PDA

View Full Version : Oooooooh!!!

Dark Knight
10-23-2004, 06:48 AM
Darlie got her own forum after all!!! Cool! Want me to provide security? lol!:croc:

CW
10-23-2004, 01:45 PM
he will protect us from the evil that may come upon us :dance: :blowkiss:
Thank you Dark Knight...

Dark Knight
10-23-2004, 11:03 PM
he will protect us from the evil that may come upon us :dance: :blowkiss:
Thank you Dark Knight...
My pleasure! *stands guard at the door*

deputylinda
10-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Darlie got her own forum after all!!! Cool! Want me to provide security? lol!:croc:
i'd also be happy to provide security! :cool: & like your new siggy pic DK! glad there is a darlie forum, thanks mods!

Dark Knight
10-24-2004, 01:18 PM
i'd also be happy to provide security! :cool: & like your new siggy pic DK! glad there is a darlie forum, thanks mods!
Welcome back! Jovin had my new siggy pic made for me as a surprise! If the Darlie people are as bad as we've heard, it might take both of us to provide security! I'm not scared, we'll kick their arses!

Arielle
10-25-2004, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the new forum. I am almost as obsessed with this case as with the Ramsey case! :doh:

camillllla
10-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Welcome back! Jovin had my new siggy pic made for me as a surprise! If the Darlie people are as bad as we've heard, it might take both of us to provide security! I'm not scared, we'll kick their arses!

We're bad alright, but we're interesting and damn clever too! :cool:

c

heavenlydaze
10-30-2004, 10:12 PM

DL! You're here!
Cool!
Say...how about coming out to Ca. and doing security for our store?! 'Course...we can't pay you much, but you can have all the CDs you ever dreamed of! :blowkiss:

deputylinda
10-30-2004, 10:44 PM
hi Heavenlydaze... i would love to help you out anytime! gratis! just send plane ticket! we'll fix the little buggers! :behindbar love, linda xoxox