PDA

View Full Version : 2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Socprof
06-23-2011, 04:18 PM
CA was there to save ICA's life......But CA still LIVES on passive-aggression, and if she's still mad about it, she'll dig it in there for ICA.d

If I was the Anthony's attorney today, I would toss this case right out of my office. Ethical attorneys do not want their clients committing perjury.
:gasp: :escape:

Snowball58
This is gold if in fact those dates LDB asked about are on Monday's.

June 16, 2008 was indeed a Monday

jeepgirlva
The special on NBC last night...or ABC...whatever....were the A's paid for new pics of Caylee?? Look at how many people are making a living off the blood of a 2 yr. old. :sick:

Are they getting paid for pictures shown on hln programs dr drew,nancy grace, and more they have constant picures of Caylee running during the shows.

barrysgirl
Cindy's work emails will come back, Gentiva is subject to HIPPA, which requires maintaining records for much longer than 3 years...

This is so true. I have been researching how companies keep medical records, how long, how they are destroyed, all day for my husband's homework. They have to keep everything 10 years.

alwaysonmymind
Baez is even more cocky and arrogant now.

momtective
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/The_Missing/a1211.jpg

QB.
Been in meetings all day. What did cindy say?

She said she did the chloroform searches. That she was home those days.

akashana
don't forget the finger pointing to cry that no one believed us on...

What do you mean?

jon_burrows
Linda took a step back because she KNOWS she has some ammo she can bring forward still. She clued us in about the FB and Myspace and the passwords.

In the rebuttal phase they are going to blast Cindy outtta the water. They will have some proof from Gentiva, some computer forensics records and the actual time card for that day, info about the password, and maybe her cell ping records as well. LDB is smart for stepping down until she has all of that ready to 'show and tell' for the jury.imoo

I didn't think the SAs would go after CA for perjury but I think they will now.

IMO

Eileen730
Well as i see it they should have never been allowed to sit in court everyday.
The lies wil catch them... There are tooo many to keep track of.

Sweetbaboo
HERE is why I KNOW Cindy is lying.

THere is NO WAY that Casey was going to leave her private profile up for her parents to use. Casey had many secrets on there. She sent emails and im's that she would NOT want her parents to see. She had the browser history which would show she was home on the computer and NOT at 'work.' She had mypace messages talking to Amy about her moving into the house soon. NO WAY Casey would want anyone to see her private profile. Cindy is flat out LYING.

Excellent point!

Mohabi
What in the world went on today? I just flew over the most important thread subjects and can't believe what I'm seeing. No need to answer here, I'm going to watch rest of trial now and read up later, but what I've read is just blowing my mind :(

ohiogirl
06-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Linda took a step back because she KNOWS she has some ammo she can bring forward still. She clued us in about the FB and Myspace and the passwords.

In the rebuttal phase they are going to blast Cindy outtta the water. They will have some proof from Gentiva, some computer forensics records and the actual time card for that day, info about the password, and maybe her cell ping records as well. LDB is smart for stepping down until she has all of that ready to 'show and tell' for the jury.imoo

Remember who is on trial here. IMO, LDB will not spend a lot of time rebutting testimony that is not detrimental to the SA's case. I don't believe she will get down and dirty until she really needs to. There is more to come from the A's, imo, and the twists and turns of this trial are going to be numerous, imo.
CA is not on trial until she really obviously lies that can be proved. They would be mistaken, imo, to spend too much time on this.
All my own thinking of course.:seeya:

magnolia
Ohhhhhhhh, where's the tequila?

and a funnel ..........

Kentjbkent
Can the LE IT Lady as well now if this witnesses said she did the exam and report?

I would think certainly possible IF......likely? Nah.....

Jorjamay
Does anyone here believe for a second that a person can remember a "pop up ad" from 3 years ago? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can remember one pop up from about 5 years ago it popped up on screen when i was talking to a repairman in my kitchen he was standing between and me and my PC when and Add for an Adult site popped up in all it glory .... I had to almost jump over the guy to hit the off button..............

Openmyeyes
Why would Cindy, a nurse, need to look up alcohol? She would already know whether or not it was harmful to a child. Puleeeze, her testimony denied belief, I wholly disagree with BS that it was a torpedo.

Maybe she was just checking to see if it was also harmful to 10 lb dogs.
:rolleyes:

mistermissy
Link please??

I don't know if outside links are ok, please snip if not, don't want to get in trouble. http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/06.pdf

jojomonkey
Are they still at sidebar? What's happening?

Wholehearted
It doesn't matter as long as they keep their backups. They will be able to tell when she logged on and when she logged off. If she saved one document, it would have a date stamp attached to that document.

IMO

True. But coming from CA, the woman who claims not to know what a browser is, I took it to mean that she believed a lack of emails would prove that she wasn't there. Or wanted the jury to believe that, in any case...

FaerieB

She most-definitely asked about March 17, 2008. See attachment.

Eidetic
06-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Does anyone here believe for a second that a person can remember a "pop up ad" from 3 years ago? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How many "youtube popup ads" have you experienced? I've none. :banghead:

newsjunkie
The 17th and 21st were not both Mondays, but interestingly a Monday and Friday of the same week.

fifteen89
I remember that like yesterday. LDB asked her very kindly to write down what she searched for on a piece of paper, and asked her to spell her out. NOW we're hearing that the search led to chloroform, and a neck breaking pop up with a skate boarding video?

Even my son was watching it and saying "LIAR". He's quite computer savy and knows computers don't search on their own, and I've yet to have a neck breaking skateboarding video ever pop up on my computer.

Just my opinion only!

MOO

Mel

Maybe Linda should have asked Cindy if chloroform or chlorophyl are used to treat broken necks.

krt
According to CA, the trunk stain was there when she bought the car??

OMG! So someone else was driving around in a car with a stain shaped like a toddler in the fetal position?? Must have been Zanny!!

Forgive me...this day has made me positively slap-happy.:furious:

Yes, when CA and GA bought the car that was the deciding factor on purchasing the car or not....."Come here George, you have got to see this, doesn't that stain look like the outline of a small toddler in a fetal position? We just HAVE to buy this car!":banghead:

veejaye
Honestly? No. But how she "appeared" to me is a moot point. What's rattling around in my head is the evidence. 84 searches on how to make chloroform? CA says she didn't make them. So who did? Isn't it somewhat curious that someone deleted an innocent search history for how to make chloroform? Why would CA do that? Well actually, I don't believe CA has the tech saavy to KNOW how to do that, if I'm being honest, but even if she did...why would she? All VERY strange.

Makes me wonder if CA suspected that ICA was chloroforming Caylee all along. Am I certain of that, no...but I am wondering.

