PDA

View Full Version : 2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

DairyGirl
06-23-2011, 03:43 PM
I wonder if KC used tabs like I do. Right now I have about 10 tabs open. Did they even have that in 2008? If she did and it shows Myspace logged into on one tab and the searches on another that would be damning.

Kentjbkent
The searches were done through a user account with a password.

JWG did a great article on TheHinkyMeter about the searches on the Anthony desktop. It will explain why Cindy lied. The site is down or I would provide a link.

Ha...the witness Sandra Osborne just CONFIRMED that a password had to be used on one of the user accounts. The password started with rico (as in ricardo).

There will be more to prove CA lied.

I have egg on my face. I've been defending Cindy. I am speechless and sick with disgust.

I have no doubt that depo thread will be resurrected this evening...will you remind us on that thread to check Hinky to see if back up so we can reread JWG?

RR0004
I don't like it either. But Cindy fibbed back in 2009 in her depo. She has to stick to what she said then. I don't believe that she is doing anything other than sticking to what she said back then. JB even said she said all of this stuff to everyone back in 2009. She drops from that...she will be in violation of the law.
Do you remember her saying she looked up chloroform 86 times? I remember she misspelled chlorophyll...but that's it.

Jstc4caylee
Perhaps Cindy is PO'd that the truth about Georges affair is coming out, and she is ready to help throw him under the bus...

I am just sick at my stomach right now.

mck16
FWIW (and i can hardly keep up) Somebody spent money from Cindy's account at PetSmart on 3/10 - so if she's trying to tie to the dog's disfunction, this might be a more likely date.

ICA may have been testing the choloform on the dogs. jmo

BetteDavisEyes
I'm not throwing in the towel just yet as I believe that the SA will get the necessary computer details, phone records, etc. and use them in their rebuttle. That said, Bill S. saying that CA's testimony was the first torpedo in the State's case. Makes me wonder what Jose offered Cindy in exchange for this testimony.

chevylee
There's noway that Baez can out smart JA. Not gonna happen folks. Cindy r all the Anthony's can lie all they want, not gonna help ICA

Tulessa
One thing I can't stand is a liar. Being charged with perjury or not if she would fess up and admit she lied in her 2009 depo and state why she did and why she is telling the truth now I would have some respect and sympathy for her but right now I have none. It shows she does not want justice for Caylee, she just wants to save her own skin and her inmate daughter's. :sick:
I'm not buying the meds made her have a bad memory ploy, she out and out lied! She is despicable!

Mom made us take a bite of Ivory soap if we were caught lying.

sorrell skye
Cindy Anthony will not be believed by the Jury.. She was not credible and it looked planned and scripted. They will not have any sympathy for her after doing this when she begs for mercy.

I think the jury can find KC guilty, and at the same time have sympathy for CA (despite her lies on the stand about the computer searches), and may recommend LWOP instead of the DP (if any of the jurors are able to identify with CA). MOO

Quiche
The rebuttal on Cindy is going to be brutal.

mombomb
WFTV blog - new record 72,000

fifteen89
This is awesome, they are proving Cindy is also a liar.

Yeah. Bring in Dr. Drew to testify about his interview with George's ex-wife saying HE's a liar too...........and JB still can't get rid of the smell of a decomposint body in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

Novice Seeker
I wonder if they can get bank records that might show what Cindy was doing that day. MAYBE she was somewhere else?

Good idea. Her bank records have been turned over. Anyone know the dates of the searches? I'll gladly go review.

Tuffy
how many WSers out there wanna bet CA's old employer just watched a HERD of SA investigator's stampede by them into IT?

I smell overtime in some IT worker's future. They're probably pulling back-ups right now.
I've had to do that at work to comply with a subpoena. We've had to pull emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broderick
Never cared much for Cindy, even when she cried on the stand. I know she knew that night when she scrubbed that car, but thought like a fool that Casey was not lying to her. Shortly after that first week, they all changed quite a bit. She will bury George as well I think - in so many ways. He has never been a man, and has been run over by these two women.

LambChop
All she did was show the jury where the defendant learned to lie.

And didn't defense make that point in their opening statement. It's where KC learned it.

TxJan1971
How much you want to bet George's suicide attempt was actually staged way back then? JMO

I have to admit that I thought that from the very instant I heard about GA's suicide attempt but was afraid to post for fear it would be construed as a rumor. I'm glad to see I wasn't alone in my "gut" reaction to the news back then.

Etilema
06-23-2011, 03:44 PM
wha????

A few muffled yawns from jurors.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:42 PM

Maybe they were getting sick?

SallyC
We know she is lying and so does the jury. :liar:
Prosecution will check video and records at her work, bet they are doing it right now, imo.

pinkfly
Bill S says this is first torpedo to states case but he thinks it was obvious the defense knew this would happen long before trial started. He thinks damage limited.

Kentjbkent
Ohhh...wonder if there is trouble in the courtroom? Bet others there are as upset as we are....

Watch for "real time" tweets.....

Wonder if someone accosted CA?

bobloblaw
Cindy's employer may now take away any benefits she is recieving due to her stealing time from work...

sappysoul
Why wouldn't Cindy say for sure she wasn't at work if she is saying she was at home on the computer? It was obvious she was attempting to be vague to avoid a perjury charge but that won't work.

Beyond Belief
Cindy testified some time ago that "Caylee had everything". As far as I am concerned Caylee had nothing and nobody.

Ssejors
Oh my word!

i swera HHJBP just shook his head at ICA as he was leaving!

tehcloser

There's not enough Ivory in Florida................

Murphismo
:waitasec: :waitasec:

Well, George has already "denied" the molestation allegation when Mr. Ashton questioned him right after the Opening Statement.

It is going to be interesting to see if GA is willing to "fall on the sword" just like Cindy did.

:fence: I will NOT be surprised if he tries to change his testimony.

I almost hope he does, it will show he's a liar just like his wife and the jury will discredit both CA regarding her wesearch and GA for molestation. Give up that rope, let em' hang..

Nali87
THIS is not reasonable doubt. This is a mother trying to save her lying murdering daughter. That is all this is. I knew this was going to happen. The moment I heard they were still looking for Zenaida six weeks before the trial. Delusional. DELUSIONAL.

Nana46
06-23-2011, 03:45 PM
What is worse to me is her saying the stain was in the trunk when they got the car OMG.

repairmom
At this time I must say I am sorry to those who did not "buy" CA's demeanor on the stand during her earlier trial testimony.

I thought: How can they NOT sympathize with her?

I got my answer. Because you are smarter than me.

gibby207
wha????

A few muffled yawns from jurors.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:42 PM

Yeah... in all my anger it did occur to me that I am taking it WAY harder than the jury and perhaps they saw right thru those lies. LOL

LongtimeMedic
I wonder if the Motion To Acquit can be renewed at this time??

camcneishg
LDB means BIDNESS folks!!

ZsaZsa
IIRC the expert said earlier that the password was for the Owner profile, not the Casey profile.

I'd have to go back and look but I could swear LDB stated in opening, that the searches were done on ICA's password, and the sites visited on either side of the Chloroform search were sites that ICA visited frequently...?

cluciano63
It does not sound to me as though the state has the computer data from her old job...and they may or may not be able to get it. I know my old job dumped everything that was not put into folders (from emails) once a year. And reminded us endlessly that it would be dumped in a way it could not be retrieved.

