PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - RONNI CHASEN murder, Beverly Hills, CA 11/16/10

Tuba
11-26-2010, 06:21 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/BeverlyHillsStreetMurder001.jpg

The Sun here rules House 12 of ambush. Neptune, natural Twelfth House ruler is found in House 6 and the Sign Virgo rises, Sign of the Sixth House in the natural zodiac. Sun and Neptune also afflict one another. From the perspective of victim Ronni Chasen, House 6 represents her clients, her employees or underlings and those she considers an underclass vis a vis herself. From this department, betrayal came.

The Moon of change and activity was last over Neptune, as discussed under the chart. Neptune is not only the scheme which took Ms. Chasen's life but is also a past renunciation of relations with certain individuals. You can see that Neptune rules House 7 of relations with others that may prove adversarial. Adversaries? A ridiculous understatement when you imagine the horror at Whittier and Sunset on November 16.

Leomoon80
11-27-2010, 01:57 PM
Does anyone have the date of birth for Ronnie Chasen, nee Cohen born in New York City in 1946?

I've looked but cannot find it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronni_Chasen

Melissa,coralsmyBFF
11-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Born as Veronica Cohen in Kingston, New York in 1946

that is all I have found so far on Ronnie Chasen. I will keep looking, I am pretty good with research.

Melissa,coralsmyBFF
11-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Got this from wikipedia

Ronni Chasen
Born Veronica Cohen
October 17, 1946
Kingston, New York, U.S.
Died November 16, 2010(2010-11-16) (aged 64)

Melissa,coralsmyBFF
11-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Chasen was shot early in the morning on November 16, 2010, at approximately 12:28 a.m. PST, in Beverly Hills as she was driving home from the Hollywood premiere of the film Burlesque.
Didn't know if the time of the shooting would help as well. Hope you needed it.

Tuba
11-27-2010, 02:40 PM
That is the time I used for the chart: see chart. Thank you.

Melissa,coralsmyBFF
11-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Your welcome, I was just trying to help Loemoon out. She asked for the D.O.B. and I got a little carried away, lol.

Leomoon80
11-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Thank you mucho Melissa, as I searched and searched the other night and simply could not find it anywhere. Thinking that was odd not to have seen it on Wikipedia my first try.

Sometimes, the more prominent the case becomes, the more likely they will edit and then we can find the dob.

In any event, here is what I see:

I’ve never seen the 13th degree of Leo work in any way which is profitable to the person
And in this case, M’s Chasen has her natal Pluto (transformation catalyst) conjunct this critical degree.
The Event chart gives an 8 degree Scorpio Rising which in itself, is a degree which is considered critical and corresponds or resonates to the midpoint of M’s Chasen’s own Natal chart between her Jupiter and Mercury both in Scorpio
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/dictionary/scorpio-individual-degrees.php

The Event chart however, has so many critical places it’s hard to hone in on just one.
For instance, I see the D/C cusp of the other (perhaps the shooter) is conj. fixed Star “Skat” a degree of great misfortune for the victim in this case, whilst the Rising Degree of 8Virgo is what has been called “The Body in the Ditch” degree, suffice it to say, “not good” for the recipient of this event.

While Transiting Juno was going over her natal Apollon (the multiplier), could it then have been many that she did offend who decided she was no longer worthy of living?
I’m still feeling my way around this chart as Juno is not just a signifier of a jealous woman (Hera in the Greek mythology), but also Juno was very jealous and vindictive towards Jupiter, and according to Ariel Guttman & Kenneth Johnson’s “Mythic Astrology” pg 110 “anger can turn to rage, rage to disease and eventually is consumed or kills or be killed because of it”

We can also see that this is as well, a very critical place for M’s Chasen in her natal not only because of Juno’s transit but because the 17th degree in a mutable sign is critical.
I believe Nancy Fenn wrote they are degrees of homocide.

Asteroid Atropos and even Apollon and Venus are all transiting over her natal Chiron in Libra,
Making us wonder aloud, “What did she do to evoke such anger” and was it from a group revenge?

In her natal, she had 2 traditional malefics Mars and Saturn in a square aspect, never good for the corporal body.
Furthermore, in additon, she has Pluto square Mars and Pluto conjunct Saturn, foreshadowing a violent end for her.

I also find the BiQuintiles (the creative aspects) extremely intriguing in murder cases, and in M’s Chasen’s case, she has them to Uranus (the unexpected event) both to Mercury and to Mars.

Was this then an indication of her higher self, using the best possible voice or symbol as the BiQuintile, to show in which ways her soul would bring about the end?

Well, in the unexpected way, of a drive by shooting, or in this case a Planned Hit –is about as Uranian as one can get short of being in Al Capone’s Chicago days where this was commonplace.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8759/beverlyhillshitofpublic.gif

Leomoon80
11-28-2010, 01:44 AM
Correction to my post above:

REF:
The Event chart gives an 8 degree Scorpio Rising which in itself, is a degree which is considered critical and corresponds or resonates to the midpoint of M’s Chasen’s own Natal chart between her Jupiter and Mercury both in Scorpio
It's not Scorpio 8 degree but VIRGO 8 degree Rising in the Event chart. Equally critical for it's conjunct fixed star "Alioth" in Ursa Major (the Great Bear)
As mentioned earlier, also termed the "body in the ditch" degree.

Constellation of Words:

In 'the Tail of the Great Bear', it is not supposed to have a strong influence on account of its great distance from the ecliptic. However, if Alioth is felt to make an impact, it is Mars like and of a destructive kind.
Sorry about that folks, my error in visual sighting .

