PDA

View Full Version : 2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

Ives
06-23-2011, 03:28 PM
So thats what cindy was doing with her head down all morning... Rehearsing! So mad now. I also wanted lwop for ca sake. Now I want dp.

twall
06-23-2011, 03:28 PM
over 1400 peeps here! wowzers!

coloradoteacher
06-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Subpeona her cell phone records and home phone records

The PINGs.... they will show the truth as well....

Bittiness39
CINDY already lied in her depo in 2009. If she tries to budge from that she is facing other issues...like jail. LDB gave her a small loop hole to jump out of. Cindy cannot divert from her original depos..no matter what. She will be impeached and it would be perjury.

Just bumping because well...it is important and the media will seize on her LIES and try to make this court case seem anything other than the slam dunk one and done it already is.

reeseeva
Why didn't Linda ask CA if she deleted these searches.....IIRC it was the only time something had been deleted?

~n/t~
I feel so bad for Linda. She was so good with the Anthonys when they were on the stand after Baez threw them under the bus and this is the thanks she gets?

Unfreakingbelievable. I'm so mad right now. Where is justice?

Mystic
i'm not concerned about CA's testimony

there's a difference between typing in the search bar 'Chloroform' and 'how to make Chloroform'

she also didn't log into the user profile (doesn't even appear to realize that it has a password protected profile on that desk top)
she can't be positive about being home for sure at those times
and all those searches were dumped at the same time

also, her workplace may come into this by way of a copy of the hard-drive, they copy our hard drive when empolyee's leave (i believe that LE would have asked for this way back when this all came up to confirm whether she was at work or not) jmo

ami
I'm still so enraged! I really bought Cindy's tears and testimony before! I feel like a huge fool! She's a snake! I'm really shocked. And apparently naive.

Donjeta
They lie exactly the same! they go into excruciating detail about questions that haven't been asked, unlikely stories of why their words can not be backed up or proven! Unreal! Cindy may as well have said all her coworkers as well as teh IT department moved away and changed their phone numbers and went unlisted!

Exactly... She went to a boatload of unnecessary and irrelevant detail about her employer being national and having so-and-so many offices around the country when asked if her employer backs up their emails.

I didn't get that part anyway. Is it all she does at work, reads and sends emails all day? You wouldn't know if I'm at work by looking at my emails, I send so few.

cricketann
I left just before lunch break. Just walked in the door !!!! What time did this stuff go down? I need to catch up . Darn.

QueenD
Ms. Drane is so mad... I don't blame her... I don't know how she can hold it together after that

Wonder if they will bring in CA boss or anyone from her old work place to verify that BS she said about her work times.

Murphismo
How many of us just searched chlorophyll???

I do all the time, I have chickens....

chelle70
Why is everyone accusing Cindy of lying? She has been consistent in her story that she was the one who looked up chloroform and she sounds very plausible. If anything, people should be upset with the DA for presenting the searches as if Casey did them, when they already knew it was Cindy.

Whaaaaat?? I won't even go there with an answer to that.

Quiche
The prosecution will take her apart, bit by bit, all her lies... wow, dumb.

CarolinaWoman
Grandma certainly forgot baby Caylee mighty quick. I have been wondering who would bring in the claim of GA molesting ICA and the drowning. It might be CA now to get her daughter off. ICA might be spared the witness stand if momma steps in for her. :maddening: :banghead:

Debbie3223
WHO thinks the jury thinks shes soo fulla SHI* MY eyes are brown?

Leila
So was I.

I was too!

eaglemom
WHY didn't the SA get her computer records CA from work way back when...why? why? why? She is the biggest liar!!! Unreal

CA made sure to never mentioned that she *may* have been home for these searches. She mentioned a search for chlorophyll and nothing else - the SA would never have known the possibility existed. Also the SA was looking at June as the timeframe for Caylee's disappearance and not March as the timeframe necessary. IF it was true CA should have been jumping up and down to provide proof to the SA as soon as she knew the searches were an issue - that she left work and did them. Instead she waited until that was impossible... all there is is her testimony

MOO

UFO
New drinking game.

Take a drink every time JB says "Okay" after witness answers his question. Don't think I'll make it 'til 5.

=============================================
MOO

LadyL
1410 active users ...

celticthyme
Do you suppose the defense team read on WS that the computer searches would go to premeditation?

Beyond Belief
i guess they are only holding those bibles rather than reading them.

USARDOG
Lets see, CA said she worked 9hrs every day, so why would she say she was there when she wasn't... It would only ADD time to her time card and she testified she had to delete time so she would not accrue over time.

logicalgirl
This thread flew along so quickly with so much going on an some feeds are faster than others that I am going to have to watch this piece of testimony again be be sure I understand the implications of it all.

I'm not invested at all in what Cindy does, so I'm not as shocked as everyone else - I don't expect anything other that she will do whatever she does. I like to analyze things after they are over so I can be objective, but just watch closely while it is happening without making constant conclusions. But this was fun...

Amity
I just want to apologize to all the websleuthers that I disagreed with in my naivety about CA beings the grieving grandma. I am eating my words.

No apologies necessary!
Millions of folks in this country (and around the world?) gathered for the virtual group embrace of Cindy after her emotional breakdown on the stand.

I spent a little over an hour of my lunch today with 21 men and women....all believe Casey is guilty.
But more than that, They ALL felt that Cindy crying on the stand her first go-round was faked!
Of course I argued with them. :)

A couple of the women brought up the fact that Cindy was able to compose herself just fine to ask His Honor for a break after her emotional breakdown.

Anyone else that had supposedly cried that hard and that long would have had a very hard time getting the words out to the Judge asking for a break.
Just repeating what was brought up to me today at lunch.
So no apologies needed cuz except for a quarter of a million folks who didn't join in the sympathy group hug for Cindy, everyone else did.

grandmaj
Cindy Anthony will not be believed by the Jury.. She was not credible and it looked planned and scripted. They will not have any sympathy for her after doing this when she begs for mercy.

Baznme
I hope the State can bring on some witnesses to prove she was at work or something. That testimony really hurt the State.

As mad as LDB is right now, I think before this day is over, she will KNOW exactly where Mrs. A was for that entire day.

I can't believe what I just heard. CA just perjured herself and I don't think this court is going to let that pass.

rice09
Why didn't LDB hammer it home that whoever was doing the chloroform searches was ALSO going back and forth between that and myspace and fb?!?! Right? Cindy didnt have those accts then. So how would that be possible to have CA searching for chloroform and then ICA 2 secs later on fb. So irritating.

kaki
06-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Maybe George is now planning to go along with the sexual abuse/drowning theory... ruin there own lives to save that baby killing monster ....

PGWodehouse
It doesn't matter, she could have watched it all on the internet anyway.

Doubt she knows how and where to watch streaming video. She doesn't even know what a browser is. She just knows how to look up chloroform while she's secretly home from work.

GreenEyedGirl
My google search for Chlorophyll came up Chlorophyll...didn't even suggest chloroform. Go figure.

fifteen89
Did Cindy bring up Casey being arrested on check charges on purpose??

TiaM
I think the state will find something on Cindy and she will end up being the nail in Casey's coffin. Karma is a b***h.

