PDA

View Full Version : TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Pages : [1] 2 3

imamaze
01-12-2011, 10:00 PM
http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss50/Connie2/Missing/Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. No bashing Law Enforcement. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Don't bash LE.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

eileenhawkeye
01-12-2011, 10:04 PM
Why did they keep showing old pictures of Hailey when she was very young on NG's show? I'm assuming that the family gave those pictures to NG. If the public is supposed to be looking for Hailey, then what good is a picture of her at 5-years-old going to do? Did they only take a couple of pictures of Hailey in the past year or two?

Beyond Belief
01-12-2011, 10:04 PM
I am glad BD was on NG tonight. I did as her friend C- asked us too, I listened to her and I heard her.

daisy7
01-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Thank you so much,hon,was pretty sure he said living room.I thought he said 9pm and with her skill would play till midnight.I think he was making a point,I believe.

I've been wondering about that comment from DD ever since I read the SW earlier. I asked my oldest DS about whether he would be able to project how long someone would play based on their skill level. He said, huh? We don't have an XBox, we have a PS3, so I asked one of my sons' friends (a neighbor who has an XBox). His response was (paraphrasing) "how could I know how long someone was gonna be playing XBox?"

winterrose
01-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Was Clint suppose to be on?I hadn't checked her site to see if he was and hadn't heard anyone say.Maybe he just wants to pull back from doing interviews together until this is cleared up more.

mechelle69
01-12-2011, 10:06 PM
How does anyone else feel about her having the guts to show up on NG tonight?

Honestly, I didn't expect to see BD to NG tonight. After everything that came out in the affidavits, I figured that embarrassment and/or shame would have kept her hidden in her house. I think it took alot of guts to go on NG tonight. I don't know if I trust what she says. I feel very betrayed after reading the affidavits. But, as a person who has made some really bad and naive choices as an adult, I want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Wise Old Owl
01-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Oh how I wish NG or Jean C would have brought up those creepy masks. I want to see BD squirm on that question. She has to know about them. Has to have seen them. Are they (or were they) ever in her house?

Ransom
01-12-2011, 10:08 PM
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26469659/detail.html

Posted earlier, but from Clint. "Some" posters have said that CD wasn't on NG because he wanted to distant himself. I do not agree with that (see link above). JMO and I do not think Billie would hurt Hailey. FWIW.

tamfish
Its hard to keep up with these pages: someone asked what does BD do at the hospital since she isn't a nurse? She said on NG tonight that she is a "secretary". FWIW, I am a secretary myself at a small, hometown business and I spend plenty of time reading WS at work!! And posting on my Facebook... so it isn't that unusual or unethical, it just depends on the employer.

I really wish NG would have asked BD some better questions and then LET HER ANSWER. NG cuts people off to quickly and there are way too many commercial breaks. :( Anyway -- if you ask me the REAL story here is the CELL PINGS! The cell pings prove SA went back to the house while Hailey was there! And then no pings from nearly 7am to 9:38am when he is picked up by the tower near his mom's in Big Spring. Ok -- where was he for that 2.5 hours? huh???

THAT's the key.

winterrose
I've been wondering about that comment from DD ever since I read the SW earlier. I asked my oldest DS about whether he would be able to project how long someone would play based on their skill level. He said, huh? We don't have an XBox, we have a PS3, so I asked one of my sons' friends (a neighbor who has an XBox). His response was (paraphrasing) "how could I know how long someone was gonna be playing XBox?"

The only thing I can think of is he saw what level she was on when he left and maybe he was asked by LE or told where the save point was and he said with her skill level,he said around midnight.Other than that,I have no idea.I believe it was his game,so basing how long he could get through it,maybe it would take her longer,not sure.
So I kind of got the impression she was playing about four hours,but we'll probably hear more on that later.

SusanB
01-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Where can I see a picture of the creepy masks?

Gardenlady
01-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Ugh, well I might be back on the fence now.

Going IN to the NG show, I was quite sure that SA was responsible for HDs disappearance, with the assistance of Billie (only was uncertain as to whether she was fully involved, or only involved after/in a cover up for SA), but now after watching BDs interview I'm starting to wonder if she isn't just hOrribly, horribly naive when it comes to SA, and has been in denial about him likely having harmed her daughter?? :waitasec:

LetItBe
01-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Is this the same Shawn Adkins? If so what was he doing in CA?

That is what I was wondering. Thanks for asking. It doesn't look like him to me. JMO.

belimom
Dang - lost a whole post... :o

Here it is from the other thread:

from curiousgirl2010

This was a terrible show, IMO.

I disagree. It pulled me back over to Billie's side of the fence. Completely. I think she knew nothing about what was going on. I think she's extremely naive and gullible... I think SA did it all. Along with his mask buddies...

From my own experience in my own family, some women (NOT me) will stand by their man because that's how they've survived. They do not know what this does to their children - it's not that they don't care: they don't know. They're abused in more ways than physically. They're almost brainwashed to think the man can do no wrong. I don't get it, but I've seen it. And I believe it.

I think Billie falls right into that profile. She even said on NG regarding the Ativan and the schedule LDT - that she made sure he didn't get anywhere near that stuff. Like he is not responsible for his own actions. That's what I've seen in too many times: well, he can't help it - he's a good person - he didn't do anything wrong - let's support him - be nice to him - we shouldn't have said so-and-so to get him angry.

I see this in Billie. And I believe she had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance.

Pondering Mind
I wish all media was relentless in getting this story out..First and foremost it keeps Hailey's picture out there..and 2nd if Billie wants all the attention she can get as she says..I wish they would give it to her, I bet LE does too...I'd bet money that at the very least she KNOWS what happened...now whether it goes further, idk...I sure hope not, but my stomach feels queasy...

Wise Old Owl
01-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I don't know - I just realized this mugshot was out of California.

winterrose

Posted earlier, but from Clint. "Some" posters have said that CD wasn't on NG because he wanted to distant himself. I do not agree with that (see link above). JMO and I do not think Billie would hurt Hailey. FWIW.

I don't think anyone said that was the reason,just spectulating.JMO

tehcloser
SA dob from affidavit is 6/30/85

Ransom
01-12-2011, 10:13 PM

WRONG guy, IMO. Birth year is WRONG.

StrayKat
He can't hang the FBI and Texas Rangers.

That wasn't the FBI or Texas Rangers. And if you have followed this case from the start they have contradicted themselves multiple times. Also, after the release of info last night (that was twisted for ratings) it just shows how much you can rely on the media or le in Colorado City. The FBI and Special Agents were more than likely brought in to do a clean up of le's reputation. It was after NG and MK slammed le... that they were brought in. The total release of info to the public, as well as, the Dunn family has been horrible. Sorry, just coming from someone that fled that town with my 2 daughters in tow because local le failed to show us the protection we deserved. I could go on about what was done. I feel vindicated by this getting National Attention. I would like to know who the UNKNOWN SUBJECT is that failed the poly also. MOO

nursebeeme
okay... let us start this thread over LOL

imamaze
01-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Officials confirm Adkins as one of the "persons of interest" missing teen (http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13833678)
According to Colorado City authorities, 'persons of interest' have been identified in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn. Late Wednesday afternoon, no names were released.
However, just before 7 PM Wednesday the Colorado City Manager did confirm for KCBD NewsChannel 11 that Shawn Adkins is one of the persons of interest. Names of other persons of interest were not revealed.
More...

Dunn details explored on "Nancy Grace" (http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330916)
When asked if she could be found in Scurry County, Billie Dunn said she didn't know and that Hailey Dunn has a lot of family and friends in Scurry County. Both of Hailey's grandparents live in Snyder.
During Wednesday evening's episode of Nancy Grace, the program spotlighted the disappearance and search for 13-year-old Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.
On the show, Billie Dunn said that, contrary to an affidavit released, there was no New Years Eve party at her house. Dunn said she did have her some family over, including Billie's uncle and aunt, their grandchild, and Billie's two brothers.
More...

cynsational
someone asked what does BD do at the hospital since she isn't a nurse? She said on NG tonight that she is a "secretary".

Her friend CZ said she was working as a ward clerk at the hospital. In every hospital I have worked in the Ward Clerk (secretary) was very busy and would not have time to be on the internet. Also, most hospitals I have worked in blocked out the internet on the computers used at the desk. Ward clerks usually order the supplies, put doctor orders in the computer and answer calls to the front desk from patients, answer the incoming phone ccalls, etc. The ward clerk/unit secretary can be an extremely busy position!

Ransom
SA dob from affidavit is 6/30/85

Yep and now some guy is being slammed here and it's not THE Shawn in this case. I need to go to bed and pray for Hailey. I'm not on the hate train. JMO

Dum-Dum Sucker
01-12-2011, 10:15 PM
:crazy: BD was kinda squirming there answering questions about the New Year's Eve party. She claimed that she did not even know that it was New Year's Eve.

She said they were watching the news on TV.

Dunno about in Texas, but up here in the Land of the Frozen Chosen, the NYE news broadcasts are mostly filled with fluff pieces about New Year's celebrations around the state & the world. Somehow I think they would have learned from the news that, yes indeed, it was New Year's Eve.

What a :liar:

jmo

sherbetjello
01-12-2011, 10:15 PM
okay... let us start this thread over LOL

I lol'd, thanks.

imamaze has on some fast shoes tonight!

Pondering Mind
01-12-2011, 10:16 PM

Ransom, can I ask...why do you feel that Billie wouldn't hurt Hailey?..Not picking on you, I promise. I'm just always curious when someone says that without giving a reason because evil comes in all shapes and sizes, as we all know. Yet, we are still always surprised when the person one may least expect is guilty...TIA..whether you feel like answering or not! :seeya:..

Paulette
That mug shot picture of Shawn Adkins is from California.

It's not the Texas person!!!!!

tehcloser
That wasn't the FBI or Texas Rangers. And if you have followed this case from the start they have contradicted themselves multiple times. Also, after the release of info last night (that was twisted for ratings) it just shows how much you can rely on the media or le in Colorado City. The FBI and Special Agents were more than likely brought in to do a clean up of le's reputation. It was after NG and MK slammed le... that they were brought in. The total release of info to the public, as well as, the Dunn family has been horrible. Sorry, just coming from someone that fled that town with my 2 daughters in tow because local le failed to show us the protection we deserved. I could go on about what was done. I feel vindicated by this getting National Attention. I would like to know who the UNKNOWN SUBJECT is that failed the poly also. MOO

First I'm sorry for what you went through. Yes, I have followed this case from the start. I see an investigation that is being kept close to the vest to trip suspects up. That info was not twisted for ratings, it was from the actual affidavits.

Ransom
01-12-2011, 10:17 PM
I don't think anyone said that was the reason,just spectulating.JMO

Last thread. FWIW and I would quote if I knew how. :(

txsvicki
01-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Its hard to keep up with these pages: someone asked what does BD do at the hospital since she isn't a nurse? She said on NG tonight that she is a "secretary". FWIW, I am a secretary myself at a small, hometown business and I spend plenty of time reading WS at work!! And posting on my Facebook... so it isn't that unusual or unethical, it just depends on the employer.

I really wish NG would have asked BD some better questions and then LET HER ANSWER. NG cuts people off to quickly and there are way too many commercial breaks. :( Anyway -- if you ask me the REAL story here is the CELL PINGS! The cell pings prove SA went back to the house while Hailey was there! And then no pings from nearly 7am to 9:38am when he is picked up by the tower near his mom's in Big Spring. Ok -- where was he for that 2.5 hours? huh???

THAT's the key.

THANKYOU! I've been asking since last night if he really went to Big Spring and how the cell pings related to the home. You're right. How long does it take to get to Big Spring? I'm thinking a couple of hours. Maybe they need to alert people to what he was driving like they did with Terri Horman. This part of Texas isn't like some areas where there is a whole lot of overgrowth. It's pretty open and flat in many areas with farmers, and he could have been spotted.

tehcloser
Yep and now some guy is being slammed here and it's not THE Shawn in this case. I need to go to bed and pray for Hailey. I'm not on the hate train. JMO

:waitasec: It was an honest mistake.....but good night. :waitasec:

Ransom
that mug shot picture of shawn adkins is from california.

it's not the texas person!!!!!

amen.

