PDA

View Full Version : TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Pages : [1] 2 3

imamaze
02-03-2011, 10:35 PM
http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss50/Connie2/Missing/Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32
Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6036362&posted=1#post6036362) Thread #36
Thread #37 Thread #38
Thread #39 Thread #40
Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43 Thread #44 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6059221&posted=1#post6059221)
Thread #45 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6061440&posted=1#post6061440) Thread #46 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6064898&posted=1#post6064898)
Thread #47 Thread #48
Thread #49 Thread #50
Thread #51 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6080348&posted=1#post6080348) Thread #52 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6081941&posted=1#post6081941)
Thread #53 Thread #54 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6088111&posted=1#post6088111)
Thread #55

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

imamaze
02-03-2011, 10:36 PM
No more Topix to be linked or discussed on the Hailey Dunn Threads.

There are too many rumors there that are not allowed here.

Thank this post so we know you've read it.

imamaze
02-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by grandmaj
I'm seeing questions about sleuthing. Let me try to explain.
Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.
Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.
Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

I hope this helps simplify sleuthing. I don't know too many people who don't have a skeleton or two in their closet. Just because they are related to, or somehow associated to a case like this, we can't destroy their reputation. Sometimes these associates or relatives move from this category to POI. Then the rules of sleuthing change.
If you have questions drop a Moderator a PM and then you will know you are on safe ground before posting.
Carry ON. Hailey.

imamaze
02-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by grandmaj:
The moderators have talked this over. There were several of us on listening to the Radio Show with Clint D. tonight.
We may live to regret this but, we have decided to allow this interview with a link to be discussed in the Hailey Dunn Thread upstairs.

There are rules however.
At no time are you to discuss those in chat on that Radio Show, identify them other than by *caller* and at no time may you sleuth the callers on that radio show even so much as saying you think it was a WS Member.

There will be no warnings. If you chose to violate the rule above you will be on a long TO. I am closing this thread and the one upstairs. We expect everyone to Thank not only this post but the one in the Hailey thread. The threads will be closed for about five minutes for everyone to read this post.
Use the link to the show when referring to anything on the show.

A transcript will be great in case this show is removed in the future. The moderators would like to see any transcripts before you use them in the forum. Once we agree that they appear to be a good representation of the show we will approve them for use on the forum.

We have all placed our trust in you to follow the rules. Please don't disappoint us.
Thanks.......
Mods and Admin Team.
Please thank this post that you understand the rules.

belimom
02-03-2011, 10:49 PM
I wanted to bring this over:

Does LE still have BD's car?

Grandma - it says her car was returned on January 14:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=331526

Seized Car Returned to Hailey's Mom, Items Taken

Reported by: Laura Kellerman
Friday, January 14 2011

Billie Dunn's car was returned to her Friday morning after being seized on Jan. 7 in the investigation of her missing daughter, Hailey.

grandmaj
02-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Is the car broken down? And when did it break down? We know it was running as of December 26th when they drove it to Scurry County. And SA took it to work on Tues. December 27 right?

WillenFan21
02-03-2011, 10:54 PM
OK so I see a lot of people are still very much discussing the day mix-ups. I see a lot of confusion so let me help try clear that up a little bit. This is what I get out of everything all statements. Clint did NOT mess anything up. Naomi simply mixed her days up but other than everything else makes sense.

SEE HERE:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Clint Dunn was NOT home on Monday, December 27, 2010 he worked that day. Naomi was sick and on the couch with the baby. She NEVER saw Hailey at all on Monday, December 27th 2010. On Tuesday December 28th Clint Dunn took off work that day because had thrown his back out. Naomi and him lazed around all day on Tuesday. DD went to Clint Dunn's later that day to find out if Hailey had ever came there the day before upon orders from his mother Billie Dunn.

Naomi messed her days up TWICE in the interview that was taken place last night on the Blog Talk Radio website.

(BBM)

So after we had told DD that she hadn’t been there -I had thought originally that she might of came by that morning

She is talking about MONDAY here which is the SCREW UP. She thought that Hailey had come over Monday morning and told DD that Hailey was there on MONDAY that morning but realized that she was WRONG. She then goes on to say:

(BBM again)

but I remembered that was the morning before, which was Saturday.

She meant to say SUNDAY that Hailey was there ON SUNDAY morning hence her comment about "I remembered it was the morning before." A few minutes after that Naomi confirms that Hailey NEVER came on MONDAY.

(BBM)

(RE: Okay. And so Hailey did or did not come to your house that day?)

NS: No, she never came over Monday.

Another thing that threw people off was that Naomi mixed up her days twice in the interview saying that Hailey stayed the night on SUNDAY. Again this was a mix up. She meant to say that Hailey stayed on SATURDAY. This was when she was asked about the earring thing.

(BBM)

NS: Umm Hailey….. Like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night Sunday.

Beyond Belief
02-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Crazy question: Would walking in all that cactus we have seen in the search photos tear your levi's? Would the thorns go through work boots?
Did LE take the adults clothing from the house which may have been worn on Monday?

We need the information on the contact lenses. If she slept in them or not.

Kamille
02-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Is the car broken down? And when did it break down? We know it was running as of December 26th when they drove it to Scurry County. And SA took it to work on Tues. December 27 right?

Yes I believe the car was not running by Jan 5th when the final polygraphs were administered. I think it was czgtz who told us that both BD and SA got a ride to the police station that day because the car was not running and that BD got a ride home with LE. I think SA was picked up by a relative and taken to his grandmother's.

MOO

mck16
02-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Crazy question: Would walking in all that cactus we have seen in the search photos tear your levi's? Would the thorns go through work boots?
Did LE take the adults clothing from the house which may have been worn on Monday?

We need the information on the contact lenses. If she slept in them or not.

That cactus is typical of the range lands of West Texas. And yes, if you were not careful and walked through it the thorns would be awful. But, in the city or residential areas there isn't cactus normally unless used in the landscape.

Kamille
02-03-2011, 11:11 PM
mck16 did you ever find out from your relative if marijuana would be called an illegal narcotic on an affadavit based on the DFW police website?

cluciano63
02-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Just FYI, today in the case of missing Phylicia Barnes, the last person to see her reportedly went into to talk to LE today, and he has an attorney. He hasn't officially been named as a suspect, but it is possible to continue to talk to LE when they need information from you, even if you have a lawyer.

Billie, we know how badly you want SA to be cleared; you are the person closest to him, if he won't talk to LE for you, and for Hailey, what does that tell you? You shouldn't be speaking out on his behalf, he needs to speak for himself, he is a big boy.

mck16
02-03-2011, 11:15 PM
mck16 did you ever find out from your relative if marijuana would be called an illegal narcotic on an affadavit based on the DFW police website?

I did ask him if marijuana was classified as a narcotic. He said yes. Then I asked if it was in the same category as heroin, and meth. He said he was pretty sure it was, but would have to check the policies as far as classification. With this flu going on with me that was all I could think of to ask him. Hope that is what you wanted.

Sheik
02-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Article recently posted on the Abilene Reporter News website regarding searches this week, etc...

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/03/search-to-resume-for-teenwhen-icy-conditions/

Nana46
02-03-2011, 11:23 PM

I can't believe I am doing this....I vowed not to get into the mix up day situation....LOL

Grandmaj, the 27 was Monday not Tuesday..............I think:innocent:

yllek
02-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Was it ever determined if there is still one red earring missing?

From the interview last night, it sounds like NS found one and put in on a shelf; but both had been left in the house when Hailey stayed over on Christmas. DD came over and took it off the shelf at Clint's on Monday. Why? What made DD go get it and take it to his mom without saying anything? Did Billie already have one and wondered where the other was? If so, why didn't she say so on NG? First Billie said Hailey had the earrings on 12/26 p.m. and it was part of the flyer. Then she admitted she couldn't remember on NG and said that DD had found one in Clint's house after they moved out, IIRC. Now we hear DD had taken one to Billie on 12/27? Color me confused.

Did DD take one off the shelf on Monday and then find one on the floor at Clint's after he moved?

I don't know if the earring means anything at all, but it's curious if DD was sent to retrieve a missing earring on 12/27. Very curious to me...

From the radio interview transcript:

NS: It was Monday that I found the earring. Excuse me - and I set it up on my shelf. And D. had came over and got it and took it over to his mom and I didn’t even know he took it over there and I guess she had said that he had found it.

(BH: And why is this such a big deal?)

NS: I have no idea.

Kamille
02-03-2011, 11:34 PM
I did ask him if marijuana was classified as a narcotic. He said yes. Then I asked if it was in the same category as heroin, and meth. He said he was pretty sure it was, but would have to check the policies as far as classification. With this flu going on with me that was all I could think of to ask him. Hope that is what you wanted.

Thanks so much for asking him. Sorry to hear you're suffering with the flu. Hope you feel better soon.

So with all this talk of pills, it is possible that they bought marijuana that night.

MOO

SNOWINMEMPHIS
02-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Just a quick post and I am out of here...early morning tomorrow.
The DEA still classifies marijuana as a Schedule I drug, which means it has no legitimate or legal medical use even though it is used as such almost nationwide.
Marinol suppositories are widely used, even here in Tennessee, for those suffering from cancer and aids.
(used in other forms for glaucoma)
The only side effect it seems to have is increasing the appetite, which is wonderful for those undergoing chemotherapy.
So it is classified by the DEA at the top of the list with heroin and LSD.
Add to that that cocaine is Schedule II while all other amphetamines are Schedule IV.
They never really changed the list since they started it, only added new drugs to it.
So yes, even though marijuana has legal medical use, it is still considered a Schedule I narcotic.....weird to say the least.
Good night and praying hard for Hailey still!!!!

grandmaj
02-03-2011, 11:39 PM
I can't believe I am doing this....I vowed not to get into the mix up day situation....LOL

Grandmaj, the 27 was Monday not Tuesday..............I think:innocent:

I give up I can't keep my days straight either. Tell me today is Friday please. :floorlaugh:

Allison907
02-03-2011, 11:40 PM
MOO, I was on the fence w/ BD. Here as of late, I fell off.

My hopes are the reason she is still talking to SA could be, to keep the communication line open.. just in case he ( SA ) might reveal some useful info in regards to HD missing?

For The Kids
02-03-2011, 11:40 PM
I give up I can't keep my days straight either. Tell me today is Friday please. :floorlaugh:

It is Friday here yes...but isnt it still Thursday there lol

Kamille
02-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Was it ever determined if there is still one red earring missing?

From the interview last night, it sounds like NS found one and put in on a shelf; but both had been left in the house when Hailey stayed over on Christmas. DD came over and took it off the shelf at Clint's on Monday. Why? What made DD go get it and take it to his mom without saying anything? Did Billie already have one and wondered where the other was? If so, why didn't she say so on NG? First Billie said Hailey had the earrings on 12/26 p.m. and it was part of the flyer. Then she admitted she couldn't remember on NG and said that DD had found one in Clint's house after they moved out, IIRC. Now we hear DD had taken one to Billie on 12/27? Color me confused.

Did DD take one off the shelf on Monday and then find one on the floor at Clint's after he moved?

I don't know if the earring means anything at all, but it's curious if DD was sent to retrieve a missing earring on 12/27. Very curious to me...

From the radio interview transcript:

NS: It was Monday that I found the earring. Excuse me - and I set it up on my shelf. And D. had came over and got it and took it over to his mom and I didn’t even know he took it over there and I guess she had said that he had found it.

That whole earring thing is driving me crazy too yllek. I just want to know if both earrings are now present and accounted for.

TexasGiGi
02-03-2011, 11:43 PM

I've thought tomorrow was Thursday all day lol. My dh called to tell me he'd be home and I was excited because that would be a day early. I finally figured out my mistake.

grandmaj
02-03-2011, 11:45 PM

Yes it is Thursday here still. LOL

mck16
02-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Thanks so much for asking him. Sorry to hear you're suffering with the flu. Hope you feel better soon.

So with all this talk of pills, it is possible that they bought marijuana that night.

MOO

Yes, and what he told me was that what he had just bought me for the flu was in certain quantities controlled substances. It is more complicated that it appears. I always have felt from that interview with NG when asked about what they bought, she wanted to say more. She wanted to explain more but was cut off. And since she hasn't addressed it. jmo

mck16
02-03-2011, 11:49 PM
That whole earring thing is driving me crazy too yllek. I just want to know if both earrings are now present and accounted for.

I thought she had both of them on when she went missing. That was why it was a big deal when they found the one at CD's. So I concluded based on that that there is one accounted for.. jmo

passionflower
02-03-2011, 11:50 PM

Yes hon it is Thursday night here. Funny after I retired all my days run together! I am always lookng at my computer to see what day it is.

Redbird
02-03-2011, 11:51 PM

My hopes are the reason she is still talking to SA could be, to keep the communication line open.. just in case he ( SA ) might reveal some useful info in regards to HD missing?

Wouldn't that mean she is pretty sure that Hailey is dead? Do you think she thinks Hailey is dead? Have people convinced her she is dead?

Kamille
02-03-2011, 11:58 PM
I thought she had both of them on when she went missing. That was why it was a big deal when they found the one at CD's. So I concluded based on that that there is one accounted for.. jmo

BD originally thought she had both of them on but she didn't see her and didn't know for sure.

NS found one on the Monday after HD left and put it up. According to BD, DD found one on the floor when CD and NS were moving which I believe was some time the following week and brought it home. So NS should still have had the one she found. I just wonder if she turned that one over to LE.

Or is the one she put up the one that DD found and the other one is still missing?

:waitasec:

yllek
02-04-2011, 12:03 AM
So sounds like it was never definitively stated whether there is now set of red earrings accounted for or if one is missing.

We've got a missing 13 year old girl
We've got a missing couch (at least, we don't know where it ended up for sure)
We've possibly got a missing earring
We've got a missing set of coveralls (at least, we don't know if SA really turned them in like he supposedly told Billie)
We've got a missing verified alibi for SA for at least part of the morning on 12/27 when he turned out be in CC for about 25 minutes and for hours afterwards

I don't know if or how any of these dots connect, but it's nagging at me. Aside from Hailey, these are all things that were supposed to be accounted for when we were first introduced to this case.

Redbird
02-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Listening to CD last night, he seemed exactly like I would expect the distraught father of a missing child to sound. He thinks and talks in present tense she is alive. And if she is alive, then it is not likely SA knows what happened to her. I have felt like he has from the beginning, that every other possibility should be explored and vigorously. There are other children who have been found alive. Other children have been snatched off the street, and a very alarming number of them.

