PDA

View Full Version : Who will be arrested and when?

Cazzie
10-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Speculation thread for opinions and info on any arrest(s) to be expected...

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21...ide-house.html (http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/3221138/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-house.html) (link to story about HRD dog hit at Irwin home)

reference thread: HRD dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

reference thread: Human Remains (*cadaver) Detection (HRD) dog questions and answers **NO DISCUSSION**

It seems obvious that DB will be arrested soon, and that JI may make a deal for his testimony so he may not ever be arrested...JMO...JOOMO (just one of)...

I'm just wondering if LE will wait a bit longer for lab results (such as DNA) and other results (xrays, etc.) from the search warrant to be completed and analyzed.

It's also possible than an accomplice(s) will come to light from the investigation, so they may be arrested too (unless they make a deal).

Trubie
10-21-2011, 06:23 PM
Thanks for posting this Cazzie.

I agree 100% with you. I believe DB will be arrested fairly quickly but I do think there will be an arrangement where she will turn herself in. JI I believe will be arrested as an accessory.

JMHO.

But still I hold out hope for Baby Lisa's safe return.. although I believe it is in vain.

stilettos
10-21-2011, 06:26 PM
Momma goin to tha pen...Dad not far behind and maybe bro too.

Cazzie
10-21-2011, 06:29 PM
Momma goin to tha pen...Dad not far behind and maybe bro too.
And I wonder how many other family members (especially them), neighbors, and friends might know something but kept silent. <shudder> Of course, we really don't know yet if any of them "co-operated with LE"...maybe we'll find out at the trial(s).

mysticrose
10-21-2011, 06:29 PM
Mom is going to be arrested, ya know she has been screaming it from the get go. I still truly believe dad knows nothing.
I just think dad is PW and DB is the one wearing the pant's......

katydid23
10-21-2011, 06:30 PM
I don't think anyone will unless they find the baby.

wfgodot
10-21-2011, 06:30 PM
Only one person has said she's expecting arrest.

21merc7
10-21-2011, 06:32 PM
No one will be arrested soon. Tests have to be done of the items seized. If anything comes from the test results, there will be arrest(s).

BetteDavisEyes
10-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Joe Tacopina said that he didn't think there would be an arrest (of Deborah and/or Jeremy), but he also wondered why a search warrant was necessary :rolleyes:

Trubie
10-21-2011, 06:33 PM
I believe LE has alot more than we think they do. JMHO. They aren't required to disclose any results of the investigation the media, parents or their attorney anything.

HatesSociopaths
10-21-2011, 06:34 PM
When does the grand jury meet?

Cazzie
That is too discouraging a thought for me. I'm convinced that there is most likely enough physical evidence for an arrest(s) and that LE is working hard for a slam-dunk case...even the DP. Is Missouri a DP state?

I wonder if DB and JI have passports, and if LE has confiscated them? Would that have to be made public? I'm thinking that maybe LE and the defense attorneys may be talking behind the scenes.

Mountain_Kat
I think both parents are involved, but I bet only Debbie will be arrested. Dad's seem to get away with helping in covering up the deaths of the children. (I'm looking at you, AB!) :innocent:

wfgodot
10-21-2011, 06:35 PM
When does the grand jury meet?

It was scheduled to meet starting Tuesday the 18th, I think.

Cazzie
10-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Joe Tacopina said that he didn't think there would be an arrest (of Deborah and/or Jeremy), but he also wondered why a search warrant was necessary :rolleyes:
And their local attorney (forgot her name) said the same. :innocent: She's the one "working on a response" to the cadaver dog hit announcement. :angel:

Trubie
10-21-2011, 06:39 PM
And their local attorney (forgot her name) said the same. :innocent: She's the one "working on a response" to the cadaver dog hit announcement. :angel:

I'm interested in this response... how do you respond to this other than, "Ms Bradley and Mr Irwin are fully cooperating with the authorities."

Again.. JMHO.

annalia
10-21-2011, 06:40 PM

I reckon' now Joe knows why the search warrant was necessary.

MaryAnn
10-21-2011, 06:40 PM
Mom is going to be arrested, ya know she has been screaming it from the get go. I still truly believe dad knows nothing.

