PDA

View Full Version : 2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

crimesnooper
06-24-2011, 08:21 AM
BBM-
I've never understood this POV. Why is LA not a killer then? Was there some profound difference in the way they raised him?

My belief is that sweet Caylee died because of Casey and Casey alone. Casey was the one with jealousy issues. Casey was the one who demanded all the attention. Casey was the one who thought the world revolved around her.
People may say that is due to how she was raised, but then once again we go back to why didn't LA have this same narcissistic mindset if it was a result of bad parenting?

No doubt that this is a dysfunctional family, but I'd consider most families dysfunctional, and they are certainly not all killers.

I do agree though that CA likely has a LOT of guilt issues, as most parents do with their kids. I do believe she blames herself and she lives with the 'if onlys' every day of her life and she is trying to save ICA's life because she wasn't able to save Caylee's. She probably thinks if she had been strong enough to sue for custody that they wouldn't be where they are today.

But how could anyone have predicted that ICA would kill her daughter, especially when there were no warning signs of abuse? Who could predict that a bunch of stupid lies were a pre-curser to murder?

JMO

IA with your motive theory. People often say no two children are raised in the same home..meaning parents treat children differently becuase of age, gender, experience, temperment and personality. I think some of ICA is just genentic or biological and also parenenting or lack of. But I see huge similarities between ICA and CA in personality. Many families will have several kids who are just great, caring, responsible, humans beings and then the one who is anything but. Same family. Go figure. JMO

reeseeva
That was quite the slip. Nothing had come out about the prisoners past criminal record and I wonder why Baez didn't jump all over this? Is this the passive/aggressive CA getting in her diggs with ICA? Was this meant for the defense to ask once again for a mistrial? Remember CA was the defenses witness this time and I am so very suspicious...the DT just let it slip by without bringing too much attention to it in the jury's presence...I'm still going :waitasec: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

BBM

As someone pointed out yesterday, ICA had written to someone that her attorney would get her off with a Mistrial. Couple this with Cindy & JB being spotted yesterday by JVM, who was quite shocked, to see them together being very chummy and laughing:waitasec::waitasec: after all the allegations against her and George.....:maddening: There is a definite PLAN between the Anthony's and the Defense....JMO

Pondering Mind
They're engaged now and I believe the wedding is planned for after the trial.

I sure hope she knows what she's getting herself into. I hadn't heard anything at all about them for a while and then when he answered that way it just made me wonder..

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 08:23 AM
BBM

As someone pointed out yesterday, ICA had written to someone that her attorney would get her off with a Mistrial. Couple this with Cindy & JB being spotted yesterday by JVM, who was quite shocked, to see them together being very chummy and laughing:waitasec::waitasec: after all the allegations against her and George.....:maddening: There is a definite PLAN between the Anthony's and the Defense....JMO

did not know they were seen together! Boy, what a difference a week makes..I did notice that Cindy had the same *look* and attitude with LDB yesterday that she did with JB last time she was on the stand..

LambChop
06-24-2011, 08:26 AM
If this has been posted already I apologize, but here is the link to CA time cards released on 11 26 08- please pay special attention to March 25 where CA goes to work from 0800- 1300 then apparently leaves and then proceeds to come back at 1500-1800 hrs --which means if she does leave for a while it is obvious that she must punch in and out and also these time records show yet again that she lied(shocking right) because just about every day she worked more than 8 hrs...hmm didnt she say she could not show more than 8 hrs...ugh It starts on page 10 also page number 2561

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155616.pdf

So SA can prove she did leave work but not on the day she claimed, nor the week so it's not making her a liar just she misremembered and did not, in fact, search for chloroform or chlorophyll. Also CA clearly lied about the overtime. She rarely worked a regular 8 hour shift. jmo

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 08:26 AM
I remember that and took it to mean that she's now his fiance. Now I'm wondering if they are together at all as well.

well, what added to my speculation at the time is that they showed a clip where they were outside the courtroom and there was no embrace..holding hands..nothing. Odd to say the least...at least to me because it was the day Mallory testified and she was so emotional..

reeseeva
06-24-2011, 08:30 AM
did not know they were seen together! Boy, what a difference a week makes..I did notice that Cindy had the same *look* and attitude with LDB yesterday that she did with JB last time she was on the stand..

BBM

When JVM was on HLN with Vinnie P. (JVM is now in Orlando and in the courtroom everday), minutes before her show started, she said to Vinnie, " I was shocked to see Cindy and Jose B, downstairs, in the Courthouse, in a very involved conversation, acting very chummy, & laughing":banghead: WTH
She also stated she rode the elevator with Jeff A, and asked him about Cindy's testimony, to which Jeff replied, "They're torn"

sheribaaby
06-24-2011, 08:31 AM
Not to mention, as a nurse, you can not make me believe she would fall for the "dangerous of hand sanitizers" so much she would have to go home to search it?

OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) requires MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for any items onsite containing any chemicals (Hand Sanitizer)to be available to all employees. To find out the "dangers of hand sanitizers" all she would have had to do was open a book at work.

I didn't see the testimony or the cross examination - I was surprised to hear that they didn't have something to come back at her on... I can only hope that they have another plan to impeach her testimony.

KenoshaKid
06-24-2011, 08:32 AM
I am sure that the cell pings, computer activity at work, and phone calls from her work phone will prover her a liar. And once that is clear to the jury they will know how ICA became such a prolific liar and they will know that she is guilty. Who lies for an innocent person?

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 08:33 AM
BBM

When JVM was on HLN with Vinnie P. (JVM is now in Orlando and in the courtroom everday), minutes before her show started, she said to Vinnie, " I was shocked to see Cindy and Jose B, downstairs, in the Courthouse, in a very involved conversation, acting very chummy, & laughing":banghead: WTH
She also stated she rode the elevator with Jeff A, and asked him about Cindy's testimony, to which Jeff replied, "They're torn"

I have no doubt they are..and I never expected them to turn their back on Casey..I wouldn't. But not in a million years could I turn my back on my grandchild either and in my mind, that's exactly what they're doing!

Pondering Mind
06-24-2011, 08:35 AM
OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) requires MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for any items onsite containing any chemicals (Hand Sanitizer)to be available to all employees. To find out the "dangers of hand sanitizers" all she would have had to do was open a book at work.

I didn't see the testimony or the cross examination - I was surprised to hear that they didn't have something to come back at her on... I can only hope that they have another plan to impeach her testimony.

Exactly..and if only hand sanitizer was the biggest worry a parent or grandparent had..and being a nurse she still had to search it?...I ain't buying that for a minute

frogger
06-24-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm still trying to process the effect CA's testimony had on me yesterday: I feel like today I owe everyone in my family an apology for the mood I was in last night!

One thing I keep coming back to: the media has been reporting that CA has brought her Bible with her to court every day and that often she is reading that during the trial. Mmm-hmm.

Red Sox Fan
06-24-2011, 08:44 AM
and I thought in one of the police interviews George already told them that the stain was not there previously..and he would know since he apparently "religiously" to quote Jose cleaned the cars..I'm so angry I could just spit nails..can you tell, lol?

Bingo!! Another CA lie in a totally different area other than the computer searches testified to yesterday. Wonder if GA will now fall on the sword too and claim he remembers the stains despite his telling the FBI that there was no stains in the trunk? Now I would love to hear Mark Lippman's take on the Anthony's quest to tell the truth again.

Baznme
06-24-2011, 08:44 AM
She flat out lied yesterday. That tells me she is using her status as the "grieving grandmother" to get where she wants to go with this. They don't believe she's innocent is not the same thing as they think she's guilty. More double-talk IMO. If the prosecution manages to prove her lying and that she was indeed at work when those searches were done, I feel she should have a perjury charge slapped on her irregardless of her "heartbreak". At this point, I think we've all been taken advantage of with their mind games that culminated in the eventual loss of a 2 year old. Stop the madness HHJP and please start with CA.

frogger
06-24-2011, 08:51 AM
She flat out lied yesterday. That tells me she is using her status as the "grieving grandmother" to get where she wants to go with this. They don't believe she's innocent is not the same thing as they think she's guilty. More double-talk IMO. If the prosecution manages to prove her lying and that she was indeed at work when those searches were done, I feel she should have a perjury charge slapped on her irregardless of her "heartbreak". At this point, I think we've all been taken advantage of with their mind games that culminated in the eventual loss of a 2 year old. Stop the madness HHJP and please start with CA.

Someone else made this point yesterday, and it gives me hope: The jury will likely see through her lies. And if they acknowledge that she lied in court to protect her daughter that is almost like an implicit admission of ICA's guilt....

dcbroome
06-24-2011, 08:52 AM
I noticed that too but no one else seemed to!! Glad I'm not crazy!!

Trident
06-24-2011, 08:53 AM

CA won't have any charges slapped on her - all the world pities, or fears, a grieving grandmother, and CA plays it to the hilt.

It's a shame, but our society seems to take it as a matter of course that parents will lie for their offspring, and get away with it, even though anyone else would be convicted of perjury.

This whole trial, so far, and this whole A family, forever, makes me want to puke, and our justice system isn't that far behind.

My opinion only

Pattymarie
06-24-2011, 08:54 AM
of all your choices #4 is the most interesting to me. The Prosecution is so thorough..certainly they would be prepared for this Chlorophyll/Chloroform hooey..and the FACT that CA & GA were at work had to be substantiated...didn't it???

To me, Linda Drane Burdick seemed outraged, but she also did not keep CA on the stand long. I hope they have a swat team getting those Gentiva emails right now (unless they already have and they are setting a trap for CA). It would be delicious if they would charge her with obstruction and perjury!

I was dumbfounded today. Now I can happily return to despising Cindy Anthony, she had me fooled for a couple of days

I wonder whats happening at Gentiva today. Any news stations out there, Orlando folk?

celticgo
06-24-2011, 08:54 AM
There are several things that stick out in my mind here. The "press release" the day before the testimony that ICAs parents think "she is not innocent", then the addendum to said press release that "saying someone is not innocent is not the same as saying they are guilty" and dont forget, that press release said FLAT OUT "ICAs parents would do ANYTHING to save thier daughter from getting the death penalty" I say again, ANYTHING.

Additionally, I have had dogs eat plants in my backyard AND googled possible causes. NEVER NEVER NEVER did it occur to me to type CHLOROPHYLL. I typed in the name of the plants, and dogs throwing up because they ate plants, emergancy vets names, everything, but not CHLOROPHYLL. It doesnt make sence, and I usually subscribe to Occums Razor theroy....the simplest answer is usually the correct one...Cindy LIED...flat out to save her daughter from the DP (or at least in HER mind that is what she thinks) (sorry for any typos or misspellings, I am half blinded today)

Bforster
06-24-2011, 08:55 AM
Not to mention, as a nurse, you can not make me believe she would fall for the "dangerous of hand sanitizers" so much she would have to go home to search it?

She is the same nurse that couldn’t tell her own daughter was pregnant! We can't expect her to start telling the truth now, CA has lied since it dawned on her ICA killed her granddaughter. This whole family lies! And that is why they are in this situation in the first place! Their children have NEVER had to pay the consequences for any wrong they may have done. GA and CA have bailed them out their whole lives. Their children expect them to bail them out. This is just how their family works.

knt
06-24-2011, 08:55 AM
CA had different explanations for the Neck Breaking search during her many interviews (like Larry King Live) It was something to the effect that she'd heard there was a "Breakin' Necks" soft-drink, chewing gum, rock band, blah-blah. No mention of a "you tube pop-up". That was a "new improved" lie. Wonder if the prosecutors would use her previous media interviews against her. I realize they aren't sworn testimony, but the jury would wonder why the changing stories.

dcbroome
06-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Am I the only person that caught that Cindy said during her testimony that casey was arrested on check fraud?

I realize her cover up for ICA is huge but I also believe that the above is Huge also. Anyone know where I can find CA's testimony to prove I'm not crazy?

I noticed that too!! I thought I was the only one who did!!

Baznme
06-24-2011, 09:03 AM
CA won't have any charges slapped on her - all the world pities, or fears, a grieving grandmother, and CA plays it to the hilt.

It's a shame, but our society seems to take it as a matter of course that parents will lie for their offspring, and get away with it, even though anyone else would be convicted of perjury.

This whole trial, so far, and this whole A family, forever, makes me want to puke, and our justice system isn't that far behind.

My opinion only

We may get surprised as HHJP does not put up with any nonsense and this definately qualifies as nonsense.

Mare10
06-24-2011, 09:07 AM
I don't remember if there were any searches that mentions the word dog or breed of dog. This is an awful thought but if no search mentions "dog", I am left wondering if she was concerned about someone else. If she did in fact do those searches, could it have been out of concern that someone in her household was lethargic and sleeping a lot?

crucibelle
06-24-2011, 09:41 AM
BBM. Thank you much for this!!! People were saying that the state had intentionally mislead us with the reference to 84 searches. I was confused by that but I guess this proves that is not the case!