(and thanks to Paulette for catching that for me) :)

Usually Fifth Essence finds my errors but today it was Paulette, lol. Hope no great confusion ensued.

Doodles
11-29-2010, 10:42 AM
First, apologies for posting a link to a questionable news site, but, then again, I consider most news sources questionable, especially near the beginning of reporting info on a crime.

"EXCLUSIVE: Crucial Cameras 'Disabled' At Intersection Where Hollywood Publicist Murdered"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/11/exclusive-crucial-cameras-disabled-intersection-where-hollywood-publicist

Please delete this post if it is inappropriate. Thanks.

Leomoon80
11-29-2010, 04:25 PM
First, apologies for posting a link to a questionable news site, but, then again, I consider most news sources questionable, especially near the beginning of reporting info on a crime.

"EXCLUSIVE: Crucial Cameras 'Disabled' At Intersection Where Hollywood Publicist Murdered"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/11/exclusive-crucial-cameras-disabled-intersection-where-hollywood-publicist

Please delete this post if it is inappropriate. Thanks.

This site and it's owner may have started as voyeurs, or Entertainment /Celebrity Papparrazzi, but they have since gained a following, especially on TV where I often see them with the latest news on Celebrity cases being the authority and interviewed both on NG or JVM and even Joy Behar Show, as well the Entertainment Online TV shows.
So I think they are now pretty much mainstream although still Hollywood oriented.

I would rely on them for accuracy as much as I would some of today's regulars, like FOX TV , lol
perhaps moreso, at least where Hollywood is concerned for they are located there and in the thick
of what is happening there.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention,as it is seen in the Event Chart
of Last Seen imo.- as Neptune in the 6th house of Planning and Development - natural ruler Virgo (the Chart's ruler)
as well, Neptune in this fixed sign of Aquarius, also happened to square the Sun itself in the 3rd.

Perhaps it's a stretch or not, to suggest that the 3rd house is the Traffic Cameras posted on the corners :waitasec:

I did read that she lived in a condo or apartment (not a house) and found this video on your Link of the LE taking out items from this abode.

At least they are working on it to solve this case., and that's a "good thing" for all of this neighborhood and their peers I'm sure.

http://www.radaronline.com/videos#/677756930001

Doodles
11-30-2010, 09:40 PM
Leomoon80, radaronline.com supposedly has ties to the National Enquirer, and they are known for paying well for information. They have sources everywhere in the LA area, even in the local police departments. Since this will be a well-followed case, I expect RadarOnline will be publishing fairly accurate information, but they have been known to publish inaccurate information.

The article about the traffic cameras, if true, certainly suggests a planned murder.

tmz.com, also known for paying for info within police departments in the LA area, will probably be publishing info on the case.

Between these two sites there should be the latest leaks and updates. If I notice more articles at either site that have real info, I will post links, but consider the source in all instances.

FifthEssence
12-02-2010, 01:05 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/12/ronni-chasen-slaying-man-shoots-himself-as-police-serve-search-warrant.html

Suspect shoots himself as police serve search warrant
December 1, 2010 | 7:23 pm

A man believed to be connected to the slaying of veteran Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen fatally shot himself at a Hollywood hotel Wednesday evening as Beverly Hills police were serving a search warrant there, sources told The Times.

The name of the man was not released, and his exact connection to the Chasen murder case was not immediately known. The shooting occurred after 6 p.m., according to two law enforcement sources who spoke on the condition that they not be named. The two sources said police believe he was involved in Chasen's death.

NO Cameras at the INTERSECTION for years.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/details-ronni-chasen-murder-50013
11:26 PM 11/29/2010 by Daniel Miller

Media reports Monday said that traffic cameras were disabled at the Sunset Boulevard and Whittier Drive intersection where Chasen was gunned down in her car. But Beverly Hills Police Department Lt. Tony Lee tells The Hollywood Reporter that there in fact are no cameras at the intersection.

Lee says red-light cameras, which record video, were removed from the intersection "several years" ago after their use significantly lowered the number of infractions there.
"It wasn't worth having it operational there anymore," says Lee.

Kaybug
12-02-2010, 01:50 AM
I've read on a couple of professional astrologer's sites that a family connection would look likely as the cause. What do you think?

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

Doodles
12-02-2010, 01:59 AM
From Deadline Hollywood:

"SHOCKER! First Police Action In Ronni Chasen Murder Results In Another Death"

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/report-police-action-in-ronni-chasen-murder/

"The police source noted that Chasen was not randomly targeted and that they’re convinced that her murder was not gang-related."

Deadline Hollywood is not a tabloid, and it mainly reports on the business of Hollywood, not the celebrity gossip, though the headlines for the articles can be a bit over the top.

FifthEssence, thanks for locating the info about the traffic cameras. No wonder they weren't working that night; there weren't there! LOL

FifthEssence
12-02-2010, 10:19 AM
We'll have to wait and see IF and HOW this 'SUSPECT' was related to the crime.

(snips)
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-1202-ronni-chasen-20101202,0,1544032.story

By Andrew Blankstein, Los Angeles Times
December 2, 2010

The identity of the man, who was believed to be in his 40s, was not released. Residents at the apartment building said they knew him only as Harold.

Brandon Harrison said Harold described himself to other tenants as an ex-convict who served two stints in state prison, the most recent for firearms and drug convictions.

The man moved into the building three months ago, Harrison said, but was evicted. Harold had returned to the building repeatedly and asked Harrison and others if police had been looking for him.

He said Harold told him that he was supposed to be getting $10,000, at one point saying it was for a job he did and on another occasion saying it was from a lawsuit.

Harrison said he had no way of corroborating Harold's claims. "I don't [know] if anything he told me was true," Harrison said. "The man was very strange."

