PDA

View Full Version : Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Paulette
07-02-2011, 07:39 PM
The chart for the post above. Thanks Leomoon for the detailed instructions.

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/4407/inmateanthony.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/inmateanthony.gif/)

Wow, it's so weensy. I gave the chart a late Sag rising. If you get a magnifying glass you can see "Medea", "Caylee" & "Cosicosi" transiting Mars & natal "Medea" in the 12th house.

Leomoon80
07-02-2011, 07:49 PM
The chart for the post above. Thanks Leomoon for the detailed instructions.

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/4407/inmateanthony.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/inmateanthony.gif/)

Wow, it's so weensy. I gave the chart a late Sag rising. If you get a magnifying glass you can see "Medea", "Caylee" & "Cosicosi" transiting Mars & natal "Medea" in the 12th house.

Ha ha, I can see it just fine! You may want to just practice however, you can change the sizes there on that link too.....

Good 1st attempt Paulette, and I see Medea and Caylee......and that you used Feb 25. 2008 for the Transits.

Thanks for adding them. It is rather incredible to see them isn't it?......:( Over Uranus that planet of strange experiences, disappearances and erratic behaviors) I believe TR Pluto over Neptune shows us that Chloroform was used then (Neptune rules gasses)

Tuba
07-02-2011, 07:52 PM
And, anudder thing, girlies, take a squint at post #479 and the face Prisoner is mugging behind and at Jose Angel Baez. And do remember, she had RELEASED the balance of The Team in favour of Ann Finnell, and now states she is GOING to rely on this "brilliant Constitutional lawyer" who claims the FL D.P. unconstitutional on its face. Whoops! Goilies, someone just fell flat on her notorious FACE (surely ONE for the Ages and most assuredly a marked "TEN out of TEN".) Guess WHO!

Paulette
07-02-2011, 08:08 PM
snipped: "Good 1st attempt Paulette, and I see Medea and Caylee......and that you used Feb 25. 2008 for the Transits."

Thanks Leo, I'd like it a bit bigger so one can see the catastrophe developing in the 12th house.

Have you ever seen the Tom & Jerry cartoons where the devil is on one shoulder and an angel on the other prodding Tom to do the right/wrong thing? I'd say Neptune was the devil, whispering in her ear, "Here's your chance, make a bid for freedom." Notice Saturn transiting 5 Virgo making a trine to her natal Neptune. That aspect is the angel warning her off - but she's too excited & wants to go live the "Beautiful Life".

----------------------------------------------

gamom
07-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Ha ha, I can see it just fine! You may want to just practice however, you can change the sizes there on that link too.....

Good 1st attempt Paulette, and I see Medea and Caylee......and that you used Feb 25. 2008 for the Transits.

Thanks for adding them. It is rather incredible to see them isn't it?......:( Over Uranus that planet of strange experiences, dissapearances and erratic behaviors) I believe TR Pluto over Neptune shows us that Chloroform was used then (Neptune rules gasses)

I thought I remember reading that Neptune also rules water? That is why this is so interesting even the stars are leaving us in the dark.

Leomoon80
07-02-2011, 09:00 PM
snipped: "Good 1st attempt Paulette, and I see Medea and Caylee......and that you used Feb 25. 2008 for the Transits."

Thanks Leo, I'd like it a bit bigger so one can see the catastrophe developing in the 12th house.

Have you ever seen the Tom & Jerry cartoons where the devil is on one shoulder and an angel on the other prodding Tom to do the right/wrong thing? I'd say Neptune was the devil, whispering in her ear, "Here's your chance, make a bid for freedom." Notice Saturn transiting 5 Virgo making a trine to her natal Neptune. That aspect is the angel warning her off - but she's too excited & wants to go live the "Beautiful Life".

----------------------------------------------

Try using larger then a 63% (I think I use 75%) gif size on Astro.com 1st.

I can't imagine really what goes on in Casey's head, nor would i want to exchange places with her. (in her head that is!) far too complicated to live in there. :(

Gamom: Remember too, Neptune is also the planet of dissolution. Things are seldom as they "appear" with Neptune vibes.
Often what IS then "is not"
Or just fades away....into smoke and mirrors.

gamom
07-02-2011, 09:08 PM
I have to "ditto" everything said in this post. I can look at the charts all day, but I can't read them. I rely on the talents of those who can to tell what they say. I have ordered a couple of books to read about beginning astrology, but in the meantime, I'm astrology "dumb".

I'm very grateful for everyone who contributes here.

Ditto. I love to read all of the astrologers posts. I dont understand them half the time at first so I have to read them over and over. Thanks for all of you patience as I know it must be frustrating dealing with us lay people asking what seems to be the obvious sometimes. I have to ordered a book just so I can understand these posts a little more.

salvarenga
07-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Didn't want the you guys to miss this..(I posted this in the main forum as well.) Cindy's pants stay on fire! I was in Target earlier tonight to pick up doggie treats and I nearly fell over in the floor when I came across these.......

http://www.nylabone.com/product-finder/by-product-type/healthy-livingtrade-coq10-chlorophyll.htm

http://i51.tinypic.com/2zsoadt.jpg

Um Cindy...even though we know now there's no way you could have been searching on that computer in March....turns out Chlorphyll must not be too bad for dogs afterall. As a matter of fact, I bought my pups some of these tonight.

MeenaMom
07-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Cannot wait until we finally get an accurate birthtime for ICA :)

What I like about the Sag rising chart it would make Jupiter her chart ruler and the downside of Jupiter is GRANDIOSE thinking. Belief the ego self can do no wrong. And that thinking can give one a Haughty nature thinking they are better than anyone else.That would go with what we know about our inmate.
Neptune in the first ~LIAR Liar pants on fire.. Neptune on the downside rules delusion, Illusion. Neptune in the first would give one the ability to lie to the self and believe it. Perhaps giving the native the ability to get others to drink her koolaid.
Neptune in the first could give some glamour to the native and people in her immediate surroundings could be "Glamourized" (borrowing the word from the True Blood series) by her. Being Glamourized is to be put in a state of unknowing that your about to be sucked by a vampire.

The more I think about her looking like a horse the more it fits.

My two cents FWIW

katydid23
07-03-2011, 04:16 AM
Cannot wait until we finally get an accurate birthtime for ICA :)

What I like about the Sag rising chart it would make Jupiter her chart ruler and the downside of Jupiter is GRANDIOSE thinking. Belief the ego self can do no wrong. And that thinking can give one a Haughty nature thinking they are better than anyone else.That would go with what we know about our inmate.
Neptune in the first ~LIAR Liar pants on fire.. Neptune on the downside rules delusion, Illusion. Neptune in the first would give one the ability to lie to the self and believe it. Perhaps giving the native the ability to get others to drink her koolaid.
Neptune in the first could give some glamour to the native and people in her immediate surroundings could be "Glamourized" (borrowing the word from the True Blood series) by her. Being Glamourized is to be put in a state of unknowing that your about to be sucked by a vampire.

The more I think about her looking like a horse the more it fits.

My two cents FWIW
I agree about the Sag rising. My guess is either Gemini or Sag on the ascendant. I do agree that she has a Sag rising face. And her 'living on the edge' fits as well. Optimism run amok.

I also like the Moon in Cancer being in the 7th like that as it seems to fit. She is very clingy and needy in her emotional, romantic relationships,[moon/7th] but also secretive and closed off, like the crab can be. Moon in Cancer in the 7th can be difficult because they may crave intimacy, while rejecting it at the same time. Look at Tony L. He THOUGHT he knew everything about ICA, and thought they were close. Yet he knew next to nothing about her in reality. And still he was the only person she wanted to speak to and to reach out to, in spite of betraying him on so many levels. [ Moon sq Venus]

Morgenstern
07-03-2011, 06:17 AM
Medea with Mars alone is already hammer! (why is the chartowner inmate anthony?) She is so young, I think she had no idea about herself (before 2008). Very sad. (her sun conj my moon)

I understand the sagg AC, but also like the Lion AC

Unfortunately, In her chart the pisces and Neptun influence is remarkable. Things may remain a mystery..

MeenaMom
07-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Something is bothering me and more now since this picture of ICA being ten years younger than herself now thankfully not being allowed in closing.

I don't know if y'all are privvy to this but CA since the beginning of this has ALWAYS leaked pictures to the local and national media of ICA as a child and she keeps doing it!
I know there is mother devotion but ICA is grown and was grown when the crime was commited its as if CA will never let ICA grow up and suffer the consequences of a grown up. Where in CA's chart would I find this?
Her insistance of feeding the media pictures of ICA as a child just seems so bizarre. :maddening:
It can't be as simple as the Geminii sun and Geminii's eternal youth?

Lovejac
07-03-2011, 11:22 AM
This is SO interesting to me!

The State began their Closing at exactly 9:17 am

The Defense just began their Closing at exactly 11:17 am

Tuba
07-03-2011, 08:14 PM
In fact, my "all too educated guess" is Prisoner bears the user and ambition of the Capricorn ASC all too smoothly. If she HAD Sagittarius rising, placement of Saturn moves to House 2.

BTW, did anyone actually look at the expressions of Prisoner as she comes from behind right at Jose Baez. I do acknowledge there are many damning expressions to choose from but, frankly, this one has her dead to rights.

Never did return to view Dr. Arhpad Vass testimony.

MeenaMom, I would avoid those stretches of sympathetic Understanding toward Prisoner. Can we really agree w. the sacrifice of Cherub under any circs.?

Tuba
07-03-2011, 08:24 PM
BTW, yes once more, is that the rumoured birth cert. may well be the correct House but reversed in time of day. IOW, is she or isn't she a user w. money, richesse beyond her actual means as her noticeable focus, and way over the board w. social and "professional ambitions"?

Another reminder, ICA=Indicted Casey Anthony but I admitted DO avoid any mitigation of her actual criminal status while in custody. Has she ever even been far from custodial attachment? The ans. is decidedly and demonstrably not

Paulette
07-03-2011, 08:50 PM
In fact, my "all too educated guess" is Prisoner bears the user and ambition of the Capricorn ASC all too smoothly. If she HAD Sagittarius rising, placement of Saturn moves to House 2.

BTW, did anyone actually look at the expressions of Prisoner as she comes from behind right at Jose Baez. I do acknowledge there are many damning expressions to choose from but, frankly, this one has her dead to rights.

Never did return to view Dr. Arhpad Vass.

MeenaMom, I would avoid those stretches of sympathetic Understanding toward Prisoner. Can we really agree w. the sacrifice of Cherub under any circs.?

You betcha I looked. She can turn vicious in the blink of an eye. Of course that's all OUR fault for daring to hold her feet to the fire.

Maybe I'll try CAP rising & see if I can wring an Arabic Part out of it - because when you have the first one, more follow.

TakingALook
07-03-2011, 10:44 PM
I am so glad that HHJBP recessed this evening before the SA got up to finish their final remarks.

Tomorrow will be a Fresh day with Fresh Eyes, clearer minds etc.

Would any charts tell us what we might expect for the prosecution team tomorrow.....in regard to their making this delivery -- right before it will be handed to the Jurors to take to deliberations? TIA

Astral Star
07-04-2011, 01:53 AM
read post 453 and 454 on the calendar for October 14, 2008. The Day of the INDICTMENT. It was somewhat important, you much realise.

Thanks, as always Tuba.

I'm still enmeshed in Kyron's case and can't stand the vibe around ICA's case simultaneously, so have been avoiding her. -- However, I fear I'm being drawn in for the dramatic conclusion.

Still, I'm lost! Is the calendar and posts that you refer to (BBM) in a totally different thread. Or???

