PDA

View Full Version : 2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Macushla
06-23-2011, 03:17 PM
I am so sorry, little Caylee, you deserved a better family and you deserved a life.

darcedarce
I just want to apologize to all the websleuthers that I disagreed with in my naivety about CA beings the grieving grandma. I am eating my words.

Wishbone
That is it! I believe that CA cleaned the trunk out knowing that Caylee had been there and has been covering for ICA all along. Done with her!@

IMO this is the least of what's been going on behind the scenes. I'm waiting for the evil plot that first came to light in April 2010 to rear it's ugly head. And yes, I agree that GA and CA have known about this from at least the day the car was cleaned. I do have suspicions that GA knew earlier.......

eaglemom
Wow just wow

stilettos
WTH is CA gonna do at night...sleep with GA, the man who ICA claimed that forced her to have oral sex with him...I mean she falls on her sword for her daughter and then what? Just let's the molestation claims go?? WHAT kind of people are these?

TexasDoll
I seriously doubt that CA even knows how to turn onthe computer.

GiantPickle
This is disgusting

Nali87
Lock her up! I'm so pissed right now!

sappysoul
Anyone who buys this woman's book after this should be ashamed of themselves.

SyraKelly
...and Cindy runs with the Hare and the Hounds.

She is going to go to jail for perjury.

I was thinking that to,she better be careful!!!

pcap
Did CIndy just testify that she didn't search 84 times for chloroform but that the computer might have?!

YES!! What is wrong with this woman?? She's not only a liar who couldn't care less about her dead granddaughter, she's also a total fool who, like her daughter, has no concept of reality. They're unbelievable.

LOCK CINDY UP. PLEASE.

dog.gone.cute
OMG ... JB's questions to Cindy : SCRIPTED ... TOTALLY SCRIPTED !!!

Justin Tyme
Like I said before, nothing has changed. Ca is still CA. GA is still GA. LA is still LA and ICA will always be what her Mother taught her to be. Like Mother like daughter.

JSR
I had to throw something in my office. I am SO SHAKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aqua_Green_Bean
I bet ICA will surely mouth "I love you" back to her after this :maddening:

Sweetbaboo
OMG I take back every word I've ever said in defence of Cindy's behaviour! She will be in jail for perjury. It will be so easy for the state to get the information necessary to refute everything she has said. Do you think George is going to support what she is saying?

mydailyopinions
Could LDB ask now for the records of Mrs. Anthony through her employer regarding her emails?
Too, I bet you that Cindy would have to admit to being a pop tart in order to admit to those searches.

Dragonlady
I'm literally shaking.

kathyn2
Now I pray that Casey does get the death penalty. I was thinking maybe LWOP for her parents sake. Now I have no empathy for lying Cindy. I hope KC get the death penalty.

Marple
If my friend were in an accident and had a broken neck, I would google "broken neck" not "neck breaking"... I'm just sayin'

whiteangora
The real Cindy is back !

She never left. The whole family is deranged!

pinkfly
Lord please let this jury be as smart as our mock juror.

GreenEyedGirl
CA: "I didn't do 84 searches for anything, but I don't know what my computer does while it is running"

seriously????

Or while Casey is nearby.

Kimster
On my lunch break and can't believe what I'm reading! CA just couldn't do it for Caylee, could she? :maddening:

my2sense
06-23-2011, 03:18 PM
And there you have it ... the people who taught Casey to lie, and to avoid responsibility. I feel sick. Duped again.

Quiche
Burn in...

Beyond Belief
whew, cindy cindy cindy

wenwe4
JB w/CA
use computer (desktop) in your home - now called spare room used to be LA bedroom - everyone in the house had access - who used it? everybody in the house and even friends of KC used the computer....search for items might have included chlorofom in March 2008? Yes - I stated looking for chlorophyl - 2 yorkies - smallest one was having issues of extreme tired all time.....dogs would eat bamboo....how get mixed up...chlorophyl - brown and red coloring on plants - chlorophyl - I ran same searchs around March received email from work using hand sanitizer with children.....looking up ingredientes in hand sanitizer - I started up looking up other things in house - acetone, alcohol....
friend of mine @ work got in car accident - @ work Gentiva can't look up in internet....work records in evidence worked pretty much regular schedule...could have been error supervisor filled in time car - take certain weeks off ...(object )
has that ever happened - yes I am also salaried....I have to show 8 hours of work - supervisors said no overtime....if work 12 hours....my normal work was 9 hours day...only show a 40 hour work week - end of week always have overtime.

show SA exhibit#79 & 80 - show to witness and publish to jury....JB having glare issues..

CA do you recognize this photo? I guess....it looks like could be trunk of the sunfire....dont guess - let me show you SA #47 - looks like trunk of a car - car looks white....Is #47 Pontiac Sunfire - yes - where purchased? on West Colonial one of the dealerships out there not sure the name...gA and CA purchased it....GA and LA drove it but main LA...got it for him when he was Jr. in Highschool - drove til 2005 when he purchased his mustang...pretty much GA or KC would drive it....they had a Corolla once sold that they drove that car.....can you see if there is a stain in trunk? there is a fain stain....yes I see it...have you seen that before yes when we bought the car....there were a few little stains when we bought the car.....when sprayed Febreeze did you see anything or stains...think there was an indentation of gas can...cylindar type consistent w/SA #283 - red round gas can....JB asks for a moment to talk to CM......

