PDA

View Full Version : MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Marah
10-08-2011, 09:23 PM
I think it is pretty obvious why they are searching gutters, roof, etc... They are getting pings from the cell phones at the house still...they are searching every nook and cranny.

hope they check the freezer.

tlcya
10-08-2011, 09:24 PM
No I think she said she must have left it unlocked since LE can't figure out how entry was made otherwise. I don't think she has stated she has specific recall of leaving the door unlocked. I believe she has agreed with the suggestion that she must have left it unlocked since it was unlocked and there was no forced entry.

At least I believe that is what I have seen from her thus far.

lauriej
JP: what's first thing u thought?

Mom: maybe one of t boys picked her up...i don't know

JP: did anyone come to mind?

Mom: no, not really...panic, thoughts racing, dream

Mom: [re the boys] yeah, t boys woke up...screaming her name

------------thanks for the updates for those of without Fox!

..( one of the boys picked her up??)
..it couldn't have been the younger one----she says he was in bed with her-----and the new stray kitten.

Marple
Yes, Mom said Dad asked her that...so must have been unusual.

He probably slept with her because the dad was working at night for the first time.

liz b.

How interesting that she went straight to one of the boys... MOO

hollye
10-08-2011, 09:25 PM
I wonder what time M came into bed with DB. Did he possibly wake up a little during whatever was occurring with Baby Lisa and wander to the parents' bedroom afterward, but may not necessarily be cognizant of why he woke?

marge_rita
Captain Young: re phone call at 2:38 from 1 of phones
can't discuss

i challenge anyone to think of anything we haven't done

Jeanne P: father's car broken into last month; he made a police report

That's solid proof there was a 2:28 am phone call. A call Cpt. Young can't discuss.

bbm

imo

epiphany
Jeanne P: re who do u think abducted daughter?

Dad: no one comes to mind; i ran outside; ran to neighbors-she wasn't there; grabbed flashlight...

JP: how did u pick names to give to LE?

Dad: ...started thinking of things, clues...peop who had miscarriages; peop who had divorces...___cheating on their husbands...

Dr.Fessel
TY

IIRC, DB reported recently that she left the front door unlocked (for the first time).

Now she says she doesn't remember.

Okay.

BBM That I believe.

Dee10
I think it is pretty obvious why they are searching gutters, roof, etc... They are getting pings from the cell phones at the house still...they are searching every nook and cranny.

Is that possible though if the battery is dead?

norest4thewicked
10-08-2011, 09:26 PM
I'm sorry but 11 hours while my child was missing would most certainly NOT fly by. Not saying that's not where the mother should've been but I don't think that time flew by for her. :twocents:

I didn't mean "fly by" as in whoopee we are having so much fun. They were probably in such a state of shock that the time was not an issue.

Renea
Notice how the dad looks at Jeanne almost the entire interview... yet the mom barely looks at her... even when she is speaking to her!!!!

marge_rita
She said the boys woke up because mom and dad were screaming the baby's name.

Mojen, thanks.

southern_comfort
10-08-2011, 09:27 PM

Or never got a ping anywhere but at the house (though may not be getting them now).

In da Middle
10-08-2011, 09:28 PM
I was in KC shopping today too and didn't see ONE single sign. We went to Zona Rosa and nada. I think Zona is about 8-10 miles from Baby Lisa's house. We then went to Oak Park Mall and nada there, either. For anyone curious, Oak Park is on the Kansas side....about 30 minutes away from Baby Lisa's house.

I was really shocked to not see one, single poster. And I TOTALLY agree with you about P&L. When I saw that this morning I thought to myself, "Was she there to hand out posters or get drunk?" :waitasec:
I haven't seen any here either, but I must admit I have a very small circle at the moment and I am definitely not a shopper.

(ain't that right waffles?!)

Dr.Fessel
10-08-2011, 09:28 PM
That's solid proof there was a 2:28 am phone call. A call Cpt. Young can't discuss.

bbm

imo

and the fire in the dumpster was at 2:27?

MyBelle
10-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Just another thing to bear in mind, when considering these rest days and refusal to submit to grueling interviews:

I believe professionals say it takes a year to recover from pregnancy. Mom is still recovering from Lisa's birth and may not be 100% physically there yet. High blood pressure is closely tied to lack of sleep, so if she suffers any blood pressure problems as a result of the pregnancy (not uncommon) or just in general, it may be imperative for her health that she be rested, far beyond the unpleasant state of exhaustion most of us would have to endure.

Dead, she'd be no good to anybody.

It sure didn't take me or my blood pressure a year to recover from pregnancy, nor do I even know anybody who required a year.

JMO

twall
Has the 911 call been released to the public?

saba

Dad: no one comes to mine; i ran outside; ran to neighbors-she wasn't there; grabbed flashlight...

Dad: ...started thinking of things, clues...peop who had miscarriages; peop who had divorces...___cheating on their husbands...

Sounds like most of the names provided to LE were women, although I can't see how cheating on your husband would make you want to kidnap a baby.

Renea
Is that possible though if the battery is dead?

Not sure, my computer geek (said lovingly) husband is not home right now... but, to clean out a gutter tells me they are looking for something small...

uvamerica
Did anyone else notice the mom repeated word for word what she said in other interviews, and cried in the exact same spots ? :waitasec: Rehearsed??

norest4thewicked
were mom and dad named as suspects? i missed it if so.

Mom and dad are an intricate part of this, so we are allowed to speak about the family. Maybe a MOD can word it better than me but speaking of a neighbor or other who have not been named (persons of interest) might be a better phrase.

Renea
10-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Did anyone else notice the mom repeated word for word what she said in other interviews, and cried in the exact same spots ? :waitasec: Rehearsed??

Yes, good call... and she has the amazing ability to stop crying at a moments notice to answer a question too!

tlcya
10-08-2011, 09:31 PM

Not to date, no.

epiphany
10-08-2011, 09:31 PM
IMO, Jeanne P asking t tough questions. Worth seeing if video appears on line.

GourmetSoy
10-08-2011, 09:32 PM

I'm pretty sure I remember 2:38 was the report of the fire

chieftess
Yes, good call... and she has the amazing ability to stop crying at a moments notice to answer a question too!

I noticed that in an interview this morning.

Mojen
I haven't seen any here either, but I must admit I have a very small circle at the moment and I am definitely not a shopper.

(ain't that right waffles?!)

I was running around Lee's Summit today. I saw three Kara Kopetsky and 0 Lisa Irwin fliers today.

OMG! Harris Faulkner is on the national Fox News channel! I wondered what happened to her!

Marah

and yet, I believe her.

KaylynnCouture

No, it hasn't (that I've seen, at least).

southern_comfort
10-08-2011, 09:33 PM
It sure didn't take me or my blood pressure a year to recover from pregnancy, nor do I even know anybody who required a year.

JMO

Well, now you know one... sort of.

I mentioned it because of my personal experience.

Mustang Sally
Yikes......Been busy with RL...

come back to find that Mother is still married to 6 YO's Baby Daddy!

there may be a teenager involved that knows the code for the garage enterance!

This reminds me of the Cummings Clan!!

Dear God...Please guide little Lisa HOME!!!

lonetraveler
He probably slept with her because the dad was working at night for the first time.

I'm just thinking it very strange that since Dad was working overtime for the very first time that you would have a son sleeping in your bed but you wouldn't check the doors to make sure they were locked.

epiphany
[/B]

Sounds like most of the names provided to LE were women, although I can't see how cheating on your husband would make you want to kidnap a baby.

Thought that was just me, too...IMO, he stumbled when that came out.

Donjeta

Dad: no one comes to mind; i ran outside; ran to neighbors-she wasn't there; grabbed flashlight...

This makes no sense to me. I understand about miscarriage, but why would a divorce or an extramarital relationship make anybody abduct Lisa? :waitasec:

In da Middle
Good to see the lawyers here. Here's my question. If Debbie Bradley is still married to S. Bradley, and was married to him when Lisa was born, doesn't the law recognize him as Lisa's father even though they all know another man actually fathered the child? TIA

Good question! Yes, the state of Missouri would recognize him as the 'legal' father until paternity is legally established! Their divorce case would have this dad as a party in the divorce case, but I have not seen it listed yet. I totally forgot about this angle.

angeleleven

I noticed that too.

curiousc
10-08-2011, 09:34 PM

What? Sounds like they picked names out of a hat....people who had divorces or are cheating on their husbands? OW!

sorrell skye
Mother felt panic
Boys woke up and crying
JI used work phone to call 911

BBM

Okay - so JI used his work phone to call 911.

Then what is the explanation for the early statements by parents (as they raced around the house): "Where are the phones?"

If one has one's work phone handy, there is no need to race around the house asking "Where are the phones?"

Hmmmm...

Could this be one of the reasons why LE may doubt DB's and/or JI's account?

jjenny
Someone ages ago explained to me that those laws were written and necessary at a time when there was no way to prove paternity.

Yes, but they haven't changed to this day even though there are DNA tests to prove paternity.

uvamerica
They had the baby monitor on, and she heard nothing ? I could hear my kids breathing on our monitor..:maddening:

makinwaffles
10-08-2011, 09:35 PM
just to add to in da middle's comment several threads ago about how you can hear everything in these houses, it is no exaggeration, i remember hearing, quite clearly, the neighbor girl crying that she didn't want her hair brushed in the mornings (she did have crazy curly hair) and while she was the loud type, i could hear words in my living room

belimom
10-08-2011, 09:35 PM

Lightbulb moment: what if the fire in the dumpster was a distraction - to get LE consumed with something else and folks' attention focused on the fire? That way something else would go unnoticed...?

