PDA

View Full Version : 2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

logicalgirl
06-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Have heard and read the same..... she makes me really uneasy.

I can tell you my take on Juror #4 - she knows ICA is guilty and only takes notes from the DT in case there is a small chance they may present something that is significant. :great: :floorlaugh: :great:

Kenziema
She probably let her hold the doll while she was in the trunk :-(. OMG, I have a 3 year old... just typing that made me cry.

nachomama
I will even chip in money via a paypal account that we can set up if someone wants to pull them from the court.

We already did a collection via Paypal.

pinkfly
If ICA goes to Lowell will she be in general population? Or will she be ‘special’ forever?

Mountain_Kat
Exactly. Was there chloroform on the car tires? Does the jury think Casey would have poured gallons of chloroform all over everything?

What about the rearview mirror, eh? Check that? What about the glove box...the spark plugs...the battery? No chloroform? AHA!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Whisperer
Cindy would never let Caylee have the doll w/o the clothes.

cloud9
When JB asks, witness says no chloroform on doll.

When JA asks, witness says small amount of chloroform on doll.

QuietStorm
06-22-2011, 11:14 AM
Baez, didn't your mama teach you that questioning witnesses unprepared is like opening a box of chocolates? You never know what you're gonna get. Sometimes you get a cherry - sometimes you get a nut.

tehcloser
Chloroform evaporates EXTREMELY rapidly. No wiping would likely be needed IMO.

So i have read......that's why the amounts they were STILL able to find is amazing.

Mountain_Kat
Where's the doll's clothing?

I've wondered that countless times. :(

NavySubMom
ICA repeatedly leaning over to talk to DS, she does not appear to be very happy.

The Eunice Burns
That has always been my thought. Or she is trying to keep busy so she doesn't nod off. :innocent:

I have people in my family who say they can't judge and they judge all the time. LOL.

I thought she said she couldn't judge based on what someone else said about a person. That is different than having evidence presented to you. Anyone remember all those audio and videotapes? Hmm.

ITA. And LOL at BBM. You nailed it. Those people are the ones who judge the most, IMO. They just don't want to admit it.

whiteangora
If Casey takes the stand I believe it will be after all the other testimony has been presented. That way whatever she says can be molded to fit the previous testimony. Anybody watch the Bobby Cutts trial? He did that.

Yes, I watched every second. sorry for OT

Novice Seeker
Can I ask a newbie question? What does the "I" in "ICA" stand for?

Inmate

Wise Old Owl
06-22-2011, 11:15 AM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg736/scaled.php?tn=0&server=736&filename=osvq.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

This Morning
I would bet the bank that JB is telling her about the People magazine and it's cover that proclaims "Casey could walk free". Bet on it. Both JB and ICA think they are trying this case in the court of public opinion and what is happening in this tiny courtroom with a jury is just the vehicle. She relly believes she is gonna walk (or at least is quite hopeful).

Kenziema

My 3yo DD ALWAYS takes the clothing off her dolls... not sure why.

ijam
Okay I get it now, a testosterone using squirrel could be child sized and decompose to leave a strong odor. But where did they get the Disney bag?

HMM..i thought Rocky and Bullwinkle were at Universal...Casey tried to throw everyone off by using a Disney bag..

Velouria
Being grammatically challenged is not a an ability one would want in an attorney, add this to can't spell and ones credibility takes a big smack. Rightfully so....

If you've ever tried to read one of his written motions, then you know challenged is putting it kindly. He can't even formulate a proper pleading and frankly, it's cringeworthy.

What'sThatClue
06-22-2011, 11:16 AM
I've wondered that countless times. :(

I vaguely remember that little Caylee didn't put clothing on that doll.
I could be wrong...

Whisperer
Exactly. Was there chloroform on the car tires? Does the jury think Casey would have poured gallons of chloroform all over everything?

Chloroform is in dry cleaning fluid...used by detailers for cleaning upholstery.

NavySubMom
did he say OTHER doll also had chloroform on it?? Bizarre, to say the least.

pinkfly
self-impeachment

KariKae
This is what I really don't understand, is CM totally oblivious to what JB prepares to do and say and who they will call as witnesses each day? can't he help JB on the procedures, at least? or maybe JB is not sharing this info with him. CM is going to go down after his long career as being lumped in with this whole circus. IMO, MOO, etc.

Jose has asserted himself as lead council.

CM is <modsnip> so to speak :floorlaugh: He seems to have checked out (as evidenced by leaving early for a massage).

RedSox Mom

Inmate and a BIG WELCOME!!!!!!

TortillaChip
No emotion from ICA, talking about her daughters baby doll. Cold.

sarah1215

My two daughters do that also!

liltexans
Jurors have been paying close attention all morning to geologist, toxicologist, chemists,and csi.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:16 AM

Mendara
06-22-2011, 11:17 AM

I bet that had more chloroform. I remember Cindy saying that Caylee often removed baby dolls clothes, but that was when she was in protecting Casey mode.

okiedokietoo
JA:
Dr.R: fabric or stuffing of the Doll - actual chloroform? - control doll gave low indications of chloroform
JA: did not have doll of the same type - small amounts too small
JB:so we're clear - co worker of yours has doll with chloroform
Dr.R: did not say that
JB: because chloroform is found in many products - chloroform found in water as well
Dr.R:yes if large enough quantity to detect
J

stilettos
Sorry, meant no offense...just had read that Graves Disease can cause bulging eyes...just trying to lighten things up...sorry.

My bioMom has Graves Disease and her eyes look just like that....except that after two surgeries to relieve pressure on the optic nerve....they point in two different directions.

TakeNote
*ouch*

liltexans
Rickenbach says heat may have been to blame for the chloroform result on the dolls.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 10:17 AM

Eileen730

Thats a million dollar question?

did Cindy destroy them or KC.

I totally believe George andCindy knew the baby was dead once they smelled that car and that is why they cleaned everything!!!!

wenwe4
fabric or stuffing of the doll....wanted a negative control doll to see if chloroform come from doll itself....same thing from control doll...not identical but similar...not comfy saying chloroform the small amounts could be id'd as a contaminate within the doll.

redirect - JB
just so we are clear - a co-worker of yours has a child that her doll has chloroform on it....found another doll with chloroform...no incorrect...I did not have the data to indicate chloroform was indeed there.....possible due to heat....chloroform can be found in water as well? if present in high enough amounts to detect

sidebar

KariKae
My two daughters do that also!

Mine too - and mommy sure has fun re-dressing them.