Respectfully snipped for space. I think the reason why some are feeling mislead by the state is this: There were two different programs used to pull info from that deleted history file. These two programs generated two different reports. One report said the chloroform site had been visited only once. The other report said it had been visited 84 times. The state only presented the report with 84 hits to the jury and didn't mention the one that showed one hit. There is a little more to it than this, as well, but I gotta go now...

Pollywog
06-24-2011, 09:54 AM
I am so over the parents of ICA! I was feeling sorry for them after JB tossed them under the bus, now I could care less. I hope CA is charged with something, perjury or whatever the law allows. They have to know she is guilty and to bald face lie is just plain stupid. I no longer feel sorry for them in any way what so ever. They could care less about Caylee, all they want to do is lie about what they know - IMO.

SoCalSleuth
06-24-2011, 09:56 AM
CA had different explanations for the Neck Breaking search during her many interviews (like Larry King Live) It was something to the effect that she'd heard there was a "Breakin' Necks" soft-drink, chewing gum, rock band, blah-blah. No mention of a "you tube pop-up". That was a "new improved" lie. Wonder if the prosecutors would use her previous media interviews against her. I realize they aren't sworn testimony, but the jury would wonder why the changing stories.

According to her lawyer, it's the medication! Geez, I need to get me some of that! I can't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday and can never find my keys!

Kat
06-24-2011, 10:07 AM
If cindy knew she was going to do this she should have kept her mouth shut and not done the "media tour". Lord have mercy. I"m just shaking my head today at this woman.

ETA: That was kind of a rant. I'm sorry I rarely do that.

Jstc4caylee
06-24-2011, 10:10 AM
Does anyone know why the SA is objecting to these pictures being put into evidence?
I am sure they know what they are doing, but to me, not knowing any better, it looks like they are trying to hide this ? After the 1st two objections, I would think by continuing to object, it would raise a red flag to me as a juror.

shgrbkr
06-24-2011, 10:12 AM
You are spot on - awesome article. This is what gets my hinky meter up!

As far as the alcohol and peroxide, I researched just I was looking through different things that was in our cabinets to make sure that there was nothing that we had in our cabinets that Caylee would get into because we didn’t keep, like, you know, cleaning supplies in the bathrooms. The only thing I kept in the bottom bathrooms that we had locked was alcohol and peroxide.

And I knew alcohol could be costly

ummm, errrr, I'm assuming she's talking about rubbing alcohol and not alcohol-alcohol, like a nice pinot-noir. I can buy a drum of rubbing alcohol at rite-aid for about 4 bucks.

And, um, err, wouldn't a nurse know that ANY cleaning supplies left unsecured in a bathroom cabinet would NOT be safe for any toddler - regardless of the circumstances. Someone please raise their hand if they think alcohol and peroxide is something they would need to look up to determine if it was safe for a 2 year old to digest?

Anyone?

Thought so ;)

MOO

Mel

ITA! When I was listening to this testimony, all I could do was shake my head in disgust. Not only does any nurse know the sort of things to keep out of reach of a toddler, anybody knows there is usually information on product containers with info. If there wasn't, then you just put it up high. For pete's sake, what adult with any common sense would ever think that acetone-containing nail polish remover might be ok to leave where a child can get to it.

GreenEyedGirl
06-24-2011, 10:14 AM
Does anyone know why the SA is objecting to these pictures being put into evidence?
I am sure they know what they are doing, but to me, not knowing any better, it looks like they are trying to hide this ? After the 1st two objections, I would think by continuing to object, it would raise a red flag to me as a juror.

I was wondering the same thing. It reminds me of JB when the state was putting evidence up.

JWG
06-24-2011, 10:15 AM
According to the phone records for the Anthony home, Cindy's cell, and George's cell, there are NO calls between any of those three numbers after 3:02 PM on June 16 when George placed a call to the Anthony home up to 5:45 PM on June 19 when Cindy placed a call to the Anthony home. Thus, Cindy did not immediately call George on the 16th when she supposedly saw the pool ladder still on the pool.

Bren942
06-24-2011, 10:17 AM
BBM

I guess she doesn't realize that a mistral wouldn't "get her off" - it gets her a new trial....without juror #4.

shgrbkr
06-24-2011, 10:20 AM
HUGE lies about her not being able to work or record overtime! 16983

The week ending 3/21/08 had more overtime than any of the previous weeks! I sure hope the prosecution catches her on this one. :twocents:

Not only is there recorded OT, see the week ending March 14th? On Friday, she has PTO, which is what she gets paid when taking vacation time, Paid Time Off. The pay rate for that is a bit different than when she works. Yesterday CA mentioned she left early a couple of days and that she had 6 weeks of vacation time, so on the 17th and 21st, she should have PTO as well.......but she doesn't.

Intermezzo
06-24-2011, 10:22 AM
all this media hoopla over cindy's testimony that she looked up chlorophyll and chloroform..it is not new to those, like us on WS, who have followed the case and read the discovery
are there ANY computer forensic reports that shows searches for chlorophyll? i think not.
I do not remember reading any docs in regards to the computers that showed ANY searches for chlorophyll.

IMO Cindy has LIED and she and Baez came up with this lie as way to distance casey from the computer searches.

Pattymarie
06-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Mods: Should we start a new thread for CA's testimony for today's date?

Intermezzo
06-24-2011, 10:30 AM
According to the phone records for the Anthony home, Cindy's cell, and George's cell, there are NO calls between any of those three numbers after 3:02 PM on June 16 when George placed a call to the Anthony home up to 5:45 PM on June 19 when Cindy placed a call to the Anthony home. Thus, Cindy did not immediately call George on the 16th when she supposedly saw the pool ladder still on the pool.

thanks jwg
you did great work regarding the calls between family members

from what i remember reading....i don't believe it was the 16th of june..

imo Cindy is telling a mistruth...i believe the incident happened on june 17th

KPCrimeNY
06-24-2011, 10:31 AM
:banghead: :sick: :furious: :mad: :slap: :behindbar:

I guess that covers some of the way I'm feeling right now. I am a day behind so I am watching the DVR of yesterday now.

I've watched this whole trial. Haven't missed a day. Do I feel like a fool right now? BIG TIME!!! This family is pulling the biggest "Gotcha Moment" of this trial. They got me. I sat here and felt for them, thought they had turned a corner and actually thought they wanted Justice for Caylee. Thought they were standing up and being honest and done with the BS.

Today I see the opposite.
I think she is lying through her teeth and hope the state proves it.
I don't get how she could watch all the defense has done/said and then carry out this BS!

Your lawyer slips up and says you think your daughters not innocent. Then follows that up with TRUTH and JUSTICE and CAYLEE. Then you go back to being the parents that created the monster and LIE. I dread GA getting back on that stand...

MY OPINIONS, OBVIOUSLY :hoppingmad:

Anais
06-24-2011, 01:02 PM

I guess that covers some of the way I'm feeling right now. I am a day behind so I am watching the DVR of yesterday now.

I've watched this whole trial. Haven't missed a day. Do I feel like a fool right now? BIG TIME!!! This family is pulling the biggest "Gotcha Moment" of this trial. They got me. I sat here and felt for them, thought they had turned a corner and actually thought they wanted Justice for Caylee. Thought they were standing up and being honest and done with the BS.

I don't get how she could watch all the defense has done/said and then carry out this BS!

Your lawyer slips up and says you think your daughters not innocent. Then follows that up with TRUTH and JUSTICE and CAYLEE. Then you go back to being the parents that created the monster and LIE. I dread GA getting back on that stand...

ITA! :banghead:

Anais
06-24-2011, 01:03 PM
all this media hoopla over cindy's testimony that she looked up chlorophyll and chloroform..it is not new to those, like us on WS, who have followed the case and read the discovery
are there ANY computer forensic reports that shows searches for chlorophyll? i think not.
I do not remember reading any docs in regards to the computers that showed ANY searches for chlorophyll.

IMO Cindy has LIED and she and Baez came up with this lie as way to distance casey from the computer searches.

So very true! There's something my dad used to always say.....fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....

LinasK
06-24-2011, 01:09 PM
:welcome::fireworks:

GREAT FIRST POST.

I really hope they go through all of GEntiva's records. It is a Hospice so they must have very detailed records for legal purposes.

By the way, Amazing that you typed that on a BlackBerry. I can barely type on mine, the keys are so tiny. lol
Hospice and Home Health...

Pollywog
06-24-2011, 01:24 PM
This whole dang family shouldbe facing some sort of charges for lies being told either before trial or now. I hope the judge slaps them with something. I also hope the jury is smart enough to see thru these people. So why would ICA want a mistrial if she said her atty woud get her a mistrial? She really has no clue does she?

MAL954
06-24-2011, 01:48 PM
chlorophyll, chloroform? Dog-tired?

Here let me google that for you Cindy

http://tinyurl.com/6zl28fr

Cubby
06-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Didn't Cindy say Caylee was potty trained when she went missing and only wore pull ups when they were taking long trips? If so, there is a LOT more room in a pair of pants or shorts with or without a diaper. It is quite possible while wearing a diaper 2T's would have been a little snug but fit fine with training pants (the cotton type with a little padding) or little girls underwear. Remember, Caylee didn't go missing while on a long trip, so there was no reason for her to have been wearing a diaper or a pull up on July 16 2008.

rhornsby
06-24-2011, 03:55 PM
How is March 17 day 84 in the Calendar year? There are 31 days in January and 28 in February...that would get you to 59, plus 17 = 76. I don't get it.

I later acknowledged that my premise was incorrect.

legalmania
06-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Bill Schaeffer was just saying that one of WFTV's viewers brought to his attention that the searches for chloroform were done within a few seconds of a viewing of My space. Under LDB cross exam CA was asked about whether she had a Myspace on that date... She said no. I totally missed that because I wasn't sure why she asked CA about Myspace at that point. I am sure that during rebuttal LDB will be able to completely impeach CA with that little bit of testimony. ICA is the only one in the house that had a My Space page on that date! :woohoo:

Cindy said (paraphrasing) that Casey would be on the computer and Cindy would come home from work and would ask if she could use the computer for a little while. That explains the myspace/facebook searches in between the searches Cindy did. Cindy Anthony is not on trial here Casey Anthony is.

Jorjamay
06-24-2011, 07:55 PM
I was watching On the Record last night it's on Fox News here in Ireland one of the few American News channels we get.
Greta was Interviewing MR Lippman the Anthony's Lawyer when she asked him about "Breaking Neck" he said talking about Cindy "The Idea was presented to her that she was doing a search and a popup came from a UTube site with a skateboarder breaking his neck or something along those lines but she did not write break neck into the search bar...." If any one could get a copy and forward it to Mr Ashton because it sounded to me like she was told to lie about it.

tragco
06-24-2011, 08:08 PM
It has to be completely obvious to the jurors after Cindy's and Lee's testimony that they are siding with the DT. If I knew nothing about this case I would be dumbfounded as to why they would do that with the allegations the DT put forth in their opening statements. I have no idea what they might think of it.

Curious Me
06-24-2011, 08:08 PM

Which pics? The pic of a pregnant ICA with CA would go towards how in denial this family is. Defense can bring out again how CA lied to her brother's Rick at his wedding that ICA wasn't pregnant. It would all go towards the dysfunctional family that made ICA be a liar. Then, alluding just alittle about GA sexually abusing ICA. It helps explain the 31 days and ICA as a victim. :sick:

Tuffy
06-24-2011, 08:36 PM
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but this has been just fascinating to me. SHE is the reason I got into this case in the first place. That Cindy is truly a piece of work.

I feel just a little naughty, because I was actually laughing all the way through her testimony yesterday, and I know this is no laughing matter. But good gracious, this woman is so ghastly, it's hilarious.

When she said even Casey's friends used the computer, that was so transparent. Cindy, you are a real... I wanna say a bad word. Is jerk a bad word? Casey's friends were never even in that house except maybe at Caylee's birthday party.

I loved it when she was so insistent that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY!!!! to find her emails and computer activity at Gentiva from three years ago, and there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that anybody but she, herself, can access her email because she has a password that only she knows. Has she not been paying attention? Does she not know that the only way to erase your computer's history is by taking a sledge hammer to it? She clearly has no conceptually understanding of servers and all that entails. An employer can get into your computer in the blink of an eye, even if you have enough passwords to last a lifetime.

I also found it laughable that she thinks Gentiva wouldn't hold on to any of her old records, time sheets, or whatever. There is something called the Legal Document Retention List, it may vary state to state, I'm not sure, but it's a list of all kinds of records and by law how long the company has to keep them for. For example, time sheets = 5 years, expense reports = 3 years, accounting journal entries = 20 years, payroll/taxes = PERMANENT. As for Legal issues, I believe that's pretty much a permanently stored box of files. And you darn well better believe that the SECOND this hit the airwaves on July 16, 2008, Gentiva locked that stuff up tighter than a battleship.

I think my favorite part was when she said something like I didn't do that, but I don't know what my computer does on its own. HAHAHAH. That was great.

