PDA

View Full Version : 2011.04.29 - Day five of the trial - Sheri's friends and Meyers testimonies

Kimster
04-29-2011, 01:24 AM
Please don't post here until information about Friday's trial is released.

:tyou:

Stella5
04-29-2011, 09:57 AM
@nickpistor
Nicholas J.C. Pistor
Friends of sheri coleman set to testify today; and televangelist Joyce Meyer's deposition #colemantrial #stl

I'm assuming Meegan Turnbeaugh and Kathy LaPlante?

ynotdivein
04-29-2011, 10:00 AM
Found this site very helpful yesterday (:tyou: Kimster!)

http://www.chathousenews.com/2011/04/live-coleman-trial-updates.html

ynotdivein
04-29-2011, 10:02 AM
caseynolen: more expected from police computer tech Fri, he stopped just as he testified email threats came from "destroychris@gmail.com"

Kimster
04-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Waterloo, Ill (KSDK) -- A computer forensics expert is expected to testify at the Chris Coleman murder trial on Friday. <snipped>

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/256809/3/Computer-expert-testimony-continues-in-Coleman-trial

CCmakes3
04-29-2011, 11:48 AM
From this twitter site:

defense points out 3 corrections in CSI reports over time. Prosecutors point out they were all misspellings of boy's name.

Obviously the defense is trying to argue that everyone makes misspellings here and there, but the prosecution wisely pointed out that it's much more common to misspell a person's name (particularly when you don't really know them) than it is to misspell a common word like "opportunities," particularly in this day and age with spell-check, FCS! Garrett, for example, could be spelled with one or two t's or r's, but "opportunities" only has one correct spelling!

Bet Chris is wishing he would've known what that squiggly red line meant under all of his words before he hit "send!" :loser:

Brian5671
04-29-2011, 12:00 PM
the wording of the threat letters with the mis spelling of common words to me is one of the most damning pieces of evidence against cc...
1. Could someone hack into his computer? Sure-unlikely, but possible
2. Would the hacker really know to check out his documents so he could misspell the same words like CC did? Very very unlikely...

ynotdivein
04-29-2011, 12:03 PM
republictimes: #colemantrial crime scene photos, video shown to start Day 5, including large scratches on Coleman's arm; Sheri's friends to testify.

ynotdivein
04-29-2011, 12:04 PM
"The photographs showed visible red patches on one forearm, and two red scratches on the other. Coleman told detectives he got the scratches from punching an ambulance gurney."
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_7c4a5e64-7263-11e0-a37f-001a4bcf6878.html

Brian5671
04-29-2011, 12:20 PM
"The photographs showed visible red patches on one forearm, and two red scratches on the other. Coleman told detectives he got the scratches from punching an ambulance gurney."
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_7c4a5e64-7263-11e0-a37f-001a4bcf6878.html

and we know that someone saw the marks before he punched the gurney.
-
hopefully there is CC's skin/dna under some one's fingernails-that would probably do it...

ynotdivein
04-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Little flurry of tweets at Chathouse... One being this:

Brpkelly: Friends testify at #Colemantrial that Sheri said Coleman wanted divorce cuz "Me and my kids were keeping him from his destiny."

and this:

nickpistor: Friend testifies that Sheri Coleman said her husband beat her, prompting swift defense objection

Wrinkles
04-29-2011, 01:22 PM
Hiya All,

Brian, you are so right. It would take a very clever hacker to study the misspellings of someone, how they use "U" and "CAPS" at the end of a sentence and oddball contractions, and then to mimic those things in threatening letters and then on walls i.e. to setup Chris as the murderer. But wait, wasn't it Chris trying to setup a Phantom murderer?

ynotdivein
04-29-2011, 01:32 PM
The flurry of tweets continues. Info that CC asked the ministry if they would be able to see "sexual texts his wife was sending" and that the ministry shortly thereafter discovered his ties with TL.

One of Sheri's friends saved a text Sheri sent her, informing her that CC said Sheri and the kids were getting in the way of his job.

The judge struck the witness's testimony that Sheri told her CC beat her.

Mendara
04-29-2011, 01:59 PM
This case is so very sad. As a married women myself with two boys this case is frightening and this TL woman is evil to the core just as much as CC and I am not convince that she didn't ask him to get rid of his family. The evil one has to have in their core to sleep with a friend's husband who has two beautiful babies and not think of how disgusting that is, I don't care if he wasn't sleeping with his wife. HIS WIFE is YOUR FRIENd and doesn't know that YOU are the cause for her MARRIAGE failing.