I hope they pull a record of every time her claws touched a computer at work on those dates, or was caught on a security video at work or at lunch, and every phone call she made from her work phone as well as the cell pings from her cell phone during the same time those searched were made on the A's desktop.

IMPEACH HER A**

Eye Wonder
Please someone anyone tell me she isnt going to get away with this...Im feeling sick!

mck16
SA is going to get all work records and phone records, and anything Cindy may have signed or written while at work during those days...they are going to get her on Rebuttal so bad.

She sat through testimony saying that nothing, nothing can be erased from the hard drive and then she sits there and says they cannot retirieve her emails. They can also check the server and see when she logged on and when she logged off. What a goon. I can't believe she has turned on her baby granddaughter. jmo

deelytful1
I hope they impeach her and if it's discovered that they covered up the crime, they all need to sit in jail with their daughter.

ITA
No more going easy on CA for appearances sake. She has proved what she's worth. NOTHING.

Wishbone
Wonder if Mark Lippman knew this was going on. If so, shame on him. If not, I hope he has the good sense to get out of Dodge before his entire career goes down the tubes.

Of course he knew. He set Gary Tuchman up in true anthony fashion.

Shyla
I sure as he77 hope so.

Me too. May be able to bring it in their rebuttal. UGH, I am, as I'm sure we all are, TICKED OFF!!!!!

Donjeta
I haven't read her depos, did she tell something different then?

FaerieB
I suffer from low blood pressure...but not right now. I've seen red maybe twice before in my life. I guess three times now.

I've never been so grateful to NOT be in that courtroom before. I *KNOW* I'd be facing Judge Perry's fury right now.

little lulu
I need reassurance as well on justice for Caylee, am praying very hard that the State has information to catch CA in her lies, my gosh this is unreal.

cloud9
The past few days/week we've noticed how LDB has been quiet and looking bored/sad/angry, etc.

NOW I think we know why! She knew something was up!!!!! JMO

grammieto5
I just want to apologize to all the websleuthers that I disagreed with in my naivety about CA beings the grieving grandma. I am eating my words.

It's alright, many of us felt the same way. Keep the faith, the truth will come out.

Jstc4caylee
Did Cindy bring up Casey being arrested on check charges on purpose??

Oh yes she did.

Studio_Medic
She is soooooooooooo lying. The State will prove it,but it may take rebuttal.

Another one to add to your list Miss James.....

Anadarko
06-23-2011, 03:31 PM
I want her thrown in jail..NOW..I'm so mad I may have to take my BP meds before I'm supposed to this afternoon..

Ditto! DITTO! and ditto...:maddening:

jeepgirlva
No suprises here The Anthony's know she is guilty but they will lie to get her acquitted . Remember Caylee's memorial Lee said CMA.

momtective
Ohhhhhhhh, where's the tequila?

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/The_Missing/Decorated%20images/tequila.jpg

uhohnogo
OOPSIES. Bet she didn't mean to go there.

I missed that part! What did she say about the check cashing charges?

GiantPickle
ICA looks lighter right now if u know what i mean

SurfieTX
Active users right now? 1345!!

gamom
If Cindy told the state long ago that she did the Chloroform searches, why on earth did they present the evidence as if Casey did the searches????

Exactly. Wait for rebuttul. They are going to expose her. No doubt in my mind about it.

Quiche
I want them to prove the chlorophyll searches! On those dates!!!!

1tasha
Because it is new info, she stated in her depo searching on chlorophyll not that it lead anywhere else or about hand sanitized.

Reared her daughter to tell the truth did she say in court? I'm floored but I guess I shouldn't be.

grandmaj
Cindy just admitted to fraudulating her time card. She had no reason to lie on her time card.

magnolia
If Cindy told the state long ago that she did the Chloroform searches, why on earth did they present the evidence as if Casey did the searches????

Good question ~~

Lanie
There are a lot of people on this board who have a lot more compassionate hearts than I do, and I'm really sorry you guys are (wrongly) feeling like fools right now after her testimony. It is not you, it's her, and don't feel bad because you are giving people who wanted so badly for her to have had a change of heart.

ami
She already lied in her depo in 2009. If she tries to budge from that she is facing other issues...like jail. LDB gave her a small loop hole to jump out of. Cindy cannot divert from her original depos..no matter what. She will be impeached and it would be perjury.

Yes but it would mean justice for her murdered granddaughter. Being charged with perjury is so minor when compared to letting a murderer walk free. It's not like perjury is teh worst thing that can happen to a person (especially one who lied and lied to police.. and in court)

Eidetic
Everyone remember those pictures of ICA with a huge smile yesterday?
Now we know why.

http://i54.tinypic.com/28i5k40.jpg

jharres
06-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Maybe George is now planning to go along with the sexual abuse/drowning theory... ruin there own lives to save that baby killing monster ....

He's already stated in open court, under oath, that he did not sexually abuse ICA. If he changes gears now, it will completely destroy the DTs case.

Eileen730
Prepare for GA to suddenly remember his peen in her mouth at one point maybe while he was sleep walking. Mo

I can't watch anymore but I have to say I no longer care what happens to the family. If Casey walks I hope she brings them years of pain. Mo

If Casey Walks she wont get far!

pjmale
WHO thinks the jury thinks shes soo fulla SHI* MY eyes are brown?

What does juror # 4 thinks about all of this?

Searchfortruth
Cindy also looked at a video of a skateboarder on You Tube ? GMAB. The state will put an end to this.

QueenD
Why is everyone accusing Cindy of lying? She has been consistent in her story that she was the one who looked up chloroform and she sounds very plausible. If anything, people should be upset with the DA for presenting the searches as if Casey did them, when they already knew it was Cindy.

CA also said she was working on those days and times.

dog.gone.cute
Has anyone noticed that the A's have very few physical supporters - only their attorney. Lee doesn't even sit with them. Rick is gone, as is Tim, and all other before and after him. How many sympathy hugs will they get now?

Oh, I wouldn't want to be their attorney right now, and hope he cancels his presser.

MOO

Mel

:rocker: You are so right ! They have NO ONE ... and it's their own fault. Look at how many people they tried to throw under the bus for their murderess daughter.

It is going to be VERY INTERESTING to see what Mr. Lippman does this afternoon ...

RR0004
I'm so angry with Cindy's testimony...her hop on hop off testimony to explain why someone was on MySpace shortly after looking up chloroform...wonder why no one asked why Casey was home when she was supposed to be at WORK!! Or maybe she could explain how she could remember what hours Casey worked that day...just like she remembered her hours!!
I also hope no news outlet asks Lippman on for commentary EVER AGAIN!

Sweetbaboo

Same here. I was totally duped. Just this morning Bill Sheaffer on WFTV was saying the same thing, that she had been grieving and was in denial, but seemed to have accepted Casey's guilt. Can't wait to here what he says about this.

Anadarko
So thats what cindy was doing with her head down all morning... Rehearsing! So mad now. I also wanted lwop for ca sake. Now I want dp.

CA has been allowed to sit in that court room all this time to take notes on what she needed to come back and cover up for ICA!! They never should have been given an exception!!

