PDA

View Full Version : 2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

txsvicki
06-23-2011, 10:14 PM
I suppose Cindy could have been searching to make sure that chorophyll won't cause side effects in a dog, but how she got from a sleepy little dog eating plants to algae in seaweeds forming chloroform needs explaining. Maybe she has tried to recreate something. When I enter "is manufactured chloroform green" into google the first site that comes up is Wikipedia Chloroform with a search paragraph talking about certain seaweeds producing algae and chloroform. I tried entering several other phrases and simply chloroform to see if that comes up, and the same Wikipedia didn't show up as a result.

Purple Iris
06-23-2011, 10:14 PM
say who the friend was because of attorney client privilege which has to rank up there with the most ridiculous and incriminating things I've ever heard as there is no legal reason to hide the identity of a friend who had an accident unless there was no friend and no accident and so the silence speaks volumes about the veracity of her testimony.

Cindy's getting her lies mixed up with her daughter's.

Intermezzo
06-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Not to mention, if Cindy was at home for personal reasons, she would have taken vacation leave (which would have been reflected on her time card). She said she had 6 weeks of vacation time. Her time card would not have shown she was at work if she wasn't there....not even for a salaried employee. I understand she said she worked OT, but she wouldn't have had OT if she took 2 days off from work that week.

I don't ever remember reading in her depo's that she searched for chloroform...chlorophyll, yes...chloroform, no!

March 17 2008 was a Monday

Cindy said Mondays were busy at work
She would go in early and they usually had meetings on mondays and would be home later than usual

IMO she is lying about being the one to conduct those computer searches

Aedrys
06-23-2011, 10:16 PM
I've only gotton to page 5 on this, and probably won't go any further.

I really can't see how anyone would be surprised at todays turn of events.
So she gets up on the stand the first week and lets it roll.
Once she regained her composure, she has sat silently in the back, madly taking notes with her head buried in her notebook.

I'm as disgusted as the rest of you are, don't get me wrong, but I am not surprised one bit. I wasn't ready to put my guard down on either one of them.

Now, as far as Grandma Shirley goes, let's not forget that Cindy visited her prior to her interview with LE, that everyone thought was so cute, etc. {whisking around the house looking for a lost cat, offering coffee, etc}
What I remember from Grandma Shirley's LE interview is her remark that she hoped Cindy wouldn't be angry with her for the things that she said.
You don't think that Cindy coached her mother??
There was *talk* at one time, that Cindy had gone to her mother that any talk of Casey was strickly off limits if they were going to continue a relationship.

Not meaning to anger anyone, or make light of everyone's feelings here, but I just don't see how so many were so easily duped.
Maybe my age and being cynical in regards to some things have held me back on this topic.

Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me.
Cindy is a burner, and always has been and we all have seen it first hand, over and over and over.
And, it still isn't over.

I do hope that the state is busy right now getting their ducks in a straight row for round 2.

For me, I guess I was still a bit gullible. I guess I had a need deep inside to believe that the A's had finally seen the light. I had a need to believe Casey was the only evil one of that family. I had a need to believe that Caylee wasn't a sweet lamb surrounded by vicious wolves, that she really was loved by SOMEONE in her immediate family.

I was so wrong it hurts and scares me. Caylee was doomed the moment she was conceived. Part of me is actually glad she's dead because surely she'd grow up from a sweet lamb to a vicious wolf like her immediate family. Now she will be always be innocent and pure, and no one can ever take that from her. The rest of the A's have a special room in hell just for them to burn in for eternity.

My sympathy, my compassion, and my hope for that family is gone. I will not be surprised anymore at any of their antics. I just want to see Justice done for Caylee. I have to keep faith in Justice for Caylee, or I will completely lose my mind.

I have such a bitter taste in my mouth and such sadness in my heart, and I can't seem to get rid of either of them...

RSDhoping for a cure
06-23-2011, 10:16 PM
Does anyone know if it's possible to retrieve cell phone pings after 3 years?

butwhatif?
06-23-2011, 10:18 PM
No suprise that Cindy lied remember she destroyed evidence by cleaning the car that smelled liked a dead body..

BBM-
I'm not being snarky, but this is something that is posted often. What evidence is there that she cleaned the car? Is there a link, or is this just speculation?
I know she said she removed some things from the car, put the dryer sheets in there, and wiped it down with her hand, but I wouldn't call that cleaning...especially for the OCD Anthonys.

On a separate note, I'm confused/curious as to why she would admit to searching for chloroform, acetone, hydrogen peroxide, but not the neck
-breaking, shovel, household weapons.

If she's trying to cover for ICA why not claim she made ALL of those searches? :waitasec:
Wonder if LA or GA will take the fall for those searches?

I might just perch myself on the fence for a while till we hear more. :fence:
JMO

RSDhoping for a cure
06-23-2011, 10:18 PM
March 17 2008 was a Monday

Cindy said Mondays were busy at work
She would go in early and they usually had meetings on mondays and would be home later than usual

IMO she is lying about being the one to conduct those computer searches

Another thing, March 17th is also St. Patricks day. This may be a good way to refresh the memory of some co-workers.

SMK
06-23-2011, 10:19 PM
For me, I guess I am still a bit gullible. I guess I had a need deep inside to believe that the A's had finally seen the light. I had a need to believe Casey was the only evil one of that family. I had a need to believe that Caylee wasn't a sweet lamb surrounded by vicious wolves, that she really was loved by SOMEONE in her immediate family.

I was so wrong it hurts and scares me. Caylee was doomed the moment she was conceived. Part of me is actually glad she's dead because surely she'd grow up from a sweet lamb to a vicious wolf like her immediate family. Now she will be always be innocent and pure, and no one can ever take that from her. The rest of the A's have a special room in hell just for them to burn in for eternity.

My sympathy, my compassion, and my hope for that family is gone. I will not be surprised anymore at any of their antics. I just want to see Justice done for Caylee. I have to keep faith in Justice for Caylee or I will completely lose my mind.
Yes. And I think when you look at CA and GA and review much of what has gone on at various times in the past 3 years, you have to see that Casey did not get the way she is all by herself. She was once little like Caylee, too.

Desdemona
06-23-2011, 10:20 PM
I had heard about the one stain being there from when they bought the car, early on.I do not believe Cindy told the truth about the stain having been there when they bought the car.

George, the obsessive car-detailer guy (who would arguably be familiar with the stain status of all the Anthony vehicles), told FBI agent Scott Bolin that the basketball-sized stain in the Pontiac was new, and he was very concerned upon discovering it when he picked up the car from the tow yard. George specifically stated that the smell of decomposition came directly from this new stain, and was distinctly different than the smell from the bag of trash. He described exactly where in the trunk he saw this new stain, and the fact that it was in a different spot than the trash bag had been sitting.

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf
(Starting around page 73)

3 SB: So, you saw a stain in the trunk?
4 GA: Yeah. Probably about the size of a basketball maybe just a little bit... not., not
5 completely circular.

---

ETA: Written before reading here that Cindy identified a different stain as pre-existing... See 27:00 mark in video posted by Melanie: http://www.wftv.com/video/28336459/index.html

RSDhoping for a cure
06-23-2011, 10:21 PM
BBM-
On a separate note, I'm confused/curious as to why she would admit to searching for chloroform, acetone, hydrogen peroxide, but not the neck
-breaking, shovel, household weapons.

If she's trying to cover for ICA why not claim she made ALL of those searches? :waitasec:
Wonder if LA or GA will take the fall for those searches?

I might just perch myself on the fence for a while till we hear more. :fence:
JMO

snipped for space...

The chloroform was the SAO's way of showing premeditation. Chloroform was found in the trunk.

Melanie
06-23-2011, 10:21 PM
This is so worth re-watching. One of those clips that gets better with time.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28336459/index.html

Cindy Anthony Testimony!

Mel

crucibelle
06-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Remember... she was salaried. My wife is salaried as a teacher, and if she doesn't go in, she still gets paid as if she did, and it doesn't list it as PTA/Sick or anything specific about it on the pay stubs, unless she has no PTO left. Three year old data may be gone, along with the computers they were using then... I'd bet a usb mouse they've replaced their system workstations since she worked there.

The company HQ could still have a backup, however... I think that is why LDB mentioned it. The individual "branches" (for lack of a better word) probably don't have a backup, but I'd be willing to bet that HQ does. That's the way things were done at the company I used to work for. Also, if Cindy did anything having to do with a patient on those days, at the particular times in question, that would probably still be in the patient records.

cluciano63
06-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Mark E. said something on the Joy B. show about the state being out of luck as far as Cindy's testimony goes...that they can't get evidence in now that was available at the time, i.e. in Aug 2008....anyone else hear that?

Etilema
06-23-2011, 10:23 PM
I do not believe Cindy told the truth about the stain having been there when they bought the car.

George, the obsessive car-detailer guy (who would arguably be familiar with the stain status of all the Anthony vehicles), told FBI agent Scott Bolin that the basketball-sized stain in the Pontiac was new, and he was very concerned upon discovering it when he picked up the car from the tow yard. George specifically stated that the smell of decomposition came directly from this new stain, and was distinctly different than the smell from the bag of trash. He described exactly where in the trunk he saw this new stain, and the fact that it was in a different spot than the trash bag had been sitting.

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

4 GA: Yeah. Probably about the size of a basketball maybe just a little bit... not., not
5 completely circular.

Excellent point. It was an obvious, jaw-dropping lie.

SoCalSleuth
06-23-2011, 10:23 PM
And thank you. I just got released by the moderator to speak. Mendz at least has the link to help out here.

I can tell that LDB separated her questions. She was confirming that Cindy was not committing perjury. She asked the questions "as if" it was a bombshell. Sounds good for defense, but you can't always show your hand. Cindy was asked about the stain and answered only for the one she knew of. The Pros can use the old stain vs. new stain against ICA.

The deposition was for Chlorophyll and the misspelling of Chloroform. Confirmed by LDB (silently). She NEVER ONCE said March 21st. That's smart. Did you search for "how to make chloroform?" and all the others were confirmation that Cindy didn't lie. Even Joy Behar is still going on how Cindy changed her story. She did not change it. Someone tell the news reporter to leave the Family Lawyer alone. Even he keeps saying that. He isn't lying.

I'm not following either of your posts. Could you splain it to me like I'm a 4 year old please--I hate when I don't get something! TIA!

LancelotLink
06-23-2011, 10:24 PM
I must be one of the few who "don't get it" when all these talking heads say they get it, she loves her daughter. Since when is it OK to lie on a witness stand? That just cannot be OK for the judicial system to work.

I also am thinking Cindy has made a deal with herself: she won't cover anymore for Casey's guilt, but she will say anything to help avoid the death penalty (in this case, she will help cover premeditation as one of the requirements for Murder 1).

All JMO

JMO

They want an "exclusive."

Solomisskitty
06-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Ya'll don't flog me okay? But, I do see how CA's playing Mama Bear here. Nothing is going to bring her grandbaby back, the grandbaby who lived with her in her house, who she loved dearly and spoiled with everything she could afford. She always knew KC could not provide for the child, so CA did all she and GA could. She knew KC was a liar, wanted to party at her age, too young to raise a child, BUT when the baby was gone for a month, who was she to question that when the baby was with the legal age mother? CA knows who's guilty, but the mother love won't let her indict her daughter even now. She's lost her grandbaby, there's nothing she can do about that, and she will do or say Anything to keep from loosing her daughter as well.

Do I agree? No. BUT, I cannot judge another's family dynamics when it comes to keeping a child, regardless of age or horrendous guilt, alive and this child is KC.

Rant over. xxoo

4realtho
06-23-2011, 10:25 PM
I must be one of the few who "don't get it" when all these talking heads say they get it, she loves her daughter. Since when is it OK to lie on a witness stand? That just cannot be OK for the judicial system to work.

I also am thinking Cindy has made a deal with herself: she won't cover anymore for Casey's guilt, but she will say anything to help avoid the death penalty (in this case, she will help cover premeditation as one of the requirements for Murder 1).

All JMO

JMO

There is nothing wrong with CA loving ICA but why must she stop loving Caylee to do so? Any grandmother would want the person that murdered their grandchild in such a shocking way to pay for what they did. Applying duct tape to the childs face, tripple bagging her, throwing her in the trunk of a car and leaving her their for days then finally tossing her in the woods is absolutely horrible. And after knowing what Caylee went through, CA has proven that she is just as sick as ICA because she is trying to derail the justice that her own grandchild deserves.

crucibelle
06-23-2011, 10:27 PM
I wouldn't count on it... the DT did pretty darned good whacking the search evidence.

Good thing the search evidence does not make or break the case. There is still a ton of other evidence that points to ICA, the baby killer. The search evidence isn't even needed to prove premeditation -- the three pieces of duct tape wrapped around Caylee's mouth and nose proves that one just as well, if not better.

Chilly Willy
06-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Excellent point. It was an obvious, jaw-dropping lie.

I'm sorry, what was an obvious lie? That George said there was a new smelly stain? Or that Cindy said there was a stain in the trunk previously but that it was not in the same place as the new stain?

LinasK
06-23-2011, 10:28 PM
Not that I'm trying to defend Cindy, but most hospitals I've worked in do restrict the internet, and monitor employees usage.
F.Y.I., Gentiva is not a hospital, it is a Home Health Agency, basically an office to coordinate doing Home Health out of...

Hisimage
06-23-2011, 10:28 PM
I'm not following either of your posts. Could you splain it to me like I'm a 4 year old please--I hate when I don't get something! TIA!

If you go back further a bit there is a link and if you scroll to the 17th march, 2008 you might understand. I'd reply with the post accept I can't get back there. .... hmmm let me try it again in the next.

Intermezzo
06-23-2011, 10:30 PM
I think they have her text messages and I think someone asked her to go out but she said she could not. No babysitter. At least I think that is what I read. Hope someone can back me up on that. jmo

I will back you up lamchop
iirc i remember reading Casey wanted to go out on St patty's day( Monday March 17, 2008) was upset that she could not
cindy testified that mondays were busy and that she would go in early and she would be home late, around 7pm due to meetings.

imo March 2008 is an important month
add to the above that cindy closed her bank account in march 2008 and casey no longer had access to cindys money
cindy and casey IMO must have had some heated discussions over casey stealing money from cindy and cindy had enough and closed her bank account
:twocents:

ladylurker
06-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Probably won't help at this point, but this is her old stumbleupon:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/caseyomarie/all/

And a thread on Sinkholes, which is a part of her stumbled-upon sites:
Sinkholes... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69033)

(Please forgive me if this is already covered; I'm playing catch-up...)

OT but i just looked at that, and it looks like the last time she used it was 6/17/08 to look at a ridiculous site of perfectly timed pictures. i dunno why but that seriously irks me, thinking of caylee already going through decomp at the time. :banghead:

I do not believe Cindy told the truth about the stain having been there when they bought the car.

5 completely circular.

i wonder if they will call GA to the stand, have him read his testimony on the stain... that would certainly be quite a pickle for the anthonys to deal with.

seems like such a silly and desperate move by CA today... the state will NOT leave this issue unaddressed (i am eager to see what is presented in their rebuttal phase) and i think this will ultimately hurt her. if she is proven to have lied about it, the jury will wonder WHY it was important enough to commit perjury over and draw conclusions from that. all JMO of course.

ETA: :hug: to aedrys!!!!!!!!! i enjoy your posts and completely understand your emotions. i am also angry and confused and saddened by today.

Hisimage
06-23-2011, 10:32 PM
so, apologies in advance if this was touched on but, my fiance' noticed something about LDB's cross exam of cindy tonight. cindy agreed to all of the searches done on march 17th (acetone, chloroform, peroxide), but denied the searches done on march 21st (HOW TO MAKE chloroform, self-defense, etc.) meaning, LDB knew exactly what she was doing and was not caught off guard but instead is preparing for the rebuttal.
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf
scroll to March 17th, 2008.

Try this link

PMLsmom
06-23-2011, 10:33 PM
What? :gasp: You don't believe that Cindy the RN needed to look up "Internal Injuries" because a friend got in a car accident? Because, you know, how would she really know what those were? Surely you jest.

:cow:

Respectfully BBM - And btw, WHAT friend? Have any of us seen/heard of ANY?

jschaudt
06-23-2011, 10:34 PM

Cindy gave a deposition, and she had to adhere to it to not tell a lie under oath. Her testimony was in line with that. LDB questioned Cindy as if she was lying, but if you stop and remove all thoughts of lying while listening, you will note that Linda asks about the searches on the 17th, and cindy confirms she did it. Then the questions about the searches on the 21st were asked about, and Cindy continued to deny that she had searched for those. The web searches on the 21st were more "darning" for the defense. JB thought he pulled a fast one, but the Prosecution knows that Cindy has not changed her story, and they have to do a rebuttal to clarify to the jury.

I'm sorry I'm never quite clear :banghead:. hopefully Mendz can help out here.:blowkiss:

cyberborg
06-23-2011, 10:35 PM

All JMO

JMO

I think this is what ML is trying to share, in not so many words -- that the A's don't think ICA is innocent but do not want her to face the ultimate penalty. I think we can all agree on LIFE and it meaning LIFE.

crucibelle
06-23-2011, 10:36 PM
wow just wow,sorry I haven't read the thread but the old CA is most definitely
back.Have you guys seen her strut into the courthouse? Gum smacking and determined.Reminded me so much of KC when she was first arrested.
The apple really does not fall far from the tree.They all lie and they are proud of their lies.
The only way I can imagine CA was making those searches is maybe she was looking for ways to kill KC,maybe that's why KC killed Caylee,just like in the infamous Cake video of Caylee's birthday

oh and just like KC she mimics others,all of a sudden she became one of the expert witnesses,explaining brown leaf plant life etc

BBM. I've floated a theory somewhere on this forum about Cindy and Casey possible plotting to kill George, but I know that is waaaay out there and likely not true. :crazy:

Hisimage
06-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Cindy gave a deposition, and she had to adhere to it to not tell a lie under oath. Her testimony was in line with that. LDB questioned Cindy as if she was lying, but if you stop and remove all thoughts of lying while listening, you will note that Linda asks about the searches on the 17th, and cindy confirms she did it. Then the questions about the searches on the 21st were asked about, and Cindy continued to deny that she had searched for those. The web searches on the 21st were more "darning" for the defense. JB thought he pulled a fast one, but the Prosecution knows that Cindy has not changed her story, and they have to do a rebuttal to clarify to the jury.

