PDA

View Full Version : MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 10/28/11

Pages : [1] 2

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Discuss main stream media coverage here...

You guys know the deal :-) this is not a general discussion thread:rocker:

josie1986
10-28-2011, 08:01 AM

:seeya: thanks nurse

hoping today is the day we see baby Lisa is found :heart:

SurfieTX
10-28-2011, 08:02 AM
ABC News reported on Friday morning that Short was forced off the case overnight. No other details were released.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 6:59 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1c4qR4AhW

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 08:03 AM
ABC News reported on Friday morning that Short was forced off the case overnight. No other details were released.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 7:59 AM
ABC News: Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short has been forced off the case.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 7:53 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1c4qvaTev

josie1986
10-28-2011, 08:06 AM
honestly what the heck is going on here :banghead:

does she knows something and can no longer represent them if it goes to trial?

did JT not like her organizing "tours" and the likes?

i need answers (to everything) and i needed them like 3 weeks ago :furious:

momtective
10-28-2011, 08:08 AM
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 6:59 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1c4qR4AhW

:eek: Shut the front door!

UMfanforever
10-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Deborah, Susan Smith is on line 1. lol.

My Own Opinion

josie1986
10-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Deborah, Susan Smith is on line 1. lol.

My Own Opinion

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

well she did say she had followed cases.....:innocent:

twall
10-28-2011, 08:21 AM
waiting on link to GMA segment-they reported on a woman who received a phone call from one of the Irwin's cell phones the night Lisa disappeared.

I thought the phones were restricted??

josie1986
10-28-2011, 08:22 AM
waiting on link to GMA segment-they reported on a woman who received a phone call from one of the Irwin's cell phones the night Lisa disappeared.

what the heck??????????????????

this just get more confusing everyday

momtective
10-28-2011, 08:27 AM

And she's just now coming forward?:waitasec: I have no words...:thud:

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 08:29 AM

off to bump up the phone thread.... :escape:

yllek
10-28-2011, 08:33 AM

Wow. Dang, I thought I was going to get an early start on work this morning. This I gotta hear. Please keep us posted on this cell call news. TIA!!

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 08:34 AM
ABC News is reporting that Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short is no longer representing the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29612215/detail.html#ixzz1c4yVvOWl

yllek
10-28-2011, 08:36 AM
what the heck??????????????????

this just get more confusing everyday

I hope this isn't a Vasco Degama kind of mix up with phone number ownership.

Please let this be something that helps the case in the some way!

Gardenlady
10-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Have any of the news outlets said who their source is for the info on the firing of CS??

mlc9852
10-28-2011, 08:50 AM
And she's just now coming forward?:waitasec: I have no words...:thud:

I don't think she "came forward". The cops have known this probably since the beginning. I heard her name on Fox from Judge Jeanne this morning, but I don't remember it. They didn't discuss her relationship to JI and/or DB. Said the 50 second call went to her voice mail. Now if the phones couldn't make outgoing calls, I'm really confused. Maybe the phone the grandfather gave her. Who knows???

twall
10-28-2011, 08:52 AM

GMA video report at this link-it is not the ABC national news site but an affiliate yet it is the same report I saw.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29612215/de...#ixzz1c4vqPWj6

AnalyzeThis
10-28-2011, 08:58 AM
http://www.kmbc.com/news/29612215/detail.html#ixzz1c4vqPWj6

MW is interviewed in this link at about 1:31

I don't get why she said "I don't know who answered it..." when she said it went to voice mail. Maybe she just meant who called?

twall
10-28-2011, 09:32 AM
TODAY show

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45074400#45074400

John Walsh segment

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45074429#45074429

josie1986
10-28-2011, 09:36 AM
so i'm totally confused.....KMBC states that both boys were in bed with DB that night and msnbc says one of the boys were in bed with her?

ive been confused about this from the start. :waitasec:

Nannn
10-28-2011, 09:56 AM
Random thought, posting just as it comes into my mind.. what if one of the boys made a call when he woke up and found Mommy gone, called looking for her? When she returned, she convinced him he just had a nightmare and she was really home...now she had to make the phones disappear... oh this case makes my brain hurt...

Flutterby80
10-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Random thought, posting just as it comes into my mind.. what if one of the boys made a call when he woke up and found Mommy gone, called looking for her? When she returned, she convinced him he just had a nightmare and she was really home...now she had to make the phones disappear... oh this case makes my brain hurt...

This is an interesting thought. I could see an 8 year old doing this.

dog.gone.cute
10-28-2011, 10:58 AM
ABC News is reporting that Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short is no longer representing the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29612215/detail.html#ixzz1c4yVvOWl

:eek::eek:

BBM: Is "forced off the case overnight" Short's words - OR - reporter's words ?

TIA !

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 11:28 AM
:eek::eek:

BBM: Is "forced off the case overnight" Short's words - OR - reporter's words ?

TIA !

not sure dog, but in her interview with the kc star she said that only the family could fire her... but DB knows nothing about thaaat so who the heck knows...

(((who is on first!)))

Wise Old Owl
10-28-2011, 11:34 AM
not sure dog, but in her interview with the kc star she said that only the family could fire her... but DB knows nothing about thaaat so who the heck knows...

(((who is on first!)))

BBM

THIRD BASE!!!

:floorlaugh:

dog.gone.cute
10-28-2011, 11:34 AM

(((who is on first!)))

TY Nurse !

Soooooo much has happened in the past few days, I can't keep up with the news ... :panic: :panic:

May today be the day Baby Lisa is found !

MOO ...

MyBelle
10-28-2011, 11:41 AM

(((who is on first!)))

at one point she also said she was working pro bono so it sounds to me as though she "fired" herself after realizing that the boys do hold the key and that is why she doesn't want them re-interviewed.

She's protecting herself at this point. She isn't about to work for free on this mess.

JMO

SoCalSleuth
10-28-2011, 12:05 PM
<M.W.> identified as individual who received 50 second phone call at 2:38 am the morning Lisa went missing. States has been interviewed 4 times by LE. Went straight to voicemail. States doesn't know DB or JI but she and her boyfriend have walked around their neighborhood.

Many posting on other sites wondering if was a "pocket dial". But if she doesn't know them then her number should not have been in their phone. Wonder if DB when reprogramming the phone (if it's the one she was reprogramming) programmed in a wrong number because she was drunk or simply made a mistake when reprogramming. Link shown in prior threads.

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 12:29 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-interviews-brothers-canceled-attorney/story?id=14834151

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 12:37 PM
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/

PA spot is now up

epiphany
10-28-2011, 01:03 PM
Fox

M Kelly: local attorney officially no longer on case

T Gallagher: attorney has confirmed she is no longer working as local counsel. At odds w/JT over boys being interviewed. Family has come out and said she is out... JT doesn't have power to fire her. [paraphrased]

epiphany
10-28-2011, 01:04 PM
But Short said that if she has her way, the interviews with the brothers, ages 8 and 5, would likely never happen — for the sake of the boys and the case. The brothers were interviewed earlier, and she’s worried about additional trauma to them.

“I’ve done research and see more potential for harm than good with the interview,” Short said late Thursday. “It won’t happen tomorrow and maybe never.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/27/3233889/interviews-of-baby-lisas-young.html#ixzz1c5yY55Hq

Wise Old Owl
10-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Megyn Kelly on FOX - now

Has new press release from CS. She has confirmed she is no longer with the family of Lisa Irwin as their local counsel".

Trace Gallagher saying it was odd because earlier CS has said that she can't be fired by anyone other than the family. And now, evidently the family has done that.

Talking about what the interview with the boys might bring out. And even though LE did interview the boys initially, it is unclear if LE knew at that time that DB was drunk that night and therefore, didn't ask any kind of those type of questions.

Megyn talking about the boys and the timeline and what the parents told her. She said they'll talk about it with their legal panel in about half an hour so 1:30 approx EST.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Fox

M Kelly: local attorney officially no longer on case

T Gallagher: attorney has confirmed she is no longer working as local counsel. At odds w/JT over boys being interviewed. Family has come out and said she is out... JT doesn't have power to fire her. [paraphrased]

well guess debbie lied again. moo

www.kctv5.com

lauriej
10-28-2011, 01:09 PM
http://www.kmbc.com/news/29612215/detai ... z1c4vqPWj6 (http://www.kmbc.com/news/29612215/detail.html#ixzz1c4vqPWj6)
<MW>
VIDEO
Oct 28, 2011
http://i41.tinypic.com/24e2is1.png

GMA Exclusive with<MW> who said police interviewed her 4 times and her cell phone received a 50 second phone call allegedly from one of Debi Bradly'ss missing phones.

dog.gone.cute
10-28-2011, 01:33 PM
snipped from : http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/28/3234841/kc-attorney-confirms-shes-out.html#ixzz1c6CJmVva

Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short confirmed shortly before noon today that she no longer is representing the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

Her office released a one-sentence statement announcing that Short is no longer the local counsel for Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley ...

RBBM: :waitasec: a one-sentence statement ... well, can't say much in one sentence -- or can you ? :waitasec:

IMO ... something happened -- big time ... !

MOO ...

