PDA

View Full Version : 2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

BritsKate
06-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Here's the video of ICA responding to the motion this morning:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28393154/index.html

RANCH
06-29-2011, 08:58 PM
Finnell's motion for mistrial based on the appeal out of South Florida ruling the DP unconstitutional. No attorneys were present (Finnell argued telephonically) so HHJP asked ICA if she could speak or if she wanted to wait for the attys.

Hey BritsKate. A quick question. Dr. Karioth testified today that she saw absolutely no media coverage while in London about this case. What's you opinion please.

Talina
06-29-2011, 08:58 PM
They should run the DNA test. This family has the right to know. Actuually I think Caylee was cremated so not sure if they could still do it but I think they can.

The FBI did DNA test on Caylee so there is DNA info on Caylee.

waltzingmatilda
06-29-2011, 09:00 PM
I have suspected for quite awhile that little Caylee was the result of a one night stand and that ICA probably didn't even know his last name. This young man who is now deceased would fit considering he is Irish. I recall early on in the case many of us wondered about ICA's obsession with dressing Caylee in Irish garb. Many here discussed that it was just another aspect of Casey's World!

I agree that it is suspect this woman is coming forward now!!! However, if she can afford the DNA test then more power to her.

MOO

wm

concentric
06-29-2011, 09:01 PM
IMO, I just want to comment on ICA's vocal quality while in court today and in her pre-trial hearings:

She is using that little miss sweet and innocent tonality.

This is in direct contrast to her voice on the jailhouse tapes.

I'm not as talented as some of you are at getting portions of videos or tapes up here, so if any of you agree with me on this and can get some samples up here, I would greatly appreciate it.

Nana46
06-29-2011, 09:01 PM
Hope someone can answer....I had to leave for the whole frigging afternoon,lol....who is the light brown haired woman who was sitting at the defense table? TIA

Turnadot
06-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Hey BritsKate. A quick question. Dr. Karioth testified today that she saw absolutely no media coverage while in London about this case. What's you opinion please.
I'm not English - I travel there often - there's coverage there, it's just not saturated like in the US, so it's plausible she never saw it in England. However, I find it hard to believe that after she agreed to testify she didn't at least Google "Casey Anthony."

roseofsharon
06-29-2011, 09:04 PM
So, according to Ms. McClean, her son knew he and KC were having a girl!

How so, I thought CA and GA didn't know about the pregnancy until June 30.

Did KC have ultrasound at that point and find out the baby's gender.

Was it known at the baby shower it was a baby girl.

Ms. McClean speaks of her son saying the names GA, CA, KC and that GA was a cop and she waits until this point in time to bring this forward.

Why would someone wait. The subject of paternity has been brought up time and time again since day one.

IMO -- not buying it and see no resemblance whatsoever.

jimo:twocents:

Leila
06-29-2011, 09:05 PM
Hmmm -- why is she just saying this now -- why not three years ago?

Just IMO

She says that she just started watching this trial on June 11th, and got interested and started looking into it.

Bullwinkle
Regarding Caylee's father having died in a car accident, I had heard this years ago, before I was aware of this site. It looks like this was first discussed here almost three years ago, in this thread:

Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

To find it, I used the advanced search, put "car accident" in quotes in the search window, selected "search entire posts", selected "show results as posts", and selected this forum. The search results went on for 16 pages, so I jumped to the last page to see the earliest mention of the phrase "car accident" in this forum.

Talina
How tasteless for this woman to appear out of nowhere claiming to be Caylee's Grandma.

If she truly believed she was it would be a very private matter and she could have least waited until the trial was over...actually strike that...she could have contacted them when Caylee was still alive as she had all the info she needed

I don't think she could have contacted them before now. She said her son never told her what city, state, etc that they lived in. Shortly after the conversation, he died.

She only made the connection a couple of weeks ago when she started watching the trial on tv and saw all the names and then heard the claim that the father died in a car accident in 2007.

IMO

Rallihanna
Finally getting here today- about to watch GA's testimony. Should I get tissues?

Eileen730
06-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Today was a good day for Caylee.

Just to add to the shared stories, I was thinking about my dear dog, Annie, who I had to put down after 15 years of love and loyalty on March 1. After the vet administered the final injection, she left the room and left me alone with Annie while she gently passed away. I cried so hard, I apologized to her, I told her I loved her, she was wonderful. Several minutes passed before the vet came back in and it was time for me to leave her.

THIS is when I really lost it. Leaving her alone there, even though she was gone and no longer suffering was hard. I almost gathered her up and brought her home to bury her because I couldn't stand her being alone there without me, even in death.

I let logic rule and left her to be cremated. About a week later, they called and told me her ashes were in. I went to get her and they kindly and very sympathetically gave me a lovely cedar box engraved with her name. I cried again when I saw my girl. But I felt better because she was back with me and I drove her home.

Anyway, that's a long story for me to get to the point. I can't IMAGINE how a mother could leave their child ALONE in the woods, open to all those horrible weather elements and wildlife.

Rest In Peace Caylee, Justice is coming soon, baby girl.

I just lost my pet that i had for 16 yrs! And i know just what you are saying.

Watch this when ya have a chance but it will make u cry!

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Boytwnmom
06-29-2011, 09:07 PM
less than convincing. Her son told her all about George, Casey and Cindy Anthony and that he and Casey were having a baby girl but then he died and she forgot all about it until June 11th of this year when it all came back to her and she doesn't know why. Oh, and he lived in TN but went to Disney World a lot as a child. OK...

I don't believe Michael Duggan is Caylee's dad. I think this woman is looking for her 15 minutes.

Nikki_UK
06-29-2011, 09:08 PM

Not surprised. I haven't seen any over this side of the pond either.

Turnadot
06-29-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't think she could have contacted them before now. She said her son never told her what city, state, etc that they lived in. Shortly after the conversation, he died.

She only made the connection a couple of weeks ago when she started watching the trial on tv and saw all the names and then heard the claim that the father died in a car accident in 2007.

IMO
Then, IMO, she should have gone to LE with it, and waited for the result. Quietly. Whether her son is Caylee's father or not, I find it tasteless to go on TV about it, talking about people she's never even met - especially before paternity is confirmed!

roseofsharon
06-29-2011, 09:09 PM
IMO, I just want to comment on ICA's vocal quality while in court today and in her pre-trial hearings:

She is using that little miss sweet and innocent tonality.

This is in direct contrast to her voice on the jailhouse tapes.

I'm not as talented as some of you are at getting portions of videos or tapes up here, so if any of you agree with me on this and can get some samples up here, I would greatly appreciate it.

Definitely, she turns it on when needed. I couldn't believe the difference when I heard her in court speaking to the judge regarding ripping off AH and her profound sorrow, all the while with her smirk.

She's a real phony!!

imo

MomCat
06-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Today was a good day for Caylee. Just to add to the shared stories, I was thinking about my dear dog, and brought her home to bury her because I couldn't stand her being alone there without me, even in death. I let logic rule and left her to be cremated. About a week later, they called and told me her ashes were in. I went to get her and they kindly and very sympathetically gave me a lovely cedar box engraved with her name. I cried again when I saw my girl. But I felt better because she was back with me and I drove her home. Anyway, that's a long story for me to get to the point. I can't IMAGINE how a mother could leave their child ALONE in the woods, open to all those horrible weather elements and wildlife. Rest In Peace Caylee, Justice is coming soon, baby girl.

You did the right thing. Having*the ashes is a huge comfort. My children are still here with me. If I ever move, I can take them with me.*

All my cats that have passed away were cremated. Their ashes are all in beautiful ginger jars and pretty tins. They all sit together on a beautiful*Yarzeit/Memorial shelf, where I keep an electric candle lit 24/7. The containers are surrounded by favorite toys, photos, collars. When I go, their ashes will be buried with me.*

Pride of place is my Bombay attack-cat Cujo's rabies tag, #007. Yes, that was really his tag number, every year for 18 years *His legal license to kill (he was banned in 4 clinics, including the one I worked in, for being vicious.) But with me he was not, and this "vicious" tomcat's favorite thing was raising baby kittens, washing them, carrying them gently around in his mouth, curling up around the sick and injured ones, or the ones recovering from surgeries... and letting rescued kittens "nurse" on him. That was the joy of his life, baby kittens.*

Interesting to note... *my neutered male tomcat Cujo was a better mother to stray kittens than ICA was to Caylee.*

Talina
I'm sorry, but this bothers the heck out of me.

She should get the DNA test and confirm her son is Caylee's father before she starts her media rounds, IMO.

Also, ETA: I thought that photo of Caylee's alleged father was Lee - I did a double take.