I'm sorry I'm never quite clear :banghead:. hopefully Mendz can help out here.:blowkiss:

You did a fine job clearing it up. I get it now, My head is still pounding from being so darn angry, but now I get it. LDB did a fantastic job if you ask me.

WillenFan21
so, apologies in advance if this was touched on but, my fiance' noticed something about LDB's cross exam of cindy tonight. cindy agreed to all of the searches done on march 17th (acetone, chloroform, peroxide), but denied the searches done on march 21st (HOW TO MAKE chloroform, self-defense, etc.) meaning, LDB knew exactly what she was doing and was not caught off guard but instead is preparing for the rebuttal.
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf
scroll to March 17th, 2008.

I am confused. Would you be able to explain what you mean?

barrysgirl
IIRC, that is established. The user account for GA and CA has all internet history found in an Explorer cache. The RICO223 (correct me if I' m wrong, don't remember exactly) was ICA's and the internet history is Firefox cached.

Didn't Casey give them the password to the Firefox browser over the phone when she was arrested??

Another thing, if CA really did falsify her time and mentally is unable to work, I wonder if the board of nursing is aware of these issues. Not that I'm saying she should lose her license but I'm jsut wondering if her license is still active after being mentally unable to work. hmmm.. I'm going to look....

JusticeSeeker1960
06-23-2011, 10:39 PM
It makes no sense to me. Why say she searched for chloroform but not for how to make chloroform? Why say she saw a pop up that might have talked about skateboarding at 'break neck speeds" but then deny looking up hand to hand combat or any of the other searches? My thought was that Cindy did the searches on the 17th and Casey did the searches on the 21st, but that does not appear to be what happened. I just don't get the purpose of lying about making half the searches while leave the worst half out there to be used against Casey.

It's not suppose to make sense, just cause reasonable doubt!

TotallyObsessed
If lying on the witness stand, while under oath is ok....then
lying about a job for 2 years is ok
lying about a nanny is ok
stealing money from your good friend and family is ok
killing your daughter/granddaughter is ok

You say tomato, I say tomahto....All in an Anthony's days work.

Hisimage

Look at the post right above your last, hopefully that will help:crazy:

barrysgirl
She still has a nursing license...

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701

Boytwnmom
06-23-2011, 10:41 PM
that if the computer searches were made then she was home. That's not a "memory" of being home at a specific time. In fact, it's not a memory at all.

The first 1:30 of this video is part of what she testified in court. At about the 50sec mark, CA says that she remembers the 21st because of the computer entries.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-26-20110623,0,1426663.story

mydailyopinions
06-23-2011, 10:43 PM

I am understanding- I think.
Question though before I am sure. Were the searches on the 17th done on the User profile? And not Casey's profile?
If so, I am assuming that Cindy did do those searches, and was at home on the 17th (George was off this day) But, in order for Cindy to do these searches, Casey would have logged off of her profile. Cindy admitted that she didn't have to put a password into any profile, but it has been established that Cindy does not know Casey's password.
On to the 21st where the damning searches were done. Were they done on Casey's profile that was password protected? And, don't pass up that on the link above, George and Cindy were at work.

Or,
Cindy has chosen to admit to the searches because she has searched for chlorophyll and it has been known for a while+ remembering a few other searches to keep the defense from blaming George for those searches since he was off of work on the 17th:waitasec:

Did I loose you here?:crazy:

TotallyObsessed
06-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Just compare one thing....

the frumpy frazzed Cindy on the first day of testimony......and the second time she testified as well......
to that freshly cut hair, freshly botoxed forehead evidenced by the evil eyebrows, the tight fitting dress vs. the loose fitting one she had on previously. She was strutting today. Strutting like a proud peacock.

Sickening.

barrysgirl
No suprise that Cindy lied remember she destroyed evidence by cleaning the car that smelled liked a dead body..

And we know now that casey had to have cleaned the heck out of that car too. With them finding a blowfly leg, you know the trunk was covered with bugs while caylee laid back there and decayed. GRRRR I HATE HER EVEN MORE TODAY :banghead:

yllek
YEP - just thinking of IRS requirements!

I own a senior home care company, providing non-medical personal assistance to help seniors live safely at home. Cindy's employer, Gentiva, provides health (medical) home care, so requirements for employees would be even more stringent than for my business. Also, I am located in California which is currently a state that doesn't license/regulate home care, while Florida is regulated and does require a license. I am required to keep all employee time sheet records for 7 years, so Gentiva must have to keep them for at least that long. While most of my employees are hourly caregivers and Cindy appears to have been salaried management, I don't see how reporting that you're working when you are not would be anything but fraud (for which I would terminate immediately).

I don't buy that Cindy was at that home that day anyway, but even if she were, the searches she claims to have been doing weren't work related. Imo, she is either lying now about being at home, or she was lying to her employer about working at home. Even if I were a juror with no knowledge of CA's previous "mistruths", I'd doubt the credibility of her account today.

P.s. Just saw Dr. Drew say he understood and agreed with her explanation about her work records based on his experience in healthcare. (FWIW). Did I miss a reasonable explanation in her testimony? Need to go back and re-read.

KALI
06-23-2011, 10:47 PM
I do think that Cindy has convinced herself, that she did some of these searches.

I don't think that she was intentionally lying on the stand. We, sluthers, are from the outside looking in.

Cindy, is from the inside looking out.

Yes, It is my opinion that-
Cindy, George, Mallory and Lee are in absolute denial-that Kacey could have killed Caylee.

They are in such denial, that they could watch a video of Casey killing Caylee-and they would still not believe it.

I personally, feel VERY sorry for this entire family. I also, feel extra angry towards Inmate Casey Anthony.

Done

xin
06-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Just compare one thing....

the frumpy frazzed Cindy on the first day of testimony......and the second time she testified as well......
to that freshly cut hair, freshly botoxed forehead evidenced by the evil eyebrows, the tight fitting dress vs. the loose fitting one she had on previously. She was strutting today. Strutting like a proud peacock.

Sickening.

Maybe Casey *reached out* to her via Jose.

1tasha
06-23-2011, 10:49 PM
I've only gotton to page 5 on this, and probably won't go any further.

I really can't see how anyone would be surprised at todays turn of events.
So she gets up on the stand the first week and lets it roll.
Once she regained her composure, she has sat silently in the back, madly taking notes with her head buried in her notebook.

I'm as disgusted as the rest of you are, don't get me wrong, but I am not surprised one bit. I wasn't ready to put my guard down on either one of them.

For me it was that I thought there would be some point at which they stopped collaborating in the creation of their own personal nightmares. I really thought incest allegations against--however vaguely stated-- at least their other child would do it.

LancelotLink
06-23-2011, 10:49 PM
I'm confused.
Casey texts Ricardo at 1:09pm, and someone researched chloroform at 13:43 (is this central time or eastern time?) which was seen on Ricardo's MS page. And CA is worried that the defense is somehow gonna pin this search on George?

Tuffy
06-23-2011, 10:50 PM
The company HQ could still have a backup, however... I think that is why LDB mentioned it. The individual "branches" (for lack of a better word) probably don't have a backup, but I'd be willing to bet that HQ does. That's the way things were done at the company I used to work for. Also, if Cindy did anything having to do with a patient on those days, at the particular times in question, that would probably still be in the patient records.

Or if she emailed someone, or helped someone, and they noted it. I think she managed the visiting nurses at Gentiva. In the medical field things are documented excessively.

Cindy's work hours were released with discovery documents long ago, showing that she not only worked that day, but she put in OT. She supposedly worked 10 hours.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/06.pdf

Page 13

Wendy101
06-23-2011, 10:51 PM
Is Gentiva going to come and testify about Cindy telling the world that the executives ASK their employees to LIE on their time cards? Is her supervisor going to say that YES, she might have filled in and signed an employees time card for her? That is a big fat NO NO, especially in a medical office.

Cindy just threw her boss and her entire company under the bus. And I do not think they are going to ignore that testimony. I have a feeling they are now going to go that extra mile to dig out whatever evidence the SA needs to show Cindy's real hours that day.

Starting to wonder ABOUT CA's hours of in June??

mydailyopinions
Right now, I am going to swallow my anger from today and give Cindy one last chance.

She did not lie today on the stand, and I am in complete agreement with jschaudt.

Baez will try to impeach Cindy saying she lied, when in fact she didn't lie, it was just the brilliance of the State Attorney doing the questioning that stumped Baez up.

Lord, I hope that is right anyways!

None the less, I do believe that LDB established during this testimony (after watching it for the 3rd time today and removing all thoughts of Cindy lying), that Casey was the only one who could have done the damning searches on the 21st.

mendz

can i point you to jschaudt post#777 above? apparently i'm not always that clear either lol

Boytwnmom
06-23-2011, 10:52 PM
that she worked late/long hours on Mondays. These people aren't even "good" liars.

Or if she emailed someone, or helped someone, and they noted it. I think she managed the visiting nurses at Gentiva. In the medical field things are documented excessively.

Cindy's work hours were released with discovery documents long ago, showing that she not only worked that day, but she put in OT. She supposedly worked 10 hours.

Page 13

JulieR
If lying on the witness stand, while under oath is ok....then
lying about a job for 2 years is ok
lying about a nanny is ok
stealing money from your good friend and family is ok
killing your daughter/granddaughter is ok

You say tomato, I say tomahto....All in an Anthony's days work.

That was the best.......the apple don't fall far from the tree.

angeldust
Didn't Casey give them the password to the Firefox browser over the phone when she was arrested??

Another thing, if CA really did falsify her time and mentally is unable to work, I wonder if the board of nursing is aware of these issues. Not that I'm saying she should lose her license but I'm jsut wondering if her license is still active after being mentally unable to work. hmmm.. I'm going to look....

she did barrysgirl she just gave them a different version of the real one :)

JusticeSeeker1960
06-23-2011, 10:53 PM
that if the computer searches were made then she was home. That's not a "memory" of being home at a specific time. In fact, it's not a memory at all.

Doesn't sound like a memory, sounds like a confession.....

strawberry
06-23-2011, 10:55 PM
I don't have the stomach to watch the testimony: Did LDB ask CA what the name of the friend who got in the car accident was (cough..zfg)? I would have.

Solomisskitty
06-23-2011, 10:56 PM
That was the best.......the apple don't fall far from the tree.

Respectfully, I disagree.

I have seen the apple fall within the orchard but VERY far from the tree in my lifetime.

Tuffy
06-23-2011, 10:56 PM
Respectfully BBM - And btw, WHAT friend? Have any of us seen/heard of ANY?

Zanny the Nanny? :floorlaugh:

barrysgirl
06-23-2011, 10:57 PM
she did barrysgirl she just gave them a different version of the real one :)

Oh, so she didn't even give them the real one?? Why am I not suprised? :banghead:

A_News_Junkie
I think I better wait till the weekend to really read this thread as I really like it here at WS. But, one thing that actually just dawned on me is that cindy wore PURPLE TODAY. HOW DARE SHE? Another smack in Caylee's face, IMHO.

bonjoviblonde

My sister also noticed this and brought up something else. She says Cindy didn't admit to any searches for the 21st and both her and George were working that day so it had to be Casey. She says that George was off on the 17th and maybe Cindy wasn't lying for Casey today but was lying for George so the defense can't try to blame the searches on him for that day since he wasn't at work. Now I have no clue if George was off that day. I don't have time to research it but maybe some of you know if he was or not.

I was furious with Cindy today and I still am, but this made me wonder just a wee bit.

katydid23
Gentiva is a home health company. What she would have done would have been in charge of the patient's coumadin clinic. The home nurses draw the blood weekly and the RN in the office changes their doses.

I do not see how Cindy could have been playing fast and loose with the truth about her employment hours if she was working on a Medical Trial. That is so exacting and specific. Every single detail needs to be recorded and verified. It makes me think that the SA is going to be able to find some kind of records to tell them if she was there or not.

And since Cindy was so willing to PUBLICLY, on the record and under oath, accuse her employers of illegally forging employee signatures and personnel time cards---they are going to cooperate, imo.

jschaudt
06-23-2011, 10:58 PM
You did a fine job clearing it up. I get it now, My head is still pounding from being so darn angry, but now I get it. LDB did a fantastic job if you ask me.

Notice that LDB @ 12 minutes asks specifically about March 17th. Confirms March 17th, and never pushed the March 21st date. She states the date once.

Then, at 18 minutes she confirms Chlorophyll. Denies "how to make Chloroform" in the deposition and todays testimony. That is not a lie.

At 20:40 LDB asks about "how to make" again to confirm that she is not lying. They know what was typed and what was recommended spelling from the search HTML stuff.

Self defense, household, neck breaking, shovel, was the 21st.... then March 17th Inhalation, alcohol, acetone, peroxide, hydrogen peroxide,. Those were all asked in proper groups, but again, March 21st was never said again by LDB. Then she asks further for making weapons, chloroform habit,

Prosecution confirmed she did not lie. The "Chloro2" and maybe the "druglibrary" were the only 2 overlapping sites that Cindy might have visited.

Then with the trunk, they were sure to point out that Cindy knows of the Stain on marker B only. The "body stain" is new to the car. (Sorry to restate that Mods, I'm just clarifying for someone else.)

But of course, JB only asks about the password and computer access on re-direct. He confirms that the Chloroform is "nothing new". hehehe.... too bad, so sad JB.:crazy:

LinasK
06-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Am I looking at the right company? The only references I can find to Gentiva and health care is a home health and hospice service provider...
Yes, that's Gentiva- I used to work for them.

WillenFan21
06-23-2011, 10:59 PM

Thank you! for this!! I didn't understand it but your post helped a lot. Man LDB should be given a medal!

JusticeSeeker1960
06-23-2011, 11:00 PM
I think I better wait till the weekend to really read this thread as I really like it here at WS. But, one thing that actually just dawned on me is that cindy wore PURPLE TODAY. HOW DARE SHE? Another smack in Caylee's face, IMHO.

Yeah, I mentioned that earlier today...

ladylurker
06-23-2011, 11:01 PM

so to clarify... here is what i think you mean, tell me if i am right.

cindy testified today to doing the searches on march 17 for the following: google search for "chloraform" "alcohol" "acetone" "peroxide"
wikipedia search for "inhalation" "chloroform" "alcohol" "acetone" "peroxide" "hydrogen peroxide" and "death"

however, in cross after being asked about specific terms by LDB basically testified that she did NOT do the searches on march 21st for the following:
google searches for "shovel" "neck breaking" "household weapons" "self defense" "how to make chloroform" and Wikipedia search for "shovel"; also searches on blogspot.com, sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for "making weapons out of household products," "chloroform habit," "chloroform" "how to make chloroform" and "chloro2"

we know from records that george was proven to be at work that day. and cindy said she did not search "how to make chloroform" but rather just "chloroform". and she did not cop to searching for "neck breaking" either, just mentions seeing it - but someone on the computer searched for it, if not cindy. so cindy didn't search for any of the march 21st items, and george was at work. so, logic would extend that casey is the one to do the searches on march 21st. and THOSE searches are the ones that tie into premeditation (she wasn't just researching chloroform, she was researching HOW TO MAKE chloroform, plus all those other SUPER HINKY searches).

did i get it right? if so... i feel much better about all this! thanks for making this point!!! this really cheered me up! :rocker:

i'd be curious to know about what your timesheet documentation was like while you worked for them, if you want to share!

GeekyGirl
F.Y.I., Gentiva is not a hospital, it is a Home Health Agency, basically an office to coordinate doing Home Health out of...

Yes, I figured that out, thank you.

starpatch
I think the Prosecution had heard about the chlorophyll from Cindy before and I'm sure her constant covering up and lying for Casey come as no surprise to the SA. However, when Cindy brought up the "check charges" I couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to through anything out there that might cause a a mistrial. Can anyone comment on that little "slip" cindy made? I thought the jury was not to hear anything of it but when there was no objection I started to wonder....

cindy did a favor for the prosecution, she opened the door to them by mentioning the theft!

So that was a win for the Pros.

Also don't you imagine the a Prosecution team was there at her old office doing forensics on her PC?:great:

barrysgirl
06-23-2011, 11:03 PM

Well?? spill it sister! how do they do their time sheets? :crazy:

mydailyopinions
06-23-2011, 11:04 PM
My sister also noticed this and brought up something else. She says Cindy didn't admit to any searches for the 21st and both her and George were working that day so it had to be Casey. She says that George was off on the 17th and maybe Cindy wasn't lying for Casey today but was lying for George so the defense can't try to blame the searches on him for that day since he wasn't at work. Now I have no clue if George was off that day. I don't have time to research it but maybe some of you know if he was or not.

I was furious with Cindy today and I still am, but this made me wonder just a wee bit.

Actually, I do not think she was lying for George in the least. She did these searches, even talked about them earlier with the state attorney, but because of her work records saying she was working, she didn't want them to blame George. The actual searches for that day are not that bad when you consider her testimony, which I now agree is the same as it has been along with "further explanations" that we have not heard.
The searches on the 21st are the key here and Casey was the ONLY one who could have done them.

