PDA

View Full Version : TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Salem
01-12-2011, 12:21 PM
http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss50/Connie2/Missing/Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14

Thread #15

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
NO bashing LE.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

SubtleGrace
01-12-2011, 12:24 PM
So, pulling all this new info together, what do you think happened to Hailey?

Hopeful One
01-12-2011, 12:25 PM
I wonder if they found any evidence in the car? If they did, I would think that would give probable cause to arrest one or both of them (BD and SA). Still not sure about BD's involvement but I'm sure about SA's!

SubtleGrace
For instance, was she really seen in the backyard at noon? SA's cell pings would indicate not, if he did it.

redcar1
Ok, now after reading it, I have a new idea... so they withdrew the money from the ATM and purchased drugs in the evening...
what if SA leaves work to be at the home with HD alone (knowing that DD won't be home) to have sex with her (gives her drugs) and she od's? With no one around - he disposes of the body somewhere around his mom's place... and hurries back home, with the doors locked, before DD gets home and then 'spews' his made up story about her going to her dad's and MB for a sleepover.

Who were those 11 calls made too during the afternoon???? The only timeline that has been given has been concocted by SA himself!!!!

JMO

burbqueen
01-12-2011, 12:27 PM
oh my, my the chickens have come to roost. WOW! Finally I can get off my hands and down to the nitty gritty.

I knew this was gonna be found out. I hate being right in this case. My opinion all along was that BD was on some sort of drugs and not just a pain killer or ativan. The weird fascination with death and stuff, check, hailey not being such a good girl as portrayed, check. Boyfriend possible involved with disappearance, check. Lies upon lies about when HD was missing and when they last saw her, check.

I now feel Hailey didnt run away and is dead. If she didnt runway I have felt that both SA and BD had a hand in her undoing. oh BD how you've fooled many. This is why like someone said we should focus on the victim and not get emotionally blinded by the parents plight. I do feel so bad for Hailey's brother and father.

belimom

SA returned to the home after BD left for work... took Hailey (against her will, according to the new document release), and acted out his sick fantasy of killing with his mask on in the woods. :(

I'm not convinced Billie was involved.

KathrynL
These new revelations are...I don't have the words. Had to take care of things IRL and hadn't checked the news or the threads since late afternoon yesterday. Before seeing all of this today, what set off my hinky meter was BD saying (she thought) she was a wonderful mother. That statement sat wrong with me, and sent up a warning bell. I started chewing on the possibility of family involvement until I could spend some time here. Now this.

curiousc
01-12-2011, 12:28 PM

Unfortunately, I've had a feeling for quite awhile that Hailey is no longer alive and SA was certainly responsible.

I am having a feeling that BD may know what happened...perhaps didn't actively participate....but may have helped plan this.

Truthfully, I am sick to my stomach right now about this case. Poor Hailey! IMO

belimom
01-12-2011, 12:28 PM

Who were those 11 calls made too during the afternoon???? The only timeline that has been given has been concocted by SA himself!!!!

JMO

The other handful of people who failed their polygraphs... MOO.

curiousc
01-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Ok, now after reading it, I have a new idea... so they withdrew the money from the ATM and purchased drugs in the evening...
what if SA leaves work to be at the home with HD alone (knowing that DD won't be home) to have sex with her (gives her drugs) and she od's? With no one around - he disposes of the body somewhere around his mom's place... and hurries back home, with the doors locked, before DD gets home and then 'spews' his made up story about her going to her dad's and MB for a sleepover.

JMO

They purchased the drugs the evening of the 27th, the day of Hailey going missing.

impatientredhead
Were the drugs purchased that night for the two of them or the three of them?
And this is not some horrid virgin xmas gift ala Karla and Paul is it?

nursebeeme
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/images/Multi_Media/bigcountryhomepage/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

he spent time on his Mom's computer and it was seized... his mom tried to pick the computer up and LE put it into evidence!

sherbetjello
Sarx, I am sure you saw the new pdf form of the affidavits. I am sure you saw the co-ords of all the pings that were used that day. Not sure if that can help you out with your mapping?

[I don't know where to put this for Sarx, but I know Sarx is working really hard on this right now!]

belimom
01-12-2011, 12:31 PM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/images/Multi_Media/bigcountryhomepage/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

“…she did submit to the polygraph and the results of the examination was deception indicated, meaning that ADKINS failed the polygraph examination on the relevant questions of participation in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn. Following the polygraph examination, DUNN was given an opportunity to explain her results of the polygraph examination and DUNN could not explain why she failed the polygraph examination. DUNN ended the interview by walking out of the interview.”

To me, this is not saying that Billie failed the LDT regarding HER involvement but regarding what she new about SA's involvement. I think she failed the question b/c she had just learned that SA failed his LDT and she honestly wasn't sure of the answer anymore.

JLMcKenna83
I have this feeling that Hailey is where the trap cameras are. Or at least in that area. Otherwise, why would the media cards be missing? The cameras are worth way more than the cards.

LadyLuck
WOW- went to bed early last night. Glad I did or I would not have gotten any sleep.

Sad, so sad. I am still on the fence about BD. I hope and pray she had nothing to do with hurting her child.I feel that SA had a lot to do with it. My hope for Billie not being involved is that she told LE about buying the drugs, she told NG about the failed poly test. She would not be the first Mother that has made terrible choices in men and put their children at risk. (my niece is one and I pray everyday for her two little girls) If she is not involved with the actual disappearance of Hailey and SA is how do you live with yourself....

Another sad sad story where a woman has to have a man in their lives and it may have cost her a child. It is getting harder and harder to read here with all the cases lately.

nursebeeme

reason for taking the car: it was the only car available to SA and could have been used to kidnap her and take her to another location against her will

mahoneys07
01-12-2011, 12:32 PM
Oh my it's so nice to see you guys!!! I have been sitting on the other thread trying to figure out why I couldn't reply and I could only thank...Thought I was on timeout or something...uhh nope new thread :doh:

Yeah I think billie failed her poly on the grounds that after she was told Shawn failed she was no longer positive about him not being involved

chasing.halos
01-12-2011, 12:32 PM
Juggalos. :banghead:

BeanE
01-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Unfortunately, I've had a feeling for quite awhile that Hailey is no longer alive and SA was certainly responsible.

I am having a feeling that BD may know what happened...perhaps didn't actively participate....but may have helped plan this.

That is also my opinion, or also, that Billie may not have actively participated, but helped clean up and/or cover up.

I also would not be surprised if others were also involved, however, I don't currently see any indications of that, other than possibly the 11 phone calls.

And I agree - poor, poor Hailey.

nursebeeme
I have this feeling that Hailey is where the trap cameras are. Or at least in that area. Otherwise, why would the media cards be missing? The cameras are worth way more than the cards. ITA... from the affidavit we already know that SA deleted messages from his phone and his mother tried to get her home computer back from LE.....

MCDRAW

I could be wrong but I don't think BD knows. I think she suspects then talks to him to ask questions and he convinces her that he didn't. The police tell her things and she begins to suspect only to talk to him and he convinces her he didn't and the cycle continues until she is so confused she has no idea what went on and the drugs don't help. JMO

BeanE
01-12-2011, 12:34 PM

Exactly what I'd been thinking, but didn't want to say it. :(

belimom

Sadly, according to the crap that SA said about Hailey - according the PDF, the ONLY person who ever said such things about Hailey - I don't believe this would be the case... :(... I think SA had 'harmed' Hailey before and probably threatened her if she told anyone. So the only thing she could say to people is that she didn't like him, she didn't want to be alone with him, etc. As one little friend said on a video, Hailey asked if she could just stay with her a little more so she wouldn't have to go home to SA... I think she was crying out for help, hoping someone would read between the lines.

:furious:

curiousc
I have this feeling that Hailey is where the trap cameras are. Or at least in that area. Otherwise, why would the media cards be missing? The cameras are worth way more than the cards.

It certainly makes me suspicious as to why the SD cards are missing. SA would certainly know about these cameras.

I definitely hope that LE knows about this situation and can obtain a search warrant as soon as possible.

els
I cant stand this, i thought i was being hideously suspicious when i posted the links about SA's michael myers postings and felt guilty like i might have been incriminating a completley innocent man because of his tastes, but i have just had this terrible feeling about SA from early on, and then all that stuff and now the affidavits - if this person didnt do anything to that little girl i will be suprised. WTH is going on with all this, i have a feeling the outcome is going to be terrible and no little girl standing is going to be found :(

Jovi Girl
01-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Why do these guys always run to mommy or grandma ???

redcat
First let me say I am just sick...and this entire community is shocked and so saddened by these recent developments. I am still trying to catch up with everything on here.

Patty G
We have numerous threads right here at WS, of numerous scenerios of what happened to the missing, and "if they did this, or that, or I hope they didn't do this or that" to the person in such great detail.

Since I have been a fan of "True Crime" back to my pre teen years, I don't find it odd that there is printed material regarding crimes of any nature. Although I prefer to have books, or a website to read about the crime, but for whatever reason, having the printed material in lieu of a book, might NOT be what it appears to be.

Although, I do find it disturbing especially since there is a missing child.

SurfieTX
01-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Where is he at now, his grandmother's house in Dunn?

Fisherdog
One thing I am still wondering... The whole Scurry County statements- Wouldn't a SAR or TES be beneficial in those areas?

winterrose
Also located in the bedroom was a box containing documents printed out by BD of mass murderers,serial killers,sexual sadist,murders of family members,motives from major cases and other similar topics.She said they were both interested in the topics and they were hobbies.I guess since she worked as a clerk of a medical facitility they'll appreciate she used thier printers to print all of this out for thier hobby.
Some of the material she printed out was...

The Coed Butcher
female mass murders
George Banks who killed his family
a family murdered with an ax
Robert Anderson serial killer and sexual sadist
Murders and Vancouvers Missing Women and serial killer
Photographs of a pentagram,vampires,domestic homicide
Crowley and The occult
Alton Coleman and Debra Brown,a pair killing,Brown as a good girl gone bad,and incorporating sex and death
Princes in the Tower,murder of family members who were pre-pubertal and pre-meditated suffocation in bed
Crytogram is associated with followers of insane Clown Posse,Juggalos

carmenU
01-12-2011, 12:37 PM
I am so thankful there is finally a "break" in the case. It is time to encourage her friends to come forth and tell everything they know about Hailey. When are we going to find out who she was talking to on the phone? Maybe she wasn't?

SubtleGrace
01-12-2011, 12:38 PM
We have numerous threads right here at WS, of numerous scenerios of what happened to the missing, and "if they did this, or that, or I hope they didn't do this or that" to the person in such great detail.

Since I have been a fan of "True Crime" back to my pre teen years, I don't find it odd that there is printed material regarding crimes of any nature. Although I prefer to have books, or a website to read about the crime, but for whatever reason, having the printed material in lieu of a book, might NOT be what it appears to be.

Maybe she was getting scared of him and was doing research to see if he was like the other killers? (most likely not but thought I would throw this out there)

BeanE
I could be wrong but I don't think BD knows. I think she suspects then talks to him to ask questions and he convinces her that he didn't. The police tell her things and she begins to suspect only to talk to him and he convinces her he didn't and the cycle continues until she is so confused she has no idea what went on and the drugs don't help. JMO

Except that on NG, as posted at the end of the last thread, she said she was questioned about her own participation, not Shawn's.

