PDA

View Full Version : TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

Pages : [1] 2 3

imamaze
01-10-2011, 11:23 PM
http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss50/Connie2/Missing/Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course. We DO NOT SLEUTH MINORS. This is a serious infraction and will result in TO's.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106653)
czgtz: Hailey Dunn case
Redcat is a verified local in the Hailey Dunn case
mommajack: Hailey Dunn Case
40G!GZ7: Hailey Dunn case
spankysmom: Hailey Dunn case
ajk: Hailey Dunn case
smalltownmom71 is a verified local Hailey Dunn case
regresmom is a verified local Hailey Dunn case
msyanas: Hailey Dunn case

Please Continue here...

Walker007
01-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Couldn't remember his name so had to go find the MSM article:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329326

Okay - well all I can say this is a HUGE RED FLAG if someone is inserting themselves into a search with this type of conviction. Let's just have a child SO out running around with god knows who around how many kids in the woods. Sorry if this offends anyone but he should keep his rear end him his home. My opinion.

Darnit - I lost my post I was responding to.

In regards to this issue of this SO. It was stated his home was searched early on. I hope the FEDS were the ones who searched it or re-searched it??

jnTexas
01-10-2011, 11:28 PM
wow alot of stuff over the ipod. Who's to say it's not a knock off? My daughter had a knock off one. She couldn't get to facebook on it. BUT she would go on my iphone facebook app log me out and login under her account and post. You can do the same thing on an ipod touch. So this could be a friends ipod or maybe gma has an iphone. Kids do it all the time on each others phones and ipods. How often did she post and it said via iphone? If not very many times then she probably used someone else's device.
Mom could be telling the truth about the knock off ipod...just sayin

Texas Mist
01-10-2011, 11:29 PM
here's the county & major highway maps again ;)

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g427/Texas_Mist/Texas%20Maps/TEXASMAP1.jpg

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g427/Texas_Mist/Texas%20Maps/TEXASMAP2-highways.jpg

peeples
01-10-2011, 11:31 PM
From TExas Mist on the other thread-

"peeple, I hate to break this to ya but NG doesn't always get the facts straight...generally WSerz know more about a case than her.

It's just with this case, we know next to nothing."

AHHHH Ok.. LOL i'm kinda new to all this.. I lurked for a while, but never made it a point to watch her :)

Thanks!

tracyf1008
01-10-2011, 11:31 PM
BBIAB - shower and think... God Bless Hailey!!!!

Amster
01-10-2011, 11:33 PM
wow alot of stuff over the ipod. Who's to say it's not a knock off? My daughter had a knock off one. She couldn't get to facebook on it. BUT she would go on my iphone facebook app log me out and login under her account and post. You can do the same thing on an ipod touch. So this could be a friends ipod or maybe gma has an iphone. Kids do it all the time on each others phones and ipods. How often did she post and it said via iphone? If not very many times then she probably used someone else's device.
Mom could be telling the truth about the knock off ipod...just sayin

Actually, Billie hasn't said a word about it. Her friend on here has said what Billie told her and tonite, NG answered the question asked about the itouch.

Amster
01-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Do we know if BD's phone is an iphone?

lynnb
01-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Just wanted to help with the whole IPOD discussion. When honey was on his way overseas last time, he purchased one of those knock off IPod's in Germany. Thing works great. As long as you have a wifi connection, you can do just about anything with that thing. Even surf the internet. I have gone on my facebook with it and it'll say posted by Iphone. Even tho the one we have is NOT made by Apple and is not an Iphone. It's just the way facebook reads the application.
And you do not need to have it hooked to a computer to do anything. You can download tons of applications right to the thing while you are in a wifi spot.
Think of it more like a very small portable laptop and not as a phone.

brownies
01-10-2011, 11:36 PM
I have a question for anyone knowledgeable about SAR dogs: the dogs they brought in to track - - - would they only pick up scent of a live person? If that person was deceased, would they still pick up that persons scent if the body was hidden inside something at a place for a very short period of time?

Princess of Oz
01-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Do we know if BD's phone is an iphone?

Don't think so - it was a prepaid phone.

Beyond Belief
01-10-2011, 11:38 PM
How many years have bd and cd been married or together?

Amster
01-10-2011, 11:39 PM

How do we know that? From Billie? From her friend? LE?

czgtz
01-10-2011, 11:40 PM
I'm back. Going to skim through the last of thread 12, will keep this one open also. Let me say that I do not think you have heard the last from Billie.... so, (and please keep in mind that I am only one person) y'all tell me what the most pressing questions that need to be cleared up - and please, when I say most pressing, I mean that might give some clue, or maybe jar her memory about something that we all (family and friends) have thought irrelevant. I will try my best to answer them, but more importantly, I will give them to Billie and see if she can bring them up - again, if they are relevant to finding Hailey.

Hopefully, you can hear the answers straight from her this coming week. I asked her about not talking much tonight. Again, she does not control the direction of any interview, but I really think that she just doesn't know what else to say. Not that she is trying to hide anything, just that she feels like she has repeated herself over and over. And she has..... but a lot of it was to LE, and no one else heard. Please understand that she is distraught and of course is not at her peak - but she is holding up as well as can be expected, trying to remain optimistic.

Wise Old Owl
01-10-2011, 11:40 PM
I have a question for anyone knowledgeable about SAR dogs: the dogs they brought in to track - - - would they only pick up scent of a live person? If that person was deceased, would they still pick up that persons scent if the body was hidden inside something at a place for a very short period of time?
I'll try. They brought in bloodhounds that track a live, human scent. To find (and track) a dead body you need to use a cadavar dog. Different training - different dogs.

I have not heard a word about any cadavar dogs brought in.

SARX - am I right?

cluciano63
01-10-2011, 11:41 PM
I thought we had seen cases that were just a big old mess before.

I do believe both parents, for the most part, at least as far as knowing where Hailey is now. But I wish one or the other of them could speak up as to when they last saw her. It has been so vague, no mention at all as to what her plans were Sunday, what she did on Sunday, when she went to bed, etc...who saw her?? When? I understand Billie was on her day off Sunday and maybe tired. And also that NG is not about to let anyone finish a sentence. But it would be good to hear, plainly stated, when they each recall last seeing and intereacting with her.

mahoneys07
01-10-2011, 11:41 PM

I am assuming atlease 16-17 years? since DD is 16?

czgtz
01-10-2011, 11:43 PM
"Have any of the locals confirmed Byerley's allegation that Hailey was staying with her dad for about a month before she vanished?"

Please do not believe anything that comes out of this woman's mouth. I believe that in the TOS, it says that if someone chooses to be quoted in the media, that they can be sleuthed.... am I correct? And if so, have any of you tried to do just that?

dodie20
01-10-2011, 11:44 PM
I just want to put this out there, because of some speculation, on the last thread. I've known all kinds of pot smokers, & it doesn't really affect your senses. Clint Dunn seems very clear headed, & whether he smokes or not, IMO, is beside the point.

KellyConQueso
I really want to find out and clear up this ITouch.

First, I grilled my 16 yr old today about and ITouch. It is simply a fancy IPod. You can text from it - but you have to download a free app and have internet access. When you receive a text from an ITouch it shows up as your name and an out of state phone humber (a clearing house that is connected with the app). So, I would think that by using that phone number - there are records - and with the FBI - they can probably get them. As far as knowing when it came from - yes, but all that says is that ITouch sent that text at that time.

You cannot use it as a phone.

If Hailey was using her ITouch to text (which we think so from the fb postings) then I think its very important that LE get those texts.

Its interesting that first the ITouch was missing (per Billie's friend on here) and now tonight it was a "knock off" IPod that is broken.

Either way - WHERE IS IT? Does LE have it? Is it missing all together?

I think its important.

I just wanted to bring this over from the previous thread.

First off, you cannot use an iTouch as a phone but it is possible to attach a microphone to it and Skype from it. Instuctions can be found on the Skype website. So basically, as long as you have wifi you can talk to anyone in the world for free.

But BO says it was a knock-off iTouch. Which basically means it was just a generic MP3 player. While there might be apps available for that MP3 player to post on FaceBook, it would NEVER say that the post was made from an iPhone/iTouch. Which begs the question, where did Hailey get the iPhone that she was posting to FaceBook from?????

Princess of Oz
How do we know that? From Billie? From her friend? LE?

All of the above I believe. I will see if I can find the original information on it.

ETA: this is one link about the prepaid phone, I have a little one up - bbl!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

lynnb
Just wanted to add....
IPOD and ITOUCH are basically the same thing, except ITOUCH is all touchscreen.
and honey still is using that knockoff IPOD overseas on another "vacation" and when he emails me, it'll say at the bottom "sent from my iphone"

mahoneys07
01-10-2011, 11:45 PM
"Have any of the locals confirmed Byerley's allegation that Hailey was staying with her dad for about a month before she vanished?"

Please do not believe anything that comes out of this woman's mouth. I believe that in the TOS, it says that if someone chooses to be quoted in the media, that they can be sleuthed.... am I correct? And if so, have any of you tried to do just that?

Ummm well hmmm...haven't been able to confirm that Hailey stayed there but I was able to confirm DB exist and isn't PERFECT ...just sayin

Beyond Belief
01-10-2011, 11:46 PM
I'm back. Going to skim through the last of thread 12, will keep this one open also. Let me say that I do not think you have heard the last from Billie.... so, (and please keep in mind that I am only one person) y'all tell me what the most pressing questions that need to be cleared up - and please, when I say most pressing, I mean that might give some clue, or maybe jar her memory about something that we all (family and friends) have thought irrelevant. I will try my best to answer them, but more importantly, I will give them to Billie and see if she can bring them up - again, if they are relevant to finding Hailey.

Hopefully, you can hear the answers straight from her this coming week. I asked her about not talking much tonight. Again, she does not control the direction of any interview, but I really think that she just doesn't know what else to say. Not that she is trying to hide anything, just that she feels like she has repeated herself over and over. And she has..... but a lot of it was to LE, and no one else heard. Please understand that she is distraught and of course is not at her peak - but she is holding up as well as can be expected, trying to remain optimistic.
she did well, yes, it was as plain as day that the same repeat questions are making her weary. I think she needs to do a news conference only speak directly to Hailey. The kind of thing, 'we want you to come home Hailey, no matter what is wrong we will fix it as a family etc. I think it would be good if she may think Hailey did go off with someone.

MD MOMMY
01-10-2011, 11:47 PM
I wonder if BD or SA have thought about seeking a private polygrapher? I also think BD needs legal guidance in a big way. LE is making her out to be a liar with zero credibility. It's going to get worse before it gets better. JMO!

Linda7NJ
01-10-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm back to SA. Too many coincidences for me. The job, last one to see her, alleged poly deceptive, lawyered up pretty quickly and after looking at those photos, he seems to have a rich fantasy life, going as far to play dress up with his cousin is uber creepy, LE stating he is not credible. Well...they said that about everyone...alledgedly.:waitasec:

all IMO

Laddsy
01-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Hey czgtz,

Welcome back. I have a few questions for Billie

1. Was Haileys iphone/ipad definitely broken? If so where is it now?

2. What was kept in the shed out back?

3. When was the last time you physically saw your daughter?

4. How long have you been taking painkillers for your toothache?

5. Were you aware that Hailey was posting on social networking sites? If so do you know where she was accessing the internet?

6. What car was your boyfriend using on the day of Hailey's disappearance?

Sorry ended up being more than a few questions lol

sherbetjello
01-10-2011, 11:48 PM
I have gone on my facebook with it and it'll say posted by Iphone. Even tho the one we have is NOT made by Apple and is not an Iphone. It's just the way facebook reads the application.