Right now I have a ton of questions. No solid opinions. Yet.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: You're absolutely right. "All VERY strange." especially after her lawyer declared Casey "not innocent" just yesterday. As someone said on TV this case reminds one of the movie "The Usual Suspects." Casey is a deadringer for Verbal, played by Kevin Spacey.

sappysoul
This is not a devastating blow guys. First of all we have a client who it has been proven will lie walking all the way the Sheriff's Department doing it. Now we have a mother who testified that while her daughter was 7 months pregnant that she was retaining fluid and is an RN and didn't notice that baby bump.

Then we hear that this stain of decomposition was in the car when they bought it. Imagine the incredible bad luck of this family. They must have some sort of curse on them to have They have a daughter that lied, a granddaughter murdered and now this revelation that Cindy fraudulated her time card.

This jury is not dumb. Cindy had selective recall last time called by the State. Now she has this terrific recall and has come very close to perjury.

Give this jury the credit that they are due. Even if they don't know everything that we do, they will see the handwriting on the wall. This is a mother who was not credible and appeared to have make believe searches just like her daughter had make believe friends.

It will come in on rebuttal. There will be some document or some action on the computer of the company that will blow Cindy out of the water. And I wouldn't doubt that a search warrant for those files is pending as we speak. Plenty of time to show Cindy Anthony up for what she is.

:blowkiss: Big deep breath. :)

Post of the day. The state isn't done proving Cindy a liar and IMO they don't even have to...it was too obvious.

rosepetal1065
Ummmm....could you start with the pants????

perhaps, the shoes too......

Reality Orlando
Did CA and GA say that Monday's were very hectic for CA at work and that in fact she usually went in early and often stayed late on Mondays?

Beyond Belief
whats with the myspace thing?

Eileen730
Yes, we do! I have two daughters who actually race to the desktop everytime I have to get up for anything, even if I'm going to be coming back in 30 seconds. One daughter is an adult and the other is 11 years old. It was even worse when both of my adult sons lived with us too.

We have one desktop and thest are laptops my sons have laptops and only use the desktop to copy something on the printer.

And i would never be able to use my kids passwords never!!!
Those things are sacred!

Donjeta
Has he asked if it's a blog yet?

Mountain_Kat
Myspace accessed 84 times? Huh?

summerthyme
Are they still at sidebar? What's happening?

I have testimony back on WESH.

ahoyhoy
Maybe CA & ICA can use their time in jail together to bond again as a family.....Now THAT is heart-warming. J/k...ICA will be in PRISON before CA will get convicted.

JMO, of course. Yes.

liltexans
Stenger and Bradley (he created the software) said they battled with daylight savings time when doing report
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:20 PM

Stenger testifying about the 84 searches on the Anthony home computer.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:19 PM

Stenger Is talking about webpage being searched 84 times.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:19 PM

LaLaw2000
deep breath!!!!!

hold it..........................

Can I breathe now?

THUD!!!

grammieto5
06-23-2011, 04:21 PM
Yes but u have to let someone know you are leaving AND WHAT TIME they do not just take your word for it.

I should have been more specific. My understanding is if you are salary you don't get paid overtime. Your paycheck is always the same regardless of how many hours you work or don't work.

allycat1208
The special on NBC last night...or ABC...whatever....were the A's paid for new pics of Caylee?? Look at how many people are making a living off the blood of a 2 yr. old. :sick:

I think it was said the A's were paid for pictures of Caylee. But I don't really blame them. How are they supposed to live now after not working since this has happened and having to pay for lawyers?

yeknomaras
crap.........

x_files
Next thing you know, GA will be confessing to the molestation charges!

If it's true he should.

JenniferTx
Cindy claimed she was home from work on the day the chloroform searches were done, and she did them herself.

Cindy did the searches? WHAT?????

Novice Seeker
On my way now.

No activity from Cindy BUT Checks were written from Cindy's account the week of the 10th that were forged by ICA. A purchase on 3/17 was for Public in the amount of $52.50 and Amscot for $52.01

have no clue as to what I did so I'm quoting myself to push this forward for all to see.

Steely Dan
Who is going to buy CA's book now? tsk, tsk

I think it won't get sold that much because most people will look in non-fiction and not find it.

Been in meetings all day. What did cindy say?

She did the chloroform searches in March 2008 even though her work records show she was working. She claims they are wrong because they were not allowed to show overtime on their work records.

alwaysonmymind
How many "youtube popup ads" have you experienced? I've none. :banghead:

I know, right?? I musta blocked those......

LongtimeMedic
I would think certainly possible IF......likely? Nah.....

She said that wasn't her work... if this guy says it is... somebody is lying.

TotallyObsessed

I definitely noticed that too.

mitzi
What do you mean?

When Cindy took her glasses and poked at each eye in the gallery.:maddening:

jeepgirlva
CA was there to save ICA's life......But CA still LIVES on passive-aggression, and if she's still mad about it, she'll dig it in there for ICA.

If she gets her acquitted and home she will put in time out for a week then all will be good in the Anthony home they will go back to LA LA land ...and Casey can give them a new baby .. sorry just venting

KenoshaKid
Looking for MySpace on the CacheBack report. He said MS was visited 84 times (coincidence?)

texaslb218
and a funnel ..........
just get that syringe!

wenwe4
Jb w/Sgt Stenger - DT exhibit DK - report he prepared...enter into evidence - object to relevant ....received in evidence ....there are 10 pages Jb says he wants to introduce - those tabbed pages - and untabbed pages included? they need to be taken out....

JB hands over 10 tabbed pages to Stenger - received in evidence ...little background item of evidence - report of the deleted firefox internet history using a program called....

this report was run before you even had casheback - you met with Mr. Bradley and advised you were having problems with software (object- sustain X2)...what if anything did you ask him...
can use tool to examine history on unallocated space....dates and times were not being displayed correctly across the entire spread sheet...when daylight savings time changes half would be correct and the other half would not be correct - only issue hving was daylight savings....yes...did casheback recover more files? don't know...were they identical in size? dont know....Mr. Bradley spent time to fix issue - spent at least a day did he have to re-write software...object -sustained...did you use report object sustain...very well - may I approach witness....show page - direct attention to 3/21/08 @ 14:16:33 ....found that website addressed for 34 seconds - www.sci-spot.com/chemistry/chloroform.htm.... show SA #76...same website @ 15:16:13 what is that item...report from casheback visited 84 times...difference between 2 software...correct....on netanalysis report 14:16:13 - website within netanalysis there are4 websites listed @ that date and time first one is www.myspace.com.....says this is typed on the report - shows 84 times visited.....myspace was visited 84 times...now look @ casheback report and see if even on the casheback....he looks....looking....still looking.....looks some more....