What a disgusting person. For CC he and that church are all evil people evil cold and evil.

I am so mad.

ynotdivein
04-29-2011, 02:21 PM
As minimal as the text info is today, I was glad to hear that there was apparently evidence on both CC's arms. The way I remember back in the way-back machine right after this happened, it was reported that he had a scratch on one arm, which he initially told a witness (maybe an EMT?) he didn't remember how he got, but which he later told his father he got while punching a gurney.

Scratches on one arm and red marks on the other. That "gurney" apparently fought back.

Brian, I'm with you in hoping there was recoverable DNA under the victims' nails. But would we have already heard about that? It seems the prosecution put the ME and Baden on the stand early and are now on to motive, so how much more might we hear about the results from the crime scene?

stmarysmead
04-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Cincotta testified that she was in charge of cell phones for Joyce Meyer Ministries and got an e-mail from Chris Coleman in mid-December 2008. That is when he started having sex with Lintz, she testified Thursday.

Coleman told Cincotta his wife sent him an explicit picture and he wanted to make sure the computer techs at the ministries would not be able to see it. She checked and told him they couldn't.

Then she heard from Sheri Coleman about her marital problems. She got suspicious about the cell phone traffic and pulled the records for Chris Coleman's ministry phone. She found all the calls to Lintz.

She took the info to Danny Meyer, the televangelist's son and an executive with the ministries. She said the affair would have cost Chris Coleman his job and another ministries employee had been fired for an affair. She said a divorce would not have caused him to be fired.

Chris Coleman's police interrogation video was shown to jurors earlier this week and included his statement that Danny Meyer confronted him about the calls from Lintz and told him to keep his personal life private. At that point Coleman said he got a personal cell phone.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/29/1689670/sheri-colemans-friends-to-testify.html#ixzz1KwCkFLWF

stmarysmead
04-29-2011, 02:25 PM
So Danny Meyer did know and just told him to "keep his personal life private."

stmarysmead
04-29-2011, 02:28 PM
She said Chris Coleman beat her in the summer of 2008, she went to his boss, televangelist Meyer, about it and she ordered them into couples counseling if Chris Coleman wanted to keep his job.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/29/1689670/sheri-colemans-friends-to-testify.html#ixzz1KwDu1MzM

So it was because of a BEATINH that they wee ordered into counseling!!!

Stella5
04-29-2011, 02:31 PM
"Another friend of Sheri's, Stephanie Jones, saved the text messages she received from Sheri on December 27, 2008. Sheri's text said, "Chris wants a divorce. He said me and my kids are in the way of his job." "

"Vanessa Riegeris, a neighbor of the Coleman's, testified that in the fall of 2008, Chris told her that he was thinking divorcing Sheri after the holidays"

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/256809/3/Friends-Sheri-Coleman-knew-Chris-wanted-a-divorce

who knew?
04-29-2011, 02:34 PM
and we know that someone saw the marks before he punched the gurney.
-
hopefully there is CC's skin/dna under some one's fingernails-that would probably do it...

I hope so - is there a possibility that the prosecution is waiting until the end to present this evidence? It would make more sense to present it at the time the scratches were shown. But maybe they want to wait so it will be fresh in the jurors minds?

IDK - just wondering about it. He was scratched - unless he got those while getting rid of evidence, there has to be dna under someone's nails.

Stella5
04-29-2011, 02:37 PM
She took the info to Danny Meyer, the televangelist's son and an executive with the ministries. She said the affair would have cost Chris Coleman his job and another ministries employee had been fired for an affair. She said a divorce would not have caused him to be fired.[/url]

So... if we are to believe that there is no "divorce and you lose your job policy", which at this point I feel there probably was at that point in time and JMM went into CYA mode... but there is a "have an illicit affair with your wife's bff policy"... and JMM knew about the affair... why wasn't Chris fired? It's contradictory IMO.

Stella5
04-29-2011, 02:39 PM
I hope so - is there a possibility that the prosecution is waiting until the end to present this evidence? It would make more sense to present it at the time the scratches were shown. But maybe they want to wait so it will be fresh in the jurors minds?

IDK - just wondering about it. He was scratched - unless he got those while getting rid of evidence, there has to be dna under someone's nails.

I think the prosecutions strategy was to open the trial with the shocking photos of the crime scene, move onto motive (TL and all the lewd photos videos for added disgust & shock value) and the witnesses about the state of the marriage and then come back to finish it up with forensics. Other than Baden's TOD, we haven't heard any forensics yet.