(ETA: I have a hard time believing that someone disposing of something, esp. a baby, in dumpster to cover a crime would then start a fire to draw attention to it. I can see burning evidence, but not in a dumpster near the crime scene.)

nursebeeme
10-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Michael Lerette, a family spokesman for the parents of the missing infant, said police collected what could be forensic evidence in the case, but authorities have declined to comment on that claim.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/08/us/missouri-missing-girl/

twall
10-08-2011, 09:36 PM
IMO, Jeanne P asking t tough questions. Worth seeing if video appears on line.

For those that missed it and want to see it repeats at midnight my time.

ela_ss teacher
10-08-2011, 09:37 PM
I noticed that too.

I was just about to pop out of lurkdom to say the SAME thing. Dry crying and off like a switch.

NOT accusing parents, that was just an immediate observation.. wow.

davehead21
I was running around Lee's Summit today. I saw three Kara Kopetsky and 0 Lisa Irwin fliers today.

OMG! Harris Faulkner is on the national Fox News channel! I wondered what happened to her!

That is insane!! Kara has been missing for over 4 years.

I saw Harris Faulkner a while back and was happy for her. I think she's so pretty.

epiphany
Captain SY: re why go to [enter] the front of house?
-not going to offer an explanation for things that don't make sense on t surface...

JP: LE on roof tonight...what r they looking for?
Captain:...we'll take anything...

southern_comfort
They had the baby monitor on, and she heard nothing ? I could hear my kids breathing on our monitor..:maddening:

My first time around, I had a sound-only monitor and it picked up everything. Nothing escaped my ears.

Second time, I had a video and sound monitor and it wasn't nearly as good at picking up sound. It definitely worked to alert me to crying or loud noises, but someone quietly entering and exiting? No.

Dr.Fessel
This makes no sense to me. I understand about miscarriage, but why would a divorce or an extramarital relationship make anybody abduct Lisa? :waitasec:
Left out scorned woman didn't he.

epiphany
10-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Dad:...most of t lights in house were on...almost every room in the house; she leaves 1 or 2 on [at most]

Renea
10-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Jeanne to Dad... what do you think happened to your baby Lisa...

Dad... We don't know...

Ummm... a better answer would have been.... "Well, she didn't walk out of here... so apparently some one took her"!

tlcya
10-08-2011, 09:39 PM
BBM

Then what is the explanation for the early statements by parents (as they raced around the house): "Where are the phones?"

If one has one's work phone handy, there is no need to race around the house asking "Where are the phones?"

Hmmmm...

I find it possible and just as plausible that the work phone was left in the vehicle and upon finding his daughter missing his instinct was to go for the nearest phone (ie the ones left on the counter) hence he noticed they were missing.

epiphany
10-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Dad: screen was pushed into the room of t house
No, [person] couldn't fit in
Mom: nothing makes sense

ela_ss teacher
10-08-2011, 09:40 PM

Mom said- paraphrasing- she only hears the baby cry on the monitor, [then she starts dry sobbing..] Then she turns off the sob a few moments later and answers questions while looking towards the floor.

MyBelle

Perhaps one of those phones was used to report the fire and that is why they searched the landfill.

JMO

jjenny
Dad:...most of t lights in house were on...almost every room in the house

Now, that I don't understand. Why would a kidnapper turn all the lights on in the house?

lonetraveler
What? Sounds like they picked names out of a hat....people who had divorces or are cheating on their husbands? OW!

Why oh why would this man know who was cheating on their husbands? Notice he doesn't know who was cheating on their wives!!!!!!!!! WTF?

vlpate
I think we established two threads ago that this is not the case. during the first day of reporting reporters got it wrong saying that LE had taken the cel phones, we later learned that the cel phones were missing along with baby Lisa.

Steve Young stated in a presser regarding the missing phones "we knew about that that morning . . . the phones have led to no leads" (sorry paraphrasing because I dont have the link but it has been linked repeatedly over the last two days.)

BBM: I, like many, I'm sure, haven't been reading here since minute one and don't have the time required to catch up by reading the thousands of threads in the past five days. I have been reading the last three threads and didn't see this mentioned.

Reporters got it wrong about the cell phones in the beginning and that's where the confusion came from. Got it. Thanks for taking the time to .... help out :)

josh816
I would think that any "failed polygraph" would put any LE dept. into "tunnel vision". I know it put me into tunnel vision on every missing child case that I have followed, and it is many.

If she really failed. She claims they told her she failed (why would she make that up?) and they won't comment on it.

Police lie during interrogations all the time. Don't assume she failed.

sorrell skye
10-08-2011, 09:41 PM
He asked why M was there ? I wonder what her response was ? I know, this was the first night he (Jeremy ) had worked, but I find it interesting that he connected M's presence in his mom's bed with all of the other strange stuff, like the lights being on, screen on window popped out etc. Makes it seem like a highly unusual situation for M to be sleeping in his parents' room...MOO Wonder why he was ?

Perhaps yet another thing added to the list of "firsts", if it was not usual for M to sleep with DB.

angeleleven
The mom looks down (doesn't make eye contact) during interview.

curiousc
Now, that I don't understand. Why would a kidnapper turn all the lights on in the house?

You got me! So everyone from outside can see what is going on? Seriously, this is not adding up for me.

Jayarre
I wonder if they stopped giving interviews because they didn't like the questions. Not as sympathetic as the others......

stg

Better yet, how could Mom not notice all the lights going on? Even if it were my own children turning on lights, if it were in the middle of the night, I'd notice right away.

lonetraveler
10-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Dad: screen was pushed into the room of t house
No, [person] couldn't fit in
Mom: nothing makes sense

Mom, Dad! You are totally correct! Based upon your stories, absolutely nothing makes sense!!!!!!!!!!

curiousc
10-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Why oh why would this man know who was cheating on their husbands? Notice he doesn't know who was cheating on their wives!!!!!!!!! WTF?

I feel for the people they have named to LE. In some ways, I feel for this neighbor teen if this teen is innocent too!

belimom
If she really failed. She claims they told her she failed (why would she make that up?) and they won't comment on it.

Not sure if it has been reported elsewhere but here's one place (bbm):

Fox News's Megyn Kelly made this claim: "Our local affiliate is now reporting that in fact, a law enforcement says that mother Debbie 'failed miserably' that lie detector test, and started sweating, according to the police, when the FBI informed her of this."

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6997/parents-of-missing-baby-say-theyre-not-involved-in-disappearance.aspx

stg
Mom, Dad! You are totally correct! Based upon your stories, absolutely nothing makes sense!!!!!!!!!!

That statement really jumped out at me (as I watched) as if they didn't want to answer the tough questions.

Wishbone
I find it possible and just as plausible that the work phone was left in the vehicle and upon finding his daughter missing his instinct was to go for the nearest phone (ie the ones left on the counter) hence he noticed they were missing.

It was in his pocket

3doglady

I thought the JP interview was taped earlier and edited. Was it live?

JeannieC
... Somehow I'm glad I don't live in Ohio... (j/k).

Why, do you like to spit tobacco on the courtroom floor! :woohoo:

MyBelle
10-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Well, now you know one... sort of.

I mentioned it because of my personal experience.

My response was to your comment that professionals say it takes a year to recover. I've never had a professional tell me that and if the mother in this case has medical issues, surely her time would be better spent helping LE rather than talking to the media.

JMO

Mojen
That is insane!! Kara has been missing for over 4 years.

I saw Harris Faulkner a while back and was happy for her. I think she's so pretty.

There is a convenience store on South 291 Hwy in LS that ALWAYS has a fresh, new Kara poster.

I don't typically watch Fox, so this is my first time seeing her. I agree, she is pretty. She looks even better than when she was here.

Have you seen Jeremy Hubbard on GMA? He looks wayyy too skinny now.

Donjeta
BBM

Hmmmm...

Maybe the work phone was in the car and the phones at the home would have been closer at hand?

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/08/sneak-peek-judge-jeanines-exclusive-interview-with-baby-lisas-parents/

“Him[Jeremy] coming in the bedroom saying, ‘Why are the lights on?’ you know, ‘why is the screen popped out of the window?’ Lisa’s bedroom door was open, and we always close it when she goes to sleep at night. He ran back and checked … came in the room and said, ‘Where’s Lisa? Where’s she at?’ I ran back and said, ‘She’s in her crib?’ He said, ‘She’s not there.’ And we got up and started screaming for her and looking everywhere, and she wasn’t there.”

It's just one of those tiny weeny things but I find this narrative a bit incoherent. She says that Lisa's dad ran to Lisa's room, and then she ran back, (from where? she had to ask him if Lisa was in the crib so apparently not back from Lisa's room) and then after they had done that they got up. Did she run back from somewhere while in her bed?

Was this clarified in the show?

ela_ss teacher
10-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Dad:...most of t lights in house were on...almost every room in the house; she leaves 1 or 2 on [at most]

I've wondered this from the moment that part of the story was given. Not much discretion in leaving all the lights on. It's like the person wasn't trying to be descreet.

lonetraveler

I learned a long, long time ago, not to assume anything. I base my opinions on what I garner from what has been revealed thus far.

SuziQ
re 3 cell phones missing

Captain: i can confirm family told us 3 cells taken, but if that led to anything we would have put that out...

So does that debunk the 2:30am phone activity?

vlpate

She said he reached in his pocket and dialed 911...they didn't seem to make a big deal out of trying to find the phones.

And...what the heck did she say about the confrontation with the police??

deelytful1

But that would mean the phones could be anywhere within the site of that tower :waitasec:
Can they narrow it down to one house???

marge_rita

Yes it was Dr. Fessel. :seeya:

norest4thewicked
The mom asked after polygraph..."HOW DID I DO????" I would think she knew how she did.

curiositycat
10-08-2011, 09:46 PM
The father asked why the six year old was sleeping with mom. All the lights on in the house, the phones missing, door unlocked, screen looked like someone pulled it off and then put it back on half way(I am quoting)

It reminds me of coming home, after leaving teenagers alone, that got all their friends out of the house, right before I got there.

lonetraveler
I've wondered this from the moment that part of the story was given. Not much discretion in leaving all the lights on. It's like the person wasn't trying to be descreet.