Doodles
12-02-2010, 11:52 AM
tmz.com is repeating the LA Times info.

RadarOnline (the one that said the traffic cameras were disabled when the cameras were not even there to be disabled) has more info along with a video interview. Consider the source.

"VIDEO: 'Person Of Interest' In Ronni Chasen Murder Kills Self; Neighbor Says He Bragged About Crime"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/12/video-person-interest-ronni-chasen-murder-commits-suicide

Comments in the Deadline Hollywood article mentioned in an above post suggest an art theft scheme to be the reason for the murder. The founder of Dateline Hollywood was a friend of Ronni Chasen, and the comments are monitored before publication. Comments = rumors, but they may have clues for our astrologers to consider or disregard.
http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/report-police-action-in-ronni-chasen-murder/

Kaybug
12-02-2010, 12:16 PM
I've read on a couple of professional astrologer's sites that a family connection would look likely as the cause. What do you think?

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

I meant astrologically speaking. :D

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

Leomoon80
12-02-2010, 12:47 PM
I meant astrologically speaking. :D

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

Is this information that you read based upon pulling straws out of a hat, or on some type of astrological symbolism? In otherwords, some sites simply do guesswork…..not based on anything that they speak of except hunches or intuition.

Just because the Event (shooting) Chart has Mercury conj. Mars in Sag, and
Pluto conj. the NN in Capricorn all in the 4th house of early foundation or home life, (the end of life is also ruled by the 4th of endings, does not then make a family member suspect. The two
don't necessarily equate.

Is there something else you read that would then allow us to look in a certain direction (astrologically speaking?)
:waitasec:

Kaybug
12-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Is this information that you read based upon pulling straws out of a hat, or on some type of astrological symbolism? In otherwords, some sites simply do guesswork…..not based on anything that they speak of except hunches or intuition.

Just because the Event (shooting) Chart has Mercury conj. Mars in Sag, and
Pluto conj. the NN in Capricorn all in the 4th house of early foundation or home life, (the end of life is also ruled by the 4th of endings, does not then make a family member suspect. The two
don't necessarily equate.

Is there something else you read that would then allow us to look in a certain direction (astrologically speaking?)

I am assuming "not necessarily a family member" but connection to one.

The first article I read was by Marjorie Orr:

"Her own chart (no birth time) hasn't a huge amount showing apart from a confident, upbeat tr Pluto sextile Jupiter; as well as SArc Neptune trine Pluto and SArc Uranus sextile her Chiron which are both fairly obscure. She does have problematic transits to midpoints - tr Uranus opp Mars/Saturn; tr Pluto trine Mars/Uranus and tr Pluto sextile Sun/Mars - all of which look risky but that doesn't say anything about the whys."

"Several suggestions have been put forward - an art deal gone wrong, a relative/friend with huge gambling debts and Russian mobsters unhappy about their investment return on a movie. The art might be indicated by the 2nd house Venus; gambling by the Jupiter Uranus and family because of Mars Pluto in the 4th; and the astrocartography of the shooting chart would put Russia in as a high risk zone. So you can take your pick. A family connection would look likely as the cause."

More here:
http://www.marjorieorr.com/forum_article.asp?id=1

There were 2 articles that read along these lines but I have since cleared my history and cannot find the second one. The first one will suffice.

Interesting information here from milkywayastrology.wordpress.com:

"Chasen is the victim in the incident, and so takes the spot in the seventh house. The Moon perfectly describes her role as a publicist. That means that the murderer is represented by the Ascendant Virgo. Ruler Mercury is in the fourth house, the end of the matter, and conjunct Mars, who acted out in violence. Mercury representing the murderer may indicate someone with a dual identity, a double life, a practiced liar, a writer, etc."

"As I mentioned above, the Part of Fortune is inconjunct the fourth-house Mercury. And I expressed the belief that the effort by Chasen’s friends to offer a reward might draw out key information and break the case. Mercury, representing the murderer, will find that the deck gets reshuffled on him."

More here:
http://www.zimbio.com/Astrology/articles/wsJxEiddLrD/Few+Notes+Chart+Chasen+Murder

Good information, IMO, concerning Algol, Lillth in this chart by Mason Garrett:

"My ever curious astrological nature immediately erected an event chart for midnight… when the events began. The reports of gun fire and the car crash were allegedly reported at 12:22 AM by nearby residents. In horary astrology when the time is near midnight or noon… or sunrise and sunset… I round it off to those points… as those are what I term the ‘markers’ for that period of the day… and that midnight chart is loaded with the ‘bizarre’…"

"The fact that it is early by a week in my prognostications… there may be more bizarre yet to come as Algol doesn’t move much… it will be at the Mid Heaven location …around about midnight, for a week or two here in California… all of which proves there is no such thing as a ‘safe neighborhood’ …not with Algol hanging around."

More here:
http://masongarretastrology.blogspot.com/search?q=Ronni+Chasen

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

Leomoon80
12-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Thanks Kaybug, it's always interesting to read other's opinions, in my view.
I like Majorie Orr for this too.

Here is what notes I made after reading your post......I may come back with more ideas later:

Venus is the ruler of the 2nd hs. and found in this house so anytype of connection to Venusian type of “things” may find favor here in one’s pronouncement of possible motives. Yes, Venus rules “the Arts”

As for gambling?……Well Sagittarius, is the Ruler of the 4th – an associated with gambling and gamblers, true enough.
But it’s a stretch to guesstimate also, I think because everytime one puts money into a movie production, that is a gamble too……

Not sure that I would agree that “Chasen as victim, takes the spot in the 7th” other then the Moon falls here, so perhaps as the Co-ruler of the event or quesited., yes then I’d agree the Moon represents M’s Chasen.