LiveLaughLuv
06-22-2011, 11:18 AM

INMATE

and

:welcome:

RammerJammer
I guess Baez is too busy talking or texting to listen to his own witness testify on cross! Unreal!

grandmaj
Casey always seems nervous and responds by looking at her attorney when chloroform is discussed. This really bothers her.

Mendara
did he say OTHER doll also had chloroform on it?? Bizarre, to say the least.

He did but then changed his mind later. Weird.

artbuc
Does JB even bother to listen to what the witness says?

DesSands
I've been waiting for the gatorade bottle to be brought in. Why JB opened this door is beyond me. In a Disney Bag no less. Sheesh!

I'm so lost here, can't figure out why he would do this either. Also ICA had an impish grin on her face a few mins. ago, like they has something up their sleeve. :waitasec:

2goldfish
Chloroform evaporates EXTREMELY rapidly. No wiping would likely be needed IMO.

if mama doll was in the carseat the whole time after caylee's death til CA cleaned her, then there would but much less chrolo if any cause of the chloro dissipation

kpalma715
06-22-2011, 11:19 AM

My 2 year old take all the clothes off her barbies and baby dolls also!

TotallyObsessed

Welcome, welcome. :wagon:

It stands for Inmate.

stilettos
Cannot believe that JB is bringing in the bottle!

Camille
This aggravates me. What this witness said last time he testified and again this time is that if chloroform is present in high enough amounts in water he can detect it. What JB keeps insinuating is that chloroform is present in all water. The witness IS NOT saying that chloroform is present in small amounts in all water.

Cabin girl

Inmate helps determine the difference between CA (Cindy Anthony) and ICA (Inmate Casey Anthony)

liltexans
Rickenbach: Unk. liquid in Gatorade bottle, syringe. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:19 AM

Rickenbach said levels so low he couldn't say chloroform on doll. He took 2nd doll (co workers child) and got same results. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:19 AM

kathyn2
So no chloroform in the bottle with syringe like everyone has been saying. Why did people say there was chloroform in that bottle wiht the syringe??

STEADFAST
Has that even been confirmed or is that there was no chorine used by Anthonys just been media hype? I mean Nancy was all over the place last night about no coyotes in FL lol. Does anyone have a link that verifies that the Anthony's used no chorine? TIA

Someone may have already answered while I was looking for this, but this is a list of evidence items taken from the Anthony property, and containers of chemicals for the Bacquacil pool cleaning system were found. The Bacquacil system does not use chlorine. No chlorine is listed.
It's on pg 005/033 (which mean pg 5.)
http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2009-09/49548935.pdf

kpalma715

I thought he said that also, but I think he just got confused.

MyTinkieGirl
OK folks...I think I'm FINALLY gettin what the DT is puttin down...now, follow me here....there's a coyote...he downs a Gatorade and shoots himself up with testosterone because he has to dig a hole and bury a bone.
He then goes to sleep...he hears that song "Trouble" being sung by Michael Bolton....goes back and digs up the bone...he takes it to a bank, where he puts it into a deposit box...he goes BACK to sleep, hears the song again...goes BACK to the bank...gets his bone and reburies it near the spot he originally buried it.
Bing bang boom....DT theory proved!!
Coyote...check
Gatorade...check
Testerone w/syringe...check
Buried bone...check
Bone moved...check

(If you haven't seen the commercial with the dog and his bone for Travelers insurance...
YouTube - &#x202a;Travelers Insurance - Prized Possession (Dog Commercial)&#x202c;&rlm;)

ETA : sorry...only sounds like Michael Bolton singing song....

NavySubMom
They were ready to let the witness go, JA called a sidebar, did JA say to JB, go ahead and talk about the Gatorade bottle now? He is now back and asking about that. Very weird goings on here. IMO, MOO

Poodleluver
06-22-2011, 11:20 AM
ICA repeatedly leaning over to talk to DS, she does not appear to be very happy.

I am always so curious what she says during these cloaked discussions with her "team"!

Bobbarita
If ICA goes to Lowell will she be in general population? Or will she be ‘special’ forever?

Over the years I've read and heard that there is a "pecking order" among prison inmates, that is that pedophiles and child murderers are at the bottom of the list. Anyone else ever heard of that or know more about it? Would Casey therefore be at the bottom because she murdered her child?

mollymil23
Anyone have a link to the story?

Here is a link to the case where the judge over turned the jury's death ruling

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110621/ARTICLE/110629909/2055/NEWS?Title=Jury-says-death-but-judge-sentences-man-to-life

MomCat
Jose is holding a stick of TNT...watch it go BOOM...right in his face

imo

There wasn't a lot of chloroform in that bottle, parts per trillion-- normal for drinking water. jmo

I cant remember... Was there a lid on the bottle? Because it went thru the floods also, yes?

TortillaChip
photo in evidence already, why is JB bringing this in? There would lots of contamination, and maybe finger prints, but still lots of trash was found there.

MelissaLee
KC is so tough to read. I'd missed an article by someone which said something like her expressions and actions are actually a form of self testimony. If anyone recalls this or has a link, I'd love to read it!

The look on her face when any witness is testifying seems to be a mix of apprehension and hate. I don't get the "hate" part, esp with the DTs witnesses. Or maybe that look - that sideways, eyebrow lifted, pursed mouth expression - is just way beyond strange.

moo

laniefi
06-22-2011, 11:21 AM

I think he said it was detected on both dolls (control & Caylees) but not enough of it to definitievly say yes.

Correct me if I misunderstood.

monique
Okay if I was JB I'd be pretty nervous about the fact that JA found a way for me to bring in the Gatorade bottle! Duh!

Lanie

Tell me about it. It's like the other day when they were discussing how no vegetation that matched the remains site were found on the car. Who thinks she drove the car down into that mess in the first place? It's not like Caylee was found miles away from a road in the middle of a desert.

TakeNote
i think it was a mistake for JA to bring up the chloroform being on the doll....because now JB is able to make his point that chloroform is on or in other products

DesSands
I guess Baez is too busy talking or texting to listen to his own witness testify on cross! Unreal!

I have a feeling he's corresponding with an experienced lawyer or two and they're telling him what to ask. :banghead:

dunlurken
In Sessions is stating on their bottom runner thing that a Gatorade bottle was found in Casey's car? :banghead:

stilettos
Just once when JB asks HHJP to apprach the witness....I SO want him to say NO Mr. BAAEZZ you may not, sit down.:rocker:

Phoebeb
ICA looked nervous when the Gatorade bottle came up, IMO

camcneishg
my guess is that after laying this foundation with the bottle....they will end the day with Krystal River.....