BILLIE DUNN, HAILEY`S MOTHER: They asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of Hailey.

GRACE: Mommy volunteers for a polygraph.

BILLIE DUNN: If I caused the disappearance of Hailey.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

cluciano63
I will allow Billie perhaps the possibility of not being there when Hailey "went missing" but I believe she knew very soon after what had happened and has known all during her repeated statements on NG, pleas, etc...the only part I can't understand, though, and it gives me pause, is why she pushed for extra LE on the case, if this is ture.

nursebeeme
SA had a blackberry....

Quiche
01-12-2011, 12:39 PM

Fwiw, the Princes in the Tower mystery is an historical one-- suspecting Richard lll of England of blocking the ascension of Edward the V. I guess if she'd read on that topic she could be a mystery buff. mo

justbeachy
01-12-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm sure I'm going to be in the minority on this one, but I'll go ahead and say it:

I am not on the fence about BD and I'm not going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I think she is involved. Period. If I'm wrong, so be it, but my gut is telling me she is not the grieving mom she is pretending to be.

belimom
01-12-2011, 12:41 PM
I still think that the PDF itself (not the news article) implicates SA but not necessarily BD.

chasing.halos
01-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Mmkay, I am just going to say it. I might be flamed for this but, well, that's the way it goes.

The obsession with horror movies and mass murderers is being pretty sensationalized right now. I am sure once NG gets a hold of this, it is all she will talk about. I personally do not find it odd that there were printed material of serial killers in the home. I do wonder about their taste in music with the Insane Clown Posse but anyways. If they had a computer at home, I bet BD would not have printed it off. I bet they would just be reading it on a computer.

I guess if this is really odd, then I am extremely odd. I habitually read obituaries, browse Medical Examiner records online, have weird Google searches that I won't even get into, read about mass murders, look at crime scene photos, read about forensics, view morgue photos and try to find names for the unidentified etc. etc.

I admit a lot of other things are hinky with this couple, but I just tend to believe the horror films, printed content and masks and such are just NOT hinky.

jaycee
01-12-2011, 12:43 PM
So, pulling all this new info together, what do you think happened to Hailey?I suspect both of them and think something happened the night before or early that morning, several hours before she was reportedly last seen by the boyfriend.

Sadly, I think it is too late to bring Hailey home alive.

I wish I lived close enough to help search.

belimom
01-12-2011, 12:44 PM

JMO

I might would believe the accident OD stuff if it weren't the mask and questions on MM, asking if anyone had ever thought of killing someone with their mask on.

MCDRAW
01-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Except that on NG, as posted at the end of the last thread, she said she was questioned about her own participation, not Shawn's.

BILLIE DUNN, HAILEY`S MOTHER: They asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of Hailey.

If BD has a drug problem, she is staying high as a kite, because they do not know how to cope. So I am not sure she knows what she is saying. JMO

nursebeeme
01-12-2011, 12:45 PM
When bigcountryhomepage.com asked Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean about these once private details now becoming public, he and investigators remain focused on one thing.

"I just wanted to find Hailey," Dean stated.

Dean wanted to make it clear there's still no one or two suspects in the case. He says there are numerous people being looked at and interviewed. He says developments are "still unfolding."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330726

BeanE
01-12-2011, 12:45 PM
There's a big difference, to me, between being interested in true crime, and being involved in such things as dressing up and role playing serial killers etc. Huge difference.

tabacue
01-12-2011, 12:46 PM
WOW. I am just catching up between classes. THUD!!!!

jayhawk3
I cant stand this, i thought i was being hideously suspicious when i posted the links about SA's michael myers postings and felt guilty like i might have been incriminating a completley innocent man because of his tastes, but i have just had this terrible feeling about SA from early on, and then all that stuff and now the affidavits - if this person didnt do anything to that little girl i will be suprised. WTH is going on with all this, i have a feeling the outcome is going to be terrible and no little girl standing is going to be found :(
We had already discovered the MM page several days b4 you posted it. What i wanna know is
WHERE ARE THE MASKS HE PURCHASED???

belimom

But the PDF states the indicated deception regarding SA's involvement, not her own. Remember she had just found out that he failed and probably didn't really know what she believed anymore. JMHO

SurfieTX
01-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Mmkay, I am just going to say it. I might be flamed for this but, well, that's the way it goes.

The obsession with horror movies and mass murderers is being pretty sensationalized right now. I am sure once NG gets a hold of this, it is all she will talk about. I personally do not find it odd that there were printed material of serial killers in the home. I do wonder about their taste in music with the Insane Clown Posse but anyways. If they had a computer at home, I bet BD would not have printed it off. I bet they would just be reading it on a computer.

I guess if this is really odd, then I am extremely odd. I habitually read obituaries, browse Medical Examiner records online, have weird Google searches that I won't even get into, read about mass murders, look at crime scene photos, read about forensics, view morgue photos and try to find names for the unidentified etc. etc.

I admit a lot of other things are hinky with this couple, but I just tend to believe the horror films, printed content and masks and such are just NOT hinky.

I tend to agree; however, it really needs to be established if this was a true hobby of Billie's prior to her getting involved with SA.

x_files
SA returned to the home after BD left for work... took Hailey (against her will, according to the new document release), and acted out his sick fantasy of killing with his mask on in the woods. :(

I'm not convinced Billie was involved.

or at the Motel where the dogs last hit.
I do think drugs were involved. He may have given HD drugs to be the cool SD figure and used it to groom or abuse her.
very sick.

MyTinkieGirl
Ack !!! Stop posting so I can catch up !!! LOL

I'd just like "Miss Nancy" (NG), for ONCE, to do a show ADMITING she was bamboozled by some of these parents...ie...Billie Dunn, Ron Cummings (if I heard him call her "Miss Nancy" one more time, I was gonna go beat him up), etc. They come on her show, supposedly answering questions "truthfully" to help find their lost children, yet in fact, these type of so called "concerned parents" are ruining it for the HONEST parents searching for their children....not to mention...making LE look even WORSE in this case.
Are these people a bit nutty?? Don't they think EVERY aspect of their lives will come under scrutiny when being on shows like this??

I heard Billie DENY any drug involvement...she doesn't do them. Why lie?? It's gonna come out anyway. AND...you're gonna look even MORE suspect when caught in a lie.

A liar does NOT a murderer make...but it sure doesn't help, either....IMO

Why doesn't NG thoroughly research any of the guests she has on her show...so she doesn't end up looking like a big 'ol donkey???

She vehemently proclaims their innocense...beats up on callers who question their integrity....as well as beating up on the guest lawyers.

IF I ever get the notion to call her show, you can be assured I WILL call her out on the rug !!

curiousc
01-12-2011, 12:48 PM
There's a big difference, to me, between being interested in true crime, and being involved in such things as dressing up and role playing serial killers etc. Huge difference.

I agree.

And asking on a Micheal Myers forum if anyone thought of dressing up and doing a mass murder. Yikes!

concernedmother
Sure can see why LE thought she could be hiding and not wanting to come home, probably also praying that would be the outcome.
Sure wasn't this loving relationship between SA and Hailey that BD portrayed it to be. This girl had a reason to be afraid of him and how could mom not know?

cluciano63
Redcat, and other locals, I'm sorry for the shock the town must be going through, it was one of the first things I thought of last night. I hope tempers are controlled.

On another note, I hope LE has access to the phone Billie is using now, as she said she texted SA " a few times" since he moved out.

Hopeful One
01-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Where did we get the info on the cameras in the woods? I know I read it here but I can't remember where the OP found the info. Is this proven?

Where is SA RIGHT NOW?? Are police out searching today? Where? Where is the land that the cameras disappeared from (not the actual camera but the little memory thingy inside - can't think of the name at the moment)? Has that already been searched or are they in the process? How far away is this land from BD's home and from SA's parents' home?

chasing.halos
01-12-2011, 12:49 PM
:hug: redcat :hug:

Dum-Dum Sucker
01-12-2011, 12:50 PM
To me, this is not saying that Billie failed the LDT regarding HER involvement but regarding what she new about SA's involvement. I think she failed the question b/c she had just learned that SA failed his LDT and she honestly wasn't sure of the answer anymore.

When I read this on the original doc, it seemed to me that the name Adkins was a typo. It should have read DUNN, meaning that BD failed the question regarding her involvement in Hailey's disappearance. (I think that was the question.)

GourmetSoy
I hope they've gotten the internet search records from the computers at work on the days BD would have been working.

on a side note....
at the hospital I worked for, using the internet at work and printing things not work related were a big no no and grounds for firing if you were caught.

tezi
Help! I can't get the farkin' things to download. I'm using Firefox as a browser, I've tried opening a new window and tab, and they won't download. Can someone PLEASE help me?

nursebeeme
http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/dunn-case-takes-somber-turn

Penelope
01-12-2011, 12:51 PM
I must log off for a few hours and get back to studying. Before I do so, I would like to express the following thoughts.

Whomever posted about the link to the site where one person is writing about the cards from the wildlife cameras being missing on property owned by SAs family, I hope you have sent a link to the site to LE as a tip. It is very suspicious.

After reading the LE affidavit, I don't have any doubt in my mind that SA is involved in HD disappearance and/or murder.

I can understand being interested in true crime -- I am, too -- but it is too much of a coincidence that a box containing all those printed materials was found under the bed. When you combine it with SA's comments on that website -- asking if anyone ever did cross the line and kill people, his desire for the mask, etc. It just all adds up to lots of circumstantial evidence leading to his involvement.

As for BD, the jury is still out as far as I am concerned. IMHO she has a weak character and I can see her doing whatever SA wants, at least up until the time LE leveled with her about the polygraph. But her failing the polygraph concerns me, and I believe she knows more than what she says.

I continue to pray that HD is safe, but at this point I believe she is safe in Heaven, not on this Earth.

BeanE
01-12-2011, 12:51 PM
But the PDF states the indicated deception regarding SA's involvement, not her own. Remember she had just found out that he failed and probably didn't really know what she believed anymore. JMHO

If by PDF you mean the affidavit, then no, it does not say anything at all about Shawn in the section discussing Billie's failure on the poly. It talks only about Billie in that section.

Here's the affidavit:

It is clear to me from the affidavit, as well as Billie's own quoted statement on NG, that Billie failed the poly on her own participation in Hailey's disappearance.

We can certainly agree to disagree.

ETA:

I now see where it says "meaning ADKINS". You may be right. Personally, I think they copy/pasted, and failed to change Adkins to Dunn in that one place. All other references are to Billie.

WillenFan21
01-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Ack !!! Stop posting so I can catch up !!! LOL

I'd just like "Miss Nancy" (NG), for ONCE, to do a show ADMITING she was bamboozled by some of these parents...ie...Billie Dunn, Ron Cummings (if I heard him call her "Miss Nancy" one more time, I was gonna go beat him up), etc. They come on her show, supposedly answering questions "truthfully" to help find their lost children, yet in fact, these type of so called "concerned parents" are ruining it for the HONEST parents searching for their children....not to mention...making LE look even WORSE in this case.
Are these people a bit nutty?? Don't they think EVERY aspect of their lives will come under scrutiny when being on shows like this??

I heard Billie DENY any drug involvement...she doesn't do them. Why lie?? It's gonna come out anyway. AND...you're gonna look even MORE suspect when caught in a lie.