I agree that it would have been better to wait until DNA tests confirmed it but somehow she has to have cooperation from the family in order to do this quietly, right? Per Lippman he has been contacted by her and he basically said on NG a little bit ago she can go to FBI or FDLA, etc to get Cayley's DNA and have her comparison done.

She may have involved the media after that in order to get it out there so perhaps media pressure will prod someone to get a DNA test done for her. Who knows.

IMO

ZsaZsa

Unless you read the Daily Mail UK - tabloid press - you probably would not know about it..

CookieF
hahahaha I am watching GA school ole Jose today....again. hahahahahaha Sorry, got carried away.

Are we sure the defense will rest tomorrow? Please, say yes.

kelian36
Finally getting here today- about to watch GA's testimony. Should I get tissues?

Tissues........lots of tissues and remove any sharp and heavy objects you may want to throw at your tv or puter.
What baez did to George was despicable and unforgivable.

BritsKate
06-29-2011, 09:12 PM

Well I can't say its wall to wall coverage like it would be locally but there have been written articles at least. (BBC, Telegraph, Daily Mail)

I even found a 2008 article at the UK parents lounge. It's disingenuous to say it hasn't been covered at all though - the internet makes the world a much smaller place.

http://www.ukparentslounge.com/index.php?pg=104&utwkstoryid=1749

ETA: BBC article was only recently. Ironically, I think, the day she said she was contacted. Hmm.

ontariolynn13
06-29-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm sorry, but this bothers the heck out of me.

She should get the DNA test and confirm her son is Caylee's father before she starts her media rounds, IMO.

Also, ETA: I thought that photo of Caylee's alleged father was Lee - I did a double take.

We should not even being talking about this anymore both Lee and George were given DNA Tests and neither of them are the Father, so please let us put this issue to bed and most importantly to Rest Once and For All for their sake!!

shelbar53
06-29-2011, 09:14 PM

Yes, and I never really cared for George but I cried. baez needs to be disbarred!!

CookieF
I agree. This makes no sense. The article posted upthread says this young man died in October of 2007, but this woman claims her son told her about the pregnancy and that he knew the baby was a girl.

Caylee was born on August 9, 2008. The timing doesn't add up.

Casey would not have been pregnant enough to even know it was a girl, and by her own account she did not even know until further along that she even was pregnant.

JustMeDeb
I wonder if ICA noticed the sympathy GA got today,. She may be thinking, hmmm get on the stand and cry...they will love me,

I know it's warped but, look who we are talking about.

ontariolynn13
06-29-2011, 09:15 PM
That was first thing. AF phoned in her motion for mistrial argument. Neither JB nor CM were there - no one from the defense was there. Just ICA sitting all alone with the guard behind her.

At one point HHJP told AF that there were no defense attorneys there but that possible Miss Anthony could answer. ICA turned that mic on, stood up and said "I can answer that question. I, um, I agree with Miss Finnell". and she sat back down.

Link please as I am sure she felt very important!!

ljs713
06-29-2011, 09:15 PM
I just lost my pet that i had for 16 yrs! And i know just what you are saying.

Watch this when ya have a chance but it will make u cry!

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Omg that video made me so sad and the grey cat they show looks alot like my Simba that I lost 2 years ago and I miss him so much. Sorry for your loss I know how it feels. My simba is buried at my daughters house in a special casket built by a friend and I have a flat stone on top and I get to visit him whenever I want. I still miss him so much.

roseofsharon
06-29-2011, 09:16 PM
She says that she just started watching this trial on June 11th, and got interested and started looking into it.

OMG -- is she related to the A's:floorlaugh:

How gullible does she think the world is?

I guess she doesn't go to check outs in grocery stores, watch talk shows, listen to the news.

Get real Ms. McClean. June 11th !!!!!!!!!!!! okay :-(((

jimo

Turnadot
I agree that it would have been better to wait until DNA tests confirmed it but somehow she has to have cooperation from the family in order to do this quietly, right? Per Lippman he has been contacted by her and he basically said on NG a little bit ago she can go to FBI or FDLA, etc to get Cayley's DNA and have her comparison done.

She may have involved the media after that in order to get it out there so perhaps media pressure will prod someone to get a DNA test done for her. Who knows.

IMO
Then she should say that, because right now she just looks like someone grabbing their 15 minutes, IMO.

SyraKelly
I agree. This makes no sense. The article posted upthread says this young man died in October of 2007, but this woman claims her son told her about the pregnancy and that he knew the baby was a girl.

ETA: I found his obituary online and he died on October 30, 2007.

was nt Caylee born of 05

Eileen730
We should not even being talking about this anymore both Lee and George were given DNA Tests and neither of them are the Father, so please let us put this issue to bed and most importantly to Rest Once and For All for their sake!!

They are talking about Michael Duggan and he does look like lee. MD died in a car accident and his mom thinks her son is Caylee's dad

BritsKate
06-29-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm not English - I travel there often - there's coverage there, it's just not saturated like in the US, so it's plausible she never saw it in England. However, I find it hard to believe that after she agreed to testify she didn't at least Google "Casey Anthony."

BBM

Me neither and me neither. ;)

Eileen730
06-29-2011, 09:17 PM
was nt Caylee born of 05

Yup!

She was!

suzihawk
06-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Hi boys and girls. Just got home since leaving at 9:30 this morning and was only able to check in a couple of brief times. Looks like I missed a LOT. I've been absolutely dying all day. I've arranged to be off until next Wednesday. This case better be in the jury's hands by then. I am so obsessed over this case, my family, friends and co-workers are seriously about to disown me. Thank God I have my WS family that understands my obsession. :blowkiss:

I'm off to make a pot of coffee and head to the basement to read the trial threads while I watch the re-play of today. I should emerge in time for Court in the morning. :seeya:

Boytwnmom
residents of the Commonwealth!

reeseeva you are close to me! Eidetic you must be more western MA.

puppyraiser
was nt Caylee born of 05

Caylee was born Aug 9, 2005

Beyond Belief
06-29-2011, 09:19 PM

ETA: I found his obituary online and he died on October 30, 2007.
One Aug 9, 2008 Caylee was celebrating her 3rd birthday in heaven.

Turnadot
06-29-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm sorry, what?

Michael Duggan (Caylee's alleged father) resembles Lee, IMO. It creeps me out. Obviously it's not Lee.

Have you seen the photo?

liltexans
06-29-2011, 09:20 PM
I guess he really could be the father. Very sad that his mother is choosing to go to the media first instead of privately getting a paternity test done.

ljs713
06-29-2011, 09:21 PM
residents of the Commonwealth!

I live in western mass. It sure is a small world isn't it.

Eileen730
Omg that video made me so sad and the grey cat they show looks alot like my Simba that I lost 2 years ago and I miss him so much. Sorry for your loss I know how it feels. My simba is buried at my daughters house in a special casket built by a friend and I have a flat stone on top and I get to visit him whenever I want. I still miss him so much.

I miss my Hercules also he was 170 pound golden most gentle loveable dog.
the crematory gave me the card the rainbow bridge!

Sorry for your loss also! its hard and i so can not imagine the loss of a child.

roseofsharon
Regarding Caylee's father having died in a car accident, I had heard this years ago, before I was aware of this site. It looks like this was first discussed here almost three years ago, in this thread:

Who Is Caylee's Biological Father? (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2406258)

To find it, I used the advanced search, put "car accident" in quotes in the search window, selected "search entire posts", selected "show results as posts", and selected this forum. The search results went on for 16 pages, so I jumped to the last page to see the earliest mention of the phrase "car accident" in this forum.

I think this makes it 3 lovers who were potentially Caylee's bio dad who have died in car accidents!!!!!!!!!!

CookieF
06-29-2011, 09:22 PM
I am still waiting for someone to tell me the defense will finally rest tomorrow...

Eileen730
I guess he really could be the father. Very sad that his mother is choosing to go to the media first instead of privately getting a paternity test done.

I believe she called the A's atty.
Sounded like a brush off to me

SMK
I also thought her voice sounded different....maybe because we haven't really heard her speak since the jailhouse tapes. I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that! Actually the sound of her voice when I saw that snippet on NG kinda freaked me out a little. Not really sure why either...it just did.It's because her voice sounded high and clear and little-girl like, and not all hoarse and bossy and nasty like on the jailhouse tapes.

rachelle

Respectfully, I don't think turnadot was implying she thinks Lee is the father...rather that she thinks the pic of the alleged father looks a lot like Lee. And I would have to agree with her there, I did a double take as well!

(and I don't really know why I am calling turnadot a "she" so I apologize if in fact she is not a she!) :)

Eileen730
06-29-2011, 09:23 PM
I am still waiting for someone to tell me the defense will finally rest tomorrow...

I think they said they will but will ICA testify!

Leila
06-29-2011, 09:24 PM
No matter if this mother's claim is true or not, I wish she would have waited until after she had the results to confirm her suspicions. . . Certainly at least until after the trial.

