PDA

View Full Version : TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

Pages : [1] 2 3

Texas Mist
01-14-2011, 09:56 PM
http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss50/Connie2/Missing/Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-128-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. No bashing Law Enforcement.

Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.

You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.

Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. Itís like talking behind someoneís back.

The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.

We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.

You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.

Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.

If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minorsí names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.

Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.

Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.

If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

winterrose
01-14-2011, 10:23 PM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331686 The black truck people have asked about in front of BD's house is Shawn's.She said on NG the truck didn't work,but it's parked in this video in front of his house in Dunn.
Maybe it was towed,but I don't understand why it wasn't searched,because he left at 5am and she left at 6am or so.

Beyond Belief
01-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Praying for Hailey to come home.

tracyf1008
01-14-2011, 10:24 PM
MOO

we have a landfill being searched for what we suspect is looking for evidence of Hailey's disappearance or worse yet, her remains. Can we take a minute to ask whomever you pray to or not pray to for that matter and ask that LE and searchers find what they need to find and all remain safe. That they all be strong, knowing that they are more than likely looking for a 13 year old little girl. Thank you....

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Those look like two different trucks to me.......

winterrose
01-14-2011, 10:26 PM
The black truck is his.

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 10:28 PM
The black truck is his.

Yes, the one in front of his gramma's, not the one in the video with Billie standing outside.

justus4all
01-14-2011, 10:29 PM
The black truck is his.

I would assume since he is no longer at the house, he had the truck towed to him....I wonder if the LE examined the truck....anyone know? thanks

Linda7NJ
01-14-2011, 10:30 PM
ok, I am going out to dinner, no posting til I get back:rocker:

:floorlaugh:

winterrose
01-14-2011, 10:33 PM
I would assume since he is no longer at the house, he had the truck towed to him....I wonder if the LE examined the truck....anyone know? thanks

LE said in the presser other things would come out,but in the warrants we've seen released,I believe it's only been the car checked.Seems like if anything was found in either vehicle they'd still be holding them.

czgtz
01-14-2011, 10:34 PM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331686 The black truck people have asked about in front of BD's house is Shawn's.She said on NG the truck didn't work,but it's parked in this video in front of his house in Dunn.
Maybe it was towed,but I don't understand why it wasn't searched,because he left at 5am and she left at 6am or so.

It is not the same truck. The one parked in front of Billie's house has not moved.

Kamille
01-14-2011, 10:35 PM
Yes, the one in front of his gramma's, not the one in the video with Billie standing outside.

Speaking of gramma...didn't the lady on the video say that he grew up there and took the bus to school with her daughter? Wonder if his Mom lived there too? :waitasec:

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 10:35 PM
ABILENE, Texas -- Law enforcement did not confirm if they found any evidence on missing teen Hailey Dunn, after spending Friday searching through the Abilene Landfill.
KTXS was told cadaver dogs got two "hits" at the landfill, prompting the investigation.
This, as city officials release that Shawn Adkins has been upgraded to a suspect.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26500349/detail.html

winterrose
01-14-2011, 10:37 PM
It is not the same truck. The one parked in front of Billie's house has not moved.

okay,people were just asking the other day about a black truck,so he has another black truck?

justus4all
01-14-2011, 10:38 PM
my opinion is...IF H was deceased, lying in her bed, and later removed for disposal...the crime team in taking the bedsheets for forencis, and IF finding evidence of death fluids, would come back and retrieve her mattress for further examination....and so far...that has not happened that I have read anywhere...So as of now, I believe H was killed elsewhere...and there was time/opportunity for that to have happened....

Also...IS the time line....TRUE???....I don't believe it is....just my thoughts and opinions

KR2tonenow
01-14-2011, 10:41 PM
my opinion is...IF H was deceased, lying in her bed, and later removed for disposal...the crime team in taking the bedsheets for forencis, and IF finding evidence of death fluids, would come back and retrieve her mattress for further examination....and so far...that has not happened that I have read anywhere...So as of now, I believe H was killed elsewhere...and there was time/opportunity for that to have happened....

Also...IS the time line....TRUE???....I don't believe it is....just my thoughts and opinions

Makes sense about the mattress, and the time line has holes. IMO

Beyond Belief
01-14-2011, 10:42 PM
All we really know is she has been missing since before 4 o'clock when her brother came home on Monday.

winterrose
The reporter could have it wrong,also,if the truck not working at the house is black.

redcat
Originally Posted by carmenU

Thank you for this, but I have questions about this timeline:
<see my BBM>

<snip>
Monday, Dec. 27

Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, says live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins is fired from his job after some sort of blow-up <what time did Billie find out about the job blow up?>

Billie told me earlier today that Shawn did not tell her about walking off of his job until Wenesday the 29th.

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 10:43 PM
I want to know where he was all day on the 28th, and where he "came rushing home" from.............

Beyond Belief
01-14-2011, 10:44 PM
I want to know where he was all day on the 28th, and where he "came rushing home" from.............
EXACTLY Way too much free time here.

KR2tonenow
01-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by carmenU

Thank you for this, but I have questions about this timeline:
<see my BBM>

<snip>
Monday, Dec. 27

Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, says live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins is fired from his job after some sort of blow-up <what time did Billie find out about the job blow up?>

Billie told me earlier today that Shawn did not tell her about walking off of his job until Wenesday the 29th.

Thank you, Redcat. More time for SA to cover his tracks....

For The Kids
01-14-2011, 10:46 PM

After looking at those videos..im not sure I want to know :(

DairyGirl
01-14-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm way behind. Has this been posted?

http://www.startribune.com/nation/113601019.html?elr=KArks%3ADCiUMEaPc%3AUiD3aPc%3A_ Yyc%3AaUoD3aPc%3A_o8P77Ur

DALLAS - A man named as a person of interest in the case of a missing 13-year-old girl from West Texas said Friday that he is not responsible for her disappearance.

Shawn Adkins, 25, told The Associated Press he would "never ever do anything to harm Hailey" Dunn, whose mother reported her missing Dec. 28 in Colorado City, a 4,500-resident town about 240 miles west of Dallas. Adkins was then the live-in boyfriend of Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

SmoothOperator
01-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Because she can't then turn around and claim she's a "credible witness" when she's lying! Besides, this shouldn't be about HER reputation, it should be about her daughter! How about she tried making a plea to whomever may be holding her? If I believed in even a 1% chance that was the case, that's what I would be doing! imo

I'm right there with ya, Linda! I'vve been saying COME CLEAN, BILLIE!

When the illegal drugs were purchased{and yes, they were purchased it was no prescription, as u hear her tattling on herself last nite on NG, you can hear Billie as her voice trails off say.. "I don't know, I got that prescription a coupla days before then...".. but back to her coming clean on withdrawing $140 and purchasing illegal narcotics from someone in Scurry CO..she just needs to come 100% clean with it. It occured the evening of the 27th when Shawn had told her Hailey was safe&soundly spending the nite at MBs house...

So, yea it may not make a great impression on your fellow church members or your boss for that matter but who the he!! cares your 13 yr old daughter is what is at the heart of this investigation and your having lied, spun tales, exaggerated the truth WILL ONLY HINDER THE PROCESS OF FINDING HER AND BRINGING HER HOME!!!!!!!!

Come clean, on Dec 27th at approx 6:30pm you purchased illegal narcotics for yourself and your boyfriend! There its OUT! So what if someone may look down their nose at you..You bought drugs that nite, but that doesn't in any way implicate you in being involved with what happened to Hailey.. Because according to what we know at that time you were completely under the impression that your daughter was safe, sound, and enjoying spending the nite at a girlfriends...

and thats why I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!! Is she scared her admitting makes her guilty of what happened to Hailey because I'd bet a 10 yr old could discern that one does not equal the other... SO, WHY?

WHY WOULD YOU NOT COME CLEAN AND BE DONE WITH IT?

The ppl who can do any type of punishing for the act that was done that night{i.e. LE} you have already admitted it to them..so it cant be that you fear legal repercussion..

Anyone understand why? Cuz I sure as he!! can't for the life of me figure it out???!!!

Soulmagent
01-14-2011, 10:48 PM

Right.

What time was Hailey reported missing?

Sunday she was in bed at 10

Monday she leaves to go to the friends house.

So tuesday where is everyone? I may have missed this in the earlier threads

ok I did miss it.

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 10:51 PM
Right.

ok I did miss it.

Nope you didn't miss it...no one has addressed it. Billie was at work, she reported H missing at 2pm. But that's ALL we know.

winterrose
01-14-2011, 10:52 PM
If a person knew how crimes worked and didn't want to be seen in a Walmart buying what they needed for the crime,they could just pick it up at say like,work.

gumshoemamma
01-14-2011, 10:53 PM
I am just now getting on here for the first time today, reading thru all of the pages I have missed is taking forever! Can anyone give me a highlight of the actuall events today? TIA

crimejunkie
01-14-2011, 10:53 PM
okay,people were just asking the other day about a black truck,so he has another black truck?

If it helps here is links to pics/video of both of the trucks--the one at BD's and the one in front of SA's mom's house (brought over from my post in the last thread):

Truck in the background during BD interview outside of BD's house:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331666

Black truck in front of his mother's house and mentioned in the video as believed to be" SA's truck.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331686

TEH mentioned that she did not think they were the same truck. I can't enlarge one of the videos to full screen, so I can't tell myself.

justus4all
01-14-2011, 10:55 PM
All we really know is she has been missing since before 4 o'clock when her brother came home on Monday.

I agree...furthermore....BD said she peeked in on H that morning before she left for work at 6?...but does not say...she SAW her....only some covers and assumed H was in bed.........she just assumed....and is NOT CLAIMING ..my child WAS in bed when I left for work...perhaps it is the way I am "feeling" about her statement...I feel she is "distancing" herself from saying she KNEW POSITIVELY ..she was in her bed....that's how I feel about the way she said it.....imo..
If I am incorrect in how BD said this, please correct me...I do sometimes mis interpet statements wrong...thanks

winterrose
I was also thinking about pipes and underground places,all kinds of possibilties there for putting people in the ground,alive or not.I just wish the search at the landfill was over so I can go back to hoping Hailey is alive somewhere.
I'm just thinking about underground things,because of the videos and a possible relative's questioned disappearance.

SmoothOperator
I am just now getting on here for the first time today, reading thru all of the pages I have missed is taking forever! Can anyone give me a highlight of the actuall events today? TIA

This would give you the basics of developments today..
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/14/shawn-adkins-declared-suspect-case-hailey-dunn/

KR2tonenow
01-14-2011, 10:56 PM
If a person knew how crimes worked and didn't want to be seen in a Walmart buying what they needed for the crime,they could just pick it up at say like,work.