A liar does NOT a murderer make...but it sure doesn't help, either....IMO

Why doesn't NG thoroughly research any of the guests she has on her show...so she doesn't end up looking like a big 'ol donkey???

She vehemently proclaims their innocense...beats up on callers who question their integrity....as well as beating up on the guest lawyers.

IF I ever get the notion to call her show, you can be assured I WILL call her out on the rug !!

Docs: Missing cheerleader's mom,boyfriend a focus in disappearance

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/01/03/HAILEY-DUNN.jpg

Breaking - Shocking new documents reveal missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn's mother and her boyfriend are a focus in the investigation into her disappearance. Nancy Grace has the latest developments, 8 p.m. ET on HLN.

cluciano63
01-12-2011, 12:53 PM
I thought that Billie did not take her test right after finding about SA's test...I thought she took it some days later, due to medications or something?

nursebeeme
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/hailey_dunn_arrest_affidavits_missing_teen/

Tezi,
try this link.... documents are clickable to the left

Hopeful One
Oh okay, after reading Penelope's post, I remember that the info about the cards missing from the cameras came from a fb page. I too REALLY hope someone gave that info to LE. That is beyond highly suspicious.

Wise Old Owl
Ok - these trap cameras with the missing cards. That area needs to be sealed off - IMO. TES needs to get there ASAP and look there.

As for what I think happened and who's involved in what.

First thoughts, I just have one (and this is after reading everything that has been posted including all affs. and articles)

Look to BD for those cards. I get a very strange feeling she was the "camerman".

'nuff said?

As for computers. This is why SA is at grandma's. They took mom's computer and KEPT it. Strange that they downloaded the drive and she called and said she was coming to get it - so then they immediately booked it into evidence. Mom (and SA) no longer have a computer. BUT, grandma does. And that's where SA is staying (according to BD).

Phones: We know from cz that LE kept BD's phone but she now has another. We know from BD herself that she's been in contact with SA (texting). So, what has he been receiving those texts on? Does he now have another phone? Is he using grandma's.

Have to really wonder what poor granny thinks about all this. I'm kinda concerned for her safety - KWIM?

Dear Prudence
01-12-2011, 12:54 PM

Their interest in true crime wouldn't bother me at all if their other hobbies were golf, gardening or volunteering at the local soup kitchen instead of acting like Michael Myers, drug use, horrorcore rap, cutting up deer with a chain saw, inquiring online about wanting to commit mass murder, etc.

chasing.halos
01-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Help! I can't get the farkin' things to download. I'm using Firefox as a browser, I've tried opening a new window and tab, and they won't download. Can someone PLEASE help me?

Attached :)

Linda7NJ
01-12-2011, 12:55 PM
I will allow Billie perhaps the possibility of not being there when Hailey "went missing" but I believe she knew very soon after what had happened and has known all during her repeated statements on NG, pleas, etc...the only part I can't understand, though, and it gives me pause, is why she pushed for extra LE on the case, if this is ture.

Did SHE really? Or was it those friends that were helping her that pushed her to.

Velouria
01-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Their interest in true crime wouldn't bother me at all if their other hobbies were golf, gardening or volunteering at the local soup kitchen instead of acting like Michael Myers, drug use, horrorcore rap, cutting up deer with a chain saw, inquiring online about wanting to commit mass murder, etc.

Pru, let's add "threatening the lives of his girlfriend and her daughter" to the list.

curiousc
01-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Did SHE really? Or was it those friends that were helping her that pushed her to.

Or CD.

Chili Fries
01-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Where did we get the info on the cameras in the woods? I know I read it here but I can't remember where the OP found the info. Is this proven?

Where is SA RIGHT NOW?? Are police out searching today? Where? Where is the land that the cameras disappeared from (not the actual camera but the little memory thingy inside - can't think of the name at the moment)? Has that already been searched or are they in the process? How far away is this land from BD's home and from SA's parents' home?
The info about the cameras having their memory cards removed came from a Facebook poster so it hasn't been confirmed. I think people have taken it more seriously since we now know a Facebook poster provided accurate info about what really happened at SA's place of employment that morning but I don't believe the same person who posted about the job also posted about the cameras. In short...it's still a FB rumor, but one that hopefully LE has taken seriously and checked out.

yllek
I'm sure I'm going to be in the minority on this one, but I'll go ahead and say it:

I am not on the fence about BD and I'm not going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I think she is involved. Period. If I'm wrong, so be it, but my gut is telling me she is not the grieving mom she is pretending to be.

justbeachy, my gut is in the minority too then. To what extent she is involved is the only thing I have any doubt about at this time. I would like to hear that CD is officially cleared. I tend to think that his recreational drug use is more the reason he hasn't been given a poly than anything else. I feel he is innocent and seething, but standard procedure would have both parents taking a poly. Perhaps LE does not suspect him at all but know he is likely to come out inconclusive and they don't want to give the liars any ammunition to point suspicion at the grieving dad. SA already tried to point LE to CD and MB. I think BD already tried to plan that seed with her friend's post about BD not wanting to get blamed for anything that CD might have done. Whether they scared HD into running or harmed her, bet he/they thought they were so clever that they could divert LE attention in another direction for longer. Add I hope Hailey is hiding and not deceased. It's a slimmer hope as more information is released. Tears...

cluciano63
In what context did SA say those things about H, re: sex, drugs, etc.?

salvarenga

Actually the exact wording is:

On the second attempt to conduct a polygraph examination of DUNN, she did submit to the polygraph and the results of the examination was deception indicated, meaning that ADKINS failed the polygraph examination on the relevant questions of participation in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

I think the ADKINS part might have been a typo. I think the person meant to type DUNN and in the haste of getting the search warrant ready mistyped. Of course, that is just my personal opinion.

looking4clues
01-12-2011, 12:59 PM
I haven't posted on Hailey's threads but I've been following and hoping we'd find her safe and sound. I still hope that, but with this new information, things don't look good for her.

I read the affidavits and I was most disgusted with SA calling Hailey "promiscuous" and making negative comments about her. :furious: It just reminded me so much of Zahra's father and his strange comments about her going into puberty.

At this point, I am starting to believe that whatever happened to Hailey happened on Sunday night(the 26th) after her brother left. The trip SA made back home after clocking in at work appears to me was to get Hailey and then he took her somewhere. When DD found himself locked out, I'm convinced SA was in the house cleaning up--all my opinion of course.

I SO HOPE I am wrong about the above, and that Hailey did run away and is hiding somewhere.

SurfieTX
Sarx, if you are here, this is the answer about the property from Find Hailey FB page:

It is west of Dunn on 1808 south side of Colorado river bridge

gngr~snap
I am guilty of lurking! I have not commented, but I feel the same. I am am LPN and I cannot wrap my head around BD being soooo into horror/slasher type movies. Nurses are here to HELP people not to cause HARM. This just rubs me the wrong way!

GourmetSoy
01-12-2011, 01:01 PM

I have to also agree here.
If you don't mind I'd also like to jump off of your post....

I come from a big family of deer hunters and I have never once heard of anyone cutting up a deer with a chainsaw and I'm pretty sure the hunters in my family would be horrified to hear of such a thing. IMO this kind of behavior is practice for more horrific things.

salvarenga
01-12-2011, 01:02 PM
In what context did SA say those things about H, re: sex, drugs, etc.?

I did want to add in just for clarity that the affidavit does meantion that a juvenile male friend and Hailey's cousin made statements that Hailey may have attempted to obtain marijuana in the past.

**Just wanted to put that out there so the full statement was not overlooked. They only mentioned the pot nothing about the sex stuff.**

tezi
Thanks Nurse and Chasing.Halos. I'm on dial-up, so it will be 17 minutes before I get to read them, but at least I'll get to read them, thanks to you guys!

curiousc
I haven't posted on Hailey's threads but I've been following and hoping we'd find her safe and sound. I still hope that, but with this new information, things don't look good for her.

I read the affidavits and I was most disgusted with SA calling Hailey "promiscuous" and making negative comments about her. :furious: It just reminded me so much of Zahra's father and his strange comments about her going into puberty.

At this point, I am starting to believe that whatever happened to Hailey happened on Sunday night(the 26th) after her brother left. The trip SA made back home after clocking in at work appears to me was to get Hailey and then he took her somewhere. When DD found himself locked out, I'm convinced SA was in the house cleaning up--all my opinion of course.

I SO HOPE I am wrong about the above, and that Hailey did run away and is hiding somewhere.

Where is this private property owned by the Adkins family? Is it near his mom's house?

I am beginning to think the scenario you just stated is likely. Here's the thing. They knew DD was staying at a friend's house that night so no one would be home. If anything was done to Hailey on the day of her missing, how would they know DD wouldn't show up at any given time and be caught out?

gumshoemamma
01-12-2011, 01:03 PM

I know it was mentioned around the middle of the last thread right before the "big News", I think. The info was found on one of the find hailey facebooks IIRC.

Sarx, I don't remember the exact words of "where" the land is but I remember them saying it was either on or around alot of land that SA's family owns, hope that helps. I will try to go back and find the post for both of you.

ETA:

Originally Posted by lynnb
This may be nothing but it's bothering me. On the FB page the other day there was a discussion about how SA had shown up for work, clocked in, got a soda and just left. This was during the SA got in an arguement and was fired timeframe. Not many people put much faith in the FB statement as it was being reported that SA was fired. We now know the FB statement was the truth.
Around the same time that was posted, someone else was posting on the FB page about hunters in the area. Supposedly SA's family owns a lot of land and allow hunters on this land. Some of these hunters have cameras set up to record wildlife coming and going. After the time that Hailey disappeared, the hunters who hunt on this land and had cameras all reported that someone had stolen the media cards out of their cameras. They had left the cameras, but any images that were taken are now gone. IIRC, no searches have been done on this land as it is private property.
Like I said, it may be nothing...but since the SA job info was the truth you never know.

Here it is.

hollye
01-12-2011, 01:04 PM
I updated the map to include the specific cell towers in the afidavit and updated the location of SA's mother's residence and removed the other cell towers for decluttering purposes.

Let me know if I need to change anything.

Don't really have time to post my thoughts right now, but suffice it to say that my head is spinning!

Patty G

Like I said, I find it disturbing. However, based on some of the threads I have read throughout various missing person cases, there are many with very vivid imaginations on how someone did something to another person. I always wondered how could folks even go into such graphic details.

My former husband hunted deer and I remember on a few occasions, his father had to use a chainsaw to cut the deer up. Now this was in 1960's and it didn't seem to be so sadistic as it appears to be now.

The research on mass murders, for sure, "OVER-THE-TOP"!

SurfieTX
Where is this private property owned by the Adkins family? Is it near his mom's house?

I am beginning to think the scenario you just stated is likely. Here's the thing. They knew DD was staying at a friend's house that night so no one would be home. If anything was done to Hailey on the day of her missing, how would they know DD wouldn't show up at any given time and be caught out?

mahoneys07

I am assuming they are talking about the propert in Dunn where Grandma lives?

Walker007
01-12-2011, 01:05 PM

If TRUE, Moultrie Cameras have an online program, when a deer or game is caught on camera, the image is sent to your online account. If someone took the cards out, and that camera was registered online to receive images, bingo. All caught on tape.