Cross exam....LDB- is it your testimony work records you worked March 1 and Mar17 were you home between these hours? possible yes.....were you home between these hours? if that was when those computer searches were made - I did took days off around kc's birthday...work 8:30-5 ...hours changed to 5:30 ALWAYS come 1/2 hour early...it is possible you were home that day even though your work records show you were working 3/22 2:16 and 2:28 pm- were you or weren't you (object-overrule) only thing that triggers ....those computer entry

have you looked @ 3/17 2008 - work records to reflect.....if you could go back could you find out if you were @ work....I had a password to my emails...sure no one had access to password....allow witness to answer..

we had several passwords - I had two - it was against policy to give it to your password to your account.....passwords change every 30 days....I haven't been there since July 2008....do you have knowledge if former employer backed up emails on regular basis X2 - depend....one office I worked at many in each state...capacity for each office could hold would only be a little bit....only capable of computer store....do not believe company would store those from 3 years ago.....

you were aware of the computer searches as early as Aug 2008.....no first I heard was YM come to my house to find out when kc would have performed it....Sept 2008? I guess...you didn't tell them you made those searches....I did and I told you in 2009 depo...searched for chlorophyl....denied look up how to make chloroform....

finish the question? read last question

you suggested Google engine suggested change to Chloroform because chlorophyl was spelled incorrect...yes or no...did you type in on search bar on Google How to Make Chloroform...I did type in the word chlrofom....did you search for self-defense, house holding, neckbreaking - did not -I dO recall there was a pop up there was a skateboarder on rails....recall it saying a neckbreaking feat....is this something you are recalling now since changed medication in 2009? no - you didn't ask me....my memory is better now than in 2009...did you look up shovel - no don't recall...did you look up inhallation...alchol, acetone, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide...since your meds were changed you remember? I recall child ingesting hand sanitizer containing alcohol....what search engine do you use...whatever on computer Google or Yahoo....what browser? don't know what you mean....home computer was on 100% time rarely shut down...all we had to do was refresh dont know profiles on the computer....only 2 user profiles on desktop....user profile and kc profile....on desktop did not have a password on desktop....not talki ng about laptop...
search for making weapons out of household products? no
chloroform habit? (object- overrule)
chloro2 - don't know I know there is chlorphyl 1 & 2

were you on sci spot - chloroform 84 times? I don't know....they need to look up chlorophyl vs. chloroform....I didn't do 84 searches of anything but when computer on it is running.

in Mar 2008 do not have a myspace account or facebook - No did NOT

where was stain in the trunk when you purchased the car? up in here...

near the letter B - near the backseat of the car trunk...

RE-Direct - JB - password protection on work computer but not on desktop @ home....ever go on the computer after kc? left on all the time...a lot of times kc on computer and I would ask to get onto....told LE about chlorophyl and chloroform - I did tell SA and Dectectives about the searches and they knew about chlorophyl as well - this testimony nothing new

no further questions - witness excused
publish SA #80

mombomb
2:48

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF CINDY ANTHONY BY JB

She used the desk top computer at her house. It is in their spare room (previously LA's room). Everyone in the house had access to it. Anyone at the house used it - even friends of ICA.

In March of 2008 did you search any items that might include chloroform? Yes. She started looking at chlorophyll because she was concerned about her Yorkie. She started looking at chlorophyll and that led him to chloroform. She knew she did this in March because she did other searched at that time related to a scare about using hand sanitizer around small children. She also searched acetone, hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol. She also had a friend involved in a car accident and also looked up things related to head and chest injuries. She did this because she could not use her work computer. She took a day off during March. Why did your work schedule show that you were working? Could have been an error

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

Could your work schedule show that you were working when you were off? That has happened. She would sometimes put down 8 hours if she only worked 4, because some days she would work 12. Her normal day was 9 hours and she was not allowed to show more than a 40 hours a week.

She was shown State's Exhibit 79 and 80. She thought it was the trunk of a white car.

She was then shown State's Exhibit 47 and identified it as the Sunfire.

The car was purchased from a dealership on West Colonial by she and George in 2000. George and Lee were the main drivers, but it was purchased specifically for Lee when he was a junior in high school. He drove it until 2005 when he bought his Mustang. At that point ICA and George drove it.

She saw a faint stain in the trunk of the car. It was there when they bought it. There were a few little stains when they bought it.

When she saw the car on July 16, 2008 when she sprayed the Febreeze, she thought there was an indentation of a gas can consistent with Exhibit 283.

JB taking a moment to check his notes.

CROSS EXAMINATION BY LDB

Despite her work records showing that she worked 3/17 and 3/21/08, it is possible she was home between 1:43 and 2:55. If those computer entries were made, she was home. ICA's birthday and her anniversary were that week.

Her hours are whatever she made them to be. She had to be there from 8:30 to 5:00. Within 2 weeks of starting, it got extended to 5:30 and she would always come a minimum of a half hour early and stay as long as she needed to.

It is possible she was home even though her work records said she was at work.

Were you at home on 3/17 between 2:16 and 2:28 - it's possible.

Were you or weren't you?

The computer entries trigger her memory.

She has not returned to work after 7/17/08.

She did not think that she could go back and confirm them because she had a working password to her emails and that is probably gone now.

There were several passwords to get into her work computer. She also had an access password to here emails. No one but her could get in. Those passwords expire in 30 days.

Are your company emails backed up? I don't know after 3 years. Their emails had a memory that only lasted so long.

Whether they backed up, it would depend on the office's capacity. She does not believe the company would still have them.

She first learned of the computer searches was when Melich and Allen came to her house prior to ICA's arrest on check charges (September of 2008). She did tell them that she made those searches and she told LDB that in 2009.

She agreed she told LDB that she searched chlorophyll. She denied searching for how to make chloroform.

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

She suggested that the Google search wanted to correct chlorophyll to chloroform.

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

Did you input "How to Make Chloroform?" She did not recall that - just typing in chloroform.

She did not search self defense, household weapons. She did not search neck breaking. She did recall a pop up of a skate boarder.

Is this something you are now recalling due to changing your medication?

She stated she recalled it then, but she was not asked.

She did not look up shovel. She did not look up inhalation.

She did search alcohol, acetone, peroxide.

Is this something you recall now due to changing medication?

She uses whatever search engine is on the computer.

She doesn't know what browser she uses.

Which profile? The desktop is left on 100% of the time. It was already on, so she doesn't know which profile she used. There was no password.

She did not search making weapons out of household products.

Chloroform habit?

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

She has never heard chloroform habit.

Chloro2? She doesn't know.

Drug Library.org? All the time.

84 times? She was on it several times.

Did you do 84 searches of the effects of chlorophyll on your animals? No

She did not have MySpace or Facebook in March of 2008.

She was shown the trunk liner photo and indicated that the stain was in the upper left corner, closer to the front.

REDIRECT EXAMINATION BY JB

Password protection was on her work computer, but not at home.