Also at same job I often had 8-5 on time sheets but that did not mean I was there, much like Cindy had "comp" hours to make sure it came out to only 40...

It may be hard to prove. Not sure why the state did not get her computer data in 2008...

Trident
Anyone who watched the MEMORIAL for Caylee surely cannot be surprised about what just happened. In my opinion anyway.

jharres
He already denied it on the stand can he go back on that?

He can try, but it will be a nail in the coffin, a serious one that taints the DT.

Eileen730
Casey was experimenting on the dogs with the chloroform.

cindy is a nurse she would not have to look it up and she would spell it correctly!

Mosby
The searches were done through a user account with a password.

JWG did a great article on TheHinkyMeter about the searches on the Anthony desktop. It will explain why Cindy lied. The site is down or I would provide a link.

Ha...the witness Sandra Osborne just CONFIRMED that a password had to be used on one of the user accounts. The password started with rico (as in ricardo).

There will be more to prove CA lied.

I have egg on my face. I've been defending Cindy. I am speechless and sick with disgust.

BBM.

Yes but what CA just said is that the computer was never turned off, suggesting that ICA would log in under her (ICA's) password/acct but not log off and anyone in the house could have used it under ICA's acct.

texaslb218
I feel sad and foolish :(

AMMich
I'm going to have a shot of tequila and remind myself that Karma exists, because I don't know how I'm going to make it through this, I'm shaking, my stomach is in knots and my face is burning.

I have a family member who is a sociopath/pathological liar and with the help of his parents, he plead out of felony embezzlement even though the evidence was overwhelming. Karma in this story is that they lost their family and friends because of their blind support for him even when everyone knew he was guilty. They are now stuck with him and the lies and the drama NEVER end for them. They no longer have their family and friends for support. It is sad but they made their bed. They are the Anthony's and it is diabolical.

Cubby
Not getting why someone would bother to delete CA's search history for chloroform. That's puzzling. Also, not sure why CA would have needed to access one site, which gave instructions for how to make chloroform 84 times, if she was simply concerned because her dogs were eating bamboo.

Very strange.

What does the mock juror think about CA stating her supervisor lied on her time card?

Also, jmo, but if those dogs were sleepy perhaps ICA tried the chloroform on them prior to testing it on Caylee.

CarolinaWoman
06-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Just remember, the Anthonys will have to live with CA after this is over if they got her out. And the people of the State of Florida will probably be paying for them since who would hire these freaks of nature?

Movies and book deals!

HotButteredGrits
Ohhh...wonder if there is trouble in the courtroom? Bet others there are as upset as we are....

Watch for "real time" tweets.....

Wonder if someone accosted CA?

Based on what?

Etilema
I smell overtime in some IT worker's future. They're probably pulling back-ups right now.
I've had to do that at work to comply with a subpoena. We've had to pull emails.

And the complete absurdity that a business, especially in the medical profession, would not save emails or would not have a way to access employee email accounts is unfathomable.

Yes, Cindy lies JUST LIKE Casey.

suzihawk
Caylee has a new (and better) Grammy now - My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning and I have no doubt in my mind that she's holding Caylee this very moment.

But my Mom got her at the gate and she just loves babies.

And she's holding hands and skipping with my little girl. ;)

Caylee Marie Anthony is in good company!

pjmale
Oh my word!

i swera HHJBP just shook his head at ICA as he was leaving!

I noticd that also.

nitasch
It's funny, this statement. I have a new security program and when I leave a website up and walk away, I sometimes come back to a message from Malwarebytes that say's "Malwarebytes has blocked a potential entrance to your computer".

Now I'M WONDERING if the computer does what it wants when a website is opened!!!! :eek:

More than likely, there is an add on a website that is trying to add a cookie to your computer that is malicious under the Malwarebytes program. I run into it on occasion especially when a site has a rotating ad bar, ad changes every 15 to 30 seconds)

It does not mean your computer is doing what it wants, with the exception of the program perameters of Malwarebytes to block and incoming threat.

texaslb218
Trident!!!
You have not wavered like some of US! :(

Quiche
I say, open the can on Cindy!!!

I'm mad.

jmfstl
She is on disability I don't think her employer is paying her anything

logicalgirl
This is so annoying - WESH keeps burring and blurring and WS zaps out and zaps back on I missed most of the last ten minutes.
But I can tell by the 71 pages that someone lit a match.....

JustMeDeb
I am confident in the fact the jury saw right through CA.

"The stain was there when we bought the car." So they would buy a car that smelled like death?

I am still just floored about what just happened with CA.

ami
Do you remember her saying she looked up chloroform 86 times? I remember she misspelled chlorophyll...but that's it.

I know, right? She now says she told Yuri Melich and the rest of the LEOs, plus LDB in a deposition, that she searched for chloroform!

Reminds me of Scott Peterson in front of an audience claiming he told LE about his affair with Amber from minute one! Even though he was lying to a reporter who knew that he was lying right then and there!

SyraKelly
Whaaaaat?? I won't even go there with an answer to that.

Chelle-you beat me to it-I said the same thing...WHAAAT!

greycoupon
I've thought that all along. We shall see......

Am really starting to wonder that. BS on WFTV just said this testimony was known by defense months ago so was all this planned out?

Even if they could get Lee to not deny the abuse that would work and he WOULD do it.

The Anthony's loved Caylee but they love Casey more and they seem to be fine going off the edge of a cliff here if there is chance she won't fall.

celticthyme
Did Cindy's testimony just open doors for
1 Check fraud charges
2 Stain in trunk?
TIA

justanother
06-23-2011, 03:47 PM
I think my computer is secretly searching for Chloroform...... 84 times. Bad Computer!!

katydid23
HERE is why I KNOW Cindy is lying.

THere is NO WAY that Casey was going to leave her private profile up for her parents to use. Casey had many secrets on there. She sent emails and im's that she would NOT want her parents to see. She had the browser history which would show she was home on the computer and NOT at 'work.' She had mypace messages talking to Amy about her moving into the house soon. NO WAY Casey would want anyone to see her private profile. Cindy is flat out LYING.

Mulegirl
...I'm not buying the meds made her have a bad memory ploy, she out and out lied! She is despicable! JMO

Me either. I've studied neuropsychology fairly extensively, though I'm no expert, but it's certainly one of my favorite topics of study. My understanding of how we know now memory works means this is utter bull...memories get LESS reliable as one goes along, not better. Also, any memories of events which happened while on drugs that cause memory problems would mean permanent memory problems for those events. You wouldn't suddenly recall them later, because they wouldn't have formed properly in the first place!

I'm so aghast at this blatant return of the old CA!! I had to cancel a work conference call because I'm still shaking and mad as a hornet. :banghead:

lviola
If they can prove that CA perjured herself she WILL be prosecuted. This is highly relevant testimony and the state will not let her perjury go unpunished.

I sure hope so.

flipflop53
Do the computer searches show searches for chlorophyll?

LC446
Forget Lippman trying to "fix" his earlier statement. Somebody better start asking him how he plans to keep CA's lying butt out of jail for perjury....

ZsaZsa
It does not sound to me as though the state has the computer data from her old job...and they may or may not be able to get it. I know my old job dumped everything that was not put into folders (from emails) once a year. And reminded us endlessly that it would be dumped in a way it could not be retrieved.

