PDA

View Full Version : GUILTY The John Goodman DUI manslaughter trial in Palm Beach County Court

Pages : [1] 2

BentleyFL
03-15-2012, 09:41 AM
I haven't seen a thread on this but it's definitely worthy for Scott.

"Minutes after leaving the bar, Goodman's Bentley convertible slammed into the side of a Hyundai driven by a 23-year-old recent engineering graduate. The force of the impact drove Scott Wilson's car across the intersection of Lake Worth Road and 120th Avenue, flipping it upside down into a canal. Wilson drowned, and Goodman was charged with DUI-manslaughter and vehicular homicide."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/fl-john-goodman-manslaughter-trial-20120228,0,6309875.story

Click here to watch the trial live-

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/Goodman-Page-the-trial?elri

BentleyFL
03-15-2012, 09:45 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/john-goodman-drunk-bentley-malfunctioned-defense-opening-statements/story?id=15914740

http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/Palm-Beach-County-News/Goodman-Trial-Adopted-girlfriend-takes-the-stand/-/8815578/9291916/-/sbm06az/-/

SheltieMom1
03-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Roy Black will definitely have earned every penny of his fee if he manages to get an acquittal in this case. MOO

tezi
03-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Roy Black will definitely have earned every penny of his fee if he manages to get an acquittal in this case. MOO

Ain't that the truth?

This guy is so guilty....And then he had to compound it by adopting his girlfriend???? WTF ever happened to personal responsibility?

BentleyFL
03-15-2012, 01:13 PM
The 911 Tape-

John Goodman placed a call to 911 operators at 1:55 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 12, 2010, 54 minutes after the collision was first reported.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/Goodman-Page-the-trial?elrihttp://www.wptv.com/generic/news/Goodman-Page-the-trial?elri#ixzz1pCrMYeZU

Photos of the scene.

http://www.wptv.com/gallery/news/news_photo_gallery/photos-goodman-crash-scene?f

http://images.scribblelive.com/2012/3/15/35656018-2336-4e9b-b57e-798bee37f7c3_300.jpg

http://images.scribblelive.com/2012/3/15/53ff47fa-5323-4b9f-a9c5-f315d156be79_300.jpg

Scott-Wilson-Autopsy-Results

Please note that his cause of death is drowning.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/81754121/Scott-Wilson-Autopsy-Results

R.I.P Scott

Isabelle
03-15-2012, 01:14 PM
I've been watching the trial, he deserves jail time to put him in his place and show him he is no better than anyone else.

Isabelle
03-15-2012, 07:51 PM
John Goodman has quite a history and not a good one. It hasn't come out in the trial yet, but am sure it will. I wish this trial was covered on IS.

zippitydoda
03-15-2012, 09:01 PM
Thank you for all of the links. I've heard about this case, but did not follow it closely.

What a sad story for Scott Wilson. So much ahead for him in life, and it was cut short by an alleged drunk driver.

Isabelle
03-18-2012, 11:56 AM
I have read that the defense plans to put an engineer on the stand to say the Bentley malfunctioned. I also read a comment to the contrary by a Bentley person, essentially saying, 'Goodman's attorney is full of it!"

Will be interesting to see who the prosecution calls or how they plan to counter this Bentley failure story.

LaMer
03-21-2012, 07:21 PM
The defense has one more witness for tomorrow, then followed by closings.

LIVE:

Isabelle
03-21-2012, 07:52 PM
The defense has one more witness for tomorrow, then followed by closings.

LIVE:

Looking forward to seeing who it is. May be a toxicologist trying to show how the blood tests were flawed. I don't see how Kampsen could not have been a witness???

francie
03-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Looking forward to seeing who it is. May be a toxicologist trying to show how the blood tests were flawed. I don't see how Kampsen could not have been a witness???

Hi Isabelle, Kampsen was called by prosecutors last week & was questioned by both sides.

Link below is to Palm Beach Post's live daily coverage (took a few minutes to load)...... scroll down to

John Goodman trial-Day 4 (3/13/12) then to 10:11am:
Reporter Jane Musgrave: First witness is Kris Kampsen, owner of the "Man Cave."

Opening statements are also on Day 4 beginning 8:46am.

I can’t believe Goodman testified today, what a disaster jmo!

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/goodman-trial-live-blogs-archives-of-previous-chats-2219766.html

Isabelle
03-22-2012, 12:30 PM
Jury will most probably begin deliberations this afternoon!

LMax
03-23-2012, 01:36 PM
The verdict is in

LMax
03-23-2012, 01:40 PM
count 1 Guilty
count 2 Guilty

Isabelle
03-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Yes, Guilty on both counts. Bail denied, remanded to custody. As it should be!

songline
03-23-2012, 02:46 PM
WOW, Wow, wow....
ONE CASE where it did not matter how much money he has. No amount of money got him out of it.

Adopting his girl friend was an admition of guilt - (paranoia) JMO

songline
03-23-2012, 03:32 PM
Do you think he has enough money to buy people off and get a light sentence.
OR
Is his GF going to have a great shopping day, week, year, life. :) lol

songline
03-23-2012, 03:34 PM
I Love it when arrogance gets the lesson due.

zippitydoda
03-23-2012, 03:44 PM
If I recall correctly neither the DT or PT were allowed to mention the GF adoption flim flam he pulled to hide the money, and his two teenage children are fighting this.

"In October, Goodman adopted Heather Hutchins, 42, in an apparent move to protect some of his assets from litigation. Hutchins could get $200 million from a Goodman family trust in the next 20 years."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/03/10/Man-who-adopted-girlfriend-settles-lawsuit/UPI-39701331404000/#ixzz1pyFLwQVl

LaMer
03-23-2012, 03:51 PM
WOW, Wow, wow....
ONE CASE where it did not matter how much money he has. No amount of money got him out of it.

Adopting his girl friend was an admition of guilt - (paranoia) JMO

I agree.

After listening to the P's rebuttal yesterday, it appeared to be a no-brainer for G/G!

Also during the above he appeared to look like a deer caught in the headlights! :jail:

jmo

songline
03-23-2012, 06:34 PM
When is the next chapter for Mr. depraved indifference?
He is going to the slammer but for how long? when?

Isabelle
03-24-2012, 12:20 AM
I think sentencing is 4/26/12. Wonder how Goodman is liking his digs tonight. Too bad they won't be serving tequila shots!

songline
03-24-2012, 12:08 PM
I think sentencing is 4/26/12. Wonder how Goodman is liking his digs tonight. Too bad they won't be serving tequila shots!

Forget the tequila, how about the accommodations they are not 4 star, I think he should complain ;)

Isabelle
03-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Forget the tequila, how about the accommodations they are not 4 star, I think he should complain ;)

I wonder if he is really as dumb as he came across as in court and can he even speak u for himself. Probably can't heat water in a microwave! Very sad.

songline
03-24-2012, 12:47 PM
I wonder if he is really as dumb as he came across as in court and can he even speak u for himself. Probably can't heat water in a microwave! Very sad.

I do feel sorry for him...I do not think he meant to kill anyone, I do not think he thought the kid was just in a ditch ether.
I think he was 8 sheets to the wind drunk and could not think his way out of a paper bag, and made many errors.
He should have dialed 911 instantly.
He knew he would have gotten a breathalyzer.
FROM that point the rest was just a roll of errors.

I think he would have gotten into less trouble for driving while drunk.

The worst part is the boy may have been saved if there was a 911 call instantly.

nickster
03-24-2012, 02:00 PM

I'm so glad he was found guilty, he thought the jury was going to believe he couldn't remember any phone # not 911 give me a break.

songline
03-24-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm so glad he was found guilty, he thought the jury was going to believe he couldn't remember any phone # not 911 give me a break.
I do not know anybodys phone # since I got a cell phone
I do not dial anyone.
I can believe he did not know anyones #
But HE DID KNOW 911

RubyBlu
03-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Dropping in to say that THIS jury got it right! :rocker::rocker:

Isabelle
03-24-2012, 11:17 PM
I do not dial anyone.
But HE DID KNOW 911

He only knew 911 when Lisa told him he had to call, then he responded, "and turn myself in?"... Imagine that.

I bet if he could have gotten his buddy Carlos on the phone he would have offered him $$$ to say he was driving! I'd bet my life on it!

eileenhawkeye
03-25-2012, 12:03 AM
Wow, I thought this was about John Goodman, from Roseanne. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about it on this celebrity/pop culture website I frequent....

RubyBlu
03-25-2012, 03:11 PM
He only knew 911 when Lisa told him he had to call, then he responded, "and turn myself in?"... Imagine that.

I bet if he could have gotten his buddy Carlos on the phone he would have offered him $$$ to say he was driving! I'd bet my life on it!

Let's hope this POS receives the Maximum sentence for this crime!!:jail: :jail: :jail:

Isabelle
03-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Wow, I thought this was about John Goodman, from Roseanne. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about it on this celebrity/pop culture website I frequent....

Too funny eileenhawkeye! This John Goodman had a much, much bigger bankroll than that John Goodman. Unfortunately he did not have the brains to match!

BrownRice
03-26-2012, 06:17 AM
Let's hope this POS receives the Maximum sentence for this crime!!:jail: :jail: :jail:

I agree. However, it never seems DUI sentences are that severe, imo.

BrownRice
03-26-2012, 06:18 AM
I read somewhere last week (maybe one of the local news sites) that his BA was .11. I was surprised. .08 is legally drunk (and not really stumbling, falling down). I expected something a lot higher since the state was talking about how many shots he did (after the accident - per JG, oh please!).

Isabelle
03-26-2012, 12:50 PM
I read somewhere last week (maybe one of the local news sites) that his BA was .11. I was surprised. .08 is legally drunk (and not really stumbling, falling down). I expected something a lot higher since the state was talking about how many shots he did (after the accident - per JG, oh please!).

His BaC was 0.17 3 hours after the accident and estimated to be 0.26 at the time of the accident.

BrownRice
03-29-2012, 03:17 PM
His BaC was 0.17 3 hours after the accident and estimated to be 0.26 at the time of the accident.

Ok, now we're talking. That makes much more sense.

JenniferTx
03-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Wonder how he feels knowing that he can't get out of this now no matter how much money he has. I'm sure Mr. Tommy Lee Jones can't even help him now.

francie
04-20-2012, 03:54 AM
Amount of Goodman settlement revealed: $46 million

April 19, 2012

WEST PALM BEACH – The number 23 looms large in the lives of Lili and William Wilson.

It was the age of their son, Scott, when he drowned after his car was hit by a Bentley driven by drunken Wellington polo mogul John Goodman and shoved into a canal.

It is also the amount – in millions – that each of the Wilsons agreed to accept for losing their son in the February 2010 alcohol-fueled crash on a dark road in Wellington’s famed horse country.

The $46 million settlement that brought an abrupt end to lawsuits the Wilsons filed against Goodman was revealed in court papers filed this week. Goodman’s attorneys divulged the eye-popping amount as part of their efforts to get the 48-year old sprung from jail while he appeals his conviction on charges of DUI manslaughter and vehicular homicide.

Christian Searcy, who represents Lili Wilson in her civil lawsuit, confirmed the settlement.

But, he scoffed at the notion that the settlement could persuade Palm Beach County Circuit Judge Jeffrey Colbath to release Goodman while his attorneys try to prove that jurors who convicted their client last month violated court rules or that prosecutors and the media improperly fueled a “wealth bias” against him.

More at link:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/amount-of-goodman-settlement-revealed-46-million-2315303.html

Goodman will be sentenced on April 30.

zippitydoda
05-01-2012, 02:03 PM
http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/Palm-Beach-County-News/Judge-Jeffrey-Colbath-interviews-jurors-in-John-Goodman-trial/-/8815578/12219444/-/alcrml/-/index.html

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - On the day a Wellington polo mogul was supposed to be sentenced for his role in a drunken driving crash that killed a 23-year-old recent college graduate, John Goodman instead sat in the courtroom as the judge questioned jurors about whether his wealth played a role in their guilty verdict.

zippitydoda
05-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Goodman case juror said he was pressured into guilty verdict

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/goodman-case-juror-said-he-was-pressured-into-2332148.html

Juror Michael St. John made the revelation this afternoon as Circuit Judge Jeffrey Colbath interviewed the six jurors and two alternates on the case in response to allegations of juror misconduct in the case surrounding the Feb. 2010 drowning death of 23-year-old Scott Wilson. St. John said that he was pressured by other jurors to find Goodman guilty of DUI manslaughter.

zippitydoda
05-01-2012, 02:20 PM
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/john-goodman-case-alternate-juror-ruby-delano-explains-misconduct-allegations

"I called Mr. Black right way I said 'I'm not looking for money or anything.' I tried to call the judge and he never returned my call," said Delano.

Isabelle
05-11-2012, 05:54 PM
On bond for Appeal. bond is $7million. Will be on house arrest and will have to hire a member of LE to watch him at all times. If girlfriend adoption goes through, he may have to return to prision (14 years).

Sooner Fan#1
09-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Hmmm, came here expecting to see some friends, but appears no one has even visited this thread in some time.

*ATL looks around and sees dust in thread*

:loveyou:

LinasK
10-01-2012, 05:31 PM
I just recently discovered this trial on InSession. Incredible! I can't believe the defense thinks people will buy that it was a car malfunction and that he didn't drink 'till after the accident. He waited an hour before calling for help, and that was only at the urging of the woman whose phone he borrowed. Said nothing to the 911 dispatcher that another person was involved,and did nothing to check on the status of his victim!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Of course he didn't see him coming, he was too drunk, IMO! A needless death of a young promising engineering grad. He didn't die from the accident, he died from drowining by being pushed into the canal!!!
The polo player had no credibility as a witness because he was drinking. And who has no phone on his property, but an alarm system and keeps alcohol there???
I think Goodman thinks he'll get off just because he is rich and good looking!

LinasK
10-01-2012, 05:33 PM
John Goodman has quite a history and not a good one. It hasn't come out in the trial yet, but am sure it will. I wish this trial was covered on IS.
It is now!

LinasK
10-01-2012, 05:38 PM
I do not dial anyone.
But HE DID KNOW 911
No, it came out that he called his girlfriend before calling 911, so apparently he can remember phone numbers!

LinasK
10-01-2012, 05:45 PM
On bond for Appeal. bond is $7million. Will be on house arrest and will have to hire a member of LE to watch him at all times. If girlfriend adoption goes through, he may have to return to prision (14 years).
Please tell me there's been an update on his appeal:please:, I want this POS behind bars!!!

wonders
10-03-2012, 02:44 PM
I just recently discovered this trial on InSession. Incredible! I can't believe the defense thinks people will buy that it was a car malfunction and that he didn't drink 'till after the accident. He waited an hour before calling for help, and that was only at the urging of the woman whose phone he borrowed. Said nothing to the 911 dispatcher that another person was involved,and did nothing to check on the status of his victim!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Of course he didn't see him coming, he was too drunk, IMO! A needless death of a young promising engineering grad. He didn't die from the accident, he died from drowining by being pushed into the canal!!!
The polo player had no credibility as a witness because he was drinking. And who has no phone on his property, but an alarm system and keeps alcohol there???
I think Goodman thinks he'll get off just because he is rich and good looking!

What gets me about this ridiculous claim is that he didn't see that he was pushing a car in front of him and it suddenly fall off into a canal? Please!!! What a crock. I realize things like this happen quickly but the mind has a way of using slow motion. My mom and I were in a wreck years ago and because of the slow motion the mind plays they found the truck that cut us off cuz it had an emblem on the door that I saw. It wasn't as large as I had seen in my mind but none the less no one else noticed it except me and a couple of witnesses. I can still see it to this day. He was plain drunk as a skunk and didn't want anyone to know. He is a POS.

sandraJ
10-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Why isn't In Session covering the trials live anymore?

Sooner Fan#1
10-11-2012, 11:48 AM
It is now!

I have watched it this time. Did he testify? I thought I heard rumors about that? If he does...he's signing his own death certificate.

I don't think he will get off, That man is competely guilty, and I think the jurors will get that!

francie
10-12-2012, 02:25 AM
Please tell me there's been an update on his appeal:please:, I want this POS behind bars!!!

I couldn't believe they let him out, what the heck is going on in Florida... when you're convicted you're not really convicted until the appeals court says so?

But guess who just landed back in jail for tampering with his ankle monitor! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Judge could send Goodman back to prison Friday
10/11/12

Polo mogul John Goodman could find out today whether the destruction of his house-arrest monitor will earn him a trip to prison.

Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputies say Goodman, who since May has been free on a $7 million appellate bond to fight a conviction and 16-year prison sentence for DUI manslaughter, smashed open his ankle monitor with a handheld blue mirror late Wednesday while he was in the shower. Deputies said Goodman told them he had hoped the water would disable the monitor’s signal.

The incident immediately landed Goodman back in jail, and at 10 a.m. today, Circuit Judge Jeffrey Colbath is expected to hear prosecutors’ request to revoke his bond. If Colbath does so, Goodman could be a prison inmate by the end of the month. (long article at link)....

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/john-goodman-back-in-jail-after-deputies-say-he-ta/nSZfW/

Peliman
10-12-2012, 11:55 AM
In Session, John Goodman called to the stand. Just starting....at the bench discussing now.

Peliman
10-12-2012, 12:11 PM
This guy is extremely nervous, his voice is shaking. I don't think he made a wise decision. He's being questioned by the defense.

Friday 12:11pm

LinasK
10-12-2012, 12:48 PM
I couldn't believe they let him out, what the heck is going on in Florida... when you're convicted you're not really convicted until the appeals court says so?

But guess who just landed back in jail for tampering with his ankle monitor! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Judge could send Goodman back to prison Friday
10/11/12

Polo mogul John Goodman could find out today whether the destruction of his house-arrest monitor will earn him a trip to prison.

Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputies say Goodman, who since May has been free on a $7 million appellate bond to fight a conviction and 16-year prison sentence for DUI manslaughter, smashed open his ankle monitor with a handheld blue mirror late Wednesday while he was in the shower. Deputies said Goodman told them he had hoped the water would disable the monitor’s signal.

The incident immediately landed Goodman back in jail, and at 10 a.m. today, Circuit Judge Jeffrey Colbath is expected to hear prosecutors’ request to revoke his bond. If Colbath does so, Goodman could be a prison inmate by the end of the month. (long article at link)....