The computer was left on all the time. Some times she would come home and ICA would be on the computer and she would ask if she could for a few minutes.

The searches for Chloroform - she was asked about it earlier and answered. They knew about her searches.

No more questions.

Witness excused at 3:!7

Debbie3223
OMG! ICA just smirked and raised her eyebrows at whomever is sitting beside her...... Baez????? OMG!

PLEASE let GOD touch the jurys heart in the name of his murdered child Caylee

logicalgirl
So when you are impeached - is it stamped on your forehead in big red letters?

Oh good - at least we got two correct answers....but not good stats so far. You are going for an EPIC fail here.

TiaM
CA is purgering herself. I think CA will be going to jail! :dance:

I certainly hope so!

LDB is SEETHING!

(so am I FWIW)

LadyL
omg KC's lips were upturned at the corners like a little ugly grin wanted to come out

she thinks she's won

Kenziema
Oh my god. I can't even believe this.

JustMeDeb
Ban CA from the courtroom please!

NocturnalLady
OMG now JB is implying that CA told the SA all about how it was CA who did the searches. Trying to say that the SA knew it wasn't Casey and still tried to use that evidence to implicate her in the crime.

Unreal. Even though I KNOW what the Anthonys are capable of - it amazes me each and every time.

TuffysMom
Aha! This explain why the Anthony's attorney "leaked" that info yesterday about them. Since Cindy thinks her daughter is guilty, of course she wouldn't lie now! Yeah, right. Such BS.

Nali87
She ruined this case from the beginning. Cleaning up the trunk of the car AFTER saying it smelled like a dead boy. Put a twinbed in Casey's cell. I'm done with this woman.

deelytful1
LDB gave CA a nice look as she passed her... SA gotta start scrambling to prove this woman a liar and a perjurer!!!

noneareworthy
CA is looking quite smug this morning.......makes me ill. Poor little Caylee...she had nobody looking out for her.

coloradoteacher
It's called REBUTTAL and it will be swift and just.

jon_burrows
I hope Gentiva archives their backups. If they do, it would be easy for them to look up the days CA said she was not at work to see if she actually was there.

The entire email stuff was total BS from CA. System administrators generally set a limit as to how big an email inbox can get per user because some users never delete items from their inbox--it's a storage issue. It would have no affect as to whether or not they can tell if she logged onto her work computer.

LDB needs to be on the phone with the computer department at Gentiva ASAP.

IMO

gamom
Major points for the defense right now. Sadly.

kellypr
that just killed me. I am so mad. how did that happen. I hope the state has something from her work records that show that she was at work.

JSR
The SA needs to subpoena CA's work records like YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!

I want CA ripped to shreds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oakley
Wonder if Mark Lippman knew this was going on. If so, shame on him. If not, I hope he has the good sense to get out of Dodge before his entire career goes down the tubes.

wallflower67
that sucked.

Reality Orlando
Wow, did anyone see LDB's face as CA walked by?

Kentjbkent
So do you think the jury bought Cindy's story....or do you think they may have a better idea of where Casey learned to come up with elaborate stories???

ZsaZsa
06-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Linda is HOT!!!

OMG! What happened??? Is CA lying for ICA??????????????

Yes, and this is what we have seen since day one. All the sympathy expressed for CA since her tearful testimony was wasted. This is the real CA- nothing has changed.She changes her appearance on the stand to suit the image she wants to convey, that's all. The day she did her crying performance her hair was dirty, no makeup or jewelry, all just for effect.
Today she has makeup, hair is groomed and she tries to look assured and convincing.
She is a vicious viper.

Marple
A very desperate attempt to disprove premediation. I doubt the jury will buy it. JMHO

whiteangora
I'm literally shaking.

Me too. I may have to step away from this travesty. Nothing worse than a liar, omg.

HotButteredGrits
Oh well. Family will do anything to save princess. Can't believe I actually felt sorry for her a couple of weeks back. I don't see how the jury, especially #4, will NOT find reasonable doubt now.

Donjeta
It doesn't matter, the jury knows she's lying.

She said she typed the word chloroform and that google suggested it to her but you don't type stuff that google suggests to you, you just click and get redirected.

JB says there was no password protection on the home computer. Contrary to what the computer expert said.

They can get her supervisor to rebut her account of fudging her work records?
Lee or George to say that there was no dead body stain in the trunk when they bought the car?

Yellow Rose
I am beyond words! This one lies as bad as ICA

Amster
There is a special place in hell.....

Etiana
Did you see the look that LDB gave CA and she was walking past her???

Dragonlady
Did you see the look LD gave CA when she walked past her?
CA better watch her back, she's next.

robotdog
this bunch of liars live in an alternate universe from me

gibby207
Karma. That is all.

npcougar
If CA was going to lie for the defense, they should have called her at the end of the day so the jurors would have a lasting memory.

magnolia
Not at all surprised.

Now, look for George to make himself look like the biggest liar on Earth.

noexplanation
Where is George during all this????

shergal
Wow, Casey is all smiles now. Ugh.

Justin Tyme
Ca has me spitting nails. Sorry, I'm angry. WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE?

~n/t~
I knew it!!!! Can't trust the Anthonys! Absolutely disgusting.

yeknomaras
I can't stop shaking my head

what has happened here?

does Caylee really have no one but the State on her side?

TortillaChip
imo, the jury knows she is lying, and probably expected her to choose......they will take it into account with all the other evidence...

grandmaj
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree is all I can say about that! And I'm not shocked. Not in the least am I shocked by Cindy.

Lovejac
The way Casey just raised her eyebrows at counsel was just infuriating. She thinks that once mom is on her side, she can't help winning.

I hope to God that someone got a screenshot of that.

KC looks SO smug now.

FaerieB
Hoping that now that Cindy is off the stand, Websleuths will settle down. I missed saying SO much during that outage.

AsoldiersGrits
Can the tapes from cindys interviews with LE be played for the jury?
Or George for that matter

technicalconfusion
The work thing is pretty easy to check. Cindy stated that Gentiva "has their own internet."

Doesn't mean employees couldn't use the internet. They might be limited. Prosecution could easily check with Gentiva.

I'd bet they have email backups too. They're country wide, and big enough to do it.

