PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found Book by Glatt

NYGIRL
09-29-2010, 09:08 AM
Yesterday I bought the book by John Glatt, Lost and Found. Not a lot of new stuff about the case but he writes about PG's early years and his other crimes. Some of it has to be assumptions as it would only be known by PG, NG, and Jaycee. Like he writes that PG would rape Jaycee while Nancy was in the house with Angel and then they would eat supper together. One of my thoughts after reading it was that Nancy is just as disgusting as he is. I knew this before but this book just brought it home. She allowed all of this to go on and did nothing. I think it was pure selfishness due to her wanting children and she was willing to allow Phil to rape a girl so she could have the baby. She is in no way a victim like her lawyer makes her out to be. One tidbit from the book is that Starlit was renamed Gabriella. Before when they got the birth certificates the paper was not naming the girls.

nina1441
09-29-2010, 09:54 AM
Thanks for that information.

I agree with your assessment of ng.

I believe that this barren degenerate used JLD as breeding stock.

And I'm so hoping that a jury does not buy into this helpless female defense that her attorney is pushing.

I was also hoping that a journalist/author would investigate ng's history- her employment record/social life. I just got a feeling something is there.

NYGIRL
09-29-2010, 10:39 AM
There is a little bit about her work in the book but not a lot. Nothing that we didn't already know. I totally agree with you about her past. There must be something that happened to her or abuse in the family. A normal person doesn't help her husband kidnap a young girl and not care when he rapes her. He was cheating on NG in the extreme and she didn't care. Her brothers have said that she had a normal growing up but it's hard to believe. I also beleive she has low intelligence. At least that's the impression I get anytime I see her picture. She just doesn't look too smart. It would be very wrong if she spent less time in prison than Jaycee did with them. They both need to be in prison long enough to die there. I pray she never gets out.

jazerelle
09-29-2010, 11:59 AM
I have always felt Nancy was as evil as her hubby. She was stealing those babies from Jaycee. Jaycee knew she was mom not sister and yet never allowed to say so. I think that is why the first thing it says she said when her, I believe it was aunt but maybe mom, came in the room was "I have babies". She was finally allowed to claim her own children. And now Nancy is surprised that Jaycee is making no attempt to visit her? Nancy is pure self centered trash in my humble opinion.

songline
09-30-2010, 09:33 AM
WOW just wow!
This writer is an intruder too, making money off a sad situation with no first hand knowledge about any of it.
This case has been reported about regularly so we all know plenty. The only account worth reading will be JC's or Terry's.
(I wish Shaniya Davis's case was reported on as regularly as this case)
As for Nancy and Phil... I only wish them one thing :behindbar:behindbar for life.

SunnieRN
10-22-2010, 01:00 AM
I have always felt Nancy was as evil as her hubby. She was stealing those babies from Jaycee. Jaycee knew she was mom not sister and yet never allowed to say so. I think that is why the first thing it says she said when her, I believe it was aunt but maybe mom, came in the room was "I have babies". She was finally allowed to claim her own children. And now Nancy is surprised that Jaycee is making no attempt to visit her? Nancy is pure self centered trash in my humble opinion.

Actually, that is the first thing Jaycee said to her Mother, on the phone. As for NG, she is as guilty as PG. There is another person that should also be prosecuted and held responsible. Patricia Garrido, who had to know what was going on the entire time, but is pretending at having dementia. They are all sick, sadistic pieces of trash.