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/john-goodman-back-in-jail-after-deputies-say-he-ta/nSZfW/Oh Please, please, please!!!:please:

seattlechiquita
10-12-2012, 05:36 PM
House arrest suspended!

http://tinyurl.com/9ej9cly

Sooner Fan#1
10-12-2012, 06:21 PM

OH NO! Did not want the visual! Eeeekkk bleech my eyes.

Way to go! :floorlaugh:

4Jacy
10-17-2012, 09:28 PM
John Goodman found guilty of DUI, manslaughter and leaving the scene of an accident. The defense tried very hard, was very expensive, and Roy Black could not believe the outcome.

4Jacy
10-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Question for attorneys: What kind of civil suit can/will be filed because of the fact that JS adopted his girlfriend, and put his house and property in her name.

This will be horrible for Scott's family. They definately deserve compensation for what happened to their son. I hope something positive can come out of it for this grieving family.

R.I.P Scott and God bless you're family!

borndem
11-16-2012, 02:07 AM

In listening to Goodman's testimony, my first impression was that he was heavily medicated. Then I thought, maybe he is a bit slow on the uptake and is nervous and just plain scared to death.

On YouTube, IIRC, I listened to him speak about polo, something he was comfortable with, loved, & knew much about, and he was more relaxed, of course, and he spoke more comfortably, but he still seemed very self-conscious. He was not rapid-fire with his responses, and he seemed a bit ill at ease. I just don't think public speaking is something he feels good about doing. (doh)

When he was on the stand, I kept trying to drag the words out of him, and I waited for him to either just faint or pass out. Glib is not something that was anywhere close to what he was up there. I'm not sure just how bright this man actually is...

borndem
11-16-2012, 02:17 AM

Yep, Isabelle, that's what I remember as well. He was "knee-walkin' drunk" as we used to call it in college. Just smackin' drunk. Not to give him any breaks at all, but there's no telling how long he may have stayed in his car after the accident. How could he even see or think?

borndem
11-16-2012, 02:29 AM
Why isn't In Session covering the trials live anymore?

I think live trials are so difficult to schedule due to delays granted and the unknown days/weeks that the trials are going to last. "Live" doesn't wait for anybody. I think they help assuage their viewers by taking the viewers' preferences on past trials they want to see -- that way, they can schedule however they want. JMO.

borndem
11-16-2012, 02:34 AM

OH NO! Did not want the visual! Eeeekkk bleech my eyes.

Way to go! :floorlaugh:

More proof that this man is not wearing his thinking cap at all times....

smokey
12-18-2012, 11:19 AM
Goodman’s $7M bond could be revoked at hearing today over broken ankle monitor

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/breaking-news/goodmans-7m-bond-could-be-revoked-at-hearing-today/nTY2y/

smokey
12-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Judge sends Goodman back on house arrest; denies prosecutors’ motion to revoke $7M bond over broken ankle monitor

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/breaking-news/goodmans-7m-bond-could-be-revoked-at-hearing-today/nTY2y/

MissJ
12-19-2012, 08:47 AM
this is a thoroughly dispicable crime.

4Jacy
12-31-2012, 12:05 PM
Judge sends Goodman back on house arrest; denies prosecutors’ motion to revoke $7M bond over broken ankle monitor

WHAT! He breaks his ankle monitor and he can go back to his own home with another monitor? Most people would be sent directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. Oh, well, once again justice has not prevailed. :banghead:

Blondie in Spokane
03-28-2013, 04:43 AM
Judge STRIKES DOWN disgraced polo millionaire's adoption of his 42-year-old girlfriend so she could share his children's $300m trust fund

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300230/John-Goodman-case-Disgraced-polo-millionaires-adoption-42-year-old-girlfriend-VOIDED-appeals-court-failure-notify-ex-wife-scheme.html

borndem
03-28-2013, 09:28 AM
Judge STRIKES DOWN disgraced polo millionaire's adoption of his 42-year-old girlfriend so she could share his children's $300m trust fund

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300230/John-Goodman-case-Disgraced-polo-millionaires-adoption-42-year-old-girlfriend-VOIDED-appeals-court-failure-notify-ex-wife-scheme.html

Thanks for this update, Blondie. Hmmmm -- I guess you can't adopt a 42-yr-old in that area of the country! Wonder why?? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

Blondie in Spokane
05-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Granted a new trial due to juror misconduct

http://abcnews.go.com/US/polo-tycoon-john-goodman-wins-trial-vehicular-homicide/t/story?id=19105023

Ann-Tx
05-05-2013, 11:48 AM
John Goodman has been granted a new trial. No trial date has been set yet.
~~~~~

Friday, May 3 2013, 11:49 PM EDT

Judge says John Goodman deserve new trial

Story by Al Pefley / CBS12 News
Posted by Miranda Grossman / CBS12 News
WPEC - West Palm Beach, FL

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Wealthy Wellington resident and polo tycoon John Goodman has won a new trial, and it could be held before the end of this year.

In an 11-page ruling, Circuit Judge Jeffrey Colbath says Goodman juror Dennis DeMartin was not truthful during jury selection and as a result, Goodman was denied a fair trial.

Had DeMartin brought up the fact that his ex-wife had a DUI arrest, he would not have been chosen as a juror.

Read more and view video:

http://cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/judge-says-john-goodman-deserve-new-trial-7076.shtml?wap=0

Read 11 page ruling here:
http://www.cbs12.com/news/features/files/Goodman%20order%20--%205-3-13.pdf

Ann-Tx
05-05-2013, 11:50 AM
John Goodman will get new trial
Both sides issue statements

UPDATED 6:32 PM EDT May 03, 2013

WPBF - West Palm Beach, FL

http://www.wpbf.com/image/view/-/20008272/medRes/1/-/maxh/460/maxw/620/-/qu4xiz/-/Poster-Goodman-Gets-New-Trial.jpg?format=rsss_2.0

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. —Wellington millionaire John Goodman will get a new trial, WPBF 25 News has learned.

The polo mogul was convicted of DUI manslaughter last year in the 2010 death of 23-year-old Scott Wilson.

A juror was accused of misconduct and this week was questioned by attorneys and the judge in the case.

Judge Jeffrey Colbath ruled just before 5 p.m. Friday that Goodman will get a new trial. Goodman has been serving his 16-year sentence on house arrest as the appeals process has played out.

A date for the new trial has not been set.

Read more:

http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/Palm-Beach-County-News/john-goodman-will-get-a-new-trial/-/8815578/20007574/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/iftrox/-/index.html

Ann-Tx
05-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Judge orders new trial for John Goodman

May 3, 2013|Sun Sentinel
Fort Lauderdale, FL

A Palm Beach County Circuit judge has ordered a new trial for polo mogul John Goodman, who was convicted of DUI manslaughter last year.

See the judge's order here.

From Roy Black: “The jury is the foundation of our criminal justice system. It is the equalizer between the citizen and the state. However, as in any institution run by human beings, there will be those who seek to corrupt the process. A juror who deceives to get on a jury in a high profile case for his own profit is a trial lawyer’s worst nightmare. Fortunately, this time the deception was exposed and a courageous judge set aside the verdict. But in this new world of social media and self-publishing, expect this to occur more frequently. John Goodman's trial should stand as a warning to all of us.”

The judge made the decision based on problems with trial juror Dennis DeMartin, who at a hearing on Monday emphatically denied lying his way onto the jury for the Wellington polo mogul's DUI manslaughter trial last year.

Read more:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-05-03/news/sfl-judge-orders-new-trial-for-john-goodman-20130503_1_polo-mogul-john-goodman-dui-manslaughter-trial

Ann-Tx
05-06-2013, 11:19 PM
http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/Palm-Beach-County-News/court-dates-set-for-john-goodman-juror-no-6/-/8815578/20032028/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/dcg1w7/-/index.html
WPBF - West Palm Beach, FL -- 5/6/13

Court dates set for John Goodman, Juror No. 6

Snipped:

Goodman's next court date is June 3. That's when attorneys will discuss a date for the new trial.

Meanwhile, Dennis DeMartin, also known as Juror No. 6, has a hearing scheduled for May 30

EllteeEffgee
05-17-2013, 01:33 PM
This just makes me sick and sad. I feel so sorry for the parents of the victim Mr. Wilson.

And now the DT are asking that Judge Colbath allow the killer to remain on house arrest. They promise to call him if they haven't heard from Goodman in a week. Really!? That's nuts IMO.

I also read that attorney Roy Black was no longer on his DT.a

Ann-Tx
06-02-2013, 10:06 AM
John Goodman must remain on house arrest, judge rules
Polo mogul's bail reduced to $4 million while he awaits new trial

UPDATED 5:33 PM EDT May 22, 2013

http://www.wpbf.com/image/view/-/20191670/highRes/3/-/maxh/460/maxw/620/-/5l2ppez/-/John-Goodman.jpg
John Goodman's next court appearance was moved to late August.
WPBF File Photo

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. —Polo mogul John Goodman will remain on house arrest, but his bail will be reduced.
Judge Jeffrey Colbath issued the ruling Wednesday as the International Polo Club Palm Beach founder awaits a new trial.

During a hearing last week, Goodman's attorney asked that his client's bond be reinstated to the same release conditions he had before his DUI manslaughter conviction last year. However, the assistant state attorney argued that Goodman was a flight risk because of his wealth.

Read more:

http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/Palm-Beach-County-News/john-goodman-must-remain-on-house-arrest-judge-rules/-/8815578/20260938/-/140mnoiz/-/index.html (http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/Palm-Beach-County-News/john-goodman-must-remain-on-house-arrest-judge-rules/-/8815578/20260938/-/140mnoiz/-/index.html)

Ann-Tx
06-02-2013, 10:07 AM
http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/Palm-Beach-County-News/attorneys-for-john-goodman-withdraw-from-polo-moguls-case/-/8815578/20096262/-/qtw2dnz/-/index.html
WPBF - West Palm Beach, FL -- 5/10/13

Attorneys for John Goodman withdraw from polo mogul's case

Roy Black, co-counsel file motions citing completion of obligations to client

Ann-Tx
06-02-2013, 10:09 AM
http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/Palm-Beach-County-News/john-goodmans-next-hearing-moved-to-late-august/-/8815578/20374210/-/t7mvk7z/-/index.html (http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/Palm-Beach-County-News/john-goodmans-next-hearing-moved-to-late-august/-/8815578/20374210/-/t7mvk7z/-/index.html)
WPBF - West Palm Beach, FL -- 5/31/13

John Goodman's next hearing moved to late August

Ann-Tx
06-02-2013, 10:16 AM
New Goodman attorneys may seek to move new trial
Wellington polo mogul awarded new trial on DUI manslaughter charge

By Marc Freeman, Sun Sentinel
Fort Lauderdale, FL

7:51 p.m. EDT, May 29, 2013

http://www.trbimg.com/img-519648a0/turbine/fl-goodman-freedom-hearing-20130517-001/580/580x398
John Goodman (right) arrives at court Friday morning, May 17, 2013
with his new attorney Doug Duncan to seek termination of his house
arrest. Judge Jeffrey Colbath said he would rule on the request next
week. Goodman was convicted of the drunk driving death of
Scott Wilson but he was granted a new trial due to juror misconduct.
(Sun Sentinel/Mark Randall / May 17, 2013)

John Goodman's new attorneys may want the polo mogul's new trial moved out of Palm Beach County because of extraordinary publicity in the case, according to a request filed Wednesday.

Palm Beach County Circuit Judge Jeffrey Colbath twice last year denied Goodman's former attorneys their desire to move his trial to Miami due to an intense media focus on the DUI manslaughter prosecution.

But Colbath on May 3 granted Goodman, 49, a new trial because of juror misconduct, wiping out his conviction and 16-year prison sentence.

Goodman attorneys Roy Black and Mark A.J. Shapiro then left the team, and attorneys Douglas Duncan and Scott Richardson took the reins.

In their new motion, the defense asked Colbath to cancel a planned Monday conference on trial scheduling, citing that they need "sufficient, reasonable time to investigate and prepare Mr. Goodman's case for trial." They said they would not request a November trial as originally planned.

The attorneys asked for a September court date to review the status of trial preparations and reveal at that time whether Goodman will again seek a change of venue.

Read more:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-goodman-trial-continuance-motion-20130529,0,5096864.story (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-goodman-trial-continuance-motion-20130529,0,5096864.story)

Isabelle
06-03-2013, 01:45 AM
I guess Mr. Black doesn't want to lose the case again. John Goodman will be convicted again! Juror misconduct, resulting in a new trial, won't change any of the evidence in this case!

borndem
06-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Agreed, Isabelle! And wealth can be a wonderful thing, or so I've been told.

So okay, he gets a new trial -- the evidence is still there, etc., etc., but the spitfire prosecutor has retired -- that's a big blow for the State's case, however. Oooh, she was so sharp & missed nothing, but she was all above-board and not sneaky or underhanded in any way. She will be missed.

Ann-Tx
11-09-2013, 10:20 PM
John Goodman: Polo mogul's re-trial date to be determined in January
2012 DUI manslaughter conviction thrown out this year

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. —A date was set Wednesday morning to determine a date for John Goodman's DUI manslaughter trial.

The court set a Jan. 17 date to determine a date for Goodman's re-trial.

Read more:

http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/palm-beach-county-news/john-goodman-trial-date-could-be-set-wednesday/-/8815578/22580494/-/12sobq0/-/index.html (http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-florida/palm-beach-county-news/john-goodman-trial-date-could-be-set-wednesday/-/8815578/22580494/-/12sobq0/-/index.html)
WPBF - West Palm Beach, FL - UPDATED 8:45 AM EDT Oct 23, 2013

popsicle
05-19-2014, 06:18 PM
John Goodman's retrial on DUI manslaughter charges scheduled to begin October 6

Also..

Goodman is in the process of challenging the results of his blood alcohol samples taken after the fatal 2010 accident

The Florida Division of Administrative Hearings scheduled the hearing from June 10 through June 12.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/john-goodmans-retrial-on-dui-manslaughter-charges-scheduled-to-begin-october-6

borndem
05-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Thank You, Popsicle!!! ; - )

I'll believe it when I see it (I hope it will be streamed again...), but at least we've got a date. OTOH, I can't hardly see them delaying it any longer. It's been a long, long, time, as the song goes. Justice has been delayed too long.

Will he and his Big Bucks slide out of it this time? He really does need to spend some time in prison, IMO. He was drunk, IMO, and he hit & killed another human being.

We had a somewhat similar case here in NC a couple of years ago. The guy blew a .19, was found to be going between 85 -- 100 mph, did not try to stop, and got a scratch on his wrist & a redness on his forehead -- not even a Band-aid. His car struck a young woman's car from behind & shoved the trunk into the backseat of her car. She never regained consciousness, of course, & died about 40 minutes after the crash [ETA:] at the regional Trauma unit. She was a talented & aspiring ballerina and she was 20 years old. [end ETA.]

He got 3--5 yrs for Felony Death by Vehicle (the jury didn't go for M2), & was out on work release during the days and monthly weekend stays at home during his last 9--12 months of incarceration. Not a bad deal, IMO. The victim is still deceased.

Blondie in Spokane
05-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Parents lose battle to split up the ashes of their son who was killed by drunk-driving polo playboy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2636979/Parents-lose-battle-split-ashes-son-killed-drunk-driving-polo-playboy.html

Queen Bee
06-10-2014, 11:01 AM
TALLAHASSEE —

What is expected to be a 3-day administrative hearing began this morning to help a judge determine whether a jury in Wellington polo mogul John Goodman’s DUI manslaughter trial will get to see his blood-alcohol levels from samples taken after the crash that killed Scott Patrick Wilson.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/goodman-blood-trial-opens-today-in-tallahassee/ngHhf/

borndem
06-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the link -- maddening, just maddening. He was drunk; he didn't see the other car at all or until it was too late to avoid it or to stop.

He needs to take his medicine like so many of the others. His actions/inactions KILLED an innocent human being who has not drawn a breath of air since the night his car was pushed into the ditch & he drowned.

Haves and have-nots. Nothing has changed. Will it ever?

seattlechiquita
06-11-2014, 08:18 PM
TALLAHASSEE —

What is expected to be a 3-day administrative hearing began this morning to help a judge determine whether a jury in Wellington polo mogul John Goodman’s DUI manslaughter trial will get to see his blood-alcohol levels from samples taken after the crash that killed Scott Patrick Wilson.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/goodman-blood-trial-opens-today-in-tallahassee/ngHhf/

WHAT THE F????? How on earth does the defense plan to make this inadmissible? Nonsense, and if they prevail, insult to justice.

STANDREID
06-11-2014, 09:08 PM
WHAT THE F????? How on earth does the defense plan to make this inadmissible? Nonsense, and if they prevail, insult to justice.

Is he claiming that he drank after he got home? We had a case here where an off duty policeman claimed that after he was involved in a hit and run accident and he beat the DUI charge. I didn't buy it for one second but the jury did.

Queen Bee
06-11-2014, 09:13 PM
i'm no scientist but he's claiming that the needle used to draw his blood was too small and affected the reading.....

yes, really:facepalm: lol...........

Goodman, who is still on house arrest, did not attend. His lawyers Elizabeth Parker and Brian Newman are hoping to have Quattlebaum rule that blood drawn from Goodman hours after the crash should be inadmissible because the nurse who drew the blood used a needle smaller than prescribed in Florida Department of Law Enforcement testing kits.

Newman this morning said it is possible that hemolysis — a term used to describe the rupturing of blood cells — could have skewed Goodman’s blood test results inaccurately high. Newman also said clotting in the blood also could have occurred and produced an erroneous result.

His blood-alcohol level was .177 percent, more than twice the level at which drivers are presumed impaired.

If Quattlebaum rules Goodman’s blood draw is inadmissible, then jurors in his upcoming trial won’t be able to hear testimony about the results. In Goodman’s first trial in 2012, Goodman explained his blood test results by testifying that he had chugged liquor at the “man cave” inside friend Kris Kampsen’s luxury barn sometime after the crash to numb the pain of his injuries.

LinasK
06-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Is he claiming that he drank after he got home? We had a case here where an off duty policeman claimed that after he was involved in a hit and run accident and he beat the DUI charge. I didn't buy it for one second but the jury did.
Yeah, dontcha' know the accident traumatized him so much he needed a drink??? After all, he's the victim here.

Queen Bee
06-12-2014, 10:24 PM
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/goodman-blood-hearing-in-tallahassee-expected-to-c/ngJWk/

Goodman’s lawyers and legal advisers for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s blood testing program ended a two-day hearing Wednesday over the validity of FDLE rules for drawing and testing blood for alcohol content in cases like Goodman’s..........

Some lawyers in West Palm Beach say that if Judge William Quattlebaum of the state’s Division of Administrative Hearings rules in Goodman’s favor, it could potentially lead local judges to throw out test results in thousands of DUI cases.........

Quattlebaum is expected to receive a transcript of this week’s hearing by the end of the month, which means his ruling on the matter will be due by the end of July.

Cherry
06-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Is the hearing archived anywhere? Tia

Queen Bee
06-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Is the hearing archived anywhere? Tia

i don't think so cherry..........wasn't streamed as far as i can tell:seeya:

borndem
08-29-2014, 02:19 PM
Here' a bit of an update -- don't see any dates for trial, but I made a note that it was scheduled for "late August," 2014. Now it is scheduled for early March -- the 2nd or 3rd, IIRC.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/s/news/goodman/

ETA: There are a number of live "interviews" on the video part of this article -- there is a brief pause in between each one. Good info -- worth watching, IMO.

Jewels53
09-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 17m
#JohnGoodman hearing live now! Watch here: http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/live-stream-2/ …

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/live-stream-2/

Jewels53
09-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Wellington polo club founder John Goodman wants his DUI manslaughter retrial — slated for jury selection in Tampa Oct. 6 — to be postponed while a state appellate court considers his challenge concerning blood evidence.

Attorneys for Goodman, 50, have asked Palm Beach County Chief Circuit Judge Jeffrey Colbath to delay the trial pending the outcome in the 4th District Court of Appeal.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-goodman-seeks-trial-delay-20140909,0,1854643.story

Jewels53
10-06-2014, 09:17 AM
Jury selection begins today.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 20m20 minutes ago
#JohnGoodman DUI Manslaughter retrial jury selection watch LIVE now http://courtchatter.tv/goodman.htm

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11m11 minutes ago
#JohnGoodman Livestreaming fromt he courtroom right now. Jury selection http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/live-stream-2/ …

Ann-Tx
10-06-2014, 05:46 PM
The John Goodman trial is underway in Tampa, FL with jury selection which began today, Monday, 10/6/14/, at 8:30 a.m. EDT in Tampa, FL.

Six jurors and four alternates will be selected. They will be transported to West Palm Beach, FL for the trial.

They will be sequestered for the entire proceedings and watched closely until they reach a verdict
on the charges of DUI manslaughter, failure to render aid and vehicular homicide.

WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL is streaming the trial "live" and has a page set up with the following:

Goodman Trial News

Timeline

Latest Goodman Videos

Also, to the right of the video box, you can watch the "live" updates from the court room.

http://www.wptv.com/john-goodman-trial
WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL --- John Goodman Trial

Ann-Tx
10-06-2014, 05:51 PM
In addition to WPTV "live streaming" the John Goodman trial, WPBF is also "live streaming" the trial

Although the video box is not currently up, you can click on the following Link during trial proceedings and there will be a place at the top of the page where you can click on and watch the John Goodman Trial.

http://www.wpbf.com/news
WPBF - West Palm Beach, FL -- Homepage

Ann-Tx
10-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Second trial for Goodman set to get underway with Tampa jury selection
http://www.trbimg.com/img-5432ad71/turbine/sfl-john-goodman-trial-tampa-pictures-20141006-005/750/750x422

By Marc Freeman
Sun Sentinel
Orlando Sentinel - Orlando, FL

October 5, 2014, 4:51 PM

For 200 people reporting for jury duty Monday in Tampa, there are two key questions: Can you serve on a four-week trial in West Palm Beach, and have you heard about the John Goodman DUI manslaughter case?.

The answers will tell attorneys if they can easily find 10 people to sit in judgment of Palm Beach County's most high-profile criminal defendant.

Chief Circuit Judge Jeffrey Colbath says the whole point of traveling 206 miles to pick six jurors and four alternates at the Hillsborough County Courthouse is to make sure the Wellington polo mogul's second trial is his last.

So there is tremendous pressure to find a fair and impartial jury — people unaware of the relentless media coverage about Goodman, 51, previously convicted in the Feb. 12, 2010 death of Scott Patrick Wilson, 23, and sentenced to 16 years in prison.

Goodman won a new trial because his high-powered lawyers exposed injustices: a juror in Goodman's first trial in March 2012 didn't tell the truth during jury selection and then later broke court rules.

Snipped:

What is this high-profile case about?

The allegations: Goodman was driving his Bentley Continental GTC convertible southbound on 120th Avenue when he ran a stop sign at 63 mph and smashed into Wilson's Hyundai Sonata, traveling west on Lake Worth Road. The force of the impact flipped the Sonata upside down into a canal, where Wilson drowned.

Prosecutors Johnson and Sherri Collins say Goodman walked away from the 1 a.m. crash, and didn't call 911 until nearly an hour later from a nearby trailer, after first calling his girlfriend in Atlanta.

First responders said they smelled alcohol on Goodman when they encountered him. Goodman's blood was drawn about 4 a.m. at Wellington Regional Medical Center, registering a blood-alcohol level of .177 percent, more than twice the .08 legal limit to drive.

Prosecutors plan to introduce evidence that Goodman had been drinking at two establishments that cater to the polo community in Wellington: White Horse Tavern and the Players Club.

Read more:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/fl-goodman-retrial-advance-20141004-story.html?track=rss#page=1

Ann-Tx
10-06-2014, 06:12 PM
The Palm Beach Post is covering the John Goodman Trial. However, to read the entire article, one must have a subscription.

The following link is to the "live" updates from reporter(s) in the court room. No subscription required.

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/goodmanhearing/
Palm Beach Post - FL -- John Goodman trial

John Goodman arrives in court in Tampa Monday, October 6, 2014,
as attorneys will try to find 10 jurors and alternates to travel to
West Palm Beach for Goodman's retrial on DUI manslaughter
charges in the death of Scott Wilson. (Lannis Waters / The Palm Beach Post)

Ann-Tx
10-06-2014, 09:56 PM
What John Goodman jurors life will be like
Jurors will be sequestered

Published 7:41 PM EDT Oct 06, 2014

TAMPA, Fla. —The prospective jurors for the John Goodman trial included a neuro-psychologist, a Ph.D. student, salespeople, retirees and a massage therapist.

Chief Judge Jeffrey Colbath told them bluntly, "I'm not going to sugar-coat this. It's going to be an inconvenience. "We're going to put you up in a very nice hotel at our expense, but you’re going to be sequestered."

The final jury of six jurors and four alternates will leave Tampa in a Sheriff's Office bus, either Wednesday night with just a few hours for packing, or Thursday morning after a night at home. Once in an undisclosed Palm Beach County hotel, they will be under guard after being in court each day from 8 a.m. until 6 or 7 p.m., including Saturdays.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/what-john-goodman-jurors-life-will-be-like/28980314?absolute=true
~~~~~~~