SusanB
I think the cell phone pings will tell the story. Apparently, he went home after leaving his work. Maybe Hailey was in the car. Maybe she was still at home. He did whatever was done after he walked in then out of the job and when DD came home at 4PM (the doors were locked and SA did not answer the door coz he was covering/cleaning up). I think as others do that BD is naive - or maybe she turned a "blind eye" to some nefarious goings-on around her dealing with Hailey.
I saw on the show that NG said SA stated Haily was promiscuous - maybe trying to cover what may be found? JUST as always MOO!

Heather31
01-12-2011, 10:20 PM
If her printing out things that have nothing to do with work shows of her character and it makes her a bad person then I know a lot of very bad people including myself. I steal pens from work and have printed recipes and whatever else. I've also been a big sneak having multiple windows up and reading websleuths and fb while I was getting paid and suppose to be doing work. Not sure if that qualifies someone as being able to participate in their childs murder and/or disposal.

LetItBe
Cynsational and Tamfish I was the one that asked what BD did at the hospital. Thank you so much for answering. I just didn't know what she did that would allow her to do so much copying.

belimom
I think the cell phone pings will tell the story. Apparently, he went home after leaving his work. Maybe Hailey was in the car. Maybe she was still at home. He did whatever was done after he walked in then out of the job and when DD came home at 4PM (the doors were locked and SA did not answer the door coz he was covering/cleaning up). I think as others do that BD is naive - or maybe she turned a "blind eye" to some nefarious goings-on around her dealing with Hailey.

I saw on the show that NG said SA stated Haily was promiscuous - maybe trying to cover what may be found? JUSY as always MOO!

I don't think he harmed Hailey at the house. I think he was there for less than 30 minutes and took her elsewhere... :( ... and did whatever he did there. Then went to his mom's and back to the house later before getting Billie from work. MOO

WhyaDuck?
Why did they keep showing old pictures of Hailey when she was very young on NG's show? I'm assuming that the family gave those pictures to NG. If the public is supposed to be looking for Hailey, then what good is a picture of her at 5-years-old going to do? Did they only take a couple of pictures of Hailey in the past year or two?

I think the theory is that showing pictures of the abducted person as a small child might create empathy in the abductor.

imamaze
01-12-2011, 10:21 PM
I lol'd, thanks.

imamaze has on some fast shoes tonight!
:floorlaugh:

It was someone else with fast shoes, LOL.

sorrell skye
I'm posting my thoughts here again (which I had posted on the previous thread shortly before the NG program) because I feel even more strongly about this after BD's interview on NG tonight.

At this point, I'm skeptical of BD's direct involvement in HD's disappearance.

What I am NOT skeptical about is BD's direct involvement in putting her children @ risk by bringing this man into her life & into her home - especially after the Feb. 2010 incident where SA threatened her life & her little girl's life. If that wasn't a wake-up call to her, then she's obviously in need of professional help.

I suspect BD lives in a constant state of deep denial concerning many things, not the least of which is the impact her alleged lifestyle & choice of lover has potentially had on her children's health & safety.

I also suspect the Feb. 2010 domestic violence incident may not have been an isolated incident. But that is my opinion, based on my experience. IMO, it's highly possible there may have been other incidents that were not reported.

IMO, BD has the mind-set of a victim - and, according to everything I've studied over the past 16 years, makes her a prime target for a predator, which I believe SA to be, based on what has been learned thus far about him.

It's my opinion that SA sought a relationship with BD for the sole reason of acting out a sick murder fantasy (one that he'd been nurturing at least as far back as 2005 when he posted that comment on the MM site). I think he sought a relationship with BD in order to gain access to HD.

I hope I'm proven wrong on that count.

It's my hope & prayer that HD is miraculously found alive & soon.

cluciano63
I can just see a battered woman's defense coming if she is charged...

Sorry, I can't get past allowing SA back in to the home (I believe he was living there previously) after whatever took place that involved SA threatening Billie and her daughter. I see Billie as setting this whole thing in motion, out of lust/love for Shawn and disregarding any warning signals that should have been blaring in her brain, not to mention disregarding Hailey herself, who did everything short of taking out an ad that she wanted no part of this guy, by living elsewhere whenever possible, telling her friends, etc.

Kids don't get to pick their parents and I am not even saying they should get to pick their parents' lovers...but I do blame Billie for bringing this person into their family, and don't believe she did not know exactly what he was "into."

Beyond Belief
01-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Struggling with the pings for SA. I thought it said pinged until 2:40 at Big Springs. Okay an hour and 20 minutes later Haileys brother finds him in Haileys house with the door locked.
Did anyone catch the drive time from CC to Big Spring on that map NG had?

Melanie
01-12-2011, 10:22 PM
That is what I was wondering. Thanks for asking. It doesn't look like him to me. JMO.

Sorry - my bad. I sure thought it looked like him. Shame on me for quick posting....

Hugs,

Mel

Searchfortruth
01-12-2011, 10:23 PM
I can hardly stand to watch this case play out. Why can't we get a case with truthful, consistent information for once ? LE has given conflicting information and Nancy doesn't let BD complete her answers without interrupting. When a child is missing, the last thing people need is confusion about the facts of that disappearance. Nothing is clear cut here.

Quiche
The New Years Eve fib makes me think that BD may be one of those people who lies first, when the truth would have served even better. :sheesh:

Pondering Mind
If her printing out things that have nothing to do with work shows of her character and it makes her a bad person then I know a lot of very bad people including myself. I steal pens from work and have printed recipes and whatever else. I've also been a big sneak having multiple windows up and reading websleuths and fb while I was getting paid and suppose to be doing work. Not sure if that qualifies someone as being able to participate in their childs murder and/or disposal.

If it does..Houston, we have a HUGE problem!

Wise Old Owl
Another thing I wished NG would have asked more about was the ATM transactions at 6:20PM for $140. and that the aff.said they BOTH told investigators it was to buy drugs.

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Another thing I wished NG would have asked more about was the ATM transactions at 6:20PM for $140. and that the aff.said they BOTH told investigators it was to buy drugs.

I just had the strangest feeling tonight that LE was feeding NG questions after each segment............

Aya
01-12-2011, 10:25 PM
I don't think he harmed Hailey at the house. I think he was there for less than 30 minutes and took her elsewhere... :( ... and did whatever he did there. Then went to his mom's and back to the house later before getting Billie from work. MOO

I agree, hence the lack of evidence in the home. I feel freaky for even thinking this...but what if he took her to his family's land put on his mask, brought out his knife and hunted her down? (ugh been watching too much tv!) Could be why he is in need of a new mask...it kinda fits into his fantacy posted on the MM board...

I don't want to go there :(

MOO

winterrose
01-12-2011, 10:26 PM
I guess they have an inside door lock,like deadbolt or something,because DD would have to have a key.I wonder how long DD stayed there in the house after that.Everytime I think about him being alone in there,if it was SA,freaks me out.

carmenU
01-12-2011, 10:26 PM
The New Years Eve fib makes me think that BD may be one of those people who lies first, when the truth would have served even better. :sheesh:

There is no evidence that it was a fib nor is there evidence that it wasn't. There is simply a speculation by LE who in my opinion are pressured to find something after reporting several different possible theories. If my daughter was missing, there would be people at my house. There would be food and their would be alcohol. That doesn't make it a party. I was brought up when people are over , you feed them. And if I had a family crisis, people would bring food to make sure I ate.

Beyond Belief
01-12-2011, 10:28 PM
The other thing and this makes me real uncomfortable. BD said she left for work at 6:30 a.m. Monday, cellphone pings put SA there at 6:35, just a few minutes difference.

txsvicki
01-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Struggling with the pings for SA. I thought it said pinged until 2:40 at Big Springs. Okay an hour and 20 minutes later Haileys brother finds him in Haileys house with the door locked.
Did anyone catch the drive time from CC to Big Spring on that map NG had?

I used to live in San Angelo and it's about 1.5 - 2 hours from Big Spring. Never been to CC, but know it's not too far Big Spring. On my map it might not be even 40 miles. The area between Sterling City, Big Spring, and CC hardly has any homes and lots of oil wells.

tamfish
01-12-2011, 10:29 PM
THANKYOU! I've been asking since last night if he really went to Big Spring and how the cell pings related to the home. You're right. How long does it take to get to Big Spring? I'm thinking a couple of hours. Maybe they need to alert people to what he was driving like they did with Terri Horman. This part of Texas isn't like some areas where there is a whole lot of overgrowth. It's pretty open and flat in many areas with farmers, and he could have been spotted.

From Colorado City to Big Spring is between 40-50 miles, depending on which route you take. It is NOT a "couple of hours" drive. That is what I'm getting at. He went off the radar from about 7:00am to 9:38am when his phone began pinging the tower near Big Spring. Where was he then?

There are plenty of places in and around that countryside where cell service would be non-existent. THOSE places need to be searched. This is especially true in light of the information that was on earlier threads about deer hunters trail cameras coming up missing their media storage cards. That hunting area NEEDS TO BE SEARCHED. A normal thief would take the whole camera......

Chemeria
so, did BD ever say why she didn't see HD that night? Why she was going with SA's account of her being at MBs?

Because I am really confused if nothing else why she has changed her story on that, what was she covering up right there?

Penelope
I watched NG's entire show tonight and have a few comments to share.

I still believe that BD had nothing to do with it.

I am not sure what's going on with her. She shows little emotion, but she did finally cry a little bit toward the end when talking about Hailey. I am not sure if she is drugged up because of anxiety or the strain on her. I do know that I have a hard time crying in public. At my husband's memorial service, I had my stepson read a statement I wrote because I knew that if I had tried to talk, I would have broken down and I was raised to believe crying is a sign of weakness. (I don't believe that anymore, but still have a hard time crying in front of anyone.) However, if a child of mine were missing, I would be an absolute mess and she has never come across that way in public.

I have a hard time believing she follows True Crime. Please do not be offended, but she does not seem to have any type of analytical mind. I am amazed she once had a nursing license. (This is my opinion/observation).

Regarding the party. If it was me, I would be indignant and defend myself very vocally. She is so quiet and passive. It does make me wonder if she has been abused by SA.

She seems conflicted over the possibility that SD may be responsible for Hailey's disappearance, yet still defends him. She actually is her own worst spokesperson because of this.

WhyaDuck?
I am not a mod, but I believe you can start a thread for Hailey and visions in the "Parking Lot" forums.

I am a mod, but not for this thread. Only mods or admins should start threads in the PL, and vision threads take up a huge amount of mod power so they can only be started when/if the mods agree they have the time and energy to take them on.

Please wait for the case mods to rule on this before doing anything.

MagnoliaMom
01-12-2011, 10:30 PM
I feel like an Olympic swimmer trying to keep up :panic:

I can't quote the comments in locked threads about BD discussing birth control with HD. She is wise to do so. The average age these days is 12.77 http://www.news-medical.net/news/20090818/1-in-4-children-between-11-16-report-having-sex.aspx .

I have discussed it with mine and will continue to do so. I won't be there when it happens and she needs to know about pregnancy and diseases. I am an older mother but not a stupid mother.

Please do not bury your head and think by telling them not to do it you will be effective. Tell them what you would prefer they do but don't bury your head. This will make you a grandma quick!

Texas Mist
01-12-2011, 10:30 PM
I am not a mod, but I believe you can start a thread for Hailey and visions in the "Parking Lot" forums.

please don't start threads in the Parking Lot...mods are discussing this now.

paris_paris
01-12-2011, 10:31 PM
I'm having an awful time keeping up. Can somebody tell me about the video game? He figured she was up until midnight playing?

