PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James & Kat Von D Split

Dark Knight
07-26-2011, 01:25 PM
Jesse James and Kat Von D have split just six months after getting engaged.

"I am no longer w Jesse," Kat Tweeted (https://twitter.com/#%21/thekatvond) late Monday night.

http://news.yahoo.com/jesse-james-kat-von-d-split-133915346.html

Gozgals
07-26-2011, 01:47 PM
News I couldn't live without :)

Sorry DK. :)

tezi
07-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Big Surprise...NOT

Steely Dan
07-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Sandy has got to be laughing her :butthead: off!!! :floorlaugh:

Fairy1
07-26-2011, 09:06 PM
I'm shocked! SHOCKED I tell ya!!! :rolleyes:

Melanie
07-26-2011, 09:09 PM
Well who didn't see this coming!

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

deelytful1
07-26-2011, 09:12 PM
Wow! Who saw THIS coming??? :waitasec:
Any fully tattooed singles out there looking for love??? :rocker:

Fairy1
07-27-2011, 10:07 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous/kat-von-d-gets-jesse-james-face-tattooed/1790

File this under Bad Ideas: Before she called off her wedding to Jesse "America's Sweetheart" James, Kat Von D decided to get a tattoo of HIS FACE underneath her left armpit.

Silkprint
07-27-2011, 10:18 PM
We watched her do an interview with Dr.Drew after they got engaged and he asked her if she was concerned about his past infidelities and she acted like 'cheat on ME'? Hubs and I laughed at the time ..her whole attitude was it couldn't happen to her and yet I just read said they had been fighting over another woman .
OT I DO like Kat better that that McGee girl he cheated on Sandy [ loves my girl Sandy] with ..cant bring myself to call her bombshell UGH ..JUST LOOKING AT HER MADE ME ITCHY ...

Dark Knight
07-28-2011, 06:49 PM
But he was SO looking forward to finally spending the rest of his life with someone, and he loved her SO MUCH it made everything that happened worthwhile he said! I am just shocked, SHOCKED I TELLS YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was supposed to last forevah! Instead, it lasted 6 months and never got to the altar. :doh:

LunaticFringe
07-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Hasn't Kat always claimed that every guy was her soul mate?Hell I remember when she was "in luv"with Orbi,Roy Orbison's son....then Nikki Sixx.She's not ready to marry anyone.

believe09
07-28-2011, 07:17 PM
Huh. What a surprise.

charok
07-28-2011, 07:25 PM
wow..cant say im suprised on this one...good for kat, though...the face of jesse tattooed on her?? well at least she got it in a good/appropriate place( armpit!) lol

JBounds
07-30-2011, 12:22 PM
Kat Von D falls in love easily and breaks up with people more than anyone I've ever seen.

LadyL
07-30-2011, 03:23 PM
look out Kat ... the obscurity bus is comin' for ya ... better hook up with another wanna-be celebrity quick-like

Kat
07-30-2011, 11:03 PM
From what I've seen of Kat she seems very sweet and approaches relationships in a somewhat naive manner. Is that just an act? (for real question I haven't followed her or her show).

Now Mr. Jesse is a 'nother ball of wax. His demeanor reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago---a wolf in sheep's clothing. Like--you might get the impression he's kind and sincere but he'll do you wrong any way he can. KWIM? Hard to explain. This guy I knew if you didn't know him and first met him you would think he was the kindest, sweetest person in the world that would give you the shirt off his back, but once you got to know him you were never quite sure if he would slit your throat for something you had and he wanted---type of scenario.

LCoastMom
07-31-2011, 03:24 AM
From what I've seen of Kat she seems very sweet and approaches relationships in a somewhat naive manner. Is that just an act? (for real question I haven't followed her or her show).

Now Mr. Jesse is a 'nother ball of wax. His demeanor reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago---a wolf in sheep's clothing. Like--you might get the impression he's kind and sincere but he'll do you wrong any way he can. KWIM? Hard to explain. This guy I knew if you didn't know him and first met him you would think he was the kindest, sweetest person in the world that would give you the shirt off his back, but once you got to know him you were never quite sure if he would slit your throat for something you had and he wanted---type of scenario.

My DD and I used to watch her on Miami Ink and later LA Ink, it's been awhile but IIRC Ms Von D has a bit of a temper and can hold her own against these boys she goes out with.

Not sure if she is naive or just very immature.

And JJ, you're right. :eek:

LCoastMom
07-31-2011, 09:45 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2019812/Kat-Von-D-storming-Good-Day-LA-studios-captured-CCTV.html

Kat Von D walked out of Good Day LA studios in a rage

The walk-out happened moments after host Jeff Michael dared to mention her ex Jesse James's name in reference to the childhood portrait tattoo she had etched on to her ribcage shortly before they split.

The matter was brought up as the presenters previewed a clip of her reality show, which premieres tonight on TLC, and showed Kat during happier times telling James about the tattoo.