ITA! I do see a resemblance between her son and Caylee, but it would have been better if she had quietly gone through the process of having a DNA test done and waited to announce it if and when a match was made.

Tipstaff
Oh, of course-- then I reallllly want her to! :rocker:

But if ICA goes to prison she will get another bite of the apple (maybe) and (likely with the job JB has done) and she can be the focus of 'the world' once again. :crazy:

SyraKelly
I think this makes it 3 lovers who were potentially Caylee's bio dad who have died in car accidents!!!!!!!!!!

That is very odd/scary to me that this girl had 3 boyfriends that died in car accidents..wow!!

Silkprint
I am so sorry ljs713 and Eileen730 ...I adore my Kitty . Pet friends are the best!

Someone way way back there mentioned that the jury would like Casey's soft voice ..maybe they would ...Until she got mad and that would take about 1 minute under cross.

SMK
Respectfully, I don't think turnadot was implying she thinks Lee is the father...rather that she thinks the pic of the alleged father looks a lot like Lee. And I would have to agree with her there, I did a double take as well!

(and I don't really know why I am calling turnadot a "she" so I apologize if in fact she is not a she!) :)Well, a sister who has a lot of feeling for her brother, might develop feelings for a romantic substitute who looks like him, so guess the resemblance makes some sense....

BritsKate
06-29-2011, 09:25 PM

They say they will?

I think they won't. I think they're going to put ICA up and just don't want anyone to know it. It certainly wouldn't be the first time Baez was less than genuine with HHJP.

Turnadot

(and I don't really know why I am calling turnadot a "she" so I apologize if in fact she is not a she!) :)
Yes, exactly.

p.s. - I'm a she!

Here's the article with the photo for those who haven't see it http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Rallihanna
No way they put ICA up... no way.

Phoebeb
Apologies if this has been asked- trying to catch up:

Does anyone have a link to the story Sally Karioth told on the stand today about the mother holding umbrella in the rain over her child's grave? I tried to google it, but couldn't find. It only showed results for how to make chloroform. ;-) Sorry, couldn't resist that.
But really, I do need that link if anyone knows where I could find it. TIA

MomCat
06-29-2011, 09:26 PM
I miss my Hercules also he was 170 pound golden most gentle loveable dog.
the crematory gave me the card the rainbow bridge!

Sorry for your loss also! its hard and i so can not imagine the loss of a child.

170-pound golden retriever?

Mother of G-d! What were you FEEDING him???

Marple
06-29-2011, 09:27 PM
IMO, this lady who believes she may be Caylee's grandmother needs to take her story to the Maury show.

ETA: because I think she's looking to get on the publicity train. I've been wrong before but that's the feeling I get about her story. I mean, her reasoning is that he spent some time in the Orlando area... do you know how many people spend some time in the Orlando area? A coupla million a year, that's how many.

Tipstaff
06-29-2011, 09:27 PM
Hi boys and girls. Just got home since leaving at 9:30 this morning and was only able to check in a couple of brief times. Looks like I missed a LOT. I've been absolutely dying all day. I've arranged to be off until next Wednesday. This case better be in the jury's hands by then. I am so obsessed over this case, my family, friends and co-workers are seriously about to disown me. Thank God I have my WS family that understands my obsession. :blowkiss:

I'm off to make a pot of coffee and head to the basement to read the trial threads while I watch the re-play of today. I should emerge in time for Court in the morning. :seeya:

Take Kleenex a box should be ok and some Advil you will need these with your coffee.

Leila
06-29-2011, 09:28 PM
Gut feeling.....I think Casey wants to and will take the stand..........I think she thinks she can convince the jury that she is innocent. And I think Baez will milk it as much as he can. Asking very personal and explicit questions...getting her to spew as much venom as possible.

The thought crossed my mind that perhaps JB won't put River Cruz/Crystal Holloway on the stand, and instead his lone witness tomorrow is Casey.

Tipstaff
06-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Well, a sister who has a lot of feeling for her brother, might develop feelings for a romantic substitute who looks like him, so guess the resemblance makes some sense....

Oh it is all so creepy.:maddening:

marleysmom
06-29-2011, 09:30 PM
I'm sure this has been covered over and over, but I'm just catching up on some of what I missed...but I can't get over GA's testimony over, "the pain of myself, my wife, and my son"...and stopped there, not the pain of my daughter, the MOTHER of my grandchild. He did this a few times. As if to say, you may not be allowed to ask me the direct question, but I'm getting it out there either way...ICA did NOT feel the sorrow we did when we learned Caylee was dead.

Very telling, and I'm positive it was not lost on the jury!

Marple
Apologies if this has been asked- trying to catch up:

Does anyone have a link to the story Sally Karioth told on the stand today about the mother holding umbrella in the rain over her child's grave? I tried to google it, but couldn't find. It only showed results for how to make chloroform. ;-) Sorry, couldn't resist that.
But really, I do need that link if anyone knows where I could find it. TIA

Gone with the wind. :waitasec:

isa
was nt Caylee born of 05And Cindy said Caylee was born a month early.

Turnadot
I agree, Leila. I personally don't see what River can do for them. Her credibility is terrible. They might as well shove all their chips in and put KC on. Then again, perhaps not, because the State will crucify her, especially with her prior convictions!

MissJames
Only 11 hours til court resumes :rollercoaster: :fireworks:

Phoebeb
06-29-2011, 09:31 PM
You can even see it in the shape of the chin, and the forehead.....Maybe he went before her, so that he could call her to him when she died....http://www.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle/_jcr_content/body/inlineimage.img.jpg/1309324031721.jpg

Here is the link once more:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Gosh, that's remarkable. He even has the dark areas under the eyes that the other Anthony's don't seem to have, but Caylee did...

Turnadot
06-29-2011, 09:32 PM
I feel like I should log out and go to bed, but then I get on reading something and feel I want to comment, and it goes on and on.

Ugh, lol.

pipkins
06-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Gut feeling.....I think Casey wants to and will take the stand..........I think she thinks she can convince the jury that she is innocent. And I think Baez will milk it as much as he can. Asking very personal and explicit questions...getting her to spew as much venom as possible.

I think you may be right - she may be the only one throughout this trial who may actually say what he wants them to say....oooh the power rush would be enormous for JB ( until the cross of course) when as we all know the defence end up scoring points for the prosecution :great: Bring it on!

MissJames
06-29-2011, 09:34 PM
The thought crossed my mind that perhaps JB won't put River Cruz/Crystal Holloway on the stand, and instead his lone witness tomorrow is Casey.

That's what I'm thinking. They like to throw the SA's off guard,also . Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Anadarko
06-29-2011, 09:34 PM
It has been an emotionally wrenching day for a lot of people here. Anyone whom has lost someone they love has relived that loss and their grieving today. I needed some comic relief and I thought I'd share it with you. This is Richard Hornsby's twitter feed - he's a Websleuther, ethical defense attorney, and absolutely hilarious!

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

OMG! RH needs to take his show on the road! LOL

Thank you for the comic relief!!

MissJames
06-29-2011, 09:36 PM
Gosh, that's remarkable. He even has the dark areas under the eyes that the other Anthony's don't seem to have, but Caylee did...

But she also looks just like Cindy and the guy looks a lot like Lee.

SyraKelly
I agree, Leila. I personally don't see what River can do for them. Her credibility is terrible. They might as well shove all their chips in and put KC on. Then again, perhaps not, because the State will crucify her, especially with her prior convictions!

If the DT has any sense-LOL-they would sent RH packing

Steft50

Mother of G-d! What were you FEEDING him???:floorlaugh:

Thats exactly what I was thinking!! My golden is about 70 lbs and she needs to lose some. See her nose shot above! :great:

pinkfly
06-29-2011, 09:37 PM
LP is on HLN claiming he did all the research about RK son and gave all the notes to JB

CookieF
06-29-2011, 09:38 PM
I feel like I should log out and go to bed, but then I get on reading something and feel I want to comment, and it goes on and on.

Ugh, lol.
I feel your pain, honey....my fam is so over my obsession.

fabvab
06-29-2011, 09:38 PM
they showed his mom's picture as a child on tv...and she had the same big brown eyes like caylee

Rallihanna
06-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Oh great... wftv site is down.

PMLsmom
06-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Okay all, going to :offtobed:

I missed one freakin' morning, then BOMBshell...Gonna be here BRIGHT and early (I'm on PST) at 5:30 a.m.

Keep the faith...She truly was a princess...

Eileen730
06-29-2011, 09:40 PM

Mother of G-d! What were you FEEDING him???

He was the biggest puppy the breeders had seen. lol I had him for 16 years
till he died in my arms... waaaaaa!