Crazy, but very useful information. Thank you!!

sarx
01-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Just wanted to add....
and honey still is using that knockoff IPOD overseas on another "vacation" and when he emails me, it'll say at the bottom "sent from my iphone"

LOL, and I was just scolded by an investigator for using the words interchangeably. Ipod and Itouch are very different. Ipods (the ones with the wheel) cannot access the internet in any way, they can't download straight from itunes, or chat, or get onto the web, etc. So, they are very different. I have both and still manage to call them both "ipods" and was told to knock it off, lol.

my_tee_mouse
01-10-2011, 11:49 PM
from sarx from prior thread:

I am not aware of any knock offs that have wi-fi capabilities, but I could have missed some somewhere, just haven't seen that. NG is the ONLY one who said it was a knock off, so I think that is just bad reporting and really not worth the time we are spending on it. MO.

As for going outside to use her itouch, possible, but looking at the dates and times, some of her posts via the itouch were at 6:30 in the morning. Most of them fell on either a Saturday or a Sunday and then Wednesday during Christmas break. How about at her Dad's house did he have wi-fi? Or maybe she stayed at a friend's house that had wi-fi? Look at the dates, there is a pattern there.
This is bugging me. A 13-year-old girl willingly up and posting at 6:30 a.m.? And most of them fell on the weekend? This strikes me as odd and is fi-niggling at my brain. Why 6:30 a.m. on a weekend? Does BD work weekends? And Wednesdays?

Chili Fries
01-10-2011, 11:51 PM

Here's what I'd like to know:

- Were Clint or his girlfriend home the day Hailey went missing?

- Does Billie think Hailey would have talked on the phone outside if nobody was in the house? If not, does that mean somebody was actually in the house when the neighbor saw her talking on the phone outside at noon the day she went missing?

impatientredhead
I have some concerns with the changing stories (and am so tired of the drug theme in missing kid cases whether the parents are proactively involved or not). But the more available to NG Billie is the better, no matter how redundant, or when the tide turns and NG gets bored with the same show and starts attacking her.

With this much time passed, no arrest or resolve on the horizon, when the national press (which at this point is NG only?) backs off it will be much harder for the family to keep the kind of resources dedicated that they have now.

tracyf1008

thank you.. I can't think of anything... Get some rest!!!

sarx
Just wanted to help with the whole IPOD discussion. When honey was on his way overseas last time, he purchased one of those knock off IPod's in Germany. Thing works great. As long as you have a wifi connection, you can do just about anything with that thing. Even surf the internet. I have gone on my facebook with it and it'll say posted by Iphone. Even tho the one we have is NOT made by Apple and is not an Iphone. It's just the way facebook reads the application.
And you do not need to have it hooked to a computer to do anything. You can download tons of applications right to the thing while you are in a wifi spot.
Think of it more like a very small portable laptop and not as a phone.

Oh great, I thought they had gotten those shut down. LOL. Ok, so what brand is your knockoff? (not trying to get u busted but some are not that easy to come by in the US and may just add to the confusion in this case.)

redcat
01-10-2011, 11:52 PM
What I would like an answer to from LE is why they aren't letting Texas Equuasearch come in to help?
cz...tell Billie myself and all my friends don't believe for one second she had anything to do with Hailey's dissappearance and we dont believe she is lying about the polygraph either. We believe her. And I believe CD too.

Texas Mist
From TExas Mist on the other thread-

"peeple, I hate to break this to ya but NG doesn't always get the facts straight...generally WSerz know more about a case than her.

It's just with this case, we know next to nothing."

AHHHH Ok.. LOL i'm kinda new to all this.. I lurked for a while, but never made it a point to watch her :)

Thanks!

YVW - once you follow more cases, and maybe even this one if we ever get to hear any real info, you'll see what I'm talking about. ;)

And FWIW, it's not just NG - it's any of the talking heads she has on her show....listen to what they say, then verify their 'facts'.

Don't be suprised if one nite you find yourself :cursing: :banghead: :shakehead: along w/ the rest of us. LOL

:hug:

gumshoemamma
Czgtz, would you mind asking Billie if Hailey had told her in the past that she was staying at MB's house? In the begining it sounded as if this was not the first time. If she had claimed to stay there before I think some of her friends may have more info than they are letting on. Thanks for asking questions for us and for being there to support Billie, you are a true friend!

Beyond Belief
01-10-2011, 11:54 PM

This is bugging me. A 13-year-old girl willingly up and posting at 6:30 a.m.? And most of them fell on the weekend? This strikes me as odd and is fi-niggling at my brain. Why 6:30 a.m. on a weekend? Does BD work weekends? And Wednesdays?
6:30 is probably when the adults leave or before school. working 12 hours, they probably don't want to pay overtime so BD may only get 3 days work a week.

JenRen

She may not have been to bed yet if it was on weekends. Teens love to stay up all night and sleep all day LOL!

sarx
Czgtz
Can you get confirmation on what type of phone BD had and from what provider?
Thanks

lynnb
01-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Oh great, I thought they had gotten those shut down. LOL. Ok, so what brand is your knockoff? (not trying to get u busted but some are not that easy to come by in the US and may just add to the confusion in this case.)
Honestly, I don't know. He has it with him and he's currently "playing" in the sandbox again.
The one he has was purchased in Germany, I'm almost positive it has a pic of an apple on it, but I know it's not made by Apple. But I also know the knockoffs overseas are not regulated like they are here in the states so the knockoffs can look pretty realistic.
Our last conversation consisted of all the bootleg movies one can purchase at a bazaar for $2

impatientredhead
What I would like an answer to from LE is why they aren't letting Texas Equuasearch come in to help?
cz...tell Billie myself and all my friends don't believe for one second she had anything to do with Hailey's dissappearance and we dont believe she is lying about the polygraph either. We believe her. And I believe CD too.

I hate to say it but I think the Casey Anthony case has tarnished TES greatly. Followed by the Donna Brock tie in with the Haleigh Cummings case. The legal battle in the Casey Anthony case over records I think will make some counties skittish to let them near their case until it is resolved.

Can't say I really blame them.
And I have GREAT respect for TES, the founders, and the volunteers.
But on a practical level I can see where a law enforcement or prosecutor might keep them at arms length at the moment.

Kamille
I have some concerns with the changing stories (and am so tired of the drug theme in missing kid cases whether the parents are proactively involved or not). But the more available to NG Billie is the better, no matter how redundant, or when the tide turns and NG gets bored with the same show and starts attacking her.

With this much time passed, no arrest or resolve on the horizon, when the national press (which at this point is NG only?) backs off it will be much harder for the family to keep the kind of resources dedicated that they have now.

Speaking of national press, what is needed there IMO is a large tv network reporter and a camera crew to get some of these pressers and interviews on film. And maybe to do some real digging.

What I would like to know is if SA had a certain work uniform or whether he just wore regular street clothes to work and whether he had changed when he picked BD up from work.

Also if he did have work clothes, did he put them on Tuesday morning?

TIA

JenRen
Czgtz, just to add to the mad dash of questions:

What was SA doing that Tuesday, before Billie found out Hailey was missing? Where did he say he was?

Linda7NJ
01-10-2011, 11:58 PM
CZ

Was Billie aware of the dress up pictures and masks? :waitasec:

TxLady2
01-10-2011, 11:59 PM

I want to thank you for being Billie's friend and for taking the time to come in here and answer questions and clear things up. I cannot imagine the pain she must be going through. It has to be so difficult to sit through an interview on NG and listen to everything that is said. My heart goes out to her and I pray for Hailey's safe return every day! Please let her know that so many of us only care about this child and want her home.

My heart goes out to you too, because you are trying to console her and to offer her your support. Your heart must be breaking too. So... THANK YOU!! You are a true friend! Please tell Billie that I will keep praying until Hailey comes home.

sarx
01-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Honestly, I don't know. He has it with him and he's currently "playing" in the sandbox again.
The one he has was purchased in Germany, I'm almost positive it has a pic of an apple on it, but I know it's not made by Apple. But I also know the knockoffs overseas are not regulated like they are here in the states so the knockoffs can look pretty realistic.
Our last conversation consisted of all the bootleg movies one can purchase at a bazaar for $2

Yeah, very different over there. I'm not sure how easy they are to come by here though, let alone how HD would have had access to getting one. From the sounds of it, the town is not as "connected" as some cities are (at the moment that sounds kinda nice being that I'm sitting here next to two computers, an itouch, a landline and two cells, lol).

my_tee_mouse
01-11-2011, 12:00 AM
6:30 is probably when the adults leave or before school. working 12 hours, they probably don't want to pay overtime so BD may only get 3 days work a week.
So as soon as the adults leave, she starts posting? That's part of why it's bugging me, because the post I quoted stressed Saturday and Sunday...no school then. And yet there's someone important enough to post to or about at 6:30 a.m. on a weekend.

Kamille
01-11-2011, 12:00 AM

Could this be a time zone thing? FB will give you times in your time zone but the poster might have been posting at a different time in their time zone.

MOO

Laddsy
01-11-2011, 12:01 AM
CZ

I was going to put that on my list of questions, but thought it might be inappropriate for her to answer. I would like to know the answer though.

JenRen
CZ

Ok, this made me laugh LOL! Thanks, I needed that, even if you meant it in all seriousness.

Linda7NJ
Is there a record of chats if done on facebook?

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:02 AM
CZ

They were on his myspace pages, and on his cousin's myspace page, she posted on both, so I don't think it was a secret. I don't personally find his interest in horror movies odd. It is a multibillion dollar a year industry, it is fascinating to many many people. moo

winterrose
Here's what I'd like to know:

- Were Clint or his girlfriend home the day Hailey went missing?

- Does Billie think Hailey would have talked on the phone outside if nobody was in the house? If not, does that mean somebody was actually in the house when the neighbor saw her talking on the phone outside at noon the day she went missing?

Oh that's a question that's been bothering me,why would she be on the phone outside if noone was in the house,good question.

Also was she having any trouble with girls at school or in the neighborhood as some girls are jealous natured.Hailey is such a pretty girl,cheerleader and popular,was she having problems like texts,phonecalls,any type of harassment or even a secret admirer she didn't know?I'm guessing they checked her locker at school for anything like that and a diary or notebooks for notes.

KellyConQueso
Just wanted to add....

But that is just a signature - you can make a signature say whatever you want it to say. Or a clever Chinese fake-iPod-maker can make that the default siggy for their fake iPod email application. I just want to distinguish this from the Apple store application that places the "sent from my iPhone" notation on a FaceBook post - there is a difference.

Kamille
01-11-2011, 12:03 AM
Yeah, very different over there. I'm not sure how easy they are to come by here though, let alone how HD would have had access to getting one. From the sounds of it, the town is not as "connected" as some cities are (at the moment that sounds kinda nice being that I'm sitting here next to two computers, an itouch, a landline and two cells, lol).

I honestly think that someone told NG that an ITouch was a cheaper version of an IPhone and she is the one who came up with the term "knock off". I doubt she would have any idea what an ITouch is because it's unlikely she would have any reason to own one.

MOO

lynnb
01-11-2011, 12:03 AM

would this be considered a "knockoff"?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Zune-HD-16GB-Digital-Media-Player/12029444

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:04 AM
My question for Billie would be about the fiance status SA is posting about in the past few days. Is she aware that he is posting that they are engaged? Were they engaged prior to Hailey disappearing?

JenRen
01-11-2011, 12:04 AM

Not that I know of. I had to install a parental spy program onto our pc's so I could track what my kids were chatting about. HTH

chasing.halos
01-11-2011, 12:06 AM
I honestly think that someone told NG that an ITouch was a cheaper version of an IPhone and she is the one who came up with the term "knock off". I doubt she would have any idea what an ITouch is because it's unlikely she would have any reason to own one.

MOO

But the twins own one!!!!

