PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Lisa Irwin?

Kimster
03-04-2012, 03:03 AM
What do you think happened to precious baby Lisa Irwin?

passionflower
03-04-2012, 11:08 PM
I voted an accident and people helped in a cover up.
JMOO drunk adults, unsupervised children............

katydid23
03-04-2012, 11:17 PM
I ALMOST voted 'on the fence' because I still have some concerns about the various cast members in the neighborhood. But when it comes right down to it, I cannot imagine that one of them would not have been discovered as guilty already. So having her die by accident at home makes the most logical sense.

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
03-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Because I don't like to deem someone guilty or innocent w/o some real facts to back it up, I'm still on the fence leaning toward SODDI

norest4thewicked
03-05-2012, 01:39 AM
I voted that there was an accident in the home. I believe that the accident happened either Sunday night after the party or Monday morning. I think that this involved both parents either overdosing Lisa, or by neglect with Lisa in the bathtub. My thoughts are that the entire evening of DB drinking and JI coming home to find a missing Lisa was all staged. I think that JI disposed of Lisa's body either Sunday night/early morning, before it got light outside or, if it happened Monday, that he disposed of her body on a break from work or right after he got off work, before he came home to report her missing. I have an entire theory, but this is the gist of it.

SyraKelly
03-06-2012, 12:23 PM
I voted accident in the home-Overdosing or shaken baby-I believe DB found her at 1030 when she went in.I believe DB never went to bed that night and from 1030 on the coverup took place.

IHAVENOCLUE
03-06-2012, 07:00 PM
I don't know where to post this.
But I have an idea...
Are there any manholes in the streets of the Bradley/Irwin neighborhood?
Could a child be placed in one of these?
A shot in the dark...but thought it is worth a try since this case has seemed to come to a standstill.
JMO

zoomama
03-07-2012, 03:46 PM
I voted accident in the home by parents. It could be either one or both of them. Also I think the drinking by DB was because of the accident and guilt/freight reaction to it.

dog.gone.cute
03-08-2012, 04:52 PM
:moo::moo::moo:

- I do NOT believe an "intruder" took Lisa ...

- I do NOT believe there was an "accident" ...

IF there was an accident, WHY didn't the parent(s) call 9-1-1 ?

JMO ... but Deborah knows EXACTLY what happened to Lisa ... it's high time that she start talking ...

MOO ...

snoofer
03-12-2012, 11:39 AM
IMO I think that it is going to turn out like the "Stafford" case and that the baby was taken for nefarious reasons; and the parents are not involved and police know who did it but are trying to nab a second person involved. In Stafford case I recall LE already had one suspect under wraps on unrelated charge while investigating a second suspect.

vlpate
03-13-2012, 02:41 AM
I always go back to Jeremy having someone take Lisa. Then I see Deb either drunk, or using being drunk as an excuse not to remember anything. No one heard her crying all the hours that she was said to be missing, unless the boys did, but DB never mentioned it, just "clicking".....

Sigh....:fence:

Thanks for starting this thread Kimster - I pray we can keep it alive until there's resolution :)

StrayKat
05-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Considering all the sightings by (people (unknown to each other) reporting the same individual in white carrying a baby and the times and areas seen... not to mention the phone call to "Jersey's Ex" from one of the stolen phones. They said it was a bald man and it was reported by the Ex-gf that he had shaved his head the night before. Also, the direction of travel through a neighbors yard... the same yard that Jersey was caretaking while the owners were away, as well as, route that he took (that she also reported that he would take) thru fields and over a fence. The fire set in the dumpster right after Lisa was taken and Jersey had been charged with being a fire-bug a few weeks prior to that night. The LE going to Lisa's immediate neighbors with his picture asking if people had seen him around there that night. Him being arrested as soon as they found him... for parole violation. MOO!

Evan's Mom
05-07-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm on the fence, but still lean towards the parent's innocence and if they are innocent, I believe the guilty party is someone known to the family or neighborhood, but not necessarily close.
Best case scenario, that person had a connection to someone willing to pay for a baby and Lisa is happy and healthy.
And then we all know the worst case scenario.

LiveLaughLuv
05-11-2012, 08:14 AM
I voted accident in the home...

I can't imagine why the parents would stop talking if they are truly innocent...

