PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - TINA HERMANN+2 children & Stephanie Sprang,11/10/10 Mt.Vernon,OH

Leomoon80
11-13-2010, 10:12 PM
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/11/12/4-people-missing-foul-play-suspected.html?sid=101

In some ways, it reminds us of the McStay family, everyone just vanishes, but in this case, some blood found in the home unlike the McStays.

We do not have the times of birth, so we make do with what we have for the children and their last known location or where they lived. Same with the 2 adults.

We do not have the info for the B.F. (ex) but then again, there are no named, POI or suspects thus far in this case labeled probable foul play involved from what I have read thus far:

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6010/hermanfamilyfriendsteph.gif

Friend with Mars strong for it’s exaltation place in Capricorn, yet square to Saturn puts two astrological malefics in odds with each other. Furthermore, this strong Mars is at odds with Jupiter (a square) at odds with Venus (a square) and at odds with her Moon (an opposition)

Grand Square in Fixed Signs to include Ceres.
Did she get someone very angry at her in particular?

This is one strong lady. Yet Mars pits her against others. With Saturn opposite the Sun, Mercury and square Moon & Mars, I think she may easily had been the focus for this attack…..
Her Saturn is the handle of a Bucket formation in the chart and as such, becomes prominent for the expending of energy for the other planets.

Saturn also is Quincunx (harsh aspect for health) to Uranus (the unexpected hits) and as such, Uranus then triggered by the Transiting Saturn & Zeus hitting the midpoint of her natal Venus and Uranus.
Sounds like jealousy may have predicated this attack. Transiting Venus 29Libra, conjuncts her natal Mercury 0 Scorpio.

Note: Her South Node conjuncts asteroid Nemesis in Virgo.

Leomoon80
11-13-2010, 10:18 PM
Next, Tina and the children charts:

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7678/hermanntina.gif

Tina H. has Transiting Cupido 17SAG over her natal Neptune (17SAG, exact orb)

And Transiting Lachesis (death harbinger asteroid) conjunct her natal Pallas (pre-meditated event) and Antares conj. Mars bringing up the rear of this transiting conjuncton with Mercury.

Transiting Moira, Saturn and Zeus all approach to a conjunction with her natal Pluto.

Lachesis and Atropos (2 death asteroids ) in her natal are somewhat curious because they are within 20odd minutes of each other and the Moon was transiting over them when she disappeared.

Leomoon80
11-13-2010, 11:35 PM
The 2 missing Children natal charts (no tob):

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2521/hermannfamilychildsarah.gif

For Sarah with natal Atropos at the 24Pisces40min.opposing Mars in Virgo 21 (rx) at birth, True North Node at 28Virgo , this means she was having a Transit of Jupiter/Uranus opposed to these positions in her natal chart.
The Uranus explosion of hard hitting Jupiter conj. Uranus, came from out of the blue for her and totally unexpecteed….but since it is Atropos here in the natal, and opposed to Mars, I am concerned about her too, and whether she made it out alive.

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/6034/hermannfamilycody.gif

Cody has Mars conj. fixed star “Antares” at 8SAG55min. so rather exact to this star in conjunction when Transiting Mars this day stationed at 9 degrees55minutes, thus showing that something violent indeed may have occurred in this child’s life onto his person.
This connection with Antares (Anti-Ares) suggests violence finds him in life or he is subsconsciously going to be attracted to violent people.

His natal Pluto is 7SAG57min. so in effect does conjunct closely to both the star as well as his natal Mars.

Transiting moira and Saturn approach his natal Vesta with Transiting Zeus at 13Libra
(a critical star) squares his natal Pallas (planned strategy) here,….to his detriment
as Zeus is a symbol of controlled and directed energy, and is in a very inharmonious angle to his Pallas in Cancer.

Sounds as though it’s saying that his life was being attacked in a pre-meditated and callous , but also directed way. A focus was part of the direction of this energy.
Not a spontaneous crime or one of opportunity I wouldn't think.

This child had a huge Stellium of planetary and celestial objects in the Constellation of Scorpio – with some planets in Tropical SAG, the very beginning of this sign.
But with Lachesis (cutting the time on the earth) in transit with Mars (physical energy) and Pallas (the premeditated act) over his natal stellium, especially over Mars it doesn’t look good for finding him alive or at the very least unharmed.

nanny1
11-13-2010, 11:37 PM
I'm not sure I understand. Could one of these woman have attacked the other ?

Leomoon80
11-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Ref: did one woman hurt the other? I doubt it............I don't want to give that impression, as I seriously doubt that was the case. But I am just now getting into it, feeling my way around the charts.
We are "blind" and are reading vibrations here only.
It may take awhile to feel the vibrations taking shape........have patience.

This Event chart simply does not convince me that it's an Event about the
welfare of a dog.

I simply can't see it..........but perhaps someone else may, and I'd be most
curious to know if so.:waitasec:

What I see is death of someone or some type of crisis is already taking place at this hour.

12th house Pluto (destruction) found in the 12th or hidden house of captiveswith the same degree as the North Node i.e. a crisis at hand. Not exactly looking to me like a calm text about a dog being fed :waitasec:
That should be 3rd or 6th house ( small pets and their welfare the 6th)
communication the 3rd house.

The Moon as the co-ruler of the chart is found at the Ascendant conjunct Ceres, but in Forensic work I think this is a dire sign., not a concern for a pet
especially because the Moon is square to Saturn the ruler of this chart and the event.
Saturn in the 9th is between Moira and Zeus.

Another reason why I don't think this chart reflects a concern for a dog, is because the Part of Fortune is 9Pisces, conjunct fixed star "Skat" suggesting a death or some very serious misfortune taking place.
the Part of Fortune makes one major aspect and that is the same degree with
the square to Mars (agression) at 9 degrees Sagittarius, (conjunct violent red star Antares)

Isn't the 11th the house of strangers? I also recall it being referred to as the house of opportunity. Uranus is the natural ruler of this house or Aquarius imprinted.