Hatch
02-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Could not get it brought over here: but you referenced to SA being put out because the freebies are not coming his way, only to BD and CD. I suspect he is getting his fair share !!! JMO
And also if Bd has been given a Van to drive , wonder where her car has gone ? WNTK

Nana46
02-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Yes it is Thursday here still. LOL

We are all pitiful, IMO, lol
This day mix up has even affected me in RL....supposed to take or "carry" (lol) the grandbaby for her check up on Feb.4, which meant last night I told her mom I would remember it and would get her in the morning...which would have been today, Thursday................she had to remind me that the 4th. is Friday, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! roflmbo:crazy:

Soulmagent
02-04-2011, 12:09 AM
BD originally thought she had both of them on but she didn't see her and didn't know for sure.

NS found one on the Monday after HD left and put it up. According to BD, DD found one on the floor when CD and NS were moving which I believe was some time the following week and brought it home. So NS should still have had the one she found. I just wonder if she turned that one over to LE.

Or is the one she put up the one that DD found and the other one is still missing?

Surely you dont mean after Hailey left CD's monday? When you say left you mean went missing?

Did she say she put them the one earing up monday? Anybody have a link where she talks about this?

yllek
02-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Wouldn't that mean she is pretty sure that Hailey is dead? Do you think she thinks Hailey is dead? Have people convinced her she is dead?

I was surprised when 2 weeks into the investigation, Billie was quoted several times as saying "it's not looking good, it's not feeling good", "I'm afraid I'll never hold my daughter in my arms again". I have never heard another parent say that about a missing child until they've been missing for years (and usually, they still don't give up hope). The day that Marc Klaas arrived in CC, Billie started talking about searching for a live, breathing Hailey.

There is, of course, no "normal" reaction to something so tragic, but it sounded like Billie had accepted the possibility that Hailey was dead pretty early on, imo. Maybe Marc gave her hope and she is just someone who always gives up early or tends to be pessimistic. IDK, but I was very struck by it...

Redbird
02-04-2011, 12:24 AM
I wonder if it is because she knows her daughter is not alive, or could it be she is secretly so afraid SA did something that she can't think beyond that. Especially if she is a pessimistic person with a morbid interest in crime stories.

Kamille
02-04-2011, 12:28 AM
Surely you dont mean after Hailey left CD's monday? When you say left you mean went missing?

Did she say she put them the one earing up monday? Anybody have a link where she talks about this?

No I meant that she found the earring on the day after HD left from sleeping over. But it's really not clear in the transcript...

NS: Umm Hailey….. Like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night Sunday. And she had took her earrings off because her mom had let her get her top ear lobe pierced and her ears were sore and so she took her earrings out and kinda dropped them on the floor beside the couch and she said “N if you find those later, will you put ‘em up?” And I said, “Yes”. Well, I had only found one of the red earrings and I think it was Saturday that I found the earring and…….

CD: It was…

NS: Or was it….

CD: Monday

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127022&page=18

mck16
02-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Just a little visual breakdown of the days.

Friday December 24th. HD at CD Christmas Eve
Saturday December 25th HD at CD Christmas Day
Sunday December 26 HD at BD The day after Christmas.
Monday December 27 HD at BD
Tuesday December 28 HD reported missing

FYI

Hatch
02-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Does anybody remember the first video I think it was from KTXS out of Abilene, there was a white Van parked in front of the BD home !
Has it ever been determined to whom that Van belongs? And could another WS post that link if you still have it ! Have been lookin for link but so far no luck. TIA

belimom
02-04-2011, 12:31 AM

bbm

She said she gave it to DD to give to BD.

yllek
02-04-2011, 12:32 AM
:praying:

Good night all...

After such a slow day, praying for lots of new developments tomorrow - new developments that lead to Hailey....

Hatch
02-04-2011, 12:33 AM
No I meant that she found the earring on the day after HD left from sleeping over. But it's really not clear in the transcript...

NS: Umm Hailey….. Like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night Sunday. And she had took her earrings off because her mom had let her get her top ear lobe pierced and her ears were sore and so she took her earrings out and kinda dropped them on the floor beside the couch and she said “N if you find those later, will you put ‘em up?” And I said, “Yes”. Well, I had only found one of the red earrings and I think it was Saturday that I found the earring and…….

CD: It was…

DD found the other earring the day they moved I beleive. Correct me if I am wrong.
That would make both earrings accounted for . NS found one the day HD asked her to put them up. And then DD found the other one when they moved the furniture to move.
So that is both earrings... IMO

mck16
02-04-2011, 12:35 AM

NS: Umm Hailey….. Like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night Sunday. And she had took her earrings off because her mom had let her get her top ear lobe pierced and her ears were sore and so she took her earrings out and kinda dropped them on the floor beside the couch and she said “N if you find those later, will you put ‘em up?” And I said, “Yes”. Well, I had only found one of the red earrings and I think it was Saturday that I found the earring and…….CD: It was…

Wow that is full of inconsistencies it seems to me. Bolded area and the rest is just strange. jmo

impatientredhead
02-04-2011, 12:36 AM
I think she knows HD is not coming home.
She has said as much.

I thought it before CDs interview, but hearing how C and N are driving all over the place with a newborn, with no funds, making themselves sick, neglectiing all other aspects of their life it was crystal clear in my opinion.

How could you sit at home, not offer to help, not raise funds for the only search that appears to be going (regardless of your feelings about your ex), be obsessed with whatever leads it is that he is chasing for 4,000 miles. She has been in front of so many cameras and not a mention about that portion of events.

CD my fear Hailey is not coming home.
He does not know it to be a fact.
That much I can say for sure.

Kamille
02-04-2011, 12:36 AM
bbm

She said she gave it to DD to give to BD.

Well now there's the confusion. We know that DD only gave one to BD. And she said he found it on the floor after they moved. So where's the other one? Did he give her both? :waitasec:

JenRen
02-04-2011, 12:37 AM
I have decided to stop trying to figure out this case because it is officially THE MOST CONFUSING CASE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ALL CASES.

I am just going to sit in the corner and drink my bourbon straight, because that's how I roll.

curiousc
02-04-2011, 12:38 AM
BD made a statement the other day at a press conference in order to clear up some misconceptions. Sad to say, I don't think it cleared up a darn thing.

But do you know what? In all of her media interviews and her going on about her reputation and what people think of her, not once has she just came out and said "I am not responsible for Hailey's disappearance" or "I am not involved in Hailey's disappearance." If she was so adamant about how people thought of her and that people thought she was guilty, you would think these statements would be made.

Just a little thing I have noticed. IMO

passionflower
02-04-2011, 12:41 AM

FYI

We need this calendar!

Redbird
02-04-2011, 12:43 AM
The earring thing, I am confused. This is very confusing. NS says the last time they saw Hailey she spent the night, took her earrings off and ?laid them on the floor??? and she told NS to look for them? NS found them and put them up.Then DD came over and she gave him one of them. And DD found one on the floor when they moved out?

Kamille
02-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Wow that is full of inconsistencies it seems to me. Bolded area and the rest is just strange. jmo

NS's days are all mixed up that's for sure. She needs to sit down with a calendar and mark this all out, especially if she's going to be giving interviews. Not to mention that a defence attorney would have a field day with this kind of inconsistency if it ever gets to that point and she ends up on a witness stand.

MOO

belimom
02-04-2011, 12:45 AM
The earring thing, I am confused. This is very confusing. NS says the last time they saw Hailey she spent the night, took her earrings off and ?laid them on the floor??? and she told NS to look for them? NS found them and put them up.Then DD came over and she gave him one of them. And DD found one on the floor when they moved out?

I don't know if it's been worded that way or not (that the 2nd one was found by DD) but I was starting to think that as well.

impatientredhead
02-04-2011, 12:47 AM

FYI

CD worked on Monday right?
And was home with back pain on Tuesday?

So if SA went to work on Monday bailed out to go back to HD, he had BD's car he knew she wasn't coming home, DD was gone, what time did CD leave for work, did he know for sure CD was gone? Though I guess he could have checked that on his way back in.

Hatch
02-04-2011, 12:48 AM
In somewhere way back at the beginning of these threads, NS stated she only found one earring the day HD asked her to pick them up, then I beleive they moved in 2 days after that, and DD or NS found the other one under the couch, and DD took it to his Mom. Not real sure if BD has them both now or NS still has one and BD has one.
But from what I can come up with , they both were accounted for ! IF not then , that is another story. JMO

Kamille
02-04-2011, 12:49 AM
CD worked on Monday right?
And was home with back pain on Tuesday?

So if SA went to work on Monday bailed out to go back to HD, he had BD's car he knew she wasn't coming home, DD was gone, what time did CD leave for work, did he know for sure CD was gone? Though I guess he could have checked that on his way back in.

Again, more confusion. Perhaps Monday was a holiday for CD because of Christmas? And he took Tuesday off? We really don't know at this point if he was home on Monday.

MOO

Soulmagent
02-04-2011, 12:51 AM
I see what LE is talking about the timeline issues.

No one is a reliable witness. Everyone has mispoken except SA who hasnt spoken.

LE is looking for these mispeaks. We can write them off as unimportant if we chose to or dismiss them as we decided they dont fit into our opinion.

LE cannot. They have to investigate what everyone has said and is saying. They cant write it off as a fact unless it is one for that they need proof or a witness.

Right now it seems that on LE's timeline they cannot write off what NS said about Hailey being there on Monday. They cannot confirm it either.
Like every other witness in this case.
IMO.

NS and CD are not more reliable then Billie.
Billie has gotten a positive reaction to players in the case with her media statements even if the public reaction has not been.

If NS said she saw my kid and then said she was mistaken I would never be sure. I can see why Billie mentioned it in the media.
NS came out and took responsibility for it.
It got her answers or her to admit what she didnt before.

Billie mentioned the text in the media and LE and MB's mom came out in the media and made their statements. Actualy the only new information out has been a reaction to Billies media statements. Same thing with the witness.

The exception is Shawn. He has not responded to her media pleas so IMO she is trying a different tactic.

Wise Old Owl
Ok - here's BD's press conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yd9UYXvMCY

If you stop it at 00:37 - kinda looks like the earrings we were shown when they first came up in discussion.

Just sayin'.....................

Hatch
NS's days are all mixed up that's for sure. She needs to sit down with a calendar and mark this all out, especially if she's going to be giving interviews. Not to mention that a defence attorney would have a field day with this kind of inconsistency if it ever gets to that point and she ends up on a witness stand.

MOO
I'm thinking she is very shy, and so worn out from all this, that she doesn't know if she is coming or going. But your right she needs to get a calendar and work it out.
I know if it was me and after this long, I would have to have a pocket calendar to look at when repeating this story over and over . IMO

Salem
02-04-2011, 12:52 AM
I can't help thinking that we were being led to conclude that Clint was the threat...

You have been asked to stop numerous times. Let it GO!!!!! Salem

katiemadonna
02-04-2011, 12:54 AM
We need this calendar!

I have saved it and plan to have it open at all times for reference :lol:

impatientredhead
02-04-2011, 12:55 AM
I'm thinking she is very shy, and so worn out from all this, that she doesn't know if she is coming or going. But your right she needs to get a calendar and work it out.
I know if it was me and after this long, I would have to have a pocket calendar to look at when repeating this story over and over . IMO

Had a baby.
Physical and hormonal issues there.

Her fiance's daughter is missing.
They are running all over hells half acre.

Probably had 10% of the sleep she needs.
Financial pressures.
Public scrutiny.

CD was arrested on a drug violation early in this process so there are legal issues waiting in the wings.

I think she is pretty clear and coherent from where I am sitting.

Redbird
02-04-2011, 01:04 AM
I have mine open right now but I am including all the discounted sightings. I'm putting all of it down to try to find something new, something overlooked, something to think we need to be looking in a new direction and hope that Hailey is still alive.

Pink Panther
02-04-2011, 01:05 AM
From where I'm sitting, no one who was directly involved in Hailey's life seems to be able to properly piece together a coherant timeline. Maybe someone should sit them all together in a room and walk them through the exercise of understanding where they were and when. Geez, I'm sorry, but Hailey has been missing for over a month now and still only a few days ago, Naomi, Clint and Billie are contradicting each other in their statements about where she was! No wonder LE can't make heads or tails of it!

MOO

Pink Panther
02-04-2011, 01:06 AM
I have mine open right now but I am including all the discounted sightings. I'm putting all of it down to try to find something new, something overlooked, something to think we need to be looking in a new direction and hope that Hailey is still alive.
You would think that her parents would find it within themselves to do the very least!

Geez.

MOO

Allusonz
02-04-2011, 01:10 AM
maybe this statement from pk makes sense after all....

"Kampfer said Hailey's family may not be aware of everything being done in the case because law enforcement tries to keep "intelligence going backward.

if anyone figures it out let me know please :D

Hatch
02-04-2011, 01:11 AM
From where I'm sitting, no one who was directly involved in Hailey's life seems to be able to properly piece together a coherant timeline. Maybe someone should sit them all together in a room and walk them through the exercise of understanding where they were and when. Geez, I'm sorry, but Hailey has been missing for over a month now and still only a few days ago, Naomi, Clint and Billie are contradicting each other in their statements about where she was! No wonder LE can't make heads or tails of it!

MOO
Can't imagine having to have taken all these statements ! Migraine for sure. IMO

Hatch
02-04-2011, 01:13 AM

"Kampfer said Hailey's family may not be aware of everything being done in the case because law enforcement tries to keep "intelligence going backward.

By Crackey I think he is right !! Backwards from West To East And South to North !

grandmaj
02-04-2011, 01:14 AM

Working the case backwards from the last known true facts I think. So they verify the best information they have and work backwards checking out all of the people and events. :)

Redbird
02-04-2011, 01:16 AM
I am going to pack up my calendar and go to bed. I swore I would never become obsessed with another case after Hailey Cummings, but I can't stop thinking about this case.

mck16
02-04-2011, 01:18 AM
Working the case backwards from the last known true facts I think. So they verify the best information they have and work backwards checking out all of the people and events. :)

And based on the information they have released all the facts we have is that at some point on Monday, HD left the house. And she has never returned. Do we know anymore?tia

gngr~snap
02-04-2011, 01:21 AM
I have decided to stop trying to figure out this case because it is officially THE MOST CONFUSING CASE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ALL CASES.