Or SA's mother's house. Say maybe a shovel, trashbags...

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 10:58 PM

The biggest news is that they are searching a landfill in Abilene, one paper says the dogs got 2 hits. Billie got her car back from LE. SA is now a suspect according to Kampfer, the weird pics and videos hit MSM......and that's about ti I think. Well Shawn said he didn't do it and there was a new interview with Billie, nothing new though, same old same old.

RavenTrue
01-14-2011, 10:58 PM
Hello all. Have been around here for some time. Many months really, but just read and learn. Must say that I find this forum to be professional, informative before even the media outlets, and very compassionate. Truly amazed at you!

Have read every post of every thread until these last few pages. I understand that no one has the answers or there would be arrests at this point. Still, I have some questions.

1 Everyone points to the date of Dec 27 as Hailey's date of disappearance. It was reported on that day, but does brother or anyone else other than persons involved have proof of this after he left? Have never seen an article on what makes Dec 27 the date that she was missing. By following this case the date of Dec 26 is the one in real question. My thoughts are who was there, what happened on the day or night of Dec 25. Other than gifts have never heard anyone involved give details of their Christmas which is a big deal in most families.

2 Hailey's brother seems to have been forgotten. He lived in that house with all the dysfunction, fear and possible craziness that was experienced too. Surely they would share from bro to sis. From the rules I understand that he is a minor and cannot be investigated, but surely he knows a lot. Am not saying for one minute that he was involved! I am saying that surely he understood the dynamics, and much, much more about possible suspects and occurrences.

3 Have seen several pics of their residence, and the neighborhood. It's west TX. Barren of foliage--seen much landscaping, trees, or even bushes? Homes are small on very large lots with NO garages that I have seen. As such it would be difficult to carry out something as big as a body with no one noticing. Especially since CD lived almost across the street. Do I have an answer for that? No. But do think it's important and something that people haven't really honed in on. The middle of the night would be even MORE noisy in an otherwise extremely quiet place. From someone who moved into a new house in a brand new development in few years ago...we really found it weird as to what all we could hear.

katydid23
01-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Right.

ok I did miss it.

The only witness to her leaving to go to her friends house is SA. The ONLY one.

Mom was at work, big brother was at Dad's house, and Hailey was asleep in bed when SA's phone begins pinging at the tower near their home that morning at 6:35 am.

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 11:03 PM
I don't know that we can say she was in bed asleep that morning is a fact. I think the time line is WIDE OPEN from the time her brother saw her at 9pm Monday night, until Billie reported her missing at 2pm Tuesday. Make that 9pm SUNDAY.

Quiche
01-14-2011, 11:04 PM
I'd like to ask Billie if she'd heard something that night, and that is what prompted her to "check" on Hailey in the morning.

Hamsterdance
01-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Welcome RavenTrue!! :)

gumshoemamma
01-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Thank you guys for the updates!

As for the two black trucks...... IMO they are definitely two different trucks. I am not a proffessional by any means but DH and I work on cars together as a hobby. The truck at BD's house looks to be an early 80"s chevey, single cab. I could not the other video close enough to tell the exact make but it is a newer extended cab truck, again JMHO.

crimejunkie
01-14-2011, 11:07 PM
I don't know that we can say she was in bed asleep that morning is a fact. I think the time line is WIDE OPEN from the time her brother saw her at 9pm Monday night, until Billie reported her missing at 2pm Tuesday.

I agree. In my mind, I keep leaving off from that 9pm sighting by her brother. I trust that statement/sighting. Everything else after that has been questionable imo.

But wait, wasn't it Sunday night, not Monday night?

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 11:07 PM
I would love to know how many phone calls were logged between Billie and SA during this time.

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 11:08 PM
I agree. In my mind, I keep leaving off from that 9pm sighting by her brother. I trust that statement/sighting. Everything else after that has been questionable imo.

Yes it is, I did it again.........sorry. So basically 41 hours right?

belimom
01-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Welcome, RavenTrue!!! And great first post... Lots of good observations. :)

Soulmagent
01-14-2011, 11:11 PM
I don't know that we can say she was in bed asleep that morning is a fact. I think the time line is WIDE OPEN from the time her brother saw her at 9pm Monday night, until Billie reported her missing at 2pm Tuesday.

So really had had all morning tuesday to cover up a crime he may have committed on monday?

That is until 2 oclock.

Wise Old Owl
I don't know that we can say she was in bed asleep that morning is a fact. I think the time line is WIDE OPEN from the time her brother saw her at 9pm Monday night, until Billie reported her missing at 2pm Tuesday. Make that 9pm SUNDAY.
DD last saw Hailey at 9 PM SUNDAY night.

:blowkiss:

txsvicki
Is all the trash in the surrounding towns around CC taken to Abilene? A person guilty of something could freak and decide to leave work in order to go make sure a trash collection had been done. Many trash collections are very early in the morning. Something could have happened during the night as that was the time of the standing outside the door. Plus, 6ish is really early to have to get to work. Maybe a little sleep aids were being used at night, and BD never knew that SA was on her phone in the bathroom then standing outside the little girls door, just standing there. How could a person not know something like that or at least be snooping to see who he was talking to and catch him standing outside the girl's door. Maybe she was good and konked out at night.

alwaysonmymind
01-14-2011, 11:13 PM

And it probably wouldn't take long.............maybe 10 minutes?

jmo

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 11:14 PM

lol, I fixed it. So 41 hours of no one but SA and BD's accounting for the time. She took off early on Monday. He does not go to work on Monday, we have no freaking clue where he was Tuesday.......yep. I see why LE is having trouble with the time line. I mean realistically.......she could have even been at the house Monday night.

katydid23
01-14-2011, 11:15 PM
snip..

1 Everyone points to the date of Dec 27 as Hailey's date of disappearance. It was reported on that day, but does brother or anyone else other than persons involved have proof of this after he left? Have never seen an article on what makes Dec 27 the date that she was missing. By following this case the date of Dec 26 is the one in real question. My thoughts are who was there, what happened on the day or night of Dec 25. Other than gifts have never heard anyone involved give details of their Christmas which is a big deal in most families.

2 Hailey's brother seems to have been forgotten. He lived in that house with all the dysfunction, fear and possible craziness that was experienced too. Surely they would share from bro to sis. From the rules I understand that he is a minor and cannot be investigated, but surely he knows a lot. Am not saying for one minute that he was involved! I am saying that surely he understood the dynamics, and much, much more about possible suspects and occurrences.

3 Have seen several pics of their residence, and the neighborhood. It's west TX. Barren of foliage--seen much landscaping, trees, or even bushes? Homes are small on very large lots with NO garages that I have seen. As such it would be difficult to carry out something as big as a body with no one noticing. Especially since CD lived almost across the street. Do I have an answer for that? No. But do think it's important and something that people haven't really honed in on. The middle of the night would be even MORE noisy in an otherwise extremely quiet place. From someone who moved into a new house in a brand new development in few years ago...we really found it weird as to what all we could hear.

Sunday night she was seen by her brother and mother, alive and well. I do not know of any credible sightings after Sunday evening.
[There is a possible one MOnday morning when BD said she thought she saw her in her bed.]
I think one of the most common theories here seems to be that SA came back home at 6:35 am Monday morning [ his cell pings verify this] and nabbed Hailey from her bed.
There does not seem to be a crime scene at the home that they could find. Perhaps he took her alive to another place. I think he might take her to his parents hunting grounds or to a friends house or basement somewhere. He had hours until he had to go pick up BD from work after 6 pm.

Soulmagent
01-14-2011, 11:16 PM
phone pings (think drew peterson style) provide a cover...

I think the pings are a decoy.

Ghostmaster
No Confirmation If Police Found Evidence Or Remains In Abilene Landfill

Here is an article from just a couple of hours ago;

justus4all
Hello all. Have been around here for some time. Many months really, but just read and learn. Must say that I find this forum to be professional, informative before even the media outlets, and very compassionate. Truly amazed at you!

Have read every post of every thread until these last few pages. I understand that no one has the answers or there would be arrests at this point. Still, I have some questions.

bolded by me....I like your thoughts....I have bolded your comment...it is particularly interesting....Perhaps THERE WAS SOME NOISE in the night and that is why BD "checked" on H in the morning before work....Perhaps B heard something that made her check to see if H was there....but again..B is NOT SAYING...she SAW H...just assumed she was in bed...just my opinion.and welcome...

yosande
01-14-2011, 11:17 PM
A forum for Hailey please, pretty please?????

yllek

Yes, in my mental timeline, Hailey was last seen at 9 p.m. on Sunday 12/26. She was seen playing games by her brother. To me, this is officially the last time she was seen. This can probably be verified by her Xbox status, unless someone logged in under her name later.

I don't trust that Billie looked into Hailey's room to "ease her mind", even though she hedged by saying she didn't touch her so she can't be sure Hailey was there. I certainly don't trust SA's statements that she left alive and well at 3:15 on Monday 12/27.

I think something happened and SA and BD caused it on 12/26 p.m. Or, SA went back to the house on 12/27 a.m. and did something (and BD knows it). By 4 p.m. when DD arrived home on Monday 12/27, SA was making sure there was no sign of a struggle. He'd already moved Hailey.

Note: the neighbor sitings by the shed at noon on Monday cannot be confirmed; nor can the possible siting of Hailey walking with 2 girls on 12/26 or 12/27 afternoon.

Correct me if I got anything wrong.

Wise Old Owl
At this point (and I know we can't sleuth him - this is just a question) I am really curious as to SA's BFF cousin. Does he work? Did he work that Monday? Where was he that Monday (and Tuesday).

Just askin' - that's all.

my_tee_mouse
01-14-2011, 11:18 PM

I'm going to put a sticky on my computer to that effect.

alwaysonmymind
01-14-2011, 11:19 PM
Perhaps he tricked Hailey into leaving with him. He could have used a number of reasons, Mom's had an accident, your brother is sick. jmo

katydid23
I would love to know how many phone calls were logged between Billie and SA during this time.

Me too. We already know how many phone calls she made to her daughter during this time. Zero.

s_finch
Yes it is, I did it again.........sorry. So basically 41 hours right?

Wow, that's a huge window of time.

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 11:20 PM
And another thing.....I know, I'm bad about that but hear me out. He picks her up Monday, they are together at 6:19, they go do this do that, go to her Mon's etc...and all this time he does not tell her that Hailey went to spend the night somewhere? Didn't she wonder if Hailey was at home, didn't she ask? Instead she says when they GOT HOME he tells her........that does not feel right either.

yllek
Or SA's mother's house. Say maybe a shovel, trashbags...