Mountain_Kat
06-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Syringe with testosterone and cleaning material.

Do what?

Turnadot
So no chloroform in the bottle with syringe like everyone has been saying. Why did people say there was chloroform in that bottle wiht the syringe??
I don't think anyone did, but IIRC when it was released in a doc dump, there was speculation among us sleuthers about it.

As far as I know, no LE agency has claimed there was chloroform there.

artbuc
I wonder if JB is pulling a Columbo - intentionally acting like a bumbling fool lulling the opposition into a false sense of security and then, boom, he delivers the knock-out punch.

pinkfly
I am wide awake and paying attention and drinking caffeine and yet.....I am confused

JSR
Hummm, ICA looks down when the substance in the bottle is discussed.

Whisperer
Did they say this bottle was in the car? I thought that bottle was in the disney bag at the site.

liltexans
Rickenbach: Whitish liquid, perhaps cleaning fluid with testosterone. What?! #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:21 AM

The gatorade bottle found at the crime scene contained cleaning products and testosterone. A syringe was also found.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 10:21 AM

Rickenbach says low amounts of chloroform were present in the Gatorade bottle.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 10:22 AM

Rickenbach says inside bottle the liquid was a cleaning compounds and testosterone. There was a syringe too. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:21 AM

whiteangora
They were ready to let the witness go, JA called a sidebar, did JA say to JB, go ahead and talk about the Gatorade bottle now? He is now back and asking about that. Very weird goings on here. IMO, MOO
InSessions had a blurb on screen that said the bottle was in the car instead of saying it was on the ground on Suburban! I wish they would check their info.

Mountain_Kat
And this bottle was in a Disney bag?! Weird.

Nana46
06-22-2011, 11:23 AM
My new word for today is liquidy (sp) thanks JB.:rocker:

ami
Since LE and Prosec both ignored gatorade bottle, why did defense bring it in?

smeck
I know - half the time three twitters will come in at once:

"Jury bored and looking around"
"Jury fascinated and taking copious notes!"
"Jurors 15 and 16 appear asleep"

lol

Same thing noticed about KC...one says she is bored and another says she is livid!

Insomnia Momma
In Sessions is stating on their bottom runner thing that a Gatorade bottle was found in Casey's car? :banghead:

:floorlaugh:

Dragonlady
OK folks...I think I'm FINALLY gettin what the DT is puttin down...now, follow me here....there's a coyote...he downs a Gatorade and shoots himself up with testosterone because he has to dig a hole and bury a bone.
He then goes to sleep...he hears that song "Trouble" being sung by Michael Bolton....goes back and digs up the bone...he takes it to a bank, where he puts it into a deposit box...he goes BACK to sleep, hears the song again...goes BACK to the bank...gets his bone and reburies it near the spot he originally buried it.
Bing bang boom....DT theory proved!!
Coyote...check
Gatorade...check
Testerone w/syringe...check
Buried bone...check
Bone moved...check

(If you haven't seen the commercial with the dog and his bone for Travelers insurance...
YouTube - &#x202a;Travelers Insurance - Prized Possession (Dog Commercial)&#x202c;&rlm; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G7bGBUlx2M))

ETA : sorry...only sounds like Michael Bolton singing song....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Scamperoo
OMG- Did she try to poison the doll???

I always thought that this was KC's chosen method for administering chloroform, a few drops on the soft body to knock her out, it was Caylee's doll and it was found with no clothes on, she took it everywhere with her...even to bed.

tragco
Good idea for the Prosecution to go ahead and provisionally allow it instead of dragging this guy in later.

Beyond Belief
makes you wonder why no one came forward and claimed that trash.

liltexans
Syringe contained same testosterone compounds. Jurors are taking a lot of notes. The pic on their screen is close up of bottle.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:22 AM

Facts r slim there. “@urbangemsy: @nlt5926 You prob watched the same show I did stating that #4 only takes notes during def testimony.”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:22 AM

Linda7NJ
06-22-2011, 11:24 AM
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

NavySubMom
Febreze (which CA admits to using) or cleaning product.

RedSox Mom
Evidently JB didn't let the court know he needed some evidence brought to the courtroom ahead of time. Pffft

QueenD
Syringe with testosterone and cleaning material.

Do what?

That was to put on the plants so they would grow roots in two weeks.

Just K
Wonder if they tested for fingerprints and trace DNA on the syringe and the fluid in the Gatorade bottle. That might have said who used the needle...who was stuck with the needle? Who used the needle?

I want those answers.

mombomb
10:54

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF DR. MICHAEL RICKENBACH BY JB

He is a forensic chemist examiner at the FBI.

Previously designated as an expert witness in forensic chemistry.

7/6/09 report.

He was given items to test - bottle with liquid, syringe with liquid, unknown substance in bottle.

OBJECTION - items not in evidence - SUSTAINED

SIDEBAR #4 (10:57-11:02)

12/11/08 report.

He received items from his evidence control unit which came from OCSO. A car seat (Q-47) and a steering wheel cover (Q-48). These were received from the Sunfire.

JA has no objection.

He was asked to test for the presence for chloroform. His results were that chloroform was not identified on either items.

He did not know why the steering wheel cover was requested.

Were you informed that chloroform might have been on someone's hands?

OBJECTION - hearsay and relevance - SUSTAINED

No chloroform was identified on the car seat either. He did not analyze the entire car seat and no chloroform was identified on his cuttings.

7/6/09 report.

He was given...

JA - if item is marked, it should be put into evidence before being discussed.

HHJP - he can say what he has seen.

Box marked as Defense Exhibit 33. It was a doll. He examined the doll for chloroform and he took a sampling. Analysis of the sampling showed no chloroform identified.

No further questions.

CROSS EXAMINATION BY JA

Regarding doll, was there not an earlier indication of chloroform? When analyzing the doll, there were indications that chloroform may be present in very small amounts. He asked for another doll. A co-worker presented a doll. Again, very small amounts were found and he stated there was not enough for him to make a determination.

OBJECTION BY JB

SIDEBAR #5 (11:11-11:13)

The negative control is usually run with the same sample. Because he got indications of possible chloroform, he wanted a negative control doll. He got it and it gave very, very low indications of chloroform also and therefore, he was not comfortable to say chloroform was present. The negative control was a similar doll.

The amounts of chloroform were too small.

No further questions

REDIRECT EXAMINATION BY JB

A co-worker has a doll with chloroform on it? Not what he said.