Or the person was in their own home and didn't feel the need to be discreet. JMO.

MyBelle
I'm just thinking it very strange that since Dad was working overtime for the very first time that you would have a son sleeping in your bed but you wouldn't check the doors to make sure they were locked.

If the Dad was surprised to see the son there, I do wonder what he thought of the stray kitten.

JMO

Tuffy
TY for that link, BeanE.

I seriously don't get what this whole so-called "checkered past" (as the reporter called it) deal is. So DB is still married to her ex - is that really a "checkered past"???? I don't think so.

Good grief - I think some of these reporters need to get a grip.

The married to her ex wasn't the checkered past. The checkered past is going to be covered at 10pm.

marge_rita

JMO

I'm not trying to be funny, but my BP went back to normal within days of giving birth.

belimom
10-08-2011, 09:47 PM
If the Dad was surprised to see the son there, I do wonder what he thought of the stray kitten.

JMO

:floorlaugh:

Thanks, I needed that...

Renea
But that would mean the phones could be anywhere within the site of that tower :waitasec:
Can they narrow it down to one house???

Yes they can!

epiphany
Mom: they [LE] said-u failed t test; i asked how did i do?; u failed, u killed her; u know where she's at

Dad: didn't make me feel anything...told them i don't care; she's a great mother

Mom interrupting Dad again.

Jeanne P: Will u continue cooperating w/the police?
Mom: of course

BeanE
They said to her on Tuesday, 2 days before she took the LDT, that she had killed Lisa.

Did I hear that right?

ETA: Said it to her on Thurs after the LDT but "they said the same thing on Tuesday".

Did anyone else hear that too?

tlcya
10-08-2011, 09:48 PM
BBM: I, like many, I'm sure, haven't been reading here since minute one and don't have the time required to catch up by reading the thousands of threads in the past five days. I have been reading the last three threads and didn't see this mentioned.

Reporters got it wrong about the cell phones in the beginning and that's where the confusion came from. Got it. Thanks for taking the time to .... help out :)

Not a problem, we all have real life demands and the threads fly so fast, missing a few hours means hours of reading to catch up. hope you didn't take my post as irritable. I simply meant that I could not really remember exactly when we had that whole debate but thought it may have been two or three threads ago.

I am dizzy trying to keep straight what is fact, rumor and fiction in this case. When threads get as active as this one it is near impossible to keep up :)

sorrell skye
10-08-2011, 09:48 PM

What? The boys woke up screaming her (the babie's name) ?

The mom is all over the place.

imo

TY!

Why would the boys wake up screaming Lisa's name???

This makes no sense whatsoever.

marge_rita
10-08-2011, 09:49 PM

That makes my head hurt. If this mom knows where her baby is, I pray she tells LE tonight.

Does Jean P pay for interviews?

SuziQ
What? The boys woke up screaming her (the babie's name) ?

The mom is all over the place.

imo

I think she meant boys woke up because she was screaming Lisa's name?

josh816
Not sure if it has been reported elsewhere but here's one place (bbm):

An anonymous law enforcement source....has to be true, right? :) If that's the case, why is the official police spokesman still refusing to acknowledge it?

epiphany
10-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Jeanne P: and coming up-some crucial clues from t dog...

What dog?

deelytful1
oooohhhh... coming up... crucial clues from the dog!!! I'm sure he's not biased!

Dr.Fessel
I sure hope there is a transcript of this show.

Celeste

Wow...every time I step away from the computer, I return to so many new twists! So, I might be getting stuck on a totally off-base theory, but I'm thinking that maybe this "cheating on their husbands" was a slip of the tongue on Dad's part. Maybe he's talking about his own suspicions re Debbie's infidelity, you know, he "started thinking of things," perhaps red flags that had been going up in previous weeks. Might be just a slip of the tongue, letting escape out of his mouth the thoughts that have been running through his head.

vlpate
Crucial clues from "the" dog??? Judge Jeanine on Fox

Dog?

Marah
TY!

The boys probably woke up and the parents said LISA is MISSING and then the boys started screaming.

chieftess
10-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Am I confused? Both the window screen and the door screen were bent?

alwaysonmymind
Notice how the dad looks at Jeanne almost the entire interview... yet the mom barely looks at her... even when she is speaking to her!!!!

This.

He has a very low-key personality- however - he seems extremely sincere.

Mom- not so much.

Jmo

lauriej
TY!

..the boys woke up b/c THEY, the parents, were screaming lisa's name.

davehead21
There is a convenience store on South 291 Hwy in LS that ALWAYS has a fresh, new Kara poster.

I don't typically watch Fox, so this is my first time seeing her. I agree, she is pretty. She looks even better than when she was here.

Have you seen Jeremy Hubbard on GMA? He looks wayyy too skinny now.

I am really glad to hear that about Kara's poster. That's one case that haunts me.

I have seen him on occassion on GMA and he used to be on ABC's World News Now (which is on in the middle of the night). I agree, wayyyyy too skinny. I had wondered if they told him that he had to lose weight to move up the ladder.

SuziQ
10-08-2011, 09:52 PM

And I wonder if he turned the lights on and the lights being on is just a coinkydink.

BeanE
Why in the world were they saying to her on Tuesday she had killed Lisa, 2 days before she even took the poly?

mck16
This post is OT, but I wanted to share. I live in a condo and we have dumpsters placed throughout the property. I walked down to my friends because we are watching the Ranger game. When I left my condo there were fire trucks in the drive because the dumpster was on fire.

I just thought what a coinsidence as we had just been posting here about that very fact. I have lived here 13 years and this is the first time. I don't know what started it. Guys put it out and went on their way.

twall
So does that debunk the 2:30am phone activity?

No, it was confirmed tonight by LE on Judge Jeanine's show: (no link yet)

can't discuss

jadejazzkayla
I would think that any "failed polygraph" would put any LE dept. into "tunnel vision". I know it put me into tunnel vision on every missing child case that I have followed, and it is many.

two months ago when brianna Rodriguez went missing. her parents failed the polygraphs. they, of course, are innocent of her disappearance.

Dr.Fessel
A friend is saying the dad says he knew something was wrong when he came in but he went around turning lights off?

vlpate
10-08-2011, 09:53 PM
That makes my head hurt. If this mom knows where her baby is, I pray she tells LE tonight.

Does Jean P pay for interviews?

She called it an exclusive, so I have to think in some way, she does.

alwaysonmymind
oooohhhh... coming up... crucial clues from the dog!!! I'm sure he's not biased!

And then we'll hear from the stray kitten.....

=X

epiphany
they have a small Lab mix!

southern_comfort
My response was to your comment that professionals say it takes a year to recover. I've never had a professional tell me that and if the mother in this case has medical issues, surely her time would be better spent helping LE rather than talking to the media.

JMO

Maybe a health professional will weigh in, then. I have always heard and read that it takes at least a year (and sometimes longer) to recover from childbirth. I did a quick google search and see it mentioned in many places (like here (http://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/second-pregnancy.aspx)), but don't have a scientific/medical link for you.

In my own case, high blood pressure persisted for a very long time after birth - over a year. I realized today as I contemplated Lisa's mom that I probably would have had a stroke if my child vanished at 10 months.

Dr.Fessel
Who talked to the dog?

TGIRecovered
10-08-2011, 09:54 PM
I had post partum depression after my third baby. Suffered thru it waiting to get better until I finally went to the doc at about 10 months in. Had to take depression/anxiety meds and sleep meds since I only slept in bits and pieces. Blood pressure meds too.

I wonder if Lisa's mom might have been taking anything to sleep? I had to try a few different kinds before I found one that didn't make me sleepwalk or have night terrors or make me "out of it" for hours after I woke up. If she was prescribed something to sleep then I could understand why nothing makes sense about that night!

Please notice: There has been nothing I've read anywhere to suggest sleep meds, just speculating possibilities based upon my post-partum experience. Please do not quote this as if it is fact!

3doglady
Yes they can!

Doesn't the phone have to have GPS to narrow down the location that much?

Dr.Fessel

WoW, first I heard that.

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
JI claims he knew something was wrong when he came home at 4am to find all the lights on. IF this was his first late shift as I recall, how would he determine what would be the norm? Personally speaking, if I worked my first late shift and came home to a lit up house, I would think my wife left the lights on so I wouldn't be stumbling around in the dark. And at 4am I would think to notice a screen out of the window it would have to be inside the room in an obvious spot, unless for some reason you were looking for the screen at 4am. Does anyone know where the screen was located?

LietKynes

respetfully snipped :
Thank you for clearing that up about the phones. I'd read about LE taking them in another article --- can't find it now as most news sites have updated their info.

curiositycat
What kind of a dog doesn't bark? I ain't buying that one, folks!

alwaysonmymind
10-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Who talked to the dog?

It's an exclusive.....

deelytful1
So... another case where the dog didn't bark when a stranger may have entered the house? The dog wouldn't hear someone taking out a screen or even opening the door? :waitasec:

BeanE
They have a dog? And it barks if anything is out of order.

And the baby monitor was on, and Deb always hear if the baby cries. All doors are always closed at night.

ela_ss teacher
Mom: Dog out back would bark if she heard a noise but didn't bark at all.

Kakidoll
Don't believe the mom 100% watching this interview with Judge J.
Not saying she is guilty, but something is hinky and i still feel it.

And a dog in the back that DIDN"T alert at all. RED FLAG.

Nope... not buying it. especially after this interview.
She knows something.

MOO:banghead:

epiphany
10-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Mom: she's not a __ dog.

Dad: she's a hunting dog.

Mom: she would bark if there was noise...

Dad: she can't see t front of the house

Mom: she sleeps outside...