Above text bolded by: Ann-Tx

Ann-Tx
10-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Per the above video in the Linked article, reporter states the jury selection will resume at 8 a.m. tomorrow.

That is 8 a.m. EDT.

borndem
10-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Jury selection finished for today, Tuesday, 10/07/14.

Ann-Tx
10-07-2014, 05:03 PM
John Goodman retrial: Day 2 of juror selection underway in Tampa

http://www.trbimg.com/img-54341531/turbine/sfl-john-goodman-trial-tampa-pictures-20141006-012/750/750x422
John Goodman trial in Tampa - Day 2
(Lannis Waters / Palm Beach Post-Pool)

John Goodman looks at the potential jurors called for questioning
Tuesday October 7, 2014 in Tampa. Goodman is charged with
DUI manslaughter in the death of Scott Wilson.

By Brittany Shammas,
Sun Sentinel - Orlando Sentinel
Orlando, FL

October 7, 2014

Day two of jury selection for the DUI manslaughter retrial of polo magnate John Goodman is happening now in a Tampa courtroom..

Fifty prospective jurors will be questioned this Tuesday morning about whether they've seen media coverage of the case and whether they'd face any major hardship from being sequestered for three and a half weeks.

Palm Beach County Judge Jeffrey Colbath had planned to ask more detailed questions of the 40 jurors called back from Monday's jury screening. But instead he has asked only 19 people to return — those who said they had to check on whether they could be away for the duration of the trial.

Read more:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-goodman-jury-selection-day2-20141007-story.html

~~~~~~~

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-john-goodman-live-blog-htmlstory.html%3F1235454
Sun Sentinel - FL --- Live Blog: John Goodman Trial

Ann-Tx
10-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Day two of John Goodman jury selection; jurors come up with creative excuses

By: Brian Entin
WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL

Posted: 4:55 PM, Oct 7, 2014
Updated:4:57 PM, Oct 7, 2014

Attorneys questioned nearly 200 potential jurors for the retrial of polo mogul John Goodman by Tuesday afternoon in Tampa.

Questioning on Tuesday was predominantly about whether jurors could suffer the hardship of coming to Palm Beach County for a long trial and also whether they knew about Goodman through the media.

Read more:

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/day-two-of-john-goodman-jury-selection-jurors-come-up-with-creative-excuses

jacct
10-08-2014, 11:35 AM
Wild About Trial is live streaming the John Goodman retrial. Jury selection should be completed today.

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/live-stream-2/

Ann-Tx
10-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Goodman judge is considering backup options if they don't find enough jurors in Tampa

Posted: 7:59 PM, Oct 8, 2014
Updated: 8:59 PM, Oct 8, 2014

TAMPA, Fla. - At the end of jury selection for the John Goodman retrial on Wednesday in Tampa the judge said he is considering options to find more jurors.

They are now down to 52 potential jurors.

Many have been eliminated because of the hardship of moving to West Palm Beach for nearly a month. Others heard of Goodman in the media.

Attorneys said Wednesday they are hopeful they will be able to pick a jury from the current pool, but the judge told them to consider the other options as a last minute resort.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/goodman-judge-is-considering-backup-options-if-they-dont-find-enough-jurors-in-tampa

Ann-Tx
10-09-2014, 12:39 AM
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/seelecting-a-jury-in-the-john-goodman-trial-newschannel-5-legal-analyst-michelle-suskauers-take
Video: Selecting a jury in the John Goodman trial: NewsChannel 5 Legal Analyst Michelle Suskauer's take

Posted: 5:42 PM, Oct 6, 2014
Updated: 6:06 PM, Oct 6, 2014

Ann-Tx
10-09-2014, 03:18 PM
http://www.wptv.com/news/state/potential-jurors-released-from-john-goodman-jury-pool
WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL -- 10/9/14

Potential jurors released from John Goodman jury pool

Ann-Tx
10-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Brian Entin is a reporter with WPTV and has been doing an excellent job of covering the John Goodman trial.
You can read Brian Entin's 'tweets' to the right of the video screen which is the "Live Stream" when court is in session.

Also, this Link is to the Special Page for the John Goodman trial created by WPTV . .. . lots of things to click on.

WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL -- John Goodman Trial News

Jewels53
10-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 37m37 minutes ago
BREAKING: Goodman judge jails juror on criminal contempt charges for discussing retrial with another juror on a court break. #johngoodman

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 28m28 minutes ago
Report on jailed #Goodmantrial juror http://courtchatter.tv/goodman.htm

Cathy retweeted
Brian Entin ‏@BrianEntin 15m15 minutes ago
Juror being cuffed and taken to jail. @WPTV #GoodmanTrial @kaanpala

Ann-Tx
10-09-2014, 06:44 PM
The jury has been finalized in the John Goodman trial. They will travel to West Palm Beach on
Friday, 10/10/14, and the trial will start (opening statements) on Saturday, 10/11/14.
~~~~~

Travis Van Vliet: Prospective juror arrested in Goodman case; trial to begin Saturday

WFTS - Tampa Bay, FL

Posted: 1:16 PM, Oct 9, 2014
Updated: 4 mins ago (5:30 pm EDT)

TAMPA, Fla. - A 23-year-old prospective juror for the John Goodman trial is under arrest for contempt of court.

A member of the defense team reportedly heard the man in the hall say that he knew the case was a retrial.

Judge Jeffrey Colbath called in Travis Van Vliet, a 23-year-old college student, to question him.

He was nervous -- quivering -- and told the judge he did "research" during lunch -- and learned that this was a retrial.

The judge told the juror, "you are starting to make me upset. I don't want to throw you in jail." But that's exactly what the frustrated judge did.

Read more:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/state/potential-jurors-released-from-john-goodman-jury-pool

Ann-Tx
10-09-2014, 06:48 PM
http://www.wptv.com/news/news-photo-gallery/photos-john-goodman-retrial
WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL -- Photo Gallery: John Goodman retrial (October, 2014)

borndem
10-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Brian Entin is a reporter with WPTV and has been doing an excellent job of covering the John Goodman trial.
You can read Brian Entin's 'tweets' to the right of the video screen which is the "Live Stream" when court is in session.

Also, this Link is to the Special Page for the John Goodman trial created by WPTV . .. . lots of things to click on.

WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL -- John Goodman Trial News

It looks like a great resource -- thanks!! I Bookmarked it -- I'm ready!!!

Will Goodman take the stand this 'go-round'?

After the news about the IMO, foolish (ex) juror who is cooling his heels in the cooler, it sure sounds like the judge has set a mood for this trial:
No Fooling Around, Folks. Don't test me -- I am the boss in this room. -- I've got no problem with that.

borndem
10-09-2014, 07:35 PM
Terri Parker ‏@wpbf_terri (https://twitter.com/wpbf_terri) 1h1 hour ago (https://twitter.com/wpbf_terri/status/520336846711422976) #johngoodman (https://twitter.com/hashtag/johngoodman?src=hash) jurors can spend tonight at home travel tomorrow to WPB and start trial sat @WPBF25News (https://twitter.com/WPBF25News)

borndem
10-09-2014, 08:27 PM
At the risk of repetition, here's a bit of info on His Honor:

http://15thcircuit.co.palm-beach.fl.us/web/judge-colbath

Ann-Tx
10-09-2014, 08:28 PM
borndem, I think this trial will be just as interesting as the first one.

I won't be able to watch it continuously but I do hope to "keep up" with the trial testimony each day. I am hoping that WPTV or another media source will archive it.

I do believe Judge Colbath will have very little patience and will move this trial forward.

I, like you, wonder if John Goodman will take the stand.

Now .. . we can hope that there is no misconduct with any of the jurors (only to be discovered after the verdict . . and Goodman might get another trial!) Yikes!

Scott Wilson had his entire future ahead of him and John Goodman took that away from Wilson. Who knows what greatness he might have achieved in his lifetime. What kind of person would walk away from the scene of such a horrific accident and let a person drown without making any attempt to immediately call 911 or attempt to save Scott Wilson?

My mother was killed in a car accident as a result of a drunk driver. Needless to say, I am not very fond of drunk drivers! Period!

borndem
10-09-2014, 10:38 PM
borndem, I think this trial will be just as interesting as the first one.

I won't be able to watch it continuously but I do hope to "keep up" with the trial testimony each day. I am hoping that WPTV or another media source will archive it.

I do believe Judge Colbath will have very little patience and will move this trial forward.

I, like you, wonder if John Goodman will take the stand.

Now .. . we can hope that there is no misconduct with any of the jurors (only to be discovered after the verdict . . and Goodman might get another trial!) Yikes!

Scott Wilson had his entire future ahead of him and John Goodman took that away from Wilson. Who knows what greatness he might have achieved in his lifetime. What kind of person would walk away from the scene of such a horrific accident and let a person drown without making any attempt to immediately call 911 or attempt to save Scott Wilson?

My mother was killed in a car accident as a result of a drunk driver. Needless to say, I am not very fond of drunk drivers! Period!

bbm

What kind of person, indeed. Someone who was too drunk to either know what had happened, or to care.

Oh my, Ann-Tx, what an unbelievable tragedy for you and your family. It would be very difficult for me not to have left my seat in a courtroom to just go over & choke the driver, and I am one big wimp. But that would be quite a different story in that situation -- my wimpiness would be totally overcome by grief and anger.

If someone is drunk & he/she gets behind the wheel & starts a car, he is loading a pistol, IMO. If he then gets on a street, he has fired a shot in the dark, knowing it could very well hurt someone . It may hit someone; it may not. Those acts are legal malice. Malice must be proved to convict for 2nd degree murder in NC. Yes, malice is spite & ill will, however, the legal meaning of malice also refers to a person's intention to do injury to another party. And that is exactly what a drunk behind a wheel is doing -- no regard for others and knowing that he may well do harm. Grrrr. Excuse me for preaching to the choir. And that is what John Goodman did -- he loaded the gun and went out and fired it. And on that night, the bullet hit & killed a fine young man. No, Goodman didn't swerve & try to hit him, but he got behind the wheel when he was way beyond the legal limit. A cab? A friend? No-o-o-o, I'll get in my car & drive myself home.

And that second in time cannot be re-called. And Goodman needs to be punished just like any other stupid drunk behind a wheel should be. In jail. For years.

I watched a trial here in Raleigh & the driver was drunk (0.23), got in his $85,000 Benz & killed a 20 yr old professional ballerina by rear-ending her car while his speed was ~ 85mph. He had a scratch on his forehead -- not even a stitch or a Bandaid. He got sentenced to 3-5 years. The jury had a problem understanding the legal meaning of "malice," (as I said, part of a M2 requirement), so they gave him "Death by Vehicle."

Please forgive the rant.

Ann-Tx
10-09-2014, 11:49 PM
Potential juror in Goodman trial jailed
Jury seated to hear trial in Tampa

Published 10:15 PM EDT Oct 09, 2014

TAMPA, Fla. —Just as lawyers were finally poised to pick a jury after four days of questioning in the John Goodman trial, one juror was found to be in contempt of court, handcuffed and led from the courtroom to jail.