The Ruler of the DC cusp of the other......possibly the perpetrator, is conjunct the ASC, the Moon.
this position may be telling us that it's over already. The event itself is critical with the Moon at the ASC.

The house that would rule small pets like the dog in question is the 6th, but here we only see the South Node in between Hades & Kronos.
Look to the 4th house for the End of the Matter.......and we see at the home itself, Persephone (the asteroid for kidnappings) making a Quincunx of approx. 150 degrees to the 11th house Mars and semi-square to Uranus (abduction)

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2703/herrmanntinatextmessage.gif

Leomoon80
11-14-2010, 01:20 AM
Text of dog welfare event chart:

Part of Fortune = PO Misfortune for it's in Pisces and squares Mars
Sun is in the evil degree of 18Scorpio (no good to come of it)
square Neptune (deception or lies)

Vertex 20Leo same degree as Melpomene (Tragedy)
(Vertex is the fated event)

Vertex squares the Sun (who is the Sun? Probably the event in the house taking place)

Children Ruled by Venus the ruler of the 5th - found in the crisis degree 29°Librasquare to Vulcanus in the 7th house of Partners

note: Vulcanus keywords: Mighty force strength and energy to the extreme - Intensity may be compulsive in the emotions

Melpomene (a tragedy) is conjunct Juno in the 8th house (this seems personal) not random

nervous_nellie
11-14-2010, 10:59 AM
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/11/14/14-knox.html?sid=101

A neighbor said a man who lived at 49 Columbus Rd. was taken out of the house in handcuffs about 8 this morning. A body also was removed, Donna Davis said.

im posting this just in case the location and/or time can be of any use in the future...

nervous_nellie
11-14-2010, 12:26 PM
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/11/14/14-knox.html?sid=101

A neighbor said a man who lived at 49 Columbus Rd. was taken out of the house in handcuffs about 8 this morning. A body also was removed, Donna Davis said.

im posting this just in case the location and/or time can be of any use in the future...

sorry to quote myself, its been too long for me to edit...

eta: neighbors state that le forced entry to the home at 7:45 a.m.

Leomoon80
11-14-2010, 03:20 PM
OMG, what in the he-- is wrong with people?

Can someone get this guy's dob? :(

A missing 13-year-old girl was found this morning bound and gagged in the basement of a house near Mount Vernon and has been taken to a hospital, Knox County Sheriff David Barber said this afternoon.

The owner of the house, Matthew J. Hoffman, 30, of 49 Columbus Rd. in Clinton Township, has been charged with kidnapping.

Barber said Sarah Maynard has been under Hoffman's control since Wednesday, when she was reported missing

Note: In the transits, - Black Moon Lilith was sitting atop "Vesta" in Sarah M's natal chart when kidnapped!

The child was taken by a pedophile and neighbor? ............Poor Sarah. :(
Transiting Sun was at 18 degrees (the evil degree of Scorpio), while Transiting Vesta was likewise, there and within minutes of
the Sun.

Opposed to Sarah's Admetoes (17 degrees38minutes Taurus ) in her natal chart

(suffering that is long suffering is the keyword for Admetoes, it's deep and penetrating, and forever or so it seems) It brings about
"Endurance" and is thought to be "immovable" .....
She will certainly suffer such as Admetoes opposed by the evil degree of Sun/Vesta 18Scorpio - forever. :(
But at least she is alive and can recover eventually we hope.

nervous_nellie
11-14-2010, 03:37 PM
leomoon - can you see if the others will be found safely? i read the charts, just wondering if you have come across anything else since posting the charts...tia :)

nervous_nellie
11-14-2010, 03:39 PM
matthew hoffman dob
11-01-1980

isnt stephanie sprangers' dob 11.01 too?

Leomoon80
11-14-2010, 03:53 PM
matthew hoffman dob
11-01-1980

isnt stephanie sprangers' dob 11.01 too?

I was given 11/1/69 for Stephanie Sprang.
Are we certain of his?

Link..........

Note: I still do not like that 11:30AM text said to be about a dog....
Doesn't look right to me. We need more info, especially on this text, as it probably is a cover for a crime
Only Sarah knows at this point what was going on at 11:30AM for certain.

My guess from the chart's symbols is the kidnapping was under way, and one or more perished. The symbols for
this kidnapping going on then at 11:30AM , fall in the 4th house of that chart for the kidnapping and the extreme harm (Algol)
But we'll have to wait and find out. :(
For we don't even have times of their birth or place of birth to employ other efforts individually.

Leomoon80
11-14-2010, 04:05 PM
The owner of the house, Matthew J. Hoffman, 30, of 49 Columbus Rd. in Clinton Township, has been charged with kidnapping.

The article tells us he is 30 yrs. old!

The year sounds right, but are we certain of the month and day? Any Link available to say?

Cazzie
11-14-2010, 04:20 PM
The child was taken by a pedophile and neighbor? I've been following the MSM and have not seen anything about him being a convicted pedophile. But he WAS convicted of arson.

The article tells us he is 30 yrs. old!

The year sounds right, but are we certain of the month and day? Any Link available to say?
There is talk that his current booking is showing up in vink (vine?) but no link was given and I don't know of the site. That should have DOB, right?

nanny1
11-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Correct date of Birth for Mathew is 11/1/1980

According to Vinelink

To register for notification and view offender details click the offender's name.
Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Facility/Reason Reporting Agency
HOFFMAN, MATTHEW J 11/01/1980 30 In Custody Knox Co. Jail Knox Co. Jail
Disclaimer
Had trouble get the link here ,so I copied and pasted it.

nursebeeme
11-14-2010, 04:29 PM
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=36001&agency=176&id=56095&searchType=offender

oh yes... he is showing up on vinelink now.