I am just going to sit in the corner and drink my bourbon straight, because that's how I roll.
you go girl! I think a vodka minus the tonic is on my menu tonight! :floorlaugh:

rosiebean
02-04-2011, 01:22 AM
Was CD at home on Monday or not? :waitasec: A couple of little questions I have would be cleared if I knew that question.

Blue Ridge
02-04-2011, 01:22 AM
Ok - here's BD's press conference

If you stop it at 00:37 - kinda looks like the earrings we were shown when they first came up in discussion.

Just sayin'.....................

By golly WOO they sure do!!!!

Dee10
02-04-2011, 01:24 AM
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/03/search-to-resume-for-teenwhen-icy-conditions/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Pete Kampfer, the city manager of Colorado City who is acting as a liaison between the media and law enforcement, said the investigation slowed this week as a result of the massive winter storm.

"We have been responding to issues related to weather," Kampfer said. "We've had numerous accidents and traffic problems, but it is clearing up."

Weather permitting, search efforts will resume today, with teams exploring areas in Mitchell and Scurry counties, Kampfer said.

SailorMoon
02-04-2011, 01:26 AM
My days are all outta whack, it's snowing now in DFW and kids are outta school for the 4th straight day tomorrow. I don't remember that ever happening before.

I know who I feel is the most likely to be telling the truth. Now....BD had her press conference, and I am so glad that CD's interview went well. We know so much more about Hailey now.

I just pray that something breaks in this case soon. That the pressure gets to be too much for the killer/abductor.

May tomorrow be the day.

ThoughtFox
02-04-2011, 01:27 AM
We can't keep the calendar straight even though we're studying it intensely day and night, so it's no wonder that someone in the midst of the storm can't keep it straight either. JMO

N said she wasn't feeling well, and after a long Christmas weekend it would be hard for anyone to keep the days straight. She didn't know that the last time she saw Hailey would be "the last time," and the girl had been there for three days.

As far as the earrings, I don't find it all that important. The girl took them off and expected her stepmother to keep track of them for her. Kids do stuff like that whether with jewelry, or shoes, or even things they need for school. Been there done that a million times with my own kids.

I don't think there's any big mystery there or much of a connection to why Hailey disappeared. JMOO Losing an earring doesn't equal losing track of a child.

KathrynL
02-04-2011, 01:28 AM
I don't think HD spent all of Christmas Day with CD, there are pictures of her with BD & SA that are dated 12/25/10. http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/haileyslide1.jpg

It's been stated she spent the night at CDs on 12/25, but not the entire day. Possibly she did stop there Saturday, for a minute, before going wherever these pictures were taken. :cow:

curiousc
02-04-2011, 01:28 AM
We've all speculated if they have used luminol or brought in the dogs to search BD's house. I wish we knew for sure if they did. If they haven't, I wish they would.

I do speculate that I think something happened to Hailey in the living room. There's been too many comments made about the living room.

I said this the other night:

1) DD says Hailey was in the living room playing Xbox when he left at 9 p.m. that Sunday. BD says Hailey was in DD's room playing Xbox. (I believe DD)
2) SA says that Hailey was watching tv in the living room when he got home around 3 p.m. on Monday.
3) The couches are now gone.
4) BD says that Hailey slept on the couch in the living room.
5) BD said in an interview a week ago that she wishes Hailey was back in her living room.

Apparently there was a blow up around Christmas time. Say that it was on the Sunday, December 26th. Were things tense in that house that day? When DD left did something happen to Hailey? Perhaps an argument got out of control, perhaps SA attacked Hailey. Perhaps this caused her demise.

Would this then cause BD to become a part of the alibi and coverup? And this is why she strives so hard to cover up for SA as she was there and witnessed it and she doesn't want to go down too?

Honestly, why so protective of SA? After all the lies he's told, you'd think she'd turn her back on him now. It's not happened. I would have when I was informed of the very first lie.

The day Hailey went missing BD has come up with so many witness sightings and none of them verified. She's become a part of the alibi by claiming what SA said of his timeline that day. Why even talk about it because, if she is innocent, what he says has nothing to do with her timeline of the day?

All speculation and IMO.

ThoughtFox
02-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Was CD at home on Monday or not? :waitasec: A couple of little questions I have would be cleared if I knew that question.

From post #7 on this thread by WillenFan:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Clint Dunn was NOT home on Monday, December 27, 2010 he worked that day. Naomi was sick and on the couch with the baby. She NEVER saw Hailey at all on Monday, December 27th 2010. On Tuesday December 28th Clint Dunn took off work that day because had thrown his back out. Naomi and him lazed around all day on Tuesday. DD went to Clint Dunn's later that day to find out if Hailey had ever came there the day before upon orders from his mother Billie Dunn.

belimom
02-04-2011, 01:38 AM

From post #7 on this thread by WillenFan:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

I don't think we know if he worked Monday or not. Has it been stated elsewhere? I don't think I've seen it...

belimom
02-04-2011, 01:44 AM
Regarding whether or not Clint worked on Monday, I think we just can't tell from Naomi's statement. I think we can all agree that she got her days mixed up there over the Christmas holiday weekend.

(red comments are mine - try substituting that for the word "day" or any specific "day" mentioned)

(RE: Okay. And Naomi were you home the day that Hailey went missing?)

NS: Yes, I was.

(RE: Okay. And can you lead us through what happened that day?)

NS: Um, me and Clint were at home. His back had been thrown out from working. And so he had asked for the day (Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues) off and we stayed in and relaxed and kinda munched out that day (Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues). And DD came over and he kinda told us that Hailey hadn’t been home in awhile and that his mom had called him and told him to find out if she was at the girl’s house or if she had left from there and went somewhere else. So after we had told DD that she hadn’t been there – because I had thought originally that she might of came by that morning (Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues) – but I remembered that was the morning before, which was Saturday (Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues). And, I guess… uh… DD had went back over to the house and I guess he had called his mom back off of her cell phone at the hospital and told her that we had never seen Hailey that day (Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues). And so she reported Hailey missing. So I mean, as far as that, I mean… I kinda slept mostly all day Monday (Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues). I wasn’t feeling good. And when DD came over to tell us that I was laying on the couch with our daughter C.

Nana46
02-04-2011, 01:45 AM
I can understand their confusion about dates and what not in the beginning...I am not sure they could possibly look back now a month later and recall exactly every movement or visit...in the beginning it was all fresh on their minds....now lots of stuff has happened.IMO
This case makes my head hurt as well as my heart.

Hatch
02-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Adios Machachos ! I hope HD is dancing this evening !!

CONNIEHU
02-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Did yall notice that there are two doors on the front of the house.Just noticed that whenviewing the utube video. look at :51. One is wooden door with window it is the one with the orange bow and then to the right there is another door with a window and a stormdoor. The storm door appears to have the bottom window missing.
So which door was the one that DD reached into to open that day?

Crosby87
02-04-2011, 02:27 AM
Could not get it brought over here: but you referenced to SA being put out because the freebies are not coming his way, only to BD and CD. I suspect he is getting his fair share !!! JMO
And also if Bd has been given a Van to drive , wonder where her car has gone ? WNTK

By who? Nothing is going to Shawn AFAIK. Her car wasn't worth fixing I don't think. JMO

Soulmagent
02-04-2011, 02:31 AM

"Kampfer said Hailey's family may not be aware of everything being done in the case because law enforcement tries to keep ".

I have not clue ,but I find myself getting upset because of everything I think it could mean.

1. trying to keep the family unsure and unaware of the timeline by making them unsure of the last sightings ,doubt the witnesses and not trust eachother.

Now this is the FBI texas rangers and the city manager. I am not doubting there abilities. But I do have to wonder if the Likely hood of an abduction verses a step father crime played into the path of the investigation and SA being a penis like fixture has just made it appear he is quilty when really he could be a freaked out guy who is scared of LE and he didnt take Hailey being missing seriously because he thought she was somewhere.

Unless they mean they need stuff farther back than the days before and after she was reported missing. Something like a past event or person.

Crosby87
02-04-2011, 02:39 AM

FYI

Here is a simple way to remember :

Haleigh Cummings went missing on Monday the 9th and Hailey Dunn went missing on Monday, the 27 = 9

Melanie
02-04-2011, 03:12 AM

I would be so happy if I knew the convos were being taped (ala Scott & Amber) and BD was trying to bait him to say something.

But my heart is telling me it's not so....

Just my opinion.

Mel

katydid23
02-04-2011, 03:50 AM
and you KNOW that I'm not going to defend SA or BD for a minute..but this?! If something like that happened and I wouldn't doubt for a minute that it did..does LE know that she is making that known?..if she is... Either way, nobody should telling that info to anyone but LE..

I suppose you are right. You have been at this much longer than me. My first reaction was that people could finally bring the focus BACK to SA where it belongs, and we could find Hailey. BD has been successfully deflecting and making people follow up leads in the opposite direction and there are not that many resources available in this small town.

Pondering Mind
02-04-2011, 03:56 AM
I suppose you are right. You have been at this much longer than me. My first reaction was that people could finally bring the focus BACK to SA where it belongs, and we could find Hailey. BD has been successfully deflecting and making people follow up leads in the opposite direction and there are not that many resources available in this small town.

LOL, I wish I could say that 'being at it longer' made a difference as far as what any of us know..Unfortunately, it's prolly just that I am much more cynical and jaded...;)

Pondering Mind
02-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Well heck..I don't know what all I need to delete that I said..Even if someone didn't get paid, I can't imagine this being something that is ok with LE...what to delete?! :banghead:

winterrose
02-04-2011, 04:14 AM
LE took the mother's computer from her house.I started thinking about that box in thier room,why wouldn't he take that out of there,then I remembered his collections and other things like knives,etc.Maybe he wanted to take those things out of the house and forgot about the box.I'm wondering if he was gathering other things and why he locked the door.In those search warrants,I never read anything about weapons,masks or anything else,drugs,narcotics inside the home.We've wondered if he keeps his collections at his Mom's,but maybe he took the stuff to someone Monday or Tuesday to keep for him.If Le felt that box of stuff was part of a scenario,the knives in the videos and masks sure could be.I don't remember any of that stuff taken.

Melanie
02-04-2011, 04:23 AM
LE took the mother's computer from her house.I started thinking about that box in thier room,why wouldn't he take that out of there,then I remembered his collections and other things like knives,etc.Maybe he wanted to take those things out of the house and forgot about the box.I'm wondering if he was gathering other things and why he locked the door.In those search warrants,I never read anything about weapons,masks or anything else,drugs,narcotics inside the home.We've wondered if he keeps his collections at his Mom's,but maybe he took the stuff to someone Monday or Tuesday to keep for him.If Le felt that box of stuff was part of a scenario,the knives in the videos and masks sure could be.I don't remember any of that stuff taken.

That's a great question. Did SA keep all his horror stuff at his mom's house? Did he move the stuff on Monday, and just forgot about the printed material?

I would hope LE knows this but isn't telling. There's a reason he's the main POI, and this could be another piece to add to this mess of a puzzle.

MOO

Mel

winterrose
02-04-2011, 04:27 AM
That's a great question. Did SA keep all his horror stuff at his mom's house? Did he move the stuff on Monday, and just forgot about the printed material?

I would hope LE knows this but isn't telling. There's a reason he's the main POI, and this could be another piece to add to this mess of a puzzle.

MOO

Mel

Yep and if he didn't have all his stuff at Mom's or Grandma's and someone else was given the things,it would make him look even more guilty,because she hadn't been reported missing yet.

winterrose
02-04-2011, 04:34 AM
Shoot,I tried to remember what all I did two days ago,who I saw and talked to and had to stop and think what I did yesterday. :) Unless you work and your day is ordered from 9 to 5 or whatever,it's harder to keep track of things.Days kind of roll into one another and with her having a baby,even more so. Nite everyone,I pray tomorrow is the day Hailey comes home.

impatientredhead
02-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Someone help me, when were the calls to 911 about Shawn threatening Billie and Hailey made?

When did he move in with them?

And what is the quote from Billie about they have been together for 2.5 years, some rough times, last year was good, and last six months have been awesome?

Sure this is old news but I am reading through the myspace stream for his ex girlfriend, who is actively posting about how obsessed she is with him and how she knows he is innocent. But trying to line up some timelines with the drama that ensued and when he moved in.

The awesome six month period seems to be when Shawn called it off with girl. Although according to her he wanted her back and she was with someone else by then.

If BD does not know some of these details this girl may not be helping Shawn's case as much as she is intending to.

Pondering Mind
02-04-2011, 04:44 AM
Shoot,I tried to remember what all I did two days ago,who I saw and talked to and had to stop and think what I did yesterday. :) Unless you work and your day is ordered from 9 to 5 or whatever,it's harder to keep track of things.Days kind of roll into one another and with her having a baby,even more so. Nite everyone,I pray tomorrow is the day Hailey comes home.

Seriously! I almost posted earlier tonight that I wish someone could spend a few minutes in my head. They would understand how easy it is to get something like that confused for some of us. My brain is full of scattered thoughts combined with the memory of an ant...:crazy:..

Pondering Mind
02-04-2011, 04:46 AM
Night Pondering :) Thanks for playing "who's on first" with me tonight. And here I thought the Casey case was hard to follow!

shewwww.....

mel

Speaking of Casey and hard to follow..have you read the Laura Buchanan docs that just came out? I spent some time over there tonight...What a hot mess!

Dr.Fessel
02-04-2011, 04:48 AM
OK so I see a lot of people are still very much discussing the day mix-ups. I see a lot of confusion so let me help try clear that up a little bit. This is what I get out of everything all statements. Clint did NOT mess anything up. Naomi simply mixed her days up but other than everything else makes sense.

SEE HERE:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6093254&postcount=437)

Naomi messed her days up TWICE in the interview that was taken place last night on the Blog Talk Radio website.

(BBM)

So after we had told DD that she hadn’t been there -I had thought originally that she might of came by that morning

She is talking about MONDAY here which is the SCREW UP. She thought that Hailey had come over Monday morning and told DD that Hailey was there on MONDAY that morning but realized that she was WRONG. She then goes on to say:

(BBM again)

but I remembered that was the morning before, which was Saturday.

She meant to say SUNDAY that Hailey was there ON SUNDAY morning hence her comment about "I remembered it was the morning before." A few minutes after that Naomi confirms that Hailey NEVER came on MONDAY.