He ate reg food.. he was just huge lol hercules was a great name for him

allycat1208
IMO JPC is Caylee's bio dad. He lived with RM and AH and since KC was habitually overlapping partners, while dating RM, IMO had a one night stand with JPC, even though he allegedly told AH he couldn't stand KC.

Why do you tnink JPC is Caylee's bio dad?

RANCH
Well, a sister who has a lot of feeling for her brother, might develop feelings for a romantic substitute who looks like him, so guess the resemblance makes some sense....

Well, I'm a He that won't be doing any research by asking my sisters about this. Just too creepy.

Just to note,none of my brother in laws look anything like me.

Torrie
06-29-2011, 09:42 PM
She's known for 6 years and she suddenly decides to expose herself now? Not buying it.

can we say "wrongful death suit"? jmo

SyraKelly
Why do you tnink JPC is Caylee's bio dad?

Who is JPC

azwriter
I also thought her voice sounded different....maybe because we haven't really heard her speak since the jailhouse tapes. I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that! Actually the sound of her voice when I saw that snippet on NG kinda freaked me out a little. Not really sure why either...it just did.

I think, rachelle, I can explain why ICA's voice sounded so differently when she spoke in court today. She was telling the truth.
jmo

liltexans
bobkealing bob kealing
Today was as close as I've heard to one of the Anthony's saying, I think she did it. #GeorgeAnthony #CaseyAnthony
8 minutes ago

Steft50
06-29-2011, 09:43 PM

I really hope not. I hate recording and trying to catch up but I HAVE to go to the commissary tomorrow for food or my family will not be happy with me! Although, spousal unit is just as addicted as I am!

rachelle
06-29-2011, 09:44 PM
Wondering if anyone noticed something I noticed while watching the first part of my DVR coverage of the trial today: I believe it was around the time of GA's 1+1=2 testimony when they showed KC, I could have sworn I saw her mouth "I hate him". I even rewinded (rewound?) it a few times to be sure and I'm around 98% sure that is what she says. Also, a little while after that (couple of mins, same testimony) I also could have sworn I saw her mouth something like "blah blah blah I'm gonna lose my mind" or "blah blah blah I'm gonna lose it". Oh and the blah blahs are just cause I know she says something shortly before that I just couldn't make it out, not that I thought she actually said blah blah blah! I may have to go back and watch it again to clarify what it is I actually think she says.

panthera
06-29-2011, 09:44 PM
bobkealing bob kealing
Today was as close as I've heard to one of the Anthony's saying, I think she did it. #GeorgeAnthony #CaseyAnthony
8 minutes ago

After listening to GA's testimony, I definitely agree. Finally!

1tasha
06-29-2011, 09:45 PM
I wonder if ICA noticed the sympathy GA got today,. She may be thinking, hmmm get on the stand and cry...they will love me,

I know it's warped but, look who we are talking about.

Her attorney didn't seem to notice. I am amazed he kept going and going.

pipkins
06-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Only 11 hours til court resumes :rollercoaster: :fireworks:

...glad I'm not the only one clockwatching . Its 2.40am here and impossible to get to sleep thinking of todays turn of events and tomorrows possible events.

see you all tomorrow and big hugs to everyone especially as its been a very emotional day and know that a lot of you have deep pain inside that you have shared.

:heartbeat:

LLC
06-29-2011, 09:46 PM
Who is JPC

JP Chatt

allycat1208
06-29-2011, 09:46 PM
Who is JPC

J.P. Chatt...Ricardo Morales's roommate.

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 09:47 PM
After listening to GA's testimony, I definitely agree. Finally!

when he said 1+1=2 and Casey was the last person he saw with Caylee-ohh yeahhh

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 09:49 PM
J.P. Chatt...Ricardo Morales's roommate.

ok,he was the one that liked her a lot -right

pinkfly
06-29-2011, 09:49 PM
and MN makes his appearance insisting that ICA needs to go on the stand

I think that if we see ICA take the stand it will be against CM advice. I believe that is the reason that CM asked for the competency hearing.

Quiche
06-29-2011, 09:51 PM
So, another young man who died in a car crash, this newest guy makes three, right? I'd venture to guess the real father was in an accident, don't know if he's deceased though. (I have the thought that Caylee would be reunited, if so)

I think this fellow today looks a lot like Caylee, more than Casey does, imo. The shape of their faces, the hairlines... who knows, so sad.

momtective
06-29-2011, 09:52 PM
What? Someone is claiming to be Caylee's paternal family? Link please...I was out for the afternoon. TIA

roseofsharon
06-29-2011, 09:52 PM
It's because her voice sounded high and clear and little-girl like, and not all hoarse and bossy and nasty like on the jailhouse tapes.

I know what you mean -- it reminded me of some of the old black and white movies where the woman had multiple personalities.

When she speaks in court it is her poised, semi dignified, wouldn't say s--- if she had a mouthful persona.

I really hope there are at least a few jury members who have watched footage of her before they were chosen for the jury.

What you see in court, is not what you get. She has fooled a lot of people with that sweetsie act including JG who once stated when KC was in her real element in jail, it was not the KC he knew.

jimo

fabvab
06-29-2011, 09:56 PM
What? Someone is claiming to be Caylee's paternal family? Link please...I was out for the afternoon. TIA
Yes, you will find the story and a pic of the young man at this link. It might be true...it might not be true... But you never know because little Caylee's story has had so many twists and turns.http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

ExpectingUnicorns
So, another young man who died in a car crash, this newest guy makes three, right? I'd venture to guess the real father was in an accident, don't know if he's deceased though. (I have the thought that Caylee would be reunited, if so)

I think this fellow today looks a lot like Caylee, more than Casey does, imo. The shape of their faces, the hairlines... who knows, so sad.

This newest story lacks the necessary link of who could have told Casey he had died in a car accident? Because, apparently, no one connected to the alleged father knew who Casey was. Too many things in this story make me feel uncomfortable.

SMK
I know what you mean -- it reminded me of some of the old black and white movies where the woman had multiple personalities.

When she speaks in court it is her poised, semi dignified, wouldn't say s--- if she had a mouthful persona.

I really hope there are at least a few jury members who have watched footage of her before they were chosen for the jury.

What you see in court, is not what you get. She has fooled a lot of people with that sweetsie act including JG who once stated when KC was in her real element in jail, it was not the KC he knew.

jimoWell, the jury heard those jail visit tapes, where she whined for Tony's number and said in a gravelly voice, "Calling you people was a real f---ing waste" and I think they will remember that "other Casey".

nomoresorrow
06-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Anyone think Casey really knows how bad things are going for her (the DT) or do you think she thinks they're winning? My observations tell me she thinks she's walking.

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 09:57 PM
I truly believe today,GA told ICA in his testimony-YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN-I am DONE with this!

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Anyone think Casey really knows how bad things are going for her (the DT) or do you think she thinks they're winning? My observations tell me she thinks she's walking.

I think after her father today-she knows she in done!

allycat1208
06-29-2011, 09:58 PM
ok,he was the one that liked her a lot -right

I heard the opposite...that J.P. Chatt didn't like KC at all.

Tuffy
06-29-2011, 09:59 PM
From Nancy Grace again................the mother of Michael Duggan was interviewed by Nancy. Her name is Donna Maclean. She said the other side of the family (husband's) had family in Orlando and took her children to Orlando to Disney World on frequent vacations when they were young, so there's a connection to Orlando.

At the time that Caylee would have been conceived, her son, Michael was 21. He was working in Tennessee. In a phone conversation with his mom (Donna) he told her that his girlfriend was pregnant and they were having a girl. He went on to mention his girlfriend's family mentioning the names, Cindy, George, Casey, and said the father was a cop.

Michael Duggan was killed in a car accident in 2007.

Mark Lippman, says his office has been contacted about this matter and that Donna can have a DNA test done if she has something from her son. Donna Maclean says she doesn't have anything of her son. But an attorney said they can do DNA from Donna - micondonal (spelling) DNA.

I wonder how much NG paid them for pictures, and the interview. I think it's really strange that she comes forward with the claim at the height of the media frenzy surrounding this case. That's the only reason to come out with this info now. What else could come of this? Caylee is gone, her son is gone.

xin
Finnell's motion for mistrial based on the appeal out of South Florida ruling the DP unconstitutional. No attorneys were present (Finnell argued telephonically) so HHJP asked ICA if she could speak or if she wanted to wait for the attys.

Great. They aren't there for a mistrial motion by the expert. No class.

SyraKelly
I heard the opposite...that J.P. Chatt didn't like KC at all.

OK,wrong guy-LOL!

ROKA2011
06-29-2011, 10:00 PM
PRACTICAL MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Put The Lime In The Coconut And Drink It All Up.