11/1/1980

Leomoon80
11-14-2010, 04:51 PM
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=36001&agency=176&id=56095&searchType=offender

oh yes... he is showing up on vinelink now.

11/1/1980

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/ohio-town-awaits-word-on-case-of-missing-women-tina-herrmann-stephanie-sprang-and-two-children/19715876

30-year-old Matthew Hoffman was arrested on one count of kidnapping at his home in Mount Vernon, about 40 miles north of Columbus, and that more charges are expected. He said reports from neighbors that a body bag had been taken from the home are false.
"We have no one that we're aware of who is deceased," Barber said. "So we're still treating this as a missing person's case."
"We were hopeful of finding more than one of the missing people in the house," he said. "But the information we had was that Sarah would definitely be found in that house."

Barber said the girl was hospitalized in good condition. He did not say what led them to the home.

nursebeeme
11-14-2010, 05:04 PM
http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/ohio-town-awaits-word-on-case-of-missing-women-tina-herrmann-stephanie-sprang-and-two-children/19715876

30-year-old Matthew Hoffman was arrested on one count of kidnapping at his home in Mount Vernon, about 40 miles north of Columbus, and that more charges are expected. He said reports from neighbors that a body bag had been taken from the home are false.
"We have no one that we're aware of who is deceased," Barber said. "So we're still treating this as a missing person's case."
"We were hopeful of finding more than one of the missing people in the house," he said. "But the information we had was that Sarah would definitely be found in that house."

Barber said the girl was hospitalized in good condition. He did not say what led them to the home. the "body" taken from the home was the alive (((thank God))) body of Sarah

eta: I am sure you already know that as well :-)

also... wanted to share that in the presser the sheriff said that when they developed the info on this guy "late last night" they expected to find Sarah there but were hoping at least another of the missing people could have been discovered there.

there are currently three still missing :-(

Leomoon80
11-14-2010, 05:22 PM
We know one child was kept captive with him, (Sun conj. Vesta in the captive 12th house)
CHILD murder would be indicated by Medea 23GEM rx (possibly a younger male)
If there is a connection to a male here. (IF being the keyword)....this is the asteroid most associated with child killings...

With the South Node planted in the 8th of Death between Kronos and Hades

Children in general represented by the 5th house cusp Ruler in this case in Aries, so we look for MARS. Found in the 1st house of the focus of the Police and conjunct Mercury in Antares (breaking of the door using brute force or violent force to do so)

Part of Fortune, for the homeowner or kidnapper in this case, squares Mercury (the brute force)

In the sanctity of his home, he is taken by surprise (Uranus in the 4th conjunct Jupiter)
And the lustful purpose of his captive, (Lust conjunct Black Moon Lilith ) also is clearly seen in the 4th house of home and endings.

Algol conjuncts the DC cusp…..Quincunx to Venus in the 11th

The question remains however, “Are there piled up corpses” as the Chinese once referred to Algol? And if so, where are they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algol

It is known as 大陵五 (the Fifth Star of the Mausoleum) in Chinese astronomy, and also bore the grim name Tseih She (叠尸 - die2 shi1 in Modern Pinyin), meaning 'piled up corpses'

As for me? I'm preferring to believe, they are shaken up but hopefully still alive, as I'd not "go there".....without the time of births. I've seen too many where it looked like all was lost, (the little autistic girl in Florida in the swamps for days and nights, yet showed up alive) also had Algol prominent in her chart's transits. The other little girl, kidnapped in front of her own home in the yard, but found alive...and the kidnapper shot and killed, remember that one?
Traumatic and seriously difficult times , can be misinterpreted too easily in the charts too. Sometimes life and death is held on a string...a precariousness involved.
I'd not change the readings however, as originally given on each person, they still stand as Transits are what they are.

Here is the Event of the Breaking down of the Door:

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7523/herrmannfamilylebreakdo.gif

nervous_nellie
11-15-2010, 05:21 AM
so, this Matthew Hoffman was sentenced to 8yrs. in prison for torching condos in colorado in hopes of concealing thefts that he committed and there are some reports from neighbors that this mh had a large fire in his backyard over the weekend AND that there was a fire in a warehouse(somewhere in this vicinity & dont know if its related yet) in which a body was found ... does fire play any role in any of the charts? his or the victims? the neighbors are also reporting that he is cruel to animals... this guy is really sounding twisted - so far, anyway.

the other "rumors" concerning mh's facination with the gravel pits, collecting leaves in the park, spying on people from a tree in his yard and his alleged cruelty to animals was reported on the evening news from local channel WSYX - ABC6 last night & in the reports below....

and now it appears that he may have recently assaulted his former girlfriend...

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2010/11/14/story-mount-vernon-ohio-missing-girl-found.html?sid=102

Court records showed that Hoffman was convicted of setting fire to a Steamboat Springs, Colo., condominium complex, causing $2 million in damage. Investigators said that in 2000, he used 10 gallons of gasoline to commit the arson.

(it probably wouldnt take much to damage $2million worth of property in Steamboat - its a fairly pricey resort town...this is just Nellies opinion tho....:))

"He was a weirdo," Davis said. "If you look back here in the tree, there's a hammock where he would sit and watch people. He's just different. He would always walk over to the gravel pit with bags and sometimes not bring them back. Sometimes he would."

"He said to my friend that he wanted to punch my kid in the face, and my kid is 8. So the guy's disturbed, obviously," Davis said.

Two people who spoke with McEntyre said that Hoffman had recently assaulted a former girlfriend.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2010/11/13/story-howard-missing-women-search-saturday.html?sid=102
http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2010/11/12/story-apple-valley-four-missing-knox-county-truck-found-kenyon-college.html?sid=102

Leomoon80
11-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Here we can see the one who allegedly kidnapped Sarah, daughter of Tina.