Wise Old Owl
10-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Ok - Megyn Kelly will have it up next - after commercials

hb2008
10-28-2011, 01:45 PM
We have cleared 934 tips and leads in the Lisa Irwin case. We have received 1059.

KC Police twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/kcpolice/status/129976667648163840)

Patty G
10-28-2011, 01:47 PM
FOX just mentioned the first name of the neighbor "Samatha".

Patty G
10-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Debra told FOX that both boys were in bed with her and then the 8 year left the bed. The 6 year old was in bed with Debra until Jeramy came home.

Amster
10-28-2011, 01:51 PM
MK is making a fool of herself....she's too in awe of JT....sorry, Lisa...

Wise Old Owl
10-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Debra told FOX that both boys were in bed with her and then the 8 year left the bed. The 6 year old was in bed with Debra until Jeramy came home.

Yep yep yep. AND that DB checked on the boys before she went to bed and asked them if they wanted to come sleep in her bed. DB isn't sure if she checked on Lisa at that time.

Ok - HOW can you be "black out" drunk but yet remember that you went in the boys room and asked them a question and even remember if they did what that question asked for BUT NOT REMEMBER if you checked on the baby at the same time?

These boys know things. Not only about the sleeping arrangements that night and who got up and went where and at what time (possible). They heard things, maybe even saw things.

There is a reason these parents don't want these boys talked to again.

JMHO

yllek
10-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Megyn Kelly on FOX - now

Has new press release from CS. She has confirmed she is no longer with the family of Lisa Irwin as their local counsel".

Trace Gallagher saying it was odd because earlier CS has said that she can't be fired by anyone other than the family. And now, evidently the family has done that.

Talking about what the interview with the boys might bring out. And even though LE did interview the boys initially, it is unclear if LE knew at that time that DB was drunk that night and therefore, didn't ask any kind of those type of questions.

Megyn talking about the boys and the timeline and what the parents told her. She said they'll talk about it with their legal panel in about half an hour so 1:30 approx EST.

BBM.

Next... I hope this doesn't go on long enough that we see a revolving door of pro-bono and local attornies.

I am confused by today's news releases though. Tacopina and Short at odds. Short announced the daily press releases and confirmed the boys' interview for today 2 days ago. Short announed the cancellation of the press conference and tour yesterday. Tacopina, apparently, cancelled the boys' interview to LE last night. BUT, Short says this morning that she is against the boys being interviewed and Tacopina can't fire her.

Did anyone really want the boys to be interviewed? If Short and Tacopina are at odds over this issue and Short is being honest in saying she doesn't want them interviewed, that means Tacopina does want them interviewed. Hard to believe.

Confusing stuff... Why can't these parents just go talk to LE (oh, that's right, they no longer have an attorney to represent them in interviews)? Ugghhh...

Wise Old Owl
10-28-2011, 01:54 PM

Thought DB was passed out/blacked out drunk. How does she remember what the 8 yr old did or when he did it?

Hinky hinky hinky hinky......................but that's JMO

Patty G
10-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Link for press conference anyone? Thanks

Read a post in the Media thread posted today and I thought there was a press conference. It was an old article posted today .... :banghead:

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 01:56 PM
DB sure has selective memory....

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Link for press conference anyone? Thanks

:waitasec:
press conference?

Wise Old Owl
10-28-2011, 01:58 PM
BBM.

Next... I hope this doesn't go on long enough that we see a revolving door of pro-bono and local attornies.

I am confused by today's news releases though. Tacopina and Short at odds. Short announced the daily press releases and confirmed the boys' interview for today 2 days ago. Short announed the cancellation of the press conference and tour yesterday. Tacopina, apparently, cancelled the boys' interview to LE last night. BUT, Short says this morning that she is against the boys being interviewed and Tacopina can't fire her.

Did anyone really want the boys to be interviewed? If Short and Tacopina are at odds over this issue and Short is being honest in saying she doesn't want them interviewed, that means Tacopina does want them interviewed. Hard to believe.

Confusing stuff... Why can't these parents just go talk to LE (oh, that's right, they no longer have an attorney to represent them in interviews)? Ugghhh...

There was an interesting back and forth with the legal panel on FOX about who (JT or CS) is actually riding first chair and that possibly CS overstepped her position and ruffeled JT's feathers. Two attys vying for more camera time and media reports? Who knows - kinda sounds like maybe a pi**ing match between these two.

WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT LISA? Obviously no one in the immediate circle.

I am so praying that LE finds this baby and soon.

Patty G
10-28-2011, 02:01 PM
:waitasec:
press conference?

I read this article post today and thought today was a press conference. Geez, I ran out to cram everything in for an old article. :banghead:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media links~NO DISCUSSION PLEASE

epiphany
10-28-2011, 02:02 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A private investigator who is representing the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin said that the family will be holding a news conference at 1 p.m. Central Time.

The news conference will be streamed on KMBC.com and carried live on KMBC-TV.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29484744/detail.html#ixzz1c6ITBkUa

Baby Lisa News Conference To Be Held At 1 P.M.
News Conference Will Be Streamed On KMBC.com

POSTED: 10:46 am CDT October 14, 2011
UPDATED: 11:26 am CDT October 14, 2011

Patty G
10-28-2011, 02:03 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A private investigator who is representing the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin said that the family will be holding a news conference at 1 p.m. Central Time.

The news conference will be streamed on KMBC.com and carried live on KMBC-TV.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29484744/detail.html#ixzz1c6ITBkUa

The article is dated October 14, 2011 Isn't today October 28, 2011? I sure hope so ...

Wise Old Owl
10-28-2011, 02:07 PM
So far just BS smoojing the local media...

Local reporter getting feisty...

Family supposedly coming out soon, but just to thank the LE...

BS bringing a team down from NY to help search for Lisa...

So this is just live reporting, not the press conference yet...

This is an OLD report from Oct. 14, NOT TODAY. BS is no longer even in Kansas City or issuing press conferences.

Patty G
10-28-2011, 02:08 PM
:woohoo:There is NO Press Conference Today. :woohoo:

The link provided here and in the Media Thread is from October 14, 2011.

Cazzie
10-28-2011, 02:09 PM
This is an OLD report from Oct. 14, NOT TODAY. BS is no longer even in Kansas City or issuing press conferences.
Please delete my posts. :blush:

I went to a link posted upthread...

lauriej
10-28-2011, 02:11 PM
The article is dated October 14, 2011 Isn't today October 28, 2011? I sure hope so ...

-------oh wow patty-----where's the "humiliated" icon when i need it??

..apologies for the false "news" !!!!

frankie069
10-28-2011, 02:13 PM
I know the wrong thread but it could go along with media as well, but anywhere in the local media there is it saying anything about any searches today. I have been in and out all day and will be all day so just wondering. I feel like LE is no longer doing much on this case. They are at a standstill. I wish someone would get on the news and say what is going on, someone on the inside.

Wise Old Owl
10-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Please delete my posts. :blush:

I went to a link posted upthread...

Done!

And its all good. We all get a little "dizzy" around here when a case like this puts you on a :rollercoaster:

Just take a couple of very deep breaths; shake it off; SMILE and continue on.

We all have our "blond moments". teehee

:biggrin:

alwaysonmymind
10-28-2011, 02:16 PM
And THAT was our Friday afternoon fire drill! lol

Moving along...... :crazy:

yllek
10-28-2011, 02:20 PM

Don't worry, I almost posted that earlier myself. It was on the front page of a local news website, in the right column next to one of today's press releases. The headline had no date. Completely looked like a current announcement about a press release for today.

P.s.. How come when we want to reference an article we recently read, it has been "poofed" from the web page. But, an announcement for a 2 week old press release, front and center? :floorlaugh:

TheDuchess
10-28-2011, 03:22 PM
O/T but sharing great news-little Robert Wood Jr was found ALIVE!!!

Mountain_Kat
10-28-2011, 03:28 PM
O/T but sharing great news-little Robert Wood Jr was found ALIVE!!!

Is that the little autistic boy lost on a camping trip?

if so....YAY!!!

AngelWings444
10-28-2011, 03:31 PM

If that's the worse you ever do, you are doing quite well. :hug:

epiphany
10-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Police building their presence...on a social media level

It's policing in a whole new media – that's social media. Thursday, the Kansas City, MO Police Department tweeted every call they got for an hour on the department's Twitter account.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15894625/police-building-their-presenceon-a-social-media-level

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 04:07 PM
Cyndy Short’s abrupt exit from the Lisa Irwin saga strikes me as bad news for the missing baby and her family.

Read more: http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/cyndy-shorts-exit-bad-news-baby-lisa-irwin/#ixzz1c6olPrzj

very good article

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 04:09 PM
The family of a missing Missouri baby continued to make news Friday, cutting ties with its attorney hours after canceling a police interview with the girl's two half-brothers.
Cyndy Short, the attorney who had been speaking for the family of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, is no longer working with the family, her Kansas City, Missouri, law firm announced Friday in a statement. There was no immediate indication as to who, if anyone, will represent the family instead.
Meanwhile, Kansas City Police Captain Steve Young said late Thursday that the Irwin family's lawyer -- at that point, presumed to be Short -- had canceled a police interview with the girl's two older brothers.http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/28/justice/missouri-missing-girl/?hpt=us_c2

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Gosh, who could possibly have seen this coming?

