PDA

View Full Version : Messages to the Cox Family and Susan's Friends

Tricia
02-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Please leave your messages for Susan Cox's family and friend's here.

I'm sure in the coming days and months a thread like this will help them even if it helps just a little bit.

To the Cox Family, Kiirsi Hellewell, and all of those whom loved Susan and her boys,

I wish I had the answers. I wish I had the magic words to make your pain go away. Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.

Please know there is a world wide community mourning with you and will be here for you whenever you need anything.

Websleuths is here to help. Just ask and we will do whatever we can to help ease your pain.

May Susan, Charlie, and Braden rest in peace.

Sincerely,

Tricia Griffith
Co-owner/Websleuths.com

LadyLuck
02-05-2012, 09:40 PM
My heart breaks for you. There are no words that I could say that would ease your pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

LinasK
02-05-2012, 09:48 PM
I just learned of your loss a little bit ago. I'm so sorry for your additional losses of the boys. I wish you peace and answers, and may Susan be found. I hope there is something that Josh's father can be charged with... My condolences.:rose::rose::rose:

Hippy Chick
02-05-2012, 09:50 PM
I am so sorry this had to happen to your beautiful daughter and her little sons. I have no words to say that can comfort you other than those little ones are with their mother now wrapped in the arms of Jesus.

Melanie
02-05-2012, 09:53 PM
I wish I had words of comfort, but know that I am praying for all of you. May you find peace knowing the boys are with their mother right now.

Blessings,

Melanie

janestnycrk4
02-05-2012, 09:59 PM
I don't know of anything I could say to make it better. I am deeply saddened by what happened to your family. May god be with you.

Jacie Estes
02-05-2012, 10:00 PM
To the Coxes and the Graves, Debbie and Kiirsi; we are weeping with you tonight. Susan is with her boys tonight and that should give us all strength. Mitakuye Oyasin.

Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morningís hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft star-shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there; I did not die.