End this already. It's Caylee that matters!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

Phoebeb
I really hope not. I hate recording and trying to catch up but I HAVE to go to the commissary tomorrow for food or my family will not be happy with me! Although, spousal unit is just as addicted as I am!

Get your roller skates, and roll through that grocery store from 12:10-1:10pm. It can be done!:crazy:

panthera
when he said 1+1=2 and Casey was the last person he saw with Caylee-ohh yeahhh

That is what convinced me also. He couldn't have been much clearer!

MOO

nomoresorrow
06-29-2011, 10:01 PM
I think after her father today-she knows she in done!

I hope you're right Syra because that thought gives me great satisfaction! :great:

ROKA2011
06-29-2011, 10:01 PM
I wonder how much NG paid them for pictures, and the interview. I think it's really strange that she comes forward with the claim at the height of the media frenzy surrounding this case. That's the only reason to come out with this info now. What else could come of this? Caylee is gone, her son is gone.

I used to watch Nancy, but no more my friends. I used to also be in favor of Casey until this trial. Innocent until proven guilty. God, I feel guilty yelling at my daughter for being fresh. I just don't get it. Every day is a new emotion for me.:maddening:

pinkfly
06-29-2011, 10:02 PM
If you find a video of her pleading out the check charge she sounds like she handled herself very well as she clearly says she is very sorry and wishes she had been a better friend to Amy

ZsaZsa
06-29-2011, 10:02 PM
The high spot of the day per a legal analyst talking to Vinnie. paraphrasing..

GA did GREATon the stand, he came out swinging hard today, demolishing Baez. Everyone felt all that emotion...
When he came off the stand he walked past JA and LDB- JA announces to the court - That's it ....we're leaving now and we're NOT coming back - send us an email. Everyone laughed!
GA knocked it out of the park

panthera
06-29-2011, 10:03 PM
I truly believe today,GA told ICA in his testimony-YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN-I am DONE with this!

It will be interesting what he does during the penalty phase. Will he plead for her life to be spared, or will he be thinking of the horrible way his precious granddaughter died? Or possibly he won't say anything?

:cry:

rachelle
06-29-2011, 10:04 PM

I totally agree. Before the trial began I think of course they knew she did it but wanted to save her life. But when they found out (GA anyway) that she was gonna put the blame on them they finally decided to tell the somewhat truth. But GA, I think he knows they are trying to put the blame of Caylee's death on him...and he ain't havin that! No matter what anyone says about GA, no one can say he didn't and doesn't still love Caylee more than life itself and he is not gonna let KC get away with her murder. This is just MOO however

sweetmop
06-29-2011, 10:05 PM
She's hard to read, for me at least.
But I do agree that she sits there like she doesn't have a care in the world.
I really think she's so used to doing anything she wants, good or evil, and always get away with it, she thinks she has this 'problem' taken care of too! She really thinks she's pulled one over on everybody!

Just my :twocents:

pinkfly
06-29-2011, 10:06 PM
watching the birthday video of the guy singing to Caylee at her birthday party. Creepy guy. Caylee does not want to stand there and tries to wander away but CA steers her back to odd guy singing.

Same guy that was singing at memorial I think

frogger
Get your roller skates, and roll through that grocery store from 12:10-1:10pm. It can be done!:crazy:

That's pretty much my plan for getting my lawn mowed tomorrow!

Ricki

Yup. She thinks she is strutting her stuff out of there next week. Poor delusional person she is. She thinks she is a wonderful actress and she has pulled this off. She is blaming all the meanies that put her where she is. She is lily white in her eyes. Little does she know she not going anywhere except to a different prison. Good luck with that KC.

Farfalla40
06-29-2011, 10:07 PM
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Need a washed up #CaseyAnthony expert, visit Jeff Ashton's Woodshed, where experts go to die!
9 minutes ago

LMAO...had to share this, RH has certainly been on a roll today, but this is by far my favorite!

Quiche
06-29-2011, 10:07 PM
It will be interesting what he does during the penalty phase. Will he plead for her life to be spared, or will he be thinking of the horrible way his precious granddaughter died? Or possibly he won't say anything?

I vote silence. I really feel George passed through the tunnel of no return on the stand today-- I don't think he can care about her anymore. jmo

littlemisslegal
06-29-2011, 10:08 PM
http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2009/02/10/Gone-Too-Soon-video-of/1234286864.html

soon we will know - tears of justice i hope

The Shoat
That is very odd/scary to me that this girl had 3 boyfriends that died in car accidents..wow!!

With KC's proclivity for spinning complicated yarns -- how did she find out about Zaneida and the Sawgrass Apts -- I imagine that she didn't know or didn't want to tell who the father was. And, she looked through obituaries and found names for other candidates. She is capable of anything.

CookieF

GA did GREATon the stand, he came out swinging hard today, demolishing Baez. Everyone felt all that emotion...
When he came off the stand he walked past JA and LDB- JA announces to the court - That's it ....we're leaving now and we're NOT coming back - send us an email. Everyone laughed!

Please tell me that really happened!

pinkfly
06-29-2011, 10:09 PM

Everytime I start to wonder that I remember her jailhouse note saying her attorney said she would get a mistrial.

I think she thinks there will be a do-over and they will get it right next time. She is evil but not dumb so she must know all her witnesses have become state owned pretty quickly

roseofsharon
06-29-2011, 10:10 PM
That is what convinced me also. He couldn't have been much clearer!

MOO

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great:: great::great::great::great:

My husband and I applauded at that point!!!!!

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 10:10 PM
Need a washed up #CaseyAnthony expert, visit Jeff Ashton's Woodshed, where experts go to die!
9 minutes ago

LMAO...had to share this, RH has certainly been on a roll today, but this is by far my favorite!

I love him and he is hot!!LOL

sweetmop
06-29-2011, 10:11 PM
9 minutes ago

:floorlaugh:

ZsaZsa
06-29-2011, 10:12 PM

Yes, it did. I just saw it on the Dr Drew show (VPolitan is in for him)
I don't know his name but he was the dark haired Atty, the last one to give an opinion about today's testimony. He thought that was SO funny and so did I.
Apparently the court thought so too.

Celesta
Just seen On Greta that CA yelled at Baez for leaving her alone at the table this am???? Did anyone else hear that...i just caught that part and had to tuck my son into bed. :banghead:

eljay

Did that actually happen?!!?

Edit: never mind, just read the answer a few posts above.

allycat1208
06-29-2011, 10:13 PM
Was GA's suicide note read to the jury?

Turnadot
06-29-2011, 10:13 PM

IMO, Cindy will plead for KC's life and George will give the victim impact statement.

momtective
06-29-2011, 10:14 PM
Yes, you will find the story and a pic of the young man at this link. It might be true...it might not be true... But you never know because little Caylee's story has had so many twists and turns.http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Thanks for the link fabvab...The daily beast huh?...:waitasec:...like we needed another beast in this mess. I call BS but, who am I to say...God only knows who Caylee's father is...there are just so many to choose from.

pipkins
06-29-2011, 10:14 PM
LDB wiping away her tears after grief counsellor talks of umbrella/rain and grieving mother

http://www.wftv.com/video/28401220/index.html

10.30 into the video the grief lady talks about the umbrella incident

at 13.33 LDB is wiping her eyes and JA is looking concerned at her, they all walk to the bar and JB is already there...he puts a hand on her back as if to ask "are you ok" she is definately very emotional --- she was touched by that story as we all were

eljay
06-29-2011, 10:15 PM
I don't know his name but he was the dark haired Atty, the last one to give an opinion about today's testimony. He thought that was SO funny and so did I.

Wow! I hope the jury wasn't present!

Did Casey have a reaction?

nomoresorrow
I love him and he is hot!!LOL

He is quite handsome isn't he? :innocent:

awitt01
Does anyone know the trial date of when the jail video's of her showing her true colors were? I think I missed that coverage and would love to go to WFTV and pull it up! Thanks

Phoebeb
06-29-2011, 10:16 PM
watching the birthday video of the guy singing to Caylee at her birthday party. Creepy guy. Caylee does not want to stand there and tries to wander away but CA steers her back to odd guy singing.

Same guy that was singing at memorial I think

Funny you mentioned that- I was just going to ask who he is. I always wondered if he is one of CA's brothers?

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 10:16 PM
Was GA's suicide note read to the jury?

Not today,but it might come up later

Intermezzo
06-29-2011, 10:17 PM
OMG! RH needs to take his show on the road! LOL

Thank you for the comic relief!!

Maybe he and Mark Eiglarsh could hit the road together

SyraKelly
He is quite handsome isn't he? :innocent:

I would hire him in a NY minute!!-LOL-He does look a lot like Scott Peterson

Amil

I do hope GA and CA don't come back to court--- what's it gotten them? I can't wait until the morning!!!!!

