PDA

View Full Version : Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

beach
02-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Ahh, a fresh, new thread. Which hopefully takes on a fresh, new tone. ;)

Fair warning - enough of the snarky, bossy, argumentative posts. Mods have been very patient and fair, posting reminders and warnings that obviously continued to be ignored by some. Consider it zero tolerance now. TOs are being issued. Mods hate to issue TOs, especially on a day when you guys have something new to talk about, however we've been left with no choice.

Everyone is responsible for their own words. I strongly suggest that you review your post and self-edit if necessary before clicking "submit reply". Just remember, you don't have to (and probably should not) post every thought that crosses your mind. ;)

Sorry guys, but we are at the end of our rope with the pettiness.

Link to Dr. Phil thread #1

Sherbie
02-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Matou, to answer your question from the previous thread - yes. If you have the opportunity to actually watch the interview, you need to. Reading the highlights I posted won't give you the same flavor as seeing and hearing for yourself. It is worth the watch, despite there being little "new" info revealed.

RANCH
02-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Matou, to answer your question from the previous thread - yes. If you have the opportunity to actually watch the interview, you need to. Reading the highlights I posted won't give you the same flavor as seeing and hearing for yourself. It is worth the watch, despite there being little "new" info revealed.
I think I'm going to skip watching it. The only thing I think I'll miss is their body language. Since I'm not a body language expert, I wouldn't know how to read it anyway.

beach
02-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Sherbie, if you go to the old thread and click "edit" on your fabulous recap post, then right-click, "select all", then "copy", you can paste it in this new thread.

(I would move it but since it is a brand new thread, it will insert itself in time order and jump the OP. I would "quote" it and paste it here, but then others would not be able to quote it themselves to respond due to the format.)

~n/t~
02-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks for transcribing Sherbie. What was your opinion of Dr. Phil as an interviewer? Do you think he hit all the right points? Did he sometimes come across as frustrated, confused, agreeable with the guests? Sometimes watching the interviewer's body language is just as interesting, imo.

Just wondered about your opinion as to whether you felt Dr. Phil believes the parents.

TIA

Hoping to get home in time to watch but I doubt it. :sigh:

~n/t~
02-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Did Dr. Phil give them any useful advice?

Sherbie
02-03-2012, 02:02 PM
I think I'm going to skip watching it. The only thing I think I'll miss is their body language. Since I'm not a body language expert, I wouldn't know how to read it anyway.

Yeah, I have no idea what eyes looking one way or arms/legs crossed this or that way means, either. But there's also tone of voice, manner of speech, wording, how questions are answered and who answers what. My post was just a synopsis...don't want you to miss something that I might not have noted. :)

Sherbie
02-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Sherbie, if you go to the old thread and click "edit" on your fabulous recap post, then right-click, "select all", then "copy", you can paste it in this new thread.

(I would move it but since it is a brand new thread, it will insert itself in time order and jump the OP. I would "quote" it and paste it here, but then others would not be able to quote it themselves to respond due to the format.)

Thanks, Beach...hope I do this right! ;)

Here are some notes I took during the show. I may have missed something or made errors, for which I apologize in advance:

Dr. Phil asks why they haven't spoken in the past 90+ days. DB says, "We wanted them to be able to investigate, things to quiet down, leads looked into. When they were exhausted or nothing came of them, we started doing media again."

Did anything come to light during those 90 days? DB says yes, but that she won't speak about it. Tacopina says substantial leads developed. He says the three sightings were in a direct trajectory from the house and were credible. "To me, that's powerful evidence that there are leads out there that need to be followed." He says the MT description of the man at the 4:00 a.m. sighting matches description of man at midnight sighting near home.

Jeremy says all he knows is someone came into their home and took Lisa for some reason. He says they get support, but there are people out there who make ridiculous accusations.

When Dr. Phil mentions that it's been reported the couple won't interview separately with LE and asks whether it's happened yet, Tacopina says, "Not only has it happened, it's happened repeatedly - five times, almost 40 hrs" - but that there was nothing else they can tell LE (he doesn't mention they haven't done so since early October and Dr. Phil doesn't clarify that). JT basically repeated the exact same things he and Picerno have previously stated.

DB said she feels she hasn't received a fair shake from KCPD. "There's nothing but misinformation out there, nothing but theories and accusations, people making outright lies." She says people are turning it into a circus. Said it's not a game, it's her baby.

DB: "Pretty much, the only thing I'm guilty of is drinking too much. Even when she comes back, that's something I have to live with, that I might've heard something and been able to stop them. But it's been blown so far out of proportion - that I'm an alcoholic, which I'm not; that I'm a neglectful parent, which I'm not. I've always put my kids first." She says the whole issue of her drinking with a friend while kids watched a movie was totally blown out of proportion into "a giant theory-fest."

DB says the issue of drinking was "totally irrelevant" to Lisa's going missing, but that she answered honestly about it when asked. Dr. Phil asks if she was drunk. She says more than 2 drinks per hour, to her, means drunk...so yes, she was drunk.

Regarding the lights, DB says they didn't compare stories til days later. She says there was lighting on in living room, a small lamp, stove light and clock radio light. As an electrician, JI is aware of lights being on and routinely follows her around to turn them off. He complains a lot about lights being on, but that night there weren't more lights on than usual. DB says she doesn't view that as an inconsistency.

DB addresses the 10:30 pm vs. 6:40 pm discrepancy. She says it's not an inconsistency to say she put her to bed at 6:40 and "possibly" checked on her at 10:30. Says Lisa was clearing an ear infection and cold. Usually puts all the kids to bed at 8:00, but she was a little fussy.

DB says people don't understand how difficult it is to wake up and find your baby gone, being accused of doing something to her - insane theories; to go on TV to try to get info out there, and try to remember every single detail and say it exactly the same every single time, with hateful people picking it apart.

"I understand the looking-at-the-mother thing because the world we live in today isn't always a safe or happy place. There are crazy people, bad parents, accidents happen." She says she understands why people might question it b/c of the drinking. Says she's desperate to find Lisa and is "clinging on to a shred of sanity."

"If I'd done something, I'd be in jail right now. Joe doesn't save me from jail - it doesn't work that way. But I understand most of America doesn't understand the justice system or understand how this stuff happens or how media works til something terrible happens to them and they have to use LE or the media. It's so much bigger and so much more different than you could even imagine. I just wish people could open their minds to the entire bigger picture here."

DB says she was told she failed polygraph, but LE wouldn't confirm it with her or her attorney. JT says it was confirmed to him that there was no failed polygraph by DB. He says that misinformation distracts from the case. JT says it's 100% accurate that she did NOT fail the polygraph and he defies them to show them a failed polygraph.

Stanton talking about benefactress. Says there's a connection to a family member. Says the person called and told him to get out there and find that baby. BS says he originally thought parents were guilty b/c of statistics, but the more he looked into it, the more he believed it came from outside the home.

Cadaver dog hit - DB says nothing is missing from the bedroom where supposed hit happened; that nothing was taken. Said the carpet came from barn in back of the house. If cadaver dog hit, why didn't they take anything? JT says there is no such thing as a "hit" for a dead body. Says "the nation's number one expert" told him fecal matter from a dirty diaper having been in contact with the floor would have produced the hit.

The 11:57 phone call - DB says her phone was red-lined at the time. Could not call out; could only receive incoming calls/text msgs. Says she does not know M. Wright or the people she associates with and would have no reason to call her. She says phones were on the counter, under clock radio light.

JT says you're supposed to start an investigation by casting a wide net and seeing where it falls and that LE didn't do that, that they focused in on DB (basically a rush to judgment).

Dr. Phil asks Jeremy why there was an assumption someone came through the window when the door was unlocked. Before Jeremy can answer, JT hops in and says, "Exactly. They never actually said, 'Here's what happened, they went through the window.'" He points out that there was also another point of entry - via the garage.

BS says he thinks this was a crime of opportunity by a petty criminal, that they took the phones and saw the child and took her, too - either to "covet" her or sell her. Points out that a homeless person/petty criminal in the neighborhood was known to break in through windows.

Why did you wait to let the boys speak to LE again? JT jumps in to answer for them. Says that's a misstatement, that the parents never said "no" to anything - searches, hair samples, all of it. He says they just wanted to be sure the best interests of the children were looked after.

Dr. Phil lets the parents ask questions of him. DB asks what she should do to help the boys through this. She says that even after Lisa comes home, the boys will need therapy, but what to do in the meantime? He says to be open with the boys, celebrate Lisa, but also allow the boys to cry if they need to and to see their parents cry as well.

New photos of Lisa are shown. They are pics of her as a newborn. First one is DB holding her in hospital. Next one is JI holding her for first time. The parents talk about how happy they were and how perfect she was. More newborn photos.

DB says to anyone who might have Lisa - look beyond what you want/need and think of what the baby needs. "We love her and her brothers more than anything in this world, and we are dying here." She says there's a $100k reward and all someone has to do is call. Asks whoever has her to drop her off somewhere, no questions asked. "We don't want you - we want her."

I wish I knew something about body language - DB's got plenty of it, but I don't know how to interpret it. Something about her makes me feel a bit uneasy. She comes across (to me) as defiant and indignant, and seems to over-explain or over-justify or...something. Can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe that's just her usual demeanor, but that's my (totally subjective) take on it.

Sorry for the delay in posting the notes - got interrupted twice with phone calls.