Oakley
TrialNotes Trial Notes
I think the new sympathy-for-Cindy meter is gonna plummet after today. #CaseyAnthony

Ya THINK?!

Debbie3223
06-23-2011, 03:20 PM
i MAY have bought her book a few hrs ago

NEVER WILL I EVEN READ IT NOW

akashana
Wow, I was actually defending the anthony's in the other thread. Makes me look like an idiot.

Yeah, me too. It's not us - it's them.

kaki
Cindy seems to even physically transform to a different person.. what happened to the grieving Grandmother.. even her dress is different. It is so obvious she is lying.. I sure hope the jury can tell!

UdbCrzy2
Her family has covered for her all along, why should now be any different?

kathyn2
I hope the State can bring on some witnesses to prove she was at work or something. That testimony really hurt the State.

8truthseeker8
I am done with this case.

Because of this case I am going to change my major from Criminal Justice to Psychology.

Chilly Willy
If Cindy told the state long ago that she did the Chloroform searches, why on earth did they present the evidence as if Casey did the searches????

dani
She doesn't know what her computer does when she's not using it?

Her computer may be ordering pizza when she's not looking. :floorlaugh:

Torrie
Every ounce of that testimony was pre-planned with JB. I'm floored. Just WOW. What a LIAR.

cluciano63
Makes me think that the statement that leaked out yesterday is not really true, or was just George's opinion...that said, I have been expecting this from Cindy all along and we may have more surprises from her in store, who know...

Mountain_Kat
Like always, I'm determined to remain openminded about CA testimony. Right now, I'm floored. Actually...blindsided. I'll have to process awhile.

rosepetal1065
I am so sorry, little Caylee, you deserved a better family and you deserved a life.

I hate to say this but..maybe this is why Caylee is in a better place, the Anthony's don't know how to raise normal children..

TexasDoll
If chloroform was searched by the defense, why are they working so hard ot rebutt the SA?! Why not just call CA first?!

Bittiness39
On my lunch break and can't believe what I'm reading! CA just couldn't do it for Caylee, could she? :maddening:

She already lied in her depo in 2009. If she tries to budge from that she is facing other issues...like jail. LDB gave her a small loop hole to jump out of. Cindy cannot divert from her original depos..no matter what. She will be impeached and it would be perjury.

nitasch
Computer expert back on the stand

~n/t~
Ca has me spitting nails. Sorry, I'm angry. WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE?

Caylee who??

So sad.

Tuffy
Everyone in the waiting room with me here at my doctor's office was chuckling during Cindy's testimony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justanother
wow, thats all i have to say. I was not expecting that.

ConstableCruller
This has probably been said further upstream, but she lies just like her daughter--lots of superfluous embellishment. One big "mis-truth."

Ssejors
I think CA has just made a fool out of every single person who felt for her, who sympathized with her, who TRIED SO DARNED hard to understand WHERE she was coming from. From being the mother of a murderer and the grandmother of a murdered grandbaby. We ALL TRIED so hard to understand her mentality and WHY she would be standing up for and protecting CASEY after all that has been said and done...

She has made us all regret ever feeling for her... At least I regret ever feeling bad for her.

ami
How can Cindy say she did some of the searches but not ALL of the searches that happened within the same 30 minutes?

SAgal
06-23-2011, 03:21 PM
I'm absolutely stunned with Cindy Anthony's disgusting lies during testimony. Just stunned!

SyraKelly
She never left. The whole family is deranged!

I like that-she never left!!!!-LOL

Soulmagent
Ok I knew she would help Casey ,I thought she would not do it by admitting doing things she didnt do.

I thought she was about protecting herself from charges. This is what they get for allowing them in the courtroom.

Dr.Fessel
that just killed me. I am so mad. how did that happen. I hope the state has something from her work records that show that she was at work.
If they don't they have time to get it for rebuttal.

momtective
I do believe a subpoena for all backup heard drives should be arriving at Gentiva headquarters about........right now.

katydid23
I really think Linda is going to come back at the rebuttal with some proof that Cindy is lying. She brought up the Myspace and FB. I think she will have indications that the chloroform searches were done interspersed with FB and MYspace postings. I hope they have evidence of that.

grammieto5
I wonder if CA believes in Karma?

TakeNote
:wave: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1028

justanother
Did JA just walk out?

Snaz
The State is going to recall Cindy Anthony during their rebuttal and LDB is going to rip her a new one for telling all those lies under oath just now!!

kaki
I thought Cindy and George only wanted to know the truth.... Ugh.... I can just see her getting out and murdering the rest of the family... this is sooo frustrating!!!!

~n/t~
I hope they impeach her and if it's discovered that they covered up the crime, they all need to sit in jail with their daughter.

LadyL
i MAY have bought her book a few hrs ago

NEVER WILL I EVEN READ IT NOW

? who's book?

RR0004
06-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Cindy could just NOT say "No...I did not look up "How to Make Chloroform"!

deelytful1
I'm so glad I wasn't in the court room today. I would have been arrested for contempt!!!

gibby207
And I will say this!! Bring on the protestors!!! I am DONE supporing that shiznit!!

rbrnmw2
I just want to apologize to all the websleuthers that I disagreed with in my naivety about CA beings the grieving grandma. I am eating my words.

I am ready to eat my crow without salt even

hpvdr
Would be interesting to know if "chlorophyll" was looked up on the day chloroform was looked up 84 times.

jon_burrows

Not if Gentiva archives their backups and keeps them for three years. Some companies keep them for many many years. If they can impeach CA and prove via her work computer she was there, it's a done deal for ICA.

IMO

Mom2three
As I listen to CA lie on the stand, I am struck by the absurdity that we are supposed to believe that she would never share her password to her email at work because there was a rule against it. Does she know it's against the law to law to lie under oath?????

Miss Anarchy
Who walked in behind this Sandra Osbourne lady?

everyoneneedsavoice
Wait...help me with this because I'm seeing red and can't seem to recall all of CA's lies on the stand just now...

Was NOT CA at work during these days?

ROKA2011
Cindy says she doesn't know what her computer looks up when it's running. Seriously this is unbelievable.