After four days of intense questioning to weed out jurors who had heard of the highly publicized case and find out who could endure the hardship of being sequestered in Palm Beach County for three weeks, a defense assistant alerted the judge she had overheard a juror talking to another about the case, specifically the highly guarded information that this was a re-trial. Jurors are forbidden from knowing this about a defendant, and it could trigger a mistrial.

Read more:

http://www.wpbf.com/news/potential-juror-in-goodman-trial-jailed/29041514?absolute=true

Jewels53
10-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Juror 100 had his pretrial hearing this morning on his contempt charges and pled Not Guilty. There will probably be an article to follow.

I saw this on WAT (Wild About Trials).

Ann-Tx
10-10-2014, 10:21 AM
John Goodman retrial: Final day of jury selection highlighted by juror's arrest

By Brittany Shammas,
Sun Sentinel -

October 9, 2014 - 10:56 PM

Both sides in Wellington polo mogul John Goodman's DUI manslaughter retrial agreed on 10 jurors late Thursday — but not before a juror's gossip took the proceedings off course and ended in his arrest.

Prospective juror Travis Van Vliet was handcuffed and hauled to jail after Palm Beach County Court Circuit Court Judge Jeffrey Colbath learned he told another man in the jury pool that the case was being tried for the second time.

Snipped:

The chosen jury, culled from a batch of 220 Hillsborough County residents, includes four men and six women. Among them: a salesman, a phlebotomist, a Navy veteran who now makes parts for ATMs, a retiree, a former child protective investigator who now teaches parenting and a YMCA group exercise director

Snipped:

Van Vliet, who is studying criminal justice online and said days ago that the trial would be "an opportunity for me to see the inner workings of things," faces a misdemeanor charge of indirect criminal contempt of court. He's set to be arraigned early Friday.

Read more, view video and view Photo Gallery:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/fl-goodman-jury-selection-day4-20141009-story.html

Ann-Tx
10-10-2014, 10:34 AM
http://www.wpbf.com/news/potential-juror-in-goodman-trial-jailed/29041514

UPDATED 8:59 AM EDT Oct 10, 2014

Enlarge this image (http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t4584-john-goodman-retrial-live-stream-start-date-10-6-2014#)Reduce this image (http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t4584-john-goodman-retrial-live-stream-start-date-10-6-2014#) Click to see fullsize (http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t4584-john-goodman-retrial-live-stream-start-date-10-6-2014#)
http://www.wpbf.com/image/view/-/29047098/highRes/2/-/maxh/480/maxw/640/-/13rdlhu/-/100914-Goodman-Trial-Day-4-51-JPG.jpg
Travis Van Vliet, "Juror 100", is taken into custody for contempt of court
and handcuffed. He was reportedly overhead talking about a 'retrial' in
the hall Thursday, October 9, 2014 during jury selection in Tampa.
(Lannis Waters / The Palm Beach Post)

Ann-Tx
10-10-2014, 10:40 AM
This is a Link to the Contempt Hearing for Travis Van Vilet. I don't know what time the
Contempt Hearing is scheduled; perhaps it is over.

This Link is posted on the Homepage of WPBF and is still up.
~~~~~

http://www.wpbf.com/news/live-goodman-juror-contempt-hearing/28985718
WPBF - West Palm Beach, FL 10/10/14

Live: Goodman juror contempt hearing

Ann-Tx
10-10-2014, 11:14 AM
After further research, I concluded the Contempt Hearing for Travis Van Vilet was earlier this morning. WPBF has the video box up and usually would have taken it down by now.

You can read the tweets from Terri Parker, Reporter - WPBF, regarding Van Vilet's Contempt Hearing at this Link:

https://twitter.com/wpbf_terri
Twitter - WPBF - Terri Parker

Ann-Tx
10-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Please bookmark (save to FAV) the following Twitter link.

You do not have to have a Twitter account to follow Terri Parker, Reporter - WPBF -- West Palm Beach, FL.

It is apparent she is tweeting the trial. Besides the Travis Van Vilet's Contempt Hearing this morning, you can keep scrolling and read her tweets from previous days

Twitter -- WPBF - Terri Parker
~~~~~

Perhaps when the testimony gets underway, we can develop a list of the places that are streaming the trial live, tweeting, "Live blog/chat", etc.

ohiogirl
10-10-2014, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=Ann-Tx;11072813]John Goodman retrial: Final day of jury selection highlighted by juror's arrest

By Brittany Shammas,
Sun Sentinel -

October 9, 2014 - 10:56 PM

Both sides in Wellington polo mogul John Goodman's DUI manslaughter retrial agreed on 10 jurors late Thursday — but not before a juror's gossip took the proceedings off course and ended in his arrest.

Prospective juror Travis Van Vliet was handcuffed and hauled to jail after Palm Beach County Court Circuit Court Judge Jeffrey Colbath learned he told another man in the jury pool that the case was being tried for the second time.

Snipped:

The chosen jury, culled from a batch of 220 Hillsborough County residents, includes four men and six women. Among them: a salesman, a phlebotomist, a Navy veteran who now makes parts for ATMs, a retiree, a former child protective investigator who now teaches parenting and a YMCA group exercise director

Snipped:

[I]Van Vliet, who is studying criminal justice online and said days ago that the trial would be "an opportunity for me to see the inner workings of things," faces a misdemeanor charge of indirect criminal contempt of court. He's set to be arraigned early Friday?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/fl-goodman-jury-selection-day4-20141009-story.html

Ann-Tx
10-10-2014, 09:59 PM
http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/goodman-jury-seated-trial-starts-saturday-19697.shtml
WPEC - West Palm Beach, FL 10/9/14

Goodman jury seated; Trial starts Saturday

Snipped:

The judge set opening statements for Saturday morning at the Palm Beach County Courthouse.

Jewels53
10-11-2014, 09:10 AM
The trial starts today.

Ann-Tx
10-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Jewel53, thanks for the Link.

Besides watching the video, one can watch the tweets to the right of the video screen

Tweets are by Brian Entin, a reporter with WPTV. He has been doing an exceptional job
of covering this trial by his "live" news reports and his tweets.

WPTV - West Plam Beach, FL -- John Goodman trial

Ann-Tx
10-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Mainstream media sites that are "Live Streaming" the John Goodman trial:

WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL -- Includes tweets by Brian Entin, Reporter - WPTV, to the right of the video screen.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/live-retrial-of-john-goodman/28985718

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-john-goodman-live-blog-htmlstory.html
Sun Sentinel - West Palm Beach, FL - John Goodman Trial - Stream and "live" blog (Sun Sentinel's reporters - "live" notes)

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/goodmantrial/
Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FL --- John Goodman Trial - "live stream" from WPTV with "live blog" from Palm Beach Post reporters

Twitter: WPBF - Terri Parker (Reporter) --- (One does not have to have a Twitter account to read Parker's tweets)

Non Mainstream Media Links:

Although this is not mainstream media, Wild About Trial is streaming the John Goodman trial "live" at this Link:

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/john-goodman-trial-live-stream/
WildAboutTrial - John Goodman Trial "Live Stream"

~~~~~~~~

If anyone knows of other sources that are streaming this trial or tweeting, please post the Link. I will add to this list. Thank you!

Ann-Tx
10-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Court is in recess for lunch and will resume the trial at 1:00 p.m. EDT

borndem
10-11-2014, 02:15 PM
On cross of Pembleton (the young woman who JG met & asked to use her phone -- she lived next door to where JG had been drinking after the accident), on the 1st question to her, the atty asked a question about her being questioned "during the trial of 2010." So, for alert jurors, they may put 2 and 2 together. Interesting...

noor
10-11-2014, 05:28 PM
On cross of Pembleton (the young woman who JG met & asked to use her phone -- she lived next door to where JG had been drinking after the accident), on the 1st question to her, the atty asked a question about her being questioned "during the trial of 2010." So, for alert jurors, they may put 2 and 2 together. Interesting...

First, there was no trial in 2010.
And he said: "During a court hearing".

The defense know well enough not to mention the first trial.
The judge would have been all over the defense if he would have asked such thing.

borndem
10-11-2014, 05:42 PM
First, there was no trial in 2010.
And he said: "During a court hearing".

The defense know well enough not to mention the first trial.
The judge would have been all over the defense if he would have asked such thing.

Thanks for the correction, noor -- I started going back because I didn't think the trial occurred in 2010, but then I got distracted by one source playing JG on the stand during the trial. The sound on wpbf (is that correct?) is not very good for me, so I obviously did not understand what the atty said... I feel like an dazed old lady -- and maybe I yam -- but I'm glad you caught it and corrected it. I began to wonder why that "word" was used (which obviously it wasn't)... I guess I need to find my ear trumpet and try harder...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxQRERUUExQVFhQWFxgYGRgYFB4dHhsfHBsbHB0fHR oaHiggGBolHRgXIjEhJSkrLi4uHB8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGy4kICUsLC80MiwvLC8sLC8sLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLC0sLC wsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLP/AABEIAPgAzAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAACAgMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgUHAQIECAP/xABHEAACAQMBBAcFBQUHBAAHAQABAgMABBEFBhIhMQcTIkFRYX EUMoGRoSNCUrHBYnKCkqIVM0NTstHwJMLS4RY0NURUY6MI/8QAGgEBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDBAEFBv/EADERAAICAQMCBQMDAwUBAAAAAAABAgMRBCExEkETIjJRYXGBo SOx8DNCkQVywdHxFP/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8AvGsUVmgMUVmigMUVmigMUVmigMUVmigMU VmigMUVmigMUVmo/X9XjsraS4lOEjUsfE AHmTgUBw7W7V2 mw9ZO3E8EjXi7nwVe/15UnxX2qaiN93/s 3PFUjAadh 0zDCZ8AM0ubA2smqXUmq3gz2iluh91QO8eQzgeeTXH0g9KRidr eyI3l4PNgHB7wgPAkeJrz7r7Jz8Kn7stjFJZkOEmxFmeM/WTn8U9w7fQtgfAV8/8A4G0xuCRIp8Y5WVvmrZrz1qGrTzsWmlkkJ/ExP0r5wW8o7SLJ6qD YqP/AMdvLtef58jxI x6JOzF1b8bHUJ48cRHMetQ XaGQK6dO6RJraRYdWgEO8cLcxZMLHzzxT4/SqN0bby/szgTMyjmkvaH9XFfgRVqbNdINpqaez3SLHI/ZKOco eHZY8j5Hj4U6tTRvLzR/I8suNi4opVdQykMpGQQcgjxBHMVvVS6bdS6BMqMzSaVI2AWOTa k8uPMxkn/h52xFIGAZSCpAIIOQQeRB7xW6uyNkeqJW008M2orNFWHDFZrFZ oAooooAooooAooooAooooAooooAooooAql/8A/RWtNu21lGcmVjI4HM4ICD4ksfgKuivN 09x7btSEPFUmSMekQy39Qaozl0xb9jq3G3a 9/sjRkiiOJCiwqRwOSO23r7x IqiNOsXnkWOMZZvp5nwAqzOnvUMz28A5LGZD6uxUfIIfnS3spq 1tZRF3LPNJzCjO6oPAZOAM8/lWHSpwp60suW5Ox74GjQdkYLcAsokk72YZAP7IPL150wgYpQj6 QrcnjHKB44U/rTDpmswXA ykVj4ciPgeNU2Rs5mVm2o6TDOuJI1bzxxHoeYqvtoti5IMyQky RjifxL/uPMVZ1FK7pQ4BB9G23C3Kf2ffYcONxHbjvjHuOT3 DfrT/sDePY3B0ydi0ZBks5G70HvRE Kcx5fCqg202W3c3NuMEHedR/qXHI Pzpw0LVW1jTgUbd1CzZXRs8Syjsn91xlSPHNWqSrl4sPS V7P3LE pY7l6UVE7La2t9aRXCcN9e0p5qwOGUjuIYEVLV6JWYrNYrNAFF Fceq6pDaxmWeRY0H3mOOPgO8nyHGgOyika76QX52 nXkyHk5TqwfQP2vpXDH0uwRSCO9trmzYngZEyPXK8SPQUGCx6K 57G9jnjWSJ1eNhlWU5BHqK6KAKKKKAKKKKAKKKKAwTXmXo/HXbQSO3Eh7lx69of8AdXo0arA8jwLLG0yLlow4LKPErnIrzn0T f/Wpf3Z/9QqjUv8ARl9GSh6kcfTXJnUyPwxRj8z tIVWF0q2Ek rukSlmKR8u7hzJ7hW k9H8ajM7l2/CvAD48z9KrptjXTHPshP1Mrqt4ZWRgykhhxBBwRVuDYu1fsrDx PLdJz dL20/Rfc26GWJTJGOJXm6j0HvD04 VSjqq28N4 pxJs7dj9revxDOQJfutyD Xk3504VQqMQQQcEcQat7ZHWvaoAWx1i9l/0PxH61RqaVHzR4OE4aS7Cb x9VjlHC2m7LeADHiP4ThvSnSoHbXTevtHwO0nbX4c/pmqK2s9L4ex1PBZOyDC01K4thwiuV9qiHcHGFmA9cq/xNPtUhputtJpthfg/aWcyiXzTPVSA GUKv31dqMCARyIyK3aWTdfS Vt/g7NbmazXynmCKWY4AqsNc6Vme69j06ISzZILsewuOeSOeMce71 rScwWRrGpJawSzyZ3IkZ2wOOAM8POq1t5JJnF7ej7Y56mH7sCH lgHh1mPefn3DhXwuNduImK6heQujjBiCLGucg8CTvNjzqL2sU3 sRdWc2wXJEA32fH3QRw3eef/VcbJxiMLalI/aDAjxGD9a7LZkvENvcRrKjfdYfVT91hw5VQ1pqMmnXKyxRTxRE gMkoP2g7wcgA8PlV5WkRKx3EHusFcfEZ5 hrhJPItWby7MXoVmZ9KuG5niY2PkPvDHHh2h5irE03pJ0y4YJH dx7xOAGDJk W BXDrCLf27QXMf2bYzg8QQcgqe4113Wy2nzRYNpC6gYwIwGHDHA jBB885ruSLgNwOazVcWl6NGA3XkfT8hWjc7z22TgMjc2i48QTl eY8KZNp9rEtFiEaGea4/uY0I7fAEsW5KgBBLUbSWWQaa2GOiqk2o2i1NWtxcGO1tnkxJJb OWZeycB2dMIufvD519L 8a1HWwajIGOAI3cXAlPcAhO9k/sEVWroPh5LI0ykm0WvUNthqxs7GedRlkQlR 0eC/UilGTbW/jgUy20CzSYSKNZWLNI3eRjCoFBY8SeBqL2m9sGnzm5uev7KuyC JVC7rq3YKjOAARxzUvEidVE/YkNltLjtb21jABkaG435D77t9mWZm5sScmq16M4 r16dDzHtC/J//AFTltZtdBYXtrOzCQx9cGjRgXw6cDjPAbwHOq42L1zrNeS43Qg nmkyoPLrA3DPfgkVRNOVEvoyd2Fbt8Fla/pwW/lm75I41H8Oc/M4 VfBELEAcSTgVFdMG0E9pcRrGq7skWQ5GeIYgjHLgN351XMW2t6 rh1mII5dhfyIrHTROytSXsUz9TPR lacsK/tn3j g8q7qp7YzpbcyLFfBd1iAJlGN398cseY5VcCMCAQQQeII768 myuXnL4NNbFP9LWwIUNe2y4HOaMch4uo7vMfHxpK6Ob8RXqI5w kxERPgW9w/zYHoTXpV0DAgjIIwQe8HnXmvb/Z9tNvmVMiMkSQny549VbI Ar0dHf4sHVLnG38 CuyONy2Lu2aNirDBFfBlyMHkaYrIjULGCYe 0asD54wwPxBpfZSDg8CKzRlnZ8orlHAvdGcPWW p2B4cG3fiGX9Fq4ujXVDdaXayMcv1YRz37ydg58 zVSbCN1Wv3Cd0sJP0jb/yp06N9VW2huYD/AIV5cKPQkMP9VelRL9WS90mdfpRLdLuoNb6dLIpIO6VBHcWwoP 1NVX0f7PexX2nuxJF5E4PDgrY3wv8AKB8c1eO2Ohi/sp7YkAyIQpPcw4qfmBVWawktvFpSSKRcR3UKFRx4qCr8ua44/KtbERK6RNMafXOoJP2jRqPJTwOP6jV2WVqkMaxxgKiAKoHcBSb tppoG0djJ/mIxPqiuf1FPFZr3ukehpI7N/Jw63pMV3C0My7yN8we4g9xFKFvrtzoUPVy25uLaPspMjAdknsi RSOyQSBnkandZ2vt7aYQHrJJjg9XEhZhnlnuFfZLyK9RoJYZkD qQVljIBHkRkZHrmowlKP0J2whZw9zl0vay5vGXNotvEcEbz5Zv PdAGB5k/CmkBogrg 8P8Anwqsr32nRVUho5rUsEDyBg0QPLe3Qd5e7NSL7arI8aRyia aTsxonu5Pe34UHM QrSmmsowuLi l8jjeosodWUbrggjyPMVVuliSK3uLqRyUs3is4mX/KS4UykeqnBx51NTa3ewyNasYp7iVAYGiUgLxwxk49lV4HPfiub ajUodNso7VcSkAgjH97IfeJHhkkn1rNqLM4hHfL/ByW3I0PtT1qkxqhRhwOd7P6Ul6Hcx2 ozSXFu cAQNHFvLg 8Tujgx4cTy4ipLYTodd4 tvpZYS SsML7pXPIseOD yPie6s6DsmHeZLm4uTNG7KsZkKMiBmCOQuN8sADvcR3VXHTKnL Qq65TWOfkxd6pcvfJOto0iJGywqZFG6ze8zYzxIwOGcDPjWbrY rUboO73/VdaQWiVDgcMAcGzjFdOmXc9pNJA7bxTDKxHCRGzusRyDjBBx4Z 76mxtK PcXPxrPbddF4jj fUk7HlqbFbSOhmBDvXM7zeSruD4nJJ lJPSHpiaZqUfs6biKscijePMHjxOTzFWJb7RTSXc7BgBGscQGO AJG xwe87yjPlSR0sq8nUzMS2N5CfXiP 6p6edrt/UeU0VSccbFgdIOkQX9rb3DElEKtle9ZQBz7hkpmu/QdjrJbdQ1rCd7JO8gJ4 Z48qh ja6GoaO1s/EorQH0I7B R lMexGqm4tF3 E0RMMy DpwPwIwR61jsc4RcE/S/wDwtSTeStOk3o3W3Q3VmCI14yR890fiUnju I7qYuhXaQz2xtnOXgxu cZ5fynh6YqxpEDAqwBBBBB7wedUhpNsdI2hEXKGRio80kzufJs D Grq7HfTKuXK3RxrpllF41X3TVovX2ImAy9u29w/C3BvhyPwqwqj9ftBNazxH78Ui/NTWKmfRYpfJOSysCV0H6l1lg0R5wyEc 5u0Prmp/aeywwkHJuDevj8aQ gJyHvEPhEcehcGrX1SDrInXyyPUcRWjU TUPH8yQS6oFUaO 5tDD 3ER/S3/jURtNqRt7 8QNjM5b5qtSel9raKDH3Y P8jn/ALhStt6jSandlQCOtI IVRXo0f1V/sX7lX9n3PWJbAye6qy1FUN/7ZcMN2He6lM8i3vO3cCRgDy9eFnVW3SnsNBcIbgtKHxuhA56st jskryXj4c63M5Fina7TRX2qtdNIiQWcRUOxwC0hxkHw7qsG2uF kQOjBlYZBHIiqP6NNKVNT6m6XDKrMqNyZhyPg2BvEVb0OvJJJL FCrO8Sb/FSqnnhQxHEnB5DFZbl5j0dLLybndBp8SSPKqKJJMb7Y4tgADJ9 AKj7DaBZ1ueqjkL27shRgFLEDIxk8Ae4nFdemarHPAk6sAjLni cbvcQfAggg lLabQWNq83sqyXE0r77iANKWblxbiqgZ5Z4VBJsunNRSeUkfIa tdGItcxoZZyYobPc4Z/FIzcWUDiSOGPOpjZjZSCyQbqKZSDvy7oBJPE4/CvgB3Yrj2Mk9sL38gIkYvFGh/wAJEbBX94sCSfQd1NdJPGwrin5ufYp600u5tLlLeF4 su2mc9ch7Kxltziva4qCccuVWDsJsVFFci4u29ou O4cYjjA/Cvjz4mk3Xr5LfXWmuJQqpCvVAg/eGCOH8fzp96PtRnvZmlaJ4oEYhCykFxu8 PcSeHpWmEV6u55tqipNFi1CbUbOpeRjB3J48tDKOaN5/iQ8MryIqboq0oTwUntC8iol3Iu68JNvdovIYbAdf2Qx3h y a3RgQCDkHiCKc kO0eJGuYlSRSAk8LuF61TwBVmOA4BPD7w4cwKqDZm/dJTB1NwLcn7IyRnMefuM2MFR3NmsN1D5RbbJSxLv3OjZ25/wCtvYzz31cfLB/7akto9N9ptpIx7xGV9RxFRmr6Dc2 oLcxx5SQAON4ejfQA03 wSYBCEg8QRx/KqbItNTXx CorXok172O/wCqkOI5/s2z3Nnsn58PjVlazL/Zmprcnha3m7FL4JKPdfyyBx NVV0haIYJuuVSEkOTwxuv3 mefzq0dm71Nd0loZiOtA3H8Qw9x/jwPzFc1KTat7PZltbysD8DVWdNNpuy2NyBxWTcJ9CGX8mqT6N9 pWDNp12d25t wpJ/vFHLHiQMeowaNuV9vvrSxjOerfr5yOSKvIHwJ48PMVkpg6rt Fn/ABjksk8xLABrS4bCMTyCn8q3qF201AW9hcyEgEROF/eYbqj5kVkiuqSSJsQegqDjey9xdFB9N8/qKtaTkfQ0m9Eek z6bGSMNMTKfQ8F/pA dMG1Opra2k0rHAVDjzJ4AetaNS/EvePfH/BGO0Srtg/ttoJnB4Rxt9Aifmak9l9mv7QN3cEHtXkwHDmBu/8AuoToxkMFpqOoPz3CqnHNsFuHqxWre6ItINtpNuHzvyAytnn9 od4Z/hxXsUx/Vk/ZJFD9KHMVxa3pcd3BJBLnckUqccCPAg9xBwRXbWa1kDzntF0cy 6XdRyw3LTOqTXOCmG3YChYE7xySHx86sDR9Ut3ZzbKXU5kmmUd kHGe0595gABurnHlU1tzsMNQdJVmaORE6soSeqkQtvFXVSGwSB yPcOFLOs2FxbiG0m6q1sX7G/AzEsxPCIu4HVBuODg55ZBxmE4Re7Jxttj5a8Zfd9iI0e5Qx3sP/AE 4k6ShLgAoVmUShTn3csW48cHuNTsms3UUJC2cFsoXjKJgyKPFI 403n9Du0t6zY2MV9PNdxARxJblWAcgsQwwyglTgIuOA51z3/Sa0skUdnAwWSRU62ReeSAdxQccvHl4VVGUl6TRbpqZvNnPxn39 hy2Na39kRbaUSoucv3lid5iw 6SSTipP21eu6njv7nWeWN7dP1x86j7fQVivWuY yJIysqDgGbeUq B97G8CfMVFJcl9dZRyis8HyLuD W7VOMts3puKS x89Yjtk1iGW6jEiC2kKqVzl1kTd4cuG8efKprWdWm6pnafqECn dWLgBw4AEcWPpULthp7TX9kiyCNnS4VWK7wyOrYBhkHBweIquN sINQtZ3SSNVCcd NcqV/Fk5 ta6XHoXuYrXSrH1ZyWXsN0gzwOlvqTb6SYEdzjBDHksgHL970z 41b1eRNO2sZvs7kCSNuBOOIz9CKvDo72keGAR3L78AOIJuJO7 GQ9 OQbwHGrmlyiqyEGuuvj8o317ZeWS/a5vC09uhzDGOMcYA4Fo/vNzJbHh4V06nqls0YRjv7wyFRSWHgcfd NY2424gC yQShpplYZTiUXB4 APPnVYbLXt6svsUZtspHvtK0bk4zgA4YAtxFUzTx1Iy2Vy6PE7 EltFtM9om5NbytEfckJHA BxnHoaNlOkmBmEMgdcnskjPHw4V3Xy3sKsHRL6JxxXARhw4jdO VZPr61W8uzM91OfZ7OS3XPHfYhR5gsAQPTNVpqSwyELcrcsvaU JfO8ZOYQiqOH3jk7wzxBHD5VWOm6hcaLe5XjyDD7siE5 B8 412Xt7qlhwlBKjkzKGU4/aH68ahtb2mku0CyxxZU5DKGDD5sRiq4Vyy08OLLVLui1te0iLW 4EvrB9y6jHjutkfdYj3WHc1cXRltTbW5e2uk6i7LkPLISTI37b nirZzwPDw51Wey20k nzCWFvDfQ 648GHzwe6rca207aKLfU9VdKBnGA6 o/wARPP8AKst1Xhx6J5cOzXK vwXRed1yWSKrvbOQ6peR6dCcxROsl045ADkme8/rjwNLF9pOt6bE8UUjzW5HvRneZR yCN5DjwzW2jdJ8NjD1KWDRsOLDrOLN3liw3ifM1RXppR89bUvb Hb5ZJyzs9i54owihVGFUAAeAFUt0r7Ve3SpY2mXAfDFfvvnAUe IHj4 lcGqbbalq2YLeIqjcCsKkkj9qQ938opj2b2Zh0KE3t8ytPgiNF OcEjkufec PICpVUqh9U95dl8nHLq2XB03mh7kNhosWGeWQS3BH4FO85PkTw H7oFXjFGFUKBgAAAeQpB6MNAmBl1G8GLm6xup/lRD3V48icA/LvzVgV6lFbhDD5e7 rKpPLMVmiqo6WNqLyO7hsrSTqA8ZkeUAFsZxgZ5Yx3c8jlirks nIxcnhFrFgOdRuqtazxvBO8TI43WRnHEH45BqimssjM8ssx72l lYj13S2BUdYRQXMvVWttFJj35NwBEHjndO8fIc6scOlZkzVPS HHqskkWVYJ7PcSWUxEmV34pCQTLEOGH/8A2JkA IwfGvnBsbAtytwzSSPHnqw7DdTPgoAqDu9MS2jgZphHOsirHKI ju5bhumPe9wjgRnwNR 3muanZxh1miMZO6WSHBU92d5mHHjWGUU5eRna9bVjpbb 3I97R67FZQmWU SIPedu5VHeaiNhNIljEt1cjFzcsGZfwKPdX5fpUT0daUt1Gl9c TNdTHIXfHCEg8QBnG935wOdWDVb8uxthmeJv7CjtnJuXmmN3 0svwZcGp3a6xeOK4ujiRGiO8MdpAB3DkwHzpP6SboC90tO/r98/zRgfrT10gX7Q6ZNuqSXidd7uTI5mroelHlaz u/sLN7s5bXkOGiQgqCGUYIyODAj1rGz1oLdBZvxCDdHn3n55zU5s hAqCJFIZREBnuI3edcGvxf8AXlV7t3l5KDUqG8mXSSangSYbRB PLMAd53YAk5woOAB8BXw2MuN3V7lG /Hlf4d3h8iflXLrGodSLcd7SjPHu4g/6q49anNnfwXfEpwVseXA/0n6VrtjmvCPX1kFKhxj2x S3qK1RwwBByCMgjvFbV5Z84YZcjB4g91Un0o6UILzeRQqSIGAA wARwPD4A/GrspT6dtF/6O3nA4xuEbh3Mp4/MAfGrKniRbS8SIo9CUs9vFcWlzG6yRpIFkBU9pQcBlyDz8BSFr WhXmlTgSo8MinKSKeB81ccD6V6Z6KZt/R7M EW7/KSv6Uw6npsVzGY540kjbmrqCPryPnWs2nnrZvpjljAW8j60D76 YVviPdJ VNqdKWlyAM5cHweDJHxXI tSmsdCNhLxhLwHPcS6/AEgj51y6L0FWcefaJXn48N0GMfHDMT8xWOegpk84x9CxWSREXP SvEx6mwtZZpW4KNzdBPkq5Y/IUx7J7AzzzrfauwkmXjFbj3IuOQSBwLDw4 ZJ5O2g7MWlkMW0EcfiQvaPqx4n51L1ZTpq6t4rcjKbfIUUUVoI mM1SfSbqcUmsW6xsGIgdWI5cTvDjyPKubbXbaTUL2W0icpZQZ6 zdODKVOCCw/w893fg NJezlylzeyy8txQsa C8v etWQW6Zr01fmjL52 3J2bXWRlaBes6uNn3HJJ3RnGCcemB61ZGh6RFaQrFEMKOZ72Pi T3mla5gWRSjjKsMEVpoGvNZOttcsTC3CGY937Dny7j/wQ1Vcn5kc/wBV002/EjwN saYlzE0T5APEMOakcQw8wagtHm9sW6s7opIYmEZIGC45hiMnBy BxHeKd7DTWl48l8fH0qD2j6NIppfaEeRJcdpom3WPn64rDF 54sX2YgW1hqGiys1spuLZjkrz ajir4 8BirB2c2ygvML2opu KRSD8CRhvhxqDivpdNnK3K3N1aso3ZFAaSJhzDAAZXHHPP1qZi 6RtMTiiXDuOQFuxb4b2BU5Lq7G jWW1rGMoT9oIpL/aGCGNSRbmPeOOCgYdiT8QPWrl2rljjsZzJjcETA57 HLHfmuXZzaK2vRvQsN/hvxsN2RfJ0PEflRt3YmezeMcPvE AAJ Z5VJPbBXK12TcnsKnRzvWemvcXIMcada0ase0sWcqD59wHpXy2 ZvPawbsj 94geBPMfDl8Kgul/aAzPHpdt y0xHIcMhT6cGP8NdWz9wttbC3XmBhPMni3xzk/Or6IPDmzRo6W07XwI20lqzT3hPuQIRH/ABNvZ9cDFSGvos1lvHluo fDlx RNOGsbOGS1cKB1rIQR4jHAeo/U0mQRs2mlGBVhEykEYIK5H6Vojxj4PSq3i0 XF/z8jL0eX79U1rNwmt8D95DxUg947vTFN9LWxjLc2ltOR9qqFN7k SASpB8RwBpmXGePKvLlyfNT9TO3SbPrHyfdXn5 Vc/StaCXSbkH7qBx6qQ36U028aqoC8qgukGULptyTy6ph9DSPIjs0 fHoTfOi23l1g/8A6NT1ST0MxbujWvmHb5yNTtW09AKKKKAKKKKAKKKKA8nbHAx3 lxE/vDeBz4q D tfPVYfYLxZkH2Tk8P9Q/UVO7X2Xsu0UqgYWVt8eki5/wBWan9e2cW5sxjngnPgQTg/oavgsx27Ho0rroWOU9v3MWLpJune7DYO8OPA1La3s1HPEVUZBH LPPzB7jVW6JrL2TmC4B3AeB57vmPFTVkaPrW6AQd M8sH8v9qtjJSRqVnirK5XKOLZnbKbSGW2vN6S0zuxy47UXkw7x 5fLwq4NPv454xJC6yI3JlOR9O/ypFvLGC8QhgGBGOX5ikw6Lf6S5l0 QtGeLRHip/hP58D51ku03eJ5Go0Sb6q/8F4vApOSoJ8SK55tLjb7uD5HFV9s/wBMNu32d9G1tKOZ3SyH5DeX5EedROm9I oahdOtmkMcCccyqScchkg 8fAcqyKqTeMHnqibfTgsa42PtJXV5It51OVfOGHoy4Na7YXUdj p8/VqN4owVc5LNjvzxNIu0eualIVhaSKGMj7R4CwdvIFuMefI586W rm2ihzJLI5RRhQ7s2M8TjJyWJrRDTzxuehp9Ba1mWyNdA0sx70 