~n/t~
02-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Reading the recap, it sounds like DB is fed up and frustrated by the way things were handled by LE but also her constant having to defend herself from some of the public opinion about her which may or may not be justifiable. I think I would probably react the same way if I knew I was innocent.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Did you guys think the descriptions of the two sightings matched? Did the blob match the descriptions?

The 11:57 phone call - DB says her phone was red-lined at the time. Could not call out; could only receive incoming calls/text msgs.

So how come JI wasn't able to inform her that he'd be late?

RANCH
02-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Yeah, I have no idea what eyes looking one way or arms/legs crossed this or that way means, either. But there's also tone of voice, manner of speech, wording, how questions are answered and who answers what. My post was just a synopsis...don't want you to miss something that I might not have noted. :)

I'm sure your right, but after Dr Phil paid the Anthonys "foundation" for their appearance I don't really care to support his show. There will be plenty of people here who will find every last detail of importance and post it.

Sherbie
02-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks for transcribing Sherbie. What was your opinion of Dr. Phil as an interviewer? Do you think he hit all the right points? Did he sometimes come across as frustrated, confused, agreeable with the guests? Sometimes watching the interviewer's body language is just as interesting, imo.

Just wondered about your opinion as to whether you felt Dr. Phil believes the parents.

TIA

Hoping to get home in time to watch but I doubt it. :sigh:

IMO, he did ask about the most talked-about points we've discussed, but he accepted whatever answer was given. In a couple of instances, I felt follow-ups were in order. He did make note that Tacopina kept answering instead of letting the parents talk, and JT seemed a bit offended by that, mentioned something about setting it up that way with the producer.

If Dr. Phil had strong feelings one way or the other as far as believing or disbelieving the parents, he didn't allow that to show, IMO.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Regarding the lights, DB says they didn't compare stories til days later. She says there was lighting on in living room, a small lamp, stove light and clock radio light. As an electrician, JI is aware of lights being on and routinely follows her around to turn them off. He complains a lot about lights being on, but that night there weren't more lights on than usual. DB says she doesn't view that as an inconsistency.

Well I do feel like it's an inconsistency because I was definitely led to believe that it was unusual for the lights to be on and that it was evidence that there was an intruder who came in and did strange things in the house. Did DB leave the lights on herself then? What about SB who apparently said she saw the lights go out?

Earlier quotes (from this thread,, thanks to Notmykids, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-152343.html )

From KMBC:

JI: “When I came home from work, the front door was unlocked, most of the lights were on in the house, and the window was, in the front, was open. Obviously, all very unusual and then I started checking on the kids. Checked on the boys first, and then we checked on her, that’s when we realized she was gone.”

From GMA:

JI: “I returned home from work at around 4 a.m., and windows were open and lights were on, and she was nowhere to be found.”

Reporter: “Right there, that’s so unusual. The window’s open, the lights on. That wouldn’t be normal at all?”

DB: “No.”

Another GMA clip:

JI: “I had, I had come home and, uh, Deborah had woke, woken up when I got there, and, uh, we talked for a couple minutes, and then, uh, I asked her, you know, what’s going on. She said what do you mean, and that’s when I told her, you know, the door, the lights, the window. And, uh, she kinda jumped up out of bed like something was wrong, and that was when I, I kind of realized that something might be wrong.”

JPirro:

JP: “Were the lights on or off when you went to bed?”
DB: “I turned them all off.”

DB says there were no more lights on than usual but she had turned them off. Did the intruder know how many lights she usually left on?

I find this very strange, to say the least.

Sherbie
02-03-2012, 02:16 PM
I'm sure your right, but after Dr Phil paid the Anthonys "foundation" for their appearance I don't really care to support his show. There will be plenty of people here who will find every last detail of importance and post it.

I hear you. Whether these parents received any sort of compensation to appear wasn't addressed, by the way. Not surprising, of course, but just to clarify.

~n/t~
02-03-2012, 02:20 PM
o/t

Breaking news: Jarred Harrell has entered a plea of guilty in the murder of 7-year-old Somer Thompson.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/InSession

RANCH
02-03-2012, 02:22 PM
I hear you. Whether these parents received any sort of compensation to appear wasn't addressed, by the way. Not surprising, of course, but just to clarify.

I wish that it was addressed because some people will feel that they were paid and its being kept secret.

~n/t~
02-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Did they say where they were? They were not in studio.

Sherbie
02-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Did they say where they were? They were not in studio.

Yes, they appeared alongside Tacopina via satellite from New York.

hambirg
02-03-2012, 02:42 PM
DB says she was told she failed polygraph, but LE wouldn't confirm it with her or her attorney. JT says it was confirmed to him that there was no failed polygraph by DB. He says that misinformation distracts from the case.

Am I not reading that right? Because I'm confused. :confused:

Sherbie
02-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Am I not reading that right? Because I'm confused. :confused:

I think she perhaps meant that LE would not later confirm that they told her she failed. Tacopina emphatically states that he was told she did not fail. I'm gonna be in and out with errands this afternoon, but I will check the DVR again when I get back to see exactly what was said.

I'll keep that recording a few days so that we can reference it if we need to. :)

SyraKelly
02-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Did anything come to light during those 90 days? DB says yes, but that she won't speak about it. Tacopina says substantial leads developed. He says the three sightings were in a direct trajectory from the house and were credible. "To me, that's powerful evidence that there are leads out there that need to be followed." He says the MT description of the man at the 4:00 a.m. sighting matches description of man at midnight sighting near home.
This is so powerful,but yet that team has not even interviewed them-Tell me other one JT
Joe doesn't save me from jail - it doesn't work that way
Yes Debbie they do-its their profession to try and keep people out of jail-that is what they get paid for...
I do not believe anything that was said in this interview!!!! JMO

Sparklin
02-03-2012, 03:13 PM
This is so powerful,but yet that team has not even interviewed them-Tell me other one JT
Yes Debbie they do-its their profession to keep people out of jail-that is what they get paid for...
I do not believe anything that was said in this interview!!!! JMO

bbm = just my opinion but I think she is saying that he has not HAD to save her from going to or being in jail, for obvious reasons....as she hasn't been arrested. Possibly she should have stated 'Joe doesn't save me from arrest - it doesn't work that way'...which is a truer statement :)

In da Middle
02-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Did you guys think the descriptions of the two sightings matched? Did the blob match the descriptions?

So how come JI wasn't able to inform her that he'd be late?
He may have very well tried to call when she was outside and the phones were inside. When a phone is redlined, voicemails are useless.

Dr.Fessel
02-03-2012, 03:22 PM
He may have very well tried to call when she was outside and the phones were inside. When a phone is redlined, voicemails are useless.
I am sure he knew how to text.

Dr.Fessel
02-03-2012, 03:26 PM
I find it interesting the phones just happened to be under the light on the counter.

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
02-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Yes Debbie they do-its their profession to keep people out of jail-that is what they get paid for... I do not believe anything that was said in this interview!!!! JMO

BBM: IF LE has enough evidence to convince the DA to take DB and / or JI to trial they will be arrested, and no DT can stop it. Obviously they do not have enough evidence to even charge them yet alone convict.

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
02-03-2012, 03:29 PM
I find it interesting the phones just happened to be under the light on the counter.

Ours sit under a night light because thats where the chargers are. :waitasec:

Velouria
02-03-2012, 03:31 PM
I wish that it was addressed because some people will feel that they were paid and its being kept secret.

I think it's a safe bet that they were paid "licensing fees" for those "new" photos of Lisa.

In da Middle
02-03-2012, 03:41 PM
I am sure he knew how to text.
Texting does not work when redlined either.

Dr.Fessel
02-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Texting does not work when redlined either.

What phone service company are you talking about and what phone service did they have? I am just going on what was reported from the show today.

The 11:57 phone call - DB says her phone was red-lined at the time. Could not call out; could only receive incoming calls/text msgs. Says she does not know M. Wright or the people she associates with and would have no reason to call her. She says phones were on the counter, under clock radio light.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

In da Middle
02-03-2012, 03:54 PM
What phone service company are you talking about and what phone service did they have? I am just going on what was reported from the show today.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7565302&postcount=8)
I wasn't noticing what she said, I was going by when my nephew's phone is redlined, which happens on a frequent basis, no texting at all available when he is redlined. He also has Verizon. He can get incoming calls, but if he misses them my call to him goes to the Verizon message that service is unavailable instead of voicemail.

ETA funny fact to add to this. He hardly ever answers his phone until it is restricted because he doesn't want us to know it is. Well we know it is because he is answering it for a change!

RANCH
02-03-2012, 04:07 PM
I think it's a safe bet that they were paid "licensing fees" for those "new" photos of Lisa.

You could be right but unless I missed something in MSM this notice by nursebeeme should still be in affect.

peeps... let us drop the "money" aspect of the interview until and unless there is something reported on that they are receiving monies. Thanks so much.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil 3 February 2012

matou
02-03-2012, 04:09 PM
How come they aren't in the studio on stage with Dr. Phil?

RANCH
02-03-2012, 04:14 PM
How come they aren't in the studio on stage with Dr. Phil?

Do you mean in front of an audience? So we could hear the shouts and boo's and such?

matou
02-03-2012, 04:16 PM
DB while showing her home: "The window was open so it was easy to break in"

matou
02-03-2012, 04:17 PM
RANCH: They are appearing on a screen on the stage. Dr. Phil is sitting in his chair in front of an audience.

matou
02-03-2012, 04:19 PM
DB:JI was exaggerating about all the lights on in the house.

