PDA

View Full Version : When was Hailey last seen?

Kimster
02-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Seems like there are some time discrepancies?

winterrose
02-06-2011, 09:53 PM
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.There's a video here,also.

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother,DD,indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

captdj
02-06-2011, 10:04 PM
DD - Left at 9PM- Reports seeing Hailey playing video games

Billie thinks DD left earlier than 9PM...

Whatever time DD left home to me was the last time Hailey was seen
Im feel DD is truthful at this point and not sure about anything after that ...JMO

gngr~snap
02-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Based on the timeline Sunday the 26th? I think. Does anyone else see a discreapancy regarding the times HD was seen on surveillance tape and the time BD reported a 2:00pm early dinner? I do not.know the areas but HD also had a 7yr old in tow.
I checked the times again and something aeems hinky here. Could she have been home by 2:00?

dog.gone.cute
02-06-2011, 11:02 PM
snipped from Billie's Timeline 1-31-11 Presser:

"With that said, I want to start out by saying that there was no blowout on Christmas, there were no arguments or disagreements. Everyone was getting along fine. And everyone pretty much got exactly what they asked for. On Sunday, Dec 26, Hailey returned home around noon after spending the night with Clint. I cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four us. We ate around 2:00. After dinner, we all just relaxed and hung out. I was just a nice, quiet enjoyable lazy day. Later in that evening around 8 o r9, DD left to spend the night with a friend. That’s where some of the inconsistencies with family comes along. DD says he left at 9 o’clock at night, I was saying he left at 6 or 7. That’s the inconsistencies. Shawn and I were watching TV in our bedroom. Hailey was playing a xBox game in DD’s room. Around 10 o’clock I saw that Hailey was in her room watching TV. I told her good night and I went to bed. ..."
--------------------

We know DD saw Hailey on the 26h at 9:00 pm playing the x-box.

(I don't know anything at all about x-box but I would guess that also has a date and time device on it.)

What I would like to know is did Hailey telephone anyone after she arrived back home on the 26th after 12:00 pm ??

Did she call Clint ... any of her friends ... to talk about Christmas ? her Christmas gifts ? Since school was out, did she have any plans with her friends ? Shopping ?

I don't recall if Billie has a computer at the house (please correct me if I am wrong on the computer at the house) but if they had a computer, was Haliey on it ? We know that computer activities can be traced to time, etc.

Pondering Mind
02-06-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm questioning all versions of that at this point...DD says 9PM Sunday..BD has said that she thought it was more like 6PM until DD apparently told her differently...3 hours is a BIG difference..Wonder what made BD think it was 6PM to begin with? Television show? Something did..or should have, if that's what she thought..IMO

Personally, I don't believe Hailey was in her bed on Monday morning..AFAIK even Billie has never said that she actually saw her..and I discount SA altogether..mooo

lillys
02-06-2011, 11:58 PM
I think the last confirmed time Hailey was seen was on the 26 when DD saw Hailey before he left to go to his friends house.

passionflower
02-07-2011, 12:03 AM
I believe in DD story...... 9pm playing his xbox.
I do not believe anything BD or SA say....JMOO

CONNIEHU
02-07-2011, 12:27 AM
I dont think we have seen anything that places her out of her home or a confirmed sighting after 9pm on 12/26. Even SA description never says anything to the effect "she ran out the door headed to her dads" or anything close. Dont think she left that house of her own free will. JMO

Pondering Mind
02-07-2011, 01:06 AM
I do question that if Sunday was such a normal lazy day with everyone at home ..how there could possibly be a 3 hour discrepancy in DD and BD's memory as well as the conflicting reports as to what room Hailey was in..

In Billies words..her description of that Sunday..

snipped from Billie's 1/31/11 presser~Many Thanks To All Those Who Transcribed..you rock!

On Sunday, December 26, Hailey returned home around noon, after spending the night with Clint. I cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four of us. We ate around two.

After dinner, we all just relaxed and hung out. It was just a nice, quiet, enjoyable, lazy day.

Later in that evening around eight or nine, D. left to spend the night with a friend. That’s where some of the inconsistencies with family comes along. D. says he left at 9 o’clock at night. I was saying he left at six or seven. That’s the inconsistencies.

Shawn and I were watching TV in our bedroom. Hailey was playing a Xbox game in D.’s bedroom. Around 10 o’clock I saw that Hailey was in her room watching TV. I told her ‘good night’, and then I went to bed.

From the affidavit..Many Thanks to BeanE's hard work to put everything in text format for copy and paste ease!