Also at same job I often had 8-5 on time sheets but that did not mean I was there, much like Cindy had "comp" hours to make sure it came out to only 40...

It may be hard to prove. Not sure why the state did not get her computer data in 2008...

Her time sheet may not mean much but her cell phone pings should locate her...

newsjunkie
How does she sleep at night!?

Medication (that she switched to in June 2009 so she could remember better) :rolleyes:

lvkeanu
Wouldn't this be a "GOTCHA" moment that HHJP didn't want?

tehcloser
You peeps don't need to beat yourself up over this........compassion is NEVER a bad thing.

Eileen730
BBM.

Yes but what CA just said is that the computer was never turned off, suggesting that ICA would log in under her (ICA's) password/acct but not log off and anyone in the house could have used it under ICA's acct.

Im sorry KC would not let her account open for anyone in that house to view
she had so much to hide....thats just not possible...

21merc7

Lol, we had to do that too, stand there with the whole bar in our mouth. It burns! She threatened lye soap!

I don't think CA has ever had the soap treatment.

Tulessa
There's not enough Ivory in Florida................

Even if, it wasn't used. It works too!! :floorlaugh:

LadyL

this just hit me like a ton of bricks

Cindy said her dog(s) were sleepier than normal

Wishbone
I expected this from the beginning.Their new found sympathy irked me. CA always lies, KC always lies. CA lies and pretends she has the perfect family while KC lies pretending to have the perfect life. They are the same.

Just like great grandma said, "KC hated CA more than she loved Caylee". It also applies that CA loves KC more than Caylee (her little mistake).

The child of a sociopath may inherit a predisposition for the disorder.

CA and ICA lie, but GA is the master of lies. From his fake suicide attempt to the affair, all has been put in place to divert suspicion from ICA onto GA with his full agreement.

jharres

Cindy worked in the medical field and I'm pretty sure HIPPA standards require that all records be kept (including email), for quite some time. I would be surprised if her company doesn't have extensive backups of all of her emails and records, etc...

Peliman
Sidebar

So it really wasn't me who searched for Bon Bon Bikinis, my computer did it,
while I was at work. Yeah that's my story and I'm stickin to it.

SallyC
Good idea. Her bank records have been turned over. Anyone know the dates of the searches? I'll gladly go review.

Get your car keys. :) lol March 17 and 18, 2008.

jmfstl
I also would love to hear any thoughts our mock juror has about this testimony from Cindy

Soulmagent
The pool ladder story is just another CA creation to deflect away from premeditation..
If her mouth is moving, she's lying.

The issue was brought up during the first days of the investigation according to LE testimony it was asked about on the 17 of july. During one of the officers testimony from the investigation at the home. I do not believe it was made up after months based on the courtroom evidence.

Leila
Bill Shaeffer during breaK........CA's testimony of 29 minutes was the most effective 29 minutes in the defense's case so far. CA was the first real "torpedo" to the state's case. He says that clearly the defense has known what CA's testimony would be long before the trial began. He said it was clear to him that CA's testimony came as a surprise to the state because of LDB's reactions to CA's testimony.

Mountain_Kat
I'm not throwing in the towel just yet as I believe that the SA will get the necessary computer details, phone records, etc. and use them in their rebuttle. That said, Bill S. saying that CA's testimony was the first torpedo in the State's case. Makes me wonder what Jose offered Cindy in exchange for this testimony.

I have no towel TO throw in, so I'm just watching and listening. I find it very hard to believe the SA didn't discover all this during depo. I also find it very hard to believe they didn't ask CA if she searched for Chloroform. That alone makes me inclined to believe CA is now lying.

But like I said...I'll just wait and see. Need a FULL scope of the picture regarding CA testimony.

smart blonde
stevehelling Steve Helling
When #cindyanthony stepped down, #CaseyAnthony cocked her eyebrow and smiled.

Oh, how I hope the Jury saw this.

Etilema
I have a family member who is a sociopath/pathological liar and with the help of his parents, he plead out of felony embezzlement even though the evidence was overwhelming. Karma in this story is that they lost their family and friends because of their blind support for him even when everyone knew he was guilty. They are now stuck with him and the lies and the drama NEVER end for them. They no longer have their family and friends for support. It is sad but they made their bed. They are the Anthony's and it is diabolical.

Remember the email Cindy got from her brother saying that Casey was making them look like the stupidest parents on earth?

LaLaw2000
I was never fooled by cindy>>>>>>>neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I never was either, teh, and said so. I know you certainly wasn't!

MOO

Studio_Medic
06-23-2011, 03:48 PM

Tulessa..... There is not enough soap in the world to cover all the lies in her testimony!!!!!!

AnotherGladysKravitz
Info about dogs eating bamboo
http://www.justanswer.com/dog-health/1zscq-three-dogs-eat-bamboo-trees-grass.html

TotallyObsessed

I would imagine they (the SA) covered that way back when.

RR0004
The pool ladder story is just another CA creation to deflect away from premeditation..
If her mouth is moving, she's lying.
Please remind me of this day when I feel one ounce of sympathy for any of them.

Kentjbkent
Perhaps Cindy is PO'd that the truth about Georges affair is coming out, and she is ready to help throw him under the bus...

I am just sick at my stomach right now.

You know, I think Believe09 hit it right on the head!!!

Recall statement from last night and followup retractions this morning...

"Anthonys no longer believe KC is innocent BUT want to prevent death penalty"

Cindy NEEDS to try and poke hole in premeditation...so she takes ownership of "chloroform" only......hoping it will cause reasonable doubt as to whether KC searched and used chloroform on Caylee...

Notice CA did NOT claim ownership for any of the other searches....except for "chemicals" like peroxide, etc....anything that could be used as possible premeditated cause of death in this case!

(Neck breaking, etc would not work as it was PROVEN Caylee did not sustain these injuries....)

In a nutshell....Cindy produced EXACTLY what was promised in statement last night by Lippman

Pita
Of course Cindy denied leaving the pool ladder up, that would put the blame on her..Casey did learn how to lie, just like Cindy.
They are all liars and just cannot be believe one word that comes out of any of their mouths.!!!

Nana46
Remember how gentle LDB was with CA on her other testimony....soooo gentle and you could see the smirk on CA's face now as she questioned her.

Elley Mae
It's as if Cindy and Baez got together. Cindy said if things start going south go ahead and throw me under the bus since George wouldn't do it to the abuse charges.

Tulessa
Lol, we had to do that too, stand there with the whole bar in our mouth. It burns! She threatened lye soap!

I don't think CA has ever had the soap treatment.

Mom made the lye soap for her laundry. TG she never tried to use it on us. :floorlaugh:

ZsaZsa

NO they do not.

Novice Seeker
As to Cindy's eplaination for searching on her computer. (100 cuss words) As a nurse Cindy would have access to medical background information such as PDR's bothe Medical and Nursing along with other nursing resource books that is so much more detailed and written in a format that is medically proper in addressing the very issues Cindy CLAIMS to be searching for.

marlap
I don't feel guilty for feeling sorry for CA and I do still feel sorry for her. I think she is in a terrible position. I do think in her mind she feels responsible for not taking Caylee from ICA.