I feel stupid asking this, but TIA for the enlightenment! :)

I'm soooo happy to see you are back! :woohoo:

FifthEssence
07-04-2011, 02:27 AM
LINK TO ASTRO CALENDAR, this one leading you back to June '08. You can take it from there.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=5&week=&month=6&year=2008

Also, if you click on the slim wide signature reading 'WS Crime Calendar of Events' at the bottom of my posts or Tuba's, it'll take you directly to it.
(this calendar is a record of a good majority of the chart work that has been presented in the CAYLEE Anthony case only)

NOTE: at the top of every WS page throughout the site, there is a horizontal MENU, Calendar being one of the options.
Click Calendar, then when the page opens scroll down and look to the right half of the page for another mini selection of active titled calendars and choose ASTRO.
You must be signed in in order to access.

katydid23
07-04-2011, 03:15 AM
I am so glad that HHJBP recessed this evening before the SA got up to finish their final remarks.

Tomorrow will be a Fresh day with Fresh Eyes, clearer minds etc.

Would any charts tell us what we might expect for the prosecution team tomorrow.....in regard to their making this delivery -- right before it will be handed to the Jurors to take to deliberations? TIA

There IS something really beautiful tomorrow morning that is very inspiring.
In about 15 minutes VENUS will enter CANCER. So tomorrow as court begins
VENUS will be applying to an exact TRINE to NEPTUNE IN PISCES. :genie:

VENUS TRINE NEPTUNE in WATER ELEMENT = THE BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE MUSE, Becoming flooded with TRANSCENDENTAL LOVE, being IMMERSED in the BOUNDLESS CREATIVE FORM. FEELING REDEMPTION, INTUITIVE SPIRITUALITY. :beats:

Okay, so it is very subjective, and free flowing. But Venus /Neptune is the ultimate in the WORDLESS UNDERSTANDING OF DIVINE LOVE. :goldstar:

In my heart, I feel that CAYLEE will have the vehicle, the access, the ability to make her presence known tomorrow in the feminine voice, within the feminine archetype.:heartbeat: I HOPE Linda Drane Burdick will be an open receptacle tomorrow as she channels our cherub and makes her sacrificial LOVE felt by all. :rose:Especially the mighty TWELVE. :hypno:

:happy4th:

katydid23
07-04-2011, 03:35 AM
Snipped respectfully ....
.? [/SIZE][/FONT]

Very early Capricorn rising could fit well as she would have transiting Pluto sitting on her ascendant throughout this ordeal . Pluto being LIFE/DEATH situations, sitting on her ascendant, would be an apt description. Her LIFE hanging in the balance, and in full view. Also she has very Saturnian facial structure but softened by Piscean planetary energy.

In my experience Cap rising natives sometimes feel wholly comfortable doing whatever it takes, by any means necessary, to meet their personal needs.
The world is my oyster, as the natural ruler of the midheaven meets the personal realm of the ascendant, things like 'theirs' and 'mine' become jumbled together. My older brother is a very proud public servant, but he does make sure he gets his due, so he can care for his family.

coastal
07-04-2011, 03:37 AM
Didn't want the you guys to miss this..(I posted this in the main forum as well.) Cindy's pants stay on fire! I was in Target earlier tonight to pick up doggie treats and I nearly fell over in the floor when I came across these.......

http://www.nylabone.com/product-finder/by-product-type/healthy-livingtrade-coq10-chlorophyll.htm

http://i51.tinypic.com/2zsoadt.jpg

Um Cindy...even though we know now there's no way you could have been searching on that computer in March....turns out Chlorphyll must not be too bad for dogs afterall. As a matter of fact, I bought my pups some of these tonight.
In other news:

Daredevil California Squirrel Somehow Outfoxes Speeding Lamborghini
Saturday, July 2, 2011 8:58 pm

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201107/daredevil-squirrel-performs-ultimate-lambo-leap

:rocker:

Oldsoul2
07-04-2011, 11:11 AM
That was the most powerful closing argument by the prosecution we will ever hear again should they ever televise another case in my lifetime...IMO. WOW!!!

VidaRose
07-04-2011, 11:33 AM
I can't wait for the Jury begins deliberation chart. Thank you to the dedicated talent who works so hard for our benefit in this forum.

TakingALook
07-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Instructions ended @ 12:08 EDT. Jurors excused @ 12:09 EDT to begin deliberations.

21merc7
07-04-2011, 12:10 PM
12:09 p.m. Judge Perry tells jurors they may begin deliberations.

Guessing they will still be talked with by Judge Perry about alternates and explanations about evidence, questions, and so forth.

Lovejac
07-04-2011, 12:11 PM
at exactly 12:09 pm, Judge Perry dismissed the Jury for deliberation.

I am saying a prayer for justice to be served for our Caylee.

Godspeed to Caylee's Jury.

TakingALook
07-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Judge leaves with JB & LDB @ 12:12 EDT to give additional instructions to the 5 alternate jurors.

Veritas
07-04-2011, 12:13 PM
July 4, 2011, 12:09 pm EDT, Orlando, Fla.: Jury dismissed to begin deliberation. May the Power that created the firmament guide their hearts and minds.

TakingALook
07-04-2011, 12:20 PM
GA & CA exit courtroom after close of Instructions @ 12:16 EDT

(the time difference between my time post and that on the picture itself is when I saved it to the file on my computer to be retrived for posting).

VidaRose
07-04-2011, 12:33 PM
This is SO interesting to me!

The State began their Closing at exactly 9:17 am

The Defense just began their Closing at exactly 11:17 am

I wonder if the Jury's deliberations began at 12:17 EDT a few moments after they were excused at 12:09 EDT???????!!!

PS. I just read above Thanks to Taking a look that GA and CA left court today at 12:16. Wow.

Soulscape
07-04-2011, 02:51 PM
No mistake on that time.

The 12:09 pm chart gives 23 degrees on both the ASCENDANT and MIDHEAVEN --- same degree as the NODES, foretelling catastrophe/tragedy/fatality. The malefic SOUTH NODE is partile conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (what comes before the Public Eye, as well as The Judgment/Verdict).

Moreover, the exact opposition of SUN & MOON (21 Libra/Aries) in the Grand Jury Indictment Chart partile conjuncts the 2nd & 8th House cusps of the Jury Deliberation Chart.

Notice also the 'murdering mother' CERES partile conjunct BLACK MOON LILITH at 29 degrees Pisces in the 7th House the Defendant, tight conjunct ICA's natal SUN 28 Pisces, with the configuration virtually square VENUS Lord 9 the Jury partile conjunct HADES --- both at the Aries Point 00 Cancer (what comes before the Public Eye) --- in the 10th House of Judgment.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/JuryBeginsDeliberations.gif

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/GrandJuryIndictsCaseyAnthony.gif

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Case%20Briefings/Bi-WheelJuryDeliberations-GrandJuryIndicts.gif

Other astrological observations are welcome.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Paulette
07-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks so much Soulscape.

One question though, you said: "The 12:09 pm chart gives 23 degrees on both the

ASCENDANT and MIDHEAVEN --- same degree as the NODES, foretelling

catastrophe/tragedy/fatality. The malefic SOUTH NODE is partile conjunct the

MIDHEAVEN (what comes before the Public Eye, as well as The Judgment/Verdict)."

Foretelling catastrophe for who? ICA or the State?

I did notice the POF 6 Scorpio is conjunct ICA's natal Pluto.

salvarenga
07-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Forgive me if this has been asked and answered but, is there any way to tell from the charts how long they will deliberate?