I think this was done in a way that Baez thinks the same as most here, that Cindy lied, lied, lied and because of that, he can impeach her testimony and try to make the jury believe that she is a liar who is just trying to cover for George because his work records said he was Off on this day.
Would Baez open the door to the state bringing in the texts messages, the phone records, so on and so forth if so? OOOOOhhhh and the photobucket uploads?

starpatch
06-23-2011, 11:07 PM
"If my supervisor filled out my timecard in my absence, ..."

"If I worked 4 hours when day I marked down 8."

"My normal day was a 9 hour day...."

I am thinking the above is a bunch of baloney.

I am thinking that is fraud! Messing with the time card is called fraud in most offices.

lisasalinger
This testimony from Cindy today is infuriating. No different than the past 3 years. The way she makes up stories and lies is eerily the same as Casey.

Her going on and on about her work password and why nobody can access it, and how she has to change it, and there would be no record of it was almost as bizaare and unbelievable as Casey's story about her stupid SIM card.

I really have to believe that the jury members saw through some of her crap today. I know they don't have the same background knowledge we do, but still.. she made no sense and came across as very insincere.

I've read in a few previous comments, and completely agree, that poor baby Caylee never stood a chance of surviving in this family. In my opinion, her fate was sealed from day one in this world.

I would never go so far as to say it's their fault she's dead. I believe with all my heart that Casey is solely responsible for the act. But they absolutely without doubt contributed to the complete chaos and destruction in that family.

Yes, I get that they still love their daughter and don't begrudge them that at all. But how in the world can they also say they support her?? There's a big difference between love and support. There is no way in hell I would "support" a loved one who murdered a child, put duct tape on their face, stuffed them in three bags, left them to rot in a swamp, lied, stole, cheated, betrayed, falsely accused family members of sexual abuse, falsely accused family members of being involved in the crime, and on and on. It just ludicrous. And yes, this applies even if it was my child.

I am a big believer that people are generally surrounded by what they bring upon themselves. That's not to say that tragic unfortunate things don't happen, of course they do and they often happen to wonderful people. But somebody who's living an honest, sincere life can still go on to be surrounded by love and peace and put their life back together after a tragedy. People who constantly surround themselves with lies, negativity, denial, crime, no consequence, etc. will ALWAYS be surrounded by darkness and misery. This is exactly how I would classify the Anthony family. Cindy and George will forever be stuck in this misery and chaos as long as they live this charade.

IMO

mydailyopinions
Thank you! for this!! I didn't understand it but your post helped a lot. Man LDB should be given a medal!

Her normal calm demeanor changed today with strategy, not aggravation:great:, which was completely brilliant!

katydid23
06-23-2011, 11:09 PM
That's a good point, but CA has a good reason to recall March '08... without written/computer records, I doubt any co-worker would be able to say without question that she was there on any day before Caylee was declared missing.

But won't her co-workers and supervisors have their own records to look at? I bet they can find what was going on at work because they were running Cumadin Medical trials at the time. Everything had to be recorded and verified I imagine. If Cindy, who was supposed to be IN CHARGE of taking the blood tests for the trial, had decided to leave after lunch, wouldn't there be some kind of notation in the records?

GeekyGirl
06-23-2011, 11:12 PM
But won't her co-workers and supervisors have their own records to look at? I bet they can find what was going on at work because they were running Cumadin Medical trials at the time. Everything had to be recorded and verified I imagine. If Cindy, who was supposed to be IN CHARGE of taking the blood tests for the trial, had decided to leave after lunch, wouldn't there be some kind of notation in the records?

I could be wrong, but I would guess that she wasn't taking the blood tests. If it's a home health agency, the samples were probably drawn in the field and sent to a lab for testing. That's what they did with my dad, at least, before he went into assisted living.

jschaudt
06-23-2011, 11:14 PM

we know from records that george was proven to be at work that day. and cindy said she did not search "how to make chloroform" but rather just "chloroform". and she did not cop to searching for "neck breaking" either, just mentions seeing it - but someone on the computer searched for it, if not cindy. so cindy didn't search for any of the march 21st items, and george was at work. so, logic would extend that casey is the one to do the searches on march 21st. and THOSE searches are the ones that tie into premeditation (she wasn't just researching chloroform, she was researching HOW TO MAKE chloroform, plus all those other SUPER HINKY searches).

did i get it right? if so... i feel much better about all this! thanks for making this point!!! this really cheered me up! :rocker:

I shortened your post but, 100% winner here. WTG, spot on and wonderful:rocker:

allycat1208
06-23-2011, 11:16 PM
Was it asked of Cindy today if she ever used myspace in March? I don't remember that coming up. The jury would not have known that Cindy never used myspace until July of 2008 if LDB didn't bring it up. Maybe that was brought in before this....I can't remember?

Solomisskitty
06-23-2011, 11:17 PM
snipped.....I've read in a few previous comments, and completely agree, that poor baby Caylee never stood a chance of surviving in this family. In my opinion, her fate was sealed from day one in this world.

Respectfully snipped......I agree totally.

barrysgirl
06-23-2011, 11:18 PM
Was it asked of Cindy today if she ever used myspace in March? I don't remember that coming up. The jury would not have known that Cindy never used myspace until July of 2008 if LDB didn't bring it up. Maybe that was brought in before this....I can't remember?

yes, she said she didn't have a myspace then.

I can't do this anymore tonight. Have a great night everyone!:seeya:

Jstc4caylee
I am still waiting to see if anyone knows, what new, if any, evidence they can bring in, in rebuttal or where ever they try to break this down at.
If they come across something already in evidence, that's one thing. But what if they discover something directly related to what she said today ,but is not in as evidence...'?
I ramble I realize, but this has me concerned .:dunno:

BlOnDe_GuRrL
gahhh this thread is making me get mad all over again!
hit.the.backspace.key.
must.sit.on.hands
get.out.of.thread

LinasK
06-23-2011, 11:20 PM
She still has a nursing license...

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701
Amazing! I sure as heck wouldn't ever hire her as a nurse again- besides she couldn't tell that a 7-mo. female was pregnant!!!:doh::banghead::banghead:

kelian36
06-23-2011, 11:21 PM
Where oh where does the state go from here? While they wait for the defense to call it's witnesses, what can the state do?
Can they legally get Cindy's testimony retracted? I still can't get over today............

mydailyopinions
06-23-2011, 11:21 PM
It would be great to open up another thread to discuss other theories about Cindy's testimony today.

It is now my opinion that Cindy was completely truthful on the stand today and EVERYONE WAS CAUGHT OFF GUARD BY LDB'S BRILLIANCE.:great:

DesSands
06-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Google is so great, all you have to do is put a couple letters in and it brings up alot of options. So I'm sure when her Yorkie got sick, Google knew right away it was chlorophyl. :banghead:

I've been saying for days, the A's are going along with the DT, ya didn't see me in their support thread. But I'll be first one in the perjury, obstruction thread.

strawberry
06-23-2011, 11:23 PM
This testimony from Cindy today is infuriating. No different than the past 3 years. The way she makes up stories and lies is eerily the same as Casey.

Her going on and on about her work password and why nobody can access it, and how she has to change it, and there would be no record of it was almost as bizaare and unbelievable as Casey's story about her stupid SIM card.

I really have to believe that the jury members saw through some of her crap today. I know they don't have the same background knowledge we do, but still.. she made no sense and came across as very insincere.

I've read in a few previous comments, and completely agree, that poor baby Caylee never stood a chance of surviving in this family. In my opinion, her fate was sealed from day one in this world.

I would never go so far as to say it's their fault she's dead. I believe with all my heart that Casey is solely responsible for the act. But they absolutely without doubt contributed to the complete chaos and destruction in that family.

Yes, I get that they still love their daughter and don't begrudge them that at all. But how in the world can they also say they support her?? There's a big difference between love and support. There is no way in hell I would "support" a loved one who murdered a child, put duct tape on their face, stuffed them in three bags, left them to rot in a swamp, lied, stole, cheated, betrayed, falsely accused family members of sexual abuse, falsely accused family members of being involved in the crime, and on and on. It just ludicrous. And yes, this applies even if it was my child.

I am a big believer that people are generally surrounded by what they bring upon themselves. That's not to say that tragic unfortunate things don't happen, of course they do and they often happen to wonderful people. But somebody who's living an honest, sincere life can still go on to be surrounded by love and peace and put their life back together after a tragedy. People who constantly surround themselves with lies, negativity, denial, crime, no consequence, etc. will ALWAYS be surrounded by darkness and misery. This is exactly how I would classify the Anthony family. Cindy and George will forever be stuck in this misery and chaos as long as they live this charade.

IMO

Excellent post! ITA

A_News_Junkie
06-23-2011, 11:25 PM
Yeah, I mentioned that earlier today...

Sorry -- I can't watch all of the trial and catch every post!

I sure would like to see Linda ask cindy one question.
"So mrs. anthony, can you explain to the ladies and gentlemen of the jury exactly how and why you deleted your searches?"
If she says she didn't then ask her who would have known about them and wanted to delete them.
(If someone else already said that - excuse me again!)

LinasK
06-23-2011, 11:26 PM

cindy testified today to doing the searches on march 17 for the following: google search for "chloraform" "alcohol" "acetone" "peroxide"
wikipedia search for "inhalation" "chloroform" "alcohol" "acetone" "peroxide" "hydrogen peroxide" and "death"

however, in cross after being asked about specific terms by LDB basically testified that she did NOT do the searches on march 21st for the following:
google searches for "shovel" "neck breaking" "household weapons" "self defense" "how to make chloroform" and Wikipedia search for "shovel"; also searches on blogspot.com, sci-spot.com, druglibrary.org and instructables.com for "making weapons out of household products," "chloroform habit," "chloroform" "how to make chloroform" and "chloro2"

i'd be curious to know about what your timesheet documentation was like while you worked for them, if you want to share!
Well?? spill it sister! how do they do their time sheets?
I worked in Calif. I know I didn't punch a timeclock. I was a Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist. I think I submitted weekly timesheets. I'd have to go back and check my filing cabinet. Cindy would be a salaried employee, who could leave during the day because she was an RN supervisor, and they go out to patient's homes to do visits. We had pagers back then for the office to contact us. That being said, I think Cindy directly lied on the stand and Casey was the one doing the searches!
I just looked and I can't locate my timesheets, they are buried somewhere in a storage box in the house. I worked for them as contractor through a middle person and directly, but this was prior to 2001.

kantoo
06-23-2011, 11:27 PM

All JMO

JMO

I too was astonished that all the THs were basically saying that it was understandable for her to lie on the witness stand...WHAT? That's a bad sign for society.

Asked my DH a bit ago (since i posted we would not lie on the stand) to make sure i had him right.

He said, " i would say as many nice things as i could about them, but i couldn't lie"

Then he said, "If they lie for Casey, who is telling the truth for Caylee?"

i love my man...

shaye
06-23-2011, 11:28 PM
Well,I hope she made chili because I think the A's will have a crowd tonight.

That testimony went far afield from her depo. The pow wow at JB's office 6 weeks ago did not include GA. The pow wow in the hallway did not include GA.

Surely her lawyer read her prior depo and pointed out the risks of lying?

I'm so disgusted by CA that I can't believe that I even for a minute bought into her act thinking that she had finally come to accept what KC did to Caylee. Now she's all smiles w/JB in the hallway? What about Caylee?!? My heart breaks for that Baby!!

DairyGirl
06-23-2011, 11:29 PM
Cindy lies just like her daughter. They both give a little too much info. Both lie really well. It's scary to me.

Not too well judging by the reaction here and other places. Very few believed a word she said. The question is, what about the jury?

jschaudt

Look at Cindy's work records (page marked 2561 on bottom right), the March 17th day has the "homework" marked for JB. Too bad the Prosecution didn't mark the 21st for him.

Harmless chloroform searches marked on the 17th, and "intent to kill" wasn't marked on the 21st.

A quick thank you to Cindy:innocent: for not lying. Thank you to their family lawyer too. He confirms her story hasn't changed.

kantoo
Where oh where does the state go from here? While they wait for the defense to call it's witnesses, what can the state do?
Can they legally get Cindy's testimony retracted? I still can't get over today............

Get prepared for their rebuttal case....and they've got a lot to work with.

DesSands
maybe that is why ICA said "don't worry, I didn't tell them anything"
That phrase always bothered me.

Me too, all I can take away from it is they all knew :waitasec:

katydid23
06-23-2011, 11:30 PM
I am astonished by the lack of empathy for Cindy. Her life must be a living hell. I cannot imagine a worse position for a parent to be in. I cherish honesty and integrity as much as anyone, but I know I would lie in a heartbeat, and never regret it, if I thought it was necessary to save my child's life. Unless, that is, my child were on trial for murdering my grandchild, or my mother, or my wife, or anyone else I loved as unconditionally as I love my child. The conflict that would create in me is so great I think I would explode.

I agree. And I tried hard today to try and imagine how she must feel. I do not have grandchildren. But I have a son and a daughter, roughly Casey's age.

The closest situation I can come up with would be [ God Forbid] if our son murdered his little sister, then duct taped her face, dumped her in our neighborhood, and told us she was fine, she was just on a road trip with her mystery 'boyfriend.' Let's say he strung us along for a month, saying he talked to her all the time, she is on a beach vacation, and she will be home soon.

How would it feel to find out there was 'no boyfriend?' And to find out our son's car trunk smelled like DEATH? And a hair matching our female family DNA, with a death band, was found in his trunk?

I have to say that I would have a very hard time feeling the same way about my son if I found he had done something like that. EVEN IF he told us it was an accident, I would be FURIOUS that he would dump her like that, and lie to us all like that. I WOULD NOT LIE FOR HIM. I wouldn't. I have lied for both my kids, admittedly, to cover their ditching high school for the beach, or to employers to say they were to sick to work, or something. And I know it is wrong. But I would never do that in a case like murder. I would probably, not sure though, plead for mercy for him, if there was some reason he snapped. But I would never try to lie and have him acquitted IF he had actually done the awful crime. And if he had accused my husband of abuse, to try and save himself, FORGET IT. I would probably lose any respect and sympathy at that point. I love BOTH of my kids with all of my heart. They ARE my heart. But if one murdered the other, or killed the other accidentally and lied to me and threw the other in a dump site---I would probably let the chips fall where they may. [ GOD FORBID. They are actually going to dinner together tonight. Thank Goodness.]

Never4GetCaylee
06-23-2011, 11:33 PM
Appreciate a little help here. My brother doesn't follow the case, he calls me every day for a little update, but he isn't watching the trial or HLN or anything. So after I got done ranting about Cindy and basically explained what happened, he asked if there actually were searches for chlorophyl (sp?) on the computer? I can't remember ever hearing one or the other...so does anyone know if they found Google searches ... or I guess even Yahoo searches for Chlorophyl? And if so...wouldn't it show the date and time? And if not, wouldn't that negate basically everything Cindy said today? I would love to know...I hate when my brother comes up with something I didn't think of!

DairyGirl
06-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Could not be more true.
At the bottom of this case is the fact that ICA loathed CA and Caylee was her revenge.

I believe it is 100% true that Caylee died because of Cindy and they way she raised KC and because of the jealousies there. I also think this is why CA is going out of her way to protect her sociopathic daughter, because she knows it, too, and she bares the brunt of the guilt over what she did.

krisskross
06-23-2011, 11:35 PM
I have a question for Mr. Lippman. If all the A's want is the truth how does lying accomplish that when she isn't being truthful ?

I think Lippman seems like an amiable sort of guy but doesn't he seem to be morphing into Brad Conway. Poor thing.

Fluffy Puppy
06-23-2011, 11:36 PM
cindy did a favor for the prosecution, she opened the door to them by mentioning the theft!

So that was a win for the Pros.

Also don't you imagine the a Prosecution team was there at her old office doing forensics on her PC?:great:

How cynical am I? When I heard Cindy say Casey was arrested on "check charges" I immediately thought she did it on purpose to dig at her daughter and let her know who was in charge. It was not necessary for her to say that at all. I think that dysfunction runs deep.

All JMO

Never4GetCaylee
06-23-2011, 11:39 PM
I think Lippman seems like an amiable sort of guy but doesn't he seem to be morphing into Brad Conway. Poor thing.

Another poor soul sucked into the vortex.

cyberborg
06-23-2011, 11:40 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

BlOnDe_GuRrL
06-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Dr. Glass reports on Cindy's body language
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Sabrina2011
06-23-2011, 11:43 PM
Appreciate a little help here. My brother doesn't follow the case, he calls me every day for a little update, but he isn't watching the trial or HLN or anything. So after I got done ranting about Cindy and basically explained what happened, he asked if there actually were searches for chlorophyl (sp?) on the computer? I can't remember ever hearing one or the other...so does anyone know if they found Google searches ... or I guess even Yahoo searches for Chlorophyl? And if so...wouldn't it show the date and time? And if not, wouldn't that negate basically everything Cindy said today? I would love to know...I hate when my brother comes up with something I didn't think of!

I twittered about it to a few attorneys following the case, I had the very same question after today.. I want to know if the state is now burning the midnight oil looking to see IF she searched for Chlorophyll And to find out IF she really has a friend that was in an accident and sustained head and chest injuries around that time frame..and what is his/her name and what hospital were they treated at. I want to know if they will corroborate any of her testimony because Chlorophyll was not picked out in the searches they show us, no.

weird... i hope they are fast working behind the scenes!

ghostlady
06-23-2011, 11:45 PM
snipped.....I've read in a few previous comments, and completely agree, that poor baby Caylee never stood a chance of surviving in this family. In my opinion, her fate was sealed from day one in this world.

Respectfully snipped......I agree totally.