Stella5
04-29-2011, 02:44 PM
caseynolen: more expected from police computer tech Fri, he stopped just as he testified email threats came from "destroychris@gmail.com"

It's been awhile since I've opened a gmail account, but don't they require you to enter a second email for contact & password recovery purposes? If I'm remembering that right, it would be hysterical if it turns out to be CC's JMM email addy.

Maja
04-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Seems rather insensitive/evasive for JM to put whatever "ministry" trip as a priority over the investigation of the brutal murder of three people whe knew. JMO

Maja
04-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Seems rather insensitive/evasive for JM to put whatever "ministry" trip as a priority over the investigation of the brutal murder of three people she knew. JMO

Additionally, the recorded testimony is one-way. No room for cross. Could the court demand she take the stand?

GolferChick
04-29-2011, 03:12 PM
So... if we are to believe that there is no "divorce and you lose your job policy", which at this point I feel there probably was at that point in time and JMM went into CYA mode... but there is a "have an illicit affair with your wife's bff policy"... and JMM knew about the affair... why wasn't Chris fired? It's contradictory IMO.

I agree Stella! I've seen people get fired in the secular, for-profit world for sending sexually-explicit content over a company network, cell phone or Blackberry device!!! And for CC to lie that Sheri was sending explicit emails to his phone just enrages me. And it seems the ministry turned a blind eye to this affair!

Stella5
04-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Additionally, the recorded testimony is one-way. No room for cross. Could the court demand she take the stand?

I still have an issue that Wharton allowed this. It's like she conveniently scheduled this conference, because the next one isn't until July!

Just for clarity though, both sides got to question Joyce in the taped deposition. A deposition with your lawyers present are very similar to a court room appearance, you just don't have the judge & jury. They both get to ask questions, object to questions, and basically duke out what you will or will not answer.

stmarysmead
04-29-2011, 03:25 PM
"Chris told her that he was leaving her when she got back from Florida," said Kathy LaPlante, Sheri's friend and Joyce Meyer Ministries employee. "He told her that he hated her, never loved her. She said Chris just exploded on the phone. She told him that she would never leave him. She said to him, `What are you going to do? Kill me?'"

Sheri Coleman changed her name on her Facebook account and changed her status from married to single.

"She told me that there was a crazy lady wouldn't leave her alone," said Stefanie Jones, Sheri Coleman's friend. Sheri Coleman told Jones about Lintz, too.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/29/1689709/previous-story-it-was-like-she.html#ixzz1KwS2nPUQ

Stella5
04-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Joyce Meyer testified that Coleman could have lost job for an adulterous affair #colemantrial #stl

So why wasn't he fired? They knew about the affair, yet he was still at JMM.

stmarysmead
04-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Brpkelly Brian Kelly
Joyce and Daniel Meyer say Coleman quickly accepted counseling and Chris said things were getting better. #Colemantrial

stmarysmead
04-29-2011, 03:29 PM
republictimes Republic-Times
#colemantrial Joyce Meyer video shown. Coleman requested and received May 4 off because "wasn't feeling good." Affair could've affected job.

Stella5
04-29-2011, 03:30 PM
#colemantrial J Meyer taped depo.. said Coleman wasn't himself the months before murders & called in sick May 4 -possibly for 1st time ever.

Stella5
04-29-2011, 03:30 PM
#colemantrial JMM HR reads policy - if employee is "divorced since being born again.." "ask questions." Inquire about morals.

Stella5
04-29-2011, 03:32 PM
‎#colemantrial JMM CEO D Meyer said Coleman told him calls to Florida were to talk to Tara Lintz's *husband, for marital advice.

Uhmm.... okay... what husband. And sorry the IT lady already said you knew about the affair Danny!

stmarysmead
04-29-2011, 03:35 PM
‎#colemantrial JMM CEO D Meyer said Coleman told him calls to Florida were to talk to Tara Lintz's *husband, for marital advice.

Uhmm.... okay... what husband. And sorry the IT lady already said you knew about the affair Danny!

He's a liar, no doubt.

Kimster
04-29-2011, 03:35 PM

Why is anyone trying to hide the truth? What kind of a hold does CC have on these people??? :furious:

Are they just having a hard time admitting there was such evil lurking in their midst?

stmarysmead
04-29-2011, 03:38 PM
With this case, our cup runneth over with terrible behavior.

stmarysmead
04-29-2011, 03:41 PM
I guess Meyer assumed Tara's HUSBAND had sent Chris the naked pictures of Tara as part of his marital counseling.