(BBM)

(RE: Okay. And so Hailey did or did not come to your house that day?)

NS: No, she never came over Monday.

Another thing that threw people off was that Naomi mixed up her days twice in the interview saying that Hailey stayed the night on SUNDAY. Again this was a mix up. She meant to say that Hailey stayed on SATURDAY. This was when she was asked about the earring thing.

(BBM)

NS: Umm Hailey….. Like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night Sunday.

So Naomi not only made a mistake thinking Hailey had come over Monday while she was sick on the couch with the baby, she mixed it up with a day Hailey did not come over in the morning because she woke up there.

gngr~snap
02-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Sorry Hatcher freaks you out ! I assure you I have never touched a hatchet !
But I have hatched many a game bird ! Quail and such ! For wildlife preserves !

I APOLOGIZE! YOU HATCH THEM FOR FOOD ALSO? I HOPE? Cause people gotta eat n all... my mind went "out there"! sorry!

Hatch
02-04-2011, 05:44 AM
I APOLOGIZE! YOU HATCH THEM FOR FOOD ALSO? I HOPE? Cause people gotta eat n all... my mind went "out there"! sorry!
Mainly for release back into the wildlife.

Hatch
02-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Mainly for release back into the wildlife.
Well it is understandable after all the videos we have seen in this HD case....LOL I forgive ya, just wanted to ease your mind.

gngr~snap
02-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Well it is understandable after all the videos we have seen in this HD case....LOL I forgive ya, just wanted to ease your mind.

kk! :therethere: I get the circle of life and all.
so how long does it take a quail to hatch ?
are they big n goofy when they arrive?
just wondering....

hollyblue
02-04-2011, 07:40 AM

If he was at home Monday, why are they asking only the girlfriend if HD was there at all that day? From what I have gathered, he worked Monday and came home but did not go to work Tuesday because of a bad back.
imo.

hollyblue
02-04-2011, 07:51 AM
I don't think HD spent all of Christmas Day with CD, there are pictures of her with BD & SA that are dated 12/25/10. http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/haileyslide1.jpg

It's been stated she spent the night at CDs on 12/25, but not the entire day. Possibly she did stop there Saturday, for a minute, before going wherever these pictures were taken. :cow:

This has been one of the disturbing "things" that has bothered me from day one. Every pic I see of HD with BD & SA, she is in the background. It's like she is just "there"! No arms around her or hand on her leg, etc., for acknowledgement or being included. It really bothers me. Is it just me?

LisaB
02-04-2011, 08:03 AM

MOO

Could be...

http://www.priceofweed.com

(You need to manually enter Snyder Texas, as it will default to your home city, which is interesting in its own right)

ETA: http://www.priceofweed.com/prices/United%20States/Texas.html

LisaB
02-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Just a quick post and I am out of here...early morning tomorrow.
The DEA still classifies marijuana as a Schedule I drug, which means it has no legitimate or legal medical use even though it is used as such almost nationwide.
Marinol suppositories are widely used, even here in Tennessee, for those suffering from cancer and aids.
(used in other forms for glaucoma)
The only side effect it seems to have is increasing the appetite, which is wonderful for those undergoing chemotherapy.
So it is classified by the DEA at the top of the list with heroin and LSD.
Add to that that cocaine is Schedule II while all other amphetamines are Schedule IV.
They never really changed the list since they started it, only added new drugs to it.
So yes, even though marijuana has legal medical use, it is still considered a Schedule I narcotic.....weird to say the least.
Good night and praying hard for Hailey still!!!!

California passed the first state marijuana law in 1913, but it was largely overlooked because it specifically addressed “preparations of hemp, or loco weed.” Other state anti-marijuana law were passed in Utah in 1915, in Texas in 1919, Louisiana in 1924 and New York in 1927.

The Marijuana Tax Act of 1937.
On August 2, 1937, marijuana became illegal at the federal level. The entire coverage in the New York Times: “President Roosevelt signed today a bill to curb traffic in the narcotic, marihuana, through heavy taxes on transactions.”

On October 8, 1937 the first federal conviction occurred under the new law. During the sentencing Judge J. Foster Symes, Denver Colorado, stated the following:

"I consider marihuana the worst of all narcotics---far worse than the use of morphine or cocaine. Under its influence men become beasts…Marihuana destroys life itself. I have no sympathy with those who sell this weed."

The Narcotic Control Act of 1956 put marijuana in the same drug class as heroin and added more severe penalties. A first conviction of possession of marijuana was punishable by a mandatory two to 10 years in prison. State drug laws also toughened up.

"Under the federal law, marihuana is not considered a narcotic drug. On the other hand, many states have covered marihuana by including it within the definition of 'narcotic drug' since adoption of the Uniform Narcotic Drug Act in 1932. Marihuana is equated in many state laws with the narcotic drugs because the abuse characteristics [under current laws, all use is 'abuse'] of the two types of drugs, the methods of illicit trafficking [all exchange of pot is 'illicit'], and the types of traffickers have a great deal in common"
(A.M.A. Committee on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, 1967)

In 1969, Congress passed the Controlled Substances Act which eliminated mandatory minimums and reduced penalties for possession of marijuana.

In 1972, The National Commission on Marijuana and Drug Abuse released a report which would be the most comprehensive study on marijuana ever done. The commission took the position that smoking marijuana in one’s own home should not be criminalized. Also in 1972, all of the government’s existing drug agencies were combined into one super-powerful agency, the Drug Enforcement Agency.

hollyblue
02-04-2011, 08:15 AM
I don't think we know if he worked Monday or not. Has it been stated elsewhere? I don't think I've seen it...

Now I'm really confused. This quote below was taken from post #437 on #55 thread. NS says WE told DD!!! So was he at work, home from work or had never gone? Surely LE has scoped this out along with their phone records and puter too...if they have one....BUT, wasn't his phone not working? Per BD's PC....it wasn't working Tuesday. This is the most befuddled case EVER!!!

So after we had told DD that she hadn’t been there -I had thought originally that she might of came by that morning – but I remembered that was the morning before, which was Saturday. And, I guess… uh… DD had went back over to the house and I guess he had called his mom back off of her cell phone at the hospital and told her that we had never seen Hailey that day. And so she reported Hailey missing. So I mean, as far as that, I mean… I kinda slept mostly all day Monday. I wasn’t feeling good. And when DD came over to tell us that I was laying on the couch with our daughter C.

SoSueMe
02-04-2011, 08:34 AM

Didn't LE remove something from the shed? They haven't said what they confiscated, but perhaps this could be the weapons, masks, etc.?

gngr~snap
02-04-2011, 08:43 AM
This has been one of the disturbing "things" that has bothered me from day one. Every pic I see of HD with BD & SA, she is in the background. It's like she is just "there"! No arms around her or hand on her leg, etc., for acknowledgement or being included. It really bothers me. Is it just me?

You are not alone! I agree... it's unsettling.

SoSueMe
02-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Where is BeanE's timeline? Is it a sticky or is it still in thread #24? I promise to bookmark it this time.

Truthwillsetufree
02-04-2011, 09:00 AM

I am a touchy, feely kind of gal so in pics I tend to put an arm around my girls and son or like you said just a hand on them, especially when we are "posing for a pic". I do this with my friends too, *had to look at pics on my wall*. Good grief in some of them our heads are almost touching. IDK, maybe Hailey doesn't like having her pic taken.....

my_tee_mouse
02-04-2011, 09:08 AM
DD found the other earring the day they moved I beleive. Correct me if I am wrong.
That would make both earrings accounted for . NS found one the day HD asked her to put them up. And then DD found the other one when they moved the furniture to move.
So that is both earrings... IMO
I noted way back that the first time I read anything about these red earrings I misread it to say "red herring," and so far nothing has been presented to shake that initial (albeit misread) impression. The whole earring business strikes me as yet another attempt to throw attention on others.

Truthwillsetufree
02-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Sorry Hatcher freaks you out ! I assure you I have never touched a hatchet !
But I have hatched many a game bird ! Quail and such ! For wildlife preserves !

Oh My...*visions of Hatcher sitting on eggs tryin' to get them to hatch*....you are a remarkable and dedicated person to wild birds and I thank you, thank you too for the funny vision, needed that little giggle....:crazy:

BeanE
02-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Where is BeanE's timeline? Is it a sticky or is it still in thread #24? I promise to bookmark it this time.

Hailey Dunn case reference - includes timeline

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/

BeanE
02-04-2011, 09:30 AM
I don't know why, but for the past several days my Advanced Search is totally hosed. It's not bringing up things I *know* I've posted or seen. What a pain.

Anyway, I'm looking for a few things Billie has said:

- something about Hailey coming home whenever she's ready

- just before Klaas came to town, Bille said something(s) like 'my daughter not coming home' and/or 'my daughter not walking through the door' and/or 'I won't be waiting for' those things and/or 'I'm losing hope that I'll be' those things

I'm losing my mind looking for them, but usually when I post and ask for help finding something, I find it within a few minutes lol.

Any help appreciated.

TIA

Truthwillsetufree
02-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Had a baby.
Physical and hormonal issues there.

Her fiance's daughter is missing.
They are running all over hells half acre.

Probably had 10% of the sleep she needs.
Financial pressures.
Public scrutiny.

CD was arrested on a drug violation early in this process so there are legal issues waiting in the wings.

I think she is pretty clear and coherent from where I am sitting.

Would like to add to your wonderful post...

Had to pack up and move to another town......

my_tee_mouse
02-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Hailey Dunn case reference - includes timeline

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/
Speaking of BeanE's Most Awesome Timeline, I read a post from last night where you were tempted to take out certain items and leave in only verifiable items. I think that's a great idea. Like I said after the CD interview, time to get out of the muck and sweep away the cobwebs and back to "just the facts, Ma'am." While what we'd be left with is a mere skeleton, I have every faith that LE has interviewed neighbors, friends and family members who can discount or verify case player movements and has a timeline with meat on its bones.

Truthwillsetufree
02-04-2011, 09:36 AM

AHA.....in a backwards kinda way....it all makes sense now.:thud:

curiousc
02-04-2011, 09:38 AM
I don't know why, but for the past several days my Advanced Search is totally hosed. It's not bringing up things I *know* I've posted or seen. What a pain.

- just before Klaas came to town, Bille said something(s) like 'my daughter not coming home' and/or 'my daughter not walking through the door' and/or 'I won't be waiting for' those things and/or 'I'm losing hope that I'll be' those things

I'm losing my mind looking for them, but usually when I post and ask for help finding something, I find it within a few minutes lol.

Any help appreciated.

TIA

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23579

Truthwillsetufree
02-04-2011, 09:41 AM

- just before Klaas came to town, Bille said something(s) like 'my daughter not coming home' and/or 'my daughter not walking through the door' and/or 'I won't be waiting for' those things and/or 'I'm losing hope that I'll be' those thingsI'm losing my mind looking for them, but usually when I post and ask for help finding something, I find it within a few minutes lol.

Any help appreciated.

TIA

BBM- BD said this on NG are you wanting a transcript or the video, I'll help ya look....

BeanE
02-04-2011, 09:46 AM
BBM- BD said this on NG are you wanting a transcript or the video, I'll help ya look....

I have all the excerpts of everything Billie's ever said on NG on my website. I'll go look again. Thanks!

Truthwillsetufree
02-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Ok BeanE, here's one of the transcripts...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Truthwillsetufree
02-04-2011, 09:49 AM
I have all the excerpts of everything Billie's ever said on NG on my website. I'll go look again. Thanks!

Ooops, that should have been our GO TO place in the first place! LOL

BeanE
02-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23579

No that's not it. I found the whenever you get ready here:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335546

The other stuff was just before Klaas got involved.

curiousc
02-04-2011, 09:55 AM
No that's not it. I found the whenever you get ready here:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335546

The other stuff was just before Klaas got involved.

Yes, I read it a bit more. Tried to google certain words but it gave me a wrong article. I tried :)

yllek
02-04-2011, 10:06 AM

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329036

This link contains the quote of what Billie said about the possibility of a happy ending, "it's not looking good". This is a write-up from an interview that was taped. Billie actually says it twice in the interview which is done outside of her house with Clint. I'll find that for you too.

curiousc
02-04-2011, 10:10 AM
I googled and the first thing that came up was YOUR post on WS asking about it. LOL So I suppose I will have to wait and read it while in line at the market.

If you google the title of that article it comes up with various links to that edition of the magazine. The article is not cached and all but the title just comes up. I suppose OK magazine uploaded it's new edition and the other is gone.

Zephyr
02-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Watched Billie's PC again and noticed that she never says what time SA went to bed Sunday night. Only that she and SA were watching TV in their bedroom; Hailey was playing XBox in DD's bedroom, then BD later saw Hailey watching TV in her bedroom, said goodnight and went to bed.

Maybe just nit-picking, but, I wonder why she doesn't mention SA going to bed, as well? Seems like, as far as she knows, SA could have been awake all night.

Just my opinion.

yllek
02-04-2011, 10:24 AM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329036

This link contains the quote of what Billie said about the possibility of a happy ending, "it's not looking good". This is a write-up from an interview that was taped. Billie actually says it twice in the interview which is done outside of her house with Clint. I'll find that for you too.

From 1/13 Nancy Grace
B. Dunn: Right now, it`s not feeling good to me that I`m going to be able to hold my daughter again.
Note: same episode as Nana Jones talks about SA creeping on the phone at night...

BeanE: I'm not sure it's your search engine. I watched the video with Clint and Billie outside of the house where Billie says, "it's not looking good, it's not feeling good". Watched it at least 3 times. Now, there appears to be another video without those statements attached to the article. Unless I'm losing my mind...

gngr~snap
02-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Watched Billie's PC again and noticed that she never says what time SA went to bed Sunday night. Only that she and SA were watching TV in their bedroom; Hailey was playing XBox in DD's bedroom, then BD later saw Hailey watching TV in her bedroom, said goodnight and went to bed.

Maybe just nit-picking, but, I wonder why she doesn't mention SA going to bed, as well? Seems like, as far as she knows, SA could have been awake all night.

Just my opinion.
nope... it must be contagious cause I got it too. and it creeps me out! I don't think he slept with BD THAT night either.
MOO too!