Kentjbkent
Remember who is on trial here. IMO, LDB will not spend a lot of time rebutting testimony that is not detrimental to the SA's case. I don't believe she will get down and dirty until she really needs to. There is more to come from the A's, imo, and the twists and turns of this trial are going to be numerous, imo.
CA is not on trial until she really obviously lies that can be proved. They would be mistaken, imo, to spend too much time on this.
All my own thinking of course.:seeya:

I disagree as I think narrowing WHO did those searches IS detrimental to the SA's case.....it speaks to PREMEDITATION

Nana46
Casey looks much, much more relaxed now. Feels more freedom to move around and get herself comfortable. Anyone else notice that?

Yep I noticed.:banghead:

DIXIECAT
84 to 1... Dueling software.

GiantPickle
HELP- what exactly did she testify to? And what did she lie about? I can't get thru all these pages...

in a nutshell - Cindy says she made all the crazy searches on the computer that were deleted (chloroform, neck breaking, acetone, hydrogen peroxide etc) but denied making the "shovel" search.

Donjeta
Good point scored by JB.

That's going to be tough to recover if it's a computer error.

sheri21

IMO

and I CANNOT wait!!!!

Shyla

He sure is! Strutting around like a Turkey. Must feel good to have your witness lie to get some satisfaction!

Lady Sleuth
Anyone ever notice all the scratching CA does when she in testifying or during interviews? Nerves or perhaps a sign that she is under stress because she knows she is lying? When my little grandson is telling "a big one", he always has to itch his nose.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Tuffy
06-23-2011, 04:22 PM
They can prove if the computer was left on, right? ack, I need to relax, it was a poor lie, and even worse performance. mo

Lol. Yes it would. It would also show when the profiles were active. They would know whether the 'casey' profile was always used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmfstl
MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Just reviewed Cindy's deposition. Major conflicts with her testimony on stand today. #CaseyAnthony

Eileen730
Maybe CA & ICA can use their time in jail together to bond again as a family.....Now THAT is heart-warming. J/k...ICA will be in PRISON before CA will get convicted.

JMO, of course. Yes.

With bologna sandwiches!

RR0004
Kudos to Dr. Lillian Glass. She called this one (CA) on the radio show a couple of weeks back.

:sigh:
I feel so foolish.

stg
Cindy claims she searched chloroform because something was making her dog sleepy, and some plants can actually produce it.

She denies searching "how to make chloroform."

It has been proven someone in that house searched "how to make chloroform."

Anyone with half a brain can see her whole sick dog reason is a lie. Why would someone seek to make what CA fears is hurting their dogs?

The prosecution will take care of all this.

Jetaime
Myspace was 'also' accessed 84 times, too???

sophie01
Another person chiming in about corporate intranets...I work for a v. large bank, and every page we view, every application we use, EVERYTHING is date & time recorded. Same rules apply to health care----because of liability issues regarding unauthorized access to patient/customer personal info. We keep our visit info FOREVER.

Very interesting tidbit.... wish we had those recordsof where CA worked.

2goldfish
I actually just got done throwing up my lunch...I am crying and feeling heartsick. I do NOT want KC to get away with this, but I really, really want Cindy arrested for obstruction of justice, perjury, any damn thing they can get her on. I AM LIVID!

:hug: I am so sorry, honey. I was absolutely crushed too :sigh:

JusticeSeeker1960
What do you mean?

I think it was last week or the week before, after Cindy's testimony, the lawyers were at sidebar & the camera guy showed CA....she took her glasses off, pointed to ICA & used her glasses to point around both eyes & down her cheeks as if telling her she needed to "cry" when they showed the evidence about Caylee.

Bon
What makes me more sick to my stomach is knowing all the money Cindy is going to rak ein after this... She is going to be laughing her way to the bank!!!:banghead:

The entire family will be laughing their way to the bank as will Baez...........

The joke will have totally been on US!!!:banghead:

greycoupon
I do believe Jose is making a good point over the accuracy of the software.

Mountain_Kat
Okay, witness doesn't see access to myspace 84 times.

WTH? I'm confused.

pcrum12
Question. How does someone visit 4 different websites in 1 seconds time? How does some one visit 1 website 84 times in 1 seconds time? What am I not understand?

HotButteredGrits
@MikeDeForest6
Just reviewed Cindy's deposition. Major conflicts with her testimony on stand today. #CaseyAnthony

eaglemom
JB has Sgt Stenger on stand w 2 different rpts

Netanalysis rpt shows sci-spot visited once and CacheBack shows it visited 84 times
Netanlysis shows MySpace visited 84 times and Cacheback never shows it visited at all

OneLostGrl
What is happening in the court room now? Are they back from break?

yeah. JoseB is questioning a guy from a competing computer forensics company as to what was erased from the computer.. what sites were visitied and how many times ect

Novice Seeker
06-23-2011, 04:23 PM
I should have been more specific. My understanding is if you are salary you don't get paid overtime. Your paycheck is always the same regardless of how many hours you work or don't work.

Exactly. When on salary, hours aren't kept for the purpose of monitoring a salaried persons overtime.:banghead:

whiteangora
This is not a devastating blow guys. First of all we have a client who it has been proven will lie walking all the way the Sheriff's Department doing it. Now we have a mother who testified that while her daughter was 7 months pregnant that she was retaining fluid and is an RN and didn't notice that baby bump.

Then we hear that this stain of decomposition was in the car when they bought it. Imagine the incredible bad luck of this family. They must have some sort of curse on them to have They have a daughter that lied, a granddaughter murdered and now this revelation that Cindy fraudulated her time card.

This jury is not dumb. Cindy had selective recall last time called by the State. Now she has this terrific recall and has come very close to perjury.

Give this jury the credit that they are due. Even if they don't know everything that we do, they will see the handwriting on the wall. This is a mother who was not credible and appeared to have make believe searches just like her daughter had make believe friends.

It will come in on rebuttal. There will be some document or some action on the computer of the company that will blow Cindy out of the water. And I wouldn't doubt that a search warrant for those files is pending as we speak. Plenty of time to show Cindy Anthony up for what she is.

:blowkiss: Big deep breath. :)

I pray that you're right. I'm so worried, sick, disgusted, furious.
I never knew such people walked this earth.

HRCODEPINK
I really wish that I had a copy of that report on th computer searches. As I mentioned when we were first hearing about this report, that page had been removed. I was able to find a copy of it, but it would take some digging for her to find it and the fact that he read off the address where it used to be located, I am certain that it took some digging for her to find it and the fact that she did speaks volumes to her determination.

ETA: I wish that I knew when it was removed from his site.

TiaM
Well, if nothing else, I hope Gary Tuchman of CNN is irritated enough at being used to stop doing "puff pieces" with inaccurate info (because he hasn't really followed the case for 3 years), and gets down to exposing the grifters in this family for who they really are.

dani
They just showed a shot of the prosecutor's table and JA wasn't there.