It appears that look-at-me, NYC lawyer dude Joe Tacopina no longer needs Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short on the baby Lisa Irwin case.

It was Tacopina, of course, who assured everyone in Kansas City days ago that Lisa’s family would have good local counsel when he couldn’t be here soaking up the limelight…er, representing the family himself.

That’s when Short showed up.

But on Friday Short said around noon that she no longer represents the family; Tacopina wouldn’t comment on the issue.

Read more: http://voices.kansascity.com/entries/surprise-lawyer-controversy-lisa-irwin-case/#ixzz1c6qCut1j

---------------------

Wise Old Owl
10-28-2011, 04:34 PM
HLN and Vinnie were just on with Gil Abeyta. Didn't say much as far as new information. Gil did say he only talked to the parents for about half an hour and that when he first walked in the door, the first thing the parents said to him was "we're under orders not to talk to anyone". Vinnie thought that was an odd thing to say. Gil saying that they (parents) inherited these lawyers and inherited the PI (BS) - because someone else was paying them. That the parents just didn't know who to trust or what to do. He also, in his own opinion that if a dr. doesn't get in there and work with these parents that one (or both) could become suicidal :eek: He said they have no support - its like they're in jail.

Please I'm just reporting back on the interview I just watched. So, don't shoot the messenger here - 'k?

MY opinion is that this is getting ready to implode - from within. There is something festering with this whole group. I've felt that way since yesterday. I'm just hoping that WHOEVER KNOWS where Lisa is that they come forward so this baby can be properly laid to rest. JMHO

lauriej
10-28-2011, 04:55 PM
HLN and Vinnie were just on with Gil Abeyta. Didn't say much as far as new information. Gil did say he only talked to the parents for about half an hour and that when he first walked in the door, the first thing the parents said to him was "we're under orders not to talk to anyone". Vinnie thought that was an odd thing to say. Gil saying that they (parents) inherited these lawyers and inherited the PI (BS) - because someone else was paying them. That the parents just didn't know who to trust or what to do. He also, in his own opinion that if a dr. doesn't get in there and work with these parents that one (or both) could become suicidal :eek: He said they have no support - its like they're in jail.

Please I'm just reporting back on the interview I just watched. So, don't shoot the messenger here - 'k?

MY opinion is that this is getting ready to implode - from within. There is something festering with this whole group. I've felt that way since yesterday. I'm just hoping that WHOEVER KNOWS where Lisa is that they come forward so this baby can be properly laid to rest. JMHO

..gil abeyta was on nancyG last night too, saying pretty much the same thing..

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... ng.01.html (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/27/ng.01.html)
-------Nancy Grace--Oct.27/2011---

GRACE: Gil, you have been in a similar spot, as baby Lisa`s parents, and you travel. We`re showing a shot of your son when he went missing, at an age-progression right now to 23. You traveled all the way to help the parents. What happened when you got to baby Lisa`s home?

ABEYTA: Let me -- first of all, I`m not hearing you real well, but let me respond to you and what I wanted to say to make sure that I say it. The advantage I have, over all of you coming up with possibilities, and mother and father and all this kind of stuff, I`m a victim.

I went through exactly what they went through for a long time. I`m not guilty, I`m still here talking to you. And I came purposely to talk to the victims, to see exactly what kind of condition they`re in, so that we can help them. Not to hurt them.

And what I saw, and I only met with them for about a half hour, was I saw that they were in very, very bad condition. Incapable, I say incapable of being able to respond intelligently to what`s going on.

Also the fact that they were -- that they brought in people that just forced themselves in to a private eye, an attorney, and they told them not to talk, not to do anything. They are scared, like scared rabbits in a cage. They don`t know what to do. They don`t -- what`s going to happen, if the pressure continues, they`re going to beat up so bad, someone is going to commit suicide.

GRACE: Well, you know what, Gil, we certainly do not want that.

--------more of abeyta's segment with nancyG @ link.

BetteDavisEyes
10-28-2011, 05:09 PM
.....MY opinion is that this is getting ready to implode - from within. There is something festering with this whole group. I've felt that way since yesterday. I'm just hoping that WHOEVER KNOWS where Lisa is that they come forward so this baby can be properly laid to rest. JMHO

Respectfully edited.

I recall your comment to this effect yesterday, and you were surely right about something going on behind the scenes: This morning we learn that the local attorney is off the case! I don't think the shake-up is over just yet.

I don't know for sure whose relatives the couple and their boys are staying with, but it has to be a very tense and uncomfortable situation for everyone. Family members must be looking at Deborah and Jeremy and wondering WTF is happening here? Did one of these parents murder their darling daughter? If so, who is responsible? What has been going on in the Irwin home that would lead to something terrible happening to this baby? I just cannot let myself believe that everyone in the Bradley and/or Irwin families is callous and cold enough to look the other way when a their flesh & blood is missing...or possibly deceased. jmo

Murphismo
10-28-2011, 05:13 PM
:woohoo:There is NO Press Conference Today. :woohoo:

The link provided here and in the Media Thread is from October 14, 2011.

Let me guess..... The attorney's are exhausted.....

Mountain_Kat
10-28-2011, 05:15 PM
I'M exhausted.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Let me guess..... The attorney's are exhausted.....

Probally from all the lies!!! :D

BetteDavisEyes
10-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Probally from all the lies!!! :D

Constant spinning probably makes one dizzy and tired ;)

luckyme
10-28-2011, 05:25 PM
Constant spinning probably makes one dizzy and tired ;)

They have to regroup for another defense spin. We havent heard from JT today? Or BS? HMM? wonder what Debbie is telling them?

frankie069
10-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Respectfully edited.

I recall your comment to this effect yesterday, and you were surely right about something going on behind the scenes: This morning we learn that the local attorney is off the case! I don't think the shake-up is over just yet.

I don't know for sure whose relatives the couple and their boys are staying with, but it has to be a very tense and uncomfortable situation for everyone. Family members must be looking at Deborah and Jeremy and wondering WTF is happening here? Did one of these parents murder their darling daughter? If so, who is responsible? What has been going on in the Irwin home that would lead to something terrible happending to this baby? I just cannot let myself believe that everyone in the Bradley and/or Irwin families is callous and cold enough to look the other way when a their flesh & blood is missing...or possibly deceased. jmo

Well DB and JI do not have to take this PI and JT over there. They can get rid of all of them. Surely they cannot be that stupid. If that is the way they feel fire them all, they can get a lawyer appointed to them then. I am sure they know how this works. Maybe guilt is setting in. Whether it be guilt from killing their child or guilt from not speaking and doing what a parent is supposed to do, I dont care but I hope it does eat them alive.. I really do. I cant feel sorry for them. They are little kids here, they are adults, they know how the world works.. Enough already.

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 05:29 PM
"Cyndy Short was excellent, very thoughtful, very incisive," said Carl Cornwell, a well-known defense attorney who has worked with Short on high-profile cases.
Short was brought in to help the Irwin family as a local lawyer. Along with New York attorney Joe Tacopina, Short had been representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, the parents of Lisa.
Tacopina apparently pushed Short off the team after just a week.
Cornwell said it appears Short and Tacopina disagreed about whether the two boys, Lisa's half -brothers, should be re-interviewed by police.
"That is a direct, strategical conflict," said Cornwell.
Keith Cutler is on the Missouri Bar Association's lawyer to lawyer dispute resolution committee.
He said lawyers disagree, but it's rare to see it play out in public.
"Whether they are arguing over strategy or have differences of opinion, I think that goes on in just about every case. Because when you have highly trained, highly skilled minds together, there are going to be differences in approaches, differences in strategy," said Cutler.
Lawyers say if you, as a client, are caught between fighting attorneys - you have to sit them down, talk it out, and choose one or the other if they still can't agree.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/local-attorney-representing-parents-off-lisa-irwin-case#ixzz1c7904QGF

so the family chose to go with JT (who will HAVE to get another local counsel to be his in between) over CS?

this is nuts..

nuts....:nevermind:

BetteDavisEyes
10-28-2011, 05:29 PM
Baby Lisa case coming up on HLN with Vinnie Politan.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 05:42 PM
so the family chose to go with JT (who will HAVE to get another local counsel to be his in between) over CS?

this is nuts..

nuts....:nevermind:

JT in the court room is kind of scary! moo They should have picked cyndi! moo

BetteDavisEyes
10-28-2011, 05:45 PM
Discussing MW phone call.

TheDuchess
10-28-2011, 05:45 PM
I really like Gil and feel for him. When his son was kidnapped, he looked like the guilty party and I am sure that LE and the press had a field day with the problems in his marriage. The mother failed her LDT. There was no forced entry. The baby was in the room with them. But LE couldn't see past them being guilty and never pursued the most probably suspect of them all-his ex-girlfriend who wanted revenge for him going back to his wife and baby.

There is something more going on here, I can just feel it. Are these people perfect? Far from it. Is DB mother of the year? Hardly. But is she capable of doing the unspeakable to her child? It does not appear so from her history, particularly her history with her older son. That baby was obviously cherished and well cared for. She was named after DB's late mother out of respect. As much as it may look bad at times, I just don't see a loving mother discard their child as trash after an accident. I just don't see it. And I don't see her as diabolical.