:)

Linda7NJ
I was going to put that on my list of questions, but thought it might be inappropriate for her to answer. I would like to know the answer though.

I think it would be a little scarier if he hid that part of himself from her. If it's just a hobby I would think there would be no issue sharing his interest.

MD MOMMY
I hate to say it but I think the Casey Anthony case has tarnished TES greatly. Followed by the Donna Brock tie in with the Haleigh Cummings case. The legal battle in the Casey Anthony case over records I think will make some counties skittish to let them near their case until it is resolved.

Can't say I really blame them.
And I have GREAT respect for TES, the founders, and the volunteers.
But on a practical level I can see where a law enforcement or prosecutor might keep them at arms length at the moment.

You got that right! Also, the identies and private information of the searchers themselves. That is a great thought that never crossed my mind, thank you.

Oriah
01-11-2011, 12:07 AM
Could this be a time zone thing? FB will give you times in your time zone but the poster might have been posting at a different time in their time zone.

MOO

I don't think a time zone thing, but the dates and times, which can locate the device...very important for all the above mentioned reasons. Did I miss an LE confirmed list of those somewhere?
TIA if anyone will repost a punch list.....

-Oriah

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Okay I have another question, when you go visit Billie can you take a wifi gadget with you, see what signals are visible inside the house (Secured versus open), and if you then go back by the shed does that show a different list? especially and unsecured one?

my_tee_mouse
01-11-2011, 12:08 AM
To those asking about CD, his house and such - he is no longer in the low income housing across the street/field from Billie's house. The Colorado City Housing Authority is very strict with the people who live in their properties. This property was in his GF's name, and from what I understand from several people he was not listed as an occupant (very big no no). Also, as was posted over and over here, and reported in several newspapers, LE found drugs when they searched for Hailey, which, along with a warrant, led to his arrest. Needless to say, I am quite sure that it did not take long at all for them to be ousted from there.

I do want everyone to also remember that while Hailey's parents have remained civil for the kids, it has been about 3 years since they were together. They split up for a reason (which just for the record I am saying now that I can't remember exactly why, and I will ignore all questions about that particular subject - it has no bearing on what is going on today), and if it wasn't for their mutual desire find Hailey, I do not believe for one minute that Billie would have much of anything at all to do with him (unless of course it was something about the kids).

I am not bashing CD..... I just do not want Billie to be judged by the things he has done, or anything that he might do in the future. (And for those of you who might need it spelled out - I am NOT referring to Hailey's disappearance in any way)
BBM
I had wondered about those two things, but I wasn't about to be the one to point them out!

KittyTwist
01-11-2011, 12:09 AM
Czgtz
Thank you for everything you are doing for Billie and Hailey!!

I have a few concerns and they are purely my own thoughts and speculations!

What if she was on the phone outside talking to the girls who she later met to play BBall with. Then after the game perhaps they had spoken about meeting up again later and spending the night together or hanging out? Maybe one of them was going to stay the night with MB and invited HD to join them without MB's knowledge? (not sure how that would even be checked out here) Something could have gone wrong with that Bball game and HD not thought it was a big deal...My theory goes on past this but I am very new and not exactly sure of what is allowed or not in way of guessing, especially with children and them not being poi's..
Please if my post is not allowed flag it and I will take it as a learning experience. I am just wracking my brain trying to figure out what has happened to Hailey!

sarx
01-11-2011, 12:09 AM
would this be considered a "knockoff"?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Zune-HD-16GB-Digital-Media-Player/12029444

No, not what I would refer to as a knockoff at all. Zune is a microsoft product and originally came out as a competitor to ipods (and failed, lol).

No, the knockoffs are actually coming from China and look just like an apple, with the logo and everything, it is a huge problem and customs gets a ton of them, but they get through. They are pretty easy to come by in other parts of the world though (at least they were last I heard).

sarx
01-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Oh yeah.

Chili Fries
01-11-2011, 12:10 AM
They were on his myspace pages, and on his cousin's myspace page, she posted on both, so I don't think it was a secret. I don't personally find his interest in horror movies odd. It is a multibillion dollar a year industry, it is fascinating to many many people. moo
In one of Billie's old Myspace pages she listed horror movies as one of her interests also.

Linda7NJ
01-11-2011, 12:11 AM
CZ

When Hailey slept over at a friends, were there ever older brothers, dad's etc...in the houses where she regularly slept?

I ask this because when I was about 15, before the internet, I had a phone stalker. He would call me at home, at work, describe what I was wearing and tell me the sick things he wanted to do to me. It went on for months and it was FRIGHTENING. Between LE and the phone company they finally caught who it was. It was my best friend's FATHER!

lynnb
01-11-2011, 12:12 AM
No, not what I would refer to as a knockoff at all. Zune is a microsoft product and originally came out as a competitor to ipods (and failed, lol).

No, the knockoffs are actually coming from China and look just like an apple, with the logo and everything, it is a huge problem and customs gets a ton of them, but they get through. They are pretty easy to come by in other parts of the world though (at least they were last I heard).

ok...in my mind I was thinking knockoff meant more of "cheaper" version than an actual Apple.

brownies
01-11-2011, 12:12 AM
I'll try. They brought in bloodhounds that track a live, human scent. To find (and track) a dead body you need to use a cadavar dog. Different training - different dogs.

I have not heard a word about any cadavar dogs brought in.

SARX - am I right?

Ok... let me clarify my question a bit more: if a person has been deceased just a very short time .. say an hour or less, and their body is hidden in something .... say a dumpster, for just a very short time -- like less than 30 minutes, and then moved again - would a SAR dog pickup that persons scent in the dumpster? I guess Im wanting to know how long would a person have to have been deceased before a SAR dog couldn't pick up their scent trail??

Linda7NJ
01-11-2011, 12:13 AM
In one of Billie's old Myspace pages she listed horror movies as one of her interests also.

I am a huge horror movie fan too. But I don't play dress up and run around outside having my photo taken.

cluciano63
01-11-2011, 12:14 AM
So there was tension between Clint and Billie apparently, these past few years. I wonder how if at all it affected the kids.

I am very sorry he was forced to move in the middle of this nightmare.

Linda7NJ
01-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Ok... let me clarify my question a bit more: if a person has been deceased just a very short time .. say an hour or less, and their body is hidden in something .... say a dumpster, for just a very short time -- like less than 30 minutes, and then moved again - would a SAR dog pickup that persons scent in the dumpster? I guess Im wanting to know how long would a person have to have been deceased before a SAR dog couldn't pick up their scent trail??

BBM
My understanding, not long at all.

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:15 AM

A HRD dog can pick up a scent in that timeframe.

Sarx see your corrected terminology making the rounds!

peeples
01-11-2011, 12:16 AM
But that is just a signature - you can make a signature say whatever you want it to say. Or a clever Chinese fake-iPod-maker can make that the default siggy for their fake iPod email application. I just want to distinguish this from the Apple store application that places the "sent from my iPhone" notation on a FaceBook post - there is a difference.

NOt always though, if i answer one of my yahoo emails from my droid, it's puts at the bottomn in italics (sent from a verizon wireless android device) and then followed with my siggy. However when posting from my regular computer that verizon wireless thingy is not on there. and i cannot figure out how ot get it off when i send form my droid.. it just did it automatically. I"ve visited my all my phone settings and email settings etc... nothing makes it go away LOL

paris_paris
The one he has was purchased in Germany, I'm almost positive it has a pic of an apple on it, but I know it's not made by Apple.

I keep chuckling when I read about your husband's "knockoff" iPhone. I work with a girl who's husband had one. Got it dirt cheap he told her. Turns out it wasn't a knockoff. It was a real iPhone. He just didn't want to fess up how much money he'd paid for it. lol

jayhawk3
I am a huge horror movie fan too. But I don't play dress up and run around outside having my photo taken.
Don't forget to add he was also holding a knife!!

dodie20
To those asking about CD, his house and such - he is no longer in the low income housing across the street/field from Billie's house. The Colorado City Housing Authority is very strict with the people who live in their properties. This property was in his GF's name, and from what I understand from several people he was not listed as an occupant (very big no no). Also, as was posted over and over here, and reported in several newspapers, LE found drugs when they searched for Hailey, which, along with a warrant, led to his arrest. Needless to say, I am quite sure that it did not take long at all for them to be ousted from there.

I do want everyone to also remember that while Hailey's parents have remained civil for the kids, it has been about 3 years since they were together. They split up for a reason (which just for the record I am saying now that I can't remember exactly why, and I will ignore all questions about that particular subject - it has no bearing on what is going on today), and if it wasn't for their mutual desire find Hailey, I do not believe for one minute that Billie would have much of anything at all to do with him (unless of course it was something about the kids).

I am not bashing CD..... I just do not want Billie to be judged by the things he has done, or anything that he might do in the future. (And for those of you who might need it spelled out - I am NOT referring to Hailey's disappearance in any way) I understand you defending your friend, but really? none of this seems necessary... from what you 'understand from several people' Geeze, maybe this guy needs somebody on here, to give his side. I hadn't heard that drugs were found, during this search. What kind of drugs? I'm not trying to get on to you, because I understand your stance, but I just hate this taking sides stuff, because Billie & Clint are putting forth a united front, for their daughter.

Beyond Belief
I think those photos were showcased someplace, contest or something. BUT, that guy who shot everyone in Arizona this past week had some weird stuff like that on Youtube, just video.

lynnb
01-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Don't forget to add he was also holding a knife!!

and posted it online for all his friends to see

sarx
01-11-2011, 12:18 AM

Let me start by saying dogs like dead things. Take sparky for a walk and if there is a dead body just off the trail he may very well drag you over there to investigate. With that being said, if there was a live trail, which then turned into a dead body, that then was taken away, a dog that is not trained in HRD (incorrectly referred to as cadaver dogs) may get puzzled and not know what to do with that. If you are asking if there was no trail, just a body dump, a prison dog could miss this no problem. (Though LE should have checked the dumpsters by hand when out there).

czgtz
'But she used the Ativan excuse for the reason she failed the poly she did take. IIRC, she said she took it the night before she took the poly. Now it's pain pills and antibiotics.'

Billie only took ONE polygraph. She was going to take one the same day that SA took his first one, but LE told them that his results were off because he took Ativan also, so she DID NOT take one that day. She told LE that she would not take Ativan until she took her poly, and asked them AT THAT TIME if she needed to stop taking the pain meds and abts, which was the only other thing she was taking. LE told her that those would not matter. She only brought it up because she thought on NG that they were accusing her of using drugs to skewer her results. She did not mention the Ativan again because she had already explained that.... she was not trying to be dishonest, and had no idea that she gave the impression on tonight's NG that she was changing her story.

JenRen

If I told you I knew full grown adults in their 40's and 50's who dress up in medieval costume then go and have pretend battles, would you believe me? :bud:

For the record, I'm not one of them. LOL!

Linda7NJ
01-11-2011, 12:19 AM
I understand you defending your friend, but really? none of this seems necessary... from what you 'understand from several people' Geeze, maybe this guy needs somebody on here, to give his side. I hadn't heard that drugs were found, during this search. What kind of drugs? I'm not trying to get on to you, because I understand your stance, but I just hate this taking sides stuff, because Billie & Clint are putting forth a united front, for their daughter.

He had some weed and yes he was arrested. It's been discussed here, ya musta missed it when the threads were wizzing by!

Amster
Why did Hailey have a myspace at 11 years old? Did Billie have a computer at that time....in order to meet SA?