It's funny, this statement. I have a new security program and when I leave a website up and walk away, I sometimes come back to a message from Malwarebytes that say's "Malwarebytes has blocked a potential entrance to your computer".

Now I'M WONDERING if the computer does what it wants when a website is opened!!!! :eek:

smart blonde
This is a big factor in why Casey grew up to be a lying murderer of a two year old to begin with. Her family accepting all of her B.S., and covering for her, chronically.

Casey has had no accountability throughout her life. Now, she is on trial, facing the death penalty for the heartless killing of of her own small child, and Cindy is still/ again covering for her.

This should be a lesson to new parents everywhere.

What not to do.

Nana46
Let us pray that by dark JA has the records from Gentiva.

DairyGirl
Please God, let there be someone from CA's work that remembers her being there those days.

mimmy03
Absolutely disgusting. I no longer feel sympathy for CA. She's just as bad as ICA.

bunchy
I am floored.

Completely.

I would have been floored if she told the truth, none of this surprised me at all.

ami
And why not ask Cindy why she went back and deleted her searches? After all, she was just looking up chlorophyll! What's wrong with that, right?!

countzero

No need. Doesn't it feel great to come out into the light of truth. I'll keep quiet about my opinions of CA :banghead::loser: cause most everyone knows of them.

GAs testimony will be riveting, hope Adnoid is keeping track cause my 35/35 FIOS is failing me this afternoon. :innocent:

Curious Me
What about Cindy saying something about Casey check cashing charges/felony?? Is that door open now???

CA sure did mention ICA's prior check cashing charges.

believe09
She is trying to get the jury to second degree. Again JMO. She is trying to poke holes in the premeditation-the searching for chloroform etc.

chelle70
06-23-2011, 03:23 PM
Ban CA from the courtroom please!

Tigers never change their stripes. What more can I say? No sympathy here-----NONE.

Mountain_Kat
I'm starting to wonder if CA might have suspected ICA was chloroforming Caylee, and that's why she also searched chloroform. Perhaps CA deleted the file?

I dunno.

belladonna
WHY didn't the SA get her computer records CA from work way back when...why? why? why? She is the biggest liar!!! Unreal

FaerieB
stevehelling Steve Helling
When #cindyanthony stepped down, #CaseyAnthony cocked her eyebrow and smiled.

greycoupon
I would say it is pretty OBVIOUS how Casey could lie for so long. Cindy enabled her and covered for her. I firmly believe Casey has a long history of making things up and Cindy covered.

Nali87
Hopefully the jurors are aware that it's totally common for mothers to lie for their daughters. They'll see through this attempt to save Casey's neck. Disgusting. Disgusting.The person who coldbloodedly murdered and threw away her granddaughter like trash. Unbelievable.

Yellow Rose
Hoping that now that Cindy is off the stand, Websleuths will settle down. I missed saying SO much during that outage.

ME TOO! But did you notice how many people were on?

Cubby
If I were the SA I'd have to have CA's supervisor on the stand and ask if her she ever falsified CA's time card?

Why the HE77 would a supervisor ever do that? Especially with patients. Surely CA's name would be on patient charts - which we know we really can't look at due to HIPPA.

I do not buy a word CA said. I gotta wonder what the jurors are thinking.

Eidetic
OMG ... JB's questions to Cindy : SCRIPTED ... TOTALLY SCRIPTED !!!

He was nodding his head yes to her before she had a chance to answer his question. I believe it was the question whether or not she searched for injuries.

SyraKelly
Ok I knew she would help Casey ,I thought she would not do it by admitting doing things she didnt do.

I thought she was about protecting herself from charges. This is what they get for allowing them in the courtroom.

YES..I thought the hhjb should never have allowed them to sit court,this is probably what CA has been writing all along to prepare herself for what was coming today..!!!

Bittiness39
I'm so glad I wasn't in the court room today. I would have been arrested for contempt!!!

What nefarious deed would you have done to earn such a moniker? :rocker:

jharres
The State is going to recall Cindy Anthony during their rebuttal and LDB is going to rip her a new one for telling all those lies under oath just now!!

I hope you are right, after that performance, I hope they tear her to shreds. Absolutely ridiculous that she would get up there and claim that drivel.

Murphismo
ALRIGHT GIRLS AND BOYS THIS RIDE'S ABOUT TO TAKE OFF FULL BLAST!:liar: Look - Mrs Kronk just got off her ride to court (she carpooled with Cindy)...:abduction:

Donjeta
So do you think the jury bought Cindy's story....or do you think they may have a better idea of where Casey learned to come up with elaborate stories???

I'm thinking they're thinking that some of the other evidence may be gone... they'll remember that she cleaned the trunk and washed items and lived at the home before the search warrants were issued.

That's what I'm thinking anyway and I felt very sorry for her when I saw her on the stand last time.

justanother
Next thing you know, GA will be confessing to the molestation charges!

magnolia

Yes, I think they will believe her. IMO

Lexiintoronto
CINDY: SHE KILLED CAYLEE!

Threw her into bags like garbage!

Cindy, when you lie, you have a tell: you don't give a direct answer; you divert and give too much information. Exactly what you did today.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE - that's what this trial is about. Tell the truth!

Etilema
Did JA just walk out?

Yes, just before the current witness entered.

Mendara
Prepare for GA to suddenly remember his peen in her mouth at one point maybe while he was sleep walking. Mo

I can't watch anymore but I have to say I no longer care what happens to the family. If Casey walks I hope she brings them years of pain. Mo

repairmom
Hopefully, the jury will see that CA is lying, and because of it, they won't have any sympathy for her when she begs for her daughter's life.

I am just disgusted by CA at this point.

She has completely abandoned Caylee.

Oakley
I am done with this case.

Because of this case I am going to change my major from Criminal Justice to Psychology.

Oh no please don't. You can be a Prosecutor and nail these sorts of vermin.

Reality Orlando
I really think Linda is going to come back at the rebuttal with some proof that Cindy is lying. She brought up the Myspace and FB. I think she will have indications that the chloroform searches were done interspersed with FB and MYspace postings. I hope they have evidence of that.