Could be, hmmm...

redcat
In reference to the trucks....they are 2 different trucks...the older black truck in front of Billie's house has been there and broke down for a long time. Truck shown at grandma's house in Dunn is much newer..no idea if that actually belongs to Shawn or he is just using it now that he is out of Billie's house.

TxLady2
01-14-2011, 11:21 PM
I agree...furthermore....BD said she peeked in on H that morning before she left for work at 6?...but does not say...she SAW her....only some covers and assumed H was in bed.........she just assumed....and is NOT CLAIMING ..my child WAS in bed when I left for work...perhaps it is the way I am "feeling" about her statement...I feel she is "distancing" herself from saying she KNEW POSITIVELY ..she was in her bed....that's how I feel about the way she said it.....imo..
If I am incorrect in how BD said this, please correct me...I do sometimes mis interpet statements wrong...thanks

I don't know if you misinterpreted it but this is what she said: that she peeked in that morning and thought she saw her in bed, but didn't go touch her to make sure. So she can't be 100% sure that Hailey was in bed that morning.

I doubt that there are very many parents of teens who make it a habit to go in and feel of the covers to make sure it's them and they didn't sneak out... not every day. I had to touch my boys to wake them up... I could have called their names until doomsday and they didn't hear me... it took shaking their shoulders to get them awake. I'm the same way.

RavenTrue
01-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Welcome, RavenTrue!!! And great first post... Lots of good observations. :)

Thank you belimom. (:

I understand that a timeline has been established from 9pm when brother left. He knows a lot more from his little sis. Maybe that's why he's been forgotten. From info, and my gut I feel that as out there as SA seemed in videos...imagine him behind closed doors when you are alone....X:

cj1132
01-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Do we have a timeline for SA on the 28th? After UPS, USPS or Fed Ex came by? Was he at BD's all the time, with LE, off on his own?

yllek
01-14-2011, 11:26 PM
Perhaps he tricked Hailey into leaving with him. He could have used a number of reasons, Mom's had an accident, your brother is sick. jmo

Or, he could have drugged her. Doesn't seem to have been a shortage of "sleep aids" in that household.

crimejunkie
01-14-2011, 11:27 PM
Do we have a timeline for SA on the 28th? After UPS, USPS or Fed Ex came by? Was he at BD's all the time, with LE, off on his own?

No, we don't. BD said he came right home (from some unknown place--unknown to us that is) when Hailey was discovered missing, but that is all we know, I think.

tehcloser
01-14-2011, 11:27 PM

Nothing, only that Billie says he "came rushing home", but from where we do not know......and what UPS or Fed EX?

And you would have thought after she was asked about him quitting/getting fired or whatever he told her, Monday, she would have said where he was Tuesday since she knew he was not at work.........

Kimster
01-14-2011, 11:28 PM
New information in the private forum if you guys want to check it out:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Mish
01-14-2011, 11:29 PM
MOO

we have a landfill being searched for what we suspect is looking for evidence of Hailey's disappearance or worse yet, her remains. Can we take a minute to ask whomever you pray to or not pray to for that matter and ask that LE and searchers find what they need to find and all remain safe. That they all be strong, knowing that they are more than likely looking for a 13 year old little girl. Thank you....

**this is not meant to offend those who do not believe in God**

Dear Lord,

On behalf of the many members here at WS, we lift up Your precious child, Hailey Dunn. We pray that Your strength, love and everlasting comfort be felt by each and every person assisting in this rescue/recovery- those in the field, sleuthing here, LE, SAR, family, and anyone who's heart has yearned for the safe return of this little one You call Your own.

We pray that above all else, that Your Will be done and lead our hearts to remember that nothing is hidden from You and if Hailey has been harmed in any way, that person(s) will one day answer to You. Dear Abba, our hearts cry out for justice for ALL the precious children taken from this world too soon, or harmed by those with an evilness we cannot comprehend. We ask for Your comfort and protection for all who have been touched by the cruelty in this world.

In Jesus' name I pray to You. ~Amen :praying:

winterrose
01-14-2011, 11:31 PM
In reference to the trucks....they are 2 different trucks...the older black truck in front of Billie's house has been there and broke down for a long time. Truck shown at grandma's house in Dunn is much newer..no idea if that actually belongs to Shawn or he is just using it now that he is out of Billie's house.

That's very interesting,so he had her car 12/27 and no cell pings for a number of hours.If that's his truck,don't understand why it wasn't checked.Even if it's not his truck,it could have been a truck he had access to.

majieof3
01-14-2011, 11:33 PM
The black pickup parked at BD house is a older chevy shortwheel base and is still there. The black pickup parked at SA grandmother's house in Dunn is a newer model black dodge.

alwaysonmymind
01-14-2011, 11:35 PM
Nothing, only that Billie says he "came rushing home", but from where we do not know......and what UPS or Fed EX?

And you would have thought after she was asked about him quitting/getting fired or whatever he told her, Monday, she would have said where he was Tuesday since she knew he was not at work.........

His mask.

His review stated it came on the 28th.

TxLady2
01-14-2011, 11:35 PM
No Confirmation If Police Found Evidence Or Remains In Abilene Landfill

Here is an article from just a couple of hours ago;

In the article:

"Friday, KTXS asked Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer, who has been a liaison between police and media why if all documents and investigations seem to point to Adkins, have no arrests been made, "At this point I don't know and I haven't talked to persecutor and or command post about their needs and desires on an effecting arrest, in a lot of these cases you need a body or something, evidence to say there's foul play, you know that Hailey is deceased."

Persecutor???? Who writes this stuff????

But... he is right, they need evidence before they can arrest someone. Well, they could arrest him on suspicion, but they can only hold him 72 hours before they have to charge him or let him go.

It was mentioned in the other thread today that Kampfer doesn't have the authority to declare him a suspect. No, he doesn't, but he can repeat what he's been told, and I feel that since he's the liaison between the police and media, he has been informed of his status.

gumshoemamma
01-14-2011, 11:37 PM
New information in the private forum if you guys want to check it out:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252)

Can you give us a clue to a page number or anything? Still trying to catch up on todays threads and am not sure which post you are reffering to on the private site?

txsvicki
01-14-2011, 11:38 PM
And another thing.....I know, I'm bad about that but hear me out. He picks her up Monday, they are together at 6:19, they go do this do that, go to her Mon's etc...and all this time he does not tell her that Hailey went to spend the night somewhere? Didn't she wonder if Hailey was at home, didn't she ask? Instead she says when they GOT HOME he tells her........that does not feel right either.

It's ridiculous. Who leaves a 13 year old home alone all day long with no brother around, goes out of town to her Mom's, to get drugs or whatever, yet has not talked to the child all day long into the evening. To leave a young girl alone all day, never to check on her ,and to think she was leaving her in the afternoon with the live in guy is horrible. Didn't the grandma even ask where Haylie was?

Kimster
Can you give us a clue to a page number or anything? Still trying to catch up on todays threads and am not sure which post you are reffering to on the private site?

On the last page. Information about the "MM" website.

Kamille
His mask.

His review stated it came on the 28th.

The person he bought it from said it was shipped on the 28th so he might have gotten it after that date.

Kamille
01-14-2011, 11:40 PM
In the article:

"Friday, KTXS asked Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer, who has been a liaison between police and media why if all documents and investigations seem to point to Adkins, have no arrests been made, "At this point I don't know and I haven't talked to persecutor and or command post about their needs and desires on an effecting arrest, in a lot of these cases you need a body or something, evidence to say there's foul play, you know that Hailey is deceased."

Persecutor???? Who writes this stuff????

But... he is right, they need evidence before they can arrest someone. Well, they could arrest him on suspicion, but they can only hold him 72 hours before they have to charge him or let him go.

It was mentioned in the other thread today that Kampfer doesn't have the authority to declare him a suspect. No, he doesn't, but he can repeat what he's been told, and I feel that since he's the liaison between the police and media, he has been informed of his status.

That can't be a direct quote can it?

WillenFan21
01-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Go to the Parking Lot thread on Hailey. Treating this like you would the scanner thread!! Everybody has to go over there. Interesting new find over there that mods gave permission to talk about:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

KR2tonenow
01-14-2011, 11:41 PM
At this point (and I know we can't sleuth him - this is just a question) I am really curious as to SA's BFF cousin. Does he work? Did he work that Monday? Where was he that Monday (and Tuesday).

Just askin' - that's all.

I want to know this too!~

majieof3
01-14-2011, 11:43 PM
This is my question.???? How is it posible that SA left his place of employment in Snyder at 6:10 am on monday Dec. 27 and BD left home at 6:20am Dec. 27 from Colorado City, didn't they share her car? How can the car be in 2 cities at one time? Also if they possible had 2 different cars, why did SA pick BD up from work on Monday Dec.27?

Kamille
01-14-2011, 11:45 PM
This is my question.???? How is it posible that SA left his place of employment in Snyder at 6:10 am on monday Dec. 27 and BD left home at 6:20am Dec. 27 from Colorado City, didn't they share her car? How can the car be in 2 cities at one time? Also if they possible had 2 different cars, why did SA pick BD up from work on Monday Dec.27?

A co-worker drove her to work.

HTH

yosande
01-14-2011, 11:47 PM
Right.

ok I did miss it.

From what I know of the timeline;

Sunday 12.26 at 10pm, DD sees her playing his video game as he leaves to spend the night elsewhere. perhaps he spent two nights there,Also, BD says the last time she saw HD was that evening also.

Monday 12.27 at 6am, SA leaves to go to work what auto he used or if someone took him.
at 610am, he leaves his job, don't know if he punched out. Only know he was not fired nor was there an arguement with his supervisor.

At 625 to 630am, BD leaves for work. A coworker picks her up.
At 635, cell pings place SA back at Ccity home, though he said he went directly to his mom's from work.
At 656am, cell pings place him still in Ccity.

Hailey is supposidly in bed at her home.

From 656am until 938am, SA's phone is turned off, so his whereabouts are not known.

From 938am to 238pm, iirc, SA's cell pings in B.springs, where his mom lives. He has 11 phone calls during that time.

It is suspected he took Hailey from her bed, and whomever he talked to at 656am may know something. It would be good to know if that was the same person he talked to at 635am.

at 400pm on Monday or Tuesday DD returns home to a locked door, and climbing through a window finds SA wide eyed, and in panic mode.w

SA picks up BD from work and cash withdrawls at about 620pm.
BD is told by SA that HD went to spend the night at a friend's house.