spLTy5Z2PnxxUrb3KsSUYEqeO6c4PPu5GkS 1ya9kEMAKIfA8SPFj3Dypx0jTlt4hGvdzPie81sg1wuD2NPOL8 ta8q7jdYa8CN2Xgfxdx9ccvy9KzpkEVxAykK4yy5BzwI8RS6KV tiX7VwASPtMghiDxz4elclHdYIW1JWR6e S0Ng9IijgaNAwCuTjeJxkDx8waaFsUHHHzNeeLBNTnupYbOS4d 1LHCTMMLnhklgMcRTtpvRdrVwAbm7MIPMNM0jD1Cnd/qrFKvc8KdK6mWSu0UMcrI8qbgRSO0MKQSCD8N00idK22UV1bC0 sX9ollcAiIF z5boOSTgcPGpnS g21Ug3M89wfDO4v0y31FWBoezVpZLi2gjj8Sq9o rHifia4qt8kVSs5NNjdMNrYW0B96OFA3DHHGW4d3EmpmiirS4K KKKAKKKKAKKKKAoHpXjD7Qw4 7BGW9R1h/IrUtpGpdV2W9w/T/wBUka9rZfX7iSYMmXaIBxjdCgKuc8gQufjTJWmng9bQxjKpp 5Ka1s1a3y92e4jmP1FKTbA3Vqc205x4HiD6gf7V3anavImI5DG 3MMP18qXJF1SE9iUyDyIP0auyxng7bX0yzhv5XP4eSdtLi hP2kSEjvjcqf5W50w2W0UuO3H88fmpIqu22j1FeDws3rE/wChxX3i2kuz/wDZufRX/wBqKa Tqurfqz90Mu2bxz20jdSoZUY5xk5x3Vz9DqARue9i2fhu0u6nt FPuGN7cKXBXG/2uPD3edMHRG Iz 8/5Kf0riacyuUoSs8vs/wCbm3SDqrRbwTO/IxRccxgcSP8AnfVdXt89zIGnfdXHDsnAH7KjnTfr8nWalbpzwS x OSfotaaHdRRxyRyjCrNIoLL2efLexgHjyqMt3yctXXPpcsLj42 SNNC1Sxtxuo53jzZkOT8ccB5U2A1w2dpb 9EsR8CoB oruq2KwjdTGUY4ePsQ rbQwwq3bBkHAIOefPwqI6PUJWZz3sB v60zXdhHL/eIreo/Wvpb26xqFRQqjuArnS rJF1Tdqm3sjPRZlNopR3PC5 iH9Kv qM6Nrff19nHKK2O95EkAD5GrzrNP1M8W9Ytl9WFFFFRKgooooA ooooAooooAooooBW2v2BstT4zx4lxgSod1/LJ5MB4HNU6 x17BdXVva3CyrbNGAJhjeDxq4xzxjJHPur0VSBeKBq07AgrNbw sMHPGNpFbl5MlRnJxWUX6b olnBU o3d/aKGuLPAyFDK4IJPAAbu9xNbtqN4OB025z4brf FWvaaX7bexlhmC0O c8nmI7A8wgO8fMr4Gn6pwum1ll9upshJxjL9v jy/Brd3NI0UVmetT3lZuK55ZBC4qXtdlb f/AOYnWBTzSIZb593zNXVtNstFeAP/AHdwgPVzKO0PJvxoe9T9OdIemaoWkktp1Ed1CcOncw7nTxQjj5 Zqu22zszFqNXqGvVsfHQ9lra0O8ib0h5yOd5j8Ty FKewsXUpIByEk4HwyB VWPVXWvX2QaGWCV332KtGhZX3iTzHLnyNc0s11NyZz/TbYqxub7EK2oRrqbvIwVUG6DjvwB3erU69HCpLDd8A6NcueIyC Cqnka GxuyKIr3F7GvWOxYLJghB5g8Mn/AGqQvttrO3PVw/av3JCnDPr7vyrltnX5Uu5DUal2pwiu TGo9H9s5LQl7d/GNjj Unl6YpZ1HSdQtDhLiOceB975Hl/NUyNYupjvSEQr3Rxnj/E/f6DFas3jzNK3OPc5TO2H9wtnXbyMZktgQOZBx WaYNH0/Vb1EaCyCJIAVlkkAXB5HHMj0Brg1CQs0kY5CBm ef0U1evR6uNLsgP/AMeL/SKvVkvc1rV3Y9Rw9HuxQ01JGd tuZjmWTGBw5Ko7lH1pvooqJQ3kKKKKAKKKKAKKKKAKKKKAKKKK AR knWyI/Y4cmWYYkwDvLEwIJXCneckYAAPDJqM0jS5IUDrp7qwXdZlWJWI/dDAnkOGAfLuqyt3v76zUJQUuS2u1w9IrbB329HJEzFijlg3V7u Vc5G9wxvg7ynv4DI4001gCs1JLCK5PLyFeeumK5M uxRxNutDGoZ04MpOWOT5KR/NXoC7uFijeRyAqKWYnuAGSfkK81aZI1zcXF64O9PIxXPcueH0w PhRkWSD6hdwqSLskD/MiVj5DIAJNazXmotw9rRf3YVH1qM9o9ou9xeMcHabzfkB8OPxF d2oXGGjjB7UjfJRxY/p8ah0r2K iPscE gNMc3NxLL5E4Hy7q7dKgiQusSAbhCk95OATx5ngRX01e9EELyd 4HD1PKuTZhN22Vm5uWkJ9TnNSJEnHJksPwkD44B/UV8QS8 6OUcZdv4mCj8jWukRnqVdv8XMo9GJx8gAKNlG6xtRlPujqo1 BOfyHzoDnhky2ov3x2xUeu6f/KvQGyEQSwtFHdbxf6FrzpaMzWV 496aZYlPk0ir QavTdjD1cSIOSoq/IAV1EkfeiiiunQooooAooooAooooAooooAooooDFZrFZoAoooo BG6XpWNkIQ26J5AjnvKAFmUeuAPTNU7tDqItYMJgMRuoB3efwF XZ0iWsFwkMEm ZWffi6t90pughnbgeyA2MEHJIHmKW2y2Ta2uoZJZWktTw33A7J GSFbdAABOONQclnBLw5OPVjY02YsOpgBb337bZ8 Q X61y6HN7Rcyz/cUdWn6/8APOtdp9cQQFYnBZ HA8l7z ldGjMlraqHZQ2CxBIySeOPlgV0rIva2Zp54rZDxJAI/abGM gP1pg2tItYJI0 6BEnyC/PGaiuji29ovpLuXASEGQknA3jkKPDgMn4Ct9U1SGe9t1aReqEn WSNngMHOM/A/OgGPaZxaxbvLqYEQeu7/uahtnZPZ9GllPOWRyMnnujA/qrk2xv5L/rPZ4Z2QSdo9WfDsjA4jx4jwrvs9nb7UkhsIo44VjgEv2rMDgtj L7qndZ2yQMchxp8Hel4ydGwunNONPgVSwe56 UgZCrGN/tHkMk9/OvR9QOw hGwsILdt3fRO2U5FjxJBIBPHvIqeqR0KKKKAKKKKAKKKKAKKKK AKKKKAKKKKAxWaxWaAKCa0lkCgseAHOkvaTUpp0ZRJ7LbgHffI 6xl7 J7MQI7 J9KjKSjyWQrlP0ojYtRR3nv5nCxu25EWPBYkJVd3x323n4cTvL 4CvtZ7MtqjJLdq6Winejt2G60p7nlHNV8E fhW xGz6XAW7mBaNTi0iYdmNE7Kybv3nfd3gx5AjFWBUIw36nyW2Xe Xw48fuRupaBbXMYjmgikQDAVkHADlj8Pwrm0nZCytVKw2sKg8C dwMT6s2Sfiam6KtMwvHYbTzIJPZId4Hexu9nP4inuFvMjNd9zo FrIQXt4WIIIJiU8Ry7qkqKArOytOo1XUU7pDDMPR0IP8AUjVP9 H9plZ7sg71zKcZ/y4sxx4/ZOGcfv dL93qST6lfwglJ1jjRCwI7ATmoPMCR2OfMUw9HmtCWD2aRVjub ULHJGOWAMI6 KMAD5cRVUUutmqxvwYobKKKKtMoUUUUAUUUUAUUUUAUUUUAUUU UAUUUUBis0UUAodJ/tvsYNgpaUSoSo5lQeIx3gnGfKoXR9kru9lSbUtyOBO0tmp3gW4 YaVuTYOezxHKiiudKzkkpyS6U9iyFGBgcAKzRRXSIUUUUAUUUU Ap7dbILeqJom6q8h7UUq9 Mncf8SHwqo9i9q7m/1y0zGkRTfWTcyCy7p3g5J7Q3gCB3UUVzCzkkpNLHY9EUUUV0iF FFFAFFFFAFFFFAFFFFAFFFFAFFFFAf/Z https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS56zTNEkRuBWbsgBuHQ1F_baVnYl6ur 1wKkSbjQk7wVdJzH2Qr4g

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxQRERUUExQVFhQWFxgYGRgYFB4dHhsfHBsbHB0fHR oaHiggGBolHRgXIjEhJSkrLi4uHB8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGy4kICUsLC80MiwvLC8sLC8sLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLC0sLC wsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLP/AABEIAPgAzAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAACAgMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgUHAQIECAP/xABHEAACAQMBBAcFBQUHBAAHAQABAgMABBEFBhIhMQcTIkFRYX EUMoGRoSNCUrHBYnKCkqIVM0NTstHwJMLS4RY0NURUY6MI/8QAGgEBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDBAEFBv/EADERAAICAQMCBQMDAwUBAAAAAAABAgMRBCExEkETIjJRYXGBo SOx8DNCkQVywdHxFP/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8AvGsUVmgMUVmigMUVmigMUVmigMUVmigMU VmigMUVmigMUVmo/X9XjsraS4lOEjUsfE AHmTgUBw7W7V2 mw9ZO3E8EjXi7nwVe/15UnxX2qaiN93/s 3PFUjAadh 0zDCZ8AM0ubA2smqXUmq3gz2iluh91QO8eQzgeeTXH0g9KRidr eyI3l4PNgHB7wgPAkeJrz7r7Jz8Kn7stjFJZkOEmxFmeM/WTn8U9w7fQtgfAV8/8A4G0xuCRIp8Y5WVvmrZrz1qGrTzsWmlkkJ/ExP0r5wW8o7SLJ6qD YqP/AMdvLtef58jxI x6JOzF1b8bHUJ48cRHMetQ XaGQK6dO6RJraRYdWgEO8cLcxZMLHzzxT4/SqN0bby/szgTMyjmkvaH9XFfgRVqbNdINpqaez3SLHI/ZKOco eHZY8j5Hj4U6tTRvLzR/I8suNi4opVdQykMpGQQcgjxBHMVvVS6bdS6BMqMzSaVI2AWOTa k8uPMxkn/h52xFIGAZSCpAIIOQQeRB7xW6uyNkeqJW008M2orNFWHDFZrFZ oAooooAooooAooooAooooAooooAooooAql/8A/RWtNu21lGcmVjI4HM4ICD4ksfgKuivN 09x7btSEPFUmSMekQy39Qaozl0xb9jq3G3a 9/sjRkiiOJCiwqRwOSO23r7x IqiNOsXnkWOMZZvp5nwAqzOnvUMz28A5LGZD6uxUfIIfnS3spq 1tZRF3LPNJzCjO6oPAZOAM8/lWHSpwp60suW5Ox74GjQdkYLcAsokk72YZAP7IPL150wgYpQj6 QrcnjHKB44U/rTDpmswXA ykVj4ciPgeNU2Rs5mVm2o6TDOuJI1bzxxHoeYqvtoti5IMyQky RjifxL/uPMVZ1FK7pQ4BB9G23C3Kf2ffYcONxHbjvjHuOT3 DfrT/sDePY3B0ydi0ZBks5G70HvRE Kcx5fCqg202W3c3NuMEHedR/qXHI Pzpw0LVW1jTgUbd1CzZXRs8Syjsn91xlSPHNWqSrl4sPS V7P3LE pY7l6UVE7La2t9aRXCcN9e0p5qwOGUjuIYEVLV6JWYrNYrNAFF Fceq6pDaxmWeRY0H3mOOPgO8nyHGgOyika76QX52 nXkyHk5TqwfQP2vpXDH0uwRSCO9trmzYngZEyPXK8SPQUGCx6K 57G9jnjWSJ1eNhlWU5BHqK6KAKKKKAKKKKAKKKKAwTXmXo/HXbQSO3Eh7lx69of8AdXo0arA8jwLLG0yLlow4LKPErnIrzn0T f/Wpf3Z/9QqjUv8ARl9GSh6kcfTXJnUyPwxRj8z tIVWF0q2Ek rukSlmKR8u7hzJ7hW k9H8ajM7l2/CvAD48z9KrptjXTHPshP1Mrqt4ZWRgykhhxBBwRVuDYu1fsrDx PLdJz dL20/Rfc26GWJTJGOJXm6j0HvD04 VSjqq28N4 pxJs7dj9revxDOQJfutyD Xk3504VQqMQQQcEcQat7ZHWvaoAWx1i9l/0PxH61RqaVHzR4OE4aS7Cb x9VjlHC2m7LeADHiP4ThvSnSoHbXTevtHwO0nbX4c/pmqK2s9L4ex1PBZOyDC01K4thwiuV9qiHcHGFmA9cq/xNPtUhputtJpthfg/aWcyiXzTPVSA GUKv31dqMCARyIyK3aWTdfS Vt/g7NbmazXynmCKWY4AqsNc6Vme69j06ISzZILsewuOeSOeMce71 rScwWRrGpJawSzyZ3IkZ2wOOAM8POq1t5JJnF7ej7Y56mH7sCH lgHh1mPefn3DhXwuNduImK6heQujjBiCLGucg8CTvNjzqL2sU3 sRdWc2wXJEA32fH3QRw3eef/VcbJxiMLalI/aDAjxGD9a7LZkvENvcRrKjfdYfVT91hw5VQ1pqMmnXKyxRTxRE gMkoP2g7wcgA8PlV5WkRKx3EHusFcfEZ5 hrhJPItWby7MXoVmZ9KuG5niY2PkPvDHHh2h5irE03pJ0y4YJH dx7xOAGDJk W BXDrCLf27QXMf2bYzg8QQcgqe4113Wy2nzRYNpC6gYwIwGHDHA jBB885ruSLgNwOazVcWl6NGA3XkfT8hWjc7z22TgMjc2i48QTl eY8KZNp9rEtFiEaGea4/uY0I7fAEsW5KgBBLUbSWWQaa2GOiqk2o2i1NWtxcGO1tnkxJJb OWZeycB2dMIufvD519L 8a1HWwajIGOAI3cXAlPcAhO9k/sEVWroPh5LI0ykm0WvUNthqxs7GedRlkQlR 0eC/UilGTbW/jgUy20CzSYSKNZWLNI3eRjCoFBY8SeBqL2m9sGnzm5uev7KuyC JVC7rq3YKjOAARxzUvEidVE/YkNltLjtb21jABkaG435D77t9mWZm5sScmq16M4 r16dDzHtC/J//AFTltZtdBYXtrOzCQx9cGjRgXw6cDjPAbwHOq42L1zrNeS43Qg nmkyoPLrA3DPfgkVRNOVEvoyd2Fbt8Fla/pwW/lm75I41H8Oc/M4 VfBELEAcSTgVFdMG0E9pcRrGq7skWQ5GeIYgjHLgN351XMW2t6 rh1mII5dhfyIrHTROytSXsUz9TPR lacsK/tn3j g8q7qp7YzpbcyLFfBd1iAJlGN398cseY5VcCMCAQQQeII768my uXnL4NNbFP9LWwIUNe2y4HOaMch4uo7vMfHxpK6Ob8RXqI5wkx ERPgW9w/zYHoTXpV0DAgjIIwQe8HnXmvb/Z9tNvmVMiMkSQny549VbI Ar0dHf4sHVLnG38 CuyONy2Lu2aNirDBFfBlyMHkaYrIjULGCYe 0asD54wwPxBpfZSDg8CKzRlnZ8orlHAvdGcPWW p2B4cG3fiGX9Fq4ujXVDdaXayMcv1YRz37ydg58 zVSbCN1Wv3Cd0sJP0jb/yp06N9VW2huYD/AIV5cKPQkMP9VelRL9WS90mdfpRLdLuoNb6dLIpIO6VBHcWwoP 1NVX0f7PexX2nuxJF5E4PDgrY3wv8AKB8c1eO2Ohi/sp7YkAyIQpPcw4qfmBVWawktvFpSSKRcR3UKFRx4qCr8ua44/KtbERK6RNMafXOoJP2jRqPJTwOP6jV2WVqkMaxxgKiAKoHcBSb tppoG0djJ/mIxPqiuf1FPFZr3ukehpI7N/Jw63pMV3C0My7yN8we4g9xFKFvrtzoUPVy25uLaPspMjAdknsi RSOyQSBnkandZ2vt7aYQHrJJjg9XEhZhnlnuFfZLyK9RoJYZkD qQVljIBHkRkZHrmowlKP0J2whZw9zl0vay5vGXNotvEcEbz5Zv PdAGB5k/CmkBogrg 8P8Anwqsr32nRVUho5rUsEDyBg0QPLe3Qd5e7NSL7arI8aRyia aTsxonu5Pe34UHM QrSmmsowuLi l8jjeosodWUbrggjyPMVVuliSK3uLqRyUs3is4mX/KS4UykeqnBx51NTa3ewyNasYp7iVAYGiUgLxwxk49lV4HPfiub ajUodNso7VcSkAgjH97IfeJHhkkn1rNqLM4hHfL/ByW3I0PtT1qkxqhRhwOd7P6Ul6Hcx2 ozSXFu cAQNHFvLg 8Tujgx4cTy4ipLYTodd4 tvpZYS SsML7pXPIseOD yPie6s6DsmHeZLm4uTNG7KsZkKMiBmCOQuN8sADvcR3VXHTKnL Qq65TWOfkxd6pcvfJOto0iJGywqZFG6ze8zYzxIwOGcDPjWbrY rUboO73/VdaQWiVDgcMAcGzjFdOmXc9pNJA7bxTDKxHCRGzusRyDjBBx4Z 76mxtK PcXPxrPbddF4jj fUk7HlqbFbSOhmBDvXM7zeSruD4nJJ lJPSHpiaZqUfs6biKscijePMHjxOTzFWJb7RTSXc7BgBGscQGO AJG xwe87yjPlSR0sq8nUzMS2N5CfXiP 6p6edrt/UeU0VSccbFgdIOkQX9rb3DElEKtle9ZQBz7hkpmu/QdjrJbdQ1rCd7JO8gJ4 Z48qh ja6GoaO1s/EorQH0I7B R lMexGqm4tF3 E0RMMy DpwPwIwR61jsc4RcE/S/wDwtSTeStOk3o3W3Q3VmCI14yR890fiUnju I7qYuhXaQz2xtnOXgxu cZ5fynh6YqxpEDAqwBBBBB7wedUhpNsdI2hEXKGRio80kzufJs D Grq7HfTKuXK3RxrpllF41X3TVovX2ImAy9u29w/C3BvhyPwqwqj9ftBNazxH78Ui/NTWKmfRYpfJOSysCV0H6l1lg0R5wyEc 5u0Prmp/aeywwkHJuDevj8aQ gJyHvEPhEcehcGrX1SDrInXyyPUcRWjU TUPH8yQS6oFUaO 5tDD 3ER/S3/jURtNqRt7 8QNjM5b5qtSel9raKDH3Y P8jn/ALhStt6jSandlQCOtI IVRXo0f1V/sX7lX9n3PWJbAye6qy1FUN/7ZcMN2He6lM8i3vO3cCRgDy9eFnVW3SnsNBcIbgtKHxuhA56st jskryXj4c63M5Fina7TRX2qtdNIiQWcRUOxwC0hxkHw7qsG2uF kQOjBlYZBHIiqP6NNKVNT6m6XDKrMqNyZhyPg2BvEVb0OvJJJL FCrO8Sb/FSqnnhQxHEnB5DFZbl5j0dLLybndBp8SSPKqKJJMb7Y4tgADJ9 AKj7DaBZ1ueqjkL27shRgFLEDIxk8Ae4nFdemarHPAk6sAjLni cbvcQfAggg lLabQWNq83sqyXE0r77iANKWblxbiqgZ5Z4VBJsunNRSeUkfIa tdGItcxoZZyYobPc4Z/FIzcWUDiSOGPOpjZjZSCyQbqKZSDvy7oBJPE4/CvgB3Yrj2Mk9sL38gIkYvFGh/wAJEbBX94sCSfQd1NdJPGwrin5ufYp600u5tLlLeF4 su2mc9ch7Kxltziva4qCccuVWDsJsVFFci4u29ou O4cYjjA/Cvjz4mk3Xr5LfXWmuJQqpCvVAg/eGCOH8fzp96PtRnvZmlaJ4oEYhCykFxu8 PcSeHpWmEV6u55tqipNFi1CbUbOpeRjB3J48tDKOaN5/iQ8MryIqboq0oTwUntC8iol3Iu68JNvdovIYbAdf2Qx3h y a3RgQCDkHiCKc kO0eJGuYlSRSAk8LuF61TwBVmOA4BPD7w4cwKqDZm/dJTB1NwLcn7IyRnMefuM2MFR3NmsN1D5RbbJSxLv3OjZ25/wCtvYzz31cfLB/7akto9N9ptpIx7xGV9RxFRmr6Dc2 oLcxx5SQAON4ejfQA03 wSYBCEg8QRx/KqbItNTXx CorXok172O/wCqkOI5/s2z3Nnsn58PjVlazL/Zmprcnha3m7FL4JKPdfyyBx NVV0haIYJuuVSEkOTwxuv3 mefzq0dm71Nd0loZiOtA3H8Qw9x/jwPzFc1KTat7PZltbysD8DVWdNNpuy2NyBxWTcJ9CGX8mqT6N9 pWDNp12d25t wpJ/vFHLHiQMeowaNuV9vvrSxjOerfr5yOSKvIHwJ48PMVkpg6rt Fn/ABjksk8xLABrS4bCMTyCn8q3qF201AW9hcyEgEROF/eYbqj5kVkiuqSSJsQegqDjey9xdFB9N8/qKtaTkfQ0m9Eek z6bGSMNMTKfQ8F/pA dMG1Opra2k0rHAVDjzJ4AetaNS/EvePfH/BGO0Srtg/ttoJnB4Rxt9Aifmak9l9mv7QN3cEHtXkwHDmBu/8AuoToxkMFpqOoPz3CqnHNsFuHqxWre6ItINtpNuHzvyAytnn9 od4Z/hxXsUx/Vk/ZJFD9KHMVxa3pcd3BJBLnckUqccCPAg9xBwRXbWa1kDzntF0cy 6XdRyw3LTOqTXOCmG3YChYE7xySHx86sDR9Ut3ZzbKXU5kmmUd kHGe0595gABurnHlU1tzsMNQdJVmaORE6soSeqkQtvFXVSGwSB yPcOFLOs2FxbiG0m6q1sX7G/AzEsxPCIu4HVBuODg55ZBxmE4Re7Jxttj5a8Zfd9iI0e5Qx3sP/AE 4k6ShLgAoVmUShTn3csW48cHuNTsms3UUJC2cFsoXjKJgyKPFI 403n9Du0t6zY2MV9PNdxARxJblWAcgsQwwyglTgIuOA51z3/Sa0skUdnAwWSRU62ReeSAdxQccvHl4VVGUl6TRbpqZvNnPxn39 hy2Na39kRbaUSoucv3lid5iw 6SSTipP21eu6njv7nWeWN7dP1x86j7fQVivWuY yJIysqDgGbeUq B97G8CfMVFJcl9dZRyis8HyLuD W7VOMts3puKS x89Yjtk1iGW6jEiC2kKqVzl1kTd4cuG8efKprWdWm6pnafqECn dWLgBw4AEcWPpULthp7TX9kiyCNnS4VWK7wyOrYBhkHBweIquN sINQtZ3SSNVCcd NcqV/Fk5 ta6XHoXuYrXSrH1ZyWXsN0gzwOlvqTb6SYEdzjBDHksgHL970z 41b1eRNO2sZvs7kCSNuBOOIz9CKvDo72keGAR3L78AOIJuJO7 GQ9 OQbwHGrmlyiqyEGuuvj8o317ZeWS/a5vC09uhzDGOMcYA4Fo/vNzJbHh4V06nqls0YRjv7wyFRSWHgcfd NY2424gC yQShpplYZTiUXB4 APPnVYbLXt6svsUZtspHvtK0bk4zgA4YAtxFUzTx1Iy2Vy6PE7 EltFtM9om5NbytEfckJHA BxnHoaNlOkmBmEMgdcnskjPHw4V3Xy3sKsHRL6JxxXARhw4jdO VZPr61W8uzM91OfZ7OS3XPHfYhR5gsAQPTNVpqSwyELcrcsvaU JfO8ZOYQiqOH3jk7wzxBHD5VWOm6hcaLe5XjyDD7siE5 B8 412Xt7qlhwlBKjkzKGU4/aH68ahtb2mku0CyxxZU5DKGDD5sRiq4Vyy08OLLVLui1te0iLW 4EvrB9y6jHjutkfdYj3WHc1cXRltTbW5e2uk6i7LkPLISTI37b nirZzwPDw51Wey20k nzCWFvDfQ 648GHzwe6rca207aKLfU9VdKBnGA6 o/wARPP8AKst1Xhx6J5cOzXK vwXRed1yWSKrvbOQ6peR6dCcxROsl045ADkme8/rjwNLF9pOt6bE8UUjzW5HvRneZR yCN5DjwzW2jdJ8NjD1KWDRsOLDrOLN3liw3ifM1RXppR89bUvb Hb5ZJyzs9i54owihVGFUAAeAFUt0r7Ve3SpY2mXAfDFfvvnAUe IHj4 lcGqbbalq2YLeIqjcCsKkkj9qQ938opj2b2Zh0KE3t8ytPgiNF OcEjkufec PICpVUqh9U95dl8nHLq2XB03mh7kNhosWGeWQS3BH4FO85PkTw H7oFXjFGFUKBgAAAeQpB6MNAmBl1G8GLm6xup/lRD3V48icA/LvzVgV6lFbhDD5e7 rKpPLMVmiqo6WNqLyO7hsrSTqA8ZkeUAFsZxgZ5Yx3c8jlirks nIxcnhFrFgOdRuqtazxvBO8TI43WRnHEH45BqimssjM8ssx72l lYj13S2BUdYRQXMvVWttFJj35NwBEHjndO8fIc6scOlZkzVPS HHqskkWVYJ7PcSWUxEmV34pCQTLEOGH/8A2JkA IwfGvnBsbAtytwzSSPHnqw7DdTPgoAqDu9MS2jgZphHOsirHKI ju5bhumPe9wjgRnwNR 3muanZxh1miMZO6WSHBU92d5mHHjWGUU5eRna9bVjpbb 3I97R67FZQmWU SIPedu5VHeaiNhNIljEt1cjFzcsGZfwKPdX5fpUT0daUt1Gl9c TNdTHIXfHCEg8QBnG935wOdWDVb8uxthmeJv7CjtnJuXmmN3 0svwZcGp3a6xeOK4ujiRGiO8MdpAB3DkwHzpP6SboC90tO/r98/zRgfrT10gX7Q6ZNuqSXidd7uTI5mroelHlaz u/sLN7s5bXkOGiQgqCGUYIyODAj1rGz1oLdBZvxCDdHn3n55zU5s hAqCJFIZREBnuI3edcGvxf8AXlV7t3l5KDUqG8mXSSangSYbRB PLMAd53YAk5woOAB8BXw2MuN3V7lG /Hlf4d3h8iflXLrGodSLcd7SjPHu4g/6q49anNnfwXfEpwVseXA/0n6VrtjmvCPX1kFKhxj2x S3qK1RwwBByCMgjvFbV5Z84YZcjB4g91Un0o6UILzeRQqSIGAA wARwPD4A/GrspT6dtF/6O3nA4xuEbh3Mp4/MAfGrKniRbS8SIo9CUs9vFcWlzG6yRpIFkBU9pQcBlyDz8BSFr WhXmlTgSo8MinKSKeB81ccD6V6Z6KZt/R7M