By the way, did anybody catch Linda Drane Burdick's face as Cindy left the stand? Watch that part, it's HILARIOUS. She looks up from under her eyeglasses at Cindy, and her expression is so beautiful.

I didn't get to hear all of Cindy's testimony yesterday, so I didn't know that she said the IT department didn't have access to her emails. That is a load of hooey! I just today pulled all the email from a certain person who was terminated from my work last week. I copied all of his mail files, dating back to 2007 to give to his ex-manager.

chelle70
06-24-2011, 08:50 PM

I agree, but I've never backed down on how I've felt about Cindy. Just could never trust the woman, from day 31. George is right up there too with his mistruths, half-truths, too much embellishments to his answers,etc.

BTW, I love your siggy pictures of Caylee's heroes!:)

Pattymarie
06-24-2011, 09:11 PM
Cindy's lies on the stand Thursday, 6/23/11
1. Sleepy puppies: puppies normally sleep all the time. She had Yorkies. She would have of course first Googled "Yorkies"
2. What made her leap to "bamboo?"
3. Then what made her leap to "chlorophyll?" btw...from what I understand, there is no history of chlorophyll search on their home computer. The computer then magically transports her to the world of chloroform.
4. Searches that day, on the computer are interspersed with MySpace logins...which are not of Cindy's account, cuz it didn't exist then.
5. Gentiva must have had an interesting day to day. Cindy admitted to falsifying her time cards and leaving work in the middle of 2 dayw to search "chlorophyll" and injuries from a 'friend who was in a car accident" (sound familiar)...like a health care agency would not have internet and access to medical information
5. Cindy, an RN, an experienced mother and grandmother, testified to having left work early to have to look up the Horrific Hand Sanitizer Scare of '08..which contained what ingredient? alcohol...which then prompted this long time RN/Mom/Grandma to look up household products like acetone cuz she didn't know that if Caylee got ahold of nailpolish remover...it might harm her.
6. Oh yeah, the whole family used the computer, including all of KC's friends. What friends?
7. She bought the car with the "stain" already present

What did I miss?

Jstc4caylee
06-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Which pics? The pic of a pregnant ICA with CA would go towards how in denial this family is. Defense can bring out again how CA lied to her brother's Rick at his wedding that ICA wasn't pregnant. It would all go towards the dysfunctional family that made ICA be a liar. Then, alluding just alittle about GA sexually abusing ICA. It helps explain the 31 days and ICA as a victim. :sick:

No, I was talking about the pictures of them going into the pool.

feddup
06-24-2011, 09:19 PM
There are several things that stick out in my mind here. The "press release" the day before the testimony that ICAs parents think "she is not innocent", then the addendum to said press release that "saying someone is not innocent is not the same as saying they are guilty" and dont forget, that press release said FLAT OUT "ICAs parents would do ANYTHING to save thier daughter from getting the death penalty" I say again, ANYTHING.

Additionally, I have had dogs eat plants in my backyard AND googled possible causes. NEVER NEVER NEVER did it occur to me to type CHLOROPHYLL. I typed in the name of the plants, and dogs throwing up because they ate plants, emergancy vets names, everything, but not CHLOROPHYLL. It doesnt make sence, and I usually subscribe to Occums Razor theroy....the simplest answer is usually the correct one...Cindy LIED...flat out to save her daughter from the DP (or at least in HER mind that is what she thinks) (sorry for any typos or misspellings, I am half blinded today)

I didnt understand that either. I would just type in toxic plants-pets never Chlorophyll. I worry sometimes about stuff out in my backyard. It just seems if you wanted to get answers to type in pet+ toxic plants? Mine seems to eat grass when he has an upset stomach. If he acted lethargic and sick I would call Vet.

ami
06-24-2011, 09:20 PM

I didn't hear the objection - she might have just been objecting to the pictures being published without the prosecution having seen them (or something), or for relevance - I didn't hear the specific objection. However, the interesting thing about them is that later HHJP said to the defense that their defense strategy seemed to be "constantly changing" and the only reason that he'd allowed those pool pictures in is because he was told their defense was that Caylee drowned in the pool. He said that any piece of evidence has to be relevant to prove or disprove something specific - that they could not just throw unrelated things out randomly and hope something sticks. (obviously that's a paraphrase, lol)

Jstc4caylee
06-24-2011, 09:25 PM
I didn't hear the objection - she might have just been objecting to the pictures being published without the prosecution having seen them (or something), or for relevance - I didn't hear the specific objection. However, the interesting thing about them is that later HHJP said to the defense that their defense strategy seemed to be "constantly changing" and the only reason that he'd allowed those pool pictures in is because he was told their defense was that Caylee drowned in the pool. He said that any piece of evidence has to be relevant to prove or disprove something specific - that they could not just throw unrelated things out randomly and hope something sticks. (obviously that's a paraphrase, lol)

No, I didn't hear the specific objection either, and that is why I was curious, after being over ruled 3 times , as a juror, I would wonder why he did not want us seeing these, but as you say, there ended up being some relevance to the objection, or HHBP would not have brought that up.
Oh, well a unimportant point now...thanks for your input though !

wonders
06-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Listen to link below @ about the 2:40 mark.

Part 8 http://www.wftv.com/video/28350540/index.html

Court Clerk: Do you solomely swear or affirm to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God?
Cindy Anthony: So help me God, yes.

Oakley
06-24-2011, 10:07 PM
My :twocents:

I think it's possible that CA was at home on the days of the computer searches because I know that people can and do fudge their time cards/ work hours. Happens all the time. that issue is no biggie to me.

But the fact is, the search was for how to make chloroform, and CA's explanation doesn't fit with the search.

Also, while I might believe that she looked up alcohol because of the hand sanitizer/danger issue, it also does NOT fit with searches (unless we are not seeing the whole list of searches.) I would expect the google entry to be 'alcohol content in hand sanitizer', 'Hand sanitizer risk to children' or something along those lines.

I also would NOT expect her to then look up acetone etc to know if it was a danger to a child. That's pretty basic. A no-brainer, and more so for someone in the medical field.
I've been a CA supporter from the get-go, but this is obviously pure fabrication in an attempt to remove premeditation.

I still empathize with CA, but it's beyond frustrating to see her still trying to cover for ICA after all the evil things she has done.

I'll have to go back to check her other oaths because I noticed in today's one she said "So help me God, Yes"...and I don't recall her saying that before.
To me it was almost like she was saying "Please forgive me God for what I'm about to do".

JMO

BBM She said it again today, the same exact way. I thought of that too "God forgive me (for lying under oath.)" In her mind, the ends justifies the means, IMO.

gamom
06-24-2011, 10:10 PM
CA's testimony convinced me that not only does she think KC choloroformed Caylee, she thinks her dogs may have been cholorformed by KC months before as a test to see what the response would be on a child.

MOO

RSDhoping for a cure
06-24-2011, 10:11 PM
A body language analyst said it was obvious CA was going to lie because hse had her hand tilted back instead of straight up and down.

IMO, once you've made a deal with the devil it doesn't matter how many times you "swear," the deal is done.

LoisDenominator
06-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Listen to link below @ about the 2:40 mark.

Part 8 http://www.wftv.com/video/28350540/index.html

Court Clerk: Do you solemnly swear or affirm to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God?
Cindy Anthony: So help me God, yes.

I heard that too, and for some reason it echoed around my brain for a few... So, like, she's cut a deal with The Big Man as to how true the "truth" really needs to be and what the definition of "whole" is, exactly? An imitable CA rationalization. Bewildering.

JBounds
06-24-2011, 10:29 PM
You should never ask an Anthony to tell the whole truth. Maybe if they had asked do you swear to tell half truths then it would have applied.

ecs5298
06-24-2011, 10:35 PM
One of the body language experts that was on IS today was talking about the way Cindy raised her right hand. She bends her hand back from the wrist. The expert said that this is an indication that she is going to be mistruthful!

wonders
06-24-2011, 10:46 PM
I believe she thinks that if she says that, the jury will believe her.
It just gets me that she does lie. I guess I have to face the fact that I hate liers. It really makes me mad that they get away with it.
It truely makes me want to cry that Caylee was thrown away like trash by ALL of the Anthony's. IMO they only think of Caylee when it has anything to do with blood money.
Poor, poor little girl Caylee.

Oakley
06-24-2011, 10:47 PM
BBM-
I'm not being snarky, but this is something that is posted often. What evidence is there that she cleaned the car? Is there a link, or is this just speculation?
I know she said she removed some things from the car, put the dryer sheets in there, and wiped it down with her hand, but I wouldn't call that cleaning...especially for the OCD Anthonys.

On a separate note, I'm confused/curious as to why she would admit to searching for chloroform, acetone, hydrogen peroxide, but not the neck
-breaking, shovel, household weapons.

If she's trying to cover for ICA why not claim she made ALL of those searches? :waitasec:
Wonder if LA or GA will take the fall for those searches?

I might just perch myself on the fence for a while till we hear more. :fence:
JMO

BBM Cindy is a more intelligent liar than Casey, IMO. Casey lies indiscriminately but Cindy peppers her lies with some truth ('half-truths' 'mis-truths.)

Cindy could find a rational reason (i.e., a friend who'd been in an auto accident, or dangers of hand cleaners for toddlers) for searching on medical terms such as the ones she admitted to making; the others (neck breaking, household weapons, how to make chloroform, shovel) would have required more of a stretch to believe. Even the reasons she gave for the searches she took credit for were not very likely (as someone said, she's confusing her fantasies with Casey's - Zanny was in an auto crash, and why would a nurse need verification that alcohol and acetone are poisonous for toddlers?) However, what possible credible reason could Cindy have for searching on those other terms that she did not own up to? As another poster said, she could only help 'sweetheart' so far....

The Eunice Burns
06-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Cindy's lies on the stand Thursday, 6/23/11
1. Sleepy puppies: puppies normally sleep all the time. She had Yorkies. She would have of course first Googled "Yorkies"
2. What made her leap to "bamboo?"
3. Then what made her leap to "chlorophyll?" btw...from what I understand, there is no history of chlorophyll search on their home computer. The computer then magically transports her to the world of chloroform.
4. Searches that day, on the computer are interspersed with MySpace logins...which are not of Cindy's account, cuz it didn't exist then.
5. Gentiva must have had an interesting day to day. Cindy admitted to falsifying her time cards and leaving work in the middle of 2 dayw to search "chlorophyll" and injuries from a 'friend who was in a car accident" (sound familiar)...like a health care agency would not have internet and access to medical information
5. Cindy, an RN, an experienced mother and grandmother, testified to having left work early to have to look up the Horrific Hand Sanitizer Scare of '08..which contained what ingredient? alcohol...which then prompted this long time RN/Mom/Grandma to look up household products like acetone cuz she didn't know that if Caylee got ahold of nailpolish remover...it might harm her.
6. Oh yeah, the whole family used the computer, including all of KC's friends. What friends?
7. She bought the car with the "stain" already present

What did I miss?

:clap: I think you got it all. I remember WS back in 2009 (October?) discussing the bamboo chlorophyll nonsense. One of the things I said at the time, and I still would say, is that to my knowledge chlorophyll is not dangerous. That some people take (or used to, in another health fad) liquid chlorophyll. Now we have chlorophyll creating a bacteria that is related to chloroform????? And I agree, I don't remember any doc dumps that revealed "chlorophyll" coming up on the searches. And, as you point out, an RN needs to research acetone and alcohol for child safety concerns? My 7 year old would know that.

Cindy has had nearly 3 years to craft this BS. I would love to know what her former co-workers at Gentiva are saying now. Probably jumping up and down screaming at the TV.

I just wish the As wouldn't get away w/ this. It is beyond despicable.

CourtsInSession
06-24-2011, 11:03 PM
I believe she thinks that if she says that, the jury will believe her.
It just gets me that she does lie. I guess I have to face the fact that I hate liers. It really makes me mad that they get away with it.
It truely makes me want to cry that Caylee was thrown away like trash by ALL of the Anthony's. IMO they only think of Caylee when it has anything to do with blood money.
Poor, poor little girl Caylee.

I have decided to not be upset whatever the verdict might be. I will be extremely disappointed, but refuse to get upset. Everyone will sit in judgment someday and I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of any of the Anthony's. Eternity in h_ll would be far, far worse than a lifetime in prison.

Keep the prayers going for Justice for Caylee

Oakley
06-24-2011, 11:17 PM
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/06.pdf

Look at Cindy's work records (page marked 2561 on bottom right), the March 17th day has the "homework" marked for JB. Too bad the Prosecution didn't mark the 21st for him.

Harmless chloroform searches marked on the 17th, and "intent to kill" wasn't marked on the 21st.

A quick thank you to Cindy:innocent: for not lying. Thank you to their family lawyer too. He confirms her story hasn't changed.

If I am understanding you correctly, Cindy (truthfully) searched on "chloroform" on March 17th, and Casey searched on "How to make chloroform" on March 21?