Wondergirl
I am reading those d*mn affidivits, and absolutely cannot believe that Hailey's fate might even possibly be in the same category as Zahra Bakers. :(

There are no words to even describe. :furious:

bellyup

I think that a lot of us would have books, web searches, etc.
The difference is most of us would have one or two searches specifically related to a case that we were following, maybe have some hard copy true crime books, etc. Not specific and graphic detailed information which it seems like LE is indicating they have found.

The other thing that strikes me is the dates that they were printed. A month before Halloween / Sahmain. That isn't a coiencidence IMO. I wonder if something was "planned" for back then and fell through.

curiousc
01-12-2011, 01:06 PM
I am assuming they are talking about the propert in Dunn where Grandma lives?

If so, and this is where SA is staying right now.

Paulette
I read on this forum that the trap cameras were on private land owned by SA's family. LE needs probable cause to get a search warrant.

shivs
This is just so sad.

I have been thinking, what type of narcotics are LE referring to?

Marijuana is not a narcotic, but it is classified as a narcotic under state laws.

So, my thought is that they may have been buying pot.

Some may argue that there is no big deal in smoking pot. Personally speaking I used to agree with that argument. But I do know it is highly psycotrophic. Todays pot isn't the same as yesterdays pot. It is mind altering and one could become highly psychologically dependant on it.

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 01:07 PM
I keep thinking if nothing else by refusing to believe he had anything to do with it she has picked him over her daughter. And then her picking him over her daughter puts me right back to yeah, she's involved up to her eyes. KWIM?

belimom
01-12-2011, 01:08 PM
When bigcountryhomepage.com asked Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean about these once private details now becoming public, he and investigators remain focused on one thing.

"I just wanted to find Hailey," Dean stated.

Dean wanted to make it clear there's still no one or two suspects in the case. He says there are numerous people being looked at and interviewed. He says developments are "still unfolding."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330726

BBM

I'm thinking the other people in those pics/videos... :sick:...BD did say a handful of people failed their polygraphs. I do find that believable here.

SuziQ
01-12-2011, 01:08 PM
I'm still catching up on the last thread. According to the below statement. SA's phone pinged in the Colorado City area. Colorado City is in Mitchell County, not Scurry as some posters are posting. Scurry county is where SA and BD bought "Illegal drugs" that night. It's sounds to me like SA clocked into work and went back home to where Hailey was alone. He never went to Big Springs as he claimed.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

(snip)
Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in the Colorado City area from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Colorado City is in Mitchell County
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_City,_Texas

Snyder is in Scurry County
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snyder,_Texas

Big Springs is in Howard County
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Spring,_Texas

Wondergirl
01-12-2011, 01:09 PM
LE will get whomever is responsible for Hailey being missing, I have always had faith in that.

Who deletes information on their cell phone while being interrogated about the phone by the Police?

looking4clues

That's exactly why I think that. If whatever happened happened on Monday night rather than Sunday night, they really couldn't depend on DD not showing up. I truly think the sighting of the neighbor of Hailey on the phone in the back yard is mistaken because BD apparently HAD her phone with her that day. That's another reason I think something happened Sunday night. Hailey didn't need the phone on Monday, so BD took her phone... :( (I don't want to phrase that another way right now...but you all know what I mean, I'm sure.)

Also, not reporting her missing until Tuesday gives them extra time to figure out their story, fill in the holes, etc. Of course, they forgot about cell phone pings apparently.

Dum-Dum Sucker
If by PDF you mean the affidavit, then no, it does not say anything at all about Shawn in the section discussing Billie's failure on the poly. It talks only about Billie in that section.

Here's the affidavit:

It is clear to me from the affidavit, as well as Billie's own quoted statement on NG, that Billie failed the poly on her own participation in Hailey's disappearance.

We can certainly agree to disagree.

ETA:

I now see where it says "meaning ADKINS". You may be right. Personally, I think they copy/pasted, and failed to change Adkins to Dunn in that one place. All other references are to Billie.

I don't know how to copy/paste from a PDF (Dum~Dum), but I stand by my opinion that the ADKINS is a typo or a copy/paste failure. The sentences make no SENSE with the name Adkins in there. Clearly, the topic is BD and HER participation in Hailey's disappearance.

belimom
01-12-2011, 01:10 PM
When I read this on the original doc, it seemed to me that the name Adkins was a typo. It should have read DUNN, meaning that BD failed the question regarding her involvement in Hailey's disappearance. (I think that was the question.)

Possible. If so, I'm starting to fall off that fence...

nursebeeme
In what context did SA say those things about H, re: sex, drugs, etc.? in the affadavit....
during his interview when asked about Hailey's character... he at first said she was a good kid, good grades, etc.... than later in the interview starts to change his story about her character saying she was promiscuous, sexually active, and into drugs...

out of all people interviewed he was the only one to make such comments except for a cousin and a friend saying she had talked about marijuana before. ((no wonder as her Dad smokes the stuff right?... she possibly could have been exposed to it before))

daisy7

Hi, BeanE! :)

I must have missed this part BBM. Can someone explain what this is about?

TIA!

Brattigirle
I just want to remind everyone, what searches we have done on our PC's. Imagine if you will what they would find. I am not saying they are innocent, I am just saying......

hollye
01-12-2011, 01:11 PM

Where is 1808? I can't get it to come up. Any chance you meant 1606?

Chili Fries
This is just so sad.

I have been thinking, what type of narcotics are LE referring to?

Marijuana is not a narcotic, but it is classified as a narcotic under state laws.

So, my thought is that they may have been buying pot.

Some may argue that there is no big deal in smoking pot. Personally speaking I used to agree with that argument. But I do know it is highly psycotrophic. Todays pot isn't the same as yesterdays pot. It is mind altering and one could become highly psychologically dependant on it.

My guess would be pain pills, maybe Oxycontin or something like that.

lynnb
Oh okay, after reading Penelope's post, I remember that the info about the cards missing from the cameras came from a fb page. I too REALLY hope someone gave that info to LE. That is beyond highly suspicious.

On the facebook page, when the missing SD cards were being talked about, it WAS said that LE was aware of it and IIRC they were trying to get a search warrant for the land. Also, IIRC, the land is owned by SA grandmother.

elepher50
His azz woulda been out of that house after threatening to kill BD and Hailey back in Feb/March - and then he was allowed to move in?

Zahra, Jonathan and now the possiblities surrounding this new information just makes me furious.:furious::furious:

GourmetSoy
LE will get whomever is responsible for Hailey being missing, I have always had faith in that.

Who deletes information on their cell phone while being interrogated about the phone by the Police?

Someone who has something to hide....

cluciano63
01-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Did Hailey's "knockoff ipod" turn into an MP3 player now? Did LE take and find whatever it is we have been talking about for weeks, and what Billie told her friend was lost and NG said was broken?

elepher50

Something more than pot .... pot is cheap (I have been told that).

belimom

I actually almost laughed when I read that... I mean, really... :doh:

SilkySifaka

I agree that it might not be what it appears. If any of us had no computer at home i suspect we would be downloading pages. Actually I have here at home because I don't have a laptop and sometimes want to read true crime stories like in crime library and print them to read on the couch. It doesn't take long to add up to a couple hundred pages, only a few cases would do it.

Someone pointed out the Picton Pig farmer (vancouver case) was one in the affidavit. That story has fascinated me, i have the book, printed pages and an ebook on it. He is worse than bundy imo.

The other part is that i would not necessarily think twice if a partner had the same interest..ok i might think they were a little screwy with the masks stuff but would it occur to any of us that our partner did anything more than share something that we are into?

Even if he threatened me, iwould get the heck out but doubt it would cross my mind that it had anything to do with my hobby since it doesn't make me violent..the opposite actually.

She did tell LE the truth about the drugs. She did tell NG the truth about the poly. She did kick Shawn out.

Those three things make me think she may be guilty of little more than horrific judgement in men and like so many who do drugs, blind to half of what is going on around them. Lousy mom, not an accomplice if that makes sense.

Remember too that for us its a huge shock, all these revelations and bc so many were sure of her innocence, there is anger at the sense of betrayal but it isn't so much anything just discovered except to us.

imo.

curiousc
That's exactly why I think that. If whatever happened happened on Monday night rather than Sunday night, they really couldn't depend on DD not showing up. I truly think the sighting of the neighbor of Hailey on the phone in the back yard is mistaken because BD apparently HAD her phone with her that day. That's another reason I think something happened Sunday night. Hailey didn't need the phone on Monday, so BD took her phone... :( (I don't want to phrase that another way right now...but you all know what I mean, I'm sure.)

Also, not reporting her missing until Tuesday gives them extra time to figure out their story, fill in the holes, etc. Of course, they forgot about cell phone pings apparently.

But, then again, why was the door locked at 4 pm? (cross examining myself here) If SA was gone for a period of time that day to his mom's house, he had no idea DD would show up during that time and perhaps find evidence of something.

salvarenga
I just want to remind everyone, what searches we have done on our PC's. Imagine if you will what they would find. I am not saying they are innocent, I am just saying......

Here's the difference, I would hope, none of us are going to show up in a probable cause statement for a warrant where a child is missing.

sherbetjello
01-12-2011, 01:13 PM
I read on this forum that the trap cameras were on private land owned by SA's family. LE needs probable cause to get a search warrant.

But a crime took place, theft? Does this not matter even if it took place on private property?

jegoslee
01-12-2011, 01:13 PM
The allegation about BD and SA having a fascination with or interest in true crime/mass murders doesn't, in itself, raise a red flag for me. What DOES raise a red flag is that every document listed in the affidavit was printed between 09/01/2010 and 10/05/2010. I've pursued several hobbies in my life, but I don't know that I'd call something that lasted just over 30 days a hobby. It almost appears as if someone might have been looking for something and no more documents were printed after 10/05/2010 because maybe they found what they were looking for. KWIM???

Sailor Bug
01-12-2011, 01:14 PM
These new revelations are...I don't have the words. Had to take care of things IRL and hadn't checked the news or the threads since late afternoon yesterday. Before seeing all of this today, what set off my hinky meter was BD saying (she thought) she was a wonderful mother. That statement sat wrong with me, and sent up a warning bell. I started chewing on the possibility of family involvement until I could spend some time here. Now this.

I don't like that BD lied about when SA moved in.
Police were called to a domestic dispute on February of 2010 where SA threatened to KILL both Hailey and BD.

BD states on NG that SA only moved in 4 months ago

Why the hell would BD have SA move in after the threats

Now I understand why Hailey was afraid of him...

I'm so heartbroken reading all of this today

Quiche
01-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Something more than pot .... pot is cheap (I have been told that).

Not around here. Very easy to spend $140. jmo

elepher50
01-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Okay Sarx ... you need to weigh in here ... where should the searches need to take place and do you need any help locating places of interest in Scurry? Like do you need help pinpointing properties - we can pitch in and help.

Mustang Sally
SA had a blackberry....

I have said that all along....He had lots of money to spend on himself (phones with internet service, sceery masks, drugs...etc.) because he was being physically supported by mommy, grandmother & girlfriend!

Is that a fact you got from the pdf files?

Dear God...Please Bring Hailey Home Alive!!!!

cluciano63
Please don't anyone say hindsight is 20/20 re: Billie and SA here... she knew exactly what/who she was moving into the home with her children and basically left Hailey to fend for herself against him, so that she could have her "man." Hailey would just have to learn to deal with it, apparently.