In consideration of his apparent inner urge or compulsion to punish people, collectively as with the Arson Fire – I thought we need to dig deeper and the Fixed Stars often help in this regard to see what might propel someone to such compulsive and negative behaviors:

His natal Mars is conjunct a Star in Hercules known as Sarin in the left chest of the kneeling man: (from Constellation of Words, we learn:)

In mundane astrology the star names can also be significant.
On March 20,1995 there was a sarin attack on the Tokyo subway, killing at least a dozen people, severely injuring fifty and causing temporary vision problems for nearly a thousand others. Transiting Jupiter was conjunct this fixed star Sarin.

I see his natal Jupiter is very critical in the 1st degree of a cardinal sign, in this case Libra

And it is semi-square to Mercury in Scorpio, rx (retrograde) which is often unfortunate as it causes the native to think in the past to base his current troubles and their remedies upon past events. Not one to be forward thinking then, but looking towards past ills or grievances because it’s in Scorpio. Sulking and in doing so, conceivably revengeful, might be one very destructive behavioral pattern learned over a long period of time.

Sun has progressed in his natal to Antares the War star. (Anti-Ares, a red star one of 4 Persian King stars, and this one known for violence in particular ..conjunct to transiting Venus, in exact orb, making this a very potent time for him and any unresolved issues he has within him all of these years.

While his Progressed Mars is conjunct fixed star Facies, “ruthless sometimes mean spirited “…often a problem in a natal chart depending on which planet is associated with it. Seems he got a rush of adreneline from this combination of progressed planets.

North Node (assessing his natal) in a very critical place 16Leo, conjunct the fixed star - “Dubhe” and anywhere near this star is often very problematic .
A look at his natal chart gives us pause when we see Chiron – it’s afflicted terribly (abuse or some type of inner wound he simply couldn’t get past)….all the way across the board.
Squares, oppositions and a BiQuintile (creative aspect) to Neptune.

He probably felt very disconnected from others in the neighborhood and in life in general, and lived quite a bit in his head in a sick way (sulking and plotting ) for the revenge on society he would one day evoke.
He was and is a strange duck, as his neighbors pointed to.

One neighbor said he started a fire in his backyard on WED. (same day) that burned off and on until Sunday. Perhaps they took the remains of the ashes and are having them analyzed

My understanding is that his mother has a home in walking distance to where Sarah lived with her mother and brother, but he took her to his place, about 10 miles away.
Makes you wonder if he had been stalking her or watching her in that creepy way the neighbors suggest he does and when the progressions were right, he pounced just like the predator animal might, upon the prey.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2605/hermannsarahkidnappermj.gif

nervous_nellie
11-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Here we can see the one who allegedly kidnapped Sarah, daughter of Tina.

In consideration of his apparent inner urge or compulsion to punish people, collectively as with the Arson Fire – I thought we need to dig deeper and the Fixed Stars often help in this regard to see what might propel someone to such compulsive and negative behaviors:

His natal Mars is conjunct a Star in Hercules known as Sarin in the left chest of the kneeling man: (from Constellation of Words, we learn:)

In mundane astrology the star names can also be significant.
On March 20,1995 there was a sarin attack on the Tokyo subway, killing at least a dozen people, severely injuring fifty and causing temporary vision problems for nearly a thousand others. Transiting Jupiter was conjunct this fixed star Sarin.

I see his natal Jupiter is very critical in the 1st degree of a cardinal sign, in this case Libra

And it is semi-square to Mercury in Scorpio, rx (retrograde) which is often unfortunate as it causes the native to think in the past to base his current troubles and their remedies upon past events. Not one to be forward thinking then, but looking towards past ills or grievances because it’s in Scorpio. Sulking and in doing so, conceivably revengeful, might be one very destructive behavioral pattern learned over a long period of time.

Sun has progressed in his natal to Antares the War star. (Anti-Ares, a red star one of 4 Persian King stars, and this one known for violence in particular ..conjunct to transiting Venus, in exact orb, making this a very potent time for him and any unresolved issues he has within him all of these years.

While his Progressed Mars is conjunct fixed star Facies, “ruthless sometimes mean spirited “…often a problem in a natal chart depending on which planet is associated with it. Seems he got a rush of adreneline from this combination of progressed planets.

North Node (assessing his natal) in a very critical place 16Leo, conjunct the fixed star - “Dubhe” and anywhere near this star is often very problematic .
A look at his natal chart gives us pause when we see Chiron – it’s afflicted terribly (abuse or some type of inner wound he simply couldn’t get past)….all the way across the board.
Squares, oppositions and a BiQuintile (creative aspect) to Neptune.

He probably felt very disconnected from others in the neighborhood and in life in general, and lived quite a bit in his head in a sick way (sulking and plotting ) for the revenge on society he would one day evoke.
He was and is a strange duck, as his neighbors pointed to.

One neighbor said he started a fire in his backyard on WED. (same day) that burned off and on until Sunday. Perhaps they took the remains of the ashes and are having them analyzed

My understanding is that his mother has a home in walking distance to where Sarah lived with her mother and brother, but he took her to his place, about 10 miles away.
Makes you wonder if he had been stalking her or watching her in that creepy way the neighbors suggest he does and when the progressions were right, he pounced just like the predator animal might, upon the prey.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2605/hermannsarahkidnappermj.gif

im certainly NO authority but i have to say that this chart is the strangest that i have ever seen! not the interpretation,just the visual of it - only the two lines?? is that normal?

sherbetjello
11-16-2010, 02:33 PM
Forgive me if this is in the wrong thread, I still see this as a request (and a working chart.)