Do we know what game it was? The system doesn't matter. That's actually something I might be able to help with.

fhc

and BD could have done it on her lunch hour, before or after work. She even could have provided her own pkg of copy paper, who knows.

katydid23
I agree, hence the lack of evidence in the home. I feel freaky for even thinking this...but what if he took her to his family's land put on his mask, brought out his knife and hunted her down? (ugh been watching too much tv!) Could be why he is in need of a new mask...it kinda fits into his fantacy posted on the MM board...

MOO

His family's land---isn't that where the outdoor video cameras had their memory cards stolen? Or was it LE that retrieved the memory cards? I have not gotten a clear answer on that.

passionflower
01-12-2011, 10:32 PM
IIRC 'SA kept his TRUCK running as he went in for the soda at his work........

WHY doesn't anyone talk or plead for a living Hailey to come home on NG national TV coverage???? I would use that time to cry out to my daughter!!!

my_tee_mouse
There is no evidence that it was a fib nor is there evidence that it wasn't. There is simply a speculation by LE who in my opinion are pressured to find something after reporting several different possible theories. If my daughter was missing, there would be people at my house. There would be food and their would be alcohol. That doesn't make it a party. I was brought up when people are over , you feed them.
Affidavits aren't LE's "speculations."

alsmom
I, for some reason, can't quit believing BD. I was all ready to tear her apart tonight and failed. :maddening:

sherbetjello
01-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Sorry :( Mistakes were made.

Kamille

I so wish that too. A perfect opportunity blown there.

Or how about what was Hailey wearing at 10pm the night before when she was in her room "watching TV"? Was she wearing something different than when she went missing? Would she have normally slept in the type of clothes that she was reportedly wearing on Monday when she went missing? Were there some PJ's tossed in her room that she wore to bed? Did she shower and change the next day?

carmenU

I am not sure what's going on with her. She shows little emotion, but she did finally cry a little bit toward the end when talking about Hailey. I am not sure if she is drugged up because of anxiety or the strain on her. I do know that I have a hard time crying in public. At my husband's memorial service, I had my stepson read a statement I wrote because I knew that if I had tried to talk, I would have broken down and I was raised to believe crying is a sign of weakness. (I don't believe that anymore, but still have a hard time crying in front of anyone.) However, if a child of mine were missing, I would be an absolute mess and she has never come across that way in public.

I have a hard time believing she follows True Crime. Please do not be offended, but she does not seem to have any type of analytical mind. I am amazed she once had a nursing license. (This is my opinion/observation).

Regarding the party. If it was me, I would be indignant and defend myself very vocally. She is so quiet and passive. It does make me wonder if she has been abused by SA.

She seems conflicted over the possibility that SD may be responsible for Hailey's disappearance, yet still defends him. She actually is her own worst
spokesperson because of this.

Exactly, I think she should have stopped talking days ago. She needs to lawyer up and protect herself. Even though you are innocent until proven guilty, that is not the reality on how things work. She doesn't owe anybody any explanation. She needs an advocate. I do believe SA is the culprit.

Wondergirl
The "Neighbour's" reported sighting of Hailey at 12:00 pm:

NG said that LE will not confirm that Hailey was ever seen on the phone at 12 pm the day she disappeared. Billie throws out the name of a man (C), who was staying with the neighbour (T), and says that he had reported seeing her.

I had questioned this earlier today myself. If the 12 pm sighting of Hailey is not verified, everything is wide open for the timeline. I really thought the 12 pm reported phone conversation would be easily verified by the actual call on the phone. So, I am surprised by this recent development, and wonder if it is smoke and mirrors or what?

If there was NO phone call made by Hailey at 12 pm on that Tuesday, then that to me makes those early morning pings alot more relevant.

WhyaDuck?
Sorry :( Mistakes were made.

:blowkiss:

Who can stay mad at that kitty avatar?

Aya
01-12-2011, 10:34 PM

I can't quote the comments in locked threads about BD discussing birth control with HD. She is wise to do so. The average age these days is 12.77 http://www.news-medical.net/news/20090818/1-in-4-children-between-11-16-report-having-sex.aspx .

I have discussed it with mine and will continue to do so. I won't be there when it happens and she needs to know about pregnancy and diseases. I am an older mother but not a stupid mother.

Please do not bury your head and think by telling them not to do it you will be effective. Tell them what you would prefer they do but don't bury your head. This will make you a grandma quick!

My oldest who is only 11 knows how babies are made :) I have 3 children and I took the oppotunity to teach her when I was pregnant. She was 7 when I had the 2nd child and 9 when I had my 3rd. She probably knows too much which is fine by me since she swears she never wants to have babies :great:

Melanie
01-12-2011, 10:35 PM

Do you think it was a fib? I'm still on the fence after listening to her. I'm sure people brought food over, and if the BF had a beer I wouldn't be suprised. This doesn't sound like Peterson who invited his friends over for dinner and served another family Tortellini and wine just 24 hours after Laci went missing (IMHO).

I do believe that she had family over and they ate and possibly drank. But I don't believe in any stretch of the imagination that it was a party.

Again - JMO.

Mel

cluciano63
I don't believe LE was working with NG at all; NG barely asked her one tough question. I thought she would be all over the drug lies and the website Shawn likes to play on, and the masks, etc.

Leomoon80
REF: Originally Posted by Coldpizza

How does anyone else feel about her having the guts to show up on NG tonight?

I'd walk on hot coals if it helped find my daughter, and that is what she is doing. She's brave, imo., more power to her I say.

regardless of the s--- being flung at her from all sides of the "better then thou" crowds.

Good for B.D. bad for them.......for being so judgemental of her.

MD MOMMY
I'm having an awful time keeping up. Can somebody tell me about the video game? He figured she was up until midnight playing?

Do we know what game it was? The system doesn't matter. That's actually something I might be able to help with.

LE took an X box that is all I've heard. I don't believe we've been told what game she was playing.

Starry Night
01-12-2011, 10:36 PM
I have been following this case since the beginning. My latest observations are that BD looks like the deer caught in the headlights. I am amazed at her composure under such intense scrutiny and missing daughter. I really don't feel evil from her. She seems like a follower.and a little weak. I think she is horrified and feels as if this is all a bad dream. She looks so young! And to really stir it up, I don't believe in teaching birth control to young people. I am a firm believer in abstinence and if you can't or don't do that then you must step up to the plate. I just feel that way.
At any rate BD is rather fascinating to watch because of her composure at this point. Did she make mistakes and tell lies or untruths? Hell yeah.
By the way where is her mother or father in this story....not going on camera I guess.
This is one horrific situation to be in and may God bring Haily home.

Beyond Belief

She seems conflicted over the possibility that SD may be responsible for Hailey's disappearance, yet still defends him. She actually is her own worst spokesperson because of this.
I think a history of abuse for BD.

Texas Mist
Please don't start naming the doctor in this thread

Thanks

Kamille
The other thing and this makes me real uncomfortable. BD said she left for work at 6:30 a.m. Monday, cellphone pings put SA there at 6:35, just a few minutes difference.

And she knows that LE has formally listed 6:20 on the affadavit and suppposedly have a witness to verify. Why would she push her departure closer to the time he was supposed to have come back home? :waitasec:

Aya
His family's land---isn't that where the outdoor video cameras had their memory cards stolen? Or was it LE that retrieved the memory cards? I have not gotten a clear answer on that.

I think the rumor is the cards where stolen, I haven't read that LE took them...I hope they did.

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 10:37 PM
I don't believe LE was working with NG at all; NG barely asked her one tough question. I thought she would be all over the drug lies and the website Shawn likes to play on, and the masks, etc.

I usually think NG is fluff, but it seemed to me she was trying maybe to get some times out of her?

MD MOMMY

It's normal procedure to record interviews...right???

StrayKat
First I'm sorry for what you went through. Yes, I have followed this case from the start. I see an investigation that is being kept close to the vest to trip suspects up. That info was not twisted for ratings, it was from the actual affidavits.

I do agree, I originally seen it as being kept "Close to the vest". Now, I have to wonder what tactics are being used? They announce that they think she is a runaway and in hiding on Sunday. Then question the kids at school on Monday. Then release that they don't think it may just be a run away. All the while they already had all this info in these documents.

Last night - on the video and from the narration of the documents it was twisted. Now, they have made corrections. Last night it was reported that his phone pinged Snyder towers, as well as, her phone about the same time. Listen to the video from last night. Oops, nevermind that one is not available anymore. Hmmmm.... ??? IMHO

I would like to know where he was from 7 till 9. You can get to Big Spring in about 30 minutes. He lied for a reason and that concerns me.

epiphany

Age quoted above was average age for low-income families:

It found that among nearly 1,000 low-income families in three major cities...

tamfish

NG said that LE will not confirm that Hailey was ever seen on the phone at 12 pm the day she disappeared. Billie throws out the name of a man (C), who was staying with the neighbour (T), and says that he had reported seeing her.

I had questioned this earlier today myself. If the 12 pm sighting of Hailey is not verified, everything is wide open for the timeline. I really thought the 12 pm reported phone conversation would be easily verified by the actual call on the phone. So, I am surprised by this recent development, and wonder if it is smoke and mirrors or what?

If there was NO phone call made by Hailey at 12 pm on that Tuesday, then that to me makes those early morning pings alot more relevant.

I caught this, too. I figure if LE will not confirm this sighting of Hailey, then that means they didn't find a call on the phone records that corresponds to it. Maybe the "witness" is mistaken about what day he actually saw her in the yard. If she was on the phone on that date, it would be on the phone records and easily verified.

So yes -- that throws the timeline WIDE open, which is why I keep thinking "The pings!!! THE PINGS!!!!"

:banghead:

Aya
Tonight BD said that she and SA drove to work in two seperate cars?

I thought she priviously stated he drove her?

Did I hear wrong or remember wrong?

winterrose
01-12-2011, 10:38 PM
so, did BD ever say why she didn't see HD that night? Why she was going with SA's account of her being at MBs?

Because I am really confused if nothing else why she has changed her story on that, what was she covering up right there?

She said that when Hailey was going to spend the night or go somewhere she would leave a note or tell SA to tell her where she had gone.So she assumed she was at MB's house.

Quiche
There is no evidence that it was a fib nor is there evidence that it wasn't. There is simply a speculation by LE who in my opinion are pressured to find something after reporting several different possible theories. If my daughter was missing, there would be people at my house. There would be food and their would be alcohol. That doesn't make it a party. I was brought up when people are over , you feed them. And if I had a family crisis, people would bring food to make sure I ate.

Not that it was a party, but that she claimed she didn't know it was New Year's Eve. moo

belimom
:crazy: BD was kinda squirming there answering questions about the New Year's Eve party. She claimed that she did not even know that it was New Year's Eve.

She said they were watching the news on TV.

Dunno about in Texas, but up here in the Land of the Frozen Chosen, the NYE news broadcasts are mostly filled with fluff pieces about New Year's celebrations around the state & the world. Somehow I think they would have learned from the news that, yes indeed, it was New Year's Eve.

What a :liar:

jmo

Again, I think Billie is innocent but I do think she is trying to portray a good picture of herself. Maybe they watched the news and turned the TV off after that. Maybe someone did have it on and she didn't want to admit that b/c she knew NG would jump all over it. Maybe her family was there saying "Maybe H is with some friends and will come back when she calms down - come on, you need to take your mind off it and relax - let's turn on the TV".... Just a thought.

I don't think it's odd that she keeps asking for people not to think she's a bad person or whatever. Not only is her daughter missing but people are blaming her for it - pouring salt in an already terrible and painful wound.

ETA: If it's correct about abuse, then she probably already feels like a bad person and is projecting her feelings into her statements. She may been made to feel that way in relationships as well, maybe with SA... So it's probably always in the forefront of her mind.

MOO

passionflower
I just had the strangest feeling tonight that LE was feeding NG questions after each segment............