BeanE
02-04-2011, 10:28 AM
NG Jan 4

GRACE: What can you tell me about these bloodhounds? We are learning police have brought bloodhounds out to your home, and they went from your home to a local motel?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I kind of don`t know what to say now since I heard police were being tight-lipped about it, but I`ll go ahead and say they started toward her dad`s house. They didn`t go there. They stopped, turned around, went to her friend`s, went to that motel, where they told me they`re reviewing video surveillance. There was video surveillance there. But didn`t have much luck there.

GRACE: And what motel is it, Billie? What is the name of the motel?

BILLIE DUNN: Western Inn or Western Suites. It`s a new motel close to my house.

GRACE: How far away is it?

BILLIE DUNN: Three to four blocks.

GRACE: Just three to four blocks.

BILLIE DUNN: Right.

GRACE: And what else did police tell you?

BILLIE DUNN: We hear that another lady says she saw Hailey, her friend and a boy she didn`t recognize Monday evening — it was already dark — walking on the main street by a store. So they`re looking at that video surveillance, too, seeing if that story checks out, see if they can put her somewhere that evening.

1- NG is talking about and asking Billie about the dogs and the hotel, and Billie starts talking about Hailey walking on the street near the store.

Is this the Redbox thing? Is the Redbox near the hotel? (Hoping nobody notices how lazy I am not to Google map it myself... :angel:)

2 - For some reason I missed that LE has surveillance video for that store. So, looks to me like they checked the store video, and ruled that one out. Although they almost always say "could not corroborate" just on the off-chance something comes along that can confirm it.

The sighting corroboration thing, IMO, is like when LE says about a missing child that they *hope* or *believe* a child is alive, or that they have no evidence the child is deceased. They simply can't, and won't, say either the child is alive or the child is dead without irrefutable proof. They can't. And they'd be fools to.

But back to the sightings, there is always a period of time during which their statements are "we're checking it", "we're testing it", "we're trying to confirm", etc. Then come the statements of ruled out, confirmed, corroborated, could not corroborate, etc.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've found it's important to tune in closely to the exact words LE uses. And that "could not corroborate" is as good as ruled out - to me.

Too much coffee too quickly. I'm rambling. :)

yllek
02-04-2011, 10:31 AM
I noted way back that the first time I read anything about these red earrings I misread it to say "red herring," and so far nothing has been presented to shake that initial (albeit misread) impression. The whole earring business strikes me as yet another attempt to throw attention on others.

I agree about the red herring and the irrelevance to Hailey's disappearance completely.

What I do find strange is that (to me) the missing earring was an attempt to imply something about certain family members and refocus attention away from Billie's house. The fact that DD is so attached to these earring stories also makes me curious for some reason. If I was LE, I'd be interested in the earring from the perspective of seriously questioning the motive of the person(s) who threw the red herring out there to the media (pretty incriminating if done intentionally, imo).

BeanE
02-04-2011, 10:33 AM
From 1/13 Nancy Grace
B. Dunn: Right now, it`s not feeling good to me that I`m going to be able to hold my daughter again.
Note: same episode as Nana Jones talks about SA creeping on the phone at night...

That's it! That's what I was looking for!

DUNN: But right now it`s not feeling good to me that I am going to be able to hold my daughter again, or that I am going to be waiting for her to come in from school, too.

Thank you, my friend. :blowkiss:

Oriah
02-04-2011, 10:37 AM
NG Jan 4

GRACE: What can you tell me about these bloodhounds? We are learning police have brought bloodhounds out to your home, and they went from your home to a local motel?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I kind of don`t know what to say now since I heard police were being tight-lipped about it, but I`ll go ahead and say they started toward her dad`s house. They didn`t go there. They stopped, turned around, went to her friend`s, went to that motel, where they told me they`re reviewing video surveillance. There was video surveillance there. But didn`t have much luck there.

GRACE: And what motel is it, Billie? What is the name of the motel?

BILLIE DUNN: Western Inn or Western Suites. It`s a new motel close to my house.

GRACE: How far away is it?

BILLIE DUNN: Three to four blocks.

GRACE: Just three to four blocks.

BILLIE DUNN: Right.

GRACE: And what else did police tell you?

BILLIE DUNN: We hear that another lady says she saw Hailey, her friend and a boy she didn`t recognize Monday evening — it was already dark — walking on the main street by a store. So they`re looking at that video surveillance, too, seeing if that story checks out, see if they can put her somewhere that evening.

1- NG is talking about and asking Billie about the dogs and the hotel, and Billie starts talking about Hailey walking on the street near the store.

Is this the Redbox thing? Is the Redbox near the hotel? (Hoping nobody notices how lazy I am not to Google map it myself... :angel:)

2 - For some reason I missed that LE has surveillance video for that store. So, looks to me like they checked the store video, and ruled that one out. Although they almost always say "could not corroborate" just on the off-chance something comes along that can confirm it.

The sighting corroboration thing, IMO, is like when LE says about a missing child that they *hope* or *believe* a child is alive, or that they have no evidence the child is deceased. They simply can't, and won't, say either the child is alive or the child is dead without irrefutable proof. They can't. And they'd be fools to.

But back to the sightings, there is always a period of time during which their statements are "we're checking it", "we're testing it", "we're trying to confirm", etc. Then come the statements of ruled out, confirmed, corroborated, could not corroborate, etc.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've found it's important to tune in closely to the exact words LE uses. And that "could not corroborate" is as good as ruled out - to me.

Too much coffee too quickly. I'm rambling. :)

BBM: I agree.
Also, if there were some confirmation of any of these sightings, LE would then have a suspected direction of travel, and subsequently likely be able to issue an Amber Alert. Which they were not.

Truthwillsetufree
02-04-2011, 10:43 AM
I agree about the red herring and the irrelevance to Hailey's disappearance completely.

What I do find strange is that (to me) the missing earring was an attempt to imply something about certain family members and refocus attention away from Billie's house. The fact that DD is so attached to these earring stories also makes me curious for some reason. If I was LE, I'd be interested in the earring from the perspective of seriously questioning the motive of the person(s) who threw the red herring out there to the media (pretty incriminating if done intentionally, imo).

Keeping in mind too that the red earrings were not
part of the initial description of what Hailey was wearing. The red earrings did not come into play until a week or longer IIRC.

camcneishg
02-04-2011, 10:48 AM
DUNN: But right now it`s not feeling good to me that I am going to be able to hold my daughter again, or that I am going to be waiting for her to come in from school, too.

This strikes me as an odd statement......if she worked 7-7, when did she EVER see Hailey come in from school? kwim??

TallCoolOne
02-04-2011, 10:50 AM
In somewhere way back at the beginning of these threads, NS stated she only found one earring the day HD asked her to pick them up, then I beleive they moved in 2 days after that, and DD or NS found the other one under the couch, and DD took it to his Mom. Not real sure if BD has them both now or NS still has one and BD has one.
But from what I can come up with , they both were accounted for ! IF not then , that is another story. JMOPerhaps I'm just thick, but didn't NS say HD removed the red earings herself?

If Hailey herself removed them, and placed them on the floor, what is everyone so worried about the earings for? There is no mystery here then, is there?

What am I missing?

Kamille
02-04-2011, 10:53 AM

That's why I'm trying to figure out where the other earring is and whether BD was actually in possession of both of them or knew that both of them were accounted for when she threw that out there. Here is her explanation on NG....

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on CD`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And D found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

BeanE
02-04-2011, 10:53 AM
part of the initial description of what Hailey was wearing. The red earrings did not come into play until a week or longer IIRC.

This is the first mention of earrings I could find anywhere:
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/06/search-for-missing-teen-intensifies/

It's on Jan 6, an interesting day. The pink and white tennis shoes also turned into flip flops that day.

And when you look at what was going on the day - and night - before, it becomes even more interesting:

Jan 05

Texas Rangers search Hailey’s home. Spend 10 minutes in the shed. Evidence taken.

Both grandmothers (Connie Ostrander and Connie Jones) speak to the media.

Billie and Shawn again go to take polygraphs. Billie takes pain medication and antibiotics before the test for a tooth.

Both fail their polygraphs.

Shawn is interrogated afterwards, but walks out of the interrogation during the third phase, when investigators try to pin down Hailey’s location.

About 8pm, David tells a Texas Ranger that Shawn has “bolted”. New report that Shawn is "missing". Eventually Shawn is found at his grandmother’s home.

LE receives call that Shawn’s mother is on her way to get her computer back. LE stops downloading data and places the computer into evidence.

Billie is interrogated for 10 hours after her poly, then walks out of her interrogation after midnight.

Truthwillsetufree
02-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Ok BeanE, here's one of the transcripts...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

I found it too...:tears:

curiousc
02-04-2011, 10:55 AM
http://www.kwes.com/Global/link.asp?L=474268

Monday December 27, 2010

6:10 a.m. Shawn leaves work.

I find it very interesting here that she elaborates on this when she did not find out SA quit or was fired from his job until December 29th. Now she is making it part of the storyline in the timeline of events and now elaborates more on SA going to work to turn in his coveralls, etc.

See, every time she tells a story it is embellished more and more the next time she tells it.

And what I still don't get is why she makes his timeline hers. She has done this from the start. His timeline is his and should have nothing to do with hers. Which makes me believe more and more that she is a part of this story and alibi for a reason.

camcneishg
02-04-2011, 10:57 AM
didn't Hailey just get those earrings for Christmas? If so, how could she have been wearing them for a week?

Evan's Mom
02-04-2011, 10:57 AM

This strikes me as an odd statement......if she worked 7-7, when did she EVER see Hailey come in from school? kwim??

If she worked 12 hour shifts, she only worked 3 or 4 days a week and that leaves plenty of other days for her to be home when Hailey got home from school.

curiousc
02-04-2011, 10:58 AM
didn't Hailey just get those earrings for Christmas? If so, how could she have been wearing them for a week?

From what I gather is that she may have received her gifts before Christmas. Example, the tv. Remember BD says that Hailey slept on the couch until a week before Christmas and then she got the tv for her bedroom.

Truthwillsetufree
02-04-2011, 11:10 AM
BD stated in her press conference " I want to start out by saying that there was no blowout on Christmas. There were no arguments or disagreements. Everyone was getting along fine. Everyone pretty much got exactly what they asked for".

This statement, speculation on my part, that Christmas gifts were opened on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning. Why? because BD states "ON Christmas". That being said, Hailey could not have been wearing the earrings for a "week" prior to taking them out on Saturday night and setting them down by the couch at her Dad's house. JMO.

curiousc
02-04-2011, 11:16 AM
BD stated in her press conference " I want to start out by saying that there was no blowout on Christmas. There were no arguments or disagreements. Everyone was getting along fine. Everyone pretty much got exactly what they asked for".

This statement, speculation on my part, that Christmas gifts were opened on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning. Why? because BD states "ON Christmas". That being said, Hailey could not have been wearing the earrings for a "week" prior to taking them out on Saturday night and setting them down by the couch at her Dad's house. JMO.

BBM

I don't know why the wording of that comment bothers me so much.

passionflower
02-04-2011, 11:16 AM
SA says in the Jan 6 aff. that Hailey could be in Scurry.
BD mom lives in Scurry.
Saw mom for 15 min. (what did she see? did they wash up? crying?)
Drugs bought in Scurry.
is Scurry a clue or a red herring?

yllek
02-04-2011, 11:17 AM
That's why I'm trying to figure out where the other earring is and whether BD was actually in possession of both of them or knew that both of them were accounted for when she threw that out there. Here is her explanation on NG....

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on CD`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And D found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Naomi says DD came to her house on 12/27 and took the one earring that Naomi had found and put on a shelf. He took it to his mom and didn't say anything about taking it to Naomi (curious as to why DD noticed or did that). Then, sometime in early January, Naomi and Clint move out of the house and according to Billie, DD also finds another earring on the floor. So, sounds to me like each earring was retrieved by DD at Clint's house on different occasions and both are accounted for. So, why was finding the second earring at Clint's house (where it logically belonged) made to be such a mystery and released to the media? I have my opinion about the motive and source behind leaking it to the public.

Mostly I think the earring that was made such a big deal on NG is really off most peoples' minds. Only came up again because a caller asked about it in Clint's radio interview. After the initial NG hoopla, doesn't sound like LE or most of the public care about the earring - some of us just question why it was ever leaked to media at all...

Kamille
02-04-2011, 11:19 AM

Well according to NS they were recently pierced. A second hole maybe because she stated that her mom had let her get her "top lobe" pierced? Does anyone know if gauge earrings are used in the piercing process? If they are, then they may have been the ones used for the piercing and obviously it was done before Christmas Day.

MOO

MOO

passionflower
02-04-2011, 11:19 AM
BBM

maybe BD didn't get what SHE wanted???

passionflower
02-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Well according to NS they were recently pierced. A second hole maybe because she stated that her mom had let her get her "top lobe" pierced? Does anyone know if gauge earrings are used in the piercing process? If they are, then they may have been the ones used for the piercing and obviously it was done before Christmas Day.

MOO

MOO

Back when I owned a salon, the piercing gun only used the regular size earring.
I take this gauge earring as for the older piercing.
Gauges come in sizes to make the hole larger til it is large enough for the disc.
I said for the beginning that a 13 year old woudn't be disaplined for the pain.
13 you want things but chicken out. Saw it many times.

passionflower
02-04-2011, 11:26 AM
With the earrings.........was BD trying to throw CD and N under the bus as suspects????

Kamille
02-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Naomi says DD came to her house on 12/27 and took the one earring that Naomi had found and put on a shelf. He took it to his mom and didn't say anything about taking it to Naomi (curious as to why DD noticed or did that). Then, sometime in early January, Naomi and Clint move out of the house and according to Billie, DD also finds another earring on the floor. So, sounds to me like each earring was retrieved by DD at Clint's house on different occasions and both are accounted for. So, why was finding the second earring at Clint's house (where it logically belonged) made to be such a mystery and released to the media? I have my opinion about the motive and source behind leaking it to the public.

Mostly I think the earring that was made such a big deal on NG is really off most peoples' minds. Only came up again because a caller asked about it in Clint's radio interview. After the initial NG hoopla, doesn't sound like LE or most of the public care about the earring - some of us just question why it was ever leaked to media at all...

BBM

Now you see that is how I understood NS's explanation too. That DD had taken the one earring back on Dec 27th. But that doesn't make any sense. So BD had the earring before she even knew HD was missing but then added them to the description of what she was wearing? I think it was the following Monday, Jan 3rd that they are talking about. Or even the one after that. It didn't get put out to the media until Jan 19th.

