PDA

View Full Version : Many?

Dark Knight
10-24-2004, 08:34 AM
In this forum's description, it says "many" people think she should have a new trial. I am not sure that is an accurate representation. More like "some" do. Yeah, I know, picky picky, lol!

Jeana (DP)
10-24-2004, 11:57 AM
I have to agree with you on that DK. I've been keeping up with this case since the night it happened as it was only about five minutes from my home and I had small children as well. We moved our children into our bedroom at night. I remember being shocked during the birthday party and even more shocked when she was arrested. However, I know one of the prosecutors in this case and don't think for one split second that he would have asked a jury to convict, much less put this mother on death row had he not been 100% certain that they had the right person. When Darlie's website first showed up, it contained a guestbook and I entered my thoughts on the case, which you can imagine where not kind to Darlie. I was contacted by two family members who were pretty angry. Since that time, I've posted at most of the internet forums that discuss this case and I think there are about a dozen hard core supporters. They had more supporters who actually took the time to review the FACTS of this case and have discovered that they've been lied to by the family and friends of Darlie Routier and are now on the other side of the fence. That's what usually happens when someone takes the time to read the facts, books, transcripts and sees the actual photos.