[Mary Frye]
~~~~
When there are funeral arrangements for the boys will someone post them please, we want to send flowers to the boys.

nurselady
02-05-2012, 10:02 PM
I am so sorry this happened to you..I am praying for Peace that surpasses all human understanding for you,and everyone that Loved Susan , and the boys,and strength for your family..We all love you !!!

GannyP
02-05-2012, 10:02 PM
I am physically sick right now over this. He was pure evil. My condolences to all who loved Susan and her beautiful children! But, we know the boys are with her in heaven, Where he cannot hurt them anymore. May God bless those who will now have to continue on without them. Especially her parents, who have to be in so much pain right now. So very sad.:cry::cry::cry:

Steely Dan
02-05-2012, 10:03 PM
I don't think there's anything I can say that will ease your pain, but I can tell you that a lot of people hurt for you. Your daughter is re-united with her kids now and that's the best thing to come out of all of this.

Cammy
02-05-2012, 10:05 PM
This is the most heartbreaking news. :(
I am so sorry, I have no words for the pain you are in.
Please, please, please know that all of you will be in our prayers tonite.

indicat
02-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Cox Family,
There are no words to express how sorry I am for you loss. I wish I could take some of this pain away from you and it's my most sincere prayer that you can find comfort in the Savior and the knowledge that you will one day be reunited with your lovely daughter and grandsons who have touched so many lives. Your family has handled everything with the utmost grace and example and I just want you to know how loved you all are.

My Prayers to you and all who have lost so much,
Julie

rachelle
02-05-2012, 10:08 PM
My heart is aching right now for your family. May God shine down on your family in this time of tragedy and bless you with the strength to go on and be a voice for Susan and her two beautiful babies.......

Kimster
02-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Kiirsi, I am so sorry! :tears: You tried so hard to protect the boys for Susan. I'm sure she is very thankful and now she has them in her arms. :heartluv:

To the Cox family: You are in my prayers! :praying: Lean on the Lord and He will carry you with His amazing grace.

To everyone else who loves Susan and the boys: My heart and prayers to all of you too! I am soooo sorry for your loss! :(

cats5vegas
02-05-2012, 10:13 PM
My prayers and condolences go out to the Cox family and all who have been affected by this terrible tragedy.

panthera
02-05-2012, 10:14 PM
To the Cox family -

Words cannot express the sadness I feel for all of you tonight. The only consolation I can find in my heart to express to you is that Susan is now holding her two precious boys in her arms once again, never to be separated.

May your faith in God sustain you through this most difficult time.

Rest in Peace, Susan, Charlie and Braden
:rose: :rose: :rose:

my2sense
02-05-2012, 10:18 PM
I can't even say how sorry I am to hear this. It sure puts what's important in perspective for me. My deepest sympathy to Susan's family.

terminatrixator
02-05-2012, 10:18 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with the Cox family, the Graves, Debbie and Kiirsi. My heart breaks for all that you have suffered.

May Susan, Charlie, and Braden rest in peace.

TripleA
02-05-2012, 10:20 PM
My prayer for all of those who loved and cherished Susan and her boys is for peace in your heart and minds. I can't even begin to imagine your pain. May they rest now - together with our Father in Heaven.

gogrannypop
02-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Blessings. Know that you have the Nation and the World Hoping that you can find solace. May the Gods bless you.

momtective
02-05-2012, 10:36 PM
I pray that the Lord will be with those who love Susan, Charlie, & Braden and comfort them as only He can.
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx132/The_Missing/Susan%20Powell/susanandtwoboyshardmanphotography_3-1.jpg

Peazzzer
02-05-2012, 10:38 PM
To the friends and family of beautiful Susan. Many are the tears being shed and the cries to God for you all now!!! The pain is great and the cross is heavy to bear but please know that your.loved ones will be remembered. I am so sorry it ended this way. Godspeed to your grandsons. Love Rhonda

BetteDavisEyes
02-05-2012, 10:39 PM
To those who loved Susan and her boys:
May the Lord bring comfort and peace to you in the days, weeks, and months ahead as you grieve this unfathomable loss. No one should have to endure such earthly suffering, but we cannot determine what G-d has in mind for each and every one of us. I hope and pray that your faith and fond memories of Susan and her sons will sustain you during this very difficult time. :rose::rose::rose:

grandmaj
02-05-2012, 10:40 PM
I believe that the boys have risen up and are now in the protective hands of God. They are back in the arms of their mother, and never again will be hurt.

My deepest sorrow to the Cox family, to the friends of Susan, to those that tried their hardest to prevent such an event. To the firefighters/rescue and the case worker, the ME and the Sheriff Department, all involved today in this horrible scene, may God watch over and protect you, and ease your pain.

On Eagle's Wings - YouTube

DairyGirl
02-05-2012, 10:41 PM
I know that all the love and prayers for you aren't enough to ease your pain right now but please try to find some comfort knowing that so many care for you and care about Susan and her boys.

LaLaw2000
02-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Please know that you will all be in my thoughts and prayers. Charlie and Braden have now been reunited with their wonderful Mother in Heaven, and they will never know pain again.

May God bless and keep you all.

krimekat
02-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Prayers to you

sophclown
02-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Prayers for your family at this most difficult time. May God give you comfort!

vlpate
02-05-2012, 10:55 PM
So, so sorry.

RR0004
02-05-2012, 11:03 PM
My heart breaks for you all. I wish I could ease your pain.
Please accept my sincere condolences.

passionflower
02-05-2012, 11:06 PM
To everyone who loved Susan, Charlie and Braden,
Prayers for your strength during this heartbreaking time.
May you find comfort in knowing they are safe in heaven all together now.
(((HUGS)))

Snarky247
02-05-2012, 11:07 PM
My deepest & heartfelt condolences -- there are no words to express the sorrow we feel for you & your loved ones.

imamaze
02-05-2012, 11:11 PM
I am so sorry for your loss :(

Keeping you all in my prayers

Ima

CrimeDoesn'tPay
02-05-2012, 11:12 PM
I am so sorry for your loss...words just are not enough. I have cried many tears tonight, as have many others. There are so many unanswered questions here, but what is perfectly clear is that you loved your daughter and grandchildren with all your heart, and did everything you possibly could bring justice to this case. God bless you and your family. You are in my prayers.