Hailey DUNN‘s 16 year old brother, D. D. indicated when he left the house at approximately 9:00pm on Sunday night, 12-26-2010, Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room of the residence. Based on the progress of the game, and Hailey’s skill level with the game, D. D. believed Hailey played the game until approximately 12:00 midnight.

So they ate Christmas dinner around 2PM then relaxed and hung out..just would really like to know what it was that had her 'guesstimating' at the time DD left to be around 6PM, when it turns out it was actually a good bit later around 9PM. And why does BD contradict what DD says in the affidavit about what room she was in?..IDK, something hinky about this to me, but I just can't put my finger on what I think it is. Was she THAT preoccupied with something else while lying around to not only get the time so wrong..but what room Hailey was in as well? Was it just BD and SA *hanging out and relaxing* that afternoon or was it all 4 of them?
I mean, it was Christmas afternoon, so I could understand someone maybe taking a nap after dinner and losing track of time..BUT, she doesn't say that and I have to assume that she would have since according to the quote from her above.. "That's the inconsistencies"..I find it quite interesting that she believes that's all there is to clear up and wa-la, she 'cleared it up' in her mind ..:floorlaugh:.....Newsflash, THAT'S not all "The Inconsistencies" and even if it was, it sure wasn't cleared up!

Whoa, hold up a minute? :eek:..Why does she say she cooked a small Christmas Dinner on Sunday December 26th? That's not Christmas! Was it because Hailey was at Clints during Christmas and they were just now celebrating? I'm sure y'all have discussed this and I missed it..but, I had never noticed that Billie even said *That she cooked a small Christmas dinner on Sunday Dec. 26th until I started typing it..Can anyone fill me in? TIA..

tehcloser
02-07-2011, 01:10 AM
IDK why she cooked on the 26th unless she just wanted "family time" after going to all the other places for Christmas. HD spent the night with CD on Christmas night, but I don't think we know when she went to his house?

Pondering Mind
02-07-2011, 02:20 AM
IDK why she cooked on the 26th unless she just wanted "family time" after going to all the other places for Christmas. HD spent the night with CD on Christmas night, but I don't think we know when she went to his house?

I had never noticed before that she even called it a Christmas Dinner. :waitasec:.. It just strikes me as so odd that in a prepared statement she says.....

On Sunday, December 26, Hailey returned home around noon, after spending the night with Clint. I cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four of us. We ate around two...

TorisMom003
02-07-2011, 04:17 AM
Last known sighting of Hailey.......Sunday at 9 pm by DD (IMO). I don't believe that BD or SA saw her on Monday. I also don't believe that anyone in town saw her on Monday. I don't believe that Hailey sent that text at 2:16 on Monday either.

JamaicanMeFrooti
02-07-2011, 06:02 AM
snipped from Billie's Timeline 1-31-11 Presser:

"With that said, I want to start out by saying that there was no blowout on Christmas, there were no arguments or disagreements. Everyone was getting along fine. And everyone pretty much got exactly what they asked for. On Sunday, Dec 26, Hailey returned home around noon after spending the night with Clint. I cooked a small Christmas dinner for the four us. We ate around 2:00. After dinner, we all just relaxed and hung out. I was just a nice, quiet enjoyable lazy day. Later in that evening around 8 o r9, DD left to spend the night with a friend. That’s where some of the inconsistencies with family comes along. DD says he left at 9 o’clock at night, I was saying he left at 6 or 7. That’s the inconsistencies. Shawn and I were watching TV in our bedroom. Hailey was playing a xBox game in DD’s room. Around 10 o’clock I saw that Hailey was in her room watching TV. I told her good night and I went to bed. ..."
--------------------

We know DD saw Hailey on the 26h at 9:00 pm playing the x-box.

(I don't know anything at all about x-box but I would guess that also has a date and time device on it.)

What I would like to know is did Hailey telephone anyone after she arrived back home on the 26th after 12:00 pm ??

Did she call Clint ... any of her friends ... to talk about Christmas ? her Christmas gifts ? Since school was out, did she have any plans with her friends ? Shopping ?

I don't recall if Billie has a computer at the house (please correct me if I am wrong on the computer at the house) but if they had a computer, was Haliey on it ? We know that computer activities can be traced to time, etc.

~BLUE BY ME~ There was no computer at Billies at that time

BeanE
02-07-2011, 06:35 AM
The last credible, reliable sign of life from Hailey was at 9pm Sunday night, December 26, when her brother saw her playing xbox either in his room or in the living room.