JI: Not really (in response to was it hard to wake up DB that night)

annalyzer
02-03-2012, 04:20 PM
the husband is not a good liar

askfornina
02-03-2012, 04:23 PM
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/02/03/parents-of-baby-lisa-talk-to-police-for-first-time-in-months-ahead-of-dr-phil-interview/

Picerno on MK

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 04:23 PM
DB while showing her home: "The window was open so it was easy to break in"

So the assumption is that the intruder came in through the window? How big an opening was there? Could a person have climbed in through the window?

matou
02-03-2012, 04:24 PM
DB walked through her home and showed the route that would have to be taken to get to Lisa and showed the counter where her phones were that night (of course, there were phones there for the shot).

matou
02-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Ear infection now? Is this new?

thumbtack
02-03-2012, 04:25 PM
JMO, listening to the show: DB is waay too defensive. She makes it all about her, instead of Lisa. If it were me & I was innocent, I wouldn't care one iota what others said or wrote about me. I'd say, "Let's find my child. Here's what is being done to find her & this is what I want done to find her." When asked about my actions, I'd give just the facts, as I remembered them, & then get back to what should be done to find my kid.

matou
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM
She still doesn't know if she checked on Lisa at 10:30 or not, doesn't think it's an inconsistency in her statements.

Dr.Fessel
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Does Deb or JI talk about the reward being 100k and do they thank the lady that put it up?

iamnotagolem
02-03-2012, 04:27 PM
So the assumption is that the intruder came in through the window? How big an opening was there? Could a person have climbed in through the window?

The LE did several attempts at getting in through the window, I think it was determined pretty impossible.

matou
02-03-2012, 04:27 PM
DB "If I had done something, I would be in jail right now."

iamnotagolem
02-03-2012, 04:28 PM

I don't remember anything about an ear infection. All we heard before was that she had a cold and a cough.

matou
02-03-2012, 04:30 PM
She said that Lisa's usual bedtime was 8 pm but that Lisa was coming off of an ear infection and a cold so she put her to bed earlier since she wasn't feeling well. I have never heard anything about an ear infection so far until this interview.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Well I guess it settles our discussions about whether Lisa was sick or not.

I wonder how she got a baby with an ear infection to stay put in her crib at 4 pm and not bother mommy all evening.

iamnotagolem
02-03-2012, 04:32 PM
She said that Lisa's usual bedtime was 8 pm but that Lisa was coming off of an ear infection and a cold so she put her to bed earlier since she wasn't feeling well. I have never heard anything about an ear infection so far until this interview.

If she had an ear infection, that means DB had to have taken her to the dr in the prior couple of days. Did she get antibiotics for her? Why wasn't this mentioned prior? You would think they would have mentioned the ear infection so her "kidnappers" could get her proper medical attention.

Ear infections are more common in kids when parents smoke around them.

RANCH
02-03-2012, 04:33 PM
RANCH: They are appearing on a screen on the stage. Dr. Phil is sitting in his chair in front of an audience.

Thanks. Have you seen the show? I'm curious as to the audiences reaction to DB/JI.

In da Middle
02-03-2012, 04:33 PM
The LE did several attempts at getting in through the window, I think it was determined pretty impossible.
And yet, Jersey was known to get in this very same way in houses in the very same neighborhood built the same way. Must have been too many doughnuts on their part. I know plenty of kids that have locked themselves out and have had no problem getting in this way also. The window in question is only about 3 ft or so off the ground.

matou
02-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Didn't she mentioned something about Lisa having a bug bite near her ear or something I think, not an ear infection. Hmmmmm..

matou
02-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Thanks. Have you seen the show? I'm curious as to the audiences reaction to DB/JI.

I'm watching it right now.

matou
02-03-2012, 04:36 PM
DB re cadaver dog: Nothing is missing from my room so if a cadaver dog hit,why didn't they take anything from my room?

tehcloser
02-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Too many doughnuts? hmmm. Anyway THANKS MATOU!!!!!!!!! For those of us who can't watch.

iamnotagolem
02-03-2012, 04:37 PM
And yet, Jersey was known to get in this very same way in houses in the very same neighborhood built the same way. Must have been too many doughnuts on their part. I know plenty of kids that have locked themselves out and have had no problem getting in this way also. The window in question is only about 3 ft or so off the ground.

I thought the screen was barely bent? Is there more that we aren't hearing reported? How did he squeeze by the screen?

ETA: When he broke into houses was it during the day? or night? Did he steal stuff? Are there police reports we can read regarding this?

askfornina

I remember the LE reenactment well. Looked like they got in through the window to me. 2 or 3 of them, one after the other. It looked slightly difficult, but not impossible.

matou
RANCH: audience a bit stone faced but sympathetic when DB was crying.

dog.gone.cute
02-03-2012, 04:39 PM

:rocker: Yep ... You can bet your boots they were paid for those "new photos" ...

:waitasec: Was there any mention of a "Foundation" ? :waitasec:

MOO ...

Evan's Mom
02-03-2012, 04:40 PM

I could have sworn we saw LE trying various ways of going in through that window during the first week. It was not easy, but I know I saw the officers climb/fall through more than one time.

I do not have a link. It was in the news footage of the first couple of weeks.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 04:40 PM

Do you know how big the opening in the window was?

There was an interview in Judge Pirro in which they said no one could have gone through the window.

matou
02-03-2012, 04:41 PM
I agree (my opinion), if the person broke in through the window, the screen would be bent out of shape. I've pulled a few screens out myself and if the person popped out the screen completely without bending it, why did he/she place it back on the track again?

dog.gone.cute
02-03-2012, 04:42 PM

:waitasec: What in the world ? :waitasec:

I do not remember hearing anything about an ear infection ...

I thought the baby had a "cold" ... :waitasec:

MOO ...

matou
02-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Tacopina says the garage door wasn't locked either?

Dr.Fessel
02-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Do you know how big the opening in the window was?

There was an interview in Judge Pirro in which they said no one could have gone through the window.

Right, Deb and JI both said in that interview nobody could have gone in that window and there were cobwebs on the screen to prove they did not.

But that was before they had a lawyer.

iamnotagolem
02-03-2012, 04:43 PM
My thinking is, if Jersey was familiar with breaking in through windows, he'd have done a much better job of it. I'm no criminal, but I've never bent a screen gaining access to a house going through the window.

In da Middle
02-03-2012, 04:44 PM
I thought the screen was barely bent? Is there more that we aren't hearing reported? How did he squeeze by the screen?

ETA: When he broke into houses was it during the day? or night? Did he steal stuff? Are there police reports we can read regarding this?
Yes, he stole stuff. That is why they were looking for him before this happened. He has many charges of thievery against him. The house he had the nerve of listing as his home address was a house he frequently broke into this very same way while the owner was out of town. There is an interview somewhere where the neighbor across the street from this house was interviewed stating he got tired of calling KCPD all of the time from him breaking in so often. I think the screen was like this from removing it and trying to put it back in place afterwards. That house has the old, original wood windows with aluminum track screens that get off-kilter very easily. We used to have the exact kind of setup in my house until we replaced with new windows.

matou
02-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Bill Stanton: two reasons to take a baby 1. to covet it. 2. to sell it.

iamnotagolem
02-03-2012, 04:46 PM

I don't understand the garage being brought into question now. Wasn't this addressed day one of the investigation? Didn't many of us wonder if someone could have come in from downstairs and up into the house? If that wasn't a valid option 4 months ago, why is the garage now being said to be unlocked?

This drives me nuts. The more they talk the less likely I feel that Lisa is alive, I really hoped that their silence was just poor advice from their attorney and that that Lisa really was abducted, but the more info we get, the less likely that seems. ugh

dog.gone.cute
02-03-2012, 04:47 PM

:waitasec: What in the world ??

We heard the "front door" was NOT locked ... now the GARAGE DOOR was NOT locked ...

:waitasec: Ya can't make this stuff up ... ya just can't ...

MOO ...

matou
02-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Well, I'm glad I watched it. lol

thumbtack
02-03-2012, 04:48 PM
RANCH: audience a bit stone faced but sympathetic when DB was crying.

A few in the audience looked skeptical to me, even when she was crying (about how hard everything is on her) - (but, what about what Lisa may be going thru?)

matou
02-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Dr. Phil: do you have any questions for me?

DB: when the boys bring up Lisa, how do I handle it? What do I do to get them through this?

tehcloser
02-03-2012, 04:50 PM
So now we hear about the garage door. Wasn't there a teenager who knew the pass code to the garage or am I getting cases confused again? And if i'm not - hmmmm.

In da Middle
02-03-2012, 04:50 PM
:waitasec: What in the world ? :waitasec:

I do not remember hearing anything about an ear infection ...

I thought the baby had a "cold" ... :waitasec:

MOO ...
She said "clearing" an ear infection. This means that it was almost all healed and would not need any further treatment. The cough would be mentioned as it was an identifiable characteristic an observer could notice. An ear infection that was almost over would not be noticeable to a casual observer to look for if she was spotted.

matou
02-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Dr. Phil: honor her memory and focus on the good times and on her coming back.

Showing never seen before photos now of baby Lisa:

from her birth, Deb and Jeremy holding her.