fearless
02-05-2012, 11:14 PM
With broken heart and tears I'll try to be with you in my prayers!

Indy Anna
02-05-2012, 11:15 PM
My heartfelt condolences to Chuck, Judy, Jennifer, Kirk and all who loved Susan and her precious sons.

My family has suffered four losses within the past year, all from cancer, and two of them just last month. Two were gone within 2-3 months of diagnosis. It has been such a shock because all happened so quickly and one was only 51. Yet, I cannot begin to imagine the depth of the loss you are feeling right now. My heart breaks for you.

suzihawk
02-05-2012, 11:17 PM
I pray the overwhelming love of the many friends and supporters will be some small comfort to you during this most horrific time. Susan and her boys will never be forgotten.

Herding Cats
02-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Sometimes words fail, and music takes it's place.

There's a Hole In The World tonight - The Eagles - YouTube

The Eagles, "Hole in the World"

"There's a hole in the world tonight
There's a cloud of fear and sorrow,
There's a hole in the world tonight,
Don't let there be a hole in the world tomorrow."

I pray for your peace and strength. God will lift you to Him, and Hold you close to His Heart. Know you are not alone; God sees, God knows, and God is never far.

God bless you.

Best-
Herding Cats

zoomama
02-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Words are never enough when there is such a great sorrow like todays. My prayers for the Cox family and for Susan's friends.

Susan, Charlie and Braden will be together forever now. All of you are in my prayers and thoughts.

"And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun,
and hold you in the palm of His hand."

Stripehaven
02-05-2012, 11:36 PM
To Susan's family and friends - I am still so shocked and sick that I barely have words to offer my most sincere condolences, not only on losing your dear Susan but now your beloved Charlie and Braden. It's just not possible to comprehend the sickness that would cause this to happen. Please know that so, so many people have been thinking of you, praying for you, loving you, wishing they (we) could do ANYTHING to help. I am just so very sorry. My heart is breaking for you all. With much love - Angela

LydiaDeetz
02-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Condolences.

I am so sorry for your losses and the injustice of it all.

MagnoliaMom
02-05-2012, 11:40 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of you daughter and now grandsons. I pray God eases your pain and surrounds you with love and comfort.

TXredhead178
02-05-2012, 11:56 PM
To the family and friends of Susan, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine the depths of your pain and grief. I hope you will find comfort in knowing Charlie and Braden are now reunited with their mother. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Floridagirl87
02-05-2012, 11:57 PM
My deepest condolences to the family friends and all who knew and loved Susan and her boys. There are many people around the world praying for your family, and wishing we could take away just a bit of your pain. Susan and the boys are safe in the arms of the lord where they will remain until you are all reunited one day. They will never be forgotten. May the truth of what happened to Susan finally come out. Hugs and love to you and yours during this most difficult time.

IHAVENOCLUE
02-06-2012, 12:04 AM
My prayers are for you in this time of such intense sorrow. I hope you feel the touch of your higher power, especially at the times when you wonder where He may be.

I also pray that there will be a time when you begin to experience the sweet memories of your three angels more than the sad ones you are experiencing now.

With Deep Sincerity,
IHNC

bogeygal
02-06-2012, 12:09 AM
I believe that the boys have risen up and are now in the protective hands of God. They are back in the arms of their mother, and never again will be hurt.

My deepest sorrow to the Cox family, to the friends of Susan, to those that tried their hardest to prevent such an event. To the firefighters/rescue and the case worker, the ME and the Sheriff Department, all involved today in this horrible scene, may God watch over and protect you, and ease your pain.

On Eagle's Wings - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvpjxfWrjzY)

I can only say how very sad I feel for the Cox family. Never expected this to be the outcome. Shaken up right now just thinking about this outcome.

Just so shocked and didn't expect this outcome.

Sharai
02-06-2012, 12:24 AM
My deepest condolences for the loss of your little grandsons. I cannot imagine the pain you must feel. I am so very sorry. My prayers have begun and will continue. May God comfort your heart and surround you with his love as you grieve their abscence. Shalom, Sharai

mahmoo
02-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Please know you are in the thoughts and prayers of myself and many, many others across the country. Iím not too good with words at times like these but I found this passage below and hope it may provide you some measure of comfort during this very difficult time in your lives.
"A loved one is a treasure of the heart and to lose a loved one is like losing a piece of yourself. But the love they brought you...did not leave, for the essence of the soul lingers. It cannot escape your heart, for it has been there forever.

Cling to the memories and let them find their way to heal you. The love and laughter, the joy in the togetherness you shared...will make you strong. You'll come to realize that your time together, no matter how long, was meant to be, and that you were blessed to have such a precious gift of love in your life.

Keep your heart beating with the loving memories and trust in your faith to guide you through. Know that though life moves on...the beauty of love stays behind to surround and embrace you. Your loved one has left you that...to hold in your heart forever."
~ Debbie Burton-Peddle ~

barb0301
02-06-2012, 12:49 AM
I can't even begin to imagine the horrible pain that has once again been inflicted upon Susan's family and loved ones. I pray that you feel the love and warmth of your loving Father in Heaven, and that he begins to mend your hearts and souls. There are many of us here at WS that are willing to help in any way we can. Never hesitate to ask.

Krisy
02-06-2012, 12:52 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with your family! I can't imagine your pain, as I'm heartbroken!

SpriteGal
02-06-2012, 12:53 AM
There are no words that will ever make this better, or make any more sense, but know that many people have you in our prayers that you will find peace.

SailorMoon
02-06-2012, 12:55 AM