Toi
07-04-2011, 04:46 PM
I pulled out my computer program and ran the chart for 12:09pm for jury deliberations (I don't know how to attach the chart). I wanted to look at the Sabian symbols for the chart and my jaw dropped, as it has so many times in this case. I hope it's ok to share it here. I remember housemouse posted her program interps for some midpoints way back when so I figured it was ok. I'm always hesitant to speak out on my interps b/c I'm still learning and don't want to stick my foot in my mouth. I have gone back in forth in this case soooo many times. Guess it's my Libra sun & Gemini moon. I have always thought she was guilty but it pains me that her parents (esp CA) have been thru so much emotional rape that I hope she gets life w/o parole. At least CA wouln't have to loose another child cause she's already lost her beautiful grandchild to the monster she gave birth to.
THE MOON
25TH DEGREE OF LEO
A LARGE CAMEL CROSSING A VAST AND FORBIDDING DESERT
This Symbol implies the ability to be able to push ahead even in difficult times, going alone and coping even in the most difficult circumstances. It also shows someone who’s very self-sufficient, or someone with a big journey to complete. You may find that your situation has been like an arduous journey, but there could still be further to go. It’s important to be confident that you have the reserves to survive and the endurance to succeed. Although you obviously would like the company and assistance of others, in the end you can really rely only on yourself. Self-sufficiency and mental self-control are necessary as is a commitment to get to the other side of your issue.
Completing the journey while protecting oneself from spiritual 'sunstroke'. Facing the tests of karma. Having to carry the load, often for others, over long distances. Stamina.
The Caution: Not preparing properly. Running out of reserves. Feeling weighed down and in danger of not finishing the objective. Big plans with no backup. Mirages.
THE EARTH
13TH DEGREE OF CAPRICORN
A FIRE WORSHIPPER MEDITATES ON THE ULTIMATE REALITIES OF EXISTENCE
This degree shows the ability, or the need, to be able to focus thoughts, to meditate, or to find their center. The “Fire Worshipper” can be very intensely interested or passionate about something throwing themselves into the middle of something, getting as much out of the experience, event or study as they can. At times in your life, you are likely to find yourself very focused, with a great passion for something that really ignites your interest. There could be a sense of danger in some respects, but also a sense of new beginnings. Harnessing your personal resources, particularly your rich inner life, can create magic. Look through appearances to get to the heart of matters.
Self-conquest. Kundalini. Reach for a higher state of being. Incense. Obsession even to the point of self-obliteration. The hypnotic spell fire can cast. Questions of existence.
Meditation. Fire. The meaning of life. Zoroastrianism. Hypnotic spells. Philosophy.
The Caution: Overestimating personal power. Going too deeply. Playing with danger.
THE SUN
13TH DEGREE OF CANCER
A HAND, WHICH IS HELD OUT RECEPTIVELY, IS REMARKABLE FOR THE SUGGESTION OF CHARACTER IN ITS PROMINENT THUMB
This Symbol implies the rewards and the necessity of having a firm will and being willing and able to meet others with a strong handshake and a friendly attitude. Reaching out to others is shown here along with the need for being approachable and open to introductions to friends both old and new. Extending yourself to others can have many rewards, such as new friends, new opportunities, etc. Although a degree of flexibility exists it will inevitably be strength of character that succeeds.
Being in control of one self and one's environment. Openness and extending one’s hand to others. Palmistry. Handshakes. Being approachable and friendly. Networking.
The Caution: Aggressiveness and an overbearing nature. Feeling that one is better, or stronger, than others. Taking over situations regardless of what others want. Defensive.
MERCURY
4TH DEGREE OF LEO
SOMEONE FORMALLY DRESSED STANDS NEAR TROPHIES BROUGHT BACK FROM A HUNTING EXPEDITION
This Symbol speaks of awards and trophies and displaying what one is capable of or what’s been achieved or won. Putting on your best and showing people what you’re made of is great, but it is one thing to achieve something and yet another to display one's achievements for all to see. There may be an urge to impress others, but some people will not be pleased with the display, some can be very impressed whilst others may be distinctly unimpressed. Think carefully of the effects before you proclaim your winnings or awards or show what you’ve conquered. Remember; trophies come in all shapes and sizes.
Trophies of conquest. The will to prove oneself. Showing one's animal instincts for the benefit of society. Daring and courage. Notches on the belt. Diplomas. Guns and bullets.
The Caution: Trying to dominate the elements of nature with power. Warfare and its ravages. Seeing things as objects to conquer. Braggers and boasters. Arrogance.
VENUS
1ST DEGREE OF CANCER
ON A SHIP THE SAILORS LOWER AN OLD FLAG AND RAISE A NEW ONE
This Symbol implies a time of dropping the old whilst adopting the new. To 'Lower an Old Flag and Raise a New One' marks real turning points in one’s life. Something is changing, possibly dramatically, and the transformation should be taken seriously. Something that once was useful or valuable in your life has ended and something brand new is beginning. There needs to be a symbolic gesture or expression of the change of allegiance. It may be a good idea to run any new ideas or plans up the "flagpole" to see if anybody salutes them. You’re likely to change countries, professions, relationships or other significant parts of your life in very significant moments.
Changing loyalties. Turning points in obligations or duties. Announcing new standards. Letting go of old allegiances and taking up new ones. Divorces, marriages, shifts.
The Caution: Quickly rejecting the old just for the sake of change. Fickleness. Not sticking with things long enough to win the rewards of longevity or loyalty. Mutiny.
MARS
10TH DEGREE OF GEMINI
AN AIRPLANE DIVES TOWARD THE EARTH AS THOUGH FALLING
This situation implies an ability to be able to play with and defy gravity while maintaining a sense of being in control and able to pull out of difficult situations. Your situation may seem to be heading for disaster, but perhaps you can still be in control, and, at the right moment, you'll be able to pull out of the nose dive and save the day. The question is: do you really always have an adequate grip on the controls? Are you, or is someone else, actively working against people’s best interests? Imagine yourself regaining control, physical, mentally, emotional or spiritually and pull yourself out of the nose dive and you’ll become stronger and will enjoy the experience at the same time.
Plunging into experiences without thought of ramifications. If you become conscious you may be protected (and saved) at the last moment. Daredevil stunts. Depression.
The Caution: Refusing help even though disaster is imminent. Free falls, defying gravity and the consequences. Shakeups. Neglect of physical realities. Crashing and burning.
JUPITER
6TH DEGREE OF TAURUS
A BRIDGE BEING BUILT ACROSS A HIGH NARROW GORGE
This Symbol speaks of the ability, or the necessity, of being a bridge for yourself or others in order to link people, things, places or understanding. People who act like bridges provide a great service for others as they make it possible to overcome limitations and to move forward. To build a bridge takes time, tools, energy, help and perseverance. Once it is completed, the dangers that it spans are no longer of any real concern, or, at least, the people can rely on getting across to the other side as there’s a space that’s been made for crossing over. One of your jobs is to break down barriers between people.
Overcoming distance and separation. Endeavoring to build continuity. Solving problems. Bridging emotional chasms. Spanning gaps. Going straight ahead and not looking down.
The Caution: Taking the long way round to avoid asking for help. Using shortcuts to cut across the real issue, thereby avoiding facing up to facts. Only seeing risks, not solutions.
SATURN
11TH DEGREE OF LIBRA
A PROFESSOR PEERING OVER HIS GLASSES AT HIS STUDENTS
This Symbol speaks of the ability, or the necessity, of looking at people as humans and not through the lens of something one learned from books. It’s as though the aspects of the rational mind and the intuition require a different kind of focus. Seeing people for who they really are leads to better and kinder relationships, as does dropping judgmental opinions or relying on science or complicated codes of thought for answers. You may find the need to interrupt your rational concentration to realize your intuitive ideas. At times you may feel like the “Professor” and at other times “The Student”. Regardless, having the eyes to see each other in the true light of day is the goal.
Different perceptions for different situations. Seeing that others get the message. Glasses and lenses. Observing others. Giving advice. Teachers. The ability to ‘read others’.
The Caution: Egoistic or superior positions that others have a lesser position or intelligence. Distortions of perception or observation. Condescending behavior. Bossy.
URANUS
5TH DEGREE OF ARIES
A WHITE TRIANGLE IS SEEN; IT HAS GOLDEN WINGS
This Symbol shows the ability to be able to lift yourself above the ordinary, using your natural gifts to find a new perspective, an uplifted view; to expand your awareness. This can picture an eagerness for spiritual integration or a capacity to escape from reality. Try to ground the vision, but allow yourself the free flight of vision. There is often a strong spiritual nature that expresses itself through purity of thought and insight.
Inspiration and zeal. Feeling elevated and inspired through spiritual or creative efforts. Flying to a greater perspective. Self-transcendence. Angels and their messages.
The Caution: Not noticing your down-to-earth needs or those around you. Escapism. Forgetting about the needs and desires of the body. Losing the plot.
NEPTUNE
1ST DEGREE OF PISCES
A CROWDED PUBLIC MARKET PLACE
This Symbol shows the ability, or the need, to be able to advertise, market, and sell things, barter and complete the deal. People come together, bringing their talents, skills and wares to the marketplace. Being involved in the marketplace is the thing, and how much you are involved will show the things you need to do and the tempo of the buying and selling. It can indicate the issue of having one’s self or goods on display and ready for sale. The “Market Place” is said to be “Crowded” and “Public”. Many aspects of the community are on display and available for the benefit of others. You may find that you are able to contribute, benefit and gain. Getting yourself or your products 'out there', where they can be appreciated can bring rewards on many levels.
Human interchange. Bartering. Products. Commerce. Business. Crowded places. Signs. Competition. The Internet. Websites. Classifieds. Consumables. Money. Publishing.
The Caution: Too greedy to share. Airing one's 'laundry', emotions or possessions in public. Not having a “shopping list”. Playing off against each other. Cheap displays.
PLUTO
7TH DEGREE OF CAPRICORN
A VEILED PROPHET SPEAKS, SEIZED BY THE POWER OF A GOD
This degree implies the ability, or the need, to disseminate information or knowledge. It is coming through the “Veiled Prophet”; there are messages and it seems they are coming from a deep source, or, from a place of authority. Still, it can be difficult to know whether it’s always the truth that is being spoken or that’s coming through you. Look carefully for the signs - is it truth that you are being fed? With such power in one's words, we have to be careful about what we say as well as what we hear. This energy can be used for the good of all involved, or it can just lead people astray. Something to watch out for is blind acceptance of things you see or hear. This is a very powerful degree.
Hypnotherapy or hypnotic suggestion. Channeling and medium ship. Having insights that transport to a higher level. Empowerment. Translations. Prophets. Messages. Veils.
The Caution: Conscious manipulation. Propaganda. Mind control. Not owning up to all the elements of one's personality. Barging into other people's space or conversations.
THE NORTH NODE
24TH DEGREE OF SAGITTARIUS
A BLUEBIRD, A SIGN OF GOOD LUCK AND HAPPINESS, IS STANDING AT THE DOOR OF THE HOUSE
This Symbol shows the promise of domestic bliss or the ability to make a house into a home. The “Bluebird” brings a sense of “Good Luck and Happiness” and is a sign of good fortune, a comfortable home, and a sense that one belongs, is safe and cared for. This Symbol is the archetypal cottage with the picket fence; the vision that many have of owning their own home. It also speaks of natural, positive, good will towards the inhabitants and, probably, towards the neighbors. There is a clear omen of good fortune at your door. Invite love and happiness in by being warm and inviting. Respond to your higher moral hopes, spread love to all who enter your house or live nearby.
Promise of happiness. Cottages and picket fences. Real estate – owning or renting. House maintenance. Messages of hope and happiness. Thresholds. Welcome mats. Songs of birds.
The Caution: Denying happiness or good news from entering. Feeling that the grass is always greener somewhere else. Thinking that buying things will make one's life happier.
THE SOUTH NODE
24TH DEGREE OF GEMINI
CAREFREE CHILDREN SKATING ON ICE
This Symbol speaks of children having to tread carefully and watchfully. Situations are likely to come up where you may not know exactly what to do and you probably have to make the most of challenging situations. If you feel like you're on "thin ice" you may have to tread carefully, planning each step as you go and listening for cracks the entire time. If you don't acknowledge changes and adjust yourself accordingly you may be at a disadvantage. Be wary of blindly rushing into anything - you may get to the point where you can't safely return to where you began. If, however, you set out to have fun while being mindful of your environment, this could be a fun filled time with lots of shared experiences with good friends.
Skating over difficulties. Finding creative and childlike solutions to problems. Treading on eggshells. Children facing physical or emotional hardship. Parents that crack up.
The Caution: Rushing out before checking that it is safe. Living for momentary pleasures. Getting away with things through naivety and childishness. Falling through the cracks.
THE ASCENDANT
24TH DEGREE OF VIRGO
MARY AND HER WHITE LAMB
Relationships may need to be assessed. This Symbol can point to dependence or codependence where people can't stand to be separate from each other. The need for constant reassurance that everything is OK can be wearing and can put a strain on those involved. Keeping one's sense of innocence and purity in the situation will lift you up and out of any problems. Be loving and be there for the other, but don't let things get out of hand.
Simple childlike innocence or pure escapism. Feeling stuck in a relationship with no room to move. Kindness. Friendship. Bonds between people or pets.
The Caution: Avoidance of the real picture, through naiveté and a desire to avoid the plain truth. Doubting motives of others. Paranoia. Stalking. Doe-eyed attraction that hasn't got substance.
THE MIDHEAVEN
24TH DEGREE OF GEMINI
CAREFREE CHILDREN SKATING ON ICE
This Symbol speaks of children having to tread carefully and watchfully. Situations are likely to come up where you may not know exactly what to do and you probably have to make the most of challenging situations. If you feel like you're on "thin ice" you may have to tread carefully, planning each step as you go and listening for cracks the entire time. If you don't acknowledge changes and adjust yourself accordingly you may be at a disadvantage. Be wary of blindly rushing into anything - you may get to the point where you can't safely return to where you began. If, however, you set out to have fun while being mindful of your environment, this could be a fun filled time with lots of shared experiences with good friends.
Skating over difficulties. Finding creative and childlike solutions to problems. Treading on eggshells. Children facing physical or emotional hardship. Parents that crack up.
The Caution: Rushing out before checking that it is safe. Living for momentary pleasures. Getting away with things through naivety and childishness. Falling through the cracks.
CHIRON
6TH DEGREE OF PISCES
A PARADE OF ARMY OFFICERS IN FULL DRESS
This Symbol shows the ability, or the need, to spring to attention and rally to show others their duty, honor and their protection of the community and the higher ideals. You may find that recognition needs to be given for service and dedication to the community. Dedication, discipline and duty bring their own rewards and it is often people with this Symbol that turn up first with whatever is needed in order to make people feel better, protected or recognized. Putting on your best face, and your uniform – and there are many ‘uniforms’ that can be worn - and joining with others will ensure success. There may be issues of showing one’s ‘authority’ in public, staking one’s claim as part of the broader community that works to protect and bring everyone together.
National pride displayed. Patriotism. Memories of war. Being committed to service. Being dressed up. Putting on a uniform. Medals. Stripes. Drills. Routines. Parades.
The Caution: ‘Stiff' and unfeeling. Having special privileges that others don't. Having to do what one must do. Drills and boring routines. ‘Drill sergeants’. Sloppy dressing.
VULCAN
1ST DEGREE OF LEO
UNDER EMOTIONAL STRESS, BLOOD RUSHES TO A PERSON’S HEAD
This Symbol implies that emotions in the form of anger or passion can get in the way of rational responses and being able to move ahead purposefully. Sometimes it feels like almost nothing can be done; being immobilized with neither mental nor physical control. It won't last forever; it will pass and resistance can just make some situations worse. The trick is to wait until all the available data comes through before making decisions or moves as premature reactions can lead to embarrassing back downs. Thinking things through when calm descends again will help sort things out.
Difficulty containing emotional reactions. Becoming fired-up about something. Charging off in all directions at once. Thinking with the head and not the heart. Blood pressure.
The Caution: Emotional suppression. Taking things too seriously. Unable to make accurate decisions due to irrational thoughts. Headaches. Burst blood vessels.
VESTA
19TH DEGREE OF AQUARIUS
A FOREST FIRE FINALLY QUENCHED
This Symbol shows the ability, or the need, to be able to rise to the occasion and quench the flames of “Fires” that can leap out of their boundaries and take control of your life. Enthusiastic drive and zeal can sometimes set off an almost uncontrollable and destructive chain of events. You may find that you sometimes get caught up in such situations, emotional or physical. There is likely to be no choice but to fight for control and minimize the destruction. Any efforts will be, at last, successful. You are likely to come out of some life-threatening experiences with a new sense of commitment or a better understanding of the consequences of your actions.
Exuberant feelings after struggles. Running out of fuel. Calming down. The drive to control situations. Relief after long battles with unruly emotions or thought. Fire hoses.
The Caution: Giving up and losing. Self-defeating delight in drama. Situations that produce rubble. Destructive passions or emotions. Smoke. One-eyed focus. Mania.
PALLAS
13TH DEGREE OF AQUARIUS
A BAROMETER
This Symbol shows the ability, or the need, to be able to measure what’s going on in the atmosphere around you, whether it be physical, emotional, spiritual or on an etheric level. You could feel rather sensitive to changes or shifts going on around you and you can pick them up far more than most people. Not only shifts in “Barometric” pressure, but shifts in temperature and mood can be picked up, almost like you have antennae. You may need to plan for future action, and you need to know what to expect or at least anticipate. You will find in your own sensitivity the instrument that perceives the possibilities of upcoming events. You may be a "translator" for others, bearing useful messages and being able to read the environment.
Measured responses. Perceiving subtle changes. Insight. Knowing when rain or storms are coming. Anticipating shifts. Opinion polls. Indicators. Reading the atmosphere.
The Caution: Fear of change. Constantly looking to fashions or fads. Watching, waiting to see how other people react, seemingly with no will of one's own. Having no anchor.
JUNO
24TH DEGREE OF VIRGO
MARY AND HER WHITE LAMB
Relationships may need to be assessed. This Symbol can point to dependence or codependence where people can't stand to be separate from each other. The need for constant reassurance that everything is OK can be wearing and can put a strain on those involved. Keeping one's sense of innocence and purity in the situation will lift you up and out of any problems. Be loving and be there for the other, but don't let things get out of hand.
Simple childlike innocence or pure escapism. Feeling stuck in a relationship with no room to move. Kindness. Friendship. Bonds between people or pets.
The Caution: Avoidance of the real picture, through naiveté and a desire to avoid the plain truth. Doubting motives of others. Paranoia. Stalking. Doe-eyed attraction that hasn't got substance.
CERES
30TH DEGREE OF PISCES
A MAJESTIC ROCK FORMATION RESEMBLING A FACE IS IDEALIZED BY A BOY WHO TAKES IT AS HIS IDEAL OF GREATNESS, AND AS HE GROWS UP, BEGINS TO LOOK LIKE IT
This Symbol shows the ability, or the need, to be able to envision or decide what you want to be and as you grow and develop, becoming that vision. The “Boy” of this Symbol lived in childhood under a hill figure of a president and when he grew up he became a president himself. At times in your life, you may find that you are growing into the image that you have imagined and it gives you a sense of pride - assuming you have chosen a positive image. What or who do you “Idealize”? What is it that you'd like to become? What image would you like to project? Meditating on a goal or the projection of an ideal can lead to actuality. Just be clear about what you really desire in the situation - you just might get it.
Manifestation of ideals. Enduring truths. Culmination of efforts. Image consultants. Projections. Desiring a sense of immortality. Defining one's fate. Conscious manifestation.
The Caution: Not being at all clear about who one is or can be. Becoming a screen for the projection of others ideals. Falling short of the mark. Shooting too far and achieving nothing.