Knowing you put yourself out there to LE so they can exclude you and move on...but since the parents aren't cooperating, I believe they know exactly what happened to Lisa...and I believe she came to her demise in that home..could be a bath, given too much meds but whatever it is, Deborah is the one responsible...How odd this night would be the first night Jeremy worked in the wee hours of the morning..but he too looks like he knows exactly what happened and is covering for his wife...

iSleuth
05-12-2012, 09:04 AM
What do you think happened to precious baby Lisa Irwin?

I think Lisa died the days before the accident. I think she died due to negligence or some other such accident due to poor supervision of young kids and pets.

From the first minute I saw the famous "box of wine" buying video /film shoot I have believed the entire evening's agenda was to do a "better than adequate " job covering things up.

if I had committed a crime, I would enlist the best criminals I know -to help me cover my tracks. These would people who maybe had lawyers and or already had been in jail etc... I believe the entire group ( people we here and media have had eyes on in this case) had a part to play in the complex and orchestrated cover up script.

I think they had days and days possibly- the trip to the land fill earlier ? ( I just moved and tossed and threw and gave away thousands of pounds:rocker: and I never ever once went to a landfill - justsayin )

And I have never been able to release the image of D famous hunting trip in the midst of the most significant early days of Lisa's "disappearance" IMHO baby Lisa and the phones are somewhere in the woods where he went hunting- and the rest - the window- the wandering bald fellow with a baby doll- and the dumpster fire are all smoke and mirrors.

I think everyone (there in kc) is guilty of their small part in the crime and cover up but enough Evidence is so diffused and scattered that none will stick - until they find her body and the phones. ( god willing)

Those phones would be key evidence.

Sad on so many counts.

Poor baby Lisa ! poor victims of real kidnappings who may have been able to be recovered and saved but for the wasted resources of LE etc

jMOO

krimekat
06-21-2012, 07:44 PM
:fence:

still not enough evidence provided by LE to villainize the parents IMHO

norest4thewicked
06-22-2012, 09:29 PM
:fence:

still not enough evidence provided by LE to villainize the parents IMHO

The parents did their own self-villainization. They are so obviously guilty that it's not even a question to the majority of people who have watched this case from its inception.

iamnotagolem
06-23-2012, 02:20 AM
The parents actions lead me to believe that Lisa is dead and they are responsible.

Oldsoul2
09-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Im still on the fence because the parents have been so shady and unresponsive as to what happened and that leads me to believe that they are guilty or hiding something in some way. Not the normal behaviour of desperation to know where their child is and it almost appears, it's more important to not incriminate themselves than to use all the resources available, the media, LE etc to keep this alive until they know what happened to Lisa. On the other hand, my hinky meter is telling me this guy did have Lisa in his arms that night. My final conclusion would be the parents are covering for some reason and this child was taken to be sold. Call me crazy, I think this baby is still alive.

oceanblueeyes
09-12-2012, 07:30 PM
After all this time I really have no clue what happened to little Lisa. So Im on the fence and praying that someday this case will be solved or at least hope more information will come to light.

IMO

LillieBelle
09-17-2012, 06:25 PM
What do I think happened to Lisa Irwin? I think she was killed either accidentally or in a rage and unfortunately was put in the river never to be seen again. That is what I think happened and I think Deborah will have to live with this for the rest of her life. She can think she will be able to go on with her life and forget what she did, but I think it will haunt her and eventually she will just crack, and it will not be pretty...of course, JMHO

StephanieH
09-20-2012, 01:41 AM
I guess her mother got away with murdering her. . .

FrayedKnot
09-23-2012, 03:32 PM
I think Lisa was given an OD of cold medication and died in her crib sometime fairly early that evening.

I think Deb was drunk and didn't bother to check on her until much later, probably assuming she had given her enough cold meds to knock her out and keep her quiet during "adult time".

By the time Deb actually got around to checking on Lisa, she was cold in her crib. Drunken Deb panicked, grabbed the baby up, took her into Deb's bedroom, fell onto the floor and tried to resuscitate her but it was obviously too late.

As for who took Lisa's body out of the house to dispose of her, and how much Jeremy knows/participated; I dunno. Perhaps he was the one to discover Lisa's body when he got home and was the one to bring her into the bedroom to confront a passed out Deb, or perhaps Deb has never copped to accidentally killing Lisa and even tho Jeremy suspects, he doesn't know for sure.

