PDA

View Full Version : Unsolved Mysteries posts note to website - looking for new stories

UMfanforever
06-08-2011, 06:42 AM
From Unsolved.com:

"
Now accepting new story submissions at
UMnewstories@gmail.com
"

Unsolved airs on Lifetime .

BLee
06-18-2011, 12:30 AM
Story ideas are plentiful here in NE Illinois:
-- Lisa Stebic, Plainfield, IL -- Missing since 4/2007 -- suspect: husband, Craig Stebic
-- Stacey Peterson, Bolingbrook, IL -- Missing since 10/2007 -- suspect: husband, Drew Peterson
-- Christopher Vaughn Family, Will County, IL -- Murdered 6/2007 -- suspect: husband/father, Christopher Vaughn

CanManEh
06-20-2011, 08:48 AM
I have 1 or 30....Iam very very did i mention i am very upset with alot of shows out there we have so many .we have like 15 shows alone on the ID channel ,48 hours.48 hours mistery,48 hours documentry,biography,disappeared,vanished,dateline ,heraldo,nancy grace,jane valez mitchell. and there all doing the same show for the last 5 months i mean did we really need casey's lawyers on 48 hrs to tell us theres really no zanny the nanny surprise surprise she had u all fooled..come on .I had a christmas present one time that was wrapped up and it ran around the room and barked and it was a better secret still then zanny the nanny was..ok sorry for the rant..but come on people ..on these shows where is the polly klass .amber hagerman, jen and adrianna wix, trenton duckett,how about this absolutly gorgious girl that is missing right now the name is not coming to mee but she is so dam beautiful and tiny like 90 pounds reminds me of another one the holly bobo case we need to see about on tv..morgan harrington...how about some updates jon benet . jen kesse tracy ocasio. tara grienstead. I know iam missing more and i appologise .rachel cooke . she finally was put on dissappeared only took what 18 years or so..and the sob that prolly did it confessed and was then gonna confess right in front of the judge and looks at the familly and smiles then says not guilty what about poor little kyron hormon. another one. i got enough for 5 years worth..and thier cases need attention..you cant count on nancy for cold cases cause u know she cant use and its another bombshell..and dont she know we know the tots remains were found thats not a bomb shell nancy ..we need a rant page.. anyways sorry for the rants but the people are all good choices i swear.

dulcinea
06-23-2011, 12:17 AM
Melissa Simmons of Scottville, MI. She was 15 and went missing in a very small rural town about 16 yrs ago. A few days later her body was found in a river. Her murderer was never found. Local rumor has it that there was a pact to cover up the events surrounding her passing.

Kimster
06-23-2011, 12:28 AM
We can keep the show busy forever. :(

My top two choices are Joe Neff: OK - Joe Neff (my dad) unsolved murder 14 May 2009, #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And Jenn and Nina Wix, the link is in my signature line.

rosario
06-24-2011, 10:20 PM
oh my gosh, I know there are sooo many I have e-mailed so many cases and each time they tell mw "this is not a case we can cover at this time, for many reasons" ugh....

UMfanforever
06-29-2011, 12:52 AM
oh my gosh, I know there are sooo many I have e-mailed so many cases and each time they tell mw "this is not a case we can cover at this time, for many reasons" ugh....

Unsolved Mysteries has replied to you and told you they will not feature your submissions?

Findntruth
08-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Larry Hudson was murdered in Lanett, Alabama a few years ago...and to this date his murder is still unsolved...a lot of suspense had surrounded this case...including several people with good possible motives...money, women, extortion...but still unsolved...

Mr. Hudson was last seen within an hour to his being murdered at a local convenience store less than a 1/4 of a mile from his business...he left the store and supposedly went to his shop...where he was murdered by someone that supposedly was meeting him there...

This case would be a good one to air on tv in that Mr. Hudson was a well known businessman in his area and he was involved in many things...but who murdered him...no one seems to know...

http://www.corpdetails.com/us-companies/Alabama/174710-industrial-commercial-machinery-computer-equipment/huguley-machine-shop-us

Openmyeyes
08-22-2011, 05:58 PM
The Oakland County, Michigan child murders from the mid-70's. I did a quick search just now and saw this release by the Michigan State Police: http://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,4643,7-123-1586_1710-111031--,00.html.

It seems they revived the case in 2005, and wanted people to come forward. When it was happening in 1976 it was on the news every night. The murderer would kill the children and lay them in snow banks. It was thought that the person was a cop or a priest. The articles say there were only 4 but I thought there were more. This murder was never solved.

The other case (another Michigan one, lol) was the Robison (sp?) family murder. This happened in the mid or late 60's. Mr. R's former business partner was a suspect, but was never arrested. Mr. R. sold off everything he owned and moved his family up to Northern lower Michigan, but was suppose to be moving his family elsewhere. The murder occured in Good Hart, MI and as far as I know has never been solved. Mr. and Mrs. Robinson, and their 4 children were slain in their cabin. The bodies were found when someone walked by and smelled 'that' smell.

http://www.laurajames.com/clews/2008/06/the-robison-family-murders-finally-in-print.html

Ms. James wrote a book about it and I ordered it several years ago. I was in grade school and I remember discussing this with one of my classmates. It happened in 68 and was not the 1st true crime case that I was interested in.

Salem
08-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Here is a WS thread on the Oakland murders. We called them the "Babysitter Killings": http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130515&highlight=babysitter

There is a Thread 1 also.

Salem

jmiller
05-31-2012, 11:28 PM
What was the specifics of the "local rumor"? Btw, she went missing June 23, 1993 her body was found in the Pere Marquette River near Indian Bridge in Custer 6 miles east of her home on July 1. Her murder is still unsolved and I never heard of a local rumor of a pact to cover it up.
Melissa Simmons of Scottville, MI. She was 15 and went missing in a very small rural town about 16 yrs ago. A few days later her body was found in a river. Her murderer was never found. Local rumor has it that there was a pact to cover up the events surrounding her passing.

ElaineBuff
06-10-2012, 11:30 AM
This police officer was found dead on the infamous and wealthy Bald Head Island resort just off the coast from Southport, NC. She was shot at point blank range in the back of her head, one shot at a 35 degree angle up and slightly to the left . Her own gun was used. The DA ruled her death a suicide. However, she was a very small woman and was physically unable to pull the trigger herself. Further, the crime scene was washed away, against the wishes of the police chief, within hours of her death. Some people believe the decision was to placate wealthy home owners who feared the devaluing of their property. However, Davina had discovered a drug business involving some powerful people in NC. Not only was she murdered on her watch, her death was covered up by local and state officials, including police and SBI. The new DA has reopened the case, but is proceeding sooooooo slowly. We really do need help. The family is dissolving under the constant frustration and depression.

Odyssey
03-24-2013, 01:08 AM
Anyone know if this request/show is still active?

Tulessa
09-24-2013, 07:52 PM
OR OR - Mark Dribin, 42, Portland, 02 July 1999 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please help bring Mark home!!

meanmaryjean
09-24-2013, 08:58 PM
Shannon Sherrill, Thorntown, Indiana, age 6, October, 1986.