What are the odds that two different people in the same home searched on the same exact term (chloroform) on the same computer just days apart?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding you.... If so, I apologize.

legalmania
06-24-2011, 11:20 PM
CA's testimony convinced me that not only does she think KC choloroformed Caylee, she thinks her dogs may have been cholorformed by KC months before as a test to see what the response would be on a child.

MOO

If she would have been giving chloroform to Caylee for months she would have had sores all over her mouth. Also there were no traces of chloroform or any other drug in the hair of Caylee. I doubt she was giving the dog chloroform.

legalmania
06-24-2011, 11:28 PM

MOO

If she would have been giving chloroform to Caylee for months she would have had sores all over her mouth. Also there was no traces of chloroform or any other drug in the hair of Caylee. I doubt she was giving the dog chloroform.

azwriter
06-24-2011, 11:30 PM

PLEASE!
Okay let's get this straight: a photo of a child entering a pool via a ladder with her grandma is not proof the child drowned.

That's the same as if you showed a photo of a child getting on the tea cup ride at Disney would mean that's now she died.

jmo

Sleuth5
06-24-2011, 11:34 PM
I want to know where she buys her mirrors. I'd like one that makes me think I'm twenty years younger and forty pounds lighter, just like the one she is using.

Sleuth5
06-24-2011, 11:37 PM
PLEASE!
Okay let's get this straight: a photo of a child entering a pool via a ladder with her grandma is not proof the child drowned.

That's the same as if you showed a photo of a child getting on the tea cup ride at Disney would mean that's now she died.

jmo

Too True! :floorlaugh:

Oakley
06-24-2011, 11:38 PM
but is there a search for chlorophyl?

Yes, there is. That was a given.

I was wondering the exact same thing, and discovered that the word CHLOROPHYL (or any variant) was NEVER searched for on the Anthony computer. This information was kindly provided by JWG in a terrific article entitled "The Google Searches and Cindy’s Judas Moment" which can be read here:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/05/the-google-searches-and-cindy/

(Thank you so much JWG :great: !)

So, did Cindy search on the word CHLOROPHYL or did she not?
Once we are certain, perhaps the false information could be entered in the 'Myths' thread.

Chilly Willy, you state that she did. Mind sharing your source? TIA.

Itsy
06-25-2011, 01:30 AM
jmfstl, thanks for pointing that out. Cindy was very clear in stressing the work records would probably not be available now. It was as if she was warning the State not to even try checking.

But they will !

jmo

Another reason I'm glad there's an IT guy on the jury...sure hope he's not an alternate - I just thought of that possibility.

As others have written and I wanted to put in my :twocents:...
I'd like to know how CA's testimony about her searches raises reasonable doubt when the computer analytics show that these searches were all done fairly consecutively.
How was CA searching for chloroform at the same time that someone else was searching for shovel?
Was there a ghost in the room?
Was KC standing there saying, 'OK, you search for chloroform, then I'll search for shovel, then you look at a neck-breaking thingy, then I'll look for household weapons"
These searches were done at the same time because they were done by one person. If CA denied one, she should have denied all. If she acknowledged one, she should have acknowledged all.
Why would CA need to look up dangerous household items, like chems, to make sure Caylee could not be harmed, on the computer? Couldn't she just pick up the bottles and read the labels where the big fat "WARNING" is?

Hmmm, especially since Cindy is an RN...

You find your dog "sedated" and your first response is to look up the word "chlorophyll"?

If I were going to investigate the possibility that my dog's malaise could be caused by plant life, I can think of dozens and dozens of words I would search before I would get to "chlorophyll". It's a very odd word to look up under those circumstances.

I'm wondering if George is going to take the stand and testify that HE looked up "neck breaking", "making weapons from household items", etc.

My first thought would have been getting the dog to the vet, not looking up stuff online as others have noted above.

NG and Dan Abrams discussing that they feel if a juror were already leaning toward the DT (cough...#4) this might strengthen that, but that people are going to see it for what it is. They said it is absurd that memory gets stronger and more detailed over time, that one could suddenly remember exact details of a then ordinary day three years ago down to what pop up came up. I closed a pop up a few minutes ago and have no idea what it was. And I've NEVER had a youtube popup.

If she's called again, I betcha she'll say something like she may have had You Tube confused with some other site - she's not computer savvy, yanno!

That was quite the slip. Nothing had come out about the prisoners past criminal record and I wonder why Baez didn't jump all over this? Is this the passive/aggressive CA getting in her diggs with ICA? Was this meant for the defense to ask once again for a mistrial? Remember CA was the defenses witness this time and I am so very suspicious...the DT just let it slip by without bringing too much attention to it in the jury's presence...I'm still going :waitasec: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I read somewhere here tonight (well, last night now!) that only if the SA had objected would this have been a problem; it's why they kept quiet.

Exactly..and if only hand sanitizer was the biggest worry a parent or grandparent had..and being a nurse she still had to search it?...I ain't buying that for a minute

That pesky RN thing again...I call BS big time.

PLEASE!

jmo

ITA - Cindy thinks she did a "gotcha" and I thoroughly agree they A's have been coached by Baez. Her recall was TOO precise (and just plain wrong in some instances) and Lee's was just too weird for words. He was really & truly upset to the point of crying that his family didn't share with him Casey's pregnancy when he admittedly suspected it early on? And he didn't notice all of the stuff being purchased for the baby before Caylee was born? With the dysfunction in that family I see him as shrugging it off at the time as another lie the family was expected to go along with.

MOO, etc...and time for bed.

Susan10
06-25-2011, 03:46 AM
i dont think cindy cares what happens to herself as long and casey is spared the dp.. she is desperate

Agreed. Unfortunately, by blatant lies that will soon be revealed because of technology, she will be proved a liar. Therefore, everything she has said will become suspect.

She is not doing Casey any favors. The truth would have served both of them better.

And, when one commits perjury, well, the law applies to all, not just the ones we don't feel sorry for. Not that I feel sorry for Cindy, not any more. She's beginning to come across as a person who has serious issues herself.

I think her hubs will leave her soon. So far, he's the only one who doesn't look totally nuts, but, still about him....is he a sex offender?

This wouldn't make a good movie. No one would believe it and we will never know the true facts of the case because Casey is a 100 percent bonafide lying sociopath, if not psychopath.

larryphx
06-25-2011, 04:29 AM
I saw Cindy smiling as she tried to confuse LBD. She would ask for the question to be repeated and give a little tiny smile... I saw it CINDY... I don't like you anymore. I hope you never get one nights sleep the rest of your life.

GutFeeling!
06-25-2011, 04:47 AM
This wouldn't make a good movie. No one would believe it and we will never know the true facts of the case because Casey is a 100 percent bonafide
lying sociopath, if not psychopath.

*snipped*

We would find out what happened by a Hollywood mind ;)

leophoenix
06-25-2011, 04:53 AM
In a perfect world when she says, "I performed the Chloroform searches", the prosecutor looks at her and says, "Oh really!" "So you admit you are an accomplice?"

She motions behind her and two officers walk up to the witness stand and drag her away in handcuffs.

ZsaZsa
06-25-2011, 07:31 AM
I saw Cindy smiling as she tried to confuse LBD. She would ask for the question to be repeated and give a little tiny smile... I saw it CINDY... I don't like you anymore. I hope you never get one nights sleep the rest of your life.

She just loves being combative. It seems to give her a buzz. We have seen it during numerous interviews, swinging a hammer in her front yard, during depos and on the witness stand.
To CA a lot of this is about her own arrogance and feeling of superiority she gets when trying to outwit someone else. Listen to her voice message to TM and you will hear that she just revels in it.
When we first saw ICA arrested it was the smirk that drew attention to her-that was inherited from CA. When CA is being confronted and she feels she has the upper hand, watch her smirk.

Oakley
06-25-2011, 09:59 AM
She just loves being combative. It seems to give her a buzz. We have seen it during numerous interviews, swinging a hammer in her front yard, during depos and on the witness stand.
To CA a lot of this is about her own arrogance and feeling of superiority she gets when trying to outwit someone else. Listen to her voice message to TM and you will hear that she just revels in it.
When we first saw ICA arrested it was the smirk that drew attention to her-that was inherited from CA. When CA is being confronted and she feels she has the upper hand, watch her smirk.

BBM Yes, and *wink* with a smug smile. That's our Cindy! :sick:

TexanMom
06-25-2011, 12:19 PM
I think that pic is of Caylee, but it has obviously been photoshopped. Glaringly obvious!

JustMeDeb
06-25-2011, 12:41 PM
The title of this made me laugh:

Cindy Seen Leaving Court With Pants on Fire

http://tinyurl.com/6lapuen

SATA
06-25-2011, 01:00 PM
This is not quite on topic, but it is still about Cindy.
I just re-watched a Youtube video of the Memorial Service for little Caylee (I wanted to hear what Lee said to his sister CMA, since he pretty much revealed that it WAS for her and not Caylee by saying that at the time of the memorial, he didn't believe she was dead.)
I also heard what Cindy said. She shared that when she came home from work, she would tell Caylee about her day, and that Caylee would talk about HER day. Hmmmm, I wonder what she said, little Caylee! She can´t have talked about her NANNY, since she didn't exist. Why didn't Cindy deduct that something wasn't right? Did she listen to the little girl at all, or did she just storm frantically around the house with a duster and a Febreeze bottle - I can get a mental picture of that!

Blanche
06-25-2011, 01:13 PM
I don't see how this is going to help the defense because it's obvious to anyone listening to that testimony that she is lying!

maryaok
06-25-2011, 02:47 PM
I think that pic is of Caylee, but it has obviously been photoshopped. Glaringly obvious!

Well, I have worked with photoshop for over ten years and I have studied anatomy both in art and in medicine so I think I have a pretty good opinion on this. I do think the picture was photoshopped, if you notice, the right arm is fatter than the one reaching up. Now, if someone were trying to photoshop that arm to make it stretch all the way up there, they pull on it in photoshop w handle tools. An inexperienced photoshopper would pull only on the length handle and not the corner handle, which would result in a longer arm, but skinnier. The corner handle keeps everything related (in other words if you lengthen, you would expand as well), and to me, this is clearly showing that they didn't use the corner handle. This looks like a student or a hack did it.

At first I just thought someone cut out Caylee's arm and put this one in its place, but if you look at the way one of her sholders is down and the other one is up, there would be no reason for her to be in that gestural pose, unless she was reaching for it. If I had a better picture, I could look at the pixelation reall close and tell for sure. Does anyone have a better copy of this pic?

LEFT-COASTER
06-25-2011, 05:38 PM
I have to go back and listen to cindy on the stand the first time .. for the SA//
I believe she talked about how mondays were her nutz day at work because of meetings.. and she was too busy on mondays to leave early or for ica to drop caylee off there...

but didnt she say march 17th was the day she came home and went on the computer when she took the stand for the dt..????

because march 17, 2008 was a Monday.... things that make you go hmmmmm

4Jacy
06-25-2011, 05:49 PM
I would say Cindy has not perfected the art of lying as convincingly as her daughter.

countzero
06-25-2011, 05:52 PM

Ha, you can keep her I want to share :floorlaugh: I have her twin in my family. :banghead:

CourtsInSession
06-25-2011, 07:19 PM
I would seriously like to know why bother having trials when someone can go on the witness stand and obviously lie. I always understood that you would be charged with perjury if you lied under oath. All I hear from the MSM lawyers is that CA most likely will not be charged. How can they possibly charge her, any mother would lie to try and save their child's life. I say bunk! If you don't want to tell the truth, plead the 5th. There's always a way out of lying. Tell the truth or plead the 5th. What do you want to bet that GA gets on the stand next and falls on the sword for his beloved sick, lying daughter.

wallflower67
06-25-2011, 07:39 PM
Actually, pleading the 5th would have been the better option IMO. If Cindy was asked if she searched for Choroform and plead the 5th, people would be wondering why SHE didn't want to own up to it!

The way it is now, she's just obviously lying.

kathryann
06-25-2011, 09:51 PM
I think the reason CA talked about the check fraud charges is to get the prosecution to question her about it, and therefore they could have a "mistrial"? I don't know. I do know that I never once felt much compassion for CA when she was sobbing and crying during her testimony, I felt like it was all an act to get the jurors to see her as the grieving grandmother. I am totally disgusting by CA and I'm waiting for the next bombshell, which is teaming up with LA against GA. I think everyone has had it wrong all along, ICA wears the pants in the family not CA. I just know the Anthony's make me feel proud to be part of my dysfunctional family LOL.