I got that feeling also esp. after NG asked her if she had a lawyer.......
then anything is game.

alsmom
My oldest who is only 11 knows how babies are made :) I have 3 children and I took the oppotunity to teach her when I was pregnant. She was 7 when I had the 2nd child and 9 when I had my 3rd. She probably knows too much which is fine by me since she swears she never wants to have babies :great:

My daughter is 30 and has a classmate that is also 30 and has a 17 year old son and a two year old grandchild. :tsktsk:

sarx
01-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Can a local on here confirm if the area where the camera cards came up missing has cell service or not? When looking at the Verizon map, to me, it looks like that area would be in range and get coverage, but would like to confirm this.

tehcloser
It's getting old trying to stay on top of this and follow where it looks like the evidence is headed only to keep reading how horrible we are and we are judging BD and yada yada yada. It's not bashing it's following the case and what is going on at the moment.

belimom
And she knows that LE has formally listed 6:20 on the affadavit and suppposedly have a witness to verify. Why would she push her departure closer to the time he was supposed to have come back home? :waitasec:

I don't think she did. NG asked her if she left around 6:30, and BD just sort of agreed...

MCDRAW
01-12-2011, 10:41 PM

I think she is too tired to know what she is saying. I thought she said about 6:30 but I could be wrong, my house isn't quiet

tehcloser
I do agree, I originally seen it as being kept "Close to the vest". Now, I have to wonder what tactics are being used? They announce that they think she is a runaway and in hiding on Sunday. Then question the kids at school on Monday. Then release that they don't think it may just be a run away. All the while they already had all this info in these documents.

Last night - on the video and from the narration of the documents it was twisted. Now, they have made corrections. Last night it was reported that his phone pinged Snyder towers, as well as, her phone about the same time. Listen to the video from last night. Oops, nevermind that one is not available anymore. Hmmmm.... ??? IMHO

I would like to know where he was from 7 till 9. You can get to Big Spring in about 30 minutes. He lied for a reason and that concerns me.

Yep he sure did lie for a reason....any gaps in the timeline is where he could have been disposing of "evidence".

Wondergirl
The cell tower that SA's phone pinged on for 1/2 hour on Tuesday morning in Colorado City, as released in the affidavits yesterday, was said to be the tower that a phone would ping off at the Dunn residence.

Given the close proximity of the Dunn residence to the Motel, would it be safe to say that this same cell tower would be the tower you would ping off, if you were at the Motel that the bloodhounds picked up Hailey's scent?

everyoneneedsavoice
01-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Trying to catch up...reading through I saw a couple of questions that I actually have answers to...LOL

1. From CCity to BS takes 35 - 40 minutes---45 max - I drove it for years...straight shot up/down I-20

2. The XBox and game stuff...in order for him to tell or guess apx how long it she would've played, they obviously save their games and restart at the last point they left off. Since most games have skill levels that you have to "beat" before moving to the next level...if the two of them played it together a lot, I would think he would know how long it probably took her to get to the point which the game was stopped. I know my nephews can tell you how long I had to have played to beat guitar hero on XBOX and NCAA 2011 on PS3...because they laugh every time they turn my game on.

3. I just looked at 4 prescription bottles and they each have "discard after" date of 12 months from the date they were filled---(some of which state 2008- LOL)

Aya
01-12-2011, 10:42 PM
My daughter is 30 and has a classmate that is also 30 and has a 17 year old son and a two year old grandchild. :tsktsk:

ugh not good! :banghead:

MD MOMMY
01-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Didn't SA's boss or co-workers ask where he was going on 12/27? He just stopped by for a Dr. Pepper and rolled without saying a word? Did his work call his cell phone and say "um where the heck are ya?" If one of my employees/co-workers came in, grabbed a Pepper and left I would be mystified.

winterrose
01-12-2011, 10:43 PM
This sure wasn't thought out,the coat,shoes and anything to make it look like she walked out on her own.I'm wondering if she had the flipflops on in the house and we don't know for sure she even had flipflops on,that was just in the media.And if SA,if it was him,might have been trying to gather up some things to make it look like she had left or runaway and DD came home,so he couldn't gather things from her room,that's why SA looked startled.JMO

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 10:44 PM
2008????????? She has to know that is not going to fly. What is she doing?

LisaB
Was Clint suppose to be on?I hadn't checked her site to see if he was and hadn't heard anyone say.Maybe he just wants to pull back from doing interviews together until this is cleared up more.

Until tonight I hadn't seen a picture of Shawn or Clint. I assumed Clint was the one who said he has known Billie for 20 years and she would not do this. Am I mistaken?

tamfish
The cell tower that SA's phone pinged on for 1/2 hour on Tuesday morning in Colorado City, as released in the affidavits today, was said to be the tower that a phone would ping off at the Dunn residence.

Would this same cell tower be the tower you would ping off, if you were at the Motel that the bloodhounds picked up Hailey's scent?

Since the motel is only blocks from Hailey's house, I'd say yes. Same tower.

Here's another thought about the pings: SA pinged off the Big Spring tower from 9:38 to 2:40pm - but he said he got back home to Colorado City at 3pm (and Hailey left at 3:15). So he drove from Big Spring to Colorado City in 20 minutes? Really? Hmmmmm.

eileenhawkeye
01-12-2011, 10:45 PM

I find it hard to believe that the average age to lose one's virginity is 12.77. That means 50% of kids are having sex before age 12. Come on. I'm finding all different numbers when I search for "average age to lose one's virginity" but there is a survey taken by Durex who does a sex survey every year and it was 17.3 for the entire world. I'm 18 and 16-17 sounds more reasonable to me based on kids I know from high school. I would say that most people lose their virginity in high school; 12 years old is 6th grade. Anyone having sex at 10, 11, even 12 years old has poor self esteem and probably a horrible home life so I feel bad for them.

imamaze
01-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Discussing visions and or dreams will not be allowed. We don't have any Mods that want to take on moderating a vision or dream thread. Thank you.

Ima

MD MOMMY
01-12-2011, 10:47 PM
I don't think she did. NG asked her if she left around 6:30, and BD just sort of agreed...

I remember BD specifically saying "around 6:30" she said SA left "around 5:30"
I'm 99% sure that is how it went. I'll watch again in 15 minutes though:seeya:

cluciano63
I would love to follow one case where the people surrounding/closest to the victim don't lie to LE. Until LE clears Billie, I'm not either; she has been untruthful in some areas, and that is always troubling. I can't gather as much sympathy as I should when I believe she has shown herself to be at least as concerned about SA as about Hailey at times.

tehcloser
Until tonight I hadn't seen a picture of Shawn or Clint. I assumed Clint was the one who said he has known Billie for 20 years and she would not do this. Am I mistaken?

No, you are correct, but my thoughts on that are maybe CD is having problems thinking she would do something just like BD is having with thinking SA would. Maybe his family convinced him he needs to step back and let all this sink in.

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 10:49 PM

Here's another thought about the pings: SA pinged off the Big Spring tower from 9:38 to 2:40pm - but he said he got back home to Colorado City at 3pm (and Hailey left at 3:15). So he drove from Big Spring to Colorado City in 20 minutes? Really? Hmmmmm.

Excellent catch.

sorrell skye
01-12-2011, 10:51 PM

Correct - affidavits are sworn statements signed by the affiant.

Before the affiant signs the statement, they are given the opportunity to review the info in the affidavit, & to correct any mistakes.

By signing the affidavit, the affiant is testifying that all the information set forth in the document is accurate & true, under penalty of perjury, fine, or imprisonment.

belimom
01-12-2011, 10:51 PM
I so wish that too. A perfect opportunity blown there.

Or how about what was Hailey wearing at 10pm the night before when she was in her room "watching TV"? Was she wearing something different than when she went missing? Would she have normally slept in the type of clothes that she was reportedly wearing on Monday when she went missing? Were there some PJ's tossed in her room that she wore to bed? Did she shower and change the next day?

I'd like to know what Hailey had on when DD saw her at 9:00. I'm sure he's told LE.

mahoneys07
01-12-2011, 10:52 PM
yikes I thought i was going to drown trying to catch up... I am on the teeter - totter again on BD..I really truly do not think she is directly involved..However I do feel she is responsible for the saftey of her children and she chose for him to be there..Someone like that doesnt wake up one day and say I want to be a freak..this is something thats been brewing for years. She had to have known he was a bit off.

krt
01-12-2011, 10:52 PM
I remember BD specifically saying "around 6:30" she said SA left "around 5:30"
I'm 99% sure that is how it went. I'll watch again in 15 minutes though:seeya:

What struck me as odd is Billy made the comment about checking on her before she left stating something along the lines of i checked on her to make sure she was safe........don't quote me but it was something very close to that and it struck me as VERY odd....I will take some Pepto so I can stomach watching NG again.....why would she have to check on her 12 old dtr in her own house to make sure she is safe at 6:30am? :waitasec:

trigger
01-12-2011, 10:53 PM

Yes...Very creepy. Its like he timed it just right. It was his plan.

peeples
I'm from the midwest.. Iowa, I'm 30. We had LOTS of pregnant girls in my Jr. High (7th -9th grade). One girl in 8th grade even gave birth to twins. We had even more in HIgh school. We're talking 18 years ago.. things have GOT to be worse now. My almost 10 yr old knows QUITE a bit about the birds and bees at 8 he started asking me questions about things he heard other kids with older siblings talking about. It's never too early to talk about sex.

Kamille

I guess that depends on how far out from Big Spring you can get on the highway before it stops pinging the towers near there.

I'm wondering when it started pinging the tower close to the house again. LE knows his exact timeline I would think and knows if he was at or close to the house at 3pm.

MOO

Jo in Calif
01-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Are there 2 vehicles involved? In the driving to work thing?
If there are 2 vehicles, why was Shawn with Billie after she got off work?
Wasn't it stated that he picked her up after she got off work?
Why, if they each had a vehicle?

MCDRAW
01-12-2011, 10:55 PM
What struck me as odd is Billy made the comment about checking on her before she left stating something along the lines of i checked on her to make sure she was safe........don't quote me but it was something very close to that and it struck me as VERY odd....I will take some Pepto so I can stomach watching NG again.....why would she have to check on her 12 old dtr in her own house to make sure she is safe at 6:30am? :waitasec:

I don't know but I do it all the time.

Kamille
01-12-2011, 10:56 PM

The only way this makes sense is if she had someone else give her ride IMO.

txsvicki
01-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Maybe trying to set her up as a girl who would sneak out and meet boys during the night by saying that she checked on Haylie for her own peace of mind.

tamfish
01-12-2011, 10:57 PM

I do too and my son is nearly 20 years old LOL

Wagara
The New Years Eve fib makes me think that BD may be one of those people who lies first, when the truth would have served even better. :sheesh:I don't think it's a fib as much as I think she's uncomfortable with saying her aunt and uncle were visiting her when they could because they think her daughter is probably dead and they wanted to lend their support. She doesn't want to say it was like a wake because she doesn't want to say her daughter is dead but IMO that's what the NYE visitation basically was, a wake. MOO

Wise Old Owl
We don't know. It has be speculated that BD probably got a ride from a co-worker. Let's hope LE has spoken to that co-worker.

One thing that BD said tonight - that she left at 6:30 AM and that SA had left at 5:30AM. For that to happen there simply had to have been 2 cars.

krt
01-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Also IF and a big fat IF .....

A relative DID ask billy's now ex-boyfriend about how could anyone hurt a thirteen year old child (again, I am paraphrasing) and his response was (again....paraphrasing) was along the lihes of yeah, that would be like killing a deer.....A. he was a hunter so did he mean it as it would be thrilling? B. he was allegedly a deer hunter that cut up his catch with a chain saw....you know where my mind is going with that one.