Kimster
04-29-2011, 03:42 PM
With this case, our cup runneth over with terrible behavior.

Yes, this is really really bad. I appreciate everyone's restraint in posting how we REALLY feel so we can keep from having TOS violations. I'll tell you what, I can't blame anyone for the anger because you don't even want to know what I'm thinking about this case behind the scenes. :snooty:

Brian5671
04-29-2011, 03:59 PM
If he never called out sick and then takes the night of 5/4 off (I think he was working nights) and that's the night of the murders...another "coincidence" for the jury to reconcile....
-
and if he 'wasnt feeling good' how did he take 2 trips to the gym, play catch with his son, go for ice cream etc????

Kimster
04-29-2011, 04:00 PM
If he never called out sick and then takes the night of 5/4 off (I think he was working nights) and that's the night of the murders...another "coincidence" for the jury to reconcile....

And he was so sick that he played catch with his sons and went out for snow cones? Whatever.

Brian5671
04-29-2011, 04:04 PM
Another thing is becoming crystal clear--we will not see CC testify--he would be chopped to pieces by the prosecution on cross examination which could actually takes weeks to go through all his inconsistencies here...

Kimster
04-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Brian, you added to your post, didn't you? :lol: We were thinking the same thing. :highfive:

Brian5671
04-29-2011, 04:08 PM
Brian, you added to your post, didn't you? :lol: We were thinking the same thing. :highfive:

yup-I went back and edited...thought of tht right as i hit enter...

Kimster
04-29-2011, 04:09 PM
Sheri - "Chris wants a divorce. A couple days ago he said me & my kids are in the way of his job." <snipped> http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Jury-in-Coleman-trial-watches-video-of-crime-scene-120967479.html

There you have it. Sheri and the boys were in the way of CC's job. Premeditated executions.

:gavel: Case over.

Kimster
04-29-2011, 04:56 PM
kmoxnews: RT @Brpkelly: #Colemantrial done for week. Chaplain says Coleman "stoic, absolutely not hysterical" when told about deaths.

Kimster
04-29-2011, 04:56 PM
kmoxnewskmoxnews: RT @Brpkelly: According to police officer at #Colemantrial Chris told father to call "Sheri's best friend in Fla" while in ambulance after killings.

stmarysmead
04-29-2011, 04:59 PM
No question Coleman is utterly obsessed. His CHILDREN are dead. Slaughtered in their beds.

And he's thinking of Tara.

Stella5
04-29-2011, 05:07 PM
kmoxnews: RT @Brpkelly: #Colemantrial done for week. Chaplain says Coleman "stoic, absolutely not hysterical" when told about deaths.

I've never seen anyone stoicly beat up a gurney :floorlaugh:

Kimster
04-29-2011, 05:07 PM
No question Coleman is utterly obsessed. His CHILDREN are dead. Slaughtered in their beds.

And he's thinking of Tara.

He couldn't wait for her to learn he was free.

Stella5
04-29-2011, 05:08 PM
-
and if he 'wasnt feeling good' how did he take 2 trips to the gym, play catch with his son, go for ice cream etc????

And my big question is why did he belong to two gyms? One in Waterloo, and Golds in South County? Golds is not cheap, so why the two memberships?!?

Stella5
04-29-2011, 05:18 PM
#colemantrial defense atty attempts to strike chaplain testimony. Atty said he saw chaplain leave with bible. Testimony stands.

Knox
04-29-2011, 05:38 PM
#colemantrial defense atty attempts to strike chaplain testimony. Atty said he saw chaplain leave with bible. Testimony stands.

Why did the defense attorney want to strike his testimony?

Stella5
04-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Why did the defense attorney want to strike his testimony?

Because he's the one that testified CC had the marks (defensive wounds) to his arms and asked Chris about them before Chris started beating up the gurney. He also said Chris was stoic, and not hysterical when told of the murders.

Kimster
04-29-2011, 06:40 PM
Not sure what this tweet means?