Murphismo
how many WSers out there wanna bet CA's old employer just watched a HERD of SA investigator's stampede by them into IT?

greycoupon
Just saw an article that the Anthony attorney never told CNN yesterday they think Casey is guilty. Amazing. Now not surprised after just listening to Cindy. She will do anything to help Casey.

I'm guessing she slipped on the stand when she mentioned the check fraud.

kathyn2
Also, didn't the State say at the time that someone (KC) was on KC's facebook page. Why didn't LDB ask Cindy if she was on KC's FB page. I don't think she did enough to discredit her.

Isn't there any depositions of Cindy's that LDB could have impeached her with or couldn't they arrest her for lying on the stand in the depositions??? How did that testimony happen???

katydid23
06-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Please God, let there be someone from CA's work that remembers her being there those days.

Her coworkers and her supervisor are going to be able to retrieve their e-mails from that day. And they could look back and see if they had communication from Cindy that afternoon from the office email. right?

I think they would be taking up for Little Caylee instead of Casey, so maybe one of them will step up and open their records to SA.

WillenFan21
Are you fuming about Cindy and want to blow off some steam? Join us the in the Websleuths Chatroom!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Bittiness39
Cindy Anthony will not be believed by the Jury.. She was not credible and it looked planned and scripted. They will not have any sympathy for her after doing this when she begs for mercy.

I don't like it either. But Cindy fibbed back in 2009 in her depo. She has to stick to what she said then. I don't believe that she is doing anything other than sticking to what she said back then. JB even said she said all of this stuff to everyone back in 2009. She drops from that...she will be in violation of the law.

gamom
The defense team would not have spent so much time trying to refute Cholorform if they did not think it was daming. Let us all breathe. I have faith in the state. CA has been saying she did the searches since way back when, they were prepared for this.

Melanie
carefully tip-toeing in....does anyone think GA will now admit molesting ICA? After that performance, I have to wonder.

MOO

Mel

alwaysonmymind
ICA looks lighter right now if u know what i mean

ICA- "I knew Mommy loved me!!!!'

robmom
Since Cindy said something about the check cashing charges, can the State bring that in now??

SevenSeas
BTW, I was knocked off for almost 25 minutes! ARGH!!!!

So was I! Had Insession on in the livvie though...

Cindy's voice was wavering all over the place.... my Gawd!

JimEverett
I am confused.

Did she repeat the same testimony today as she did in her deposition?
If so, why did the State's attorney seemingly freak out?

If not, why didn't the State's Attorney bring out the inconsistencies with her deposition testimony?

The Farm
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/The_Missing/Decorated%20images/tequila.jpg

We all need this right now, thanks mom.:maddening:

QuietStorm
If the jurors in the courtroom are anything like this unofficial *mock juror*, they didn't believe a single solitary word of CA's testimony this afternoon.

IMO, CA made a HUGE mistake today.

I was literally shaking and crying as I listened to her testify - because I believe she was flat-out lying. Good thing I wasn't in the courtroom - I would have been removed.

A few days ago I chastised someone who posted that they didn't believe Cindy loved Caylee. I take it back. No one was there or is there for that poor little baby. I am sick, sick, sick.

nursebeeme
Since they have the hard drive preserved, can they look to see if a choloryphyll search was actually done?

yes, and they will be able to follow the order of the searched items (what led to what)

Mama-cita

She DIDN'T say she searched for chloroform, she said she searched for CHLOROPHYLL! They even had her SPELL it. She is now CHANGING her story and saying she searched CHLOROFORM!!!! She is a liar, she lied today, even when she was PRESENTED with the fact that she said CHLORPHYLL in her SWORN deposition. She DID NOT do those searches. It is patently OBVIOUS she is lying to save her murderous daughter.

Kentjbkent

NO! She did NOT!

She stated in her depo that she searched CHLOROPHYL.....out of concern for her dogs....

So your statement is not correct.

Chilly Willy
Whaaaaat?? I won't even go there with an answer to that.

Why not? It's a reasonable question. The state had the information from Cindy's depo that she did the searches. Did they expect her to say something different on the stand? They shouldn't have brought the chloroform searches into the courtroom.

MissJames
Wouldn't you imagine the State would have already tried to check Cindy's work records given that she testified that searched for the words during her deposition?
If they have not checked, I wonder why.

They HAVE her work records .CA is now lying and changing her statements.The state will get what they need. No worries.

wenwe4
Sandra Osbourne - computer forensics - who is gentleman followed in today? object previous time you testified did you have a man follow you in?

mam - you did a forensic exam of HP desktop - run a keyword search for chloroform - found hit...after that identified unallocated space - deleted internet history...object sustain

search hit found for chlroform - found deleted history internet file....my supervisor and mentor - supervises everything I do....I watched his work with that but not directly involved....net analysis competing software to casheback software...different forensic tool - functionality is different - different tool - view internet history...do with that info put on excell spread sheet....with net analysis don't do that...easier to export it out to excel spreadsheet - collapse column down or open up...turn over to prosecutor? I submitted to the other detectives...show you DT exhibit EF or DF...approach

shows to LDB - show witness - I have never seen this disc and this is not my handwriting.....do you have the portion we were speaking of....no this label says firefox unallocated space....I didn't work on this particular item this is what I handed over to Supervisor....let me see if I can show you first

JB to DT.... back to podium looking for papers....someone leaves the room in background - may I approach witness ? you may LDb stops him to review the documents ....to witness

chunk of space from deleted space that- Sgt STinger and John Bradley worked on.....10/20 excel spread sheet you prepared....refers to report...she issued 2 reports in this case..which report referring to? Firefox header.....oh which report? 2nd one summary of findings after Aug 200?...middle of paragrapj exported internet history to Sgt Stanger - exported and saved...indicator list internet history - review that portion and tell us....refers to deleted firefox history exported out of endcase report that I was working so he could copy and take back to work on....copy of excel spread ...column url page, if url actually typed by visitor - displays date and time column.....

identification
delta Foxtrot....look @ screen - see that ....excel spreadshit firefox unallocated space....this is different format ...the columns are expanded out...what I exported columns were not expanded out......fair and accurate representation as best I can tell...
defense exhibit...object this witness having knowledge ....sustained......JB goes to thwart Atty - comes back to podium...

Osbourne going to show you an original ....

What'sThatClue
I just have no words.....

Lexiintoronto

there's a difference between typing in the search bar 'Chloroform' and 'how to make Chloroform'

she also didn't log into the user profile (doesn't even appear to realize that it has a password protected profile on that desk top)

also, her workplace may come into this by way of a copy of the hard-drive, they copy our hard drive when empolyee's leave (i believe that LE would have asked for this way back when this all came up to confirm whether she was at work or not) jmo

you're right - thank you. You calmed me down.

This is a marathon, not a sprint I keep telling myself.

Aqua_Green_Bean
New drinking game.

Take a drink every time JB says "Okay" after witness answers his question. Don't think I'll make it 'til 5.

=============================================
MOO

:floorlaugh: he said it twice as I was reading your post. I'd be wasted playing that game!

eaglemom
JB trying to get witness to testify on spreadsheet she didn't prepare

2door73chevy
I hope the board does not crash!

QueenD
If Casey Walks she wont get far!