SurfieTX
Where is 1808? I can't get it to come up. Any chance you meant 1606?

Took me a bit to find it too. It's by the small airport, Farm to Market road 1808.

MCDRAW
His azz woulda been out of that house after threatening to kill BD and Hailey back in Feb/March - and then he was allowed to move in?

Zahra, Jonathan and now the possiblities surrounding this new information just makes me furious.:furious::furious:

I wonder why she kept dating him after the threat. And I wonder why Clint didn't insist that Hailey move in with him after the threat.

Velouria
And now, for today's NOT so shocking news:

Nancy will indeed be covering Hailey's case tonight - HLN just ran a promo.

No mention of Billie or Clint as guests, though.

elepher50

Wow ... just wow it could have been for pot then.

belimom
01-12-2011, 01:16 PM

Yeah, like - 'when does rigor mortis set in', 'how to pass a LDT', 'would there be any DNA left after a body was torched with a welding torch'... :no:

Dum-Dum Sucker
Actually the exact wording is:

On the second attempt to conduct a polygraph examination of DUNN, she did submit to the polygraph and the results of the examination was deception indicated, meaning that ADKINS failed the polygraph examination on the relevant questions of participation in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

I think the ADKINS part might have been a typo. I think the person meant to type DUNN and in the haste of getting the search warrant ready mistyped. Of course, that is just my personal opinion.

Yes. This is my opinion, too, only you explained it much better than I did. :)

nursebeeme
and someone stoooooopid!

looking4clues
01-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Did Hailey's "knockoff ipod" turn into an MP3 player now? Did LE take and find whatever it is we have been talking about for weeks, and what Billie told her friend was lost and NG said was broken?

If you read the actual affidavit, it states it states specifically it's a "new" iPod. In the news report, it's called an MP3 player, but the affidavit says iPod which makes me believe it IS an iPod and LE has it IF it's an iPod Touch. (That's an assumption on my part, of course, but they were specific.)

salvarenga
I have said that all along....He had lots of money to spend on himself (phones with internet service, sceery masks, drugs...etc.) because he was being physically supported by mommy, grandmother & girlfriend!

Not Nurse....but yes it is listed in the PDF files.

GourmetSoy

Right. He let's them look at the cell phone, they give it back and question him about what they saw. He then deletes the info while they are questioning him? Sounds like he thinks he's playing a game.

curiousc
01-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Honestly, did SA or both SA/BD think they were going to get away with this?

Why? Why? Why?

belimom
01-12-2011, 01:18 PM
The allegation about BD and SA having a fascination with or interest in true crime/mass murders doesn't, in itself, raise a red flag for me. What DOES raise a red flag is that every document listed in the affidavit was printed between 09/01/2010 and 10/05/2010. I've pursued several hobbies in my life, but I don't know that I'd call something that lasted just over 30 days a hobby. It almost appears as if someone might have been looking for something and no more documents were printed after 10/05/2010 because maybe they found what they were looking for. KWIM???

Could be that someone at Billie's work said 'don't do this anymore'.

Paulette
01-12-2011, 01:19 PM

I'm thinking meth. Causes grandiose behavior (among other things). I was on a jury of a home invasion, 5 counts plus 2 special circumstances of a guy that had been on a meth spree. Some meth users do the most unspeakable things.

nursebeeme
01-12-2011, 01:20 PM

yes, sorry Sally for not saying that...

on the SWS it listed SA's phone as a blackberry

tfrohning
01-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Why do these guys always run to mommy or grandma ???

I think SA is mama boy? Do we know if he only child?

I felt the first time I heard he went to his mom house and than grandma house....IDK why I just thought hmmm mama boy...

not that I thought he was guilty at time... but that has now change:furious:

Chili Fries
01-12-2011, 01:22 PM

This case reminds me of Mackenzie Cowell, she was an older teen who was killed by a guy obsessed with murder, Chris Wilson. He was just a casual acquaintance but the info about SA fantasizing about mutilating deer made me think of Wilson, who had worked in the funeral industry and talked about mutilating corpses. Definitely a big red flag when you see somebody too far into this stuff and who seems somewhat awkwardly socialized, like SA appears to be.

MCDRAW
Please don't anyone say hindsight is 20/20 re: Billie and SA here... she knew exactly what/who she was moving into the home with her children and basically left Hailey to fend for herself against him, so that she could have her "man." Hailey would just have to learn to deal with it, apparently.

Why didn't Clint step in? He lived across from them, he had to have heard things. And living in a small community, I am certain he heard about the threat. It just appears that no one was there for Hailey.

nursebeeme
put on your big gurl panties for NG tonight! ((and maybe some pullups if you need em)

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?v=wall

belimom
I think SA is mama boy? Do we know if he only child?

I felt the first time I heard he went to his mom house and than grandma house....IDK why I just thought hmmm mama boy...

not that I thought he was guilty at time... but that has now change:furious:

No, he's not an only child. He has a younger brother who is a minor that we can't sleuth.

gngr~snap
I wonder why she kept dating him after the threat. And I wonder why Clint didn't insist that Hailey move in with him after the threat.

Could he have been blackmailing BD? Is that why she mentioned going to pick up drugs? She's a nurse and her job would be at stake...

nursebeeme
01-12-2011, 01:24 PM
a supposed relative on on one of the fb pages (just paraphrasing and no link hope I finally did this right) said that BD had changed since she was with SA and not for the better... And she is shocked over this according to her and walking around in a haze with this new info

jegoslee
01-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Could be that someone at Billie's work said 'don't do this anymore'.

Good point! That's why I LOVE this forum... a wealth of perspectives! :D

Linda7NJ
01-12-2011, 01:25 PM
I agree that it might not be what it appears. If any of us had no computer at home i suspect we would be downloading pages. Actually I have here at home because I don't have a laptop and sometimes want to read true crime stories like in crime library and print them to read on the couch. It doesn't take long to add up to a couple hundred pages, only a few cases would do it.

Someone pointed out the Picton Pig farmer (vancouver case) was one in the affidavit. That story has fascinated me, i have the book, printed pages and an ebook on it. He is worse than bundy imo.

The other part is that i would not necessarily think twice if a partner had the same interest..ok i might think they were a little screwy with the masks stuff but would it occur to any of us that our partner did anything more than share something that we are into?

Even if he threatened me, iwould get the heck out but doubt it would cross my mind that it had anything to do with my hobby since it doesn't make me violent..the opposite actually.

She did tell LE the truth about the drugs. She did tell NG the truth about the poly. She did kick Shawn out.

Those three things make me think she may be guilty of little more than horrific judgement in men and like so many who do drugs, blind to half of what is going on around them. Lousy mom, not an accomplice if that makes sense.

Remember too that for us its a huge shock, all these revelations and bc so many were sure of her innocence, there is anger at the sense of betrayal but it isn't so much anything just discovered except to us.

imo.

For me, it was never that he had a interest in horror movies and collected masks. It's the fact that he liked wearing them and dressing up like a murderer that did me in. He liked to have photos taken of himself wearing them and "etc" Still don't know exactly what the "ETC" was for him....but the possibilities are really scary. imo

nursebeeme
01-12-2011, 01:27 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125084&page=2

link for eller and anyone else interested in helping out the SAR folks....

(((note it is a members only link...)))

SuziQ
yes, sorry Sally for not saying that...

on the SWS it listed SA's phone as a blackberry

That phone has GPS. I am praying to god that his GPS was in active mode. My phone is very accurate and shows exactly where I am within a couple of feet. However, IIRC, the phones GPS does not come activated, you have to go in and manually change it to active. I always make sure ours are set to active.

Daisyjane
Has there been any mention of Billie or Shawn being into video/photography? If so, this, together with their collection of murders/death/violence materials, might possibly point to a 'snuff' film.

bellyup
01-12-2011, 01:30 PM

I would disagree. While I am not a pot smoker I do know many many people (including close family members) that smoke pot on a regular basis. While it's entirely possible to obtain "psychoactive" marijuana not all of it is (not by a long shot). And pot with psychoactive additives has been around FOREVER. Peyote was hot stuff back in the late 60's / early 70's and was often laced into marijuana.

hollye
01-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Okay, got the grandmother''s property added.

Chili Fries
01-12-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm thinking meth. Causes grandiose behavior (among other things). I was on a jury of a home invasion, 5 counts plus 2 special circumstances of a guy that had been on a meth spree. Some meth users do the most unspeakable things.

Good point, there could be meth involved and it makes you paranoid too. But what we know for sure is that the affidavits say narcotics so I think that's probably pain pills. It's interesting that, on different episodes of NG, Billie made comments about taking both Ativan, which is also abused recreationally, and pain pills.

impatientredhead
Could he have been blackmailing BD? Is that why she mentioned going to pick up drugs? She's a nurse and her job would be at stake...

are you a nurse after your license is revoked?

LisaB
After reading the affidavits, it occurs to me... if BD/SA knew Hailey was not coming back, and if it is a fact that drug dealers will accept items in trade, why didn't they trade Haley's BRAND NEW IPOD, instead of hitting the ATM. This would have kept there from being a record of the withdrawal of cash, AND would eliminate a piece of evidence that everyone says Hailey would have taken with her if she had run away.

belimom
01-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Has there been any mention of Billie or Shawn being into video/photography? If so, this, together with their collection of murders/death/violence materials, might possibly point to a 'snuff' film.

I'm beginning to think that's why he took the media cards from the cameras, maybe not to hide evidence from LE so much as for his own personal use.

Horrendous.
:sick:

AmandaReckonwith
put on your big gurl panties for NG tonight! ((and maybe some pullups if you need em)

I am rarely surprised or shocked. But I thought Billie and Shawn were being persecuted.

I was leaning towards stranger abduction. Sheesh, I hate these cases.

btw, I put some of the Michael Myers site posts on the case album.

Truthwillsetufree

Oh ya better believe it...NG's comin' and He77's comin' with her!:bananalama:

nursebeeme
Law enforcement have scheduled a news conference for 4 p.m. today at the Civic Center in Colorado City.

According to the documents, Billie Jean Dunn -- Hailey's mother -- and Adkins had a fascination with murders of family, serial killers, the occult and similar topics. Billie Jean Dunn described the topics as a "hobby," according to the information.

Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, said today he is growing more fearful, after the information in the affidavits was released, that harm may have come to his daughter.

"I'm in shock," he said. "I don't want to believe that you could hurt her."

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/hailey_dunn_arrest_affidavits_missing_teen/

****also**** press conference at 4pm texas time.... (((not sure if it is going to be streamed as none of them have been so far)))))

alwaysonmymind
01-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Billboard on Tom Landry Highway in Arlington, Texas has Find Hailey info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jriedlinger
01-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Clint was in a pot haze is why he didn't step in. He maybe cute and otherwise a good person but it is, what it is. Listen to Hailey's words, someone posted from FB about his new baby and he couldn't even take care of the kids he already had.

mahoneys07
01-12-2011, 01:35 PM
This case reminds me of Mackenzie Cowell, she was an older teen who was killed by a guy obsessed with murder, Chris Wilson. He was just a casual acquaintance but the info about SA fantasizing about mutilating deer made me think of Wilson, who had worked in the funeral industry and talked about mutilating corpses. Definitely a big red flag when you see somebody too far into this stuff and who seems somewhat awkwardly socialized, like SA appears to be.