"ChrisHayesTV: #colemantrial looking back @ notes, drawn to the fact Coleman wrote down his Mistress' dog birthday (&name Gizmo), while wife cried for help"

harleysnana
04-29-2011, 07:01 PM
The Colemans' neighbor, Vanessa Riegerix, said Chris Coleman told her he
wanted a divorce and expressed unhappiness with their sex life and his wife's
spending habits. Garett Coleman was supposed to spend the night with
Riegerix's son the night of the murders, but Riegerix said Chris Coleman
declined, saying, "It wasn't a good night."
:(

http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/29/1689709/previous-story-it-was-like-she.html#ixzz1KwS2nPUQ

Kimster
04-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Meyer said that she did not know of Coleman’s affair with Lintz until after the killings. She said she was aware Chris and Sheri were having marital problems. She said Chris told her, “Sheri was controlling. No matter what he did it wasn’t enough and he was tired of it.”<snipped>

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/04/29/coleman-trial-the-reason-for-divorce/

A complete summary of the day's testimony at link.

SMCG101
04-29-2011, 07:48 PM
OK...Chris Hayes on Fox 2 said it was apparent from crime scene photos that Sherri put up a fight as there were several marks on her neck and across her lower chin and she had black eyes. Now CC has marks on his arm. WHY WHY WHY did they not have the marks on his arm analyzed? If he has scratches then there is DNA somewhere! Why would the LE let this HUGE detail go???

KMouse
04-29-2011, 08:05 PM
This case sure breaks your heart. Thinking of that woman pretending to be the wife and cancelling a Disney trip.
:banghead:

Kimster
04-29-2011, 08:09 PM
OK...Chris Hayes on Fox 2 said it was apparent from crime scene photos that Sherri put up a fight as there were several marks on her neck and across her lower chin and she had black eyes. Now CC has marks on his arm. WHY WHY WHY did they not have the marks on his arm analyzed? If he has scratches then there is DNA somewhere! Why would the LE let this HUGE detail go???

Hopefully we'll learn more about this from testimony next week.

By the way, WELCOME to the forum! I'm glad you joined us! I just wish it would have been under better circumstances! This is such a heartbreaker!

:wagon:

Stella5
04-29-2011, 08:17 PM

I've found two things in regards to this... obviously they collected samples from Chris. We have yet to hear what those samples turned up in testing. I still think some of the biggest bombs are coming Monday & Tuesday before the prosecution rests. We haven't heard any of the forensics, other than TOD... and we haven't heard of all the evidence that was reportedly collected along the highway to the gym.

"Illinois State Police crime scene technician **** Keller testified Friday about collected evidence from Coleman's body as he was interrogated, including taking photos of scratches on his right forearm.
Defense attorney Stern asked whether Coleman was cooperative. Keller said he was."

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/29/1689670/sheri-colemans-friends-to-testify.html#ixzz1Kxd0QfGl

"The defense asked the crime scene investigators if any of the evidence collected at the scene implicated Chris coleman in the crimes? They said no, because they didn't analyze the evidence, just collected."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/256809/3/Friends-Sheri-Coleman-was-in-troubled-marriage

SMCG101
04-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome!! I am going to sit in on this trial Monday. Hopefully I can get a seat. I have thought CC guilty since the news reported the story but after seeing TL yesterday now I KNOW without a doubt he is and there should be a civil lawsuit brought against her! She BLATANTLY walks into that court room like she takes personal satisfaction that a man would kill for her! Glad I was not there yesterday because I seriously know that I would have yelled and called her every name in the book! God help me but those two are pure EVIL!

Stella5
04-29-2011, 08:19 PM
Meyer said that she did not know of Coleman’s affair with Lintz until after the killings. She said she was aware Chris and Sheri were having marital problems. She said Chris told her, “Sheri was controlling. No matter what he did it wasn’t enough and he was tired of it.”<snipped>

A complete summary of the day's testimony at link.

Seriously??? He was just pissed that she wouldn't consent to a divorce. That's the only control she had over his life and that's why she's dead now. He's so narcissistic! As for JMM I've decided to just not say anything, don't want a TO.

panthera
04-29-2011, 08:20 PM
-
Exactly what I'd like to know. Obviously he wasn't really physically ill. But for someone who almost never took time off from work, how convenient the "real killer" chose that particular night to kill his family.
:maddening:
MOO

Stella5
04-29-2011, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the welcome!! I am going to sit in on this trial Monday. Hopefully I can get a seat. I have thought CC guilty since the news reported the story but after seeing TL yesterday now I KNOW without a doubt he is and there should be a civil lawsuit brought against her! She BLATANTLY walks into that court room like she takes personal satisfaction that a man would kill for her! Glad I was not there yesterday because I seriously know that I would have yelled and called her every name in the book! God help me but those two are pure EVIL!