She want walk, there are 2-Mack trucks revving their engines.

jeepgirlva
The past few days/week we've noticed how LDB has been quiet and looking bored/sad/angry, etc.

NOW I think we know why! She knew something was up!!!!! JMO

Yes she knew it was coming the Anthony's have been in bed with the DT the whole time...

hpvdr
Would be interesting to know if "chlorophyll" was looked up on the day chloroform was looked up 84 times.

Anadarko
:rocker: You are so right ! They have NO ONE ... and it's their own fault. Look at how many people they tried to throw under the bus for their murderess daughter.

It is going to be VERY INTERESTING to see what Mr. Lippman does this afternoon ...

Probably go on TV and tell more lies about his clients, and what they think. I have lost all respect for him...

twall
Why didn't LDB hammer it home that whoever was doing the chloroform searches was ALSO going back and forth between that and myspace and fb?!?! Right? Cindy didnt have those accts then. So how would that be possible to have CA searching for chloroform and then ICA 2 secs later on fb. So irritating.

IMO the state will bring that up during rebuttal. It will be their home run.

norcat
I am DISGUSTED....if ICA goes free, I will never trust our judicial system again. Where is the justice for Caylee??????

Leila
06-23-2011, 03:34 PM
The PINGs.... they will show the truth as well....

I have faith that during their rebuttal, the state will cover all aspects of the defense case. Hopefully they WILL present Cindy's cell phone pings that will show she was at work on the date and times of the searches. This will clearly show CA's lies.

NoeticSoul

ITA. Glad I'm not the only one that sees that.

What a SAD, SAD, state of "affairs" this week is becoming.

sappysoul
Let's just hope this trial doesn't prove that the lower you're willing to stoop the more likely you are to get away with murder. The jury has to see that Cindy was not believable. I have confidence in the state and they will find something. She and ICA will end up roommates.

Slynderella
CA should of left the stand and been escorted straight to jail herself..... for lying in court!

GiantPickle
ok so we're supposed to believe that a person who doesn't even understand how the computer works went about deleting specific entries?

kaki
Everything is a manipulation with these people... everything! Look at ICA with that smirk on her face.. can't wait to go home!!! This is sickening . I was hoping that Linda would pull out the emails to show everyone she was lying right there.

Even if this is not believable it will effect the prosecutions case... because the grieving grandmother is out the window...

Scamperoo

Because she is..

Jada85
Is it me or does this witness seem to be a little annoyed by JB?

Kentjbkent
She DIDN'T say she searched for chloroform, she said she searched for CHLOROPHYLL! They even had her SPELL it. She is now CHANGING her story and saying she searched CHLOROFORM!!!! She is a liar, she lied today, even when she was PRESENTED with the fact that she said CHLORPHYLL in her SWORN deposition. She DID NOT do those searches. It is patently OBVIOUS she is lying to save her murderous daughter.

Quoting since you gave so much more detailed information than I did!!! :woohoo:

kantoo
how many WSers out there wanna bet CA's old employer just watched a HERD of SA investigator's stampede by them into IT?

I hope that's why Ashton left after her testimony :rocker:

Rebound
OMG--I was kicked off for half an hour!

My heart is still pounding about Cindy's testimony. Yikes.

I'm sure this will get "resolved" by the SA.

heartfortruth
I hate to say this but..maybe this is why Caylee is in a better place, the Anthony's don't know how to raise normal children..

this is EXACTLY what a friend of mine has been saying ......I think I now agree......so, so sad.

minazoe
oh no...is this why the leak came out saying G&C thought Casey guilty? so everyone woud beleive this hunk of bs now?

wake up and smelll the Chloroform people!!!!! don't be fooled !!!!!

akashana
Well, she sure withstood Baez well on that testimony!

(the IT lady)

kpalma715
carefully tip-toeing in....does anyone think GA will now admit molesting ICA? After that performance, I have to wonder.

MOO

Mel

I have always wondered the same thing.

AsoldiersGrits
She will explain the pings..she for got her cell at work which is why her phone pinged in that area and not at home where she was looking up chlorophyll etc
JMO MOO

rolltideroll
The prosecution should have asked CA how to delete search history to see if she knows how to do that.

Nali87
Whoosa Whoosa. Must not lose control.. Whoosa whoosa.

gibby207
Poor Caylee. At least the community, country, and world wants justice despite your family's actions. :(

Eidetic
This is awesome, they are proving Cindy is also a liar.

SoCalSleuth
06-23-2011, 03:35 PM
CA's testimony was not even close to being credible. It actually helped the SA in that she mentioned KC's arrest on the check charges. The SA will stick these lies up her butt during rebuttal, trust me on that. On balance, score for the SA.

TwiceIrish
That would explain why CA lawyer stated they didn't want ICA to get the death penalty. Premeditation would have given it to her.

I guess I'm seeing a different angle here. The proof from yesterday that Caylee was not sedated by anything (Xanax), plus CA saying she did the searches for the chloroform, plus the SA saying the duct tape was the murder weapon and Caylee was probably put in the bags while alive.... makes me think that the crime falls under extremely heinous.

And, CA, imo just became a state's witness again by trying to take the blame for the searches, therefore proving ICA killed Caylee in a more heinous manner than many others previously thought.

ETA -- I think CA, in her misguided attempts to try to save ICA from the DP actually tightened the noose.

eaglemom
Owner profile had password - dektop - would have to be entered if goes to sleep depends on PC settings

PGWodehouse
Linda shows computer did have password on one acct

Beyond Belief
next recall shortly

SarahR
When the photo of the trunk appeared on cindy's screen, the look of sadness that comes over her face when she seen it tells me, that stain is Caylee she knows it she showed it on her face and i hope the jury also noticed.

nomoresorrow
I am so sad right now. Imagine being a little girl in heaven and finding out that your grandma lies.

Caylee has a new (and better) Grammy now - My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning and I have no doubt in my mind that she's holding Caylee this very moment.

Serjen
Did JB call the wrong witness?

chelle70
CA has been allowed to sit in that court room all this time to take notes on what she needed to come back and cover up for ICA!! They never should have been given an exception!!

ITA! Bad mistake on JP's part (and I hate to say that b/c I love him!). But all the thoughts that people had about her writing a book?? No, no. She was taking notes on everyone's testimonies and writing down her little devilish ideas on what to say when she was called to the stand next!

sherryk
I am very enraged that Cindy would seem to take the blame for the seaches.. I do not believe her for a second.
Did prosecution know that this testimony was going to come up with her stating somthing different than previous.

Is this the last we will hear of this? I hope that the prosecution will work with all they have to prove CA to be not credible.

I am sick over this. I had sympathy for her but now I feel only sad for Caylee that her grandmother may choose to let justice pass right by Caylee :-(

deelytful1
Notice CA also mentioned the bamboo shoots in the backyard?? That was the excuse ICA gave to the neighbor when she borrowed the shovel: to dig up bamboo shoots she was tripping over. That testimony was chock full of covering ICA's a$$

ZsaZsa
No apologies necessary!
Millions of folks in this country (and around the world?) gathered for the virtual group embrace of Cindy after her emotional breakdown on the stand.