I honestly do think that these people are at the end of their rope. It scared me when Gil told Nancy he feared they were going to commit suicide. I remember what happened to the one girl everyone thought killed her son that disappeared and then killed herself after going on NG. Gave me goose bumps.

Try looking at these people as innocent first. Deer in the headlights. Clueless. Desperate. Issues paying bills. Raising 3 kids. Now their baby is missing. Mom was drinking that night. Well, OK. Not a good idea and certainly not good if your daughter is missing.

HOWEVER...I don't care if she was drunk as a skunk, people still kidnap children and it still doesn't make it any less of a crime and it still doesn't tell us where Lisa is.

Gil is seeing these people through the eyes of someone who has been falsely accused of the worst possible thing while going through the horror and pain of losing his precious child. Maybe he's wrong. But he seems to have some insight into just why this is turning into such a circus and it could just very well be the fact that these to unsophisticated people have been surrounded by vultures and are really just spinning trying to figure out which way to go.

They tried cooperating with LE and were accused of killing their child
They tried doing national interviews and were picked apart and humiliated for being honest
They tried letting people who know about these things help them out, but found themselves only victimized even more

Could it be possible that these people are innocent and simply do not know which way to turn?

Curious Me
10-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Discussing MW phone call.

Just got home and I'm listening to VinnieP now. What is this about a phone call? Is it DB called a stranger? I don't understand yet. Help!

PassTheMotrin
10-28-2011, 06:01 PM
I am watching Vinnie Politan's coverage.

I just had a terrible thought, and I haven't seen anyone else here mention it.

She was at the store without the baby; did she leave her home and tell the boys to take care of her, and one (or both) of the boys accidentally did something, and the parents are covering for them?

Is this why they don't want the boys interviewed by investigators?

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 06:07 PM

bumping up randomly..
so it lands at random

BetteDavisEyes
10-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Just got home and I'm listening to VinnieP now. What is this about a phone call? Is it DB called a stranger? I don't understand yet. Help!

Information about phone call on this thread:

Missing cell phones - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

JeannaT
10-28-2011, 06:12 PM

She was at the store without the baby; did she leave her home and tell the boys to take care of her, and one (or both) of the boys accidentally did something, and the parents are covering for them?

Jeremy was there taking care of the kids until she got home, around 5:20.

Even if they did something to her while she was at the store, it's hard to believe she'd have the neighbor over right away with her daughter for the entire evening with a dead baby in the house . . .

katydid23
10-28-2011, 06:12 PM

Watching Vinnie on HLN and he is talking about the timeline.
That whole part of the timeline is very confusing. In People, they said in the timeline that dad left for work at 5:20. Since she was at the store about 5 pm, and it is only 5 or 10 minutes away, it seemed like dad was watching the kids and left as soon as DB came back home.

But now we hear from a new report that the neighbor was watching the kids.
That seems odd to me because Lisa would definitely be seen by the neighbor if she was watching the kids while mom went to the store. So I don't know what happened. But I doubt that she left a 5 and 8 yr old in charge of a baby, but stranger things have happened I suppose.

Seaturtle
10-28-2011, 06:14 PM

OR could it be that the cell phone was used by someone to call a person that is a stranger to DB? I'm not certain that the assumption can be made that DB placed that call. :waitasec:

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 06:15 PM
peeps, this thread is for main stream media coverage...:rocker:

djm41
10-28-2011, 06:21 PM
I really like Gil and feel for him. When his son was kidnapped, he looked like the guilty party and I am sure that LE and the press had a field day with the problems in his marriage. The mother failed her LDT. There was no forced entry. The baby was in the room with them. But LE couldn't see past them being guilty and never pursued the most probably suspect of them all-his ex-girlfriend who wanted revenge for him going back to his wife and baby.

There is something more going on here, I can just feel it. Are these people perfect? Far from it. Is DB mother of the year? Hardly. But is she capable of doing the unspeakable to her child? It does not appear so from her history, particularly her history with her older son. That baby was obviously cherished and well cared for. She was named after DB's late mother out of respect. As much as it may look bad at times, I just don't see a loving mother discard their child as trash after an accident. I just don't see it. And I don't see her as diabolical.

I honestly do think that these people are at the end of their rope. It scared me when Gil told Nancy he feared they were going to commit suicide. I remember what happened to the one girl everyone thought killed her son that disappeared and then killed herself after going on NG. Gave me goose bumps.

Try looking at these people as innocent first. Deer in the headlights. Clueless. Desperate. Issues paying bills. Raising 3 kids. Now their baby is missing. Mom was drinking that night. Well, OK. Not a good idea and certainly not good if your daughter is missing.

HOWEVER...I don't care if she was drunk as a skunk, people still kidnap children and it still doesn't make it any less of a crime and it still doesn't tell us where Lisa is.

Gil is seeing these people through the eyes of someone who has been falsely accused of the worst possible thing while going through the horror and pain of losing his precious child. Maybe he's wrong. But he seems to have some insight into just why this is turning into such a circus and it could just very well be the fact that these to unsophisticated people have been surrounded by vultures and are really just spinning trying to figure out which way to go.

They tried cooperating with LE and were accused of killing their child
They tried doing national interviews and were picked apart and humiliated for being honest
They tried letting people who know about these things help them out, but found themselves only victimized even more

Could it be possible that these people are innocent and simply do not know which way to turn?

I get what you are saying, but I do have a problem with one thing. If I assume they are 100 percent innocent, why would they listen to ANYBODY that stops them from finding their child? I don't think I would care what any family member or lawyer told me to do or not to do. I would say F you and do whatever it took to find her. Let the chips fall where they may, but I'm not sitting around silent no matter what I or anybody else may feel the need to hide. I just can't understand where they are coming from at all.

Whisperer
10-28-2011, 06:31 PM

Even if they did something to her while she was at the store, it's hard to believe she'd have the neighbor over right away with her daughter for the entire evening with a dead baby in the house . . .

I thought it was stated on the news a few days ago that a neighbor was watching the kids while Db and her brother went to the store.

~n/t~
10-28-2011, 06:32 PM
Vinne talking to Gil:

He made me bawl my eyes out.

He said if I made it, they can make it. He will continue to believe and support the parents. He compares his case very much to this one and is so concerned for the parents.

He said exactly what I've been saying all along. These parents are scared, they don't trust LE, they "inherited" these attorneys and don't know what to do.

Very sad.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 06:37 PM
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15898355/short-forced-off-the-baby-lisa-case

BS will return on Sunday! I guess no news until Sunday! I guess parnets were serious about break! moo :innocent:

~n/t~
10-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Wow,,,Jean Casarez just said that after listening to Gil, she has a whole new perspective.

Whisperer
10-28-2011, 06:45 PM
I have seen this happen in the Laci Peterson case. Here we go again with the sightings, heart-wrenching storied of others who have lost their children and wrongly targeted by the bad Police.

:rollercoaster:

natsound
10-28-2011, 06:45 PM
Wow,,,Jean Casarez just said that after listening to Gil, she has a whole new perspective.

Who is Gil?

luckyme
10-28-2011, 06:46 PM
kcpolice Kansas City Police
We have cleared 934 tips and leads in the Lisa Irwin case. We have received 1059.
5 hours ago

sherbetjello
10-28-2011, 06:46 PM
http://www.kmbc.com/news/29612215/detai ... z1c4vqPWj6 (http://www.kmbc.com/news/29612215/detail.html#ixzz1c4vqPWj6)
<MW>
VIDEO
Oct 28, 2011
http://i41.tinypic.com/24e2is1.png

GMA Exclusive with<MW> who said police interviewed her 4 times and her cell phone received a 50 second phone call allegedly from one of Debi Bradly'ss missing phones.

Her voice.... I dunno about you folks.. but it's SHAKEY, at best.
Arms, crossed.

Swallows, deep.

Why am I late to this video?

Whisperer
10-28-2011, 06:47 PM
Yeah, and after talking to Mason, she was sympathetic to the proscecution. This reporter is an emotionally driven person and should not be reporting on these cases.

Let's hear the 911...

katydid23
10-28-2011, 06:47 PM
I thought it was stated on the news a few days ago that a neighbor was watching the kids while Db and her brother went to the store.

But it was also stated in the People mag timeline that Dad was watching the kids until 5:30, when mom came back from the store. So I am not sure I believe this new info about the neighbor.

ETA: Just heard Jim Spellman on HLN---he said that the neighbor came over at 5 to watch the kids while mom was at store, and father was also home at the time.

natsound
10-28-2011, 06:48 PM
I have seen this happen in the Laci Peterson case. Here we go again with the sightings, heart-wrenching storied of others who have lost their children and wrongly targeted by the bad Police.

Right. I just re-watched a Peter Alexander interview with DB and she said the two boys heard noises that night, but she hasn't sat down with them and asked them about it in detail because she doesn't want to upset them.

Now, if you REALLY lost your baby to an abductor, would you sit the boys down and ask them what they heard or not??? :furious:

This is ridiculous.

katydid23
10-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Right. I just re-watched a Peter Alexander interview with DB and she said the two boys heard noises that night, but she hasn't sat down with them and asked them about it in detail because she doesn't want to upset them.