If and a BIG fat if......if the ex-boyfriend did it (since Billy kicked him out and isn't speaking to him), don't expect to find the poor girl in one piece.....when someone does something that is wrong or weighing on their mind....things have a way of coming out without one realizing it till it's too late.....

my_tee_mouse
01-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Yes...Very creepy. Its like he timed it just right. It was his plan.
Yeah, I got a mental picture of him hanging at the end of the road, just waiting for her to drive off.

sherryk
01-12-2011, 10:59 PM
I wanted to comment on the birth control. When my daughter started her monthly she was around that age. She was clueless as far as what that acutally means as far as body telling her able to have a child. I let her know what it meant. She was pretty sheltered and didnt know about sex, really she didnt know what it exactly.

I did wait a few years later, perhaps when around 13 or so. When she had little boyfriends and I know that boys at that age do talk about sex. I wanted to make sure she knew the consiquences of unprotected sex without birth control. In my beliefs I do not believe in termination of a pregnancy. I let her know that I could not approve that and that she is too young to raise a child and I sure wasnt going to do it for her. I explained the heartache it would cause.. so i did talk to her on birth control and told her i hope it is years and years before that time happened but if it was before that she needed to come to me and i would take her to get birth control. I wasnt giving her permission at all but she needed to know that if it was in her mind in the next few years to come to me first. I still remind her of that conversation.

I do not think it is odd on the birth control I acutally think that it is showing she is concerned mother and was close enough to her child to be able to talk about it with her.

Maybe I am a little off my rocker.. but I am leaning toward believing BD again. SA I totally suspect he is the quilty party IMO.

AmandaReckonwith
01-12-2011, 11:00 PM

Just in case others haven't seen pictures, there is a case archive album.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/

krt
01-12-2011, 11:01 PM

I do the same with my son who just turned 6 but the way it was worded.....just was ODD....yeah i check in on my son, give him a kiss goodbye before leaving for work....but she didn't elaborate like that.....maybe it's just because of what is currently going on in this situation.....

cluciano63
01-12-2011, 11:02 PM
LE would not have substituted the word "party" if it had not been used by either SA or Billie.

And it's not a matter of Billie having to have known that SA was a bit off...she had been threatened by him, had interactions with LE over him. And called herself his dirty girl. She knew what she had in him.

peeples
01-12-2011, 11:03 PM
I do the same with my son who just turned 6 but the way it was worded.....just was ODD....yeah i check in on my son, give him a kiss goodbye before leaving for work....but she didn't elaborate like that.....maybe it's just because of what is currently going on in this situation.....

I agree with you, If i even wake up to go to the bathroom I look in on all my kids, make sure they haven't kicked off their blankets etc... and it was the way she added well I didn't touch her.. Just seemed weird and out of place, it wasn't a continuous thoughts with the first part.. I dunno hard to explain

mahoneys07
01-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Hailey went missing. His employer says that was untrue and Adkins left his job at 6:10 AM without saying a word.

Adkins also said when he left work he headed to Big Spring, 50 miles southwest of Snyder, but phone records show he wasn't in the Big Spring area until 9:30 that morning which leaves a nearly three hour gap in his whereabouts.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472929/detail.html

dr dona
when I drove to work today I wondered if BD had checked on Hailey on that Monday AM. Did she go into the bedroom and kiss her goodbye, just peek into the room or do neither. Why? Because Hailey could have already been dead and covered with her bedding. BD answered that question- she looked in but it was dark, but she thought Hailey was there. BF goes to work, gets a Dr Pepper and heads back to the home. I think Hailey died Sunday night and BF went back to move the body. I still am not ready to say Billie was involved. Would be interesting to know if anyone smoked or took narcotics Sun night. Billie could have slept thru alot. I think Billie is worn out and actually just started to think about BF's involment. I think she has just really realized Hailey may not come back and her BF is likely involved. I also think she is easily led and lied to. I don't think it really dawned on her till last night how this looks. I also don't think she knew that the BF left work sans fight or firing and went back to the house. Pings don't lie. She believed her BF. IMHO

Quiche
I don't think it's a fib as much as I think she's uncomfortable with saying her aunt and uncle were visiting her when they could because they think her daughter is probably dead and they wanted to lend their support. She doesn't want to say it was like a wake because she doesn't want to say her daughter is dead but IMO that's what the NYE visitation basically was, a wake. MOO

Exactly the kind of truth I'm talking about! If she would just be honest about her vulnerabilities she'd be so much easier to sympathize with.

I also suspect she abhors crying.

jmo

txsvicki
01-12-2011, 11:05 PM
She couldn't verify that Haylie was alive in her bed. Surely cadaver dogs were called in though, and would have picked up on that.

imamaze
01-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Boyfriend of missing girls mom said to have compared hurting a child to 'killing a deer' (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/12/live-boyfriend-compares-hurting-teen-killing-deer-according-court-papers/)
After a13-year-old Texas girl disappeared last month, her mother's live-in boyfriend remarked to a relative that hurting a teenager would be "like killing a deer," according to a police affidavit filed in the investigation.
The affidavit, seeking phone records of missing Hailey Dunn's mother and the mother's boyfriend, also notes that the couple had an apparent fixation on slasher movies and serial killers -- something the mother, Billie Dunn, called a "hobby."
More...

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Adkins was reported to be the last person to see Hailey in Colorado City, but phone records place him in Big Spring from 9 AM through 2:30 and by that time Hailey had already been reported missing.

WTF? Have they got the days confused or am I having a meltdown? lmbo, Where's the shed? :great:

my_tee_mouse
01-12-2011, 11:07 PM
I do too and my son is nearly 20 years old LOL
I would, but he lives 6 1/2 hours away, and I don't think his wife would appreciate it very much!

dr dona
01-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Also, why on earth would BF insinuate Hailey is promiscuous. That really hacks me off. Prearranging a She died during s-- story. It wasn't my fault-- why!!!!!!!!

bellyup
01-12-2011, 11:09 PM

MOO

Sadly I feel strongly this COULD be the case .... and I had this feeling several days ago. Kind of like a "canned hunt". I am so so so hoping I am wrong. :( :(

WillenFan21
01-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Was Billie accounted for at WORK the day that Hailey reportedly went missing? I seriously think Shawn did it but can see why people might be suspicious of Billie. The thing that I admire about Billie is that she has been owning up to everything. The polygraph etc and is STILL going on Nancy Grace regardless.

This Shawn guy is very weird and there more loopholes in his story than there are Billies IMHO!! I know a lot of people think that crime library thing is weird but I don't at all think it is. My mom has always been fascinated by crime. She goes to that website all the time and is constantly watching crime shows and movies on TV. One of her favorite channels is the I.D Mystery Channel. She used to really be into CSI & the Law and Order Shows. She is a lab tech but wanted to go into CSI but never did.

I think Billie is just scared and shy maybe that is why she came off suspicious on the show. JMO

LisaB
01-12-2011, 11:10 PM
No, you are correct, but my thoughts on that are maybe CD is having problems thinking she would do something just like BD is having with thinking SA would. Maybe his family convinced him he needs to step back and let all this sink in.

(your response to my question)

Originally Posted by LisaB

Thought I had quoted the poster who said that Clint was not on the show. That was what I was referring to. I thought the guy on the show that said that was Clint, so that would mean Clint was on the show. Right?

my_tee_mouse
01-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Adkins was reported to be the last person to see Hailey in Colorado City, but phone records place him in Big Spring from 9 AM through 2:30 and by that time Hailey had already been reported missing.

WTF? Have they got the days confused or am I having a meltdown? lmbo, Where's the shed? :great:
You may be having a meltdown, but don't have one over this...they seem to have the days or times confused, yes.

tamfish

They have it mixed up. Those phone records are from 12/27. Hailey was reported missing at 2:00pm on 12/28.

Do I have that right? Even I don't know sometimes LOL...

krt
Also, why on earth would BF insinuate Hailey is promiscuous. That really hacks me off. Prearranging a She died during s-- story. It wasn't my fault-- why!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of another case that REALLY tugged at our hearts.....Zahra Clare Baker:furious::furious::furious:

LadyLuck
01-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Finally got caught up. I watched NG-- I still in my heart do not believe BD had anything to do with her daughter missing. Yes she picked the wrong guy and should have not let him back after he threatened her and Hailey.

I think BD is trying to answer the questions as truthful as she can. No one would volunteer some of the information. Has she been 100% truthful not sure about that.

About the "New Year Eve Party" Anyone could have told LE that. It did not state that BD or SA said that. My family is like that. When trouble hits, they all come bring food, try to keep laughter up and if it was New Year Eve, would have had the dropping of the ball on.

Tears, I did not cry at my husband's funeral or in front of anyone. Did all my crying by myself.

Kamille
01-12-2011, 11:12 PM

Looks like they got that wrong. Why can't reporters, whose job it is to follow this stuff, get things at least somewhat accurate...:banghead:

MagnoliaMom
01-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Didn't SA's boss or co-workers ask where he was going on 12/27? He just stopped by for a Dr. Pepper and rolled without saying a word? Did his work call his cell phone and say "um where the heck are ya?" If one of my employees/co-workers came in, grabbed a Pepper and left I would be mystified.

I have been trying to come up with a reason for this too. I feel strongly there is a reason. Did he drop something off to someone? Pick up something? Did anyone else leave work after he did this? A signal for someone to call another person? Drop some evidence in the garbage? Flush something? Some kind of threat to someone?

Did he have any "friends" that worked there? Was he thinking of doing a work murder/massacre then changed his mind?

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 11:14 PM
You may be having a meltdown, but don't have one over this...they seem to have the days or times confused, yes.

:floorlaugh: I was sitting here going :waitasec:

everyoneneedsavoice
2008????????? She has to know that is not going to fly. What is she doing?

No...no...mine says 2008 - :crazy:

I'm a tight wad - the 2008 is just an antibiotic that I can't convince myself I won't need in the future! LOL

sorrell skye
IMO, BD uses her own victimology to play on the sympathy of others.

This is not serving her daughter's well-being (if HD is still alive) and it certainly isn't serving justice for Hailey if she is deceased.

BD needs to stop playing the *poor me* game & she needs to start working with LE. All this talk about "the important thing is for people not to slander" her is nonsense (to put it mildly), at a time like this.

The important thing is Where is Hailey?

The important thing is for BD to take a good, hard, honest look at herself, at SA, at anyone else she or SA may know, and to tell LE everything she can think of that might help to either bring HD home alive or to bring charges against anyone who might be responsible for HD's possible demise.

At this point all I see is a mom who is checked out - and has, IMO, been checked out for quite some time, where her little girl is concerned.

Time to check in, BD!

MOO

Wise Old Owl
01-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Thoughts about this New Years Eve Party.

Hailey had already been reported missing. You can bet LE was watching that house. Now, if it was just family from out of town that came for support - well then there would have been some lights on, probably curtains drawn, quiet. Just cars parked out front. LE would have been watching the house (probably have pics too).

BUT Now IF
there really was a New Year's Eve Party - then the house would have been lit up, possibly curtains open, with that you could see people walking around with cups (beers) in hand, music playing - doesn't even have to be very loud. But you can tell when there is a party at a house as opposed to family there for support.

BD admitted there was food out, that SA "might have had" some drinks, watching news.

Again, LE was watching that house and they would have definitely taken pics to show this.

BD saying she didn't know it was even New Year's. C'mon. Your 13 yr old daughter is missing for over 3 days now. You are racking your brain to remember any and every little thing. You are very aware of dates. Plus, the news on? Everywhere on New Year's and especially the news channels are covering the New Year.

LE wouldn't have put that into that sworn affidavit unless they could back it up. SA was questioned about it and "he downplayed it as a party".

I believe what is in that affidavit.

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 11:17 PM
(your response to my question)

Thought I had quoted the poster who said that Clint was not on the show. That was what I was referring to. I thought the guy on the show that said that was Clint, so that would mean Clint was on the show. Right?

:waitasec: Where's the shed? I'm so confused at this point. :great: I misunderstood your post. I'm just going to go drink a case of red bull and get back to you. :truce:

sorrell skye
01-12-2011, 11:18 PM
I've worked with dozens of victims exactly like BD - and as long as they can play on your sympathies, you get nowhere - THEY get nowhere.