And if everyone is talking about the same earring...where is the other one?

Does anyone remember what day cztgz announced that CD and NS had moved?

MOO

captdj
02-04-2011, 11:32 AM
I guess this has been covered I too far behind to try and read all the posts but I have two questions :

Billie said in the PC that SA works normally at 7AM and if he is called in early she gets a ride to work...

But Monday is the first day back at work and somehow SA knew to come in early and she knows to ask someone for a ride....

Question #1 : When did SA get the call from work and when did she ask her friend for that ride?

Weird too going in early to just quit....but not so weird if you wanted to get something from work...and SA didnt quit, he didnt stay and work he just left
and I dont think turning in his coveralls is that important to qualify quitting...but it does add some more detail into Shawns story that day....

Coveralls being the reason he went into work...Not to turn in but to pick up....
Question #2-(2part question) Does LE have the coverall from his employer that he turned in?? and were anyone's coveralls missing either from the employer or other employee on Monday?
JMO

yllek
02-04-2011, 11:33 AM

Any help appreciated.

TIA

SA also said in his video interview with P. Luong, "we're ready for her to come home". That struck me as very odd when I first heard it. Like, when weren't you ready?... I question whether SA (and possibly another) would have been very happy with the runaway theory, but Clint said no way and by his account started calling the media. Then there was effort to put the focus on LE for even considering runaway. Now that the investigation is primarily focused back at the person(s) last in the house with Hailey, appears possible that some would like us to strongly consider that Hailey did runaway and she should come home... Weird weird case...

SA video interview
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

octobermoon
02-04-2011, 11:38 AM
I guess this has been covered I too far behind to try and read all the posts but I have two questions :

Billie said in the PC that SA works normally at 7AM and if he is called in early she gets a ride to work...

But Monday is the first day back at work and somehow SA knew to come in early and she knows to ask someone for a ride....

Question #1 : When did SA get the call from work and when did she ask her friend for that ride?

Weird too going in early to just quit....but not so weird if you wanted to get something from work...and SA didnt quit, he didnt stay and work he just left
and I dont think turning in his coveralls is that important to qualify quitting...but it does add some more detail into Shawns story that day....

Coveralls being the reason he went into work...Not to turn in but to pick up....
Question #2-(2part question) Does LE have the coverall from his employer that he turned in?? and were anyone's coveralls missing either from the employer or other employee on Monday?
JMO

Thank you for bringing this back up. What I want to know is did SA normally wear his coveralls when leaving home to go to work? If so did he have them on tuesday to keep up the charade he still had his job. Hope that makes sense, (need coffee).

grandmaj
02-04-2011, 11:41 AM
WARNING

You can discuss the actions, the statements, what MSM has reported about BD. You can support her statements of you can have an opinion that they are not conistent etc.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO IS POKE FUN AT BD OR MAKE JOKES ABOUT HER.

THIS GOES FOR ANY PLAYER IN THIS VERY SAD CASE.

Blue Ridge
02-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Yes, those appear to be gauging earrings.

Okay..how old is BD?.. 33...What person who is of this age wants to gauge their earlobes? Why would an older person want long, flappy earlobes?

Well.... IF these are Hailey's earrings....Billie COULD be wearing them simply because she misses Hailey. Years ago, when someone very dear to me passed away, I started wearing his T-shirts. Sure I had my own, but wearing his just made me feel comforted in some way, as I missed him so much. When my beloved dog passed away from cancer, I tucked a lock of his hair in my little bible that I carry with me in my pocketbook.

Just a thought. MOO

ETA... Just re-read this.... want to add, like everyone else here I pray for a miracle that Hailey will be found ALIVE someway somehow!!! Just that when you're missing someone who isn't with you, it can be comforting to have something of theirs close to you.

captdj
02-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Thank you for bringing this back up. What I want to know is did SA normally wear his coveralls when leaving home to go to work? If so did he have them on tuesday to keep up the charade he still had his job. Hope that makes sense, (need coffee).

Good question...he couldnt have turned them in on Monday then?

curiousc
02-04-2011, 11:50 AM
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/20/ng.01.html

GRACE: To Billie Dunn. You believe -- you told me that she was wearing those earrings over Christmas. Did she spend the night with her father Christmas evening?

DUNN: She did.

GRACE: Are you absolutely positive she had the earrings on Sunday, the next day?

DUNN: No, I`m not.

GRACE: So him saying --

DUNN: I noticed that she had taken them out.

GRACE: Yes. So him saying she left it there Christmas night is entirely possible, correct?

DUNN: Yes.

What do you make of the bolded comment? I didn't notice it before.

Kamille
02-04-2011, 11:56 AM
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/20/ng.01.html

What do you make of the bolded comment? I didn't notice it before.

Great catch. So BD admitted that she noticed HD was not wearing them on Sunday. Why then did she assume she was wearing them on Monday and state that she had been wearing them for a week and had never taken them out.

MOO

Evan's Mom
02-04-2011, 12:05 PM
BBM

Maybe in the past, someone showed out when they didn't get what they asked for?
*My* kids would never act ugly because they didn't get what they wanted, but last year, my nephew asked for a puppy and got a really nice tv instead.
No lie, that kid basically shut down Christmas day for my sister's family. He literally made the day miserable for all of them.
I'm not saying any of Billie's kids did something like that, but if one of them did in the past, that might be why it was significant to her.

Melanie
02-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Perhaps I'm just thick, but didn't NS say HD removed the red earings herself?

If Hailey herself removed them, and placed them on the floor, what is everyone so worried about the earings for? There is no mystery here then, is there?

What am I missing?

IMHO it's because BD said she was wearing them, and used them in the missing persons description.

Also, BD should have seen her daughter on Sunday when they all had dinner right? Unless they all plopped food on their plate and went their separate ways, why didn't BD notice Hailey wasn't wearing them. Did she even talk to her daughter on Sunday? Yes, while her hair is long, in many of the pics, she wears her hair back.

pppffftttt...perhaps BD didn't notice that Hailey wasn't wearing her earrings and I'm just nit-picking.

I would sure love to know what kind of interaction BD had with Hailey from the time Hailey left CD's house at noon (Sunday) until Hailey went to bed. The only thing I've really heard is about a dinner, and what DD said:

•DD, Hailey's brother, says Hailey is playing a video game at home at 9 p.m. Based on her skill level, he believes she'll be playing until midnight.

Too much info is missing for Sunday.

What happened to you Hailey!

MOO

Mel

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 12:07 PM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338476
Snow Doesn't Stop Hailey Dunn Seachers

Melanie
02-04-2011, 12:13 PM
IMHO it's because BD said she was wearing them, and used them in the missing persons description.

Also, BD should have seen her daughter on Sunday when they all had dinner right? Unless they all plopped food on their plate and went their separate ways, why didn't BD notice Hailey wasn't wearing them. Did she even talk to her daughter on Sunday? Yes, while her hair is long, in many of the pics, she wears her hair back.

pppffftttt...perhaps BD didn't notice that Hailey wasn't wearing her earrings and I'm just nit-picking.

I would sure love to know what kind of interaction BD had with Hailey from the time Hailey left CD's house at noon (Sunday) until Hailey went to bed. The only thing I've really heard is about a dinner, and what DD said:

•DD, Hailey's brother, says Hailey is playing a video game at home at 9 p.m. Based on her skill level, he believes she'll be playing until midnight.

Too much info is missing for Sunday.

What happened to you Hailey!

MOO

Mel

Quoting myself -- so she did know Hailey took the earrings out? Then why note them in the description? Did BD just assume she put them on again on Monday morning? And I don't really get the below exchange - BD says she's not positive she had the earrings on Sunday, then says "I noticed that she had taken them out". 2 completely different answers IMHO.

GRACE: Are you absolutely positive she had the earrings on Sunday, the next day?

DUNN: No, I`m not.

GRACE: So him saying --

DUNN: I noticed that she had taken them out.

Lera213
02-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Didn't Kempfer state that BD is not a POI?

BeanE
02-04-2011, 12:17 PM
I was looking some stuff up, and noticed something I hadn't noticed before.

January 8 - post by Billie's friend czgtz

01-08-2011, 01:26 PM czgtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amster
czgtz....when was the last time Billie saw Hailey?

Billie left her house before 7am Monday to go to work. I am sure she saw her Sunday. I always just take a look at my kids asleep before I leave to work, even though I don't wake them up - I figure most moms do. But I didn't ask Billie specifically about 'looking in' on Hailey Monday morning.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #9

January 12 - Nancy Grace

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her Sunday night.

GRACE: What time, 10:00 PM?

BILLIE DUNN: Probably around 10:00.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV. Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and…

January 31 - Billie Dunn press conference

I peeked in at Hailey because I’m used to seeing her asleep on the couch. She wasn’t there. I remembered ‘oh yeah, she’s in her room’. I peeked in and it was dark, but her TV was on, and it definitely pacified me. I didn’t touch her, but I seen my daughter and felt good.

Miziree
02-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Didn't Kempfer state that BD is not a POI?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/search-fulltext?nxd_id=336996

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Monday Billie Dunn has been ruled out as a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

Kamille
02-04-2011, 12:31 PM
I found the post where czgtz announced that CD and NS had moved. So the Monday in question, where either NS found the earring and gave it to DD to return to BD, or DD found it on the livingroom floor during the move could have been either Jan 3rd or Jan 10th.

My question then is why wouldn't BD have asked NS or CD if they found the other one instead of running to NG with this BOMBSHELL on Jan 19th?

MOO

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 12:35 PM
OT: did we ever hear if Hailey had or used a bicycle? Just curious, all the kids around here use bikes.

txsvicki
02-04-2011, 12:36 PM

I think BD gets very literal. The earlier report was that there was a blowout during Christmas time, but she says there was no blowout on Christmas, and talks about the day, so there still could have been some episode during the week before. Also, I don't understand why it's thought that Haylie was doing the ear stretching thing when all she had done was get her upper ear pierced, which got sore so she took them out.

Salem
02-04-2011, 12:37 PM
BBM-Didn't want to form that opinion but it is forming...A poster had said that BD appeared to be wearing black tennis shoes like Hailey at her press conference, the torn up jeans BD is wearing in pictures that teens wear, it appears the BD doesn't own anything other than T-shirts, now the earrings..I realize it is just clothing but whether we like it or not, clothing and the way one presents themselves on the outside has a whole lot to do with what is going on in the inside....just thoughts and opinions.

BD has a limited income. She works as a nurse and/or tech at a hospital where uniforms would be required. I don't think she has the money for high fashion if she is paying for her daughter to participate in cheerleading and other school activities.

It appears to me that she hangs out at home on her days off and has little need to dress up. It's a small town, where I would venture to guess that half the population goes to the store in jeans and t-shirt.

I am many years older that BD and I pretty much dress the same way she does. I like it. Its comfy and that's important to me.

I gotta tell ya though - you will never catch me with tennis shoes on, because I happen to think everyone that wears tennis shoes, must also smoke pot. Just one of those things ya know, I just don't trust them.

Just sayin'

Salem

BeanE
02-04-2011, 12:39 PM
I found the post where czgtz announced that CD and NS had moved. It was posted on Jan 10th, late evening. So the Monday in question, where either NS found the earring and gave it to DD to return to BD, or DD found it on the livingroom floor during the move could have been either Jan 3rd or Jan 10th.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5992697&postcount=58)

My question then is why wouldn't BD have asked NS or CD if they found the other one instead of running to NG with this BOMBSHELL on Jan 19th?

MOO

Unless Clint moved prior to the 10th. czgtz's post doesn't state what date he moved.

What's the latest date confirmed by a MSM source that Clint was living there?

Quiche
02-04-2011, 12:40 PM
I wonder how the district attorney is doing on the case against Shawn? :woohoo:

from the 24th-- http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334596

BeanE
02-04-2011, 12:40 PM
BD has a limited income. She works as a nurse and/or tech at a hospital where uniforms would be required. I don't think she has the money for high fashion if she is paying for her daughter to participate in cheerleading and other school activities.

It appears to me that she hangs out at home on her days off and has little need to dress up. It's a small town, where I would venture to guess that half the population goes to the store in jeans and t-shirt.

I am many years older that BD and I pretty much dress the same way she does. I like it. Its comfy and that's important to me.

I gotta tell ya though - you will never catch me with tennis shoes on, because I happen to think everyone that wears tennis shoes, must also smoke pot. Just one of those things ya know, I just don't trust them.

Just sayin'

Salem

She lost her nursing license years ago. She's been working as ward clerk.

ETA: lost nursing license source:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?print=1

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 12:42 PM

Just sayin'

Salem
I am going to follow up what your saying. I wore black and white to work for years, now t-shirts with jeans always. No tennies, but Harley Davidson sandals. I am over 60, lol, and I don't smoke pot, in fact we don't even drink alcohol of anykind, lol.

Kamille
02-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Unless Clint moved prior to the 10th. czgtz's post doesn't state what date he moved.

What's the latest date confirmed by a MSM source that Clint was living there?

Clint was on NG with BD on January 4th and she stated that he lives across the street and no one corrected her on that.

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. Along with us tonight, taking your calls, the mother and the father. Now, the two are separated. They`ve long been separated. He lives across the street from the little girl. With us right now, Clint Dunn. Mr. Dunn, thank you for being with us.

CLINT DUNN, FATHER: Thank you.

GRACE: Mr. Dunn, did you know that Hailey was on her way over?

CLINT DUNN: No, I didn`t.

GRACE: How often did she come visit you? You live right across the street, correct?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. She comes over every day.

GRACE: At what time?

CLINT DUNN: At all times. She might come over for five minutes, she might come over and spend all day. She comes over every day.

GRACE: Does she let you know she`s coming or does she just show up?

CLINT DUNN: She just shows up.

GRACE: Well, you know what?

CLINT DUNN: She just walks across the field most of the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

ETA: Clint also appeared on NG the next day, January 5th, and he and NG seem to be talking about his house in the past tense.

GRACE: Now, Mr. Dunn, you said your daughter would visit you at all different times of the day. She would not call ahead of time. But you were right across the street. So whenever she felt like it, she could walk right over to your place.

CLINT DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: Now, let me get something straight. She was last seen by neighbors in the back yard, talking on a cell, which she did a lot, around noon. Now, the boyfriend says that around 3:00 PM, she leaves. She says she`s going to your place and then to her little friend, Mary Beth`s. You`re saying she never came to your place, right?