That's what confuses me in these cases. It's JI's baby girl and he looks like he lost a ball, not a baby. I haven't seen a tear from him yet. If my X had been negligent and had even caused my Son to be hurt let alone dead, I can't even tell you what I would do. My X would need to be scared of me. JI looks like la de da... No begging for his child, nothing!

stilettos
10-21-2011, 06:41 PM

Yeah, she and her <special individual> client can go work on it alright!

natsound
10-21-2011, 06:42 PM

Agreed.

AnalyzeThis
10-21-2011, 06:47 PM
JI looks like la de da... No begging for his child, nothing!

This is what got me hooked on this case - seeing him on Today when Lisa was first missing. No anger, no aroused protective instincts, no sadness, no intensity...just this totally blank look. Most people are more upset if they lose their car keys!

He may just be a little off, but if not, my gut says he's in deep on this. Combine his demeanor (or lack thereof) with the fact that this happened on the only night he worked a midnight shift?? I'm not buying it.

BetteDavisEyes
10-21-2011, 06:47 PM
I reckon' now Joe knows why the search warrant was necessary.

Methinks that JT knew why the search warrant was necessary ;) He just wanted us to believe that the parents weren't hiding anything because "they have nothing to hide" :rolleyes:

JeannaT
10-21-2011, 06:50 PM
I have this nagging thought that around Thanksgiving, this baby will surface in a home of an extended family gathering and someone will notice she looks a LOT like baby Lisa.

Trubie
10-21-2011, 06:51 PM
This is what got me hooked on this case - seeing him on Today when Lisa was first missing. No anger, no aroused protective instincts, no sadness, no intensity...just this totally blank look. Most people are more upset if they lose their car keys!

He may just be a little off, but if not, my gut says he's in deep on this. Combine his demeanor (or lack thereof) with the fact that this happened on the only night he worked a midnight shift?? I'm not buying it.

While I agree the likelihood of JI being involved is staggering, who's to say what a reaction should be. Dude may just be in shock.

On one hand you have DB crying hysterically... on the other you have JI stone faced. Weird there is such a polar opposite of emotions going on.

UMfanforever
10-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Maybe she killed her (with intent or not....) and Jeremy buried her to cover it up.

AnalyzeThis
10-21-2011, 06:58 PM
While I agree the likelihood of JI being involved is staggering, who's to say what a reaction should be. Dude may just be in shock.

On one hand you have DB crying hysterically... on the other you have JI stone faced. Weird there is such a polar opposite of emotions going on.

I guess that's a question I'd like to ask those of you who have followed a lot of cases. When there's been a stranger abduction, is there a "typical" father reaction? Not that it still couldn't vary, but I'm curious how JI's flatlining fits with the norm.

luckyme
10-21-2011, 06:58 PM
Debbie will be arrested. not sure about dad yet. I honestly think he has suspicions though. She had help. Im gonna say neighbor or bbrother. moo

norest4thewicked
10-21-2011, 06:59 PM
I predicted last night that she'd be arrested today or this weekend, so we will see how right I am. I don't think it's going to be that long. I think they have a LOT of evidence.

Nancee Drue
10-21-2011, 07:01 PM
I wonder if the dad knows exactly what happened and is protecting the mother.He looks like he could be in shock about something. The mother looks like she knows a secret.

So, I am guessing one or both could be arrested, sooner, or later.

curiousc
10-21-2011, 07:02 PM
Seriously, I would hope that someone would be arrested soon. However, we've seen cases where there was some evidence yet the person wasn't arrested as a body had not been found.

Also, I do believe that the tests are extremely important here especially with charging someone without a body found. So until those tests are done or until a body is found, there will be no arrests. At least I don't think.

Trino
10-21-2011, 07:06 PM
What are the chances there will be a confession?

JeannaT
10-21-2011, 07:06 PM
I guess that's a question I'd like to ask those of you who have followed a lot of cases. When there's been a stranger abduction, is there a "typical" father reaction? Not that it still couldn't vary, but I'm curious how JI's flatlining fits with the norm.

In my experience, innocent people often just stand there with their mouths open looking bewildered. Like the guy who was wrongly suspected of the olympic bombing. His reaction was so classic textbook of someone overwhelmed to be wrongly in the crosshairs of LE.

Others, like Marc Klaas or John Walsh become extremely vocal.

luckyme
10-21-2011, 07:08 PM

I dont think so!! moo

JeannaT
10-21-2011, 07:09 PM
Maybe she killed her (with intent or not....) and Jeremy buried her to cover it up.