I do think also that Billie saw her alive a little later - about 10:00pm that night. I think Hailey's demise may have started as early as shortly after that time.

The only other possible sign of life from Hailey was at 2:00pm the next day, Monday December 27, when the text message was sent to her friend MB, but I do not believe Hailey sent that text, unless she did so under duress.

I think the message to MB was an attempt at alibi, or an attempt to lure MB into abduction, either way, with the message being sent by Shawn, the named suspect, or an accomplice of his.

I think it's quite possible there were one or more other males involved with Shawn in Hailey's demise.

CajunCares
02-07-2011, 08:16 PM
I am with the majority with the 9 pm sighting by DD being last to see HD.
I do not believe BD checked on HD Monday morning. I'm starting to think BD and SA were using drugs Sunday night and BD passed out. Leaving SA plenty of time with HD. I think he made HD bed look like she was in it just in case BD would look in on HD in the morning.
If BD would have checked on HD that morning then SA runaway plan could have worked because BD would have thought HD made her bed to look like she was in it then ran away.
When SA did not get a call from BD saying omg HD is not in her bed she must have snuck out, SA panicked and went home to take the lumps from under her covers and to try plan B (kidnapping).
I think the text to MB was to go with his plan B or as Bean stated maybe he was going to lure MB to the house, but she never answered his text.

I have two teen dd and I can not find one single day (that they were out of school) on our phone bill where there are no calls and text to and from friends before 2pm. Their text and calls start from the time they wake up till they go to bed.
That makes me believe what ever happen to HD happen late Sunday or very early Monday.
MOO

Caligram
02-08-2011, 05:01 AM
I would believe DD over BD anytime, if he says 9pm he is probably right. BD is obsessed with muddying up the waters. I believe that both SA and BD are complicit in covering up what happened to HD. If BD really didn't peek into Hailey's room Monday, then she knew something bad happened. The more BD talks about what she "remembers" the more she pretties up her Mommy Dearest role. My only hope is that DD will not lie to protect BD.

Soulmagent
02-08-2011, 01:28 PM
'When was Hailey last seen?"

Depends on who you ask.

The last time someone claims to have seen her is 830 pm on dec 27th.

Le hasnt confirmed a last time seen. They just say last seen leaving her house.

Billie says 6 am
DD says 9pm we he left on the 27th. Billie said DD left at 7pm on the 26th
SA says 315 pm.
Clint says the 26th in the afternoon.
NS thought she saw her on the 27th then said she was sure she did not and that H came over for a minute on the 26th instead.
The hair dresser says she saw her on the 27th between 1030 and noon.
The neighbor said he saw her in the yard at noon (he is the only witness that has been stated as to be uncrediable)

Great question!

tehcloser
02-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Sunday at noon. (when she came home from CD's) IMO. Just sayin', don't throw anything. :innocent:

Quiche
02-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Sunday at noon. (when she came home from CD's) IMO. Just sayin', don't throw anything. :innocent:

I've thought that a few times myself... it was a fair day, right after the holiday, wouldn't a young girl want to see her friends? An awfully long day inside that house, imo.

yllek
02-08-2011, 02:00 PM

I won't throw nothin' atchya.

There is way too much unaccounted for time on Sunday from anyone's version of events. The circumstances and time surrounding the last night in the house have changed inexplicably. Billie first said DD left around 6 p.m. and Hailey was playing in his room. DD told LE (affidavit) that he left around 9 p.m. and Hailey was playing in the living room. Billie then changes and says 9 p.m. or maybe a little earlier (and still has Hailey in DD's room playing x-box).

DD's time might be right, or his recollection could be influenced by others. IDK. But, at this point in time, I'm going with the last time she was seen on tape on Sunday (we don't have the time for that Dollar Store/Alco tape) as the last verified sign of life. Anytime she got back over to Billie's after the walk home from the stores on Sunday is possibly the last sighting of Hailey, imo. Could be as early as 12 noon.

Kamille
02-08-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm questioning all versions of that at this point...DD says 9PM Sunday..BD has said that she thought it was more like 6PM until DD apparently told her differently...3 hours is a BIG difference..Wonder what made BD think it was 6PM to begin with? Television show? Something did..or should have, if that's what she thought..IMO

Personally, I don't believe Hailey was in her bed on Monday morning..AFAIK even Billie has never said that she actually saw her..and I discount SA altogether..mooo

IMO BD needed to create an approximate 3 hour window to allow for the time that the Xbox game was played. DD stated that he left her at 9pm and that based on her skill level she should have been playing until about midnight....approx. 3hours.