ETA: I just want to add my program always rounds to the next degree :-)

katydid23
07-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Just for the learning experience, I will take an educated guess here. I will give my astrological reasoning so hopefully others will chime in and agree/disagree and we can see how it turns out.

Mercury, the ruler of the Virgo asc, is @ 4 Leo in the 11th house. The task at hand is going to be how to tame the individual egos to come to a group decision. Mercury in Leo resists that impulse, and likes to hold on to it's individuality and personal beliefs. This pattern would be reenforced by the Mercury being squared by Jupiter in Taurus from the 8th, [The Judiciary makes it's own demands upon the individual and forces some to conform but not withpit some tension and willful acting out.] So I am going to guess that at least 3 or 4 individuals will be on a different page to begin with. For whatever reason they may want to do their own thing, and may be in tune with the defense theory that the state did not prove their burden. [Mercury exactly trine Uranus in the 7th in Aries.]
But the 4th house, which describes the end of the matter, holds the Fateful Decision, the Dictator, Destiny. And we see Pluto, burrowed deep, @ 6 Capricorn, quincunx the rebellious few. So I believe that in the end,in two full days, the depths of the evil nature of the crime, will grow to outweigh the individual reticence to commit to a verdict. And the group will come to an agreement, that is less than some wanted, but still quite serious. IMOO

I do not think the jury will hang, but I do think there is some resistance and discord that needs to be overcome initially. Thankfully the Virgo asc. works to keep each individual on track by agreeing to look at the evidence, strand by strand, bit by bit, and that helps them reach an accord in the end by assimilating the details for themselves, and reaching a tragic conclusion.

Toi
07-04-2011, 05:35 PM
I just want to add my program always rounds to the next degree :-)

Morgenstern
07-04-2011, 05:56 PM

Not only that. DC conj her Sun (mercury) and Sun conj her Moon. Her Moon is very strong with Sirius, not only she got bailed out by friends (Ruler 12 in 11!), but her mother is now obviously supportive (I read today, that she wanted to give her daughter away, but her mother Cindy did not want it) and the public obviously feels sympathies, because of her support. The sun here is Ruler 12 in 10, Also Sun Ruler from Moon, in nearly the 12th house. I can image the secret which will be revealed will "burn" (be a burner). Do not know how much can be said with this chart, is it possible to say the outcome? ..DC is on the Venusexaltation, VEnus is ruler 9 and 2, in cancer in a critical (good) degree.

*SMN on MC, what is there to say, Also Mercury AC Ruler posited in 11th House ruled by MOON (the people). It seems that they are not really confident, I would say also influenced by mother figure, there is a huge pressure (Mercury inconjunct Pluto).

katydid23
07-04-2011, 06:17 PM

That is such a good question. I remember that in the chart for the DT's OS they had the POF exactly conjunct the MC. So I wondered if that meant the judge/court was going to be beneficial for them. So in hindsight I think it indicated that the judge bent over backwards in some situations for the DT so it would not come back on appeals.

The South Node conjunct the MC MIGHT be Karma coming to the public's eye.
A debt from the past coming due and being paid to the public at large.

I wonder if that 23 degrees on both angles means that there will be 23 hours of deliberations. [ which would be about 3 days total.] ???

The POF conjunct her natal Pluto might also be speaking of accrued Karma. Pluto is sometimes seens as karma associated with many past lives, one's soul memories, the collective unconscious. Maybe she is paying off a huge karmic debt this time around?

ETA: going out on a limb to say this. I think the jury will come to a final decision during Exact Mars Trine Saturn, on Wednesday, but will make the formal announcement On Thursday morning after the Moon enters Libra.

katydid23
07-04-2011, 07:50 PM
posted by Soulscape

No mistake on that time.

The 12:09 pm chart gives 23 degrees on both the ASCENDANT and MIDHEAVEN --- same degree as the NODES, foretelling catastrophe/tragedy/fatality. The malefic SOUTH NODE is partile conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (what comes before the Public Eye, as well as The Judgment/Verdict).

Moreover, the exact opposition of SUN & MOON (21 Libra/Aries) in the Grand Jury Indictment Chart partile conjuncts the 2nd & 8th House cusps of the Jury Deliberation Chart.

Notice also the 'murdering mother' CERES partile conjunct BLACK MOON LILITH at 29 degrees Pisces in the 7th House the Defendant, tight conjunct ICA's natal SUN 28 Pisces, with the configuration virtually square VENUS Lord 9 the Jury partile conjunct HADES --- both at the Aries Point 00 Cancer (what comes before the Public Eye) --- in the 10th House of Judgment.

OMG. Those Angles @ 23 Degrees Mutable just skewer her Mercury retro@23 Pisces. She is drawn and quartered by her OWN WORDS.

AND CERES/LILITH CONJUNCT CASEY"S NATAL SUN? wow. just wow.
She is revealed and I do not think she can hide her dark side from the jury.

This is a very powerful statement made in this chart to begin jury deliberations. They will easily see the dark ugly parts, imo.

Zoe Bogart
07-04-2011, 08:16 PM
The discussion of Prisoner's possible ASC is of great interest to all who read and post here and thanks for raising this issue. Have not forgotten dear Housemouse's early speculation that Prisoner may well have Aries rising. Good thought and w. Venus in H. 12, not rising, I would opine.

Then, there's Prisoner's own Facebook (or some such note) that she bears II rising. Many facets of her body language and speech habits support that.

I agree, 3:10 p.m. in Warren, Ohio is somehow suspect. If the rising Sign does not fit, you must NOT acquit.

When I posted the 3:10 pm birth time assumed by others, it was just for speculation, nothing more, because it is unconfirmed. Unlike those in other locations, I'm not willing to accept it as fact for several reasons:

Casey doesn't strike me as "Leo". At least not any Leos (Sun or Ascendant) I know.

Casey doesn't have a thick luxurious mane (her hair is rather thin, and while it is long at this time, there's nothing luxurious about it).

She has a vivid, active imagination (creativity).

She writes constantly (in court, in jail, probably even when she was growing up). It keeps her hands occupied, as well as her mind.

There's that hand thing she does. Lots and lots of hand gestures (Gemini), clawlike motions (Cancer), and when she gets upset, she focuses on her hands and claims they hurt.

My guess is her ascendant falls closer to the Gemini/Cancer cusp than to Leo. Although somewhere near the Taurus/Gemini cusp could work, too. She is stubborn, isn't she?

Just sayin'.

I'm sorry I missed an entire week of posting in the log thread. I just couldn't do it. I have my notes if they are still needed. I wasn't able to post this past week due to extreme motion sickness from too much computer watching of the trial. After each day's long, long session, I had to go to bed, only to wake up in time for the next day's court session. I'm hoping now that the jury is deliberating, my head can get back to normal and I can lay off the Dramamine while the Sea-Band does its job. :crazy:

Zoe Bogart
07-04-2011, 08:28 PM
originally posted by katydid23

OMG. Those Angles @ 23 Degrees Mutable just skewer her Mercury retro@23 Pisces. She is drawn and quartered by her OWN WORDS.

AND CERES/LILITH CONJUNCT CASEY"S NATAL SUN? wow. just wow.
She is revealed and I do not think she can hide her dark side from the jury.

This is a very powerful statement made in this chart to begin jury deliberations. They will easily see the dark ugly parts, imo.

I do have to say this sounds good to me, too.

Toi
07-04-2011, 08:55 PM
snipped

When I posted the 3:10 pm birth time assumed by others, it was just for speculation, nothing more, because it is unconfirmed. Unlike those in other locations, I'm not willing to accept it as fact for several reasons:

Casey doesn't strike me as "Leo". At least not any Leos (Sun or Ascendant) I know.

I'm Leo rising Zoe and I don't have thick hair at all. It's thin & fine. When reading Lilly's books & the others I've gotten I've read that several times & it's made me scratch :waitasec: my head. Wish I did tho. Finally pulling myself away from the PC & TV now & going to cook out & shoot some fireworks with my kiddos & hubby. I look forward to seeing more interps later from the astros here. Happy Fourth!!!

Paulette
07-05-2011, 02:07 AM
A big thanks to Zoe Bogart for keeping track of the time. Good Lord, that must have been exhausting. 3 cheers for Zoe!

Morgenstern
07-05-2011, 07:24 AM
Not only that. DC conj her Sun (mercury) and Sun conj her Moon. Her Moon is very strong with Sirius, not only she got bailed out by friends (Ruler 12 in 11!), but her mother is now obviously supportive (I read today, that she wanted to give her daughter away, but her mother Cindy did not want it) and the public obviously feels sympathies, because of her support. The sun here is Ruler 12 in 10, Also Sun Ruler from Moon, in nearly the 12th house. I can image the secret which will be revealed will "burn" (be a burner). Do not know how much can be said with this chart, is it possible to say the outcome? ..DC is on the Venusexaltation, VEnus is ruler 9 and 2, in cancer in a critical (good) degree.