CLINT DUNN: Yes, she never made it over there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

BeanE
02-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Clint was on NG with BD on January 4th and she stated that he lives across the street and no one corrected her on that.

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. Along with us tonight, taking your calls, the mother and the father. Now, the two are separated. They`ve long been separated. He lives across the street from the little girl. With us right now, Clint Dunn. Mr. Dunn, thank you for being with us.

CLINT DUNN, FATHER: Thank you.

GRACE: Mr. Dunn, did you know that Hailey was on her way over?

CLINT DUNN: No, I didn`t.

GRACE: How often did she come visit you? You live right across the street, correct?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. She comes over every day.

GRACE: At what time?

CLINT DUNN: At all times. She might come over for five minutes, she might come over and spend all day. She comes over every day.

GRACE: Does she let you know she`s coming or does she just show up?

CLINT DUNN: She just shows up.

GRACE: Well, you know what?

CLINT DUNN: She just walks across the field most of the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

ETA: Clint also appeared on NG the next day, January 5th, and he and NG seem to be talking about his house in the past tense.

GRACE: Now, Mr. Dunn, you said your daughter would visit you at all different times of the day. She would not call ahead of time. But you were right across the street. So whenever she felt like it, she could walk right over to your place.

CLINT DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: Now, let me get something straight. She was last seen by neighbors in the back yard, talking on a cell, which she did a lot, around noon. Now, the boyfriend says that around 3:00 PM, she leaves. She says she`s going to your place and then to her little friend, Mary Beth`s. You`re saying she never came to your place, right?

CLINT DUNN: Yes, she never made it over there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Same NG transcript, Jan 6th, present tense:

GRACE: Did you look over there during that day?

C. DUNN: Yes, I look over there constantly, all the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html[/quote]

ETA: NG January 10th - present tense:

GRACE: OK. What about that, Mr. Dunn, Clint Dunn, street or field?

C. DUNN: I live across the field, about 50 yards.

GRACE: About 50 yards.

C. DUNN: Yes.

For The Kids
02-04-2011, 01:01 PM

Umm after DD had given her the earing? Because if was...that is just bad and shows what she was trying to do IMO :(

LadyLuck
02-04-2011, 01:05 PM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/search-fulltext?nxd_id=336996

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Monday Billie Dunn has been ruled out as a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance.

Thank you very much- just my opinion but this needs to be repeated- we need to focus on what could have happened to Hailey. Neither parent is a POI. Both have made parenting mistakes but BOTH love their daughter.

As I focus on this case I believe (I know I am not in the majority) what ever happened to her happened sometime Monday. So who had an opportunity to take Hailey, a stranger, RSO, SA, and last but not on my radar she ran away.

I am not sure there is anything we can do to find that answer but to me that is what should be our focus, Just my opinion for what it is worth,

peeples
02-04-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm gonna go so far as to say.. i think it's very weird that DD took the earring without N.s or CD's knowledge and gave it to billie again without the knowledge of N or CD. I think that is hokey. i think BD may have been using DD.

In the interview clint did N. very clearly stated that DD came and got it and they didn't know. I think DD has been used by his mom and that is why he's in Protective custody.
JMHO MOO all that jazz.

ETA: I don't think BD is guilty of Hailey's being gone.. I know she is no longer a POI in the diseappearance of HD.

grandmaj
02-04-2011, 01:08 PM
OK Clint's financial situation the "alleged eviction" etc.

I have spoken to Tricia about this. Whether or not Clint lived in a subsidized apartment with his girl that he may OR may not have been evicted from........is not a matter relating to this case.

I have removed posts talking about BD which were similar.

You can talk about whether Clint still lives there. You cannot talk about a rumor that was brought here giving possible reasons why he doesn't anymore if he does not. There is no MSM reporting this to my knowledge. If there is you can link and discuss otherwise we do not use rumors as fact.

The link to that post will be removed., It does not meet our TOS.

BeanE
02-04-2011, 01:09 PM
January 3 - post by Billie's friend czgtz:

01-03-2011, 08:03 PM czgtz

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that.

Last edited by czgtz; 01-03-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

Shawn called me while I was at work that afternoon. I asked him about the kids. He told me that David wasn’t home yet, and that Hailey had left to go to Clint’s, and then was going to a friend’s to spend the night.

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Would dropping a blackberry cause the battery to come flying out of it? Causing no pings.

peeples
02-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Would dropping a blackberry cause the battery to come flying out of it? Causing no pings.

I think it's 50/50 my boss had a blackberry and sometimes the battery would fly out, sometimes with my android it happens as well.

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 01:14 PM
I bet people get really mad when the battery comes out or the phone ends up hitting the ground.

If it got wet how long would it take to dry out? 2 hours?

peeples
02-04-2011, 01:17 PM
I bet people get really mad when the battery comes out or the phone ends up hitting the ground.

LOL usually! When dropped on the cement it's pretty much guaranteed to come out when it hits carpeting it might jar the back a little loose but usually doesn't go flying halfway across the room like it does on the cement driveway

peeples
02-04-2011, 01:19 PM

If it got wet how long would it take to dry out? 2 hours?

ON my phones there is something on the inside that will show if it got wet because being drowned isn't covered under the insurance. it looks like a round dot of litmus paper.
If fully submerged it can take 2 days to dry out in a bag of rice, after the rice trick almost always my phone work afterwards
( I refuse to divulge how many phones i've been through LOL)

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 01:21 PM
I wonder...........if back up battery was at SA's mom's, took until 9 thirty to get it charged if other battery destroyed say in a physical confrontation.

peeples
02-04-2011, 01:23 PM
I wonder...........if back up battery was at SA's mom's, took until 9 thirty to get it charged if other battery destroyed say in a physical confrontation.

That would have to be 1 heck of a physical confrontation, I've run over a phone and the battery was fine, but the screen and keypad were messed up..

Amster

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1 (http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5963578&postcount=743)

Shawn called me while I was at work that afternoon. I asked him about the kids. He told me that David wasn’t home yet, and that Hailey had left to go to Clint’s, and then was going to a friend’s to spend the night.

So...she knew on Monday that SA was home early? Not at noon for lunch, but in the afternoon after Hailey left? :banghead:

Peliman
Rhetorical Question: If SA had already quit work, why would he need to go in early just to pick up his coveralls? He could have done that anytime. Did he really need BD's car that morning because he was going to work early?

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 01:25 PM
That would have to be 1 heck of a physical confrontation, I've run over a phone and the battery was fine, but the screen and keypad were messed up..
lol, just toying with ideas, if sa made phone calls prior to 7 a.m. i was wondering if Hailey overheard him, if he was in the house.

BeanE
02-04-2011, 01:26 PM

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing.

She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

January 6 - Nancy Grace

GRACE: What was Shawn Adkins` response when he found out she was missing?

DUNN: He came straight home. He had been pretty upset, he appeared shaken to me also and started being supportive to me.

I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home, grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends, while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station.

I got home from the police station around three.

Shawn called me on my cell and talked to David who told him I was going, who told him what all was going on, so Shawn left and got to the house around 4 o’clock with me and David.

Note: times of both alleged phone calls from Shawn are absent from Billie Dunn's timeline of Jan 31.

SubtleGrace
02-04-2011, 01:27 PM

I don't know if anyone has said this or not but...

I take this to mean LE tries to keep intelligence (information) coming to them, not coming from them, hence the "going backward" remark. MHO only.

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 01:30 PM
DD was instructed to go or call CD on tuesday, how did they know CD wasn't at work?

Amster
02-04-2011, 01:32 PM
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338476
Snow Doesn't Stop Hailey Dunn Seachers

Bless CD's heart......I hope he takes care of himself. He's truly Hailey's angel.

peeples
lol, just toying with ideas, if sa made phone calls prior to 7 a.m. i was wondering if Hailey overheard him, if he was in the house.

It's a good theory LOL
The phone we ran over was older it was a verizon motorloa something or other LOL, my hubby was in a bet with someone at work about cell phones and being run over and what they would look like (MEN!) LOL

BeanE
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

less0305
Same stuff....different day. No closer to what happened to Hailey. :banghead:

my_tee_mouse
02-04-2011, 01:33 PM

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1 (http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5963578&postcount=743)

I thought so! I tried to find the first link the other day but gave up, so I couldn't bring up the discrepancy.

peeples
02-04-2011, 01:33 PM
DD was instructed to go or call CD on tuesday, how did they know CD wasn't at work?

Maybe DD and BD were aware that he had thrown out his back

my_tee_mouse
02-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...
...and it's documented in print, video and post.

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Maybe DD and BD were aware that he had thrown out his back
So they know where CD is, but not Hailey. Its getting deep in here.

BeanE
02-04-2011, 01:37 PM
01-11-2011, 12:58 AM czgtz

Billie's phone was a prepaid one. I do not know what kind or what carrier, and I have no idea if msm has posted anything about it. I know because if she did not have minutes when you called her you would get a message saying that and also because I know she had to buy the cards with minutes on them.01-

I wonder if Billie is still putting minutes on that phone in case Hailey calls, and if not, I wonder when she stopped.

peeples
02-04-2011, 01:39 PM
LE took the phone according to CZ and have it turned off according to CZ. CZ posted and said BD has a new phone SHE and some other people made sure she had one.

BeanE
02-04-2011, 01:39 PM
I thought so! I tried to find the first link the other day but gave up, so I couldn't bring up the discrepancy.

I remembered that somebody was looking for it, but I couldn't remember who. Glad you saw it!

Jo in Calif
02-04-2011, 01:42 PM

Just sayin'

Salem

Wow, just got back to reading, because I put my tennis shoes on, I'm going for a walk.
Better change my shoes, don't want any one to think I smoke pot.

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Another question I am pondering is if they purchased drugs for someone else why they were at it?

Blue Eyed Chick
02-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Wow, just got back to reading, because I put my tennis shoes on, I'm going for a walk.

I'm going to have to get new shoes because with my Vans, people will think I'm one of those skateboarding pot smokers. :maddening:

Kamille
02-04-2011, 01:49 PM

So that call would have to have been between 3:15 and 4pm.

What time would SA normally get home? Would 3pm be considered early on the days he started at 6am? And based on the pings, it's unlikely he got there much before 3:15 unless he was driving 90 mph. And if he did, why would he drive so fast to get home just to state that he got home early? If he normally got off at 3pm on those early days and got home closer to 3:30pm, why wouldn't he have just come home at that time? Which is the time he would have gotten home if he was driving at normal highway speed. It is supposed to take 50 minutes to get from door to door according to Google maps.

Why would he lie about the time he got home? And the time that HD supposedly left the house?

MOO

Hatch
02-04-2011, 01:53 PM
kk! :therethere: I get the circle of life and all.
so how long does it take a quail to hatch ?
are they big n goofy when they arrive?
just wondering....
They incubate from 22-24 days, and then boom here they come I set 500 eggs and they all hatch in about a 24 hours period. Cutest little dudes 1 About 1 inch tall and arond and they hit the ground ready to munch down ! I release them when they are about 14-21 days old. If I knew how to put pictures on here I would send you all one. but I know WS is not for that sort of thing.....

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 01:57 PM
I would also like to know if there is a dog at SA's grandmothers. A knock at the door would trigger a welcoming committee. imo

cleo612
02-04-2011, 01:59 PM

Just sayin'

Salem

I am over 50 years of age, wear jeans and t-shirts everywhere I go, and always, ALWAYS wear tennis shoes.

And, I do NOT smoke pot.

gibby207
02-04-2011, 02:01 PM

We stash the weed in the N on the sides..... :crazy:

BeanE
02-04-2011, 02:08 PM
So that call would have to have been between 3:15 and 4pm.

What time would SA normally get home? Would 3pm be considered early on the days he started at 6am? And based on the pings, it's unlikely he got there much before 3:15 unless he was driving 90 mph. And if he did, why would he drive so fast to get home just to state that he got home early? If he normally got off at 3pm on those early days and got home closer to 3:30pm, why wouldn't he have just come home at that time? Which is the time he would have gotten home if he was driving at normal highway speed. It is supposed to take 50 minutes to get from door to door according to Google maps.

Why would he lie about the time he got home? And the time that HD supposedly left the house?

MOO

Well, don't forget also that at first the time was 1:00, and also that Shawn deleted 3 calls to Billie from his phone.

BeanE
02-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Just noting for reference, the time of 1:00pm was reported up until Jan 4, when it changed to 3:00pm.

ETA: And that's very interesting to me, because your child went missing that much later, upon leaving your house, you'd sure want everyone in the community wracking their brains to remember what they doing around the time she left, in case anyone saw her, or saw what happened to her.

And there was an entire community focusing on 1:00pm, instead of 3:00pm, the time she allegedly 'really' went missing, all the way up to Jan 4, more than a week after she went missing.

Which could be the reason, or part of the reason, for the change in time. So which is the red herring? 1pm or 3pm?

Oh what a tangled web. Poor Hailey.

KathrynL
02-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Well, don't forget also that at first the time was 1:00, and also that Shawn deleted 3 calls to Billie from his phone.

Where is the specific information that the calls he deleted were to BD? I seemed to have missed it, even in my obsession with this case. Thank-you!

Beyond Belief
02-04-2011, 02:20 PM
As part of his alibi, SA arrived home close to the time he usually is expected. He expected someone to be there to validate his time of arrival to cover for the fact he was not working. imo

curiousc
02-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Just noting for reference, the time of 1:00pm was reported up until Jan 4, when it changed to 3:00pm.

ETA: And that's very interesting to me, because your child went missing that much later, upon leaving your house, you'd sure want everyone in the community wracking their brains to remember what they doing around the time she left, in case anyone saw her, or saw what happened to her.

And there was an entire community focusing on 1:00pm, instead of 3:00pm, the time she allegedly 'really' went missing, all the way up to Jan 4, more than a week after she went missing.

Which could be the reason, or part of the reason, for the change in time. So which is the red herring? 1pm or 3pm?

It seemed to have changed right around the polygraphs on January 5th. Interesting.

yllek
02-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Since DD is now in Snyder with his uncle, I'm thinking he has probably switched schools?

If so, I sure hope he still gets to play on the football team; something positive to give him some sense of familiarity. Hailey is very proud of him playing on the school team (according to Clint).