Makes one wonder what Caylee would have been like as a teenager if she'd been raised in that family--another Cayce? :sick:

allycat1208
06-23-2011, 11:46 PM
How cynical am I? When I heard Cindy say Casey was arrested on "check charges" I immediately thought she did it on purpose to dig at her daughter and let her know who was in charge. It was not necessary for her to say that at all. I think that dysfunction runs deep.

All JMO

I wonder if the jury is going to understand what the check charges were about. I know it was brought up once before but I don't remember it it was explained enough so that the jury will understand it.

Fluffy Puppy
06-23-2011, 11:48 PM
I am astonished by the lack of empathy for Cindy. Her life must be a living hell. I cannot imagine a worse position for a parent to be in. I cherish honesty and integrity as much as anyone, but I know I would lie in a heartbeat, and never regret it, if I thought it was necessary to save my child's life. Unless, that is, my child were on trial for murdering my grandchild, or my mother, or my wife, or anyone else I loved as unconditionally as I love my child. The conflict that would create in me is so great I think I would explode.

Does empathy for her situation equate to "its OK to lie"? I don't equate the two. You are right, her life must be hell and I think that is so sad.I feel bad for anyone in that situation. She will probably never be truly happy again and no one deserves that at the hands of another.

And yeah, I'd probably explode, too. But at some point, the truth is the truth.

But no, I would not go out of my way to make up a story to take the blame for evidence to cover for someone. And if it was the truth, I think I could give a truthful answer like "I didn't do the chloroform searches" instead of making up a huge story.

mck16
06-23-2011, 11:48 PM
Makes one wonder what Caylee would have been like as a teenager if she'd been raised in that family--another Cayce? :sick:

I have wondered what ICA was like as a teenager. I have not seen anyone commenting on her life prior to this sad event. Do we know what her life was like. Was she a cheerleader, in the pep squad, or just someone no one knew? What was her life like before? tia

Ricki
06-23-2011, 11:49 PM
Her normal calm demeanor changed today with strategy, not aggravation:great:, which was completely brilliant!

I took at look at those dates for the 17th and the 21st of March. It does make a lot of sense. If CA was lying she would of took the blame for the searches on the 21st and she did not. This is putting the wind back in my sails.
On that note I am going :offtobed:

xin
06-23-2011, 11:49 PM
I wonder if the jury is going to understand what the check charges were about. I know it was brought up once before but I don't remember it it was explained enough so that the jury will understand it.

Now they know she got popped for writing bad checks. They also know there could be other bad stuff. Sticking with good jury vibes.

lisasalinger
06-23-2011, 11:51 PM
I have to say that I would have a very hard time feeling the same way about my son if I found he had done something like that. EVEN IF he told us it was an accident, I would be FURIOUS that he would dump her like that, and lie to us all like that. I WOULD NOT LIE FOR HIM. I wouldn't. I have lied for both my kids, admittedly, to cover their ditching high school for the beach, or to employers to say they were to sick to work, or something. And I know it is wrong. But I would never do that in a case like murder. I would probably, not sure though, plead for mercy for him, if there was some reason he snapped. But I would never try to lie and have him acquitted IF he had actually done the awful crime. And if he had accused my husband of abuse, to try and save himself, FORGET IT. I would probably lose any respect and sympathy at that point. I love BOTH of my kids with all of my heart. They ARE my heart. But if one murdered the other, or killed the other accidentally and lied to me and threw the other in a dump site---I would probably let the chips fall where they may.

Thank you for this post! I'm extremely concerned about how many people have said they'd lie on the stand to cover up such a heinous and disgusting act for a loved one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a huge part of parenting TEACHING your children right from wrong. How in the world could you ever support these actions??? You give me faith in humanity :)

crimesnooper
06-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Now if the prosecution had just asked CA for the NAME of the friend who was in the terrible accident that she had to search on line for information then CA could have answered....Zanny the Nanny of course.

Fluffy Puppy
06-23-2011, 11:56 PM

I react badly when I hear someone's attorney proclaiming: "she is telling the truth!" I always want to ask them: "How do you KNOW this?" They don't know, unless they have some direct evidence.

I don't know when it happened, but attorneys on TV have turned into character evangelists for their clients. I personally never cared about that kind of stuff.

crimesnooper
06-24-2011, 12:00 AM
I have wondered what ICA was like as a teenager. I have not seen anyone commenting on her life prior to this sad event. Do we know what her life was like. Was she a cheerleader, in the pep squad, or just someone no one knew? What was her life like before? tia

I would love to know to. I read Fanning's book, Mommy's Little Girl, and there was really nothing about ICA child and teen years. I'm surprised no friends, neighbors, babysitters have not come out of the woodwork. This case needs ANN RULE

Fluffy Puppy
06-24-2011, 12:01 AM

Yeah, I don't think they are going to be allowed to bring it up unless she takes the stand or unless the defense opens the door.

But if I were on the jury, I think I would have picked up on it, don't you? Can't be a good thing.

CourtsInSession
06-24-2011, 12:02 AM
You watch and see, CA will never be charged with perjury. It amazes me how some people are never held accountable for what they do or say any more.

pip
06-24-2011, 12:09 AM
A Leopard never changes it's spots. CA and her offspring ICA are one and the same in psychological disorders. I am disgusted.

indicat
Dr. Glass reports on Cindy's body language
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

I haven't been on her blog for a few days. I'm sick to my stomache now. Between the pic of Caylee crying and the matted hair, I'm just sick. ICA is an evil evil person. I don't even have words right now to explain just how I feel.

krisskross
Not too well judging by the reaction here and other places. Very few believed a word she said. The question is, what about the jury?

I was reminded by some TH tonight that there is a nurse, an IT guy and a
PE teacher on the Jury. ;) The nurse might well wonder why a 50 something RN in a managment position felt the need to look up alcohol or inhalation.

Cindy was a very different woman from the one that had to be helped off the stand a couple of weeks ago. This testimony was too well rehearsed. And as usual with Cindy, too much information. It just didn't make sense. In the end, I doubt she did her offspring any favours.

That said, I still get nervous about juror no 4 , the lady who claimed she couldn't judge. I think Judge Perry is fab but this imo was a mistake on his part. The State had legitimate cause to reject her.

allycat1208
06-24-2011, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I don't think they are going to be allowed to bring it up unless she takes the stand or unless the defense opens the door.

But if I were on the jury, I think I would have picked up on it, don't you? Can't be a good thing.

I'm started to think, except for the jurors knew much about the case (and who knows how much they might have known) that they don't view the case the way we do at all. I think the jurors who have no prior knowledge of the case are going to be much more open minded, but those other jurors who said they knew about it....they may look at it close to way many ws's do who see her as guilty.

Banjerific
06-24-2011, 12:14 AM
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155616.pd

pages 10-11

Cindy lied big time today:
she cant record more than 8 hours
she's not allowed to have overtime
took time off during the week of 17th

denmock
06-24-2011, 12:16 AM
This is so worth re-watching. One of those clips that gets better with time.

Cindy Anthony Testimony!

Mel

So I rewatched the whole thing again. Let me say this; I am a pessimist by nature, so at first I was freaking out, but after watching it I am NOT the least freaked out. Here's why:

Cindy really did not say anything overly new. In fact, the things she expounded on will come back to bite Casey in rebuttal. Now they have a VERY good reason to bring back all the computer guys, and can introduce the Gentiva IT guy with good reason.

In fact, if you ask me the first go around with the computer guy (Canada guy) was VERY confusing to the lay person. Now they can go back, break it down and make it crystal clear and to the point.

AND if you watch LBD she was not there to cross on certain points. She was asking VERY pointed questions and was making notes. She will address ALL of the answers in rebuttal. (Gonna go out with a BANG!!!)

AND HERE IS AN EVEN BIGGER PART FOR ME:

It appears that DT is done with forensics, and is there anyone here who thinks their stinky garbage theory overcame the 10 humans and 2 dogs saying there was a dead body in the car????

Baez opened the door to the hair powerpoint and JA drove it home that there was a hair of a dead person in the car. :rocker: There is no doubt for me on that now!

And JA CRUSHED their guy that was going to try to take down Dr. Vass.

AND a HUGE one... that dude from the body farm is OUT!!!! :great: The jury will NEVER hear his testimony that "decomp smells like trash" (right...lol)

ALL of their "expert" wittnesses were laughed out of court. JA truned virtually all of them in to State's witnesses. :woohoo:

When it came to the DT turn to "poke" holes, they FAILED!!!!!:loser::loser:

Get through Kronk and Casey is toast!

AND go watch LDB again today as she checks off her list... She is setting Cindy up. Just waiting until they have the floor.

Cindy did NOTHING, IMO to derail this train (or might I say, MACK truck)

Hang on baby Caylee. Justice is coming!!!!!

semisweet
06-24-2011, 12:20 AM
Just jumping in quickly here...haven't had the time tonight to read everything, so I apologize if this was already stated...

Healthcare organizations are required by OSHA to have MSDS information accessible for all hazardous chemical substances in their workplace (on the internet!!!). These material safety data sheets would include cleaning products and hand sanitizers.Here's an article about it: http:///www.hercenter.org/hazmat/cleaningchems.cfm

Cindy would have had access to her company's MSDS site to look up hand sanitizer or chlorophyll or any other product she wanted to. She knows it, I know it, and everyone else in healthcare knows it.

Also, an RN doesn't look up "neck breaking" when a friend is in an auto accident. Cervical fracture would be more like it. I'm pizzed beyond belief with her, and I'd like to hear how she reconciles this with her Bible reading.

JustMeDeb
06-24-2011, 12:23 AM
Did anybody else hear this on HLN tonight?

According to the Anthony's attorney, George & Cindy will not speak at the penalty phase unless Casey asks them to.

A couple people mentioned it tonight on some other things I was reading.

denmock
06-24-2011, 12:23 AM

Yes it was asked. She said "no". Go watch it. LDB has got a list and she ticks them off 1 by 1. She has a plan. You can see it. Rebuttal will be Casey's nail in the coffin! IMO

TwiceIrish
06-24-2011, 12:24 AM

Look at Cindy's work records (page marked 2561 on bottom right), the March 17th day has the "homework" marked for JB. Too bad the Prosecution didn't mark the 21st for him.

Harmless chloroform searches marked on the 17th, and "intent to kill" wasn't marked on the 21st.

A quick thank you to Cindy:innocent: for not lying. Thank you to their family lawyer too. He confirms her story hasn't changed.

Perhaps you should start a new thread, starting with your original post, subsequent posts, and links. With a title of something to the effective, CA's testimony today, closer look.

I get the impression that many people are very angry at CA today and might be passing over this thread to keep from boiling over and the information you've provided is too good to pass up.

butwhatif?
06-24-2011, 12:25 AM
I believe it is 100% true that Caylee died because of Cindy and they way she raised KC and because of the jealousies there. I also think this is why CA is going out of her way to protect her sociopathic daughter, because she knows it, too, and she bares the brunt of the guilt over what she did.

BBM-
I've never understood this POV. Why is LA not a killer then? Was there some profound difference in the way they raised him?

My belief is that sweet Caylee died because of Casey and Casey alone. Casey was the one with jealousy issues. Casey was the one who demanded all the attention. Casey was the one who thought the world revolved around her.
People may say that is due to how she was raised, but then once again we go back to why didn't LA have this same narcissistic mindset if it was a result of bad parenting?

No doubt that this is a dysfunctional family, but I'd consider most families dysfunctional, and they are certainly not all killers.

I do agree though that CA likely has a LOT of guilt issues, as most parents do with their kids. I do believe she blames herself and she lives with the 'if onlys' every day of her life and she is trying to save ICA's life because she wasn't able to save Caylee's. She probably thinks if she had been strong enough to sue for custody that they wouldn't be where they are today.

But how could anyone have predicted that ICA would kill her daughter, especially when there were no warning signs of abuse? Who could predict that a bunch of stupid lies were a pre-curser to murder?

JMO

JustMeDeb
06-24-2011, 12:28 AM
Do you think CA mentioned ICA's check fraud arrest on purpose?

affinity
For three solid years Cindy and George were at each hearing craning their necks like pitiful sad eyed little puppies in hopes the princess would just give them a nod. Nothing! In every appearance they went on about how they love Casey "unconditionally". So, awhile back they got the word from the prosecution about the reprehensible thing the defense was going to say about George and how is the Prosecution repaid for tipping them off??..with the bulls**t we witnessed today.

Cindy thinks this move today will guarantee her wacko sociopathic killer daughter will love her. Cindy Dahlink, Casey killed Caylee because of her hatred for YOU! Accept it!

Desdemona
Hmmm. Strategic surgical questioning. Deft distraction. Sleight of hand. Very interesting. I'm beginning to see a glimmer of a light here, but not sure what it portends.

:innocent: Hoping it means Justice for Caylee.

MrsThreadgoode
06-24-2011, 12:29 AM

I was wondering the exact same thing, and discovered that the word CHLOROPHYL (or any variant) was NEVER searched for on the Anthony computer. This information was kindly provided by JWG in a terrific article entitled "The Google Searches and Cindyís Judas Moment" which can be read here:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/05/the-google-searches-and-cindy/

(Thank you so much JWG :great: !)

mydailyopinions
06-24-2011, 12:30 AM
Perhaps you should start a new thread, starting with your original post, subsequent posts, and links. With a title of something to the effective, CA's testimony today, closer look.

I get the impression that many people are very angry at CA today and might be passing over this thread to keep from boiling over and the information you've provided is too good to pass up.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141564

New thread started for those who would like to go further into this discussion. And I 100% agree with all of the above!

cluciano63
06-24-2011, 12:37 AM
I would love to know to. I read Fanning's book, Mommy's Little Girl, and there was really nothing about ICA child and teen years. I'm surprised no friends, neighbors, babysitters have not come out of the woodwork. This case needs ANN RULE

If Casey did not have close friends or normal activities as a young teen, that COULD be flag for something weird or abusive going on in the household...just saying...

butwhatif?
06-24-2011, 12:39 AM
I was wondering the exact same thing, and discovered that the word CHLOROPHYL (or any variant) was NEVER searched for on the Anthony computer. This information was kindly provided by JWG in a terrific article entitled "The Google Searches and Cindyís Judas Moment" which can be read here:

But those are only the google searches, right? I guess it's possible CA could have used yahoo for the search if there was one for Chlorophyl at all.

Hopefully the SA will let us know soon.

gamom
06-24-2011, 12:45 AM
Sure they do. But if a nurse has to google to find out what the effects of alcohol and peroxide are, then that person shouldn't be a nurse. It's not the fact that she looked stuff up, it is the PARTICULAR items she looked up.

ITA. Not to mention that CA has been a nurse since 1979. She initially specialized in PEDIATRICS. Come on, there is no way she had to look that stuff up. :hand:

butwhatif?
06-24-2011, 12:45 AM

IIRC they said that ICA was very much into sports as she was growing up.
I think she was just your average kid. Not super-popular, but not a loner either.
You can check out Kio-Maries interviews, and there were also interviews by CA and GA that talked more about her early life. If I can track them down I'll post the links.

gitana1
06-24-2011, 12:51 AM
I think they have her text messages and I think someone asked her to go out but she said she could not. No babysitter. At least I think that is what I read. Hope someone can back me up on that. jmo

I can back you up. I remember that and remember thinking that's when she began seriously plotting to get rid of Caylee. She couldn't take it anymore.

There is nothing wrong with CA loving ICA but why must she stop loving Caylee to do so? Any grandmother would want the person that murdered their grandchild in such a shocking way to pay for what they did. Applying duct tape to the childs face, tripple bagging her, throwing her in the trunk of a car and leaving her their for days then finally tossing her in the woods is absolutely horrible. And after knowing what Caylee went through, CA has proven that she is just as sick as ICA because she is trying to derail the justice that her own grandchild deserves.

I'm sorry, I disagree. If my precious child murdered my precious grandchild, they would not become a monster in my mind. I would not want my daughter, who I carried and nursed and loved and who clasped her little arms around me, to "pay".

I hear people say this and it astonishes me. I don't believe one of you would happily sit and watch your child put to death, "paying" for even a crime as heinous as this.

Instead, I think the instinct in parents who love their kids is to justify, explain and mitigate. I do understand those who say they could not lie in such a situation but I think I would stay silent about any facts that could lead my child to the death penalty. I would speak, though. I would say and think or convince myself that the child I carried and cried over and loved and raised must be very, very sick to have done such a horrible thing. I would beg for treatment for my child, not punishment. And then I'd probably kill myself.

We have to remember. We see casey very differently. We see her as a cold, soulless monster who extinguished and innocent, pure and helpless baby. They see casey as troubled, but their daughter, one of their own babies who they held and rocked and kissed and danced and laughed with. They do not have the distance needed to see the truth.

I don't have the stomach to watch the testimony: Did LDB ask CA what the name of the friend who got in the car accident was (cough..zfg)? I would have.

I don't think I can take it either! And i really, really want to know this because I would pin her down on it and prove it is a lie.

It would be great to open up another thread to discuss other theories about Cindy's testimony today.

It is now my opinion that Cindy was completely truthful on the stand today and EVERYONE WAS CAUGHT OFF GUARD BY LDB'S BRILLIANCE.:great:

Do you all really believe that CA searched for chloroform, etc., on the 17th? I do believe she lied today. She may have done in it a way that doesn't help casey much, or she may have done it to help GA or maybe because she already committed to such a lie way back when but IMO, she completely lied today about any kind of chloroform search on her part on any date. It never happened. her explanations are mind bogglingly ridiculous and nonsensical.

I get what you are saying. I have seen signs in CA of deep pathology. I think she has all the hallmarks of a person with borderline personality disorder. And I agree that it may have contributed to the person casey is in a serious way.

But ultimately, I cannot totally agree with your post. In the end, it was casey who plotted to murder her baby and who then drugged and smothered the child she was supposed to protect. In the end, it is only casey who bears the guilt for Caylee's murder.