I spent a little over an hour of my lunch today with 21 men and women....all believe Casey is guilty.
But more than that, They ALL felt that Cindy crying on the stand her first go-round was faked!
A couple of the women brought up the fact that Cindy was able to compose herself just fine to ask His Honor for a break after her emotional breakdown.

Anyone else that had suppposedly cried that hard and that long would have had a very hard time getting the words out to the Judge asking for a break.
Just repeating what was brought up to me today at lunch.
So no apologies needed cuz except for a quarter of a million folks who didn't join in the sympathy group hug for Cindy, everyone else did.

For me the first clue was the hair. For someone who pays so much attention to her hair, it was always well groomed, she had on makeup each appearance, and jewelry- when I saw her go to the stand on that day she had very grubby hair,which she ran her hands through a lot- no makeup and looked frumpy... my hinky meter went out of control with that and sure enough it was staged for maximum sympathy and manipulation of others misplaced compassion.

RR0004
I hope they impeach her and if it's discovered that they covered up the crime, they all need to sit in jail with their daughter.
I think they'll take care of her on the State's rebuttal.

kathyn2
06-23-2011, 03:36 PM
I pray that the State can prove Cindy was at work and is a liar. If they can prove she was a liar it will really hurt the defense case.

pinkfly
I agree that rebuttal will explain this but even more I hope that the jury is as wise as our Mock Juror.

My ears are still ringing and I haven’t even paid attention to computer lady. Just caught her telling Beaz that she did not prepare this report.

fifteen89
Oh yes she did.

Why does JB want that brought up?
I can see the State being able to bring in all kinds of things because of it.

Dragonlady
You are right, she was clearly nervous and trying to pull a Casey by going on an on and not answering LDB's direct question.
This right here will come back to bite her in the arse because the jury will not buy her croc tears during the penalty phase and they will stick it to her and if they don't than HHJP will.

leophoenix
I expected this from the beginning.Their new found sympathy irked me. CA always lies, KC always lies. CA lies and pretends she has the perfect family while KC lies pretending to have the perfect life. They are the same.

Just like great grandma said, "KC hated CA more than she loved Caylee". It also applies that CA loves KC more than Caylee (her little mistake).

The child of a sociopath may inherit a predisposition for the disorder.

Studio_Medic
Paramedic here in desperate need of CPR...........

sappysoul
Does anyone know if you can tell WHEN someone logged into the account using the password?

sorrell skye
I leave my computer on all the time, and I don't have to re-enter a password when I "shake" it out of sleep mode.

Is the Defense hoping that the jurors are totally computer illiterate?

msinformed
Not surprised by CA's testimony @ all .......... never believed she had Caylee's interests in her heart, only ICA. NOW, GA will probably have a ...... I'm on 'new/different' meds 'moment', consequently, 'I remember, I DID find Caylee. I put her out to the road for the trash to collect her remains, she WAS dead. RK came along, thought 'it' might be something of interest (as trash/dumpster divers do), he took the 'trash,' saved it and, there you go ......the rest is history!! Oh, and Lee & I BOTH molested ICA, I just remembered that, TOO!!! '

These people are something else. :(

wenwe4
JB w/Osbourne - I did not work on this document...this is not my document

LDB -user account profile had apassword Rico23 set on May 14 2008

no password if computer left on....it depends on settings - hypernate or sleep after certain time you would but if not - don't have to log in

witness stand down

mombomb
3:18

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF SANDRA OSBORNE BY JB

A detective and computer forensic examiner.

Witness tendered as an expert in digital forensics - no objection

Who followed you in today?

OBJECTION - relevance - SUSTAINED

Did someone follow you in previously?

OBJECTION - relevance - SUSTAINED

She did the forensics analysis on the A's desktop. She was asked to do a key word search for chloroform. Did she then identified an unallocated space.

OBJECTION - leading - SUSTAINED

She did and then turned it over to her supervisor - Detective Stinger.

Prior to that she recovered the internet history with Net Analysis - a different forensic tool used - slightly different than Cache Back. They both help to view the internet history.

She doesn't use the Net Analysis reporting feature, rather she experts into Excel to work with the data easier. She then turned that over to the detectives.

She was shown Defense Exhibit DF.

OBJECTION -

Do you know what the disk is? She has never seen it and it does not contain her handwriting. The label says FireFox from unallocated space.

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

She did not work on this particular item. She turned it over to Detective Stinger.

She was shown a print out version. Does it appear to be a portion of the Excel spreadsheet you prepared? She believes it is a document Detective Stinger prepared.

She issued a report in this case. She issued 2 reports.

On 10/20 - do you indicate that you prepared this spreadsheet? She said yes this is the portion of the deleted Firefox internet history where she found the search hit for chloroform which she exported and gave to Detective Stinger.

The disk she was given was Defense Exhibit DF.

What she was shown on the screen was in a different format than what she exported out because all the columns were expanded out.

JB moved to have it entered as an exhibit. LDB said she objected as the witness couldn't identify it as the document that SHE prepared. SUSTAINED

She was then shown a clean copy on her screen. She stated she believed Sgt Stinger prepared this. Even though your report says you did it? She said her report said that she identified the search hit, identified the file and copied it out. The spreadsheet that would have been made from there would have been Sergeant Stinger. She did not work on this document.

No further questions by JB.

CROSS EXAMINATION BY LDB

The hp had a password. The owner profile had a password of rico23 set on 5/14/08.

No further questions.

REDIRECT EXAMINATION BY JB

You wouldn't have to enter a pasword to go on. Depends on the settings as to whether it hibernates.

Witness excused subject to recall shortly. (3:35)

GiantPickle
Caylee has a new (and better) Grammy now - My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning and I have no doubt in my mind that she's holding Caylee this very moment.

I thought about that type of thing too - My grandma has 62 grandkids (most on earth still)...she has room on her lap for Caylee too !

And my condolences for your loss.

ETA: My grandma passed away almost 15 years ago now.

Soulmagent
Quick question,

Why would she lie about this but swear she did not leave the pool ladder out ?

Wouldnt it had been easier to say she might have forgot to put the pool ladder away?

Ssejors
I am so sad right now. Imagine being a little girl in heaven and finding out that your grandma lies.

Not just lies, But makes UP COMPLETE AND UTTER GARBAGE to cover for the DISGUSTING nasty, horrible, Murdering attrocity that is her mother, who killed her, BAGGED HER UP LIKE TRASH and threw her in a local DUMPING GROUND!
AND WENT ON PARTYING and Boozing and sexing with boys HAPPY to be rid of her burden.

Cindy Anthony, may you forever live in guilt and misery for ever false word you have uttered that has dishonored your poor baby grand daughter

Cubby

BBM. Absolutely right! CA just shot herself in the foot when it comes to anyone listening when it comes to sentencing.

21merc7

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. :grouphug:

Kimster
06-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Lunch time is over. I hope CA has been arrested for perjury and is no longer allowed to be a courtroom visitor by the time I get home tonight. :banghead:

Melanie
Since Cindy said something about the check cashing charges, can the State bring that in now??

good question. In fact it was Cindy who brought it up, not the defense (they didn't ask her specifically, she just threw it up). So I'm not sure if that legally opened the door. Baez didn't question her or ask her anything about it. I was so hoppin mad I'm not sure if I remember Linda bringing it up.