Oldsoul2
09-25-2012, 12:19 PM
The cell phone situation and the phones going missing and the number that LE found on the phone is extremely WEIRD. If the mother killed Lisa or if it was an accident, the only thing that cell phone would mean is that they were trying to cover it up to make it look like something it wasn't. So either it was in fact a cover-up and Deb had someone take Lisa to the river since there was a citing of the guy running with a child in his arms and eye witnesses who saw it. Or, someone knew Deb was a drunk and didn't really pay all that much attention to her baby and he wanted the child for whatever reason and he struck while the iron was hot. I hate to say this but there are way too many cases where children, even babies are taken to go on the black market for either desperate people who cant conceive or child rings. Unfortunately, it would be a better plan to allow unwanted or uncared for children to be cared for by people who want them without going through crazy amounts of hurdles because as long as these people can make money for black marketing children, the more this will go on.

Clutchbag
12-29-2012, 05:51 AM
I dont trust DB, she knows what happened imo

partyuv5
01-12-2013, 03:46 AM
Last fall I went to the dollar general store with my grand-daughter (2)...as I am checking out...there is baby Lisa's mom and the boys right in front of me. My grand daughter is throwing a fit cuz she wants candy blah blah blah..and that is just what she does... Deborah never once looked at me or my grand daughter to see if that was could be her child how do you not look at a child throwing a tantrum right behind you? That's when I knew this innocient child was no longer with us.

partyuv5
01-12-2013, 04:10 AM
And when I posted this story on fb "lisa irwin updates" I was attack...people saying I was hiding something....and the police should check me out! I got scared. I jst want her found.

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
01-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Last fall I went to the dollar general store with my grand-daughter (2)...as I am checking out...there is baby Lisa's mom and the boys right in front of me. My grand daughter is throwing a fit cuz she wants candy blah blah blah..and that is just what she does... Deborah never once looked at me or my grand daughter to see if that was could be her child how do you not look at a child throwing a tantrum right behind you? That's when I knew this innocient child was no longer with us.

Just curious, have you been verified on WS as a local?

4Jacy
01-12-2013, 02:42 PM

You think she wuld be checking out every child. But then again, why bother!

4Jacy
01-12-2013, 02:44 PM
And when I posted this story on fb "lisa irwin updates" I was attack...people saying I was hiding something....and the police should check me out! I got scared. I jst want her found.

People attacking you on FB, really. Gosh, I wonder who!

partyuv5
01-25-2013, 02:31 AM
Just curious, have you been verified on WS as a local?

No I have not been verified...I don't get on here much but have no problem if someone from WS wants to verify where I live. I am approx 2 miles from BL home.

SweetT
01-29-2013, 08:03 PM

I am in no way defending this lady but perhaps its possible she had seen you and your grand daughter already in the store and knew it wasn't possibly her daughter. Does your grand baby look anything like Lisa? Just curious. I mean if it were me yes I would be checking every baby face I could but if I was missing my child and I had seen your baby already and discounted it I may not look back when she is throwing a tantrum.

Justiceforever
01-30-2013, 10:55 PM
I voted an accident and people helped in a cover up.
JMOO drunk adults, unsupervised children............

I agree with you %100!

ScarlettScarpetta
02-01-2013, 04:09 PM
I believe she was taken. I don't know why or by whom but I do believe she was taken.

Cat Lover
02-24-2013, 08:26 PM
I'm on the fence about what happened to baby Lisa. Someone may have taken her. Things have happened like that before.

4Jacy
03-03-2013, 01:42 AM
I'm on the fence about what happened to baby Lisa. Someone may have taken her. Things have happened like that before.

Right, and that is why the parents are so pro-active in finding her, respectfully saying, and JMO.

chissus
03-05-2013, 08:29 PM
No one kidnapped that child. And people call 911 when there is an accident. She was abused to death.

Jacie Estes
03-19-2013, 11:14 AM
No one kidnapped that child. And people call 911 when there is an accident. She was abused to death.

Pictures of Lisa did not show abuse. IMHO

4Jacy
03-19-2013, 11:37 AM
Pictures of Lisa did not show abuse. IMHO

You're right, Every picture looked as though she was well fed, clean, and dressed in very cute clothes. She looked healthy and happy. But something happened that night. Some horrible abuse or accident happened that fateful night to that dear little baby and she had to be discarded. MO

sam floor
04-26-2013, 03:14 PM
I think the police dropped the ball. They did like LEOs everywhere and only considered the family as suspects, even tho there were witnesses who saw someone carry a baby away. This happens again and again.

cheko1
05-10-2013, 12:08 PM
I've always thought baby Lisa is in the landfill. DB over dosed her. The parents are responsible for that baby! Any parent who wouldn't co- operate with LE is guilty in my eyes. Why would they not do EVERYTHING they could to bring her home?

