PDA

View Full Version : Report: Taylor Swift Reveals John Mayer Romance On New Album

Dark Knight
10-19-2010, 02:32 AM
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Taylor Swift (http://omg.yahoo.com/celebs/taylor-swift/614) has made a habit of writing about the ex-loves of her young life on her albums, and her newest one - according to a new report - takes aim at what appears to be a romance that went sour with rocker John Mayer (http://omg.yahoo.com/celebs/john-mayer/135).

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/report-taylor-swift-reveals-john-mayer-romance-on-new-album/49166

Is there anyone who HASN'T dated him???????? He isn't even that good looking, is he?

Elphaba
10-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Is there anyone who HASN'T dated him???????? He isn't even that good looking, is he?

LoL!!!!!

He's a dirty dawg, when it comes to relationships... and he doesn't mind taking the crass-y route when it comes to kissing and telling. And, no, IMO he is NOT that goodlooking.

shana
10-19-2010, 02:59 AM
He has a unique, distinctive look. Personally, I like his face. He is a fanTAStic guitar player, but way too deep for the likes of Taylor Swift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4n1bZi4d8

shana
10-19-2010, 03:10 AM
P.S. Yeah, he's a bad boy...napalm himself, ha!

Dude is talented, but not romance material for most females of his 'relative' age group, Aniston included. The coupling with Swift as has been reported for some time just seems a silly match...not sure it ever happened in-real beyond some brief encounters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MEQil5wWNY

nervous_nellie
10-19-2010, 05:46 AM
poor girl, i bet she wont make that mistake again (getting bs'd by a creep) - that is a good lesson to learn early on, imo.

Apostapler
10-19-2010, 06:01 AM
Are you kidding? His sex appeal is off the charts. If he were fair food, he'd be fried oreos...You know darn well he's the worst thing you could possibly put in your body but man do you want to!

Oh boy, that sounded worse than I thought it would, LOL!

Oh well.

smart blonde
10-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Are you kidding? His sex appeal is off the charts. If he were fair food, he'd be fried oreos...You know darn well he's the worst thing you could possibly put in your body but man do you want to!

Oh well.
lol! Actually, I feel your description is perfect.

His talent is also off the charts...

Here he is, Slow Dancing in a Burning Room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32GZ3suxRn4

LaWanda
10-19-2010, 09:40 AM

Oh well.

I have to agree. :blushing::innocent:

Dark Knight
10-19-2010, 10:36 AM
You know darn well he's the worst thing you could possibly put in your body but man do you want to!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Egads, woman! lol

smart blonde
10-19-2010, 10:54 AM

Oh well.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Egads, woman! lol
:floorlaugh:

Kat
10-19-2010, 12:38 PM
An odd pairing if true.

I usually don't pay attention to age differences much but since both are recording artists I think they both reveal where they are on the path of life with their lyrics.

She's singing about being 15.

He's singing about "I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase" (now that's a pretty sensual mental image in comparison to being 15 LOL)

Personally I don't think he's hot, but I can hear why so many women do. He is raw sensuality when he sings.

She's still a little girl. IMHO. Even if she is 19 or 20 now. Just a little girl who got a taste of some grown up lovin and it burned her.

Lessons learned. She'll be fine.

angelmom
10-19-2010, 06:28 PM
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/taylor-swift-monologue/1173589/

LunaticFringe
10-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Ewww..he has that same look like the Ice Truck Killer on the show Dexter.He's some kind of hallow eyed,pasty not taken a shower in days looking.Gross!!!!

shopper
10-20-2010, 12:57 AM
Ewww..he has that same look like the Ice Truck Killer on the show Dexter.He's some kind of hallow eyed,pasty not taken a shower in days looking.Gross!!!!

LOL!! You are so right, he does look like the Ice Truck killer! Add me to the list of people who do not think he is good looking in the least. Talented musician absolutely.

Gozgals
10-20-2010, 03:53 AM

Oh well.

He is a great guitar player and rather freakin hot looking. I never went for his short hair though. I would have loved to be with him but he is a romantic, train wreck. What the heck is an innocent like Taylor doing with him in the first place? My God she was out of her league!!

OMG, I just saw that, The Ice Truck Killer, that is golden. HA HA. LMAO. I don't think so but my comedy for the day. Thanks

Goz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5EnGwXV_Pg

jjenny
10-20-2010, 04:14 AM
An odd pairing if true.

I usually don't pay attention to age differences much but since both are recording artists I think they both reveal where they are on the path of life with their lyrics.

She's singing about being 15.

He's singing about "I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase" (now that's a pretty sensual mental image in comparison to being 15 LOL)

Personally I don't think he's hot, but I can hear why so many women do. He is raw sensuality when he sings.