Jeremy didn't have time to do this. LE was called soon enough after he came home from work.

dizzychick
10-21-2011, 07:11 PM
well Dr. Phil says we create what we fear and she feared getting arrested maybe this was a round about way of confessing or a self fulfilling prophecy..

luckyme
10-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Jeremy didn't have time to do this. LE was called soon enough after he came home from work.

Thats what i think. IE> No lie detector test. moo I think he must have a pretty good alibi!!! moo

Jacie Estes
10-21-2011, 07:16 PM
And I wonder how many other family members (especially them), neighbors, and friends might know something but kept silent. <shudder> Of course, we really don't know yet if any of them "co-operated with LE"...maybe we'll find out at the trial(s).

BBM
One thing that has been stuck in my brain; when I watched the interview were it was DB/JI and his parents, can't remember which one, JI's mother was standing just behind her and to her left. She had a look of concern on her face but I saw no animosity or repulsion. Either JI's parents don't know anything or nothing happened on DB's part. We saw LI's [JI's sis] smirks on tv but even there no animosity toward DB.

HatesSociopaths
10-21-2011, 07:18 PM

I agree. It was revealed recently he got home at 3:45 and the 911 call was made about 19 minutes later. Debbie was with him most of those minutes.

frankie069
10-21-2011, 07:18 PM
I cannot see mom being free too much longer, they might be giving her the time to turn herself in.. though I think going to her home and cuffing her in public is what she deserves. I think that JI will be arrested as an accessory and I am sure there should be other family members as well that should be, anyone that is covering for her should be arrested as an accessory. I dont want to name family members here because we are not allowed to..

frankie069
10-21-2011, 07:20 PM
I agree. It was revealed recently he got home at 3:45 and the 911 call was made about 19 minutes later.

Thats IF Lisa was alive when he left for work. She might have been killed before he even left and there was another excuse, he has an alibi and they thought the kidnapping scheme would work and her blackouts would work so who knows where these people are coming from. We technically have an entire day that Lisa was not seen. From her Birthday on Sunday to early Tuesday morning..

BritsKate
10-21-2011, 07:20 PM

MOO - somewhere between zilch and nil. She will play the 'medication made me blackout which led to an accident and I was terrified of going to prison' card. Always handy to keep in your back pocket. :furious:

HatesSociopaths
10-21-2011, 07:21 PM

About as likely as it was with Casey Anthony. The prime time to get the confession has passed. They tried, and I wish that was on video so I could see what they could have done differently. One thing Debbie said is that they said "You killed your baby!" That could be BS, but it's a wrong approach if they did. You want to get them to confess to something less reprehensible, like an accidental overdose. This is an effort to minimize what they did so they will cough it up to you (and then once you have the body you can interrogate further for the rest of the story if it hasn't been given already.) You are a suspicous detective in getting inconsistencies pointed out and interrogated, but also like a priest once they start to open up to you, kind, consoling (but persistent), and ask them where they put the body so we can give Lisa a proper burial, etc. MOO.

frankie069
10-21-2011, 07:30 PM
About as likely as it was with Casey Anthony. The prime time to get the confession has passed. They tried, and I wish that was on video so I could see what they could have done differently. One thing Debbie said is that they said "You killed your baby!" That could be BS, but it's a wrong approach if they did. You want to get them to confess to something less reprehensible, like an accidental overdose. You are a suspicous detective in getting inconsistencies pointed out and interrogated, but also like a priest, kind, consoling (but persistent), and ask them where they put the body so we can give Lisa a proper burial, etc. MOO.

From what I understand and I wish I could find the link and if someone has it can they post it but what I heard is that they asked if an accident happened to please tell them, basically the same things they said to CA but it didnt work. I think after they asked her those questions is when they might and I say might have started in on, we know you killed her. Who knows if they even said that like you said. I dont believe a word that comes out of DB's mouth at all. She could tell me the sky was blue at this point and I wouldnt believe her.

*~Aimee~*
10-21-2011, 07:31 PM
my hubby thinks she did it. That JI looks like he is mad at her in some interviews and kind of knows she did something. If so he will snap (hubby thinks)

I seem to agree.....strange he is not upset/crying at all but yet everyone grieves differently.