MOO

Mel

IfIMay
About Cindy's testimony.. don't forget there are IT folks on the jury. they know about backups. Cindy's spewing user information, they know what the IT guys can dig up years later.

faefrost

Ayup!

RR0004
I am very enraged that Cindy would seem to take the blame for the seaches.. I do not believe her for a second.
Did prosecution know that this testimony was going to come up with her stating somthing different than previous.

Is this the last we will hear of this? I hope that the prosecution will work with all they have to prove CA to be not credible.

I am sick over this. I had sympathy for her but now I feel only sad for Caylee that her grandmother may choose to let justice pass right by Caylee :-(
I don't remember her saying she looked up chloroform in her depo...anyone else?

marlap
I am confused.

Did she repeat the same testimony today as she did in her deposition?
If so, why did the State's attorney seemingly freak out?

If not, why didn't the State's Attorney bring out the inconsistencies with her deposition testimony?

I'm confused for the exact same reason...

Sweetbaboo

But what purpose would that serve? Just wondering.:confused:

Lexiintoronto

I'm sorry, my condolences <3

My mom passed away on May 25th and I'm sure she's with her, too.

kpalma715
My husband told me from day 1, that CA & GA are lying! When CA was crying on the stand, he said wow, her tissue is not even wet doesn't that remind you of someone! He said that was a fake performance thats why she had her head down!

kelian36
Do you all feel as sick as I do? I was praising CA for doing the right thing. She had me fooled........I'm embarrassingly shocked by what Cindy just did. OMG

:banghead::banghead:

Quiche
How far do the phone records go back? Because you know there would be calls between home and work on the days in question. jmo

pinkfly

thank you

mimmy03
Is it just me or does the whispering back and forth with Sims makes ICA look like she's conniving.

Jolynna
Please someone anyone tell me she isnt going to get away with this...Im feeling sick!

The searches were done through a user account with a password.

JWG did a great article on TheHinkyMeter about the searches on the Anthony desktop. It will explain why Cindy lied. The site is down or I would provide a link.

Ha...the witness Sandra Osborne just CONFIRMED that a password had to be used on one of the user accounts. The password started with rico (as in ricardo).

There will be more to prove CA lied.

I have egg on my face. I've been defending Cindy. I am speechless and sick with disgust.

Marshmallow

I'm pretty sure the Judge is well aware of it now. he must be livid

JimEverett
They HAVE her work records .CA is now lying and changing her statements.The state will get what they need. No worries.

What do you mean by her work records? If they had evidence beyond her timesheets that Cindy was at work, wouldn;t they have brought that out during their cross?

Apparently Cindy testified the same way today as she did in her deposition. Did the State just forget that? Or am I missing something?

SCWldneart
I hope the jury sees CA's testimony as a demonstration of how KC learned to lie.

jharres
She will explain the pings..she for got her cell at work which is why her phone pinged in that area and not at home where she was looking up chlorophyll etc
JMO MOO

DOH! NM, misread the original statement.

Mountain_Kat
Not getting why someone would bother to delete CA's search history for chloroform. That's puzzling. Also, not sure why CA would have needed to access one site, which gave instructions for how to make chloroform 84 times, if she was simply concerned because her dogs were eating bamboo.

Very strange.

TotallyObsessed
06-23-2011, 03:38 PM
I hope the protestors show up again.

LambChop
Since defense brought up the stain can SA now bring the picture of the stain in on rebuttal????

hpvdr
I leave my computer on all the time, and I don't have to re-enter a password when I "shake" it out of sleep mode.

Depends on the settings, some setting require you to re-enter the password each time it hibernates.

yeknomaras
I'm sorry and hope I don't get a TO for this, but I will take GREAT PLEASURE in CA's tears when her murderous daughter is found GUILTY of 1st degree murder.

pjmale
This is awesome, they are proving Cindy is also a liar.

LDB will destroy CA in the SA rebuttal case.

JA will be jealous of her.

uvamerica
:banghead: I'm beside myself with disgust ! Cindy deserves to be put in jail right next to her daughter. I wish LDB had made more points with her. I was worried in the beginning how the state was treating the Anthony's, now it's coming back to bite them in the backside.

imawitch

my pc goes to sleep, and I have to re enter the password..happens to me everyday, just saying...

TiaM

I'm sorry for your pain and loss.

I like the thought of your Grammy with Caylee though. They are both blessed to have each other.

RR0004
Owner profile had password - dektop - would have to be entered if goes to sleep depends on PC settings
But...they said it was pw protested as of May...not March.

Emeralgem
Mea culpa.... Mea culpa.... Mea maxima culpa

magnolia
You are so right! If the jurors believe CA is lying (which I believe they will), they will not have as much sympathy for her as they would have had she told the truth. (From previous experience on two juries that were similar - involving family members lying for the accused). Punishment was harsher in those instances. MOO

You have to consider the Jury does not know as much about Cindy as we do.

MissJames

Cindy doesn't even realize that by doing this the jury will have no sympathy for HER when it comes time to decide on the DP for her daughter.

QB.
I think they'll take care of her on the State's rebuttal.

When does the state rebut? After defense rests?

Amster
CA was crying and breaking down on the stand before because she knows that the 911 call is what got her darling daughter in trouble.

I truly understand now how the people felt who were protesting at the Anthony home. Completely and totally understand.

pcrum12
OMG -- does no one have enough computer literacy to know that when you export to excel and save to this or that - that unless you save the doc on another "hard/device" the columns will open back up -- you have to "hide" the columns and save such doc that way on the new device. It appears that this WAS her document but she hid the irrelavant info columns but what JB Team printed had everything "unhid". Does that make since? So the witness says its not her doc????? WTH.

QueenD

But my Mom got her at the gate and she just loves babies.

repairmom
There are a lot of people on this board who have a lot more compassionate hearts than I do, and I'm really sorry you guys are (wrongly) feeling like fools right now after her testimony. It is not you, it's her, and don't feel bad because you are giving people who wanted so badly for her to have had a change of heart.

I am one of those people who wanted to believe Caylee had some family that didn't abandon her. But, I was wrong.

Guess we are her family now, along with the YM, JA, LKB, Dr. Vass, CJBP etc.

chicklet
06-23-2011, 03:39 PM

The problem with the password is that it wasn't set until sometime in May of 2008 and the searches in question were performed prior to that, so the password as it relates to those searches is irrelevant.

newsjunkie
I am floored at the level of deceit. Getting their attorney to say those things. Testifying for the State in such a cooperative fashion and showing such disdain for JB etal during the State's case. Just to blind side us with this now.

That took a lot of forethought. I could never imagine. . . .

SeaNymph
How about Cindy's cell phone records showing her location for those dates/times.....

huh? huh? how 'bout them apples???? wait for rebuttal.

RR0004
But what purpose would that serve? Just wondering.:confused:
Why is not an answer easily come to when you think of the Family?

JSR
Ok I have to leave for my surgery in 20 minutes and I'm not sure my blood pressure should be as high as it is right now after watching CA lie through her teeth.

And seeing JB and ICA smirk and smile as she lied made me want to punch my computer screen.