JP: police report made on car broken into a month ago

lonetraveler
Just great! They have a black labrador who is in the back yard. So far, the mother had a baby monitor in the baby's room, she didn't hear anything. Black lab in the back yard, she didn't hear anything. Someone came into the home and turned all the lights on, she doesn't know a thing.............really?

BeanE

=X

Celeste
The father asked why the six year old was sleeping with mom. All the lights on in the house, the phones missing, door unlocked, screen looked like someone pulled it off and then put it back on half way(I am quoting)

It reminds me of coming home, after leaving teenagers alone, that got all their friends out of the house, right before I got there.

I keep imagining her hearing him pull up and rushing to get in bed to pretend she was asleep.

PoppyH
10-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Jeanne P: and coming up-some crucial clues from t dog...

What dog?

LOL@t dog, that that was an actual person!! Im so dumb! LOL

lauriej
Crucial clues from "the" dog??? Judge Jeanine on Fox

Dog?

..possibly the next door neighbours dog-------she said ( in an earlier video) she always lets him out between 10:30 and 1 when they go to bed.

..the german shepherd is out all night----------never barked.

..they showed a reporter walking past the dog----barking non stop at her.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb474/lauriejcampbell/dognextdoortolisa-1.jpg

belimom
Mom: she's not a __ dog.

Dad: she's a hunting dog.

Mom: she would bark if there was noise...

Dad: she can't see t front of the house

Mom: she sleeps outside...

JP: police report made on car broken into a month ago

bbm

Did the dog bark then?

MyBelle

BBM. And when you asked what was going on, I bet the answer was, "nuthin."

JMO

norest4thewicked

That surprises me because this is the first time I've heard this.

Mojen
I am really glad to hear that about Kara's poster. That's one case that haunts me.

I have seen him on occassion on GMA and he used to be on ABC's World News Now (which is on in the middle of the night). I agree, wayyyyy too skinny. I had wondered if they told him that he had to lose weight to move up the ladder.

I think it haunts everyone in the area. It's horrible.

That's exactly what I thought about Jeremy. Bad move on his part, he looks like death!

Pacific2011
10-08-2011, 09:58 PM
The married to her ex wasn't the checkered past. The checkered past is going to be covered at 10pm.

I thought the reporter said that at 10pm they'd be looking into Jeremy's past, implying that his past is also "checkered." I particularly remember that comment because at the time I heard it, I thought, "Of course, they're stretching out the information they have, to get people to watch again at 10 pm in order to stay on top of the story."

JMO.

deelytful1
I understand it all sounds hinky but WHY would they say things like "the dog barks" and "the baby monitor was on and I heard nothing" when they KNOW they are making themselves (herself) look guilty??? Very strange....

marycarney

Jeremy Hubbard>>>> hubba-hubba! I work the overnight shift and have for 30+ years. ABC's overnight newscast is the BEST!!

Shelby1

It's hard to keep up....I know I had a heck of a time when I was working 8+ hours a day.

That's why I'm happy to do a timeline.

Lisa Irwin Timeline

A few good news/video links:

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/1276...er-Cooperating (http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/12764007-7d2d-443f-8d1c-cd907f7fac1b/News/Police-Family-of-Missing-Baby-No-Longer-Cooperating)

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1a7YeLYOn (http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Tip-Johnson-County-landfill-search-tied-to-Lisa-Irwin-case#ixzz1a7YeLYOn)

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1ZpbdtyLg (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ZpbdtyLg)

Monday October 3, 2011

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house.

UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct.

3620 block of North Lister 64117

CORRECTION TO ABOVE GIVEN BY JEREMY IN PHONE INTERVIEW 10-6-2011

Lisa in bed at 7:30 p.m. Debbie in bed at 10:30 after checking on Lisa. 6 year old son slept with Debbie in parents room. Point of entry by abductor was unlocked front door, window mentioned earlier was NOT tampered with.
Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m., then fell asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/10/07/2011-10-07_fbi_is_looking_for_missing_missouri_toddler_lis a_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html#ixzz1aDuFH5 lM (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/10/07/2011-10-07_fbi_is_looking_for_missing_missouri_toddler_lis a_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html#ixzz1aDuFH5 lM)

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib. http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-100-officers-search-for-abducted-baby-in-kansas-city-20111004,0,3181219.story

UPDATE 10-6-11 3 cell phones also taken. One does not even work. Also, dad came home to find front door unlocked, most of the lights on and front window open.

Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, told local media that whoever took his daughter also took all three of their cell phones so they couldn’t call anybody, including 911.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/06/3190568/cell-phones-taken-along-with-missing.html#ixzz1a1QJj8XG (http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/06/3190568/cell-phones-taken-along-with-missing.html#ixzz1a1QJj8XG)

~one of the cell phones did not work.. all three were on the counter and she was in the midst of reprogramming them/putting numbers into them

~phones were gone

~she did not notice if anything else was taken.. all she cares about is that the baby was gone.

~she grabbed the boys and went out into the yard and flagged down LE when they pulled into the yard

~she said nothing else appeared to be missing but she does not know

(thank you NBM)

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the 6 year old is Debbie’s and the 8 year old is Jeremy’s from previous relationships.)—Correction. One son—the 6 year old was asleep with the mom and a stray kitten he had found earlier in the day.

Father is electrician that works nights. This night was the first night he EVER worked at night.—Jeremy http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/miss...olice-14688735 (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwins-parents-stop-cooperating-police-14688735)

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib. Father calls 911 around 4:04 a.m.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents’ story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 approx. 7:00 p.m. amber alert cancelled. Lisa is considered a MISSING/ENDANGERED JUVENILE. Per police the alert has served it’s purpose. Police and dogs will search for a while into the night.

*** Tuesday night authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for. Officers searching for the child focused on areas near the family's home such as railroad tracks near the north side of the Missouri River and a wooded area behind the home. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-authorities-continue-search-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,6273053.story

Tuesday 9:25 p.m.

Mass exodus of police from the command center. Looks like K-9's are finished searching for the night. Police search will continue in AM
by cliffjudy via twitter (http://twitter.com/CliffJudy/status/121410556468015104) 9:25 P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**family stayed with relatives after being questioned until 10:30 p.m.

Wednesday October 5, 2011

9:00 a.m. press conference Capt. Steve Young speaking—basically no new information. Still searching with dogs, however there have been no hits. Parents not ruled out, but also not suspects. Very cooperative.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** KMBC's Jana Corrie: Children who were also inside the home at the time of the disappearance staying with neighbors

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ZvPzisbv (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ZvPzisbv)

**conflicting reports…unless the Grandparents are being referred to as “neighbors”

NBC Action News reporter Sloane Heller reports Lisa’s grandparents are watching the couple’s other children and have not been able to reach them since earlier Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-ruling-nothing-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin#ixzz1ZvXO4Yxz (http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-ruling-nothing-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin#ixzz1ZvXO4Yxz)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next news conference sometime this afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2:00 news conference—Jeremy spoke with Deborah (Bradley?) by his side. Begged for baby to be dropped off somewhere safe. The brothers are waiting to see their sister. Declined to take questions.

Again, Capt. Has no leads, not ruling out anything. 300 knocks and searches. 46 tips. No ransom note. Family is free to go where they would like. Family does not want to be at house.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Alleged sighting of Lisa with a middle aged white male and female at a Love’s gas station in St. Joseph, MO I-29 and US HWY 169. Driving older model SUV. Article came out around 5:15 p.m. Surveillance video has been turned over to LE. Police say it doesn’t seem to be a major lead.

Thursday October 6, 2011

**Jeremy and Debbie provided LE with a list of 9 names of people that could be possible suspects.

**Per Debbie regarding cell phones and possible other missing items:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~one of the cell phones did not work.. all three were on the counter and she was in the midst of reprogramming them/putting numbers into them

~phones were gone

~she did not notice if anything else was taken.. all she cares about is that the baby was gone.

~she grabbed the boys and went out into the yard and flagged down LE when they pulled into the yard

~she said nothing else appeared to be missing but she does not know

(thank you NBM)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

** police detectives are meeting early this morning to talk about where to search next.

**per Debbie, “Lisa is very sweet and will go to almost anybody.”

**per Jeremy, window was not tampered with, so perp (s) must have come in through unlocked front door.

**Lisa went to bed at 7:30 p.m. Debbie went to bed at 10:30 after checking on Lisa. 5 year old son slept with Debbie in parents room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Debbie and Jeremy have a heated discussion with LE before speeding off in police car to command center to find out about possible new lead. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-parents-have-heated-discussion-with-police-20111006,0,5671503.story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**the list of suspects provided by the parents is now up to 12.---suspects all cleared
Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a391r9l4 (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a391r9l4)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by BeanE file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Melissa/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif--thank you BeanE
Capt. Young: "There is no doubt they informed us that they no longer wish to cooperate with the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:05 PM

Capt. Young: "We have no plans to close the command center yet, but it will close at some point."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:04 PM

Capt. Young: "I don't have to illustrate how their lack of cooperation hurts the investigation."by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "I cannot get into the details of the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspect. If we had enough to charge anyone with, we'd probably be pursuing charges."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspects. From an investigative standpoint we've enjoyed their cooperation"

Capt. Young": The parents have intimate information as to what's been going on...our door is open and it doesn't help that they are no longer cooperating"

Capt. Young: "They've always been free and cooperative up until this point, but they've decided to stop cooperating"
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

Capt. Steve Young: Mother and father of baby Lisa Irwin have stopped cooperating with police
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1a39rwETg (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a39rwETg)

"This evening we will be shutting down the command post. We believe we have done all we can regarding geographic searches and will continue tracking leads as we get them or develop additional information," police Officer Darin Snapp said in a news release.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a3JybPqG (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a3JybPqG)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family statement: We saw the press conference at 7 PM, and we want you to know we have never stopped cooperating with police.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 9:11 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a3m5ocP3 (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a3m5ocP3)