A little O/T, just thinking about how weird it would be to have your proud sister just gone.... Praying for Hailey and DD...

my_tee_mouse
02-04-2011, 02:27 PM
That's the irony of it...same days...different stuff...on the timeline.

(Oh joy! Lots and lots more snow. Just what we need.)

BeanE
02-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Where is the specific information that the calls he deleted were to BD? I seemed to have missed it, even in my obsession with this case. Thank-you!

In the affidavit:

When asked by Investigator Sides for access to his cellular telephone to check on call history and text messages, ADKINS’ allowed Investigator Sides to look at the phone. Investigator Sides looked at three phone calls that where placed from ADKINS phone to the name Billie.

As the interview progressed, ADKINS provided information to investigators that possibly could contradict some of the information just viewed on ADKINS’ cellular telephone.

When asked if Investigator Sides could look at the phone again to verify what he had seen earlier on ADKINS’ phone, or confirm that ADKINS was correct, Investigator Sides witnessed ADKINS delete information from his cell phone and then hand the phone to Investigator Sides.

Investigator Sides was unable to view the call log information that had been viewed earlier. Investigator Sides then asked ADKINS’ “What happened to the phone call list and ADKINS was unable to give an answer.

and from Billie:

GRACE: When we were told that — when police wanted to look at his cell phone, he started deleting numbers, did he explain that to you?

DUNN: What he told me was, they wanted to see where he had called me at work. He showed it to them on his phone. They said, OK, gave it back to him, and they said show me again. And he says it wasn`t there.

impatientredhead
02-04-2011, 02:39 PM
We stash the weed in the N on the sides..... :crazy:

The occassional pot smoker I (cough cough) know is partial to Uggs not tennis shoes.

And much to her very properly raised DH's dismay is known to leave the house in pajamas and slippers.

He has slowly grown accustomed to it but you would have thought I was naked the first time he realized, yes, I am going to the store dressed like this. Don't like it, stay home.

KMouse
02-04-2011, 02:40 PM
As part of his alibi, SA arrived home close to the time he usually is expected. He expected someone to be there to validate his time of arrival to cover for the fact he was not working. imo

ITA
I would like to know what he told his mother that day when he got there before she left for work (as per Billie, as per Shawn). If indeed he was at his mother's place what was he doing there? Was he faking being at work?

You would think there would have been sightings of his vehicle that day. I haven't heard LE ask for the public to come forward with information like that.

BeanE
02-04-2011, 02:44 PM
January 10 - post by Billie Dunn's friend czgtz

01-10-2011, 11:18 PM czgtz

Billie only took ONE polygraph. She was going to take one the same day that SA took his first one, but LE told them that his results were off because he took Ativan also, so she DID NOT take one that day. She told LE that she would not take Ativan until she took her poly, and asked them AT THAT TIME if she needed to stop taking the pain meds and abts, which was the only other thing she was taking. LE told her that those would not matter. She only brought it up because she thought on NG that they were accusing her of using drugs to skewer her results. She did not mention the Ativan again because she had already explained that.... she was not trying to be dishonest, and had no idea that she gave the impression on tonight's NG that she was changing her story.

January 12 - Nancy Grace

BILLIE DUNN: They told me he couldn`t take the first one because he had taken the anxiety medication also.

GRACE: OK. What about the second one?

BILLIE DUNN: And the same thing with the one they set up — the same thing. We didn`t know it was set up for Monday.

LadyLuck
02-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Since it was stated he got there before his Mother went to work, was there anyone else that saw him that day? (at his Mothers) Is the phone pings the only thing that puts him there during the day?

BeanE
02-04-2011, 02:46 PM

Oh I feel closer. Ever closer.

I am freeing myself of the noise in this case, and the signal is becoming more and more clear.

ETA: I need a signal smilie

Salem
02-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Yes, those appear to be gauging earrings.

Okay..how old is BD?.. 33...What person who is of this age wants to gauge their earlobes? Why would an older person want long, flappy earlobes?

Frankly, I don't know why ANYONE would want long, flappy earlobes. Gauged ears always make me think of that old song..."Do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro?...". Of course, we do have the freedom to do with our bodies etc., etc. so c'est la vie.

However, I suppose if you subscribe to the train of thought that Billie wants to act younger than her age and therefore may have felt competition with her daughter, it could tie in, in a purely speculative way. :)

She is 33, not 83. I hope when I am 83, I'm still sportin' fashion trends that appeal to me.

For Heaven's Sake - how does this help us find Hailey? HOW? If you can answer that in a logical fashion, I will ask all the mods and Tricia to allow this line of discussion. Otherwise, KNOCK IT OFF. It really is not important if she wears a uniform, a tee shirt, combat boots, eye makeup or curls her dang hair. It all has NO BEARING on what happened to Hailey.

Please check your biases at the door before you start posting. It is a waste of time to have to read post after post about whether or not BD likes tatoos, holes in her ears (what those people that get ten holes in their ears, are they bad too?) or eats eggs for breakfast. If you can not logically tie it in to Hailey's missing - LEAVE IT ALONE!

Salem

yllek
02-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Since it was stated he got there before his Mother went to work, was there anyone else that saw him that day? (at his Mothers) Is the phone pings the only thing that puts him there during the day?

On NG, IIRC, Billie said that Shawn told her his uncle was at the mom's that day and saw him...

Quester
02-04-2011, 02:49 PM
...(snipped)...

January 6 - Nancy Grace

GRACE: What was Shawn Adkins' response when he found out she was missing?

DUNN: He came straight home. He had been pretty upset, he appeared shaken to me also and started being supportive to me.

BBM:

I can’t help but think that the bolded statement above is actually based in fact of how SA reacted WHEN whatever happened to HD happened?

MOO MOO MOO

KMouse
02-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Re: "while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station."

I keep going back to this. BD never went to MB's house for a face-to-face with MB or her mother. HD supposedly tells SA she is going for a sleepover at MB's and BD never bothers to call MB's mother or go there. I will never understand that.

Quiche
02-04-2011, 02:52 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if the changes in BD's timeline, are in order to align with the one SA gave LE. jmo

impatientredhead
02-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Re: "while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station."

I keep going back to this. BD never went to MB's house for a face-to-face with MB or her mother. HD supposedly tells SA she is going for a sleepover at MB's and BD never bothers to call MB's mother or go there. I will never understand that.

That is because it makes no sense.

Of course as the mother of a teen the FIRST thing you would do is show up where your teen was suppose to have been for the night. To see if she is there, to see if her stuff is there, to see is something looks or feels off, and to look into the eyes of her friend (who you know and has spent the night at your house) to see if you believe her.

The lack of frantic rustling up of local teens was one of the first huge redflags to me that someone already knows the outcome because they are not investing the energy of someone who truly does not know and is checking all possibilities.

katydid23
02-04-2011, 03:03 PM

THAT IS A HUGE DISCREPANCY IMO. I am sorry, but that is hard to ignore.
This is integral yo the case as well. It is a major difference in the story.

In the first one she says " when I came home from work on Monday.."
????????????????????? That makes it sound like she was dropped off from work, and not at all like she came home with SA, as we have been told.

yosande
02-04-2011, 03:04 PM

imo, both.

per a Beane post, SA said he got home early, and HD left shortly after.
If he got home at 6:30 qm, and she left shortly after, she left about the time his phone was turned off and off for two hours afterward, and turned back on in Big Springs.

grandmaj
02-04-2011, 03:05 PM
I think Salem's post( Salem is a moderator here BTW) was a subtle point, that we are not sleuthing when we start getting into personal appearance. She was trying to direct the conversation away from the surface stuff that has nothing to do with the case.

I think we need to get back to the basics of facts here and not what someone ate for breakfast and not what someone wears, or whether they brushed their hair. KWIM?

We need to get back to the elevated level of pushing some data around and determining where it fits in the whole scheme of things.

Kamille
02-04-2011, 03:05 PM
January 10 - post by Billie Dunn's friend czgtz

01-10-2011, 11:18 PM czgtz

Billie only took ONE polygraph. She was going to take one the same day that SA took his first one, but LE told them that his results were off because he took Ativan also, so she DID NOT take one that day. She told LE that she would not take Ativan until she took her poly, and asked them AT THAT TIME if she needed to stop taking the pain meds and abts, which was the only other thing she was taking. LE told her that those would not matter. She only brought it up because she thought on NG that they were accusing her of using drugs to skewer her results. She did not mention the Ativan again because she had already explained that.... she was not trying to be dishonest, and had no idea that she gave the impression on tonight's NG that she was changing her story.

January 12 - Nancy Grace

BILLIE DUNN: They told me he couldn`t take the first one because he had taken the anxiety medication also.

GRACE: OK. What about the second one?

BILLIE DUNN: And the same thing with the one they set up — the same thing. We didn`t know it was set up for Monday.

And yet the affadavit states that SA walked out of the first two. Doesn't say anything about him taking narcotics. It does say that about BD though on her first one.

And I pointed out yesterday that the first poly was supposed to be on Dec 31st. BD claimed they had taken Ativan the night before. The discard date on the bottle is Dec 31st so it appears that she just got the prescription the same day...therefore she couldn't have taken it the night before.

She might have taken something else but not the prescribed Ativan IMO. Perhaps that was why she so quickly ran to the doctor after HD's disappearance. She needed something legal to avoid withdrawal since LE was now all over her house?

And why was only SA scheduled for the second one on the Monday? The second one that he once again walked out on according to the affadavits. But BD is stating that he couldn't take once again because of the Ativan.

So either SA was lying and manipulating his way through those first couple of weeks and BD was just believing his carp and repeating it, or she was making this stuff up herself. Which is it?

MOO

Amster
02-04-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if the changes in BD's timeline, are in order to align with the one SA gave LE. jmo

Yes.....

Hatch
02-04-2011, 03:09 PM
BBM:

I can’t help but think that the bolded statement above is actually based in fact of how SA reacted WHEN whatever happened to HD happened?

MOO MOO MOO
Yes that statement has always bugged me to, what was he shaken about ? And the fact that BD noticed he was shaken ? If she thought back on that moment , would that not throw a red flag up for her?

CN2Souls
02-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by BeanE http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

I thought That was the night he picked her up early from work to buy drugs???:banghead:

Hatch
02-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Did anybody ever find the article about HD in that mag. and confirm that she had spoken to a family member(aunt I think) and was upset the day before she went missing? IT was on a thread early this A.M. I will look for that !
Mods may have pulled it because the poster listed the Aunts name ! IDK

KathrynL
02-04-2011, 03:15 PM
In the affidavit:

When asked by Investigator Sides for access to his cellular telephone to check on call history and text messages, ADKINS’ allowed Investigator Sides to look at the phone. Investigator Sides looked at three phone calls that where placed from ADKINS phone to the name Billie.

As the interview progressed, ADKINS provided information to investigators that possibly could contradict some of the information just viewed on ADKINS’ cellular telephone.

When asked if Investigator Sides could look at the phone again to verify what he had seen earlier on ADKINS’ phone, or confirm that ADKINS was correct, Investigator Sides witnessed ADKINS delete information from his cell phone and then hand the phone to Investigator Sides.

Investigator Sides was unable to view the call log information that had been viewed earlier. Investigator Sides then asked ADKINS’ “What happened to the phone call list and ADKINS was unable to give an answer.

and from Billie:

GRACE: When we were told that — when police wanted to look at his cell phone, he started deleting numbers, did he explain that to you?

DUNN: What he told me was, they wanted to see where he had called me at work. He showed it to them on his phone. They said, OK, gave it back to him, and they said show me again. And he says it wasn`t there.

Good grief, I was just reading them yesterday and I missed that. GRRR Sorry to put you to the trouble!

yosande
02-04-2011, 03:19 PM

underlined by me.
Here is Beane's post about her bf told her he came home early and she left shortly after, however no time is given.
His cell phone pings place him coming home at 6:30am and he shuts the phone off a half hour later, turning it back on two hours later and in Big Springs.
Wherever he was between seven am and nine thirty am, is where HD is, imo oc.

Wise Old Owl
02-04-2011, 03:21 PM

That (red) right there. Both SA and BD are talking, have been talking, and will continue to talk - after all, they are "friendly". I can't help but look at both of them - SA said to do that and BD is saying "no, not at all - don't look at SA - look over there ------->"

I just wish one of them would give it up - or at least give up something.

O/T - YEA YEA YEA - I got my Terrible Towels in the mail today! Ordered the party platter and almost done cleaning the house. Weeze ready for Sunday!!!

Kamille
02-04-2011, 03:21 PM
While combing through those affadavits I also wanted to point out that while perhaps BD and CD were and continue to be frustrated at LE's apparent lack of response to the situation at first, LE had started a criminal investigation by the afternoon of Dec 29th when they found out that SA had not been at work for the two days that HD had been missing.

They were interviewing his mother and requesting her computer on Dec 29th in Dunn. They went to her home in Big Spring on Dec 30th to pick it up as grandmaj pointed out earlier.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

grandmaj
02-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Did anybody ever find the article about HD in that mag. and confirm that she had spoken to a family member(aunt I think) and was upset the day before she went missing? IT was on a thread early this A.M. I will look for that !
Mods may have pulled it because the poster listed the Aunts name ! IDK

We pulled it because the link was not valid, and someone stated they had the article and it did not say anything about the Aunt. :)

TGIRecovered
02-04-2011, 03:36 PM
01-11-2011, 12:58 AM czgtz

Billie's phone was a prepaid one. I do not know what kind or what carrier, and I have no idea if msm has posted anything about it. I know because if she did not have minutes when you called her you would get a message saying that and also because I know she had to buy the cards with minutes on them.01-

I wonder if Billie is still putting minutes on that phone in case Hailey calls, and if not, I wonder when she stopped.

I believe that the affadavit states that the phone that Hailey would use was confiscated by police a week after Hailey disappeared, when Texas Rangers started over at the beginning of the investigation. If the affadavit is correct on this point, Billie could not be using it at all anymore.

Pondering Mind
02-04-2011, 03:38 PM

Just logging on to check for updates..y'all have probably already discussed this, but I haven't read back at all yet..In that post of CZ's..she is on the phone with BD and BD tells her that she DID NOT stop at home before going to the PD..That is polar opposite than what she says now..What's up with that????

snipped..
she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

tamfish
02-04-2011, 03:39 PM
GOOD WORK PEOPLE!!

Keep it going......