This is part of the Manyard family and Stephany MISSING - Apple Valley, Ohio. (Thanks to Nursebeeme)

The suspect, MH, appeared in court via video today. The time we have on this shot is 8:22 AM (could be a transmission shot from the TV station), but is around the same time (-4 hours) with the actually time he was supposed to appear in court today (1:30 PM - Ohio time) So this could be a capture from a camera in Hawaii, or bad camera settings.

http://imgur.com/oBuLS.jpg

Just brining over as much as I think is pertinent to the chart (forgive me if I am not doing this correctly. I am a NOOB!)

Again, thank you for working on this chart.

Cazzie
11-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Forgive me if this is in the wrong thread, I still see this as a request (and a working chart.)

This is part of the Manyard family and Stephany MISSING - Apple Valley, Ohio. (Thanks to Nursebeeme)

The suspect, MH, appeared in court via video today. The time we have on this shot is 8:22 AM (could be a transmission shot from the TV station), but is around the same time (-4 hours) with the actually time he was supposed to appear in court today (1:30 PM - Ohio time) So this could be a capture from a camera in Hawaii, or bad camera settings.

http://imgur.com/oBuLS.jpg

Just brining over as much as I think is pertinent to the chart (forgive me if I am not doing this correctly. I am a NOOB!)

Again, thank you for working on this chart.
Thanks for posting that. :)

I looked into this a bit (not astrologically) to verify the time of the bond hearing. The hearing was scheduled for 1:30pm EST (not 12:30), and it was pretty much "on time". I also consulted with "darlin gal" to make sure I wasn't going crazy. ;)

IMO, the digits on this screencap (8:22:51:20) IMO are a counter readout (like from a DVR, DVD recorder, Tivo, etc.), and are not a time from another or any time zone. If so, there might be some variance depending on when the recording started (i.e., when someone pushed "record" or set up a timer-record program).

The reporter posted the link to the screencap (twitpic) at 1:38pm EST. So the actual photo was probably captured sometime between 1:30 to 1:38 pm EST, unless the hearing started a bit early.

I was monitoring the hearing via WS and FB posts (people watching live); that's how I know it was "on time".

Not sure which time our astrologers will choose (the scheduled time of the hearing, the actual time if we could find it of the hearing or judge's ruling, etc.), and I'll be interested in knowing why, since I'm fascinated by their art.

Leomoon80
11-16-2010, 05:58 PM
im certainly NO authority but i have to say that this chart is the strangest that i have ever seen! not the interpretation,just the visual of it - only the two lines?? is that normal?

It's not really normal or abnormal, as everyone is different.

What it suggests having almost all his planets in one Constellation is that he is very much focused in one area in life, not as widely scattered as most (perhaps most) are this way.....having perhaps less perspective then most.

His perspectives would be confined in a sense , and perhaps that is what is partially wrong with him.:waitasec:

Certainly sexual issues, (the roving eye, watching from afar and the natal shows problems in this area for him, and then for others.....

See the constellation of Virgo here or where most of his planets are located, and see the longituidinal positions in the tropical Zodiac (mostly Libra a few Scorpio)......
and perhaps then we can ascertain how someone can be so focused or scattered moreso then the "norm"

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/virgo_myth.html
"snipped":
With his Mercury/Uranus (and the Midpoints) somewhere potentially resonating to the Scales:

Thus the symbolism of this constellation has swung between allegiance with the imagery of the Scorpion and the Maiden, with many early classical writers, including Ptolemy, referring to the group both as the Scales and as Chelae, 'the Claws'. This deserves some reflection: of the two main stars, the Northern Scale, which lies closest to Virgo, carries an influence much in keeping with the stars of Virgo, whilst the Southern Scale, closest to Scorpio, appears to resonate to that constellation's malevolency.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/libra_myth.html

Virgo is the largest of the zodiac constellations and second largest of all the constellations after Hydra. It is a difficult constellation to identify because most of its stars are faint and, being widely spread, makes a poor impact as a connected group. Only Spica and Porrima are brighter than 3rd magnitude.

Perhaps the key to this man's personality, lies in the description between Tropical Libra (Sidereal sky Virgo) and Tropical Scorpio (Sidereal Libra)
or the Scales
To tell the truth, he is certainly "off balance" would be my opinion, from all I have read concerning him and his behaviors.
We really would love (as Astrologers) to have his time of birth however, as that would give us far more information and perhaps even unlock that door concerning this personality structure or ego type.

Then we have also, to understand more deeply the planet Neptune (near 21SAG in his natal chart, in the tropical position, conjunct to Mars)
What is it that Deborah Houlding has found about this locale?
I suggest it may be playing a role in understanding this man and his psyche.

Neptune of course is often about flights of fantasy in one's mind, (delusions, illusions etc) and Mars is our physical agression and the way we'd assert ourselves :

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/ophiuchus.html#ras
The constellation portrays the contradictory themes of kill or cure, both of which relate to periods of critical danger or change

Ebertin and Hoffman claim that its natives are especially prone to infectious contamination caused by toxins, have an easy dependency on drugs, and a danger of bites from animals (this would seem to reverse the general meaning of the constellation agreed by ancient authors, who only recognised such an influence when the star was badly placed). They argue that "only very few people" are able to attune themselves to the higher influences of this star, and so seem to agree with Vivian Robson that the main influence of this star is to offer mental depravity and misfortune from women.[6]

NOTE: Zeus squares Mars & Neptune.
keywords for Zeus: "combustion - energy that is directed and even compulsive energy
drive - all things military

watchinginky
11-18-2010, 03:36 PM
DEVELOPING: The bodies of a boy and two adult females have been found in Knox County, Ohio, WCMH-TV reported Thursday.