Tuesday 12.28, BD calls DD at about 230 pm to have him text HD;s friend to tell HD to come home. Friend says HD didn't spend the night.
BD gets a ride from a coworker and goes straight to LE.
I do not know if she talked to SA while in route, or after.

moo

majieof3
01-14-2011, 11:48 PM

HTH

Sorry, I missed that detail.

KR2tonenow
01-14-2011, 11:52 PM
From what I know of the timeline;

Sunday 12.26 at 10pm, DD sees her playing his video game as he leaves to spend the night elsewhere.
Also, BD says the last time she was HD was that evening also.

Monday 12.27 at 6am, SA leaves to go to work. Don't know what auto he used or if someone took hi.
at 610am, he leaves his job, don't know if he punched out. Only know he was not fired nor was there an arguement with his supervisor.

At 625 to 630am, BD leaves for work. A coworker picks her up.
At 635, cell pings place SA back at Ccity home, though he said he went directly to his mom's from work.
At 656am, cell pings place him still in Ccity.

Hailey is supposidly in bed at her home.

From 656am until 938am, SA's phone is turned off, so his whereabouts are not known.

From 938am to 238pm, iirc, SA's cell pings in B.springs, where his mom lives. He has 11 phone calls during that time.

It is suspected he took Hailey from her bed, and whomever he talked to at 656am may know something. It would be good to know if that was the same person he talked to at 635am.

SA picks up BD from work and cash withdrawls at about 620pm.
BD us ttold by SA that HD went to spend the night at a friend's house.

Tuesday 12.28, BD calls DD at about 230 pm to have him text HD;s friend to tell HD to come home. Friend says HD didn't spend the night.
BD gets a ride from a coworker and goes straight to LE.
I do not know if she talked to SA while in route, or after.

moo

Great job, thank you! I wonder if there are any blankets, or tarps missing from BD or SA's mom's house?

justus4all
01-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Has there been any reports of LE having questioned Shawn's mom if she saw H that day...or was she home that day..IF S came to see her???...did LE questions the neighbors of S's mother to see if they witnessed seeing the teen ager there that day...or ANY day..?? anyone know if S's mom lives in a close neighborhood or further out...Anyone that might have seen something???...these are my thought...moo

MD MOMMY
01-15-2011, 12:00 AM
Has there been any reports of LE having questioned Shawn's mom if she saw H that day...or was she home that day..IF S came to see her???...did LE questions the neighbors of S's mother to see if they witnessed seeing the teen ager there that day...or ANY day..?? anyone know if S's mom lives in a close neighborhood or further out...Anyone that might have seen something???...these are my thought...moo

We haven't heard much about her except that she wanted her computer back pretty fast. I want to know what SA was wearing when he got there. She lives in Dunn, I believe?

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:01 AM
We haven't heard much about her except that she wanted her computer back pretty fast. I want to know what SA was wearing when he got there. She lives in Dunn, I believe?

Mom lives in Big Spring, Grandmother in Dunn.

Dum-Dum Sucker
01-15-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm way behind. Has this been posted?

http://www.startribune.com/nation/113601019.html?elr=KArks%3ADCiUMEaPc%3AUiD3aPc%3A_ Yyc%3AaUoD3aPc%3A_o8P77Ur

from your link

"She said she also wanted people to know her daughter is more than "the cheerleader," noting Hailey also plays volleyball, basketball and softball and is a first chair saxophone player in the school band."

A little jab at NG, perhaps??????

{O/T I see in a sidebar in this article that the Twins signed Jim Thome. :woohoo: We just mailed our down-payment for our partial season tickets!!}

Ransom
01-15-2011, 12:02 AM
Go to the Parking Lot thread on Hailey. Treating this like you would the scanner thread!! Everybody has to go over there. Interesting new find over there that mods gave permission to talk about:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252)

Thanks, but NO. I don't do rumors/PL after the H.C. case. I DID go there for the videos, etc. and thanked some folks, but ...... NOT ever again. JMO

I don't do rumors, off the wall speculation, etc. PEACE. Out of here and going to bed. Sleep well posters.

concernedmother
01-15-2011, 12:02 AM
Do they have lights set up at the search site to search overnight ?

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:04 AM
"They assure me they check out every lead," Billie Dunn told the AP on Friday. "They're not just looking at him (Adkins). Anything could have happened.

"But I don't feel like they're getting anywhere with anything," she said. "It's been 18 days."

Dunn has denied any involvement in her daughter's disappearance. She said she asked Adkins to move out of their home Jan. 5.

"When I asked him to leave the house, he was just crying a lot, saying `You know me. You know I love you and David,'" Hailey's 16-year-old brother, Dunn said. "'You know that I would never hurt you.'"

Dunn said Friday she had not exchanged text messages with Adkins in a few days.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/113601019.html?elr=KArks:DCiUMEaPc:UiD3aPc:_Yyc:aU oD3aPc:_o8P77Ur

WillenFan21
01-15-2011, 12:06 AM
from your link

"She said she also wanted people to know her daughter is more than "the cheerleader," noting Hailey also plays volleyball, basketball and softball and is a first chair saxophone player in the school band."

{O/T I see in a sidebar in this article that the Twins signed Jim Thome. :woohoo: We just mailed our down-payment for our partial season tickets!!}

If that was a jab at Nancy Grace then I am going to be highly annoyed with Billie Dunn. Nancy doesn't have to cover her daughter on her show but does it anyway and to make a jab at someone who is trying to help you and has backed you up is pathetic in my opinion!!

If she's ever watched that show regularly she'd know that Nancy does that type thing with all the people she covers. She opens the show the same way every time she covers that said case. Just like Casey Anthony's case. She'd always open it up with something like "Beautiful 3 year old Florida Girl Caylee." and then something like "Because Mommy didn't report her missing" I can remember it. With Haleigh Cummings it was "Daddy goes to work the night shift", or "babysitter turned step-mom" when referring to Misty. It's just how they do their shows.

Sorry for the rant I just find it incredibly rude to jab at someone like that who is only trying to help and has had your back from day one!

concernedmother
01-15-2011, 12:07 AM
"They assure me they check out every lead," Billie Dunn told the AP on Friday. "They're not just looking at him (Adkins). Anything could have happened.

"But I don't feel like they're getting anywhere with anything," she said. "It's been 18 days."

Dunn has denied any involvement in her daughter's disappearance. She said she asked Adkins to move out of their home Jan. 5.

"When I asked him to leave the house, he was just crying a lot, saying `You know me. You know I love you and David,'" Hailey's 16-year-old brother, Dunn said. "'You know that I would never hurt you.'"

http://www.startribune.com/nation/113601019.html?elr=KArks:DCiUMEaPc:UiD3aPc:_Yyc:aU oD3aPc:_o8P77Ur

Interesting. Nothing about loving Hailey.

TxLady2
01-15-2011, 12:10 AM
It's ridiculous. Who leaves a 13 year old home alone all day long with no brother around, goes out of town to her Mom's, to get drugs or whatever, yet has not talked to the child all day long into the evening. To leave a young girl alone all day, never to check on her ,and to think she was leaving her in the afternoon with the live in guy is horrible. Didn't the grandma even ask where Haylie was?

Well, I think Billie thought by that time that Hailey had gone to a friend's house to sleep over. And since Billie had just come from work, I doubt that the grandma would have expected Hailey to be with her.
As for leaving her alone with the b/f all day... Billie thought SA was at work, too... possibly didn't find out till later that he walked off the job. Those oilfield/gas well jobs work late, usually 10 or 12 hour shifts. It's not a 7 to 3 workday for them.

Texas Mist
01-15-2011, 12:10 AM

hmmm - has SA been watching NG? Was it you, teh, that said you thought BD was sending messages to SA via NG?

He said he had told police Billie and Hailey Dunn had discussed birth control and that he had told investigators the teen was "boy crazy."

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:11 AM

Well, no...she did say this which is more than we have heard so far.

"I don't know whether she's safe, I don't know whether she's hurt," Dunn said. "I don't know if she's somewhere wondering 'Why hasn't my mom found me?' That's the hardest.

But, I'm sure it's been pointed out to her that she is looking really bad for not doing that, so I expect more.........lol.

tfrohning
01-15-2011, 12:12 AM

Is that when the new mask arrive??

WillenFan21
01-15-2011, 12:12 AM
lol, So you wouldn't get annoyed at Billie for all the inconsistencies, and half truths that are making it hard for LE to find her daughter, but you would if she took a jab at NG? :waitasec:

I don't know what to believe when it comes to her and Hailey. I don't think she did anything to her. Shawn's the only one named a suspect.

MysteryAddict
01-15-2011, 12:13 AM
Do we know where Hailey's brother is living now?
Has anyone seen a picture of him?

WillenFan21
01-15-2011, 12:13 AM
BTW I fixed my post. I didn't mean for it to come off that way at all. Lol

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:15 AM
hmmm - has SA been watching NG? Was it you, teh, that said you thought BD was sending messages to SA via NG?

He said he had told police Billie and Hailey Dunn had discussed birth control and that he had told investigators the teen was "boy crazy."

I think I agreed with someone else that said that.......you know me, I run my fingers so much, I can't remember what I said half the time.......:floorlaugh:

Wise Old Owl
01-15-2011, 12:15 AM
IIRC we don't have a date when it arrived. We do know from the MM site that is was SHIPPED on 12/28. That was the day Hailey was reported missing - so its safe to say that within the next 5 - 7 days that mask arrive - albeit by USPS, UPS or Fed Ex. Either way - he probably had it shipped to BD's house - but maybe not - maybe mom's or grandma's. Either way - LE was watching him by then - and watching very very closely. I'm sure they noticed this "delivery" and probably checked it out.

With that - I think LE had a handled on what this guy was into very early on in this.

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:16 AM
BTW I fixed my post. I didn't mean for it to come off that way at all. Lol

I knew you didn't I was just playing with you.......:great:

BeanE
01-15-2011, 12:17 AM
Reposting for anyone who would like to use it for reference purposes.

Hailey Dunn Timeline

Sun, Dec 26

Unknown: Hailey returns home from an overnight Christmas visit with her dad.

09:00:00 PM: Hailey's brother sees Hailey playing a video game in the living room as he leaves the house. Last reliable sign of life from Hailey.

10:00:00 PM: Billie sees Hailey watching TV in her room.

Mon, Dec 27

Unknown: Billie looks in on Hailey in bed in her room. Is unsure if she's really there.

05:30:00 AM: Shawn leaves for work.

06:00:00 AM: Shawn arrives at work, gets a Dr. Pepper, sees supervisor, does not speak to anyone.

06:10:00 AM: Shawn leaves work.

06:20:00 AM: Billie leaves for work, picked up by co-worker. Billie leaves cell phone home for the kids to use.