Prancy
08-09-2011, 04:02 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2019812/Kat-Von-D-storming-Good-Day-LA-studios-captured-CCTV.html

Kat Von D walked out of Good Day LA studios in a rage

The walk-out happened moments after host Jeff Michael dared to mention her ex Jesse James's name in reference to the childhood portrait tattoo she had etched on to her ribcage shortly before they split.

The matter was brought up as the presenters previewed a clip of her reality show, which premieres tonight on TLC, and showed Kat during happier times telling James about the tattoo.

That's the problem with tattoos. They tend to hang around even when the relationship is over. She knows this.

Think of it this way Kat. You dodged a big bullet. Be thankful.

Dark Knight
08-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Apparently they are back together, crisis averted. :rolleyes:

Prancy
08-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Yes, this is true. THe engagement is back on. WHY? Poor girl. I've just started watching LA Ink and really getting into it. I'm not a big tattoo fan, but it's growing on me. I find those life like portraits fascinating! I'm now considering one!!!!!!

I honestly think that Kat is on a mission to misery though. She will have to learn the hardway that Jesse is a sneaky snake. She'll end up really hurt.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521260,00.html

i.b.nora
08-19-2011, 06:23 PM
What I heard this morning was that her show has been cancelled and that she is back with Jesse. I guess I will have to find the article or announcement again.

Silkprint
08-23-2011, 03:16 PM
I read that too Nora
They deserve each other

Prancy
08-24-2011, 05:46 PM
It looks like Kat is going to let Jesse walk all over her, then toss her out like garbage. That guy must have something mighty fine that's not apparent to the world. Maybe he's got some kind of magical bell he rings that puts his women in a trance! LOL Gee, I wonder what that could be? LOL

One day Jesse is going to mess around with the wrong girl. He's going to misjudge a nice, calm, tolerant person and they are going to go off on him and he's going to have to run for cover or end up singing soprano at Sunday school. LOL

luckyme
08-24-2011, 10:04 PM
It looks like Kat is going to let Jesse walk all over her, then toss her out like garbage. That guy must have something mighty fine that's not apparent to the world. Maybe he's got some kind of magical bell he rings that puts his women in a trance! LOL Gee, I wonder what that could be? LOL

One day Jesse is going to mess around with the wrong girl. He's going to misjudge a nice, calm, tolerant person and they are going to go off on him and he's going to have to run for cover or end up singing soprano at Sunday school. LOL

Love it!!!!! ITA

I have tatoos!! They are all hidden of course!!!

Prancy
08-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Like I said, I really admire Kat's artistic ability with tattoos. She is so talented. The face portraits she does blow me away and I really think I want one. This is a big change for me, because I used to really dislike them a lot. In fact, I admit I judged people if they were covered in tattoos. I know that's not right, but I did it. Now, I'm opening my mind and am seeing the beauty in them and how much they mean to people.

I've been doing some research and discovered you could have an allergic reaction. I have very sensitive skin. I'm going to have to figure a way to test first.

OneLostGrl
09-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Like I said, I really admire Kat's artistic ability with tattoos. She is so talented. The face portraits she does blow me away and I really think I want one. This is a big change for me, because I used to really dislike them a lot. In fact, I admit I judged people if they were covered in tattoos. I know that's not right, but I did it. Now, I'm opening my mind and am seeing the beauty in them and how much they mean to people.

I've been doing some research and discovered you could have an allergic reaction. I have very sensitive skin. I'm going to have to figure a way to test first.

I love tattoos.. to me that's art. I have 4 and am in the process of writing an abbreviated version of my "story" to have written in script wrapping around my torso. I'm just not into it when it all gets blurred together, when one piece is practically on top of another.

tezi
09-07-2011, 12:41 PM
...And these are the days of our lives...

Seriously, they got back together? Isn't that special?

gitana1
09-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Aww shucks, the lovely couple have split again! http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20531651,00.html?hpt=hp_t2

The whole thing is so embarrassing, IMO. James is a real piece of work, I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want him. And then Kat gets a tattoo of him on her body. And then they split. Then back together, and now split again.

Seeing him in the picture at link with his silly little hat, trying to look cool, eegads! These people need to grow up.

Silkprint
09-25-2011, 03:00 PM
I didn't dislike him as much when he was married to Sandra ..
Now he is just such a creep .

tezi
09-26-2011, 01:52 AM
Confession time...I used to love "Monster Garage." I never missed an episode. Drove my husband nuts. I liked Jesse then, before I realized what an azz he is....

Now, they've split again...As my stomach churns....LOL

Prancy
09-26-2011, 04:49 PM
This is pretty funny if you want a laugh. It's some words to Jesse from a woman who claims to be a woman he dated when he was broken up from Kat the first time. She's pretty disgusted with him too. LOL

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/jesse-james-cheated-kat-von-d-accusations-cheating-website