He did not have enough data to say that chloroform was on either item. Chloroform may have been produced in the manufacture.

SIDEBAR # 6 (11:17-11:18)

7/6/09 report.

He was asked to analyze the unknown liquid in the gatorade bottle and syringe.

He was shown Defense Exhibit 32 - a photo of the gatorade bottle. The liquid inside was determined to be - could have been a cleaning product and testosterone products were also identified. The syringe also contained testosterone compounds.

The liquid substance was identified by using GCMS and time of flight MS.

He also detected very low levels of chloroform in the liquid in the bottle. He did not report them out because they were at such low levels and could have come from the cleaning product.

JA - testimony was provisional with the items being placed into evidence at some later point.

RE-CROSS EXAM BY JA

He did not report out the chloroform because it was in such a low amount.

The GCMS can't identify a cleaning product, but the components led to the possibility that it could be a cleaning product.

Witness excused. (11:24)

okiedokietoo
Sidebar
Back

JB: Dr.R: July 2009 - gatorade bottle
Dr.R: bottle unknown liquid, syringe with liquid - asked to identify
JB:what was inside of bottle - what was tested and what results of report
Dr.R: liq in bottle - not fully id's cleaning product, testoserone (sp) - syringe same in syringe
JB: detect chloroform
Dr.R: low amounts
JA : small amounts in bottle
Dr.R: request more for what it was - based on exam could have been a cleaning product

wenwe4
Dr. Rickenbach refer back to report in July dealing with gatorade bottle....liquid and syringe....liquid in syringe ....asked to identify what the 2 liquids were.....photos are in evidence exhibit #32...

gatorade bottle tested? appears to be...inside of it was ....results of report....what tested and what results of report.....asks for report back....approach witness with report...whitish murkey kind of liquid...while not identified a cleaning product and testosterone...needle in there....syringe contain testosterone? yellowish oily liquid a testosterone was identified...GCMS used to detect testosterone...in liquid detect very low liquids of chloroform...some kind of clean material...low amounts of chloroform such low levels not reported....testosterone provisional on those issues per JA

JA - amounts of chloroform did not report out in report just like with doll such a small minor amount - couldn't ...also compound of what this was....cleaning product ....not just chloroform GCMAS spec can get whole spectrum....can't id a clean product...possible a clean product added....
no further questions

witness excused

ami
Did they DNA test the syringe?

TortillaChip
06-22-2011, 11:25 AM
okay, so that was purely to plant doubt, thats all.

chasing.halos
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/phpMcMBmKPM(1)(3).jpg

NavySubMom
Well, I am totally confused by this witness. He may have helped the DT a little bit, but I really am not sure. Not sure what he even testified about the gatorade bottle.....can anyone sum up exactly what this witness did for either/both sides? Thanks.

Quiche
I cant remember... Was there a lid on the bottle? Because it went thru the floods also, yes?

Yes, it had a lid. mo

Mountain_Kat
That was to put on the plants so they would grow roots in two weeks.

That Roy Kronk is a tricky devil, isn't he? :floorlaugh:

liltexans
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Forensic chemist found testosterone in gatorade bottle.. Possibly chloroform from the cleaning product
2 minutes ago

mitzi
Hmmmmm....wonder to what purpose that JA is going to put the gatorade bottle and syringe into evidence. Must be something good! Maybe a BOMBSHELL! LOL!

bobloblaw
Wonder if they tested for fingerprints and trace DNA on the syringe and the fluid in the Gatorade bottle. That might have said who used the needle...who was stuck with the needle? Who used the needle?

I want those answers.

I don't know if there was a needle, just a syringe...

logicalgirl
06-22-2011, 11:26 AM
JB sure is playing it safe this morning. Has his witnesses testifying about nothing. Hard to eviscerate nothing.
Do we know who is up next. Tweets are saying Karen Lowe. Another FBI type.

lemon
I'm sure glad that JB has had this guy say "cleaning product" like 50 times in the last 5 minutes. I wonder if any of the jurors minds went to someone cleaning the trunk...

coloradoteacher
OK they can get rid of the entire gatorade with LDB's previous question to another witness: would you say the place where the remains were found was a trash dump? cuz now Karen Lowe is going to come on and say there was a hair in the gatorade bottle that didn't match according to the WFTV blog.

WFTC blog:

The state was actually trying to keep out the evidence about the gatorade bottle with chloroform. Because it had steroids in it too, and a hair from someone else (Q107 hair). It was found in the bag next to Caylee's skull. The syringe was hidden inside a toilet paper tube inside the bottle of blue gatorade

Talina
Okay - what was the point of that last witness? The Pros did not enter anything at all into evidence regarding the gaterade bottle, etc. so the DT does it to explain what? It wasn't to clarify something for the jury because until JB brought it up, they knew nothing about it. I'm confused:waitasec:

laniefi
Did they DNA test the syringe?

I want to KNOW!!!! If it was INSIDE the Gatorade bottle isn't it possible that the 6 months in the water/woods did not degrade it????

Mountain_Kat
Karen is back. :)

KenoshaKid
hair & fiber analyst up now.

QuietStorm
06-22-2011, 11:27 AM
I am wondering why these witnesses could not have testified the day court adjourned early. There doesn't seem to be anything complicated in their testimonies. Very perplexing, unless the defense used the time off to pull their names out of a hat.

laniefi
Oh, Lowe again - I enjoyed her testimony previously

Whisperer
Oh nooooooooooooooo...another expert witness!?? If he brings out the crayons, I'm outta here...

bobloblaw
I thought River Kruse was waiting to testify...

ahoyhoy

I want those answers.

Even if it's from GA or LA, all it means is that the dumper of Caylee had access to their stuff. Why would they leave their own syringe behind?

Turnadot
Baez: Now, testosterone found - was in bottle Gatorade - Incredible Hulk, could been there, could have been present. Correct?

Witness: .........

sappysoul
06-22-2011, 11:28 AM
The Gatorade bottle and it's contents are interesting, whether or not related to this case. Maybe the school bully was shooting up some roids on his way to school? j/k of course

KenoshaKid
no decomp hairs found on ICA's clothes.

minazoe
she blinded me with SCIENCE!.....

liltexans
Lowe: Tested #CaseyAnthony clothing for decomp. None found.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:28 AM

DesSands
06-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Who puts cleaning compunds in a syringe? I have to try that, must be a faster way to clean. :banghead:

Linda7NJ
Baez: Now, testosterone found - was in bottle Gatorade - Incredible Hulk, could been there, could have been present. Correct?