TortillaChip

I think he was surprised too that she was not giving him what he wanted. It was like pulling teeth,imo.

knicksgal1

I don't feel guilty for feeling sorry for CA and I do still feel sorry for her. I think she is in a terrible position. I do think in her mind she feels responsible for not taking Caylee from ICA.

Having said that I never condone lying and I believe the lies of a mother desperate to save her daughter's life will be exposed and I can't feel badly for that either. She will need to face whatever consequences that come her way.

I believe that there is a lot of sickness in that family, ICA did form her evil ways in a vacuum.

I pray that the jury is wise and pays attention closely. They will be able to see the truth if they do.

LaLaw2000
I never did cross over to feeling sorry for Cindy except for losing a grandchild. I'm glad I did not. IMO, the Anthony's will cover for ICA all the way.

So odd that the Anthony attorney made the statements he did yesterday to Tuchman. I see why now.

I cannot believe Cindy id saying she did those searches! Perjury, IMO.

Chilly Willy

Weren't the searches in March, before the password was set?

JusticeSeeker1960

Absolutely said chlorophyll way back when......

Jorjamay
If my laptop goes to the screensaver I have to input my password to restart my sesson it's on factory settings I have my fingers crossed that their one is the same.

Studio_Medic

Sorry for your loss...my prayers are with you........ {{hugs}}

Curious Me
How much you want to bet George's suicide attempt was actually staged way back then? JMO

Donjeta
Why do the witnesses have to be re-recognized as expert witnesses when they enter the second time? If the state introduced this guy as an expert when it was their turn why would they object when JB calls him?

TuffysMom

I've thought that all along. We shall see......

dani
06-23-2011, 03:40 PM
Yes, and this is what we have seen since day one. All the sympathy expressed for CA since her tearful testimony was wasted. This is the real CA- nothing has changed.She changes her appearance on the stand to suit the image she wants to convey, that's all. The day she did her crying performance her hair was dirty, no makeup or jewelry, all just for effect.
Today she has makeup, hair is groomed and she tries to look assured and convincing.
She is a vicious viper.

BBM
"Vicious Viper" I like that. The image it conjures up! Much like the serpent in the Garden of Eden. The beginning of all evil.

Anadarko
Is it just me, or does someone look a little less pouty today?

jeepgirlva

Probably ICa only one with a password for her Casey Profile she would want privacy...maybe this is how they can impeach Cindy? if the searches were done under Casey's pofile..

newsjunkie
1435 users in this thread

tehcloser
Not getting why someone would bother to delete CA's search history for chloroform. That's puzzling. Also, not sure why CA would have needed to access one site, which gave instructions for how to make chloroform 84 times, if she was simply concerned because her dogs were eating bamboo.

Very strange.

BBM

Awwww, Honey.....you ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait.

noneareworthy
Just remember, the Anthonys will have to live with CA after this is over if they got her out. And the people of the State of Florida will probably be paying for them since who would hire these freaks of nature?

dog.gone.cute

MOO

Mel

:waitasec: :waitasec:

Well, George has already "denied" the molestation allegation when Mr. Ashton questioned him right after the Opening Statement.

It is going to be interesting to see if GA is willing to "fall on the sword" just like Cindy did.

:fence: I will NOT be surprised if he tries to change his testimony.

strach304
LDB was pi$$ed! I say don't get mad, get even! I read CA's depo and the only search she admitted to was the chlorophyll. I'm speechless.

kantoo
Quick question,

Wouldnt it had been easier to say she might have forgot to put the pool ladder away?

because that would directly implicate her....and she ain't goin' that far...

<selfsnip>

kelian36
Isn't there any depositions of Cindy's that LDB could have impeached her with or couldn't they arrest her for lying on the stand in the depositions??? How did that testimony happen???

My thoughts too kathyn2. Shouldn't Cindy have been tossed?

deelytful1
Quick question,

I think she is just trying to save ICA from the DP... making premeditation doubtful.

nosytrish
I'm so disgusted by CA.

Can anything be done about her lying and saying she was searching on the home desktop computer when her work time sheets show she was at work and not at home?

Donjeta
Is it just me or are
"do you recognize this document"
and
"Are you familiar with this document"
the same question?

darcedarce

MOO

Mel

He already denied it on the stand can he go back on that?

AnotherGladysKravitz
Interesting info about chloroform and chlorophyll
http://www.pixtus.com/forum/open-talk/17076-chlorophyll-chloroform.html

truckengirl
Her coworkers and her supervisor are going to be able to retrieve their e-mails from that day. And they could look back and see if they had communication from Cindy that afternoon from the office email. right?

I think they would be taking up for Little Caylee instead of Casey, so maybe one of them will step up and open their records to SA.

I just looked in my work email and if I go under the tools bar and then go under retrive deleted emails, the emails go all the way back to the day I started. In addition, if I delete them from there our computer tech can go in and retreive the emails. I beleive that even if the computer is not the same computer as before, it is on the main server and can be found that way.

Debbie3223
OMG -- does no one have enough computer literacy to know that when you export to excel and save to this or that - that unless you save the doc on another "hard/device" the columns will open back up -- you have to "hide" the columns and save such doc that way on the new device. It appears that this WAS her document but she hid the irrelavant info columns but what JB Team printed had everything "unhid". Does that make since? So the witness says its not her doc????? WTH.

HUH? lol gona confuse the juroros too i think.. most

Scamperoo
Well Cindy, fool me once shame on me fool me twice.....it ain't happening....as far as I'm concerned all that crying and drama on the stand was just an act...just like your murdering daughters. I would hate to think that this was also sweet Caylee's future...beggers the mind.

Disguiseduser0308
06-23-2011, 03:41 PM
I hate to say this but..maybe this is why Caylee is in a better place, the Anthony's don't know how to raise normal children..

That baby girl deserved so much more. :cry:

HOTNTX
Help me Father God!!! I am shaking like a leaf during a hurricane. I have kept quiet for the past 3 weeks or so when many expressed sorrow for the Anthonys. Rather than get banned I said nothing.

CA's testimony a few minutes ago have brought out such a rage in me that I will immediately be having a tumbler of wine and 3 dropperfuls of Rescue Remedy at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Every bit of sorrow, agony and torment are deserved by this woman. She is despicable on every level and I hope that the SA is ready to destroy her lies during their rebuttal. It is very apparent, with her "over explaining" of her lies today, where her murdering daughter learned her "craft".

There are no words for CA. Actually there are, but I do not wish to be banned for life from Websleuths. Caylee's spirit must be in such disappointment and torment that her own grandmother would rather continue a legacy of lies than stand up to and tell the truth against the person that murdered her.

Moderators, please have patience and understanding for us posters today. I know your instincts are to warn and banish, but Good God, every last one of us was sent for a loop of EPIC proportions 20 minutes ago.

Don't get me started on that *()*(()*)^% smug KC. I'm sure that she feels vindicated at this moment.

My heart is bleeding like a faucet for Caylee right now.

TiaM

Cindy ambushes WAY better than Baez. Although her lies call all be easily exposed.

I hope, when they charge her with perjury and obstruction (throw in tampering also - I still pizzed about the cleaning and washing), that they get a search warrant and seize her notebooks. No book for her.