I've had bad vibes about Baby Lisa since this happened. My heart breaks over this case. DB what did you do with her????

ScarlettScarpetta
05-15-2013, 01:03 PM
I don't know why people are so sure about her not being taken. It happens more and more there is a sighting of a guy carrying the baby.. There is that guy on video. I think that she was taken by someone.

People want to blame the parents because that is the easiest thing to do. It is the safest way for this to end rather than believe someone stole her and she was never seen again. But I am in the camp of, UNTIL you can prove a parent hurt their child, Have evidence that a parent hurt that child, You don't blame the parents. You just don't.

It is not Casey Anthony. Who lied for 30 days and had a car that smelled like a dead body..

These people reported her missing asap.

I think of all the people that were falsely accused of doing something to their own child, Mark Klaas, the Smarts, Jessica L. From florida's dad.. I think about how far the police went to try and frame the Aisenbergs....

I just think you don't blame parents until you have proof.

I don't understand how people can be sure without actual evidence.

4Jacy
05-15-2013, 11:52 PM
I don't know why people are so sure about her not being taken. It happens more and more there is a sighting of a guy carrying the baby.. There is that guy on video. I think that she was taken by someone.

People want to blame the parents because that is the easiest thing to do. It is the safest way for this to end rather than believe someone stole her and she was never seen again. But I am in the camp of, UNTIL you can prove a parent hurt their child, Have evidence that a parent hurt that child, You don't blame the parents. You just don't.

It is not Casey Anthony. Who lied for 30 days and had a car that smelled like a dead body..

I think of all the people that were falsely accused of doing something to their own child, Mark Klaas, the Smarts, Jessica L. From florida's dad.. I think about how far the police went to try and frame the Aisenbergs....

Okay, understood. Just tell me why they would not talk separately with LE??

JenWilkersonseeker
05-22-2013, 01:27 AM

Oh, please, let me take this one! There is actual evidence, and there is A TON of circumstantial evidence. I'm going to start with the actual evidence, because I have a feeling that it is what you need to hear. Keeping in mind that 334 no body cases have been prosecuted since 1819 despite being largely circumstantial in terms of evidence, I believe that there is enough evidence to convict them with what prosecutors already have...unless they get stuck with a "CA-type" jury. So- the physical evidence: Picerno said that JI tried to call home that evening to let DB know that he would be late, but the call went to the phones service center and gave him a recording that told him that the phones were not in service. However, according to both Picerno and the phone company, the phones were able to receive incoming calls. That means that JI used one of the redlined (and reportedly stolen) phones to make that phone call, which means that the phones were not stolen, since he had it at work. (If he had used any other phone to make that call, it would have been an "incoming" call to DB, and the call would have gone through.) Now, the cadaver dog hit. Defense attorney's argue that the dogs hit on dirty diapers and toenail clippings- this is simply not the case. There are six types of service dogs in use in the US for this type of work:
Search Dog
A non-specific term referring to a canine trained for any type of searching based upon visual, olfactory, or auditory clues.

Tracking Dog
A canine with the specific ability and training to track and locate a specific human on the basis of scent.

Air-Scent Dog
A canine with the ability and training to locate the presence of a human in a particular area. This is the standard for dogs used in wilderness search for lost persons

Cadaver Dog
A narrow term, used in a search-and-rescue context, to indicate a canine primarily trained as a tracking or air-scent dog that has also received cross training in the location of dead human bodies.

Decomp Dog
A term used to describe a canine that will indicate when a scent source is human tissue, blood, semen, urine, feces, and materials that have been handled and worn by humans; often cross trained for other purposes.

Forensic Search Dog (The primary focus of this paper)
A canine that has been specifically trained to indicate a scent source as being from decomposed human tissue. Such animals are also trained to exclude (deconditioned to) the scent of human urine, feces, and semen and will not alert on residual scent from a live human; and have never been trained to locate any scent other than that of decomposed human tissue.

