PDA

View Full Version : Rebuttal Discovery I.D. Show/Footprints in Snow/Lou Smit

Tricia
08-14-2011, 03:52 PM
From the program:

Published reports claimed that since there were no tracks in the snow outside the Ramsey’s home, the murder must have been committed by someone inside the house. But there’s a problem. Close examination of the crime scene photos today show plenty of snow in the front yard, but virtually none in the back of the house. No snow, no footprints. Why was evidence like this ignored?

The "evidence" was not "ignored". From Cynic:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ramsey Project Rebuttal (Non Intruder Posters Only)

From the program:

At the same time, to clear their name and find their daughter’s killer, John and Patsy Ramsey hired their own investigative task force. Lou Smit, a renowned Colorado homicide detective headed the team

Well it seems John Ramsey ws more honest than Jones a few years before when he admits the real reason he hired private investigators was to protect the family rather than find the real killer.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ramsey Project Rebuttal (Non Intruder Posters Only)

Q. Then what was, basically, your association with the private investigation of the potential suspects in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey?
A. The investigators were retained by our attorneys, and they stated to me that the principal purpose of those investigators was to prepare a defense in the case that the police might bring a charge against me. I hoped that they would also follow up on leads that came to us, but I was frequently reminded by our attorneys that their principal role was to prepare a defense should that be necessary.
Deposition of John Ramsey, December 12, 2001 )