It is believed that the bodies are those of 32-year-old Tina Hermann, her 10-year-old son, Kody, and family friend, 41-year-old Stephanie Sprang, who have been missing since Nov. 10.

~~ more at link ~~

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/18/bodies-ohio-believed-missing-family/

Looks like they were found in the woods, location noted. News conference will be broadcast on this news site.
http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/18/23/bodies-missing-boy-women-found-ar-295449/

The bodies were found in the area of Yankee Street and Waterford Road northwest of Fredericktown, sources told NBC 4 Thursday.
Suspect provided the location of bodies. (according to Sheriff in news conference)
LIVE stream right now: http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/breaking_live_stream/

"bodies were in trash bags and were placed inside the hollow of a tree"
'wearing the same clothing from Wed when last seen'
'appears murders happen in the home,& Sarah was in the house at that time'

FifthEssence
11-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Interesting observation by LEOMOON in post #19 about ALGOL being on the cusp of H7 in the 'Police Breaking Down the door of Suspect' Event chart:

Algol conjuncts the DC cusp in Taurus….Quincunx to ruler Venus in the H11 at a critical 29degrees riding the cusp of H12 (hidden places, bondage, criminals, self-undoing). .
The question remains however, “Are there piled up corpses” as the Chinese once referred to Algol?

In this case and now that LE have located the bodies inside the hollow of a tree, it appears this Chinese interpretation applied.

Keep in mind, astrological interpretations provided show the possibility of some activity, action, energy, influence, not always literal, yet in this Event, it certainly applied to the nature of the suspect's apprehension and his knowledge of the crimes committed.

Cazzie
11-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Add'l info: press conference 11/18/10.

Info came this morning thru Matt Hoffman's (suspect) attorney on where to find the bodies. Until then, he had not been cooperating with LE.

The bodies were found at 2:30pm (I believe) and presser had to be delayed another hour, after earlier having been rescheduled an hour later.

Speculation is that LE wanted to recover the bodies and bring them back before presser began (maybe to keep most press away from the recovery scene).

Cazzie
11-18-2010, 06:36 PM
Interesting observation by LEOMOON in post #19 about ALGOL being on the cusp of H7 in the 'Police Breaking Down the door of Suspect' Event chart:

Algol conjuncts the DC cusp in Taurus...Quincunx to ruler Venus in the H11 at a critical 29degrees riding the cusp of H12 (hidden places, bondage, criminals, self-undoing). .
The question remains however, “Are there piled up corpses” as the Chinese once referred to Algol?

In this case and now that LE have located the bodies inside the hollow of a tree, it appears this Chinese interpretation applied.

Keep in mind, astrological interpretations provided show the possibility of some activity, action, energy, influence, not always literal, yet in this Event, it certainly applied to the nature of the suspect's apprehension and his knowledge of the crimes committed.
That is remarkable! I'd forgotten about that...still in shock about today's findings. :(

nursebeeme
11-18-2010, 08:12 PM
astros always get it right..... every time... my hat is off...((and I shiver as I bow down and do so))

Leomoon80
11-18-2010, 08:13 PM
That is remarkable! I'd forgotten about that...still in shock about today's findings. :(

I feel quite sorrowful to hear this news today, especially regarding Sarah's brother.
I did say in that reading the following, but I truly didn't want it to be so, but felt compelled to put the asteroid "Medea"
that time into the "LE breaks down the Doors" chart.
The chart did tell the tale, but often we choose to ignore these details when they are so sad. I knew that Sarah's natal was the only one of the 3 natal charts and the transits that day, that looked, as I said, (hedging against the transits, the following) that she may escape that tragedy:

For Sarah with natal Atropos at the 24Pisces40min.opposing Mars in Virgo 21 (rx) at birth, True North Node at 28Virgo , this means she was having a Transit of Jupiter/Uranus opposed to these positions in her natal chart.
The Uranus explosion of hard hitting Jupiter conj. Uranus, came from out of the blue for her and totally unexpected….but since it is Atropos here in the natal, and opposed to Mars, I am concerned about her too, and whether she made it out alive.

Clearly, her life hung in the balance too!

CHILD murder would be indicated by (asteroid) Medea 23GEM rx and possibly a younger male
If there is a connection to a male here.

as an afterword:

Gemini is the sign which represents a younger male .....and in this case, "Medea was in 23Gemini) in the 7th house so, yes a child was killed afterall, Sarah's little brother. How grim and sad that life can be for many.

My prayers go out to Sarah and her relatives, her dad and all who will need to go on after such a tremendous tragedy in life.
And of course to the family of Stephanie Sprang, who herself had adult children who are grieving . :(

Cazzie
11-18-2010, 08:45 PM
I feel quite sorrowful to hear this news today, especially regarding Sarah's brother.
I did say in that reading the following, but I truly didn't want it to be so, but felt compelled to put the asteroid "Medea"
that time into the "LE breaks down the Doors" chart.
The chart did tell the tale, but often we choose to ignore these details when they are so sad. I knew that Sarah's natal was the only one of the 3 natal charts and the transits that day, that looked, as I said, (hedging against the transits, the following) that she may escape that tragedy:

Clearly, her life hung in the balance too!

as an afterword:

Gemini is the sign which represents a younger male .....and in this case, "Medea was in 23Gemini) in the 7th house so, yes a child was killed afterall, Sarah's little brother. How grim and sad that life can be for many.

My prayers go out to Sarah and her relatives, her dad and all who will need to go on after such a tremendous tragedy in life.
And of course to the family of Stephanie Sprang, who herself had adult children who are grieving . :(
Re Stephanie's kids..don't quote me, but I think they are 19, 17, and 9...gonna be really hard on that little one.