I don’t get that the Murderer himself is ruled by the ASC or Mercury however.
We’ll know soon enough who killed himself, as the LE said for certain, he WAS the murderer from what I read, (the shooter)

Perhaps the ASC rules instead, the “conceiver of the plan”…..not the shooter.

added : I very much enjoyed the MASON blog, as for his rounding up or down....on Midnight and noon charts for Horary (good idea here)....and seeing then, Algol on the MC. Seems to work well for him. :)
However, on our 12:22 actual timed event we see Hyades on the MC., equally ominous.

Kaybug
12-02-2010, 05:24 PM

I too am versed well enough in astrology to avoid those types of sites and "so called professionals." ;)

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

Leomoon80
12-02-2010, 06:07 PM
I too am versed well enough in astrology to avoid those types of sites and "so called professionals." ;)

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

I'm sure that's true, as the rest of my post suggested you picked a couple of good quality sites....Marjorie Orr, etc. She's been around a long time although I've not read her in many years.

However, I'm curious what is "Your" take is on this baffling case?

Would you then use derivative houses and read this event chart that way or would you agree that the Moon is representing Ronnie Chasen in the 7th, with Skat on the cusp of the 7th, the fixed star that speaks of a "Great Misfortune?"

There are no planets in the 8th, "other's assets" so the 2nd should be speaking more about property that is close to M's Chasen wouldn't you think so? I read she has a brother, but a sister would be Venus and a brother Mercury if we were looking at close family members in this chart.

Doodles
12-02-2010, 08:20 PM
"UPDATE: Police Have "Fairly Good Idea" Who Ordered Ronni Chasen's Hollywood Hit"

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/update-cops-have-fairly-good-idea-who-ordered-ronni-chasens-hollywood-hit/

"A police source close to the investigation into the murder of Ronni Chasen says that police have a fairly good idea as to who employed a Hollywood hit man to shoot the longtime publicist. Although the alleged hit man killed himself last night before police could take him into custody, authorities are still making progress in their investigation of Chasen's murder. Several sources confirm that police have a working theory that Chasen's murder was related to a business deal gone bad."

Kaybug
12-02-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm sure that's true, as the rest of my post suggested you picked a couple of good quality sites....Marjorie Orr, etc. She's been around a long time although I've not read her in many years.

However, I'm curious what is "Your" take is on this baffling case?

Would you then use derivative houses and read this event chart that way or would you agree that the Moon is representing Ronnie Chasen in the 7th, with Skat on the cusp of the 7th, the fixed star that speaks of a "Great Misfortune?"

There are no planets in the 8th, "other's assets" so the 2nd should be speaking more about property that is close to M's Chasen wouldn't you think so? I read she has a brother, but a sister would be Venus and a brother Mercury if we were looking at close family members in this chart.

I am not as learned in Astrology as you are, your knowledge of the craft supersedes mine. I do well enough to make determinations about charts to satifsy my curiousity. When in need of more, I go to the experts.

I believe the Moon in the 7th represents Chasen. I also think the Asc represents the "conceiver of the plan" and not the shooter. Naturally this would be up for speculation depending on the astrologer you're talking too. Supposedly, we already know who the shooter is, I go with Marjorie Orr that the connection is with a family member. Perhaps by one of them putting the hit out on her. I would go with the feminine in this position.

To me Algol on the MC shows the pure violence of the death/murder and Lilith in the 7th with it's aspects showing the betrayal of trust.

And Uranus in the 8th house of sex, death and regeneration showing the sudden death. To me Lilith in the 7th also shows violent emotions towards people they are associated with.

Other than opinions stated by others, this is just my take and opinion.

Kaybug
Pisces/Scorp/Scorp

Tuba
12-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Prime News reports that the man now suspected as hire for the hit had been boasting about a large payment and a ten thousand dollar payment he expected to receive in the days before the shooting that took Ms. Chasen's life, in public.

Mercury, ruler of the Ascendant, was the target and victim of violent Mars, ruler of homicide Eight in the event chart. In the paradigm of planetary protocols, Mars is reliably more powerful than Mercury. The two planets show together in the House of Endings. The event chart for the assault and taking of Kristi Cornwell on a public road found the same two planets in House 4. The Part of Death is in House 1, at 18:51 Virgo.

Our Sun is always the significator of any event. The Sun also ruled the hour of this murder, viz. horoscope. Here he is in the Sign of death in the House of commuting and short trips. The Sun, as noted in the chart that heads this thread, squares Neptune and Sun is disposited by Mars as well as by (Scorpio co-ruler) Pluto, also found in House 4 with the node. Neptune's involvement is described under the header chart and he is in sharp shooter talent quintile with Mars.

When one agent represents another, as in a hired hit, you see the mutual reception of two planets, one taking the place of the other as they move in and out of their natural Signs. Uranus, of course, belongs in Aquarius and Neptune belongs in Pisces. The police are assessing this as a business arrangement gone bad with money owed. The chart agrees. Part of Fortune is critical in Taurus, Venus is reluctant in the House of money, retrograde and Saturn refuses there.

We are not shocked to see the critical 9° of Aquarius and Leo here, as this was an ambush: the Sun rules the 12th House of ambush, bushwhack and assassination. Ruler of House 7 in House 6 and vice versa, as explained under the original chart, the problem came out of a client situation. Because of Neptune's presence, this client may have been an adept in film and filming, music or the dance. If you turn the wheel to feature a client, House 6, you will see that expectations met with zero success.

As Leomoon80 correctly instructs, House 4 is that of endings. Kristi Cornwell was not the victim of her family.