I am so sorry. I am in shock, mad and angry and so so sad, as are a lot of people in the world tonight. Susan and the boys captured many hearts, and sometimes, while we may not understand, He does. God is in control. Susan is with her precious sons tonight. That is a comfort that I will hold onto. Many people are praying for you, your family and friends in this terrible tragedy.

cocolafay
02-06-2012, 12:58 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with all the family and friends of Susan and her sons, especially the Coxes. Coco

dovebar
02-06-2012, 01:12 AM
We are so sorry for your loss. You have shown class and dignity and courage to inspire us for years now, and you are in our prayers.

Gozgals
02-06-2012, 01:29 AM
My prayers and thoughts are with your family during this tragic time. I am at
a loss as to what to say.
We at Justice of Chandra Crime Board are all so heartbroken and extend our sympathies to your family.
I am so sad and broken hearted. May your angels rest in peace.
May the Lord try to comfort you at this time.

I am so sorry again. Bless you.

Goz
gozgals,
Justice for Chandra - Moderator

Gypsy Road
02-06-2012, 02:19 AM
Dear Cox Family, and to all friends and people who loved Susan, Charlie and Braden, I'm so sorry for your loss and for your pain. Like others here, I too wish there was something I could say to ease your sorrow and your deep pain. May God give you the strength you need to make it through. Sending you my love and prayers from North Florida.

RoseRed
02-06-2012, 02:24 AM
My deepest sympathy to your families and you are all in our prayers tonight.

RANCH
02-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Susan, Charlie, and Braden. May you all live together in Gods loving arms for all eternity.

Donjeta
02-06-2012, 03:03 AM
To everyone who loved Charlie, Braden and Susan

I am so sorry for your terrible loss. I have no words that could take away an ounce of that pain but if I could bear some of it for you I would. I am praying for you and hope you know how much we all appreciate your brave fight for the children's safety and for justice for Susan. I hope you can still have Susan brought home. Please remember the children and Susan at their happiest times.

Irish_Eyes
02-06-2012, 03:29 AM
As a parent, and a survivor of family violence, my heart is absolutely shattered upon hearing about the senseless loss of these two precious boys, compounded by the loss of their beloved mother. The only small comfort is in knowing that at long last Susan holds her babies in her arms again. My most heartfelt condolences to Susan's family and friends and the entire community they left behind. My prayers are with you, and I stand in solidarity with you as you seek answers and action on behalf of Susan and her children.

yellowlab
02-06-2012, 04:14 AM
My thoughts and prayers for the Cox family.

bessie
02-06-2012, 04:39 AM
One glance at Susan's photo and her warm, beautiful smile is all it takes to get a sense of what a great loss you suffered when she was taken from you. Losing Braden and Charlie coupled with the loss of Susan stretches far beyond anything I can imagine. I am so very, very sorry.

I have great admiration for the love and courage you've shown as a family. Please know that you are in the hearts and prayers of many other families across America who have followed your struggle over the past two years. May God bless you with peace and comfort.

spicedtea
02-06-2012, 05:22 AM
May God Bless Susans family and friends. I wish I could find the words to express what I want to say but words fail me right now so I'll just send you my silent prayers and tear shed.

RayStar
02-06-2012, 05:25 AM
I truly hope you will find comfort soon.

Harley
02-06-2012, 05:56 AM
I am so sorry.

SkyBlueWaters
02-06-2012, 06:07 AM
My condolences to the Cox Family and Kiirsi.

The one saving grace in this awful incident is that I just know that not only was Susan there holding her boys during this explosion/fire but that I am sure their angels were surrounding them too. Now they are all together in Heaven and what a wonderful procession through those Pearly Gates into the arms of our Lord and his Blessed Mother.

Rest in Peace

poco
02-06-2012, 06:08 AM
There are no words........ My heart breaks for you and the children.

~n/t~
02-06-2012, 06:38 AM
May you find peace and comfort in knowing that your grief is shared by so many. My heartfelt deepest sympathies.

:rose:

LadyL
02-06-2012, 07:21 AM
You did everything you could to save Charlie & Braden and pursue justice for Susan. Please know that people from all over the world mourn with you.

momshrink
02-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Mr. and Mrs. Cox, I am so sorry for your loss. No one should ever have to experience the losses you have. Susan and her boys are now together forever. I hope that will be of some comfort as you live with the huge holes in your lives.
God bless.

ami
02-06-2012, 07:53 AM
I am so, so sorry for your pain and the loss of your beloved child and grandchildren. I hope there is some comfort in knowing they are together now, and that so many people send love and prayers to them and to you.

tjredline
02-06-2012, 07:58 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time.

Sammiejam
02-06-2012, 07:58 AM
My heart is broken for you. I have just heard the news (I am in Australia) and I am so terribly, terribly sorry. I am sending every ouch of comfort and love that I have in me. The boys and Susan are together again. A million hugs.

smurf86
02-06-2012, 08:29 AM
My thoughts are with all of those who loved Susan and her boys, I can't beging to understand you pain just know there are hundreds of people that share your grief.xx

mmmagique
02-06-2012, 08:40 AM
I am sorry and ashamed to say that when I first heard about the death of your former son in law, I felt pleased he was gone. Then I learned that your darling angels were with him, and I was devastated.

I am so sorry for your loss, and can only pray that you will find peace and comfort in the future. We can't take away your pain, but please try to draw what strength you can from the love being sent your way.

my_tee_mouse
02-06-2012, 08:41 AM
No words that I can come up with convey my shock, sadness, or sorrow, nor do they seem adequate to convey any measure of comfort; so I'll just rely on these:

"The Lord bless you and keep you--the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."

Numbers 6:24-26

suzanne m
02-06-2012, 09:14 AM
I am so, so sorry for your loss. My heart is so very heavy for you. Please let God wrap his arms around you and know that Susan, Braden and Charlie are with Jesus. Please let this be a comfort to you that the boys are with their mother. I will hold you in my prayers daily. So many people were behind you, the best grandparents, those little boys could have. Thank-you for taking care of them until they were back in the arms of their mom.

Suzy

tlcya
02-06-2012, 09:45 AM
My deepest heartfelt sympthies are with you. There are no words to express how heartbroken I am for you. I pray you come to a place of peace.

Roni
02-06-2012, 09:49 AM