I picture him in a full out run (in his suit and dress shoes) with a subpoena in hand on his way to Cindy's former employer to confiscate hard drives. Go Jeff! We LUVZ you!!!

Quiche
Cindy did the searches? WHAT?????

Yeah, no. :no:

MissJames
I am completely strung out. Sickened. Angry. No, furious! What about the doe-eyed little girl who didn't live to see her third birthday? Who was bagged up and thrown away by her mother and left to be EATEN? What about justice for Caylee??? I am just sick at heart. Someone, please tell me this will work out in the end!

:therethere: The State has this! CA lied about some of this in her depo.She went much farther :liar: out today,but I'm sure the State has done their investigation into it.

PassTheMotrin

Good job finding that! March 17, 2008 was, indeed, on a Monday. It was St. Patrick's Day.

(Yes, I still have my 2008 calendar.)

strach304
So the two different softwares are not in agreement.

LongtimeMedic
Ohhh... now it's Myspace 84 times... I see.

larryphx
Casey has covered her mouth and laughed at least 5 times today. Laughing with the other lawyers. Then as she looks at the Jury she quick has a serious face. She's just thrilled about what just happened. She got a kick out of watching the prosecution scramble... I am so upset...

sorrell skye
What? The MySpace page was visited 84 times? Not the sci-spot page?

pjmale
06-23-2011, 04:24 PM
He sure is! Strutting around like a Turkey. Must feel good to have your witness lie to get some satisfaction!

He won't be when he remembers the contempt charge he's facing soon.

waltzingmatilda
Good Gravy!!! I went shopping with DD for her birfday and all heck breaks loose!!!

I am not really surprised by anything Anthony. This is why I've never posted on the support thread for them. I just never know what to think!!!

Thank you WS family for all the updates!

wm

Steely Dan
Just remember that some of CA's email at work would have to do with patient's medical records. They would have to keep these to cover their liability with (sp) Gentiva.

I think the substance of the emails is irrelevant. They would just have to show she was on her computer at that time. JMO

chicklet
Plus it was ICA that deliberately deleted them. Why bother to delete your Mother's mistaken chlorophyll searches....?

I always clear my cache and delete my history because if you don't do that every so often it slows your computer down. Clearing/deleting that stuff does NOT in any way imply that anyone is hiding something. All it proves is that they would like their computer to run faster.

anb
To the folks asking what happened with Cindy's testimony:

1) She said everyone, including Casey's friends, used the computer
2) She (CA) did all of the chloroform searches herself. And acetone, peroxide, etc.(She was at home on the days that her time cards said she was at work.)
3) The car was bought with the stain of a decomposing baby's body (in the shape of GA's gas can) in the back
4) She bascially gave the finger to Caylee and let Casey know that mommy had her back...

Athinker2
So she is throwing her employer under the bus, too.
:banghead:

How risky for a place of business. What about poss workman comp issues. Get hurt, really on the job or not. imo

Donjeta
But why did Cindy visit myspace 84 times at the same time she searched for chloroform?

:waitasec:

SyraKelly
I can hear ICA now to JB..Do you think they bought my mother's bull on the stand?

MaraSleuth

What is the significance of Monday's?

Carolina Girl
Ot, but may be important info for my fellow WSs. You can go to a feed store and get a nipple that fits onto a wine or liquor bottle. Of course that is not how they market it.

MaryAnn
[QUOTE=Shyla;6744253]He sure is! Strutting around like a Turkey. Must feel good to have your witness lie to get some satisfaction![/QUOT

I wish I could write how I feel!! :banghead:

laniefi
I *officially* retract any sentiment remotely related to feeling sorry for CA.

Im sorry but this was just ridiculous....

Caylee - there are still people out there fighting for YOU!

liltexans
Defense witness concedes myspace was visited 84 times and sci spot (chloroform) was visited 1 time in #caseyanthony. Big error if it is one!
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:24 PM

#CaseyAnthony trial appears headed for a surprise in record keeping and analysis. Stand by.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:24 PM

#caseyanthony trial- Did the columns not match up when prosec witness alleges 84 visits to sci-spot.com for chloroform?
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:23 PM

Kentjbkent
I think it was said the A's were paid for pictures of Caylee. But I don't really blame them. How are they supposed to live now after not working since this has happened and having to pay for lawyers?

Not by selling photos of my dead toddler granddaughter....but that is just me....and many others on this forum I believe....

momtective

It's a MONDAY!:great:

Nana46
I would like to know who cindy and george thinks killed caylee.

Bon
I pray that you're right. I'm so worried, sick, disgusted, furious.
I never knew such people walked this earth.

I feel exactly like you do right now, I am mad at the world :maddening:

fifteen89

Cindy's testimony is that her memory is better.

Mohabi
06-23-2011, 04:25 PM
This having to work again really does interfere with my understanding of all this testimony today. I'm afraid i'm totally lost :(

minazoe
her dog was sleepy? wonder if Casey was trying it out on the dog?

kathyn2
Why didn't Linda Burdick read the deposition back then showing that she didn't mention chloroform back then? That would have shown her up to be a liar. Why wasn't the deposition read back in court?

She did not say it. She lied today about that as well.

1tasha

Pride before the fall.

GiantPickle
Casey has a much nicer outfit on today - it fits too. I want to make the assumption that CA took care of that too.

Kentjbkent
@MikeDeForest6

Sounds like the title of a new thread!!!

cityslick
Defense witness concedes myspace was visited 84 times and sci spot (chloroform) was visited 1 time in #caseyanthony. Big error if it is one!
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:24 PM

#CaseyAnthony trial appears headed for a surprise in record keeping and analysis. Stand by.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:24 PM

#caseyanthony trial- Did the columns not match up when prosec witness alleges 84 visits to sci-spot.com for chloroform?
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:23 PM

This is a big deal if it's accurate folks.

KenoshaKid
What is the significance of Monday's?

She said in her depo they have a staff meeting on Mondays.

OneLostGrl
Anyone ever notice all the scratching CA does when she in testifying or during interviews? Nerves or perhaps a sign that she is under stress because she knows she is lying? When my little grandson is telling "a big one", he always has to itch his nose.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Just like Lee picking at his face and Casey pulling at her clothes and messing with her hair or picking or hands. and George with that freaky smile

txsvicki
I'm looking at this in a different way about what Cindy said. Nurses are trained not to use overly dramatic words when describing phsyical symptoms. She knew something was wrong with the dog, that he was "extremely" tired and "sleepy". Cindy was trying to figure out what was causing it, knowing that it was not normal and that the other dog had no symptoms. I'm agreeing with the other poster that Cindy could have begun to suspect something. She also says that she was concerned about Caylee and hand sanitizer plus her friend who was injured. Hopefully she does remember searching chloroform and isn't lying. At least she admits to looking up nothing else related to the making of chloroform. Just chloroform as related to the natural substance of some plant growth that could cause the symptoms. The state really fell down on job by not verifying cindy's work. It's true that nurses sometimes get a salary yet work many more hours and have to turn in 40. I worked that way at two different places.