Great point about the FB and Myspace! Bet you're right!

nursebeeme

jose did say in his opening statement that she learned to lie from her family~

aside: I have learned today that there is more than one driver's seat on the defense team bus!!!!:sick:

yeknomaras
word of the day: reget

uberwe
Watching the trial - please someone tell me I just fell through the rabbit hole? That is the only logical explanation for what's going on...

laserdisc10
i'm starting to wonder if ca might have suspected ica was chloroforming caylee, and that's why she also searched chloroform. Perhaps ca deleted the file?

I dunno.

point !

Disguiseduser0308
So.. lemme get this straight because I'm about to spit nails @ CA's testimony:

DT wants me to believe a witness who would knowingly and willingly defraud her employer on her time card? Hmmmmm...... I don't think so.

Melanie
06-23-2011, 03:24 PM
I do believe a subpoena for all backup heard drives should be arriving at Gentiva headquarters about........right now.

Thank you momtective. Most companies (especially hospitals, nursing homes) keep their e-mails for legal purposes for many years. My e-mails still belong to my work, and I haven't worked there since 2007. They can be used at any point in time.

I agree, all backup is being requested right now by the SA for their rebuttal case.

MOO

Mel

Horace Finklestein

No way the jury is buying any of it. Cindy may have been or may not have been on record as being at work - but was instead at home searching for chlorophyll due to a hand sanitizer-induced panic while a pop-up for "a neck breaking feat" comes up and the computer automatically searched for chloroform? Glad there's an IT guy on the jury.

ella971
I would rather have a mistrial at this point after that.

angeleleven
I take back the kind things I said about CA. I will never forgive her for this.

Curious Me
From the beginning...all of them...

Trident
Well, I feel sorta vindicated - I never saw CA as a grieving grandmother. I always saw her holding that hammer, the depo for the Z.F. Gonzales law suit, and now this. For Caylee's sake, it would have been nice if CA were different, but a leopard can't change their spots, in my opinion.

JimEverett
Wouldn't you imagine the State would have already tried to check Cindy's work records given that she testified that searched for the words during her deposition?
If they have not checked, I wonder why.

Quiche
BTW, I was knocked off for almost 25 minutes! ARGH!!!!

x_files
WTH is CA gonna do at night...sleep with GA, the man who ICA claimed that forced her to have oral sex with him...I mean she falls on her sword for her daughter and then what? Just let's the molestation claims go?? WHAT kind of people are these?

Maybe Cindy knows about the molestation and feels guilty and will cover for CA now. It's possible the family secret is GA's problems. ugh.
But, it would explain the behavior.
Maybe Cindy was in denial of it and feels responsible for how CA turned out?
MOO

TexasDoll
I wonder if they can get bank records that might show what Cindy was doing that day. MAYBE she was somewhere else?

Serjen
So there were TWO days that Cindy happened to go home early and search chloroform and still be reported as having been at work. Lightening usually doesn't strike twice CA. I wonder when she got home if Casey was home, since we know she didn't have a job.

Donjeta
YES..I thought the hhjb should never have allowed them to sit court,this is probably what CA has been writing all along to prepare herself for what was coming today..!!!

It doesn't matter, she could have watched it all on the internet anyway.

Hopeful One
Wow, having major issues getting onto WS. Anyone else??

CA really made me mad in her testimony. I can't believe the ridiculous lies that woman will tell for her murderous daughter. Just when I was starting to gain respect for her...

magnolia

I don't think he will confess. He will just do his best to make himself look like a liar.

kelian36
06-23-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm absolutely stunned with Cindy Anthony's disgusting lies during testimony. Just stunned!

I think we all are!!!

ami
I would say it is pretty OBVIOUS how Casey could lie for so long. Cindy enabled her and covered for her. I firmly believe Casey has a long history of making things up and Cindy covered.

They lie exactly the same! they go into excruciating detail about questions that haven't been asked, unlikely stories of why their words can not be backed up or proven! Unreal! Cindy may as well have said all her coworkers as well as teh IT department moved away and changed their phone numbers and went unlisted!

SeaNymph
Whoa - I left a little while and came back to crazy...

So, Cindy wants the 'truth' but it will be her truth...?

I'm mystified.

pjmale
Everyone remember those pictures of ICA with a huge smile yesterday?
Now we know why.

BigFatMommyDog
Subpeona her cell phone records and home phone records

pinkfly
When A attorney said they did not want her to get the death penalty I didn’t see this coming. I thought they would just plead for her life during penalty phase. CA just sold her soul and I am really wondering what will come out of GA now.

GreenTeam
ALRIGHT GIRLS AND BOYS THIS RIDE'S ABOUT TO TAKE OFF FULL BLAST!:liar: Look - Mrs Kronk just got off her ride to court (she carpooled with Cindy)...:abduction:

What? Who is Mrs. Kronk?

Paintr
Caylee who??

So sad.

Am I the only one not surprised? I have been arguing with a very dear friend for weeks telling them this was gonna happen. Sadly a leopard can't change it's spots. :(

momtective
Did JA just walk out?

He went to get the subpoena.:great:

minazoe
I'm not a Chemist, but I look up chloroform several times a day...don't you?

Shelby1
How many of us just searched chlorophyll???

Clearly Confused
A very desperate attempt to disprove premediation. I doubt the jury will buy it. JMHO
That would explain why CA lawyer stated they didn't want ICA to get the death penalty. Premeditation would have given it to her.

ZsaZsa
If Cindy told the state long ago that she did the Chloroform searches, why on earth did they present the evidence as if Casey did the searches????

They have ICA cell pings showing her at home. The password used to access those sites was ICA's. All the searches on either side were to sites that ICA used.
It would not be hard now to go back and get CA's cell phone records from that time to demonstrate she was at work. I feel sure LDB will.

SyraKelly

I would not doubt that..to save ICA life!!

Jstc4caylee
Surely her work place has security camera's ...I guess they wont have tape that far back tho?

moodyblue
I had hoped that CA would have had a real change of heart, but I expected she would lie, so I am not very surprised

Quiche
84 times. Can't get past that, imo.

akashana
06-23-2011, 03:26 PM
I think CA has just made a fool out of every single person who felt for her, who sympathized with her, who TRIED SO DARNED hard to understand WHERE she was coming from. From being the mother of a murderer and the grandmother of a murdered grandbaby. We ALL TRIED so hard to understand her mentality and WHY she would be standing up for and protecting CASEY after all that has been said and done...