I am so sorry for your loss and will keep you in my every prayer, May the Lord be your refuge and strength and may the peace that passeth all understanding guard your hearts and minds.

theBritster
02-06-2012, 09:54 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that you may take some comfort in knowing that Susan and the boys are together again. You were loving grandparents and did everything you could to protect them. I'm very glad they had you.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

log1c_cat
02-06-2012, 10:06 AM
I am so shocked, and so very, very sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

kssgdby
02-06-2012, 10:11 AM
No Fear in Heaven

There are so many things in life that we can't understand,
like why a tragedy like this can happen in this land.
One moment life is perfect and the next it falls apart,
leaving us with nothing but an eternally aching heart.

Our souls cry out in agony amidst the suffering and despair.
We feel the pain and tear our clothes and scream "It isn't fair!".
Spirits are now shattered. Hearts will never be the same.
We grasp at straws and seek to find the one who is to blame.

Horrific as our life now seems, one thing remains quite true.
Our little ones have now been freed to do things angels do.
They can't recall the horrors of those last days they were here.
They remember not the terror, the hurt, nor the fear.

There is no fear in Heaven. No more sorrow. Only Joy.
It's filled with joyous laughter from each little girl and boy.
We can only try to imagine, in spite of all earthly wrongs,
our little angels are learning the words to the Angel's songs.

Amidst the children's laughter and their Heavenly play,
there's also more important work going on there today.
Jesus is building mansions, never taking time to sleep,
for Reunions are being planned, yes, even as we weep.

The children gather around Him and listen to Him speak,
for He has all the answers that they curiously seek.
He tells them for a time, in Heaven, they must wait,
and then they can meet us at Heaven's pearly gate.

waltzingmatilda
02-06-2012, 10:17 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with all who loved Susan, Charlie and Braden. Tears....

wm

RoseTree
02-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Praying that you are held fast in a day of coming togetherness, and that your only tears are ones of joy.

MomCat
02-06-2012, 10:32 AM
My heart is breaking for you, thinking of your family and the unbearable, tragic losses you have suffered. No one should ever have to endure the pain of losing three such bright and beautiful angels from their life. I cannot even begin to imagine the depths of your grief.

On this most awful of all mornings, perhaps you can find the tinest bit of comfort in knowing your family is being loved and prayed for, by thousands and thousands of people, all around the world. On this most awful morning, and for many days to come, in every corner of this Earth, in churches, synagogues and mosques, Susan, Charlie and Braden's names are being spoken in prayer. They will never be forgotten, but cherished in sad memory. There are so many who care so much, and who grieve with and for you, and although it is impossible to lighten your grief, there are so many of us who would do anything to ease your pain.

The Good Lord must be all but deafened by the masses of prayers being sent up for your sweet Susan and those precious boys. I am so sorry, so terribly sorry for your losses. No one should ever have to go through all that you have, endure all that you have endured. I stand in awe at your bravery and strength as you suffered such nightmares

May god bless you all, and hold you always close in his love and grace.

~greeneyedgirl~
02-06-2012, 10:34 AM
My prayers are with you and your family during this tragic time, I will pray that you continue to fight for your daughter and grandsons.

I wish I had some great inspirational words for you but there aren't any...

I am sorry for your loss.

Juno
02-06-2012, 10:42 AM
My heart is heavy and my eyes are full of tears over a family I have never met, but feel such a deep connection to. My deepest sympathies to all family and friends affected by the acts of pure evil of this coward.

chasing.halos
02-06-2012, 11:36 AM
I am so terribly sorry for your loss. As a domestic abuse survivor, and a mama to 2 little boys, Susan is always on my mind. There are no words but please know that we are all so proud of you for fighting for your precious boys. I am sure Susan is so proud of you all. What an amazing family you are.

I'm in Washington state and if there is anything at all that I can do please let me know. Instead of feeling so angry, I'm trying really hard to come up with some things we can do now in honor of Susan and Charlie and Braden.

A reunion happened yesterday. Mama is back home. And two babies will be enveloped with pure love, joy and safety forever....

:rose:

socalgal2
02-06-2012, 12:06 PM
My sincere condolences go out to the family and friends of Susan and her precious sons. May Susan and her boys rest in peace together. I am heartbroken for you all. Many prayers go out to you .

Phyl

Dionysia
02-06-2012, 12:14 PM
My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved grandchildren, as well as your daughter.

May they live on in the memories of those who loved them.

MaryAnn
02-06-2012, 12:22 PM
My deepest deepest Sympathys to the Cox family. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling right now. I know those sweet little Boy's are in Heaven with their Mother now. There aren't any words to expess the sorry, anger and grief I share with you. Please Dear Lord Bless this family and give them the strenght to go on.

Wondergirl
02-06-2012, 12:30 PM
My heart just broke hearing about this last night.

There are no words.

I am so very sorry. :(

summer_breeze
02-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Eric Clapton/Tears in heaven - YouTube

RoseWhite
02-06-2012, 01:10 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. There is nothing that can possibly be said. I'm so sorry.

vasportsmom
02-06-2012, 02:04 PM
There are no words that will bring you comfort, provide the answers you so surely need or make sense of this tragedy in any way but hopefully there will come a time when knowing that you, your family, your daughter and her babies were loved and cherished by so many will bring a bit of peace to your heart.

As a community countless hours have been devoted to seeking justice for Susan and I have no doubt that countless more will be devoted to bringing her home to you. Josh will never face a judge here in this world for his crimes but this community will not stop seeking to uncover the truth and seeing that anyone else that may have been involved does pay. Nothing will bring them back to you or make up for the unimaginable pain that your family has suffered but if there is justice to be had we will seek it for you and rejoice with you when that evil can touch you no more.

SDT
02-06-2012, 02:06 PM