*SMN on MC, what is there to say, Also Mercury AC Ruler posited in 11th House ruled by MOON (the people). It seems that they are not really confident, I would say also influenced by mother figure, there is a huge pressure (Mercury inconjunct Pluto).

sorry messed up the mercury.. with pressure I meant Pluto in 4

Leo AC gives a "shining" skin.

Zoe Bogart
07-05-2011, 12:31 PM
ETA: going out on a limb to say this. I think the jury will come to a final decision during Exact Mars Trine Saturn, on Wednesday, but will make the formal announcement On Thursday morning after the Moon enters Libra.

snipped to comment on this specifically:

In my area, in high profile cases, no matter when the verdict comes down, there's no overnight delay before it's read in court. For instance, we've seen many times where the jury tells the judge, "We're close, just gives us a few more hours", then around 10PM, everyone is called into court and the verdict is read. Yes, even late at night! Don't know if Judge Perry would go for that considering this case is much more high profile than most of ours, with national media keeping vigil as well as local.

BBM - I'm interested to see if the bolded transits come into play. Also looking carefully at the 23° = 23 hours possibility. This is a learning experience for all of us. Everyone be sure to take notes.

I didn't watch the court session this morning before the jury went back to their deliberation but WFTV video from this morning shows an animated, chatty, chipper Casey. On a side note, Juror # 3 (female) wore a suit today for the first time. I don't have times for this morning. Just thought the astrologers might like to have notation of these points whether or not they mean anything significant.

Let me just say I'm thrilled to see "new" astrologers in these threads and I'm inspired by what you've all been saying.

Thanks also to our wonderful "oldies" who've shared with us so much of their time and knowledge. Your fantastic work has kept the astrology forum strong and thriving for almost three years. To the others who stop by to read, ask questions, and help with research, we couldn't have done it without you. Fifth, what can I say, you know how to crack your whip and keep us on point. Hats off to all. :takeabow: :blowkiss:

jojomonkey
07-05-2011, 12:57 PM
I have read a lot about degree frequencies, a lot of the time they are very accurate. (I took this from another source: (http://john-sandbach.blogspot.com/2010/08/degree-frequency-summaries.html).

Taking the 23 degrees in the chart and rounded up to 24. Here is the degree frequency description for 24 degrees (regardless of sign):

This is easily the most complex degree frequency, except for the 12. The 24 frequency is not interested in the outer world. It is the least interested in ordinary reality. It is interested in the deep-inside world, entering it, becoming it, going where it takes them. You have to give yourself over to your destiny.l It can be the most painful, destructive and difficult of the frequencies. It is the opposite of easy and flowing. Your journey takes you on countless turns and twists.

The 24 frequency is at war constantly and the war rages within. I have to go back to wherever I'm stuck or impeded and get rid of what is stopping me. I sometimes feel that I can't make sense out of my life. I can't be a regular person. I end up outlasting evil ways and karmic patterns. I'm the bearer of what's missing.

Bob Dylan's Mercury is here. So is Robert DeNiro's Sun in Leo. The 24 is a troublemaker. Whatever is obvious isn't something of interest to it. It can help others to have the guts and vision to carrying things through. You've been sent on a great mission. So much depends on your taking it all the way. The 24 is Frodo -- the quest. You have to go to all places you's least want to go.

Your one indispensable ingredient: ruthless, relentless energy

LambChop
07-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Verdict coming in at 2:15pm.

VidaRose
07-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Verdict is in will be at 2:15

Zoe Bogart
07-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Just got a text from the Orlando Sentinel, jury has reached a verdict!

Looks like Juror # 3 in her suit knew what was coming down!

Katydid, I think your "23 hours" thought is right on. Not that they deliberated for a solid 23 hours, but that they reached the verdict about 23 to 24 hours after they were assigned their duty!

katydid23
07-05-2011, 01:47 PM
snipped to comment on this specifically:

In my area, in high profile cases, no matter when the verdict comes down, there's no overnight delay before it's read in court. For instance, we've seen many times where the jury tells the judge, "We're close, just gives us a few more hours", then around 10PM, everyone is called into court and the verdict is read. Yes, even late at night! Don't know if Judge Perry would go for that considering this case is much more high profile than most of ours, with national media keeping vigil as well as local.

BBM - I'm interested to see if the bolded transits come into play. Also looking carefully at the 23° = 23 hours possibility. This is a learning experience for all of us. Everyone be sure to take notes.

I didn't watch the court session this morning before the jury went back to their deliberation but WFTV video from this morning shows an animated, chatty, chipper Casey. On a side note, Juror # 3 (female) wore a suit today for the first time. I don't have times for this morning. Just thought the astrologers might like to have notation of these points whether or not they mean anything significant.

Let me just say I'm thrilled to see "new" astrologers in these threads and I'm inspired by what you've all been saying.

Thanks also to our wonderful "oldies" who've shared with us so much of their time and knowledge. Your fantastic work has kept the astrology forum strong and thriving for almost three years. To the others who stop by to read, ask questions, and help with research, we couldn't have done it without you. Fifth, what can I say, you know how to crack your whip and keep us on point. Hats off to all. :takeabow: :blowkiss:

OOPS. Looks like my 23 hours prediction is wrong. Verdict is in.
ETA: OH RIGHT. It was 23 hours total. So maybe that was on track?

Lovejac
07-05-2011, 02:38 PM
NOT GUILTY

only found guilty of 4 counts of lying to law enforcement.

she will be free in less than a year.

I have to go, i'm crying to hard to type any more.

katydid23
07-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Just for the learning experience, I will take an educated guess here. I will give my astrological reasoning so hopefully others will chime in and agree/disagree and we can see how it turns out.

Mercury, the ruler of the Virgo asc, is @ 4 Leo in the 11th house. The task at hand is going to be how to tame the individual egos to come to a group decision. Mercury in Leo resists that impulse, and likes to hold on to it's individuality and personal beliefs. This pattern would be reenforced by the Mercury being squared by Jupiter in Taurus from the 8th, [The Judiciary makes it's own demands upon the individual and forces some to conform but not withpit some tension and willful acting out.] So I am going to guess that at least 3 or 4 individuals will be on a different page to begin with. For whatever reason they may want to do their own thing, and may be in tune with the defense theory that the state did not prove their burden. [Mercury exactly trine Uranus in the 7th in Aries.]
But the 4th house, which describes the end of the matter, holds the Fateful Decision, the Dictator, Destiny. And we see Pluto, burrowed deep, @ 6 Capricorn, quincunx the rebellious few. So I believe that in the end,in two full days, the depths of the evil nature of the crime, will grow to outweigh the individual reticence to commit to a verdict. And the group will come to an agreement, that is less than some wanted, but still quite serious. IMOO

I do not think the jury will hang, but I do think there is some resistance and discord that needs to be overcome initially. Thankfully the Virgo asc. works to keep each individual on track by agreeing to look at the evidence, strand by strand, bit by bit, and that helps them reach an accord in the end by assimilating the details for themselves, and reaching a tragic conclusion.

So it looks like this part of the chart was more powerful than I first believed it to be. That Mercury in Leo trine Uranus in Aries, which I said "

"So I am going to guess that at least 3 or 4 individuals will be on a different page to begin with. For whatever reason they may want to do their own thing, and may be in tune with the defense theory that the state did not prove their burden."

And now we hear that NONE of the jurors want to answer any questions at all.

Sooner Fan#1
07-05-2011, 03:30 PM
NOT GUILTY

only found guilty of 4 counts of lying to law enforcement.

she will be free in less than a year.

I have to go, i'm crying to hard to type any more.

The attorneys are saying she will be given time served and will walk out Thursday. :banghead::maddening:

Zoe Bogart
07-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Thank you to all our astrologers who worked so hard on this case.

Poor little Caylee. :cry:

21merc7
07-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Thank you to all of the Astrologers for the untiring and relentless work you have all shared with us.

You have been beacons of light where there was only darkness.

Will KC murder again? Will she be quiet and crime free? We can only pray so.

katydid23
07-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Thank you to all our astrologers who worked so hard on this case.

Poor little Caylee. :cry:

If we go back through some of the recent posts we can see some of the red flags we pointed out. In the DT OS chart they had the PART of FORTUNE exactly conjunct the MidHeaven. It was pointed out that it was kind of scary and that it might give them a tremendous amount of luck. There are other things like that but I feel too sick to look quite yet.

But it was also scary seeing the Mercury in Leo in the 11th house Trining Uranus in Aries in the 7th. That signifies individual sense of rebelliousness and freedom and did not seem to represent conforming to judicial concerns or rules.

salvarenga
07-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Sad, sad day. This is not justice. Oh Caylee....

katydid23
07-05-2011, 04:09 PM
from post # 178;

Defense Opening Statement Chart;

As we saw the Prosecution being signified by Cancer rising, the Defense Team is represented by Virgo rising, and Mercury becomes the ruler of the chart. Virgo is the Virgin Maiden, the Damsel in Distress. And that is who Baez is making the defendant out to be. The DT is speaking for a young woman in need of their services.

Mercury, the ruler of the chart, is elevated in the 9th house, and @ 13 Taurus. It is neither in detriment nor exaltation, but Mercury does not always exhibit it's mental quickness in Taurus. It is kind of slow and plodding and does not catch on really fast. But Mercury in Taurus does stay with it's theme, and it does stay focussed and dedicated. It is very hard to throw a Mercury in Taurus off track. And Mercury in Taurus is often underestimated. The Mercury is sitting alongside Venus, the ruler of Taurus, and thus it's dispositor. So the Venus, may very well signify the young maiden, and she may be the boss behind the Mercury mouthpiece.

The Defense is represented by the Virgo rising and it's opponent is represented by it's opposing point, 2 Degrees of Pisces. And there we see the Moon @ 2 Pisces, verification of our earlier chart of the state's opening statement, where the Moon was again the significator. In this chart it shows the Moon / Neptune conjunct the Descendant as their opponent. Thus the public's compassion and sympathy for the states case is a big hurdle for the Defense. It is overwhelming and nebulous and makes the defense very worried.

However that Moon/Neptune, which represents the state, is in an applying square to the MC/Sun/Part of Fortune in Gemini. So the state will have it's own hands full with technical rulings and judgments coming from the bench. They will be thrown off balance by the sudden stroke of luck that seems to appear for the defense team too often. [ Part of Fortune exactly conjunct the MC]

Mercury, as chart ruler, does have some problems with it's planetary aspects however. Because it is @ 13 degrees, and almost all of the other planets are earlier degrees, most of it's aspects are separating, and not applying. So they are forced to be reactive and not proactive most all of the time. Mercury in Taurus is not at home being reactive, as it is fixed and not flexible or mutable in nature. And the Taurus stellium of personal planets are already separating from the powerful trine to Pluto in Capricorn. So their powerful last ditch effort may be weakening as opposed to strengthening. And the Venus/Mars conjunction, the strength behind the throne, is in an exact inconjunction with Saturn in Libra, which also is in mutual reception with the Venus. That strengthens the confusion somewhat.

I see that Saturn quincunx [inconjunction] as an anchor around the defense teams neck. Saturn In Libra represents THE FACTS. It is REALITY. And that quincunx says that it will be harder and harder to sell the defense story as reality as the trial unfolds. That Saturn is in a strong T-Square with the Uranus and the Pluto. They will battle it out. The Judge will send out various rulings which will help and hinder both sides. But the truth will eventually will out.

I do have a weird feeling about the 4th house in this chart, the 'end of the matters.'
There is a North Node in Sag in the 4th. Normally I would see that as Freedom in the future. I really hope that is not the literal interpretation though. Perhaps it is 'freedom' from this earth. The Jupiter in the 8th is the dispositor, so it may be that the defendant is incarcerated, but feels free at last because of other factors which burdened her. She may do well in 8th house matters, which include end of life and prisons. It remains to be seen.

I bolded the parts of the DT's Opening Statement chart that I underestimated.