All I can say is....Bless Haileys heart. And, her brother, also.

peeples

I am not bashing CD..... I just do not want Billie to be judged by the things he has done, or anything that he might do in the future. (And for those of you who might need it spelled out - I am NOT referring to Hailey's disappearance in any way)

Ohh no that's is very bad. They could both C. and girlfriend could be arrested on federal fraud :( GF probably wasn't reporting him being there for WIC foodstamps etc which is also federal charges Aye yi yi

impatientredhead
if someone is really interested i posted links to timeline testing for the HRD dogs in the Caylee Anthony case ages ago. The short version was they did controlled testing with sheets from the hospital that were in contact with a deceased human for ten to fifteen minutes. The certified dogs were 99% accurate testing with them that week and 97% accurate using the same pieces of cloth six months later.

It was very interesting to read, and I will probably go find the link now because it will annoy me.

jayhawk3
I think those photos were showcased someplace, contest or something. BUT, that guy who shot everyone in Arizona this past week had some weird stuff like that on Youtube, just video.
I agree, I think he used them to post on his website MM. Photos were removed.

sarx
A HRD dog can pick up a scent in that timeframe.

Sarx see your corrected terminology making the rounds!)

I'm so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

czgtz
01-11-2011, 12:20 AM

Well, Hailey is 13... so at least that long.

Wise Old Owl
Let me start by saying dogs like dead things. Take sparky for a walk and if there is a dead body just off the trail he may very well drag you over there to investigate. With that being said, if there was a live trail, which then turned into a dead body, that then was taken away, a dog that is not trained in HRD (incorrectly referred to as cadaver dogs) may get puzzled and not know what to do with that. If you are asking if there was no trail, just a body dump, a prison dog could miss this no problem. (Though LE should have checked the dumpsters by hand when out there).
I'm sorry - I stand corrected and I learned something new !!!

winterrose
I understand you defending your friend, but really? none of this seems necessary... from what you 'understand from several people' Geeze, maybe this guy needs somebody on here, to give his side. I hadn't heard that drugs were found, during this search. What kind of drugs? I'm not trying to get on to you, because I understand your stance, but I just hate this taking sides stuff, because Billie & Clint are putting forth a united front, for their daughter.

They were discussed somewhere on here and there's a public record of the arrest and some other things. We really need a factsheet,because there's too many threads to go back over,it would be much easier.

katiemadonna
01-11-2011, 12:21 AM
he was arrested for drug possession after HD went missing....it has been reported in the news IMO

sarx
01-11-2011, 12:22 AM
if someone is really interested i posted links to timeline testing for the HRD dogs in the Caylee Anthony case ages ago. The short version was they did controlled testing with sheets from the hospital that were in contact with a deceased human for ten to fifteen minutes. The certified dogs were 99% accurate testing with them that week and 97% accurate using the same pieces of cloth six months later.

It was very interesting to read, and I will probably go find the link now because it will annoy me.

Yep, HRD dogs can be accurate from minutes old to decades, even centuries. It all depends on their training.

Linda7NJ
01-11-2011, 12:22 AM
If I told you I knew full grown adults in their 40's and 50's who dress up in medieval costume then go and have pretend battles, would you believe me? :bud:

Sure. I had the great displeasure once sharing a table with a few at a Benihanas resturant. IMO They're a little OFF too.

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:23 AM

I have Star Trek movies and don't run around to their conventions speaking Klingon. I have read Shakespeare and don't dress up like a maiden (really lacking the cleavage even if I wanted to go) at the renaissance fairs.

Not sure I find any of them more or less odd than the other.

sherryk
01-11-2011, 12:24 AM
I really do not know what to think at this point. I do know that it is very cruel to BD and family for LE to openly state they think HD is hiding doesnt want to be found. How dare they give the family strong hope then take it back as if it was just a "theory"?

Why are they not giving the family other information as to where the case is leading or what is going on. The family has to get information from the news?

I believe 100% that someone in LE told her that the poly showed her and BF deceptive. They (LE) are trying to cover their behind. It was used as trickery to get a reaction out of her.

It looks as if Nancy Grace seems to sway to the side that someone DID tell her in LE that the poly showed deception.

I also am a little upset that the drug use. I have only heard BD say that she had taken an ativan. Ativan is not a crime, I am prescribed it for years for panic attacks. I recently switched to xanax. If I were her I would need to take an ativan to keep from crying myself into a living h***.

As far as drug use. I think alot of times a person just has that "look" I see a deffinate look in the Haleigh Cummings case where drug use indication is there but DB just looks to be worn out and missing her little girl.

I think she has gotten a raw deal by LE. They need to help this woman not torment her with the runaway theory and then change it back and forth.

t93

My teenage son is one-card carrying member . They meet every Tuesday for faux battles and history and music lessons.He's not coordinated enough for basketball, baseball,or football but still gets to participate in a manly man sport. God love him, we run him around to these things just like a soccer mom would.

dodie20
They were discussed somewhere on here and there's a public record of the arrest and some other things. We really need a factsheet,because there's too many threads to go back over,it would be much easier. thanks. I had read some things, but was under the impression, that the arrest was sometime earlier. just missed the date, I guess.

Linda7NJ
'But she used the Ativan excuse for the reason she failed the poly she did take. IIRC, she said she took it the night before she took the poly. Now it's pain pills and antibiotics.'

Billie only took ONE polygraph. She was going to take one the same day that SA took his first one, but LE told them that his results were off because he took Ativan also, so she DID NOT take one that day. She told LE that she would not take Ativan until she took her poly, and asked them AT THAT TIME if she needed to stop taking the pain meds and abts, which was the only other thing she was taking. LE told her that those would not matter. She only brought it up because she thought on NG that they were accusing her of using drugs to skewer her results. She did not mention the Ativan again because she had already explained that.... she was not trying to be dishonest, and had no idea that she gave the impression on tonight's NG that she was changing her story.

*I* didn't think she gave the impression she was being dishonest at all. I find her VERY credible.

JenRen
01-11-2011, 12:25 AM
sure. I had the great displeasure once sharing a table with a few at a benihanas resturant. Imo they're a little off too.

ita! :)

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:26 AM
I'm so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... I had to delete cadaver and fix my post, but I am changing my vocabulary :innocent:

gumshoemamma
Okay, don't hate me, just playing devils advocate here.....

Could the dressing up and "playing" with horror movie stuff be the same as Trekie's? I had an ex who went to all the conventions and did "play" with other Trekie friends ( these were grown men) it drove me nuts but it was something they really took seriously!

JenRen
My teenage son is one-card carrying member . They meet every Tuesday for faux battles and history and music lessons.He's not coordinated enough for basketball, baseball,or football but still gets to participate in a manly man sport. God love him, we run him around to these things just like a soccer mom would.

He's a teenager so he gets a pass. It takes all kinds to make the world go round. :)

tehcloser
01-11-2011, 12:27 AM

hmmmmmmm. I thought they both took their 1rst ones on the same day, didn't she say something to NG about he was going to go take it the next day or something? So that was his second one?

Linda7NJ
01-11-2011, 12:28 AM
So DD is not CD's child?

What would that have to do with Hailey missing?

Texas Mist
01-11-2011, 12:28 AM

czgtz asked that BD not be judged because of CD's future or past actions...is that really taking sides? :confused:

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

JenRen
01-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Okay, don't hate me, just playing devils advocate here.....

Could the dressing up and "playing" with horror movie stuff be the same as Trekie's? I had an ex who went to all the conventions and did "play" with other Trekie friends ( these were grown men) it drove me nuts but it was something they really took seriously!

I honestly see it as the same thing. It's a hobby that just seems creepy in this situation.

dodie20
01-11-2011, 12:29 AM
He had some weed and yes he was arrested. It's been discussed here, ya musta missed it when the threads were wizzing by! thank you. & yes, these threads wizz by. I've been keeping up with the Haleigh Cumming's updates, & have missed quite a bit, on this one. Can you or anyone else tell me why Clint Dunn hasn't taken a poly? but, at this point, if I was involved in this case, I'd run as fast as I could, away from the danged thing. Also, has Billie or Clint hired lawyers?

brownies
01-11-2011, 12:30 AM

I was just using a dumpster as an example. I read, earlier in this case, that the dogs had hit on a location at the motel. Not that the dogs had tracked there, but had hit on a parking spot (correct me if I am wrong). So I was wondering if perhaps (Lord forbid) the worse happened, and someone had put her body in the trunk of a vehicle, went to the hotel for whatever reason, (hence no video proof of her at the hotel) and left shortly thereafter. Would a properly trained SAR have been able to pick her scent from that?

Beyond Belief
01-11-2011, 12:30 AM
We have to think like a 13 year old. whew that was a long time ago.

msteach
01-11-2011, 12:31 AM
hmmmmmmm. I thought they both took their 1rst ones on the same day, didn't she say something to NG about he was going to go take it the next day or something? So that was his second one?

I thought the same. I was under the impression that he could not take the first one because of the Ativan and then there was the whole brouhaha about LE telling her that he had failed his test right before she took hers.

Glad I'm not the only one who is scratching my head right now and thinking that I'm crazy!

Kamille
01-11-2011, 12:32 AM

I caught that too and thought I had missed something. Is this the first we're hearing about this? :waitasec:

Linda7NJ
01-11-2011, 12:32 AM
thank you. & yes, these threads wizz by. I've been keeping up with the Haleigh Cumming's updates, & have missed quite a bit, on this one. Can you or anyone else tell me why Clint Dunn hasn't taken a poly? but, at this point, if I was involved in this case, I'd run as fast as I could, away from the danged thing. Also, has Billie or Clint hired lawyers?

He's willing, LE hasn't gotten around to it but did take a DNA swab from him and Billie. Nope, neither has retained an attorney

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:33 AM
czgtz asked that BD not be judged because of CD's future or past actions...is that really taking sides? :confused:

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

They should try multiple databases, Shawn has a drunk and disorderly in June or July of 2010.

my_tee_mouse
What would that have to do with Hailey missing?
It could possibly put another grown non-family male in Hailey's vicinity (not her blood family, anyway), just the same as SA or CD's GF are adults in Hailey's life who are not blood family members but possibly have a lot of contact with Hailey.

Beyond Belief
if Hailey walked thru the front door at around 3 and ran into SA in there, could she have walked into something she wasn't suppose to see?

Linda7NJ
01-11-2011, 12:34 AM
It could possibly put another grown non-family male in Hailey's vicinity (not her blood family, anyway), just the same as SA or CD's GF are adults in Hailey's life who are not blood family members but possibly have a lot of contact with Hailey.

ahhhhh! makes sense.

tezi
01-11-2011, 12:35 AM
I thought the same. I was under the impression that he could not take the first one because of the Ativan and then there was the whole brouhaha about LE telling her that he had failed his test right before she took hers.

Glad I'm not the only one who is scratching my head right now and thinking that I'm crazy!

BBM: Trust me msteach, you are not the only one scratching your head and thinking you're crazy. I'm either really slow on the uptake or the stories are changing faster than I can keep up. I'd like to think it's the latter, but more than likely, it's the former! LOL

gumshoemamma
01-11-2011, 12:35 AM
I honestly see it as the same thing. It's a hobby that just seems creepy in this situation.

I definitely agree that in this situation, it can't be overlooked. I am just saying it may also turn out to be nothing. But I agree it is very creepy in this circumstance, especially if his "horror friends" come over to BD's house to hang out! Maybe one of them could be involved, you never know.

cluciano63
01-11-2011, 12:36 AM
I think if Clint is willing, LE will be all over him saying that on TV tonight. I cannot believe he has not been asked?

I don't think Billie means or even knows that she is contradicting herself, I think she is frazzled and that may have affected her status with LE, she may have said some things to them that did not match what she said before. I do think she needs to stop worrying about SA, as hard as that is, until Hailey is home, he is a big boy and is free to speak to LE himself.