JI: she was perfect, she was an emergency c-section
our family is complete with a little girl

RANCH
02-03-2012, 04:53 PM
So now we hear about the garage door. Wasn't there a teenager who knew the pass code to the garage or am I getting cases confused again? And if i'm not - hmmmm.

Which garage door are they referring to? A large door that you pull your car through, or a smaller walk thru door?

matou
02-03-2012, 04:54 PM
DB to abductors: We love her and her brothers more than anything in the world.

Paraphrasing:

There is a 100,000 reward. All you need to do is call (tips number). Drop her off at a church, just please bring her home.

tehcloser
02-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Which garage door are they referring to? A large door that you pull your car through, or a smaller walk thru door?

IDK. :waitasec:

matou
02-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Not sure which garage door Tacopina was referring to. He mentioned it as an overlooked access to getting in the house, IMO. It was in response to Dr. Phil's comment that the front door was open so why are they thinking the access was through the window.

SyraKelly
02-03-2012, 04:58 PM
So are D/J and JT saying that there were 2 others ways to get in,garage door and front door,but the kidnapper choose to go through a window-I am confused!!

matou
02-03-2012, 05:01 PM
DB showed the crew the window and said it was open so it would be easy to break in. She guided them through the house to show the kitchen and the bedrooms. She showed the counter with her phones, where the stolen phones were taken on the same night.

askfornina
OMG- my local channel has football on instead of Dr.Phil...grrr

Donjeta
Was there anything that was locked that night?

Poor Jersey, crawling through the cobwebs on the window when he could have just walked in through a door of his choosing.

iamnotagolem
I can't remember which thread I read it on about DB getting a tattoo with the words "Lisa" and "Justice" on it, but how does that even make sense with the Dr P interview? Didn't she say they believe Lisa is alive and they want Lisa, not the abductor? If you really believe your baby is alive and don't care if the abductor is punished, then why "justice" on the tattoo?

In da Middle
02-03-2012, 05:02 PM
I don't understand the garage being brought into question now. Wasn't this addressed day one of the investigation? Didn't many of us wonder if someone could have come in from downstairs and up into the house? If that wasn't a valid option 4 months ago, why is the garage now being said to be unlocked?

This drives me nuts. The more they talk the less likely I feel that Lisa is alive, I really hoped that their silence was just poor advice from their attorney and that that Lisa really was abducted, but the more info we get, the less likely that seems. ughMy question would be did LE even process the garage doors in the first few days. They are the professionals and should have treated each and every opening as a possible entry/exit point and processed them even if the parents mentioned them or not. No excuse if they didn't. I am not in any way saying they didn't. I don't know. Just saying that if they didn't, and the search warrant affidavit makes me wonder if they did, then that is on LE as a very major blunder in their investigation.

RANCH
02-03-2012, 05:04 PM
I can't remember which thread I read it on about DB getting a tattoo with the words "Lisa" and "Justice" on it, but how does that even make sense with the Dr P interview? Didn't she say they believe Lisa is alive and they want Lisa, not the abductor? If you really believe your baby is alive and don't care if the abductor is punished, then why "justice" on the tattoo?

I haven't seen anything about a tattoo in MSM myself. Anyone?

oh_gal
02-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Dr. Phil: do you have any questions for me?

DB: when the boys bring up Lisa, how do I handle it? What do I do to get them through this?

I could be mistaken, but hasn't this family been in counseling with the boys? I would think she would have asked her counselor this instead of waiting 4 months to ask Dr. Phil, but again, I could be mistaken about the whole counseling thing.

askfornina
02-03-2012, 05:06 PM
http://www.phstream.com/2010/10/watch-cbs-live-stream.html livestreaming here

In da Middle
The tattoo is not verified as fact. It is stated on the Hinkymeter that 'sources' said. It doesn't even mention who said it so no way of even verifying it. I did not notice a tattoo on her arm a couple of weeks ago when she was outside in a t-shirt, but I was not looking for one either. I *think* I would have noticed though.

vlpate

Please add "spoiler alert"! It has just started CST!! :)

vlpate
02-03-2012, 05:09 PM
drunk/drəNGk/
Adjective:
Affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one's faculties or behavior.

askfornina
02-03-2012, 05:09 PM
"This is not a circus. This is not a game. This is my baby."

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 05:10 PM
The search warrant said "possible points of entry" were processed initially. An unlocked garage door would seem to me like a possible point of entry. Wasn't there something about interviewing a teenager with the access code to the garage door, which would seem to indicate they considered it.

dog.gone.cute
02-03-2012, 05:12 PM
So are D/J and JT saying that there were 2 others ways to get in,garage door and front door,but the kidnapper choose to go through a window-I am confused!!

Sorry you are confused, and I hope this helps : :innocent:

IF there was an "intruder" :

1. The "intruder" would have checked the FRONT DOOR, which DB and JI "claim" was NOT locked ... so the "intruder" could have EASILY went through the unlocked front door.

2. NOW we are hearing that the GARAGE DOOR was NOT locked ... so the "intruder" would have checked the Garage Door and could have EASILY went through the unlocked garage door.

DB and JI say the "intruder" went through the front window to take Baby Lisa :

So obviously the "intruder" didn't check for any "unlocked" entrances to be able to get into the home ... which would have been much EASIER than trying to get in through the front window ...

Which leads right back to "square one" : there was NO "intruder" and there was NO break-in ...

MOO ...

RANCH
02-03-2012, 05:14 PM
The tattoo is not verified as fact. It is stated on the Hinkymeter that 'sources' said. It doesn't even mention who said it so no way of even verifying it. I did not notice a tattoo on her arm a couple of weeks ago when she was outside in a t-shirt, but I was not looking for one either. I *think* I would have noticed though.

Thanks IDM. Valhall said this about the "source".

There’s no way for me to verify any of that information, but seems appropriate to share what someone close to the situation is reporting…

So it's not verified information.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/01/27/lisa-irwin-case-debbie-and-jeremy-due-dr-phil/

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Watching it now. I just heard yet another change to the story. She says now that both of the boys were in bed with her.

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:17 PM
I think that we are one of the "giant rumor mills" that DB talks about.

vlpate
JMO, she should be looking for her child instead of reading WS.

DB: The Internet can be so helpful in spreading the word? Where is the word being spread....

dog.gone.cute

Hmmm ... did anyone see DB's "tat" on the DP Show ?

See The Hinky Meter ... approved WS site :

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/01/27/lisa-irwin-case-debbie-and-jeremy-due-dr-phil/#more-9241

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Now Jeremy says that when he woke her up and she was kind of sleepy and that he said to her that they "needed to get their youngest boy into his own bed." But DB just said 5 minutes ago that both boys were in bed with her.

iamnotagolem
Watching it now. I just heard yet another change to the story. She says now that both of the boys were in bed with her.

Is it appropriate to have your boyfriend's 9 y/o sleep in your bed?

Not to you in particular, but since you posted regarding it, thought I'd ask.

Donjeta
I am having some trouble with the live streaming, everything looks odd because the sound and the image don't sync.

A strange thing she said, imo: we didn't compare stories until days later, our daughter is missing the last thing we're going to do is talk about it.

Say what?

askfornina
02-03-2012, 05:21 PM
I think she is referring to the Lisa FB pages when she talks about rumor mills. Specifically she mentioned people making outright lies about seeing her different places. That leads me to believe she is talking about the FB pages, because people have reported that kind of thing there.

vlpate
02-03-2012, 05:22 PM

And then he says he told her to put "the youngest boy" to bed. Another inconsistency, or did he mean the oldest boy could stay in their bed?

hambirg
I remember the LE reenactment well. Looked like they got in through the window to me. 2 or 3 of them, one after the other. It looked slightly difficult, but not impossible.

But the whole timeline didn't work, remember? SB and SB#2 were outside til roughly 11:30 (I really don't remember). So intruder would have had to come through the window after 11:30 so as not to be seen, turn on the lights, steal the phones, undress BL and steal her out through the door, and be walking down the street using the phones by 11:57pm. Idk. . .that's cutting it close. And BL didn't cry and wake anybody during that time.

norest4thewicked
I'm just trying to post any inconsistencies from the very first videos since this is all we really have is the very few words out of her mouth. Why would she say both boys were in bed with her and then Jeremy says "youngest boy?"

tehcloser
02-03-2012, 05:23 PM
I am having some trouble with the live streaming, everything looks odd because the sound and the image don't sync.

A strange thing she said, imo: we didn't compare stories until days later, our daughter is missing the last thing we're going to do is talk about it.

Say what?

I have to say...bull. You know they talked about it. It's statements like that that is going to hang them. IMO.

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Is it appropriate to have your boyfriend's 9 y/o sleep in your bed?

Not to you in particular, but since you posted regarding it, thought I'd ask.

I think that if both boys were there, and it was because they had gotten scared or something, that it would be an okay occasional thing.

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Dr. Phil now asking DB about the inconsistencies of time she put baby Lisa down.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 05:25 PM
I am stuck on the lights.

I was never too bothered with the all lights on/some lights on/most lights on but now that they're trying to explain the lights away it suddenly became very important to me. Earlier the lights being on was one of the huge clues that JI had that something was wrong but now it's just the normal thing for them to have the lights on.

In da Middle
Thanks IDM. Valhall said this about the "source".