IWannaKnow
12-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Do you think that a person who considered RC "family" - but they were not actually related, could count? A long term business acquaintance who thought their relationship was closer than it actually was? Could that fit the charts for "family"?

Doodles
12-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Tuba, who is Kristi Cornwell? Did you mean Ronni Chasen?

After checking some of the tabloid sites for new info, I think they are randomly taking nouns and perhaps one fact from other tabloid stories and exercising their creativity in writing new stories about the crime.

The only article of note is about Ronni Chasen's brother, screenwriter Larry Cohen, requesting to be appointed as special administrator of Chasen's estate, primarily to enable her business to continue without interruption and to locate a 2006 will. "Cohen is one of three living executors nominated in Chasen's 1994 will", so this is just business and nothing to do with the crime. He was supposed to meet with a judge this morning, but I have not located more about this.
EXCLUSIVE: The Fate Of Ronni Chasen's Empire In Hands Of Judge
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/12/exclusive-fate-ronni-chasens-empire-hands-judge

Tuba
12-03-2010, 08:04 PM
I was drawing a comparison between WS missing person Kristi Cornwell, whose assault on Jones Ck. Rd. also featured Mercury conjunct Mars in House 4 and Ronni Chasen's violent end. Perhaps you have not followed the case of the missing Blairsville, Georgia woman, Kristi Cornwell. She was savagely assaulted in August of 2009 and a man courting her overheard the whole crime on the cell phone, which was open.

Doodles
12-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Thanks, Tuba. I thought you might be referring to another case, but I get so lost in the explanations because of my lack of knowledge of astrology. I only get the general gist and a few points about what is being said.

Now I remember Kristi Cornwell. She was in the news constantly at the time.

Someone in this group has a mind like a steel sieve. :innocent:

Tuba
12-03-2010, 08:50 PM
I think if you copy the charts that are done in the various threads or, even more indelibly, draw them out for yourself, you will soon see exactly what is meant by terms like Mercury conjunct Mars in the House of endings (H. 4).

Please do not be afraid to ask what a phrase means.

FifthEssence
12-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Geezezzzz, he was referred to as a 'suspect' in multiple main stream media outlet articles and now police say he was a person of interest only and give the reason why:

We're gonna have to wait this one out.
Beings Ronni C. was a high profile Entertainment industry personality, we can expect the 'latest dish' type news outlets to release add'l speculative articles to stimulate readership and $$$. Be selective with the links you bring to our Forum.
Thank you.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ronni-chasen-20101204,0,5993621.story
Man who killed himself may not have connection to Ronni Chasen slaying.
Beverly Hills police wanted to question Harold Martin Smith because a tipster called "America's Most Wanted" saying that the ex-convict had claimed involvement. But police say it's unclear if that's true.

By Harriet Ryan and Andrew Blankstein
December 4, 2010

But on Friday the Beverly Hills Police Department, whose officers were seeking to question Smith when he shot himself, said it was possible there was no connection at all.
"At this time, it is unknown if this individual was involved in the Chasen homicide," department spokesman Lt. Tony Lee said in a statement.

He referred to Smith, 43, as a "person of interest" rather than a suspect and said undercover officers were following a tip from the Fox program "America's Most Wanted" when they approached him.
John Walsh, the host of "America's Most Wanted," said a man phoned the show's tip hotline three days after a Nov. 20 program that included a segment on Chasen's death. The man told an operator that someone he knew was claiming involvement in the crime.

"He said, 'I think I know this guy. Someone has been bragging about it or talking about it and this is a dangerous guy and I'm afraid,' " Walsh said. He told an operator that he was too frightened to provide Smith's address.

Doodles
12-08-2010, 07:58 PM
"Ronni Chasen shot in botched robbery; gunman acted alone, police say [Updated]"

December 8, 2010 | 3:21 pm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/12/ronni-chasen-shot-in-botched-robbery-gunman-acted-alone-police-say.html

“The gun used to shoot Ms. Chasen is the same gun used by Mr. Harold Martin Smith to commit suicide,” Snowden said. “We believe Mr. Smith acted alone. We don’t believe it is a professional hit.”

Leomoon80
12-08-2010, 11:33 PM
"Ronni Chasen shot in botched robbery; gunman acted alone, police say [Updated]"

December 8, 2010 | 3:21 pm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/12/ronni-chasen-shot-in-botched-robbery-gunman-acted-alone-police-say.html

“The gun used to shoot Ms. Chasen is the same gun used by Mr. Harold Martin Smith to commit suicide,” Snowden said. “We believe Mr. Smith acted alone. We don’t believe it is a professional hit.”

Although I want to shout "NO....this defies all logic"....I am having second thoughts and pause over this Event chart.

We see no planets above the horizon, other then in the shooter's house that of the 7th, whose Ruler is Pisces , 8Pisces is conjunct fixed star "Skat" for a great misfortune.
The 9th contains the Part of Fortune....and it is quincunx to Mercury usually a health aspect which may suggest a mental issue for him.
Riding a bicycle to do a drive by shooting for the express purpose of a robbery does sound a bit whacko to me...:waitasec:

If we examine a little more closely the 7th house planets to describe the shooter, we see that the Moon is in a degree of self-undoing (22 deg.46minutes) Pisces, and it conjuncts Jupiter (over the top behaviors perhaps)for Jupiter is is a ruler of Pisces from the olden days, so strong here, but also rx (backward)
at 23 degrees 30'rx Pisces., so very close. The "kicker" is that these also conjunct Uranus at 26Pisces. Uranus as we know can often depict a whack job person. Completely bizzaro. Even random can now make sense. Although again, my logic still says, "what?".......on a bicycle and takes nothing?