So that would place BD in her brother's bedroom playing Xbox until midnight. Long after her mother had gone to bed. I wonder if his sheets were taken? :waitasec: And why did he tell LE the Xbox was in the livingroom? Or did he? Who told LE the Xbox was in the livingroom? All accounts seem to indicate it was in DD's bedroom. Was this an assumption on behalf of LE?

BD has tried to back up DD's time of departure and increase her time of last seeing HD in her bedroom. Originally the time frame was 9-10pm, 1 hour. She has tried the time frame from 6-9pm. Possibly the time frame of 7-10pm, the original time she claimed to have last seen HD. The most recent seems to be 8-11pm. That seems to be the one she's settling on. So in BD's latest timeline, DD left around 8pm and she might not have seen HD until around 11pm in her room. This fits in with the 3 hour Xbox playing timeline. And of course DD might be off in that estimate by an hour so it all fits in nice and neat now.

What disturbs me the most about all this time shifting is that if the XBox was in DD's bedroom and HD was playing it for an approximately 3 hours, was BD in bed asleep and the whole I saw her in her room at 10pm is a tall tale? Did something happen in DD's bedroom?

And I'd like to know if those saved games give any information regarding actual date and time on the older Xbox versions or just the game levels that have been achieved. Because if it is just the game level that DD is going off of for estimating how long HD would have been playing, why didn't BD suggest that perhaps HD was playing the game the next day, on the Monday, in between her trips to CD's, the dollar store with a young child, walking with two girls, talking on the phone in the backyard, hanging with friends at the local plaza....

Why would it not have been possible for her to have resumed the game on Monday in BD's mind?

MOO

ETA: Okay I just checked the time and date on the older Xbox, that is still being used, in my livingroom and it said that it's 3:53am Feb 16, 2003. Apparently no one has set the time and date on the thing for quite some time LOL. Does this have to be reset every time it's unplugged?

yllek
02-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Here's the time line that was handed out at Billies 1/31/11 press conference:

Billie/Shawn's time line:
http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie%20Dunn%20timeline.PDF

What I'd like to know to better pin down the window of time Hailey was last seen by anyone other than DD, BD, SA is:

1. What time was Hailey seen on Dollar General Store/Alco videos on Sunday 12/26?.
The store on Hickory is open from 10:00 a.m. til 8:00 p.m. on Sundays.
I have seen nothing confirming she had a child in tow, btw. No details or time have been revealed to the best of my knowledge. I have seen speculation that maybe Naomi's son was with her and that's why LE ruled out the hairdresser sighting, figuring she got Sunday and Monday mixed up; but that is only speculation unless I missed something. The only confirmations we have are that LE told both Billie and Clint that Hailey was on video there on Sunday (nothing directly from LE). Billie told Nancy Grace and Clint told reporternews that LE informed them of the video(s). Billie doesn't include anything about the trip to the stores in her time line. If anyone has more detail, I missed it and would love to see it! TIA...

2. Were the Christmas photos from Billie's house taken on 12/26? If so, are they date/time stamped? You can see people sitting at the table in the background of the one with all 4 on the couch. Did they leave before 2 p.m. when Billie reportedly served dinner?

3. Who saw Hailey at Billie's house on 12/26 and what time did the last visitor leave?

I am considering DD's 9 p.m. sighting as iffy at this time, too many conflicting details between his and Billie's accounts of when and where he saw her playing x-box. If we knew when Hailey was at the stores on Sunday, the time the last 12/26 photo was taken, and the time that the last visitor left the home on Sunday, it would really help narrow the huge window of possibility regarding the last signs of life, imo...

belimom
02-08-2011, 02:57 PM
After all the info that has come out in the past few days, all I can say for sure is that she was definitely seen on Christmas Day b/c of the picture from that day.

All bets are off after that, IMHO. Still leaning towards Sunday night, but... just don't know for certain anymore who to believe about what.

Wise Old Owl
02-08-2011, 02:58 PM
I'm going with DD's account from LE's affidavit - 9:00 PM Sunday Dec. 26th.

And I'm sticking with it.

Kamille
02-08-2011, 03:04 PM
The Christmas photos were taken on the 25th of Dec at SA's mother's house while the family was out visiting during the day. There are some versions with the date stamp on them out there. cztgz posted that they did in fact visit family that day rather than stay at home. HD went to stay at CD's later in the evening.

There are no pictures from the 26th that I'm aware of.