Friday October 7, 2011
---------------------------------------------------------------
(thank you BeanE for gathering these)
#LisaIrwin's mom:We want to thank everybody who has helped us so far.
1 minute ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: we are not angry, we just want our daughter home, that's all we care about.
2 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: we appreciate everything the police dept. has done, we appreciate everything everybody has done.
2 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin mom: we don't know, which is why we need everybody to continue to look for her...because we want her home, we can't do this alone
21 seconds ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: "he's a good father and he's good to me and he loves her and everybody loves her, but no, there's no way." (about father)
38 seconds ago

#LisaIrwin's dad: hasn't taken polygraph but "if that's what it takes..."
3 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: "what do you say when someone tells you that and you know you didn't do anything."
4 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: volunteered to take polygraph, told failed. Says that's not possible.
4 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: We don't care what anybody thinks, we don't care what they think, our concern is to find Lisa, our Lisa.
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

#LisaIrwin's Mom: don't have hard feelings, not mad, this is what they (police) have to do.
5 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's Mom: police really nice yesterday, not like that the first time.
6 minutes ago

-------------------------------------------------------------
**Debbie failed LDT. Jeremy has offered, but LE said it’s not necessary.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Floor plan of Debbie and Jeremy’s home (thank you Carriebean)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19070&d=1317999122
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Melissa/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image003.jpg

**a neighbor in the area also had her dog come up missing the same night. (maybe related, maybe not)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://ap.onlineathens.com/pstories/20111007/896530303.shtml
**FBI cleared all the people that Jeremy and Debbie mentioned as possible suspects.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PER FOX NEWS REPORT AT 12:00 P.M.
***Call made from Irwin home at 2:30 a.m.—I can’t find anything else about this, so regard as rumor.

**Debbie failed the LDT “MISERABLY”

** Jeremy at work constructing a new Starbucks (company? All Current Electric)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Per the great grandfather (see the end of the following video at the 1:16 mark)

The GGFather then says "they are supposed to...with their lawyer offer some kind of statement to the press at a later time...(-00:19)

Then the reporter then says "...as you just heard, the couple has now hired a lawyer .....

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/1276...er-Cooperating (http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/12764007-7d2d-443f-8d1c-cd907f7fac1b/News/Police-Family-of-Missing-Baby-No-Longer-Cooperating)

Thank you to Hazel for finding this!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***ANONYMOUS TIP—LE searching Shawnee Kansas landfill.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Tip-Johnson-County-landfill-search-tied-to-Lisa-Irwin-case#ixzz1a7YeLYOn

**FBI: This is the second time they've searched the JOCO landfill. The first was Tuesday - hours after #LisaIrwin was reported missing.
10 minutes ago

**Searching landfill----possible connection to a dumpster fire at 4897 NE 37 st at 2:27 a.m. Tuesday, October 4. Dumpster less than ˝ mile from Irwin home. Trash from fire been examined twice. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-search-landfill-police-scour-landfill-in-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

#LisaIrwin update: FBI not saying what, if anything, found at landfill.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**searching using metal detectors behind the Irwin house.

** possible sighting in California
http://www.kmbc.com/r/29420106/detail.html

Thanks to BeanE:

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
#LisaIrwin prayer vigil beginning now. http://img.ly/9bGB
12 minutes ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
I also asked #LisaIrwin's aunt if she or family members were getting any sleep. She said, "Not a wink."
38 minutes ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Walking around P&L District with #LisaIrwin's aunt as she passes out fliers with Lisa's picture.
1 hour ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Talked briefly off camera with #LisaIrwin's aunt last night. Asked how her brother (Lisa's dad) was holding up. "He's a wreck."
4 hours ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
About to head out to 6pm missing person flyer hanging & 9pm prayer vigil for #LisaIrwin. Family plans to attend both.
4 hours ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
#LisaIrwin RT @itsvann @CliffJudy Prayer vigil location has changed to Penguin Park off of Vivion Rd @ 9pm
5 hours ago

LindsayShively Lindsay Shively
Just watched a 'nat'l media crew' tape a missing poster to a tree, shoot it then take it down. Not ok. Not journalism.
9 hours ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Family statement denied what police are saying, brought focus back to #LisaIrwin, and even thanked PD. Another statement planned tomorrow.
20 hours ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
What does latest in #LisaIrwin case mean? PD strategy: pressure parents. At very least, KCPD thinks parents not as forthcoming as possible.
20 hours ago

Cliff Judy
@CliffJudy Kansas City
Reporter for KMBC 9 in Kansas City.
http://twitter.com/#!/CliffJudy (http://twitter.com/#%21/CliffJudy)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday October 8, 2011

Re-cap—everyone cleared except for Debbie

http://articles.boston.com/2011-10-07/news/30255015_1_fbi-agents-kansas-city-police-landfill/2

**Possible new lead. Teenage neighbor being questioned. Also, DNA taken from teen. Neighbor was home the day Lisa disappeared and also knew the code to get into the garage.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-teen-questioned-police-california-tip/story?id=14695496
--------------------------------------------

Tweets (thank you BeanE)

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
#LisaIrwin's family says parents unavailable right now, but still hoping to talk today. Again, stay tuned.
32 minutes ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Was supposed to do 1-on-1 interview with #LisaIrwin's parents at 11:00 (scheduled talks with all stations). Family's not here. Stay tuned.
34 minutes ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Got call from #LisaIrwin's family this morning. Upset media still reporting no cooperation with PD. Says they talked to feds, PD 2x yest
57 minutes ago

Cliff Judy
@CliffJudy Kansas City
Reporter for KMBC 9 in Kansas City
http://twitter.com/#!/CliffJudy (http://twitter.com/#%21/CliffJudy)

**Parents agree to meet with police today

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin had agreed to conduct a 10 a.m. interview Saturday with KCTV5 about the disappearance of their daughter, Lisa Irwin.
The interview was abruptly canceled because the parents had agreed to meet with detectives to talk about the disappearance of baby Lisa, a family spokesman told KCTV5.
This comes after police on Thursday had said Irwin and Bradley were no longer cooperating with detectives. The parents have denied this.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing-babys-parents

**Parents trying to set up trust fund to encourage more tips.

Mike LeRette — a cousin of the baby's mother, Deborah Bradley, and a spokesman for the family — said lawyers are now working with the family to set up a trust fund that would accept donations for a reward fund.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/08/3194711/missing-girls-family-to-work-on.html#ixzz1aDYVW4N6 (http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/08/3194711/missing-girls-family-to-work-on.html#ixzz1aDYVW4N6)

Kansas City police confirm they have talked with Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley by phone today.
by Karen Yancey 1:21 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1aDSWbY9n (http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aDSWbY9n)

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
CSI crew is back at the #LisaIrwin home with metal detectors. http://img.ly/9dL6
2 minutes ago

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
CSI crew now scanning the front yard at #LisaIrwin house. Offc says Capt. Young will be here shortly to explain.
1 minute ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
Detectives from @kcpolice at this home in #LisaIrwin neighborhood for the second time.

KCTV5_6AM Alex Spearman
@kcpolice say parents of #LisaIrwin are sitting down with investigators right now.
2 minutes ago

NimaKCTV5 (http://yfrog.com/user/NimaKCTV5/profile) 2 hours 14 mins ago Twitter (http://twitter.com/)
Detectives from @kcpolice (http://yfrog.com/user/kcpolice/profile) at this home in #LisaIrwin (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23LisaIrwin) neighborhood for the second time. Updates on #KCTV5 (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23KCTV5) News at 6 & 10 yfrog.com/nv3btaj (http://yfrog.com/nv3btaj)--

**the above is the teen neighbor’s house.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-brad...,1316565.story (Reporter David Dunn)

Debbie Netz Bradley IS still married to her first husband.

myKCTV5 Amy Anderson
The lines of communication are open once again...between KCMO police and Lisa Irwin's parents. Detectives are with them now. #LisaIrwin
48 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
#LisaIrwin parents meeting once again w/ #KansasCity PD detectives as we speak. #missingbaby
1 minute ago

Missing Baby's Extended Family Discusses Mom's Past

Video report

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-brad...,1316565.story (http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bradleys-family-talks-about-past-20111008,0,1316565.story)

kantoo
10-08-2011, 09:59 PM

my lab wouldn't bark, but might lick you to death!

Marah
no barking dogs = person came in through the garage?

curiositycat
I am a dog person, I have three dogs, and I have had dogs all my life, they get protective of a family, and they bark when someone comes around whose scent they don't know. Heck, my dogs bark when one of us comes home.

To that, I am going to have to say; BS. The fact that both of them seemed to agree on the dog not barking bothers me, it's like they have their story down pat.

epiphany
bbm

Did the dog bark then?

Nope.

twall
LOL@t dog, that that was an actual person!! Im so dumb! LOL

Dog the Bounty Hunter? :floorlaugh:

Jacie Estes
Maybe a health professional will weigh in, then. I have always heard and read that it takes at least a year (and sometimes longer) to recover from childbirth. I did a quick google search and see it mentioned in many places (like here (http://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/second-pregnancy.aspx)), but don't have a scientific/medical link for you.

In my own case, high blood pressure persisted for a very long time after birth - over a year. I realized today as I contemplated Lisa's mom that I probably would have had a stroke if my child vanished at 10 months.

I'm still taking BP meds more than 10 years later. With the pregnancy I was 105lbs and went down to 89lbs after but had raging BP. One time the top number was 215. Hard to say what any one person will go through.

Dr.Fessel
It's an exclusive.....
Hope he made lots of bones:rocker:

deelytful1

=X

norest4thewicked
Just great! They have a black labrador who is in the back yard. So far, the mother had a baby monitor in the baby's room, she didn't hear anything. Black lab in the back yard, she didn't hear anything. Someone came into the home and turned all the lights on, she doesn't know a thing.............really?