Now, if you REALLY lost your baby to an abductor, would you sit the boys down and ask them what they heard or not??? :furious:

This is ridiculous.

She also said that she had not 'compared notes' with the neighbor afterwards either. The very first thing I would have done after calling 911, epecially if i had been drunk and had memory problems, would be to run to the neighbors, to talk to the other adult who had last been present in my home. Why would she not do that?

So she did not question the boys, who were present during the 'kidnapping' and she did not compare notes with the neighbor, the last adult in her home before the break in? Really? Oh, and she never called the missing cell phones either? What is the first thing you do when your cell is missing? How did she know they were 'stolen'? How did she know the kids were not playing with them earlier that night?

Emeralgem
10-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Yeah, and after talking to Mason, she was sympathetic to the proscecution. This reporter is an emotionally driven person and should not be reporting on these cases.

Let's hear the 911...

IMHO..She kinda goes with the wind..JMHO

SuziQ
10-28-2011, 06:55 PM

And those stories should remind us that the unlikely does happen and innocent people go to jail. It does no good to target innocent people. Crimes go unsolved and the perps go free to attack other victims. Who was the dad who was convicted of killing his daughter and her friend? Turns out the real killer was a serial killer who was left free to kill again. It happened around the time Kevin Fox was wrongly convicted for killing his daughter. Another tragic case.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Fasten ur seatbelts. I dont think we have heard the last of MW! MOO

Whisperer
10-28-2011, 07:00 PM
But it was also stated in the People mag timeline that Dad was watching the kids until 5:30, when mom came back from the store. So I am not sure I believe this new info about the neighbor.

ETA: Just heard Jim Spellman on HLN---he said that the neighbor came over at 5 to watch the kids while mom was at store, and father was also home at the time.

IIRC, wasn't it DB that said a neighbor was watching the kids? I could be wrong. Why would she need a neighbor to watch the kids if JI was there with them?

She goes to the store with her brother. Her brother drops her off at her home and drives away. Why do I feel something is missing in this scenario? She fixed dinner for her kids and her neighbor but not jeremy. Was jeremy actually there? Who is this neighbor? Does anyone have a handle on this?

Whisperer
10-28-2011, 07:02 PM
The longer the kids go before interviewing, the more likely their memory won't be as keen. Their imaginations will start filling in the gaps. There's a way around this but I certainly am not going to post it here....and give the wrong people any ideas.

Patty G
10-28-2011, 07:03 PM

Bumping Up At Random. :)

BetteDavisEyes
10-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Jane Velez-Mitchell discussion on Lisa Irwin case on HLN now.

TheTruthWillOut
10-28-2011, 07:06 PM

BBM.

Why would the neighbour come over to watch the kids if the father is home?:waitasec:

Maybe it is just me, but I find it weird that JI can't watch the kids for half hour whilst the girlfriend goes to the shops?

katydid23
10-28-2011, 07:10 PM
JVM just said that the red haired woman was walking in the Irwin's neighborhood the very night of the disappearance. ???????? Where did that come from?

Whisperer
And those stories should remind us that the unlikely does happen and innocent people go to jail. It does no good to target innocent people. Crimes go unsolved and the perps go free to attack other victims. Who was the dad who was convicted of killing his daughter and her friend? Turns out the real killer was a serial killer who was left free to kill again. It happened around the time Kevin Fox was wrongly convicted for killing his daughter. Another tragic case.

I don't know the Kevin Fox story but I have reviewed hundreds of files and have yet to see an innocent being wrongly targeted. Of course, it can happen and that goes w/o saying but the likelihood of it happening with any frequency is simply untrue. It is highly unlikely in this case, they are innocent. In fact, we know DB is not innocent...as she herself admits to serious drinking and blacking out. Anything could have happened during the black out and she will never recall what it was. Therefore, she is negligent. She does not remember what happened during some hours of that night.

It would be a coincidence of major proportions that she was blacked out AND a stranger took her baby? I don't believe in coincidences during a major crime. This case has way too many.

Mountain_Kat
Play by play request from those of us who can't watch, pretty please?

Patty G
True, LE has to have the cellphone records in order to find MW.

epiphany
JVM

some guests speculating that MW's cell was stolen or left in public area and LE tracked her down...the reason she doesn't appear to know who answered her cell, etc.

Mountain_Kat
10-28-2011, 07:11 PM
JVM just said that the red haired woman was walking in the Irwin's neighborhood the very night of the disappearance. ???????? Where did that come from?

Pffffft. I'll wait for another report to back that info up.

katydid23
10-28-2011, 07:12 PM
BBM.

Why would the neighbour come over to watch the kids if the father is home?:waitasec:

Maybe it is just me, but I find it weird that JI can't watch the kids for half hour whilst the girlfriend goes to the shops?

I agree, They are 6 and 8, so they do not take that much effort to keep an eye on. I think maybe the neighbor just came over so her daughter could play with the neighbor boys. That makes more sense to me. Especially since they were supposed to have dinner there. Maybe since Dad was getting ready for work the neighbor just came by to let the kids play while he rested or showered.

I think the big thing to take from this is that she must have seen Baby Lisa if she came over at 5 pm/ imoo

Patty G
10-28-2011, 07:14 PM

It's better to listen to the GMA interview and what MW stated rather than what Jane spills out. We should have the GMA interview in this thread and perhaps in the Media thread.

Whisperer
10-28-2011, 07:15 PM
I get the impression that DB is scared to death. Yep, she is. She is because she has no idea what happened. She simply can't remember...and that is terrifying. She may be hoping against hope that a stranger did this and she is off the hook.

Patty G
10-28-2011, 07:16 PM
I am recording Issues and it will be uploading to my YouTube channel at some point after Jane finishes with Baby Lisa's case.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

MaryAnn
10-28-2011, 07:16 PM

JI left after they got home from the market

katydid23
10-28-2011, 07:17 PM
It's better to listen to the GMA interview and what MW stated rather than what Jane spills out. We should have the GMA interview in this thread and perhaps in the Media thread.

JVM said " What is this I am hearing about stories that the red haired woman was walking with her boyfriend in the Irwins neighborhood that very night."

So it seems that JVM was passing out rumors on the air.

Whisperer
Exactly how long has JVM been sober?...I keep forgetting..:floorlaugh:

epiphany
JVM: does mom decide to party since dad's first night working? did she invite others over or did someone else drop over?

epiphany
10-28-2011, 07:18 PM
JVM: if u were getting drunk & messed up, and a person wants to stick it to you...

Mountain_Kat
10-28-2011, 07:20 PM
JVM: if u were getting drunk & messed up, and a person wants to stick it to you...

Uh...:floorlaugh:

Patty G
10-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Gosh, Jane is stretching the speculations to the limit.

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 07:21 PM

this is good to hear in the msm.. now where is the footage? than we can discuss...

epiphany
10-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Oct. 6th video of mom & dad

DB: ...they weren't on t counter where i left them. they were gone.

Pat Brown to JVM: that doesn't seem to b where t family is pointing to>the wild party theory

Whisperer
10-28-2011, 07:25 PM
Apparently LE has traced a phone call from the IRWIN cell phone. The recipient has no idea who was calling. What we need to know is which cell made the call. DB has said she was programming three cells that night. Later, we hear service was restricted; then we hear JT has a working phone on his person. He used his work phone to call 911.

Does the witness have a number similar to whoever one of the Irwins/Bradley's were calling? Was this the 2:23 call/text?

Patty G
this is good to hear in the msm.. now where is the footage? than we can discuss...

It might be in here: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29612215/detail.html#ixzz1c5NTJ5st

but not 100% sure.

luckyme
Exactly how long has JVM been sober?...I keep forgetting..:floorlaugh:

It will be 17 years!!! LOL I hear that every night!:razz:

epiphany
10-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Aruba case.

katydid23
10-28-2011, 07:27 PM
All of this talk on MSM about the neighbor and her ex, and the redhaired woman and her ex, it makes me think of another possible motive for the kidnapping. I know this was not a newborn baby, but still, a childless couple could move to a new area with a 11 month old, and not cause any concern.

Before my first child was born, we went through 5 years of miscarriages and infertility issues. EVERYONE knew how desperately we wanted kids. I remember one time watching a drunk teenager neglecting her tiny baby, and having to fight the urge to nab the baby for myself. I felt pretty self righteous when I heard about child abuse cases, and felt strongly that those kids should have been placed in OUR home, and taken from their abusers.

So I can imagine the motive that someone might have watched DB drink several days a week, sitting and smoking on the stoop. And maybe they thought the baby needed to be placed in a better home. imoo

MaryAnn
10-28-2011, 07:27 PM

Yes, I wish more people were as open minded as you. I think we need to lay off the parents until we have more evidence. This whole board is like a guessing game, we aren't getting the facts like with Caylee's case so it seems people are just making up whatever they want. I think it's really sad! We really don't know anything except that Baby Lisa is gone. LE has really kept this quiet.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Apparently LE has traced a phone call from the IRWIN cell phone. The recipient has no idea who was calling. What we need to know is which cell made the call. DB has said she was programming three cells that night. Later, we hear service was restricted; then we hear JT has a working phone on his person. He used his work phone to call 911.

Im telling u I think it was debs dads phone! moo The one in desk drawer! moo

katydid23
10-28-2011, 07:28 PM

Patty said she is recording it [ Issues} and will have a link for us soon.

ETA: she said it on tonights show, about 8 to 10 minutes after the start, IIRC.

Whisperer
10-28-2011, 07:30 PM
.Oh my, they have JB on tv discussing how badly his newest client is being treated in Aruba. The network has no reason to put him on TV other than pandering. The real attorney handling that case has all the facts.
:drink:

luckyme
10-28-2011, 07:31 PM
But Nurse-MW said in the interview today..that she had walked through the neighbor before with an ex-boyfriend..I don't think she said night Lisa went missing..Ill have to go and listen to that interview again!!

She knows that i think! The Hln shows are mis representing what MW said. moo :seeya:

HatesSociopaths
10-28-2011, 07:35 PM

I don't have the footage but can confirm JVM said it as I heard it too.

SyraKelly
10-28-2011, 07:35 PM
She knows that i think! The Hln shows are mis representing what MW said. moo :seeya:

OH OK..Sorry

Patty G
10-28-2011, 07:36 PM
Lisa Irwin: Issues 10/29/11 - YouTube

luckyme
10-28-2011, 07:36 PM
OH OK..Sorry

Can u hear nancy? Bomb shell tonight! moo :crazy:

katydid23
10-28-2011, 07:37 PM
But Nurse-MW said in the interview today..that she had walked through the neighbor before with an ex-boyfriend..I don't think she said night Lisa went missing..Ill have to go and listen to that interview again!!

JVM said that she was 'hearing stories' about that walk thru the neighborhood. So it might not have been in the interview we saw. I am sure JVM has other sources we do not have. Either that, or she is mistaken.

SyraKelly
10-28-2011, 07:38 PM
OK.I deleted my post..sorry nurse!!

MysteryAddict
10-28-2011, 07:40 PM
[/B]
IIRC, wasn't it DB that said a neighbor was watching the kids? I could be wrong. Why would she need a neighbor to watch the kids if JI was there with them?

She goes to the store with her brother. Her brother drops her off at her home and drives away. Why do I feel something is missing in this scenario? She fixed dinner for her kids and her neighbor but not jeremy. Was jeremy actually there? Who is this neighbor? Does anyone have a handle on this?

Whisperer-
I'm also interested in answers to those same questions especially, who is the neighbor.
Also is the neighbor from next door or across the street. It was said that they sat
out front together drinking wine. Well, if you look at the front of the house it only has
a couple of cement steps. That doesn't look like a comfortable spot to spend your
hours of "adult time" to me. If it was a lovely evening maybe the back deck???
It was just something else that didn't seem to make sense to me.

Patty G
10-28-2011, 07:40 PM
The key words to MW interview today is she said: she "HAD walked through the neighborhood with her "EX BOYFRIEND". That to me means at one point BEFORE Baby Lisa went missing, while she was still with her boyfriend she walked through the neighborhood.

djm41
10-28-2011, 07:41 PM
JVM said that she was 'hearing stories' about that walk thru the neighborhood. So it might not have been in the interview we saw. I am sure JVM has other sources we do not have. Either that, or she is mistaken.

She may have other sources, but when that guest brought up the fact that the Irwins claimed there phone couldn't make outgoing calls, it was like she didn't know or forgot. Sometimes I think they aren't doing their homework very well on these shows.

cluciano63
10-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Jvm=msm ? :)

TheTruthWillOut
10-28-2011, 07:46 PM
JVM

some guests speculating that MW's cell was stolen or left in public area and LE tracked her down...the reason she doesn't appear to know who answered her cell, etc.

Wait! They think on the very night that a very rare stranger child abduction occurred in MW's neighbourhood MW:

1, Had her cell stolen or lost it.
2, Had a call/voicemail/text the same night from one of the abducted child's parents phones.(also stolen)
3, Was walking in the child's neighbourhood area the same night of said abduction.

Have I got the gist here? (Please tell me I have it very wrong!)

The first is unfounded speculation AFAIK. the second is true? and the third is taken out of context.

Put them all together and it just looks ridiculous IMO. Are they thinking about what they are saying?

my_tee_mouse
The key words to MW interview today is she said: she "HAD walked through the neighborhood with her "EX BOYFRIEND". That to me means at one point BEFORE Baby Lisa went missing, while she was still with her boyfriend she walked through the neighborhood.

It's Misha's BD? Well, Happy Birthday!!!

Whisperer
Nice going Joe T.! It is the weekend and you managed to sway public opinion once again. Let's see what Monday brings..

This media blitz happens just like a jury trial. Each side tries to leave a good punch for the jury to sit on all weekend. I am not falling for this trick. We have no new facts to change our opinion just emotional heart strings being tugged. There is one fact today...a cell phone call from the Irwin's has been traced and the recipient spoke on camera.

nursebeeme
10-28-2011, 07:47 PM
OK.I deleted my post..sorry nurse!!

don't delete... you never know what is what or who is who.. this could possibly be a link that could come back around..

good catch!

Whisperer
10-28-2011, 07:49 PM
....right now JVM pandering to Baez...again. We get to hear Jolly jose speaking and comparing Natalie Holloway to this one. Baez speaks of his new client as "Gary".

:drink:

Patty G
10-28-2011, 07:51 PM
FWIW, the cellphone woman with the pink hair, looks so much like the store clerk woman who checked out DB with the wine, baby food & baby wipes.

SyraKelly
10-28-2011, 07:52 PM
I just said-that MW did not say she was in neighborhood that night,but she had walked through it with an ex-boyfreind before!!

Dr.Fessel
10-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Oh boy, animal slavery.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Nice going Joe T.! It is the weekend and you managed to sway public opinion once again. Let's see what Monday brings..

This media blitz happens just like a jury trial. Each side tries to leave a good punch for the jury to sit on all weekend. I am not falling for this trick. We have no new facts to change our opinion just emotional heart strings being tugged. There is one fact today...a cell phone call from the Irwin's has been traced and the recipient spoke on camera.

www.kctv5.com Bs will be in kansas on sunday! :D

luckyme
10-28-2011, 08:00 PM
www.kctv5.com Bs will be in kansas on sunday! :D

Oh sorry meant kansas city! no news from deb and jeremys camp until sunday or monday! very interesting! HMM! moo :innocent:

Patty G
10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Well this will be a short one for Baby Lisa tonight as Nancy will be doing her DWTS show .... :banghead:

SyraKelly
10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
What bombshells does NG have for us???

SuziQ
10-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Im telling u I think it was debs dads phone! moo The one in desk drawer! moo

IIRC, the dad's phone was stolen. the desk drawer phone was old and not significant.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Well this will be a short one for Baby Lisa tonight as Nancy will be doing her DWTS show .... :banghead:

Yes I know! I know shes giving her dancing money away but dang she needs to get back to business! moo:innocent:

Patty G
10-28-2011, 08:08 PM
Poor Jim, he has been outside the Irwin home since HLN show at 4:00 PM EDT giving reports.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 08:08 PM
IIRC, the dad's phone was stolen. the desk drawer phone was old and not significant.

Do u think dad had a working plan on his phone? just wondering? I think her story was a half truth! moo

Patty G
10-28-2011, 08:10 PM
Nancy says: there still could be a strong possibility that this baby is alive.

SuziQ
10-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Do u think dad had a working plan on his phone? just wondering? I think her story was a half truth! moo

It's a possibility.

dizzychick
10-28-2011, 08:12 PM
omg! THE GLOWWORM is missing. I just heard Nancy Grace say she slept with the glowworm. How would the bandit know that? I take it was her favorite toy. So here we have a naked baby just a diaper and the bandit was nice enough to take along her favorite toy?

Only the family knows that was her favorite toy. When my nephew died of SIDS we buried him with all his favorite things..........

I guess the witnesses who spotted the man with the baby did not see him lugging a glowworm with the baby or I havent heard that so far. he didnt have a piece of luggage with him so who was carrying the glowworm?

luckyme
Nancy says: there still could be a strong possibility that this baby is alive.

Im not watching! But thats very unusal for nancy! moo

HatesSociopaths
I hope someone was recording Nancy Grace - I swear they just showed footage where Debbie spots the camera and then immediately starts sobbing.

djm41
10-28-2011, 08:13 PM
omg! THE GLOWWORM is missing. I just heard Nancy Grace say she slept with the glowworm. How would the bandit know that? I take it was her favorite toy. So here we have a naked baby just a diaper and the bandit was nice enough to take along her favorite toy?

Only the family knows that was her favorite toy. When my nephew died of SIDS we buried him with all his favorite things..........

I believe the police took the glow worm. I think its in that list of things in the search warrant.

HatesSociopaths
10-28-2011, 08:13 PM

Do you know at what point on your video this is discussed? Thanks.

katydid23
10-28-2011, 08:14 PM
It's a possibility.

If they told the truth in the beginning, when they said their phones were on 'restriction', then one of the phones would call out. When you are on restriction for late payment, only one phone has a hold on out going calls. At least with Sprint that is true.

Patty G
Poof, Nancy was talking about Baby Lisa and then it went right to a news conference regarding Robert Wood.

luckyme

My kids have all their first stuffed animals. my oldest who is 21 had a glow worm. I sent it to his apt. My 19 year old has a seal that talks its on her bed at college. and so forth. moo

PoppyH
10-28-2011, 08:15 PM

I thought they took the Glow worm as evidence>>>???

gliving
FWIW, the cellphone woman with the pink hair, looks so much like the store clerk woman who checked out DB with the wine, baby food & baby wipes.

Hmm, the store clerk who knew that Deborah had a cute little baby and would most likely be getting a buzz on that night? I'd like to see a sidebyside of the two ladies.

Patty G
Do you know at what point on your video this is discussed? Thanks.

Nope ... :( I'd have to watch it again in order to come to that point. Once is enough for me.

ETA: In one of the parents early interviews, they had the glow worm with them.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 08:16 PM
I believe the police took the glow worm. I think its in that list of things in the search warrant.

Didnt she have a Barney too? moo

~n/t~
10-28-2011, 08:17 PM

I guess the witnesses who spotted the man with the baby did not see him lugging a glowworm with the baby or I havent heard that so far. he didnt have a piece of luggage with him so who was carrying the glowworm?

John Couey snatched Jessica and her favourite toy.....a stuffed purple dolphin. :(

justbetweenus
10-28-2011, 08:17 PM
All of this talk on MSM about the neighbor and her ex, and the redhaired woman and her ex, it makes me think of another possible motive for the kidnapping. I know this was not a newborn baby, but still, a childless couple could move to a new area with a 11 month old, and not cause any concern.

Before my first child was born, we went through 5 years of miscarriages and infertility issues. EVERYONE knew how desperately we wanted kids. I remember one time watching a drunk teenager neglecting her tiny baby, and having to fight the urge to nab the baby for myself. I felt pretty self righteous when I heard about child abuse cases, and felt strongly that those kids should have been placed in OUR home, and taken from their abusers.

So I can imagine the motive that someone might have watched DB drink several days a week, sitting and smoking on the stoop. And maybe they thought the baby needed to be placed in a better home. imoo

Sounds very logical. I also wondered if Deb belonged to any expectant or baby forums.

~n/t~
10-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Hmm, the store clerk who knew that Deborah had a cute little baby and would most likely be getting a buzz on that night? I'd like to see a sidebyside of the two ladies.

Me too

djm41
Didnt she have a Barney too? moo

Yes. DB was holding it during an interview.

luckyme
John Couey snatched Jessica and her favourite toy.....a stuffed purple dolphin. :(

Oh Yep yep! UGH! :ohwow:

Patty G
10-28-2011, 08:19 PM

The glow worm is NOT missing; it was taken by LE. Total wrong information.

CarrieBean
I hope someone was recording Nancy Grace - I swear they just showed footage where Debbie spots the camera and then immediately starts sobbing.

When she was sitting outside? I noticed that yesterday. It looked really unnatural.

dizzychick
But I thought the glowworm was reported missing?

luckyme
10-28-2011, 08:20 PM
search warrant link?

justbetweenus
10-28-2011, 08:20 PM

Purple barney was her favourite too, one she couldn't sleep without.

ETA: wasn't the glowworm mentioned in the search warrant as an item the police took?

PoppyH
10-28-2011, 08:21 PM

Nope, just cell phones and Baby Lisa

Patty G
10-28-2011, 08:22 PM

It was never reported missing. The parents had the glow worm during an early interview.

The only ones reporting the glow worm missing is Nancy and maybe Jane/Issues.

HatesSociopaths
10-28-2011, 08:23 PM
When she was sitting outside? I noticed that yesterday. It looked really unnatural.

That would be a different time then. This was a time she and Jeremy were standing together, his arm is around her, she spots the camera, starts sobbing and puts her head into his chest.

This could be a classic clip. I hope somebody got it.

ETA: It is vigil footage.

dizzychick
10-28-2011, 08:23 PM

but Jessica was old enough to ask for it. I guess the baby is not, the bandit would have to know she wanted it.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 08:24 PM
It was never reported missing. The parents had the glow worm during an early interview.

The only ones reporting the glow worm missing is Nancy and maybe Jane/Issues.

So no stuffed animals really missing? police have glo worm and debbie has barney. I know i saw her with barney. moo

luckyme
10-28-2011, 08:27 PM
but Jessica was old enough to ask for it. I guess the baby is not, the bandit would have to know she wanted it.

UGH! I think she just took it with her, I dont think he cared. I cant get his picture from my head now!:anguish:

Abby Normal
Nope ... :( I'd have to watch it again in order to come to that point. Once is enough for me.

ETA: In one of the parents early interviews, they had the glow worm with them.

Did they? I thought it was a Barney- and they only spoke of the glow worm. The glow worm I think was listed on the inventory from the search warrant. She may have more than one though. If they told LE the glow worm was missing, and then they found one in the boys room or elsewhere, they may have taken it to prove that what she claimed was missing was in the house after all.

Or it being missing is just one of many rumors.

justbetweenus
That would be a different time then. This was a time she and Jeremy were standing together, his arm is around her, she spots the camera, starts sobbing and puts her head into his chest.

Was that at the vigil when everyone started singing Amazing Grace? That song alone makes me cry, I'm sure I would break down too if I heard it while my child was missing.

Patty G
10-28-2011, 08:28 PM
So no stuffed animals really missing? police have glo worm and debbie has barney. I know i saw her with barney. moo

Just Baby Lisa and cellphones. LE only took the glow worm last week.

Patty G
10-28-2011, 08:29 PM
If the glow worm went missing with Baby Lisa and the cell phone we WOULD have had a thread started for the glow worm. :)

loveandhugs

It's funny I thought the same thing when I first saw the video. Thank you for letting me know that it wasn't just my imagination. DB looks up, sees the camera and begins crying.

I also hope someone can post the clip.

jjenny
Just Baby Lisa and cellphones. LE only took the glow worm last week.

And DB and JI had the Barney. No toys appear to be missing.

PlainJaneDoe
10-28-2011, 08:31 PM
TODAY show

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45074400#45074400

John Walsh segment

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45074429#45074429

Please explain to me what this means: I know that the boys didn't hear or witness anything that could be helpful.i don't know when they heard what they might have heard cuz I didn't ask 'em. I just know that whatever it was could not possibly be important?!

dizzychick
10-28-2011, 08:31 PM
UGH! I think she just took it with her, I dont think he cared. I cant get his picture from my head now!:anguish:

I thought it was reported she asked if she could take her purple dolphin with her to her grave and he said ok. that was one of the sick details i remember hearing on TV, now who knows I guess it could have been on NG so if it is not true that would explain it LOL

djm41
10-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Please explain to me what this means: I know that the boys didn't hear or witness anything that could be helpful.i don't know when they heard what they might have heard cuz I didn't ask 'em. I just know that whatever it was could not possibly be important?!

I can't explain it because it make NO sense at all. How could she possibly know?

Bravo

And dont forget she knows all this as she had blacked out :banghead:

HatesSociopaths
I found it.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3087/fakerk.png

At :54 of this video:

Parents Of Missing Baby Attend Vigil - YouTube

Sigh Sister
10-28-2011, 08:34 PM
I can't explain it because it make NO sense at all. How could she possibly know?

Maybe she does know and isn't sharing.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 08:35 PM
It's funny I thought the same thing when I first saw the video. Thank you for letting me know that it wasn't just my imagination. DB looks up, sees the camera and begins crying.

I also hope someone can post the clip.

There is something about her! she rubs me the wrong way! I have a friend well not really a friend. Im very skiddish about. very controlling and can turn on the bull. She can fool alot of people. Ive been burned can u tell. moo Debbie gives me some pause! moo:waitasec:

In da Middle
10-28-2011, 08:37 PM
It does seem that way, but there were 10-30 cameras trained on her the entire time they were there.

grandmaj
10-28-2011, 08:37 PM
Guyssssssss you are in the Mainstream media thread for today........ find the right place.

If you want to discuss a video from before because something has triggered a new reaction or thought start a new thread. It will be much easier to have a fluid discussion andddddddddddddd find it in the future. xoxoxo

Post lands at random.

Also there is a thread about the prior interviews here that would be perrrrfect for you to revisit vids.

compare the parent's statements to media here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

luckyme
10-28-2011, 08:38 PM
I thought it was reported she asked if she could take her purple dolphin with her to her grave and he said ok. that was one of the sick details i remember hearing on TV, now who knows I guess it could have been on NG so if it is not true that would explain it LOL

There have been so many cases since then. I dont know but that mans face was forever burned in my memory. Just sick! moo

dizzychick
10-28-2011, 08:39 PM
she wont let hubby take a lie detector? 1st ive heard of this and why? why isnt daddy refusing? hummm sounds like Cindy Anthony

Cazzie
10-28-2011, 08:40 PM

One of the parents said the Barney was her favorite toy. But she also slept with a Glow Worm. The Barney was held on camera by one or both of the parents in the first week...

And the search warrant mentioned a Glow Worm.