I have prayed on this today and the only thing that gave me comfort was knowing that those precious boys are reunited with their Mother and our Heavenly Father.

My deepest sympathies,
SDT

Emeralgem
02-06-2012, 02:09 PM
To The Cox Family:
I am so very sorry.
I simply cannot imagine the depths of your pain and sorrow. I am praying God sustain you and hope that the love that surrounds you will somehow bring some comfort to you during this most difficult time.

Sharon

essies
02-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Prayers for the Cox family and their friends and extended family. Hold each other tight and hold each other up and know that we are doing the same for you in our prayers! I hope you can take comfort in knowing Susan is holding her boys once again and God will work out the rest!http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/Brown_Suga_Mama/purple.gif
I Can Only Imagine (with lyrics) - MercyMe - YouTube

smile22
02-06-2012, 02:23 PM
i am so sorry for your loss. may the memories of them stay close in your heart always

nomoresorrow
02-06-2012, 02:41 PM
I cannot even begin to imagine your pain but I hope that you'll find some measure of comfort in knowing that you are not crying alone - a nation is crying with you and may all of the prayers being prayed for you break through your pain and let you know you are not alone - we are holding you in our prayers.

log1c_cat
02-06-2012, 02:43 PM
http://blog.mikerendell.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/angel-putti.jpg

http://www.world-wide-art.com/images/Greg-Olsen/Heavenly-Hands.jpg

http://www.world-wide-art.com/images/Greg-Olsen/Take-My-Hand.jpg

I believe the boys are in Heaven with their Mom and with Jesus, and were led there by angels, just like the pictures.

Bravo
02-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us everyday,
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed and very dear.
Susan ,Charlie and Braden RIP

kcsmom76
02-06-2012, 03:44 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved family members. I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts. :prayer: :rose:

DeeMarieGK
02-06-2012, 03:47 PM
I am so sorry......there are no words. I am so sorry.

DeeMarieGK
02-06-2012, 03:50 PM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/valson/yellow-roses.jpg

KaylynnCouture
02-06-2012, 04:29 PM
My thoughts and prayers will be with you every day. I am so sorry for your loss.

Fly with the angels Susan, Charlie and Braden. You are all together now.

liltexans
02-06-2012, 04:48 PM
My deepest condolences go out to Susan, Charlie, and Braden's family. May Susan and her precious boys rest in peace.

Just K
02-06-2012, 05:30 PM
I am just one stranger who never met Susan, Charlie or Braden yet my heart truly breaks for all of you. In even just this one small place, there are so many people deeply saddened and heartbroken for you and the loss of your family members. Multiply that number by thousands and that wouldn't even begin to equal the number of people who are shedding tears because of this horrific loss. I wish for you solace and peace.

Aedrys
02-06-2012, 05:48 PM
I don't know you, and I didn't follow this case, but I am so sorry for your loss. Just know that those boys were happy with you, and that you made a difference in their short lives on this earth. You should be proud of that, and proud of hard you fought for them and their mother. My thoughts, prayers, and condolences are with you and your family as you struggle through this nightmare. May God bless you and finally bring Susan home.

daisy.faithfull
02-06-2012, 06:02 PM
:heartbeat::rose::heartbeat:

Bobbisangel
02-06-2012, 07:08 PM
My heart goes out to you and your family. What a horrific evil thing that Josh chose to do to those darling little boys. Pure selfishness. There really isn't anything I can say to help ease your pain but I will be thinking of you folks and praying for you too,

Kelly_Robinson
02-06-2012, 07:09 PM
What can anyone say, I just heard about this on the news. Who knows why people do what they do. I am so sorry and sad. Words are not enough. I will pray for you and your family. I am so sorry, God I am sorry.

Kelly_Robinson
02-06-2012, 07:11 PM
http://blog.mikerendell.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/angel-putti.jpg

http://www.world-wide-art.com/images/Greg-Olsen/Heavenly-Hands.jpg

http://www.world-wide-art.com/images/Greg-Olsen/Take-My-Hand.jpg

I believe the boys are in Heaven with their Mom and with Jesus, and were led there by angels, just like the pictures.

Very nice. These little guys are in heaven, there is no doubt. Jesus is comforting them now and has wiped the tears from their eyes. We are the unlucky ones.

diphi
02-06-2012, 07:50 PM
No, after all this, I can't begin to express myself. Please know my thoughts are with you and I'm so sorry you have had to go through this.

Reader
02-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Along with everyone else here, I was horrified last night by the news of the loss of your grandchildren, who I'm sure have gone to join their mother and are being comforted in her arms.

My hope is that all of the family and friends who are in unbearable pain and sorrow now will also be comforted a little knowing there are many here and everywhere who are so very sorry this happened and are sending you thoughts of love, understanding and peace.

May the Father bless and keep you close forever.

elfie
02-06-2012, 08:23 PM
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3680/various007.th.jpg (http://img585.imageshack.us/i/various007.jpg/)

I'm so sorry. :heartbeat:

celticthyme
02-06-2012, 11:16 PM
May Our Lord surround you with His loving presence and comfort at this very difficult time. Words can not express my sorrow and sympathy . You will be in my thoughts and prayers in the days to come.

joerose
02-06-2012, 11:25 PM
To all of those that loved Susan and her precious boys. I am so sorry this all has happened. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers forever. Please know that your beloved daughter and your precious grandchildren are in Jesus's arms and are together now. Please except my deepest sympathies.

Eric's_Iguana
02-06-2012, 11:28 PM
My heart hurts for you. Please know that your family members were loved and loved you.

lena1163
02-07-2012, 05:44 AM
To The Cox Family and friends,
From your friends in Australia,
I don't know what words to use as none can ease the pain you are feeling. We do not know you and your family but have come to love you, Susan and the boys. I hope you find some peace in that Susan and her boys are together in gods light, May god bless you and keep blessing you all, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jenny60123
02-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Dear Cox Family, and to all of Susan and her beloved boys friends,
I am so very very sorry. I have been moved by Susan's story, and by the fight to save her precious boys. I have no words to properly express the depth of my sorrow at the loss of all three.