Casey Serin
06-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Well, I have worked with photoshop for over ten years and I have studied anatomy both in art and in medicine so I think I have a pretty good opinion on this. I do think the picture was photoshopped,

Respectfully disagree. Not doubting your experience as stated, it's just that two professional graphic designers who work in my team have closely examined the photo and outright dismissed the suggestion that the image was doctored. Just saying.

gngr~snap
06-26-2011, 12:25 AM
I think the reason CA talked about the check fraud charges is to get the prosecution to question her about it, and therefore they could have a "mistrial"? I don't know. I do know that I never once felt much compassion for CA when she was sobbing and crying during her testimony, I felt like it was all an act to get the jurors to see her as the grieving grandmother. I am totally disgusting by CA and I'm waiting for the next bombshell, which is teaming up with LA against GA. I think everyone has had it wrong all along, ICA wears the pants in the family not CA. I just know the Anthony's make me feel proud to be part of my dysfunctional family LOL.
CAdid the same thing when officers were at the home because Caylee was missing. CA wanted ICA arrested for stealing her credit cards- prioritites and all...
naw more like divert the attention from the real issue there....
IMO

katydid23
06-26-2011, 12:47 AM
If she would have been giving chloroform to Caylee for months she would have had sores all over her mouth. Also there was no traces of chloroform or any other drug in the hair of Caylee. I doubt she was giving the dog chloroform.

I don't know about the sores, but my friend knows about the hair analysis tests. She works in a drug counseling clinic and she is familiar with drug testing. She said that hair analysis is routinely inaccurate and can only pick up extreme long term and excessive use of certain drugs. She said that it would not have picked up chloroform ever, and probably would not have picked up occasional use of xanax or ambien either. Only a blood test would have been able to do so.

luckygirl
06-26-2011, 01:26 AM
I just searched chlorophyll and then chlorophyll and bamboo. Interesting that first two pages of results on each do not mention chloroform at all. And it seems chlorophyll is a detox agent and used as a superfood.

I also did a search and am shocked with what I found. I pasted below and and highlighted some words that have me in shock. I have NO DOUBT CA lied on the stand and have NO DOUBT ICA looked up and made chloroform to use on Caylee

It is possible for you to make chloroform at home. But you need to remember that using this chemical should be limited to as a solvent and nothing else.
To learn how to make chloroform, you will need the following materials: acetone, water, pitcher, ice, and shock powder. The mixture of shock powder and acetone creates a mix that is potent and at the same time dangerous. Shock powder is Calcium Hypochlorite and is used for swimming pools. You can purchase this in hardware or pool supply stores.
To make the chloroform, you will need to put the water first into the pitcher. As soon as you have poured the water, put the shock powder, and use a wooden stick to help dissolve the powder. As soon as you are done, you will need to put some ice in the pitcher. And then slowly pour the acetone in. Slowly stir the acetone while pouring the acetone into the pitcher. You need to do this slowly since there will be a chemical reaction when the water starts to change in its temperature. Usually 135 degrees will keep the chloroform working.
As soon as you are done stirring, you will notice that there are 3 layers in the pitcher. The acetone, water, and the chloroform. When distilling the chloroform, you need to be careful, so you will need a funnel to help separate the layers. Always wear some protective clothing when handling the chemicals. Wear a mask as well since chloroform has intoxicating effects. Now that you have transferred the chemical in its bottle, seal the bottle well, and store it in a place out of children's reach. You will have to put a label outside the bottle just in case you forget its contents. Always wipe the spills with gloves. Use a dispersing agent to make sure the affected area is now okay. If you don't have any dispersing agent, you will need to shovel some sand on the affected area to prevent the gas from diffusing into the room.
If someone swallows chloroform, do not let the person take anything except for milk. Loosen the person's clothing and bring this person as soon as possible to the doctor to get some treatment. Take note of the person's contaminated clothing, and put it immediately in the washer to prevent further contamination. This is very potent, even small amounts of this chemical could lead to coma and even death.

http://howtomakechloroform.com/

CourtsInSession
06-26-2011, 02:21 AM
Thanks Luckygirl for looking up chloroform. I couldn't conjure up enough nerve to do it myself, although I must admit I was curious what in the world was in it.

LancelotLink
06-26-2011, 03:03 AM
I also did a search and am shocked with what I found. I pasted below and and highlighted some words that have me in shock. I have NO DOUBT CA lied on the stand and have NO DOUBT ICA looked up and made chloroform to use on Caylee

It is possible for you to make chloroform at home. But you need to remember that using this chemical should be limited to as a solvent and nothing else.
To learn how to make chloroform, you will need the following materials: acetone, water, pitcher, ice, and shock powder. The mixture of shock powder and acetone creates a mix that is potent and at the same time dangerous. Shock powder is Calcium Hypochlorite and is used for swimming pools. You can purchase this in hardware or pool supply stores.
To make the chloroform, you will need to put the water first into the pitcher. As soon as you have poured the water, put the shock powder, and use a wooden stick to help dissolve the powder. As soon as you are done, you will need to put some ice in the pitcher. And then slowly pour the acetone in. Slowly stir the acetone while pouring the acetone into the pitcher. You need to do this slowly since there will be a chemical reaction when the water starts to change in its temperature. Usually 135 degrees will keep the chloroform working.
As soon as you are done stirring, you will notice that there are 3 layers in the pitcher. The acetone, water, and the chloroform. When distilling the chloroform, you need to be careful, so you will need a funnel to help separate the layers. Always wear some protective clothing when handling the chemicals. Wear a mask as well since chloroform has intoxicating effects. Now that you have transferred the chemical in its bottle, seal the bottle well, and store it in a place out of children's reach. You will have to put a label outside the bottle just in case you forget its contents. Always wipe the spills with gloves. Use a dispersing agent to make sure the affected area is now okay. If you don't have any dispersing agent, you will need to shovel some sand on the affected area to prevent the gas from diffusing into the room.
If someone swallows chloroform, do not let the person take anything except for milk. Loosen the person's clothing and bring this person as soon as possible to the doctor to get some treatment. Take note of the person's contaminated clothing, and put it immediately in the washer to prevent further contamination. This is very potent, even small amounts of this chemical could lead to coma and even death.

Holy crap! i could never figure out why anyone would need to google shovel. Now I get it. Thank you!!!

shaye
06-26-2011, 05:57 AM

WOW!! I wonder now if Caylee ingested the Chloroform? There would be no way for it to be detected since her little body was completely decomposed right? As far as the shovel goes, I think now it was used to get rid of the remaining Chloroform.....it says cover w/sand so the sandbox?? Oh, my head is spinning!!

catnron
06-26-2011, 06:52 AM
My mind just won't let me let go about the Shorts Caylee was wearing. JB asking Cindy when Caylee last wore them, how long since Caylee wore the shorts,the size and then how big Caylee was. My thoughts are that JB is going to say that George dressed Caylee in the shorts because Cindy or KC would not have done it because the shorts were to small for Caylee.

kimmera
06-26-2011, 08:38 AM

ITA! She is very smug. It has become apparent to me that in CA's world, she makes her own rules, and I believe that she raised both of her kids to believe that HER rules were the only ones that matter. I can't wait for the State's rebuttal and closing, when they will expose CA for the liar that she is.

It is amazing to me that CA could function in a profession that is as 'rules and regulations' oriented as nursing. There are VERY clear cut practice guidelines in the medical field, and there is not a lot of room for the 'rebellious' type, which she clearly is. It would be interesting to hear how she functioned on the job from some of her coworkers. I feel pretty certain that she was probably not well liked, and most certainly was probably not considered a 'team player'.

JMO. :twocents:

LambChop
06-26-2011, 09:21 AM

When JB handed CA one of the pictures she "pursed" her lips a clear indication of a lie. I wonder if this was the picture of the sliding glass door? So CA wants us to believe Caylee got through two locked doors, inside slider and outside door from the sunroom and climbed the ladder she forgot to remove. Not only did CA forget to remove the ladder but she forgot to lock both doors? CA testified she handed Caylee over to KC and said to give Caylee her bath and not to come into the pool as it was getting chilly. CA would have us believe she then got out of the pool and forgot to do what she always does when she exits the pool and left the ladder up, walked into the home and forgot to lock the outside door as she normally does, then walked into the home and did not lock the slider as she would normally do IMO.

My mother lived in California and had a pool. No children in the home and no one who had children visited her but she was still required to have alarms on her doors for safety. I can't believe the A's had not done this themselves. I also can't believe Caylee was able to open that door by herself or they would have taken precautions. Just the fact they took a picture of her opening the door (if it is a true picture) tells me there should have been a big red flag about the doors. They were so careful about locking their front door why would they be so careless about the back.

Plus something stinks. JB wants us to think that someone (GA) put shorts that are too small on Caylee after she drowned but did not bother to put shoes on her???? And what was KC doing during the time this was happening? Telling her father he needed to put "old" shorts on her not the new ones????? Why put shorts on her at all much less ones that are suppose to be way too small for her and would be hard to get on a live child much less one who is deceased???? My guess is the shorts still fit and that is what she was wearing. It's so much easier to figure out. And if KC was also doing Caylee's wash it is possible CA had not seen those shorts for awhile. Or is CA telling us that KC never did wash at home only for her friends when she visited their apartments. JMO

Gma Kat
06-26-2011, 09:25 AM
I was thinking about CA's statement on the chloroform search and her explanation that her time card might be incorrect. CA's explanation was that they were not to work overtime so her timecard might have been filled in by a supervisor. However, we are talking about time CA wasn't at work, not when she was working overtime. Her explanation does not account for her being absent and having her time filled in, only having to not record overtime. Maybe I missed something here, but does this make sense to anyone else? Even if she was absent the day timecards were due, her supervisors wouldn't lie about her being gone - they would just not write in any overtime she had worked - correct?

magnolia
06-26-2011, 09:44 AM
I would seriously like to know why bother having trials when someone can go on the witness stand and obviously lie. I always understood that you would be charged with perjury if you lied under oath. All I hear from the MSM lawyers is that CA most likely will not be charged. How can they possibly charge her, any mother would lie to try and save their child's life. I say bunk! If you don't want to tell the truth, plead the 5th. There's always a way out of lying. Tell the truth or plead the 5th. What do you want to bet that GA gets on the stand next and falls on the sword for his beloved sick, lying daughter.

Absolutely he will, IMO.

What'sThatClue
06-26-2011, 09:52 AM
Regarding the dogs and the alleged search for chlorophyll....I was surprised that after CA said the search was because her dogs were acting more tired or sleeping more than usual, she wasn't asked whether or not she took the dogs to the vet (either before or subsequent to the search). As for the search itself...well, dogs eat chlorophyll all the time when they eat grass. Hmmm...were there any searches relating to "dog sleeping too much" or anything along those lines?

Might be just me but if my dogs were showing symptoms of any type I'd be taking them to the vet rather than search for chlorophyll in grass or plants they may or may not be eating, but that's just me.

magnolia
06-26-2011, 10:22 AM
She said she didn't look it up - she stated she'd have no reason to look up "shovel".

Why would anyone look up "shovel"?:waitasec: I've racked my brain trying to figure out why KC did a search on "shovel". Nothing I come up with makes any sense.

bananarama
06-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Interesting photo of a sidebar on the Orlando Sentinel trial photos slideshow. I believe this is one of the photos LDB objected to JB showing CA and the judge sustained it. I wonder why? Looks like CA sitting on a sofa with two young girls flanking her. Opinions?????

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1373&pictureid=12525

Never4GetCaylee
06-26-2011, 11:19 AM
I was thinking about CA's statement on the chloroform search and her explanation that her time card might be incorrect. CA's explanation was that they were not to work overtime so her timecard might have been filled in by a supervisor. However, we are talking about time CA wasn't at work, not when she was working overtime. Her explanation does not account for her being absent and having her time filled in, only having to not record overtime. Maybe I missed something here, but does this make sense to anyone else? Even if she was absent the day timecards were due, her supervisors wouldn't lie about her being gone - they would just not write in any overtime she had worked - correct?

This would be a good question if CA's timecards all showed her only working 40 hours, but the timecard for the week of March 17th shows 48.5 hours. That timecard is in evidence. I have NO idea why Cindy went into that whole spiel about not being able to put more than 40 hours on her timecard when she has to know they have her card for that week that says she worked 10 hours on March 17th and 48.5 hours for that week. CA is alot of things, but I don't think she is stupid and I'm sure she knows the doc dumps better than we do so is she that desperate? Why say something on the stand so easily proven wrong?

Never4GetCaylee
06-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Cindy's Easily Proven Lies on the Stand......

1. She wasn't allowed to show more than 40 hours a week on her timecard.

Her timecards in evidence show many weeks her timecard showed more than 40 hours.
Including the week of the chloroform searches.

2. They were excited about ICA's pregnancy and called Lee to tell him about it.

Lee says this did not happen. They never told him.

3. She called George about the pool ladder being up on June 16th

Phone records show she did not call George at work on June 16th

4. She looked up chlorophyll on the computer.

To my knowledge there are NO computer searches for chlorophyll
on the A's computer.

Is she trying to look like a liar???????

Tuffy
06-26-2011, 11:39 AM
Interesting photo of a sidebar on the Orlando Sentinel trial photos slideshow. I believe this is one of the photos LDB objected to JB showing CA and the judge sustained it. I wonder why? Looks like CA sitting on a sofa with two young girls flanking her. Opinions?????