This quincunx Mercury, ruler of the chart to the POF - is conjunct Mars in the 4th of the "accident" or the robbery gone amok....(the crashing Mercedes)

I see it was in the hour of the Sun - and the Sun (the bicycle) was in the 3rd house the mode of transportation.

Day Ruler Moon going into Mars?..........could be just that strange.

I have tried to locate the Birthdate for the shooter - Mr. Harold Martin Smith, and thought since he was a lifelong
career (in and out of jail), thief, we'd have this data somewhere.

p.s. it's certainly Okay to disagree! I'm just as perplexed as everyone else is about this case.

Leomoon80
12-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Okay, I now rescind my past post.....too wierd to contemplate as it simply makes no sense .
Trying to find the Hit man in this chart, because my better sense tells me this WAS a hit for $10,000 the amount he told a neighbor he was coming into.

The Ruler of the chart is in the 4th (Mercury) conjunct Mars. Mercury it seems to me, denotes a planned attack. A hit.
The 3rd house of siblings, is ruled by Mars, and Mercury does conj. Mars.

No one is talking siblings......so we'll forget that connection to this chart.....
forget I mentioned it. :angel:

Pluto conjunct the North Node and both conj. the 5th house cusp which is on FACIES a star which depicts "ruthless behavior"....The 5th can be a lover or a casual affair gone bad. That's another idea.

What else can the 5th depict in this chart? Any other ideas here,
I'm lost.

The Ascendent is conjunct fixed star "THUBAN" and that is why I really think it was a hit as much as I'd like to find the planets to agree with the LE I still find myself leaning towards it's a Hit .

Saturn in the 2nd house of money, (cold hard cash) is also in a critical degree and would restrict (held back)....and it's conjunct Venus in Libra. Venus is also about money. Venus is rx (not given yet)

According to Ptolemy the bright stars are like Saturn and Mars. Draco gives an artistic and emotional but somber nature, a penetrating and analytical mind, much travel and many friends, but danger of robbery and accidental poisoning. It gives craft, ingenuity, and valor. The Ancients said that when a comet was here, poison was scattered over the world.

Paulette
12-09-2010, 01:10 AM
I thought it was Smith a few days ago. Ronnie had "Smith" 22 Libra, which sextiles "Mexico" 22:43 Leo, (the country or people, etc.) and "Honeycutt" 22:42 Leo,(your piece of the pie, money, wealth,).

"Smith" had progressed to 10 Scorpio, and it was transiting 10:16 Scorpio in the Murder chart.

I'm not discounting "Mexico". It had progressed in her natal chart to 6:04 Virgo.

She has "Nemesis" (her undoing or enemy) natally 5:23 Virgo. "Incidentia" (an incident) was transiting 5:45 Virgo. If you run the Murder chart for 12:20 am, the Ascendant is 6 Virgo. This would be about the time she was making her last phone call, recorded at 12:22 am. Was she driving slower - distracted by the phone call - giving Smith a chance to approach the car.

"Mexico" was transiting 19:36 Scorpio, atop her progressed Venus 19:54 Scorpio. Since she wasn't a young girl, I equate her Venus to art or money.

'Incidentia" had progressed to 17:55 Aquarius, exactly conjunt her progressed Ceres 17:55 Aquarius. (I'd love to see his chart - he probably has a link to this Incidentia & Ceres).

Her Mercury had progressed to 10:01 Sagitarius, one minute into the 10th degree!

Smith wasn't a Mexican, he was a Black man, described by the LA Times as a hit man. I hope this isn't the end of the investigation. Just because the gun is a match for the one he killed himself with. What happened to the shell casings (if there were any) did he catch them in a bag? Why would he care is he was just a robber?

Tuba
12-09-2010, 10:53 AM
I wasn't biting off on the bike riding bandit but if she was engaged in a call at the time, her speed made have allowed him to approach. Your information is appreciated. Since the shots were heard over several blocks, Smith would be brazen to shoot from a bike as he pursued a car and something of a gymnast. Also, we do have to remember that the tip to AMW was due to Smith's boasting about a pay-off. If this was a failed robbery, there would be no $10,000 packet. The coincidence of the boast and the shooting murder by the same man is too much for me.

Doodles
12-09-2010, 11:11 AM
I have not been able to locate a transcript of the statements made at the press conference, and print and broadcast media are using different parts of the statements. I have heard enough and read enough to know the LA Times left some things out.

Things are not adding up, especially with previous statements about the gun (official or leaks?). This is still an open investigation, and more information should be forthcoming.

If anyone locates a transcript or a full video of the press conference, it would be helpful. Thanks.

Doodles
12-09-2010, 11:41 AM
About the shell casings:

'However, what is surprising is that Smith had the presence of mind to cover up his involvement in the crime because, Publicker noted, "there were no shell casings found at the scene of the crime."'

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/police-say-ronie-chasen-was-victim-of-a-random-act-of-violence-by-a-desperate-robber-americas-most-wanted-help-solve-murder/

Hmmmmm... Luckily the shell casings did not roll away and were easily found by the assailant at 12:30 a.m. though he may have left his bicycle at the scene. BTW, not all guns eject the shell casings.

Leomoon80
12-09-2010, 11:23 PM
A Burglary gone bad is what they called it. Not a Hit.

I've added one Asteroid, VERITAS for "truth" and it conjuncts Hamal
and is rx in the 12th house.