I pray that you all have angels in your lives who will be there to support you through the coming days. I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless,
Jenny

Edited to add, always know their lives mattered. To people all around the world. I pray that laws change because of this case to really protect children in this country in situations like this. It could be called Charlie and Braden's Law.

heidisams
02-07-2012, 07:26 AM
Hugs and prayers. Sending you love from my family, and so many others I know here in Indiana! Our hearts have been touched by Susan's warm, beautiful smile and the love she radiated for her precious children...who are in her arms again. Bless you all and thank you for sharing them with us! XOXO

And keep fighting!!! We will fight too. Susan WILL get the last word... JUSTICE! The whole world is with you!

grayjay
02-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Thank You to family and friends who have been forced into the public eye by demons and monsters. For being of such great stature throughout this entire unfolding, showing such grace while your world is torn apart. God doesn't get even, and you all live by his example, even as your family is shaken to its foundations. I pray for your peace and mighty healing.

CarolinaMoon
02-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Nothing will ever be the same for all of you again. You put up the best fight to keep those boys safe.

I hope your faith and those who love you will help you through these terrible times.

My heartfult condolences.

Kathaboo K
02-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Heartfelt prayers and deep sorrow for your loss,I am so very,very sorry.

Sha
02-07-2012, 10:33 AM
My deepest condolences to the Cox family and to the social worker, the firemen, and everyone else who loved Susan and her boys. The boys had Susan's smile! She is with her boys now, and Josh went to that other place.

truthsleuth
02-07-2012, 10:50 AM
To all of Susan's family and friends:

May the Lord's peace descend gently on all of you and bring you great comfort.

officer'swife 2010
02-07-2012, 12:01 PM
So very sorry for your loss :( my prayers are with the family.

gibby207
02-07-2012, 12:56 PM
It took me days to come on here. I live just 20 minutes away. The community is gutted. I am angry at Josh and torn a the loss of those precious boys. The community grieves with you, Cox Family. RIP Charlie and Braden. <3

sayd
02-07-2012, 03:03 PM
As a mom and grandmother, I cannot even imagine the pain you must be going through, and have gone through. Thank you for taking the time and money to fight for those boys in the justice system. Thank you for giving those boys a good, loving home. Susan must be so proud of all you have done for her boys.

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.

Annie
02-07-2012, 03:25 PM
My heart goes out to all of you in the loss of Susan and these precious little boys. May God bless you and give you peace. I pray that rules are changed so this never happens to another child. May the sweet memories of the good times you had with all three of them help to heal the hurt that this has caused.

strawberry
02-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Here is the online condolence book. Sorry if already posted.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/Batesville/guestbook.aspx?n=charlie-and-braden-powell&pid=155782777&page=10

JudysSisterMaureen
02-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Dear Cox family - and friends of the Cox family, I also sent my condolences through Peace4themissing - your family remains in our family's prayers. Our online family and offline family.

I wish there was something, anything I could do to mend your broken hearts, say something to untwist the twisted, something to take away the evil and sadness that have befallen you. You have handled the loss of your grandsons and daughter with such grace.

I pray to God that some peace will be yours.

Thinker Belle
02-07-2012, 04:48 PM
My heart breaks for you. May God comfort you during this difficult time and may you find solace in knowing that Susan and the boys are once again a family in heaven.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

traditional gaelic blessing

Thinker Belle
02-07-2012, 04:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF-aDU4sSik

Rest in Peace.

twocuriouscats
02-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Dear Cox Family,
I can only offer my prayers and condolences. Please find some comfort in knowing that you are all loved and embraced by this community, as well as others. We feel the horror and despair with you. We will share that grief with you forever. I have to believe that those beautiful boys are with their loving mother now. That is some comfort, but I know you are overwhelmed with this loss. Many prayers are being said for you and your family. May God keep you in His Loving Arms.

chefmom
02-07-2012, 07:45 PM
My deepest sympathies and heartfelt prayers are with you in this time of sorrow. Know that your family is thought of and prayed for daily.

mamamia54
02-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Ecclesiastes 3
A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

God bless those little boys, their mother, and the Cox family. I am so so sorry this happened to you.

taagean
02-07-2012, 08:16 PM
I cannot imagine what you are all going through right now. Please gain some comfort from the thoughts and prayers of those around you and across the world.

knicksgal1
02-07-2012, 11:24 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with all those who love and miss Susan, Charlie and Braden. Your loss is incomprehensible and I pray that the God of all comfort holds you tightly in his arms at this darkest time.

mysteriew
02-08-2012, 12:13 AM
There are no words. There weren't words enough to provide comfort when Susan went missing, there are even fewer now. I will say that when I heard the news about the boys, my first tear was for them. My second was for the grandparents because my thoughts immediately flew to them.

SuziQ
02-08-2012, 12:27 AM
To the Cox family and friends, I can't find any words to express how sorry I am...so very sorry.

Cherry Baby
02-08-2012, 07:44 AM
I can't even imagine the pain you are facing right now. Please know that we pray for you and send our love to all of Susan's family and friends. We are all with you.

jane the dood
02-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Can't even fathom the pain you must be feeling; I weep for the loss of Susan, Charlie and Braden.

Each soul leaves a legacy of love...
Each memory a bridge to comfort
And connect one heart to another forever

- Author Unknown
:heartbeat:

Perodicticus potto
02-08-2012, 03:18 PM
I've been thinking about this ever since I heard the news. I am so very sorry. I am thinking of you and hoping that you will one day find peace.

Mustang Sally
02-08-2012, 03:32 PM
To Chuck and Judy Cox and other Family and Friends of Susan, Charlie and Braden...