Yes, Mackenzie's case is very near and dear to my heart..I too can see some resemblences and the mention of A. Crowley made me ill.

daisy7
01-12-2011, 01:36 PM
a supposed relative on on one of the fb pages (just paraphrasing and no link hope I finally did this right) said that BD had changed since she was with SA and not for the better... And she is shocked over this according to her and walking around in a haze with this new info

Close, Nursie, but you need to give a link to the FB comment :)

Wondergirl
01-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Honestly, did SA or both SA/BD think they were going to get away with this?

Why? Why? Why?

The absolute worst part of following a case like this, is that WHY never gets answered, and if it does, it never makes one bit of sense.

The best we may hope to get is who, when, where and how?

Where is Hailey? :(

GourmetSoy
01-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Law enforcement have scheduled a news conference for 4 p.m. today at the Civic Center in Colorado City.

According to the documents, Billie Jean Dunn -- Hailey's mother -- and Adkins had a fascination with murders of family, serial killers, the occult and similar topics. Billie Jean Dunn described the topics as a "hobby," according to the information.

Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, said today he is growing more fearful, after the information in the affidavits was released, that harm may have come to his daughter.

****also**** press conference at 4pm texas time.... (((not sure if it is going to be streamed as none of them have been so far)))))

I feel so unbelievably sorry for CD right now I can't hardly stand it.

cluciano63
01-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Clint was in a pot haze is why he didn't step in. He maybe cute and otherwise a good person but it is, what it is. Listen to Hailey's words, someone posted from FB about his new baby and he couldn't even take care of the kids he already had.

I think you are right...we don't even know if he had a job, ever had his own place since the split, etc. No doubt at all that he loves Hailey, but no indication he was in any position to be a solid, reliable parent either.

Ellebelle
01-12-2011, 01:38 PM

Exactly the way I was thinking. Oxycontin, Soma, and Methadone is big around here.

imawitch
01-12-2011, 01:39 PM

My heart is aching for Hailey,..

as per CD, I feel so sad for him..he must be beside himself, right now, jmo

Im chanting that hailey will be found soon..

eta, I may not post much, but I read here every day,,I wanna thank everyone for keeping me in the loop, for the links

Lera213
This is all getting ugly. LE really has to push harder to find HD.

Kamille

She lied about the drugs IMO because, just like CD, she is also going to be suffering a lot of colateral damage if it turns out that she is not responsible for what ultimately happened to Hailey. (she is responsible for bringing SA and all his weirdness into Hailey's life though if it turns out that he has killed Hailey on his own)

Because of the investigation, CD lost his home and she would likely have lost her job if the drug information got out. Not to say that either of them were living within the law but that's a risk they took on a daily basis. You never know what might happen and when you'll have LE involved in your life.

BD likely isn't that familiar with how cases work and might have believed that she'd be cleared and this drug information and anything else she's been caught out on would remain with LE. I guess she doesn't understand about FOIA and all.

Or...she's guilty and just didn't care. Hard to say really. :waitasec:

MOO

Bratislava

My thoughts exactly.

I have never believed that those who choose LE as a career are sick, twisted humans who might be planning crimes (though by choosing such a career they are choosing to be witnesses to the stuff we only read about). I think Law and Order SVU is gross but I don't judge the many folks who watch it. And I am glad that BD kept these materials in a box under her bed rather than her bookshelf because they would be less inflammatory to minors under a bed.

Velouria

AMEN!

Another case where a child is let down by the adults on all sides, and it really makes me :maddening:

Mustang Sally
And now, for today's NOT so shocking news:

Nancy will indeed be covering Hailey's case tonight - HLN just ran a promo.

No mention of Billie or Clint as guests, though.

I wish Nancy Grace read here...our facts are more up to date than the local media!

We found all the Michael Myers stuff out before it ever hit the media. Just like we found all the internet carp related to the Zarah Baker case. Some WS's actually went into the Viral World to sleuth Elisa & Adam Baker!

gngr~snap
01-12-2011, 01:41 PM
IF BD was for example... able to forge prescriptions... or phone them in... NOT SAYING SHE DID... It's a felony and because she was a nurse she'd know how to do it. Any nurse found guilty of a felony loses her license forever.
I read something about her failing to renew on time... in that case it can be reinstated.

nursebeeme
01-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Hi Impatientredhead!

I can answer that ((I am a verified nursing professional at websleuths))

She is a nurse (because she graduated from an accredited program) but she is not a "licensed" vocational nurse. In order for a license to be reinstated from revocation it depends on what the revocation for for, etc... I read the linked documents about a gazillion threads ago on BD to 'translate' them for others here.... she was practicing as a LVN under an expired license ((in other words she did not renew it))... she had a board hearing of which she did not attend (((personal aside: that makes NO SENSE TO ME AT ALL esp if it was just because of a bounced check to renew the license which is what a friend has told us)) so her LVN was revoked. Which means the onus is now on HER if she wants to practice again.

Most likely she will have to submit whatever CEU's are required in texas and pay the big huge bucks to reinstate it and also go before the board again.

Hope that made sense......

mechelle69
01-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Back this morning after I ran out of assignments here at work and have been trying to catch up. I have made it to #75 but I have to leave now. UUUUUUGH! Hopefully I will catch up later today...before it becomes tomorrow.

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 01:43 PM

I don't think he is talking to SA.....

SuziQ
01-12-2011, 01:44 PM

But do you want to act out what you read and see? Do you want to inflict that pain on others? Do you have a family member missing under suspicious circumstances? Etc, Etc..... It's apples and oranges

Im going to guess that you do what you do because you want to help people and care. That's why I do it. That's probably why most here at WS do it. We care about victims, innocent people, children and animals. People like us are a very compassionate bunch. We advocate for victims.

IMO, that is not why SA and BD were into it. They don't strike me as the victim advocate types.

It all comes down to motive. Anyone can make the argument that what so and so does is not nefarious because we do it ourselves. A guy who cheats on his wife is not unusual it happens all the time. But if either comes up missing you bet that affair becomes something nefarious and has now become a motive for murder.

imawitch

Hell hath no fury, like when ng is duped...jmo

Im tuning in tonite

bellyup

http://marijuanaprices.homestead.com/usa/Texas.html

$140 would buy A LOT marijuana in most areas. According to this, it would be close to 1/2 lb - 1 lb in TX depending on what it was. That's a lot and LIKELY not what two people even with decent habits are going to buy unless they are reselling it.

Lera213

I don't think he is talking to SA.....

what do you mean?

Velouria
We found all the Michael Myers stuff out before it ever hit the media. Just like we found all the internet carp related to the Zarah Baker case. Some WS's actually went into the Viral World to sleuth Elisa & Adam Baker!

Yep, teh really took one for the team there, as I recall. ;)

Sally, did you mean Virtual World? Though personally, I think Viral is a lot more accurate. :eek:

westsidefox64
01-12-2011, 01:45 PM

I had this problem the other night and had to download the adobe reader again. HTH

GourmetSoy
I just wanted to add that with this info coming out about BD and SA buying drugs that she will NOT be getting her nursing license back anytime soon. Also, it was said that her employer has supported her in getting her license back since it was revoked and I would venture to say that after the drug buying and internet searches and printing on company time that they will no longer be supportive of that either. Of course if something horrible has happened to HD and she is found responsible in any way, she won't have to worry about the above anyway.

Linda7NJ
I am rarely surprised or shocked. But I thought Billie and Shawn were being persecuted.

BBM I can't find them?:waitasec:

nursebeeme
01-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Close, Nursie, but you need to give a link to the FB comment :)
http://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn?v=wall
post down the page by CG

Wise Old Owl
01-12-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm wondering about the "illegal narcotics" as well.

Remember BD is a (or was) a nurse. She has far more knowledge about psychotropic drugs than others. I'm wondering if her place of employment has been asked to check the drug logs and inventory of drugs for discrepancies.

BD and SA's "hobby" is very disturbing - not when you look at any one fact - but when you look at the whole picture. Kinda like seeing the forest instead of the trees thing.

Couple that hobby with some potent hallucinogenic drugs .......

I'm wondering about morphine. Morphine can produce some vivid hallucinations. And those can cause someone to do unspeakable, horrific acts.

We get 31 pages. I'm wondering about the rest of DD's statement about that Monday, 12/27 when he climbed through that window and caught SA "in the headlights". You can bet that interview did NOT end there. LE did not need to include what was said after that to get the warrants - but you can bet THAT information is very very revealing.

They are building a very solid case. Please, I don't care which one, but either BD or SA need to start talking. "The first one that sings usually gets the deal".

Quiche
01-12-2011, 01:48 PM

$140 would buy A LOT marijuana in most areas. According to this, it would be close to 1/2 lb - 1 lb in TX depending on what it was. That's a lot and LIKELY not what two people even with decent habits are going to buy unless they are reselling it.

WOW! Not a full ounce 'round here.

LisaB

I believe there is a typographical error in the affidavits. In the section about BD's poly results, it refers to her as DUNN in almost every place, however, in EACH of them (the same content was clearly copied into each of the documents) it says ADKINS was "deception indicated" in the middle of that portion of the affidavit. I THINK that the paragraph was a cut-n-paste from the section dealing with ADKINS results, and they missed changing the name ADKINS to DUNN in that spot. It makes more sense if you substitute DUNN into the sentence.

tehcloser
what do you mean?

I mean I think that statement was to Billie.

Wise Old Owl
My thoughts exactly.

I have never believed that those who choose LE as a career are sick, twisted humans who might be planning crimes (though by choosing such a career they are choosing to be witnesses to the stuff we only read about). I think Law and Order SVU is gross but I don't judge the many folks who watch it. And I am glad that BD kept these materials in a box under her bed rather than her bookshelf because they would be less inflammatory to minors under a bed.
The affs do not say "under the bed". The material was found "in the bedroom". There are no more specific details as to where in the bedroom it was found.

redcar1

...Or planning to have a bunch of people over for NYE, 'for drinks'...

Mustang Sally
No, he's not an only child. He has a younger brother who is a minor that we can't sleuth.

That brings up red flags for me...Wonder of little brother knows DD or goes to the same High School!

Didn't local LE cancel the talk that they were planning for the local High School.

Where exactly is the High School located? Is it in CCity like the Middle School that HD went to?

Dear God...Please Bring Hailey Home Alive!!

gogrannypop
01-12-2011, 01:49 PM

ITA. Maybe a 1/2 oz.

bellyup
01-12-2011, 01:49 PM

I think meth is HIGHLY unlikely in this case. None of the people involved look like tweekers (and they have a classic hollowed out look that is almost unmistakable) , it's pretty expensive, and I based on what locals have reported isn't very popular in the area.

I think we are most likely looking at prescription medications (pills) or cocaine / crack.

Bratislava
01-12-2011, 01:50 PM
I think SA clocked in at work, got himself a drink, waited until BD left for work, then returned to the house and kidnapped Hailey. The cell phone pings hint at this scenario, esp. since he next drove out to his mother's "neck of the woods".

I think BD was not involved, though her refusal to see the truth about SA is quite disturbing. JMO.

JenRen

I'm just going by when my ex would use it, this was about 10 years ago. There is no way you could get 1/2 lb for just $140. My guess is that's about an ounce worth. MOO!!

nursebeeme
what do you mean? I am not teh... but I took his statement to be directed at BD.... that he doesn't want to believe she could hurt Hailey

impatientredhead
01-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Hell hath no fury, like when ng is duped...jmo

Im tuning in tonite

the comment that it if it walks a duck and it looks like a duck its an f'n crack whorin duck struck me as oddly funny. People at work want to know what I am laughing about. Don't think I can explain it.