I am wondering if Hailey or her brother came across the old MS of their mom's with the nickname that someone said Billie used (referring to SA) as that is one reason they may not like him, if they don't. Kids do not like anything sexual about their parents even when they are together, even less with someone else.

tehcloser
01-11-2011, 12:38 AM
BBM: Trust me msteach, you are not the only one scratching your head and thinking you're crazy. I'm either really slow on the uptake or the stories are changing faster than I can keep up. I'd like to think it's the latter, but more than likely, it's the former! LOL

So he took two, the first one was messed up supposedly because of the Ativan, but yet such a big deal was made out of the ones they failed being the first ones. IDK about all of this, we need a spread sheet to keep up.

dodie20
01-11-2011, 12:39 AM

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ maybe not taking sides, but kind of pitting their bad qualities against each other. Billie has people discussing her failed poly, her pill use, her discrepancies, & then others comparing them to Clint's drug use, arrest record, etc...not judging Billie for Clint's actions, could just as easily be twisted into, not judging Clint for Billie's actions. & what does any of that mean? unless, it can be tied into this case, I just don't get the point. Does anybody think Clint living with his gf, in a hud house, is relevant? & I'm not trying to overly support Clint-even though it may seem that way, I just don't want the guy, judged too harshly. Personally, I'd like to see him take a LDT, but like I said earlier, if I was involved, I'd freak, at the idea.

mikeysmommom
Billie only took ONE polygraph. She was going to take one the same day that SA took his first one, but LE told them that his results were off because he took Ativan also, so she DID NOT take one that day. She told LE that she would not take Ativan until she took her poly, and asked them AT THAT TIME if she needed to stop taking the pain meds and abts, which was the only other thing she was taking. LE told her that those would not matter. She only brought it up because she thought on NG that they were accusing her of using drugs to skewer her results. She did not mention the Ativan again because she had already explained that.... she was not trying to be dishonest, and had no idea that she gave the impression on tonight's NG that she was changing her story.[/quote]

I just wanted to say Thank You for being such a good friend to Billie. I admire how Billie is able to stay so strong and to go on to Nancy Grace to keep the focus where it belongs and that is to bring Hailey home.It really is upsetting to see how parents get treated and words get twisted in the media IMO people want more info then just what is needed to find a missing child. I am standing behind Billie I just wish I lived closer to be able to help.

sarx
I was just using a dumpster as an example. I read, earlier in this case, that the dogs had hit on a location at the motel. Not that the dogs had tracked there, but had hit on a parking spot (correct me if I am wrong). So I was wondering if perhaps (Lord forbid) the worse happened, and someone had put her body in the trunk of a vehicle, went to the hotel for whatever reason, (hence no video proof of her at the hotel) and left shortly thereafter. Would a properly trained SAR have been able to pick her scent from that?

They brought in specific scent trailing dogs from the prison. I would be shocked if they were trained in HRD also, so to say "properly" trained is rough, cuz they are not cross trained. Area, trailing, HRD (human remains detection), water, avalanche.... they are all specific disciplines that require different training. There are some dogs that are cross trained in multiple disciplines, but it is a small percentage for a couple of reasons. It takes a special dog and it takes a whole lot more time.

shefner
01-11-2011, 12:40 AM
I don't want to be critical here...my hubby is a chaplain for the Sherriff's office in our county so I know there are lots of dedicated Law Enforcement who try hard and do the best they can. But just compare this case to some other high profile cases recently like Zahra Baker in Hickory NC. LE can make or break a case by their public behavior and media comments. Few of these small town officers have ever faced such big crimes, yet some handle it very well while others look and act relatively clueless.

If LE is sincere, guarded but as honest as possible, professional, and determined, they earn the respect of the public. But if you come across as insincere or dishonest, then the public has no trust in you....and it ultimately hurts the case.

I am so confused, I no longer can tell you when Hailey was truly last seen....what she was wearing....who she last spoke with on the phone....who her closest friends are....whether her family passed or failed their polys....where the scent dogs ended up...when she played ball with her buddies and where.....and on it goes. There is really no excuse for the ongoing confusion. LE needs to set some of these things straight.....if they can.....and if they will.

Kamille
So he took two, the first one was messed up supposedly because of the Ativan, but yet such a big deal was made out of the ones they failed being the first ones. IDK about all of this, we need a spread sheet to keep up.

An ironically, the Ativan should have helped him to pass according to most people's thinking on anti anxiety meds and polygraphs. :waitasec:

MD MOMMY
He's willing, LE hasn't gotten around to it but did take a DNA swab from him and Billie. Nope, neither has retained an attorney

That was a awkward on NG tonight. NG asked him about the poly, he really didn't give a definitive answer as to why. He then brought up the DNA swab as if to redeem himself. That is how I took it. JMO.

Also, he knew LE would be searching his house. He didn't think to flush is mary jane down the potty....seriously? IMO they may be waiting for the weed to get out of his system before they poly him. That would be one of many reasons he didn't respond to the poly question IMO.

Linda7NJ
I definitely agree that in this situation, it can't be overlooked. I am just saying it may also turn out to be nothing. But I agree it is very creepy in this circumstance, especially if his "horror friends" come over to BD's house to hang out! Maybe one of them could be involved, you never know.

That in itself wouldn't be so bad, but when you take it into consideration that a 13 year old girl is missing, he was the last to see her, he allegedly failed the poly, he lawyered up right away, IMO that means he is no longer talking to LE...which means he isn't helping to find her and put his own reputation before a child's life. A child he claimed to love..., LE says he isn't credible....it's just too many things when viewed together spells trouble.

lillys
she did well, yes, it was as plain as day that the same repeat questions are making her weary. I think she needs to do a news conference only speak directly to Hailey. The kind of thing, 'we want you to come home Hailey, no matter what is wrong we will fix it as a family etc. I think it would be good if she may think Hailey did go off with someone.

Billie holding a presser and talking only to Hailey is a good idea Beyond Belief. That way she could write down things she want's to say and she could proof read and get her thoughts together and not be put on the spot.

my_tee_mouse
01-11-2011, 12:41 AM
I think if Clint is willing, LE will be all over him saying that on TV tonight. I cannot believe he has not been asked?

I don't think Billie means or even knows that she is contradicting herself, I think she is frazzled and that may have affected her status with LE, she may have said some things to them that did not match what she said before. I do think she needs to stop worrying about SA, as hard as that is, until Hailey is home, he is a big boy and is free to speak to LE himself.

I am wondering if Hailey or her brother came across the old MS of their mom's with the nickname that someone said Billie used (referring to SA) as that is one reason they may not like him, if they don't. Kids do not like anything sexual about their parents even when they are together, even less with someone else.
Our parents have SEX!!!???:sick:

Laddsy
01-11-2011, 12:41 AM
if Hailey walked thru the front door at around 3 and ran into SA in there, could she have walked into something she wasn't suppose to see?

I have been thinking of this as well. I think he purchased a new custom made mask a week or so beforehand. What if HD walked in when he was all decked out in his new gear?

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:44 AM

No, no.... other people's parents have sex. Not our own.

tehcloser
01-11-2011, 12:44 AM

Mine didn't I was adopted. :innocent:

cluciano63
01-11-2011, 12:45 AM
I am confused, again. If Billie did not take the test right after hearing that Shawn failed, then why did she fail? I thought that was the reason she gave last week.

MD MOMMY
01-11-2011, 12:46 AM

I was hatched:rocker:

Beyond Belief
01-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Billie holding a presser and talking only to Hailey is a good idea Beyond Belief. That way she could write down things she want's to say and she could proof read and get her thoughts together and not be put on the spot.
Yep, speak right to Hailey as has been done a doesn't times before by parents of missing children. For all we know we could have a pregnant embarrassed little girl out there hiding someplace. Who knows at this point what this is. If she ran, she needs to know that her family loves her and will support her no matter what.

Linda7NJ
01-11-2011, 12:47 AM
That was a awkward on NG tonight. NG asked him about the poly, he really didn't give a definitive answer as to why. He then brought up the DNA swab as if to redeem himself. That is how I took it. JMO.

Also, he knew LE would be searching his house. He didn't think to flush is mary jane down the potty....seriously? IMO they may be waiting for the weed to get out of his system before they poly him. That would be one of many reasons he didn't respond to the poly question IMO.

Have you seen the price of weed? Flush it? :floorlaugh:

I don't indulge but I just might of my child were missing and I needed to calm myself down without prescription meds like Adivan or xanax.

tehcloser
I am confused, again. If Billie did not take the test right after hearing that Shawn failed, then why did she fail? I thought that was the reason she gave last week.

No, she did fail hers right after he failed his, but apparently that was not his first one, even though everybody and the dog was saying that, it was his second one which was messed up because he was taking ativan.

lillys
Speaking of national press, what is needed there IMO is a large tv network reporter and a camera crew to get some of these pressers and interviews on film. And maybe to do some real digging.

What I would like to know is if SA had a certain work uniform or whether he just wore regular street clothes to work and whether he had changed when he picked BD up from work.

Also if he did have work clothes, did he put them on Tuesday morning?

TIA

Does Billie and Clint's neighborhood have trash pick up on a regular basis?
Any dumpsters around the area? Dumpsters to businesses even? If so have they been searched?
I keep asking this..sorry if it's bordering on my OCD, :crazy: has the bf's mother been questioned by LE?
TIA

sarx
01-11-2011, 12:48 AM

OMG, you guys made me spew cranberry juice all over my laptop.

Laddsy
I honestly cannot rule out anyone at this stage (even BD). I hope we get some clear information soon.

KellyConQueso
NOt always though, if i answer one of my yahoo emails from my droid, it's puts at the bottomn in italics (sent from a verizon wireless android device) and then followed with my siggy. However when posting from my regular computer that verizon wireless thingy is not on there. and i cannot figure out how ot get it off when i send form my droid.. it just did it automatically. I"ve visited my all my phone settings and email settings etc... nothing makes it go away LOL

OK - so on my Verizon Blackberry it appended everything with "sent from my Blackberry". I was able to go in and take that off (or I could have changed it to "sent from my iPhone" or whatever I wanted it to say). My android never appended anything so I didn't have to worry about it.

But posting on FB is another story. From my Blackberry or Android I can access Facebook in 2 different ways - I can get to it using the application or via the web. If I use the web it just looks like I posted from a PC (i.e. it doesn't say anything about how I posted) but if I use the app it says it was posted from my Berry or Android.

Gah - this is convoluted and confusing and who knows if it means anything at all! I'm just a West Texas gal that wants Hailey HOME!

my_tee_mouse
Whew! I about had the vapors over that one!

Linda7NJ

I'm an only child so mine only did it once:rocker:

MD MOMMY
01-11-2011, 12:49 AM

I don't indulge but I just might of my child were missing and I needed to calm myself down without prescription meds like Adivan or xanax.

It was less than two ounces:rocker:. Okay then dig a hole and hide it, anything but leave it in your house. Pass it off to a friend, hide it in your undies, I don't care:crazy:

tezi

BBM.....

Well, at least you got unconfused long enough to get confused again!:great: I'm still totally confused, haven't been unconfused since I started reading about this case!:crazy:

mommy23

Its probably not important.... but can someone, anyone please direct me to where we learned the phone was/is prepaid???? Pretty please????? :innocent: TIA!!!!!

Crosby87
01-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Hospital ward clerks are NOT drug tested AFAIK and BO is presently working as a ward clerk.

Were the employees where Shawn worked drug tested?

When did CD move into the house across the field from BO?

Maybe Hailey didn't make it to her dad's place was because someone grabbed her from behind and dragged her home!

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Speculation only-

Is anyone else thinking that the timing of the two girls being questioned and the statement that Hailey is alive and in hiding were very close together. Anyone else thinking the girls told LE that Hailey had said she was going to take off?