We have no idea what time the video of the stores is from. I am going to assume it was before noon or BD would definitely have adjusted her timeline for it if it was after noon.

MOO

yllek
02-08-2011, 03:48 PM
The Christmas photos were taken on the 25th of Dec at SA's mother's house while the family was out visiting during the day. There are some versions with the date stamp on them out there. cztgz posted that they did in fact visit family that day rather than stay at home. HD went to stay at CD's later in the evening.

There are no pictures from the 26th that I'm aware of.

We have no idea what time the video of the stores is from. I am going to assume it was before noon or BD would definitely have adjusted her timeline for it if it was after noon.

MOO

Thanks Kamille! I wish we knew for sure that the surveillance was before noon on Sunday, but it's a fair assumption based on everything else we know. Billie's timeline focuses a lot on Monday (and is based a lot on SA's version events), but I wish we knew more about Sunday. Just have to wait!!

sreshowtime
04-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Pulling this old thread up= I would like to know when Hailey was last seen/spoken to/visited with by someone OTHER than family.
Was it ever stated any where that she had hung out with school friends during the holidays??
So much time has passed :( I can't remember if any friends ever gave any statements about that week school was out.

hollyblue
04-16-2011, 03:29 AM
quote=yllek;6109540]I won't throw nothin' atchya.

There is way too much unaccounted for time on Sunday from anyone's version of events. The circumstances and time surrounding the last night in the house have changed inexplicably. Billie first said DD left around 6 p.m. and Hailey was playing in his room. DD told LE (affidavit) that he left around 9 p.m. and Hailey was playing in the living room. Billie then changes and says 9 p.m. or maybe a little earlier (and still has Hailey in DD's room playing x-box).

DD's time might be right, or his recollection could be influenced by others. IDK. But, at this point in time, I'm going with the last time she was seen on tape on Sunday (we don't have the time for that Dollar Store/Alco tape) as the last verified sign of life. Anytime she got back over to Billie's after the walk home from the stores on Sunday is possibly the last sighting of Hailey, imo. Could be as early as 12 noon.[/quote]

That shopping trip must have been prior to her coming home, as BD did not mention it in her timeline????? Is this another inconsistancy LE may be know about? Did CD or NS say anything about this shopping trip? I can't recall..:banghead: NS' recollection, with CD having to correct her during their interview with BTH was certainly cloudy. His mother clarified on a later show, that it was Monday she was there...also that CD did not work on Monday or Tuesday. He was there with his bad back when she carried the groceries in and he was home around noon when DD called him on Tuesday. ??????

Something is hinky here. :waitasec:

hollyblue
04-16-2011, 04:02 AM
RSBM:

2. Were the Christmas photos from Billie's house taken on 12/26? If so, are they date/time stamped? You can see people sitting at the table in the background of the one with all 4 on the couch. Did they leave before 2 p.m. when Billie reportedly served dinner?

3. Who saw Hailey at Billie's house on 12/26 and what time did the last visitor leave?

I am considering DD's 9 p.m. sighting as iffy at this time, too many conflicting details between his and Billie's accounts of when and where he saw her playing x-box. If we knew when Hailey was at the stores on Sunday, the time the last 12/26 photo was taken, and the time that the last visitor left the home on Sunday, it would really help narrow the huge window of possibility regarding the last signs of life, imo...

2^ Here's the Christmas photo, and if I'm not mistaken, it was at SA's mom's house...date stamped 12/25. I can't provide link, because the site is not allowed here, but I googled photobucket, Hailey Dunn:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CQELUnCfhO0/TT5CSt-7CcI/AAAAAAAABqk/5p05F5pWyjg/s400/haileyslide1%255B1%255D.jpg

3^ Per BD**** there were no visitors at her house on the 26th. All the family went to Big Springs on Christmas day. Later to CD's mom's and then she spent the night with CD...coming home around noon on the 26th.

hollyblue
04-16-2011, 04:19 AM
The last credible, reliable sign of life from Hailey was at 9pm Sunday night, December 26, when her brother saw her playing xbox either in his room or in the living room.

I do think also that Billie saw her alive a little later - about 10:00pm that night. I think Hailey's demise may have started as early as shortly after that time.

The only other possible sign of life from Hailey was at 2:00pm the next day, Monday December 27, when the text message was sent to her friend MB, but I do not believe Hailey sent that text, unless she did so under duress.

I think the message to MB was an attempt at alibi, or an attempt to lure MB into abduction, either way, with the message being sent by Shawn, the named suspect, or an accomplice of his.

