PDA

View Full Version : MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

JeannaT
10-07-2011, 07:55 PM
From what we know from Debbie, she is clearly in LE's crosshairs too, especially if, according to her, they were saying, "you did it. you did it. we have nothing."

She is absolutely in their crosshairs. Absolutely. Like Riley Fox's dad, and the Aisenbergs, and Breanna's folks. Who are in horrible pain, their babies were missing, and on top of all that they're being hounded by LE during their panic.

Last week, Texas just released YET ANOTHER convicted criminal who served 25 years in prison for the murder of his wife, that he did not commit. DNA evidence tested by the Innocence Project, tested against the will and over the strong objections of the prosecution, proved that another man was guilty of the murder.

Sorry to be off track, but I'm kind of up to here with cops getting the wrong idea and vilifying the victims of these horrible crimes.

vulture
My son lost his i-phone in a lake. [ I know, seriously.] His friend used a metal detector that worked in water and found the phone at the bottom of the lake.

I've taken my iphone kayaking, so I can't really criticize can I?

MyBelle
My hubby had a company cell and it was not to be used for personal use. Some companies have a policy like this.

I haven't heard anybody say that Lisa's dad had a company phone with him but couldn't use it to make a 911 call.

JMO

lauriej
From what I understand, and I can't confirm or state as fact, Debbie took Jefferey's work phone to the Police station with her and they confiscated it. Again, I can't confirm. We'll have to wait and see if it's true.

..just going off of this post.

..it was asked upthread---------who is jeffrey??

..his name is actually Jeremy.

norest4thewicked
10-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Are the locals not helping with putting up posters/flyers?

We saw a neighbor out putting up flyers in the 5:00 video.

believe09
WELCOME to the new surge of posters-

Enough about the shorts. Really. Let's move on please.

BetteDavisEyes
Maybe it's just the pictures I've seen distributed - the one of her at the door for instance, IMO, she looks terrified. In another, and maybe it's the coloring of the picture, she looks ill. I did see on since I posted that where she is smiling and she looks serene.

Didn't someone say she was not well when she was taken? I could be wrong, everything is going so fast.

That Lisa was "sick" is my understanding, as well. I've asked for clarification on this but have not seen a response. Puh-leeeze, will someone explain the "sickness" of baby Lisa? Had she been to a doctor? Was the child on medication? Was the illness a simple cold, or had Lisa been diagnosed with something more serious?

epiphany
Why is the mom concerned about the public and their questions, i.e the baby monitor, etc. Who on earth would be worrying about supplying info like that to the public?

LE said earlier their door is open and it would be great to have the parents walk through it...I guess they are still waiting...

I believe Billie Jean Dunn was "helpful" like that, too.

JeannaT
10-07-2011, 07:57 PM
That Lisa was "sick" is my understanding, as well. I've asked for clarification on this but have not seen a response. Puh-leeeze, will someone explain the "sickness" of baby Lisa? Had she been to a doctor? Was the child on medication? Was the illness a simple cold, or had Lisa been diagnosed with something more serious?

She had a cold.

CN2Souls
10-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Man I turn to sneeze and 400 post are posted... :giggle:

Actually it is only a matter of semantics if one News Station has an exclusive

because the second it is air it become public property and then

the Associated Press can grab it and send it out to hundreds of news stations nation wide.

SyraKelly

yes,she had a cold & cough.I do not know answer to other questions as I dont think they have been ask or answered by family..

Katana
I'm so confused, who is Jeffrey? I keep seeing him referred to by multiple posters and I don't know who Jeffrey is and how he ties into this.

Jeffrey Irwin - Lisa's father
Deborah Bradley - Lisa's mother

Celeste

All I know is that she had a cold with a cough.

mrsu
10-07-2011, 07:59 PM
From what I understand, and I can't confirm or state as fact, Debbie took Jefferey's work phone to the Police station with her and they confiscated it. Again, I can't confirm. We'll have to wait and see if it's true.

The dad's name is Jeremy not Jeffrey. :innocent:

norest4thewicked
10-07-2011, 07:59 PM

Lisa's father is Jeremy.

IrishMist
10-07-2011, 08:00 PM

Close! :)

Jeremy Irwin - Lisa's father
Deborah Irwin - Lisa's Mother

ETA: There seems to be an echo in here! :D

tiredblondy

:clap::clap::clap: Oh epif...great minds think a like...LOL, We've been here too long..

SuziQ
I haven't heard anybody say that Lisa's dad had a company phone with him but couldn't use it to make a 911 call.