Welcome!!! Good luck getting a seat! I read somewhere you have to get your name on a list for the day you want to go... not sure if that is really true or not.

SMCG101
04-29-2011, 08:21 PM
So with this:

"The defense asked the crime scene investigators if any of the evidence collected at the scene implicated Chris coleman in the crimes? They said no, because they didn't analyze the evidence, just collected."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/256...ubled-marriage

They never had it analyzed or what is going on? I hope and pray that every detail is covered. There needs to be justice done for those precious kids

SMCG101
04-29-2011, 08:25 PM
Wonder who to contact to get my name on the list? I keep hearing how surprised the media is that there is not many people showing up as they thought.

KMouse
04-29-2011, 08:28 PM

I am surprised about this too. This trial had been coming for how long and JMM couldn't alter her schedule?

Stella5
04-29-2011, 08:39 PM
So with this:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/256...ubled-marriage

They never had it analyzed or what is going on? I hope and pray that every detail is covered. There needs to be justice done for those precious kids

That testimony was from the Crime Scene tech. The only thing they do is collect the evidence, so of course they couldn't conclusively testify whether or not it implicated Chris. We've yet to hear what the Crime Lab found on the swabs from those wounds... or if there is DNA under any of the victims fingernails.

We also have LE & Crime Scene techs saying the boys bodies were cold to the touch. If they've only been dead an hour, they wouldn't already be cold. Not to mention rigor mortis & livor mortis setting in.

panthera
04-29-2011, 09:04 PM
That testimony was from the Crime Scene tech. The only thing they do is collect the evidence, so of course they couldn't conclusively testify whether or not it implicated Chris. We've yet to hear what the Crime Lab found on the swabs from those wounds... or if there is DNA under any of the victims fingernails.

We also have LE & Crime Scene techs saying the boys bodies were cold to the touch. If they've only been dead an hour, they wouldn't already be cold. Not to mention rigor mortis & livor mortis setting in.
BBM

Definitely not, since they were inside a controlled environment (occupied house where presumably the a/c wasn't set low) and in bed.

Knox
04-29-2011, 10:42 PM
Paul also testified that as Chris and his father were discussing calling Sheri’s family to inform them of the deaths, Coleman asked his father to call “Sheri’s best friend, Terri, in Florida.” He says Coleman got the her number from his phone and gave it to his father. The name Paul heard as Terri, was actually Coleman’s alleged mistress Tara Lintz.

I can't stop thinking about whether TL knew that Chris was going to murder Sheri, Garett and Gavin. Why have his Father call her? When I read she wore his "promise" ring to court and her testimony seemed so emotionless? Her best friend and her two children were murdered, not even a tear?

Joyce Meyer testified that she has known Chris since he was ‘little boy’ and hired him in 1998. She said he had worked his way up to become her personal security guard and was being paid $100,000 a year.

Here's the reason he was not fired for the affair. JM's son knew about TL and did not tell JM? I call Bumpkus on that one. They all knew, but he was given a pass. I also think Chris's family knew about the affair. I've really tried to hold my tongue as far as JMM is concerned. I've seen her televised services and well ...

Stella5
04-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Wonder who to contact to get my name on the list? I keep hearing how surprised the media is that there is not many people showing up as they thought.

More info for you... You have to call the Court Clerk in Monroe County and ask her to put you on a list for the day you want to attend. Then she calls you the night before if you're chosen to get a seat. The number of spectator seats is extremely limited and the number of people who want them are about 5 people for every seat. Good luck!

Rhyme & Reason
04-29-2011, 11:18 PM
I can't stop thinking about whether TL knew that Chris was going to murder Sheri, Garett and Gavin. Why have his Father call her? When I read she wore his "promise" ring to court and her testimony seemed so emotionless? Her best friend and her two children were murdered, not even a tear?

Here's the reason he was not fired for the affair. JM's son knew about TL and did not tell JM? I call Bumpkus on that one. They all knew, but he was given a pass. I also think Chris's family knew about the affair. I've really tried to hold my tongue as far as JMM is concerned. I've seen her televised services and well ...

When it comes to JMM I've been biting my tongue & sitting on my hands LOL

ohiogirl
04-29-2011, 11:56 PM
This si total BS. JMM knew there was a problem with CC, thought it would go away

If you make a policy you have to have the wherewithal to follow through with it
they hidbehind their "christian connection"
they make me sick!!!!
sorry my beliefs