She's still a little girl. IMHO. Even if she is 19 or 20 now. Just a little girl who got a taste of some grown up lovin and it burned her.

Lessons learned. She'll be fine.

No, she singing about being 19. Because if he were dating 15 year olds he'd really be in trouble.

Apostapler
10-20-2010, 06:41 AM
I thought the Ice Truck Killer was hot, except for that whole killing and dismembering women part.

:blushingsmiley:

LadyL
10-20-2010, 07:08 AM
He is a great guitar player and rather freakin hot looking. I never went for his short hair though. I would have loved to be with him but he is a romantic, train wreck. What the heck is an innocent like Taylor doing with him in the first place? My God she was out of her league!!

OMG, I just saw that, The Ice Truck Killer, that is golden. HA HA. LMAO. I don't think so but my comedy for the day. Thanks

Goz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5EnGwXV_Pg

[bbm]

Goz, does that mean he hit on you & you declined b/c he can't commit?
lol

I used to think he was hot (he's actually really smart too) before he said some arrogant things in public about women

then his hot-o-meter dropped to around zero for me

he does play a mean guitar though

Gozgals
10-20-2010, 08:51 AM
Ah yes, he hit on me but I turned him down!!

After I heard how he kissed and told , I figured it was best not to go any further with him. But, if he calls again, keeps his mouth shut, doesn't write another song about me, (My Body is a Wonderland) I may go for it.

Good day:angel:

Goz

Gozgals
10-20-2010, 08:56 AM
I thought the Ice Truck Killer was hot, except for that whole killing and dismembering women part.

:blushingsmiley:

There is a good video on Utube, a tribute to the IK. On some shots he looks like him. Didn't want to post the link as to the nude/violent scenes.

Goz

arielilane
10-20-2010, 06:53 PM
My opinion is he has some deep issues about women. He hates them; he sure doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for them. Treat them as if their purpose is for one thing only.
Your body is a wonderland was not a great song to me.....He's a con man. LOL

Gozgals
10-20-2010, 11:09 PM
I agree arielilane, it is not one of his better songs.

I prefer the song Daughters and some of his other work, esp. on the guitar.

Goz

Dark Knight
10-21-2010, 12:16 PM
When I was a DJ, after I had played the "Your Body Is A Wonderland" song, I followed it up by saying, "But unfortunately you must be THIS tall to ride." :crazy:

Kat
10-21-2010, 12:22 PM
No, she singing about being 19. Because if he were dating 15 year olds he'd really be in trouble.

She doesn't sing that song about being 15? I thought it was her, I'm sorry. I really don't listen to pop music :blushing:

jjenny
10-21-2010, 12:43 PM
She doesn't sing that song about being 15? I thought it was her, I'm sorry. I really don't listen to pop music :blushing:

I meant in this song.
She sings about being 19 when her romance with "dear John" went sour.

Lyn1001
10-21-2010, 01:04 PM
He is a creep, but he does have something sexy about him. I think a lot of it is the "bad boy" thing. Maybe that's why she went for him. She is such a good, sweet, pure girl, maybe she just wanted the bad boy for once. I don't know any girl who hasn't had a crush on a bad boy at some point!

drip~drop
10-21-2010, 01:20 PM
LoL!!!!!

He's a dirty dawg, when it comes to relationships... and he doesn't mind taking the crass-y route when it comes to kissing and telling. And, no, IMO he is NOT that goodlooking.

My thank you didn't go thru so I just wanted to say I agree with you.

He's a dirtbag as far as relationships go. He kisses and runs to tell. ick.
imo

drip~drop
10-21-2010, 01:23 PM

Oh well.

I'd rather have the fried oreo!:woohoo: Those are goooood!

charok
10-23-2010, 11:46 AM
ive never had the fried oreo, but when faced w/ either john mayer or the fried oreo, the fried oreo sounds best! im w/ drip~drop on this one! fried oreo all the way....

hes ok looking but ive seen WAY better...w/ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better character and morals...the only thing hes got going for him is his talent.

I'd rather have the fried oreo!:woohoo: Those are goooood!

theforgotten
10-23-2010, 03:23 PM
I think he's hot. I just can't imagine him with Taylor Swift. As for kissing and telling, I think they all do that in Hollywood. So I don't feel sorry for any of them. Jennifer Aniston and Taylor Swift are probably happy that they got so much publicity from there relationships with him..

justbeachy
10-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Just a little girl who got a taste of some grown up lovin and it burned her.

If she slept with him, that's probably not the only thing that's burning her right now. He's a man-whore!