06:35:00 AM: Shawn returns to Colorado City, where Hailey's home is located.

06:56:00 AM: Shawn's cell phone stops pinging in Colorado City.

09:38:00 AM: Shawn arrives in Big Spring, where his mother's home is. Shawn makes 11 phone calls. Cell phone starts pinging again in this location.

12:00:00 PM: Billie claims a man who lives with a neighbor sees Hailey in yard talking on phone. Mike Board of WOAI claims his station found a woman who saw Hailey in the yard on the phone, but no time is given.

02:40:00 PM: Shawn exits Big Spring.

03:00:00 PM: Shawn arrives Hailey's home in Colorado City. Shawn claims Hailey is there, and tells him she is going to her dad's, then to her friend's.

03:15:00 PM: Shawn claims Hailey leaves home, leaving all personal belongings behind. No one sees her walk anywhere on this entire day. Bloodhounds later track Hailey going toward her father's house, toward her friend's house, and toward a hotel.

04:00:00 PM: Brother returns home. Pounds on door for 5 minutes. No one answers. Enters home through a window. Shawn is standing in a hallway with "a deer in the headlights look."

05:45:00 PM: Shawn picks up Billie at work.

06:20:00 PM: Billie and Shawn make 2 ATM withdrawals in Snyder, $60 and $80. Billie later voluntarily tells LE that the money was buy illegal narcotics from someone in Scurry County for her and Shawn to use. Later still, Billie claims on national TV to have gotten the money to use for groceries and gas, and that she and Shawn were in Scurry County for only about 15 minutes.

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn arrive back home in Colorado City.

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn begin watching movies.

10:00:00 PM: Billie and Shawn go to bed. See 10pm Sun Dec 26 for last time Billie made any effort to determine Hailey's whereabouts or well-being.

Tue, Dec 28

12:00:00 PM: Billie calls Hailey's brother and tells him to text Hailey's friend, and tell her to tell Hailey to come home. Brother texts but unable to contact friend. Brother calls and friend says Hailey never said she was going there, and never came over. This is the first time since Sun Dec 26 at 10pm that Billie has made any effort to determine Hailey's whereabouts or well-being. Billie has a co-worker drive her to Colorado City. She checks several places for Hailey.

02:00:00 PM: Billie reports Hailey missing to LE at the police department.

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Well, I think Billie thought by that time that Hailey had gone to a friend's house to sleep over. And since Billie had just come from work, I doubt that the grandma would have expected Hailey to be with her.
As for leaving her alone with the b/f all day... Billie thought SA was at work, too... possibly didn't find out till later that he walked off the job. Those oilfield/gas well jobs work late, usually 10 or 12 hour shifts. It's not a 7 to 3 workday for them.

BBM

Nope, and I find it very odd. She has said repeatedly that she didn't know until she got home that H had gone to a friends.

my_tee_mouse
01-15-2011, 12:21 AM

Hmmmm. He "loves" Billie. He "loves" David. Who's missing in this happy little family love fest?

my_tee_mouse
01-15-2011, 12:23 AM
IIRC, that's when it was shipped.

Wagara
Is LE unwilling to give the lie detectors again or have BD and SA not volunteered any more? That's a big indicator in my book. If I had to, I'd be offering to take one every day until I passed it. MOO

Kamille
BBM

Nope, and I find it very odd. She has said repeatedly that she didn't know until she got home that H had gone to a friends.

That's just another thing that's needling at me. You'd think the first thing she would have asked SA when he picked her up was about how were the kids and where were the kids.

MOO

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:24 AM
So he picks her up from work, they go to the ATM, they go to her moms, they go to some guy in Scurry Co. to buy drugs...I mean I'm REALLY thinking that when you are going to get your drugs, your other half might say something like "Oh Yeah! We got the house to ourself tonight, kids are gone!" Might have even been why the second withdrawal, "Hey let's get more, we got all night without the kids!" :banghead:

It ain't fittin'.

katydid23

YIKES. probably.

edit==apparently it was not shipped until that date.

Soulmagent
I want to know if SA could have borrowed a co worker cousins phone. Or had a prepaid phone to ping his own phone.

I havent seen what was returned on the warrents. I am going to look.

Wise Old Owl
01-15-2011, 12:25 AM
BBM

really - me too. I mean what about dinner? She has two children to feed. Wasn't anything said about what's for dinner or who's cooking? SA and BD were in Snyder visiting ATM's, their connection and then a quick stop by her mom's - so where was dinner supposed to fit in here?

Kamille
01-15-2011, 12:27 AM
I want to know if SA could have borrowed a co worker cousins phone. Or had a prepaid phone to ping his own phone.

I havent seen what was returned on the warrents. I am going to look.

A cell phone constantly pings towers when it's on, it has nothing to do with whether a call is made to or from it.

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:28 AM
really - me too. I mean what about dinner? She has two children to feed. Wasn't anything said about what's for dinner or who's cooking? SA and BD were in Snyder visiting ATM's, their connection and then a quick stop by her mom's - so where was dinner supposed to fit in here?

Surely you jest.........

winterrose
01-15-2011, 12:31 AM

I was trying to think of what you would buy for dinner for your teens,after a drug buy.Would it be pizza or would you have the money for that? Maybe McDonalds,I don't know.Is there a standard meal or what? Geesh...

concernedmother
01-15-2011, 12:32 AM
Hmmmm. He "loves" Billie. He "loves" David. Who's missing in this happy little family love fest?

Did anyone just watch Ktab?

SevenSeas
01-15-2011, 12:33 AM
Do we know where Hailey's brother is living now?
Has anyone seen a picture of him?

I'd personally love to hear any tidbit the brother, DD can offer!

brighidin
01-15-2011, 12:33 AM

*Please note that I am not defending this guy in any way, shape or form*:seeya:

Apparently SA said this after Hailey was missing, when Billie asked him to move out. In that context, I guess he was trying to say that he wouldn't hurt the two people who were still in the house -DD and Billie. At least that is how I understood this quote.

SevenSeas
01-15-2011, 12:34 AM
Did anyone just watch ktxs?

I'm in California... what did they say???

tehcloser
Did anyone just watch ktxs?

What was on it?

justus4all
It would be interesting to know ...if the LE checked..on the friends of H..their statements..whenever she spent the night with them...IF...BD..would call and talk with H...just to "check in" with her...etc...if she called H AT ALL...EVER...while she was with friends/over nites..and her 13

It is odd/strange to me...that all that time went by...and B said she did not try to call H...but asked her son several days later..to contact her..to come home..
Begs the question..why didn't B call her daughter to come home...???instead of the brother calling...????..
BIG question hanging out there.....Why not B call????

Wise Old Owl
01-15-2011, 12:35 AM
Surely you jest.........
I wasn't trying to get at BD's responsibility of feeding the kids but more around when SA would have told her that Hailey went to MB's for the night. Kinda like BD saying "what do you want for dinner or I was going to make this or that - and then SA saying well we don't have to worry about Hailey she's at MB's.

See I don't think that was ever a valid point in this investigation. Hailey going to MB's was a ruse - all the way around. And BD knew it. JMHO

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:36 AM
i wasn't trying to get at bd's responsibility of feeding the kids but more around when sa would have told her that hailey went to mb's for the night. Kinda like bd saying "what do you want for dinner or i was going to make this or that - and then sa saying well we don't have to worry about hailey she's at mb's.

See i don't think that was ever a valid point in this investigation. Hailey going to mb's was a ruse - all the way around. And bd knew it. Jmho

ita..........ruse.

my_tee_mouse
01-15-2011, 12:36 AM
I was trying to think of what you would buy for dinner for your teens,after a drug buy.Would it be pizza or would you have the money for that? Maybe McDonalds,I don't know.Is there a standard meal or what? Geesh...
I don't know. We really should consult Emily Post, don't you think?

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:37 AM
What was just on the local news??????????????

KathrynL
01-15-2011, 12:38 AM

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Needed that.

my_tee_mouse
01-15-2011, 12:38 AM
*Please note that I am not defending this guy in any way, shape or form*:seeya:

Apparently SA said this after Hailey was missing, when Billie asked him to move out. In that context, I guess he was trying to say that he wouldn't hurt the two people who were still in the house -DD and Billie. At least that is how I understood this quote.
But I would THINK he'd be emphasizing that he loves the one who is missing...and the reason why he is being asked to stay away!

concernedmother
01-15-2011, 12:39 AM
it was supposed to be on KTAB. I hope they post the video after the news.
Billie was on there . They are posting about it on FHD. Disturbing. :(

Padua
01-15-2011, 12:39 AM

I don't think anyone cared about basic living needs. C'mon her kid had to break into his own house via a window. Who doesn't give their kid a key to their own home?

winterrose
01-15-2011, 12:41 AM
I wasn't trying to get at BD's responsibility of feeding the kids but more around when SA would have told her that Hailey went to MB's for the night. Kinda like BD saying "what do you want for dinner or I was going to make this or that - and then SA saying well we don't have to worry about Hailey she's at MB's.

See I don't think that was ever a valid point in this investigation. Hailey going to MB's was a ruse - all the way around. And BD knew it. JMHO

Oh I know,it just struck me,"Okay honey,what do we feed the kids after our drug buy?".If they had no money,so they got money out of the bank,how much did they use for drugs?How much would they have left for food and gas and how would they plan on feeding the kids the rest of the week till payday?What a crazy lifestyle.

Wise Old Owl
01-15-2011, 12:41 AM
it was supposed to be on KTAB. I hope they post the video after the news.
Billie was on there . They are posting about it on FHD. Disturbing. :(
OH MY :eek:

I have no words.................................

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 12:42 AM
I have words, they're just all bad ones.

concernedmother
01-15-2011, 12:42 AM
OH MY :eek:

I have no words.................................

This just makes me want to cry. She cant quit thinking about him long enough to focus on Hailey. :(

crocus
01-15-2011, 12:43 AM
AmandaReckonwith's case archive album for Hailey

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/?start=all

tfrohning
01-15-2011, 12:44 AM
the one thing that bothers me the most is why she wouldn't talk to her mom about spending the night over at anybody house. including her dads...

BD said it her self Hailey still a baby.

winterrose

Definitely,a menu planner for parents who do drugs.

tehcloser
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252&page=21

lillys
01-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Is LE unwilling to give the lie detectors again or have BD and SA not volunteered any more? That's a big indicator in my book. If I had to, I'd be offering to take one every day until I passed it. MOO

I thought about that too. What if LE asks SA to take another LDT with say an independant LDT company? I wonder if SA would take another one under the guise of clearing his name? :waitasec:

Padua
01-15-2011, 12:46 AM
I wish we knew what type of narcotics was bought. Was it weed? Was it an upper? over $100 worth of weed is what? a quarter pound. that's a lot of weed.