Witness: .........

Jose is just driving home the point Caylee was dumped in a trash dump. imo

uberwe
Hi Folks - I'm new here - does anyone know when the trial is supposed to wrap up? I thought Judge Perry said maybe June 25th?

Also, did I miss the point of the last witness' cross examination? (Dr. R.) I don't know what the purpose was.

Thanks!

Insomnia Momma
okay, so that was purely to plant doubt, thats all.

I don't see how it introduced doubt though? :waitasec:

To me, if anything,at least it either means garbage at the site or at most it puts more cloroform near the remains. :dunno:

liltexans
Found no hairs on Casey's clothing showing decomposition evidence
49 seconds ago

Phoebeb

I thought Lowe was Cruz when she walked in!

Mountain_Kat
Oh dear, another "was not found" litany coming up. :(

Eileen730
Over the years I've read and heard that there is a "pecking order" among prison inmates, that is that pedophiles and child murderers are at the bottom of the list. Anyone else ever heard of that or know more about it? Would Casey therefore be at the bottom because she murdered her child?

I know2 the men are like that but soooo maNY women are in there for hurting their children. so im not sure!

Shelby1
Who puts cleaning compunds in a syringe? I have to try that, must be a faster way to clean. :banghead:

Yes. I've injected my carpet for years instead of vacuuming.

Camille
06-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Maybe Casey was taking testosterone.

Research shows that the hormone testosterone does effectively boost sex drive — as well as remedy other sexual problems — in certain women with sexual dysfunction.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/testosterone-therapy/AN01390

LiveLaughLuv
:seeya: I need to go...can't take much more of this absurdness and ICA is getting on my last nerve as well as her lead attorney who I hope will get disbarred for his outrageous thought of turning this trial into a GA trial....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

FaerieB

Many syringe users clean their needles with bleach.

pipkins
no decomp found on clothes because she prob threw them or cindy washed them

ohiogirl
I want to KNOW!!!! If it was INSIDE the Gatorade bottle isn't it possible that the 6 months in the water/woods did not degrade it????

Imo, if there was anything there we would have heard about it. jmo

azscr4mbl3r
I think JB was up all night playing with his new chemistry set..or mixology set...new career maybe?

fifteen89
Did JA just sneak in that question about where the item was found?

ETA: And then JB said "Yes, where was this item found?"

CementPond
As far as the syringe and cleaning products go, I once saw on one of those Addicted or Intervention shows some druggy mix their drugs with a household cleaning product then heat it all on a spoon and inject it. Just saying.

IMO the bottle, if definitely found in the ditch, came from some junky. JMO

Edited to add: I just woke up and didn't get to fully hear what exactly was found on/in the bottle. So, going off the bits and pieces I did hear.

sissyjane
The whole day is testimony about nothing. What a waste of time!

dunlurken
06-22-2011, 11:31 AM
:floorlaugh:
Thank you! I've got too much stuff going on to watch live right now. But, IS is driving me cwazy! I'll watch the TH's but good lord! Even a novice knows where the Gatorade bottle was found.

Tulessa

She said last night that she wouldn't be there today.

Novice Seeker
Hmm...is Cindy's act of obstruction going to be brought in??

Z-sleuth
I thought Lowe was Cruz when she walked in!

No way! Lowe isn't a 10! LOL

2goldfish

*suspicious* ..you're not a chemist, are you?

gamom
We already did a collection via Paypal.

Great! So lets go get those transcripts!!! Point me to the paypal account so I can add some more money.

liltexans
Lowe: Tested hair recovered from trunk liner. No human decomp found on hair.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:30 AM

Hair found on trunknliner was tested for signs of decomposition. Lowe says none were found.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:30 AM

Scamperoo
I wonder if JB is pulling a Columbo - intentionally acting like a bumbling fool lulling the opposition into a false sense of security and then, boom, he delivers the knock-out punch.

Huh! to himself maybe...

wenwe4
Karen Kosberg-Lowe - previous expert in hair analysis....reports from 8/13/08 ....have report....what tested...where came from...what found

kc clothing from her closet- any items for apparent decomp on hairs and fibers....hairs were found but none decomp were found....very common to get hairs from clothing items...clothing and bedding common to recover hairs and fibers....

#258 - report - given debris come from trash coming from vehicle...hairs for apparant decomp....10/21/08 - report - items Q-25.1 hair recovered when item in lab examined by another examiner - none were found....where item came from hair found on piece of trunk liner....November 6th, 2009 ....where items came from...identify come from vehicle...4 items of debris...2 from trash bag and 2 from paper towel....no hairs with apparent decomp...6/25/09 report- sidebar

Mountain_Kat
06-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Hairs found with no decomp banding. Whoopeee. We already know that not all hairs from deceased humans have this band. Meh.

liltexans
The second spectator of the day has been thrown out
1 minute ago

Novice Seeker
Many syringe users clean their needles with bleach.

syringes can also be purchased to give medications to small children

Just K
Another stall tactic with Ms Lowe as she testified, under direct by the Prosecution, said that all other items had no evidence...asked and answered.

liltexans
06-22-2011, 11:33 AM
Testimony on hair from Casey's clothing and car. No signs of decomposition on samples tested.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:32 AM

Shelby1
*suspicious* ..you're not a chemist, are you?

I am now after listening to Mr. Baez.

logicalgirl
Ms Cruz apparently did not read her summons - she was to contact the courthouse yesterday morning but not come in person. When she is going to testify is unknown.

laniefi
Imo, if there was anything there we would have heard about it. jmo

True but it just seems strage we heard about all these other pieces of evidence with NO DNA on them but not this Gatorade bottle.

My thought is that the state does not think the bag is even related to Caylee. Heart sticker for 20ft away and this 7 feet so just because of proximity doesn't mean it was or was not related.

I hope that made sense...I am TIRED!!!!!!!

kpalma715
Geezzz, could it be possible that she attempted to make choloform with cleaning stuffand obtained a used needle from one on her many boy toys homes (that were using HGH) and shot up Caylee with it??? That might be how she actually killed her! I feel sick!

Sleuth5
The whole day is testimony about nothing. What a waste of time!

Hey, it's the Seinfeld Defense! A Defense about Nothing!

imawitch

I took testosterone injections, in which my doctor taught me to inject myself, as after my hysterectomy(sp) I needed the testosterone to help with my um, libido, sex drive.
however, i quit using it after 4 months,,

I am proud to say I am hormone free and past menopause now lol whohoooooooooo

eta, I think JB is doing a horrid job as defense lawyer...he is nutso, jmho

pipkins
06-22-2011, 11:34 AM
twitter
#caseyanthony atty Baez's plan seems to be to go through all the bits of evidence that don't show any foul play. Give jurors the other side

Linda7NJ
Great! So lets go get those transcripts!!! Point me to the paypal account so I can add some more money.