So it's not verified information.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/01/27/lisa-irwin-case-debbie-and-jeremy-due-dr-phil/
"A source close to the situation" and you would think they would have some REAL info then and not just tattoo info I would think. This is the only info they have?

dog.gone.cute

Say what?

BBM: In other words ... they didn't compare "stories" because they were still working on keeping their stories straight ...

MOOOOO...

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:26 PM
She says she's done "all this media" to hope that someone has seen her. WHAT "all this media?" Whenever she talks about people accusing her,she begins to tear up.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 05:27 PM
So what do we not understand about the justice system that makes us fail to realize that DB would be in jail if she did something?

vlpate
02-03-2012, 05:27 PM
omg, what was the question??

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:28 PM
"Enough is enough," per DB and she is "desperate to find Lisa." She wants her daughter home. She says that most people don't understand the justice system.

norest4thewicked
Now Tacopina is saying she didn't fail the polygraph! OMG! This guy is total poison!

dog.gone.cute
"A source close to the situation" and you would think they would have some REAL info then and not just tattoo info I would think. This is the only info they have?

Valhall is a member here at WS ... and The Hinky Meter is WS approved.

JMO ... I think she is a fantastic writer :great: ... she always seems to "nail it" ... as well as she has a great sense of humor ! :great:

MOO ...

iamnotagolem
02-03-2012, 05:29 PM

I was never too bothered with the all lights on/some lights on/most lights on but now that they're trying to explain the lights away it suddenly became very important to me. Earlier the lights being on was one of the huge clues that JI had that something was wrong but now it's just the normal thing for them to have the lights on.

I'm glad you brought this up. This tied in with the "why would we talk about it" statement, if your child is missing isn't the first thing be to figure out what DB did and what a possible intruder did?

I'm thinking a possible first convo would be:

JI: why are all the lights on? why is the front door unlocked
DB: which lights are on, I left a, b, c, light on; I left the door unlocked b/c I figured you'd be home in the next 10 minutes since you were supposed to be off work at 10:30p and you never called or texted
JI: oh, never mind, those were the only ones on, stop leaving the lights on. Sorry I had to work late, I tried calling but some stranger that stole our phones and baby answered. (just kidding about the last part, but what if he had tried to call and tell her he was working late?)

norest4thewicked
Tacopino - She did NOT fail the polygraph and I defy them to show me that she did!

lonetraveler
Joe Tacopino really danced around the polygraph question.

oh_gal
02-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The tattoo for those of you watching...

She allegedly has the tattoo on her forearm and wears long sleeves to hide it.

Is she wearing long or short sleeves? And if short sleeves, do you see a tattoo?

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:31 PM
All this interview is for is to help with reasonable doubt. The story is changing from the early days and whenever that happens, you know it's not a good thing. If you are innocent, your story will never change.

In da Middle
02-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Valhall is a member here at WS ... and The Hinky Meter is WS approved.

JMO ... I think she is a fantastic writer :great: ... she always seems to "nail it" ... as well as she has a great sense of humor ! :great:

MOO ...
Approved writer or not, she even states UNverified. She can't even verify it so it is rumor even by her.

askfornina
02-03-2012, 05:32 PM
I hope this is posted online because I really want to go through it minute by minute and post all of my thoughts.

Donjeta
Bill Stanton was hired to find baby Lisa and bring resolution to the family.
But how? He said he's not doing any investigation.

norest4thewicked
She has long sleeves on. I never heard anything about the tattoo. I will have to read that later on HM.

tehcloser
02-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Tacopino - She did NOT fail the polygraph and I defy them to show me that she did!

How about you give her another one and show where she passed? :waitasec:

dog.gone.cute
"Enough is enough," per DB and she is "desperate to find Lisa." She wants her daughter home. She says that most people don't understand the justice system.

BBM:

:waitasec: Now I am going to be "fair"" on this comment from DB :innocent: And ... she may have a point :

Because I can think of 12 people who live in Pinellas County who have absolutely NO IDEA how the justice system works ...

MOO ...

norest4thewicked
Oh boy...now Wild Bill is on...

Dr.Fessel

Deb never gave JI a chance to talk about the lights when he was asked.

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:35 PM
BBM:

:waitasec: Now I am going to be "fair"" on this comment from DB :innocent: And ... she may have a point :

Because I can think of 12 people who live in Pinellas County who have absolutely NO IDEA how the justice system works ...

MOO ...

Maybe it's just me, but I could care less what BS has to say. I want to hear words coming out of DB and JI's mouth. BS is making it sound like he was "after the truth no matter what" and that he was "not there for the family" but to find the baby. I don't believe that. This guy is out for nothing but fame and whatever it takes....

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:36 PM
DB is chatty Cathy, but when asked about the HR dog hit in the bedroom, she said that she "will let Joe take that one."

Melanie

I don't have proof, but in the past Dr. P doesn't usually pay his guests directly. He'll donate to a fund (ie, the Anthony's). In this case, I honestly feel he's donated to their legal fees -- with both of them not working, who's paying Joe? My guess is Dr. P probably paid off their legal fees to date with some left in the kitty.

Of course I don't have proof of that, and this is merely my opinion. But I don't doubt for a minute that Joe didn't negotiate some kind of deal for their appearance.

MOO

Mel

Donjeta
DB says she doesn't know Megan Wright or anybody who associates with her.

norest4thewicked
Nothing was taken by police from the bedroom regarding the HR dog hit.

In da Middle
Re: The tattoo for those of you watching...

She allegedly has the tattoo on her forearm and wears long sleeves to hide it.

Is she wearing long or short sleeves? And if short sleeves, do you see a tattoo?
She was not wearing short sleeves when I saw her and no tattoo visible and that was about 10 days or so ago but I was not looking for one either. It is winter so most people wear sleeves when out and about so she could be wearing long sleeves when out because of it simply being winter. Notice, Val even says she can't verify it and doesn't state who even said this. The day I saw her it was 70 degrees out.

Dr.Fessel
Once again Deb and Lawyer do not let JI answer question about dog hit.

lonetraveler
OMG Tacopina is talking about cadaver dogs hitting on dead skin cells.........thud.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Cell phones were right under the clock radio lights.

iamnotagolem
02-03-2012, 05:37 PM
I don't have proof, but in the past Dr. P doesn't usually pay his guests directly. He'll donate to a fund (ie, the Anthony's). In this case, I honestly feel he's donated to their legal fees -- with both of them not working, who's paying Joe? My guess is Dr. P probably paid off their legal fees to date with some left in the kitty.

Of course I don't have proof of that, and this is merely my opinion. But I don't doubt for a minute that Joe didn't negotiate some kind of deal for their appearance.

MOO

Mel

BBM, I thought JI returned to work months ago?

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:38 PM
OMG Tacopina is talking about cadaver dogs hitting on dead skin cells.........thud.

Yeah...he's still on a dirty diaper.

vlpate
02-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Dr. Phil wants to discuss the evidence and DB continues to be defensive and talk just about her.

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:39 PM
I honestly didn't expect anything new to come out of this interview because it is so scripted, yet the "boys" being in her bed is a new thing. DB just can't keep her story straight.

askfornina
02-03-2012, 05:40 PM
DB is chatty Cathy, but when asked about the HR dog hit in the bedroom, she said that she "will let Joe take that one."

She did talk about the dog hit. She said that they didn't take anything from the bedroom and she talked about the carpet from the "barn" in the back.

In da Middle
02-03-2012, 05:40 PM

MOO

MelJeremy IS working. Just stating this before it morphed into fact.

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Thank God...Dr. Phil is asking Jeremy a question...but JT butted in to answer...

lonetraveler
02-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Very stoic faced audience.

Melanie
02-03-2012, 05:43 PM
BBM, I thought JI returned to work months ago?

I hadn't heard. There was talk about he went back to work, but I don't know for sure. An electrician surely can't make enough to support the kids, Deb, and a high priced lawyer. Not in my world anyway.

I wonder if Joe T. takes payments ;)

MOO

Mel

norest4thewicked
BS is trying to pin it on Jersey...

Donjeta
Showing the police crawling through the window.

Phil asks why all the talk about the window if the front door was open. JT says they never said so and brings up the garage door.

BS says it could have been a homeless person who took her to covet the baby or to sell it.

JMO but the chance that Lisa is out there and fine is pretty slim if she was taken by a homeless person who covets her.

vlpate
Deborah did NOT say, "here's what happened, they came through the window". Both JI and DB emphatically denied anyone could come through that window on Jeanine P.'s show.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 05:44 PM
JT says the family never refused anything. (Oh, except meet with LE).

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Sure they can offer $100 thousand dollar reward for anyone that has information...DB knows that NO ONE knows what happened but her and possibly JI. My opinion...

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 05:45 PM
OK so they never said someone came through the window... but then there is this interview: (notmykids transcription)

10/17/2011 - Megyn Kelly interview with parents – Part 2
http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1222356524001/part-two-how-have-lisa-irwins-parents-changed-their-story-over-the-past-two-weeks/
MK: “Do you think they came in through that window?”
DB: “Absolutely.”
MK: “Do you think so?”
JI: “I think so.”
MK: “How? Because the screen was pushed off only a small amount.
DB: “Uh-uh.
MK: “Not enough for a body [inaudible].”
DB: “I checked the pictures later, it was off the track.”
JI: “Its popped out of the track, and there’s a spiderweb on it, so it looks like it was pushed in, and then up. Cause the spiderweb was rolled up. “
[At this point, they show a clip from Judge Pirro’s show where she asks them repeatedly if someone could have come through the window, they say no, all three times. I am not including that snip here, because I am trying not to mix interviews together.]
[Long cut away to the talking heads in the newsroom.]
DB: “Oh, it’s so easy to hear the story and say, oh she drank, or, oh she. It’s so easy to say those things, but I know I didn’t do anything. He didn’t do anything. So, there’s a bad guy out there, with my baby. Right now. And those people that are judging me, please just look for her. “

vlpate
02-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Dr. Phil says there are three MATCHING witness statements, i.e., the person who may have taken Lisa.