JMO

Of course not. But not being able to use his work phone for personal use would explain why he had more than one phone which appeared to be one of your questions in your original post on this subject.

RANCH
A 'phone box' outside that had lines into the house, IIRC ours was a grey color and it had the name of the phone company on it. No land lines anymore.

So when you cancelled your land line, the phone co. came out and removed this box? What if you move and the new residence would like land line service? The phone co. would have to come out and install all that hardware right. Seems like a lot of work when they can just shut off the phone service remotely.

EllaMae
10-07-2011, 08:01 PM

FYI...

Jeremy Irwin...NOT Jeffrey.

wfgodot

Deborah Bradley.

I frequently forget names and it's helpful to me to glance down at the thread tags to jog my memory.

redfish
I see a kitten theme starting to develop here. White kittens on Lisa's top and a stray kitten sleeping in mom's bed.

One thing I know about stray kittens is they hang around a source of food, usually a dumpster, garbage or landfill.

Maybe the kitten holds more clues than we think, if the kitten truly exists.

Where did they come across this kitten, nice diversion for the older boys don't ya think?

Just saying.

Sorry if I offend anyone, I am just very frustrated with this case.

LOL This is funny I am reading waaaaaaaaaaaay back at the first few pages of this thread, and skipped two other threads (you guys have been busy)

I jumped up here to post about the kitten since this is new to me... I too wonder where it came from, and when! This may be nothing but could be a BIG clue. Wonder if LE has come across a litter of stray kittens or a nursing momma cat while searching???? You guys have probably covered this a half dozen times already, sorry if I am dragging up old business....

believe09
be very careful with bringing facebook and comment rumors over to websleuths... thanks peeps:rocker:

Bumpity Bump

iamnotagolem

Incorrect, the dad is Jeremy Irwin.

epiphany

Snipped
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-missouri-baby-parents-make-emotional-plea-return/story?id=14670008&page=2

She has two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear and a beauty mark on her right outer thigh. She also has a cold with a cough.

Snipped
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15642798/authorities-search-joco-landfill-for-missing-baby-lisa

The family celebrated the eighth birthday of Irwin's son on Sunday at the family home. Netz [Bradley's Grandfather] said Lisa was fussy because of a cold but it was a happy day.

Dr.Fessel
Is this the dads family we are hearing things from? Is the mothers family there too?

kgeaux
10-07-2011, 08:02 PM
My hubby had a company cell and it was not to be used for personal use. Some companies have a policy like this.

My hubby's company has the same policy, but of course if we needed to dial 911, we'd break policy.

LOVE IT!! My kids were very hot natured and would not wear winter weight pj's - ever! They wore summer weight in the winter so shorts and a t-shirt in the dead of winter was the norm here. They also had sensitive skin so when it became mandatory for childrens sleepwear to be flame retardant they didn't even wear real jammies. Just a simple cotton t-shirt and knit shorts. The only time they wore heavier than that is when we went tent camping.

Hey, at least they were put to bed! They may not have stayed.....

My mom and dad have told me that I learned to shuck my clothes before I was 9 months old. They'd bathe me, diaper me, dress me all cute and in the morning find me nakey in my crib. I still "sleep strip!"

I just wanted to chime in on the pj issue. I have a toddler relative living with me right now, and it is not unusual for us to put him down for the night with a comfy t-shirt and some knit shorts. He just doesn't own many pairs of pj's, or maybe I don't do laundry often enough!

My hinkey meter is dinging where Mom is concerned. Doesn't mean she did anything, but something about her is disturbing me a great deal.

cakegirl0905
10-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Does it really matter?

ITA! My kids have often gone to bed in shorts when the weather is warm. Their PJs are usually pants, so if it's a warm day and they have a soft pair of shorts, then what does is matter? Is it REALLY any different than sleeping in PJ shorts? She was appropriately dressed and looks well cared for.

JeannaT
10-07-2011, 08:03 PM

Last time I drove through Abilene - which was recently - , Haleigh Dunn's billboard was still up. Has she been found, and Billie Jean Dunn arrested?

(Honest question, honestly. I thought she was still missing and no one really knew what happened to her, especially her mother).

rosiebean
She is absolutely in their crosshairs. Absolutely. Like Riley Fox's dad, and the Aisenbergs, and Breanna's folks. Who are in horrible pain, their babies were missing, and on top of all that they're being hounded by LE during their panic.

Last week, Texas just released YET ANOTHER convicted criminal who served 25 years in prison for the murder of his wife, that he did not commit. DNA evidence tested by the Innocence Project, tested against the will and over the strong objections of the prosecution, proved that another man was guilty of the murder.