Bon

They perfectly well know who KILLED Caylee :banghead:

Rallihanna
Who is on the stand right now? Honestly the Anthony's deserve each other. And none of them deserve Caylee.

naturaleza
His Honor is really breathing heavily today, uh? Bless this man's patience.

Jetaime
Oh no. no. no. no. :sick:

QueenD
06-23-2011, 04:26 PM
I don't know if outside links are ok, please snip if not, don't want to get in trouble. http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/06.pdf

Well by this record this puts her at work all day, and that would have made her perjury herself today.

specialk48
What now? Is George and Lee going to admit to sexual abuse!!!!!

Sleuths4Me
What gets me is CA DIDN"T KNOW about MySpace until July so w/ MySpace mixed in w/ those searches show it was ICA...ugh!!!

OrlandoMom
This jury is smart enough to know CA will lie to spare her daughter.

I believe SA have evidence to impeach her testimony. Gentiva most certainly has the records. The MySpace and Facebook stuff came out in direct during State's case did it not? The user was googling and MySpacing concurrently.

Once CA's testimony is proven false, this could really blow back on the DT. Perhaps the jury would wonder they put her in this position??? What else has she been lying about? Did she get rid of evidence?

Mountain_Kat
March 20, 2008 myspace typed in again, day prior, March 19th, myspace accessed 83 times.

JB saying: You do understand that 83 comes before 84, right?

Do what?! I'm so lost!

Bullwinkle
... casheback ...
Just so you know, the correct spelling is CacheBack.

http://www.cacheback.ca/

http://www.youtube.com/user/CacheBack

drip~drop
Check charges coming in? LOL..now that would be funny!

Cindy totally opened the door to that, mentioning her arrest for check fraud on the stand.
oops, the elephant is going to come thru the wall. Oh Darn. :giggle:
moo

liltexans
Jurors are looking down at screens. Looks like some trying to figure out what they are looking at.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:25 PM

#CaseyAnthony Computer expert looking at dates and numbers and computer searches.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:25 PM

JenniferTx
Yep I noticed.:banghead:

Yes, she is more relaxed and that makes me ill. She should be afraid for her life instead she is acting all cocky.

Murphismo
i think it was last week or the week before, after cindy's testimony, the lawyers were at sidebar & the camera guy showed ca....she took her glasses off, pointed to ica & used her glasses to point around both eyes & down her cheeks as if telling her she needed to "cry" when they showed the evidence about caylee.

wow!!!!

fifteen89
Wonder what Mark Nejame will say today.

Openmyeyes
Unfortunately, Cindy could always lie (surprise, surprise!) and say she didn't have staff meetings on Monday's in March, she had staff meetings on Monday's in June.

Wasn't she on vacation in June?

2door73chevy
I always clear my cache and delete my history because if you don't do that every so often it slows your computer down. Clearing/deleting that stuff does NOT in any way imply that anyone is hiding something. All it proves is that they would like their computer to run faster.

I clear/delete every other day and I have nothing to hide..lol

rosepetal1065
I picture him in a full out run (in his suit and dress shoes) with a subpoena in hand on his way to Cindy's former employer to confiscate hard drives. Go Jeff! We LUVZ you!!!

Thank you for this...:floorlaugh:

Disguiseduser0308
Oh yeah, a you-tube popped up with a 'neck breaking feat' on a skateboard...and that somehow is gonna show up as someone doing a google search on neckbreaking? Me thinketh not..

FWIW - a search of youtube with the terms "neck breaking feat" brings up Busta Ryhmes rap videos.

Donjeta
JB being condescending with the witness.

You understand that 83 comes before 84.

Not saying that he might not deserve it if they didn't catch the discrepancy between the two reports.

Marina2
I wonder if the can show that a youtube video about a skateboarding move "neck breaking" was never accessed at that time.

TortillaChip
06-23-2011, 04:27 PM

No kidding Mike D. I am confident that LDB will wipe the floor with those lies.:maddening:

NSS
Cacheback allows for Daylight savings time, the other software doesn't and got it's whole date/times mixed up.

This was earlier explained as the REASON they used CB

Coldpizza

In my house Turkey's generally get COOKED!

Mohabi
83 comes before 84? WOW, didn't know that.

eaglemom
JB establishing there is a pattern of visiting MySpace throughout different dates in March approx eighty times each date

TotallyObsessed
I have an after work "thingy" with an open bar. Guess what's gonna happen?

Beyond Belief
The flow of this testimony is way too slow and it should be able to flow at a decent speed.
The cost of this charade is starting to make this florida taxpayer mad. :maddening:

grandmaj
I think the substance of the emails is irrelevant. They would just have to show she was on her computer at that time. JMO

That is correct. Her work computer would show if she was on the secure network at that time. Her email unless she sent something would not unless she was logged in.

Now that she has made such a big deal about log ins let us see what the Investigators get for that time frame.

Chilly Willy
Question. How does someone visit 4 different websites in 1 seconds time? How does some one visit 1 website 84 times in 1 seconds time? What am I not understand?

Something big time wrong with the software used to search the computer records.....why didn't the state catch this? I hope they have a good rebuttal.

Nana46
what is the point of this questioning?

LadyL
Her timecards from Gentiva were not falsified. The case docs show the copies of roughly the first quarter of 2008, and CA's timecard regularly shows more than 40 hours a week.

yes, but CA said that she would work irregular hours - not necessarily what was indicated on her timecards and that she could take off early for personal time and make it up another day but that her timecard would reflect that she was at work consistently each day

that's falsification - no employer should allow that kind of recordkeeping IMO

miimaa
umm...... didn't Cindy say she didn't have a myspace account during that time?

Scamperoo
SOOO, the stain was there when they bought the car...All those years, the car smelled like there had been "a dead body in the damn car"? They could not have given it to me..

Do not forget it was George Anthony who said there was a new football shaped stain in the trunk....

kpalma715
06-23-2011, 04:28 PM

Zanny the Nanny

Curious Me

Bless you.

Sweetbaboo

IMO

I'm sure the reason Cindy used words like "I believe" and "I don't think so" in reference to the times she was at work, is because she thinks that being "sort of" sure will save her from perjury charges. Shouldn't make any difference though. She still lied.

I'm sure LDB will shred her up once she is armed with the proof.

pinkfly
This ride is getting even bumpier. Hope LDB knew about this and is ready.

minazoe
this is dirty poker ,people.