I think it's quite possible there were one or more other males involved with Shawn in Hailey's demise.

This is where it get's squirrely, imo. How was SA texting on BD's (HD) cell when according to pings..he was in Big Springs until 2:40. Where did BD's cell phone ping from when the text was sent?

Zoe Bogart
04-16-2011, 11:19 AM
At first I believed only DD's version of having seen Hailey last at 9 pm Sunday. Now I only believe she was with others on Saturday and spent the night at Clint's on Saturday/Christmas night, leaving CD's sometime on Sunday.

We've heard LE confirmed the store videos show Hailey on Sunday, no time given.

There were several "eye witnesses" who claimed to have seen Hailey on Monday. LE says, "no".

There was an odd text sent to Hailey's friend on Monday. Who sent that text? Shawn? Billie? Someone else? Was someone else in on it and helping to cover for SA? For BJD? For both?

I'm doubting DD's claim of 9 pm Sunday because of his lack of urgency to find his sister, his lack of searching, the fact that he spent a great deal of time in the early days of her disappearance playing his electronic games (per CD). What does DD know? Is he protecting someone? Is he afraid to talk? No matter, it must be horrible for him to know what he knows, even if it's just knowing his sister is missing.

But, for me, it's DD's lack of everything that makes me doubt everything was hunky dory all day Sunday until after he left that house. Were there ongoing fights? Lots of squabbles? An all around tumultuous atmosphere? I'm thinking it all led to a big blowup or something more sinister (the porn, the hobbies).

Please note, I'm in no way accusing or condemning DD. It's just that his lack of action makes me think something happened earlier or friction was in the air much earlier than the timeframe any of them have given out.

Soulmagent
04-16-2011, 11:33 PM
At first I believed only DD's version of having seen Hailey last at 9 pm Sunday. Now I only believe she was with others on Saturday and spent the night at Clint's on Saturday/Christmas night, leaving CD's sometime on Sunday.

There were several "eye witnesses" who claimed to have seen Hailey on Monday. LE says, "no".

There was an odd text sent to Hailey's friend on Monday. Who sent that text? Shawn? Billie? Someone else? Was someone else in on it and helping to cover for SA? For BJD? For both?

I'm doubting DD's claim of 9 pm Sunday because of his lack of urgency to find his sister, his lack of searching, the fact that he spent a great deal of time in the early days of her disappearance playing his electronic games (per CD). What does DD know? Is he protecting someone? Is he afraid to talk? No matter, it must be horrible for him to know what he knows, even if it's just knowing his sister is missing.

But, for me, it's DD's lack of everything that makes me doubt everything was hunky dory all day Sunday until after he left that house. Were there ongoing fights? Lots of squabbles? An all around tumultuous atmosphere? I'm thinking it all led to a big blowup or something more sinister (the porn, the hobbies).

Please note, I'm in no way accusing or condemning DD. It's just that his lack of action makes me think something happened earlier or friction was in the air much earlier than the timeframe any of them have given out.

I would not know anything about his action or inactions ,as we are not allowed to sleuth him. I dont think it is so much nothingness or no explainations just that we here are not allow to follow that path.

I think it is likey he has been asked not to speak to media or to anyone about the case as he is the most important witness LE has in any case they hope to build. IMO.

Zoe Bogart
04-17-2011, 02:13 AM
Don't worry, I wasn't basing my comments on sleuthing, but on what Clint himself said about his actions.

Melanie
04-17-2011, 02:40 AM
I've thought that a few times myself... it was a fair day, right after the holiday, wouldn't a young girl want to see her friends? An awfully long day inside that house, imo.

I hear ya. The day after Christmas is when teens want to go out and play with their new goodies. Would Hailey really want to stay at home all day with those <unusual people>? Of course my son rec'd a bike for Christmas, so he was out and about for most of the vacation. The only time was when he was sick (on Christmas Eve).

For Hailey to leave for an overnight, I can't imagine she would leave without taking any of her holiday gifts.

MOO

Mel

ThoughtFox
04-17-2011, 07:51 AM
Pulling this old thread up= I would like to know when Hailey was last seen/spoken to/visited with by someone OTHER than family.
Was it ever stated any where that she had hung out with school friends during the holidays??
So much time has passed :( I can't remember if any friends ever gave any statements about that week school was out.

There's never been anything released about Hailey's phone calls to friends or interactions with them before Christmas.

katydid23
04-17-2011, 08:01 PM
All of the Hailey threads are cold and dead. I had to go to page 7 of the Daily Links to find
the most recent post on Hailey's Forum. That makes me so sad. Where is she? Why aren't we hearing anything? Is anything happening behind the scenes?