Not saying I believe that, just that the timing seems odd to me.

chasing.halos
01-11-2011, 12:52 AM
~sigh~ I see the halo polishing is going strong. Is it not just a tad unfair to "dig the dirt" on dad and yet, Billie is off limits because she is a victim?? And, she has someone here to speak for her. An advocate.

I guess Clint isn't a victim because he has drug and other arrests. And, nobody to post on his behalf. At least he hasn't failed a polygraph about his missing daughter.....yet.

Who is polishing me? :innocent:

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:53 AM
It was less than two ounces:rocker:. Okay then dig a hole and hide it, anything but leave it in your house. Pass it off to a friend, hide it in your undies, I don't care:crazy:

I think it says a lot about him that his first thoughts weren't for self preservation.

tehcloser
01-11-2011, 12:53 AM
Speculation only-

Is anyone else thinking that the timing of the two girls being questioned and the statement that Hailey is alive and in hiding were very close together. Anyone else thinking the girls told LE that Hailey had said she was going to take off?

Not saying I believe that, just that the timing seems odd to me.

Nope, they were saying that BEFORE the talked to them if IIRC.

Beyond Belief
01-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Ahh, maybe to get the girls to think on that line to get some information. You have to be gentle with kids or their mind goes blank, especially if you scare them.

shefner
01-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Its probably not important.... but can someone, anyone please direct me to where we learned the phone was/is prepaid???? Pretty please????? :innocent: TIA!!!!!

I would help you if I could...as it is, I can't help myself. I dread hitting the forum button that brings me to this case....but I do it anyway. I have started automatically hitting the last page. I'm so confused that reading back doesn't serve to help anything.

Now where are my nerve pills....

my_tee_mouse
01-11-2011, 12:56 AM
FWIW, i feel just as horrible for clint as I do billie and am the one who made a point to try to find a way to donate to him. :( And i'm worried sick he's gonna be in trouble for the GF not reporting him living there, they were already kicked out... :(
I"m physically sick over all of it. Clint, Hailey billie her older brother, the baby clint has :(
And FWIW, I would hate hate hate for my life to have to be aired to the masses...undy drawer and all! Unfortunately, when something like this happens, our secrets come out. This is reason enough for me to try my best to stay on this side of the law!!! But there's still an awful lot of stuff that I would not want the world knowing, and I'm guessing most folks feel the same way.

MD MOMMY
I think it says a lot about him that his first thoughts weren't for self preservation.

See I was going the other way thinking he wasn't so smart:waitasec: but yeah that too.

Linda7NJ
Ahh, maybe to get the girls to think on that line to get some information. You have to be gentle with kids or their mind goes blank, especially if you scare them.

or that blank is actually them trying to think of a plausable lie. ( I'm a tad tainted from doing therapeutic foster care for a few years)

lillys

I do want everyone to also remember that while Hailey's parents have remained civil for the kids, it

Respectfully snipped
Can you please ask Billie if the neighborhood she and Clint live in has trash pick up?
Are their any dumpsters around near by?
Has LE checked dumpsters for evidence?
Can you ask Billie if Hailey ever said the bf tried to accidently on purpose enter the bathroom? Or did he make her feel funny in any way?
How did they treat each other?
Thanks for all you're doing for Billie and Hailey.
THanks for all you're doing for us. (hugs)
Thank you

lynnb
01-11-2011, 12:57 AM
new facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-demand-TES-be-allowed-to-search-for-Hailey-Dunn/100613796682290#!/pages/We-demand-TES-be-allowed-to-search-for-Hailey-Dunn/100613796682290?v=wall
We demand TES be allowed to search

dodie20
01-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Hospital ward clerks are NOT drug tested AFAIK and BO is presently working as a ward clerk.

Were the employees where Shawn worked drug tested?

When did CD move into the house across the field from BO?

Maybe Hailey didn't make it to her dad's place was because someone grabbed her from behind and dragged her home! can you explain what a ward clerk is? Is that the same as a nurse, because that's what I heard Billie is? excuse my ignorance, but as usual, I'm confused.

impatientredhead
01-11-2011, 12:58 AM
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/hailey-dunn-inconsistent-statements-new-witnesses-is-tx-teen-hiding

The reporting has been horrid but this one says after speaking to students they were confident she is in hiding.

cluciano63
01-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Is it true that LE cancelled the meeting with the 8th graders after speaking with the 6th graders? I swear I read that earlier. What did they find out that was so urgent they did not need to speak with the kid's in H's own grade?

everyoneneedsavoice
01-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Pre-paid / disposable phone

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

GRACE: I want to go to Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert, joining us out of Raleigh. Ben, these phones were disposable phones. What does that mean? Will police be able to track them?

BEN LEVITAN, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT (via telephone): It doesn`t matter, Nancy. A prepaid phone, or like you call it, a disposable phone, is exactly the same as any other phone. It can be traced. It can be wiretapped. It makes no sense for the police to take the phones away. All the information they need is available from the phone companies, and that information for every person involved in this should be grabbed right now.

tezi
01-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Is it true that LE cancelled the meeting with the 8th graders after speaking with the 6th graders? I swear I read that earlier. What did they find out that was so urgent they did not need to speak with the kid's in H's own grade?

No, they canceled the meeting with high schoolers after talking to the kids in the middle school. I remember that! LOL

Wise Old Owl
01-11-2011, 01:01 AM
No - they did meet with the 7th and 8th graders/ they cancelled the meeting with the high schoolers.

mikeysmommom
01-11-2011, 01:02 AM
I don't want to be critical here...my hubby is a chaplain for the Sherriff's office in our county so I know there are lots of dedicated Law Enforcement who try hard and do the best they can. But just compare this case to some other high profile cases recently like Zahra Baker in Hickory NC. LE can make or break a case by their public behavior and media comments. Few of these small town officers have ever faced such big crimes, yet some handle it very well while others look and act relatively clueless.

If LE is sincere, guarded but as honest as possible, professional, and determined, they earn the respect of the public. But if you come across as insincere or dishonest, then the public has no trust in you....and it ultimately hurts the case.

I am so confused, I no longer can tell you when Hailey was truly last seen....what she was wearing....who she last spoke with on the phone....who her closest friends are....whether her family passed or failed their polys....where the scent dogs ended up...when she played ball with her buddies and where.....and on it goes. There is really no excuse for the ongoing confusion. LE needs to set some of these things straight.....if they can.....and if they will.

Also going back to she is missing because she wants to be in hiding to nope she is not in hiding on a banner across Nancy grace tonight giving high hopes to her mom and dad then snatch it away in a matter of hours adds to losing public's trust IMO.Also having prison dogs who mostly are not trained in HRD(hope I got that right lol)also makes you wonder about LE.

shefner
01-11-2011, 01:02 AM
new facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-demand-TES-be-allowed-to-search-for-Hailey-Dunn/100613796682290#!/pages/We-demand-TES-be-allowed-to-search-for-Hailey-Dunn/100613796682290?v=wall
We demand TES be allowed to search

Alas....yet another Facebook page.....sigh...

I do agree that LE would have been wise to accept the help from TES. I don't think pushing the point is going to work in this case, however.

dodie20
01-11-2011, 01:03 AM
I think it says a lot about him that his first thoughts weren't for self preservation. exactly. it seems to have been an, 'I have nothing to hide', kind of thing. I've often wished that Ron Cummings & Misty Croslin had taken that stance. because 2 years later, & still no answers. I guess it's 'dam*ed if you do, dam*ed if you don't'.

tezi
01-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Well, I am going to go to bed and try to sleep. I need to try to rest my poor brain. I'm sure I'll 27 pages to read by 5 a.m., but that's OK!

Night sleuthers!

dodie20
01-11-2011, 01:05 AM
No - they did meet with the 7th and 8th graders/ they cancelled the meeting with the high schoolers. why did they cancel the high school meeting? Isn't Hailey's brother 16 years old? Those kids may know something.

everyoneneedsavoice
01-11-2011, 01:06 AM
snipped>>

Dean said they received the names of the two girls after meeting with sixth grade students. The girls previously had been asked generic questions by investigators, and Dean said they would be questioned again to see if they might have any information about where Dunn was going or where she may be.

Dean and Kampfer were planning to meet with high school students later this morning but canceled the meeting after receiving the information from middle school students.
Dean and Kampfer were planning to meet with high school students later this morning but canceled the meeting after receiving the information from middle school students.

After meeting with sixth grade students, Dean, Kampfer and Texas Ranger Scott Stevenson met with seventh and eighth grade students.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/dps-confident-missing-colorado-city-teen-alive-and/

mahoneys07
01-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Officials in Colorado City: Hailey Dunn likely a runaway

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/officials-teenager-likely-a-runaway/

I give up! :banghead:

mikeysmommom
01-11-2011, 01:07 AM
BBM.....

Well, at least you got unconfused long enough to get confused again!:great: I'm still totally confused, haven't been unconfused since I started reading about this case!:crazy:

Thank you for the:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:I have been on here since i woke up with just an hour or two off all day.I know less now then I did yesterday and I only was on 2 hours late last night:waitasec:

sarx
01-11-2011, 01:08 AM
snipped>>Dean and Kampfer were planning to meet with high school students later this morning but canceled the meeting after receiving the information from middle school students.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/dps-confident-missing-colorado-city-teen-alive-and/

Oh, now that makes perfect sense... cuz what, we talked to two sixth graders so now we have all the answers and no need to talk to any other kids?

Hippy Chick
01-11-2011, 01:08 AM
can you explain what a ward clerk is? Is that the same as a nurse, because that's what I heard Billie is? excuse my ignorance, but as usual, I'm confused.

Yes i use to be one you work @ the desk with the nurses answer the phone, take off drs orders order tests Lab & Xray, order meds, after the charge nurse checks everything keeps charts in order its a big job and yes I was drug tested at hire and subjected to random screens. I did this job for 3 yrs and was randon selected twice I believe. I am sure different hospitals have different rules about drug screening employees.

mahoneys07
01-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Oh, now that makes perfect sense... cuz what, we talked to two sixth graders so now we have all the answers and no need to talk to any other kids?

:floorlaugh: just plain :crazy:

belimom

I do agree that LE would have been wise to accept the help from TES. I don't think pushing the point is going to work in this case, however.

I also don't know if TES would appreciate it either. Being from Texas, I'm sure they try to maintain a close working relationship with the Texas Rangers, and also with the FBI for cases not only in Texas but also other states. Beating LE over the head with 'TES' constantly isn't going to do much to help any of that. :twocents:

The_Flashlight

There are some major KOOKS on FB.

czgtz

Again, please let me reinterate that I am not trying to bash Clint. And maybe I should have tried to say it in a different way. I have been asked about this several times, and just put it out there.

Yes, they are presenting a united front to get Hailey back. No, I do not think he had anything at all to do with Hailey's disappearance, and I know that he is heartbroken. I am not taking sides... they both want Hailey back.

There were points I wanted to get across (and I guess I did a poor job of it) without actually coming out and saying some things directly.

LE is talking about 'family and drug use'. Certain other things have been brought up, both by media and locals. I want Billie to be judged on her own merits.... not by the actions of someone else.

And when I said 'what I understand from several people' - well, you have to understand that this is a very small town. No one's business stays their own for long. This is not a secret in any way what has happened - locally or online. Everyone of course is talking about it - I have heard it from at least 100 people. But out of those 100, there are only several that are credible or in a postion to know what happened.

I think it is crappy for Clint to have to find somewhere else to stay in the middle of this. I don't judge him in any way for having a little pot. I don't think it 'altered his mind and made him forget if he saw Hailey'.

My point was to not judge Billie or associate her with his actions - yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Sorry that I wasn't more concise on that.