Here is the time that this was announced, I found on this link:

Police Confirm Smith's Suicide Weapon Was Used in Chasen Murder, Call Her Death 'a robbery gone wrong'
http://www.wikio.com/info/police-confirm-smith-suicide-weapon-wrong-234050304

Ronni Chasen (AP Photo/Chasen and Company) The Beverly Hills Police Department held a press conference at 3 this afternoon to clarify newly released information that links the gun used in the shooting death of Ronni Chasen and the one used in the suicide of person of interest Harold Smith . BHPD's Chief David Snowden detailed the chain of events that led to their arrival at the Harvey Apartments...

12/08/2010 - 3:30 PM

Veritas (Asteroid) 7TAU 42min. rx - in hidden 12th house and is Conjunct to HAMAL at 7Taurus 40minutes. Veritas is 7Taurus 48min. (rx)

from Anne Wright's site: "Constellation of Words

Hamal is A yellow star situated in the forehead of the Ram and commonly known as the ram's Following Horn. From Al Hamal, the Sheep. Symbolically called the Death Wound and often incorrectly named El Nath. [Robson*, p.170

Influences: According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Mars and Saturn; and, to Alvidas, of Venus and Saturn. It causes violence brutishness, cruelty and premeditated crime. [Robson*, p.170.]

Here is the chart for this announcement:
Note: Moon is 25Capricorn, in the 9th house of LE or Official news.

Make of it what you will......:waitasec:

I think I know how I'll be looking at this chart.

Consider too, that the Ruler of the Moon in Capricorn is Saturn found in it's sign of Exaltation in the House that Rules Decision making, the 6th house.The Vertex is also square the Moon and Trine to Neptune, for a fated event.

Venus, the ruler of this chart with the Taurus Ascendent, is opposed to Veritas (truth) in the 12th house.

The 2nd house of finances has the POF in the sign ruled by Mercury.
The POF is opposed to Mars and square to Neptune & Uranus.
It appears this was a financial decision by the LE "Case Closed"....or at least that is my opinion from the looks of this chart . A dead man can't talk, and there are no real leads.

There were 3 people tonight on TV on HLN Show, one from AMW, one a Private Detective and the 3rd the hostess.
No one mentioned that $10k supposedly told to the neighbor who called AMW with the tip.
Although AMW said, "Yes, it was our tip", ........they sided with the LE saying, "they must have more info"

Not one soul mentioned that $10,000 payoff the man said he expected to get.

I'd love to hear other's views, even if they differ from my own.
I can easily change my mind IF shown the error of my thinking astrologically.
Not that I have an abundance of mutable signs except for Venus in Sag, but I'm willing to if it makes sense to do so. :)

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1500/ronniechasenpressconfer.gif

Extrasuper
12-10-2010, 12:59 AM
To me "acted along" doesn't make sense. Would the charts show if Harold Martin Smith was hypnotized to shoot himself at a percise moment such as if or when he was approached by LE or should I ask if any chart would show a person to have been under hypnosis when an event took place? I tried reading a chart but decided I should settle by into retirement. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH EACH THROUGHOUT THE COMING YEAR.

Leomoon80
12-10-2010, 01:30 AM
To me "acted along" doesn't make sense. Would the charts show if Harold Martin Smith was hypnotized to shoot himself at a percise moment such as if or when he was approached by LE or should I ask if any chart would show a person to have been under hypnosis when an event took place? I tried reading a chart but decided I should settle by into retirement. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH EACH THROUGHOUT THE COMING YEAR.

No, acting "alone" makes not a lick of sense to me, with this chart and with
his statement to the neighbor, waiting for a payday to come.
When I read the comments in this link.....after the locals heard this pronouncement, they laughed and snickered, and no one believes this story from the B.H.police.

That doesn't mean of course that I side with the majority as usually I do not, but in this case, it's ironic. There are no buyers of such a tale.

I have not yet seen the Date of Birth of this dead man, "Harold Martin Smith" and would love to see his natal chart if anyone can get it by sluething it.I understand he was afraid of going back to prison so he's been in and out of the California prisons for many years I presume.

Merry Christmas season to you too and Happy Hannukah for any of our Jewish members.

I love this special time of year and hope that the world finds some measure of peace coming up.....:waitasec:

Are we all so deluded?
Not 1 of the comments below the article believes this cover made up story from the Police:
Not one!

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/police-say-ronie-chasen-was-victim-of-a-random-act-of-violence-by-a-desperate-robber-americas-most-wanted-help-solve-murder/

Doodles
12-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Certificate of Death for Ronni Chasen

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1010_ronni_chasen_TMZ.pdf

Leomoon80
12-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Certificate of Death for Ronni Chasen

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1010_ronni_chasen_TMZ.pdf

Thanks for the D. Certificate. What can we say?

Most of us do not believe this case was closed, even though with this piece of paper they are slamming closed the file cabinet with the neatly typed BACHELOR named Ronni Cohen Chasen, marked for all time.
Maybe a typo and they meant "Bachlorette"
The same kind of care with this case from the get-go, imo.

At least they got the manner of death correct, "Multiple gunshot wounds"

Justice is seldom found in this world, especially, true justice. That's for the next one. :(

Doodles
12-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Could there have been two things happening at one time? Could a planned assassination have been in the works and ended when a random shooting happened?

I find the random shooting plausible in some regards but very questionable in others. It will be interesting when the police publish their official findings on this case.

There is so much power and money involved that questions will always be asked, and power and money can either insist on the truth or cover up the truth.

Doodles
12-10-2010, 10:12 PM
"Still Questions About Ronni Chasen Murder"

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/still-questions-about-ronni-chasen-murder/

'... one of my police sources familiar with the investigation questioned the credibility of the investigation and quipped, “If I’m murdered and you find my body in Beverly Hills, please drag my body to LAPD. Even if you have to leave a bloody trail.”'