Leomoon80
07-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by katydid23

Mercury, the ruler of the Virgo asc, is @ 4 Leo in the 11th house.

Katy, I posted just this part of your post, because that is the same chart I was studying yesterday, when I wrote the following, and find that the chart certainly did reflect well, the deliberations going on. I'm questioning now the short period of time in the deliberations, we should be able to see as well?

(I used 11:26AM July 4 2011 Orlando ):

Mercury ruler found in 11th conj. Medea (killed her child) the 11th of the Masses of people.
Mars in house 9 (the judgment ) at 9Gemini conj. Aldebaren (exercising much intelligence) at the MC (public place)
Cayley (the dead child) ruled by house 5 lord Saturn found in 1st house of juror’s instructions the focus of the chart.

They are being asked to consider the Death Penalty case, (Pluto in hs. 4 quincunx to Mercury/conj. Medea in house 11)
With Moon in the 12th (co-ruler of the chart) semi-sq. Saturn (Cayley), there will be a guilty verdict?
With Moon opposing Neptune some will see Casey as mentally ill, or some pathetic type of lack of clarity, (the abundance of her lies)
For instance, will be part of their decision.
The NN conj. Casey’s Uranus/Mars combo .

IF Venus ruler of house 9 is the jury pool, the legal Collective, it is found at 0Cancer a critical degree
In house 10 (a public authority house) and conj. to Veritas (Truth) with the Sun in this house.
(hmmm)

The Moon in the 12th is probably showing us the jury is sequestered in a house which speaks of
Restrictions.
The Moon also opposes Neptune and Chiron in house 6 of service also found
Restricted by it’s position here being without ability to act for the planets here are encumbered as it were, being Intercepted.

The 6th house lord is Saturn found in hs. 2 – Part of a “T” Square involving Pluto (death of the child) and Uranus (wedged between Ceres (Casey) and the Black Moon Lilith in the 7th.

I’ve inserted both Melpomene (a great Tragedy) which conjuncts Juno (revenge and jealousy) in House 1
While Vesta appears on the cusp of House 6 (the sacrifice of the child) in Aquarius (separation) or separating herself from the child.

Zoe Bogart
07-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks, katydid. I remember seeing that in the chart. Right now, though, I'm done. I'll look at the charts more closely at another time.

I can't imagine how her family is going to welcome her back with open arms and be comfortable knowing what they know. Talk about an elephant in the room! Now Casey and her family can make money on this story. :eek: Charts of the family would be interesting considering the outcome.

One thing for sure, I'm not buying any books about this, not even anything written by the jurors. Unbelievable.

Jose Baez can now become a superstar. Cheney Mason ends with a "victory". Just unbelievable.

That's all I'm saying.

MeenaMom
07-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Thanks to all the beautiful people that are still here and the ones that left to who had such passion for Caylee and devoted their precious time and energy and love to her.

I now believe Caylee was a beacon of light (or an angel if you will) to shine light on our hearts. She opened the hearts of so many. She did not get justice in this world perhaps she will at some time. I take comfort that she taught me to LOVE my children more because they are precious gifts beyond belief. Perhaps she taught other mothers to be grateful for they lives of their own babies.
She shined light on the darkness that can be a dysfunctional nuclear family, some may believe KC was born bad and her environment helped fuel her insanity. I am not convinced. It would take more science to convince me this was a fact. Her family IMHO helped create this monster that was allowed to throw her baby away like trash.

Perhaps Caylee's light will teach us to be aware of our family dynamics and rise above them and not create future family monsters.

An astrologer with whom I am acquainted (she has been frequently published) predicted this verdict, she also had another prediction, that an angry person would do her in. Let it be KNOWN I do not condone this at all, but can we see assasination in her chart or do we have to have an exact real birthtime for KC?

katydid23
07-05-2011, 04:33 PM

KATYDID23: I spent the day studying the two charts of the Opening Statements. I looked at them in terms of the ascendant and the rulers of such, and strength of their co-rulers and of the major angles. I have to say I am bit concerned about the 2 charts at this time.

The Prosecution Opening Statement chart has a 10 degree Cancer rising ascendent. That makes the Moon the ruler of the chart. [and that makes the moon's influence especially powerful as usually the chart will have a co-ruler, which would always be the moon. ] So the Moon has powerful double significance to the Prosecution in this trial.
The Moon signifies the Mother and Child and the protector of family. Thus the state is speaking for the family in this case, and coming forcefully to their defense. They will set out a very emotional message in their prosecution of this case. So we look to the Moon, as the ruler of the ascendant, and see where it is placed and how it is aspected to see what may unfold.

Remember that the moon was in Pisces for everyone that day, however the Prosecution opened their case when Cancer was rising, thus the Moon becomes their 'RULER' or significator. [ As opposed to the DT, whose opening was during Virgo rising, and thus has Mercury as their ruler/]

So we see that the Moon is @ 0Pisces24 and EXACTLY applying to a conjunction to Neptune @ 0Pisces54. We can interpret this conjunction as actually being enveloped by that Neptune. We would say that because they are so close together, they are applying and not separating,they are at Zero degrees, and Neptune is the dispositor of the Moon because it rules Pisces naturally. On top of that, the conjunction is taking place in the 9th house, which is also a domain of Pisces, as Jupiter corules it.

In other words, the Moon, the ruler of the Prosecutions opening statements, is totally enveloped and immersed in Neptunian energy. In other words, lies and deceit and allusions are swallowing the Prosecutions case somewhat. This may be a problem for a little while, however there is a breakthrough that seems to be upcoming. That Moon will pass over the Neptune and semi-sextile Uranus and square the Sun. That is a crisis point and it may be a tough battle, but it at least clears out some of the subterfuge.

That square to the Sun in Gemini in the 11th may be something with the jury as the 11th signifies community minds and the Uranus in the 10th may signify the judge.

The 10th house rules the court and the judge. Having Pisces on the MC is good in one way because that is the same sign as the Moon/Neptune conjunction. So in some ways the state feels like they are on the same page as the judge. However, the MC is 28 degree Pisces, so it is changing signs,and then there is this Uranus @ 3 Aries. That scares me a little and makes me think the judge will have some surprises that do not sit well with the state. That Aries energy may be concerned with preserving their rulings in case of appeals, and not be as concerned with allowing the jury to see everything the state has to offer. The 10th house changing from pisces to aries means the judge may become kind of unpredictable and it may impact the states case.There may be some sudden reversals of their opinion or erratic decisions which do not sit well with the state. However that Uranus also squares the Pluto, which denotes the DT in this chart, so they feel the brunt of it in the end, imo.

As the first house rules the state, the 7th house rules their opponents, the DT.
We can not help but notice that formidable opponent, the Pluto sitting on the 7th house cusp, in Capricorn. Pluto goes to the deepest darkest recesses, and slays the enemy by any means necessary. Interesting that Capricorn rules the Father. Pluto in Cap says ' Slay the Father' if need be. And that Pluto is the midpoint of the Saturn/Uranus opposition. No Holds Barred. This is going to get really ugly. Ebertin says Saturn/Uranus=Pluto means " the desire to overcome a difficult situation through an extraordinary effort." The DT is going to put up a major struggle and may be much harder to overcome than once thought. Possibly because they will go as low as they need to and fight really dirty, Pluto on Capricorn style.

We look to the 1st house to see the Prosecution, the 7th to see the DT, the 10th to see the judge, and the 4th house to see the 'end of the matter.' Saturn is in the 4th in Libra, a sign of it's exaltation. Saturn in 10 libra is exalted because it means balance and justice attained. So I am hoping that in the end, the state will break through the neptunian fog that is trying to cloud the jurors eyes, and will attain JUSTICE for the child they are speaking for. Cancer is nothing if not loyal and devoted. They wear you down. I think the jury and the public might be swayed a little at first by the DT'd dirty tricks. But in the end, the truth will win out. That Moon in Pisces eventually makes a nice sextile to the Taurus stellium and steady wins the race.

===========================================

So I bolded the parts where I saw red flags. I tries to explain them away but they were there all along. Especially the part about the square to the Sun in the 11th , which is a conflict with the jury.

ALSO, the jury deliberation chart had Virgo rising, the SAME RISING as the DT Opening Statement chart !!!!!!!!!!!!!

VidaRose
07-05-2011, 05:06 PM
How can twelve people agree that she was not guilty of anything?????????????
I also did not interpret this outcome in ANY chart I read. What the HECK is going on??
I am sick.

Lightchaser
07-05-2011, 05:07 PM
I want to say a BIG Thank You to all of you who are continuing to analyze the charts and make this a learning experience for all of us. I have been refreshed today to remember we are only interpreting the heavens not predicting. Our quest to get answers, justice, truth has had us held with baited breath for 3 years thinking we know the WHY. When today we are reminded that the creator is the only one who knows the whole story. While we cannot predict we can only seek to understand and that understanding makes us feel better. You all have helped us try to understand and see that there is a great work that is being done on a daily basis.
I didn't expect you to predict the future and I appreciate what insight you gave me. I take the time today to remember why I had Psalms 51:10 tattooed on my arm so that I could remember everyday to "Be Still and know that I am GOD".
I am sad but will still come to study and seek to understand for all of the other missing and murdered who need our energy and light to guide them home.
Thank You thank you thank you Astros.

Oldsoul2
07-05-2011, 05:10 PM
An astrologer with whom I am acquainted (she has been frequently published) predicted this verdict, she also had another prediction, that an angry person would do her in. Let it be KNOWN I do not condone this at all, but can we see assasination in her chart or do we have to have an exact real birthtime for KC?

That is strange that you posted this because I had said that in an old previous post that Soulscape answered. This is exactly the feeling I had, although not that she would be found not guilty but I knew she would die nevertheless for what she has done. Soulscape said that you need her time of birth to see that.

LambChop
07-05-2011, 05:24 PM
How can twelve people agree that she was not guilty of anything?????????????
I also did not interpret this outcome in ANY chart I read. What the HECK is going on??
I am sick.

I'm not sure what the charts indicate but this jury did not deliberate with any sincerity. They were not in the room long enough. My guess is they took in the information they heard, decided the family was way too disfunctional and because of that fact it was an accidential drowning that snowballed out of control. Let her go and if she kills another child let that jury deal with her. This is why they will not answer any questions for the press.

KC's life is not over. But she is right. It has been taken away from her by her very actions.

I think JB proved that lying under oath needs to be dealt with inside and outside the courtroom. It makes a mockery of the court system.

momshrink
07-05-2011, 05:31 PM
First of all, thank you to all of the wonderful astrologers. You cannot imagine what this has been like for all of us in Orlando for three years. I was stunned when I watched the verdict read. Absolutely felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.
But as I reflected an hour or so later, I remembered what someone - Tuba, maybe? - posted predicting a death in prison for ICA. I have not gone back to look and will not tonight. Can't deal with this right now. But, many things can happen and the charts are accurate. I do not think anyone saw her walking out free.

Lots of anger right now in Orlando.

I wonder: if she serves even a few months in prison if she will meet a death there.

I know everyone is exhausted right now. But, maybe a review of charts after the dust settles. I just do not think she will walk out into a new life.

katydid23
07-05-2011, 05:44 PM
So now the Talking Heads on FoxNews, [ Dr Ablow] are starting to point their fingers at George. "Maybe he walked out of court today because he knows the focus will turn to him now, maybe rightfully..."

O Lord. This is going to get even uglier from here on out. Casey is going to come out swingin and talking and LYING. That Grand Square on her T-Square. I really really thought it was going to block her in, imprison her. But it looks like it is going to give her a FOUNDATION, a bully pulpit, a stage from which to speak her lies. Lord Have Mercy.

Curious Me
07-05-2011, 06:03 PM
(muttering to myself)
Now I understand what was in the cards. A blond woman will help.
Wishes come true. Sailing away.
Death meant Caylee.
Confusion and muddled thinking by jurors.
Then, Justice and The Tower collapses.

Sometimes, it's hard to determine which party will get their wish come true. How can this be?