Sorry to be off track, but I'm kind of up to here with cops getting the wrong idea and vilifying the victims of these horrible crimes.
Like with Mark Hacking, Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, etc., LE DO get it right sometimes and don't just vilify 'victims' of crimes. It goes both ways in these cases. Sometimes the people under scrutiny by LE, people who are the supposed 'victims' of crimes, deserve to be there...we don't have the facts that LE does, so I'll continue to give them the benefit of the doubt until we find out that KC's LE has a reputation for incompetence.

LE has one responsibility and one only, and that is to the VICTIM, Lisa Irwin. Her parents or a parent might not be involved in whatever happened to her, but LE has an obligation to that little girl to find her. If there is any question whatsoever about those closest to that baby, it is LE's DUTY to look into it...they cannot look the other way or shrug off inconsistencies just because the questions are about a parent or parent. It sucks, especially if the parents are innocent. But that baby deserves LE's full attention to the facts, even if those facts make them question a possibly innocent parent.

IrishMist
Deborah Bradley.

I frequently forget names and it's helpful to me to glance down at the thread tags to jog my memory.

Oh too funny! After fixing Dad's, I got mom's last name wrong!! :floorlaugh:

annmarie62
10-07-2011, 08:04 PM
My parents share a regular cell phone, but also own a TracPhone (from 1999, probably lol). When, for example, my dad runs some errands, he'll "buzz" my mom when he's about 10 minutes away, so she'll know to set the table for dinner.

They learned that when a TracPhone call is less than 15 seconds and is NOT answered, it doesn't count as a unit. My parents found this to be a cost-effective way to communicate.
O/T I know but- I can't help it- your comment re. your parents "circa" 1999 cell phone STILL has me laughing... younger folk always love to laugh at their 'rents dinosaur-era idea of technology (I didn't mean you; my 13-yr-old son does it to me constantly lol)... and yet, the "old folks" are smart enough to get free calling when they need it, pretty damn awesome! Your parents sound really cool!

momtective
10-07-2011, 08:05 PM
danbharris dan harris
Hanging on the wall in missing baby Lisa Irwin's nursery: tiny hand and footprints. @Nightline yfrog.com/nxuezjxj
1 hour ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

danbharris dan harris
The crib where missing baby Lisa Irwin was, according to her mom, last seen. More on @Nightline. yfrog.com/kld6altj
1 hour ago

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/The_Missing/Lisa/d6alt.jpg

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/The_Missing/Lisa/uezjx.jpg

wfgodot
10-07-2011, 08:05 PM
Oh too funny! After fixing Dad's, I got mom's last name wrong!! :floorlaugh:

It's so easy to do, particularly if one follows several WS cases at a time.

Shelby1
10-07-2011, 08:07 PM

No, Jeremy Irwin is the father.

Katana
10-07-2011, 08:07 PM

JMO

Debbie's dad (David) posted that Jeremy has a work phone and that is why he didn't take his personal phone to work. We still do not know who or how 911 was called.

I think David's posts seem to be in defense mode and leaves more questions than answers. The focus in this family does not appear to be in finding Lisa anymore but, to defend Debbie and Jeremy.

SuziQ
10-07-2011, 08:08 PM

Bumping this up. This was believe's second request today.

momtective

:bow: Bless you! :bow:

mum
According to the grandfather, Debbie's phone was messed up and her grandmother gave her her old one last weekend while they were there for one of the boys birthday. Debbie was manually entering all the numbers into the new/used phone, not "downloading" them. Jeffrey had his own work phone, which is why, according to David, the grandfather, he did not take one of the cells on the table.

Not stating this as fact at all, just what David is saying, but IMO, it makes no sense why someone would take the phones.

They kept saying they didn't have a phone, yet dad has a work phone? Did they use it to call 911?

believe09
10-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Emotions are running high with this case peeps-and I understand completely. But please watch the snark to one another.

marge_rita

Maybe the cops are being overly careful---if there is such a thing.

Baby Lisa's gone and is still being called a missing child. After LE checked the home, the area around the home and the landfill, they probably have to go back to that inner circle of the family.

Now if LE is being brash and attacking the parents, then they need to step back.

imo

Katana
No, Jeremy Irwin is the father.

Oh sorry, I got confused. Who is Jeffrey? lol :crazy:

mrye4709
911 calls have not been released and we do not know much info surrounding them:twocents:

Check the scanner thread......

belimom
Why is the mom concerned about the public and their questions, i.e the baby monitor, etc. Who on earth would be worrying about supplying info like that to the public?