MaryAnn
her dog was sleepy? wonder if Casey was trying it out on the dog?

Bamboo is NOT toxic to animals. I do animal rescue and have a cattery in my backyard and researched Bamboo because I didn't want to put anything toxic in their cage. ICA was probably drugging the poor dogs too! God I hate her!!

newsjunkie
But why did Cindy visit myspace 84 times at the same time she searched for chloroform?

Hurry someone text LDB!!

Bon
What now? Is George and Lee going to admit to sexual abuse!!!!!

You betcha!!!:twocents:

kljohnson0458
I am so sad and tears for Caylee won't stop. I am truly mortified at what has taken place in that courtroom today as all of you are. I have lost all faith. I can only pray that JA and LDB get her in rebuttal. Is there anyway that the computer disc that JB hadn't reviewed as of this week will show that this was all a lie. I know they WILL contact Genetic now to verify computer useage/emails etc. But I just am hanging my head and praying this was all of not.

kathyn2
What was the date in March that they said CA was searching for chloroform?? Was it March 21? That was a friday, if so. March 8th was a Saturday.

ami
I clear/delete every other day and I have nothing to hide..lol

Yah, but do you selectively go back and delete one hours worth of history while leaving the remaining 4 years?!

liltexans
IF the jury has the case by July 4, court spokeswoman said the jury will deliberate that day.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:28 PM

Juror 15 is taking a lot of notes. She hasn't stopped writing in 5 minutes! #CaseyAnthony -ok so as soon as I typed that- she stopped!!
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:28 PM

Oops. #CaseyAnthony clerical error? Wre there 84 visits on chloroform searches or not? Cindy just testified she did search for it once.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:27 PM

LongtimeMedic
My opinion is Cindy just decided George should take Bus ride... from below.

jeepgirlva
Looking for MySpace on the CacheBack report. He said MS was visited 84 times (coincidence?)

I would think Casey would have her profile password protected on the desk top computer for privacy to keep nosey Cindy out of her business ( I hope) the searches will be under her password (I hope)

Emeralgem

I didn't think she set up her myspace account until June-July 2008..IIRC thats what she, herself said...

Poodleluver
06-23-2011, 04:29 PM
I think it was last week or the week before, after Cindy's testimony, the lawyers were at sidebar & the camera guy showed CA....she took her glasses off, pointed to ICA & used her glasses to point around both eyes & down her cheeks as if telling her she needed to "cry" when they showed the evidence about Caylee.

You know, at the time I thought that theory was crazy, but now I truly believe it! I am in shock at this family, honestly! It's one thing to play their stupid mind games on their own time & money (esp. Cindy's, Amy's, Cindy's parents' money!) but do they realize that tax payers are paying for this travesty? It is just so disgusting! I am so surprised I have such a visceral reaction to this.

ButForFortune
OMG! I think I see where JB is going with this. He is going backwards and each day the visit to MySpace, etc., is one less - he is inferring the program was adding it cumulatively!! Major point for the defense!!

Socprof
I can remember one pop up from about 5 years ago it popped up on screen when i was talking to a repairman in my kitchen he was standing between and me and my PC when and Add for an Adult site popped up in all it glory .... I had to almost jump over the guy to hit the off button..............

When I heard CA say that she remembered a pop-up skateboard ad, I immediately thought "No way would ANYONE remember a pop-up ad that appeared on any particular date". Now given that your pop-up was graphic, and a repairman was standing next to you, it was particularly memorable because it was an unusual and embarrassing event. This would create a memory of the event. Otherwise, no way, no how would anyone remember a mundane pop-up ad from a seemingly non-eventful day three years ago.

eaglemom
Cacheback only has March 21 and no MySpace entry there

MissJames

Pertinent data can be redacted ,but dates and times,etc can be shown.

Mountain_Kat
JB has me completely off balance now. I have no idea what this man is testfying to.

cityslick
This may be dry and everyone is still hung up on CA but what is actually going on right now is relevant. It may show inconsistancies in the computer forensics.

Soulmagent
Baez ask.
8.36 and 24 seconds do you see the date march 19th a day before the 20.

myspace visted 82 times.

Maybe the enter button was sticking.

GA and his searches??

x_files
They lie exactly the same! they go into excruciating detail about questions that haven't been asked, unlikely stories of why their words can not be backed up or proven! Unreal! Cindy may as well have said all her coworkers as well as teh IT department moved away and changed their phone numbers and went unlisted!

Is pathological lying (Pseudologia fantastica) a mental health disorder or a learned family dysfunction?
Perhaps it is an illness in this family unit and they all need help desperately.

fifteen89
March 20, 2008 myspace typed in again, day prior, March 19th, myspace accessed 83 times.

JB saying: You do understand that 83 comes before 84, right?

Do what?! I'm so lost!

Apparently that's right where JB wants you, Mock Juror.

liltexans
prosecutors rely on many pieces of info. The computer records is part of that evidence.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:29 PM

Juror 15 taking tons of notes.
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:29 PM

Anadarko
06-23-2011, 04:30 PM

And wouldn't it show which myspace page you went to? Didn't CA say she never even had a MS page until she posted her message about Caylee?

sappysoul
OK, I can't keep up. If the state had proof CA lied in her disposition how come they didn't use it on cross? I'm dying here guys.

Controversialist
I am confused.

Did she repeat the same testimony today as she did in her deposition?
If so, why did the State's attorney seemingly freak out?

If not, why didn't the State's Attorney bring out the inconsistencies with her deposition testimony?

Very perceptive question. :crazy: I share your perplexity. I would not have expected CA today to knowingly incriminated herself by deviating from her earlier depo.

But didn't CA say she now has a new and improved memory? Maybe she thinks that will allow her to give differing testimony and get away with it.

As you noted, if CA gave consistent testimony today I don't know why LDB would seem so taken aback.

But I think that any perjury by CA today will more than likely be provable at some point. The state, for instance, should be able to falsify CA's claim to a car trunk stain at the time of purchase. And such a stain at time of purchase would not explain Cindy's own declaration of smelling a dead body in the **** car. :maddening:

Melanie
This is so true. I have been researching how companies keep medical records, how long, how they are destroyed, all day for my husband's homework. They have to keep everything 10 years.

I was literally LOL when she was going on about how her company had no means to save her e-mails from 3 years ago. Seriously? Does she really believe this? Kinda like all the imaginary friends? Maybe Cindy thinks she has imaginary e-mails that cannot be traced.

gahhhhhh!

All my opinion of course.

Mel

Shyla
CA changed her tune when she saw ICA upset over Caylee's skull photos.

eaglemom
NetAnalysis was having problems with dates and times so went to CacheBack

Z-sleuth

Unless you delete it right before going to jail.

