americans need to exlempify. Thank You Tim Miller!!

Bathbuddys
07-23-2011, 09:55 PM

I'de really like to know why TES is not up searching for Kyron as they dont have the resources to do it and have 3 areas they are wanting t search and Klaas kids. why are they not there?

Steely Dan
07-24-2011, 07:27 AM
I'de really like to know why TES is not up searching for Kyron as they dont have the resources to do it and have 3 areas they are wanting t search and Klaas kids. why are they not there?

LE must not want them there. That's all I can think of. I see no reason either of those groups wouldn't go there.

Steely Dan
07-24-2011, 09:14 PM

Steely Dan
07-24-2011, 09:24 PM

Please leave a message for Tim. Support through positive messages is helpful to him and to showing NBC they have a lot of people's support!!

Lexiintoronto
07-26-2011, 05:47 PM

Hopefully, one good thing to come out of Caylee's death will be that TES's and Tim Miller's work was highlighted.

zadari
07-27-2011, 04:03 PM
BBM

casey owes tim that money not ca .. if i remember correctly cindy only called tim because the authorities wanted her to or somebody wanted her to .. if i remember correctly she didnt want to call him .. which does bother me alot id want him to help find my grandbaby dead or alive .

zadari
07-27-2011, 04:06 PM
LE must not want them there. That's all I can think of. I see no reason either of those groups wouldn't go there. im really worried that because of the anthony case ,the authorities are afraid of calling tes for help because of publicity . and they dont want to turn it into a circus ect.. .. if my kika ever went missing id give him all the money i had and ask him to search for her though .. id want to know either way

Jaemar3
07-30-2011, 06:54 PM

Justice for Caylee

Tim Miller needs to out the Anthony's! Two of the most despicable, greedy, selfish, and untrustworthy people EVER!!! They are all about the money they can get from Caylee's death. They come across as low-lives, argumentative, shifty, lying, and really swarmy people. I hope Tim can speak his mind about their antics during Caylee's missing months.

RoseRed
08-01-2011, 01:48 AM
Tim Miller needs to STOP acting like he is LE. He is NOt an LE officer and needs to learn how to behave. JMO I will never donate to TES because of Tim Miller's actions and his alone.

Steely Dan
08-01-2011, 06:36 AM
Tim Miller needs to STOP acting like he is LE. He is NOt an LE officer and needs to learn how to behave. JMO I will never donate to TES because of Tim Miller's actions and his alone.

Can you cite an example of what he's done that's upset you?

whittymom4
08-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Can you cite an example of what he's done that's upset you?

COMMENT FOR ROSERED ===
TES just found and recovered a missing mentally handicapped man who fell down a man-hole and was bitten by at least one snake.

WHEW good thing TES was there, AND they mapped and located him in just under two hours.

I fully support Tim Miller and some of the other search and rescue groups, like Laura Recovery.

TES Story http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-kevin-gonterman-found-snakebitten-dehydrated-texas-manhole/story?id=14157610

Steely Dan
08-07-2011, 08:30 PM

Steely Dan
08-07-2011, 09:02 PM

Quiche
08-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Tim Miller and TES are a wondrous effort that should be spotlighted! I hope Dateline does their viewers a service by holding Tim and TES up as an example of Americans doing great work. :)

Kimster
08-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Actually, when this thread was first created I figured it was a slam dunk to have them featured on Dateline. :dunno:

21merc7
08-08-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm not too proud to beg.
Please, please Dateline, can you do a show featuring Tim Miller and his Texas Equusearch Team? They work is wonderful and plenty of people in need may have never heard of them. You can read about them here:
http://texasequusearch.org/

Thanking you in advance,

All of us that already know

21merc7
08-09-2011, 06:44 AM
Bump, and excuse the typos above, lol. ^^^ (They work should be their work, how embarrassing.)

exposethetruth
08-16-2011, 11:31 PM
anyone want to do the true story ,the real facts ,about ..THE CELEBRATION MURDER
the truth needs to get out there..
contact me

borndem
08-30-2011, 07:33 PM
:Welcome1:to our group, ginnia. You bring such a sad, sad story to us, but please know that we welcome you with open minds and hearts. :grouphug:

You must have a survivor's strength, however, since you are able to share yourself as you have with us. Keep it up!http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

You will find that we are a very caring bunch of folks and some of us could probably recommend some resources for you to contact and possibly find people who have had similar beginnings and events in their lives.

Stay with us as you are able.You will find us caring and sensitive. :therethere:

21merc7
09-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Bump for TES!

RR0004
09-22-2011, 01:31 AM
Tim Miller is a man who deserves to have his story told. He is an unsung hero IMO.

Oriah
09-24-2011, 06:56 AM
Actually, when this thread was first created I figured it was a slam dunk to have them featured on Dateline. :dunno:

Is it possible that Dateline (or certain other media outlets) have approached them, and they've declined?
Truthfully, this has happened with us- so I can understand if it may have happened with TES.
Just a thought.

JeannieC
10-13-2011, 01:36 AM
I would love to see a story on Dateline about Tim Miller and all the people who work with him. I can imagine he would have a lot to say and give us a lot of information about the way his organization operates, how they decide when to search, where to search, and how to search.

He probably has a lot of stories to tell and I for one would love to hear them.

Tim Miller does a great job. He is an example to all of us. "Give out of your need".
That's what he does. He offers answers to those who need them and healing in those who can't heal until they have those answers.

God Bless you Tim Miller

PeteJ
10-19-2011, 10:39 PM
The story about Gary and Tammy Moore; allegedly murdered by their 17 yr. old son Morgan and a friend in Sumner county TN. This occured in Cottontown, TN and there are a lot of interesting details not available to the public.