Is she insane enough to go on Nancy tonite?
Or after the Duckett case would the network let her on at this point?

nursebeeme
01-12-2011, 01:52 PM
I think SA clocked in at work, got himself a drink, waited until BD left for work, then returned to the house and kidnapped Hailey. The cell phone pings hint at this scenario, esp. since he next drove out to his mother's "neck of the woods".

I think BD was not involved, though her refusal to see the truth about SA is quite disturbing. JMO.

ITA Bratislava (whenever I see your user name I get hungry for a German Bratwurst!!! LOL)

tracyf1008
01-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Did you all see the Jaunuary 27, 2011 typographical error in the affadavits? did I spell that right?

Bratislava
01-12-2011, 01:54 PM
The difference is most of us would have one or two searches specifically related to a case that we were following, maybe have some hard copy true crime books, etc. Not specific and graphic detailed information which it seems like LE is indicating they have found.

The other thing that strikes me is the dates that they were printed. A month before Halloween / Sahmain. That isn't a coiencidence IMO. I wonder if something was "planned" for back then and fell through.

Samhain? I don't recall seeing that mentioned on the affadavit. Wow. Isn't that, like, the OCCULT or something? People that know about that stuff, well, I'm just sayin'..... You know.

impatientredhead
01-12-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm just going by when my ex would use it, this was about 10 years ago. There is no way you could get 1/2 lb for just $140. My guess is that's about an ounce worth. MOO!!

They weren't buying pot, no way.
Based on posting on his page and his friends pages I would bet on ecstacy or meth. Street priced vicodin or oxy wouldn't be enough to get them really high for $140 bucks. Both being on ativan to come down makes me think meth or the like. If we are going with the sex theme a good case could be made for E.

Wondergirl
01-12-2011, 01:55 PM

Thank-you so much, AmandaReckonwith.

Your archive albums are absolutely unbelievable. Great work!!!!

Daisyjane
post down the page by CG

There's now a comment saying media update at 4PM today.

HEADS UP!

Linda7NJ

same here. It's screaming cheap in TX apparently.

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Samhain? I don't recall seeing that mentioned on the affadavit. Wow. Isn't that, like, the OCCULT or something? People that know about that stuff, well, I'm just sayin'..... You know.

lol, What are you saying, you knew what it meant. :crazy:

kikid
01-12-2011, 01:57 PM
this part of the affidavit bothers me most:

"During the onset of the investigation ADKINS indicated HAILEY DUNN was a good girl and was very positive about her character. As the investigation continued ADKINS began to report that Hailey DUNN was promiscuous, sexually active, and participated in drug use. ADKINS is the only person to tell investigators about any negative characteristics."

cluciano63
Somehow I doubt that Billie and SA's hobby is that of a Websleuther...

We all would have lots of hinky websites, google history, etc. if we got involved in a crime, but could also prove our involvement in this site dating back to whenever we joined. I'd be in worse trouble, as I also write novels, and have tons of notebooks filled with ideas about crimes involving missing kids, murdered husbands, etc...I have faith that LE will sort it out as far as whether or not SA and Billie are simply true crime junkies, or particpants in some sort on virtual game/life, or worse.

To me, what is relevant here is any lying that Billie has done. There is no excuse for that, no matter what, to me, when your child is missing. And yet we see it all the time...people do lie to LE, for stupid reasons, misguided loyalties, etc.

Whatever surfaces, it is clear that Billie is not the good, normal mom she presented herself to be. She moved a freak into her home who had threatened her child in some way. She knew that Hailey did not like him/was scared of him and tried to downplay that. She was putting her sexual needs above being a mom, keeping her daughter safe.

lillygator
wow - missed a whole lot from last night and this am....

sorry to say but what kind of mother is she? having a PARTY while her daughter is missing? sounds like she already knows where she is, thus getting on with her life.

I certainly hope she is fired from her job.

SailorMoon
01-12-2011, 01:58 PM
I, too, went to bed early, bad day at work and THUD.....wow. I'm speechless. I'm curious (as to a lot of things) but what BD's friend who was on here thinks?? I mean geeze....here are my questions/comments.

1. Why did SA even go to work that day? Can you imagine, he walks in, gets a Dr. Pepper, LOOKS AT HIS SUPERVISOR then leaves. ?????
2. On the ATM withdrawal, they may have found out that they could get a better deal by buying the bigger quantity.
3. Wow.....heck I forgot what questions I even had. I cannot wrap my brain around this. He was asking the killing the people questions on that thread back in what - 2005?? What the heck else has he done? Where is that other missing girl that his missing within 200 hours of there?

I keep thinking of that movie, where the very prominent black man and his friend had a hidden away house/torture chamber somewhere and his wife finally caught onto. She watched the videos of him and the girls. Can't remember who played her or the name of the movie -- but I'm now thinking....how many of those places and those types of people are really out there?????

WOWSERS...my head is still spinning.

Linda7NJ
ITA Bratislava (whenever I see your user name I get hungry for a German Bratwurst!!! LOL)

:floorlaugh: I always think baklava!

Truthwillsetufree
They weren't buying pot, no way.
Based on posting on his page and his friends pages I would bet on ecstacy or meth. Street priced vicodin or oxy wouldn't be enough to get them really high for $140 bucks. Both being on ativan to come down makes me think meth or the like. If we are going with the sex theme a good case could be made for E.

I can't believe people pay $140.00 for drugs, what a waste.....

MCDRAW
01-12-2011, 01:59 PM
this part of the affidavit bothers me most:

"During the onset of the investigation ADKINS indicated HAILEY DUNN was a good girl and was very positive about her character. As the investigation continued ADKINS began to report that Hailey DUNN was promiscuous, sexually active, and participated in drug use. ADKINS is the only person to tell investigators about any negative characteristics."

Me too. That is when I decided he was guilty.

LisaB
01-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Ok - these trap cameras with the missing cards. That area needs to be sealed off - IMO. TES needs to get there ASAP and look there.

Look to BD for those cards. I get a very strange feeling she was the "camerman".

I understood these cameras to be stationary with a motion detector to trigger recording (no cameraman). I think that SA MIGHT have kept the cards as a souvenir, commiting his acts in front of them intentionally to create this record, but he also might have remembered they were there only after the fact and collected them to destroy the evidence.

It would be interesting to see how many of those cameras have his fingerprints on htem. Presumably the only other prints should be those of the "owners".

Gardenlady
01-12-2011, 02:00 PM
One of the items on the list of topics BD had printed out was info on Aleister Crowley from wikipedia. So I headed over there, and on the Crowley wikipedia entry I found some pretty disturbing stuff about sex and children, "sex magic", sex and violence, etc. I hope to God that this type of stuff wasn't part of some plan they had...

Lera213
01-12-2011, 02:00 PM
post down the page by CG

a better link

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=143235089068357&id=100001251492620

epresley
01-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Hey Websleuth Family,

As a father of three daughters, 14, 12, and 8, I am both heartsick and furious over this case and the direction it has turned. I am hurt, once again, to find that "humans" can be so cruel, so devoid of feelings, that they could hurt another person, let alone, a kid. I have faithfully followed the Natalee Holloway, Casey Anthony, Morgan Harrington, Haleigh Cummings, etc., etc., etc. cases, only to find myself confused and upset time and again. As a Christian, I know I should feel some empathy, some sort of understanding for those who commit these crimes, but I don't. I think they should be thrown in general population and fed to the piranhas that prey there. We're not meant to understand everything, every day, but man, how can this be? And worse yet, why? I stood 10' feet away from my oldest daughter at the homecoming football game (she had a "date" and I wouldn't let her out of my sight!). I'm overprotective, so what? How and why are some people on this Earth if they're here to cause pain, harm, and torture?????

Confused/upset.

imawitch

I am wiccan, and refer to halloween as samhain..it is a spiritual holiday for me..

eta, I have lit a white candle for Hailey..hoping Le can find her soon

I think sa has something to do w/Hailey missing..

as for Bd? not sure, im on the fence with splinters ...but my hinky meter is going a mile a minute,mo

Truthwillsetufree
One of the items on the list of topics BD had printed out was info on Aleister Crowley from wikipedia. So I headed over there, and on the Crowley wikipedia entry I found some pretty disturbing stuff about sex and children, "sex magic", sex and violence, etc. I hope to God that this type of stuff wasn't part of some plan they had...

I don't think I even want to know.

Wondergirl
01-12-2011, 02:03 PM

belimom
01-12-2011, 02:03 PM

OMG... I didn't enter the 'dark underworld' (<--- my own term) during Zahra's case, but for those of you who did, does this sound similar? OMG... omg... :cry:

Hopeful One
01-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Have any pictures of the inside of the house been released (as they were in Zahra's case)?

tfrohning
01-12-2011, 02:05 PM
I tend to agree; however, it really needs to be established if this was a true hobby of Billie's prior to her getting involved with SA.

If BD was really interesting in True Crime was she a member at an site like WS?

bellyup
01-12-2011, 02:05 PM

It really is a thing that goes by area (that website has all states at the bottom) In NY for example an ounce would be near $230 +++ Here (Ohio) it's more around $120 - $160. It's VERY cheap in TX from the posts I'm seeing / reading.

I am always surprised that the prices do not change much (if at all) with time. I know that my brother (10 years old than I am) reported paying $10 for a gram which is the same prices my friends paid ... which is close to what is reported now for my area ($10-15).

belimom
01-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I believe there is a typographical error in the affidavits. In the section about BD's poly results, it refers to her as DUNN in almost every place, however, in EACH of them (the same content was clearly copied into each of the documents) it says ADKINS was "deception indicated" in the middle of that portion of the affidavit. I THINK that the paragraph was a cut-n-paste from the section dealing with ADKINS results, and they missed changing the name ADKINS to DUNN in that spot. It makes more sense if you substitute DUNN into the sentence.

I am wiccan, and refer to halloween as samhain..it is a spiritual holiday for me..

eta, I have lit a white candle for Hailey..hoping Le can find her soon

I think sa has something to do w/Hailey missing..

as for Bd? not sure, im on the fence with splinters ...but my hinky meter is going a mile a minute,mo

BBM

My fence is starting to crumble.

Velouria

ITA. I'm waaay too cheap to use drugs.

Paulette
She lied about the drugs IMO because, just like CD, she is also going to be suffering a lot of colateral damage if it turns out that she is not responsible for what ultimately happened to Hailey. (she is responsible for bringing SA and all his weirdness into Hailey's life though if it turns out that he has killed Hailey on his own)

Because of the investigation, CD lost his home and she would likely have lost her job if the drug information got out. Not to say that either of them were living within the law but that's a risk they took on a daily basis. You never know what might happen and when you'll have LE involved in your life.

BD likely isn't that familiar with how cases work and might have believed that she'd be cleared and this drug information and anything else she's been caught out on would remain with LE. I guess she doesn't understand about FOIA and all.

Or...she's guilty and just didn't care. Hard to say really. :waitasec:

MOO

She'll never work in nursing again. Who would hire her after all the info about drugs & printing that Gawd awful stuff at work? Besides, her license was permanently revoked. I wouldn't be surprised if her son was taken from her & CD demanded she vacate the house. Just on her admission of using narcotics.