Three matching - two have been proved not to match? Does Dr. Phil fact check at all?

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Deborah did NOT say, "here's what happened, they came through the window". Both JI and DB emphatically denied anyone could come through that window on Jeanine P.'s show.

Yep...another change in story...

Dr.Fessel
Says garage door was off the track so it was real easy to lift up. Makes no sense, if a garage door is off track then it is hard to lift up not easy.

In da Middle
Sure they can offer $100 thousand dollar reward for anyone that has information...DB knows that NO ONE knows what happened but her and possibly JI. My opinion...
So by that analogy what would be the reason why the 150k reward is untouched in the Holly Bobo case? Or the reward in the Morgan Harrington case?

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Dr. Phil says there are three MATCHING witness statements, i.e., the person who may have taken Lisa.

Three matching - two have been proved not to match? Does Dr. Phil fact check at all?

Seriously! They are including the blob, which was absolutely not one of the "sightings."

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:50 PM
So by that analogy what would be the reason why the 150k reward is untouched in the Holly Bobo case?

Because I think that Holly was killed by a serial killer that has not yet been caught OR, someone is keeping her like the Jaycee Dugard case. There is a reward in almost every case...I was only giving my opinion about this case.

Not familiar with Morgan Harrington.

vlpate
02-03-2012, 05:51 PM
So by that analogy what would be the reason why the 150k reward is untouched in the Holly Bobo case? Or the reward in the Morgan Harrington case?

Would the difference be that the parents are not looking for Lisa?

jjenny
02-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Seriously! They are including the blob, which was absolutely not one of the "sightings."

What in the world is the blob consistent with? It's a blob, for crying out loud.

Dr.Fessel
02-03-2012, 05:52 PM
I like how now she defends her statement before she was drunk by saying well I found out if you have 2 glasses in an hour you are considered drunk. She is using the legal definition for driving under the influence. LOL

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Now Dr. Phil is giving his advice to DB. I think that Dr. Phil was allowed this interview because he would be soft on them.

I do believe that DB feels guilt and sadness...and I think that her tears are real...but not for the reason that some think. I believe it was an accident...

In da Middle
02-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Would the difference be that the parents are not looking for Lisa?
I think I remember people complaining about her mother not doing anything in the beginning also.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 05:54 PM

My live stream was cut off.

If they count the husband and wife plus Mike Thompson it would make three witness statements also.

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 05:54 PM
I'll say one thing for DB...she can really do a quick recovery...

jjenny
02-03-2012, 05:55 PM

I have no clue what he is talking about either. I don't know of any matching statements, let alone 3 matching statements. There is a lady neighbor who claims to have seen a man with a baby through the blinds on her windows. There is her husband, but we don't know what he says, and if their statements are matching, clearly they had an opportunity to discuss what they supposedly saw before making these statements. Then there is a biker guy whose description of the man with the baby does not match the description from the lady neighbor.

jjenny
02-03-2012, 05:56 PM

If they count the husband and wife plus Mike Thompson it would make three witness statements also.

But how do these statements match? The wife and Mike Thompson are not describing the same man, not even close. Unless one considers "he looka like a man" as matching descriptions.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 05:57 PM

I haven't followed those cases very closely but if there is a single perp who kept their crime quiet and didn't brag about it in the pub, who is going to come and claim the reward?

eileenhawkeye
02-03-2012, 05:57 PM
What does everyone make of Deborah saying, "WHEN she comes home..." She seems extremely optimistic, but Lisa's already been missing for four months.

askfornina
02-03-2012, 06:01 PM
http://drphil.com/shows/show/1783

It's posted here broken up into segments

RANCH
02-03-2012, 06:01 PM

What do you mean by quick recovery? She recovered quickly from a difficult question on the show?

vlpate
02-03-2012, 06:02 PM
When a baby has an ear infection, as DB said Lisa did, nighttime is the worst for them because they are reclining. A baby with an ear infection would have, IMO, made noise between 6:40 and midnight.

BTW, did I miss the new evidence?

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 06:02 PM
What does everyone make of Deborah saying, "WHEN she comes home..." She seems extremely optimistic, but Lisa's already been missing for four months.

Reminded me of Casey Anthony telling her mother that Caylee was coming home. She "could feel it."

Dr.Fessel
02-03-2012, 06:04 PM
I saw a lot of misdirecting in Deb's answers. Wonder if that is the fairy dust she is referring to?

RANCH
02-03-2012, 06:05 PM

Maybe she's saying she hasn't given up hope yet. Should she?

Dewey2Me1MoThyme

IIRC in the beginning she said she took both boys to bed with her, the older of the two got up and went back to his own bed, leaving one boy in the bed when JI got home.

norest4thewicked
What do you mean by quick recovery? She recovered quickly from a difficult question on the show?

She went from sobbing to announcing loudly and clearly the next thing she was going to say. I admit that was kind of a sarcastic thing for me to say and it doesn't prove anything. I just know that I personally can't change my own demeanor that quickly. But, some (I guess) have a talent for that.

Lera213
02-03-2012, 06:07 PM
she went on Dr. Phil as a dress rehearsal...all this time they've been coached and this is the dress rehearsal. I sure hope LE had their interviews RECORDED

RANCH
02-03-2012, 06:07 PM
IIRC in the beginning she said she took both boys to bed with her, the older of the two got up and went back to his own bed, leaving one boy in the bed when JI got home.

That sounds familiar.

Dr.Fessel
02-03-2012, 06:08 PM

So what she is saying there she can remember having the boys come into her bedroom but she can't remember if she checked on Lisa.

Donjeta
When a baby has an ear infection, as DB said Lisa did, nighttime is the worst for them because they are reclining. A baby with an ear infection would have, IMO, made noise between 6:40 and midnight.

BTW, did I miss the new evidence?

New to me so far:

-some of the lights were on but it was no big deal, it was normal
-the garage door was open
-JT says the police told him DB didn't fail the polygraph
-DB could receive incoming calls and texts
-BS thinks a homeless person coveted or sold Lisa

lonetraveler
Now Dr. Phil is giving his advice to DB. I think that Dr. Phil was allowed this interview because he would be soft on them.

I do believe that DB feels guilt and sadness...and I think that her tears are real...but not for the reason that some think. I believe it was an accident...

FWIW, I believe it was an accident too. Of course she would feel guilt and would grieve.

Nore
02-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Showing the police crawling through the window.

Phil asks why all the talk about the window if the front door was open. JT says they never said so and brings up the garage door.

BS says it could have been a homeless person who took her to covet the baby or to sell it.

JMO but the chance that Lisa is out there and fine is pretty slim if she was taken by a homeless person who covets her.

-----------------------
IMO they know who the blood is from just not saying. I do know but cant prove there had never been a murder etc. in that house since it was built. I believe it was Dr. Wecht who wrote he checked that out. That lawyer will say anything! I just wish they could find this little one alive or dead. Sweet baby. :seeya:

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
02-03-2012, 06:10 PM

However she did say her piece before handing the reins over to her lawyer

oh_gal
Tacopino's got one heck of an attitude.
(JMO, of course).

I can't stand smarmy attorneys.

madge
So yet another story on whether or Who WAS in bed with Deb. Now it seems BOTH boys were there according to her??

Yet another "inconsistency".

Other than that this interview was nothing but a pity party for Deb.

She's been reading WS without a doubt

Yes, Deb someone might have mentioned you should not mix anxiety meds and alcohol and yes, Deb I do question your parenting skill and neglect. JMHO

Poor Jeremy looks zoned out yet again.

3 sightings of the baby being carried along that night and BS has never interviewed anyone of them. Yeah right.

I think Deb protestest too much, she's been so busy reading online about what people think but she doesn't seem to have time to do much searching, putting up posters, getting into local media.

They also did talk of Baby Lisa in past tense.

Baby Lisa was a beautiful child, what a loss.

I really wish someone DID have this child, really I do, but IMHO she's dead.

Can't believe the caring mom Deb hasn't had her kids into some sort of therapy, why ask Dr. Phil what to do, surely she should have already got help, I mean being the caring mom that would do anything for her kids.

Marshmallow

I thought she was too drunk and then passed out to remember much. either she was bombed to the point of passing out or she wasn't.

Velouria
02-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Bill Stanton: two reasons to take a baby 1. to covet it. 2. to sell it.

Er, you don't take something in order TO covet it. That's what you do before you take it. Or more appropriately, take her. But then I'm consistently confounded by why JI and DB let BS do any press for them. He most certainly does not have a way with words, nor the appropriate local credentials, and has never had anything of real substance to report.