I send my most heartfelt thoughts and prayers. I am hoping that your belief that Susan is with her boys will sustain you and help give you strength. I am so shattered by what happened to Susan, Charlie and Braden. I cannot begin to understand the grief that you are feeling. The ripple of sadness is felt by many, adults and children alike.

I serve as a Guardian Ad Litem in Florida and I have seem a lot of sad and dysfunctional families and the effects that it has on innocent children. Please take comfort in knowing that Charlie and Braden were able to spend their last few months in your loving and stable home. They were such adorable and precious little boys.

I was a first grade teacher for 33 years and feel so sorry for Charlie's classmates and teachers. I am sure that they will forever be touched by their memories of Charlie. I am also sure that Braden friends will also hold his memories in their hearts.

My final prayer is:

Dear God...Please Bring Susan Home to Those That Love and Miss Her!

Soccermom89
02-08-2012, 05:19 PM
I have never posted before today. This is just an unspeakable tragedy. There are simply no words. I give my prayers to the Cox family but it just is not enough.

dr dona
02-08-2012, 05:59 PM
To all who loved Susan, Charlie and Braden:
My deepest prayers are with you. I do believe in our lord Jesus Christ and believe Susan and her beloved boys are in the arms of Christ.
Dr Dona

elepher50
02-08-2012, 07:28 PM
To the Cox family and Susan's friends:

Blessed awakenings to the two boys when they find themselves in the arms of their mother.

May you have the strength to continue the search for Susan. Know that Susan, Charlie and Braden were loved by many around the world.

There are no words of comfort that is going to ease your pain even a tiny, tiny bit.

Bless you in your time of grief.

eleph

Dymphna
02-08-2012, 08:37 PM
To everyone who loved Susan, Charlie and Braden, especially the Cox family and Kiirsi:

My heart has been shattered, and I was literally doubled over with grief, but I know my feelings are miniscule compared to what y'all are experiencing.

May God grant each of you the peace that passes all understanding and hold you close in his arms....our God IS an awesome God!!

nursebeeme
02-08-2012, 09:17 PM
There are simply no words to say how very sorry I feel for the loss of your grandchildren. Your strength and faith shine through your every word and your every gesture. Please know that I am praying for you and your family and friends and for peace in your hearts.

J. Brannagh
02-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Dearest Cox Family and Friends of Susan,

No one should have to go through all that you have had to endure for the last few years. I am so very sorry for your losses. I pray that your pain is eased and that you can find comfort in days to come.

Trapshooter
02-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Cox and all of Susan's friends & family,

My heart and prayers go out to you in this time of tremendous grief. I saw how your hearts were breaking on Nancy Grace tonight and I cried along with you.

May the Lord bless you and comfort you. Will keep you close to my heart and in my prayers.

gitana1
02-09-2012, 02:04 AM
To the Cox family and all their friends, including Kiirsi and everyone who truly loved Susan and her darling sons, remember this: The incredible love that millions of people feel for you all, for Susan and Charlie and Braden, the love that is bursting in so many people's hearts from all over the world, that love is more powerful than evil ever can be.

You know your dear ones are together forever, safe and at peace, and that you will see them again one day. But not having them here, day to day, that is an anguish few can imagine. It is not fair, it is not right and it never should have happened.

And, while it can never be the same as having them here, in the flesh, I know that they are here with you, every day, and are surrounding you with their love and their light. Please, when the pain feels unbearable, reach out to them for strength. They will give it to you.

So many in the world are weeping with you, most of us never having met your beautiful family. So many in the world are feeling despair for you. And that is proof that evil did not win. Evil died that day that Charlie and Braden were murdered. But love, it continues on and on and on, in the hearts of so many who have hungered for justice for Susan, who worried about your boys, who felt anguish at the torture you were put through for so long, just because you were searching for the truth about your beautiful Susan and wanted to protect her darling sons. And, it continues on in the love you have for Susan and her babies and in the eternal love they will have for you.

Evil can only extinguish itself. Goodness and innocence cannot be destroyed. Susan, Charlie and Braden, they exist and always will.

God bless you. I hope you can find strength in the words of all of us who mourn with you and in your faith which guarantees your ultimate reunion.

Jacie Estes
02-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Debbie, I watched an interview on one of the Utah channels where you were speaking. You brought me to tears. I just wanted to say, without your concern for Charlie and Braden and Susan, LE would never have gotten to the house so quickly. They would have never seen the wet spot in the carpet or the fans drying it. Your actions that morning set the tone for the case; you got the help needed at the right time to show LE there was a problem.

I am sorry that you have had to go through this; you are a strong woman, one I have much respect for. You are the meaning of the word sister-friend, thank you for being there for Susan. While you may think it didn't help, it did. The case is being investigated and there will be answers. Take care and hugs to you, Jacie.

annalia
02-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Many hearts will be with you today as you lay precious Charlie and Braden to rest. My deepest sympathies and prayers are with you.

May God hold you in His loving arms around and give you peace. May the happy memories of Susan, Charlie and Braden that you hold so dear bring you comfort. May knowing that Charlie and Braden are being held in their mothers arms, help to ease your unbearable grief.

believe09
02-15-2012, 02:13 PM
:bump:

I am sure as the shock wears off, the people who love Susan and the boys will need good wishes more than ever.

:(

Mytstrong68
02-16-2012, 04:11 PM
I am good friends with some members of the Cox family. I have been following this case for quite some time now. My heart breaks over this. The members I know have a deep faith in God. I know that is what gets them through this.

CHERIE.T
02-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Dear Cox Family, other loved ones and friends,
My heart is broken for the loss you all are experiencing. Please know that people all over the US are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.