IMO, BD has played a lot of people during this tragic event.

The games need to end.

belimom
01-12-2011, 11:19 PM

So if/when they find her body (yes, I believe she's gone), and an autopsy shows that she had been raped and/or molested, he already has it all explained. :furious:

cluciano63
01-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Did SA maybe go inside at work because he had driven up that way to throw something out, maybe, and needed to cover himself if he was seen or if he was thinking about cell pings...or maybe because he was driving that way and someone he knew/recognized saw him and waved, so he figured he better stop by work, just in case? Maybe he had Hailey with him and was going to dispose of her out that way?

gumshoemamma
01-12-2011, 11:20 PM

ITA, if she had made a call or recieved one at that exact time, I would think that would give LE some confirmation right there. So if they can't confirm it I tend to believe there was no phone call, JMHO.

LisaB
01-12-2011, 11:21 PM
I keep thinking this and not saying it... but there's an "innocent" (at least of Hailey's disappearance) reason Shawn could have detoured through CC to stop by the house. I'm wondering if he wanted to get high, since he wasn't going to work. It's probably not true, but it IS possible. He wasn't in a big hurry to get to Mom's, he had all day to waste, and he might not be forthcoming about it in discussion with LE. If he had only been at the house a couple of minutes, he might simply exclude the stop from his narrative entirely, and say he went from work to his Mom's, never thinking they'd check the ping.
Then again, he may have only stopped at home long enough to grab a Dr. Pepper and leave...

belimom
01-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Sadly I feel strongly this COULD be the case .... and I had this feeling several days ago. Kind of like a "canned hunt". I am so so so hoping I am wrong. :( :(

Oh dear God.... I hope you're not saying what I think you are... his friends? Or just him?

Kamille
IMO, BD uses her own victimology to play on the sympathy of others.

This is not serving her daughter's well-being (if HD is still alive) and it certainly isn't serving justice for Hailey if she is deceased.

BD needs to stop playing the *poor me* game & she needs to start working with LE. All this talk about "the important thing is for people not to slander" her is nonsense (to put it mildly), at a time like this.

The important thing is Where is Hailey?

The important thing is for BD to take a good, hard, honest look at herself, at SA, at anyone else she or SA may know, and to tell LE everything she can think of that might help to either bring HD home alive or to bring charges against anyone who might be responsible for HD's possible demise.

At this point all I see is a mom who is checked out - and has, IMO, been checked out for quite some time, where her little girl is concerned.

Time to check in, BD!

MOO

That's exactly what's been bothering me about this case. Most parent's would be in close contact with LE, telling them everything they know, everything they can think of and be racking their brains trying to help in any way they can. Offering up information instead of just answering questions. Especially someone who claims to like reading true crime stories as a hobby.

I just don't see that happening here. It's like she's been in a drug induced fog the whole time. Would the pain medication she's on do this?

MOO

sarx
Did SA maybe go inside at work because he had driven up that way to throw something out, maybe, and needed to cover himself if he was seen or if he was thinking about cell pings...or maybe because he was driving that way and someone he knew/recognized saw him and waved, so he figured he better stop by work, just in case? Maybe he had Hailey with him and was going to dispose of her out that way?

Or he realized that he "forgot" something? Like the MW?

Penelope
01-12-2011, 11:24 PM

I suspect NG was warned by CNN not to lean on her too much as to avoid a repeat of what happened with the Trenton Duckett case and Trenton's mother. JMHO.

belimom
01-12-2011, 11:25 PM
I have been trying to come up with a reason for this too. I feel strongly there is a reason. Did he drop something off to someone? Pick up something? Did anyone else leave work after he did this? A signal for someone to call another person? Drop some evidence in the garbage? Flush something? Some kind of threat to someone?

Did he have any "friends" that worked there? Was he thinking of doing a work murder/massacre then changed his mind?

I think his mind was so focused on what he was about to do (or had already done) that he couldn't see straight, like a buzz. I don't think he thought one way or the other about what he was going to say or not say at work.

MagnoliaMom
01-12-2011, 11:25 PM

What is an MW?

Nevermind I figured it out!

tms56
01-12-2011, 11:28 PM

my kids are 19 & 17...i check on them when i leave for work EVERY morning...just sayin

LisaB
01-12-2011, 11:29 PM
What is an MW?

Murder Weapon? (I have no idea, just guessing.)

MCDRAW
Thoughts about this New Years Eve Party.

Hailey had already been reported missing. You can bet LE was watching that house. Now, if it was just family from out of town that came for support - well then there would have been some lights on, probably curtains drawn, quiet. Just cars parked out front. LE would have been watching the house (probably have pics too).

BUT Now IF
there really was a New Year's Eve Party - then the house would have been lit up, possibly curtains open, with that you could see people walking around with cups (beers) in hand, music playing - doesn't even have to be very loud. But you can tell when there is a party at a house as opposed to family there for support.

BD admitted there was food out, that SA "might have had" some drinks, watching news.

Again, LE was watching that house and they would have definitely taken pics to show this.

BD saying she didn't know it was even New Year's. C'mon. Your 13 yr old daughter is missing for over 3 days now. You are racking your brain to remember any and every little thing. You are very aware of dates. Plus, the news on? Everywhere on New Year's and especially the news channels are covering the New Year.

LE wouldn't have put that into that sworn affidavit unless they could back it up. SA was questioned about it and "he downplayed it as a party".

I believe what is in that affidavit.

I thought an affadavit was just someone's sworn ststement. I think SA said it was a party to try and make BD look guilty. JMO

Wise Old Owl
Watching NG again. BD doesn't directly answer certain questions.

NG: Billie Dunn did you know that your live-in boyfriend walked out of two polygraphs.

BD: Well, they told us we couldn't take the first one........and she just keeps going.

She never really answered that question. Yes, I know he walked out of 2. Or No, I didn't know he walked out.

From her roundabout answer she does admit, in a backwards sorta way (thank you CA! teehee) that she know he did walk out of the first two.

Why is this woman deflecting? Only reason I can come up with is she is involved. And I don't believe a single word out of her mouth. Not a one.

tehcloser
What is an MW?

Murder Weapon.

Linda7NJ
Last night and this morning I was convinced of her involvement....tonight after watching her again...I'm sucked back into believing her.

She sure is convincing.

.................But then I remember my drug addicted cousin....... Super manipulative, the perpetual victim with an answer for everything.

I have never jumped the fence so many times in a single case before!

I give up having an opinion on her ........for now.:truce:

my_tee_mouse
01-12-2011, 11:30 PM
What is an MW?
MW = murder weapon.

Laddsy
01-12-2011, 11:30 PM
All I know is that Hailey is out there somewhere and I believe SA knows the exact spot. Everyone should be focusing on him now and all this bulldust with BD is getting us nowhere. Do I think BD is guilty? Yes I do think she had some part in this, but I think she is becoming more of a distraction now. All focus should be put on SA now and finding that poor little girl.

Linda7NJ
01-12-2011, 11:31 PM
my kids are 19 & 17...i check on them when i leave for work EVERY morning...just sayin

Mines 13, every time I get up for a drink or to pee I check on him all throughout the night!

eileenhawkeye
01-12-2011, 11:33 PM

MOO

I can definitely see it being something extremely sadistic like that. I don't think whatever happened was an accident; I think it was a premeditated torture-murder. :(

MCDRAW
01-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Mines 13, every time I get up for a drink or to pee I check on him all throughout the night!

Me too. I don't always go all the way in the room but I have to look and count heads.

Suthrnqt
01-12-2011, 11:34 PM

Sorry to be so clueless, but what is a MW?? TIA.

ETA: NM I actually figured it out for myself. Maybe I'm not so clueless......one can hope, right?

bellyup
01-12-2011, 11:35 PM
I find it hard to believe that the average age to lose one's virginity is 12.77. That means 50% of kids are having sex before age 12. Come on. I'm finding all different numbers when I search for "average age to lose one's virginity" but there is a survey taken by Durex who does a sex survey every year and it was 17.3 for the entire world. I'm 18 and 16-17 sounds more reasonable to me based on kids I know from high school. I would say that most people lose their virginity in high school; 12 years old is 6th grade. Anyone having sex at 10, 11, even 12 years old has poor self esteem and probably a horrible home life so I feel bad for them.

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/FB-ATSRH.html (considered the leader in sexual statistics)

Nearly half (46%) of all 1519-year-olds in the United States have had sex at least once.

By age 15, only 13% of never-married teens have ever had sex.

Most young people have sex for the first time at about age 17,

Kamille
All I know is that Hailey is out there somewhere and I believe SA knows the exact spot. Everyone should be focusing on him now and all this bulldust with BD is getting us nowhere. Do I think BD is guilty? Yes I do think she had some part in this, but I think she is becoming more of a distraction now. All focus should be put on SA now and finding that poor little girl.

Yes...whether or not BD was involved with whatever happened to Hailey, I think it's SA who holds the answers as to where she is now. :(

Since he had his phone it should be so easy...why isn't it? And where did he go, or say that he went, on the 28th? That one is driving me crazy.

cluciano63
I hope they search around and on the route to his work...I can't help thinking he went inside because someone saw him in the area.

summert1129
Last night and this morning I was convinced of her involvement....tonight after watching her again...I'm sucked back into believing her.

She sure is convincing.

.................But then I remember my drug addicted cousin....... Super manipulative, the perpetual victim with an answer for everything.

I agree- drug addicts are masters of manipulation and know how to play the victim. <modsnip>

Linda7NJ
01-12-2011, 11:36 PM
I can definitely see it being something extremely sadistic like that. I don't think whatever happened was an accident; I think it was a premeditated torture-murder. :(

Me too...and part of me was really hoping she was alive and stashed in that rootcellar (in the pics)

passionflower
01-12-2011, 11:37 PM
will there be a 10pm news in TX?????

MD MOMMY

She sure is convincing.

I'm so with you on this!

Linda7NJ
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/FB-ATSRH.html (considered the leader in sexual statistics)

Nearly half (46%) of all 1519-year-olds in the United States have had sex at least once.

By age 15, only 13% of never-married teens have ever had sex.

Most young people have sex for the first time at about age 17,

wow..I guess I was an early achiever:crazy:

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 11:38 PM
I know it's normal for 16 year old to leave late at night to go to a friend's, but I can't help but wonder if they were trying to get him to go somewhere since he left at 9pm.

Chili Fries

To be fair I'm pretty sure that she was not saying it was important for people not to slander her. I'm very fluent in garbled Southerner speak, I often talk that way myself, and what she was saying is that it's not important whether people are slandering her or not. I think she was saying the opposite of how you understood it.

cluciano63
If SA is involved...she is not alive. He seems to be obsessed with murder, killing, darkness, violence.

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 11:39 PM
I hope they search around and on the route to his work...I can't help thinking he went inside because someone saw him in the area.

I hope they checked the trash at work.

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 11:40 PM
To be fair I'm pretty sure that she was not saying it was important for people not to slander her. I'm very fluent in garbled Southerner speak, I often talk that way myself, and what she was saying is that it's not important whether people are slandering her or not. I think she was saying the opposite of how you understood it.

Texas, all my life....to me it sounded like she was saying SHE and her rep were more important.

passionflower
01-12-2011, 11:41 PM
I hope they checked the trash at work.

me too!!! or the dump it goes to...............

Penelope
01-12-2011, 11:41 PM
I'm so with you on this!

Me too. Maybe because it is so hard to comprehend or accept that a mother could do harm to her own child.

MD MOMMY
01-12-2011, 11:42 PM
I wonder if he wore a uniform to work? I wonder what he was wearing when he arrived at his mothers house? I wonder if it was the same thing BD saw him wearing the morning of the 27th?

carmenU
01-12-2011, 11:43 PM
I agree- drug addicts are masters of manipulation and know how to play the victim. She is a textbook example, IMO.