As if Sarah won't have it hard enough losing her mother and little brother at 13, and normal survivor guilt...if she witnessed or overheard the murders...ohmygosh. LE and media have been kind to her by very little of her story "getting out". Maybe at the trial...she'll be a little bit older and will have had some healing by then. I've been praying that he didn't assault her, too (other than "just" binding and gagging her and confining her to the cold, dark basement where Matt's ex g/f wouldn't even let their dog go into). :(

Matt is not going to have an easy time in prison, having killed 2 mothers and 1 young child and especially if he hasn't got a window to see trees.

I'm a tree lover, and I love hollowed trees. Just not sure how long it will be til I can see or think of one without thinking about this abomination!

It's ironic and conflicting that supposedly he liked trees, climbed them, hung out in them, but did tree trimming work, spied on his neighbors from them, stalked his victims from them, and then did his evil deeds and tried to hide human bodies in a tree. LE had to cut the tree to get the bodies out with respect. So Matt may have not only insulted the tree but killed it, too.

twomanywords
11-19-2010, 12:47 AM
This may be really random, but couldn't the hollow of a tree be symbolic of a womb and maybe he had issues with his mother???
Amazing you all are! Such a tragedy:(

Seifert79
11-19-2010, 09:49 AM
The constellation portrays the contradictory themes of kill or cure, both of which relate to periods of critical danger or change

Ebertin and Hoffman claim that its natives are especially prone to infectious contamination caused by toxins, have an easy dependency on drugs, and a danger of bites from animals (this would seem to reverse the general meaning of the constellation agreed by ancient authors, who only recognised such an influence when the star was badly placed). They argue that "only very few people" are able to attune themselves to the higher influences of this star, and so seem to agree with Vivian Robson that the main influence of this star is to offer mental depravity and misfortune from women.[6]

Leomoon, I read the information provided in your link (and then some more) and I couldn't help but be alerted to the notion of the animal's typical response to a person with this particular "psyche."

"and a danger of bites from animals"

There have been several articles/videos featuring a former neighbor who describes her dog's “unusual” reaction to this individual. She describes uncharacteristically aggressive behavior and incessant barking.

-neighbor's story at link-

http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/local/story/Bazetta-Mother-Recalls-Knox-County-Kidnap-Suspect/_23WQ0ogFEq_qxCrNBAy4Q.cspx

Do you think this has any significance Leomoon?

file:///C:/Users/Jessica/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.pnghttp://www.wkbn.com/Photo.aspx?content_id=43d66dff-204a-4a14-bfab-10ab341032e1

Paulette
11-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Not being an astrologer, I wouldn't attempt to analyze his chart. But, I did find some asteroids that tell a bit of the story.

Using a sunrise chart, his Moon is 29:53 Leo with Deforrest conjunct 29:05 Leo. Asteroid DNA opposses at 29:13 Aquarius. Asteroid Sciurus (squirrel) is 28:10 Sagitarius, it trines the Moon, and sextiles DNA. These 3 asteroids are in sync with his Moon and probably the driving force in his life.

My interpretation is that he has an emotional need, a hunger for and responds to being in the forest. He identifies with squirrels, maybe too much and would prefer to be one.

He has a flat affect - like an animal. Nothing really going on upstairs.

His Jupiter 0:59 Libra, conjunct Venus 2:39, conjunct Saturn 4:55, are separate and alone with no aspects. It seems to me that with no aspects (except one) they feed off each other. The one aspect he has with all 3 planets is Chiron 16:09 Taurus.

Interesting too that he has "Prey" 16:50 Taurus conjunct Chiron. The aspect is 135 degrees, the sesquare.

The sesquare is described by Kira's Astrology.

"The sesquisquare often represents behaviors that are strongly stimulated by subconscious longings, or misguided attempts to make life turn out pleasantly by specific actions. The goal is far different from the result, bringing not what the owner intended because the sesquisquare aspect is irritating, uncomfortable, unhappy, maladjusted, or sorrowful in its result."

http://sonic.net/~kira/sesquare.html

In light of what he's done this combination of asteroids and planets explain a lot about him.

One more thing. On Nov. 10th, Pluto, the NN and Sciurus were all conjunct at about 3:45 Capricorn. And what does a squirrel do to prepare for the winter? Hides acorns & nuts in trees. He may be a tad wacky, but I've never seen a squirrel drive a car.

Leomoon80
11-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Ref: Not being an astrologer, I wouldn't attempt to analyze his chart. But, I did find some asteroids that tell a bit of the story.
I'd say you have more then proven your abilities as an Astrologer who is self-taught.
We all use our own particular tools in this ancient Art, and your tools work well for you and us, they tell the Tale of the chart and that IS astrology. (believe it or not) :)

I have sat up and taken notice of your abilities with the Asteroids...and apparently this is where you will hone this art well for the future.

I hope you look at the Fire/Arson thread as perhaps you can weed out something there too.

Best,

Leomoon

Leomoon80
11-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Leomoon, I read the information provided in your link (and then some more) and I couldn't help but be alerted to the notion of the animal's typical response to a person with this particular "psyche."

"and a danger of bites from animals"
a former neighbor who describes her dog's “unusual” reaction to this individual. She describes uncharacteristically aggressive behavior and incessant barking

Do you think this has any significance Leomoon?
Personally speaking, (and of course we can only speak from our personal perspectives), but I would not hone in on that part of the star's impact.
Then again, I haven't studied this star to that "degree" (no pun intended)

My interest in this constellation and the writings of Ebertin,etal, have more to do with the depravity that can be caused in the psyche, because of the non-ability to "attune the self" with this higher vibration.

So until I know more about the man and can then reflect on this part of the constellation
and this degree in his chart, (about his health, his personal enviornment, etc. I will not be able to relate it to him, by personal observation or even
objective observation.
I think however, "objectively" we can see the bolded part of the writing
having come to pass with the dead women.
The dog part or "toxins" I simply don't have an opinion on yet.

i.e.