HatesSociopaths
10-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Thats IF Lisa was alive when he left for work. She might have been killed before he even left and there was another excuse, he has an alibi and they thought the kidnapping scheme would work and her blackouts would work so who knows where these people are coming from. We technically have an entire day that Lisa was not seen. From her Birthday on Sunday to early Tuesday morning..

I agree and I've made the same point elsewhere. My theory is that JI did not know until after the fact. I think he knows now, to one degree or another.

Kamille
10-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Sadly I don't think that anyone will be arrested until Lisa and/or the cell phones at the very least are found.

If neither are found, this case will go cold unless someone in the know cracks.

MOO

Trubie
10-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Sadly I don't think that anyone will be arrested until Lisa and/or the cell phones at the very least are found.

MOO

But how do we know what was found and what hasn't been found? Just a question.

BetteDavisEyes
10-21-2011, 08:03 PM
I wonder if the dad knows exactly what happened and is protecting the mother.He looks like he could be in shock about something. The mother looks like she knows a secret.

So, I am guessing one or both could be arrested, sooner, or later.

I keep recalling, as I follow this case, a line from a made-for-TV-movie about the Texas cadet murders. The instigator, Diane, talks her boyfriend, David into killing another young woman with whom he had "carnal knowledge". Diane has a permanent "hold" over David because she was with him when the deed was done and lets him know that he is pretty much bound to her for life based on "what (she) has on him".

Maybe Deborah has "something" on Jeremy, so he has to go along with her on whatever happened to Baby Lisa. jmo

marycarney
10-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Both and Soon

liz b.
10-21-2011, 08:19 PM
As she surmised, I think DB will be arrested...Very soon,maybe even tonight, or over this weekend. MOO

Marah
10-21-2011, 09:09 PM

Agreed.

frankie069
10-21-2011, 09:18 PM
I think we need to remember that a body is not needed for an arrest and I see someone breaking after the arrest. More than one person had to be arrested for this to happen though. Mom, dad and possibly another family member or neighbor need to be arrested and then someone will break. You can arrest someone on suspicion, let them break and set them free.. More than one person knows what happened to Lisa.. This is not the perfect crime even though it looks that way right now. There is no such thing.

stg
10-21-2011, 09:32 PM
my hubby thinks she did it. That JI looks like he is mad at her in some interviews and kind of knows she did something. If so he will snap (hubby thinks)

I seem to agree.....strange he is not upset/crying at all but yet everyone grieves differently.

I also saw him shoot her an angry look or two in that first interview/plea. She is bawling, he can't even put his arm around her, and it looks as if he can hardly look at her. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

dog.gone.cute
10-21-2011, 09:33 PM
MOO ...

1. Mom for sure ...
2. Dad -- possible ...
3. Mom's brother -- maybe ...
4. Mom's neighbor she was "drinking" with -- maybe ...

MOO ...

Rallihanna
10-21-2011, 09:36 PM
Interesting that LE didn't want the search warrant made public. They state that they have found lots of "evidence." I think they are building a case... arrest soon.

curiositycat
10-21-2011, 09:50 PM
I think we need to remember that a body is not needed for an arrest and I see someone breaking after the arrest. More than one person had to be arrested for this to happen though. Mom, dad and possibly another family member or neighbor need to be arrested and then someone will break. You can arrest someone on suspicion, let them break and set them free.. More than one person knows what happened to Lisa.. This is not the perfect crime even though it looks that way right now. There is no such thing.

I was thinking the same thing today. As long as they are "free", they have nothing to worry about for now. If one or both of them is arrested, the prospect of staying in jail, will not be any fun.

However, I also would imagine if they can afford their high powered attorney that they would probably be bailed out as quickly as they can possibly do so.

frankie069
10-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Oh well, time to get my son from work.. Hopefully tomorrow will bring us some good news as in an arrest because thats the only good thing I see happening anymore in light of the cadaver dogs. Good night my newly found sleuths and sleep well. Prayers for Lisa that she gets some justice..

BaileyandBella
10-21-2011, 09:55 PM
That's what confuses me in these cases. It's JI's baby girl and he looks like he lost a ball, not a baby. I haven't seen a tear from him yet. If my X had been negligent and had even caused my Son to be hurt let alone dead, I can't even tell you what I would do. My X would need to be scared of me. JI looks like la de da... No begging for his child, nothing!

Maybe he did it and he is just an evil person?