Turnadot
LDB wiping away her tears after grief counsellor talks of umbrella/rain and grieving mother

at 13.33 LDB is wiping her eyes and JA is looking concerned at her, imo she was touched by that story as we all were
Spot on, IMO.

Beyond Belief
06-29-2011, 10:18 PM
Was George excused permanently or subject to recall?

roseofsharon
06-29-2011, 10:18 PM
I just rememberd that during GA's testimony, the camera went on KC and it really looked like she mouth the words -- you b------ or just b------!!!!

Did anyone notice this -- I don't read lips, but it sure looked like it.

Just IMO.

Americka
06-29-2011, 10:19 PM
Does anyone know the trial date of when the jail video's of her showing her true colors were? I think I missed that coverage and would love to go to WFTV and pull it up! Thanks
According to my notes, it was June 2nd and 3rd.

SyraKelly
Was George excused permanently or subject to recall?

I think STRC

panthera
I vote silence. I really feel George passed through the tunnel of no return on the stand today-- I don't think he can care about her anymore. jmo

At this moment, I agree.

MOO

Turnadot
06-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Is this what you mean?

http://www.wftv.com/video/28393657/index.html

ETA: sorry, I misread you!

SMK
I just rememberd that during GA's testimony, the camera went on KC and it really looked like she mouth the words -- you b------ or just b------!!!!

Just IMO.I thought I saw something like this, too - and think about it, she was likely stunned by his non-support of her!!

rachelle

EXACTLY what I was going to say!

nomoresorrow
(BBM)
I would hire him in a NY minute!!-LOL-He does look a lot like Scott Peterson

:waitasec: I don't see it.

Intermezzo

Was it Mark Eiglarsh, Miami Criminal Def. Attorney or Dr Drew's Juror person of the day..a Mr Schulman?

momtective
Sorry if this has already been posted.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSlh=1&GRid=72224409&

SyraKelly

Just IMO.

I wish I had the video-I could try and read them..I am deaf and I have been reading lips for a while now

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 10:22 PM
(BBM)

:waitasec: I don't see it.

I know people are going to think I am crazy,but to me he does

SMK
06-29-2011, 10:23 PM
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSlh=1&GRid=72224409&Thank you for posting this!

magnolia
06-29-2011, 10:24 PM
That's what I'm thinking. They like to throw the SA's off guard,also . Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I'm sure Linda and Jeff will be ready for her.

SMK
06-29-2011, 10:24 PM
I know people are going to think I am crazy,but to me he doesWho????

BigFatMommyDog
06-29-2011, 10:25 PM

at 13.33 LDB is wiping her eyes and JA is looking concerned at her, imo she was touched by that story as we all were

... I don't know if anyone has noticed - but the blonde sheriff in the courtroom welled up on this testimony as well. She did the same with GAs testimony.

She's probably seen some wicked stuff in her tenure.

I'd say she's a pretty good evaluator.

Thanks blonde sheriff

Phoebeb
06-29-2011, 10:25 PM
That's pretty much my plan for getting my lawn mowed tomorrow!

Try selling a house during that hour.... lol. I'm an agent.:floorlaugh:
Had to leave today of all days! It's hard to miss a minute at this point, I've been with it so intently!

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 10:27 PM
Who????

I think RH looks like Scott Peterson-lol

momtective
Thank you for posting this!

Here is the funeral home memorial page for Michael...no condolences left by ICA, actually there are only 2 condolences period.
http://www.richarddavisfuneralhome.com/Obituaries.html

ZsaZsa
Was it Mark Eiglarsh, Miami Criminal Def. Attorney or Dr Drew's Juror person of the day..a Mr Schulman?

No,not Eiglarsh. Not the Juror.
I'll see if I can find a transcript. It was right before the end...

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 10:29 PM
No,not Eiglarsh. Not the Juror.
I'll see if I can find a transcript. It was right before the end...

it was the juror of the day,but I do not know his name

Turnadot
06-29-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm sure Linda and Jeff will be ready for her.
I think they have prepared for every witness, even KC. If she takes the stand, LDB will eat her alive.

HMSHoney24
06-29-2011, 10:30 PM
I wish I had the video-I could try and read them..I am deaf and I have been reading lips for a while now

Syra, did you happen to do an analysis on ICA's tantrum the day CA testified and...oh goodness, I can't explain it and don't know the day off of the top of my head. It was when CA got off of the stand and ICA was consoled by D. Sims. ICA was mad and going off but crying (or fake crying?). Does that ring a bell? I re-watched it the other day and tried so hard to figure out what she was saying but was terrible at it.

momtective
06-29-2011, 10:31 PM
A 24-year-old Connecticut native who spent much of his childhood in Plymouth died Saturday evening in a one-car crash on Seacoast Shores Boulevard.

His passenger, a younger sibling, was in critical condition in a Boston hospital last night, police and a family member said.

Michael P. Duggan, 24, who had recently moved from New Jersey back to southeastern Massachusetts, was driving the silver sedan that crashed at around 7 p.m. at Churchhill Drive, according to police and one of Duggan's parents, Wendy Duggan of East Falmouth.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071029/NEWS11/710290317/-1/NEWS07&template=printart

dr dona
06-29-2011, 10:32 PM
Just wanted to say before the ---- hits the fan tomorrow---residents of Orlando--you have 3 of the best prosecutors I have ever seen. They're like a WWF tag team. Organized, succinct---they have represented Caylee well.......So congrads on them---The Velvet Hammer is pretty great too!!!!!
They have brought Law and Order to a new level!!!!

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 10:32 PM
Syra, did you happen to do an analysis on ICA's tantrum the day CA testified and...oh goodness, I can't explain it and don't know the day off of the top of my head. It was when CA got off of the stand and ICA was consoled by D. Sims. ICA was mad and going off but crying (or fake crying?). Does that ring a bell? I re-watched it the other day and tried so hard to figure out what she was saying but was terrible at it.

I saw it and all I remember right now is- she is going to protect him,she never cared about me-

HMSHoney24
06-29-2011, 10:34 PM
I saw it and all I remember right now is- she is going to protect him,she never cared about me-

Thank You! :)

ZsaZsa
06-29-2011, 10:34 PM
it was the juror of the day,but I do not know his name

Are you sure? I just caught the conversation not what led up to it, but I guess I assumed he was an Atty - I thought the Juror off the street guy was the same black guy every night... this guy seemed very assured, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, not just giving an opinion of how the day went....?

allycat1208
06-29-2011, 10:35 PM
I thought that GA's suicide was partially written without the jury? Later it was decided it could not be read for the jury? I wanted to hear the whole suicide note. Its probably not published anywhere?

Beyond Belief
that says it all, thank you, syra

CookieF
Syra,

Ahhh what I wouldn't give to have your analysis of some of ICA's courtroom speeches! Have you been able to figure out anything that she is saying in the videos?

Waitingfortheverdict
06-29-2011, 10:36 PM
I have been hoping that KC testifies, just to see her ripped apart by the prosecution, but I wonder if things could get any worse for the defense? I know she has no credibility and everyone knows her words cannot be trusted, but now I think she may actually be able to help her case. This woman has lied all her life. It is second nature to her, so whatever she decides to lie about will be, I imagine, spoken with a great deal of self confidence and composure.
Her couple of seconds this morning responding to the judges question before her lawyers arrived, only improved my opinion of her - absolutely against my will of course, but I can see how she can talk her way into someone believing something - definitely not incompetent, unfortunately the opposite!

jeepgirlva
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSlh=1&GRid=72224409&
This said he died in October 2007 but according to Caylee's birthday Casey would have gotten pregnant about the first week of november? or the last week of October no way he would have known he was having a baby girl ?

susan1122
Wonder what the deal is with Judge Perry getting involved with protesters outside the courthouse? Bill Schaefer said that they don't like the way he handles jurors???

I love the way JP is with the jurors. Some people are such a mystery.

gngr~snap
A 24-year-old Connecticut native who spent much of his childhood in Plymouth died Saturday evening in a one-car crash on Seacoast Shores Boulevard.

His passenger, a younger sibling, was in critical condition in a Boston hospital last night, police and a family member said.