Originally Posted by Leomoon80

Ebertin and Hoffman claim that its natives are especially prone to infectious contamination caused by toxins, have an easy dependency on drugs, and a danger of bites from animals (this would seem to reverse the general meaning of the constellation agreed by ancient authors, who only recognised such an influence when the star was badly placed). [B]They argue that "only very few people" are able to attune themselves to the higher influences of this star, and so seem to agree with Vivian Robson that the main influence of this star is to offer mental depravity and misfortune from women.[[/
As mentioned in his natal reading (no time of birth) I'm very concerned about all those harsh aspects to Chiron in his natal chart too.
That bespeaks of something in his "now life" he simply could not get over adding or contributing to the violence and/or mental depravity we are seeing with this event. It may have been from birth (genetics) or otherwise, from experiences....I'd need his time of birth to even begin to speculate on this.

We are seeing in this natal Chiron (the inner wound) 16TAU; opposite the Sun, opposite Mercury (the mind) Sesquare to Venus (women) Quincunx to Mars (a health aspect) perhaps from the fetal stage or his birth (I’d need to know his time of birth to delve more into that)
Sesquare to Jupiter (for the 2 sesquares, look to Paulette’s last post here above this one)for understanding the sesquares in his chart.

The Bi-Quintile to Neptune (the creative way he utilizes this energy within himself, the energy of mental illness perhaps) to then “appear” sane in the outer world. (driving, working, etc.)
And last but certainly not at all least, is the Square to the NN at 16Leo, itself a very critical star here and the vibrations do not compliment but distort him.
Fixed star "Dubhe"

Paulette
11-19-2010, 02:58 PM
That's very sweet of you Leo, but a reading I could not give without asteroids.

FifthEssence
11-20-2010, 10:05 PM
Bodies of Missing Ohio Family Not Intact When Found
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/20/bodies-missing-ohio-family-intact-friend-says/?test=latestnews

Published November 20, 2010| Associated Press

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/state/4-reported-missing-forces-lockdown-at-ohio-college
A sheriff's deputy went to her home in Howard, about 60 miles northeast of Columbus, twice Wednesday night and found lights on and a pickup truck in the driveway.

"No one answered the door," Barber said. "There was no sign of anything out of place."

Authorities returned to the home Thursday 11/11/10 after the concerned co-worker went to the house and found blood inside. Investigators confirmed the blood but said they didn't see signs of a struggle, like overturned chairs.

Solstice Canyon
11-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Post #492 from the scanner thread (linked above) has within it a quote which details the timing of the fire reported at Tina Herrman's address this past Monday night.

Would an event chart be worthwhile? The victims have been located and a suspect arrested, but there is still much that makes no sense.

I thought this might be worth exploring. Thanks for examining it further, if you feel it is warranted!

FifthEssence
11-25-2010, 02:16 AM
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5836462&postcount=492)

Post #492 from the scanner thread (linked above) has within it a quote which details the timing of the fire reported at Tina Herrman's address this past Monday night.

Would an event chart be worthwhile? The victims have been located and a suspect arrested, but there is still much that makes no sense.

I thought this might be worth exploring. Thanks for examining it further, if you feel it is warranted!

The EVIL perp was arrested on 11/14/10 and has not been bonded out. This incidental fire you are inquiring about occurred on 11/22/10. If it was any importance to the case, the media would have exploited it further. There were no partners to the crimes committed. Between his confession (directing police to the location of the bodies) and the testimony of the young survivor, there is more then enough evidence to convict him.
A chart isn't necessary.

Solstice Canyon
11-25-2010, 03:12 AM
Thanks. I had also seen on the scanner thread that police were running license plate numbers from one of the funerals, so was curious. With some of the questions that have arisen re: how the person in custody was able to overtake all four family members and move the vehicles around as he did without any assistance, it has been my impression that some may have wondered if he did have an accomplice. I was not aware that it had been definitively established that he did not. Taken along with the news of this fire, hearing that the police were running license plate numbers had me wondering if perhaps they had been considering this possibility.

FifthEssence
11-25-2010, 04:30 AM
Thanks. I had also seen on the scanner thread that police were running license plate numbers from one of the funerals, so was curious. With some of the questions that have arisen re: how the person in custody was able to overtake all four family members and move the vehicles around as he did without any assistance, it has been my impression that some may have wondered if he did have an accomplice. I was not aware that it had been definitively established that he did not. Taken along with the news of this fire, hearing that the police were running license plate numbers had me wondering if perhaps they had been considering this possibility.

You are correct in that LE has NOT said there wasn't an accomplice, but they haven't implied there might be someone else somehow tied in with MH. It wouldn't be surprising to see a Defense attorney leaning on something like the fire at Tina H.'s house after the MH's arrest to imply he wasn't the sole perp.

My earlier post is based on my observation of the charts. (not speaking for any of the other astros) It doesn't appear there were two people involved in committing the crimes or disposing of the bodies.

passionflower
11-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Leomoon80
11-25-2010, 11:47 AM
I'd be VERY surprised if his Defense does not use Mental Illness as a defense for him, because surely he must be. That would be (imo) the moral way to proceed in this case, and if they do not, they may be sending a mentally ill man to the gas chamber in this case.

"Normal" people do not line their homes with leaves and live in trees and
commune with squirrels.
I have not personally read this, but was given this information from a WS member who did and
she said, "he lined his house with leaves" and "wanted to be a creature of the forest" :(

Without his time of birth I cannot see more, but certainly Chiron has zero harmony with all his personal planets, only squares, sesquares, and oppositions.

And IF indeed a mental illness untreated, is true, then it's sad all the way around for everyone.

I do wish I had his time of birth, I could then very possibly see more about if it started at birth or later on.
Perhaps he should be put away for life in an insane asylum.