Having said that I never condone lying and I believe the lies of a mother desperate to save her daughter's life will be exposed and I can't feel badly for that either. She will need to face whatever consequences that come her way.

I believe that there is a lot of sickness in that family, ICA did form her evil ways in a vacuum.

I pray that the jury is wise and pays attention closely. They will be able to see the truth if they do.

I feel exactly the same way. You stated what I feel perfectly.

Bes, I would never feel like a fool for feeling compassion for anyone.

My heart goes out to CA that she feel she needs to lie now.

Quiche
They can prove if the computer was left on, right? ack, I need to relax, it was a poor lie, and even worse performance. mo

gamom
Believe me, LBD would NOT have gone there if she did not know she could trap CA later on. The reason she was raising her voice to CA was to get the jury to see her as possibly lying for KC and NOT as the grieving grandmother they saw her as earlier. The reason LBD was asking her about her work emails, etc...to set up the evidence when SHE presents it along with time cards, etc on rebuttul. Think the state did not get pings on CA and GA? You better beleive they did. If not, they will. Just wait. She wants the DT to be caught off guard when she smashes there theory down. Because the defense just opened the door, there won't be a discovery issue. Don't worry. Pings, along with timecards, emails, etc, will show CA was at work. CA trying to save KC, will be the thing that convicts her.

Eidetic
Cindy, I would not want to mess with HBJP's courtroom. Not smart.
You should have gone to jury selection.

angeleleven
I just LOVE LDB!!

I love LDB also and also love JA!

21merc7

Jumping off your post

Don't forget the jurors know that only KC knew her passwords via the jail videos. ;)

The State will clear this all up somehow, they have time to clear up anything that happens.

imawitch

my mom did the same to myself and my sisters..had to hold the bar of soap in our mouths between our teeth..

I dont bathe with ivory anymore, lol

use tone with coco butter lol

omg, cindy upset me, has me mad has me mad as a hatter, the lying witch she is,jmho

logicalgirl
JustMeDeb - when Cindy identified the stain as something that "might" have been there when they bought the car - did anyone ask her if it smelled like that at the POS?

fifteen89
06-23-2011, 03:49 PM
I also would love to hear any thoughts our mock juror has about this testimony from Cindy

She might have fainted.

Blue Ridge
I seriously just have no words.

Poor innocent precious baby Caylee :cry:

Mountain_Kat

The mock juror is floored at the moment. She is simply listening and trying to gather more info.

whiteangora
Help me Father God!!! I am shaking like a leaf during a hurricane. I have kept quiet for the past 3 weeks or so when many expressed sorrow for the Anthonys. Rather than get banned I said nothing.

CA's testimony a few minutes ago have brought out such a rage in me that I will immediately be having a tumbler of wine and 3 dropperfuls of Rescue Remedy at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Every bit of sorrow, agony and torment are deserved by this woman. She is despicable on every level and I hope that the SA is ready to destroy her lies during their rebuttal. It is very apparent, with her "over explaining" of her lies today, where her murdering daughter learned her "craft".

There are no words for CA. Actually there are, but I do not wish to be banned for life from Websleuths. Caylee's spirit must be in such disappointment and torment that her own grandmother would rather continue a legacy of lies than stand up to and tell the truth against the person that murdered her.

Moderators, please have patience and understanding for us posters today. I know your instincts are to warn and banish, but Good God, every last one of us was sent for a loop of EPIC proportions 20 minutes ago.

Don't get me started on that *()*(()*)^% smug KC. I'm sure that she feels vindicated at this moment.

My heart is bleeding like a faucet for Caylee right now.

Thank you for explaining how many of us feel right now.
I'm a pretty tough cookie but right now I'm in tears for the first time during this trial, I don't even know if they are tears of anger or disbelief.:no::no::(:(

rosepetal1065
What is worse to me is her saying the stain was in the trunk when they got the car OMG.

That's just plain cold-blooded

FaerieB
IIRC the expert said earlier that the password was for the Owner profile, not the Casey profile.

Yes. But the computer, like all things Anthony, was bass-ackwards. Casey used the "owner" profile (which was password protected) and everyone else used the Casey profile.

Curious Me
Make no mistake about it, GA is in on whatever is going to come about next. Mallory's testimony was a hint of the united family. They want ICA to come home. Sick! MOO

azscr4mbl3r
man CA sure got computer savvy all of a sudden. Gee could LA be helping her get so smart so fast? Because NURSES make trivial little spelling errors all the time right? I remeber one giving me ummmm acid or aspirin...... I hope LP is on tonight

Eileen730
Wouldn't this be a "GOTCHA" moment that HHJP didn't want?

Well i dont hear the fat lady singing yet!
JA will figure it out!

sappysoul
Bill S. says first torpedo in states case with CA testimony...

So it took perjury for the defense to get a torpedo. I really think there will be rioting in the streets if Casey is acquitted. Cindy needs to go to jail for a long time.

Florida Native
If the jurors in the courtroom are anything like this unofficial *mock juror*, they didn't believe a single solitary word of CA's testimony this afternoon.

IMO, CA made a HUGE mistake today.

I was literally shaking and crying as I listened to her testify - because I believe she was flat-out lying. Good thing I wasn't in the courtroom - I would have been removed.

Thank you. Where was that grieving Grandma that was on the stand at the beginning of the trial?

allycat1208
Her coworkers and her supervisor are going to be able to retrieve their e-mails from that day. And they could look back and see if they had communication from Cindy that afternoon from the office email. right?

I think they would be taking up for Little Caylee instead of Casey, so maybe one of them will step up and open their records to SA.

I bet Ca's employer is looking up her emails right now.

Horace Finklestein
Cindy can never honestly say she loves Caylee. EVER again. This was a disgrace to her memory and she has sold Caylee out for a murdering monster. That GA stays with her as she lies doesn't make him look good either.

Etilema

The expressions on Casey are really chilling! Her looks of superiority and disdain, and those where she conveys her approval, and her angry-crying. I wonder what someone who had no idea who she is would think if you showed them video of her expressions?

TiaM
I almost hope he does, it will show he's a liar just like his wife and the jury will discredit both CA regarding her wesearch and GA for molestation. Give up that rope, let em' hang..

Let him. And the State can bring out his "Super Secret Agent of the State" testimony in March, and make him read out loud for the "ladies and gentlemen of the jury" his little tear-filled drama with him agreeing with Baez when he asks if GA "would do anything, anything it takes to save your daughter".

ohiogirl
06-23-2011, 03:50 PM

How did the DT have a picture of the trunk from 2000?

Maia
If the defense had CA's testimony in their pocket, why was it soo important for JB to try and discredit all the forensic evidence?? He would have put her on the stand FIRST.

As far as the computer history at work...most all companies have their servers backed up. Ours was backed up in the office and also backed up off site in case of fire or another type disaster (hurricanes, ightning stikes, etc).

The jury has also heard CA on the 911 tape regarding the smell in the *damn* car. IMO, the jury IS AWARE that CA is lying.

All JMO

anb
It was very apparent and obvious that CA was lying. Do you think the jury will see it that way too? Will she be impeached?

Eidetic
We also have Casey on tape giving them the Rico password from jail.

Mosby

I totally agree with you but that's essentially what CA is saying.

HotButteredGrits

I'd like to know this as well but since LDB didn't ask, I have to believe it was.