:pullhair:

jjenny

Husband and wife are not exactly "independent" and Mike Thompson described a man with salt and pepper hair and different clothing (light pants), whereas wife described a tall, skinny and bold man (dark pants). How do these match?

lonetraveler
New to me so far:

JT really, really danced around the polygraph question of "did LE tell you that she did not fail?". He hemmmed and hawwwwed and then at the end said that LE told him that. Didn't meet the straight face test, LOL.

Lera213
02-03-2012, 06:12 PM
JT knows right well that LE cannot release the results of the LD test on DB! If they do I'm sure a lawsuit will be filed ASAP. This is trickery by JT to state that. To me JI was telling the police this is their story and you cannot prove other wise....hoping that LE will tip their hand. But they won't. JT will know once the Jury is seated.

Dr.Fessel
However she did say her piece before handing the reins over to her lawyer She did but if I remember right Phil was asking JI the question.

RANCH

Thanks for keeping things in context.

vlpate
02-03-2012, 06:13 PM
New to me so far:

What BS doesn't realize (no surprise here), is that covet means to 'desire', not to 'take'.

He even made a little hug gesture when he said it lol

Donjeta
When asking Dr Phil about how to talk to the boys about this, DB talks in first person singular all the time. Not how can we help our boys but how can I help my boys. She is crying and JI just sits there stonefaced.

lonetraveler
Husband and wife are not exactly "independent" and Mike Thompson described a man with salt and pepper hair and different clothing (light pants), whereas wife described a tall, skinny and bold man (dark pants). How do these match?

Did the husband ever make a statement? I only remember his wife speaking for him.

norest4thewicked
Maybe she's saying she hasn't given up hope yet. Should she?

Hope for what? That little Lisa's body will be found? This softy interview hasn't done anything to change my mind, but it has really made me wonder why the story change on DB's part if she is innocent.

thumbtack

Joe T. coached her what to say in this interview. Remember, there are promising leads & sightings out there, according to the defense. (yeah, right)

jjenny
02-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Did the husband ever make a statement? I only remember his wife speaking for him.

Not to the press.

RANCH
02-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Hope for what? That little Lisa's body will be found? This softy interview hasn't done anything to change my mind, but it has really made me wonder why the story change on DB's part if she is innocent.

Hope that Lisa is still alive and will be found safe.

Dr.Fessel
02-03-2012, 06:16 PM
JT knows right well that LE cannot release the results of the LD test on DB! If they do I'm sure a lawsuit will be filed ASAP. This is trickery by JT to state that. To me JI was telling the police this is their story and you cannot prove other wise....hoping that LE will tip their hand. But they won't. JT will know once the Jury is seated.Just saw a true crime story on tv and LE told a suspect he passed the LDT and then they found evidence and charged him. He told his lawyer cops said he passed the LDT and his lawyer demanded the cops release the findings for the court. LOL LOL the LDT showed the guy had lied. Sunk his ship.:floorlaugh:

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 06:16 PM
JT really, really danced around the polygraph question of "did LE tell you that she did not fail?". He hemmmed and hawwwwed and then at the end said that LE told him that. Didn't meet the straight face test, LOL.

He said he defies LE to show him a failed polygraph which made it seem a bit like a pissing contest with LE rather than reporting the results of a confidential discussion with them.

4Jacy
02-03-2012, 06:17 PM

MOO

Mel

Not being snarky, but out of respect for our mods request, I thing we should stay off the topic of money and donations. :seeya:

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
I like how now she defends her statement before she was drunk by saying well I found out if you have 2 glasses in an hour you are considered drunk. She is using the legal definition for driving under the influence. LOL

I did not hear her say "I found out" but I have it on DVR and I will watch it again tonight. I heard "I feel if you have 2 drinks per hour"

Fishee
Says garage door was off the track so it was real easy to lift up. Makes no sense, if a garage door is off track then it is hard to lift up not easy.

He was referring to the window screen, not the garage door.

oh_gal
02-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Re: The Alcohol

DB says, "As soon as I was asked about it, I told the TRUTH!"

Ummm...does that mean you were lying, before? Lying by...omission, maybe?

Why not just say, "As soon as I was asked about it, I told them (LE)" instead of, "I told the TRUTH".

Huh.

norest4thewicked
Hope that Lisa is still alive and will be found safe.

With my theory, there is no hope that baby Lisa will be found alive and safe. And, in my opinion, DB not only knows this, but was a part of it. She KNOWS what happened to that innocent child.

vlpate

And, IMO, just as rehearsed.

dog.gone.cute
02-03-2012, 06:19 PM
So yet another story on whether or Who WAS in bed with Deb. Now it seems BOTH boys were there according to her??

Yet another "inconsistency".

Other than that this interview was nothing but a pity party for Deb.

She's been reading WS without a doubt

Yes, Deb someone might have mentioned you should not mix anxiety meds and alcohol and yes, Deb I do question your parenting skill and neglect. JMHO

Poor Jeremy looks zoned out yet again.

3 sightings of the baby being carried along that night and BS has never interviewed anyone of them. Yeah right.

I think Deb protestest too much, she's been so busy reading online about what people think but she doesn't seem to have time to do much searching, putting up posters, getting into local media.

They also did talk of Baby Lisa in past tense.

Baby Lisa was a beautiful child, what a loss.

I really wish someone DID have this child, really I do, but IMHO she's dead.

Can't believe the caring mom Deb hasn't had her kids into some sort of therapy, why ask Dr. Phil what to do, surely she should have already got help, I mean being the caring mom that would do anything for her kids.

:goodpost:

BBM: I did not watch the show but have been reading here and waiting on the Transcript -- but do you remember WHAT questions they referred to Baby Lisa in the "past tense" ? TIA !!

IMO ... when parents of missing children speak in the PAST TENSE about their child ... it is a clear indication that they KNOW EXACTLY where there baby is ... and that the baby is NOT alive ...

MOO ...

RANCH
Joe T. coached her what to say in this interview. Remember, there are promising leads & sightings out there, according to the defense. (yeah, right)

Maybe JT did coach her to say that or maybe she really feels that in her heart. Sightings were promised by the defense?

Cortne
I agree!!

But I am the same way when I am upset, of course I havent ever been upset over my own missing child. But I sure am upset over her missing child. I am glad I chose not to wear mascara to lay around the house today. I didnt plan on watching mr doctor. But I did, and I am glad I did. I thought he did a good job allowing Deb to talk and Joe as well. Jeremy might have even shown some emotion as well. I have tossed back and forth on how I feel on this case and some of the actions of the parents but also trying to remember I have not been in their shoes. Im not sure if my heart telling me this wasnt a parent did it case is due to all the back lash namely Deb has received or if I truly believe her. After today I really do not believe Deb or Jeremy know what happened. I am not sure how she plans on dealing w the being drunk guilt. This could have been any home at any time as many parents work mid nights and many parents put the small ones down and drink in the house as well. I dont not envy their situation. All JMO and all that good stuff.

vlpate
He was referring to the window screen, not the garage door.

He clearly said "garage door".

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
02-03-2012, 06:22 PM
So what she is saying there she can remember having the boys come into her bedroom but she can't remember if she checked on Lisa.

crack a door open, look in on sleeping baby, 30 seconds maximum w/ no verbal exchange, wake up two boys, bring them into your room, with interaction, several minutes or more, apple - oranges. MOO

Whisperer
02-03-2012, 06:23 PM
They showed newborn PICS??? WTH? Don't they have any recent pics of this precious child. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't see any bonding with this child. I get the impression she was inconvenient.

I haven't seen this show yet, just reading comments...BUT baby pic of Lisa when she was an infant? Is this the best they have? My guess is they were trying to get across "Love" and that's the pics where it may be interpreted as such.

Sounds as if Joe T took all the hard questions. Parents could not do this alone, could they? They need legal representation at all times if they have ANY questions concerning that night.

Donjeta
Re: The Alcohol

DB says, "As soon as I was asked about it, I told the TRUTH!"

Ummm...does that mean you were lying, before? Lying by...omission, maybe?

Why not just say, "As soon as I was asked about it, I told them (LE)" instead of, "I told the TRUTH".

Huh.

"As soon as I was asked about it I told the truth" is imo significantly different from "i told them right away"

It sounds a bit like she didn't mention the drinking when she was (no doubt) asked open ended questions like "what did you do last night" but when she was asked, "We were told you were drinking, is this true?" she said yes because she had no choice.

I'm cynical and I have insane theories after running in the crazy rumor mill for too long, I know.

norest4thewicked
I didn't hear anything about a garage door in this interview. But, I'm sick as a dog today and just drug myself out of bed to watch this interview, so I could be wrong. The only thing I remember them talking about being off track was the window.

davehead21
02-03-2012, 06:24 PM
My thoughts on the Dr. Phil interview--

1. It was nice to see Steve Young's cute face at the beginning of the show....LOL. :)

2. DB looked pretty but she needs to find a new person to wax her eyebrows, they are way too thin.

3. JT stated that in the early morning hours of the night Lisa went missing, there was a dumpster fire and there were scortched baby clothes in the fire. I was under the impression that this is something that DB claimed LE told her. It sounded, to me, that JT was stating this as fact. Did I perhaps miss something?

4. DB said something very close to, "Our daughter is missing, the last thing we are going to do is talk about it." Meaning, she and JI wouldn't discuss details with each other. Ummmmm, what?!?!

5. We (the public) do not understand how the justice system works, according to DB. Again, what?!?! And in the sentence after this, she used improper grammar. This REALLY rubbed me the wrong way.