Yep...and 11 hours was too much for these parents to be interrogated???? Not anyway...not no how...

stg
10-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Doesn't the phone have to have GPS to narrow down the location that much?

I believe cell phone tower triangulation has to be accurate within 100 ft. (meaning it's not able to pinpoint location as well as GPS). Do they have neighbors within 100 ft.?

branwynbreeze
I'm sorry but 11 hours while my child was missing would most certainly NOT fly by. Not saying that's not where the mother should've been but I don't think that time flew by for her. :twocents:

I agree with above, I also think I may have lawyered up after X amount of hours (depends on how it was going) esp if they were treating me more as a perp than a victim. I'd want to be with those closest to me for support and hope.

I have a difficult time believing parents had anything to do with it. I don't want to believe it anyway. Never say never, but child looked very well cared for and happy. I imagine LE spoke to other children in household, extended family and neighbors as what sort of family they were.

Trying to follow thread, it just keeps going and going...

Jacie Estes

Ours would prolly open the door for them. :D

deelytful1
10-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Anything I should be watching now? interviews? Coverage???

lonetraveler
..possibly the next door neighbours dog-------she said ( in an earlier video) she always lets him out between 10:30 and 1 when they go to bed.

..the german shepherd is out all night----------never barked.

..they showed a reporter walking past the dog----barking non stop at her.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb474/lauriejcampbell/dognextdoortolisa-1.jpg

Yep, a German Shepherd next door and their very own Black Lab in their own backyard and no barking, nothing, nada, nilch...........no. All righty then.

BeanE
Why was LE saying to her from Day 1 that she had killed Lisa? Before she even took the poly? Why weren't they saying she sold her? Or let someone take her? Or gave her away? Why right to having killed her? From day 1.

The dog didn't bark. No sound on the baby monitor. But a window bent and popped out. And possibly something woke up the little boy and he went and got into bed with mom?

My head hurts.

curiositycat

I am sure you are telling the truth, but my son has a lab and he goes nuts to this day when I go over to my son's house.

Like I said, I believe you...truly, but it's not my experience.

:innocent:

tlcya
10-08-2011, 10:02 PM

can't discuss

I cant consider the 2:30 phone activity confirmed til I hear the question posed to Capt young and his complete answer.

I could take his cant discuss answer in several ways:

I can't discuss the cel phones or any activity thereon

I can't discuss any aspect of this ongoing investigation

I can't discuss the 2:30 am cel phone call

I sure hope they have this interview available online later. Sounds like a good one, wish I could be watching it.

lonetraveler
10-08-2011, 10:02 PM

Unfortunately, you have just missed Judge Jeanine on Fox with a one on one interview with the parents. Very interesting.

Dr.Fessel
10-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Did the dog bark when their car was broken into?

Jacie Estes
Hope he made lots of bones:rocker:

ruh roh

MyBelle
An anonymous law enforcement source....has to be true, right? :) If that's the case, why is the official police spokesman still refusing to acknowledge it?

Because it isn't something the official police spokesman wants to acknowledge. Hence, the use of the unnamed source. The media don't quote unnamed sources if they don't find the source credible.

JMO

davehead21
10-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Jeremy Hubbard>>>> hubba-hubba! I work the overnight shift and have for 30+ years. ABC's overnight newscast is the BEST!!

Haha-- I agree, he's very cute!! But I think he looked A LOT better before he lost weight.

On topic-- So they have a dog. On Tuesday morning, a local news station had their helicopter flying over the house and said there was a dog in their back yard but I just figured they were looking at the wrong house since a dog wasn't mentioned after that. The dog sleeps outside. Yet the dog didn't bark. :waitasec:

Dr.Fessel
Did the dog bark when dad came home? If so why did dad have to wake her up?

sorrell skye
The mom asked after polygraph..."HOW DID I DO????" I would think she knew how she did.

Are you kidding me?

She asked "How did I do?"

Oh dear.

twall
10-08-2011, 10:05 PM
no barking dogs = person came in through the garage?

The garage is a basement garage in the back of the house where the dog slept so I don't think that would be the case.

Anyone remember the Sabrina Aisenberg case? 5 mo. old taken from her crib at night. Mom left the overhead garage door open on the attached garage which was the alleged point of entry and their indoor dog didn't bark! Poor Sabrina has never been found and no one held accountable for her disappearance. I hope this doesn't turn out like her case.

I am trying to keep an open mind but I am starting to lean towards mom being responsible. MOO

ela_ss teacher
I understand it all sounds hinky but WHY would they say things like "the dog barks" and "the baby monitor was on and I heard nothing" when they KNOW they are making themselves (herself) look guilty??? Very strange....

That's true. It's strange, to say the least. I went into this believing these parents were totally innocent, and I still don't know if they're NOT innocent.. but as time goes on, their story sounds more and more convoluted. I feel so badly for them if they are totally innocent of any wrongdoing. It's bad enough to live the nightmare of having a missing child, but it's worse to have to answer questions that allude to your having something to do with said crime...

EllaMae

JMO

It took me a year with my first and third children. Everyone is different.

LadyPirate
oooohhhh... coming up... crucial clues from the dog!!! I'm sure he's not biased! :floorlaugh:

DairyGirl
I'm sorry but I have 4 Chihuahuas and they bark if a leaf blows in the yard. It's amazing. They can sense if someone is even thinking of coming over. They will start barking and 15 minutes later someone is at the door.
And how would an intruder know that the dog wouldn't bark?

curiousc
10-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Why was LE saying to her from Day 1 that she had killed Lisa? Before she even took the poly? Why weren't they saying she sold her? Or let someone take her? Or gave her away? Why right to having killed her? From day 1.

The dog didn't bark. No sound on the baby monitor. But a window bent and popped out. And possibly something woke up the little boy and he went and got into bed with mom?

My head hurts.

Don't forget, all the lights were on in the house.

Oh, and they gave a list to LE....people who divorced and people who were cheating.

UGH! Give me a break.

Nefriahaia
Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind

http://i53.tinypic.com/e0q2w7.gif

lonetraveler
I surely hope that we get to hear from the neighbors on if the dogs barked or not. I do know that my dogs bark at anything out of the ordinary.

BeanE
10-08-2011, 10:07 PM
CliffJudy Cliff Judy

Lisa's aunt told me she & friends going to KS Speedway tom to pass out fliers & sell shirts. If you see group wearing yellow, that's them

9 minutes ago

* cough *

BeanE
10-08-2011, 10:08 PM
CliffJudy Cliff Judy
#LisaIrwin updates may slow in coming days. Capt. Young told me media updates now likely to come only when there's legit development in case
22 minutes ago

jacy
I keep imagining her hearing him pull up and rushing to get in bed to pretend she was asleep.

Oh, good, it's not just me.

twall
I cant consider the 2:30 phone activity confirmed til I hear the question posed to Capt young and his complete answer.

I could take his cant discuss answer in several ways:

I can't discuss the cel phones or any activity thereon

I can't discuss any aspect of this ongoing investigation

I can't discuss the 2:30 am cel phone call

I sure hope they have this interview available online later. Sounds like a good one, wish I could be watching it.

oh, sorry, I thought it came from him, I did not watch JJ, did she say this? I am going to watch the next airing of the show, hubby will be zonked out by then!
Sorry for any confusion.

liz b.
Jeremy's car was broken into a month ago ? wonder if anything was taken ?

curiositycat
We live out in the country, and we lived in the country in Colorado. The man on the property next to ours would come over to the fence line and give our dogs bones all the time. He once told my husband, making friends with our dogs was cheaper for him then getting an alarm system. That was so true, because he gave the dogs biscuits they became loyal to him, when someone drove up on his property they barked just like they did when someone came up on ours.

curiousc
CliffJudy Cliff Judy

Lisa's aunt told me she & friends going to KS Speedway tom to pass out fliers & sell shirts. If you see group wearing yellow, that's them

9 minutes ago

* cough *

It might be tomorrow, but it might be the day after.

Mojen

KMBC has a 9:00 newscast on it's UHF channel KCWE.

Talking with an FBI guy, who is not Jeff Lanza.

Not really anything new. You're good. :)

josh816
Because it isn't something the official police spokesman doesn't want to acknowledge. Hence, the use of the unnamed source. The media don't quote unnamed sources if they don't find the source credible.

JMO

In this case, especially, I think the media is trying to be the first to get any information, and not necessarily validating any of the information first. Look back a couple of days, and some of the information presented as fact wasn't necessarily true. Not saying she didn't fail, but the police lie during interrogations all the time. And "anonymous police sources" have been known to release "facts" that later turn out to be misleading or even outright lies.

Dr.Fessel
10-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Isn't there an old Chinese proverb about a dog barking all the time?

mrye4709
10-08-2011, 10:09 PM

I'm pretty sure she said the dog would bark if it didn't know someone, possibly someone who was known? I'm still not convinced the parents are guilty.

The screen: was said that when he went into computer room to turn out light the window was open, screen was pushed out, but not completly and no one could have got thru the window like it was. I'm not 100% sure i got all this right, so feel free to correct me. :crazy:

curiositycat
10-08-2011, 10:10 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/e0q2w7.gif
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

curiousc
Jeremy's car was broken into a month ago ? wonder if anything was taken ?

I honestly don't think it has anything to do with Baby Lisa going missing. Someone stole from my van two times in a three week period. But I can assure you, all three of my children are still here.

3doglady
I am a dog person, I have three dogs, and I have had dogs all my life, they get protective of a family, and they bark when someone comes around whose scent they don't know. Heck, my dogs bark when one of us comes home.

To that, I am going to have to say; BS. The fact that both of them seemed to agree on the dog not barking bothers me, it's like they have their story down pat.