IIRC the collection was ended when around 800 dollars was collected, none of it has been used to purchase anything. I too would like it to be used for side bar transcripts

stilettos

Oh yes..that is so true...he is about to deliver that knock out punch...to himself.

fifteen89
Isn't JB basically showing how thorough this investigation was? You know, in a backwards kinda way?

Eye Wonder
So its possible ICA shed a hair as she took poor Caylee out of the trunk??

LyndyLoo
Hairs found with no decomp banding. Whoopeee. We already know that not all hairs from deceased humans have this band. Meh.

I hope JA asks if these hair were "Treated Hairs"?..as no doubt belonged to KC or CA..Just saying

BTW I wonder if some of these hairs wewre found by Dr. Lee?...LOL

Just K
06-22-2011, 11:35 AM
Even if it's from GA or LA, all it means is that the dumper of Caylee had access to their stuff. Why would they leave their own syringe behind?

Specifically, it would be nice to know if there was DNA from Caylee in the syringe or fluid in the bottle and the defendants fingerprints on the syringe and/or the bottle.

Shelby1
1 minute ago

dunlurken
Do they have "needles" in them? We use what looks like a "syringe" to give very small doses to our kids (through the mouth). Interesting........... I'd like to see the so-called syringe. Makes one think doesn't it.

liltexans
Several jurors are taking notes
1 minute ago

pinkfly
I am bored.

Is JB just trying to make it look like he is putting on a case?

Does every case involve so much non-relevant information?
Since you can’t prove a negative it seems like he can spend weeks showing what wasn’t.....

summerthyme
How much longer before testimony ends today?

NavySubMom
OK, Baez is going to take this until just before 12, JA will cross, over for the day. I am now going to take a break from this non-evidence.

pipkins
06-22-2011, 11:36 AM
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13

From what I can see - Jurors 4, 5, 8, 9, 11,12,13,14, 15 are all taking notes. 1 -3 may but there's a wall blocking me

bobloblaw
Geezzz, could it be possible that she attempted to make choloform with cleaning stuffand obtained a used needle from one on her many boy toys homes (that were using HGH) and shot up Caylee with it??? That might be how she actually killed her! I feel sick!

There is NO evidence of a needle. Just a syringe. These devices are commonly used to give medication to small children or pets orally.

Donjeta
KC is so tough to read. I'd missed an article by someone which said something like her expressions and actions are actually a form of self testimony. If anyone recalls this or has a link, I'd love to read it!

The look on her face when any witness is testifying seems to be a mix of apprehension and hate. I don't get the "hate" part, esp with the DTs witnesses. Or maybe that look - that sideways, eyebrow lifted, pursed mouth expression - is just way beyond strange.

moo

Maybe not what you mean but the WFTV commentators were talking about that on Day 21.

Oakley
OK I get it "negative" "no evidence" "nothing found" "you can't prove a negative"

Anyone remember Cindy saying on the witness stand at the bond hearing while staring at Casey "There is NO evidence..."

She also said "There is no evidence" numerous times to the media over the past 3 years. How did she know this? :waitasec:

gamom

It's also associated with weight loss. Just saying. It sounds as though this family was obsessed with the outside appearance.

tragco
Today's theme for those popping in: the cruel sneaky anti-Casey biased FBI and police-type people admit they did not find evidence on lots of things they checked. Not everything they checked had evidence (try not to gasp in shock here), only some things.

animlzrule
06-22-2011, 11:37 AM

Actually, in the carpet cleaning industry, they do inject cleaners with large gauge needles in order to reach down into the pad. Perhaps an effort was being made to inject a cleaning agent into the trunk liner to mask an odor??

Tulessa
Ms Cruz apparently did not read her summons - she was to contact the courthouse yesterday morning but not come in person. When she is going to testify is unknown.

She was told to be there, but they let her go home during the lunch break, when it became apparent that JB would not get around to her. :)

USARDOG
Another young, attractive professional... Bet ICA hates her!

Ms.Heather

Oh, I'm sure she knew not to show up... But what good is it to testify if you don't get your 15 minutes of fame.

MOO

Tig
Question for anyone. Why could not a lot of the FBI people who already testified for the state and then questioned by the defense, could they not of been questioned extensively by the defense at that time? What is the purpose of the defense calling these same people back to "testify for the defense"? Seems redundant or just admitting you are mentally deficient to call back when all questions could have been asked the first time they were on the stand. Or am I wrong....tyia

liltexans
Keep in mind that this is defense portion. Had weeks of prosecution. Tons of notes by 4. Some jurors take no notes. @ummyeahsureokay
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:36 AM

Lowe: Hair/fiber from items rec'd from ME Office did not match fibers from #CaseyAnthony car.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:36 AM

#CaseyAnthony A few moments ago almost every juror in back row was writing/reviewing notes. 17 just sitting as he has all day.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:35 AM

Miziree

They also can be taken from someone they may know who works at a place where they have them. I wonder if they tried to match the syringe with any that were at CA's work...does anyone know?

Novice Seeker
Do they have "needles" in them? We use what looks like a "syringe" to get very small doses to our kids (through the mouth). Interesting........... I'd like to see the so-called syringe. Makes one think doesn't it.

Nope...And, Cindy would have had access to syringes and needles at the home health agency she was working at.

ahoyhoy
Specifically, it would be nice to know if there was DNA from Caylee in the syringe or fluid in the bottle and the defendants fingerprints on the syringe and/or the bottle.

I was responding to the testosterone angle.....But IIRC, nothing from ICA or Caylee were found on/in those items. They may just be part of the trash dump.

mitzi
06-22-2011, 11:38 AM
1 minute ago

From falling asleep from boredom, undoubtedly.

Z-sleuth
JB is doing a masterful job of pointing out where there was no evidence and where there was irrelevant evidence. Unfortunately, he can't refute the mountain of relevant evidence.

logicalgirl
She was told to be there, but they let her go home during the lunch break, when it became apparent that JB would not get around to her. :)

The news reports told a different story in the evening. She was not called to testify yesterday was what they said.

monique
*yawn*

Scamperoo

I considered this especially when they said there was blood spotting on the blanket and shorts, sticking a needle in someone causes bleeding, just a theory...