LE said earlier their door is open and it would be great to have the parents walk through it...I guess they are still waiting...

Also about the phones being on the counter - no one cares or really needs to know why they were there. But the mom seems anxious to explain little details, which IMHO is TMI and makes her look guilty (innocent or not, it just looks bad when you offer more info than is asked or is needed or is pertinent - MOO).

Curious Me
There was a baby monitor on, but the mother didn't hear anything.

Mom's tears seem very real, but the story is suspicious. Dad seems unemotional. I have to wonder why somebody else would've found out he was working that one night, and decided to go steal the baby. It's all just a bunch of flukey facts at this point. Where is Lisa Irwin, 10 months old?

Little Lisa, Pumpkin Pie is so beautiful. The baby looks very happy and healthy.

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/?watchId=8e0a42aa-a161-45d0-b274-bca53ec58ee3

JeannaT
Like with Mark Hacking, Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, etc., LE DO get it right sometimes and don't just vilify 'victims' of crimes. It goes both ways in these cases. Sometimes the people under scrutiny by LE, people who are the supposed 'victims' of crimes, deserve to be there...we don't have the facts that LE does, so I'll continue to give them the benefit of the doubt until we find out that KC's LE has a reputation for incompetence.

They usually get it right, which is why one of my first posts in this whole horrible saga was I'm following LE's lead. They issued an Amber Alert even when it didn't meet the criteria, and they were completely on the case of a baby abducted from the home. I usually believe LE's gut sense, and I said that.

But. When they are unable to solve it quickly, it appears to me that sometimes LE turns on the victims.

Not always. They stood by Elizabeth Smart's family, and Jessica Lunsford's family even though they couldn't solve the crime quickly.

In general, though, I think LE often turns on the family they originally thought were victims if they can't find any other evidence of another perp.

IrishMist
10-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Debbie's dad (David) posted that Jeremy has a work phone and that is why he didn't take his personal phone to work. We still do not know who or how 911 was called.

I think David's posts seem to be in defense mode and leaves more questions than answers. The focus in this family does not appear to be in finding Lisa anymore but, to defend Debbie and Jeremy.

Bold emphasis mine

I can kind of understand that, though! It seems that people are finding the smallest things suspicious, convincing themselves that Debbie Did It without any kind of proof... I dunno. I can understand them feeling defensive.

believe09
10-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the pictures momtective-everything looks like it is packed up ready to go???? This is a little strange to me.

BetteDavisEyes
10-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Thanks, everyone, for your clarification of Lisa's "illness". A late summer/early fall cold sounds reasonable, but at this time of year, it could be allergies. Warm days, cool nights, changing foliage, windows open during the day, furnace running at night = major allergy/asthma symptoms.

Thoughts and prayers for lovely little Lisa.

vlpate
She has been interviewed for hours and hours. I'm sure LE knows the answer to that question, and they're not sayin' nothin'. How about if LE really wants this baby found, they'll start providing the public with answers? *crickets*

Isn't this supposed to be a victim friendly board?

They can't win. The Ramseys clammed up, and were vilified for that. Terri Horman clammed up, and was burned at the stake. These parents are talking, they get the same treatment.

And their precious baby is missing, and they have no idea where she is. IMHO, of course.

Is it a coincidence that, the ones who should be shouting from the rooftops and sitting in front of LE until they are not vilified, never find the real killer or their missing child?

One has to wonder why they are not talking to LE. Why aren't they taking the golden opportunity to speak to every microphone shoved in their face? Look at the parents of missing children who can't get coverage for their loved one, they'd kill for the chance to flood the air waves.

Makes no sense. Aside from the tears and distant stare on the National news morning shows, they are really doing nothing to find their baby!! Have they called TES? Who's searching besides LE?

They are in a hotel preparing for their exclusive with a major network - hard not to be a tad suspicious.

Shelby1

Lol, I have no idea....I don't have a Jeffery on my timeline.

I need to, if there really is a Jeffery lol.

IrishMist
10-07-2011, 08:12 PM

And why didn't he use his work cell to report the shorts?? :D

believe09
10-07-2011, 08:13 PM
And why didn't he use his work cell to report the shorts?? :D

Funny :floorlaugh:-but you are going to start the whole debate all over again!!!!!

vulture
almost ALWAYS our doors are locked 2 dead bolts 2 latches.... even when we are home and go out side to smoke fairly often.... then once in a great while I realized someone didnt lock em.. even myself when I am here all alone... it is just one of those things

Twice I've left my keys in the lock all night on the OUTSIDE. Not recently fortunately! Sometimes when you get distracted you do weird things - at least I do!