Michael P. Duggan, 24, who had recently moved from New Jersey back to southeastern Massachusetts, was driving the silver sedan that crashed at around 7 p.m. at Churchhill Drive, according to police and one of Duggan's parents, Wendy Duggan of East Falmouth.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071029/NEWS11/710290317/-1/NEWS07&template=printart
wow his sister died too??
http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x411949729

Americka
For those who are interested...

http://www.wftv.com/video/28398053/index.html

7:28 Jury excused for lunch
7:28 Baez trying to charm jury as they leave
8:00 George A. steps down and is comforted by Lippman
8:00 Casey is smiling with Baez; tries to hide smile behind her hand
8:51 Deputies tell Casey it is time to leave

SyraKelly
06-29-2011, 10:37 PM
Are you sure? I just caught the conversation not what led up to it, but I guess I assumed he was an Atty - I thought the Juror off the street guy was the same black guy every night... this guy seemed very assured, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, not just giving an opinion of how the day went....?

the guy that sitting next to Vinnie in the suit,I thought vinnie said was the juror of the day,he came on at 9:57

gngr~snap
06-29-2011, 10:38 PM
This said he died in October 2007 but according to Caylee's birthday Casey would have gotten pregnant about the first week of november? or the last week of October no way he would have known he was having a baby girl ?
Caylee was born in 2005

HMSHoney24

If it was the guy on the right in this photo it was Mark Eiglarsh. I missed it though. :(

http://yfrog.com/kk1nvaaj

SyraKelly
that says it all, thank you, syra

that is all I can remember right now-I have not seen the video in a while

Steft50
06-29-2011, 10:39 PM
Spot on, IMO.

IF you go further into the scene to where all the lawyers meet for a side bar. It might be my imagination but I swear CM sort of patted her on the back which I felt was nice, but Baez laughed at her? Did I see that wrong?

right around 14:19 I think.

ZsaZsa

Caylee was born in 2005...

rachelle

Caylee was born in 2005

(not sure how I got the first quote in there...didn't mean to)

SyraKelly
If it was the guy on the right in this photo it was Mark Eiglarsh. I missed it though. :(

I know who ME is,this was a different guy

BigFatMommyDog
06-29-2011, 10:40 PM
Just wanted to say before the ---- hits the fan tomorrow---residents of Orlando--you have 3 of the best prosecutors I have ever seen. They're like a WWF tag team. Organized, succinct---they have represented Caylee well.......So congrads on them---The Velvet Hammer is pretty great too!!!!!

just bumping and saying Quoted For Truth

magnolia
06-29-2011, 10:40 PM

I totally agree. I have been really impressed with LDB. She is one classy lady.

ZsaZsa
06-29-2011, 10:41 PM

NO, I know who Eiglarsh is, and it was not him...
I tried to find a transcript but itlooks like the transcripts run a day behind.
Do they repeat Dr Drew show later tonight?
It is right before the end. The guy is dark haired, sounded like an Atty to me....

BigFatMommyDog
06-29-2011, 10:41 PM
I thought that GA's suicide was partially written without the jury? Later it was decided it could not be read for the jury? I wanted to hear the whole suicide note. Its probably not published anywhere?

It will be.

strach304
06-29-2011, 10:43 PM
Maybe he and Mark Eiglarsh could hit the road together

I too have enjoyed their input throughout this entire thing. Professional and spot on every time it seems and then extremely humorous just when you need it. RH during the day and ME at the end of the evening. They could have a great show, really.

Baznme
06-29-2011, 10:43 PM
It is right before the end. The guy is dark haired, sounded like an Atty to me....

M. Nejames?

jeepgirlva
06-29-2011, 10:44 PM
Caylee was born in 2005...

Oh thats right duh! I was thinking 2008 as her birthday so yeah he could be the father ..It is comforting to think that her father could be in heaven with her..

ZsaZsa
06-29-2011, 10:45 PM
M. Nejames?

No, not one of the regulars or I would know his name!
Was I the only one watching tonight? :banghead:

Turnadot
IF you go further into the scene to where all the lawyers meet for a side bar. It might be my imagination but I swear CM sort of patted her on the back which I felt was nice, but Baez laughed at her? Did I see that wrong?

Oh wow...dunno what's really going on there, but it does look like Mason is sort of patting/concerned, and Baez talks to her and laughs - ribbing her.

HHJP has a kindly smile, as if he understand her empathy.

Could be something else, but the above is how it appears to me.

My opinions...

Farfalla40

Caylee was born 8-9-2005, so she would've been just over 2 years old when he died.... Not saying that I believe he is the father, as weird as this case is, it wouldn't surprise me... But I think people are confusing the year of her BIRTH with the year of her death... HTH :seeya:

HMSHoney24
06-29-2011, 10:46 PM
I know who ME is,this was a different guy

Sorry, I misread. I thought y'all didn't know if it was Eiglarsh or not. Shutting up now. :X

logicalgirl
06-29-2011, 10:47 PM

Aren't you talking about Mark NeJames? I think so - he was on at the end. I actually watched the show because Dr. Drew is away this week...

magnolia
06-29-2011, 10:47 PM

The Juror off the street guy was the last guest on the show.

Farfalla40
06-29-2011, 10:48 PM

No, I was watching also... it WAS the Dr Drew mock juror, can't remember what his name was, but have seen him on there, giving updates before... Tonight he had on a dark suit jacket & a tie that had some red/orange in it :seeya:

Beyond Belief
06-29-2011, 10:49 PM
I actually feel like I am going to be able to sleep tonight...........:floorlaugh:

shelbar53

JB was very happy with himself. Gloating over how he got George to sob.

pinkfly

yes, I have noticed several times that CM has been very gentlemanly to LDB. I suspect they have faced each other in a courtroom before and I think he respects her. CM is old enough to be more formal and respectful of women. JB maybe not so much...

allycat1208
06-29-2011, 10:50 PM

I watch Dr. Drew sometimes at 12am New York time.

BigFatMommyDog
Aren't you talking about Mark NeJames? I think so - he was on at the end. I actually watched the show because Dr. Drew is away this week...

I was in and out - but no, it wasn't Nejame (who appeared earlier) Vinnie referred to to the guy as "Juror #1" which caught my attention - not sure who it was... but most certainly not any juror

fabvab
Go watch this short video on wftv where she "lashes out at her attorney" for being delayed this morning. No telling how many times poor little Caylee saw that mean face. http://www.wftv.com/video/28401220/index.html

strach304
06-29-2011, 10:51 PM

The juror of the day is always different. The one black guy I've seen twice on Dr. Drew but it's almost always someone different every time.

ZsaZsa
06-29-2011, 10:51 PM

NO, Not Mark NeJames, not Eiglarsh, not Judge Alex, none of the regulars but Vinnie and he were talking right before the end when the comments about GA's coming out swinging came up....

Anadarko
06-29-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm just now listening to today's testimony in full. I'm listening to DS asking the grief "expert" about "assuming" a situation...

I have followed this case since the beginning, I've read almost every document involved, I went to Orlando and searched and read many message boards. And I couldn't keep up with all of the assumptions mentioned! How in the H#@% is a woman who is not familiar with this case, supposed to keep up with all that DS has just thrown out without a flow chart???? And even worse, why does this "expert" try and answer the question? I am speechless...

And why is ICA crying??? Who gave the signal? I missed that!!

SyraKelly
No, I was watching also... it WAS the Dr Drew mock juror, can't remember what his name was, but have seen him on there, giving updates before... Tonight he had on a dark suit jacket & a tie that had some red/orange in it :seeya:

YES-that is who I was talking about!

BigFatMommyDog
Sorry, I misread. -I thought y'all didn't know if it was Eiglarsh or not. Shutting up now. :X

HMS - keep talking. Keep reading. Keep posting - we have *all* been there

ZsaZsa
06-29-2011, 10:54 PM

OK thanks. I didn't see the conversation that led up to his comments about GA/JA so I didn't know his ID. He was a well groomed dark haired guy, in his 40's....
So, now that I've confused everyone- I have to go to bed...

strach304
06-29-2011, 10:55 PM
yes, I have noticed several times that CM has been very gentlemanly to LDB. I suspect they have faced each other in a courtroom before and I think he respects her. CM is old enough to be more formal and respectful of women. JB maybe not so much...

I've seen CM laugh and joking with JA when JB wasn't around also back when they were doing hearings. I've also read HHJP and JA have prosecuted cases together as well so I'm sure they're all well acquainted. JB is the new kid on the block.

BigFatMommyDog

Older - yes. Respectful of women, remains to be demonstrated. I don't hold out much hope. IMHO

pinkfly
Go watch this short video on wftv where she "lashes out at her attorney" for being delayed this morning. No telling how many times poor little Caylee saw that mean face. http://www.wftv.com/video/28401220/index.html

not for being late this morning....this video was IIRC Friday because I wondered if it prompted the competency hearing

ZsaZsa
06-29-2011, 10:58 PM
Sorry, I misread. I thought y'all didn't know if it was Eiglarsh or not. Shutting up now. :X

We're glad of any help we can get around here :seeya:

Anadarko
06-29-2011, 10:58 PM
Don't want to sound mean, but is this woman a bit odd? Maybe its just me.

ETA - Never mind. I think I realize the issue.

fabvab
06-29-2011, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=Anadarko;6802561]I'm just now listening to today's testimony in full. I'm listening to DS asking the grief "expert" about "assuming" a situation...