Kentjbkent
Why didn't Linda Burdick read the deposition back then showing that she didn't mention chloroform back then? That would have shown her up to be a liar. Why wasn't the deposition read back in court?

A portion of that deposition pertaining to chloroform/chlorophyll WAS read back to Cindy but Cindy argued that Linda did not ask the right questions...things were heated then and both yelling so that may be why you missed....

Nore
Cindy totally opened the door to that, mentioning her arrest for check fraud on the stand.
moo

--------------

I caught that too. I'm waiting to see if anyone
brings up more. :great:

TiaM

The local stations will get the reporting right.

I refuse to watch ANY HLN, CNN or GVS tonight.

They'll get it ALL wrong and for sure LKB, Barringer and other paid apologists will be screeching and harping at the top of their lungs and spewing carp out of the collagen-filled lips. :banghead:

chicklet
When i worked at an auto manufacturer as salary - we were able to work 4 hours one day and 12 the next - this was called "lieu time". So one day I would work 12 hours and the next I worked 4 hours and took 4 hours "in lieu" which went on my timecard.

I wonder if CA had to swipe in and out. Most companies have swipes for employees to get into the parking, building or certain parts of the building. All those swipes are recorded.

The salaried staff where I work don't have to keep track of their time at all. They also leave early all the time or take 2-3 hour lunches and then come back.

pcrum12
Exactly. When on salary, hours aren't kept for the purpose of monitoring a salaried persons overtime.:banghead:

They were at my place of employment - I was salary for 10 yrs and had to fill out a timecard every week -- I typically filled it out 8am-5pm daily regardless that I usually worked bell to bell (730am - 830pm) lol Our company policy that every employee salary or not fill out a timecard.

TxJan1971

If I remember correctly, Cindy just testified under re-direct that she did not have a Myspace - which would indicate someone other than Cindy accessed MySpace.

germangirl09
I have felt from the get go Cindy was going to do something like this. I posted such early on when everyone switched to the "poor Cindy" mode. All of the Anthonys are liars...that's where ICA learned her skilled lying.

countzero
Hummm, JB got a hold of a computer expert last night it appears.

miimaa
problems DISPLAYING date and time (as in maybe not formatted correctly).

JB doesn't know enuf about computers, history, cache, unallocated space, etc. to be doing this.

ButForFortune
06-23-2011, 04:31 PM
OMG! I think I see where JB is going with this. He is going backwards and each day the visit to MySpace, etc., is one less - he is inferring the program was adding it cumulatively!! Major point for the defense!!

Anybody else see this??

strach304

There was testimony given that that was the only time anything was ever deleted on that pc in four years.

Marina2
yes, but CA said that she would work irregular hours - not necessarily what was indicated on her timecards and that she could take off early for personal time and make it up another day but that her timecard would reflect that she was at work consistently each day

You can bet there will be someone from Gentiva on the stand to refute that employees can falsify there time card.

Linda7NJ
I just looked up
Chlorophyll and dogs

VERY strange results.

http://search.avg.com/?q=chlorophyll+dogs&d=4dc44a3f&v=7.5.30.4&tp=tb&l=en-US&i=26

why could anyone think it would make a dog tired?

gibby207
All Linda has to ask the puter dude is if chlorophyll was searched AT ALL. LOL

deelytful1
Uh oh... this witness is claiming the Canadian computer guy was wrong about the chloroform hits on the computer... sigh.

Mountain_Kat
Apparently that's right where JB wants you, Mock Juror.

Well then, he seems to be having an uncharacteristically successful day. :banghead:

newsjunkie
OK, I can't keep up. If the state had proof CA lied in her disposition how come they didn't use it on cross? I'm dying here guys.

Saving it for rebuttal. . .then they will have info from her employer, as well.

eaglemom
JB gets witness to testify that two reports are different
Witness says he prepared Cacheback rpt for March 17 and 21 and he did not testify to either report (Mr. Bradley did)

liltexans
investigator "the reports are different."
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:30 PM

TuffysMom
06-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Are y'all sure this is a message board and not a chat room? lol Can't keep up....

technicalconfusion
I was literally LOL when she was going on about how her company had no means to save her e-mails from 3 years ago. Seriously? Does she really believe this? Kinda like all the imaginary friends? Maybe Cindy thinks she has imaginary e-mails that cannot be traced.

gahhhhhh!

All my opinion of course.

Mel

Especially such a small *country-wide* company lol.

Just because it's not saved at the office, doesn't mean it's not saved.

2goldfish

bbm I have a whole load of things in my favourites toolbar, I rightclick>open in new tab each one, one after the other. boom boom boom boom 4 sites, one second.

second one, I dont know.

cloud9
JB now picking and whining!

mistermissy

Yes, but specifically on 3/17/2008 CA Gentiva timecard indicates a 10 hour day! Her work week was 44 hours. Her point is understood if you are underreporting your hours for the day, but overreporting?

TotallyObsessed
You betcha!!!:twocents:

Not George...but Lee definitely will. They have to make the script look right. If GA got up there the first day it wouldn't have looked right. He got up and denied. Lee will get up and say yes...in fact he may even say he witnessed GA and ICA. One big happy sicko family

miimaa
I really chuckle when Jose's question is sustained yet he asks the same question again. HAHAHA....

mydailyopinions
06-23-2011, 04:33 PM
This may be dry and everyone is still hung up on CA but what is actually going on right now is relevant. It may show inconsistancies in the computer forensics.

I've noticed :banghead: This is not looking good, if indeed there is no explanation to follow as to why these reports appear the way they are.

ami
The witness sounds completely unfazed about thsi line of questioning, while JB sounds as if he thinks it is an aha moment.

Quiche

Socprof
Baez ask.
8.36 and 24 seconds do you see the date march 19th a day before the 20.

myspace visted 82 times.

Maybe the enter button was sticking.

GA and his searches??

Pop-ups? :banghead:

SyraKelly
wow!!!!

that is when I knew they were playing people when CA took her glasses and did that!

tehcloser
Anybody else see this??

I see it, I'm waiting for the State to FIX it.............:banghead:

Lookylou

Cindy didn't have a myspace at that time per her testimony today.

grammieto5
It makes me sick every time JB says "yes sir"

mimmy03
I know it hasn't been brought up yet, but today I learned the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the rotten tree.

ella971
I still have faith.

JenniferTx
Uh oh... this witness is claiming the Canadian computer guy was wrong about the chloroform hits on the computer... sigh.

That is really not good at all. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Etiana
By the way - thank you so much everyone who sent me links to the live trail with ICA, I appreciate it so much! :tyou:

jane the dood
Stick a fork in me, I'm done...for today, anyway. Waaaay too much excitement. Can you say: PERJURY? I think CA is a professional victim and will enjoy going to jail for her heartless daughter. Seriously. The A's are completely whack. Some really defective DNA at work there. Ugh!