Kimbreeley
10-21-2011, 10:05 PM

See this is where I have to wonder... he did make a comment early on about a woman who cheats - do we even know for a fact that Lisa is his biological daughter? Besides DB word.. maybe that's why he doesn't seem to be so deeply affected. I must admit, I am of the opinion that they both are involved, and know where she is. Just throwing another possibility out there. I have read they were together for 2 years, but I've also read about Rumors saying she was cheating.... I am so confused about this case. And so scared for this baby... Lisa, where are you honey?

panthera
10-21-2011, 10:42 PM
I have this nagging thought that around Thanksgiving, this baby will surface in a home of an extended family gathering and someone will notice she looks a LOT like baby Lisa.

I would love to share your optimism, however I do trust good cadaver dogs also.

:(

As for an arrest: DB, and hopefully soon.

djm41
10-21-2011, 10:48 PM
I also saw him shoot her an angry look or two in that first interview/plea. She is bawling, he can't even put his arm around her, and it looks as if he can hardly look at her. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I noticed something similiar. I watched a clip on some show (seen so many, I don't know which). They were talking about how it made them closer. She was leaning into him, yet he never put his arms around her or comforted her. He kept his hands in his pockets. It struck me as odd.

belimom
10-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Only one person has said she's expecting arrest.

To me that said soooo much. It screams of guilt... like when our 4-yr-old walks into a room out of the blue and says, "I'm gonna be in trouble."

Peliman
10-21-2011, 11:00 PM

Wellllll if the body isn't found soon we may see a plea deal after/if Deb is arrested/assuming. Just like Elisa Baker, a lesser charge for revealing where the body is.

Unless LE finds a body first, guess we wait and see. :twocents:

Emeralgem
10-21-2011, 11:23 PM

MOO

I pray not... I can't take another child being dead and the perps never charged or arrested because they can't find the body..JMHO...
Same applies to women who have basically vanished off the face of the earth and their spouses or ex-spouses are still walking around free due to the fact a body hasn't been found...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...JMHO

Mystery Girl
10-21-2011, 11:26 PM
See this is where I have to wonder... he did make a comment early on about a woman who cheats - do we even know for a fact that Lisa is his biological daughter? Besides DB word.. maybe that's why he doesn't seem to be so deeply affected. I must admit, I am of the opinion that they both are involved, and know where she is. Just throwing another possibility out there. I have read they were together for 2 years, but I've also read about Rumors saying she was cheating.... I am so confused about this case. And so scared for this baby... Lisa, where are you honey?

BBM ~ I am struggling to find a link to the video where JI makes that statement re: "woman who cheats", can someone please post the link?

Thanks! :)

KCMommie
10-21-2011, 11:36 PM
BBM ~ I am struggling to find a link to the video where JI makes that statement re: "woman who cheats", can someone please post the link?

Thanks! :)

Hi! The only time I remember this phrase, or something like it may be coming from the televised interview where the parents state that they were asked by LE to make a list of people they know based on certain criteria for leads. ??

Minette
10-21-2011, 11:44 PM
As satisfying as it might seem to see DB and/or JI hauled off in cuffs, I don't want LE to arrest anyone until they have all the i's dotted and all the t's crossed. They need to be able not only to have enough evidence to make an arrest, but also to be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person they accuse of doing the crime did it and no one else. IMO, it's far better to wait and accumulate the evidence than to rush in and have the charges dismissed with prejudice due to a procedural error or see the perp found not guilty because the case can't be proved. Remember that LE and the DA can't just keep arresting and trying the same person over and over again on the same charges!

Mystery Girl
10-21-2011, 11:44 PM
Hi! The only time I remember this phrase, or something like it may be coming from the televised interview where the parents state that they were asked by LE to make a list of people they know based on certain criteria for leads. ??

Yes KC, that's the one! I'm looking for a link to that interview, if anyone is able to post it I would much appreciate it!