(LAPD = Los Angeles Police Department)

Doodles
12-15-2010, 03:28 PM
This is a "questionable link" so please feel free to delete this post. The link is at a gossip site supposedly run by an entertainment lawyer who sometimes posts articles of a more serious nature, though his facts are sometimes off.

"Ronni Chasen, Bad Photos, And A Trip Down Whittier"

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2010/12/ronni-chasen-bad-photos-and-trip-down.html

Side Note: FifthEssence spends a lot of time deleting my posts, but always either at my request or suggested option. I don't mind at all.

Leomoon80
12-15-2010, 03:43 PM
This is a "questionable link" so please feel free to delete this post. The link is at a gossip site supposedly run by an entertainment lawyer who sometimes posts articles of a more serious nature, though his facts are sometimes off.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2010/12/ronni-chasen-bad-photos-and-trip-down.html

Side Note: FifthEssence spends a lot of time deleting my posts, but always either at my request or suggested option. I don't mind at all.

I enjoyed reading his blog and seeing the photos of the corner, yet don't know why he posted photos of the stars homes:waitasec:

That part doesn't make sense,........yet I do think he brings out exactly the same thing we have been saying and for which our charts say the same thing.

This was no random hit......and the BH LE are doing some type of " let's close this case quick" deal, imo.

The chart shows this fact, yet, we may have to wait for years to know if there is going to be a reopening or a whistle blower book one day.
:furious:

Charlie09
12-15-2010, 03:43 PM

I was just going to post this....I'm sure he reads at WS some of the things he covers I have only seen talked about here.

Doodles
12-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Leomoon80, the houses are where Chasen crashed, and I think he was emphasizing the type of neighborhood in which the crime happened. There are regular and security cops in the area all the time. A homeless guy on a bicycle after midnight would be noticed.

IMO, you are closer to the truth by far than the published statements of the police.

xin
12-15-2010, 05:49 PM
Leomoon80, the houses are where Chasen crashed, and I think he was emphasizing the type of neighborhood in which the crime happened. There are regular and security cops in the area all the time. A homeless guy on a bicycle after midnight would be noticed.

IMO, you are closer to the truth by far than the published statements of the police.

There are domestic workers commuting to those houses and some ride bikes, some take bus rides, some get dropped off and picked up on corners. 24/7 pretty much. I've been wanting to say this. They may not be so noticed.

Leomoon80
12-15-2010, 06:50 PM

I has been at least 15 years since I last drove through this area of B.H. Calilf.
Upon entering the enclave (as I recall back then) required one to go near a small park, that was full of homeless people sleeping on benches, abutting the enclave itself.,not far from the Spellman home.
Back then, my children were fans of BeveryHills 9010 the TV show.
So we drove through the same neighborhood.

It's been so long however, that back then, they were just tearing up old mansions and huge construction sites were going on replacing them with bigger ones.

But I'll never forget the stark contrast of homeless people so close by.

Since then I'm sure i've heard criticism of this Police Force (so no one back then patrolling any of the streets, btw):waitasec: but again, that was quite a while back.

Personally and with my last chart, I say this is a cover up but I have no idea the "why" of it.

Either a lack of funds or something more sinister then that.

But that's IMO, and how I read this chart posted above for the "official" Press Conference:

The DC cusp is ruled by Scorpio, and in the 18th degree of Serpentinis,
points to an underhanded, and suspicously (black and white) type of mindset that is paving this scenario for the masses to swallow.
A decision was made - (6th house of decision making) ruled by Venus but found in the sign of Scorpio) to "let the chips fall where they may" and skirt 9hide) the truth aka 12th house asteroid Veritas regarding this murder
(8th house Stellium including Pluto and the North Node)

Aquila in Altair (the Eagle) at the MC suggests we should closely look to the ones behind the scene directing the show in an "Ambitious and ruthless manner"

The POF is square 11th house Uranus/Juptier (the masses and the news)
and opposing Mars.

All points to coverup and of course control .

Very sad news for the truth in this country, whether from a small little well heeled town or a larger big city ...it's never good when truth is squashed.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2010/12/ronni_chasen_murder_suspect.php

But the case still leaves lingering questions:

-How did Smith end up on the far Westside of Beverly Hills when he claimed central Hollywood as his home?

-How did a homeless man riding around Beverly Hills on a bike go undetected by police (Beverly Hills cops are notoriously vigilant) and security surveillance video cameras during the early morning hours of Nov. 16, when Chasen was gunned down on Whittier Drive. As police descended on reports of shots fired in the area, he biked away without notice?
-And, more importantly, how did Smith squeeze a reported five shots totally on-target (into Chasen's chest and back) toward a moving car, from a moving bicycle?

Doodles
01-19-2011, 10:34 PM
"Police Explain Lack of Shell Casings in Chasen Murder"

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/ktla-beverly-hills-woman-killed,0,3104841.story (http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/ktla-beverly-hills-woman-killed,0,3104841.story)

"Officials believe that the gun used in the slaying of Chasen was a .38-caliber revolver, a fact that would explain why no shell casings were found at the scene of the crime.
---------------

"EXCLUSIVE: Police Chief Says Ronni Chasen Case Is Now Solved; 'No Conspiracy'"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/police-chief-says-ronni-chasen-73485

"Snowden said that Harold Martin Smith, an unemployed felon who killed himself Dec. 1 before police could question him, acted alone in shooting Chasen. Snowden said that the final ballistics report confirms the gun used in Smith's suicide and Chasen's murder is the same weapon.

Tuba
01-20-2011, 12:30 AM
OH, okay.