I live alone now, but when I used to live with a roommate and she stayed out late at night, I used to sleep with lights on, on the sofa in the living room instead of my bedroom because I felt safer that way. When she got home and if I woke up, I'd go to my room and turn the lights off. Now that I'm used to living alone I have no problem sleeping in my bedroom with all the lights off except porch lights and aquariums (serve as good night lights for the birds). I don't think it's necessarily weird to sleep with the lights on if you're not used to sleeping alone at night (and you might think of being at home with small children the same as being alone for safety purposes). Heck I've slept with the lights on after watching a scary movie - as an adult. But the lights on do have implications to me in terms of how bold an intruder would have to be. Doesn't mean it can't happen - doesn't mean it did happen!

Shelby1
LOL This is funny I am reading waaaaaaaaaaaay back at the first few pages of this thread, and skipped two other threads (you guys have been busy)

I jumped up here to post about the kitten since this is new to me... I too wonder where it came from, and when! This may be nothing but could be a BIG clue. Wonder if LE has come across a litter of stray kittens or a nursing momma cat while searching???? You guys have probably covered this a half dozen times already, sorry if I am dragging up old business....

Please see my timeline

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Monday October 3, 2011

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house.

UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct.

3620 block of North Lister 64117

CORRECTION TO ABOVE GIVEN BY JEREMY IN PHONE INTERVIEW 10-6-2011

Lisa in bed at 7:30 p.m. Debbie in bed at 10:30 after checking on Lisa. 5 year old son slept with Debbie in parents room. Point of entry by abductor was unlocked front door, window mentioned earlier was NOT tampered with.

UPDATE 10-6-11 3 cell phones also taken. One does not even work. Also, dad came home to find front door unlocked, most of the lights on and front window open.

Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, told local media that whoever took his daughter also took all three of their cell phones so they couldn’t call anybody, including 911.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/06/3190568/cell-phones-taken-along-with-missing.html#ixzz1a1QJj8XG (http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/06/3190568/cell-phones-taken-along-with-missing.html#ixzz1a1QJj8XG)

~one of the cell phones did not work.. all three were on the counter and she was in the midst of reprogramming them/putting numbers into them

~phones were gone

~she did not notice if anything else was taken.. all she cares about is that the baby was gone.

~she grabbed the boys and went out into the yard and flagged down LE when they pulled into the yard

~she said nothing else appeared to be missing but she does not know

(thank you NBM)

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the 6 year old is Debbie’s and the 8 year old is Jeremy’s from previous relationships.)—Correction. One son—the 6 year old was asleep with the mom and a stray kitten he had found earlier in the day.

Father is electrician that works nights. This night was the first night he EVER worked at night.—Jeremy http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/miss...olice-14688735 (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwins-parents-stop-cooperating-police-14688735)

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents’ story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 approx. 7:00 p.m. amber alert cancelled. Lisa is considered a MISSING/ENDANGERED JUVENILE. Per police the alert has served it’s purpose. Police and dogs will search for a while into the night.

*** Tuesday night authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for. Officers searching for the child focused on areas near the family's home such as railroad tracks near the north side of the Missouri River and a wooded area behind the home. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-authorities-continue-search-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,6273053.story

Tuesday 9:25 p.m.

Mass exodus of police from the command center. Looks like K-9's are finished searching for the night. Police search will continue in AM
by cliffjudy via twitter (http://twitter.com/CliffJudy/status/121410556468015104) 9:25 P

**family stayed with relatives after being questioned until 10:30 p.m.

Wednesday October 5, 2011

9:00 a.m. press conference Capt. Steve Young speaking—basically no new information. Still searching with dogs, however there have been no hits. Parents not ruled out, but also not suspects. Very cooperative.

** KMBC's Jana Corrie: Children who were also inside the home at the time of the disappearance staying with neighbors

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ZvPzisbv (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ZvPzisbv)

**conflicting reports…unless the Grandparents are being referred to as “neighbors”

NBC Action News reporter Sloane Heller reports Lisa’s grandparents are watching the couple’s other children and have not been able to reach them since earlier Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-ruling-nothing-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin#ixzz1ZvXO4Yxz (http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-ruling-nothing-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin#ixzz1ZvXO4Yxz)

Next news conference sometime this afternoon.

2:00 news conference—Jeremy spoke with Deborah (Bradley?) by his side. Begged for baby to be dropped off somewhere safe. The brothers are waiting to see their sister. Declined to take questions.