All JMO

I can see this. To me, it's typical CA. Give casey a bone with a lie and then snatch it back with something that can really hurt. CA is a very conflicted and troubled person. I am certain she has no idea what she is doing and would think anyone is stark raving mad for pointing it out. But I do believe she loves with one hand and hurts with the other and often that occurs at the same time. That's a confusing way to grow up and can make for some real sick kids. And i think it all comes from internal, conflicting feelings that CA cannot face, both about herself and her daughter.

Solomisskitty
06-24-2011, 12:52 AM
They could plea mercy during the penalty phase. There is absolutely no reason to lie on the stand. By doing so, she's actually reinforcing Casey's psychopathic behaviour. Even Casey said "wow" when her mom lied for her. Imagine that!

Would you do that to your child? I wouldn't.

Do you mean quote would I do that to my child or would I do that for my child?

denmock
06-24-2011, 12:55 AM
BBM-
I've never understood this POV. Why is LA not a killer then? Was there some profound difference in the way they raised him?

My belief is that sweet Caylee died because of Casey and Casey alone. Casey was the one with jealousy issues. Casey was the one who demanded all the attention. Casey was the one who thought the world revolved around her.
People may say that is due to how she was raised, but then once again we go back to why didn't LA have this same narcissistic mindset if it was a result of bad parenting?

No doubt that this is a dysfunctional family, but I'd consider most families dysfunctional, and they are certainly not all killers.

I do agree though that CA likely has a LOT of guilt issues, as most parents do with their kids. I do believe she blames herself and she lives with the 'if onlys' every day of her life and she is trying to save ICA's life because she wasn't able to save Caylee's. She probably thinks if she had been strong enough to sue for custody that they wouldn't be where they are today.

But how could anyone have predicted that ICA would kill her daughter, especially when there were no warning signs of abuse? Who could predict that a bunch of stupid lies were a pre-curser to murder?

JMO

And can I just say that EVERY sexual abuse survivor that I know is not an attention seeker. Thay want to not be noticed....

chelle70
06-24-2011, 12:57 AM
Maybe Lee is the smart one to stay away.

Yes, but to this day he believes everything his sister tells him, or so he said in his depo a while back. That, I believe, has never changed. Wonder what happened to the "I love you" blowy kiss kiss he practically gave her when he got on the stand at the hearings last year. Give me a break....once an Anthony always an Anthony.

azwriter
06-24-2011, 12:59 AM
I am sure the SA will be asking for a Subpoena for the Gentiva records to find out if in fact she was working that day or went home early. Cindy is praying that all that information is lost now, she is sure that they no longer have any information on her at the former workplace.

jmfstl, thanks for pointing that out. Cindy was very clear in stressing the work records would probably not be available now. It was as if she was warning the State not to even try checking.

But they will !

jmo

ladylurker
06-24-2011, 01:03 AM
-snipped-
Do you all really believe that CA searched for chloroform, etc., on the 17th? I do believe she lied today. She may have done in it a way that doesn't help casey much, or she may have done it to help GA or maybe because she already committed to such a lie way back when but IMO, she completely lied today about any kind of chloroform search on her part on any date. It never happened. her explanations are mind bogglingly ridiculous and nonsensical.

first - i appreciate your perspective on cindy. it made me think a lot. i still can't help have the "if only" feelings... if only cindy had been able to admit her daughter needed help! ICA told annie d that she was thinking about being committed, that she felt she wasn't being a good mom & wasn't doing well mentally, and then later said she had talked to her mom and was feeling better. i can't help but wonder what convinced her not to go, and how many other times it might have happened. what if she had gotten some good care? maybe ICA would have been able to undergo dialectical behavior therapy or some other therapy effective for hard-to-treat clients or those with borderline personality. hindsight is 20/20, but ICA's pathological behaviors were never treated or taken seriously or given any sort of consequence. and that is unfortunate. (eta: i do not think this makes cindy accountable for the murder, but i do not think of her as simply a victim. she is in a terrible position right now that no one would ever want to be in, and i think if there wasn't such a stigma in general about suffering from mental health issues, it might have been easier to take this seriously instead of be embarrassed about having a pathologically dysfunctional family. but all the same, i do not see any attempts towards getting casey treatment and instead lots of throwing fuel on the fire.)

second, in response to the snipped part, my belief is that cindy lied and that she did not perform the searches on march 17 OR march 21. however, her testimony today did make it seem that she was only "admitting to" (IMO "lying about") the march 17 searches. and so what if she did the march 17 searches? the march 21 searches, which she did NOT "admit to," are the ones that have a much stronger impact on premeditation claims. someone in the house who was not cindy or george performed the more damning searches. cindy claims to have done the more innocent ones that are just information on topics, but she does not claim to have done the ones searching for how to actually make chloroform or household weapons and such. if it wasn't cindy or george, it was probably casey. so this testimony - which i do believe to be false, but even if i accepted it as truth - does not hurt the state's case that casey did the search and that this was premeditation.

gitana1
06-24-2011, 01:05 AM
BBM-

JMO

I don't think anyone could have predicted this. However, in dysfunctional families, certain kids may be the target of certain kinds of treatment not given to other kids.

I get the sense that CA is dangerously enmeshed with her daughter. Not so much with her son, who is of a different sex. But in casey, she could easily see herself. casey became her - the adorable princess of the family, the wonderful, generous friend who everyone comes to for help and advice and also the unattractive, liar who could never be good enough. CA may feel this way about herself, saw those same things in the little girl she was enmeshed with and raised casey accordingly. It's a mess.

gitana1
06-24-2011, 01:07 AM
first - i appreciate your perspective on cindy. it made me think a lot. i still can't help have the "if only" feelings... if only cindy had been able to admit her daughter needed help! ICA told annie d that she was thinking about being committed, that she felt she wasn't being a good mom & wasn't doing well mentally, and then later said she had talked to her mom and was feeling better. i can't help but wonder what convinced her not to go, and how many other times it might have happened. what if she had gotten some good care? maybe ICA would have been able to undergo dialectical behavior therapy or some other therapy effective for hard-to-treat clients or those with borderline personality. hindsight is 20/20, but ICA's pathological behaviors were never treated or taken seriously or given any sort of consequence. and that is unfortunate.

second, in response to the snipped part, my belief is that cindy lied and that she did not perform the searches on march 17 OR march 21. however, her testimony today did make it seem that she was only "admitting to" (IMO "lying about") the march 17 searches. and so what if she did the march 17 searches? the march 21 searches, which she did NOT "admit to," are the ones that have a much stronger impact on premeditation claims. someone in the house who was not cindy or george performed the more damning searches. cindy claims to have done the more innocent ones that are just information on topics, but she does not claim to have done the ones searching for how to actually make chloroform or household weapons and such. if it wasn't cindy or george, it was probably casey. so this testimony - which i do believe to be false, but even if i accepted it as truth - does not hurt the state's case that casey did the search and that this was premeditation.

Great point.

BTW, I would love, love, love LOVE it if the state introduced that picture of casey that's in your siggy, into evidence. It says it ALL!!

pufnstuf
06-24-2011, 01:18 AM
I can back you up. I remember that and remember thinking that's when she began seriously plotting to get rid of Caylee. She couldn't take it anymore.

I'm sorry, I disagree. If my precious child murdered my precious grandchild, they would not become a monster in my mind. I would not want my daughter, who I carried and nursed and loved and who clasped her little arms around me, to "pay".

I hear people say this and it astonishes me. I don't believe one of you would happily sit and watch your child put to death, "paying" for even a crime as heinous as this.

respectfully snipped

Through and through, all sum total, this is probably one of the best posts I've ever read at WS. Agree with everything you said... thanks for taking the time to put your thoughts into words.

Marsha
06-24-2011, 01:20 AM
Regarding CA being at work on Mar. 17 and Mar. 21, 2008.......Does anyone recall if CA had to go through the toll booth to get to work. If so, toll records would show when she went through on the way to work and also on the way home.

That might be an easier way to access records for that day than going through Gentiva records, especially if Gentiva's records have not been saved.

jschaudt
06-24-2011, 01:23 AM

Can you help me start that thread? I'm too much of a newbie :loser: here to have the courage.

STEADFAST
06-24-2011, 01:24 AM
One idea occurred to me. You know how George's mistress was supposedly coming in to testify that George told her it was all an accident that got out of control? Well, I've considered that it's too bad the jury hasn't heard all about how George and Cindy seem to have been covering up and making excuses for Casey most of the time, because that might allow them to see how George could say that even if he didn't really believe it. So, why not have Cindy go into her obvious fudging routine, so the jury could get a flavor of Anthony-style "truthiness." Sort of soften them up for understanding the context for George's mistress's testimony and maybe also give them a little hint about why no DNA on clothes, trunk, etc. It just seems like displaying the new, improved Anthonys was going to work against the prosecution eventually.

There are some problems with this theory -- like that Baez is the one who called Cindy to the stand for the defense. But I thought I'd throw it out there.

TwiceIrish
06-24-2011, 01:29 AM
Can you help me start that thread? I'm too much of a newbie :loser: here to have the courage.

Already created by poster MyDailyOpinions, see post 880 above. :)

And Welcome!

Prosecution Strategy - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

New thread started for those who would like to go further into this discussion. And I 100% agree with all of the above!

crucibelle
06-24-2011, 01:38 AM
Some webpages have "sidebar" ads that run a wide variety of advertisements, and I've heard people call them "pop-ups" which they aren't. Myspace used to commonly have those same "sidebar" ads, and many of the were video sites, particularly like skating accidents etc, because the Myspace vs FB crowd at that time, was much larger and much younger.

And that scenario STILL would not show up as a GOOGLE SEARCH for "neck breaking". Respectfully, you are grasping at straws.

Whaleshark
06-24-2011, 01:41 AM
So, here's the deal....

Following on this 'logic' trail - becomes illogical:

1) If we are to believe CA story today, which is to disprove SA theory, as she is covering up for ICA computer searches, car evidence, etc., then

2) She is saying that she believes in ICA innocence and supporting the DT opening statement;

3) If she is supposedly supporting the DT opening statement, then she is going along with what they said, including sexual abuse of ICA by GA.

BUT,

4) If she believes that -then she would not support GA - the man, her own husband, her child's own father, who was supposedly abusing/molesting her own daughter since a young age.

Everyone with me so far? Anyone? Everyone?

But then we have:

5) CA and GA in support of each other; CA not angry about that statement, nor surprised, nor anything that would seem she believes in any of that story. No revelation to her, and she sits with him in court every day, and goes home with him every night. (That's enough for me as a jury to not believe that. At least you would think the Anthonys would play that part and act like they hate each other after those skeletons came out dancing, right?...But everything looks fine to me)...Plus the fact that,

6) GA denies that accusation while on the stand anyway, so there's no need to pretend, right? That's not true.

Okay, so - logic reverse?:

7) If that's not true - that GA molested ICA, then.....what are the Anthonys saying? That they only believe PART of the DT story?

8) With CA going up and taking responsibility for the searches, possibly perjuring herself, 'remembering better' these days, stain was already there, yadda yadda....that part is true, but....so?

9) Some of what DT says is true and some is not, then?

10) Is a jury supposed to believe that George did NOT abuse ICA when he got up and said he did not, against the DT accusation, but yet they ARE supposed to believe the claims that CA made today in favor of the DT?

Then, there's the rest:

11) So, if we are supposed to believe GA, because he said it wasn't true, then we must remove that being the reason for ICA behavior after her daughter's 'accidental' death - with GA's involvement, mind you.

12) If we remove that reason for her behavior, and there's no other proven mental reason, and she already had knowledge of her death, that removes the excuse for her non-remorse.

13) If that is removed, then that statement by DT is also false.

When the Anthonys were witnesses for Prosecution, they acted in Prosecution favor. When they were witnesses for Defense, they acted in Defense favor.

Can't have both. The Anthonys' own statements and behavior seem to prove the DT opening statement as not true, or at least contradictory. And THEIR behavior is contradictory.

Either way someone loses credibility between them. Or all of them.

Playing both sides of the fence only shows the hypocrisy, lies, and the fact that something is being covered up. If something is being covered up, there is a reason.

Following the logic shows the illogical statements and behavior, and the fallacies become evident.
__
I see parallels with the JBR case and the Rs family covering for each other at all costs, to the detriment of their own little girl....

quoting myself....got moved and buried, and feel it is pertinent to bump....as CA and GA lawyer on Dr. Drew and Nancy Grace tonight dancing through these issues now. To play both sides of the fence causes them this problem.

The issue is starting to come down to them not believing she is innocent, but wanting her not to get the death penalty, and doing anything, including perjury, to affect this. Yet, lawyer says they don't support DT statement of accusations against them.

Sad position to be in, but the jury has to see the fallacies.

One can't be true if the other is not....and it doesn't save their daughter, in my eyes, only buries her deeper. Depends on the jury I guess...

crucibelle
06-24-2011, 01:43 AM
Not meant to pick on you in any way, but I'm curious. You say there were 84 searches for chloroform. What would your reaction be if you learned that there was only 1 search and that any information you've heard otherwise is false?

I hate to say it, but I think there really was only one visit to that chloroform site, and that the 84 visits were actually to Myspace. Lord knows anyone can tell from reading my posts that I think ICA is guilty as he77 of cold-blooded murder, but I think the "84" is an error of the "Cache Back" program. This doesn't change my mind about ICA's guilt, however. Even ONE visit to that site, considering the chloroform found in her trunk, was one too many.

Just Jayla
06-24-2011, 01:43 AM
As others have written and I wanted to put in my :twocents:...
I'd like to know how CA's testimony about her searches raises reasonable doubt when the computer analytics show that these searches were all done fairly consecutively.
How was CA searching for chloroform at the same time that someone else was searching for shovel?
Was there a ghost in the room?
Was KC standing there saying, 'OK, you search for chloroform, then I'll search for shovel, then you look at a neck-breaking thingy, then I'll look for household weapons"
These searches were done at the same time because they were done by one person. If CA denied one, she should have denied all. If she acknowledged one, she should have acknowledged all.
Why would CA need to look up dangerous household items, like chems, to make sure Caylee could not be harmed, on the computer? Couldn't she just pick up the bottles and read the labels where the big fat "WARNING" is?

katydid23
06-24-2011, 01:54 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This might be the BEST article I have read in a very long time. SERIOUSLY.

:great::rocker::woohoo:
JWG, I bow down to your thorough, well researched wisdom.

:blowkiss::tyou::loveyou::skip:

Just Jayla
06-24-2011, 01:56 AM
Yes, but to this day he believes everything his sister tells him, or so he said in his depo a while back. That, I believe, has never changed. Wonder what happened to the "I love you" blowy kiss kiss he practically gave her when he got on the stand at the hearings last year. Give me a break....once an Anthony always an Anthony.

He clarified that statement with John Morgan, I posted it verbatim here somewhere. He said that he was trying to get info from KC and that he found that calling her a liar was not gonna help him find out where Caylee was. If nothing else, I believe 1000% that Lee wanted to find Caylee dead or alive and put an end to this now three-year long nightmare way back then.

He told John Morgan that he believed what she said and did not dispute with her because that was the only tactic he could use to 1. Get her to talk at all and 2. Gather some information about what could have happened. Ya know how we all notice that there is a bit of truth in KC's lies? Well, her brother knows that, too.
Lee is the least offensive of the bunch, IMO. In that same interview, when John Morgan asked him if he considered that KC might have been the cause of Caylee's disappearance, he doth not protest too loudly, or at all...his lawyer objected and started to yammer, but Lee said quietly that he just didn't think that was relevant. If he truly believed KC was an honest angel, he would have told his lawyer "No problemo, I'll answer-No I do not think she had anything to do with it"...not a meek "I don't think that's relevant."

Lee and George both gave themselves away early on. They just weren't the liars that Mama Bear was.

Just Jayla
06-24-2011, 01:58 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O/T, but Katy, we are here late every night...like, the last ones sometimes...we ought to get a prize for that!

Marsha
06-24-2011, 02:00 AM
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155616.pd

pages 10-11

Cindy lied big time today:
she cant record more than 8 hours
she's not allowed to have overtime
took time off during the week of 17th

HUGE lies about her not being able to work or record overtime! 16983

The week ending 3/21/08 had more overtime than any of the previous weeks! I sure hope the prosecution catches her on this one. :twocents:

Whaleshark
06-24-2011, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by gitana1
"I can back you up. I remember that and remember thinking that's when she began seriously plotting to get rid of Caylee. She couldn't take it anymore.

I hear people say this and it astonishes me. I don't believe one of you would happily sit and watch your child put to death, "paying" for even a crime as heinous as this."

_________

You presume that we would be "happily sitting and watching our children being put to death". Inaccurate, and also insulting.

I would be agonizing, not watching, and dying inside.

And I would still not lie for my son if he did that to someone else, because that someone else is also someone's child. If my child hurt or murdered someone else's child, everyone hurts, as parents we both would lose our children. Trying to save my son from the death penalty would not ease the pain and bring their child back.

If my child committed a crime worthy of the death penalty, he would not be the same as the innocent child I raised as a baby, and I could not, nor should not coddle and save him from his consequences. It really only does cause more hurt. It's selfish.

crucibelle
06-24-2011, 02:14 AM
Of course, that's exactly what she did is take away the "premeditation"...that's why their attorney said, "They don't want her to die."...looking back there was a message for us there.

Remember that premeditation can happen in just mere seconds. There does not have to be some long drawn-out plan. In the time it took for ICA to place three pieces of duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose, the murder could have been premeditated.

crucibelle
06-24-2011, 02:16 AM
I haven't read through this entire thread, so I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this. DH and I are watching NG and talked about CA's appearance today. DH noted that Cindy's hair is masculine-looking and that her sleeveless dress shows off well-toned upper arm muscles. During the SA's CiC questioning, Cindy sported more feminine attire and coiffure. jmo

Hmmm... her upper arms looked all sorts of fl****, to me. Looked like she had bat wings. JMO, though.

katydid23
06-24-2011, 02:17 AM
But those are only the google searches, right? I guess it's possible CA could have used yahoo for the search if there was one for Chlorophyl at all.