Thank You to all our great Astrologers. Please know how appreciated you are.

LambChop
07-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Thank you astrologers you all did a great job. I don't think we are done with the A's by a long shot. GA must be very conflicted because he knows although she is free KC is in a lot danger from the crazies of the world. KC has literally removed the last bit of self-esteem he had. The jury has sent a message to Orlando that they believe her lies. How sad for him. What will he do now and where will he go?

marlame
07-05-2011, 06:59 PM
What a shocking & frustrating day this has been. After hearing the verdict I have been trying to read and post here without luck (until now)...

I want to THANK all of the wonderful Astrologer's who have given so much time to this case! It has been an inspiring journey and I have learned so much in the last few years. And, I too, like Katydid and others, have been going back over the charts looking for the indications of a not guilty verdict.

Upon Soulscape posting the Jury Begins Deliberations Chart... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16
...I immediately noticed that the Moon was near opposition to Neptune. For some reason this just jumped off the chart to me. Especially, when believing future aspects predict future events.

It is my understanding, according to Lilly, the moon represents the jury. Also, on the day deliberations began the Moon was 'void of course', since she was not making any more aspects until she changed sign.

Here are some notes I jotted down after looking at the Jury Begins Deliberations Chart yesterday, but did not have the STOMACH to post…

Per Lilly, on the moon being VOC...“Behold the moon if she be void of course, for then it signifies an impediment to the thing in question, it will not come to a good end, nor be accomplished; but the querent shall be forced to desist with shame and loss” and “(moon VOC) signifies that the thing enquired after shall scarce ever come to a good end and not without much labor, sorrow and trouble; unless ruler of ascendant or quesited be in a very good condition, then it may be hindered but not wholly frustrated”.

“This is most usually in the Moon; in judgments doe you carefully observe whether she be void of course yea or no, you shall seldom see business go handsomely forward when she is so.” ~W.Lilly

Additionally, the moon is found in House 11 at 24 degrees and is within 6 degrees of applying opposition to Neptune...
- emotional rollercoaster ride
- difficulty facing reality and hard cold facts
- scandal

Now, I know why I was so ill…
~ MarlaMe

Leomoon80
07-05-2011, 07:15 PM
That is strange that you posted this because I had said that in an old previous post that Soulscape answered. This is exactly the feeling I had, although not that she would be found not guilty but I knew she would die nevertheless for what she has done. Soulscape said that you need her time of birth to see that.

Let's hope that more violence isn't in the cards for this family, and that your astrologer friend realizes, we ALL die at the end of the road of our path in life.
That's inevitable.

Best to leave vengeance in God's hand.......as the Bible teaches us. Only God knows the heart of men (and women) and humans (as St. Paul tells us), only see "through a glass darkly"
:innocent:

Leomoon80
07-05-2011, 07:26 PM
What a shocking & frustrating day this has been. After hearing the verdict I have been trying to read and post here without luck (until now)...

I want to THANK all of the wonderful Astrologer's who have given so much time to this case! It has been an inspiring journey and I have learned so much in the last few years. And, I too, like Katydid and others, have been going back over the charts looking for the indications of a not guilty verdict.

Upon Soulscape posting the Jury Begins Deliberations Chart... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6846195&postcount=532)
...I immediately noticed that the Moon was near opposition to Neptune. For some reason this just jumped off the chart to me. Especially, when believing future aspects predict future events.

It is my understanding, according to Lilly, the moon represents the jury. Also, on the day deliberations began the Moon was 'void of course', since she was not making any more aspects until she changed sign.

Here are some notes I jotted down but did not have the STOMACH to post on Sunday…

Per Lilly, on the moon being VOC...“Behold the moon if she be void of course, for then it signifies an impediment to the thing in question, it will not come to a good end, nor be accomplished; but the querent shall be forced to desist with shame and loss” and “(moon VOC) signifies that the thing enquired after shall scarce ever come to a good end and not without much labor, sorrow and trouble; unless ruler of ascendant or quesited be in a very good condition, then it may be hindered but not wholly frustrated”.

“This is most usually in the Moon; in judgments doe you carefully observe whether she be void of course yea or no, you shall seldom see business go handsomely forward when she is so.” ~W.Lilly

Additionally, the moon is found in House 11 at 24 degrees and is within 6 degrees of applying opposition to Neptune...
- emotional rollercoaster ride
- difficulty facing reality and hard cold facts
- scandal

Now, I know why I was so ill…
~ MarlaMe

Thank you mucho much for this from Wm. Lilly about the Moon VOC (so good to recall) and this WAS indeed, shown the same on the sequestered jury chart at 11:26AM on July 4th, "Moon VOC in the 12th house" and opposed to Neptune in the 6th conjunct Chiron and BOTH "intercepted" in the sign of Pisces.
Thanks so much for this reminder, it explains the entire scenario quite well.

Good to recall these important observations from a master.

katydid23
07-05-2011, 07:46 PM
I really believe that another huge problem for the prosecution team was that ALL of the jurors were chosen with one main trait in common. NONE OF THEM READ NEWSPAPERS OR WATCHED THE NEWS OR LISTENED TO TALK RADIO.

In my opinion, that creates an entire jury of people who are not interested in their community or their world. That means they do not care that much about social issues
or protecting society from sociopaths. imoo

And that is shown by the 11th house Mercury in Leo representing the jury.

LambChop
07-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Last night I read my horoscope for today on Astro.com and it said I would be highly irritated this afternoon (an understatement, I might add). So when they said the jury had reached a decision I cringed and thought about the horoscope.

I feel bad for our astros who saw this coming. It must have weighed heavy on their shoulders. But as Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow's a brand new day." And as sure as there is a tomorrow this case will continue with a life of it's own.

Andromeda
07-05-2011, 09:40 PM
I really believe that another huge problem for the prosecution team was that ALL of the jurors were chosen with one main trait in common. NONE OF THEM READ NEWSPAPERS OR WATCHED THE NEWS OR LISTENED TO TALK RADIO.

In my opinion, that creates an entire jury of people who are not interested in their community or their world. That means they do not care that much about social issues
or protecting society from sociopaths. imoo

And that is shown by the 11th house Mercury in Leo representing the jury.

This observation is so insightful. So true. It's as if they have closed themselves off to the "big picture". i.e., life. How can one grow and evolve if not plugged in in some way?

I haven't finished reading all of the comments yet. But I wanted to chime in and say THANK YOU!!! to all of our devoted, hard-working astros -- especially Leomoon who worked so very hard to pick up the slack for Tuba and Housemouse in their absence.... and Fifthessence for your contribution and moderation. The work you guys do, the knowledge and teaching you impart, is a generous gift. You are our "messengers" (interpreters). I appreciate your participation in this forum so very much. I appreciate *everyone's* contribution and interpretations!!! You are all so talented and generous with your craft.

(A special hello/welcome back to Tuba. (waving!) xo)

Leomoon80
07-05-2011, 09:55 PM
I suppose I'd say "its a good thing" not to be watching or reading anything concerning this case which has enthalled the U.S. for 3 years especially so, when in a jury room judging another in such a critical way.

Imagine IF they were watching Nancy Grace every night, and her infamous hatred and vitriol spewed, I think that would be doing a ton of damage to folks who may be (not necessarily this group of 12) sheeple or people easily influenced .

That is the problem and why they are not allowed such.

I do recall once when a judge allowed a Football Game to be shown when it was some important enough to the jurors game.

I wonder what the lady jurors did that day? :)

But seriously, changing places for a moment, I can't imagine wanting a jury of my peers (as they are termed), to judge me for a life and death issue while watching Jane Valdez M. or Nancy (not very graceful) Grace.

Can't even imagine it...for a "fair and balanced" verdict.

Note: not saying that I agree at all with this one, because I do not.
There was more then ample "circumstantial evidence" to convict on manslaughter imo.
I truly think justice wasn't served in this case.

But now it's up to Casey to get on with her life, and God will judge her past and future unless like OJ (good grief) .....gets into hot water again and lands in prison.
Her parents likewise, seem to have deserted her so she appears to be all alone except for her team of lawyers.

They may even have to offer to house her after Thursday.

salvarenga
07-05-2011, 11:04 PM
As I sit here tonight, the only thing that I keep thinking is...Casey Anthony....Florida's own Joran Van Der Sloot. She will strike again.

lolipop
07-05-2011, 11:05 PM
I must comment to you Leomoon I too admire the work that you have done but I must disagree with you by suggesting Casey's parents deserting her... that reason would be for every action there is a reaction, (Casey spewing her lies to get her ownself out of a jam) she lost her parents at this time, a person can only handle so much you know... and Nancy Grace is a victims advocate so that is where her passion comes from,she's a victim of a crime herself and she knows the pain the Anthony's are going thru

Leomoon80
07-06-2011, 12:24 AM
I must comment to you Leomoon I too admire the work that you have done but I must disagree with you by suggesting Casey's parents deserting her... that reason would be for every action there is a reaction, (Casey spewing her lies to get her ownself out of a jam) she lost her parents at this time, a person can only handle so much you know... and Nancy Grace is a victims advocate so that is where her passion comes from,she's a victim of a crime herself and she knows the pain the Anthony's are going thru

Yes, lollipop I know about Nancy Grace having watched her off and on for many many years since before her own show. So I've heard all about her background from those many years.

I could not post earlier, but was listening to Tricia's onlline Radio tonight, with the Atty.General of Florida. She did mention that posting is very hard here on WS due to a hacker causing all manner of trouble with the website today:(

Just wanted to say to you, that sometimes it's good to be able to agree to disagree, and that is what indeed, makes the world go around (different opinions) on various subjects.
This is why I personally was just as surprised as everyone when the jury came back in 11 hrs. with a verdict. To me this is shocking to find 12 people all in harmony to this extent and total agreement. What a shock! Personally, I'd never think one could go anywhere and find 12 people who agree with each other completely. :rocker:

I have lived a long time, been through the years when "Tough Love" was also popular and books written about it. Never did it myself, however, I do believe too in unconditional love.

passionflower
07-06-2011, 12:41 AM
What a disappointing day, in the history of the court system.
I'm so upset, I literally got ill this afternoon.
Thank you all for helping us understand the charts.
I have a dreaded feeling that with so many thousands of people
so angry over this verdict, do we dare to ask, if someone distraught
might end ICA life?
CA/GA have had death threats today in the news.
Is this really going to be a happy ending for the Anthony's?
Bless little Caylee..she is a bright shining star!

katydid23
07-06-2011, 12:53 AM
I suppose I'd say "its a good thing" not to be watching or reading anything concerning this case which has enthalled the U.S. for 3 years especially so, when in a jury room judging another in such a critical way.

Imagine IF they were watching Nancy Grace every night, and her infamous hatred and vitriol spewed, I think that would be doing a ton of damage to folks who may be (not necessarily this group of 12) sheeple or people easily influenced .

I do recall once when a judge allowed a Football Game to be shown when it was some important enough to the jurors game.

But seriously, changing places for a moment, I can't imagine wanting a jury of my peers (as they are termed), to judge me for a life and death issue while watching Jane Valdez M. or Nancy (not very graceful) Grace.

There was more then ample "circumstantial evidence" to convict on manslaughter imo.

But now it's up to Casey to get on with her life, and God will judge her past and future unless like OJ (good grief) .....gets into hot water again and lands in prison.
Her parents likewise, seem to have deserted her so she appears to be all alone except for her team of lawyers.
:crazy:

I guess it is important to differentiate ' not reading about this case' from 'not reading ANY newspapers or watching ANY news shows.' The jurors in this case testified that they watched NO NEWS SHOWS at all for the past few years, nor did they read any news publications, or listen to talk radio. That is a pretty narrow focus, imo

So that is problematic, for a group that is supposed to be making social decisions. I think it shows a lack of community and a lack of concern for the outer world. And, imo, that showed by the way they came back so very quickly with their verdict. They did not much time into it.