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1373&pictureid=12525

I imagine the state objected to it, because it's not relevant. I don't know why Jose wanted to show it. Wasn't this when he was showing pictures of Caylee opening doors, and climbing the ladder? Perhaps it's a picture of Cindy next to Caylee to show how big Caylee was.

tehcloser
06-26-2011, 11:43 AM
That looks like a pic of the baby shower to me........

wallflower67
06-26-2011, 11:48 AM

I found this too. I wonder if this recipe can be included as evidence. And if so, why didn't the SA do that? And highlight all the search terms. Did they search the sandbox for traces of chloroform? Since it is a volatile substance, not sure if there would be any left.

kant
06-26-2011, 11:58 AM
Smug indeed.

Cindy also comes across to me as a colossal, delusional liar;

so apparently (imo) ICA learned at the foot of the master.

not excusing....

jus sayin

moo

GetSmart
06-26-2011, 12:09 PM
I posted this on wrong thread .. It applies to this thread.
I am just so fed up with CA lies ...this just really bugs me (as they all do)

A SELF ADMITTED LIAR

Just ask any Human Resource Manager ..Shoot Go to the Us Dept Of Labor.. You can not falsify those documents..

This is Cindy's MO however she doesn't care who she drags into this abyss of mis truths ..and I really do not think that Corp Big Wigs will appreciate her stating under oath it was and is a common practice to allow such behavior..tampering with and falsifying documents and I believe TIME CARDS ARE LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5632339_time-card-laws.html
Warning

Because time cards are official business records, falsification of time card records are violations of the law. Employers should therefore ensure that employees are aware that any deliberate misstatements on time card records, or filling in time cards for someone else, are serious offenses that may result in severe consequences, including discharge.

Read more: Time Card Laws | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/about_5632339_time-card-laws.html#ixzz1QOnEKqZJ) http://www.ehow.com/about_5632339_time-card-laws.html#ixzz1QOnEKqZJ

nerdy
06-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Why would anyone look up "shovel"?:waitasec: I've racked my brain trying to figure out why KC did a search on "shovel". Nothing I come up with makes any sense.

the ONLY thing that has ever made any sense to me is to find out how much they cost.

LyndyLoo
06-26-2011, 12:21 PM

Maybe its only a thing in Canada..But in any healthcare facility I have worked in, staff and patients, there has to be some record of being on the premises. Its a "Firecode" thingy...so incase of a fire, or other emergency that requires some sort of accounting for people's whereabouts, there has to be some sort of register that keeps that information...That is why someone needs to sign in or sign out or in the old days, "Peg in or Peg out"..so it is known if you are or are NOT on the premises...

Sorry, but that may sound convoluted, but it makes complete sense if yu have ever been evacuated before...

As for Cindy not being able to get overtime, or get paid for it. There is actually a way they track that..and yes those overtimes hours are tracked so that you can use those hours to make up for time you take away from work, such as add onto vaca days off, or take longer lunchbreaks to attend Dr. Appt..etc..Either way, I do believe her work place will be able to prove she is lying...

CA is a piece of work in explanations, and I do see where KC learned it from, and it wasnt George!!

Apologise,:blushing: I got a little long winded here..but CA's ability to switch her persona on the stand, during depositions, or even during her interviews with the police have me about :pullhair:

gngr~snap
06-26-2011, 12:25 PM
the ONLY thing that has ever made any sense to me is to find out how much they cost.

or if she planned to buy one (I know right?)
find out if it would even fit in her trunk?
couldn't be driving around with a shovel hanging out the window and a deceased child in the trunk...
moo

nerdy
06-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Respectfully disagree. Not doubting your experience as stated, it's just that two professional graphic designers who work in my team have closely examined the photo and outright dismissed the suggestion that the image was doctored. Just saying.

Respectfully yet again - as a professional photographer and photoshop user - the photo is not manipulated in content but it is in aspect ratio - making the child in it seem taller and thinner than real life.

Who changed the aspect ratio when - i have no idea. But the reason it seems off to everyone is because it is.

angeleleven
06-26-2011, 12:34 PM
When JB handed CA one of the pictures she "pursed" her lips a clear indication of a lie. I wonder if this was the picture of the sliding glass door? So CA wants us to believe Caylee got through two locked doors, inside slider and outside door from the sunroom and climbed the ladder she forgot to remove. Not only did CA forget to remove the ladder but she forgot to lock both doors? CA testified she handed Caylee over to KC and said to give Caylee her bath and not to come into the pool as it was getting chilly. CA would have us believe she then got out of the pool and forgot to do what she always does when she exits the pool and left the ladder up, walked into the home and forgot to lock the outside door as she normally does, then walked into the home and did not lock the slider as she would normally do IMO.
My mother lived in California and had a pool. No children in the home and no one who had children visited her but she was still required to have alarms on her doors for safety. I can't believe the A's had not done this themselves. I also can't believe Caylee was able to open that door by herself or they would have taken precautions. Just the fact they took a picture of her opening the door (if it is a true picture) tells me there should have been a big red flag about the doors. They were so careful about locking their front door why would they be so careless about the back.

Plus something stinks. JB wants us to think that someone (GA) put shorts that are too small on Caylee after she drowned but did not bother to put shoes on her???? And what was KC doing during the time this was happening? Telling her father he needed to put "old" shorts on her not the new ones????? Why put shorts on her at all much less ones that are suppose to be way too small for her and would be hard to get on a live child much less one who is deceased???? My guess is the shorts still fit and that is what she was wearing. It's so much easier to figure out. And if KC was also doing Caylee's wash it is possible CA had not seen those shorts for awhile. Or is CA telling us that KC never did wash at home only for her friends when she visited their apartments. JMO
I wonder if the next time CA gets on the stand if she will be more conscientious of pursing her lip now that all the body language experts have pointed it out. Should be interesting to watch her now lying under oath.

buckeyefan1
06-26-2011, 12:47 PM
I wonder if the next time CA gets on the stand if she will be more conscientious of pursing her lip now that all the body language experts have pointed it out. Should be interesting to watch her now lying under oath.

Maybe her nose will grow really long!

jandkmom
06-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Regarding the dogs and the alleged search for chlorophyll....I was surprised that after CA said the search was because her dogs were acting more tired or sleeping more than usual, she wasn't asked whether or not she took the dogs to the vet (either before or subsequent to the search). As for the search itself...well, dogs eat chlorophyll all the time when they eat grass. Hmmm...were there any searches relating to "dog sleeping too much" or anything along those lines?

Might be just me but if my dogs were showing symptoms of any type I'd be taking them to the vet rather than search for chlorophyll in grass or plants they may or may not be eating, but that's just me.

And why weren't there searches for the word dog and eat and bamboo...why go to chlorophyll?

sleutherer
06-26-2011, 01:00 PM
I guess the state will recall CA to rebut her testimony...

I'd have handled it like this, I think:

You're aware that this is a death penalty case, correct ... that the defendant faces the death penalty?

*long pause*

And you are the defendant's mother, correct?

*long pause*

No further questions, thank you.

Then I'd address/rebut CA's lies in detail in the closing.

bookworm474
06-26-2011, 01:29 PM
My mind just won't let me let go about the Shorts Caylee was wearing. JB asking Cindy when Caylee last wore them, how long since Caylee wore the shorts,the size and then how big Caylee was. My thoughts are that JB is going to say that George dressed Caylee in the shorts because Cindy or KC would not have done it because the shorts were to small for Caylee.

If Caylee drank chloroform wouldn't she throw up and defecate soiling her cloths plus have the chloroform on the soaking the cloths. The cloths would have to be burned or thrown away.

ZsaZsa
06-26-2011, 01:40 PM

She is so full of herself that she almost laughed with glee when she felt she was outwitting LDB- http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/24/cindy-anthony-says-she-made-computer-searches-for-%E2%80%98chloroform%E2%80%99/

Start watching her face at 4.10 when LDB is pinnning her down to a Yes or No answer. She is so pleased with herself when LDB has to repeat the question.
Remind me again, this is all about the search for justice for her dead grandchild, right? Or is it all about CA ego?

NoeticSoul
06-26-2011, 02:29 PM
Cindy lost me completely the second that she said "she's NOT in the woods." wayyy early on before Caylee was found. I disregarded her credibility right then and there.

Freudian slip, right there.

panthera
06-26-2011, 03:54 PM

It made no sense to me either. My inclination with a sick pet would be to call a veterinarian before researching on the Internet, unless I was absolutely certain they had ingested something and wanted to determine if it was toxic. In addition, why would she take time from work to go home and look this up when there were computers at her place of employment, or not wait until she got home that evening? She also said she took off work early two days that week as it was Casey's birthday and her anniversary, yet the days of the computer searches weren't on Casey's birthday. :waitasec:

MOO

kimmera
06-26-2011, 04:14 PM
It made no sense to me either. My inclination with a sick pet would be to call a veterinarian before researching on the Internet, unless I was absolutely certain they had ingested something and wanted to determine if it was toxic. In addition, why would she take time from work to go home and look this up when there were computers at her place of employment, or not wait until she got home that evening? She also said she took off work early two days that week as it was Casey's birthday and her anniversary, yet the days of the computer searches weren't on Casey's birthday. :waitasec:

MOO

I'm not buying what she's selling at all. I believe that the state has already brought out the fact that there were NO searches for chlorophyll on that PC and I expect them to hammer on this a little bit more in rebuttal. CA appears to have the same lying style as her daughter...and I wonder if she sprinkles in the long, rambling, very detailed lies with a little bit of truth like ICA does? I don't believe for a second that the little Yorkie puppy was sleepy and tired all the time...IMO it was probably CAYLEE that was! MOO and all that...:twocents:

panthera
06-26-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm not buying what she's selling at all. I believe that the state has already brought out the fact that there were NO searches for chlorophyll on that PC and I expect them to hammer on this a little bit more in rebuttal. CA appears to have the same lying style as her daughter...and I wonder if she sprinkles in the long, rambling, very detailed lies with a little bit of truth like ICA does? I don't believe for a second that the little Yorkie puppy was sleepy and tired all the time...IMO it was probably CAYLEE that was! MOO and all that...:twocents:

It's also very odd that immediately after the word searches, access was made to MySpace and Facebook; accounts which weren't hers. She also denied making the search for "how to make chloroform". I believe there is someone on the jury who should be able to decipher the computer forensics for any others who may be confused. :online:

MOO

NoeticSoul
06-26-2011, 04:25 PM
It's also very odd that immediately after the word searches, access was made to MySpace and Facebook; accounts which weren't hers. She also denied making the search for "how to make chloroform". I believe there is someone on the jury who should be able to decipher the computer forensics for any others who may be confused. :online:

MOO

My favorite was when CA says she doesn't know what the computer searches by itself when she's not on it..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

panthera
06-26-2011, 04:32 PM
My favorite was when CA says she doesn't know what the computer searches by itself when she's not on it..

That was PRICELESS! :floorlaugh:

legalmania
06-26-2011, 05:29 PM
There is a chance that Cindy did searches for hand sanitizer. I did a quick search and this is what I came up with. The computer experts only showed the searches that were done for chloroform. This is only for information purposes.

Clarcon produced and distributed over 800,000 bottles of these products in multiple regions of the country since 2007. Consumers should not use any Clarcon products and should dispose of them in their household trash.

http://shoalsinsider.com/fda-recalls-hand-sanitizer-p1734.htm

JustMeDeb
06-26-2011, 05:31 PM

At this rate, they may just blame the computer for everything! LOL

legalmania
06-26-2011, 05:40 PM

MOO

That was explained, Cindy said when she came home from work and Casey was on the computer she needed to use it. IMO that answered that question for me, as I am constantly interrupting my son on his facebook or my space page so I can work on my computer. Even though he has his own computer he crashed his so he is either using mine or someone else's. Even though I have fixed his computer several times he still continues to use mine because it's fast. There is a computer technician on the jury but I'm not sure if he is an alternate.

kaRN
06-26-2011, 05:43 PM
I found her testimony on the searches related to her friend who was in a car accident and sustained head and chest injuries to have been completely laughable. I'm not sure what kind of RN doesn't understand medical terminology or what type of Medical Homecare provider wouldn't allow their RN "Supervisors" access to things like the Centre for Disease Control among dozens of other Medical Databases. I call BS on that entire line of questioning. No doubt this lie will be exposed on rebuttal...along with all the others pertaining to her employment.

How exactly does she do her job if she doesn't understand medical terminology? Does she run home to google each medical term she doesn't understand? She's a really bad liar IMHO.

kaRN
06-26-2011, 05:45 PM
That was explained, Cindy said when she came home and Casey was on the computer she needed to use it. IMO that answered that question for me, as I am constantly interrupting my son on his facebook or my space page so I can work on my computer. Even though he has his own computer he crashed his so he is either using mine or someone else's. Even though I have fixed his computer several times he still continues to use mine because it's fast. There is a computer technician on the jury but I'm not sure if he is an alternate.

Does your son log off of Facebook and Myspace before he lets you on the computer? Mine sure do.

legalmania
06-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Does your son log off of Facebook and Myspace before he lets you on the computer? Mine sure do.