Again, Capt. Has no leads, not ruling out anything. 300 knocks and searches. 46 tips. No ransom note. Family is free to go where they would like. Family does not want to be at house.

**Alleged sighting of Lisa with a middle aged white male and female at a Love’s gas station in St. Joseph, MO I-29 and US HWY 169. Driving older model SUV. Article came out around 5:15 p.m. Surveillance video has been turned over to LE. Police say it doesn’t seem to be a major lead.

Thursday October 6, 2011

**Jeremy and Debbie provided LE with a list of 9 names of people that could be possible suspects.

**Per Debbie regarding cell phones and possible other missing items:

~one of the cell phones did not work.. all three were on the counter and she was in the midst of reprogramming them/putting numbers into them

~phones were gone

~she did not notice if anything else was taken.. all she cares about is that the baby was gone.

~she grabbed the boys and went out into the yard and flagged down LE when they pulled into the yard

~she said nothing else appeared to be missing but she does not know

(thank you NBM)

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

** police detectives are meeting early this morning to talk about where to search next.

**per Debbie, “Lisa is very sweet and will go to almost anybody.”

**per Jeremy, window was not tampered with, so perp (s) must have come in through unlocked front door.

**Lisa went to bed at 7:30 p.m. Debbie went to bed at 10:30 after checking on Lisa. 5 year old son slept with Debbie in parents room.

***Debbie and Jeremy have a heated discussion with LE before speeding off in police car to command center to find out about possible new lead. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-parents-have-heated-discussion-with-police-20111006,0,5671503.story

**the list of suspects provided by the parents is now up to 12.

Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a391r9l4 (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a391r9l4)

Originally Posted by BeanE file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Melissa/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif--thank you BeanE
Capt. Young: "There is no doubt they informed us that they no longer wish to cooperate with the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:05 PM

Capt. Young: "We have no plans to close the command center yet, but it will close at some point."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:04 PM

Capt. Young: "I don't have to illustrate how their lack of cooperation hurts the investigation."by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "I cannot get into the details of the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspect. If we had enough to charge anyone with, we'd probably be pursuing charges."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspects. From an investigative standpoint we've enjoyed their cooperation"

Capt. Young": The parents have intimate information as to what's been going on...our door is open and it doesn't help that they are no longer cooperating"

Capt. Young: "They've always been free and cooperative up until this point, but they've decided to stop cooperating"
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

Capt. Steve Young: Mother and father of baby Lisa Irwin have stopped cooperating with police
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1a39rwETg (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a39rwETg)

"This evening we will be shutting down the command post. We believe we have done all we can regarding geographic searches and will continue tracking leads as we get them or develop additional information," police Officer Darin Snapp said in a news release.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a3JybPqG (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a3JybPqG)

Family statement: We saw the press conference at 7 PM, and we want you to know we have never stopped cooperating with police.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 9:11 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a3m5ocP3 (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a3m5ocP3)

Friday October 7, 2011

(thank you BeanE for gathering these)
#LisaIrwin's mom:We want to thank everybody who has helped us so far.
1 minute ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: we are not angry, we just want our daughter home, that's all we care about.
2 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: we appreciate everything the police dept. has done, we appreciate everything everybody has done.
2 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin mom: we don't know, which is why we need everybody to continue to look for her...because we want her home, we can't do this alone
21 seconds ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: "he's a good father and he's good to me and he loves her and everybody loves her, but no, there's no way." (about father)
38 seconds ago

#LisaIrwin's dad: hasn't taken polygraph but "if that's what it takes..."
3 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: "what do you say when someone tells you that and you know you didn't do anything."
4 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: volunteered to take polygraph, told failed. Says that's not possible.
4 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: We don't care what anybody thinks, we don't care what they think, our concern is to find Lisa, our Lisa.
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

#LisaIrwin's Mom: don't have hard feelings, not mad, this is what they (police) have to do.
5 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's Mom: police really nice yesterday, not like that the first time.
6 minutes ago

**Debbie failed LDT. Jeremy has offered, but LE said it’s not necessary.

Floor plan of Debbie and Jeremy’s home (thank you Carriebean)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19070&d=1317999122
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Melissa/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image003.jpg

**a neighbor in the area also had her dog come up missing the same night. (maybe related, maybe not)

http://ap.onlineathens.com/pstories/20111007/896530303.shtml
**FBI cleared all the people that Jeremy and Debbie mentioned as possible suspects.

PER FOX NEWS REPORT AT 12:00 P.M.
***Call made from Irwin home at 2:30 a.m.