EW7/KSv6Uw6npsVzGY540kjbmrqCPryPnWs2nnrZvpjljAW8j60D76 YVviPdJ VNqdKWlyAM5cHweDJHxXI tSmsdCNhLxhLwHPcS6/AEgj51y6L0FWcefaJXn48N0GMfHDMT8xWOegpk84x9CxWSREXP SvEx6mwtZZpW4KNzdBPkq5Y/IUx7J7AzzzrfauwkmXjFbj3IuOQSBwLDw4 ZJ5O2g7MWlkMW0EcfiQvaPqx4n51L1ZTpq6t4rcjKbfIUUUVoI mM1SfSbqcUmsW6xsGIgdWI5cTvDjyPKubbXbaTUL2W0icpZQZ6 zdODKVOCCw/w893fg NJezlylzeyy8txQsa C8v etWQW6Zr01fmjL52 3J2bXWRlaBes6uNn3HJJ3RnGCcemB61ZGh6RFaQrFEMKOZ72Pi T3mla5gWRSjjKsMEVpoGvNZOttcsTC3CGY937Dny7j/wQ1Vcn5kc/wBV002/EjwN saYlzE0T5APEMOakcQw8wagtHm9sW6s7opIYmEZIGC45hiMnBy BxHeKd7DTWl48l8fH0qD2j6NIppfaEeRJcdpom3WPn64rDF 54sX2YgW1hqGiys1spuLZjkrz ajir4 8BirB2c2ygvML2opu KRSD8CRhvhxqDivpdNnK3K3N1aso3ZFAaSJhzDAAZXHHPP1qZi 6RtMTiiXDuOQFuxb4b2BU5Lq7G jWW1rGMoT9oIpL/aGCGNSRbmPeOOCgYdiT8QPWrl2rljjsZzJjcETA57 HLHfmuXZzaK2vRvQsN/hvxsN2RfJ0PEflRt3YmezeMcPvE AAJ Z5VJPbBXK12TcnsKnRzvWemvcXIMcada0ase0sWcqD59wHpXy2 ZvPawbsj 94geBPMfDl8Kgul/aAzPHpdt y0xHIcMhT6cGP8NdWz9wttbC3XmBhPMni3xzk/Or6IPDmzRo6W07XwI20lqzT3hPuQIRH/ABNvZ9cDFSGvos1lvHluo fDlx RNOGsbOGS1cKB1rIQR4jHAeo/U0mQRs2mlGBVhEykEYIK5H6Vojxj4PSq3i0 XF/z8jL0eX79U1rNwmt8D95DxUg947vTFN9LWxjLc2ltOR9qqFN7k SASpB8RwBpmXGePKvLlyfNT9TO3SbPrHyfdXn5 Vc/StaCXSbkH7qBx6qQ36U028aqoC8qgukGULptyTy6ph9DSPIjs0 fHoTfOi23l1g/8A6NT1ST0MxbujWvmHb5yNTtW09AKKKKAKKKKAKKKKA8nbHAx3 lxE/vDeBz4q D tfPVYfYLxZkH2Tk8P9Q/UVO7X2Xsu0UqgYWVt8eki5/wBWan9e2cW5sxjngnPgQTg/oavgsx27Ho0rroWOU9v3MWLpJune7DYO8OPA1La3s1HPEVUZBH LPPzB7jVW6JrL2TmC4B3AeB57vmPFTVkaPrW6AQd M8sH8v9qtjJSRqVnirK5XKOLZnbKbSGW2vN6S0zuxy47UXkw7x 5fLwq4NPv454xJC6yI3JlOR9O/ypFvLGC8QhgGBGOX5ikw6Lf6S5l0 QtGeLRHip/hP58D51ku03eJ5Go0Sb6q/8F4vApOSoJ8SK55tLjb7uD5HFV9s/wBMNu32d9G1tKOZ3SyH5DeX5EedROm9I oahdOtmkMcCccyqScchkg 8fAcqyKqTeMHnqibfTgsa42PtJXV5It51OVfOGHoy4Na7YXUdj p8/VqN4owVc5LNjvzxNIu0eualIVhaSKGMj7R4CwdvIFuMefI586W rm2ihzJLI5RRhQ7s2M8TjJyWJrRDTzxuehp9Ba1mWyNdA0sx70 spLTy5Z2PnxxUrb3KsSUYEqeO6c4PPu5GkS 1ya9kEMAKIfA8SPFj3Dypx0jTlt4hGvdzPie81sg1wuD2NPOL8 ta8q7jdYa8CN2Xgfxdx9ccvy9KzpkEVxAykK4yy5BzwI8RS6KV tiX7VwASPtMghiDxz4elclHdYIW1JWR6e S0Ng9IijgaNAwCuTjeJxkDx8waaFsUHHHzNeeLBNTnupYbOS4d 1LHCTMMLnhklgMcRTtpvRdrVwAbm7MIPMNM0jD1Cnd/qrFKvc8KdK6mWSu0UMcrI8qbgRSO0MKQSCD8N00idK22UV1bC0 sX9ollcAiIF z5boOSTgcPGpnS g21Ug3M89wfDO4v0y31FWBoezVpZLi2gjj8Sq9o rHifia4qt8kVSs5NNjdMNrYW0B96OFA3DHHGW4d3EmpmiirS4K KKKAKKKKAKKKKAoHpXjD7Qw4 7BGW9R1h/IrUtpGpdV2W9w/T/wBUka9rZfX7iSYMmXaIBxjdCgKuc8gQufjTJWmng9bQxjKpp 5Ka1s1a3y92e4jmP1FKTbA3Vqc205x4HiD6gf7V3anavImI5DG 3MMP18qXJF1SE9iUyDyIP0auyxng7bX0yzhv5XP4eSdtLi hP2kSEjvjcqf5W50w2W0UuO3H88fmpIqu22j1FeDws3rE/wChxX3i2kuz/wDZufRX/wBqKa Tqurfqz90Mu2bxz20jdSoZUY5xk5x3Vz9DqARue9i2fhu0u6nt FPuGN7cKXBXG/2uPD3edMHRG Iz 8/5Kf0riacyuUoSs8vs/wCbm3SDqrRbwTO/IxRccxgcSP8AnfVdXt89zIGnfdXHDsnAH7KjnTfr8nWalbpzwS x OSfotaaHdRRxyRyjCrNIoLL2efLexgHjyqMt3yctXXPpcsLj42 SNNC1Sxtxuo53jzZkOT8ccB5U2A1w2dpb 9EsR8CoB oruq2KwjdTGUY4ePsQ rbQwwq3bBkHAIOefPwqI6PUJWZz3sB v60zXdhHL/eIreo/Wvpb26xqFRQqjuArnS rJF1Tdqm3sjPRZlNopR3PC5 iH9Kv qM6Nrff19nHKK2O95EkAD5GrzrNP1M8W9Ytl9WFFFFRKgooooA ooooAooooAooooBW2v2BstT4zx4lxgSod1/LJ5MB4HNU6 x17BdXVva3CyrbNGAJhjeDxq4xzxjJHPur0VSBeKBq07AgrNbw sMHPGNpFbl5MlRnJxWUX6b olnBU o3d/aKGuLPAyFDK4IJPAAbu9xNbtqN4OB025z4brf FWvaaX7bexlhmC0O c8nmI7A8wgO8fMr4Gn6pwum1ll9upshJxjL9v jy/Brd3NI0UVmetT3lZuK55ZBC4qXtdlb f/AOYnWBTzSIZb593zNXVtNstFeAP/AHdwgPVzKO0PJvxoe9T9OdIemaoWkktp1Ed1CcOncw7nTxQjj5 Zqu22zszFqNXqGvVsfHQ9lra0O8ib0h5yOd5j8Ty FKewsXUpIByEk4HwyB VWPVXWvX2QaGWCV332KtGhZX3iTzHLnyNc0s11NyZz/TbYqxub7EK2oRrqbvIwVUG6DjvwB3erU69HCpLDd8A6NcueIyC Cqnka GxuyKIr3F7GvWOxYLJghB5g8Mn/AGqQvttrO3PVw/av3JCnDPr7vyrltnX5Uu5DUal2pwiu TGo9H9s5LQl7d/GNjj Unl6YpZ1HSdQtDhLiOceB975Hl/NUyNYupjvSEQr3Rxnj/E/f6DFas3jzNK3OPc5TO2H9wtnXbyMZktgQOZBx WaYNH0/Vb1EaCyCJIAVlkkAXB5HHMj0Brg1CQs0kY5CBm ef0U1evR6uNLsgP/AMeL/SKvVkvc1rV3Y9Rw9HuxQ01JGd tuZjmWTGBw5Ko7lH1pvooqJQ3kKKKKAKKKKAKKKKAKKKKAKKKK AR knWyI/Y4cmWYYkwDvLEwIJXCneckYAAPDJqM0jS5IUDrp7qwXdZlWJWI/dDAnkOGAfLuqyt3v76zUJQUuS2u1w9IrbB329HJEzFijlg3V7u Vc5G9wxvg7ynv4DI4001gCs1JLCK5PLyFeeumK5M uxRxNutDGoZ04MpOWOT5KR/NXoC7uFijeRyAqKWYnuAGSfkK81aZI1zcXF64O9PIxXPcueH0w PhRkWSD6hdwqSLskD/MiVj5DIAJNazXmotw9rRf3YVH1qM9o9ou9xeMcHabzfkB8OPxF d2oXGGjjB7UjfJRxY/p8ah0r2K iPscE gNMc3NxLL5E4Hy7q7dKgiQusSAbhCk95OATx5ngRX01e9EELyd 4HD1PKuTZhN22Vm5uWkJ9TnNSJEnHJksPwkD44B/UV8QS8 6OUcZdv4mCj8jWukRnqVdv8XMo9GJx8gAKNlG6xtRlPujqo1 BOfyHzoDnhky2ov3x2xUeu6f/KvQGyEQSwtFHdbxf6FrzpaMzWV 496aZYlPk0ir QavTdjD1cSIOSoq/IAV1EkfeiiiunQooooAooooAooooAooooAooooDFZrFZoAoooo BG6XpWNkIQ26J5AjnvKAFmUeuAPTNU7tDqItYMJgMRuoB3efwF XZ0iWsFwkMEm ZWffi6t90pughnbgeyA2MEHJIHmKW2y2Ta2uoZJZWktTw33A7J GSFbdAABOONQclnBLw5OPVjY02YsOpgBb337bZ8 Q X61y6HN7Rcyz/cUdWn6/8APOtdp9cQQFYnBZ HA8l7z ldGjMlraqHZQ2CxBIySeOPlgV0rIva2Zp54rZDxJAI/abGM gP1pg2tItYJI0 6BEnyC/PGaiuji29ovpLuXASEGQknA3jkKPDgMn4Ct9U1SGe9t1aReqEn WSNngMHOM/A/OgGPaZxaxbvLqYEQeu7/uahtnZPZ9GllPOWRyMnnujA/qrk2xv5L/rPZ4Z2QSdo9WfDsjA4jx4jwrvs9nb7UkhsIo44VjgEv2rMDgtj L7qndZ2yQMchxp8Hel4ydGwunNONPgVSwe56 UgZCrGN/tHkMk9/OvR9QOw hGwsILdt3fRO2U5FjxJBIBPHvIqeqR0KKKKAKKKKAKKKKAKKKK AKKKKAKKKKAxWaxWaAKCa0lkCgseAHOkvaTUpp0ZRJ7LbgHffI 6xl7 J7MQI7 J9KjKSjyWQrlP0ojYtRR3nv5nCxu25EWPBYkJVd3x323n4cTvL 4CvtZ7MtqjJLdq6Winejt2G60p7nlHNV8E fhW xGz6XAW7mBaNTi0iYdmNE7Kybv3nfd3gx5AjFWBUIw36nyW2Xe Xw48fuRupaBbXMYjmgikQDAVkHADlj8Pwrm0nZCytVKw2sKg8C dwMT6s2Sfiam6KtMwvHYbTzIJPZId4Hexu9nP4inuFvMjNd9zo FrIQXt4WIIIJiU8Ry7qkqKArOytOo1XUU7pDDMPR0IP8AUjVP9 H9plZ7sg71zKcZ/y4sxx4/ZOGcfv dL93qST6lfwglJ1jjRCwI7ATmoPMCR2OfMUw9HmtCWD2aRVjub ULHJGOWAMI6 KMAD5cRVUUutmqxvwYobKKKKtMoUUUUAUUUUAUUUUAUUUUAUUU UAUUUUBis0UUAodJ/tvsYNgpaUSoSo5lQeIx3gnGfKoXR9kru9lSbUtyOBO0tmp3gW4 YaVuTYOezxHKiiudKzkkpyS6U9iyFGBgcAKzRRXSIUUUUAUUUU Ap7dbILeqJom6q8h7UUq9 Mncf8SHwqo9i9q7m/1y0zGkRTfWTcyCy7p3g5J7Q3gCB3UUVzCzkkpNLHY9EUUUV0iF FFFAFFFFAFFFFAFFFFAFFFFAFFFFAf/Z

noor
10-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Borndem, you were right!

I just went to WAT, and re-listened to the defense's first question:......when you testified and told the jury back in Febr. 2010, you where working for...........

I can't believe the judge let this go.

I thought the first trial was in 2012........

Ann-Tx
10-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Borndem, you were right!

I just went to WAT, and re-listened to the defense's first question:......when you testified and told the jury back in Febr. 2010, you where working for...........

Hi, noor! The first trial was in March, 2012.

Ann-Tx
10-11-2014, 07:38 PM
John Goodman retrial: Prosecutors, defense spar from the start

By Marc Freeman
Sun Sentinel
West Palm Beach, FL

October 11, 2014 - 6:23 PM

John Goodman's highly-anticipated DUI manslaughter retrial started Saturday in a near empty Palm Beach County courtroom, with attention shifting quickly from the unusual selection of jurors in Tampa to a sharper focus on what the panel will see and hear over the next few weeks..

After spending their first night at an undisclosed hotel, the sequestered jury heard wildly different accounts from the lawyers about the 51-year-old Wellington polo club founder's case.

Only one point was in agreement: the Feb. 12, 2010 death of Scott Patrick Wilson, a 23-year old University of Central Florida engineering graduate, was a tragedy.

Chief Assistant State Attorney Alan Johnson told the jury Goodman was drinking and partying at three bars over several hours before he drove his Bentley Continental GTC convertible and slammed into Wilson's Hyundai Sonata at about 1 a.m.

Goodman walked away from the crash and didn't call 911 for about an hour, and after Goodman's blood was drawn at 4 a.m., the results showed a blood-alcohol level of .177, more than twice the .08 legal limit to drive, Johnson said.

But defense attorney Douglas Duncan said Goodman was "neither impaired nor intoxicated" at the time of the crash. He spoke of how the Bentley malfunctioned just before impact, and was "prematurely" released from evidence by the state. And Duncan said soon after the crash Goodman drank liquor at a "man cave" — a second-floor office in polo player's nearby barn — revisiting a defense used at Goodman's first trial in March 2012.

Read more:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-goodman-retrial-begins-20141011-story.html

Ann-Tx
10-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Opening arguments in John Goodman retrial

Posted: 6:57 PM, Oct 11, 2014

Enlarge this image (http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t4584p50-john-goodman-retrial-live-stream-start-date-10-6-2014#)Reduce this image (http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t4584p50-john-goodman-retrial-live-stream-start-date-10-6-2014#) Click to see fullsize (http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t4584p50-john-goodman-retrial-live-stream-start-date-10-6-2014#)
http://media2.wptv.com/photo/2014/10/11/WPTV-John-Goodman-trial-101114-16_1413067928288_8910347_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Defense attorney Scott Richardson talks with John Goodman in court
Saturday, October 11, 2014. Goodman is charged with DUI manslaughter
in the death of Scott Wilson. Picture By Lannis Waters / The Palm Beach Post

There were no fireworks on day one of the John Goodman retrial.

Opening arguments were relatively low key.

Prosecutor Al Johnson told jurors the polo mogul got drunk and left Scott Wilson to die after hitting him with his Bentley.

"Scott Wilson did not have head trauma. Scott Wilson's lungs filled up with water and soot and he drowned," Johnson said.

But Goodman's defense attorneys say it was a terrible accident.

Attorney Doug Duncan told jurors in opening arguments they would prove three things: that Goodman was not impaired when he crashed, that his Bentley malfunctioned, and that Goodman was seriously injured during the crash.

Read more:

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/opening-arguments-in-john-goodman-retrial

doubt
10-11-2014, 07:56 PM
lisa bloom tweeted she's going to be on today tomorrow morning to talk about how the bentley has apparently gone missing?

i haven't been following this re-trial but saw the tweet and thought i'd mention it here.

sure sounds strange.

Ann-Tx
10-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Top 5 most colorful characters in the John Goodman Tampa courtroom

By: Daphne Duret, Palm Beach Post
via MCT Information Services

Posted: 12:51 PM, Oct 11, 2014

Enlarge this image (http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t4584p50-john-goodman-retrial-live-stream-start-date-10-6-2014#)Reduce this image (http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t4584p50-john-goodman-retrial-live-stream-start-date-10-6-2014#) Click to see fullsize (http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t4584p50-john-goodman-retrial-live-stream-start-date-10-6-2014#)
http://media2.wptv.com/photo/2014/10/11/WPTV-John-Goodman-trial-101114-01_1413045030475_8908864_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
John Goodman looks over as prosecutor Alan Johnson talks with
defense attorney Douglas Duncan as the court breaks for lunch
Saturday, October 11, 2014. Goodman is charged with
DUI manslaughter in the death of Scott Wilson.
Picture By Lannis Waters / The Palm Beach Post

As the John Goodman DUI manslaughter retrial moves into the evidence stage, the week selecting jurors in Tampa remains a clear memory as much for the arrest of one juror who Googled information about the trial as for the many unusual characters populating the original pool of 220 jurors.

Palm Beach Post courts reporter Daphne Duret, who covered Goodman's original trial in 2012, captured every minute.

Here's her choice for the Top Five Most Colorful Characters in the Courtroom this week in Tampa.

Read more:

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/top-5-most-colorful-characters-in-the-john-goodman-tampa-courtroom

Ann-Tx
10-11-2014, 08:07 PM
http://www.wptv.com/news/news-photo-gallery/photos-the-retrial-of-john-goodman
WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL -- Photo Gallery - Retrial of John Goodman

As of 10/11/14, there are 17 photos.

borndem
10-11-2014, 08:24 PM
Borndem, you were right!

Thanks!

Maybe the judge needs the ear trumpet!!

Don't get me wrong - I like the judge a lot -- I liked him during the first trial as well.

Goodman was convicted in 2012, so the trial was indeed in 2012; the accident occurred in 2010. Maybe it was a Grand Jury???

Anyway, on with the show... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png

Ann-Tx
10-11-2014, 08:26 PM
lisa bloom tweeted she's going to be on today tomorrow morning to talk about how the bentley has apparently gone missing?

i haven't been following this re-trial but saw the tweet and thought i'd mention it here.

sure sounds strange.
Hi, doubt!

Thank you for the "heads up."

On Sunday, TODAY is on from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. CDT/ 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. EDT.

Perhaps it will be posted to TODAY's site tomorrow for viewing:

http://www.today.com/
TODAY.com