The dog used in the search of the house was most assuredly a Forensic Search Dog- because the FBI was involved in the case by then, and would not have made the mistake of using the wrong kind of dog in such a high profile case. Guaranteed. And they will be able to prove that in court. The dog indicated that a death occured in that house, so a death most definitely occurred in that house. Then the defense will argue that carpet was not taken from the search, which is debatable, but not necessary to debate, because what they did take was a comforter and a cars-themed blanket, which indicates to a reasonable person that the scent came from one of those.
To be continued.......

JenWilkersonseeker
05-22-2013, 01:57 AM
To continue:
There are witnesses. Eventually, they will be ready to do the right thing for Lisa, and testify to what they saw or heard, either that night or after. I would be willing to lay odds that JI will be the one to eventually make the first move- Lisa was his daughter after all, and most of the circumstancial evidence points to him being an accessory after the fact, which makes a plea deal a possibility.
The police took bags and bags of evidence from the house, not just on the day of the big search. The computer likely had some evidence on it, or they would have given it back by now. If they had given it back, surely DB and JI would have posted more recent pics of Lisa by now, if they truly wanted her found- most of the pics they had were when she was much younger, and they claimed that was because the police had their computer where ALL of her pics were stored.
Now- your question about the BP video: The man in that video was empty handed. The police determined that it was likely unrelated to the case. If you ignore that one, and only pay attention to the other two witnesses who saw a man carrying a mostly naked baby- I am in the rare minority that believe them- but I do not believe that the baby was alive at the time. Despite Mike Thompson's claim that the baby appeared to him to be alive, I believe they witness the body disposal. (I feel like I need to apologize for saying that- not exactly sure why, but it does leave a definite bad taste in my fingertips.) MT made the claim that she appeared to be alive WEEKS after coming forward, which was nearly a week after Lisa disappeared. I cannot even guess why that statement came up so long after his initial statement. The other witnesses (the married couple who live right around the corner) seem credible to me, so the only way that I can reconcile what they saw with what the cadaver dog smelled is, again, a body disposal.
To be continued... (again)

JenWilkersonseeker
05-22-2013, 02:10 AM
I don't blame the parents because it's "the easiest thing to do." It is not. To know that a mother can give birth to the most precious thing in existence on this planet and then in a single moment end that life is not easy. It hurts. As the mother of a child barely older than Lisa, who looks so much like her, it is really hard to imagine ever hurting her. Really hard. But I rarely drink, and I don't take any medications that, when taken with alcohol, can lead to "rage, "Benzodiazepines, a class of psychoactive drugs called the "minor" tranquilizers, have varying hypnotic, sedative, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxing properties, but they may create the exact opposite effects. Susceptible individuals may respond to benzodiazepine treatment with an increase in anxiety, aggressiveness, agitation, confusion, disinhibition, loss of impulse control, talkativeness, violent behavior, and even convulsions. Paradoxical adverse effects may even lead to criminal behaviour.[2] Severe behavioral changes resulting from benzodiazepines have been reported including mania, schizophrenia, anger, impulsivity, and hypomania.[3]"
Perhaps knowing that she was taking similar medications that react adversely to alcohol helps me to understand why and how it likely happened, but no, it definitely doesn't make it easy to accept. I won't accept it, and I will fight for justice for Lisa until it happens.

JenWilkersonseeker
05-22-2013, 03:00 AM
I just want to add that even if there was a kidnapping, Deborah Bradley IS NOT innocent in this. She was not watching or checking on her dependent, sick, 10 month old baby AT ALL during her 9-10 hours of me time. Not ONCE! She was neglectful, and the evidence of that came out of her own mouth.

SweetT
06-15-2013, 11:06 AM
The phones have always been a mystery to me. I thought there were 3 phones at home, a dead, broken one, a new one that DB was putting contacts into from the old phone and possibly another one, not sure. But if JI did call home and it did not go through why didnt he call the home phone then? Did DB miss his call because she was drunk and passed out, had the baby already been kidnapped when he called? Or was she out and about disposing of evidence at this time and had the phones disabled?
From what I recall JI was the one who had been pretty much caring for the kids at night time etc, I get the feeling DB was not ready for this task and perhaps even was resentful about JI having to be at work that night. She proceeded to drink, never checking on her sick baby which raises a red flag to me also. I mean how many times do you go in to refill a glass of wine, go to potty and never check on your baby? Why drink outside? You can drink inside and step outside to smoke it doesnt mesh to me.