Oriah
04-17-2011, 08:38 PM
All of the Hailey threads are cold and dead. I had to go to page 7 of the Daily Links to find
the most recent post on Hailey's Forum. That makes me so sad. Where is she? Why aren't we hearing anything? Is anything happening behind the scenes?

Bumping.

Where IS Hailey?

I don't think the threads are all cold and dead, katydid. I think there are still a lot of people paying attention to Hailey, and where she might be. JMO, of course.

I'm going with the Christmas photo as last seen.

katydid23
04-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Bumping.

Where IS Hailey?

I don't think the threads are all cold and dead, katydid. I think there are still a lot of people paying attention to Hailey, and where she might be. JMO, of course.

I'm going with the Christmas photo as last seen.

We have not heard if any of her friends or family heard from her on the 26th or 27th, have we?

It was Christmas break. Wouldn't she call or text some friends, talking about what she got for Xmas, and ask about them?

sreshowtime
04-17-2011, 09:05 PM
I would like to know when Hailey supposedly was at that Willow Inn , up in Snyder. I believe she had mentioned it on her FB?? Or it was mentioned somewhere. Maybe MS??

Was this a place where kids parents would rent rooms to have spend the night or birthday parties in?

Also has anyone ever heard if they have rodeos in the area?

Crosby87
04-18-2011, 05:15 AM
Jean Burroughs is certain she saw Hailey twice on December 27 and because LE haven't found any evidence in BD's house or car to suggest Hailey was harmed by either SA or BD, I believe Hailey was alive after noon on the 27th. I believe someone she knew lured her into their car and no one noticed. Since JB said she saw Hailey twice, it is possible she saw what Hailey was wearing on her feet.

<snipped>

Jean Burroughs, who has a beauty shop on 19th and Locust streets, said she saw the teenager twice between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Dec. 27.
First, Burroughs said she saw Hailey walking on East 19th Street
"I'm certain it was Hailey; I've known her for years," said Burroughs, who lives in a house behind the home on Chestnut Street that Billie Jean Dunn shared with Adkins and her two children.
Burroughs said she later saw Hailey walking down the alley behind her shop.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?partner=popular

Kamille
04-18-2011, 09:44 AM
I think the timed and dated video surveillence from the store on the 26th is the last known siting of Haley by anyone other than her immediate family.

And we still have no idea when that was. :banghead:

tehcloser
04-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Jean Burroughs is certain she saw Hailey twice on December 27 and because LE haven't found any evidence in BD's house or car to suggest Hailey was harmed by either SA or BD, I believe Hailey was alive after noon on the 27th. I believe someone she knew lured her into their car and no one noticed. Since JB said she saw Hailey twice, it is possible she saw what Hailey was wearing on her feet.

<snipped>

Jean Burroughs, who has a beauty shop on 19th and Locust streets, said she saw the teenager twice between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Dec. 27.
First, Burroughs said she saw Hailey walking on East 19th Street
"I'm certain it was Hailey; I've known her for years," said Burroughs, who lives in a house behind the home on Chestnut Street that Billie Jean Dunn shared with Adkins and her two children.
Burroughs said she later saw Hailey walking down the alley behind her shop.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?partner=popular

I don't believe JBurroughs, neither does LE.

sindydee
04-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Zoe Bogart http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

__________________________________________________ ______

Hi guys

(Above bolded my me)

I am interested to know if there is any information released on this? I have had a quick look around on here, but to be completely honest not sure where to find it, is it possible that someone could please point me in the right direction.? I too, am interested in finding out where it was sent from - could this be crossed referenced with SA or HD - and like you say above zoe - could there possibly be someone else in on it? OR was it acutally Hayley? Thanks x

sreshowtime
04-18-2011, 03:43 PM
I don't think LE ever released any specific info as to where the supposed text came from...I think only that a text was received.

all these 64 million dollar questions:)

hollyblue
04-19-2011, 12:35 AM
I'm going with the video surveillance at this point. I can understand being with the families all day Christmas Day, but find it highly unusual for her to be spending basically all day Sunday and Monday in that house....and no one seeing or hearing from her. Of course, we don't know when the last text/call from/to a friend---or sighting prior to the one on Monday afternoon. LE, imo, must feel pretty confident for some reason that the reported sightings on Monday don't hold up.