Depends on the dog. I also have 3. One barks at everything, the other two only bark at other dogs. If a stranger comes to my house two act like the visitor is a long lost friend. I have to hold the other one back, she acts like she will attack. The dog was in the back. The open window was in the front. Where was the unlocked door?

davehead21
10-08-2011, 10:11 PM
CliffJudy Cliff Judy

9 minutes ago

* cough *

Is this the same aunt that was hanging out at the Power and Light District last night?! Wowzers. :sick:

stg
10-08-2011, 10:11 PM
I'm pretty sure she said the dog would bark if it didn't know someone, possibly someone who was known? I'm still not convinced the parents are guilty.

The screen: was said that when he went into computer room to turn out light the window was open, screen was pushed out, but not completly and no one could have got thru the window like it was. I'm not 100% sure i got all this right, so feel free to correct me. :crazy:

I think he said the screen was pushed in.

Shelby1
10-08-2011, 10:12 PM
My 2 year old Lab doesn't bark at people, either. She'll jump with happiness and kiss the heck out of you, though.

She's definitely a people person....not a watch dog lol.

MyBelle
10-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Mom: Dog out back would bark if she heard a noise but didn't bark at all.

Ok, quick review:
1. baby monitor was on, Mom didn't hear a sound

2. dog always barks at noise but didn't bark at all.

Same lie of omission, imo. Neither the dog nor monitor alerted because there was nothing to alert to. What's next? Perhaps a silent singing canary?

JMO

curiousc
Depends on the dog. I also have 3. One barks at everything, the other two only bark at other dogs. If a stranger comes to my house two act like the visitor is a long lost friend. I have to hold the other one back, she acts like she will attack. The dog was in the back. The open window was in the front. Where was the open door?

I have two dogs and two parrots. It sounds like a zoo in our house during the day if someone comes near the property as the parrots are squawking and the dogs are barking.

However, our dogs are very silent sleepers at night. We had someone come up to our patio door and smash it in one night and neither dog did a thing.

Wendy101
I think mom did something to the baby.

I don't think Dad is involved... I think mom rules the roost .....

I think Dad is in the same situation as Kaine Horman was with his wife... it will take Dad a bit to realize what is REALLY going on.... IMO

ela_ss teacher

the "expert", I'm sorry, I don't know who the guy was, questioned the fact that the screen was bent because it was apparently placed back into the window after having been removed. He stated that it would be unusual for an intruder to put a screen back after taking it off. And my thought, with a baby in their arms no less. I hope this case breaks soon. It isn't making any sense.

wfgodot
My dog only barks when there's absolutely no hint of a threat in the house or yard.

tlcya
10-08-2011, 10:14 PM
I'm sorry but I have 4 Chihuahuas and they bark if a leaf blows in the yard. It's amazing. They can sense if someone is even thinking of coming over. They will start barking and 15 minutes later someone is at the door.

If the intruder was not a stranger and had been in the home prior or was familiar at all with the family dog, either through visits to the home or being a regular person on the block or in the neighborhood.

Jacie Estes

:floorlaugh: Visiting my Dad in Oklahoma and his neighbors had chihuahuas. One got through the fence into Dad's yard and ran at me, it chomped down on my ankle. Luckily I had UGG boots on. My Dad nearly fell down laughing.

liz b.
I honestly don't think it has anything to do with Baby Lisa going missing. Someone stole from my van two times in a three week period. But I can assure you, all three of my children are still here.

Who knows what's connected ? IMO anything out of the ordinary is interesting. Anything at all...MOO

JeannieC
10-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Who talked to the dog?

The stray cat! :floorlaugh:

curiousc
10-08-2011, 10:16 PM
If the intruder was not a stranger and had been in the home prior or was familiar at all with the family dog, either through visits to the home or being a regular person on the block or in the neighborhood.

It depends really. Our dogs bark at our downstairs neighbors til this day. They bark at employees who come by here often. They even bark at me or my hubby when we arrive home at times.

fraudqueen
10-08-2011, 10:17 PM
The screen: was said that when he went into computer room to turn out light the window was open, screen was pushed out, but not completly and no one could have got thru the window like it was. I'm not 100% sure i got all this right, so feel free to correct me. :crazy:[/QUOTE]

He said the screen was pushed part way in (as if pushed from the outside in).

curiositycat
10-08-2011, 10:17 PM
There is one thought I had, when Jeremy said his car had been broken into a month or so ago, could he have a jealous, vengeful ex girlfriend?

Do we know how long mom and dad lived together before her pregnancy? I know it's none of our business but like that man who was on Judge Jeanine last said, "these things might give us a clue." (Regarding knowing more of their lives prior to baby Lisa being born.)

Donjeta
10-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Don't forget, all the lights were on in the house.

Oh, and they gave a list to LE....people who divorced and people who were cheating.

UGH! Give me a break.

It starts to make sense to me now that we heard the dogs didn't bark. Cheaters are good at sneaking around.

curiousc
Who knows what's connected ? IMO anything out of the ordinary is interesting. Anything at all...MOO

I know :) Just saying that so many fingers are pointing....cheating spouses, people going through divorce, perhaps this teen that was over that day. Now we here that the dad's car was broken into a month ago.

Perhaps they are innocent as can be and each detail does help. I don't know. This whole sad case seems a bit off.

SuziQ

can't discuss

I don't see that as a confirmation though. Just that he won't discuss the phones. A minute prior he downplayed that anything of importance was discovered on any of the phones.

~n/t~
10-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Thanks for all the updates. Too bad she didn't ask them about the alleged report that the teen had the code to their garage. Also, who was in the house prior to the "abduction". Relatives, friends, acquaintances?

tlcya
10-08-2011, 10:19 PM
oh, sorry, I thought it came from him, I did not watch JJ, did she say this? I am going to watch the next airing of the show, hubby will be zonked out by then!
Sorry for any confusion.

No apologies needed

I dont know either (family movie night here and a sleepover with DD's friends to boot) I too am really hoping to catch the interview later.

Just trying to be ultra careful because there have been some misinterpretations caused by bad reporting, bad wording, etc. So I have been trying very hard to keep from considering things til I have seen the actual quote in print or hear it from the horse's mouth. :)

Pearl*
10-08-2011, 10:20 PM
I do not believe that the dog wouldn't have barked. Maybe it wouldn't have attacked, but I think even a docile lab would bark to alert about an intruder in the middle of the night. I think it would be likely for the dog to bark even if it knew the intruder, if surprised in the middle of the night. JMO, being a dog person....

chieftess
10-08-2011, 10:21 PM
It might be tomorrow, but it might be the day after.
If the day after is for selling shirts & passing out fliers, the speedway will be empty on Monday.
There was a race today, and one tomorrow. As soon as the race ends, everyone packs up and leaves.

fraudqueen
IMO if the dog stayed in the back yard like they said, it explains why they entered from the front of the house.
However all dogs have super hearing and being how quiet things would be at that hour....I just don't know. My mind is just swirling in all directions. Lights, locks, baby monitor, dog, cell phones...oh my!!

BeanE
Ok, quick review:

Same lie of omission, imo. Neither the dog nor monitor alerted because there was nothing to alert to. What's next? Perhaps a silent singing canary?

JMO

3. All doors closed. Light on in every room so kidnapper had to open the door to each room to turn on a light. Nobody heard all the doors open. Did he close each door too? If so, nobody heard that either. And the door opening and light going on in the kids' room and in mom's room didn't wake up the 8 yr old or the mom. Might have awakened the 6 yr old and so he went into mom's bed? But he didn't wake up mom and say hey mom, there's a guy carrying the baby and 3 cell phones going around opening the door to each room and turning a light on.

4. I'm losin' it.

Kimster
10-08-2011, 10:22 PM
So help me out with the dog because I've been wondering for days now if they had one or not.

The dog was outside, right? And if a dog is outside a lot and familiar with certain people in the neighborhood, it won't bark at them. Am I correct?

My neighbor has a big black lab and even though I rarely talk to the dog, it knows me and won't bark when I'm next to it's fence.

Jacie Estes
I do not believe that the dog wouldn't have barked. Maybe it wouldn't have attacked, but I think even a docile lab would bark to alert about an intruder in the middle of the night. I think it would be likely for the dog to bark even if it knew the intruder, if surprised in the middle of the night. JMO, being a dog person....

Some dogs can be bribed with biscuits, ours can. :)

dovebar
I like to think the best of people until proven wrong, so I'll just say that if I lived in a "working class" neighborhood and was getting by on one income so I could raise my kids myself and my husband was working nights, I'd probably need money to hire a lawyer. I'd make a media deal in a heartbeat if I thought it would not harm the case and would provide my family with help we needed.

Also, it's unlikely that most of us would not have things in our past that might make it to be considered "checkered" if our child went missing. It's the way things look after the fact. Little gambling problem that makes bills late? Many people have that. A DUI? Many people have that. Troubled former marriage, ditto. Only when the child goes missing do these look "suspicious." It's a false form of reasoning, like the conclusions we draw on meeting someone where we've already heard something about them that was negative - whether or not what we heard was true or in context or whatever.

I feel for this family and hope they had nothing to do with it - and I haven't seen any evidence yet to suggest they did.

mentalsolstice
10-08-2011, 10:23 PM
:floorlaugh: Visiting my Dad in Oklahoma and his neighbors had chihuahuas. One got through the fence into Dad's yard and ran at me, it chomped down on my ankle. Luckily I had UGG boots on. My Dad nearly fell down laughing.

Yup, I have a killer pug and a yellow lab that's afraid of thunder and her own shadow. Go figure. BTW, sometimes my yellow lab's guard dog instinct will come out, but it's hard to predict when. OTOH, the pug is always primed and ready.

MyBelle
It took me a year with my first and third children. Everyone is different.

I agree. All three of mine were different. It's useless to speculate about the mother's health ten months after a birth.

JMO

twall
I don't see that as a confirmation though. Just that he won't discuss the phones. A minute prior he downplayed that anything of importance was discovered on any of the phones.