Crosby87
01-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Where I live a nurse makes over $30 an hour and a ward clerk makes $15 per hour so Billie's salary's been drastically reduced.

mikeysmommom
01-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Also going back to she is missing because she wants to be in hiding to nope she is not in hiding on a banner across Nancy grace tonight giving high hopes to her mom and dad then snatch it away in a matter of hours adds to losing public's trust IMO.Also having prison dogs who mostly are not trained in HRD(hope I got that right lol)also makes you wonder about LE.

Sorry to quote myself but if they are now saying she is hiding again I am gonna blow a gasket!:banghead:

everyoneneedsavoice
01-11-2011, 01:11 AM
snipped -

Posted: Jan 10, 2011 10:48 PM CST
Updated: Jan 10, 2011 10:51 PM CST

DPS Trooper Sparky Dean was quoted in other reports as saying they're confident Hailey is alive and hiding. Monday he clarified saying that while he hopes that is the case, there is no evidence that Hailey is hiding.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13819779

Linda7NJ
I'm headed to bed too. I am as convinced as I was was about 10 threads ago that LE has nothing, they have zero evidence of anything despite all the people & agencies working this case. IMO They've been running down every lead and coming up empty.

It's as if she was abducted by aliens.

IMO They really need to list her as "endangered missing."

LE needs to come clean and tell the community that they have some GRAVE concerns about Hailey's safety & well being. They need to tell the children in the community to be vigilant for their own safety and not to go anywhere alone, buddy system! Lulling them into a false sense of security this morning IMO was wrong and that frightens me.

belimom
So there was tension between Clint and Billie apparently, these past few years. I wonder how if at all it affected the kids.

I am very sorry he was forced to move in the middle of this nightmare.

And with a new baby...

So let's see: new baby (exciting but stressful, exhausting), daughter missing, arrested, kicked out of your house, criminal background exposed to the world. Geez... I feel for the guy - that's a lot.

tehcloser
01-11-2011, 01:12 AM
It depends on what news site you read as to whether she is missing or worse. It's just crappy reporting.

quaggiquagga
01-11-2011, 01:12 AM
It seems highly suspect to me that they would have breaking news, when they knew Hailey's parents were live on national television, to say that they didn't believe she was a runaway. It makes me wonder if they just wanted to get a reaction out of CD or BD. I really think the reason for the differing reports is not only the media (although I know there are shortcomings there) but also tactic by LE. All JMOO.

cluciano63
01-11-2011, 01:13 AM
If h has a lot of older friends on her FB, why not talk to the high school kids?

As far as TES goes, I do think they require an area to search designated by LE and perhaps LE just can't give them anything to go on right now?

lillys
01-11-2011, 01:14 AM
:floorlaugh:

That is one of the most honest and funniest things I've read.

:crazy::woohoo:I'd be with you is something happened to one of my kids and I had nothing else to calm me down.

tehcloser
01-11-2011, 01:14 AM

I don't think TES is going to be to happy with this latest page.

Wise Old Owl
01-11-2011, 01:15 AM
czgtz - question

How many cars did Billie and SA have between them? You said Billie's car just broke down a week or so ago. The article said LE took "one" of her cars in for processing. And I've seen nothing about what car (s) SA owns. Can you clear that up a bit? Thankx

belimom
I don't think TES is going to be to happy with this latest page.

Using their logo makes it seem like it's associated with them as well. I'm sure they didn't authorize that.

winterrose
Pre-paid / disposable phone

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

GRACE: I want to go to Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert, joining us out of Raleigh. Ben, these phones were disposable phones. What does that mean? Will police be able to track them?

BEN LEVITAN, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT (via telephone): It doesn`t matter, Nancy. A prepaid phone, or like you call it, a disposable phone, is exactly the same as any other phone. It can be traced. It can be wiretapped. It makes no sense for the police to take the phones away. All the information they need is available from the phone companies, and that information for every person involved in this should be grabbed right now.

So in that transcript there are the throw away phones and no computer in the home.I'm wondering if she was using the computer at CD's,and if that was taken.Also his mother has a computer,did she use that one and was it checked,also?And was her little friend's computer checked if she used that while she went to visit her?

bellyup
01-11-2011, 01:17 AM

They are VERY easy to get with a paypal or credit card and a few clicks of a mouse. Doesn't matter where you live ... :innocent:

Laddsy
01-11-2011, 01:17 AM

Are we allowed to sleuth the Aliens?

belimom
01-11-2011, 01:18 AM

:floorlaugh:

That's the first thing that's made me laugh all night...!

Here ya go:

:abduction:

Wise Old Owl
01-11-2011, 01:18 AM
So in that transcript there are the throw away phones and no computer in the home.I'm wondering if she was using the computer at CD's,and if that was taken.Also his mother has a computer,did she use that one and was it checked,also?And was her little friend's computer checked if she used that while she went to visit her?
CD doesn't have a computer or internet access either. He said that last week - first night they were on NG.

cluciano63
01-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Some link brought to the Hailey FB page claiming to be a 16-yr old girl who knows H and said that she had a text that H was scared of SA...FWIW.

mikeysmommom
Again, please let me reinterate that I am not trying to bash Clint. And maybe I should have tried to say it in a different way. I have been asked about this several times, and just put it out there.

Yes, they are presenting a united front to get Hailey back. No, I do not think he had anything at all to do with Hailey's disappearance, and I know that he is heartbroken. I am not taking sides... they both want Hailey back.

There were points I wanted to get across (and I guess I did a poor job of it) without actually coming out and saying some things directly.

LE is talking about 'family and drug use'. Certain other things have been brought up, both by media and locals. I want Billie to be judged on her own merits.... not by the actions of someone else.

And when I said 'what I understand from several people' - well, you have to understand that this is a very small town. No one's business stays their own for long. This is not a secret in any way what has happened - locally or online. Everyone of course is talking about it - I have heard it from at least 100 people. But out of those 100, there are only several that are credible or in a postion to know what happened.

I think it is crappy for Clint to have to find somewhere else to stay in the middle of this. I don't judge him in any way for having a little pot. I don't think it 'altered his mind and made him forget if he saw Hailey'.

My point was to not judge Billie or associate her with his actions - yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Sorry that I wasn't more concise on
that.

You have NOTHING to apologize about you have done an excellent job of
helping us to understand.Your taking your time after working and being there for Billie as well as handling your own pain that Hailey is missing.Thank you so much for your time and patience with all of us.Honestly I feel for her dad as well.Having to move when all this is going on and BD as well having strangers around town and the web know his and her personal business that has nothing to do with Hailey missing just seems wrong to me.

Linda7NJ

as long as they're not minors;)

czgtz

Billie has only taken one. I believe SA has taken 3 total, and that the one you are talking about (on NG, scheduled for in the morning) would have been his second..... but I could be wrong. The whole poly thing is a big mess. And who really knows how many LE had him take. Billie is under the impression that they have given him 3.

tehcloser

Apparently their leader is a Mod here so I would advise against it.

Allusonz

oh god teh lol

so am i that means mine didnt either rofl rofl rofl:innocent:

Wise Old Owl
probably have to ask Kimster first!!!! :crazy:

cluciano63
CD doesn't have a computer or internet access either. He said that last week - first night they were on NG.

What internet and device did Shawn use, seems like he was active on the internet.

gumshoemamma
01-11-2011, 01:20 AM

:floorlaugh: Thanks, I think we all needed that!

Hippy Chick
I saw you guys talking about masks and playing dress up. Can u all fill me in?

Nana46

Probably only if we can get media reports.............I am sorry I am just frustrated. Humor helps...thanks Laddsy!!

Allusonz
01-11-2011, 01:21 AM
sorry all trying to catch up again here are they saying she is a runaway again?

tehcloser
Billie has only taken one. I believe SA has taken 3 total, and that the one you are talking about (on NG, scheduled for in the morning) would have been his second..... but I could be wrong. The whole poly thing is a big mess. And who really knows how many LE had him take. Billie is under the impression that they have given him 3.

Ok, so if she decides to take the other one that they mentioned today (LE wanting her to take another one) that will be her second.

Linda7NJ
oh god teh lol

so am i that means mine didnt either rofl rofl rofl:innocent:

I have only one adopted son, I'm still a virgin:great:

winterrose
01-11-2011, 01:22 AM

Well,the good thing is LE has access to her fb and ms and where she posted from and with what.

my_tee_mouse
01-11-2011, 01:22 AM
There are some major KOOKS on FB.
Finally. Something we can ALL agree on!!!!

jayhawk3
01-11-2011, 01:26 AM
. SA has an account w a site for fans of Michael Myers and posted about the case.

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/v...hp?f=6&t=77442

gumshoemamma
Okay so I did a look at HD myspace and there were a couple of things that struck me from her stream
1)she posted 3/8/10 "he already has two kids he cant take care of..did he get her prego I hate you dad n naomi!!"

2) on 1/2 she posted "chillin at da Willow Park Inn"

When I looked Willow Park Inn is a hotel in Snyder what would a girl her age be doing "chillin" at a hotel.

Thoughts?

I wonder if BD is aware of her hanging out there? I am sure LE would already look into but that is a good find! Let's hope LE has followed up on that!

winterrose
Okay so I did a look at HD myspace and there were a couple of things that struck me from her stream
1)she posted 3/8/10 "he already has two kids he cant take care of..did he get her prego I hate you dad n naomi!!"

2) on 1/2 she posted "chillin at da Willow Park Inn"

When I looked Willow Park Inn is a hotel in Snyder what would a girl her age be doing "chillin" at a hotel.

Thoughts?

Well that's interesting,I missed that about the Inn.

dodie20
And with a new baby...

So let's see: new baby (exciting but stressful, exhausting), daughter missing, arrested, kicked out of your house, criminal background exposed to the world. Geez... I feel for the guy - that's a lot. & when I look at his record, it just doesn't impress me much. Maybe I've gotten jaded, because my daughter's ex & his cousins have all been to the pen for dealing drugs, (weed & pills), so, when I look at Clint's record, I think, 'well, at least it wasn't meth, or assault with a deadly weapon, etc...

mikeysmommom
01-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Some link brought to the Hailey FB page claiming to be a 16-yr old girl who knows H and said that she had a text that H was scared of SA...FWIW.

All these people who knew she was afraid of SA, I hope they told her mom or dad or their own. I know if when my daughter was a teen her best friend was in the same situation (sad about divorce and wanted her parents back together)She found her mom's BF gun and told my daughter,my daughter came to me and told me she then asked me to please call her mom and explain that maybe they should lock up the gun or remove it.She said to please explain how she had also talked about not wanting to be alive and said that if her friend got mad at her for telling me this and she lost her as a friend ,she rather that then have done nothing and wind up with a dead friend.They still are best friends my DD just flew out to be her Maid of honor in Sept. and I was invited as well lol.

PS her mom told the boyfriend and they punished her instead of just getting the gun out of the house and speaking to her about some very dark thoughts she was having. I was livid!

cluciano63
So sad, there is another post from Clint on H's own page, under the name with initials CJ written when H was gone 11 days...asking for help finding her...

my_tee_mouse
are we allowed to sleuth the aliens?
snort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda7NJ
01-11-2011, 01:31 AM
& when I look at his record, it just doesn't impress me much. Maybe I've gotten jaded, because my daughter's ex & his cousins have all been to the pen for dealing drugs, (weed & pills), so, when I look at Clint's record, I think, 'well, at least it wasn't meth, or assault with a deadly weapon, etc...

I have no problems or concerns with Clint or Billie

cluciano63
01-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Well that's interesting,I missed that about the Inn.

The post in March is disturbing...

Jane
01-11-2011, 01:32 AM
I rarely post, but I need some help to go back to the last sighting that can be verified -

Can anyone tell me which of the following statements is KNOWN to be true?