Did I miss something.Where was it reported she was a drug addict? More speculation? Where is the documentation, please. Thank you in advance.

thejoker101
01-12-2011, 11:43 PM
I suspect NG was warned by CNN not to lean on her too much as to avoid a repeat of what happened with the Trenton Duckett case and Trenton's mother. JMHO.
I suspect NG has her favorites like HaLeigh C dad RC. Just sayin:sick:

katydid23
01-12-2011, 11:44 PM
The only way this makes sense is if she had someone else give her ride IMO.

I think she may have gotten a ride into work with a co-worker and here's why.
Earlier it was said that when she found out from DD that HD had never arrived to the sleepover she got a ride from a co-worker to the PD. So it sounds like she got a ride to work and expected SA to pick her up at the end of her shift.

Chili Fries
01-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Texas, all my life....to me it sounded like she was saying SHE and her rep were more important.

Here's what she said:

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me. The important thing is, there's a 13 year old girl who it seems like just disappeared into thin air."

My translation:

"The important thing people need to remember is not (that anybody is) slandering me."

I'm pretty sure what she is trying to say is that Hailey's disappearance is what is important. I think there can be bones to pick with her not referring to Hailey as her daughter but I really don't think she was expressing her concern with being slandered.

Ellebelle
01-12-2011, 11:46 PM
About her statement on NG about checking Monday morning on HD before she left for work. It wasn't the fact that she said she checked on her, even though this is the first time I've heard her say that....and tend to think that she did it to show us all how good of a mom she is. It's the way she said it. She said she did it to "ease my mind". Maybe it was just worded weird but it sure peaked my interest more.

WillenFan21
01-12-2011, 11:46 PM
I wonder if Shawn saying that Hailey is promiscuous was him saying that he was abusing her without really admitting it? Do you guys get what I am saying?

MD MOMMY
01-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Me too. Maybe because it is so hard to comprehend or accept that a mother could do harm to her own child.

See in the CA case, I knew her mother did it from the minute I saw the video of her strutting her stuff in the stolen #82 hoody. I had zero problem thinking she did it b/c she was a biotch in the very first phone call from jail. BD has this sweet as pie little voice, she's petite and she puts off this persona of innocence IMO. She is missing the fire of a mother though. If someone messes with my kids I'm a put bull ready to attack. I know everyone acts differently blah blah blah. She IMO is not acting like a Mom and that is what flips me the other way from time to time.

kathryann
someone asked what does BD do at the hospital since she isn't a nurse? She said on NG tonight that she is a "secretary".

Her friend CZ said she was working as a ward clerk at the hospital. In every hospital I have worked in the Ward Clerk (secretary) was very busy and would not have time to be on the internet. Also, most hospitals I have worked in blocked out the internet on the computers used at the desk. Ward clerks usually order the supplies, put doctor orders in the computer and answer calls to the front desk from patients, answer the incoming phone ccalls, etc. The ward clerk/unit secretary can be an extremely busy position!

I agree with this I work as a Unit Secretary and we have NO time to do anything but our jobs.

belimom
I wonder if Shawn saying that Hailey is promiscuous was him saying that he was abusing her without really admitting it? Do you guys get what I am saying?

I think he was saying it without realizing he was saying it. MOO

sherryk
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/images/Multi_Media/bigcountryhomepage/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

The deletion of the cell phone numbers called was deleted at the police station by SA? That says quite a bit right there. It not only makes it seem strongly as he is bluntly hiding somthing and it also strongly makes him look as IF he had somthng to do with this that deletion of the phone numbers in a police station is a very stupid move.

I am assuming they can certainly find out who those calls were to. I suspect there is another male involved in this somehow.

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Here's what she said:

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me. The important thing is, there's a 13 year old girl who it seems like just disappeared into thin air."

My translation:

"The important thing people need to remember is not (that anybody is) slandering me."

I'm pretty sure what she is trying to say is that Hailey's disappearance is what is important. I think there can be bones to pick with her not referring to Hailey as her daughter but I really don't think she was expressing her concern with being slandered.

But, but, but........lol. She talks about not wanting people to look at her bad again on NG, then she talks about H.

ajk
are you asking about the road to big spring or to colorado city to big spring.

Kamille
I know it's normal for 16 year old to leave late at night to go to a friend's, but I can't help but wonder if they were trying to get him to go somewhere since he left at 9pm.

He didn't go to a friend's I thought. I thought he and a friend went and stayed at his Dad's?

~greeneyedgirl~

I think he was making a guess at how long she would be playing the game based on her skill level, we have that game in our house play times vary based on skill of the game, I can't play longer then about 5 mins and I've had enough, the kids and the boyfriend easily play for 2 hours and longer when they play...jmo

Wise Old Owl
01-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Here's what she said:

My translation:

Yep. When people speak its important to listen to what they say as first, second, third. Its kinda like a subliminal priority rank. Twice she has said - "the important thing people need to remember is not slandering me" (or words to that effect). There's her first priority. People shouldn't be slandering me. Second priorty is that her 13 year old daughter is missing.

Linda7NJ
01-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Did I miss something.Where was it reported she was a drug addict? More speculation? Where is the documentation, please. Thank you in advance.

In the affidavits ....they claim she said she withdrew money to purchase illegal drugs.

IMO That's better than a link to the MSM

passionflower
01-12-2011, 11:50 PM

to cover up molestation!!

WillenFan21
01-12-2011, 11:51 PM
Hailey was afraid of Shawn. Her friend had posted about it somewhere that she had Facebook inbox proof of Hailey saying that she was afraid of him. I really and truly believe that Billie flunked her poly because of being lied to by Shawn which would also explain the inconsistencies that Billie has had. I think that he sexually abused her and that is what is comment about Hailey being promiscuous was about. Maybe this was why she was afraid of him?

MD MOMMY
01-12-2011, 11:51 PM
I can't remember but someone was wondering if NG said she left for work at 6:30 or if BD did. I just watched again, BD offered that information first and NG repeated her like she often does.

ajk
01-12-2011, 11:52 PM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/images/Multi_Media/bigcountryhomepage/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

The deletion of the cell phone numbers called was deleted at the police station by SA? That says quite a bit right there. It not only makes it seem strongly as he is bluntly hiding somthing and it also strongly makes him look as IF he had somthng to do with this that deletion of the phone numbers in a police station is a very stupid move.

I am assuming they can certainly find out who those calls were to. I suspect there is another male involved in this somehow.
i think he made the calls to look like he was in bigspring. if im remembering right he didnt make any calls when he was in colorado city but he made sure he made calls in big spring incase he had to proove that he was there. hince the 11 calls in big spring. in doing so he didnt realize the phone picked up pings even tho he wasnt using it.IMO

tehcloser
01-12-2011, 11:52 PM
He didn't go to a friend's I thought. I thought he and a friend went and stayed at his Dad's?

:waitasec: I thought he went to a friends, but it's late and I very well could be mistaken.

Kamille
01-12-2011, 11:53 PM
I think he was making a guess at how long she would be playing the game based on her skill level, we have that game in our house play times vary based on skill of the game, I can't play longer then about 5 mins and I've had enough, the kids and the boyfriend easily play for 2 hours and longer when they play...jmo

I think DD estimated how long it would have taken HD to get to the level that she got to in the game before she stopped playing. He knew what level she got to before saving the game and he knew her skill level and predicted it would have taken her about 3 hours to get to that level before she saved the game and stopped playing.

MOO

MCDRAW

I think people hear what they want to hear. If they think she is guilty everything she says make her even more so. If they think she is innocent they hear it that way. My daughter went missing a couple of months ago. She was not at a friends that she told me she was going to. She was at a party that I knew nothing about with kids I didn't know. The police asked what did she have on? I didn't have a clue. They asked are these friends of hers, I said No I had never seen these kids. They asked what time she left the house I had no idea. Because I didn't know the answers to their questions it made me look like a bad parent. I may be a bad parent but I thought I knew her every move. ( I always thought I was a good parent until I had teenagers) This behavior was like a punch coming out of no where. What I learned is that teenagers are very sneaky and no matter how much I snoop she pulled one over on me. I was so shocked I couldn't think. I guess that is why I don't like to judge parents. If there is evidence then that's a different story.

alsmom
Could someone please let Nancy Grace know that Chet Atkins and Shawn Adkins are two very different people. :great:

Sorry! She said it again tonight and almost said it again but caught herself. I had to lol!

Chili Fries
01-12-2011, 11:54 PM
But, but, but........lol. She talks about not wanting people to look at her bad again on NG, then she talks about H.

Yeah I know, I'm just talking about this one instance where she specifically compared the two. My opinion is, though, that she is concerned with people talking bad about her but hasn't made that more of an issue than Hailey being missing. I do think she has definitely lied about stuff and, like I said, there are more subtle questions about how she has expressed things. Just my opinion as always.

summert1129

In the search warrant affidavits (link is in several previous posts), she told LE that her and SA went to ATM to withdraw cash to buy illegal drugs. In addition to that, she has been under the influence of more than one kind of Rx drug, preventing her from undergoing a poly. Yes, I know that it's understandable for a mother with a missing child to be prescribed some type of anti-anxiety (i.e. Ativan), but that, and then it's the painkiller for a toothache, oh then the drive to the ATM to get money for drugs...I've seen this type of behavior...it's a red flag...at least in terms of drug abuse...IMO

Dum-Dum Sucker

NG: Billie Dunn did you know that your live-in boyfriend walked out of two polygraphs.

BD: Well, they told us we couldn't take the first one........and she just keeps going.

She never really answered that question. Yes, I know he walked out of 2. Or No, I didn't know he walked out.

From her roundabout answer she does admit, in a backwards sorta way (thank you CA! teehee) that she know he did walk out of the first two.

Why is this woman deflecting? Only reason I can come up with is she is involved. And I don't believe a single word out of her mouth. Not a one.

:winkaway: I'm with you, Wise Old Owl.

BD couldn't even give a straight answer about who all was drinking on New Year's Eve.

First it was, "Shawn had a few drinks."

Then it was, "Shawn had a beer."

Like you said, why would BD deflect unless she is involved.

jmo

trigger

I wonder if she told LE that?

dodie20
01-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Ugh, well I might be back on the fence now.

Going IN to the NG show, I was quite sure that SA was responsible for HDs disappearance, with the assistance of Billie (only was uncertain as to whether she was fully involved, or only involved after/in a cover up for SA), but now after watching BDs interview I'm starting to wonder if she isn't just hOrribly, horribly naive when it comes to SA, and has been in denial about him likely having harmed her daughter?? :waitasec: he threatened to kill her & her daughter, about a year ago. The cops were involved. no naivete, here.

my_tee_mouse
01-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Yep. When people speak its important to listen to what they say as first, second, third. Its kinda like a subliminal priority rank. Twice she has said - "the important thing people need to remember is not slandering me" (or words to that effect). There's her first priority. People shouldn't be slandering me. Second priorty is that her 13 year old daughter is missing.
Yes, she has made these statements in that order on two separate occasions.

concernedmother
I think Hailey was going anywhere she could to get away from him, friends, out in the yard, shed. Anywhere.

ajk
Hailey was afraid of Shawn. Her friend had posted about it somewhere that she had Facebook inbox proof of Hailey saying that she was afraid of him. I really and truly believe that Billie flunked her poly because of being lied to by Shawn which would also explain the inconsistencies that Billie has had. I think that he sexually abused her and that is what is comment about Hailey being promiscuous was about. Maybe this was why she was afraid of him?
lord i hope not.

carmenU
In the affidavits ....they claim she said she withdrew money to purchase illegal drugs.

IMO That's better than a link to the MSM

<modsnip> Therefore, I realize LE are humans and able to be just as wrong as the people who are arrested. Just because LE says it doesn't make it so. Especially, in a high profile case.
No one else, has come forward to say she is a drug addict. I find it hard to believe they would say they were buying illegal drugs. But that doesn't make you a murderer.
I know many hear are bashing BO and saying she killed Hailey or is involved.But for what reason would she kill her daughter or cover it up? There has been no evidence that she is that kind of person.
I will just wait until there is more evidence before hanging her.