LancelotLink
10-21-2011, 11:46 PM
Thanks to Quiche:
Video of JI saying "anyone who cheated on their husbands."
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Live MSM coverage on baby Lisa 21 October 2011- including Nancy Grace

Mystery Girl
10-21-2011, 11:56 PM
Thanks to Quiche:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Live MSM coverage on baby Lisa 21 October 2011- including Nancy Grace (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7265543&postcount=495)

Thank you very much Lancelot (and Quiche)!!! :)

Lillith
10-22-2011, 03:41 AM
A bit off topic but have any of you seen the film Lantana? It focuses on the aftermath of a child's murder and the effect on the parents. One deals with the grief by being incredibly vocal, giving talks, publishing a book - the other totally shuts down. Neither of them is guilty of her death but the difference in their grieving styles rips them apart etc etc .... I'm not so sure that their behavior indicates anything at this stage but the cadaver dogs...... well that's different.
I'm going with DB and an extended family member (maybe the brother)...

norest4thewicked
10-22-2011, 03:46 AM
A bit off topic but have any of you seen the film Lantana? It focuses on the aftermath of a child's murder and the effect on the parents. One deals with the grief by being incredibly vocal, giving talks, publishing a book - the other totally shuts down. Neither of them is guilty of her death but the difference in their grieving styles rips them apart etc etc .... I'm not so sure that their behavior indicates anything at this stage but the cadaver dogs...... well that's different.

I haven't seen it, but it sounds interesting.

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
10-22-2011, 04:15 AM
I expect DB to be arrested soon, if only on child neglect charges. I'm still kind of on the abducter theory possibly being true, and awaiting on documented facts about the HRD dog in question. I'd also be interested in knowing if there was a previous death in this house.
I still find something hinky with the neighbour, but can't totally put my finger on it. Part of that stems from her having knowledge about the lights. It just doesn't seem right that a neighbur would stand there to watch how many lights get turned off. I could see it if they were out somewhere and just got home, making sure DB got in the house safely, but who watches to see if the lights go out?
I also want to know what if anything was gleaned from the teen who had access code to the garage. I may be back on the fence again or completely cross to the other side before the next week is over. Still holding in there hoping that Lisa is alive and well.

KCMommie
10-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Yes KC, that's the one! I'm looking for a link to that interview, if anyone is able to post it I would much appreciate it!

My apologies! I didn't see this! I'm glad it was posted for you. Being local we are hit with a barrage of news from every direction. Although, moments stick in my memory, I've found it difficult at times to locate the origination!

MissJames
10-22-2011, 11:41 AM

People deal with grief differently. There is a very high incidence of divorce . Luckily my husband and I allowed each other to be different and support what we each needed.
I have a son who just went back to Tae Kwon Do.I have avoided it because that was so much of our life with James ,who got his first Black Belt at 13 yrs old and his First Degree ,at 14 a year later. At 15yrs and 5days old,he was gone. My husband takes our son.I just can't do it,which is sad for him.

I don't know if anyone will be arrested. No one was ever arrested for Haleigh Cummings disappearance,were they?

TxLady2
10-22-2011, 11:43 AM

That was my impression, too. He's just too calm, too composed. Deborah was the one who was crying and upset, he just kept looking at her. Maybe that's just his personality, but I have wondered all along if he knew what happened and just wouldn't say.

The night shift doesn't bother me, could be just a coincidence. What bothers me is, can he prove that he came home at 4 a.m.? Is there a possibility that he came home much earlier and found Lisa dead, his wife passed out and he just disposed of the body to cover up for her? Stranger things have happened.

Since this is an opinion poll, I'm going to give my opinion. I don't like opinion polls. But my thoughts are, don't look for an arrest anytime in the next few days. It's going to take some time to analyze any evidence from the last search, and they need to be certain that Lisa is dead. That cadaver scent could have been from someone else at an earlier time. No way to prove that it was Lisa's right now. They also need to be pretty certain who was involved, whether it was Deborah or Jeremy, or both... or someone else. It takes some pretty solid evidence to charge someone with homicide. One hit from one dog is not sufficient, so I am not expecting an arrest for awhile yet, unless somebody confesses, of course.

ela_ss teacher
10-22-2011, 11:52 AM
Thanks to Quiche:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Live MSM coverage on baby Lisa 21 October 2011- including Nancy Grace (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7265543&postcount=495)

I've always wondered what that had to do with anything. Why would "anyone who cheats on their husbands" have the need the reason or the desire to kidnap someone else's baby from her bed??? That doen't make any sense.

Some have taken his statement to mean that he was alluding to DB having something to do with Lisa's disappearance. She IS married to someone else but has a baby with and lives with him. Is she the cheater he's (subconsciously.. or not) referring to?

HMSHood
10-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Too early to tell at this point.