Hailey was last seen by SA on 12/27
Hailey (along with 2 friends) was last seen by a witness on 12/26 or 12/27
Hailey was last seen by a neighbor on 12/27
Hailey was last seen by BD on 12/27
Hailey was last seen by BD on 12/26
Hailey was last seen by CD on 12/26
Hailey was last seen by CD on 12/25

LE stated that they didn't believe that Hailey was hiding out AFTER they had questioned the two friends from the 12/26 or 12/27 sighting. Does that mean the 2 friends gave LE the info they were looking for? Did they possibly state that when they left Hailey she was headed in THAT direction?

All of this is pure speculation and just MOO.

chasing.halos
01-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Just a reminder. DD is a minor. Which means his first name should not be spelled out in full. Initials should be used.

dodie20
01-11-2011, 01:33 AM
Ok, so if she decides to take the other one that they mentioned today (LE wanting her to take another one) that will be her second. oh please, I hope she refuses. It won't make her look bad, IMO, just precautionary. I honestly don't see how another test, passed or failed, can help.

Laddsy
01-11-2011, 01:34 AM
The post in March is disturbing...

Yeah, I think LE have this info and a whole lot more. I believe this is why they keep saying she is a runaway.

mahoneys07
01-11-2011, 01:35 AM
cg, what I would like to know is if Billie was 100% sure Hailey was still there monday morning in her bed or wherever she sleeps ( i say this because my 12 yr old has a bed but prefers the couch)... Is it possible Hailey disappeared through the night sometime?
I know some of you are going to say the neighbor seen her on the phone ...but what do we know to be fact with 100% certanity other than.. Hailey is not where she should be???
I know some are going to say well Shawn seen her why would he lie about that... well if u think about and someone you love and trust says yeah Hailey was here she decided to go to her dads and to MB to stay all night and she left around 3... by saying this you are instilling in the other person everythings fine and u handled it...IMO anyways

Beyond Belief
I believe all the skeletons have jumped out of the immediate family's closet and theres just nothing all that out of the ordinary.

mikeysmommom

I'm headed to bed too. I am as convinced as I was was about 10 threads ago that LE has nothing, they have zero evidence of anything despite all the people & agencies working this case. IMO They've been running down every lead and coming up empty.

IMO They really need to list her as "endangered missing."

LE needs to come clean and tell the community that they have some GRAVE concerns about Hailey's safety & well being. They need to tell the children in the community to be vigilant for their own safety and not to go anywhere alone, buddy system! Lulling them into a false sense of security this morning IMO was wrong and that frightens me.

Thank You!!! I am very worried for Hailey and every other child in town.
Until she is found and a perp behind bars please keep in mind it is NOT safe for kids to be out and about alone.

czgtz
01-11-2011, 01:36 AM
An ironically, the Ativan should have helped him to pass according to most people's thinking on anti anxiety meds and polygraphs. :waitasec:

From what we have heard reported in the media:

SA took multiple polys and failed
Someone else took 3 polys - failed 2 then passed the 3rd
A man Billie does not know took a poly a failed (no word if he took multiple)
Billie took a poly and failed
(am I missing anyone?)

OK, this is strictly speculation and MOO.....

What if SAs polys were 'reported failed' only because he had ativan in his system - meaning there was no deception? And LE wants him to keep taking polys until he 'truely' fails (with no drugs in his system) and shows deception? And LE is allowing other people to keep taking polys until they pass?

Weird and hinky for sure...... and I am sure that it can't be this. But I haven't seen this scenario thrown out there, and I want y'alls opinion.

everyoneneedsavoice
01-11-2011, 01:38 AM
snipped>

Posted: Jan 10, 2011 10:48 PM CST
Updated: Jan 10, 2011 10:51 PM CST

DPS Trooper Sparky Dean was quoted in other reports as saying they're confident Hailey is alive and hiding. Monday he clarified saying that while he hopes that is the case, there is no evidence that Hailey is hiding.

Authorities went to Hailey's middle school on Monday to speak with two girls reportedly seen with her near the time of her disappearance. Authorities confirmed they did talk with students, but wouldn't release whether they were the students they were looking for.

In Monday's latest press release, authorities announced they had no new information to report. They did say there were over 100 billboards across the state with Hailey's information and picture. Investigators say that may be better than an amber alert, which doesn't have pictures.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13819779

snipped>

Posted January 10, 2011 at 10:30 p.m.

Officials in Colorado City: Hailey Dunn likely a runaway.

Senior Department of Public Safety Trooper Sparky Dean said Monday during a meeting with Colorado City Middle School students he is confident Hailey Dunn is alive but in hiding.

Dean said the two girls were identified and, although they had previously spoken with authorities, would be questioned again to see if they might have any information about where Dunn was going or where she might be.

By Monday, after more than 30 square miles had been searched on foot and from helicopter, Dean said there had yet to be any evidence found of criminal activity.

Authorities initially considered Hailey to be a runaway. However, Dean said an investigation was conducted to find any evidence of criminal activity as well.

Dean said the main thing hindering finding Hailey is a lack of honesty among locals. He is unsure if the deceitfulness is intentional or if gossip is to blame for witnesses passing along lies.

“It’s a persuasion,” Kampfer said, “and the persuasion is that all the different points and leads and things they’re concluding right now is that we need to be working two angles.”

http://websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=124976

mikeysmommom
01-11-2011, 01:38 AM
Respectfully, no one would be questioning it at all had you not answered the question of "How long have HD and CD known each other?" with "H is 13, so at least that long". That implies DD might not be his.

Edited to remove minor's full name from quote.

IMO we all are lucky she has not been scared away from us.:seeya:

sherryk
01-11-2011, 01:39 AM
I wonder how many people when they heard LE state that HD is hiding and not wanting to be found.. how many people thought ok well that is it a runaway... and just kinda wash their hands of the "concern"? I wonder how many people the LE has put doubts in their mind now... perhaps a few, perhaps only one.. what if that one person who they made think that HD is just a runaway.. what if that ONE person was to be the one we needed to look for her and to keep their eyes open.

I do not know who is in charge of what in this case, but the LE person who was shown with the big hat saying that "hailey doesnt want to be found" IMO he spoke and acted a little as if he was proud to say that, as if it was a bother to him to have to sort through things.

I tell you what when a child is missing and to be slow to act, then put out searches pretty much it seems for public show just to show that LE is doing somthing, then state she doesnt want to be found, then a few hours later say.. no were now think she is not a runaway.

Those statements are more contradicting than any family statements so far. I am getting really mad that LE cant get a grip on this at all. This is a big zero they are running in circles and while doing it stepping all over Billie.

Someone needs to step in and help her.. why does LE seem to be treating her like they have a small grudge against her in a way.. The local LE in this just seems to be a little harsh towards her.

sreshowtime
01-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Hello czgtz

I do have a few questions that maybe you could ask BD.
Has she ever had any concerns over any of SA's acquaintances, that he may share hobbies/interests with.
That they may have hung around their place a little too much for comfort, in retrospect

....and that maybe if she thought hard about it...that HD may have felt very uncomfortable around. If so, would any of these people happen to hang around when SA and / or BD were not at home.

Could any of SA's acquaintances, possibly from out of town, just happened to have been visiting around CCity that Christmas weekend?

Just trying to think WHO may have taken or harmed HD.

Thank you

joedotnet
01-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Couldn't LE just be lying about the failed LTDs? To see if it would anyone that took it to "break"?

my_tee_mouse
01-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Respectfully, no one would be questioning it at all had you not answered the question of "How long have HD and CD known each other?" with "H is 13, so at least that long". That implies DD might not be his.

Edited to remove minor's full name from quote.
Exactly.

My second....and last!...husband referred to my blood son as "my son" on many occasions. But he wasn't my son's blood father.

It's been brought up on a couple of occasions that DD didn't know SA "that well," and if DD had a father that lived off somewhere, it's reasonable to wonder if perhaps he didn't know SA that well because he was often away spending time with his dad (a dad who did not live right across a field).

Beyond Belief
01-11-2011, 01:41 AM
somewhere in the transcrips of NG show, there should be a part where Nancy actually cut BD off and I think BD was trying to say that Hailey should have been in the house, thats where she was suppose to be. The conversation was in regard to Monday and Haileys activities, but I am not exactly sure what BD was trying to say.

what i am driving at is suppose Hailey was suppose to stay home and SA came home and found her out. An argument could have taken place.

Paulette
01-11-2011, 01:41 AM
I believe all the skeletons have jumped out of the immediate family's closet and there's just nothing all that out of the ordinary.

Hmm. It shows a pattern of irresponsibility. Haliegh said so herself on her ms page.

"Okay so I did a look at HD myspace and there were a couple of things that struck me from her stream

2) on 1/2 she posted "chillin at da Willow Park Inn""

Pondering Mind
01-11-2011, 01:42 AM
I would like to know straight from Billie, when the last time she saw Hailey herself was and what was going on (if anything) in the household at that time..

Also would like to have a straight answer from Billie about whether SA actually lived there with them or not. I have seen this question danced all around, but not really answered..

In my mind at this point ..nothings confirmed except that Hailey isn't at home..

Chili Fries
She could have been staying at the Willow Park Inn with family. We don't know if her being there was some kind of reckless behaviour.

tehcloser
IMO we all are lucky she has not been scared away from us.:seeya:

I did nothing wrong at all, I respectfully told her why people were questioning it. :seeya:

Amster
01-11-2011, 01:44 AM
I think Billie was well aware that Hailey didn't like SA....grandma was also aware....but, oh well. Billie explained it away and said Hailey was ok with SA, now, because she could ask him for $10 on her own without having Billie ask him. :innocent:

Grandma said Hailey just wanted mom and dad back together and that's why Hailey didn't like SA.

Hailey, I think, was on her own. Too bad she couldn't have gone to live with a grandparent or other relatives.....if any of them were available and cared.

czgtz
01-11-2011, 01:45 AM

Good Lord, I am going to have to start making myself notes...

Billie took one polygraph. She was told that SA failed his right before she took hers. I cannot remember for certain which one of SA's polys that this was (number wise) except that it was not his first - which was not allowed because of the ativan. All this happened whatever night LE kept her until after midnight... and unless I get my calender out, I can't remember which night that was. My head is spinning...

cluciano63
01-11-2011, 01:46 AM
I think both of H's parents love her very much, but perhaps in the past few years, while forming new relationships, kind of let slip the level of supervision and attention that most of seem to think a 13-yr. old girl requires...it happens far too often.

Pondering Mind
01-11-2011, 01:49 AM
I believe all the skeletons have jumped out of the immediate family's closet and theres just nothing all that out of the ordinary.

I haven't seen any horrifying skeletons either BB...that's why it bothers me so much that such importance seemed to be placed on keeping secrets when a child is missing. I understand that no one wants to air their dirty laundry to the world, I get that..but the thing is LE needs to know everything whether Tom, Dick, Harry, Billie, SA, etc..think it is relevant or not, because they don't know at this point what is relevant (whether they believe they do or not) unless they know where Hailey is..MOO

Wise Old Owl
01-11-2011, 01:50 AM
czgtz - question

How many cars did Billie and SA have between them? You said Billie's car just broke down a week or so ago. The article said LE took "one" of her cars in for processing. And I've seen nothing about what car (s) SA owns. Can you clear that up a bit? Thankx
bumping for czgtz -maybe you missed this question.

dodie20
01-11-2011, 01:51 AM
bumping for czgtz -maybe you missed this question. the car question has bugged me too.

Beyond Belief
01-11-2011, 01:52 AM
I think both of H's parents love her very much, but perhaps in the past few years, while forming new relationships, kind of let slip the level of supervision and attention that most of seem to think a 13-yr. old girl requires...it happens far too often.
Dysfunction is the new lifestyle, so it seems. This family was functioning not flying high but functioning. Unless theres some big ugly "thing" yet to surface. imho