Hopefully the SA will let us know soon.

NOPE. He answers that question in the excellent article. There was a look at Yahoo and everything on the Firefox and Internet Browsers apparently. From the looks of things, Linda DB already knew the answers but needed to have these records at her fingertips before she confronted Cindy's lies on record.

Robinez
06-24-2011, 02:22 AM
I'm hoping her supervisor, Debbie Polisano will be on the hot line phone to the SA tonight..

Hi,

This topic has brought up thoughts I had at the begining about the Anthony's behavior and tendancy to act as if they are superior and untouchable.

My first clue was when the tow company had their car. CA was pissed off because "We only live a few miles away, they could have called as a courtesy". Did they really think that they are special and should have recieved a courtesy call ? How about your daughter calls you as a courtesy and TELLS YOU WHERE THE CAR IS!

My second clue was the most heartbreaking. The Anthony's treated the people that were trying with all their heart soul and sweat with disdain. Tim Miller, the volunteer's...

When John Morgan took their deposition concerning ZFG they acted as if SHE was taking time out of their day and wasn't worth their time or effort. I think CA gum chewing was just another F*#k you to the whole process.

Oh and the " Don't mess with the Anthony Family, Tim <sic> That just goes to show ya how delusional they are. I am from the south. Three people aren't scary.

TC, Robin

crucibelle
06-24-2011, 02:25 AM
Casey lies, Cindy lies...George and Lee? Maybe they all lie and are all involved in covering up what happened to Caylee...that is what I am thinking, anyway, at least as a possibility. If I am a juror, after seeing George and Lee acting so oddly with Casey on the jail tapes, and now this with Cindy, I think it would not be out of the question to believe the whole defense theory...and then Casey made a hash of getting rid of Caylee's body.

I couldn't agree with you more!

zoomama
06-24-2011, 02:30 AM
Just my thought this evening...Perhaps the jury listening to CA tell of her searches on the computer and the reaction of LDB while doing her cross just may have caused the jury to realize that she was being untruthful. Whatever sympathy she may have received because of her breakdown the week before is now gone. Just maybe this lie will do a lot of harm for KC.

hamngritz
06-24-2011, 02:43 AM
My first post after lurking for many moons. Please forgive any protocol errors or any rookie-itis. I don't know how to clip, snip, or clip and I am on a Blackberry to boot. So if I did something improper, I apologize. But here goes:

1)
Originally Posted by MissJames ?

Cindy said they had staff meetings EVERY Monday. That's why she was so sure about what happened THAT Monday.
Of course ,Cindy lies ,so who knows if even that was true
?

And....

2)
Originally Posted by ladylurker ?

-----

So CA testified that she was in or preparing to be in the (seemingly not to be missed) afternoon staff meetings at work EVERY Monday ( in reference to the furry of calls by ICA on Monday June 16). Then she testifies to doing computer searches on March 17 around 2-3 in the afternoon on the home computer.

Interestingly, my 2008 calendar shows March 17 was a MONDAY, the day of the not-to-be-forgotten important weekly Monday staff meeting at work. So she cut out early and missed the meeting, apparently to check up on possible chloroformed puppies and neck breaking surfers? Just sayin'. IMO.

Wonder if the SA knows March 17 is a Monday?

BTW, you guys at Websleuths are so smart and are the absolte best with regard to brainpower and insights. It is an absolute pleasure to lurk here.

katydid23
06-24-2011, 02:57 AM
My first post after lurking for many moons. Please forgive any protocol errors or any rookie-itis. I don't know how to clip, snip, or clip and I am on a Blackberry to boot. So if I did something improper, I apologize. But here goes:

1)
Originally Posted by MissJames ?

Cindy said they had staff meetings EVERY Monday. That's why she was so sure about what happened THAT Monday.
Of course ,Cindy lies ,so who knows if even that was true
?

And....

2)
Originally Posted by ladylurker ?

-----

So CA testified that she was in or preparing to be in the (seemingly not to be missed) afternoon staff meetings at work EVERY Monday ( in reference to the furry of calls by ICA on Monday June 16). Then she testifies to doing computer searches on March 17 around 2-3 in the afternoon on the home computer.

Interestingly, my 2008 calendar shows March 17 was a MONDAY, the day of the not-to-be-forgotten important weekly Monday staff meeting at work. So she cut out early and missed the meeting, apparently to check up on possible chloroformed puppies and neck breaking surfers? Just sayin'. IMO.

Wonder if the SA knows March 17 is a Monday?

BTW, you guys at Websleuths are so smart and are the absolte best with regard to brainpower and insights. It is an absolute pleasure to lurk here.
:welcome::fireworks:

GREAT FIRST POST.

I really hope they go through all of GEntiva's records. It is a Hospice so they must have very detailed records for legal purposes.

By the way, Amazing that you typed that on a BlackBerry. I can barely type on mine, the keys are so tiny. lol

Susan10
06-24-2011, 03:00 AM
Dear God, unbelievable. No wonder Cindy's daughter is so screwed up. Cindy is willing to throw herself on the fire to save her psychopathic offspring.
How many times before this murder has Cindy covered for Casey....and Casey appreciates nothing, justs expects more.
They are all a mess. I don't know what to think of any of it. "CMA, CMA, CMA..." Dear God, where do these people come from?
I haven't been on this site for a long time, but it feels good to come back.
Cindy's assertions today blew my mind.
Cindy must feel horribly guilty making Casey keep a child she didn't want, but why can't Cindy accept she made a mistake ordering Casey to keep the child? Cindy does not have to take the blame. Casey had choices and options, she just made the worst one. Casey was an adult. No excuses.
Just because she hated her mother and her child is not enough to let her off.
Will we ever know who the beautiful child's father was? Probably not. Casey doesn't even know, she just blames her family for all her problems and will throw all of them under the bus to save herself.
Casey has no guilt or sadness about Caylee. She blames the child for causing her so much grief, before and after her death.
jmo

Bren942
06-24-2011, 03:04 AM
Today, CA got up on witness stand and testified to searching for chloroform on the computer,stating that though she was working on the two days in question in March, she might have come home to get on the computer, as she could not use her computer at work. She also testified that the stain in the trunk was there when they bought the car.

Still reeling here...but:
1. CA had already testified to this in her deposition, right? So the State knew what she was going to say?
2. If so, was LDB prepared for this? Or was she rattled?
3. Will the state be able to prove her lies or will will this impeach her as their own witness?
4. If state knew what CA was going to do, is this a part of their bigger plan for rebuttal?

What else must we ask?

Cindy said several times today that she had said all of this in her 2009 depo. I’ve been reading the depo – I’ll be darned – she did say all of this to the Pros in 2009.

It starts on page 152 of part 1 of the deposition – she tells Pros that she may have looked up chloroform because of her dogs, but she’s not sure, and the other items (alcohol, acetone) to be sure Caylee was safe.

On 154 – she actually goes on to say she may have looked up ingredients for chloroform, but not how to make it.

On 155, she misspells chlorophyll several times and says she’s not a good speller. (I know lots of nurses….spelling isn’t always their strong suit.)

On 157, they ask her again if she looked up components of chloroform – “I may have.” But goes on to say she wouldn’t have looked up how to make it.

By 159 – she says she didn’t know and didn’t ask if Casey or Lee looked up how to make chloroform.

They don’t discuss specific look up dates here (yet, anyway).

For those interested:
Part 1
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310276/detail.html

Part 2
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html

Linda Burdick was doing the questioning in the depo - so this wasn't anything new. The difference here is that in 2009, Cindy said she “may” have looked it up – now she’s definitely sure she did and what day she did it.

Interesting how memory improves with time. I can’t remember what I had for lunch.

Controversialist
06-24-2011, 03:04 AM
I never knew Yorkies liked bamboo. I know Panda bears do. Who would have thought they had so much in common?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Tennessean
06-24-2011, 03:17 AM
CA's testimony about hand sanitizer may have some merit. There has been an upswing in abuse of the 130 proof sanitizer . . .

Maybe it was Caylee becoming lethargic (from possibly other substances), not her dogs, which made her do some searches. I think ICA is as guilty as sin, but there is a basis in fact to CA's 'concern' about sanitizers.

INFO:

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/addicts-opt-for-hand-sanitizer-high/16ajkmkpw

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/features_julieshealthclub/2007/05/getting_drunk_o.html

"A colleague’s 8-year-old daughter licked 10 to 20 globs of hand sanitizer while at a supervised play center at a suburban health club, an idea that originally came from a classmate while at school. She ended up in the intensive care unit for two days."

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/06/20/patient-gets-drunk-on-hand-sanitizer-in-aussie-hospital/

Serjen
06-24-2011, 03:24 AM
Gitana,
re: the 84 searches stuff:

R. Hornsby said that 17 march (or the other computer search day) was day 84 in the calendar year and that the computer program could have been annotating that vs the number of times it was actually searched...

he further said, iirc, that they have an expert that could be talking about this or that Jose is onto this track?

hope that helps

How is March 17 day 84 in the Calendar year? There are 31 days in January and 28 in February...that would get you to 59, plus 17 = 76. I don't get it.

Friday
06-24-2011, 03:27 AM
The SA had no clue.
She said she could not show overtime, not that she could not use her computer at work, so she left early to keep her hours up- funny cuz I looked at her timecards and they sure look like there is overtime all over the place on there. She implicated her boss in saying her employee would tell her to leave and then fill in her timecard for her.
I think they will be able to prove her lies but it will take JP allowing them to enter in some new evidence and witnesses for rebuttal and Bill S. said this might be tricky b/c the SA should have had their ducks in a row and have researched that day fully. i disagree and I think JP will allow it since this witness needs to be impeached and has already said something different than her depo.
I think the cell phone pings alone should do it. I am trying to find out if the cell phone ping records go back to march. So far, I have only seen records of june and july for all parties. the same thing for her sun pass. I wonder if we will see these before the rebuttal testimony, per sunshine laws.

Her cell phone pings for those days won't matter because Cindy remembers now that she forgot her cell phone at work on those two days and had to go back to get it, but she waited until 5:30 or 6:00 PM to pick it up so she wouldn't bump into other employees. Which is why her cell pings will falsely indicate she was at the office during the day and returning home at her usual time at night.

JustMeDeb
06-24-2011, 03:28 AM
Like many of you, I would love to see CA charged with purjury, not sure if it will happen. BUt I do think after CA's performance today, she may have lost the few supporters she had left.

After the trial ends and interest is gone, she will be all by herself. So sometimes Karma is a beautiful thing :)

crucibelle
06-24-2011, 03:33 AM
If so, someone needs to direct her to this:
"Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

I don't think she would even care. The Bibles are for show only. Cindy is all about appearances/presenting a front, no matter if what she is presenting is the truth, or not. JMO.

Friday
06-24-2011, 03:38 AM
They will throw any and everyone under the bus. It's their freaking MO:banghead:

Are you referring to "Casey's friends" who also used the computer? The ones Cindy mentioned today? :banghead:

Friday
06-24-2011, 03:42 AM
I say since she admitted searching for the chloroform perhaps she and her daughter conspired to kill Caylee. When this trial is over arrest CA for the same charges.

What a marvelous idea! Especially because ICA will demand to testify against her.

Tennessean
06-24-2011, 03:53 AM
I was a salaried employee (white-collar, non management) of the largest computer company in the world for over 30 years. I never saw a time card and I worked lots of 'overtime'.

zadari
06-24-2011, 03:55 AM
im sure cindy will get caught with all of her lies then jailed right along with her daughter .. then mabey everyone would be satisfied.. caylee would have justice .. she could look down from heaven and see her gma who she loved rotting in jail.. i bet shed just love that ..yes if she is lying she should be punished but it just seems like everyone in the world is being of lynch mob mentality.. and again caylee is being forgotten in all this (she loved her GP) and they loved her .. i dont think for one second caylee would ever want her gp to go through what they are .. i dont understand why people act like they do i do however understand no mother wants their child dead.. so i get why cindy did what she did ..she probably figures what she did will get casey life without parole ..not free ..

crucibelle
06-24-2011, 03:56 AM
Was CA asked if she googled shovel? For the life of me, I don't understand why anyone would google shovel.

I do understand why CA got in the faces of people calling ICA names and damning her, no one wants to hear anyone talk that way about their kids no matter what. But, to make the claims she made today just blows me away. JA will take care of it, I have no doubt, it justs ticks me off that she did this.

She said she didn't look it up - she stated she'd have no reason to look up "shovel".

shgrbkr
06-24-2011, 04:03 AM
All I can say is that CA sounded an awful lot like KC when KC told her lies. She was explaining so many details--elaborately. Just like KC.

The SA will expose CA tomorrow. Oh, and the whole CA left work early??? She's trying to claim there's no way to retrieve that information? These companies have very good systems to keep up with all that stuff, and for CA to think it's vanished is very dumb on her part. Remember she said she had 6 weeks vacation....well, in her record, she should be paid whatever number of hours she was at home as vacation pay. They keep track of ALL that stuff. She doesn't get regular pay when she takes vacation time, but that's what she was saying. It's total BS. No company is going to chance an employee getting extra vacation time. They keep track. And they don't let it go that quickly.

zadari
06-24-2011, 04:13 AM
i think cindy knew she would be busted . if indeed she is lying .. i hope she is lying ..id be more worried if she wasnt

Serjen
06-24-2011, 04:34 AM
According to that Hinkymeter link, the searches for acetone, peroxide and chloroform were the 17th, and the "how to make chloraform/chloroform", household weapons and shovel searches were on the 21st. Maybe Cindy did do the initial search for the reasons she stated, and that sparked an interest in Casey? There also were searches done a couple days prior about the One Tree Hill 100th episode...here is a brief description of One Tree Hill 100th episode:

Alright, it's time for that kidnapping we've all been waiting for! Skills lets Jamie go to the bathroom by himself, but nanny Carrie intercepts him and talks him into leaving with her. She says that Haley is allowing them to hang out again, and since poor Jamie doesn't know any better he believes it.

As Lucas sulks and vows to get Lindsey back, Haley is running around and frantically looking for Jamie.

However, little do they know that he's really in nanny Carrie's motel room and about to get his hair dyed black. This will help the two of them evade the police now that Carrie is his "new mommy."

erinleigh
06-24-2011, 04:36 AM

I totally understand, her position must be horrific. That aside, I think most people think that she would have served both Casey and Caylee better if she held Casey's feet to the fire and had her confess and stop the bs. If ICA confessed she certaintly wouldn't be facing the DP right now. She would have probably served less than 20 years and would have had a chance to be rehabilitated. The enabling of killing your daughter just takes it to far.
I'm not 100% sure if Casey would have confessed if her mother stood firm and told her to cut the bs but ICA does tend to want to seek her mother's approval in a certain kind of way. When ICA saw that by playing the Zanny story she had her family's undivided attention and loyalty (something she did not have prior since CA played the weird passive-aggressive thing in the past) she kept it going. Casey had what she wanted. She relished in the control she had over her family by not telling them what happened to Caylee. If she wasn't so enabled when this happened we very well could have had a totally different resolution to this.

One of the many sad parts about this case is that CA herself has caused much of the circus environment and it seems that she reveled in it despite her grief. Mother and daughter have been jockying for top dog postition for a long time and still do today. It's sick they they still use Caylee's death as a way to still try to one up each other. It was very telling when ICA called home when arrested and her 1st words to CA were "i saw your little cameo on TV" and CA replied "which one sweetheart, Ive done several" in a condesending tone that is hard to describe.

CA has been so outspokenly aggressive towards anyone who tried to seek answers and justice for her grandaughter she has turned herself into the one person who has done the most damage to herself in the public's eyes. It's one thing to love you child no matter the circumstances and silently stand by and love her but it's another to obstruct justice and try to bring innocent people down as possible in an effort to "get the truth" as she claims to want. I really think she may have had more answers if she handled this differently. I could be wrong..it's just a thought.

claudicici
06-24-2011, 05:03 AM
I do admit I have a lot of angry feelings towards CA.
Even though it breaks my heart to think of the situation she's in I feel like she created it in the first place.

Donjeta
06-24-2011, 05:05 AM
Her explanation about why she was at home even if her work records show she was at work makes no sense. She said that she was not allowed to record overtime so the records might be wrong.

But hello? If she was at home when her time cards show she was at work, it would mean she records MORE overtime, not less.

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 05:11 AM
Interesting that March 17th 2008 was St. Patricks Day..ICA's fav holiday <roll eyes>..much more interesting to me is that it was a Monday..Cindys busiest day of the week when she had meetings all day according to her previous testimony..yet she MAY have taken off early...Such a liar..like mother, like daughter...Shameful...spit..

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 05:15 AM
All I can say is that CA sounded an awful lot like KC when KC told her lies. She was explaining so many details--elaborately. Just like KC.

The SA will expose CA tomorrow. Oh, and the whole CA left work early??? She's trying to claim there's no way to retrieve that information? These companies have very good systems to keep up with all that stuff, and for CA to think it's vanished is very dumb on her part. Remember she said she had 6 weeks vacation....well, in her record, she should be paid whatever number of hours she was at home as vacation pay. They keep track of ALL that stuff. She doesn't get regular pay when she takes vacation time, but that's what she was saying. It's total BS. No company is going to chance an employee getting extra vacation time. They keep track. And they don't let it go that quickly.

yup..shifty eyes and all...Totally different demeanor than Cindy had when she testified last time..I can not believe that I actually started to have sympathy for her. Fool me once, shame on you and all that carp..:loser:

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 05:42 AM
and while I'm on a rant...Cindy had to try and throw the friends under the bus again when she said that even ICA's friends used the computer..well, someone correct me if I'm wrong but other than Caylee's 2nd b'day and when Annie spent the night when ICA was out on bail, I have NEVER heard of any friends EVER being in that house, at least anyone that Cindy would know about..she knew none of ICA's friends..real or imaginary except some from years ago...explain that Cindy...like I said liar, liar....:liar:

little_miss_smart
06-24-2011, 05:54 AM
Can the state go to the place where Cindy worked to obtain any evidence that may be available at this stage?