I keep thinking of her Gma saying she went over to CD's-- after RC and his family had left to return to OK, CD's no phone situation, and this being the approximate time of HD's last purported sighting at 3 - 3:30. Then CD choosing not to call LE when she's "discovered" missing on the 28th. Also, that she said she didn't say anything to CD concerning HD being afraid of SA. May be nothing....but I keep thinking about it. I also, keep thinking LE must have known "the situation" with these two families and yet never gave CD a lie detector test....just to eliminate him for investigative purposes.

If HD went missing on the afternoon of the 26th....never making it home from CD's, I really question myself now if I could believe BD would have been upset.

imo

Tugela
04-19-2011, 03:05 AM
LE never said that the monday sightings didn't hold up, they said they couldn't corrobrate them, which means they might or might not be true. They did say that a reported sighting didnt correlate with the electronic evidence, and by that I presume they were refering to the guy who claimed to have seen HD using the phone that day in the backyard. I would guess the phone records didnt show any traffic at that time and that would be their reason, however, it is quite possible that what the neighbor saw was her using an ipod (which looks a lot like a phone) rather than the cell phone, in which case there wouldn't be any phone records. So, that sighting may be accurate as well.

hollyblue
04-19-2011, 04:16 AM
Seems the main problem, and even with LE, besides the main two POI's is eliminating the how many other POI's in the case. There are so many scenarios one can construct, (with this group) but without any info...can't debunk. :banghead:

Knox
04-20-2011, 01:51 PM
Has the local media completely forgot Hailey? Why aren't they asking LE for a case update? Even if they have to publish a "no comment" piece and build it up with a time line and known facts. For gosh sakes, we're a week shy of five months since she went missing. What are Billie and Shawn up to these days, have their Attorney's been speaking to LE?

Where is Hailey?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soulmagent
04-20-2011, 07:15 PM
Has the local media completely forgot Hailey? Why aren't they asking LE for a case update? Even if they have to publish a "no comment" piece and build it up with a time line and known facts. For gosh sakes, we're a week shy of five months since she went missing. What are Billie and Shawn up to these days, have their Attorney's been speaking to LE?

Where is Hailey?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I knew where Hailey was. LE never really talked in this case.

They have removed the platform of BD going in the media and talking about the case. They have somehow shut Clint up and arreted people who may have been willing to help them sooner or later. They smirk on TV and make smart comments over the dispatch radio. I really hope they shock me with information on this case except I dont think in my heart they will. I am praying for a PI to come into the case and bust it wide open as I dont think CC PD has a d@mn clue. IMO and yes I am mad ,and distressed over this case and the lack of it ever being a recovery on LE part, no matter which direction that recovery.

While sometimes some of the best investigatorS still cannot locate the child, I have never seen anything like this case.

parker38
04-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Hi folks!

I feel the exact same way and have never seen a case
go in this direction, or I should say no direction.

I wonder if LE is waiting for a break and that's why
nothing has happened with any porn charges.

I agree, no updates at all about anything going on.
Some one needs to get the Media asking questions
and put the case back on the front burner.
It's ridiculous!

Knox
04-20-2011, 10:18 PM
I wish I knew where Hailey was. LE never really talked in this case.

They have removed the platform of BD going in the media and talking about the case. They have somehow shut Clint up and arreted people who may have been willing to help them sooner or later. They smirk on TV and make smart comments over the dispatch radio. I really hope they shock me with information on this case except I dont think in my heart they will. I am praying for a PI to come into the case and bust it wide open as I dont think CC PD has a d@mn clue. IMO and yes I am mad ,and distressed over this case and the lack of it ever being a recovery on LE part, no matter which direction that recovery.

While sometimes some of the best investigatorS still cannot locate the child, I have never seen anything like this case.

Starting to wonder if the CP was exaggerated?

You know as irritating as NG can be, at least she helped keep the national spotlight on Hailey's case and to a certain extent, pressure on LE.

If local media reads here. Please sharpen your pencils and make a few phone calls!

DA's Office
Texas Rangers
Mitchell County Sheriff
Colorado City PD
Attorney's for Billie and Shawn
Clint Dunn

Lifted
04-20-2011, 10:42 PM

I think so. I personally think most of the so called evidence that the media reported on is exaggerated.

I don't think they've had anything on anyone since Day 1.

They fumbled the ball from the very beginning and never recovered.

Soulmagent
04-20-2011, 11:40 PM

Nope. I always felt they were. I am starting to feel hope in the case , Hopefuly people will start waking up and paying attention in CC.:great:

SurfieTX
03-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Bumpity bump