TortillaChip
06-22-2011, 11:39 AM
We shed hairs all day long, so if none were found it would be odd. OR, maybe someone cleaned too well, if none were found in certain areas. But finding hairs is no big deal..........

JSR
So, does anyone still think the DT is even going to launch an attack on Kronk in their CIC?? Or call GA to the stand for that matter.

Seems I see a shift in defense. They seem to be highlighting what the State DIDN'T find in the evidence. Huge shift from what they claimed in OS.

logicalgirl
Okay - will catch up with the thread in a bit. Haven't got time to listen questions from Baez about nothing. Dogs need a walk.

Donjeta
JB has changed his defense strategy. It's no longer "Caylee drowned" but "if Caylee had been murdered there should have been evidence on every single item ever associated with the Anthony home or the car"

ohiogirl
06-22-2011, 11:40 AM
Question for anyone. Why could not a lot of the FBI people who already testified for the state and then questioned by the defense, could they not of been questioned extensively by the defense at that time? What is the purpose of the defense calling these same people back to "testify for the defense"? Seems redundant or just admitting you are mentally deficient to call back when all questions could have been asked the first time they were on the stand. Or am I wrong....tyia

In the prosecution's case, the defense is only allowed to question witnesses on what the SA brought out. They can call them for their own case and ask them whatever they want.

tragco
So, does anyone still think the DT is even going to launch an attack on Kronk in their CIC?? Or call GA to the stand for that matter.

Seems I see a shift in defense. They seem to be highlighting what the State DIDN'T find in the evidence. Huge shift from what they claimed in OS.

I for one do. I think they are going to launch a MASSIVE attack on Kronk, CA, GA, LA.

Novice Seeker
They also can be taken from someone they may know who works at a place where they have them. I wonder if they tried to match the syringe with any that were at CA's work...does anyone know?

No identifying information on the syringe itself BUT if the home health agency was using a form of pyxis that syringes were kept in LE could have a report run to review who had access and if there were any count discrepencies

ami

The defense could only cross examine on the subjects brought up by the State during the state's case. Now that it's the defense's turn, they can recall witnesses to open up new lines of testimony.

liltexans
Lowe compared fabric of duct tape (where remains found) to tape from home- results -dissimilar - not same source #caseyanthonytrial -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:39 AM

Tulessa
The news reports told a different story in the evening. She was not called to testify yesterday was what they said.

I know. ;)

wenwe4
First section from trash from vehicle - # of items - 12 ....trunk items = 8...debris what looked like hairs and fibers ....examined for hairs with apparent decomp....none found...some items didn't hve human hairs present - of those present none had apparant decomp....items from ME or from residence

from ME office - Mr. Saw handled hair portion on these items examine fibers from trunk liner and vacuum from vehicle - took fibers ....known to be associated with Caylee...idenfied...trunk liner or spare tire cover or fibers from vacuuming...no fibers found compare between sets of items.

point vacuum - covered in later report....in this report fabric portion of duct tape from remains and from the residence....look @ color, construction, make of fibers....woven fibers intersect - run horizontal and vertical....same per inch...from residence horizontal yarns poly and cotton...vertical only poly....didn't find cotton component concluded they were dissimilar and not come from same source....received vac cleaner...@ this point not examined and covered in next report..

hairs compared FBI lab Q-59 hair mass - known sample....hair mass #217 ? ....a numbre of items clothing debris, and plastic from ME office - numerous pieces plastic, and blanket bag tape and hairs and fibers recoverd from scene...hair mass....any hairs similar to hair mass.....one caucasion head hair - found on collection paper - microscopic dissimilar....

crime scene investigators eliminated from potential contributors to 1 hair....object approach!

Phoebeb
06-22-2011, 11:41 AM
Do they have "needles" in them? We use what looks like a "syringe" to give very small doses to our kids (through the mouth). Interesting........... I'd like to see the so-called syringe. Makes one think doesn't it.

Found in a Disney bag, no less... how ironic. Maybe ICA left the bag near Caylee to support a kidnapping scene for when the body was eventually discovered.

Sleuth5
Another young, attractive professional... Bet ICA hates her!

Oh yeah.

chasing.halos
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/15/serenitynow128632889741551260.jpg

ExpectingUnicorns
Yes, Jose, they were all pulling hairs. :D

TotallyObsessed
OK - went out to smoke only to come back and hear Ms. Lowe state that the duct tape in the woods was dissimilar to that found in the home....What?

chasing.halos
Sidebar #7 today...

mitzi
*yawn*

Your avatar is skeery! Reminds me of Stephen King's 'IT'.

Turnadot
06-22-2011, 11:42 AM
JB has changed his defense strategy. It's no longer "Caylee drowned" but "if Caylee had been murdered there should have been evidence on every single item ever associated with the Anthony home or the car"
Which is strange tactic because a) Cindy has testified that she did some cleaning and b) it'd been 31 days.

laniefi
OH POOP - hurry and clear that one up for us SAs....

Eileen730

I thought they used chloroform with meth!

Donjeta

On the Fox feed they're just discussing this. Saying there could be a plan that they attack the boring science stuff first and then it's time for the bombshells. Like 4th July when you have political speeches before fireworks. Saying if not there's going to be a problem because the jury remembers OS.

Saying JB thinks its his show.

MomCat
06-22-2011, 11:43 AM

Don't forget pets. Needles and syringes can generally be purchased at any drug store, without a Rx in many states, and online. They are cheap, too, about $15 per box of 100 needle/syringe combo. Using a new one would be cheaper and easier than buying "cleaning" fluids.

cloud9
OK - went out to smoke only to come back and hear Ms. Lowe state that the duct tape in the woods was dissimilar to that found in the home....What?

Yes. What??? I'm starting to feel like Vinny Gambini. I know I'm missing something!:banghead:

liltexans
they both have note books. I've seen him write in his. “@nicolesilk: @CFNews13Casey does George Anthony take notes. seems like only Cindy”

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:42 AM

Scamperoo
JB is doing a masterful job of pointing out where there was no evidence and where there was irrelevant evidence. Unfortunately, he can't refute the mountain of relevant evidence.

This is the LKB school of defense tactics, doesn't matter if your witnesses crash and burn, call as many as you can and hopefully along the way you will bore the jury to death. With a bit of luck they will tune out and they may think you have scored a point while they were being inattentive.....

azwriter
Ummm the shoes she wore that day could have been thrown away.

OR - she wore Roy Kronk's shoes to the site.