SleuthyMama
I am sick to my stomach right now.

Novice Seeker
Get your car keys. :) lol March 17 and 18, 2008.

On my way now.

No activity from Cindy BUT Checks were written from Cindy's account the week of the 10th that were forged by ICA. A purchase on 3/17 was for Public in the amount of $52.50 and Amscot for $52.01

grammieto5
Lets see, CA said she worked 9hrs every day, so why would she say she was there when she wasn't... It would only ADD time to her time card and she testified she had to delete time so she would not accrue over time.

It's my understanding if an employee is salary there is no time card????

TotallyObsessed
Bill Shaeffer during breaK........CA's testimony of 29 minutes was the most effective 29 minutes in the defense's case so far. CA was the first real "torpedo" to the state's case. He says that clearly the defense has known what CA's testimony would be long before the trial began. He said it was clear to him that CA's testimony came as a surprise to the state because of LDB's reactions to CA's testimony.

Just simply unbelievable. I am truly blessed that I don't have anyone in my life that even remotely resembles one or more of the Anthonys.

I can only pray that when the dust settles, there are some obstruction of justice charges filed. I hope they all get just what they deserve. And even if they don't here, they will somewhere.

tennisgirlsc
Are there E-Pass records for that time period in March for Cindy? OR cell pings?

MessySanders
Didn't someone tweet that JB, CA and CA's attorney were talking out in the hallway earlier today?

JusticeSeeker1960
Was it just me or did she throw GA & Casey's friends out there????

Yes, there was another stain---it was in the shape of a gas can!!!!

gibby207
06-23-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm anxious to hear Mark NeJame's take on this!!! lol

ami
Heh. If we're this riled up, can you imagine what Uncle Rick is shouting at his TV right now????

grandmaj
What does Cindy's email at work have to do whether she was there or not? That makes no sense.

Etilema
Cindy can never honestly say she loves Caylee. EVER again. This was a disgrace to her memory and she has sold Caylee out for a murdering monster. That GA stays with her as she lies doesn't make him look good either.

Maybe she tells herself that Caylee loved her mother and wouldn't want her mother to be killed? George just has to go along with anything and everything, because he has got no sense of self outside of what Cindy allows him.

All absolutely JMO. I am not a chemist.

sappysoul
I know we don't really know how we would react in a situation until we're in it BUT there are certainties in life. I can honestly say I would NEVER lie on the stand to save my daughter if she had murdered her little girl. NEVER.

Roy23
I think many here are overreacting about this. It is obvious that George and Cindy gave some depositions that were stretching the truth. They don't want Casey to get death. In the end, the Jury saw this today and it will be even more powerful when George and Cindy give Casey the ultimate Kung Fu grip later in the case. And maybe Cindy did do some searches.

suzet

I totally agree!!! Cindy said herself she was wondering why the dog was so tired. It is logical that ICA would test it out on animals (the same form of torture serial killers like to start out with) before using the method on Caylee.

Too bad LE didn't think of this and have the dogs tested when there was still time to do so.

jenniek
Not getting why someone would bother to delete CA's search history for chloroform. That's puzzling. Also, not sure why CA would have needed to access one site, which gave instructions for how to make chloroform 84 times, if she was simply concerned because her dogs were eating bamboo.

Very strange.

I really hope the jury has the same mind you do! Love reading your posts

jharres
NO they do not.

Really? If that is true, then there is the slam dunk right there.

momtective
Can someone please tell me what the normal sentence is for pergery in Fl.?

azscr4mbl3r
when does this rise to the level of accessory after the fact and tampering and obstruction etc. cell mates?

Eileen730
Thank you for explaining how many of us feel right now.
I'm a pretty tough cookie but right now I'm in tears for the first time during this trial, I don't even know if they are tears of anger or disbelief.:no::no::(:(

Wait till they drive into their driveway tonight!
Or even walk out of the courthouse!

jumpinjack
Cindy Anthony: The Debbie Rowe of witnesses.

Leila
Bill Shaeffer - the stain in the trunk (CA) being there when they bought the car, and CA's work schedule are two things that the state will HAVE to address in their rebuttal.

He goes on to say that this kind of testimony by CA is the type of testimony that can change the verdict. If the jury believes CA's testimony, it could lead to a lesser charge or acquittal.

This is hurting the state's case but "it's not over until it's over" (Bill Shaeffer).

tfrohning
I bet LKB is happy now and surely will be on all the HLN programs tonight. Ugh!

I hope not. I have to change the channel everytime she pop on.

Etilema
What does Cindy's email at work have to do whether she was there or not? That makes no sense.

She was saying that the only way should could tell whether she had been there that day would be to check her email and see if she was corresponding at that date/time.

ohiogirl
I bet Ca's employer is looking up her emails right now.

If they are smart, they will stay out of it unless subpoenaed, or the DT will accuse them also. imo:crazy:

barrysgirl
If I were the SA I'd have to have CA's supervisor on the stand and ask if her she ever falsified CA's time card?

Why the HE77 would a supervisor ever do that? Especially with patients. Surely CA's name would be on patient charts - which we know we really can't look at due to HIPPA.

I do not buy a word CA said. I gotta wonder what the jurors are thinking.

There is absolutely NO way a supervisor would risk her own job to falsify time for CA or anyone. I am an RN supervisor myself. It just would not happen. My company uses those same type written time sheets for salaried staff. They would be fired if they even wrote the wrong time down they took lunch. It's called falsifying your time.

Hopefully they will be able to call the supervisor on rebuttal and blow this out of the water.

MaryAnn
06-23-2011, 03:52 PM
The expressions on Casey are really chilling! Her looks of superiority and disdain, and those where she conveys her approval, and her angry-crying. I wonder what someone who had no idea who she is would think if you showed them video of her expressions?

I saw ICA's ear twitch in anger when CA didn't agree to searching all the terms, shovel, household weapons. I guess it wasn't enough for CA to perjur herself for her sweetheart of a Daughter.

christee
CA is going to blame every inconsistent and/or contradictory statement she's made on her "medication". Shameful Cindy, just shameful. :rolleyes:

Nana46
As to Cindy's eplaination for searching on her computer. (100 cuss words) As a nurse Cindy would have access to medical background information such as PDR's bothe Medical and Nursing along with other nursing resource books that is so much more detailed and written in a format that is medically proper in addressing the very issues Cindy CLAIMS to be searching for.

That's what I was thinking along with a Merck manual...I don't think CA was all that versed in computer lingo.

JustMeDeb
You can bet your backside, the SA will have CA's work records, cell phone pings for rebuttal.

fifteen89
700+ guests? :seeya: Hi ya'll!!

ETA: Are you guys why some of us were locked out for 30 minutes??

katydid23
Jean Cesares ! just made a great point.

She said her personal notes show that the chloroform searches were interspersed with FB and Myspace postings.
So that would mean that Casey would have to have been home at the same time as Cindy.

How would that happen? Casey was pretending to be at work at that time.

HotButteredGrits
Didn't someone tweet that JB, CA and CA's attorney were talking out in the hallway earlier today?

A few reporters reported that via Twitter.

CarolinaWoman
That's just plain cold-blooded

They are all sick. Looks like GA is going to be the fall guy if River Cruz testifies.