Hopeful One
01-12-2011, 02:07 PM
If BD was really interesting in True Crime was she a member at an site like WS?

I wondered that too. It would be interesting to find out. Maybe not since they didn't have a home computer. I'm wondering how limited her access to such sites was at work. Did she print those articles during her lunch or was she allowed (maybe allowed is the wrong word - maybe her internet use wasn't closely monitored) to browse the web all day?

tfrohning
01-12-2011, 02:08 PM
or at the Motel where the dogs last hit.
I do think drugs were involved. He may have given HD drugs to be the cool SD figure and used it to groom or abuse her.
very sick.

I really like to know who she was chillin with at Willow Park Inn in Snyder(MS post in March)

bellyup
01-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by bellyup View Post

Not sure if this was sarcasm or not ? LOL.
Samhain is actually a Gaelic / Pagan festival http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain and has little to nothing to do with the occult.

HOWEVER ~ the Halloween movie series that SA was fond of plays up "Samhain" as some sort of occult like event in which the main character somes back to life and does his dirty work.

Linda7NJ
01-12-2011, 02:10 PM

It really is a thing that goes by area (that website has all states at the bottom) In NY for example an ounce would be near $230 +++ Here (Ohio) it's more around $120 - $160. It's VERY cheap in TX from the posts I'm seeing / reading.

I am always surprised that the prices do not change much (if at all) with time. I know that my brother (10 years old than I am) reported paying $10 for a gram which is the same prices my friends paid ... which is close to what is reported now for my area ($10-15).

wow, I'm old. Back in the early 80's it was about 40-60 bucks an ounze....okay it was more like the vary late 70's

mahoneys07

as I said earlier as soon as I seen A. Crowley I was ill theres been quite a few refrences to Crowley in Mackenzie Cowell case.

Very sick stuff and it only gets worse.

Truthwillsetufree

Uh, me too. $140.00 buys a nice pair of shoes!

nursebeeme
01-12-2011, 02:11 PM
CONCLUSION BY INVESTIGATORS

The court documents, say investigators believe Adkins was the last person to have seen Hailey, on December 27th. Investigators also believe that Hailey was "kidnapped and transported to another location against her will."

No one has currently been arrested or charged with any crime. NewsWest9 has made repeated calls to authorities investigating the case for comment on the documents, but those calls have not been returned.

NewsWest9 has crews in Colorado City actively working this story. We will have the latest on NewsWest9 at 4, 5 and 6 and right here on NewsWest9.com.

more at link
http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13830886

Velouria
01-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Uh, me too. $140.00 buys a nice pair of shoes!

I knew there was something about you I liked, Truth! :highfive:

impatientredhead
01-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi Impatientredhead!

I can answer that ((I am a verified nursing professional at websleuths))

She is a nurse (because she graduated from an accredited program) but she is not a "licensed" vocational nurse. In order for a license to be reinstated from revocation it depends on what the revocation for for, etc... I read the linked documents about a gazillion threads ago on BD to 'translate' them for others here.... she was practicing as a LVN under an expired license ((in other words she did not renew it))... she had a board hearing of which she did not attend (((personal aside: that makes NO SENSE TO ME AT ALL esp if it was just because of a bounced check to renew the license which is what a friend has told us)) so her LVN was revoked. Which means the onus is now on HER if she wants to practice again.

Most likely she will have to submit whatever CEU's are required in texas and pay the big huge bucks to reinstate it and also go before the board again.

Hope that made sense......

Thank you, I do appreciate the clarification.
Not my area of expertise but did work in the dental field for a decade or so and had to know the licensing rules for assistants, hygiene, and the docs.

From what I could see in the docs they said she deceptively practice without a license, nothing about fees being late or bouncing. And she was notified and served at her current home address (it was posted here that the check bounced, she didn't know that happened, and was unaware of the hearing because that went to some mystery address). My interpretation was that this was an ethics issue?

I did notice the same day of her hearing three people surrendered their licenses due to criminal charges unrelated to nursing. Can they get their licenses back at some point? Or why surrender instead of letting them revoke?

Linda7NJ
01-12-2011, 02:13 PM

I have even stopped associating with a few friends that still do indulge when I became a mom.

I always imagine my name and face splashed across the front page of my newspaper if I were to do anything wrong. If I dropped dead tomorrow, there is nothing in my home that would embarrass my son or my mother! That's just the way I roll:rocker:

MCDRAW
01-12-2011, 02:14 PM
CONCLUSION BY INVESTIGATORS

The court documents, say investigators believe Adkins was the last person to have seen Hailey, on December 27th. Investigators also believe that Hailey was "kidnapped and transported to another location against her will."

No one has currently been arrested or charged with any crime. NewsWest9 has made repeated calls to authorities investigating the case for comment on the documents, but those calls have not been returned.

NewsWest9 has crews in Colorado City actively working this story. We will have the latest on NewsWest9 at 4, 5 and 6 and right here on NewsWest9.com.

more at link
http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13830886

Are they thinking SA sold her?

nursebeeme
01-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Adkins is a frequent commenter on the Michael-Myers.net. The site lists more than 600 comments under his membership name -- unconscious_mind78.

His membership goes back several years and at times makes reference to his enjoyment of violence. In 2007, for example, he discussed being single, and said, “My last girlfriend broke my heart so I broke her jaw.”

He posted on another forum, “I came to find that my fascination with the Halloween Series to be an obsession more than a hobby.”

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/exclusive-shawn-adkins-interest-website-further-re/

Gardenlady
01-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Probably not, but worth a shot to ask: any Juggalos amongst the WSers here? I know a little bit about the subculture, but would be interested in hearing some info firsthand from Jugs/fans, given that BD/SA printed some stuff on the group.

gypsyblue
moo.... Im thinkin SA went to work planning to go home sick or somethin, for some devious reason, and an argument or firing or quitting came shortly afterward....

curiousc
Are they thinking SA sold her?

Or could be that he took her to another location and that's where another criminal act occurred.

Lera213
01-12-2011, 02:16 PM
You know I don't know if this is wishful thinking on my part or what but I think maybe BH relied on SA way to much. He was abusive and she entered the roll of an abusive woman. One that obeyed him, if he said print this from work, she did it. She might not have liked it, or engaged in that hobby like SA did, but she enabled it for him...either to keep him tame, or just a submissive response to him. Did she do drugs? Maybe, but I think she was more probably addicted to prescription drugs if she was. I think SA manipulated her so much.

I was an abused woman once and I can tell you, my eyes were closed shut to what was going on. My family and friends told me stuff and I still didn't see it. My rose colored glasses stayed on for 3 years. What happened to change that is, just something so small opened my eyes ever so slowly.

I'm thinking this is the case, and she did lie because her eyes are opening now, and SA set her up in a way. He made it look like she was guilty as sin too.

IF she is totally innocent of any crime, she will never work as a nurse again, where will she go? Yep further into drugs unless she has a family member that pulls her through.

To her friends that are close, hold her, be there for her in case she needs you.

If she is guilty then the truth will come out because frankly I don't think BH can hold much more in before she tells it all. She has nothing to loose now. She doesn't have to worry about her reputation, that is gone. She doesn't have to worry about her Job, that is long gone. She doesn't have to worry about her relationship with SA, that is long gone. Now after all this if she is caught in one more lie. I'll say she is guilty.

MOO

Truthful Lies
(this is my virtual "thank" to adknowledge the first post - using tapatalk app as no internet yet in new place, and cannot "thank")

I know I always chime in with this stuff, and I do believe SA is directly involved/not sure about BD other than major codependence issues).

I will personally say that I had a huge problem with narcotics (haven't touched one in almost a year) and I still knew what was going on, etc. I functioned completely while abusing pretty heavily. I've never seen a person high on oxy/roxy/hydrocodone or whatever they were doing that incapacitated their moral reasoning. Ever. I've seen extreme examples (finding an in law with a needle in their arm passed out was the moment of OMG) and I have a hard time imagining someone pretty high wanting to do all that "work".

Also, opiates kind of kill your sex drive. I know you guys know this but if someone is a habitual user (whether RXed - like I was, or not), they'll have horrible withdrawal symptoms. Wonder if something triggered rage while SA was going through wds, if he was a regular user. I can't imagine them taking the risk for the drugs during this unless the dependence was high. I booked a flight once just to go get narcotics from dr when I moved. Pathetic. Anyway, the withdrawal is horrible and usually people are very irritable and angry they don't have any. Just a thought.

Xoxo WS family :)

Mustang Sally
I understood these cameras to be stationary with a motion detector to trigger recording (no cameraman). I think that SA MIGHT have kept the cards as a souvenir, commiting his acts in front of them intentionally to create this record, but he also might have remembered they were there only after the fact and collected them to destroy the evidence.

It would be interesting to see how many of those cameras have his fingerprints on htem. Presumably the only other prints should be those of the "owners".

Good thoughts about the finger prints.

You are right about these cameras. Ours are camo colored and you attach them to sturdy trees with bungee cords. You can set them for close up pictures or wide angle shots. You try not to get them close to stray limbs so that the wind will not set them off. Ours take a series of 3 shots for each motion. We are gotten pics of our cats, foxes, squirrels and even thieves!

Hopeful One
01-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Adkins is a frequent commenter on the Michael-Myers.net. The site lists more than 600 comments under his membership name -- unconscious_mind78.

His membership goes back several years and at times makes reference to his enjoyment of violence. In 2007, for example, he discussed being single, and said, “My last girlfriend broke my heart so I broke her jaw.”

He posted on another forum, “I came to find that my fascination with the Halloween Series to be an obsession more than a hobby.”

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/exclusive-shawn-adkins-interest-website-further-re/

Okay, that is frightening. The more I read, the scarier this creep becomes. Shame on BD for allowing this man into her home with her children!!!!!!!! :furious:

curiousc
moo.... Im thinkin SA went to work planning to go home sick or somethin, for some devious reason, and an argument or firing or quitting came shortly afterward....

But his employer said that SA walked in, bought a pop, looked at him and walked out the door.

GourmetSoy

Yeah, $140 will buy groceries for my family or warm clothes for my kids. I can't tell you the last time I spent $140 on myself, let alone buying drugs with it. I can't even fathom it! She had her salary cut in half at least when she lost her nursing license, that family was hurting for money. She should have used that $140 towards paying her $1200 fine to get her license back! Just tells you where her priorities were/are.

nursebeeme
Thank you, I do appreciate the clarification.
Not my area of expertise but did work in the dental field for a decade or so and had to know the licensing rules for assistants, hygiene, and the docs.

From what I could see in the docs they said she deceptively practice without a license, nothing about fees being late or bouncing. And she was notified and served at her current home address (it was posted here that the check bounced, she didn't know that happened, and was unaware of the hearing because that went to some mystery address). My interpretation was that this was an ethics issue?

I did notice the same day of her hearing three people surrendered their licenses due to criminal charges unrelated to nursing. Can they get their licenses back at some point? Or why surrender instead of letting them revoke? depends on what the charges are but usually yes... if it was a drug charge they may have to take classes, have a preceptor, etc...depends on the state..
also to surrender a license means that you attended the hearing and notified the board...

revocation is when the board just revokes it... ((she didn't show up for the hearing so it was simply revoked))

hope that makes sense