Going to bed, I will wait for more news tomorrow. Hopefully, their will be credible evidence. I don;t want to hang anyone on speculation. Have a good night, ladies.

Linda7NJ
01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
I wanted Nancy to ask her if she was aware that he liked to play dress up like a mass murderer. Then throw up a few pics of him, in action, on the tv screen, to see Billies reaction!

It would be real interesting if she said, "oh yeah...we always do fun stuff like that...it's just a hobby."

StrayKat
01-13-2011, 12:00 AM
i think he made the calls to look like he was in bigspring. if im remembering right he didnt make any calls when he was in colorado city but he made sure he made calls in big spring incase he had to proove that he was there. hince the 11 calls in big spring. in doing so he didnt realize the phone picked up pings even tho he wasnt using it.IMO

I guess it was turned of from 7 to 9? What do you think? IMHO.
Other POI's?

yllek
BD tonight on NG:

"I checked on Hailey on Monday morning, didn't touch her to make sure it was her... to put my mind at ease" (paraphrasing). The words matter. To me, she unintentionally admitted she was uneasy concerning Hailey that morning. Why? She was "kinda upset that Hailey didn't ask" her directly for permission to stay over at MB's Monday night, but she wasn't uneasy about it and didn't check on her. Now, I'm supposed to believe Hailey was chilling and watching tv on Sunday night, no problems or worries, yet BD had to check in on her to ease her mind 8 hours later because she's such a "wonderful mom" and uneasy unless she verifies that her daughter is safely sleeping in her bed before heading to work. Not working for me. Neah, she said she checked and hedged (again) by not just saying "yes, I saw my daughter in bed Monday morning" because she knows Hailey left the house with SA that morning. If that is proven, BD will be able to say she was in the dark because she never claimed to have seen (or touched) Hailey directly. She was a duped victim, again! Another pre-emptive move, imo. I really believe Hailey was doomed on the night of Sunday, 12/26... JMO and respect all other differing opinions...

Linda7NJ
Well, LE hasn't really been consistant in anything they said. I guess I am tainted because the Justice Dept is in my city with several policeman found guilty in "creating evidence" and covering up for each other. Therefore, I realize LE are humans and able to be just as wrong as the people who are arrested. Just because LE says it doesn't make it so. Especially, in a high profile case.
No one else, has come forward to say she is a drug addict. I find it hard to believe they would say they were buying illegal drugs. But that doesn't make you a murderer.
I know many hear are bashing BO and saying she killed Hailey or is involved.But for what reason would she kill her daughter or cover it up? There has been no evidence that she is that kind of person.

Going to bed, I will wait for more news tomorrow. Hopefully, their will be credible evidence. I don;t want to hang anyone on speculation. Have a good night, ladies.

Maybe so...but on this one I am going with LE. It's written down, signed and sworn to be the truth.

SusanB
01-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Hi all, I am trying so hard to keep up with this case, but the twists and turns are difficult to keep up with! :waitasec: Maybe you all can help me with a couple things:
1. I miss the part about the abuse that occurred in Feb 2010 - what happened?
2. I missed about the affidavits - where can I find them to read? About the ATM use and removal of $140.00 - what night was that? Mon or Tues?
3.Can you explain about the missing camera cards? I totally missed that.
IMO SA proclaimed that HD was promiscuous to cover signs of sexual abuse (by him), and that she used drugs to cover maybe he gave her some to sedate her or whatever.
I am getting a little tired of the mother playing "poor me." People like that get on my nerves. Start standing up and demanding answers as to where her child is instead of mealy mouthing "don't hate me."
Thanks to all and of course this is completely MOO!

Suthrnqt
01-13-2011, 12:02 AM

ITA with your post.....because that is exactly what she said. I've been Southern my whole entire life by way of TX, TN and finally NC. Even though I was stationed in Germany and lived in upstate NY for about 5 years, I was/am still Southern.

I have no problem understanding her when she speaks, just don't believe a word she says. She has a habit of going around the mountain when asked a question instead of just giving a straight answer.

Also wanted to add that if I thought for one minute my BF had something to do w/my daughter's disappearance, my baseball bat and his head would have a meeting until I found out what I needed to know to get her back.

Redbird
01-13-2011, 12:04 AM
BD is so sincere, so down to earth, so convincing, I still can't believe she is not innocent, partly because I don't want to believe someone this personable could hurt their child. Still want to believe her.

Ellebelle
01-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Well, LE hasn't really been consistant in anything they said. I guess I am tainted because the Justice Dept is in my city with several policeman found guilty in "creating evidence" and covering up for each other. Therefore, I realize LE are humans and able to be just as wrong as the people who are arrested. Just because LE says it doesn't make it so. Especially, in a high profile case.

BBM
It's not bashing, IMO. It's called noting BD inconsistencies and discussing them, along with our theories.

my_tee_mouse
BD tonight on NG:

"I checked on Hailey on Monday morning, didn't touch her to make sure it was her... to put my mind at ease" (paraphrasing). The words matter. To me, she unintentionally admitted she was uneasy concerning Hailey that morning. Why? She was "kinda upset that Hailey didn't ask" her directly for permission to stay over at MB's Monday night, but she wasn't uneasy about it and didn't check on her. Now, I'm supposed to believe Hailey was chilling and watching tv on Sunday night, no problems or worries, yet BD had to check in on her to ease her mind 8 hours later because she's such a "wonderful mom" and uneasy unless she verifies that her daughter is safely sleeping in her bed before heading to work. Not working for me. Neah, she said she checked and hedged (again) by not just saying "yes, I saw my daughter in bed Monday morning" because she knows Hailey left the house with SA that morning. If that is proven, BD will be able to say she was in the dark because she never claimed to have seen (or touched) Hailey directly. She was a duped victim, again! Another pre-emptive move, imo. I really believe Hailey was doomed on the night of Sunday, 12/26... JMO and respect all other differing opinions...
BBM
That's how I read it too.

KathrynL
SusanB - link for affidavits

SuziQ

More like a CYA move. I think he's explaining evidence because he knows what it will show when it's found.

Linda7NJ
01-13-2011, 12:06 AM
I would be pounding on the door where Shawn's staying and demanding some answers from him. If I were innocent, I would be begging the FBI to wire me up to go meet with him...bug my phone and I'd call him. I would be LOUD and DEMANDING answers. Not playing a meek and mild deer in the headlights that doesn't have a clue about any of it. That's for darn sure.

tehcloser
I think people hear what they want to hear. If they think she is guilty everything she says make her even more so. If they think she is innocent they hear it that way. My daughter went missing a couple of months ago. She was not at a friends that she told me she was going to. She was at a party that I knew nothing about with kids I didn't know. The police asked what did she have on? I didn't have a clue. They asked are these friends of hers, I said No I had never seen these kids. They asked what time she left the house I had no idea. Because I didn't know the answers to their questions it made me look like a bad parent. I may be a bad parent but I thought I knew her every move. ( I always thought I was a good parent until I had teenagers) This behavior was like a punch coming out of no where. What I learned is that teenagers are very sneaky and no matter how much I snoop she pulled one over on me. I was so shocked I couldn't think. I guess that is why I don't like to judge parents. If there is evidence then that's a different story.

I'm so very sorry you went through that. And I'm also sorry that you think I'm judging parents. I'm just looking at a case and following the evidence we have at the moment.

ajk
:waitasec:confused i was talking about the nancy grace tonight when she had the map up, when she was able to keep it up,:floorlaugh:

Linda7NJ
01-13-2011, 12:07 AM
BD is so sincere, so down to earth, so convincing, I still can't believe she is not innocent, partly because I don't want to believe someone this personable could hurt their child. Still want to believe her.

I agree with you she is convincing,...but I won't let myself get sucked in again.

Starry Night
01-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Nancy Grace broke this case wide open, Thanks to Websleuths. And Shawn Boy is a very bad man. Texas Rangers and all other LE put it together. It is a matter of time til the total discovery of the finding of Hailey.
And for you women out there with children who invite a man to live with you be careful. You need to put your children first. No matter how lonely you get. Not necessarily BD's fault. She was duped and weak.....at least I hope so so she can if innocent somehow try not to blame herself too much. This is such a nightmare.

tehcloser
01-13-2011, 12:08 AM
lol, Bashing, judging. I give up.

sreshowtime
01-13-2011, 12:08 AM
I think she may have gotten a ride into work with a co-worker and here's why.
Earlier it was said that when she found out from DD that HD had never arrived to the sleepover she got a ride from a co-worker to the PD. So it sounds like she got a ride to work and expected SA to pick her up at the end of her shift.

I believe that was the Tues 12/28 scenario:waitasec:

the remaining question is HOW did she get to work on Mon 12/27...if SA went to his work at and it was stated LEAVING work @6:10 am
and BD left FOR work from Ccity at 6:20 am

Wise Old Owl
01-13-2011, 12:09 AM
Where's the anger? Hey BD - aren't you a little mad right about now? Mad that your daughter is missing? Mad at LE for not looking for her? Mad at SA, that he could have possibly done something to her? MAD AT SOMETHING?

After all these days, no emotion - one way or the other. Debbie Flores' sister went off of the POS in court today. She is angry.

So why isn't BD angry? Why isn't BD crying? Why isn't BD asking her own questions to find answers to her daughter's whereabouts?

Other than BD and SA who are the other POI's? I know I know - BD has not been classified as a POI but SA has. Sparky said several - so who are the others?

Kamille
01-13-2011, 12:09 AM
I would be pounding on the door where Shawn's staying and demanding some answers from him. If I were innocent, I would be begging the FBI to wire me up to go meet with him...bug my phone and I'd call him. I would be LOUD and DEMANDING answers. Not playing a meek and mild deer in the headlights that doesn't have a clue about any of it. That's for darn sure.

And I'd be telling LE about every piece of land that I was aware of that my boyfriend of 3 years may have liked to go hunting with his buddies.

my_tee_mouse
01-13-2011, 12:10 AM
lol, Bashing, judging. I give up.
Silly us. We thought it was called "sleuthing."

brownies

Cannot even imagine the pain, and horror of one of my own being missing. Im thinking perhaps, she is terrified to come right out an say "yes, I know he did". Because then she has to admit to herself that he has done something horrible to her little girl. She will give up any last little bit of hope she may have that her child is safe and sound somewhere.

fhc
It is important to remember that there are all kinds of women/mothers. BD appears to be a passive, easy going, quiet type of mother, also, very young to have 2 teenage children. She seems to have been a teenage mother with a husband that got into trouble over & over, which made her more of a single mother, supporting her children. No doubt she picked the wrong guy but that only makes her guilty of poor judgment in men. jmo

As far as playing the victim card, where is anyone hearing that? You don't hear her whining about her tooth ache or making excuses or anything 'poor me' related. She is easily led on but is doing everything she knows to find Hailey. We don't see her 'lawyering up' and not answering questions. again, jmo

lillys
01-13-2011, 12:11 AM

If one of my kids was missing I would have people with me and my DH at our house --probably day and night. There would be family and friends. There would be food and words of comfort and prayers--lots of prayers and lots of brainstorming BUT no alcohol and no drugs..............
There would be NO celebrating.

There would be worry and grief and support and love.
Different strokes for different folks.

Linda7NJ
01-13-2011, 12:11 AM
Where's the anger? Hey BD - aren't you a little mad right about now? Mad that your daughter is missing? Mad at LE for not looking for her? Mad at SA, that he could have possibly done something to her? MAD AT SOMETHING?

After all these days, no emotion - one way or the other. Debbie Flores' sister went off of the POS in court today. She is angry.

So why isn't BD angry? Why isn't BD crying? Why isn't BD asking her own questions to find answers to her daughter's whereabouts?

Other than BD and SA who are the other POI's? I know I know - BD has not been classified as a POI but SA has. Sparky said several - so who are the others?

maybe a friend or relative if his...that shares his interest of hacking up deer with chainsaws and masks.:waitasec: