PDA

View Full Version : The Family Tree - connecting the dots

beach
01-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Okay, after viewing the Case Players thread I am still confused about some folks.

I understand that Tarah S and Dawayne M are the bio parents of Ali.

HOWEVER, I see the description of Lyle M. as "the ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM..."

I'm not sure if Lyle's last name is the same as Dawayne's....are they brothers? Was Tarah married (?) to both of them?

mrsu
01-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Lyle's last name is Moser and Dawayne's is Maroney. No, they are not brothers. It appears Tarah was at one time married to Lyle, not sure about Dawayne. :)

ETA: Oops...am I allowed to post last names with the new rules?

OneLove
01-02-2012, 12:56 AM
Oh, the questions this raises! It's not really a family 'tree' as much as a family web.

So, do I understand this right? Priscilla, who was once married to Tarah's current husband, also married the fella in Iowa that was convicted of sexually abusing Aliahna? If true, I am ASSuming she married him after she divorced Allan? I only assume that because it seems he was only 19 when he abused Ali?

Gee, this is all so confusing, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone just trying to figure it out.

ETA: and to add to the confusion, it seems this would mean she married him AFTER he abused Ali???

beach
01-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Lyle's last name is Moser and Dawayne's is Maroney. No, they are not brothers. It appears Tarah was at one time married to Lyle, not sure about Dawayne. :)

Well, just for right now until the mods can make the connections at least. I will go back and edit them out later. ;)

Do you still have self-edit time left on your case player thread that I moved and stickied here? If so, I was going to ask you to edit the ones with initials. After brainstorming with the mods it seems much less confusing for us to use full first names and last initials.

If it won't allow you to edit the sticky, let me know the info and I can do it.

mrsu
01-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Oh, the questions this raises! It's not really a family 'tree' as much as a family web.

So, do I understand this right? Priscilla, who was once married to Tarah's current husband, also married the fella in Iowa that was convicted of sexually abusing Aliahna? If true, I am ASSuming she married him after she divorced Allan? I only assume that because it seems he was only 19 when he abused Ali?

Gee, this is all so confusing, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone just trying to figure it out.

ETA: and to add to the confusion, it seems this would mean she married him AFTER he abused Ali???

Priscilla filed for dissolution of marriage on 10/15/2009.
According to Allen's Myspace he and Tarah were married 10/21/2009. *wtf?*
Yes, it appears Priscilla was married to Kurtis...it would be sometime after late 2009. And someone posted previously per Myspace they have a child together. I am not sure when they were actually married and if it was before/during the time he molested Aliahna.

Chris_Texas
01-02-2012, 01:16 AM
I have to say that I am absolutely baffled by this family web.

AppleGreen
01-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Holy cow...

EllaMae
01-02-2012, 01:25 AM
It just makes my head hurt...

Bittiness39
01-02-2012, 01:38 AM
I just want to know who MP's parents are. Not to sleuth them (well, that would be a lie...just not posting about sleuthing them)...why have not his parents come forward? This is odd to me. Odd that we have not heard from friends/family in the media at this point. Who is he? He metriculated from somewhere...

OneLove
01-02-2012, 01:39 AM

Very sticky and toxic web, I'd say.

Utterly without any appropriate boundaries.

But back to connecting the dots: since we now know that Priscilla allowed Tarah to move in with she and her husband, Allan, and then Tarah married Allan only 6 days after Priscilla and Allan's divorce was final, and Priscilla went on to marry the sex offender from Iowa that abused Ali, HOW did Priscilla and Kurtis K meet one another? It certainly is shaping up to look like a tight little inbred ring of deviants.

Are Priscilla and Tarah still close friends?

OneLove
01-02-2012, 01:40 AM
I just want to know who MP's parents are. Not to sleuth them (well, that would be a lie...just not posting about sleuthing them)...why have not his parents come forward? This is odd to me. Odd that we have not heard from friends/family in the media at this point. Who is he? He metriculated from somewhere...

Well, we do know who his cousins are now. Maybe media will pursue getting some info from them? Or some other very resourceful 'sleuths' ? :)

Sparklin
01-02-2012, 01:58 AM

But back to connecting the dots: since we now know that Priscilla allowed Tarah to move in with she and her husband, Allan, and then Tarah married Allan only 6 days after Priscilla and Allan's divorce was final, and Priscilla went on to marry the sex offender from Iowa that abused Ali, HOW did Priscilla and Kurtis K meet one another? It certainly is shaping up to look like a tight little inbred ring of deviants.

bbm = I would say through Dawayne/Kristina

RT51
01-02-2012, 02:30 AM

It's a wreath! I'm quite good at making charts but I doubt I could handle this one!

Norwegian
01-02-2012, 03:00 AM
I'm gonna use update the family tree and use initials and post here later when I get home from work tonight.

Norwegian
01-02-2012, 03:10 AM
Ok, I give up.

You know there's something seriously wrong when the software isn't allowing you to link certain people (MS and KK) together, because it is so tangled and twisted and everyone's married to everyone!

My grandma always told me: "the more you dig in the dirt, the worse it smells". It seems so appropriate here.

Norwegian
01-02-2012, 03:40 AM
Ok, it's a little confusing that I can't see all the "branches" in one tree, but I've taken screenshots of it.

Have a great day/night everyone.

hkhart
01-02-2012, 03:52 AM
I made one on ancestry but they don't allow you to share with general public...thanks! It is a tangled web for sure!

hollyblue
01-02-2012, 08:38 AM

I agree with One Love. It was shocking before Priscilla, but it seems more of a alien species with a conspiracy against children now. :crazy:

Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling - YouTube

MBK
01-02-2012, 08:44 AM

Ummm . . . if they were brothers, it WOULD be time for a redneck joke, just to lighten things up. Holy smokes.

hoppy
01-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Not sure where to post this but wanted to answer this question from the other thread:

OneLove

How long must one be married to a military person to collect on their retirement after divorce?

10 years to be automatically 'entitled' to part of it.

Please move this to a better area if there is one. :thanks:

yllek
01-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Yes, it appears Priscilla was married to Kurtis...it would be sometime after late 2009. And someone posted previously per Myspace they have a child together. I am not sure when they were actually married and if it was before/during the time he molested Aliahna.

So, Kurtis was at sometime an actual "uncle" or at least "step uncle" who molested Ali. Ughh...

claudicici
01-02-2012, 09:37 AM
MS was married to LM but was also married to the father of the 13 year old girl that was stalked by the Monster Plumadore when he was staying at their house ?
Is this correct?

hkhart
01-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Teresa Lynn is mother of Brandy making mp half brother. Brandy father john lawrence thomson died prior to 2008. His father a Sr was in Florida... BT high school there MP probably visited sister and mom. BT daughter in his photos would then be niece.

claudicici
01-02-2012, 10:08 AM
They did a awesome job over at the "hinky meter" connecting the dots
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/01/02/aliahna-lemmon-case-the-snare/

beach
01-02-2012, 10:54 AM

They did do a fantastic job!

Don't get me wrong my head still hurts but at least I can follow the trail of breadcrumbs in a straight line. lol

passionflower
01-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Ok, it's a little confusing that I can't see all the "branches" in one tree, but I've taken screenshots of it.

Have a great day/night everyone.

this did help out thanks allot!
now how many times did Tarah actually marry?
I never saw anything like this before in my 62 years of life!

passionflower
01-02-2012, 11:10 AM

I really want to know what kind of child he was, how he was raised.
Early signs? His friends (if any wen young other than jailbirds)

passionflower
01-02-2012, 11:20 AM
the year 2009 was full of divorse, split ups and marriages, just noticed the year.

menmo
01-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Just catching up and am wowed again with all of you great WS people!

I'm wondering if he was perhaps a foster child somewhere along the way, and/or adopted out.

But back to connecting the dots: since we now know that Priscilla allowed Tarah to move in with she and her husband, Allan, and then Tarah married Allan only 6 days after Priscilla and Allan's divorce was final, and Priscilla went on to marry the sex offender from Iowa that abused Ali, did Priscilla and Kurtis K meet one another? It certainly is shaping up to look like a tight little inbred ring of deviants.

I think it was said up thread, if I'm not wrong, that the it wasn't after the divorce was final but filed. ??? I'm so confused with this bunch.

I really want to know what kind of child he was, how he was raised.
Early signs? His friends (if any wen young other than jailbirds)
Me, too!! I always crave background info on the people I'm reading about and watching.

Thank you for putting this all together.

The only other thing I can say is :eek:
My sentiments exactly!

ETA I, too, would like to know how many marriages Tarah has actually had. Just wondering if she and her partners say they are when they aren't. You know..pretend house playing.

MOO

Sparklin
01-02-2012, 12:24 PM

Except for one thing. Cheryl S and Melissa S are not 'friends' - Melissa is the wife of Cheryls exe ... the man who MP was living with when Cheryls daughter was 'harassed'.

sherryk
01-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Is AS (amber) the dear old grandmother on NG that thought that MP was the greatest thing since sliced bread? Her FB pages give the city she lives in now, Jacksonville, FL

I need to get my local news updated on that and see if they can get an interview. I am in same city.

SuziQ
01-02-2012, 12:38 PM
They did do a fantastic job!

Don't get me wrong my head still hurts but at least I can follow the trail of breadcrumbs in a straight line. lol

Valhall is great. I wish they would post here more often.

menmo
01-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Except for one thing. Cheryl S and Melissa S are not 'friends' - Melissa is the wife of Cheryls exe ... the man who MP was living with when Cheryls daughter was 'harassed'.

When I was looking around FB the last couple of days they were friends on there. I just looked again and true...not friends on FB at least for now.

ETA Actually Cheryle Rethman is CS and is still friends with MS

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 01:00 PM
I really hate to make this more confusing, so if anyone knows the answer I would much appreciate it.

Is PS, the ex wife of AS (step father), the mother of one of the six year old girls who there with Ali that week?

Sheesh I hope YKWIM

Boss 302
01-02-2012, 01:20 PM
I really hate to make this more confusing, so if anyone knows the answer I would much appreciate it.

Is PS, the ex wife of AS (step father), the mother of one of the six year old girls who there with Ali that week?

Sheesh I hope YKWIM

Yes, I believe so

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Thank you Boss :)

badhorsie
01-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Is AS (amber) the dear old grandmother on NG that thought that MP was the greatest thing since sliced bread? Her FB pages give the city she lives in now, Jacksonville, FL

I need to get my local news updated on that and see if they can get an interview. I am in same city.

AFAIK, yes

tlcya
01-02-2012, 02:08 PM
http://www.angrywhiteboy.org/

Not sure if this is an authorized link or not. If I find it won't post or has the **** I will remove the entry post haste.

This blogger seems to have connected alot of dots.

Wild@Heart
01-02-2012, 02:23 PM
I found this on Kristina K FB page. Don't know if it reveals anymore then you have already dug up! You all are awesome.
https://apps.facebook.com/familytree/tree/family/footprints/view_tree.php?tree_handle=45497780&fb_id=_fbBF7kE5R3HIUJzyxTyvA%2C%2C&wp=1&person_handle=135347937&state=8bf9c798c3a0b66286f920e172e8a0b5&code=AQD5XQVXpTs_N0zUUe8l05ZAG2DGq6q2bePBcIuyRyli7 5YeRBO1WBmOLRm0oDe0Day1hs0t4s_n486v6ue_S2R88bcyEd6 OaKZCpKBOyz4M3Pjp-3mxxGxaYbkqSRNKjkhEr4jjDbFJTLcipFMdWCD2mSt4wKNTD-Sc7ypXwbTMMlJ6t8ECb08vUfarUzGLuzY#_=_

taagean
01-02-2012, 04:47 PM

Not sure if this is an authorized link or not. If I find it won't post or has the **** I will remove the entry post haste.

I agree. I've been reading his blog over the last few days and he's right on top of this case.
Like you, I wasn't sure if it could be linked or not.

ETA: I'm sure AWB's post was not there when I posted this - mine sounds a bit weird coming after AWB's! Welcome AWB!

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 04:50 PM
So far this child/children have two grandpas, one bio uncle, one step uncle, one unknown (the 2nd attacker of Ali), her murderer and all the residents of the trailer park who are SO's????

:thud:

Ladylub
01-02-2012, 04:52 PM
All these SO in one group of family and friends makes me want to scream.

taagean
01-02-2012, 04:56 PM

Not that it really makes much difference, but Allen and Tarah married on 12/21/09 - their second anniversary was the time Aliahna and her sisters were staying at the "friend's" place.

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Nice to meet you AWB. Great job you have done :)

:wagon:

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 05:08 PM
See Blue's post at the HM

@Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:07 pm

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1473&p=221669#p221669

Thank you Blue!

taagean
01-02-2012, 05:13 PM

Thank you Blue!

My thanks too!

mrsu
01-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Not that it really makes much difference, but Allen and Tarah married on 12/21/09 - their second anniversary was the time Aliahna and her sisters were staying at the "friend's" place.

Thank you! You are correct!

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 05:16 PM
My thanks too!

Blue did a great job. The visual chart really helped me.

Ladylub
01-02-2012, 05:19 PM

Thank you Blue!

Not to make light of what happened to Aliahna but that is not a family tree. That is a family bush.

bessie
01-02-2012, 06:08 PM

It's okay to link to the blog for now. Just remember to follow the usual rules. Don't copy and paste posts. Reference comments in your own words, and post a link. So far, everyone's done a great job in that regard.

Also, I want to verify how far we're allowed to go in sleuthing family members. We'll update you guys later. In the meantime, let's stick to known players, and remember to use first names with initials for last names as Beach posted earlier. Thanks.

Ransom
01-02-2012, 07:04 PM

They missed some steps. The "cousins" they are talking about are actually Michael Plumadore's 1/2 siblings. They share the same mother ... Teresa.

Sparklin
01-02-2012, 07:12 PM
When I was looking around FB the last couple of days they were friends on there. I just looked again and true...not friends on FB at least for now.

ETA Actually Cheryle Rethman is CS and is still friends with MS

I do not see Cheryle R or S on MS's friends list?? I do note that the 'secret MP fb club' has Cheryle in it though..ugh!

I know for sure that MS is the wife of Cheryles exe - step mom of the 13 year old that was harassed by MP while he lived with said exe (and possibly MS). I am beginning to wonder if MS is not the link to all of them, since she seems to be on everyones friend list and the only one I have seen with pics of 'good friend Mike'...

Curious who Matt S is...he is also in that 'secret' group for MP and has Allen, Priscilla, Tara AND of course Melissa on his friends. Not sure how he fits in, but he also has little girls.

Sparklin
01-02-2012, 07:14 PM
I agree. I've been reading his blog over the last few days and he's right on top of this case.
Like you, I wasn't sure if it could be linked or not.

ETA: I'm sure AWB's post was not there when I posted this - mine sounds a bit weird coming after AWB's! Welcome AWB!

bbm = I am not seeing that post????

gitana1
01-02-2012, 07:23 PM
This family tree of people surrounding Aliahna reminds me of the Whites of West Virginia. Goodness.

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Funeral set for Thursday

She is survived by her father Dawayne Maroney, mother Tarah Souders, stepfather Allen Souders, siblings Bxxxxx, Sxxxxxxx, Txxxxxx and Kxxx, and grandparents Leanne and David Story.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120102/NEWS/120109909

(I x-ed out the children's name, not the reporter)

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 07:33 PM
I now really wonder where little Kxxx was that night, unless he is from a different father and was in his custody for the holidays.

hkhart
01-02-2012, 07:43 PM
I now really wonder where little Kxxx was that night, unless he is from a different father and was in his custody for the holidays.

Apparently K*** dad is David ?. TS was trying to get AS to adopt him.

jjenny
01-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Apparently there are three female siblings. We only heard about Ali and two sisters being babysitted by a convicted felon. Where was the fourth sister?

gitana1
01-02-2012, 07:44 PM

The timeline would have him born after Tarah married Allen. But with this family, you never know.

billisbobby
01-02-2012, 07:45 PM
:waitasec: I thought there were 4 little girls and a little boy. ? Maybe I'm reading the obit wrong.

jjenny
01-02-2012, 07:48 PM
:waitasec: I thought there were 4 little girls and a little boy. ? Maybe I'm reading the obit wrong.

The fourth one (Ali) is dead.

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 07:49 PM
The timeline would have him born after Tarah married Allen. But with this family, you never know.

I think he is older and not Allen's. As Hkhart says above. TS and AS have only been married for two years. But then again she could have had him before they got married.
:waitasec::crazy::waitasec:

taagean
01-02-2012, 07:50 PM
bbm = I am not seeing that post????

It went "poof" - think some rules were broken.

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 07:52 PM

It is all so intertwined that it is easy to get confused. There were 5 children. Ali plus the ones listed in the article. I am not sure whose kids are whose at this point.

:waitasec:

Charlie09
01-02-2012, 07:52 PM
I do not see Cheryle R or S on MS's friends list?? I do note that the 'secret MP fb club' has Cheryle in it though..ugh!

I know for sure that MS is the wife of Cheryles exe - step mom of the 13 year old that was harassed by MP while he lived with said exe (and possibly MS). I am beginning to wonder if MS is not the link to all of them, since she seems to be on everyones friend list and the only one I have seen with pics of 'good friend Mike'...

Curious who Matt S is...he is also in that 'secret' group for MP and has Allen, Priscilla, Tara AND of course Melissa on his friends. Not sure how he fits in, but he also has little girls.

Just a thought with that secret MP group - I've set one up for a moms group I'm a part of and can add people - It's been several months,but I don't think they even had to confirm. They just had to be friends with one of us that were setting up the group.

Ladylub
01-02-2012, 07:53 PM

One of the girls is Ali's half sister from her dad.

Adrienne37
01-02-2012, 07:55 PM
This is all so disturbing to me. Poor little Ali never stood it chance it seems.

Ladylub
01-02-2012, 07:56 PM

What profile do I need to see or what do I need to search to see them talking about the secret group. And I hope the cops are looking into this secret group also.

mrsu
01-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Funeral set for Thursday

She is survived by her father Dawayne Maroney, mother Tarah Souders, stepfather Allen Souders, siblings Bxxxxx, Sxxxxxxx, Txxxxxx and Kxxx, and grandparents Leanne and David Story.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120102/NEWS/120109909

(I x-ed out the children's name, not the reporter)

Leanne? I thought Gma was Amber??

gitana1
01-02-2012, 08:00 PM

I think her name is Amber Leanne Story or Leanne Amber Story.

Dion
01-02-2012, 08:02 PM
In trying to determine whose child is whose, I think Tarah had 3 bio children
Aliahna (with Dawayne)
daughter S. (with Lyle)
son K (with "Dave")

just guessing that female siblings
B (could be Kurtis Kennedy's daughter with Priscilla B)
T (could be Priscilla and .... Allen?)

Dion
01-02-2012, 08:03 PM
I think her name is Amber Leanne Story or Leanne Amber Story.

She apparently changed her name from Leanne to Amber

JustPeachy
01-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Apparently there are three female siblings. We only heard about Ali and two sisters being babysitted by a convicted felon. Where was the fourth sister?

Ali's bio dad and his ex wife(KK) have a little girl.

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Aliahna (with Dawayne)
daughter S. (with Lyle)
son K (with "Dave")

Could B (be from Lyle or Dawayne? I didn't think KK and PB had any girls together)

LOL I can't believed I just typed that. (not laughing at the situation, just a the fact that I have never heard of such a tangled family tree!) These poor kids.

Dion
01-02-2012, 08:10 PM
I think he is older and not Allen's. As Hkhart says above. TS and AS have only been married for two years. But then again she could have had him before they got married.
:waitasec::crazy::waitasec:

apparently he is 4 (or could be 5 by now, this was in March) according to her fb posts and is the son of "Dave" who is/was in the navy

bam
01-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Amber Leanne Story

Dion
01-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Could B (be from Lyle or Dawayne? I didn't think KK and PB had any girls together)

LOL I can't believed I just typed that. (not laughing at the situation, just a the fact that I have never heard of such a tangled family tree!) These poor kids.

you could be right, maybe it was a son that Kurtis K had with Priscilla. So was it his sister's baby? Kristina K and Dawayne ?

It makes my head ache trying to keep things straight. When I came across a "Dave" who had a child with Tarah I thought, what the H... where did he come from :crazy:

gitana1
01-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Aliahna (with Dawayne)
daughter S. (with Lyle)
son K (with "Dave")

I think the obit is counting Aliahna's step-sister (dad Allen) as a sibling. She also has a sibling from her dad Dawayne.

So, Aliahna's siblings are:
Brother, K*** (mom Tarah, dad "Dave")
Sister B***** (mom K. Kennedy, dad Dawayne)
Sister S******* (mom Tarah, dad Lyle Moser)
Sister T****** (mom Priscilla, dad Allen Souders) (Step-sister)

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 08:27 PM

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1473&p=221761#p221761

Thank you Blue!

*I posted this earlier and will go check it again.

Mods I hope this is still ok. :)

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Hope I have this right this time. Aliahna had 3 step sisters

1. from her bio dad (Dawayne) really a half sib.
2. from her Mom and Lyle, again half sib
3. from Allen S. (step father currently married to mom)

And one half brother her mom with Dave ????

gitana1
01-02-2012, 08:34 PM

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/v...221669#p221669

Thank you Blue!

*I posted this earlier and will go check it again.

Mods I hope this is still ok. :)

I adjusted my post above based on the info from the Hinky Meter. But I think your link may be broken.

gitana1
01-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Hope I have this right this time. Aliahna had 3 step sisters

1. from her bio dad (Dawayne) really a half sib.
2. from her Mom and Lyle, again half sib
3. from Allen S. (step father currently married to mom)

And one half brother her mom with Dave ????

Right. Two half-sisters, one step-sister and one half-brother.

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 08:35 PM
I adjusted my post above based on the info from the Hinky Meter. But I think your link may be broken.

Thank you. I will try to fix the link. I break em all the time. Don't know why.

jjenny
01-02-2012, 08:41 PM

If that really is TS with one of her husbands (LM) in the photo on hinkymeter, her appearance have changed dramatically in a short period of time.

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 08:45 PM
If that really is TS with one of her husbands (LM) in the photo on hinkymeter, her appearance have changed dramatically in a short period of time.

If you mean the one on the couch all snuggly? Then I agree with you.

jjenny
01-02-2012, 08:48 PM
If you mean the one on the couch all snuggly? Then I agree with you.

Yep. It doesn't even look like the same woman.

Ladylub
01-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Yep. It doesn't even look like the same woman.

I had to get my glasses to look. She kind of looks like Dawayne in that picture. I was only looking at face and I did a double take and then I noticed the rest of her but her facial expression and hair cut reminded me of Dawayne in one of his pictures.

FrayedKnot
01-02-2012, 08:57 PM
I had to get my glasses to look. She kind of looks like Dawayne in that picture. I was only looking at face and I did a double take and then I noticed the rest of her but her facial expression and hair cut reminded me of Dawayne in one of his pictures.

Lol, I thought it was just me. I had a fleeting thought that maybe TS and DM were blood related.

Ok, I just skeeved myself out.

gitana1
01-02-2012, 08:58 PM
you could be right, maybe it was a son that Kurtis K had with Priscilla. So was it his sister's baby? Kristina K and Dawayne ?

It makes my head ache trying to keep things straight. When I came across a "Dave" who had a child with Tarah I thought, what the H... where did he come from :crazy:

Can you tell me where you got info about a man named Dave who had a child with Tarah named K***? And if anyone is sure about the child's age, how do we know that info?

I am trying to keep the adults straight and on other threads, people are posting that K is a baby and the son of Tarah and Allen. It is important because it may have something to do with the issue of why Tarah sent the girls to Mike for several days. Did she send them and not the boy? Why?

TIA!!!

octobermoon
01-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Can you tell me where you got info about a man named Dave who had a child with Tarah named K***? And if anyone is sure about the child's age, how do we know that info?

I am trying to keep the adults straight and on other threads, people are posting that K is a baby and the son of Tarah and Allen. It is important because it may have something to do with the issue of why Tarah sent the girls to Mike for several days. Did she send them and not the boy? Why?

TIA!!!

I don't know where Dion read it, but I saw it on the discussion thread at Hinky.
Someone had copied TS's facebook comments and she talks a lot about her family. I know we can't quote it here. Hope that helps.

menmo
01-02-2012, 09:19 PM

UGH! It was there when I posted that! I had seen her on there before but she was listed as Cheryl S, so I missed her and went back and found her as Cheryle R. I can't find her at all now on FB. Wonder if she or someone's reading here and she deleted her FB for a bit?

MOO

bam
01-02-2012, 10:02 PM
They erased the post about the closed group on Lyle's wall so I'm thinking they may be reading here.

mrsu
01-02-2012, 10:23 PM

I can confirm that Cheryle and Melissa S were friends as of THIS MORNING. I looked at her profile earlier today. She was listed on the friend list as Cheryle R.

mrsu
01-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Apparently K*** dad is David ?. TS was trying to get AS to adopt him.

How do we know this? Thanks!

Ladylub
01-02-2012, 10:36 PM
They erased the post about the closed group on Lyle's wall so I'm thinking they may be reading here.

I think Lyle had some people on his page that were telling him stuff. Pretty sure I saw comments from him telling others basically if you do not like it then delete me type of status update. Maybe they said something about the group. So they deleted it so no one else would see it. Though if they are around I wish they would come out and talk about MP.

ClaireNC
01-02-2012, 10:47 PM

From my research, the Gma is Leanne Lemmon. She married David Story a few years ago and started using the name Amber to remove herself from the RSO legacy.

ClaireNC
01-02-2012, 10:52 PM
I think the obit is counting Aliahna's step-sister (dad Allen) as a sibling. She also has a sibling from her dad Dawayne.

So, Aliahna's siblings are:
Brother, K*** (mom Tarah, dad "Dave")
Sister B***** (mom K. Kennedy, dad Dawayne)
Sister S******* (mom Tarah, dad Lyle Moser)
Sister T****** (mom Priscilla, dad Allen Souders) (Step-sister)

OK, now who is Dave and were did he come from?

This web just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Has anybody else noticed that Priscilla is a bit older than the rest of the "pack". Her MySpace page says she is 35. If that is true, what was she doing with Kurtis K., who is almost young enough to be her son?

Could she be the glue that held them all together?

hkhart
01-02-2012, 10:52 PM
How do we know this? Thanks!

Someone became friends with her TS on facebook. This new friend went all the way back in TS posts and started tweeting what TS had to say from before they moved to trailer park forward. TS mentions that she left Florida for Dave the father of K*** but then at some point he said she was the worst thing tha ever happened... and she wanted AS to adopt K but it was going to cost $1500. This is my paraphrasing from memory - may not be perfect!
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1473&sid=83b65c0df9031f38880c3f386684aeb2&start=50

hkhart
01-02-2012, 10:56 PM

Has anybody else noticed that Priscilla is a bit older than the rest of the "pack". Her MySpace page says she is 35. If that is true, what was she doing with Kurtis K., who is almost young enough to be her son?

I think AS is about that age as well. There is supposedly an older daughter of Priscilla B and AS who did not approve of PB and TS lesbian relationship - and went to live with AS??? but now that TS and AS are married not sure where she is at - I think I read she was 14ish. PB may have been married to AS for awhile while in military... who knows:banghead::banghead:

mrsu
01-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Someone became friends with her TS on facebook. This new friend went all the way back in TS posts and started tweeting what TS had to say from before they moved to trailer park forward. TS mentions that she left Florida for Dave the father of K*** but then at some point he said she was the worst thing tha ever happened... and she wanted AS to adopt K but it was going to cost $1500. This is my paraphrasing from memory - may not be perfect!
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1473&sid=83b65c0df9031f38880c3f386684aeb2&start=50

Sounds like he was the smartest one in the bunch!

Marnie4
01-03-2012, 12:00 AM

Duh! It's "Davey who's still in the Navy and probably will be for for life." I'd write a parody for the whole song except this is all to gross and bizarre and convoluted!

carole
01-03-2012, 02:06 AM
I just posted this in the Parking Lot (the facebook page is listed in me message there) ----

Brandy T. (cousin of MP) has Kristina K. (ex of Ali's bio dad Dawayne M., ex-step mom of Ali, sister of Ali's convicted abuser Kurtis K.) listed as one of her friends.

This links MP's family to Ali's family. Why/how does MP's cousin know Kristina???

christee
01-03-2012, 02:09 AM
Okay I'm still trying to get the family connections straight, so Brandy is MPs half sister right?
TT is their mother?
(I'll be sitting in the corner if anyone needs me :smile:)

carole
01-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Okay I'm still trying to get the family connections straight, so Brandy is MPs half sister right?
TT is their mother?
(I'll be sitting in the corner if anyone needs me :smile:)

Someone earlier found that MP's mother and Brandy and Jason's mother are sisters, so they were cousins. But don't ask me to find it. Either way they are siblings or cousins.

So how did Brandy know Kristina? Did MP have Kristina on his facebook which would mean he knew her somehow, and maybe that's how Brandy friended her??

I just think it's another hinky, bizzare link in this disaster.

christee
01-03-2012, 02:27 AM
Someone earlier found that MP's mother and Brandy and Jason's mother are sisters, so they were cousins. But don't ask me to find it. Either way they are siblings or cousins.

So how did Brandy know Kristina? Did MP have Kristina on his facebook which would mean he knew her somehow, and maybe that's how Brandy friended her??

Lol, all I know is, I found this:

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VHGN-T32

I've used the site for years when working on my own family tree!

hkhart
01-03-2012, 03:38 AM

BT JT MP all siblings ...same mom. BT daughter in MP fb album.

beach
01-03-2012, 09:40 AM
If you're missing a post, I moved a couple with facebook links to the Social Media Discussion thread in the Parking Lot.

Here is the link.

The only FB page permitted to be posted in the public forum here is the one of the perp, Michael Plumadore.

CharlestonGal
01-03-2012, 10:47 AM
I just want to say a quick "thank you" to all of you who are attempting to create some order in this chaos of who's who in Aliahna's brief life. It's almost impossible to follow.

I know it's been said a million times, here and elsewhere, but I feel so sorry for all the children stuck in this quagmire of their parents' creation. No child should have to live like this. What the heck is wrong with people???

suzyq211
01-03-2012, 11:49 AM
I just want to say a quick "thank you" to all of you who are attempting to create some order in this chaos of who's who in Aliahna's brief life. It's almost impossible to follow.

I know it's been said a million times, here and elsewhere, but I feel so sorry for all the children stuck in this quagmire of their parents' creation. No child should have to live like this. What the heck is wrong with people???

I know. I get such a sick feeling inside.

hoppy
01-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Who is putting together all the photos and such? I have a photo of the Souders family with all the children - just not sure if/how I'm able to just post it here - and I don't wanna get in trouble with the mods.

PM me please??

CharlestonGal
01-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Who is putting together all the photos and such? I have a photo of the Souders family with all the children - just not sure if/how I'm able to just post it here - and I don't wanna get in trouble with the mods.

PM me please??

Not a mod, but you can't post pictures on WS of any children other than Aliahna. You can post it to Photobucket and link to it.

Ransom
01-03-2012, 12:02 PM

PM me please??

Our poster here at WS (AmandaReckonwith) keeps photo albums of our cases.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Aliahna%20Lemmon%20%20-IN-/#!cpZZ7QQtppZZ20

octobermoon
01-03-2012, 12:04 PM

PM me please??

You might want to let AmandaReakonwith. She keeps the best albums of all the cases. See her post I linked below. She has a link to her photobucket at the bottom of her post. Hope that helps.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All about Aliahna

hoppy
01-03-2012, 12:07 PM
I just sent her a PM. Thanks!

EllaMae
01-03-2012, 12:09 PM
This case is almost too awful to believe. When all the details become public, I'm not sure I'll be able to stand knowing about them. I am so disgusted by these people already....

Wild@Heart
01-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Cheryle S changed her last name beginning with the letter R, a couple days ago. Melissa and Cheryle are not facebook friends. I think she probably is trying to stay under the radar! I don't blame her.

Wild@Heart
01-03-2012, 12:18 PM
I want to clear up a mystery!!!
I started the FB group Mike Plumadore for friends and family. I am on other groups and pages regarding this case. Most of the other groups were blocking friends and family of the victim. There is so much hate for all of them. I wanted to give them a forum to talk without bias. I left the group and now I can't administate it. I was getting ugly messages and I decided I could not tackle to magnitude of hate associated with the public. I am in the process of getting it removed. Nobody posted on the page!

Bodhi
01-03-2012, 03:20 PM

The Matt S that I believe you are referring to is TS's cousin, Amber's nephew. According to this adoption search form completed by Leanne Lemmon, when she was 3 her mother committed suicide in front of her. She and her infant brother went to live with her grandmother and then were put up for adoption. She was renamed Leanne S. and her brother was renamed David S.

http://registry.adoption.com/records/105837.html

sherryk
01-03-2012, 05:45 PM
The person that I am reading the least about and looks to "perhaps" be the one in the entire bunch that is not embedded with the past molestors and family.. LM is the father of one of the little girls with TS, correct?

I have read a few comments on FB memorial pages, he is stating he wants to get his daughter back to him. I have also read on various FB pages it seems as if TS was keeping LM daughter from him.

Does anyone know how connected LM is to all of the players in this case. It seems he is perhaps the one who knew the least as far as the family, friends, friends of MP and friends of the Kennedy family?
Just wondering?

Ransom
01-03-2012, 06:24 PM
The person that I am reading the least about and looks to "perhaps" be the one in the entire bunch that is not embedded with the past molestors and family.. LM is the father of one of the little girls with TS, correct?

I have read a few comments on FB memorial pages, he is stating he wants to get his daughter back to him. I have also read on various FB pages it seems as if TS was keeping LM daughter from him.

Does anyone know how connected LM is to all of the players in this case. It seems he is perhaps the one who knew the least as far as the family, friends, friends of MP and friends of the Kennedy family?
Just wondering?

LM married/lived with Melissa S. Has 3 kids with her. The S is the last name of the young girl that MP sent nasty text mess/pictures to. The two S women are friends and/or related. MP lived with the father of young girl last name S.

Wild@Heart
01-03-2012, 06:28 PM

Just wondering?

I'm friends with Lyle on both of his pages. Not a real brite guy! He's got a bunch of kids (5 or 6) I think. He has a long wrap sheet. Now I'm hearing he was into some web porn involving children. Don't know how much is true, so take that for what it's worth. I will try to get some info regarding his knowledge of the pedo park.:twocents: Always JMHO

Karmaa
01-03-2012, 06:35 PM

BBM

I was wondering if Kurtis K might actually be her stepson? As in, she married his dad (Sr. vs Jr.) I have no idea if this is a fact, or even if Kurtis's dad is also Kurtis, but it seems to me that the timing is all off for the young Kurtis to be her husband. She would have either had to have married him when he was underaged, or when he was in jail for molesting Aliahna.

Here's what really disturbs me: it is a proven fact that children with unrelated males in the home are 19 (yes - NINETEEN!!) times more likely to be victims of abuse - either physical or sexual - than children who are not. And, in this convoluted web of babies and parents and partners and steps and halves... practically every kid IS exposed to unrelated males. It's no wonder that sexual molestation is so pervasive in these people's lives. Most of the adults are probably grown victims themselves, and they have a steady supply of new victims themselves. It's a sick, sick circle!

IWannaKnow
01-04-2012, 10:17 AM
The Matt S that I believe you are referring to is TS's cousin, Amber's nephew. According to this adoption search form completed by Leanne Lemmon, when she was 3 her mother committed suicide in front of her. She and her infant brother went to live with her grandmother and then were put up for adoption. She was renamed Leanne S. and her brother was renamed David S.

Thanks for that Bodhi. States that the father was a musician or an artist who I would assume wasn't around much. Mother was a depressed alcoholic with mental illness. Lists the 'adoptee' as having Mental Illness......hmmmm.

So, AS sees her alcoholic mother commit suicide at 3 (with a kitchen knife! :eek:). Father and grandmother don't want her, she gets adopted. Marries a man who turns out to be a RSO and has one daughter with him. Not hard to see the picture being painted there IMO. :(

Wild@Heart
01-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Kennedy -> Tidd -> Sargent -> Green -> Steele -> Plumadore = They're all INTERTWINED = To join or become joined by twining together...

billisbobby
01-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Is there any bloodline-family connection between mp and Alihana's birth mom?
tia

hoppy
01-04-2012, 04:43 PM
I don't believe this has been confirmed so >CONSIDER THIS RUMOR FOR NOW <

But - if it is true that AS's ex wife Priscilla and her new young hubby DO live in the same trailer park (there are photos floating around the internet of them there at Halloween) AND if CPS has taken those children as well (posted on another site by a neighbor) --- it would leave you to think that LE has been able to conclude that there were 'other crimes' going on.... (Therefore the ability to remove all these children for cause.)

Ransom
01-04-2012, 09:15 PM
snipped by ME

NO. Makes no sense. I know the names, but the "sentiment" is lost on ME.

MaraSleuth
01-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Ali's bio-dad DM's sister-in-law posted on FB group (Hang Michael Plumadore) that she is married to KM (DM's brother) "who is nothing like the rest of the family and people make mistakes". See comment on Angry White post about DM father and brother being RSO:

Ladylub
01-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Ali's bio-dad DM's sister-in-law posted on FB group (Hang Michael Plumadore) that she is married to KM (DM's brother) "who is nothing like the rest of the family and people make mistakes". See comment on Angry White post about DM father and brother being RSO:

Took link out b/c I do not think it is allowed in this thread but funny how she has no issues bashing or allowing others to bash TS' family but do not speak ill of hers. If TS' family was so bad where was your BIL her dad? Where was anyone on that side of her family to help Aliahna. Did they get lost in this family bush they have going here? Ill be the first to tell anyone my family has its screw ups. I do not associate with them. I make sure my kids do not associate with them. We do not have SOs in the family but I can tell you I have disowned and broken friendships with people for less will not miss a blink or a step telling them about themselves and moving on without them. You are who you associate with. Thankfully being the baby of my generation I saw them screw up and made sure I did not follow. Her comments really rubbed me the wrong way.

MaraSleuth
01-04-2012, 10:17 PM
you are who you associate with.

bingo!

Wild@Heart
01-05-2012, 01:29 AM
http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/SomsSUBDirectory/offenderDetails.jsp?offenderid=26766
I honestly don't know where to post this...another sex offender tangled in the web. Do they have "loser" tattooed on their forheads!
The is the ex boyfriend of KT (KrK and KuK bio mom) Can I post picture of him in hospital holding DM and KrK baby BM (Ali's youngest sister)?

Dr. Know?
01-05-2012, 02:04 AM
http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/SomsSUBDirectory/offenderDetails.jsp?offenderid=26766
I honestly don't know where to post this...another sex offender tangled in the web. Do they have "loser" tattooed on their forheads!
The is the ex boyfriend of KT (KrK and KuK bio mom) Can I post picture of him in hospital holding DM and KrK baby BM (Ali's youngest sister)?

DM has many associated via him. TS too. One is too many not to have a whole family worried! Some you can tell are just sleezing by not being caught too. Well one that has my sleuthing on high alert anyway does but DM and TS seem like magnets to SO's most likely due to their own teachings from their families. Many prayers for all of the children I've seen on fb of this group. jmo many many prayers for Ali.

You know if you live around this stuff all your life, and have been abused also, I guess you wouldn't have the knowledge to stop it from continuing but I'll never understand it, haven't been there. Many strong ones do though. Bless the many that do. May the weak ones be stronger to help the children. Kids deserve to be kids. RIP Aliahna.

Ransom
01-05-2012, 02:07 AM

The AWB post is not supported with proof. That was posted here and it was removed because "I know; I was told; I'm an officer of the court and KNOW this", etc. Grain of salt until there is PROOF of the allegations that they are all related. I'm well aware of all RSO with the last name Plumadore. That was easy. LINKING them to MP has proven to be extremely difficult. FWIW.

Show me birth records. Show me something as proof. Talking to someone on the phone (who could be Santa Claus for all I know) is not proof.

I showed proof of MP parentage with TLF as his mom and DRP as his dad. I showed PROOF that BT (birth records that show TLFT as her mom) and JT were not cousins but 1/2 siblings and AWB <modsnip> corrected their mis-information.

JMO

Dr. Know?
01-05-2012, 02:14 AM
The AWB post is not supported with proof. That was posted here and it was removed because "I know; I was told; I'm an officer of the court and KNOW this", etc. Grain of salt until there is PROOF of the allegations that they are all related. I'm well aware of all RSO with the last name Plumadore. That was easy. LINKING them to MP has proven to be extremely difficult. FWIW.

Show me birth records. Show me something as proof. Talking to someone on the phone (who could be Santa Claus for all I know) is not proof.

I showed proof of MP parentage with TLF as his mom and DRP as his dad. I showed PROOF that BT (birth records that show TLFT as her mom) and JT were not cousins but 1/2 siblings and AWB <modsnip> corrected their mis-information.

JMO

Good job Ransom. I have been taking many posts with a grain of salt too.Thanks!

christee
01-05-2012, 03:27 AM

I showed proof of MP parentage with TLF as his mom and DRP as his dad. I showed PROOF that BT (birth records that show TLFT as her mom) and JT were not cousins but 1/2 siblings and AWB <modsnipped> corrected their mis-information.

JMO

ITA Ransom, I didn't understand the conflict between the information of MLPs half siblings found through Family Search and AWMs info. I felt like the FS information was accurate and in fact it's possible to track DRPs paternal lineage through census records. Of course it's possible the census records have typos but as I found in my own genealogy research those census records combined with other valid and reliable records were very accurate.
I hate to say it but 9 times out of 10 I'd go with valid printed documents over word of mouth info.
JMO

AWB
01-05-2012, 08:51 PM

JMO

Ransom,

Well, jeese. It was JT that called, and not once, but twice now. You want me to post his phone number? <sigh>. In addition, we talked abut MP extensively the second call. Granted, I did correct the info from cousins to siblings, so what? I made an error.

Sorry to get you ire up. FTR, I've never removed any post from my blog. I'm off to continue what I do best, which is to investigate, <modsnip>.

Sparklin
01-05-2012, 09:51 PM
LM married/lived with Melissa S. Has 3 kids with her. The S is the last name of the young girl that MP sent nasty text mess/pictures to. The two S women are friends and/or related. MP lived with the father of young girl last name S.

Melissa is the step mom of the 13 year old - she is married to Cheryls exe. She is Ali's godmother. Melissa seems to be the one most connected here...with everyone, including MP - she is/was on all their friends lists.

Sparklin
01-05-2012, 09:53 PM
BBM

I was wondering if Kurtis K might actually be her stepson? As in, she married his dad (Sr. vs Jr.) I have no idea if this is a fact, or even if Kurtis's dad is also Kurtis, but it seems to me that the timing is all off for the young Kurtis to be her husband. She would have either had to have married him when he was underaged, or when he was in jail for molesting Aliahna.

Here's what really disturbs me: it is a proven fact that children with unrelated males in the home are 19 (yes - NINETEEN!!) times more likely to be victims of abuse - either physical or sexual - than children who are not. And, in this convoluted web of babies and parents and partners and steps and halves... practically every kid IS exposed to unrelated males. It's no wonder that sexual molestation is so pervasive in these people's lives. Most of the adults are probably grown victims themselves, and they have a steady supply of new victims themselves. It's a sick, sick circle!

His pics on MySpace are calling her his baby and calling her children his stepkids...

Sparklin
01-05-2012, 10:04 PM

Seems almost even more far fetched and odd that he would know MP and have joined the site...what a tangled web!!

And holy smokes on that registry ~ unbelievable (to me) lives these people have lived and dealt with.

Kamille
01-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Melissa is the step mom of the 13 year old - she is married to Cheryls exe. She is Ali's godmother. Melissa seems to be the one most connected here...with everyone, including MP - she is/was on all their friends lists.

So MP was living with MS and her husband in Iowa? I am curious as to what his purpose in moving there was. Did he have a job or the prospect of a job? What would make someone agree to take in a "friend of a friend" when they didn't have any purpose for moving there in the first place. Did he just hang around for months on end without anything to do other than to perhaps "babysit" the children? *shudder* MP had a home in Fort Wayne and a "job" so to speak taking care of JL. Did JL kick him out at that time and he had nowhere to go? Why did he leave Fort Wayne to move to Iowa with people that should have been complete strangers to him?

And it is also odd that he moved into a house with young girls and yet the only person who reported him for inappropriate behaviour with a young girl was the mother of a girl who only stayed there occasionally. A woman who doesn't appear to be connected to any of them in any way other than having the misfortune of being once married to and having a child with MS's current husband.

MOO

beach
01-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Mod note:

Everyone is free to determine for themselves what info posted meets their personal "credibility threshold".

Don't let it get personal. It won't be tolerated.

Yoda
01-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Frustrated. This is definitely a case where, if you skip the threads for a few days, you have no chance of recovering-kind of like a math class. Kudos to all of you who are trudging through this madness. Are any of you still thinking there was some kind of 'loan my kid out network' or, with all of the intertwined 'relations', do you just think it is one extremely dysfunctional family?
And thank you Beach. It looks like you had a busy night last night monitoring the board. ;)

claudicici
01-07-2012, 02:45 AM
I think that's the big question on everyone's mind.
At first I was convinced there was a network,a porn ring about to be discovered,now unless anything else comes to light I believe this is an unbelievably dysfunctional family and MP took advantage of it.

Ransom
01-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Mod note:

Everyone is free to determine for themselves what info posted meets their personal "credibility threshold".

Don't let it get personal. It won't be tolerated.

K. I was going by what I was taught here ... provide proof, otherwise, it's a rumor and rumors aren't allowed here.

I will take my leave (from this thread) and I hope everyone keeps on keeping on. :blushing:

Be safe. Trust but verify.

passionflower
01-07-2012, 09:03 PM
I have a question, it has been mentioned that Ali's current step father has not said a word nor was he at her memorial consoling mother?
What do we know of him?
Was he friends also with MP?
Where was he that nght?
Proof of working?
Why couldn't he watch the girls when mom (said loosely) was sick???
He worked and slept all 24 hours???
I'd like to know if he got along with the girls.
Was their trouble in the marriage?
After all it was their 2nd anniversary........

Dion
01-08-2012, 05:18 AM
I have a question, it has been mentioned that Ali's current step father has not said a word nor was he at her memorial consoling mother?
What do we know of him?
Where was he that nght?
Proof of working?

It wouldn't surprise me if he has left her. Possibly even before Aliahna went missing (but if that was the case, I don't know why he would have left his bio child with her).

I don't think he stuck around after murder. It was her step-father who was seen wheeling her around in a wheelchair, and he didn't make an appearance. Family Services have removed the children, so that would just leave the 2 of them, and with the spotlight now focussed on the family, I'll bet he has removed himself.

He shares a responsibility in what happened, and it could have been his daughter who was killed, as he was not there protecting her, like she should have been.

claudicici
01-08-2012, 05:26 AM
Again I'm not sure about AS,the step-dad,did he just not watch the children because he cared more about getting rest than helping out?
did he leave just because he couldn't take the stress?
....or with his connection to PB and her aparently coming to visit per AS facebook comments is there a bigger.more sinister picture and that's why he removed himself out of fear things are coming to light?
I just don't know where I stand.

Ladylub
01-08-2012, 09:43 AM
What do we know of him?
Where was he that nght?
Proof of working?

Off his fb page on Dec 24 he has a I need help with type post from a game at 2:58am. Has always bugged me. So hrs after finding out that his step daughter is missing he is playing a game?
Something about him I do not like. Not saying he had anything to do with Ali's murder but something is off.

Sparklin
01-08-2012, 10:47 AM
What do we know of him?
Where was he that nght?
Proof of working?

He wasn't at the memorial for real? I wonder if he has just kept on working? I have to wonder if he was against the children going with MP? It's very creepy that he hasn't been around, although I'm a little surprised that I haven't seen or found a whole ton of photos or interviews at all lately.

Wild@Heart
01-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Has it been revealed that KrK was engaged to MP 3-17-11? I done saw it with own 2 i's! I get dumber everyday following this case! I have a screen shot of the facebook page. Can I post that in the parking lot. I have also spoken to KrK regarding her engagement. These people will talk, you just have to ask them. Strange group I tell ya!

Wild@Heart
01-08-2012, 08:20 PM
I think that's the big question on everyone's mind.
At first I was convinced there was a network,a porn ring about to be discovered,now unless anything else comes to light I believe this is an unbelievably dysfunctional family and MP took advantage of it.

I thought it was a possibility in the beginning. I have had communication with some of them, I don't think they are smart enough to pull something like that off for any period of time. They def. didn't care who did what to their kids and probably loaned them out to "WHOEVER" would take them. I'm sure they are involved in child porn. Probably supported their drug and alcohol addictions. JMHO!!:twocents:

hkhart
01-08-2012, 08:43 PM
As it been revealed that KrK was engaged to MP 3-17-11? In my opinion I done saw it with own 2 i's! I get dumber everyday following this case!

I added the dates to the timeline as far as when KK and MP were together. Beginning at least in Jan 2010 up until 4/30/10, in Iowa.

Dr. Know?
01-08-2012, 09:05 PM
This is the only time I remember reading where Allen S spoke to MSM or has said anywhere else.

Slain girl's belongings purged from home

Aliahna's mother, Tarah Souders, couldn't bear to look at her daughter's possessions any longer, so they would be taken to a storage facility, said Allen Souders, the girl's stepfather.

“She just can't stand to be around this stuff after what happened,” he said.

But Souders would not discuss his stepdaughter's death, or the neighbor charged with murdering her, in detail because of the pending investigation.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111229/NEWS/111229666

Kamille
01-08-2012, 09:36 PM
I added the dates to the timeline as far as when KK and MP were together. Beginning at least in Jan 2010 up until 4/30/10, in Iowa.

Good lord. So when did KK and DM hook up? I really can't keep this straight any more. :banghead:

OneLove
01-08-2012, 11:34 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he has left her. Possibly even before Aliahna went missing (but if that was the case, I don't know why he would have left his bio child with her).

I don't think he stuck around after murder. It was her step-father who was seen wheeling her around in a wheelchair, and he didn't make an appearance. Family Services have removed the children, so that would just leave the 2 of them, and with the spotlight now focussed on the family, I'll bet he has removed himself.

He shares a responsibility in what happened, and it could have been his daughter who was killed, as he was not there protecting her, like she should have been.

Is it possible he made a deal to testify in exchange for......something......and doesn't want to be around Tarah and associates between now and trial-time?

grandmaj
01-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Do we know for sure that he isn't around and didn't attend the service? I haven't seen anything about it other than rumor? Anyone see any confirmation anywhere?

ClaireNC
01-09-2012, 02:40 PM

KK and MP were together from December 2010/January 2011 through March 30, 2011. It looks like she hooked up with MP right after she left DM.

BeginnersLuck
09-20-2012, 08:48 PM
http://dailyiowegian.com/breakingnews/x325724212/Woman-charged-with-attempting-to-murder-child-twice

Kristina Kennedy was one of the dots in the family tree. She was married to Ali's father and dated MP. She was very active on MSM during the investigation of Ali's murder.

I always wondered where she was when Ali was murdered.

AmandaReckonwith
09-21-2012, 12:08 PM
Isn't it her brother who is in prison for molesting Aliahna?

AmandaReckonwith
09-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Answering my own question, yes. Kurtis Kennedy:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Aliahna%20Lemmon%20%20-IN-/?action=view&current=KurtisKennedy.jpg

Ali & Kristina:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Aliahna%20Lemmon%20%20-IN-/?action=view&current=biodad-DawayneMaroney-facebook.jpg

Dawayne and Ali:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Aliahna%20Lemmon%20%20-IN-/?action=view&current=biodad-DawayneMaroney-facebook.jpg

Here's a sweet slideshow with Kristina and Ali testing out a webcam:
Aliahna Lemmon -IN- :: Ali &amp; Kristina, silly &amp; sweet. January 2010. (pics are from Dad's MySpace) Kristina is Ali's ex-stepmom, ex-wife of Dawayne Maroney slideshow by crankycrankerson - Photobucket

twall
09-21-2012, 05:18 PM
I just saw a report on the Fort Wayne news about Kristina Kennedy-Maroney, will post the link when it is online.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Aliahna-Lemmons-Stepmom-Charged-With-Attempter-Murder-170761876.html

twall
09-21-2012, 05:35 PM
No way could the child recall these incidents if they occured in 2009 when she was an infant. Something is fishy. Sounds like KK may have confided in someone and they were concerned for the new baby once they found out she was pregnant so they told the police the child told them about the incidents. Why couldn't the person just tell the police she confided in them? I guess it isn't that big of a deal since KK admitted to it. Something just seems off. JMO

BeginnersLuck
09-22-2012, 01:24 AM
Where was she when Ali was murdered? I'm sorry but something just doesn't sit right with me with Ali's murder. Also, someone in this mess may have killed April Timsley. I know Aprils murder wasn't by her, she is to young. But her family and associates are suspect.

claudicici
09-24-2012, 10:31 AM
It just said the family in New York got suspicious,it doesn't give a reason.I don't see it stated anywhere that the baby supposedly recalled the incident.Maybe it was KK's own words to the family that made them suspicious.Why was the baby staying with family in New York? According to DM's facebook he just got remarried again and KK just had another baby !!! Maybe she was afraid she would harm another child and sort of wanted to be held accountable?These people are so broken beyond repair....KK dated MP as well and I don't even want to know what her upbringing was like,her brother molested ali ,I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume KK went through plenty of abuse herself.....everything about this case is so sick and sad....and I'm sure we're only aware of the surface....

claudicici
09-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Where was she when Ali was murdered? I'm sorry but something just doesn't sit right with me with Ali's murder. Also, someone in this mess may have killed April Timsley. I know Aprils murder wasn't by her, she is to young. But her family and associates are suspect.

Who is April Timsley?

twall
09-25-2012, 01:46 AM
Who is April Timsley?

April Tinsley is an 8 yo from Ft. Wayne, IN was was abducted, raped and murdered in the spring of 1988. Her body was discovered in DeKalb County three days later. Her case is unsolved but LE have the full DNA profile of her killer, they just don't know who it is. It is an interesting case with some major creep factors because the killer has taunted LE like BTK did.

Here are some links to sites with information about her case if you want to read up on it.

http://www.fwpd.org/april/press.htm

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=64668

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2009/april/tinsley_040309

Her threads here at WS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84892&highlight=april+tinsley

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43328&highlight=april+tinsley

twall
09-25-2012, 01:52 AM
It just said the family in New York got suspicious,it doesn't give a reason.I don't see it stated anywhere that the baby supposedly recalled the incident.Maybe it was KK's own words to the family that made them suspicious.Why was the baby staying with family in New York? According to DM's facebook he just got remarried again and KK just had another baby !!! Maybe she was afraid she would harm another child and sort of wanted to be held accountable?These people are so broken beyond repair....KK dated MP as well and I don't even want to know what her upbringing was like,her brother molested ali ,I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume KK went through plenty of abuse herself.....everything about this case is so sick and sad....and I'm sure we're only aware of the surface....

BBM-here is where I saw that at

~snip~
According to Centerville Police Chief Tom Demry, the investigation began after the child told family members who had custody of the child in New York about the incident. The New York family reported the child's recount of the incident to their local police department.

http://dailyiowegian.com/breakingnews/x325724212/Woman-charged-with-attempting-to-murder-child-twice