PDA

View Full Version : Questions Welcome Here!

imamaze
02-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Have a question about a case or loved one you have missing? Leave your questions here!

imamaze
02-06-2011, 12:23 AM
From one of our members.

10-12-2010, 02:49 PM
carla losey
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2009

hi my sister CARLA LOSEY has been missing now for about 8 years and i'm trying the best i can to get the word out there.i have her all over facebook and other sites too. but like i need to know where i can get buttons, banners, rubber bracelets with her name on it, posters, pencils and anything else i can get. i would love to find out how i can get her information on playing cards and get them in the jails. if there is anybody that can help me with ANYTHING. let me know. thank you soooo much

MissJames
08-20-2012, 05:55 PM
What can a family do to raise awareness when their developmentally disabled adult child goes missing?
The public sees "missing man " but he's as vulnerable as a child . LE is involved but Johnny Lamar Brown has been missing for 3 weeks now.

sheilasister76
05-04-2014, 03:40 PM
I am a little confused on where to post information about my missing sister Sherrell Sherrell Franks. Sheila has been missing seems February 2 2014. She went missing from Fortuna California. I have all kinds of post on Facebook and I am trying to get the word out and keep her face in the media in hopes that someone can help with her whereabouts. If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate your help.

imamaze
05-13-2014, 10:16 AM
I am a little confused on where to post information about my missing sister Sherrell Sherrell Franks. Sheila has been missing seems February 2 2014. She went missing from Fortuna California. I have all kinds of post on Facebook and I am trying to get the word out and keep her face in the media in hopes that someone can help with her whereabouts. If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate your help.

Hi sheilasister,

I hope I answered all of your questions you had? Let me know if you need help with anything else. Thank you.

Ima