She has made us all regret ever feeling for her... At least I regret ever feeling bad for her.

Well I for one don't regret my compassion - that's just how I roll.

gamom
I get it now. CA does not want her daughter to get life even though she knows she is not innocent. The cholorform shows premediation. Lying to say she did the searches she is hoping to save KC's life.

Shyla
Can the prosecution at this point go and pull her work computer activities?

fifteen89
Can't get through to even view.

LambChop
I hope Gentiva archives their backups. If they do, it would be easy for them to look up the days CA said she was not at work to see if she actually was there.

The entire email stuff was total BS from CA. System administrators generally set a limit as to how big an email inbox can get per user because some users never delete items from their inbox--it's a storage issue. It would have no affect as to whether or not they can tell if she logged onto her work computer.

LDB needs to be on the phone with the computer department at Gentiva ASAP.

IMO

I would have to believe on rebuttal that SA already has that information. It would probably not be in discovery because up to today it was not an issue by way of CA testimony. Now it becomes an issue.

Nana46
ICA was looking at a spreadsheet earlier...it all makes sense.

Reality Orlando
Ugh, what just happened with that CD? WFTV went to commercial just when LDB started to object. Thanks

nitasch
Off to retract my support on the CA support thread...

BetteDavisEyes
i picked the wrong day to stop smoking! LOL

Smoke if ya got 'em! I'm not ready to swear off wine, either :D

QB.
stevehelling Steve Helling
When #cindyanthony stepped down, #CaseyAnthony cocked her eyebrow and smiled.

Chilling.

alwaysonmymind
Stunned? Not so much.....

Very sad for sweet Caylee right now.

sappysoul
I think the state will find something on Cindy and she will end up being the nail in Casey's coffin. Karma is a b***h.

tehcloser
I'm sorry for all of those with a kinder soul than mine. I know that Cindy just shook alot of you to your core, and I hate that ya'll have become victims of the Anthony bus also. (((HUGS)))

yeknomaras
Ms. Drane is so mad... I don't blame her... I don't know how she can hold it together after that

rosepetal1065
Wait...help me with this because I'm seeing red and can't seem to recall all of CA's lies on the stand just now...

Was NOT CA at work during these days?

She said, she didn't go back to work after 7-15-08 the day she found out about Caylee.. like, she wouldn't have been there for sure, but weren't the searches done before then :waitasec:..?

kathyn2
Isn't there any depositions of Cindy's that LDB could have impeached her with or couldn't they arrest her for lying on the stand in the depositions??? How did that testimony happen???

angeleleven
BTW, I was knocked off for almost 25 minutes! ARGH!!!!

So was I.

Donjeta
I suppose Cindy could have looked up chlorophyll and chloroform and Casey was looking over her shoulder and that's where she got the idea. But it's doubtful if Casey was on her myspace at the same time.

TortillaChip
I think the jury may even be looking at ICA more now, to see her reaction. And that smug look ain't helpin.

Leila
Shortly after Cindy took the stand and started lying, I refreshed this page and it wouldn't refresh...........just now getting back in. I'm blown away by Cindy's "altered" testimony! It's clear now why JB, CA, and Lippman were having that pow-wow outside the courtroom.

The Farm
06-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Ohhhhhhhh, where's the tequila?

Soulmagent
It's funny, this statement. I have a new security program and when I leave a website up and walk away, I sometimes come back to a message from Malwarebytes that say's "Malwarebytes has blocked a potential entrance to your computer".

Now I'M WONDERING if the computer does what it wants when a website is opened!!!! :eek:
your computer can do things all by itself do to malware and invasive websites and programs that run all the time, auto refreshes etc. A weak interent connection that blanks and will cause a reload of the website.

But I dont think the anthonys computer was doing anything like that.

DairyGirl
I am so praying that the state is able to bring irrefutable proof that CA was at work on that day and CA gets arrested. They need mother/daughter jail cells for these two.

Trident
Maybe Cindy knows about the molestation and feels guilty and will cover for CA now. It's possible the family secret is GA's problems. ugh.
But, it would explain the behavior.
Maybe Cindy was in denial of it and feels responsible for how CA turned out?
MOO

Oh, I believe CA and GA have sone responsibility for the way ICA turned out, but my thoughts on this matter are not as lofty as yours.

coloradoteacher
I wish LDB brought up the deleting of those files but I am sure she was just as flustered and angry as the rest of us... I am eagerly awaiting the rebtuttal testimony. IMO, the A's have opened "the door" for the SA to bring in all of their lies and bad acts. they will be lucky if they are not charged when this is all over.

wvjules
Would be interesting to know if "chlorophyll" was looked up on the day chloroform was looked up 84 times.

Since they have the hard drive preserved, can they look to see if a choloryphyll search was actually done?

lviola
Shame on you Cindy Anthony, Shame!!! You know darn well, you didn't do those searches. Poor Caylee :(

TexasDoll
I hope CA goes to jail for perjury. Is that even possible?

Quiche
I'm revolted. :furious:

kaki
It should be pretty easy to prove she is lying... hopefully they can get the emails from Gentiva if they don't already have them. Its so obvious she is lying.. but still the jury may not see it that way. Baez probably got to the G&C and said if they didn't do something underhanded ICA was going to get death.

Chilly Willy
Why is everyone accusing Cindy of lying? She has been consistent in her story that she was the one who looked up chloroform and she sounds very plausible. If anything, people should be upset with the DA for presenting the searches as if Casey did them, when they already knew it was Cindy.

newsjunkie
But we know the search "how to make chloroform" was made. CA denied that. It is OBVIOUS she is lying.

Dragonlady
I'm going to have a shot of tequila and remind myself that Karma exists, because I don't know how I'm going to make it through this, I'm shaking, my stomach is in knots and my face is burning.

liltexans
Jury is all sitting upright and quite attentive. I suspect the last witness (Cindy) got their attention.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:26 PM

Bia.
I can't stop shaking my head

what has happened here?

does Caylee really have no one but the State on her side?