Beyond Belief
Casey's mommy might lie for her but Caylee won't and she's speaking loud and clear in this court room.
Love you Caylee!

Etiana
I'm sorry to ask this again, the comments are moving at lightening speed and I can't see the answer. Where can I watch the trial so that I see ICA reactions at the same time as the witnesses are testifying.

Thanks so much,

Curious Me
06-23-2011, 03:53 PM
I can only hope the jurors saw a completely different Cindy today. A mother taking on the computer searches that led to the death of her own granddaughter is way over the top. Lying in the court room should not be tolerated.

QuietStorm
BBM. Absolutely right! CA just shot herself in the foot when it comes to anyone listening when it comes to sentencing.

I am hoping there is an office manager or administrative assistant at Gentiva who did what I would have done had I had that position - save everything related to CA for now and forever - for the sake of the case and in case CA or anyone else came back to sue Gentiva. I am an office manager and you can bet your bottom dollar her files would be in our secure location had she worked with me.

QueenD

She smiled at who-ever was sitting to the right of her not at CA. I posted that earlier in this thread

snowdaze
So can the SA bring up all the talk shows they were on and she never corrected this important little tidbit before today? I hope so, because if she did these searches she would have been screaming it from the rooftops!!!!!!!!!

ami

If she sent an email from her work account, it would have an IP address associated with it. If she sent an email at work while she is now claiming to be home looking up chloroform, her work emails from that time will reflect it.

Steely Dan
I don't think Bombshell is going to be a big enough word for NG tonight. CA was an atom bombshell.

Trubie

I'm salaried... but I still have to fill out a time sheet.

Regardless, CA makes me sick to my stomach for a myriad of reasons.

gamom
this just hit me like a ton of bricks

Cindy said her dog(s) were sleepier than normal

OMG! :sick:

Banjerific
Cindy's work emails will come back, Gentiva is subject to HIPPA, which requires maintaining records for much longer than 3 years...

cloud9

:eek::eek::eek:

SurfieTX
Having not followed the case, chlorophyll makes sense since CA testified a LOT about their passion for gardening.

AND, the jurors (a nurse and 2 IT guys) are going to KNOW it is total BS! that the company doesn't know passwords and keep records of the computers used at the hospital.

AND, KC has shown that she liked to go back to the house when she KNEW GA and CA would be gone, which is between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. GA's presence that one "gas can" day surprised the bejezzers out of KC as she was expecting him to be gone.

Don't worry folks, this is a no-brainer - at least to me.

Mosby

Because it would show that she was at work and not at home during the time the searches were done.

hpvdr
I'm sorry to ask this again, the comments are moving at lightening speed and I can't see the answer. Where can I watch the trial so that I see ICA reactions at the same time as the witnesses are testifying.

Thanks so much,

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

Kentjbkent
I want to see SA put on a rebuttal witness who is a Supervisor for Gentiva and want LDB to ask that Supervisor whether or not employees are told to FALSIFY work records by not recording overtime, and by logging an 8 hour day but feeling free to come and go as they please...

I know the answer to that one!!!

MissJames

Very strange.

Very strange ,isn't it?
Too bad Mock juror can't read CA's depo. :seeya:

I am tying so hard not to say I told you so,to my fellow posters :iamashamed:

stilettos
06-23-2011, 03:54 PM
CA is going to blame every inconsistent and/or contradictory statement she's made on her "medication". Shameful Cindy, just shameful. :rolleyes:

Yep...and I am gonna spontaneously combust if I watch her do it...I have never in my entire life heard of such from people...I knew that there were evil people becuase of my own life history, but this takes the dam* cake. Send her to jail...she won't have all the answers there...Big Bertha might take a likin' to old CA.

jojomonkey
Are there E-Pass records for that time period in March for Cindy? OR cell pings?

If not now, there will be soon. The SA are going to skewer her with facts.

rolltideroll
Can the computer experts tell what date the search history was deleted?

kantoo

I'm thinking that is why LDB was holding her head in her hands while reading this morning's first sidebar, because before court started she spoke to the A's and then got a note from their attorney...

RR0004
Did Cindy's testimony just open doors for
1 Check fraud charges
2 Stain in trunk?
TIA
Was the stain they cut out in the area she showed (unsurely)?

PS- nice of her to smirk at LDB!

cluciano63
My fear is...that the jury is seeing this whole family as a pack of liars and may well buy into a cover-up story, incest or not...

TiaM
HERE is why I KNOW Cindy is lying.

THere is NO WAY that Casey was going to leave her private profile up for her parents to use. Casey had many secrets on there. She sent emails and im's that she would NOT want her parents to see. She had the browser history which would show she was home on the computer and NOT at 'work.' She had mypace messages talking to Amy about her moving into the house soon. NO WAY Casey would want anyone to see her private profile. Cindy is flat out LYING.

BBM

Her lips were moving....

dog.gone.cute
Just Listening to Bill Scheafer during break ... :great:

He was just saying that OCSO is probably checking Cindy's work records right now ... :great:

:great:

mck16
Why hasn't she gone back to work? tia

Cubby
I wonder how many of CA's patients she saw on the days in question (3/17 and 3/21? iirc) will come forward to the SA and say yes, I had such and such a medical treatment that day and CA was MY NURSE at the time in question.... AND give permission for the state to have their medical records.

If I were one of CA's patients on either day I would certainly do that myself!

chicklet
I wonder if KC used tabs like I do. Right now I have about 10 tabs open. Did they even have that in 2008? If she did and it shows Myspace logged into on one tab and the searches on another that would be damning.

Multiple tabs being open really mean nothing, though. With any shared computer people in the family jump on and open a new tab to check mail and what not when another family member gets up to use the bathroom or get a drink or make a phone call, etc. My family does that every day. Even though most people here think CA is lying she could very well be telling the truth.

my2sense

Thanks so much,

first link in my signature

Mendara
I hope and pray that a work employee at cindys job comes forward with emails from
Cindy at those times and can remember Cindy at work at a meeting
I pray

gamom
I am calming down as I realize, CA has been lying for KC for years!! The state had to be expecting this. They knew she would lie, to think she would tell the truth would have been a surprise for them. Don't worry, they had 3 years to prepare for this.

Soulmagent
Of course Cindy denied leaving the pool ladder up, that would put the blame on her..Casey did learn how to lie, just like Cindy.
They are all liars and just cannot be believe one word that comes out of any of their mouths.!!!

So now the jury finds them self in a position if they believe her to be lying ,nothing is to be believed . What do you do?

Did she leave the ladder out? Did she do the searches? Can she in her emotional medicated depressed state not handle taking responsibility for it?

The burden of this case is really on the jury.

grandmaj
B. Sheffer saying he is sure investigators are out now trying to find anything at Cindy's work which would rebut Cindy's testimony that she was home.

JusticeSeeker1960
If the defense had CA's testimony in their pocket, why was it soo important for JB to try and discredit all the forensic evidence?? He would have put her on the stand FIRST.

As far as the computer history at work...most all companies have their servers backed up. Ours was backed up in the office and also backed up off site in case of fire or another type disaster (hurricanes, ightning stikes, etc).

The jury has also heard CA on the 911 tape regarding the smell in the *damn* car. IMO, the jury IS AWARE that CA is lying.

All JMO

Agreed!