6. It seems as if DB has been spending a lot of time reading what people are saying on the internet about the case. She doesn't like our "theory-fests."

I have remained very neutral about this case-- I just don't know what happened. I have kept a very open mind about DB and JI and I honestly cringe when I see all of the hating on them that goes on around here (but I do understand why some think one or both of them is guilty). But after seeing that interview, I am totally turned off by DB. She didn't come off as a grieving mother to me at all. She came off as a know-it-all, who threw a mini-temper tantrum because of things that people say about her on the internet. I just thought that whole spiel about the "theory-fest" taking place on the internet was over the top. Maybe it's just me, though.

Whisperer
02-03-2012, 06:26 PM

That's a given. Most of us have seen this with other suspects. They think they are smarter than anyone else. They feel empowered in their ability to convince. Not unusual.

Ron Cummings, Misty Croslin, even, could recover very quickly. It is a knack they develop. Manipulating is taken to a new skill level with these types.

buggsmom
02-03-2012, 06:27 PM

Refering to the garage door...JT stated it was easy to lift, light weight older aluminum kind, could lift with your pinky. (not exact quote)

Fishee
02-03-2012, 06:30 PM

http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1...ast-two-weeks/
JI: “Its popped out of the track, and there’s a spiderweb on it, so it looks like it was pushed in, and then up. Cause the spiderweb was rolled up. “
[At this point, they show a clip from Judge Pirro’s show where she asks them repeatedly if someone could have come through the window, they say no, all three times. I am not including that snip here, because I am trying not to mix interviews together.]
DB: “Oh, it’s so easy to hear the story and say, oh she drank, or, oh she. It’s so easy to say those things, but I know I didn’t do anything. He didn’t do anything. So, there’s a bad guy out there, with my baby. Right now. And those people that are judging me, please just look for her. “

askfornina
02-03-2012, 06:30 PM
I agree!!

But I am the same way when I am upset, of course I havent ever been upset over my own missing child. But I sure am upset over her missing child. I am glad I chose not to wear mascara to lay around the house today. I didnt plan on watching mr doctor. But I did, and I am glad I did. I thought he did a good job allowing Deb to talk and Joe as well. Jeremy might have even shown some emotion as well. I have tossed back and forth on how I feel on this case and some of the actions of the parents but also trying to remember I have not been in their shoes. Im not sure if my heart telling me this wasnt a parent did it case is due to all the back lash namely Deb has received or if I truly believe her. After today I really do not believe Deb or Jeremy know what happened. I am not sure how she plans on dealing w the being drunk guilt. This could have been any home at any time as many parents work mid nights and many parents put the small ones down and drink in the house as well. I dont not envy their situation. All JMO and all that good stuff.

Excellent post, thank you so much.

madge
02-03-2012, 06:31 PM
yep,seems Deb and JI NEVER taked about the missing baby!!! I about lost my permaent teeth when I heard her say that.

You didn't discuss amongst yourself that your baby had just been kidnapped?

I hope I misinterpreted that but I don't think I did.

Interesting that
Deb STILL insists that her drinking had nothing to with the child being missing.

Interesting that she still feels that the drinking had nothing to do with it. What IF someone saw a pattern of her sloshed at evening time and found the opportunity to get the kid. Not that I think that is what happened. But obviously Deb insists she was taken so how can she justify that her being sloshed wouldn't make a big difference in the outcome of that evening.

Insisting she is not an alcoholic either.

Whisperer
02-03-2012, 06:31 PM
....hmm, from the comments, I say DB reads this forum..She must love reading what I have to say.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 06:32 PM
When they saw Lisa for the first time, DB thought that she was so lucky, that Lisa was so beautiful, and DB had always wanted a girl.

JI says it was an emergency C-section and he waited outside in the hallway and a little girl made the family complete.

Whisperer
02-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Snipped: words of DB.

So, there’s a bad guy out there, with my baby. Right now. And those people that are judging me, please just look for her. “

Well d#$n, we better get off our aces and look for her!!

jjenny
02-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Snipped: words of DB.

So, there’s a bad guy out there, with my baby. Right now. And those people that are judging me, please just look for her. “

Well d#$n, we better get off our aces and look for her!!

As I recall there have been many supposed sightings. One family in particular was reported multiple times. None of the actual "baby Lisa" though. IMO, if baby Lisa actually was out there somewhere, she won't be recognized without having an actual lead of where to look because she is a very regular looking child.

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 06:36 PM
....hmm, from the comments, I say DB reads this forum..She must love to read what I have to say.

I think that she is aware of Websleuths. But, this is by far not the only place where people are talking negatively about DB. There are dozens...

Whisperer
02-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Just saw a true crime story on tv and LE told a suspect he passed the LDT and then they found evidence and charged him. He told his lawyer cops said he passed the LDT and his lawyer demanded the cops release the findings for the court. LOL LOL the LDT showed the guy had lied. Sunk his ship.:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Dr.Fessel
Refering to the garage door...JT stated it was easy to lift, light weight older aluminum kind, could lift with your pinky. (not exact quote) Yes and he said it was off the track.

Whisperer
I think that she is aware of Websleuths. But, this is by far not the only place where people are talking negatively about DB. There are dozens...

...yeah, but she be hard pressed to find as many fence-sitters.

norest4thewicked
02-03-2012, 06:41 PM
...yeah, but she be hard pressed to find as many fence-sitters.

Very true!

Whisperer
02-03-2012, 06:42 PM
When they saw Lisa for the first time, DB thought that she was so lucky, that Lisa was so beautiful, and DB had always wanted a girl.

JI says it was an emergency C-section and he waited outside in the hallway and a little girl made the family complete.

...Awwwww. That JI can sure give out the warm fuzzies. He knows how to touch my iron-clad heart
....SO

...If he loved her, he would be hooking himself up to poly and going at it alone with LE.

MaryAnn
02-03-2012, 06:44 PM

If it were my child I wouldn't give up either. Look at Elizabeth Smart! Victims of child kidnapping have to stay optomistic, why not??

madge
02-03-2012, 06:44 PM
....hmm, from the comments, I say DB reads this forum..She must love to read what I have to say.

Oh yes, she was piss ed off about the internet and the theories LOL.

Matter of fact she seemed more interested in rehabing her image than talking about Baby Lisa.

She's in denial over a lot of stuff IMHO.

Have to say I had never watched Dr. Phil but the promo's for his upcoming shows were actually pretty entertaining.

redheadedgal
02-03-2012, 06:45 PM
speaking of wine-- can't wait to open a bottle and watch the sham, er show, later :D

Whisperer
02-03-2012, 06:46 PM
yep,seems Deb and JI NEVER taked about the missing baby!!! I about lost my permaent teeth when I heard her say that.

You didn't discuss amongst yourself that your baby had just been kidnapped?

I hope I misinterpreted that but I don't think I did.

Interesting that
Deb STILL insists that her drinking had nothing to with the child being missing.

Interesting that she still feels that the drinking had nothing to do with it. What IF someone saw a pattern of her sloshed at evening time and found the opportunity to get the kid. Not that I think that is what happened. But obviously Deb insists she was taken so how can she justify that her being sloshed wouldn't make a big difference in the outcome of that evening.

Insisting she is not an alcoholic either.

Anyone hear the thumps when the fence-sitters fell off?

:truce:

vlpate
02-03-2012, 06:47 PM
http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1...ast-two-weeks/

I thought we were talking about the Dr. Phil interview. Tac said there was something off on the garage...my bad...

Dr.Fessel
02-03-2012, 06:48 PM
I think the reason Deb changed her story and is not sure now if she checked on the baby at 10:30 is because she was worried their might be evidence the baby was not there at 10:30 and they cops know that or she is worried it will come out. Not pinning herself down to a time she last saw Lisa beyond 6:40..

redheadedgal
02-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Look at Elizabeth Smart! Victims of child kidnapping have to stay optomistic, why not??

mary katherine saw the abduction occur and was able to give LE info...

very different scenario.

norest4thewicked
Anyone hear the thumps when the fence-sitters fell off?

:truce:

Honestly, I don't know if this will take all of them off, but it sure should make some come to the realization that she lied...pure and simple...and the truth never changes. So, what does that mean?

vlpate
If it were my child I wouldn't give up either. Look at Elizabeth Smart! Victims of child kidnapping have to stay optomistic, why not??
Had Elizabeth Smart's parents not done their dead level best to find out who took their daughter, she would NOT have been found. They never gave up and Ed Smart went through he(( - accused of being gay, his brother of watching porn - of both being involved. Nothing deterred them from being everywhere, all the time.

That's the difference here.

Donjeta
02-03-2012, 06:52 PM
What with the garage door being open and DB not remembering if she checked on Lisa after 6:40 pm she could have been taken via the garage door any time they were drinking in front of the house. IIRC the garage door is on the other side.

Maybe Jersey just got in later to steal the phones and hadn't got a clue about no baby.

norest4thewicked
I think the reason Deb changed her story and is not sure now if she checked on the baby at 10:30 is because she was worried their might be evidence the baby was not there at 10:30 and they cops know that or she is worried it will come out. Not pinning herself down to a time she last saw Lisa beyond 6:40..

TOTALLY agree!!!

vlpate
mary katherine saw the abduction occur and was able to give LE info right away.

very different scenario.

She actually gave the wrong info right away - it all changed over the months she was missing.