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
06-20-2013, 01:22 AM
The phones have always been a mystery to me. I thought there were 3 phones at home, a dead, broken one, a new one that DB was putting contacts into from the old phone and possibly another one, not sure. But if JI did call home and it did not go through why didnt he call the home phone then? Did DB miss his call because she was drunk and passed out, had the baby already been kidnapped when he called? Or was she out and about disposing of evidence at this time and had the phones disabled?
From what I recall JI was the one who had been pretty much caring for the kids at night time etc, I get the feeling DB was not ready for this task and perhaps even was resentful about JI having to be at work that night. She proceeded to drink, never checking on her sick baby which raises a red flag to me also. I mean how many times do you go in to refill a glass of wine, go to potty and never check on your baby? Why drink outside? You can drink inside and step outside to smoke it doesnt mesh to me.

BBM: I don't think they had a landline / home phone

tee9800
07-07-2013, 01:44 AM
Does anyone here know who runs the Facebook site Lisa Irwin-Footprints In the sand ?
I happen to find the page to be very helpful for all of the missing.

partyuv5
07-22-2013, 05:03 AM
I am in no way defending this lady but perhaps its possible she had seen you and your grand daughter already in the store and knew it wasn't possibly her daughter. Does your grand baby look anything like Lisa? Just curious. I mean if it were me yes I would be checking every baby face I could but if I was missing my child and I had seen your baby already and discounted it I may not look back when she is throwing a tantrum.

That is a very good point. I had not thought of that. But no, my grand daughter is about a year older than lisa so maybe she just dismissed her. But if my child was missing I would still have looked to see if there was a chance.

ScarlettScarpetta
07-22-2013, 02:45 PM
I still think this was a stranger abduction. I believe that Lisa is still alive. I was just thinking about her this morning.

rob
07-22-2013, 03:14 PM
I think Debra gave the baby enough medication to knock her out so that she wouldn't have to fool with her, she would just sleep all nite, or at least till Jeremy got home. Then when the wine box was empty, she went inside to go to bed and found the baby cold and possibly turned blue. She got her brother or possibly that guy Jersey to dispose of Lisa and told Jeremy everything when he got home. "I just put her to sleep, you know, like we always do, and she never woke up". That kept Jeremy from telling on her, fear for himself, and too wimpy to stand up for his child.

JenWilkersonseeker
10-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Everything Johnny C said fits with the evidence. DB killed her in anger fits with the alcohol and effexor, and the cadaver dog hit by the bed. Phil tried to bury her in the yard fits with the "appearance of disturbed dirt in the yard and with DB saying she didn't check the back yard because she was afraid of what she would find. That Phil and David were the ones seen with a baby taking her to go hide the body matches the witness statements (sort of) although not perfectly.

cindysue
10-07-2013, 11:03 PM
What about the phone call supposedly to Jersey's girlfriend that was made from one of the missing phones. And if they were disposing of the body, instead of walking all over with a dead baby, wouldn't be safer to use a car. They had a car to go get the wine right. Someone who had just killed their baby would also think gee let's take some junk phones to so it looks like a thief was here. Makes no sense.

JenWilkersonseeker
10-09-2013, 05:28 PM
What about the phone call supposedly to Jersey's girlfriend that was made from one of the missing phones. And if they were disposing of the body, instead of walking all over with a dead baby, wouldn't be safer to use a car. They had a car to go get the wine right. Someone who had just killed their baby would also think gee let's take some junk phones to so it looks like a thief was here. Makes no sense.

They wanted to be seen so that it looked like a kidnapping.

Kavya01
10-16-2013, 04:21 AM
Still convinced that Lisa's parents got away with murder, accidental as it may have been, for the moment.

Also convinced life has a way of curling events and places inside out and round and round, meaning that some day, some way, they'll be found out.

Thinking of you often still, dear little baby lisa.

Linda From New York
10-22-2013, 01:25 PM
This is interesting regarding Lisa Irwin's parents, hoping a child found in Greece in a Greek Gypsy camp that was raided:

http://nypost.com/2013/10/22/us-couple-hope-gypsy-child-maria-is-missing-daughter/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

-----
ETA: However the child from the camp seems to be older than Lisa.

Cherry
10-28-2013, 04:52 PM
I think she died in the home but it wasn't an accident so I can't vote. I guess my vote would be homicide. No proof of any intrusion into the home.

atm9533
11-20-2013, 04:11 PM
http://www.kmbc.com/Psychic-s-Vision-Prompts-Baby-Lisa-Search/-/11664900/12263072/-/15gfg2e/-/index.html
I hope this is the correct place to post this. a new search today for Baby Lisa.