No. She has millions around the Country on her side. Unfortunately, none of them are blood related.

debloree
Please someone reassure me that there will be justice for Caylee.!!!

QueenD
Did anyone watch ICA when CA sat down at bench? She would not even look at her. But when the lies started she started looking at her. AMAZING, Like mother like daughter.

Murphismo
What? Who is Mrs. Kronk?

misheard SORRY!!!

Lexiintoronto

Move over in the boat and make room for me, I'm with you.

I'm going out in the rain to pull weeds.

sorrell skye

If the jurors in the courtroom are anything like this unofficial *mock juror*, they didn't believe a single solitary word of CA's testimony this afternoon.

IMO, CA made a HUGE mistake today.

I was literally shaking and crying as I listened to her testify - because I believe she was flat-out lying. Good thing I wasn't in the courtroom - I would have been removed.

ZsaZsa
When A attorney said they did not want her to get the death penalty I didnít see this coming. I thought they would just plead for her life during penalty phase. CA just sold her soul and I am really wondering what will come out of GA now.

CA sold Caylee's soul and walked all over it as soon as she started lying so outrageously for ICA. This is three years old, this behavior is exactly who she is.

Marple
Poor Caylee. She was doomed from the start with that kind of mother and grandmother. :(

minazoe
lie lie ...pant's on fire....

stilettos
She already lied in her depo in 2009. If she tries to budge from that she is facing other issues...like jail. LDB gave her a small loop hole to jump out of. Cindy cannot divert from her original depos..no matter what. She will be impeached and it would be perjury.

Well here's to God hearing my prayer that they impeach her testimony with proof and get her for perjury. Rot in pieces you witch.

Hopeful One
Can the prosecution at this point go and pull her work computer activities?

I sure as he77 hope so.

Debbie3223
:wave: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1028

1310 just a sec ago

suzet
Wow, I was actually defending the anthony's in the other thread. Makes me look like an idiot.

Oh, I was sympathizing for the A's too. I'm done with that now. I am so disgusted with them. Any kind of sympathy or respect I had for them in the past three years is GONE. Cindy's testimony is appauling. Lies lies lies. So disgusted. So very disgusted.
WASTE... HUGE WASTE.
Caylee? Caylee who?
Let's save the devil instead.
Unbelievable.

Melanie
Well, I feel sorta vindicated - I never saw CA as a grieving grandmother. I always saw her holding that hammer, the depo for the Z.F. Gonzales law suit, and now this. For Caylee's sake, it would have been nice if CA were different, but a leopard can't change their spots, in my opinion.

Has anyone noticed that the A's have very few physical supporters - only their attorney. Lee doesn't even sit with them. Rick is gone, as is Tim, and all other before and after him. How many sympathy hugs will they get now?

Oh, I wouldn't want to be their attorney right now, and hope he cancels his presser.

MOO

Mel

Etiana
06-23-2011, 03:28 PM
I'm on board with everyone else, any sympathy I have for CA is now GONE! ICA and CA deserve each other. This has totally messed up my mind, I'm starting to think they were all in on it. I've got to calm down.

mitzi
OMG! I can barely contain myself and am breathing like a racehorse!

Luckily the State did not know about Cindy and George possibly following the state case instead of the defense case until about 6 weeks before the trial started. LKB and JA had 3 years to come up with the way their questioning of witnesses would be...you had better believe that they had all the witnesses and evidence at hand to show that CA and GA WOULD be liars.

Cindy has not caused the state to do more work (it's already done)...all Cindy has done is make the rebuttal case a whole lot longer!

dog.gone.cute
Cindy seems to even physically transform to a different person.. what happened to the grieving Grandmother.. even her dress is different. It is so obvious she is lying.. I sure hope the jury can tell!

BRBM : Just like ICA ...

:maddening:
:maddening:

Beccaboo
I can't watch any more today. I am just so sad for Caylee.

pinkfly
I am so sad right now. Imagine being a little girl in heaven and finding out that your grandma lies.

TxJan1971
Hopefully, the jury will see that CA is lying, and because of it, they won't have any sympathy for her when she begs for her daughter's life.

I am just disgusted by CA at this point.

She has completely abandoned Caylee.

You are so right! If the jurors believe CA is lying (which I believe they will), they will not have as much sympathy for her as they would have had she told the truth. (From previous experience on two juries that were similar - involving family members lying for the accused). Punishment was harsher in those instances. MOO

Soulmagent

your computer can do things all by itself do to malware and invasive websites and programs that run all the time, auto refreshes etc. A weak internet connection that blanks and will cause a reload of the website.

LadyL
did anyone else see KC mouth "wow" when Linda was drilling Cindy?

goldleaf
I hate to say this but..maybe this is why Caylee is in a better place, the Anthony's don't know how to raise normal children..

Thank you. I completely agree with you. Thank God little Caylee is not being raised by the anthony family. I pray that God in heaven is making sure Caylee is unaware of the anthony family's actions.

I would say more but I don't want a time out.

Justin Tyme
CA sure did mention ICA's prior check cashing charges.

OOPSIES. Bet she didn't mean to go there.

mck16
She's Back!!!! jmo

my2sense
There's a computer guy on the jury, thank God

Serjen
SA is going to get all work records and phone records, and anything Cindy may have signed or written while at work during those days...they are going to get her on Rebuttal so bad.

imawitch
Wow, having major issues getting onto WS. Anyone else??

CA really made me mad in her testimony. I can't believe the ridiculous lies that woman will tell for her murderous daughter. Just when I was starting to gain respect for her...

yes i was having major issues getting here to this forum to..

I was going crazy.........omg, cindy a is a liar, and stooping low low low to try to save caseys a$$ jmho

Emeralgem
Did you see the look LD gave CA when she walked past her?
CA better watch her back, she's next.

I want her thrown in jail..NOW..I'm so mad I may have to take my BP meds before I'm supposed to this afternoon..

Mountain_Kat
JB, please, for the love of all that is sacred and holy...ASK CLEAR QUESTIONS! I need to understand what this witness is saying!

faefrost
If JB can't pull an actual contemporaneous search for Chlorophyll off of that hard drive CA will be in a heap of trouble. And quite possibly JB.