2door73chevy
If my laptop goes to the screensaver I have to input my password to restart my sesson it's on factory settings I have my fingers crossed that their one is the same.

I never have to enter a password.

suzihawk
My heart broke in two for Cindy when she listening to the 911 call on the stand and broke down. So much that for the first time in three years, she elicited my sympathy - enough to post in support of her for finally, FINALLY snapping out of her self imposed denial. As I'm a cynical person by nature, I jumped up on the fence to wait and see what future testimony and reactions would hold. Then came the mouthed, "I love you'. Hmm... whatever - it's her daughter, after all.

Now I see that nothing - NOTHING - has changed. I was momentarily duped. I'm not only angry, but terribly, terribly sad that this Grandmother, who obviously loved little Caylee at one time, has totally turned her back on her and is not concerned one iota in achieving justice.

May she rot in hell with her evil spawn of a daughter.

FaerieB
*Respectfully snipped by me:

I have egg on my face. I've been defending Cindy. I am speechless and sick with disgust.

You're in very good company. :grouphug:

As far as I'm concerned, Cindy now resides in the same category I had reserved for Casey and Elisa Baker. :twocents:

BigFatMommyDog
FWIW (and i can hardly keep up) Somebody spent money from Cindy's account at PetSmart on 3/10 - so if she's trying to tie to the dog's disfunction, this might be a more likely date.

faefrost
ITA! Bad mistake on JP's part (and I hate to say that b/c I love him!). But all the thoughts that people had about her writing a book?? No, no. She was taking notes on everyone's testimonies and writing down her little devilish ideas on what to say when she was called to the stand next!

All she did was show the jury where the defendant learned to lie.

mck16
I am floored at the level of deceit. Getting their attorney to say those things. Testifying for the State in such a cooperative fashion and showing such disdain for JB etal during the State's case. Just to blind side us with this now.

That took a lot of forethought. I could never imagine. . . .

Cindy appeared hard, mean, sarcastic, and very vindictive. I am sure this is where her daughter gets her behaviour from. Now I really have my doubts as to what happened to Caylee. They may be all in on it. What a *****!! jmo

Marina2
If they can prove that CA perjured herself she WILL be prosecuted. This is highly relevant testimony and the state will not let her perjury go unpunished.

twall
I don't like it either. But Cindy fibbed back in 2009 in her depo. She has to stick to what she said then. I don't believe that she is doing anything other than sticking to what she said back then. JB even said she said all of this stuff to everyone back in 2009. She drops from that...she will be in violation of the law.

One thing I can't stand is a liar. Being charged with perjury or not if she would fess up and admit she lied in her 2009 depo and state why she did and why she is telling the truth now I would have some respect and sympathy for her but right now I have none. It shows she does not want justice for Caylee, she just wants to save her own skin and her inmate offspring's. :sick:
I'm not buying the meds made her have a bad memory ploy, she out and out lied! She is despicable! JMO

jeepgirlva
I've thought that all along. We shall see......

I hope not but I think he will if Cindy tells him to.

whiteangora
Quick question,

Just give her a chance. I'm sure she'll have some great memory recall and state that she did indeed leave the ladder up. Nothing can shock me now.

Tulessa
JB trying to sneak something in???

Soulmagent
06-23-2011, 03:42 PM

Very strange.

I just had a very weird thought about maybe Cindy is protecting GA. Maybe he really did the searches.

Casey's was talking to her friends on facebook right?
The SA has those messages correct?

What is the Jury thinking? SA better be careful because he MAY be able spin her impeachment as well.

Turnadot
Guys, do you remember when Cindy told LE that she was searching for chlorophyll, and even spelled it out for them, then today she claimed it was chloroform she was searching?

Good times.

mydailyopinions
I need a BEER, and I don't drink!!!!!

Donjeta
Probably ICa only one with a password for her Casey Profile she would want privacy...maybe this is how they can impeach Cindy? if the searches were done under Casey's pofile..

IIRC the expert said earlier that the password was for the Owner profile, not the Casey profile.

angeleleven
I bet LKB is happy now and surely will be on all the HLN programs tonight. Ugh!

Anadarko
Bill S. says first torpedo in states case with CA testimony...

Mosby
I don't know why I am surprised. Over the last 3 years every single time that I developed any smidgeon of sympathy for the Anthony's this has been the result EVERY SINGLE TIME! I'm done with them.

cityslick
BS saying CA testimony was a torpedo to the state.

Socprof
I certainly hope so!

LDB is SEETHING!

(so am I FWIW)

Did anyone catch that flash of joy on ICA's face as she looked at Baez during CA's lying testimony? Sickening that CA would perjure herself on several counts. I hope the State subpoenas email, attendance and phone records from CA's former employer STAT. UGH!!! :banghead:

ZsaZsa
Quick question,

The pool ladder story is just another CA creation to deflect away from premeditation..
If her mouth is moving, she's lying.

hpvdr

Get her on perjury - the prosecution has a great case but I have to hope they do go after her. She lied on the stand today she did not lie in her deposition.

TotallyObsessed
Do you all feel as sick as I do? I was praising CA for doing the right thing. She had me fooled........I'm embarrassingly shocked by what Cindy just did. OMG

:banghead::banghead:

I bought it hook, line and sinker as well. Maybe had a little doubt in the pit of my stomach, but I gave that woman the benefit of MY doubt. That is because I am a decent, upstanding, HONEST person.

ella971
Doubt is all they have to prove and for someone who has no clue about this case. Will have some doubt. My Mom worked for a judge for 14 years and not looking good. In any case she is going to get life instead of death.I can tell you I would rather die than be in jail for the rest of my life. I love this judge.I have faith.

Nali87
How does she sleep at night!?

camcneishg
I just LOVE LDB!!

ahoyhoy
06-23-2011, 03:43 PM
good question. In fact it was Cindy who brought it up, not the defense (they didn't ask her specifically, she just threw it up). So I'm not sure if that legally opened the door. Baez didn't question her or ask her anything about it. I was so hoppin mad I'm not sure if I remember Linda bringing it up.

MOO

Mel

CA was there to save ICA's life......But CA still LIVES on passive-aggression, and if she's still mad about it, she'll dig it in there for ICA.

kantoo
wha????

A few muffled yawns from jurors.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:42 PM

mombomb
3:37

dDIRECT EXAMINATION OF KEVIN STINGER BY JB

A sergeant and computer forensics examiner with OCSO

Regarding Net analysis report prepared for the HP in this case, after the key word of chloroform was found, they used Net Analysis and Cache Back.

He did not recall doing this search himself. Detective Osborne would have.

The computer print out on the screen was a result of the program that was run. He is familiar with the document.

JB tried again to get this document into evidence.

LDB - just this page? Do you have a hard copy?

JB has the disk.

HHJBP - has the witness reviewed the entire document.

JB to witness - please review the entire document and I will only be asking you about the month of March.

LDB - object because item is not marked.

JB - Item is marked as

SIDEBAR #10 requested by LDB (3:41-3:42)

Recess to 3:50

noneareworthy
and the jury won't know that their attorney tipped off the public that they would lie to save CA from the death penalty. Wow.