Dum-Dum Sucker
01-15-2011, 12:47 AM

:waitasec: I'm not believing the part about stopping at her mom's. They made a stop after withdrawing the money..........but it sure as heck wasn't to see her mom for 15 minutes.

jmo

passionflower
01-15-2011, 12:49 AM

he had help???? IMO cousin maybe..........JMOO

wonderella
01-15-2011, 12:50 AM
I'm new to WS, but have been following along for about a week and a half now. I've never really had any doubt about SA's involvement in HD's disappearance, but am still struggling regarding BD's. I keep coming back to one question - What are the odds of a person having a self-professed "hobby" of collecting information about brutal crimes, and then having her child end up a victim of such?

my_tee_mouse
01-15-2011, 12:50 AM
Definitely,a menu planner for parents who do drugs.

Sort of like that ole Deal-A-Meal thing. "If you're going to be doing Drug X, pick something nuke-able. If you're going to be doing Drug Y, stick to Jack-in-the-Box. Drug Z...well, there's always the crumbs on the floor."

SuziQ
01-15-2011, 12:51 AM

IMO, Billi is so hung up and obsessed with SA makes ya wonder what all she would do for him.

cluciano63
01-15-2011, 12:53 AM
I'd like to know what things she took with her when she was sleeping at her dad's or at her grandma's...all kids take certain things everywhere for a night away.

This child has lived basically here and there for a year or longer...Billie probably didn't bat any eyelash, just so long as she had SA all to herself. Most mothers would recognize that a child is unhappy if she wants to go live with relatives in another town, or move in with her dad, or stay anywhere but at home. But Billie seems to have closed her eyes to anything that was inconvenient to her love/lust/obsession with SA and Hailey did the best she could, fending for herself. And eventually, Hailey's luck ran out, she did not get out of the house to her next destination quickly enough...

tehcloser
IMO, Billi is so hung up and obsessed with SA makes ya wonder what all she would do for him.

Yep, uh huh, this right here! What would she do? Because it's gone past denial.

Texas Mist
I'm new to WS, but have been following along for about a week and a half now. I've never really had any doubt about SA's involvement in HD's disappearance, but am still struggling regarding BD's. I keep coming back to one question - What are the odds of a person having a self-professed "hobby" of collecting information about brutal crimes, and then having her child end up a victim of such?

:welcome5:, wonderella :)

Kamille
01-15-2011, 12:54 AM

Pretty low I would think because you'd think she'd have learned the warning signs and how to prevent it.

my_tee_mouse
01-15-2011, 12:57 AM
I'd like to know what things she took with her when she was sleeping at her dad's or at her grandma's...all kids take certain things everywhere for a night away.

This child has lived basically here and there for a year or longer...Billie probably didn't bat any eyelash, just so long as she had SA all to herself. Most mothers would recognize that a child is unhappy if she wants to go live with relatives in another town, or move in with her dad, or stay anywhere but at home. But Billie seems to have closed her eyes to anything that was inconvenient to her love/lust/obsession with SA and Hailey did the best she could, fending for herself. And eventually, Hailey's luck ran out, she did not get out of the house to her next destination quickly enough...
Good point. Just what did she normally take with her when she spent the night with her dad or her grandma? As opposed to taking nothing with her to go "spend the night with her friend?"

Kamille
01-15-2011, 12:57 AM

IMO she's scared to cross him...why?

1) She's a victim of abuse and she's scared of him period.

2) She's scared he's going to roll on her?

BeanE
01-15-2011, 12:58 AM
"I love him," added Dunn, "I worry what if he did do something to Hailey. I'm the one who let him in here."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331736

lillys
01-15-2011, 12:59 AM
Reposting for anyone who would like to use it for reference purposes.

Thank you!!! I know many of us appreciate that. :seeya:

concernedmother
01-15-2011, 01:00 AM
"I love him," added Dunn, "I worry what if he did do something to Hailey. I'm the one who let him in here."

I dont even know what to think about her. I just dont understand it.

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 01:00 AM
"I never would've thought he could have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or could ever hurt her," admitted Billie Dunn.

The bolded words just seem out of place eh???????

Ellebelle
01-15-2011, 01:02 AM

Wonder how it feels to her to know that he most likely chose to be with her because of her daughter and not because she's all that.

I know we can't sleuth the people not named but oh I wish. I'd love to know about her background from a young child up, if her parents are still together, do they "party", and what she and CD's break up was from.

JMO

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 01:02 AM
She is talking to him through the media.....hurl. And my answer is #2. She is afraid he is gonna role on her. But what I am beginning to wonder, is what else might they be covering? And it's not just drugs - that's already out there.

BeanE
01-15-2011, 01:03 AM
Abilene Therapist Weighs in on Shocking Adkins Videos

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331676

"What it looked like to me was two kids were playing trying to act as if they were bad," says Dr. Marc Orner.

Orner watched both videos and doesn't believe the contents pose an inherent threat to anyone,"Of course, anybody can all of a sudden act out and do something violent, but something like that just looks like some kids are trying to be stupid."

Whether or not these videos have anything to do with the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Dr. Orner says they likely will be a useful tool for law enforcement, "They would use that to try and get a better understanding of the individual and it would give them something to answer more questions."

Dr. Orner also adds that people should not pass judgement on these two videos because there could be more even more incriminating ones or that these could completely harmless.

my_tee_mouse

She's talking about her child, and yet she uses "I love him," and "I worry what if he did do something to Hailey" in the same paragraph!? Un-freakin-believable.

Hamsterdance
Welcome wonderella :)

Padua
01-15-2011, 01:04 AM
I didn't like BD's statements or diversion of statements about her pain pills. The DEA records everytime someone receives a controlled substance by a doctor. All you have to do is be a doctor/detective and search on their list. It is ALL recorded. Big brother is bigger than people think. If she can't figure out when she got her scripts they can get it off a search engine thanks to the DEA.

SuziQ
01-15-2011, 01:05 AM

Shades of Karla Homolka if you ask me.

BeanE
01-15-2011, 01:05 AM
Hailey's Dad Suspected Adkins From The Beginning

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26501844/detail.html

Clint Dunn says he's no longer in contact with Hailey's mother, Billie Jean, since they weren't seeing eye-to-eye before the documents were released and now even more he needed to, "Separate himself from that situation."

lynnb
01-15-2011, 01:06 AM
I know I'm a little behind you guys but I had to comment on the video here.
1. at 47 secs in she says "I never thought he could hurt me or the kids but now I don't know" Her daughter is missing and her first thought is him hurting her? Her first, kids second on her list
2. at 1:05 she says "I'm still leaning a lot toward it could have been a stranger abduction. We live in I-20 and that's something that always scared me. She was home alone that day."
No Billie, no one got off the highway and went into your home and stole your daughter. Remember? She was supposedly safe and sound in your home at 3:15. supposedly safe and sound when she was NOT home alone. SA was there. remember?

Kamille
"I never would've thought he could have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or could ever hurt her," admitted Billie Dunn.

Yeah...that should really be in the past tense " I loveD him".

MOO

bellyup
IMO she's scared to cross him...why?

1) She's a victim of abuse and she's scared of him period.

2) She's scared he's going to roll on her?

I disagree that she's scared of him. I do not think he is abusive or controlling to BD . I realize this contradicts the Jan report that he "threatened to kill" her, but having been in and seen way more than my share of abusive relationships, SA doesn't fit the MO for a classic controlling abuser.

If Billie felt scared or threatened by him, she wouldn't have tossed him when she found out the lie detector results. And even if somehow she had managed to muster the strength to rebel and toss him ... he would have squirmed his way back by now IMO.

It's the one thing I have to give BD SOME credit for .... the fact that she did toss him RIGHT AWAY and isn't going back to him (at least for now). But I think that was recommended to her by someone (LE, friend?, family?)

The one thing I wonder about is why they quit talking. Just the other night on NG she stated they were still texting ... but then today she's said they are no longer speaking ? I wish I knew who decided that they shouldn't speak at all ? Him ? Her ? An outside person ? LE?

Hamsterdance
01-15-2011, 01:07 AM

:doh:
Seriously!! Have we ever once heard her declare love for Hailey?! :(

belimom
Wow... I just watched the interview with Clint. It was heartwrenching, how he said that he felt like he wasn't doing enough... :cry:

You can tell that he is truly heartbroken.

Ellebelle

This is just too odd. I think if it were me that had opened the door and invited someone that resembled the devil, IMO, in and even had an ounce of me suspecting that he might have harmed my daughter.........I would think that I wouldn't have a pinch of love left in me for him. More like a whole lot of hate. What the heck is the matter with this woman??

passionflower
01-15-2011, 01:08 AM
all tears and worry BD has showed IMO is for the breakup, being apart from SA.
They can't be together to get the stories correct.
BD worried about what he may say about her part in this. IMO
SA already said 'both SA & BD" were involved in Hailey's disappearance
in the affidivits.

concernedmother
Clints had enough.

cluciano63
I'm probably not going to be too understanding Billie ends up claiming to be an abused woman, if she is charged as an accomplice down the road. She wasn't married to SA, they didn't have kids together, she could have kept him out of her life when she got the warning a year ago that he was unstable and had violent inclinations or at least made threats of such. Her daughter was scared of this man and I don't believe for a second that Billie did not know that. She may have a dependent personality, she may be obsessed with SA, but it just makes me angry that she could not put Hailey first for a few years, at least, until she was old enough to break free. I think Billie just went along with all of SA's "hobbies" to "keep her man" and still has that priority in mind.I'm not stunned, but am sickened that she is considering her future with SA down the road. Even if she pretends she didn't know what Hailey told her grandma-she knows now.

BeanE
01-15-2011, 01:09 AM
I know I'm a little behind you guys but I had to comment on the video here.
1. at 47 secs in she says "I never thought he could hurt me or the kids but now I don't know" Her daughter is missing and her first thought is him hurting her? Her first, kids second on her list
2. at 1:05 she says "I'm still leaning a lot toward it could have been a stranger abduction. We live in I-20 and that's something that always scared me. She was home alone that day."
No Billie, no one got off the highway and went into your home and stole your daughter. Remember? She was supposedly safe and sound in your home at 3:15. supposedly safe and sound when she was NOT home alone. SA was there. remember?

But she loves him. :rolleyes:

smalltownmom71
01-15-2011, 01:09 AM
from your link

IMO She may have also said that because every girl in the 8th grade except like 4 or 5 are cheerleaders.

bellyup
01-15-2011, 01:10 AM
Wonder how it feels to her to know that he most likely chose to be with her because of her daughter and not because she's all that.