MaryB
06-24-2011, 05:56 AM
I'm still disgusted. CA and ICA think they are going to skip out of prison holding hands and get rich quick with interviews and books.

They are not the only ones who think they're going to get rich off the death of a poor, innocent child. According to MagPie from The Hinky Meter, Telemundo was in court watching Jose Baez because they're thinking of creating a "Nancy Grace" type of show for him. Oh, the iorny!

Melanie
06-24-2011, 06:04 AM
and while I'm on a rant...Cindy had to try and throw the friends under the bus again when she said that even ICA's friends used the computer..well, someone correct me if I'm wrong but other than Caylee's 2nd b'day and when Annie spent the night when ICA was out on bail, I have NEVER heard of any friends EVER being in that house, at least anyone that Cindy would know about..she knew none of ICA's friends..real or imaginary except some from years ago...explain that Cindy...like I said liar, liar....:liar:

Exactly! I'd like to know the "friends" who used the computer. Remember, she wouldn't even let Jessie Grund in the house, let alone any friends. Amy had never met her mom, and I can't find a single friend that met Cindy or hung out at the house using her desktop computer (as if).

Now mind you, we keep our main computer in the living room so I can monitor my teen, and he does have friends over who use our computer to watch you-tube videos, etc. It's not password protected either. But I'd gladly admit to that, and can easily provide the names of the children that have done so (cuz I'm here).

I hope Cindy has a list of names ready - cuz the SA is gonna want to know exactly which "friends" used that computer.

gahhhhh!

MOO

Mel

Melanie
06-24-2011, 06:09 AM
Can the state go to the place where Cindy worked to obtain any evidence that may be available at this stage?

Absolutely - Cindy just opened that door WIDE open for the SA to subpeona all of her work related records, documents, and e-mails. Perhaps previously there wasn't enough evidence to warrant such as Cindy said she didn't make the searches on that date/time (because she was at work). Now that the story has changed, that mack truck will be mowing down that door now! Who knows - they may even bring in some co-workers who received e-mails from Cindy that day or phone calls, etc. I sure can't wait to hear where her cell phone pings are for those days too! I think she's desperately hoping everything (and everyone) has gone poof.

MOO

Mel

zadari
06-24-2011, 06:11 AM
i dont think cindy cares what happens to herself as long and casey is spared the dp.. she is desperate

little_miss_smart
06-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Absolutely - Cindy just opened that door WIDE open for the SA to subpeona all of her work related records, documents, and e-mails. Perhaps previously there wasn't enough evidence to warrant such as Cindy said she didn't make the searches on that date/time (because she was at work). Now that the story has changed, that mack truck will be mowing down that door now! Who knows - they may even bring in some co-workers who received e-mails from Cindy that day or phone calls, etc. I sure can't wait to hear where her cell phone pings are for those days too! I think she's desperately hoping everything (and everyone) has gone poof.

MOO

Mel

Well that is good news. I don't really understand the legalities in US trials.

After defending Cindy yesterday and feeling sorry for her, then watching her testimony I am so upset that she could do this. I have had a complete change of heart. I can no longer sympathise with this woman. I could excuse her behaviour up until now, blaming many of her actions on her losses but she has shown me she only cares about getting Casey out of prison, showing no regard for her grandaughter whatsoever. I have no doubt she loves Caylee and misses her dearly, but she is a distant memory to her now, that is obvious!

I hope they get something that proves Cindy is lying, she should also suffer the consequences for lying.

I wonder what George will say when he takes the stand.

~n/t~
06-24-2011, 06:20 AM
im sure cindy will get caught with all of her lies then jailed right along with her daughter .. then mabey everyone would be satisfied.. caylee would have justice .. she could look down from heaven and see her gma who she loved rotting in jail.. i bet shed just love that ..yes if she is lying she should be punished but it just seems like everyone in the world is being of lynch mob mentality.. and again caylee is being forgotten in all this (she loved her GP) and they loved her .. i dont think for one second caylee would ever want her gp to go through what they are .. i dont understand why people act like they do i do however understand no mother wants their child dead.. so i get why cindy did what she did ..she probably figures what she did will get casey life without parole ..not free ..

Casey wanted her child dead. What right does she have to murder her baby girl and why shouldn't she get the ultimate punishment for what she has done? Yes Caylee is forgotten in all of this but not by those who are trying to get her justice. She's forgotten by those you claim loved her.

Sorry, unlike what they make think, the Anthonys are not above the law.

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 06:24 AM
Exactly! I'd like to know the "friends" who used the computer. Remember, she wouldn't even let Jessie Grund in the house, let alone any friends. Amy had never met her mom, and I can't find a single friend that met Cindy or hung out at the house using her desktop computer (as if).

Now mind you, we keep our main computer in the living room so I can monitor my teen, and he does have friends over who use our computer to watch you-tube videos, etc. It's not password protected either. But I'd gladly admit to that, and can easily provide the names of the children that have done so (cuz I'm here).

I hope Cindy has a list of names ready - cuz the SA is gonna want to know exactly which "friends" used that computer.

gahhhhh!

MOO

Mel

That's what I mean! She may well have had friends at the house, but highly unlikely in recent years since George was home half day..if not all day during the year prior..and not that Cindy or he would know about for her to make that comment..You know that if Cindy KNEW anyone had been in that house...she would have thrown whomever that was under the bus way back when. Jesse is the only person I've ever heard her mention and that was what..2 years prior...grrr..I can't hardly stand it. I hope we see Cindy be confronted with Gentivas records...something! Like ICA..she will have to be stone cold busted before she admits to anything tho..makes me sick to my stomach..

Melanie
06-24-2011, 06:29 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are spot on - awesome article. This is what gets my hinky meter up!

As far as the alcohol and peroxide, I researched just I was looking through different things that was in our cabinets to make sure that there was nothing that we had in our cabinets that Caylee would get into because we didnít keep, like, you know, cleaning supplies in the bathrooms. The only thing I kept in the bottom bathrooms that we had locked was alcohol and peroxide.

And I knew alcohol could be costly

ummm, errrr, I'm assuming she's talking about rubbing alcohol and not alcohol-alcohol, like a nice pinot-noir. I can buy a drum of rubbing alcohol at rite-aid for about 4 bucks.

And, um, err, wouldn't a nurse know that ANY cleaning supplies left unsecured in a bathroom cabinet would NOT be safe for any toddler - regardless of the circumstances. Someone please raise their hand if they think alcohol and peroxide is something they would need to look up to determine if it was safe for a 2 year old to digest?

Anyone?

Thought so ;)

MOO

Mel

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 06:32 AM

MOO

Mel

I wondered this same thing and was reading in the verified atty thread (I think it was) where someone asked that very question and said something about reading that it was too late for the prosecution to try and retrieve the records from Gentiva.. I don't understand that if it is true..Didn't see an answer from an atty regarding that though... I sure hope not..

Gnatcatcher
06-24-2011, 06:40 AM
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but this has been just fascinating to me. SHE is the reason I got into this case in the first place. That Cindy is truly a piece of work.

I feel just a little naughty, because I was actually laughing all the way through her testimony yesterday, and I know this is no laughing matter. But good gracious, this woman is so ghastly, it's hilarious.

When she said even Casey's friends used the computer, that was so transparent. Cindy, you are a real... I wanna say a bad word. Is jerk a bad word? Casey's friends were never even in that house except maybe at Caylee's birthday party.

I loved it when she was so insistent that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY!!!! to find her emails and computer activity at Gentiva from three years ago, and there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that anybody but she, herself, can access her email because she has a password that only she knows. Has she not been paying attention? Does she not know that the only way to erase your computer's history is by taking a sledge hammer to it? She clearly has no conceptually understanding of servers and all that entails. An employer can get into your computer in the blink of an eye, even if you have enough passwords to last a lifetime.

I also found it laughable that she thinks Gentiva wouldn't hold on to any of her old records, time sheets, or whatever. There is something called the Legal Document Retention List, it may vary state to state, I'm not sure, but it's a list of all kinds of records and by law how long the company has to keep them for. For example, time sheets = 5 years, expense reports = 3 years, accounting journal entries = 20 years, payroll/taxes = PERMANENT. As for Legal issues, I believe that's pretty much a permanently stored box of files. And you darn well better believe that the SECOND this hit the airwaves on July 16, 2008, Gentiva locked that stuff up tighter than a battleship.

I think my favorite part was when she said something like I didn't do that, but I don't know what my computer does on its own. HAHAHAH. That was great.

By the way, did anybody catch Linda Drane Burdick's face as Cindy left the stand? Watch that part, it's HILARIOUS. She looks up from under her eyeglasses at Cindy, and her expression is so beautiful.

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 06:43 AM
Gnatcatcher..how 'bout she doesn't know what her computer was doing when asked about certain searches? What??? My pc doesn't usually do searches while I sleep, does yours, lol?

eta~its time for bed..I missed where you said the same thing...i couldn't believe it when she said that!

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 06:48 AM
respectfully snipped from Gnatcatcher..

I think my favorite part was when she said something like I didn't do that, but I don't know what my computer does on its own. HAHAHAH. That was great.

Say what Cindy?..and what kind of computer is this again?

txsvicki
06-24-2011, 06:52 AM
I think Cindy came home early one afternoon to find a sedated dog. She may have seen an open browser and looked up things before the password got changed

Trident
06-24-2011, 06:52 AM
I do admit I have a lot of angry feelings towards CA.
Even though it breaks my heart to think of the situation she's in I feel like she created it in the first place.

In my opinion, CA is in a situation of her own making and I haven't one shred of sympathy for her.

BuffaloChuck
06-24-2011, 06:53 AM
(I agree with "no shred of sympathy" - the family has made the monsters by their parenting 'skills' - Cindy's I - Me - Mine comments don't give other personalities much choice but to fight for their selfishness, too.)

Why didn't Burdick ask the NAME of that "close friend with injuries"? I'm curious about that. Letting the Anthonys get by with any made-up identity seems to be NOT a wise thing - they've already had ONE DEATH using made-up IDs. Why not ask for names and let them know EVERY fact will be checked and double-checked. They have spent a lifetime lying, but they never get checked!

I don't think it's a coincidence that the prior day's release of "Anthonys no longer consider Casey innocent" is followed up by Cindy's attempts to remove "pre-meditation" from the charges.

Bet the DA wishes they'd have the Anthonys under surveillance!

Uh... do you realize that this is the FIRST EVER witness that Baez went after with direct questions? Straight to HIS point? That's a first in this trial. Curious! Like he'd finally prepared and coached HIS witness - for the first time.

pjones
06-24-2011, 06:57 AM
I missed yesterday afternoon's testimony (took my mom to the doctor) and have been trying to catch up on reading/watching a few snippets of CA's testimony. IIRC, she mentioned emails she received would contain referrals as well as emails from other employees that, one would assume, would contain patient information. It would seem that any email correspondence with respect to particular patients would have to be printed to hard copy or otherwise retained as part of the patient's record. For instance, Dr. X's office emails CA with a patient referral for Jane Doe, or Nurse Ratchett emails CA with information relevant to a particular patient, that information would have to be printed or otherwise retained in the patient's database. I did a cursory search on record retention laws in Fla., and it appears the standard is 7 years. I find it hard to believe that any bonafide health care facility would not have some method of retention of all patient-related records/correspondence (which would include patient-related emails) for the required period of time....

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 06:58 AM
Why didn't Burdick ask the NAME of that "close friend with injuries"? I'm curious about that. Letting the Anthonys get by with any made-up identity seems to be NOT a wise thing - they've already had ONE DEATH using made-up IDs. Why not ask for names and let them know EVERY fact will be checked and double-checked. They have spent a lifetime lying, but they never get checked!

I don't think it's a coincidence that the prior day's release of "Anthonys no longer consider Casey innocent" is followed up by Cindy's attempts to remove "pre-meditation" from the charges.

Bet the DA wishes they'd have the Anthonys under surveillance!

Uh... do you realize that this is the FIRST EVER witness that Baez went after with direct questions? Straight to HIS point? That's a first in this trial. Curious! Like he'd finally prepared and coached HIS witness - for the first time.

Oh I don't think LDB is done with Cindy Anthony..not by a long shot! Just giving her enough rope imo...and I agree about Jose preparing his witness..Only thing is I believe he was doing that up until Cindy and George found out where the bus was headed a few weeks ago...so he had a head start there..

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 07:00 AM
In my opinion, CA is in a situation of her own making and I haven't one shred of sympathy for her.

You know, I didn't either until she testified the first time..I was actually stupid enough to believe for a minute that she really was going to be Caylee's voice..Won't make that mistake twice I promise you!

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 07:05 AM
so she has testified that she did not have a myspace acct back in March 2008..so how is she going to explain that the chloroform search was back to back with a myspace login? Can't wait to hear that..AND why those searches apparently were the only things deleted manually? Why would she delete that and NOTHING else? ..she wouldn't..cuz she didn't do the search!

twall
06-24-2011, 07:10 AM
Testimony Continues After Casey's Mom Shocks Court

~snip~

She said she started searching chlorophyll, but Google sent her elsewhere. Her attorney said she's telling the truth and not just trying to protect Casey.

"She testified as truthfully today as she did when she testified for the state of Florida,” said attorney Mark Lippman.

Lippman said Cindy Anthony’s memory is now better because of medication, and now she remembers being home from work on the day "chloroform" was Goggled.

Cindy's work records indicate she was at work, and prosecutors asked her to read aloud a question from an earlier deposition on the same subject, chloroform searches.

more at link

http://www.wftv.com/news/28342780/detail.html

Goggled? not my mistake, I copy and pasted it! WFTV needs a proofreader or spellcheck!

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 07:14 AM
Posted earlier..but too important not to repeat...

There are some important things to understand about the content of this spreadsheet. Recall an early investigative report by Det. Yuri Melich in which he says he asked computer CSI Sandra Cawn to search for the keyword “chloroform” on the Anthony computer. She did so and found references to the word in unallocated space – meaning the references had been purposely deleted. According to the report, there were searches for the word at Google, as well as similar searches for the ingredients and recipe for chloroform. Also, all of these searches were done from the Firefox browser.

twall
06-24-2011, 07:19 AM
so she has testified that she did not have a myspace acct back in March 2008..so how is she going to explain that the chloroform search was back to back with a myspace login? Can't wait to hear that..AND why those searches apparently were the only things deleted manually? Why would she delete that and NOTHING else? ..she wouldn't..cuz she didn't do the search!

right, if you read JWG's posts on the research he did on the subject he concludes C&G did not use the Firefox browser or Google. They used IE browser and Yahoo search engine on the "Casey" account which was not password protected but the "owner" account was. IIRC the Firefox browser and it's contents were deleted, later found in the unallocated space on the hard drive. LE got lucky the computer was not used enough to overwrite the files and they could still retrieve them.

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 07:20 AM
Testimony Continues After Casey's Mom Shocks Court

~snip~

She said she started searching chlorophyll, but Google sent her elsewhere. Her attorney said she's telling the truth and not just trying to protect Casey.

"She testified as truthfully today as she did when she testified for the state of Florida,” said attorney Mark Lippman.

Lippman said Cindy Anthony’s memory is now better because of medication, and now she remembers being home from work on the day "chloroform" was Goggled.

Cindy's work records indicate she was at work, and prosecutors asked her to read aloud a question from an earlier deposition on the same subject, chloroform searches.

more at link

http://www.wftv.com/news/28342780/detail.html

Goggled? not my mistake, I copy and pasted it! WFTV needs a proofreader or spellcheck!

bbm~

pffftt..and I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if anyone is interested..Cindy..just like her daughter wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the azz..

kahluacream
06-24-2011, 07:22 AM
I think Cindy came home early one afternoon to find a sedated dog. She may have seen an open browser and looked up things before the password got changed

You find your dog "sedated" and your first response is to look up the word "chlorophyll"?

If I were going to investigate the possibility that my dog's malaise could be caused by plant life, I can think of dozens and dozens of words I would search before I would get to "chlorophyll". It's a very odd word to look up under those circumstances.

I'm wondering if George is going to take the stand and testify that HE looked up "neck breaking", "making weapons from household items", etc.

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 07:22 AM
right, if you read JWG's posts on the research he did on the subject he concludes C&G did not use the Firefox browser or Google. They used IE browser and Yahoo search engine on the "Casey" account which was not password protected but the "owner" account was. IIRC the Firefox browser and it's contents were deleted, later found in the unallocated space on the hard drive. LE got lucky the computer was not used enough to overwrite the files and they could still retrieve them.

yep..once again Cindy thinks she is SO much smarter than anyone else..I have a feeling LDB has a BIG surprise for Cindy Anthony..and I can't wait! Seriously, Cindy will put a nail in ICA's coffin before it's said and done..

Apex-mom
06-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Cindy obviously doesn't know much about how computers are set up, doesn't know much about multiple users and multiple browsers.

Casey knew a little more. She went ahead and set up her own User Account on the hard drive, probably password protected it. She then downloaded the Firefox browser into THAT User Account. That way, no snoopy mom or dad could click onto "History" and see where she had been browsing.

Oh, and if there's an IT guy on the jury - he already knows this.