What'sThatClue
I thought GA looked upset today, maybe mad. Now I know why. He's feeling those bus wheels.

HotButteredGrits
06-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Here's my question ... LBD read out a lot of other terms that we searched and Cindy denied them. Were these terms all searched within the same time frame they were discussing? In other words, how can she say she looked up some terms and not the others all in one sitting. And weren't there FB and MySpace results at those same times?

Perjury anyone?

Mosby
OMG! :sick:

Oh yes, maybe someone was using the dogs to experiment with chloroform.

cloud9
I am just so angry at CA and so heartbroken for Caylee!!!!!

RR0004
Can the computer experts tell what date the search history was deleted?
I thought that it was 6/16.

nitasch
BBM.

I can only imagine that with the items ICA kept on her acct (photos etc) she would switch users after she was done using computer.

My childrens computers all have two accounts, one for them, one for me, mine is password protected and I am set as the administrator, they are set up as users without administrator access and without passwords..

goldleaf
I think our reaction is the normal reaction of decent, caring people horrified by the sight of such pervasive evil. We are seeing evil and deceit on an epic scale and it is offending our sense of decency.

Murphismo
Jean Cesares ! just made a great point.

She said her personal notes show that the chloroform searches were interspersed with FB and Myspace postings.
So that would mean that Casey would have to have been home at the same time as Cindy.

How would that happen? Casey was pretending to be at work at that time.

applause

Athinker2
And didn't defense make that point in their opening statement. It's where KC learned it.

IMHO This is all so twisted, maybe the whole family participated in the alledged abuse of Caylee. This is what Baez is claiming about KC's unusual upbringing.. Also reminds me of the comment KC said in jail to CA along the line "you don't KNOW what my involvement in this is" (not an exact quote)

Jolynna
It was very apparent and obvious that CA was lying. Do you think the jury will see it that way too? Will she be impeached?

There is Cindy's workplace computer hard drive out there.

Plus in public cases like this people have a way of coming forward. If Cindy e-mailed anyone from her WORK COMPUTER on the days in question and those people are like me and do not regularly delete e-mails, Cindy is in trouble.

Eileen730

Yes but u have to let someone know you are leaving AND WHAT TIME they do not just take your word for it.

PassTheMotrin

Thanks so much,

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28323346/detail.html

:)

sorrell skye
I think CA's testimony today makes a good case for why all witnesses need to be sequestered from the courtroom.

nosytrish
I'm hoping most jurors could see that CA was lying to save her daughter BUT they'd also keep in mind the fact that any one of them could have researched ways to kill someone, that looks terrible on the whole family and puts thoughts into their heads that they're all sneaky, lying, dysfunctional and possibly murderers. At the very least they'd lose credibility to me...every single one of them.

Curious Me
06-23-2011, 03:56 PM
How did the DT have a picture of the trunk from 2000?

Remember LA asking ICA if this was like the last time? Maybe...?

akashana
Me either. I've studied neuropsychology fairly extensively, though I'm no expert, but it's certainly one of my favorite topics of study. My understanding of how we know now memory works means this is utter bull...memories get LESS reliable as one goes along, not better. Also, any memories of events which happened while on drugs that cause memory problems would mean permanent memory problems for those events. You wouldn't suddenly recall them later, because they wouldn't have formed properly in the first place!

I'm so aghast at this blatant return of the old CA!! I had to cancel a work conference call because I'm still shaking and mad as a hornet. :banghead:

MY BOLD

I remember reading about a phenomenon called State-Dependentt Learning, which essentially means that if, for instance, one learned how to play chess while stoned on marijuana, they might not be able to play it again unless they were also stoned at that time. So maybe they need to dose her with whatever meds she was on at the time of her deposition!

LancelotLink
Both March 17 and 21 were Mondays. didn't CA say they had staff meetings on Mondays?

mitzi
I actually just got done throwing up my lunch...I am crying and feeling heartsick. I do NOT want KC to get away with this, but I really, really want Cindy arrested for obstruction of justice, perjury, any damn thing they can get her on. I AM LIVID!

QueenD
I am hoping there is an office manager or administrative assistant at Gentiva who did what I would have done had I had that position - save everything related to CA for now and forever - for the sake of the case and in case CA or anyone else came back to sue Gentiva. I am an office manager and you can bet your bottom dollar her files would be in our secure location.

Ditto here. Also she could open a can of Labor Law worms also about the company didn't want her to show OT hours on her card. That is a no-no with the Stat of FL to ask someone even salary not to show certain hours on your time card.

susan1122
I am done with this case.

Because of this case I am going to change my major from Criminal Justice to Psychology.

I understand why....but we probably need someone like you in Criminal Justice. Need more justice - less criminal.

Bon
I was out shopping and got the tweet from Vinnie..
I am so sick right now I cannot stand it........she did it, she turned on Caylee and lied for Casey....incredible!!! And wait, I'll bet my house GA does the same thing.The three of them are going to fall on the sword for her.................................
I'm just devastated, there are no words right now.............now I fear she really will walk out of that court rm a free woman....

Kentjbkent
The events of the last 24 hours make PERFECT sense to me now!

I suddenly understand Lippman's reasoning and motive in statement last night.

I suddenly understand Lippman's announcement of press conference AFTER court today.

I CERTAINLY understand now HOW and WHY Jean C got the "exclusive" news last night that CA WOULD be testifying today....

And most importantly, I now understand exactly WHY CA testified the way she did....

Does she REALLY believe she can try to play both sides of the fence? REALLY???????

ZsaZsa

If she has timed entries on her work computer that blows her story out of the water.
I bet they keep all their documentation for years, being medical records....

KenoshaKid
Cell phone pings, IPass records, work emails will help prove her wrong. Also, the searches for neck breaking, ruptured spleen etc, were done seconds apart, were they not? So were they jumping up and down like whack a moles at the computer each doing their searches? I think not. Cindy is going down like a <fill in the blank>.

kelian36

WHAT???? :banghead::loser::sick:

Cherry Baby
CA's scenerio doesn't play. She would look up medical stuff at home because Gentiva limited their internet access? Isn't this the woman that would show photos internet style to her co-workers? Also - even at our company which is also health based (insurance) there is no access to FB or My Space or a couple other sites - but everything else is open per the internet so we can search for the latest in let's say gall bladder surgery stats or the new RX's out there. She's not telling the truth...working at Gentiva in her capacity she'd have to have the same access that someone like I have, in order to research her cases.

RR0004
I wonder how many of CA's patients she saw on the days in question (3/17 and 3/21? iirc) will come forward to the SA and say yes, I had such and such a medical treatment that day and CA was MY NURSE at the time in question.... AND give permission for the state to have their medical records.

She was office manager...not directly seeing patients IIRC.

What'sThatClue
06-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Yes but u have to let someone know you are leaving AND WHAT TIME they do not just take your word for it.

And why was this so important that CA had to leave work to look it up?

deelytful1
I want to see SA put on a rebuttal witness who is a Supervisor for Gentiva and want LDB to ask that Supervisor whether or not employees are told to FALSIFY work records by not recording overtime, and by logging an 8 hour day but feeling free to come and go as they please...

I know the answer to that one!!!

Yup... will definitely make her look like the liar she is!!

Tulessa

Thanks so much,

Links in my siggy. Casey Cam bolded in black.

cluciano63
Both March 17 and 21 were Mondays. didn't CA say they had staff meetings on Mondays?