I totally disagree that her parents deserted her. Quite the opposite, imo. She kicked them both in the gut. She is evil incarnate, imo. She cruelly pulled her parents into this crime and threw them under the bus so she could walk free. And now she will be rich and famous, and will have NO NEED for them. She will be the one to turn her back on them because, being a true sociopath, she has no more use for them. Her Venus in Aries, squaring her Moon/Neptune opposition will alllow her to make a new happy life for herself. She will probably be pregnant in the blink of an eye. Her Water Grand Trine will be fulfilled, no matter who or what tries to get in her way. Transiting Pluto is sitting on the KITE formation of her Water Grand Trine. I once thought it was going to mean karma and Death, but looks like it is really going to mean Rebirth and the PHOENIX.

Kat
07-06-2011, 03:41 AM

This makes me sad to read Oldsoul. Yet another person (which ever angry person follows through with this) will fall victim to KC. JMHO

Thank you all astrologers! I rarely if ever post but I read all entries to these threads.

momshrink
07-06-2011, 05:58 AM

Leomoon, I always appreciate your sage postings. I read in the Orlando Sentinel that she will go to live at one of her attorney's homes as the team reintegrates her into society.

I always thought she would end in prison - I stil think that. But I am trying to stay in a more loving, peaceful place than that of anger. Sometimes we have to realize there are different forms of justice and step back to see the bigger picture - and we cannot always see that right now. But she is the same person she was before the verdict. She will continue to lie and cheat her way through life.

I do remember that our astrologers - or at least some of them - saw her life ending in prison. I do not think it necessary to second guess what some many saw just because the verdict was not what we expected. Some things simply may not have happened yet in the time frame we expected. Does anyone remember a chart interpretation that saw her dying in prison? TIA

VidaRose
07-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Dear Group,
I can't figure out how to start a thread. Can someone please start a thread to charge Casey Anthony with the Federal Crime of obstruction (they did it to Martha Stewart)
Maximum penalty 20 years please read this link.

http://sentencing.typepad.com/

Also can you please see if this can be charted "will she be charged for other crimes via Federal or other?" There is more than one way to skin a cat!

FifthEssence
07-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Dear Group,
I can't figure out how to start a thread. Can someone please start a thread to charge Casey Anthony with the Federal Crime of obstruction (they did it to Martha Stewart)
Maximum penalty 20 years please read this link.

http://sentencing.typepad.com/

Also can you please see if this can be charted "will she be charged for other crimes via Federal or other?" There is more than one way to skin a cat!

A new thread of that nature- KC possibly being charged w/Federal crime of Obstruction- belongs out in the main Caylee Anthony Forum.

Oldsoul2
07-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Leomoon, I always appreciate your sage postings. I read in the Orlando Sentinel that she will go to live at one of her attorney's homes as the team reintegrates her into society.

I always thought she would end in prison - I stil think that. But I am trying to stay in a more loving, peaceful place than that of anger. Sometimes we have to realize there are different forms of justice and step back to see the bigger picture - and we cannot always see that right now. But she is the same person she was before the verdict. She will continue to lie and cheat her way through life.

I do remember that our astrologers - or at least some of them - saw her life ending in prison. I do not think it necessary to second guess what some many saw just because the verdict was not what we expected. Some things simply may not have happened yet in the time frame we expected. Does anyone remember a chart interpretation that saw her dying in prison? TIA

I totally agree with you. Last night, after my shock wore off, I pondered on the verdict and the reasons for how 12 people could find her innocent after hearing the whole case. First, as far as that goes, I believe that and this is strictly my own opinion, I have forgotten that alot of people have a very hard time differentiating between a victim and a victimizer or whom they see as the "underdog". Often they feel sorry for the victimizer because of their own personal issues where they have felt victimized or wrongfully accused in their own lives by the "bad people". In letting her go, they could feel that they finally had the control over the situation and can finally be empowered. JVM said in her news report that there is always something brewing in the subconcious that swings a jury one way or another. In this case, this is what I think happened.

Second, I put some thought into all the charts that have been posted here and I strongly feel that they are in fact correct. I could be wrong since I personally can not interpret a chart but was told that in doing so you cannot neccessarily predict exactly when an event will occur. What the event will be is there in front of your eyes and never lies. I, personally believe that all of it will come to be. Sometimes things are on such a larger and deeper scope that it is difficult to interpret. I also know that we all pay for our sins in the end. Vandersloot got off and landing up in prison, OJ got off and ultimately landed up in prison etc... 12 people did not determine her fate, they determined her freedom and we all saw what she does with that.

MysteryAddict
07-06-2011, 11:36 AM
This verdict disagrees with 95% of all polls I've seen from the public!
Could any of the charts indicate illegal influence (tampering) from the defense
on the jury behind the scenes since they were first chosen?
Baez and team came in looking a little too confident Tuesday morning,
also the jury refused to show their faces. Thanks

Leomoon80
07-06-2011, 12:33 PM
I guess it is important to differentiate ' not reading about this case' from 'not reading ANY newspapers or watching ANY news shows.' The jurors in this case testified that they watched NO NEWS SHOWS at all for the past few years, nor did they read any news publications, or listen to talk radio. That is a pretty narrow focus, imo

So that is problematic, for a group that is supposed to be making social decisions. I think it shows a lack of community and a lack of concern for the outer world. And, imo, that showed by the way they came back so very quickly with their verdict. They did not much time into it.

I totally disagree that her parents deserted her. Quite the opposite, imo. She kicked them both in the gut. She is evil incarnate, imo. She cruelly pulled her parents into this crime and threw them under the bus so she could walk free. And now she will be rich and famous, and will have NO NEED for them. She will be the one to turn her back on them because, being a true sociopath, she has no more use for them. Her Venus in Aries, squaring her Moon/Neptune opposition will alllow her to make a new happy life for herself. She will probably be pregnant in the blink of an eye. Her Water Grand Trine will be fulfilled, no matter who or what tries to get in her way. Transiting Pluto is sitting on the KITE formation of her Water Grand Trine. I once thought it was going to mean karma and Death, but looks like it is really going to mean Rebirth and the PHOENIX.

Thanks for clarifying that newspapers/media statement, I had no idea that they (the jurors) had not read nor watched TV about this case in the Voire Dire? They must be living in a bubble (hard to believe this)

I also agree that Venus in Aries people manage by sheer force of will often to create new lives for themselves unless they have some serious mitigations that prevent it from happening.

I know one myself who will, when she gets out of prison, no question about that. She is currently forging a new life in prison from what I read in a book published about her case.
Yes, Venus in Aries is strength, a fire sign that doesn't give up too easily, nor do the other Fire signs whether Cardinal or Fixed. Not exactly casper milqtoast people.

As for my Philosophy (ref the rest of your post), it differs quite a bit from yours. But then again, such is life or the French say "Ces't la vie?"

Momshrink: I've said this before, your avatar is hilarious!.......Thanks for your posts. :) you put a smile on my face.

marlame
07-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Make no mistake about it ICA is most guilty...
It is simply the Prosecution was unable to prove it "beyond a reasonable doubt" to the 12 jurors.

The rest of the World following this case for the last 3 years have little doubt ICA caused the death of her beautiful child. And, THAT is shown in 'all the sun, moon, stars, houses, planet etc, etc'. Thanks for posting! :seeya:

LambChop
07-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Funny thing about charts. You can read them and think well that was a waste of my time....go back a few days, weeks later and "BAM" there it is. As Tuba will tell you, you have to be patient. What amazes me is that something signifcant that showed up in your chart a year ago can have an affect on what is happening today? Somehow the charts do not lie. I am impressed. Keep up the good work astros....I just love to read here. Thanks

katydid23
07-06-2011, 03:17 PM
She IS guilty. That part is correct. If you look back through this thread you can see where some of us have reviewed our work, and pointed out where we may have misinterpreted something.

I saw a few red flags and MY OWN PERSONAL BIAS got in the way of the interpretation. I saw a real clear indication that the DT could prevail,*1 and that the jury would challenge the state's case, *2 and I still assumed that she would be found guilty.

*1= the charts of the OS's show a very powerful DT with the Part Of Fortune exactly conjunct the Midheaven . That is like a protective umbrella of good fortune which bats away any negative elements. I did take note and I did say I was concerned, but I allowed my personal beliefs to ignore the strength of that aspect.

*2. = The Prosecution's OS chart showed a problem with the jury, indicated by an exact square from the chart ruler to SUN in Gemini in the 11th, which represents the JURY. That indicates that the state would be challenged by the jury. And that was shown in the jury deliberation chart as well, with a square from the Mercury in Leo in the 11th to Jupiter in the 8th. Once again, i took note of the difficult aspects, but assumed they would be overcome, because I am so connected personally to the outcome.

When a horary astrologer does a chart it is best if they know nothing about the people that are asking the questions. I suppose this is one example of why it works best that way. I know I would have looked more closely at those critical aspects and the potential difficulties if I had not been so close to this case.

Veritas
07-06-2011, 05:32 PM
9 am EDT July7, 2011 in Orlando, Florida: Casey begins the next chapter of her life. Would that be a new chart or would we still look at the Indictment Chart?

Lovejac
07-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Thank you, FifthEssence, for allowing us some "room to grieve" as we deal with this horrible injustice.

We are blessed to have you as our Mod :blowkiss:

katydid23
07-06-2011, 06:37 PM
I really want to learn from this experience, astrologically, if nothing else. So I have been looking back through and picking up things that made us all believe she was going to be found GUILTY. I think it is important to review and reevaluate what we saw.

I know that I overlooked some red flags in the charts of the Opening Statements. I saw some problems and underestimated them. So looking at the jury deliberation chart would be important to help me understand it better.

One thing I had noticed, but underestimated, was the Moon being Void of Course. I decided that since the chart ruler, Mercury was making many aspects that it would overrule that fact. I guess not. The Moon being void of course, making no more aspects after the time of deliberation began, indicates that emotionally the jury was done. They did no more work or deliberation essentially, after the delibs began. Their decisions had been made already. The VOC Moon was insurmountable.

It was noted that CERES was conjunct BLACK MOON LILITH at 29 degrees Pisces in the 7th House of the Defendant, and conjunct ICA's natal SUN 28 Pisces. We saw that as evidence that the jury would see her guilt. APPARENTLY THEY DID. But they said they could not find the state had proven the case.

So maybe the square from Venus conjunct Hades, which ruled the 9th house of the jury) showed that conflict with the jury. They saw her guilt but could not commit to the verdict. That square could not be overcome.

Also, a BIG red flag was the South Node conjunct the MC and exactly square the Asc.
We interpreted that South Node as a catastrophe and tragedy for the inmate. But perhaps the MC should have been read as the public, as the tragedy was felt by the people at large and not the DT or ICA.

Ebertin says this about South Node Conjunct the MC:

The cropping up of difficulties in the pursuit of joint and common interests between people.

The placing of one's own personal interests and objectives above those of the community or the group to which one belongs.

The inclination to differ from other people and to show it.

FifthEssence
07-06-2011, 06:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/ListenUp-1.jpg

SADLY folks, the Defendant in this case will be set free soon enough.

We have dedicated almost 3yrs to this case regarding a beautiful innocent little child named CAYLEE ANTHONY, in hopes JUSTICE would be served through the court system.

'Universal Laws' have been disregarded by the birth mother.
TRUST that her offenses will be dealt with in time.

Greek Mythology: Erinyes aka The Furies - Goddesses of Revenge
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/ErinyesGoddessesofRevengeSML.jpg

The purpose of our Forensic Astrology Forum is to find answers in Crime cases using astrology as an investigative tool ie:who's the perp, what brought this Event on, what are the circumstances surrounding the crime, can the body be located and so on.
In the case of Caylee Marie Anthony, we have the answers.

We will not be exploiting 'the life after trial' of the responsible party in this Forum.
(There are way too many other unsolved cases worthy of our attention and energy)

This thread is going to be locked. CASE CLOSED.

The eternal living SPIRIT of CAYLEE soars with the Angels~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/ANGELstarsSMALL.jpg