**Debbie failed the LDT “MISERABLY”

** Jeremy at work constructing a new Starbucks (company? All Current Electric)

**Per the great grandfather (see the end of the following video at the 1:16 mark)

The GGFather then says "they are supposed to...with their lawyer offer some kind of statement to the press at a later time...(-00:19)

Then the reporter then says "...as you just heard, the couple has now hired a lawyer .....

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/1276...er-Cooperating (http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/12764007-7d2d-443f-8d1c-cd907f7fac1b/News/Police-Family-of-Missing-Baby-No-Longer-Cooperating)

Thank you to Hazel for finding this!

***ANONYMOUS TIP—LE searching Shawnee Kansas landfill.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Tip-Johnson-County-landfill-search-tied-to-Lisa-Irwin-case#ixzz1a7YeLYOn

**FBI: This is the second time they've searched the JOCO landfill. The first was Tuesday - hours after #LisaIrwin was reported missing.
10 minutes ago

**Searching landfill----possible connection to a dumpster fire at 4897 NE 37 st at 2:27 a.m. Tuesday, October 4. Dumpster less than ½ mile from Irwin home. Trash from fire been examined twice. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-search-landfill-police-scour-landfill-in-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

#LisaIrwin update: FBI not saying what, if anything, found at landfill.

**searching using metal detectors behind the Irwin house.

** possible sighting in California
http://www.kmbc.com/r/29420106/detail.html

davehead21
10-07-2011, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the pictures momtective-everything looks like it is packed up ready to go???? This is a little strange to me.

That was my first thought too. I honestly think that I would flip out if someone put that stuff in my missing baby's crib. Just strikes me as odd.

My second thought was how big Baby Lisa's handprint looks!! She's definitely a big baby.

tiredblondy
This is dedicated to those of us who have been here most of the day.LOL

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::runaway::panic::pullhair::slapfight: :bigfight:

:deadhorse: :anguish:

SyraKelly
Funny :floorlaugh:-but you are going to start the whole debate all over again!!!!!

and we don't want that-LOL!!! Please

TripleA
10-07-2011, 08:15 PM

That looks to me like summer/winter clothes separated and ready to be switched out.

mck16
10-07-2011, 08:15 PM
So, correct me if I am wrong. Lisa and one other child are the father's. Lisa and one other child are the mothers. The father and mother have lived together in that house for just a year. My question is what about the other parents? Who are they, and where are they and have they been investigated? I am just asking. tia

JeannaT
10-07-2011, 08:16 PM
That was my first thought too. I honestly think that I would flip out if someone put that stuff in my missing baby's crib. Just strikes me as odd.

My second thought was how big Baby Lisa's handprint looks!! She's definitely a big baby.

She is off-the-charts large, which does happen. I have a friend who had this darling girl baby and the doc measured her at about 9 months, and said something like must be wrong with this yardstick, and he went to get another yardstick to be sure. ;D

believe09
If the window was not the point of entry and was not tampered with, why was it open when Dad got home?

IrishMist
That looks to me like summer/winter clothes separated and ready to be switched out.

Yes. I'm thinking this is an earlier photo of the crib.

gwenabob
10-07-2011, 08:17 PM

Not quite right, yet

BeanE

kcpolice Kansas City Police
Amber Alert! Lisa Irwin has 2 bottom teeth, sm bug bite under L ear, beauty mark on R outer thigh, and currently has a cold with a cough.
4 Oct

vlpate

Where are these from and when were they taken? thanks!

EllaMae

We don't know when that photo of the crib was taken do we? Maybe it isn't a recent photo.

saba
10-07-2011, 08:18 PM

I thought that this was an old pic. The mattress seems high for Lisa if she is really 30 inches long. They can be lowered as the child grows- it all looks like a haul from a baby shower.

imamaze
Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

davehead21
Yes. I'm thinking this is an earlier photo of the crib.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh-- that would make sense. That never even crossed my mind, I just went into panic mode because all of that stuff was in there. :innocent:

believe09

In the crib though? It seems so cold, but maybe they were tidying up for the camera crew.

ETA: IrishMist's explanation seems to make much more sense.

Shelby1
This is dedicated to those of us who have been here most of the day.LOL

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::runaway::panic::pullhair::slapfight: :bigfight:

:deadhorse: :anguish:

You forgot to pour the wine lol.

Peepers
How do they know it was her making the call and not the person who took the phones? tia

Yeah, couldnt it have been the kidnapper testing the phones on the counter to see if they work?