Steely Dan
10-19-2011, 11:50 PM
The story about Gary and Tammy Moore; allegedly murdered by their 17 yr. old son Morgan and a friend in Sumner county TN. This occured in Cottontown, TN and there are a lot of interesting details not available to the public.

This is to get Tim Miller on Dateline. Use the general Dateline thread for anything else.

If you don't know who Tim Miller is then Dateline should definitely do a story on him so more people know. He's a real hero.

she was only forteen
10-20-2011, 12:10 AM
Tim and Tess story yes to be told, also would give you the untold story of Carla Corley they all deserve to have these stories, and the public deserves to be made aware of the truth, deserves to see real reality shows like these not the oh I broke a fingernail, and had bad it is shopping on boardwalk, let's be real.

john's mom
10-22-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm watching 48 hours mystery, titled ''The Killing Fields" GUESS WHO IS ON? You got it, Tim. It's where his daughter Laura was found. Good show!

Kimster
10-22-2011, 10:47 PM
We've had a ton of guests on that thread tonight!

Here's a link to it ----->"Killing Field" in League City, Texas- Calder Rd Cold Cases - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Steely Dan
10-23-2011, 02:52 AM
I'm watching 48 hours mystery, titled ''The Killing Fields" GUESS WHO IS ON? You got it, Tim. It's where his daughter Laura was found. Good show!

Now for Dateline to do an intensive story on Tim alone.

Codger
10-23-2011, 07:14 PM
Tim is surely an unsung hero. I'd love to see a special about him + TES on Dateline. Real people doing really amazing things, straight from the heart.

Steely Dan
05-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Almost two years now and they've ignored this.

maedlamsmom
05-29-2012, 01:43 AM
I think it's a great idea! Can't believe they haven't jumped on it. All they would have to do to understand the weight Tim's name has with the people who follow these cases is check out our missing board. Rarely does a thread go by where he is not mentioned. Nearly every case has at least someone ask, "have they called TES yet?". People NEED to know about his efforts. I think at this point the country has Anthony Family Fatigue, but TES angle is an angle we haven't heard.

Please Dateline, DO IT!

SideKick
05-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Have they chosen any of our idea's?

If not, I will post again.

KateB
11-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Equusearch brings closure to another family:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20121116_12_0_OLGHuh624069
OOLOGAH The body of a man missing nearly eight days in Oologah Lake was found within hours of a search started Friday morning by a Texas-based sonar imaging team, a search team representative said.

http://www.newson6.com/story/20118467/searchers-recover-body-of-missing-rogers-county-fisherman
"I called some people in Texas, they called some people in Louisiana, and an old boy came up here last night with a boat, that has the process technology in the boat," Dan said. "He hit on him in about the second pass, and said he's right here."

RIP Mr. Brewer

Steely Dan
11-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Equusearch brings closure to another family:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20121116_12_0_OLGHuh624069

http://www.newson6.com/story/20118467/searchers-recover-body-of-missing-rogers-county-fisherman

RIP Mr. Brewer

And yet Dateline has blown him off. :furious:

Bonnie Blue
12-08-2012, 10:38 PM
This is to get Tim Miller on Dateline. Use the general Dateline thread for anything else.

If you don't know who Tim Miller is then Dateline should definitely do a story on him so more people know. He's a real hero.

I had not heard of him until recently when IMPD refused to allow them to come to Indiana and look for Joshua Swalls. And if I didn't follow Josh's page on FB I probably would still not know about them. If they were to appear on Dateline are they prepared to handle the onslaught of requests that would come their way? I'm asking, I really don't know.

KateB
12-26-2012, 10:02 PM
http://www.eaglerarelife.com/node/440

http://texasequusearch.org/2012/10/tim-miller-has-been-nominated-for-the-rare-life-award-please-vote-every-24-hours-voting-ends-1159-pm-est/

Tim Miller has been nominated and his story has been approved for inclusion in The Rare Life Award, presented by Eagle Rare Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. This honor is given to those who exhibit Courage, Leadership, Survival, Heroism, Devotion and/or Character. Winners will receive a medal, presented at a reception given in their honor, and be featured in Eagle Rare promotional materials.

Steely Dan
12-26-2012, 11:43 PM
http://www.eaglerarelife.com/node/440

http://texasequusearch.org/2012/10/tim-miller-has-been-nominated-for-the-rare-life-award-please-vote-every-24-hours-voting-ends-1159-pm-est/

:great:

KateB
01-02-2014, 08:14 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9379149
EquuSearch said they nearly gave up efforts to recover her Thursday morning, after an intense six day search in and around Cypress Creek. But that crew says something told them to come back out to an area of the creek, about half a mile east of I-45, where they picked up sonar images.
<snip>
Melissa's cousin Michelle Bierman said,"EquuSearch did a tremendous job. They're a Godsend. We couldn't have done this without them. They are forever in our hearts and will be a part of our family."

more from the family of Melissa Sowders and more at link.

TX TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 Dec 2013

Steely Dan
01-03-2014, 05:36 PM
It's only been 31/2 years since I asked for this. I guess they just don't give a :censored: about Tim. :stormingmad:

KateB
01-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Another family will get answers. Equusearch was called in by Harris County Sheriff to assist in a recovery.

ID is still pending but this update was posted in this thread: TX - Jesus "Jesse" Leal, 41, Houston, 31 Dec 2013

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9390126

By mid-afternoon, investigators called in members of Texas EquuSearch to help with the dig.

The rumors were confirmed by an HCSO spokesperson just before 10pm.

"The Harris County Sheriff's Office Crime Scene unit along with the assistance of Texas Equasearch have recovered a body at the residency," Dep. Thomas Gilliland said.

video & more at both links.