But I LOVE WSers! Y'all are fantastic.
:websleuther:

Scamperoo

That is very misleading, this wasn't a case of good computer housekeeping, had it been everything would have been cleared, it wasn't, there had been no computer maintenance done for years, just these very specific deletions.

kpalma715
Any idea when the defense will rest? I can't take this anymore!

Z-sleuth

Don't worry. LDB will make her eat these words in the rebuttal phase. It won't be pretty.

FaerieB
What was the date in March that they said CA was searching for chloroform?? Was it March 21? That was a friday, if so. March 8th was a Saturday.

It was March 17.

NSS
06-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Something big time wrong with the software used to search the computer records.....why didn't the state catch this? I hope they have a good rebuttal.

I am currently visiting 7 different websites in the SAME second ---- I use tabs.

They DID catch the problem with the original software, they noticed that the data exported was messed up. It didn't allow for daylight savings time.

Hence the use of the cacheback software in an attempt to resolve it.

Comparing the 2 times will give you differing results because the CB system is reflecting actual time, the older file is showing 1 hour behind (more if the data is corrupted due to the inability to read the dates/times)

Sleuth5
:maddening::banghead::furious:

TiaM
moo

And the DT did not move to strike. So when they object, HHJP will say "YOU let it in and did not object. OVERRULED".

Melanie

Cindy, in short, said her memory was better today than it was 3 years ago, when she was on "different medication". Linda couldn't call her out other than going into her work hours and letting Cindy's testimony speak for itself. It wouldn't be wise for her to call her a liar, but she did so in as much as she could.

I know Cindy's depo like the back of my hand. Cindy never ever said she searched for chloroform (only chlorophyll). LDB even asked her to write it out on a piece of paper and spell it.

Now today, she said THAT search led her to chloroform. Even going so far as to insinuate the computer may have made "it's own" searches.

I am pretty confident the Jury saw through what Cindy was saying on the stand. Especially the IT guy :)

MOO

Mel

allycat1208

Wasn't she using myspace to write that letter to Casey about Caylee? But 84 times is a lot!

coloradoteacher
I really hope it is not a computer error that the numbers keep going progressively up each day. That would suck. Big time.

liltexans
prosecutors are now trying to clarify this report -- and the conflict in info.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:33 PM

kpalma715
I hope her guilty verdict is ready July 15!!! Anniversary of Caylee being reported aka KARMA!!! Also my birthday!!!

Mohabi
Can anyone tell my why the inmate is looking so smug and arrogant today?

sophie01

It means something if that has only been done one time while the family has owned that computer... and with these particular searches.

Hope for the Best
Now that the initial shock of CA's testimony is wearing off, I just had a few thoughts. While in my heart, I still believe CA just perjured herself on the stand, I do wonder about something. What if she was telling the truth and did actually look up chloroform in her search for chlorophyll, like she claims. She did not admit to having looked it up 84 times, but yet somehow, it was looked up that many times. Could it be possible that CA looked it up initially, as she claimed, and then left it open on the computer, ICA saw it and that's what sparked her idea? Honestly, I've always thought Ricardo's "win her over with chloroform" thing was a tiny bit of a leap, and this could actually make more sense. Or, for all we know, ICA could have looked it up before, then when CA went on the computer to look up chlorophyll, chloroform auto filled in on the search engine because the first six letters are the same, and then CA got curious and looked it up. I don't know. I still think CA's lying, but I just thought I'd throw out some scenarios where if she wasn't, that it doesn't mean that ICA didn't do those searches (at least some of them).

Oh, and I, too, am wondering if those dogs were sleepy because they'd been experimented on. My red flags started flying when that was mentioned, too.

eaglemom
LDB - at cross having Stenger explain why Bradley looked at data

TiaM
Wonder what Mark Nejame will say today.

He'll say THIS is why he resigned.

liltexans
06-23-2011, 04:35 PM
Stenger tells jury he created the report himself.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:34 PM

Sustained
NetAnalysis picked up 84 visit to Myspace ... IMO, this software captures any visit to www.myspace.com and then subsequent visits within MySpace i.e. www.myspace.com/casey/guilty. In any event, Cindy did not have a MySpace account and was supposedly surfing during the May 21st time frame. BS

TortillaChip
who the heck is ICA looking at all the time? Is LDB? she just pizzes me off!!!!

Donjeta
Didn't LDB imply that Cindy had given different statements in some other occasions?

newsjunkie
Cindy didn't have a myspace at that time per her testimony today.

Hence, Donjeta's point. ICA had to have been the one using the computer at the time.

strawberry
I am so sad and tears for Caylee won't stop. I am truly mortified at what has taken place in that courtroom today as all of you are. I have lost all faith. I can only pray that JA and LDB get her in rebuttal. Is there anyway that the computer disc that JB hadn't reviewed as of this week will show that this was all a lie. I know they WILL contact Genetic now to verify computer useage/emails etc. But I just am hanging my head and praying this was all of not.

I am livid that I was feeling sorry for her last night. Someone here said her statement was strategy and they were right. All CA has done is make more work for SA because obviously if she were at a job where she reviewd (and signed/dated) case reports there will be something with her name and signature on it from that date. And Genentic will ahve to be subpoenaed to ask about timesheet policy. And did she say she searched the home computer from WORK? That takes special software to do that.

liltexans
Defense points to differences in 2 computer reports about what was searched and deleted on Anthony computer #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:34 PM

Stenger asked Bradley to look at the data because he wrote the software.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:34 PM

FaerieB
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
March 25, 2008 was 84th day of year, March 24, 2008 was 83rd day, March 23, 2008 is 82nd day, etc. they are both wrong. #CaseyAnthony

Steely Dan
That is correct. Her work computer would show if she was on the secure network at that time. Her email unless she sent something would not unless she was logged in.

Now that she has made such a big deal about log ins let us see what the Investigators get for that time frame.

If they can prove she was on her computer then she'd be hard pressed to deny it was her after testifying that she couldn't even give her password to a supervisor. JMO

goldenlover

I agree. It sounds like the computer browser...I think they said Modzilla..had an auto refresh. Most browsers do that if they are set that way, expecially Modzilla. These sites were probably not visited 84 times. Something is wrong with the computer forensics. Have to look at this objectively.

technicalconfusion
06-23-2011, 04:36 PM
bbm I have a whole load of things in my favourites toolbar, I rightclick>open in new tab each one, one after the other. boom boom boom boom 4 sites, one second.

second one, I dont know.

Heck, I easily have 30 tabs open - in *one* browser! All of my browsers are tabbed, and I use 3 browsers - sometimes 4, all with major tabbage. It's the way I work.