I know we can't sleuth the people not named but oh I wish. I'd love to know about her background from a young child up, if her parents are still together, do they "party", and what she and CD's break up was from.

JMO

A mod can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was stated by a mod that BD and SA are "fair game" when the affadavits were released ?

Also , just MOO but I do not think SA chose to "selected" BD because of Hailey. Someone who does that doesn't do it and hang around for nearly three years before causing trouble typically. However, I do think he "chose" BD because he thought she'd bankroll his fun.

curiousc
01-15-2011, 01:11 AM
Yeah...that should really be in the past tense " I loveD him".

MOO

:banghead::banghead:

Where are her priorities right now?

Ok, never mind that! After hearing all things my bf could be involved in in the disappearance of my daughter and the lies he's said, if I were in her shoes, I would not be acting like she's acting. She's got some issues. IMO

SuziQ
01-15-2011, 01:11 AM
She is talking to him through the media.....hurl. And my answer is #2. She is afraid he is gonna role on her. But what I am beginning to wonder, is what else might they be covering? And it's not just drugs - that's already out there.

It's so blatant. We've suspected such in other cases. I think this might be a first for WS. Pretty soon they will be sneaking out to see each other in the middle of the night....if they aren't already doing that, that is.

belimom
01-15-2011, 01:12 AM
Special request to our mods: Can Hailey have her own forum? I'm getting whiplash checking so many forums on her for updates.

Thank you... :seeya:

Lanie

I wonder if she said this stuff before or after 'him' was named a suspect and LE was searching a LANDFILL for her daughter, FGS.

Someone posted up thread the question of who could leave a 13-year-old daughter home all day without checking on her or anything. My answer would be a mother who makes public declarations of love for the man the police have made pretty clear allegedly is involved in that daughter's disappearce and likely murder.

Padua
Where did BD work? was it in the same vicinity of SA's work? I still am trying to figure out why he went to work that day. He left after 10 mins I wanna know why he drove there in the first place.

concernedmother
01-15-2011, 01:13 AM
NG needs to get Clint on there and leave Billie at home.
Something is just not right with her at all.

justus4all
01-15-2011, 01:14 AM
Another "stranger" thought I have....a mom who does not check/call/communicate to her daughter's leaving for the overnight/coming home/being gone...FOR HOURS...AWAY FROM HOME.......yet says she peeks in on her...IN HER OWN BED..IN HER OWN HOUSE..just to see if she is OK....2 extreme actions/thoughts to me....moo

belimom
A mod can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was stated by a mod that BD and SA are "fair game" when the affadavits were released ?

I'll look for the post, but I believe they said whatever was sleuthed had to somehow relate back to Hailey's case - and not just be random info and personal details about their private lives.

Hamsterdance
My heart is broken for CD :( :(

He reminds me of Tori Staffords Dad, RS.

SuziQ
Didn't Billi say this morning that if SA was found to have no involvement that she wanted him back? Or did I dream that?

wonderella
Seems we know very little about WHERE SA was on 12/28. I'd like to know what he told LE about his whereabouts, and also where BD thought he was. DD came home from his friend's the evening before, and BD went to work in Snyder before reporting HD missing later in the day. Did SA "pretend" to go to work the day after he walked off the job (supposedly was fired)? According to BD's statement on NG, he didn't come clean about being "fired" until later in the week. If she didn't know, shouldn't she have thought it odd that he didn't go in that day?

tehcloser
I wonder if she said this stuff before or after 'him' was named a suspect and LE was searching a LANDFILL for her daughter, FGS.

Someone posted up thread the question of who could leave a 13-year-old daughter home all day without checking on her or anything. My answer would be a mother who makes public declarations of love for the man the police have made pretty clear allegedly is involved in that daughter's disappearce and likely murder.

That is a video from tonight..............

cluciano63
01-15-2011, 01:15 AM
Where did BD work? was it in the same vicinity of SA's work? I still am trying to figure out why he went to work that day. He left after 10 mins I wanna know why he drove there in the first place.

We have been trying to figure that out for days...

BeanE
I dont even know what to think about her. I just dont understand it.

Let me see if I can explain this delicately. I think it has to do with a woman having the hots for guy so bad she loses all sense.

Not that that has ever happened to me in my life. :angel:

Certainly never happened to me with a child murderer though.

But I think that's the theme here. Just what my intuition is telling me.

She "loves" him. In a base kinda way.

KathrynL
It's so blatant. We've suspected such in other cases. I think this might be a first for WS. Pretty soon they will be sneaking out to see each other in the middle of the night....if they aren't already doing that, that is.

Disgusting thought...but so very possible. :sick:

PurpleHaze
01-15-2011, 01:16 AM
Shades of Karla Homolka if you ask me.

Now, that is scary, but a good point

bellyup
01-15-2011, 01:16 AM
Wow... I just watched the interview with Clint. It was heartwrenching, how he said that he felt like he wasn't doing enough... :cry:

I really hope that LE or someone has reached out to Clint in the form of offering help. You all know way way more than I do about support groups for the parents of missing children , but I hope someone is there to help Clint. From what I have seen... he's shattered. Poor guys daughter goes missing, he gets arrested for possession, gets thrown out of his house, has no transportation, etc.

BeanE
01-15-2011, 01:17 AM
My heart is broken for CD :( :(

He reminds me of Tori Staffords Dad, RS.

He reminds me of baby Gabriel Johnson's dad, Logan McQueary. Totally torn up. It's heartbreaking.

curiousc
01-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Now, that is scary, but a good point

Sadly, this case has reminded me of the Karla Homolka/Paul Bernardo case all along.

yllek

HTH

I wanna talk to that coworker! What was BD's mood, what did she talk about on the drive in, was her demeanor any different than normal??? Well, I'm sure LE has grilled him/her.

mechelle69

Could you post the link?

Kamille
01-15-2011, 01:19 AM
NG needs to get Clint on there and leave Billie at home.
Something is just not right with her at all.

I bet we'd see a plea for Hailey from him.

Poor guy...he admitted in that video that he doesn't have a clue what to do and he's trying to educate himself via the internet. Hope he gets some good advice. :(

MOO

alwaysonmymind
01-15-2011, 01:20 AM

Hi and welcome!
The odds??? Lol
Slim to none and Slim just took off down the road with Zanny the imaginanny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dum-Dum Sucker
01-15-2011, 01:21 AM

:burn: The reporter asks BD is there's anything more she wants to say.

BD says, uh, er, I don't think so.

Hey Billie, how's about, "Hailey, if you can hear this, please know that I love you and that we are doing everything to find you. Stay strong, Sweetie. Mom loves you."

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 01:22 AM
I disagree that she's scared of him. I do not think he is abusive or controlling to BD . I realize this contradicts the Jan report that he "threatened to kill" her, but having been in and seen way more than my share of abusive relationships, SA doesn't fit the MO for a classic controlling abuser.

If Billie felt scared or threatened by him, she wouldn't have tossed him when she found out the lie detector results. And even if somehow she had managed to muster the strength to rebel and toss him ... he would have squirmed his way back by now IMO.

It's the one thing I have to give BD SOME credit for .... the fact that she did toss him RIGHT AWAY and isn't going back to him (at least for now). But I think that was recommended to her by someone (LE, friend?, family?)

The one thing I wonder about is why they quit talking. Just the other night on NG she stated they were still texting ... but then today she's said they are no longer speaking ? I wish I knew who decided that they shouldn't speak at all ? Him ? Her ? An outside person ? LE?

GRACE: I know based on what Billie Dunn has told me, that the boyfriend has now moved back home with his mom and he is not talking to her any more. She told me last night he lawyered up. He`s got a defense attorney.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

bellyup
01-15-2011, 01:23 AM
Awww heck. I just realized .... that if HD is alive and hiding out somewhere that there is a good chance she just saw her mother proclaim that she still loves SA and wants him back. WTG Billie...... *sigh*

CKay
01-15-2011, 01:23 AM

Yea, I want to reach out and give him a big hug (((Clint))))

my_tee_mouse
01-15-2011, 01:24 AM
I really hope that LE or someone has reached out to Clint in the form of offering help. You all know way way more than I do about support groups for the parents of missing children , but I hope someone is there to help Clint. From what I have seen... he's shattered. Poor guys daughter goes missing, he gets arrested for possession, gets thrown out of his house, has no transportation, etc.
And yet he doesn't spend his air time trying to clear his own name, call LE liars, etc. He focuses on Hailey, and he thanks the people out there trying to find his daughter. And he sure doesn't give Numero Uno suspect any slack or warm fuzzies.

lynnb
But she loves him. :rolleyes:

well if he's guilty, she's gonna show him. Cuz she ain't gonna talk to him no more.

MD MOMMY
I, I, I, me, me ,me.........we've seen this before. She's starting to remind me of CA in that regard.

PurpleHaze

I do feel for CD,but I think he was sidetracked with his new family and possibly was not paying enough attention to the goings on at BD's house. CD comes off as an honest man suffering in pain. I hope he has some support emotionally to get through this nightmare.

bellyup
01-15-2011, 01:25 AM
GRACE: I know based on what Billie Dunn has told me, that the boyfriend has now moved back home with his mom and he is not talking to her any more. She told me last night he lawyered up. He`s got a defense attorney.

Thanks teh... I think I saw a video of her claiming that SHE is not speaking to HIM anymore as well...... inconsistant! :banghead: I'd pay money to have been a fly on the wall when they decided they were no longer going to speak. That conversation ALONE would have been extremely telling.

MsFacetious
01-15-2011, 01:25 AM
Hailey's half sister C**** wears a tiny shirt with her missing sister's picture on it.

Clint says he's holding C**** a little tighter than usual, "The stress and everything," Clint said, "I'm tired."

I think the image of that Hailey's baby sister wearing a "Help Find My Sister" onesie has to got be the most heartbreaking thing I've seen in this case. :(

Both of Clint's girls have his eyes. Beautiful.

PurpleHaze
01-15-2011, 01:26 AM

well if he's guilty, she's gonna show him. Cuz she ain't gonna talk to him no more.

LOL:banghead:

MD MOMMY
01-15-2011, 01:26 AM
And yet he doesn't spend his air time trying to clear his own name, call LE liars, etc. He focuses on Hailey, and he thanks the people out there trying to find his daughter. And he sure doesn't give Numero Uno suspect any slack or warm fuzzies.

IMO he is way controlled when talking about SA. I know he's not a saint in other regards; however he certainly is doing and saying all the right things. JMO!

MsFacetious
01-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Could you post the link?