Actually I really never check. I doubt it though. I actually like it that way , so I can check on what he is saying.

kaRN
06-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Actually I really never check. I doubt it though. I actually like it that way that way, so I can check on what he is saying.

That's why mine log off LOL!! They seem to forget Mom is a 'friend' and gets the newsfeed anyway.

Tulessa
06-26-2011, 05:59 PM
Didn't Cindy say the ladder incident was the 16th of June?
GA is sure that the pool ladder incident was AFTER the gas can incident.He says it was either the 25th, 26th, or 27th of June.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html

panthera
06-26-2011, 05:59 PM
That was explained, Cindy said when she came home from work and Casey was on the computer she needed to use it. IMO that answered that question for me, as I am constantly interrupting my son on his facebook or my space page so I can work on my computer. Even though he has his own computer he crashed his so he is either using mine or someone else's. Even though I have fixed his computer several times he still continues to use mine because it's fast. There is a computer technician on the jury but I'm not sure if he is an alternate.

I hadn't realized Casey was there when Cindy came home to use the computer. Did this just come out in her recent testimony? I thought I had listened to at least the most relevant parts.

MOO

Tulessa
06-26-2011, 06:03 PM
I hadn't realized Casey was there when Cindy came home to use the computer. Did this just come out in her recent testimony? I thought I had listened to at least the most relevant parts.

MOO

That's a new one on me as well. :waitasec:

panthera
06-26-2011, 06:09 PM
That's a new one on me as well. :waitasec:

Glad I'm not alone as I spent most of yesterday trying to catch up on missed testimony, discussion of Cindy's time cards, and these computer searches. I understood was it was very unlikely she did those searches as they were in close sequence to other searches which would've been done by Casey, or someone with access to the MS and FB accounts. :waitasec:

Linda7NJ
06-26-2011, 07:57 PM
I later acknowledged that my premise was incorrect.

It's okay...it's not like you're a CHEMIST:floorlaugh:

couldn't help it...love ya!:great: You are my favorite tv lawyer....well you and that Mark Iglish (sp) dude.

legalmania
06-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Glad I'm not alone as I spent most of yesterday trying to catch up on missed testimony, discussion of Cindy's time cards, and these computer searches. I understood was it was very unlikely she did those searches as they were in close sequence to other searches which would've been done by Casey, or someone with access to the MS and FB accounts. :waitasec:

It's on day 37 when Mr. Baez was questioning her. Raw Video at about 28:21. Cindy is wearing a purple dress.

Sorry forgot to put the link up. http://www.wftv.com/video/28336459/index.html

katydid23
06-26-2011, 08:28 PM

But Casey was not 'supposed to ' be at home in the afternoons. She was pretending to have a job during that time. So it is kind of strange that she would sit and look at her myspace in between her moms computer searches in the middle of weekday.

cloud9
06-26-2011, 08:56 PM
Well,I hope she made chili because I think the A's will have a crowd tonight.

That testimony went far afield from her depo. The pow wow at JB's office 6 weeks ago did not include GA. The pow wow in the hallway did not include GA.

Surely her lawyer read her prior depo and pointed out the risks of lying?

:eek::eek::eek: I didn't know this!!!

Thank you :)

cloud9
06-26-2011, 08:58 PM
All I can say is CA's testimony before THIS one was so good. And now? I am completely disgusted!:maddening:

luckygirl
06-26-2011, 09:19 PM

My daughter left hers open once, I was able to go on and post on her status
"I love my Mom so much, she's the best!"
She never left it open again....lol

luckygirl
06-26-2011, 09:29 PM
There is a chance that Cindy did searches for hand sanitizer. I did a quick search and this is what I came up with. The computer experts only showed the searches that were done for chloroform. This is only for information purposes.

Clarcon produced and distributed over 800,000 bottles of these products in multiple regions of the country since 2007. Consumers should not use any Clarcon products and should dispose of them in their household trash.

http://shoalsinsider.com/fda-recalls-hand-sanitizer-p1734.htm

I actually got a mass email about the dangers of kids and hand sanitizer. It was about kids licking it off their hands and getting drunk being that the stuff is pure alcohol.

ami
06-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Didn't Cindy say the ladder incident was the 16th of June?
GA is sure that the pool ladder incident was AFTER the gas can incident.He says it was either the 25th, 26th, or 27th of June.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html

Hmmm... call me crazy, but didn't Cindy at some point also say it was after the gas can incident?

I remember Yuri saying that Cindy had reported it to him as "sometime early in June". Then another time she said it was the 17th of June. But I thought in her testimony with LDB she said something about the gas cans... i could be crazy, I've read so many transcripts and watched so much footage at this point it's all running together, lol.

Pattymarie
06-26-2011, 09:36 PM
I am thinking that the jury will see through CA's lies and figure out that she was doing this to cover up her daughter' s premeditation, thereby giving more credence to the jury that the defendant is guilty of first degree murder.

The new lies will backfire.

ZsaZsa
06-26-2011, 09:38 PM

MOO

No she wasn't - she was at her event planning job at Universal. :innocent:
Just like CA was off for 2hours in the afternoon checking on her home PC about Chlorophyll- something she could have checked at work , if it had been true,which it's not....
Even CA can't keep it straight!

ami
06-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Hmmm... call me crazy, but didn't Cindy at some point also say it was after the gas can incident?

I remember Yuri saying that Cindy had reported it to him as "sometime early in June". Then another time she said it was the 17th of June. But I thought in her testimony with LDB she said something about the gas cans... i could be crazy, I've read so many transcripts and watched so much footage at this point it's all running together, lol.

My bad. I just checked the LDB questioning and Cindy said it happened *before* the gas can incident. GA said he was sure it happened after. Who knows. I'm finding it hard to find one statement that doesn't conflict with either herself or someone else in Cindy's testimony.

it would be like shooting fish in a barrel to charge Cindy with perjury. She changes her story constantly.

The story she told Yuri was reported by Yuri to be sometime in early June -that much I got right.

ami
06-26-2011, 09:45 PM
At this rate, they may just blame the computer for everything! LOL

Actually I'm thinking someone should keep a spreadsheet with the number of people blamed for each transgression!

Jesse for being a jerk and perhaps the nanny's alter ego, Amy who might also have been the nanny, Tony for being the boyfriend who might have done something, Caylee who killed herself, LE of various stripes, George for the cover up and abuse, Lee for abuse, the media, the computer for searching things connected to Caylee's death when the Anthonys weren't using it, the scientists for judging them and wearing blinders.... I guess Cindy and ICA are the only two victims here.

LambChop
06-26-2011, 09:56 PM

It's mentioned in "How to Make Chloroform" as using a shovel full of sand to dispel fumes from the chloroform from escaping if it were spilled. Maybe she needed the shovel to bury the remaining chloroform.

Linda7NJ
06-26-2011, 10:08 PM
It's mentioned in "How to Make Chloroform" as using a shovel full of sand to dispel fumes from the chloroform from escaping if it were spilled. Maybe she needed the shovel to bury the remaining chloroform.

nah...all the chloroform ended up in that trunk. imo

Keep it simple....she borrowed that shovel to bury Caylee. That proved to be too much like "work" for Casey. So she returned the shovel, bagged up Caylee & tossed her back in the trunk

Dr.Fessel
06-26-2011, 10:14 PM
Check out this video.

Has to do with Cindy's testimony and something going on with lawyers.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

Tuffy
06-26-2011, 10:29 PM
Check out this video.

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/holycow.gif

That look on Casey's face as she points at Mason! Wow! Scary.

Waitingfortheverdict
06-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Would you buy a book written by Cindy now that she has obviously lied on the stand?
I think Cindy actually has a reason to write a book. She could give something back to society; somehow make something positive come from the hell that this is. I'm a parent. The whole nature versus nurture debate is huge, especially among new parents who want to know how to bring up their kids the right way (or what not to do).
Does Cindy ever think she has anything to do with the way her daughter turned out? Society could learn a lot from this case if she could honestly write about her and Caseys relationship as Casey was growing up, and where (if she believes it) she/ they went wrong. I don't have any strong beliefs one way or the other, and she may even convince people that parenting isn't responsible for this type of extreme behavior. But she is in a strong position on this. Putting myself in her shoes, which is obviously very difficult, I imagine I would wonder what I could have done differently to ensure my child did not turn into a psychopath.
Cindy could offer a lot of help, understanding and support if she was willing to be honest on this subject. I'd buy the book for sure. I think this type of book would sell much more than a "this is my story - if you believe a word I say"
type book. What do you think?

sleutherer
06-26-2011, 10:39 PM

That look on Casey's face as she points at Mason! Wow! Scary.
Ya think there's some snap rage in that girl???

pip
06-26-2011, 10:43 PM

That look on Casey's face as she points at Mason! Wow! Scary.If you see her finger behind Jose's back she is pointing at him while angrily mouthing something to Cheney Mason.
She is pizzzzzed at JB!!!
I wonder what he said at sidebar that pissed her off? That look was completely vicious. She must be a nightmare client and I bet they ALL can't wait to wash their hands of her. DS looks absolutely emotionally and mentally exhausted with the scripted and required feigned compassion and motherly gestures towards this evil brat. The worse job she ever signed up for, i'm sure.

pip
06-26-2011, 10:44 PM
Ya think there's some snap rage in that girl???

Ya, I think so. ;)

legalmania
06-26-2011, 10:46 PM
But Casey was not 'supposed to ' be at home in the afternoons. She was pretending to have a job during that time. So it is kind of strange that she would sit and look at her myspace in between her moms computer searches in the middle of weekday.

Well she was home that afternoon, I don't know I only post it.

Dr.Fessel
06-26-2011, 10:54 PM
If you see her finger behind Jose's back she is pointing at him while angrily mouthing something to Cheney Mason.
She is pizzzzzed at JB!!!
I wonder what he said at sidebar that pissed her off? That look was completely vicious. She must be a nightmare client and I bet they ALL can't wait to wash their hands of her. DS looks absolutely emotionally and mentally exhausted with the scripted and required feigned compassion and motherly gestures towards this evil brat. The worse job she ever signed up for, i'm sure. Here it is in slowmo too.

http://www.chathousenews.com/2011/06/is-caseys-anger-starting-to-show-video.html

panthera
06-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Well she was home that afternoon, I don't know I only post it.

Which only further proves which one of them did the computer searches.

MOO

TxJan1971
06-26-2011, 11:10 PM
I remembered hearing CA give testimony about cleaning Caylee's doll and just found the correct link for 5-31-11. Does anyone else find it "odd" that CA gave too much information when she talks about what she did with the doll to clean it because it smelled? (i.e. she states that "we have an ice chest in the garage and I set the doll down and used a clorox wipe....) I found it strange that she found it necessary to state that she laid the doll down on the ice chest (freezer????) and if that was a hint of something more sinister... I had often wondered if ICA hid Caylee in the freezer temporarily.... when she said it, it lit up my hinky meter - I don't know why....
JMOO

About the 24:29 mark:
http://www.wftv.com/video/28080850/index.html

curiositycat
06-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Here it is in slowmo too.

http://www.chathousenews.com/2011/06/is-caseys-anger-starting-to-show-video.html

WOW! I wonder if that is the last look Caylee saw on her mother's face? That was beyond anger, that was an evil look, JMHO

ami
06-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Here it is in slowmo too.

I wish there was another camera angle!!!!

Destini
06-26-2011, 11:16 PM
WOW! I wonder if that is the last look Caylee saw on her mother's face? That was beyond anger, that was an evil look, JMHO

I was watching TV when that happened. I was like WTH was that. It looked like she was possessed!

Poor Caylee. Wonder how many times she saw that face.

curiositycat
06-26-2011, 11:27 PM
I was watching TV when that happened. I was like WTH was that. It looked like she was possessed!

Poor Caylee. Wonder how many times she saw that face.

Possessed is the exact word I just thought about the look myself. I keep looking at it over and over because that captured who she really is, IMHO. What is weird, to me, is how quickly her demeanor changed when JB turned around. I wonder why??

It reminded me of the look on the face of the possessed woman in the movie the exorcist. I am still shaking.

Peachy Keen
06-26-2011, 11:29 PM
Would you buy a book written by Cindy now that she has obviously lied on the stand?
I think Cindy actually has a reason to write a book. She could give something back to society; somehow make something positive come from the hell that this is. I'm a parent. The whole nature versus nurture debate is huge, especially among new parents who want to know how to bring up their kids the right way (or what not to do).
Does Cindy ever think she has anything to do with the way her daughter turned out? Society could learn a lot from this case if she could honestly write about her and Caseys relationship as Casey was growing up, and where (if she believes it) she/ they went wrong. I don't have any strong beliefs one way or the other, and she may even convince people that parenting isn't responsible for this type of extreme behavior. But she is in a strong position on this. Putting myself in her shoes, which is obviously very difficult, I imagine I would wonder what I could have done differently to ensure my child did not turn into a psychopath.
Cindy could offer a lot of help, understanding and support if she was willing to be honest on this subject. I'd buy the book for sure. I think this type of book would sell much more than a "this is my story - if you believe a word I say"

BBM

Cindy will NEVER admit to anything she did/said that might have affected Casey's behavior. Cindy and honest in the same sentence is the ultimate oxymoron.