Amster
10-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Glow Worm isn't missing and this is not the Fox case....

dizzychick
10-28-2011, 08:55 PM
not familar with the Fox case

butwhatif?
10-28-2011, 08:56 PM
search warrant link?

Don't have the link...but this shows it was collected.

http://i40.tinypic.com/nq910j.jpg

w1df10wr
10-28-2011, 09:11 PM

Please, please, you have a Main Stream Media verified link that JI watched kids during this time? 2007 - Stark County Ohio had a case where a cop officer killed his pregnant girlfriend Jessie Davis around June 14th, 2007. Baby Chloe was due around July 3rd, 2007. Tim Miller, his Equusearch team members & community members were searching the local area, while the killer ~convicted in 2008~led FBI & LE to remains that were 25+ miles away or more, 9 or 10 days later.

Please please again, what MSM source says JI watched the kids at the time?

natsound
10-28-2011, 09:12 PM
I don't know the Kevin Fox story but I have reviewed hundreds of files and have yet to see an innocent being wrongly targeted. Of course, it can happen and that goes w/o saying but the likelihood of it happening with any frequency is simply untrue. It is highly unlikely in this case, they are innocent. In fact, we know DB is not innocent...as she herself admits to serious drinking and blacking out. Anything could have happened during the black out and she will never recall what it was. Therefore, she is negligent. She does not remember what happened during some hours of that night.

It would be a coincidence of major proportions that she was blacked out AND a stranger took her baby? I don't believe in coincidences during a major crime. This case has way too many.

I don't either.

indepmo
10-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Just visited the Irwin-Bradley (hideout) with Tina Porter. After she explained who she was a young gentleman stated they aren't available right now and to contact their attorney if we wanted to talk to them. Door shut in face.

Tina walked straight over to FOX 4 and KCTV 5 saying. "roll the cameras, roll the cameras" and really let go. Will post videos whenever they are online. (No, I didn't want to walk up rolling cell phone video as much as I would have liked to)

norest4thewicked
10-28-2011, 09:19 PM
Poor Jim, he has been outside the Irwin home since HLN show at 4:00 PM EDT giving reports.

Happy birthday to that adorable little dog! :bdsurprise:

Abby Normal
10-28-2011, 09:19 PM
Just visited the Irwin-Bradley (hideout) with Tina Porter. After she explained who she was a young gentleman stated they aren't available right now and to contact their attorney if we wanted to talk to them. Door shut in face.

Tina walked straight over to FOX 4 and KCTV 5 saying. "roll the cameras, roll the cameras" and really let go. Will post videos whenever they are online. (No, I didn't want to walk up rolling cell phone video as much as I would have liked to)

wow, I'm so surprised they are even answering knocks?! I wouldn't have answered the door.

Amster
10-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Tina Porter?? Is she with the guy whose little boy was kidnapped? They don't like LE very much, IIRC.

indepmo
10-28-2011, 09:28 PM
Tina Porter?? Is she with the guy whose little boy was kidnapped? They don't like LE very much, IIRC.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8706&highlight=sam+lindsey+porter

gliving
10-28-2011, 09:31 PM
wow, I'm so surprised they are even answering knocks?! I wouldn't have answered the door.

I'd at least call before I dropped by. I'm sure Tina had good intentions, but that's not the way to go about it.

cachmo
10-28-2011, 09:35 PM
she wont let hubby take a lie detector? 1st ive heard of this and why? why isnt daddy refusing? hummm sounds like Cindy Anthony

What? How did i miss that? Was that on NG?

Amster
10-28-2011, 09:35 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8706&highlight=sam+lindsey+porter

Thanks...does she have a foundation or something to help with missing kids?

luckyme
10-28-2011, 09:36 PM
I'd at least call before I dropped by. I'm sure Tina had good intentions, but that's not the way to go about it.

Jeremy and deb dont have a phone anymore. The kidnapper took them. moo :seeya:

curiositycat
10-28-2011, 09:36 PM

I have come to the conclusion that these folks don't want help finding Lisa, or with their "grief." I don't blame Tina for feeling let down. It must have taken a lot of caring to reach out like that.

It appears unless you go through their attorney, and probably offer M O N E Y, you can't "talk" with the parents. JMOO

indepmo
10-28-2011, 09:38 PM

Trust me, contact attempts had been made for three days. Who do you call though, seriously? Do you have a number?

Amster
10-28-2011, 09:40 PM
They obviously don't want whatever Tina has....advice, compassion, whatever.....maybe she should reach out to others who want her involvement. Or, contact JT.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 09:41 PM
Trust me, contact attempts had been made for three days. Who do you call though, seriously? Do you have a number?

Thanks for all u have done! Seriously i dont think they care! moo I feel bad for everyone that is trying to reach out to them! ALL MY OPINION ONLY! moo

norest4thewicked
10-28-2011, 09:41 PM
Why would the parents want to talk to Tina Porter? They have nothing in common. Tina begged and cried for help in finding her children. She went through agonizing months searching for her children. These people don't want help at all. In fact, the longer they don't find Lisa, the better it will be for them. Lisa Porter is a very brave woman and has gone through more hell than most of us put together.

indepmo
10-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Yes, there is a foundation that was formed in honor of Sam and Lindsey, as well as a Search and Recovery organization. You can't help someone that doesn't WANT help though so you just have to sit back and watch this tragedy unfold day by day. As far as something in common, when your two children are missing for three years, the sense of not knowing where your children are and not knowing if they are dead or alive is a lot in common.

We better step away from the conversation since this is for coverage only.

Turnadot
10-28-2011, 09:50 PM

Holy crap.

God bless Tina - she's such an amazing woman.

IMO

gliving
10-28-2011, 09:51 PM

That's so sad. Still, if the person who answered the door doesn't know Tina, I can't blame them for not inviting her in. Hopefully she can make contact soon. Did she leave her number?

luckyme
10-28-2011, 09:52 PM
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15902698/tina-porter-turned-away-in-efforts-to-assist-baby-lisas-parents

Now we have a link!

jacy
10-28-2011, 09:53 PM
They obviously don't want whatever Tina has....advice, compassion, whatever.....maybe she should reach out to others who want her involvement. Or, contact JT.

I think they like the control.

Moo (and other things that come out of cows)

luckyme
Yes, there is a foundation that was formed in honor of Sam and Lindsey, as well as a Search and Recovery organization. You can't help someone that doesn't WANT help though so you just have to sit back and watch this tragedy unfold day by day. As far as something in common, when your two children are missing for three years, the sense of not knowing where your children are and not knowing if they are dead or alive is a lot in common.

I just posted link. was kctv5 There?

Dr.Fessel
Caller: Hello police can you come quick, there is a lady here wanting to help us with our missing baby.

Police: I think we need to talk through your lawyer don't we?

Curious Me
10-28-2011, 09:57 PM
I am recording Issues and it will be uploading to my YouTube channel at some point after Jane finishes with Baby Lisa's case.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

Patty G, I can't thank you enough for making today's issues available.

Ah, a pink-haired woman and the mysterious call. JVM never wonders why the woman would be with an ex bf walking around that night. Do we know how ex he was? Wait, part of this is JVM speculating, but I don't blame her. A pink-haired woman fits perfect in this crazy case. Was her number on one of those phones speed-dial? Was the kidnapper calling her? It seems hard to imagine the call was just a fluke.

norest4thewicked

Bless Tina for all she has gone through and how she is trying to help.

luckyme
Caller: Hello police can you come quick, there is a lady here wanting to help us with our missing baby.

Called LE !!!! :slap: moo

SuziQ
10-28-2011, 09:58 PM
I have come to the conclusion that these folks don't want help finding Lisa, or with their "grief." I don't blame Tina for feeling let down. It must have taken a lot of caring to reach out like that.

It appears unless you go through their attorney, and probably offer M O N E Y, you can't "talk" with the parents. JMOO

Gil Abeyta was able to talk to them.

Turnadot
10-28-2011, 09:58 PM
Snipped from the article and BBM.

Porter was told to speak to an attorney for Irwin and Bradley about her desire to offer assistance. Porter left the home but then went back up to determine which attorney she should contact.

The police were then called. Porter had left the neighborhood by the time officers arrived,...What the *****?

nomoresorrow
10-28-2011, 09:59 PM

OMG! Doc I thought you were just being funny until I clicked on the link to the article - they really did call the cops on her! Unbelievable...

SuziQ
10-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Did the family see Tina run straight for the cameras saying "roll the cameras, roll the cameras?" And why did Tina run straight for the camera?

That might have put them off.

luckyme
10-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Snipped from the article and BBM.

What the *****?

I bet they took their time to get there! moo:innocent:

norest4thewicked
10-28-2011, 10:04 PM
Did the family see Tina run straight for the cameras saying "roll the cameras, roll the cameras?" And why did Tina run straight for the camera?

That might have put them off.

I think that the door had already been closed in Tina's face by that time.

Rallihanna
10-28-2011, 10:04 PM
Jeremy and deb dont have a phone anymore. The kidnapper took them. moo :seeya:

I bet they spent more time at the phone store than they've spent out looking for LI. JMO

SuziQ
10-28-2011, 10:06 PM
I think that the door had already been closed in Tina's face by that time.

And it appears the cops were called after the door was closed?

What did she say to the camera?