~Lisa~
Awww heck. I just realized .... that if HD is alive and hiding out somewhere that there is a good chance she just saw her mother proclaim that she still loves SA and wants him back. WTG Billie...... *sigh*

What?!?
I missed something!! Did she do another interview?

tia

my_tee_mouse

Billiespeak translation: He is not talking to her anymore, but he's texting.

lynnb
01-15-2011, 01:28 AM
We have been trying to figure that out for days...

IIRC, Codgwell Hospital started the fund for mom so there most be some connection there. I'm not sure if my spelling is right tho, but a local should know.

cluciano63
01-15-2011, 01:28 AM

There is a church in Snyder, I think, that was offering various types of help to Clint, such a diapers, food, etc. and I would think they could help with counseling or referral too, if he wanted it.

redsky
01-15-2011, 01:29 AM
I wish we knew what type of narcotics was bought. Was it weed? Was it an upper? over $100 worth of weed is what? a quarter pound. that's a lot of weed.

I wouldn't really classify weed a narcotic. No, I think they were getting money out for :illegal pills or meth or another narcotic (coke?) - or all the above.

tehcloser
Billiespeak translation: He is not talking to her anymore, but he's texting.

I think he got mad at her and quit talking to her and now we are seeing her reaching out to him in the media......I bet they will be talking again soon. lol.

Padua
When did CD move "across the field" from HD's home? Did he want a birds eye view of what was going on. Knowing and wanting to protect HD?

Also, the DR that posted that stuff about not putting any thought into the youtube vidoes....Ummmm....HELLOOO jared lee loughner put stuff on youtube as well. Should we disregard that?

BeanE
Thanks teh... I think I saw a video of her claiming that SHE is not speaking to HIM anymore as well...... inconsistant! :banghead: I'd pay money to have been a fly on the wall when they decided they were no longer going to speak. That conversation ALONE would have been extremely telling.

In tonight's video, her reaction video I think it's called, she says she hasn't talked to him now for a few days. She said it... hesitatingly...

lynnb
01-15-2011, 01:31 AM
I think he got mad at her and quit talking to her and now we are seeing her reaching out to him in the media......I bet they will be talking again soon. lol.

or his lawyer told him to break all contact

BeanE
What?!?
I missed something!! Did she do another interview?

tia

Two interviews tonight:

Padua
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcotic

weed is a narcotic

BeanE
01-15-2011, 01:33 AM
When did CD move "across the field" from HD's home? Did he want a birds eye view of what was going on. Knowing and wanting to protect HD?

Also, the DR that posted that stuff about not putting any thought into the youtube vidoes....Ummmm....HELLOOO jared lee loughner put stuff on youtube as well. Should we disregard that?

Just wanted to say I'm very glad to see you posting in this thread, Padua.

belimom
01-15-2011, 01:33 AM
Seems we know very little about WHERE SA was on 12/28. I'd like to know what he told LE about his whereabouts, and also where BD thought he was. DD came home from his friend's the evening before, and BD went to work in Snyder before reporting HD missing later in the day. Did SA "pretend" to go to work the day after he walked off the job (supposedly was fired)? According to BD's statement on NG, he didn't come clean about being "fired" until later in the week. If she didn't know, shouldn't she have thought it odd that he didn't go in that day?

bbm

I bet LE knows. ping... ping... ping...

concernedmother
01-15-2011, 01:34 AM
Wonder is MK still has BD on a pedestal now since the release of the videos and BD undying love for SA?

Padua
I wouldn't really classify weed a narcotic. No, I think they were getting money out for :illegal pills or meth or another narcotic (coke?) - or all the above.

marijauna...THC..is classfied as a narcotic.

curiousc
Hailey's half sister C**** wears a tiny shirt with her missing sister's picture on it.

Clint says he's holding C**** a little tighter than usual, "The stress and everything," Clint said, "I'm tired."

I think the image of that Hailey's baby sister wearing a "Help Find My Sister" onesie has to got be the most heartbreaking thing I've seen in this case. :(

This poor guy! He's obviously hurting a lot! :(

I wonder what they didn't see eye-to-eye about:

Clint Dunn says he's no longer in contact with Hailey's mother, Billie Jean, since they weren't seeing eye-to-eye before the documents were released and now even more he needed to, "Separate himself from that situation."

I saw him and BD on NG during those interviews they had together and I don't think he once looked at BD during any of those interviews. You could see the tension between them.

bellyup
There is a church in Snyder, I think, that was offering various types of help to Clint, such a diapers, food, etc. and I would think they could help with counseling or referral too, if he wanted it.

While I think that is wonderful, I am not sure a church would be equipped or experienced in the type of help I was hoping for Clint. I was thinking something more along the lines of Klass Kids type help and support. As I said some of our long time sleuthers would know better WHO would come out and help the parents at their request .. hoping someone gets the information to Clint.

Wise Old Owl
bbm

I bet LE knows. ping... ping... ping...
and don't forget - download......upload........play.......play....... play

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 01:36 AM
She is driving alot of us insane, I can't imagine how she makes Clint feel.

MD MOMMY

And one night she was on NG saying they texted. A different night on NG she said they were not in contact. This was the night she has had the most fire we've seen. Not that it was a lot, but still HINKY!

Padua
Just wanted to say I'm very glad to see you posting in this thread, Padua.

Thanks...I was verified as a clinical psychologist...but I don't think people like clinical psychs that much! I say what I see!

Soulmagent
01-15-2011, 01:38 AM

This link states the SA is the only suspect.

Also the video with Billie saying she loves him..etc..

She says something like "as they show me more and more evidence "

I didnt catch the direct quote and I just knew one of you heard it.

But that means they do have some evidence they are showing her agaisnt him. Wonder what it is?

I do not think that Billie believe Hailey to be alive. I think Clint also has been told she most likely is not.

I think she is being told to say she loves him and crap because of the investigation.

MD MOMMY
Thanks...I was verified as a clinical psychologist...but I don't think people like clinical psychs that much! I say what I see!

Say what you see, we like that:rocker:

Denyl2005
Another "stranger" thought I have....a mom who does not check/call/communicate to her daughter's leaving for the overnight/coming home/being gone...FOR HOURS...AWAY FROM HOME.......yet says she peeks in on her...IN HER OWN BED..IN HER OWN HOUSE..just to see if she is OK....2 extreme actions/thoughts to me....moo

I'm really curious about the 3 phone calls to "Billie" that SA deleted from his call list in front of LE. BD claims that she left her cell phone home on Monday for the kids to use, so did SA make these phone calls to HD (DD wasn't home) or did BD take her cell to work with her because she knew neither child was home?

tehcloser
01-15-2011, 01:41 AM
This link states the SA is the only suspect.

Also the video with Billie saying she loves him..etc..

She says something like "as they show me more and more evidence "

I didnt catch the direct quote and I just knew one of you heard it.

But that means they do have some evidence they are showing her agaisnt him. Wonder what it is?

I do not think that Billie believe Hailey to be alive. I think Clint also has been told she most likely is not.

I think she is being told to say she loves him and crap because of the investigation.

Adkins is the only suspect named, at this time, but the investigation is far from over.

"The investigation is pursuing other people of interest," said City Manager Pete Kampfer from Colorado City.

cluciano63
01-15-2011, 01:41 AM
While I think that is wonderful, I am not sure a church would be equipped or experienced in the type of help I was hoping for Clint. I was thinking something more along the lines of Klass Kids type help and support. As I said some of our long time sleuthers would know better WHO would come out and help the parents at their request .. hoping someone gets the information to Clint.

Most churches have links or contacts to counseling services, I know Catholic churches do and I think others do as well. They do here in NM.

my_tee_mouse
01-15-2011, 01:43 AM
marijauna...THC..is classfied as a narcotic.
That's what my Texas Code research came up with as well, but I hesitated to post lest there had been a recent amendment I wasn't seeing. Thanks for the verification.

belimom
01-15-2011, 01:47 AM

I saw him and BD on NG during those interviews they had together and I don't think he once looked at BD during any of those interviews. You could see the tension between them.

I do remember him looking at her but with a 'What are you talking about?' look... I saw that same look in the very first video of them as well, at a community center or school or something.

katydid23
01-15-2011, 01:48 AM
I'm really curious about the 3 phone calls to "Billie" that SA deleted from his call list in front of LE. BD claims that she left her cell phone home on Monday for the kids to use, so did SA make these phone calls to HD (DD wasn't home) or did BD take her cell to work with her because she knew neither child was home?

I am so CONFUSED about the phones still. She says she left the cell phone home for the kids to use. So that LE map of the 2 cell phones pinging off the towers; one is for BD's phone. So WHO had that phone? Hailey or Billie? Or the big brother. ????? Or did SA have both???

lynnb
01-15-2011, 01:51 AM
Earlier someone asked if we knew where BD worked. Cogdell Memorial Hospital is the correct spelling.
http://www.cogdellhospital.com/

redsky

The golden question: WHY DID HE DRIVE TO WORK THAT DAY?

I think he did it for several reasons:
1>so his phone would ping in the area of work (notice that shortly after left his 10 minute work day, his cell stops pinging altogether for over 2 hours) once it's back one is in a different area from work.
2>wanted his boss/coworkers to see him in hopes of an alibi
3> He really needed that soda badly.

Dum-Dum Sucker
Didn't Billi say this morning that if SA was found to have no involvement that she wanted him back? Or did I dream that?

Oh! But don't forget! Billie also said that if Shawn has anything to do with this, she "will never speak to him again."

Maybe it's just me, but I would be more inclined to run the guy over with my SUV!!!

jmo

justus4all

good questions...makes me think, tho..can the LE find thru BD and SA's phone provider not only the calls made and received...but the call lists they entered on their phones?????...The LE may find out that way....

I have a suspicion that today the phone providers are very "hi tech"..and electronically store everything ...anyone know for sure??? thanks

Zoe Bogart
01-15-2011, 01:53 AM

As I watched that video, I kept recalling another case with a little sister of the same name, "C". It's Haleigh Cummings whose little half-sister has the same "C" name. OMG! Too eerie for words.

That poor dad looks shellshocked, stunned, and sad, nothing like the mother who's still contemplating whether or not she should take her "boyfriend" back. :confused:

curiousc
01-15-2011, 01:53 AM
The golden question: WHY DID HE DRIVE TO WORK THAT DAY?

I think he did it for several reasons:
1>so his phone would ping in the area of work (notice that shortly after left his 10 minute work day, his cell stops pinging altogether for over 2 hours) once it's back one is in a different area from work.
2>wanted his boss/coworkers to see him in hopes of an alibi
3> He really needed that soda badly.

I think it was #3. LOL

Seriously, #1 is probably the most valid reason I have heard so far.