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
11-20-2013, 04:29 PM
http://www.kmbc.com/Psychic-s-Vision-Prompts-Baby-Lisa-Search/-/11664900/12263072/-/15gfg2e/-/index.html
I hope this is the correct place to post this. a new search today for Baby Lisa.

UPDATED 6:34 AM CST Nov 23, 2011

That was over 2 years ago

atm9533
11-20-2013, 05:05 PM
That was over 2 years ago

Oh Good Lord, no wonder I cannot find out anything else about it. It was at the bottom of the news and I thought it was current.

should have known if it was current it woould be discussed at WS.:scared::scared:

Jacie Estes
11-22-2013, 05:39 PM
Now that Megan Wright has been arrested in St. Joseph, MO for neglecting her own 10 month old baby boy, I am more convinced than ever that Jersey and she, by association with him, because of the phone call, the Waffle House and other occurrences had something to do with Lisa's disappearance. IMHO

fox4kc.com/2013/11/15/st-joseph-woman-charged-with-endangering-the-welfare-of-child/

Dewey2Me1MoThyme
11-24-2013, 09:16 PM
Now that Megan Wright has been arrested in St. Joseph, MO for neglecting her own 10 month old baby boy, I am more convinced than ever that Jersey and she, by association with him, because of the phone call, the Waffle House and other occurrences had something to do with Lisa's disappearance. IMHO

fox4kc.com/2013/11/15/st-joseph-woman-charged-with-endangering-the-welfare-of-child/

So now we have Megan, Tanko and Dane greathouse all behind bars, and all connected to each other. :twocents:

heavenly2012
12-01-2013, 04:00 PM
This is interesting regarding Lisa Irwin's parents, hoping a child found in Greece in a Greek Gypsy camp that was raided:

http://nypost.com/2013/10/22/us-couple-hope-gypsy-child-maria-is-missing-daughter/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

-----
ETA: However the child from the camp seems to be older than Lisa.

I was also very interested in this as well. Since they officially came forward to ask if this child could be Lisa, Im curious if anyone heard anything else about it?

DTLJ
02-28-2014, 03:43 PM
I was not a member of WS when this case broke, but this case has haunted me since the very first day. Why?
Because I saw a man that fit the description of Tanko at the library of Mendenhall, MS the day after the incident with a little girl fitting the description of Lisa Irwin.
I called the Tip line and gave them a tip. Nothing happened. I called the FBI and the FBI called me back to get a longer detailed description of what I saw. I gave a full description of the male that I thought might have been the abductor before Tanko's picture ever hit the internet...and it was the exact same description as "the man in the white T-shirt with a balding shoulder length hair." Apparently my description never was compared to the mug shot of Tanko...I've been haunted ever since, but I don't know how to get through to the FBI - sometimes, I feel as though they may believe I'm some sort of quack. I never got any indication that my facts were checked out by anyone.

My theory? Mom was not married to Irwin. She had another son...I don't know if she was married to that son's father, but I thought maybe she got wind that he was coming around to her and didn't want him to find out that she had another child by another man, so she allowed Tanko to take the baby and bring her down to MS to hide her. The reports that I gave concerning Lisa Irwin should still all be together at the FBI's office (I spoke directly to a Jackson FBI officer) and the tip I gave to the search itself. They told me that there were other sitings in MS as well.

I was up close to this little girl who happened to have a "sister" alongside of her, but they were not twins. One was shorter than the other. The guy who I described as Tanko seemed very possesive of one of the little girls, but was not acting as a "Dad" but as someone who was "showing the little girl around the library, entertaining her" while another gentleman who looked out Irwin's brother was researching information and obtaining a new library card. I gave the name of the man who was applying for new library card...interesting thing was that he was not a resident of that community.
It was just a bizarre thing. I had two other co-workers who witnessed what I saw, and one of them thought the same thing I thought...but again, no one came to ask anymore questions.

So, the options on the vote was "none of the above" for me...because of what we saw...in a little town in MS - Mendenall...at the public library at 9:00 in the morning. They could have gotten on a plane and been over to MS before the baby was ever discovered missimg. That's my take on it.
DTLJ

SweetT
06-24-2014, 04:39 PM
In regard to above poster, Don't you have to show a birth certificate ID for even an infant for traveling on an airplane?