I saw the parents on Good Morning America this morning and their explanation of being badgered by police and then saying they just couldnt take any more questioning made sense to me. The police twisted it to say they are not cooperating anymore. If they are not involved, this is just sad , they both said on the GMA show they understood why they are being looked at but they felt like the police are not considering anyone else.

cluciano63
Everyone in the family seems more worried about defending than finding, IMO...

momtective

I'm thinking the storage boxes and the tub were placed in the crib by LE when they were searching the house. But why would they do that? Why wasn't the crib sheet taken into evidence and tested for DNA?

Dr.Fessel
10-07-2011, 08:19 PM
To heck with the baby monitor. Tell us if the report you called someone at 2:30 is true.

IrishMist
kcpolice Kansas City Police
Amber Alert! Lisa Irwin has 2 bottom teeth, sm bug bite under L ear, beauty mark on R outer thigh, and currently has a cold with a cough.
4 Oct

And, to me, this is indicative of attentive parents; the fact that they know there's a bug bite under the baby's left ear.

SyraKelly
If the window was not the point of entry and was not tampered with, why was it open when Dad got home?

good question-wish I knew the answer-I personally would NEVER sleep with a windows open now a days

vlpate
10-07-2011, 08:20 PM
So, correct me if I am wrong. Lisa and one other child are the father's. Lisa and one other child are the mothers. The father and mother have lived together in that house for just a year. My question is what about the other parents? Who are they, and where are they and have they been investigated? I am just asking. tia
That's what I was trying to get at earlier. Who are they and have they been interviewed.

SyraKelly
10-07-2011, 08:20 PM
To heck with the baby monitor. Tell us if the report you called someone at 2:30 is true.

LOL-Yeah we want answers to those kinda of questions!!

LadyPirate
10-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Was the picture of the bed made AFTER the child disappeared? If so, how could she have been sleeping in that bed? It's full of stuff! I thought perhaps it was an earlier picture, before Lisa was born and they were just putting things away in the nursery. I noticed a swing there and I think she is probably too big for the swing now. Not in age, but in size. However, I could very well be wrong about that.

imamaze
10-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Closing thread, please continue here...

MO MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Katana
10-07-2011, 08:22 PM
REALLY? When you saw Debbie sob this morning and beg everyone to please help out, please drop her off anywhere that's safe, we want and need her back everyone misses her, it seems to you she's more worried about defending than finding?

Wasn't that yesterday morning? Much has changed since.

denalves
10-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Missing Christopher Abeyta kidnapped from crib in 1986 never found. Family endured much scrutiny and LE formed a myopic view early on that it had to be the mom which hindered the investigation. Family cooperated and took polygraphs. Mom also failed the polygraph. Once she failed, LE didn't investigate other viable leads. Family did their own investigating and believe they know who took Christopher. Christopher was never found and the family continues to search for their son even 26 years later. Recently upon the family's persistance the new Detectives working the case have agreed to a cold case review. Go to www.findchristopher.com (http://www.findchristopher.com) for case information and information on his facebook page.

We experienced firsthand what it is like to wake up to an empty crib and even being accused of involvement, then the empty feeling of not having LE's help! It is a nightmare that no one should ever have to endure. Christopher is 1 of 12 infants in the U.S. whose case is considered a stranger abduction and has not been solved. Would like to have a thread started to hear comments/brainstorm. Can answer questions.

mck16
10-07-2011, 08:23 PM
That's what I was trying to get at earlier. Who are they and have they been interviewed.

You know I have asked this question twice and it is just ignored. What's up with that? I definitely think it is something to be looked at. Who are these people and what is their lifestyle? Nothing reported about that as far as I know. It sounds like a revenge kidnapping to me. jmo

Kimster
10-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Missing Christopher Abeyta kidnapped from crib in 1986 never found. Family endured much scrutiny and LE formed a myopic view early on that it had to be the mom which hindered the investigation. Family cooperated and took polygraphs. Mom also failed the polygraph. Once she failed, LE didn't investigate other viable leads. Family did their own investigating and believe they know who took Christopher. Christopher was never found and the family continues to search for their son even 26 years later. Recently upon the family's persistance the new Detectives working the case have agreed to a cold case review. Go to www.findchristopher.com (http://www.findchristopher.com) for case information and information on his facebook page.

We experienced firsthand what it is like to wake up to an empty crib and even being accused of involvement, then the empty feeling of not having LE's help! It is a nightmare that no one should ever have to endure. Christopher is 1 of 12 infants in the U.S. whose case is considered a stranger abduction and has not been solved. Would like to have a thread started to hear comments/brainstorm. Can answer questions.

There is a thread for this case where it can be discussed: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40177&highlight=Christopher+Abeyta