MOO

Dr.Fessel
06-26-2011, 11:29 PM

Poor Caylee. Wonder how many times she saw that face. I swear in one of the videos Casey took of Caylee you can tell by Caylee's expression she is just waiting for the monster to come out.

erinleigh
06-27-2011, 01:48 AM

Problem is CA is NOT truthful. She is a documented liar and a self serving woman who herself lives in fantasy land. I would never buy her book of bs. She is too far gone to be able to offer insight or help to anyone. Her book will be a fairy tale spin on events and Im afraid it would make me angry to read. It upsets me just thinking of CA making money off of the death of Caylee after all she has done to obstruct the investigation and trial. If she wants to lie and help her daughter then there is nothing I can do about it but i can stop her from taking my $ off the coverup and death of her grandaughter.

I do see your point though, If she were insightful and helpful in seeking the truth without perjury while still loving her daughter It could be an interesting read of the conflict she feels. Unfortunately she has zero credibility.

gngr~snap
06-27-2011, 01:52 AM
~respectfully snipped
I found it strange that she found it necessary to state that she laid the doll down on the ice chest (freezer????) and if that was a hint of something more sinister... I had often wondered if ICA hid Caylee in the freezer temporarily.... when she said it, it lit up my hinky meter - I don't know why....
JMOO

I have always thought the freezer was where Caylee was while she was at Blockbuster etc... no way she left her in the playhouse! but of course
moo

dog.gone.cute
06-27-2011, 02:05 AM
Check out this video.

WOW ... THANK YOU for this video ...

ICA is mad about something ...

ETA: I wish the Jury could see this video -- the REAL ICA !!!

Hayden
06-27-2011, 02:12 AM
March 17 is St. Patrick's Day and she looks Irish to me. Knowing her, she would have been decked out in green and wearing a shamrock spring headband and matching earrings. I think she could have remembered that, and it increases the odds of her coworkers remembering if she left. If I worked with Cindy, I would remember every single time she left early because I would have been happy about it. (not being sarcastic, I can always remember every time someone at work left when they were an irritating personality, because I always felt relief.)

Hayden
06-27-2011, 02:19 AM
The very most telling thing about CA's last testimony was the reaction in Casey while it was going on and after she finished. Casey had the most eerie look of deep satisfaction and an attitude of, "Finally, we're going with my program" while Cindy talked. The way she cocked her head, relaxed her face, she looked like she was at peace. She even said "Wow," when her mother claimed she made the searches.

At the end, she raised her eyebrows soo high and opened her mouth as she looked at Jose, saying with her face, Happy Birthday to MEEEE! She was soo happy. Then she was so at peace looking in her face and body. This is the mother she used to have wrapped around her finger, and it looked like she was peacocking that she got her back.

Trident
06-27-2011, 05:17 AM

Or, maybe she wanted to know the exact amount of sand/whatever in a shovel-full.

You'reKidding,Right?
06-27-2011, 05:41 AM
I'm not sure where to ask this question, and I'm sure I'll be smacking my forehead when I get the answer, but: are there any witnesses to Cindy being at work on those days in question? (seems that would put the question to rest). Thanks in advance.

gngr~snap
06-27-2011, 05:48 AM
I'm not sure where to ask this question, and I'm sure I'll be smacking my forehead when I get the answer, but: are there any witnesses to Cindy being at work on those days in question? (seems that would put the question to rest). Thanks in advance.
Too bad for CA March 17th was a Monday. The day of "meetings" and long hours... It was also St. Patrick's day so some people may in fact remember that day without having to try too hard.
I remember I had a Dr's appt 3/17/08... even wore green so he wouldn't PINCH me!lol
I even rememnber the 14th 15th and 16th (it was family weekend at Ft Benning...)

Trident
06-27-2011, 05:53 AM
I remembered hearing CA give testimony about cleaning Caylee's doll and just found the correct link for 5-31-11. Does anyone else find it "odd" that CA gave too much information when she talks about what she did with the doll to clean it because it smelled? (i.e. she states that "we have an ice chest in the garage and I set the doll down and used a clorox wipe....) I found it strange that she found it necessary to state that she laid the doll down on the ice chest (freezer????) and if that was a hint of something more sinister... I had often wondered if ICA hid Caylee in the freezer temporarily.... when she said it, it lit up my hinky meter - I don't know why....
JMOO

I think both ICA and CA play little word games - they throw out clues and think they are sooooo clever. I don't know if they are playing games with LE or each other.

My opinion only

veejaye
06-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Interesting article in the Orlando Sentinel.

On Friday night, Pipitone had another good story: He explained a problem with Cindy Anthony’s testimony earlier that day. Cindy Anthony testified that she called husband George about the pool ladder in June 2008, the time the defense says granddaughter Caylee drowned in the family pool. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Many people sensed problems with Cindy’s testimony. Pipitone explained why they were right to feel that way. WKMG had reviewed Cindy Anthony’s cell phone and home phone records for June 16 and 17, 2008, and found no such call to George.

Pipitone predicted that prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick will pick apart this call that Cindy says she made to George. “The state can bring it up in rebuttal and present it to the jury in closing arguments,” Pipitone said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-tony-pipitone-highlights-cindys-new-problem.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+orlandosentinel%2Ftvguy%2Fcas ey-anthony+%28Casey+Anthony+Updates+from+the+TV+Guy+-+OrlandoSentinel.com%29

Yellow Rose
06-27-2011, 08:35 AM
I hope all of what CA testified to this past Friday will be proven wrong today. I am one of those that feels nothing but anger with the lies of CA and I would relish nothing more than to publicize her unwise choice to "lie" to the officers and jury of that court. I would no more want a child of mine to go to death row either, but for God's sake Cindy, this was your GRANDCHILD, Caylee Marie! Save yourself for sparing her during the death penalty phase

WillenFan21
07-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Nancy Grace got me thinking about something because of something she said about how Cindy's tesimony clearly sealing her daughters fate (IE making it worse off/guilty verdict)...

So we all know that Cindy and Casey don't get a long. A lot of people blame Cindy for how Casey turned out (IE her lying ways etc) in her adult years. Do you guys think it is possible Cindy lied on purpose to make it so ICA is found guilty and possibly get the death penalty or do you think it was to save her daughters ass?

thistle
07-01-2011, 08:58 PM
No, I think ICA's actions were entirely her own & her mother did the best that she could to explain/excuse her daughter's behavior-as tormented as she is by Caylee's death, I don't think she can totally abandon her daughter...

txsvicki
07-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Nancy Grace got me thinking about something because of something she said about how Cindy's tesimony clearly sealing her daughters fate (IE making it worse off/guilty verdict)...

So we all know that Cindy and Casey don't get a long. A lot of people blame Cindy for how Casey turned out (IE her lying ways etc) in her adult years. Do you guys think it is possible Cindy lied on purpose to make it so ICA is found guilty and possibly get the death penalty or do you think it was to save her daughters ass?

My husband and I were discussing this very thing, and wondering if Cindy testified about looking up chlorophyll and chloroform while not at work in order to force the state to go back and totally prove that she was at work during those searches. Also, during her testimony she threw in some little tidbits about her dog being extremely tired and sleepy, which to some people could indicate symptoms of being drugged. The thing about this little yorkie came before the testimony of other dead dogs, especially cinnamon and ginger, and the pet burials. The way George and Cindy were allowed to testify and talk and talk without many objections confuses me. Maybe she wants to be seen as a liar who influenced Casey so that she will go to prison but not be executed?

Pattymarie
07-01-2011, 09:06 PM
My husband and I were discussing this very thing, and wondering if Cindy testified about looking up chlorophyll and chloroform while not at work in order to force the state to go back and totally prove that she was at work during those searches. Also, during her testimony she threw in some little tidbits about her dog being extremely tired and sleepy, which to some people could indicate symptoms of being drugged. The thing about this little yorkie came before the testimony of other dead dogs, especially cinnamon and ginger, and the pet burials. The way George and Cindy were allowed to testify and talk and talk without many objections confuses me. Maybe she wants to be seen as a liar who influenced Casey so that she will go to prison but not be executed?

I think CA loves KC. But KC, a sociopath, is incapable of this particular emotion. I think she responds to her mother, reacts to her, lived around her, even but I don't know if she showed CA any affection. But that didn't stop CA from trying.

But when Caylee came along, love between CA and Caylee was normal and freely exchanged.

shgrbkr
07-01-2011, 11:48 PM
It was so obvious that CA was lying in the first place. She and KC have the same technique when it comes to their lies. They are very detailed and elaborate--too much extraneous information. It's tiresome, obvious, and barely give a real answer amongst it all. This is true of the computer search explanation AND the ladder out of the pool "incident." Cindy is going to stand by her testimony and I think since the SA clearly made their point, I do not think they will charge her with perjury.

I'm a former RN, and I can tell you, no nurse with any experience is going to look up "neck breaking" as it relates to a friend that has been in an accident. They would type in "broken or fractured C-spine, or neck" and possibly recovery, treatment or something like that. ALSO, they would probably not look up acetone or rubbing alcohol if they were concerned about a household product. Either read the bottle or go to the MSDS at work and read about it there. It was all so far-fetched AND transparent.

Jstc4caylee
07-01-2011, 11:54 PM

bbm...
I have thought these very same things...

txsvicki
07-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Cindy had to know that the state would get her employers in there and search for paper proof that she was at work, and also do another computer search for chlorophyll. Was she just taking a chance that something was no longer there, or did she lie on purpose to make people think she taught Casey to lie? I don't get it, and don't get why she throws in remarks that could make Casey look worse like telling about her sleepy yorkie that led up to the dog burials. She even did it with the pregnancy and bloatings.

sherryk
07-02-2011, 12:43 AM
CA may be the one to put the final stab to her with CA lies... and GA may be the other key to putting the final stab that proves or sways jury with the truth of what he thinks she is guilty.

CA in my opinion should of done a little more research on the computer log in and email that was saved or worked on .. hippa laws probally require each and every file concerning a patient be kept.. or just common sence a referral to anything dr related is kept in a file.. CA proved that ICA is a born liar.. CA isnt all that good at it.

A family of lies... my family is as dysfunctional as they come. I can say with certain that no one would kill their child.

shgrbkr
07-02-2011, 12:53 AM
Cindy had to know that the state would get her employers in there and search for paper proof that she was at work, and also do another computer search for chlorophyll. Was she just taking a chance that something was no longer there, or did she lie on purpose to make people think she taught Casey to lie? I don't get it, and don't get why she throws in remarks that could make Casey look worse like telling about her sleepy yorkie that led up to the dog burials. She even did it with the pregnancy and bloatings.

IMO, CA and KC think of a lie that they believe sounds good, then pepper it with all sorts of details. They do NOT think long term--obviously. I think CA thought this would cover KC's a$$ and she rolled the dice with it. She is very smart and may have been a very good nurse, who knows...but she doesn't seem to have very good foresight.

MADJGNLAW
07-02-2011, 08:32 AM
:cow:IMO, I would not lie for for my child in a case like this.
I would always love my children no matter what, but I just can't see lying for them if they kill their child or anyone. Where is the justice in that? Some feel they would lie for their child, I just can't see myself doing so even though I am not in their shoes...I really don't think I would lie like that.

As for Cindy, I hope they do charge her for perjury, this is not the first time she has lied. She lied early on and she to mislead the investigation. IMO, if Cindy would of told the truth from early on maybe Caylee's little body would of been found sooner. Heck it was only 15 houses away and 20 feet from the street..IMO, they knew the body was there and that is why when Tim Miller from TES came to search that area near the home Cindy literally cursed him out and sent him packing..didn't help in giving him anything with Caylee's scent on it and just bad mouth him and all who would go out and search for Caylee. But she gave some physic Caylee's bear to help locate Caylee..yeah right..then the so called physic told Cindy's PI that the body was near the home and Cindy never told law enforcement about their private search. She gave the FBI-LE the wrong tooth/hair brush for them to compare DNA from and cleaned out Casey's car before she called 911, she took out Casey's pants and washed them that were full of Caylee's decomposition fluids, and took other things from the car and cleaned it.. Heck yes I feel she should be charge for more than perjury! What human would let their grandchild rot/decompose 15 houses away just to save their child? Knowing that their child had many issues? Not I, I would of told the courts that my daughter was not competent and would of hired her a good defense attorney but would never lie on the stand after they killed their child. What if Casey would of killed someone else's child? Would it be OK for her parent-brother to lie for her? What about the other family, they would be the victims..IMO people would look at it much differently if she had murdered someone else's child. But that is JMO. :cow:

:cow:For example - Hypothetically speaking, what if Casey Anthony would of killed one of your children-grandchildren would it be OK for Cindy to lie to help her defense?

Work Records Contradict Cindy Anthony's "chloroform" Search Testimony
Article: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28417230/detail.html