Sorry I misunderstood the comment. I thought he was confirming there was a call but could not expand on any of the details, duration, who it was to, etc.
Sorry for the confusion, my bad.

~n/t~
10-08-2011, 10:24 PM

What if the "kidnapper" wasn't a stranger?

SuziQ

Brianna Dennison's roomate had a yappy chihuahua that was so bad they all complained about it. It never made a sound even though Brianna was abducted on the other side of a bedroom door.

tlcya
It depends really. Our dogs bark at our downstairs neighbors til this day. They bark at employees who come by here often. They even bark at me or my hubby when we arrive home at times.

BBM

totally agree. being animal lovers we have had a number of dogs through the years. Some only barked at strangers some bark when the wind blows and some bark constantly. Our current one barks at anyone that comes onto the property, even us, no matter what.

mrye4709
Where is rolla mo from kc? I just got an amber alert for there.

gelfie68
So... another case where the dog didn't bark when a stranger may have entered the house? The dog wouldn't hear someone taking out a screen or even opening the door? :waitasec:

Yeah, I agree, my dogs bark if a squirrel farts in a tree 3 streets over. They are fairly over protectors:crazy:.

shorty42404
Has LE spoken with the kids? I wonder if one of them heard something, got up and turned on the lights? Mine do that just about every night.

Pacific2011
10-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Until now, I didn't know the Irwins had a dog! Don't you think the dog would have been on high alert to any goings-on in the house -- because of the new kitten, who was inside with the people and not confined to the yard as the dog was?? I would think the dog would have barked at any intruder or commotion that night. . . .being more attuned than usual to the situation in the house. JMO.

Also -- how do we know all the lights were on? Jeremy said they were, so LE just believed him? Did any neighbors notice?

Any more word about a "party" that night?

Shelby1

I would've said the same thing until my lab adopted us. I swear on my life, she would love Casey Anthony and Jeffery Dahmer.

Guardian_Angel

I have a 13 pound ShihTzu who is exactly the same way.

If this was an intruder who tried to break into the window, it didn't work, lets try the front door, turn on the lights because I can't see what I'm doing, the dog is in the back, however its in the middle of the night, its quiet, any dog would hear something. IMO

Also, sorry if this was mentioned, isn't 4am an odd time to return from the nightshift? Isn't nightshift normally 11pm-7am?

sorrell skye
10-08-2011, 10:27 PM
They have a dog? And it barks if anything is out of order.

And the baby monitor was on, and Deb always hear if the baby cries. All doors are always closed at night.

So let's see - the dog didn't bark (even though someone was reportedly breaking into the house & kidnapping the baby), and DB heard nothing on the baby monitor (but she usually does, that is, if the baby cries, but in this case the baby didn't cry, even though she was supposedly being kidnapped out of her crib in the middle of the night by a stranger).

Can we add these things to the list of "firsts"? The list grows ever longer.

Pearl*
Originally Posted by MyBelle
Ok, quick review:

JMO

3. All doors closed. Light on in every room so kidnapper had to open the door to each room to turn on a light. Nobody heard all the doors open. Did he close each door too? If so, nobody heard that either. And the door opening and light going on in the kids' room and in mom's room didn't wake up the 8 yr old or the mom. Might have awakened the 6 yr old and so he went into mom's bed? But he didn't wake up mom and say hey mom, there's a guy carrying the baby and 3 cell phones going around opening the door to each room and turning a light on.

4. I'm losin' it.

Nope. I don't think you're losing it, Beane. The story doesn't work. I keep trying to make it work, but it doesn't. Leaves me shaking my head....

Where is she? [Ugh!]

Jacie Estes

South down I-71 at least 3 hours[could be longer pr shorter, been awhile since I drove to that area]

marycarney
10-08-2011, 10:28 PM
My daughter works for an aviation company, and her shift ends at 3:30am

BeanE
What if the "kidnapper" wasn't a stranger?

Exactly what I'm thinking. In a backwards kinda way.

cj1132
In regards to the dog barking, one of my dogs knows every person that belongs in the neighborhood. If a neighbor has company, he will bark. As long as it's people that belong there, not a peep.

ToriV
:floorlaugh:My dog only barks when there's absolutely no hint of a threat in the house or yard.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
Momma picks up neighbours' cat thinking it's a stray...........
Neighbour sees kit-napping and seeks revenge ........
Neighbour sneaks in, turns on all lights trying to find the baby....

Nope not working for me, off to plot plan B

MyBelle
10-08-2011, 10:29 PM
In this case, especially, I think the media is trying to be the first to get any information, and not necessarily validating any of the information first. Look back a couple of days, and some of the information presented as fact wasn't necessarily true. Not saying she didn't fail, but the police lie during interrogations all the time. And "anonymous police sources" have been known to release "facts" that later turn out to be misleading or even outright lies.

So far, I haven't seen any "facts" released by unnamed sources that have proved to be lies. The media has to continue working with LE and they aren't going to do anything to upset LE.

I agree that LE do lie but I doubt they lied to the Mom if they accused her of being involved days before giving her a poly.

JMO

KaylynnCouture
10-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Has LE spoken with the kids? I wonder if one of them heard something, got up and turned on the lights? Mine do that just about every night.

In one of the very early press conferences, I remember LE stating that they had spoke with Lisa's brothers, and parents.

mentalsolstice
10-08-2011, 10:30 PM

Not our lab. :floorlaugh:

Tuffy
I thought the reporter said that at 10pm they'd be looking into Jeremy's past, implying that his past is also "checkered." I particularly remember that comment because at the time I heard it, I thought, "Of course, they're stretching out the information they have, to get people to watch again at 10 pm in order to stay on top of the story."

JMO.

Ok, I listened again.

He says they will talk about what they learned from Jeremy's ex later on at 10, then he says that right now they know about Debbie Bradley's somewhat checkered past in terms of at least her family life and her husband.

Pearl*
I would've said the same thing until my lab adopted us. I swear on my life, she would love Casey Anthony and Jeffery Dahmer.

I hear you. I've had one I'd say that about too. But I'm not so sure about being surprised in the middle of the night. That's the variable that keeps stopping me. What do you think? Still no bark?

Wishbone

Retired NYPD DET on the show said its suspicious that dog didn’t bark due to window screen pushed in and the commotion that would have made

wfgodot

Rolla's about three and a half hours southeast of K.C. 220 miles via interstate.

LadyPirate

We have a terrier mix we got from the shelter. We had the dog for over 2 years before she barked the lst time, and then it was because my brother's dog was barking. We've had her for almost 7 years now and she still doesn't bark often. We did adopt another dog from the shelter and she barks enough for both of them, so there's no problem with being alerted when the neighbor across the street sneezes.

I am, as a rule, a fairly light sleeper. However, there have been times when my hubby has come home from work in the middle of the night and I had no idea anybody was around. Even the dog didn't bark until he was over halfway down the hall. I didn't hear the truck, the door, nothing.

I too have thought several times that the mother ran and jumped in the bed when the dad came home.

I have another theory wandering around in my head. HER son was in the bed with her. Possibly he had a bad dream or whatever. He's a kid. That happens. However, I wonder if perhaps TWO children were supposed to disappear that night and Dad came home earlier than expected? I know that's out there, but hubs told me the other day that I think of things he would never ever think of.

Just sharing my thoughts.

RJA00
these cases lately, I am so glad i have a dog that sounds like he will take a bite out of you if he dont know you. (but, once you been here you could come back and rob me blind and he would do nothing)

its funny I can drive up and the dogs will be snoring way and not even move if somebody strange drives up they are up and barking and trying to go through the window

Celeste
10-08-2011, 10:31 PM
I have a 13 pound ShihTzu who is exactly the same way.

If this was an intruder who tried to break into the window, it didn't work, lets try the front door, turn on the lights because I can't see what I'm doing, the dog is in the back, however its in the middle of the night, its quiet, any dog would hear something. IMO

Also, sorry if this was mentioned, isn't 4am an odd time to return from the nightshift? Isn't nightshift normally 11pm-7am?

My husband worked a 7 pm to 3:30 am shift for 3 years, so no, it doesn't seem strange to me.

mrye4709
10-08-2011, 10:31 PM
South down I-71 at least 3 hours[could be longer, been awhile since I drove to that area]

2 yr old blue eyed lt brown hair, 3ft 30 lbs. Strange sounds like a little older Lisa

I so wrote blond, that wasn't right.

twall
10-08-2011, 10:32 PM

It is SE of KC. Google map says it is approx. 220 miles./4 hr. drive.
Rolla is where Rowan Ford was abducted, raped and murdered a few years ago but it turned out to be the step-dad and his friend that were responsible.

Do you have a link to the AA info?

Renea
I predicted earlier this would be solved by Sunday... after tonight's interview on CNN I am sure of it... Please, justice... don't let me down! I can tell LE knows what " the deal " is....

ela_ss teacher

4. I'm losin' it.

Mom was specifically asked whether the door was closed on the room she was in. She stated, and I know I remember this, yes- they closed the door to all the rooms at night. I know for a fact she said that specifically.

Again, I'm trying to put myself in her position. If I was sound asleep I may not notice if someone quietly came in and turned all the lights on. Also, if I had an outside dog, which I have many times, and he/she barked in the night- I wouldn't think anything of it bc they bark at things all the time. When they would bark non stop in the night, I'd get curious/worried and get up to investigate. Sooo, the sounds of the night may have been normal "white noise" to her and not have aroused any suspicion.

That said, I have two dogs- a yorkie and a shih tzu/maltese and they are barking as I type at what I'm sure is a deer or two behind the privacy fence out back. They sleep in my room and when they bark in the night, it wakes me but I wouldn't suspect anything was going on.

Idk, I want to believe the parents. But gosh..

HatesSociopaths
10-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Perhaps LE could re-enact the event to expose all these gaping holes in her story, as she watches the dog bark, etc. Then right there use the best confession getter on the FBI team they have and get the confession.