I was hopping up and down yesterday shouting at the pc "ASK HER IF SHE CLICKS THE "LITTLE BLUE E" TO GET TO THE INTERNET"!!!!

They definitely need to establish the fact that Cindy & George used Internet Explorer and YAHOO for their search engine, while Casey's account (the one with the pw) used Firefox and Google !!!

PRAYING that the talk about this today..... (Vahall thehinkymeter.com has an AWESOME detailed post on this subject!!)

twall
06-24-2011, 07:27 AM
You find your dog "sedated" and your first response is to look up the word "chlorophyll"?

If I were going to investigate the possibility that my dog's malaise could be caused by plant life, I can think of dozens and dozens of words I would search before I would get to "chlorophyll". It's a very odd word to look up under those circumstances.

I'm wondering if George is going to take the stand and testify that HE looked up "neck breaking", "making weapons from household items", etc.

My first response would be to get the dog to the vet!

Concerning GA on that date I just read an article on the HM that stated GA was working 9am-5pm that day as he was on Monday, March 17. News to me, I didn't realize he was working days in March 2008. He changes jobs often.

cloud9
06-24-2011, 07:27 AM
I am as floored this morning as I was yesterday! CA made me feel like a fool!!! I FINALLY believed she was there for CAYLEE, and then WHAM! Right back to ICA! I am completely disgusted with her!

twall
06-24-2011, 07:29 AM
My opinion about CA's testimony referring to the stain in the trunk when they purchased the car:

There is no way neat nick GA would purchase a 2 yo car with a huge stain in the trunk. Stain removal techniques now a days are advanced, I don't believe the dealership would put it on the lot like that, they would remove the stain or replace the trunk liner.

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 07:30 AM
My first response would be to get the dog to the vet!

Concerning GA on that date I just read an article on the HM that stated GA was working 9am-5pm that day as he was on Monday, March 17. News to me, I didn't realize he was working days in March 2008. He changes jobs often.

I read or heard somewhere on the news yesterday that Cindy was working that day and George was NOT..take that with a grain of salt cuz I can't even remember where it was..I just remember thinking Oh Carp!

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 07:32 AM
My opinion about CA's testimony referring to the stain in the trunk when they purchased the car:

There is no way neat nick GA would purchase a 2 yo car with a huge stain in the trunk. Stain removal techniques now a days are advanced, I don't believe the dealership would put it on the lot like that, they would remove the stain or replace the trunk liner.

and I thought in one of the police interviews George already told them that the stain was not there previously..and he would know since he apparently "religiously" to quote Jose cleaned the cars..I'm so angry I could just spit nails..can you tell, lol?

Talina
06-24-2011, 07:33 AM
If Cindy had a behind-the-scene deal with DT she wouldn't say that she didn't forget to remove the stairs from the pool. Would she?

IMO - Cindy would NEVER admit to leaving the ladder up on the pool. I believe there is only so far she will go to lie for Casey and that is a bit too far for her. It puts her the #1 person responsible for the "accident" that the DT will have us believe happened.

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 07:38 AM
I'm thinking that George and Cindy were so mad when they found out what ICA was going to do..blaming George..that we saw just for a minute a grandmother that wanted justice for her granddaughter..now she's back to covering up for Casey...

strawberry
06-24-2011, 07:38 AM
The State is going to have a great time in their rebuttal case IMO. They are going to show that CA signed case files, or sent emails, or logged in to her work computer. And I think the fact that she felt the need to lie about it and it will be proven, will make it stronger.

MADJGNLAW
06-24-2011, 07:40 AM
Sorry if this was already asked, have not had time to read whole thread. But I am having a heck of time finding the deposition that they were referring to in court yesterday. I really want to know what all Cindy had said. Her attorney said she told the truth yesterday, she said the same thing that she said in her depo. If anyone can point me to the depo in question I will forever be so grateful..:blowkiss: TIA :blowkiss:

Presser from Mark L. Cindy and George's Attorney regarding statement of the Anthony's feeling that Casey is not innocent and Cindy being truthful on the stand.
He said that the Anthony's support Casey, and he nor they will comment on whether they believe Casey is innocent or guilty. That is the reason why they attend each hearing, to learn the truth. George Anthony maintains he never molested Casey or had anything to do with Caylee. They don't believe the defenses theory. And they don't believe anything the state has not proved yet. He also said that Cindy did not lie on the stand yesterday, that all she said on the stand she said in her deposition.
June 23, 2011 Video to Presser Here: http://www.wftv.com/video/28338767/index.html

strawberry
06-24-2011, 07:41 AM
NG and Dan Abrams discussing that they feel if a juror were already leaning toward the DT (cough...#4) this might strengthen that, but that people are going to see it for what it is. They said it is absurd that memory gets stronger and more detailed over time, that one could suddenly remember exact details of a then ordinary day three years ago down to what pop up came up. I closed a pop up a few minutes ago and have no idea what it was. And I've NEVER had a youtube popup.

twall
06-24-2011, 07:45 AM
and I thought in one of the police interviews George already told them that the stain was not there previously..and he would know since he apparently "religiously" to quote Jose cleaned the cars..I'm so angry I could just spit nails..can you tell, lol?

You're right, he did, it was in the FBI interview when he said he put his nose on the round (like a basketball) stain and smelled it-I will never forget that part of his interview, I felt so bad for him.

strawberry
06-24-2011, 07:46 AM
Sorry if this was already asked, have not had time to read whole thread. But I am having a heck of time finding the deposition that they were referring to in court yesterday. I really want to know what all Cindy had said. Her attorney said she told the truth yesterday, she said the same thing that she said in her depo. If anyone can point me to the depo in question I will forever be so grateful..:blowkiss: TIA :blowkiss:

Presser from Mark L. Cindy and George's Attorney regarding statement of the Anthony's feeling that Casey is not innocent and Cindy being truthful on the stand.
He said that the Anthony's support Casey, and he nor they will comment on whether they believe Casey is innocent or guilty. That is the reason why they attend each hearing, to learn the truth. George Anthony maintains he never molested Casey or had anything to do with Caylee. They don't believe the defenses theory. And they don't believe anything the state has not proved yet. He also said that Cindy did not lie on the stand yesterday, that all she said on the stand she said in her deposition.
June 23, 2011 Video to Presser Here: http://www.wftv.com/video/28338767/index.html

Page 152. I love the fact that these depos have detailed indices in the back that tells you what page and line a word can be found.

txsvicki
06-24-2011, 07:47 AM

If cindy knew that dogs chew grass to get chlorophyll she may have looked it up. If she looked up anything it could have been from seeing the history and getting suspicious. We will never know though. If my dog was sedated and I had seen suspicious history I would look up the subject

Talina
06-24-2011, 07:49 AM
Not meant to pick on you in any way, but I'm curious. You say there were 84 searches for chloroform. What would your reaction be if you learned that there was only 1 search and that any information you've heard otherwise is false?

IMO - 1 search for "how to make chloroform" is 1 search too many.

(present company excluded of course - there's no telling how many people now have that in their search history due to this trial :floorlaugh: )

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 07:50 AM

I think in JWG's post @ Hinkymeter something was mentioned about our Muzikman had obtained it. I got the impression that it hadn't been obtained by anyone else..or something like that MADJ..it may be here or at Vals site..I'm just not sure..

snipped from that post..
Back a few months ago I went through the Google search spreadsheet line-by-line in an attempt to better understand what it was revealing. The spreadsheet is one that was released on April 6, 2009 as part of discovery, but was not made available by the media. I obtained my copy from Muzikman over at Websleuths (insert rocker emoticon here).

never mind, sorry about that!..wrong thing! My head is spinning..I'll leave it up anyway though..

Talina
06-24-2011, 07:52 AM
I twittered about it to a few attorneys following the case, I had the very same question after today.. I want to know if the state is now burning the midnight oil looking to see IF she searched for Chlorophyll And to find out IF she really has a friend that was in an accident and sustained head and chest injuries around that time frame..and what is his/her name and what hospital were they treated at. I want to know if they will corroborate any of her testimony because Chlorophyll was not picked out in the searches they show us, no.

weird... i hope they are fast working behind the scenes!

I have a sneaky suspicion there was a lot of overtime put in last night with the Orange County forensics IT staff.

Trident
06-24-2011, 07:52 AM
yep..once again Cindy thinks she is SO much smarter than anyone else..I have a feeling LDB has a BIG surprise for Cindy Anthony..and I can't wait! Seriously, Cindy will put a nail in ICA's coffin before it's said and done..

Is it possible that's part of the plan? Everything about this case and this family seems so convoluted that nothing would surprise me.

I love you can have a lot of meanings. Remember the old song, "Throw momma from the train . . .a kiss"?

My opinion only

LiveLaughLuv
06-24-2011, 07:53 AM
I don't believe CA's memory is better today than it was 3 years ago. It could be 'false' memories with a hindsight feel to it, KWIM? I only wonder what those jurors are thinking since they truly don't know or understand the dynamic between CA/ICA..

I'm thinking the rebuttal case will be one that might just end with that bang...LDB/JA are not to be messed with, they are too experienced to let this little back track of CA to rattle their case. If Baez didn't rattle them with that self serving, grandiose OS, I don't believe CA can...I do see her playing both ends to the middle and in the end, she might get burned...:banghead:JMHO

Justice for Caylee

tennisgirlsc
06-24-2011, 07:55 AM
I posted yesterday about this and would like input as to what everyone thinks. When Cindy let it "slip" about ICA being arrested for check fraud, was this an intentional move on her part to cause a mistrial. I know that HHJP did NOT want this in front of the jury. I do not believe for ONE second that this was an accident on Cindy's party.

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 07:56 AM
Is it possible that's part of the plan? Everything about this case and this family seems so convoluted that nothing would surprise me.

I love you can have a lot of meanings. Remember the old song, "Throw momma from the train . . .a kiss"?

My opinion only

I'm telling you I'm beginning to wonder if they ever had a 'plan' ...I think the family and the defense have adjusted what they would say or do according to what evidence they needed to dispute..Convoluted is an understatement, lol! If it wasn't so incredibly sad, it would almost be comical..you really can not make this stuff up..:banghead:

twall
06-24-2011, 07:58 AM

CA's state deposition.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/depos/cindyanthonydepo072809.pdf

zadari
06-24-2011, 07:58 AM
Casey wanted her child dead. What right does she have to murder her baby girl and why shouldn't she get the ultimate punishment for what she has done? Yes Caylee is forgotten in all of this but not by those who are trying to get her justice. She's forgotten by those you claim loved her.

Sorry, unlike what they make think, the Anthonys are not above the law.
she is not forgotten by those that love her .. you saw cindy on that stand the day she testified .. however casey is HER child .. she cannot help caylee now... she probably feels like i lost caylee i dont want to lose casey .. because she doesnt want to feel responsible for her own daughters death .and she probably feels like its her fault enough as it is .. shes probably been on here reading what everyone thinks of her and mabey just mabey she blames herself and has from the getgo.. she didnt do any damage to the prosecution and we all know it casey herself did it with her videos and pics her own words .. cindy is trying to take away premeditation ill bet so casey gets life ... and cindy KNOWS she isnt going to get away with this anyone with a brain would know she wont if she is indeed lying .. i dont think she cares what happens to herself anymore.. her caylee is gone she has nothing else to lose but casey .. and she rather have casey in jail and alive then being responsible for her own daughters death . i mean cmon now .. shes probably got doubts about george cheating on her shes lost her entire world .. so really who does she have ? she probably doesnt trust ANYONE and for some people when you feel like that you feel like what do i have to lose if i feel this way about people

LiveLaughLuv
06-24-2011, 07:59 AM

Page 152. I love the fact that these depos have detailed indices in the back that tells you what page and line a word can be found.

So why did LDB seemed so surprised by her testimony? I did recall CA talking about the chlorphyll and looking up the peroxide, acetone...so why did it seem like such a big deal that got everyone in a tizzy??? :maddening: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

camcneishg
06-24-2011, 07:59 AM
When CA was first on the stand in this trial, she mentions that she believed that Zanny took Caylee up until 6 weeks ago...remember?.....this was when the DT came up with this new story about the drowning....CA now has to stand behind her daughter and believe her new story......remember the "half-truths", well CA believes the half about the drowning, but not the half about GA.......there you have it folks....her new meds will help her remember that she prob left the ladder on the pool, and GA forgot to lock the gate after they were working in the yard that weekend......they will cover for whatever their precious daughter says.....they have for 20 somthing years, and won't stop now....MO

Mare10
06-24-2011, 08:01 AM

start at page 152 Hope this helps

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 08:02 AM
You're right, he did, it was in the FBI interview when he said he put his nose on the round (like a basketball) stain and smelled it-I will never forget that part of his interview, I felt so bad for him.

I thought so! So can't the prosecution use that or no? Cindy seemed extremely nervous to me yesterday..and like she was trying to cover that up with a 'semi distraught Cindy' persona kinda like we saw the first time.

camcneishg
06-24-2011, 08:04 AM
I hope the SA has ICA shopping for acetone on the Home Depot videos....wouldn't that be a hoot!!

LiveLaughLuv
06-24-2011, 08:05 AM
I posted yesterday about this and would like input as to what everyone thinks. When Cindy let it "slip" about ICA being arrested for check fraud, was this an intentional move on her part to cause a mistrial. I know that HHJP did NOT want this in front of the jury. I do not believe for ONE second that this was an accident on Cindy's party.

That was quite the slip. Nothing had come out about the prisoners past criminal record and I wonder why Baez didn't jump all over this? Is this the passive/aggressive CA getting in her diggs with ICA? Was this meant for the defense to ask once again for a mistrial? Remember CA was the defenses witness this time and I am so very suspicious...the DT just let it slip by without bringing too much attention to it in the jury's presence...I'm still going :waitasec: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Broderick
06-24-2011, 08:07 AM
When CA was first on the stand in this trial, she mentions that she believed that Zanny took Caylee up until 6 weeks ago...remember?.....this was when the DT came up with this new story about the drowning....CA now has to stand behind her daughter and believe her new story......remember the "half-truths", well CA believes the half about the drowning, but not the half about GA.......there you have it folks....her new meds will help her remember that she prob left the ladder on the pool, and GA forgot to lock the gate after they were working in the yard that weekend......they will cover for whatever their precious daughter says.....they have for 20 somthing years, and won't stop now....MO

They ought be protecting LA and Mallory's potential child should they ever have one. ICA gets off and gets jealous of that attention like I believe she was about Caylee, she will be quite formidable and well seasoned and enabled. ICA still hates Caylee.

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 08:09 AM

but the 17th was a Monday..by Cindys own testimony..her busiest day of the week, full of meetings...yet she was home shortly after lunch..She's lying about one or the other if that's the case...

chckmate22
06-24-2011, 08:10 AM
If this has been posted already I apologize, but here is the link to CA time cards released on 11 26 08- please pay special attention to March 25 where CA goes to work from 0800- 1300 then apparently leaves and then proceeds to come back at 1500-1800 hrs --which means if she does leave for a while it is obvious that she must punch in and out and also these time records show yet again that she lied(shocking right) because just about every day she worked more than 8 hrs...hmm didnt she say she could not show more than 8 hrs...ugh It starts on page 10 also page number 2561

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155616.pdf

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 08:12 AM
If this has been posted already I apologize, but here is the link to CA time cards released on 11 26 08- please pay special attention to March 25 where CA goes to work from 0800- 1300 then apparently leaves and then proceeds to come back at 1500-1800 hrs --which means if she does leave for a while it is obvious that she must punch in and out and also these time records show yet again that she lied(shocking right) because just about every day she worked more than 8 hrs...hmm didnt she say she could not show more than 8 hrs...ugh It starts on page 10 also page number 2561

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155616.pdf

veddy veddy interesting..and I guess she thinks LDB knows none of this huh?

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 08:14 AM
They ought be protecting LA and Mallory's potential child should they ever have one. ICA gets off and gets jealous of that attention like I believe she was about Caylee, she will be quite formidable and well seasoned and enabled. ICA still hates Caylee.

If Mallory is smart..she'll run like the wind! OT, but back when Lee testified he was asked something about Mallory and he answered...she was my girlfriend at the time..The way he answered just made me wonder if they were still together as a couple..

LambChop
06-24-2011, 08:17 AM
I don't believe CA's memory is better today than it was 3 years ago. It could be 'false' memories with a hindsight feel to it, KWIM? I only wonder what those jurors are thinking since they truly don't know or understand the dynamic between CA/ICA..

I'm thinking the rebuttal case will be one that might just end with that bang...LDB/JA are not to be messed with, they are too experienced to let this little back track of CA to rattle their case. If Baez didn't rattle them with that self serving, grandiose OS, I don't believe CA can...I do see her playing both ends to the middle and in the end, she might get burned...:banghead:JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Let's put it this way, there are more juror's on the jury that are around CA's age or older and we all know what happens to our memory as we get older. Look at poor Dr. Spitz because I'm sure he went over his reports prior to his testimony and he still could not remember things and did not remember that he fractured Caylee skull while opening it. If he truly examined the skull he would have seen this and noted it in his report, IMO. If CA's memory is better with her newer, improved meds.....I want some. jmo

LambChop
06-24-2011, 08:18 AM
If Mallory is smart..she'll run like the wind! OT, but back when Lee testified he was asked something about Mallory and he answered...she was my girlfriend at the time..The way he answered just made me wonder if they were still together as a couple..

They're engaged now and I believe the wedding is planned for after the trial.

strawberry
06-24-2011, 08:20 AM

Justice for Caylee

Funny you mention false memories...I've been wondering if ICA is having false memories of sexual abuse spurred on by the DT and these "experts". More likely she's just a cold blooded liar though.

Mare10
06-24-2011, 08:20 AM

I remember that and took it to mean that she's now his fiance. Now I'm wondering if they are together at all as well.