I have followed this case since the beginning, I've read almost every document involved, I went to Orlando and searched and read many message boards. And I couldn't keep up with all of the assumptions mentioned! How in the H#@% is a woman who is not familiar with this case, supposed to keep up with all that DS has just thrown out without a flow chart???? And even worse, why does this "expert" try and answer the question? I am speechless...

And why is ICA crying??? Who gave the signal? I missed that!![/QUOTE

Just wait until you hear JA give her a "hypothetical" situation. JA makes their experts look like his experts.

BigFatMommyDog
06-29-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm just now listening to today's testimony in full. I'm listening to DS asking the grief "expert" about "assuming" a situation...

And why is ICA crying??? Who gave the signal? I missed that!!

She cried when Karioth was talking about how people feel abandoned - essentially she cried when it touched ICA - not her family, her daughter, but, again, herself (Nobody understands me!)

logicalgirl
06-29-2011, 11:01 PM
NO, Not Mark NeJames, not Eiglarsh, not Judge Alex, none of the regulars but Vinnie and he were talking right before the end when the comments about GA's coming out swinging came up....

That's his mock juror - someone who was on the Scott Peterson jury, who is in the courtroom if not every day - almost everyday.

fabvab
06-29-2011, 11:02 PM

Don't know why my last response to your post messed up (above). But, yes, several of us found her odd...but she does tell a very sweet touching story about a young mother who reacts opposite of ICA when grieving.

SCWldneart
06-29-2011, 11:03 PM
She cried when Karioth was talking about how people feel abandoned - essentially she cried when it touched ICA - not her family, her daughter, but, again, herself (Nobody understands me!)

And this explains the reason for the look she was giving her father. "Nobody's on my side, all they care about is getting Caylee back."

pinkfly
06-29-2011, 11:04 PM
I hate tricky party questions and am really wondering how you could answer a question with a yes or no when JB asks “You would never admit to molesting your daughter would you?” The old party version was something like have you told your wife about the affair?

The correct answer assumes the rest of the question to be true.

logicalgirl
06-29-2011, 11:04 PM
Somebody mentioned that GA asked to speak to JA either at lunch time or at one of the breaks. Lunch time I think, and that JA refused.

The tweeters were saying JA said he wanted to but couldn't while he was on the stand being questioned by JB. He could once JB had finished his examination. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he wasn't allowed to.

LambChop
06-29-2011, 11:05 PM

The video of her lashing out was from Friday not today. jmo

3doglady
06-29-2011, 11:07 PM

It was their mock juror.

Farfalla40
Somebody mentioned that GA asked to speak to JA either at lunch time or at one of the breaks. Lunch time I think, and that JA refused.

The tweeters were saying JA said he wanted to but couldn't while he was on the stand being questioned by JB. He could once JB had finished his examination. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he wasn't allowed to.

Exactly! :seeya:

pinkfly

hahaha. I wish you were here live. We had great fun with her. The comments were crazy and I suspect we didn’t see a lot of them as the mods were hopping.

Keep watching it ends okay.

fabvab
The video of her lashing out was from Friday not today. jmo
woops...sorry. I thought it was this morning.

Dr.Fessel
06-29-2011, 11:09 PM
I have been having a discussion with some friends and just wanted to share some of my thoughts on why I felt it was wrong for the Anthony's to lie for Casey and why I "think" I never would.

First off if the Anthony's are done lying on the stand then I really do not hold anything against them for what they have done no matter what the jury decides. What they have attempted has fallen flat.

I would never have been in the position Cindy was in. Casey did not become a souless, heartless, spoiled rotten liar over night. If my daughter was ever acting like that she would have gotten help and I would have protected the other family members from her at all cost. If Cindy was normal I think she would have done the same. I would have been viewing this person as a potential enemy and distancing myself from them in all ways including emotional.

It is kind of like just because a person is your Bio dad doesn't mean you have any feeling for them if you were adopted or raised by someone else. Just because this person is my daughter does not mean I have to love her and support her heartless, souless murderous ways.

What if that daughter had come in and killed everyone in my family except me. Should I take the stand and lie for her? I never would so why would I lie for her for just killing my granddaughter? Why should I condone a person who does?

Anadarko
06-29-2011, 11:09 PM

Of course...:banghead:

BigFatMommyDog
06-29-2011, 11:11 PM
I hate tricky party questions and am really wondering how you could answer a question with a yes or no when JB asks “You would never admit to molesting your daughter would you?” The old party version was something like have you told your wife about the affair?

The correct answer assumes the rest of the question to be true.

...or "When did you stop beating your wife?" Classic illustration of a loaded question. Ham handed, ham fisted, and in IMHO delivered by the greatest ham I've ever seen - next to CM - who probably gave him the notes at the story meeting. Sigh. Logical fallacy - which under the circumstances and sources, makes *sense*

concentric
06-29-2011, 11:13 PM
JMO - while watching the trial today, I tried to read the words ICA was saying. There were two separate statements she made at different times during GA's testimony. I posted these in the threads as I saw it happening. I think she said:

I'm through with him (or) I'm done with him

I really hate you now

Benchwarmer
06-29-2011, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=Anadarko;6802561]I'm just now listening to today's testimony in full. I'm listening to DS asking the grief "expert" about "assuming" a situation...

And why is ICA crying??? Who gave the signal? I missed that!![/QUOTE

Just wait until you hear JA give her a "hypothetical" situation. JA makes their experts look like his experts.

I am watching the expert's testimony right now and I must admit I am gobsmacked. Reluctant grievers...yeah I get that, but can someone who watched the entire testimony tell me if the expert ever testifies that a grieving person hides the fact that her child has been missing for 31 days from EVERYONE and then continually lies to EVERYONE for years?
I can't watch anymore, it's making me I'll.

pinkfly
06-29-2011, 11:16 PM
I am hitting the hay....see you all in 9 hours

logicalgirl
06-29-2011, 11:17 PM
I don't know how many posters were watching this AM while Finnell read her motion over the phone into court, when none of the Defense Lawyers were in yet.
When HHJP responded to her, he said he would consider the motion, however, and then he reeled off about four cases that had similar circumstances and motions and mentioned that everyone of them was denied, and that each person was executed about two years later. I found that very chilling but it had no affect on ICA at all.
Then he talked to the Defense Team about ICA testifying and spoke directly to her also, telling them and her she had the right to testify before the Defense rested.
She was unfazed, and I had the very clear impression she plans on testifying and this was what the competency hearing was all about. She told her lawyers she was going to testify and they were trying to prevent it.
Baez said yesterday he thinks he can rest tomorrow. LDB followed that up by saying if that doesn't happen, and it runs into Friday and Saturday for her, then....

I got the very distinct impression about two things. LDB doesn't think Baez will be able to give up showboating tomorrow, and she expects ICA to take the stand. JA's crack about the fireworks and the good view told me he fully expects to still be there working on Sunday.

I don't think ICA will be able to resist testifying tomorrow. Remember that look on her face when she was wearing that blue hoodie on the perp walk? I saw flashes of that today - I think she is tremendously excited about the attention she would get and the "control' she would have in the courtroom.

I think she will testify. She always did go to the limit and then take it a step further, why should tomorrow be any different.

Why am I humming that old Eagles song? I'll be back to singing Johnny Cash in the morning!

Turnadot
Oh God, I was about to go to bed, and decided to have s snack and pop in an Unsolved Mysteries episode, now I've scared the qrtdzsfhfkshf out of myself!

The music, the music!! Stack's voice overs!

:tears:

pjmale

The Jury was not present.
It will be part of the SA rebuttal case.

susan1122
06-29-2011, 11:18 PM
Does anyone know if RK owes a lot of back child support for this son of his?
That could cause a LOT of resentment, and if it is true, the mom probably let her son remember this every day.

JMO, but I had a hard time believing that BS doesn't have resentment towards his dad......unless he has already worked it out. Being abandon at age 8 would leave some resentment.

Baznme
06-29-2011, 11:19 PM
We're glad of any help we can get around here :seeya:

I did some searching trying to find out who the guy was but to no avail. If it's any help, they are supposed to re-air the show at 12am ET.

LambChop
06-29-2011, 11:21 PM
woops...sorry. I thought it was this morning.

No problem. This reaction from KC is the reason for the 3 evaluations this weekend by the doctor to see if she were competent to stand trial. Obviously KC has a wicked temper. jmo

LambChop
06-29-2011, 11:24 PM
JMO, but I had a hard time believing that BS doesn't have resentment towards his dad......unless he has already worked it out. Being abandon at age 8 would leave some resentment.

We don't know that he was abandoned or whether RK's ex decided RK need not see his son. Either way it has been sad for the son. jmo