Miziree
No identifying information on the syringe itself BUT if the home health agency was using a form of pyxis that syringes were kept in LE could have a report run to review who had access and if there were any count discrepencies

I was thinking maybe she took it from the bin that was already used and that is why there is testosterone in it...? Good thing to know though that they can look back and see if any were missing..

RayStar
So many sidebars. I wonder if the sidebars distract the jurors.

Linda7NJ
06-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Looks like Mason has a headache....:)

Insomnia Momma

My feeling is that they will throw everything they can at the wall in hopes something sticks. I have no doubt Kronk and GA are a part of their process. I think they are just trying (and doing a horrible job) to attack the State evidence now but it's all coming sooner or later. :twocents:

cityslick
This is kind of OT, but does anyone think that when the judge is ready to instruct the jury for deliberations, he will advise that they can consider 2nd degree as well as 1st degree, potentially giving the jury an out while still finding her guilty?

I only ask because I saw it recently in another case, even though the lawyers (both sides) only recommended 1st degree.

dunlurken
Found in a Disney bag, no less... how ironic. Maybe ICA left the bag near Caylee to support a kidnapping scene for when the body was eventually discovered.
My new theory............... the syringe (aka medication dispenser) was used to force Caylee to drink chloroform.

pinkfly
Didn’t we already know that they did not find the roll of that special brand duct tape? Did they test some common brand roll and try to slip that in

monique
So many sidebars. I wonder if the sidebars distract the jurors.

If I was them I would be getting very irritated.

kpalma715
I considered this especially when they said there was blood spotting on the blanket and shorts, sticking a needle in someone causes bleeding, just a theory...

I agree, especially if there was testosterone in the syringe. That is usually administered through a needle. I honestly think she stole it from RK or Tone house. I know of a lot of people that take testosterone. JMO

cloud9
06-22-2011, 11:45 AM
GA looks so stressed and sad. :(

mombomb
06-22-2011, 11:46 AM
11:25

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF KAREN LOWE BY JB

Witness re-certified as an expert in hair and fiber analysis.

8/13/08 report - lab number 080808 - 05 and 06.

She tested items from clothing from ICA's closet. The hairs and fiber were tested and there were no findings of apparent decomp. It is very common to process clothing and bedding to recover hairs and fibers.

10/13/08 report.

She was given debris from a trash box from the vehicle. No signs of apparent decomp was found.

10/1/08 report.

She was given specimen Q-25.1. This hair was examined for apparent decomp and none was found. (Trunk liner)

11/6/09 report.

4 items were analyzed. No apparent decomp was found.

SIDEBAR #7 (11:31-11:32)

6/25/09 report.

She received 5 different lab #s. First section shows items from the trash from the vehicle. There were 12 items from the trash and 8 items from the trunk. No apparent decomp was found on hairs found.

She received items from the ME or the A's. The ME items were handled for hair by Mr. Shaw. She compared the fibers with other fibers found and she did not find any fibers consistent with apparent decomp.

Items from the residence - she was asked to do a fabric comparison for the duct tape found on the remains and one at the residence. These were woven fabrics - the residence duct tape did not compare to that found at the scene based on their components.

Vacuums were not tested at that point because she questioned as to whether anything she found would be probative due to the vacuums being collected months later. She examined them later.

Items from the ME and the scene - she examined hairs (217) and compared them to the hair mass. There was one hair found and it was not consistent with the hair to be known as Caylee's.

SIDEBAR #8 (11:40-11:45

5-10 minute recess.

ami
We should all do jumping jacks during sidebars. Get off our behinds! Woohoo!

chasing.halos
#CaseyAnthony pokerfaced zen-juror 2 slowly rocking in his chair. Expressionless.

Novice Seeker
I was thinking maybe she took it from the bin that was already used and that is why there is testosterone in it...? Good thing to know though that they can look back and see if any were missing..

Used syringes are disposed off in a bio-hazard container. There wouldn't have been any used syringes laying around

Wise Old Owl
I'm more and more believing that ICA actually spilled the chloroform in the back of that trunk - or used the syringe to "inject" a cleaner into the carpet cause she knew that's where the smell was coming from and also - to throw the syringe out with the body - lends more to "kidnapping" scenerio. ICA probably found that syringe in one of the "college flop house" types that she liked to frequent, in the bathroom somewhere - therefore the steroids in it. The toilet paper roll inside the bottle is commonly used to disguise the contents - KWIM?

Oh - NOW WHAT?

Rallihanna
My guess- she ran cleaning fluid thru the syringe to wipe out the chloroform.

ami
06-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Hope it's time for the daily defense spanking.

cloud9
A 5-10 minute recess? I thought court is done at noon today.

Kenziema
Used syringes are disposed off in a bio-hazard container. There wouldn't have been any used syringes laying around

In my doctors office the bio-hazard bin sits on the floor right next to the table. It would be easy enough to lift the lid and grab one, IMO.

liltexans
Jury is out of courtroom. Judge Perry was just on his desk phone (not cell phone) #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:47 AM

Wishbone
06-22-2011, 11:48 AM

I don't know what anybody said about when she was to testify, but it doesn't make sense that her testimony would fit in yesterday. Would be strange to have her on the stand inbetween all the experts we sufferred through.......

USARDOG
Seems most defense experts just agree with the pros.

Kenziema
A 5-10 minute recess? I thought court is done at noon today.

I thought 1? :waitasec:

Phoebeb
There is NO evidence of a needle. Just a syringe. These devices are commonly used to give medication to small children or pets orally.

Well, whoever disposed of the syringe sure did take great care in concealing it... in a bag, in a bottle, in a toilet paper roll, with the cap on the bottle. Weird.

monique
Hope it's time for the daily defense spanking.

Me too! We've had so little to look forward to since the DT started presenting their case.

Mendara
What just happened I missed it - why are we in recess?

RR0004
No doubt they're speaking of a roll...perhaps the black one that Cindy believed they had the time.

Linda7NJ
06-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Seems most defense experts just agree with the pros.

yeah...how about that

liltexans
George Anthony still blowing nose loudly in to hankie as he has this entire trial.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:48 AM

cityslick
JA and JB all buddy buddy now it seems.

artbuc
JB's neck stretching is annoying. I guess it is an uncontrollable tic. Maybe he needs a shirt with a bigger collar.

Novice Seeker
In my doctors office the bio-hazard bin sits on the floor right next to the table. It would be easy enough to lift the lid and grab one, IMO.

perhaps by someone needing a needle, but no healthcare professional would be desperate enough to stick their hand into that container.