21st was a Friday...

Lexiintoronto
Why hasn't she gone back to work? tia

She was on/has been on disability I believe

jojomonkey
I hope and pray that a work employee at cindys job comes forward with emails from
Cindy at those times and can remember Cindy at work at a meeting
I pray

Most meetings include someone who takes the minutes and records who is in attendance. I worked at a hospital and took meeting minutes. I hope that was the case with her employer as well.

Jolynna
Any of Cindy's co-workers could remember Cindy being AT work on the questioned days also.

Cindy has left her fanny out hanging.

Just like O.J. did when he said he wouldn't wear those ugly shoes.

cloud9
I am calming down as I realize, CA has been lying for KC for years!! The state had to be expecting this. They knew she would lie, to think she would tell the truth would have been a surprise for them. Don't worry, they had 3 years to prepare for this.

Exactly! And I think that's why LDB has been so quiet and looks as if she's been contemplating and waiting for this day!

TiaM

Thanks so much,

Look on the first page of the thread - there are links in several of the posts.

Member search Tulessa also - look at one of her posts - I know for sure she has almost all of them

Amster
I give up. Bill S. saying even if the SA finds out that CA was at work and is lying.....the judge might not let it in....because the SA should have anticipated that CA would lie. Justice system?? I think not....not for victims.

JusticeSeeker1960
I don't think Bombshell is going to be a big enough word for NG tonight. CA was an atom bombshell.

LOL, Nancy may blow up tonight....that'll be the bombshell!

Linda7NJ
#1 Parents of murder suspects rarely, if ever say...my child did it...break out the needle.

#2 Thanks to Jose's opening statement the jury got to see Cindy on the rare occasion she faced reality.

The jury will fully understand her parents plight. It's not gonna matter a wit in the end.

I STILL will not bash Cindy or George. Denial has got to be a hell of a lot better to live in than their reality.

kelian36
The events of the last 24 hours make PERFECT sense to me now!

I suddenly understand Lippman's reasoning and motive in statement last night.

I suddenly understand Lippman's announcement of press conference AFTER court today.

I CERTAINLY understand now HOW and WHY Jean C got the "exclusive" news last night that CA WOULD be testifying today....

And most importantly, I now understand exactly WHY CA testified the way she did....

Does she REALLY believe she can try to play both sides of the fence? REALLY???????

Please share.......Im confusalated.

Marina2
There will be some evidence of CA's physical presence at work those days. Nurses have to document everything, even phone calls made. As a nurse manager, there will be a paper trail/computer evidence of her being at the office. Gentiva employees are already on the state's witness list.

Mountain_Kat
Very strange ,isn't it?
Too bad Mock juror can't read CA's depo. :seeya:

I am tying so hard not to say I told you so,to my fellow posters :iamashamed:

You have NO idea how tempted I am to read it. :banghead:

But no...I'll have to reason this out the same way the real jurors will have to reason this out. Otherwise, I'm not a mock juror, am I?

Bet this jury is as floored as I am, though.

HotButteredGrits
06-23-2011, 03:58 PM
Oh yes, maybe someone was using the dogs to experiment with chloroform.

And were the dogs taught to bury bones just 4"?

EGirl

Thanks so much,

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

select the live blog and it will have 2 screens on the side

concentric
Am really starting to wonder that. BS on WFTV just said this testimony was known by defense months ago so was all this planned out?

Even if they could get Lee to not deny the abuse that would work and he WOULD do it.

The Anthony's loved Caylee but they love Casey more and they seem to be fine going off the edge of a cliff here if there is chance she won't fall.

IMO -

That is the reason why they didn't flinch a muscle when accusations in the DT OS went down about GA molesting KC, GA covering up the supposed drowning, etc. It looked on their faces that it was painful to hear at the moment, but they knew that it was all in the name of saving their darling baby girl, KC. And isn't it appropriate that ICA is wearing baby pink today? She's reborn.

SCWldneart
I have no doubt CA came across to the jury as a mother who is desperate to keep her daughter from being found guilty of 1st degree murder.

Momma Hen
I cannot keep up with all the posts... did anyone else notice Biaz hiding a smirk behind a cup while LDB was cross exam CA? So dang unprofessional.

I feel like that horse icon...beat up after CA threw everyone who wants justice under the bus. JB, her lawyer or someone else has advised she won't be in much trouble for lying so she let loose.

2door73chevy

Thanks so much,

Link in my siggie :)

KenoshaKid
There is Cindy's workplace computer hard drive out there.

Plus in public cases like this people have a way of coming forward. If Cindy e-mailed anyone from her WORK COMPUTER on the days in question and those people are like me and do not regularly delete e-mails, Cindy is in trouble.

Or even a phone call she may have had with a client. Maybe KC called her from home. Wouldn't that reign supreme. :innocent:

ami
Multiple tabs being open really mean nothing, though. With any shared computer people in the family jump on and open a new tab to check mail and what not when another family member gets up to use the bathroom or get a drink or make a phone call, etc. My family does that every day. Even though most people here think CA is lying she could very well be telling the truth.

They would have to have been repeatedly jumping up from the computer and the other one sitting down seconds later, one after another, continuously, for almost an hour. Does your family do that?

ZsaZsa

Ys, I noticed that too. She said in her last testimony that Mondays were always long days for her, and she usually left around 6pm.

Bon
I actually just got done throwing up my lunch...I am crying and feeling heartsick. I do NOT want KC to get away with this, but I really, really want Cindy arrested for obstruction of justice, perjury, any damn thing they can get her on. I AM LIVID!

I so feel your pain.....I'm crushed!
You can literally get away with murder when everything points to you.just lie :(

mistermissy
Okay, I am reading the case documents, and Cindy's Gentiva timecards are included. She is lying about never going over 40 hours a week. In a two month period, she worked over 40 hours every week, except one, which is noted at 36 hours. Big Lie. Gotcha!

cluciano63
How is anyone from her work expected to remember for sure a Friday afternoon more than three years ago? Something big and verifiable would have had to have happened on that day...

magiemay
Well with the shovel and the dog issues and the list goes on and on I would get rid of that bamboo, It sure seems to keep following the whole family again and again

Ssejors
We can be mad at CA or Great full that she opened up a can of worms

IE the Check fraud and the stain.

that and i new think those poor yorkies were testing chloroform concoctions...

Searchfortruth
The state will clear this up with My Space, FB use before/after the searches, cell pings, Cindy's work computer and coworker testimony. I also believe the computer guys can re search the copy they have of the hard drive for those Chlorophyll searches (if there were any).

Jolynna

She did.

I wonder if anybody took notes during the staff meetings?

indicat
:maddening:HERE is why I KNOW Cindy is lying.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! As she was testifing my 19 year old son was sitting here (as I was swearing up a storm and blood pressure was sky high) and we talked about this. They all want their privacy and freak out even if we look over their shoulder while on the computer (which we do anyway) and they are nothing like ICA. With all the lies she had going on, ya right she just left her profile up!!!! :maddening: I'm so disgusted, I can't stand it.

watchinginky
JA just received a text message....hopefully it's something good!

twall
06-23-2011, 03:59 PM

CA did not tend to patients on March 2008. She had an administrative position, sat at a desk all day.