~~~~~

The following is an article about John Goodman's Bentley.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2014-01-25/news/fl-goodman-bentley-new-owner-20140125_1_john-goodman-scott-patrick-wilson-smashed-bentley
Sun Sentinel - West Palm Beach, FL -- 1/25/14

John Goodman's smashed Bentley turns up in Texas

New owner had no idea of the car's infamous past

Snipped:

The Goodman Bentley, with about 14,500 miles on the odometer, was placed in an auction with a $25,000 starting bid, court records show. In June 2012, Chubb received a final check from an auctioneer in the amount of $27,737.

It's not clear who bought the car, but in July 2013 it turned up on the auction block again. That's when Manahan says he bought it online from Copart, Inc. for $11,000.

As Goodman's new attorneys began preparing the defense in his retrial, Manahan was having the Bentley shipped to his home in Sugar Land, a city of about 84,500 people located 20 miles southwest of downtown Houston. Manahan runs a company that audits managed care claim payments for hospitals across the country.

Manahan says he bought the Bentley with the intention of using it for parts for another side project: restoring a 2010 Bentley he acquired a few years ago. To Manahan's disappointment, he discovered a number of parts from the Goodman Bentley were missing and others were not compatible with the newer model.

Then Manahan decided he would restore the Goodman Bentley: "I'm going to fix it and keep it. I have the patience, time and money."

It needs a ton of work. There is severe front-end damage and the hood is missing along with numerous components. The interior is a mess too; Manahan removed the seats because of damage from the windows being left open for years.

borndem
10-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Top 5 most colorful characters in the John Goodman Tampa courtroom

>>>>> snipped for space <<<<<

Palm Beach Post courts reporter Daphne Duret, who covered Goodman's original trial in 2012, captured every minute.

Here's her choice for the Top Five Most Colorful Characters in the Courtroom this week in Tampa.

Read more:

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/top-5-most-colorful-characters-in-the-john-goodman-tampa-courtroom

Thanks, Ann -- that was a hoot! We need a laff!http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.png http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.png:happydance:

borndem
10-11-2014, 09:30 PM
In the earlier article cited by Ann-Tx, entitled, "John Goodman retrial: Prosecutors, defense spar from the start," I saw the following statement:

"If convicted again, Colbath can impose the same prison term or reduce the years, but it can't go higher."

from: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-goodman-retrial-begins-20141011-story.html

(http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-goodman-retrial-begins-20141011-story.html)I think that is an interesting point. Is this a Florida Statute? I guess it must be. I just find it interesting... Can anyone speak to this? Just curious & wanting to learn something...

Thanks.

ETA: I also noticed the following:

"Colbath has expressed concerns that one or more of the trial witnesses will inadvertently blurt out something about the first trial anyway — that didn't happen Saturday. The jurors, six women and four men, are expected to believe the heir to a Texas air conditioning fortune testified at a prior hearing."

Hmmmm -- that may be the way witnesses and the principals are supposed to refer to prior testimony -- as a hearing. Interesting. They've got to handle it somehow. Is this the way Florida handles all retrials? It could certainly be cumbersome at times, methinks.

Ann-Tx
10-11-2014, 09:33 PM
borndem, I had to read about the "Top 5" again .. . .I am still laughing! Oh well, we need a good laugh every now and then.

I bet Judge Colbath could not wait to get some of those jurors off of the prospective juror list!

Ann-Tx
10-12-2014, 10:32 AM
http://www.today.com/id/49063771/ns/today-today_video/#56220808
TODAY show -- NBC -- 10/12/14

Ann-Tx
10-12-2014, 02:26 PM
An interesting read .. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Goodman_(industrialist/polo_magnate)
Wiki - John B. Goodman

Being knowledgeable about this case and familiar with John Goodman, I found no issues with this info provided by Wiki.

Hhmmm, I wonder if a John Goodman "fan" wrote the comment(s) about this info having 'issues'.

borndem
10-12-2014, 05:27 PM
http://www.wpbf.com/news/potential-juror-in-goodman-trial-jailed/29041514

UPDATED 8:59 AM EDT Oct 10, 2014

>>> snipped foto for space <<<

Travis Van Vliet, "Juror 100", is taken into custody for contempt of court
and handcuffed. He was reportedly overhead talking about a 'retrial' in
the hall Thursday, October 9, 2014 during jury selection in Tampa.

Idle observations and my own opinions:
I guess poor Travis slept through his H.S. freshman Civics course...
And Criminology may not be his best pick for a major, IMO. It appears that he is sleeping through that one, too.
And he may have taken one too many Speech classes...
And Law school should be absolutely off his post-grad possibilities.

JMHO

turaj
10-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Just got interested in this trial yesterday...watched the live stream...wondering is there an archive of the first trial somewhere...was it streamed?? 2012 was somewhat before my serious "sleuthing" days. I would love to go back and watch him and this girlfriend on the stand to have some comparison. Thanks.

turaj
10-12-2014, 07:25 PM
Just wondering if there was actually any evidence that "Bentleys" had acceleration issues...guess he maybe could have used that with Toyota or even GM...but Bentley?

borndem
10-12-2014, 10:55 PM
An interesting read .. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Goodman_(industrialist/polo_magnate)
Wiki - John B. Goodman

Being knowledgeable about this case and familiar with John Goodman, I found no issues with this info provided by Wiki.

Hhmmm, I wonder if a John Goodman "fan" wrote the comment(s) about this info having 'issues'.

Agreed. I saw no "issues" with it, either.

I always read anything in Wiki with a saltshaker (not a mere grain of salt), but this was a pretty straightforward account of Goodman, IMO. I, like many of us, watched all of the 1st trial, kept up with WS and MSM, and I saw no problems with the article.

This quote is interesting, and I completely agree with it:

"His conduct from the moment the crash happened to the time he came to be in the custody of law enforcement was to save himself. It wasn't to go get help and it wasn't because he was disoriented. It was because he wanted to figure out a way to save himself. He had an opportunity to try to save Mr. Wilson," ABC News quoted Colbath as stating in the sentencing..

"I believe what the jury believed—that he knew he pushed [Wilson's] car in the canal. He knew there was someone in the canal and he left to try to save himself," Colbath said.

from the article cited above by Ann-Tx --
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Goodman_(industrialist/polo_magnate) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Goodman_%28industrialist/polo_magnate%29)
Wiki - John B. Goodman

MHO.

borndem
10-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Here is a link to a news article on the morning of the crash. It's on youtube, and it is not graphic. The first article shows a reporter and the live scene of the accident, showing both cars, the intersection, etc. It's very grainy and not very clear since it is nighttime; the second article is much clearer because it is in daylight.

Just in case some WS'ers did not see this at the time it happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c1elTdRAp
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c1elTdRApw)
ETA: Please note that beside the article, to the upper right is also a youtube link to Goodman on the stand in the first trial -- it's not quite complete, but it is the only one I can find at this time.

borndem
10-12-2014, 11:28 PM
Just got interested in this trial yesterday...watched the live stream...wondering is there an archive of the first trial somewhere...was it streamed?? 2012 was somewhat before my serious "sleuthing" days. I would love to go back and watch him and this girlfriend on the stand to have some comparison. Thanks.

It was streamed, turaj, but I am not aware of any archiving -- but I am not familiar with the local MSM in that area. There may indeed be an archive -- I'd like to review it myself.

Note in my post just above which contains a link, that a good bit of Goodman's testimony is available on youtube -- it's a copy of MSM coverage of the trial. HTH!

Ann-Tx
10-13-2014, 04:39 AM

WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL -- Includes tweets by Brian Entin, Reporter - WPTV, to the right of the video screen.

Sun Sentinel - West Palm Beach, FL - John Goodman Trial - Stream and "live" blog (Sun Sentinel's reporters - "live" notes)

Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FL --- John Goodman Trial - "live stream" from WPTV with "live blog" from Palm Beach Post reporters

Twitter: WPBF - Terri Parker (Reporter) --- (One does not have to have a Twitter account to read Parker's tweets)

Although this is not mainstream media, Wild About Trial is streaming the John Goodman trial "live" at this Link:

~~~~~~~~

If anyone knows of other sources that are streaming this trial or tweeting, please post the Link. I will add to this list. Thank you!
Bumping!

Ann-Tx
10-13-2014, 04:48 AM

http://www.wptv.com/john-goodman-trial (http://www.wptv.com/john-goodman-trial)

http://www.wpbf.com/news/live-retria...odman/28985718 (http://www.wpbf.com/news/live-retrial-of-john-goodman/28985718)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-john-...htmlstory.html (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-john-goodman-live-blog-htmlstory.html)

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/goodmantrial/ (http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/goodmantrial/)

https://twitter.com/wpbf_terri (https://twitter.com/wpbf_terri)

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_of...l-live-stream/ (http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/john-goodman-trial-live-stream/)

~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Ann-Tx; 10-11-2014 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Added the Palm Beach Post to this list; Added Wild About Trial to this list

Jewels53
10-13-2014, 08:52 AM
Goodman trial has started for today!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 12m12 minutes ago
Watch #GoodmanTrial LIVE http://courtchatter.tv/goodman.htm #JohnGooman DUI Manslaughter retrial

Jewels53
10-13-2014, 08:54 AM
Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
Terri Parker ‏@wpbf_terri 22m22 minutes ago
Juror 10 is alone is jury box telling someone yelled @ her hotel 2 days in row Watch out you'll go to jail too #johngoodman @WPBF25News

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 7m7 minutes ago
Defense wanted juror dismissed but judge denied for now. #johngoodman

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 7m7 minutes ago
#GoodmanTrial juror was on balcony of hotel when she heard someone yell at her about another juror being jailed. #johngoodman

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 6m6 minutes ago
Apparently sequestered jurors have been "heckled" two days in a row at their hotel about jailed juror. #GoodmanTrial #JohnGoodman

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 6m6 minutes ago
Defense wanted juror dismissed that heard the info about jailed juror, judge is leaving them on jury for now. #GoodmanTrial #JohnGoodman

borndem
10-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Good Morning, Peeps -- Just getting here -- I am slo-o-o-ow in the a.m. WAT has louder sound, but also watching WPTV for Brian Entin... Candice Freel on stand. Lived nearby, on the way home. She saw Bentley & stopped at scene.

zoey
10-13-2014, 10:52 AM
Good Morning, Peeps -- Just getting here -- I am slo-o-o-ow in the a.m. WAT has louder sound, but also watching WPTV for Brian Entin... Candice Freel on stand. Lived nearby, on the way home. She saw Bentley & stopped at scene.

I'd be watching with you but dh is still sleeping ~~and since dd moved back home my computer moved to my bedroom. :(

borndem
10-13-2014, 11:32 AM
I'd be watching with you but dh is still sleeping ~~and since dd moved back home my computer moved to my bedroom. :(

Hello, zoey -- Glad to see ya!! ;-)

borndem
10-13-2014, 11:38 AM
Ac-c-c-c-cck!! No live stream anywhere for me ...

Brian Entin (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=BrianEntin)
@BrianEntin (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=BrianEntin)
Heather says she was in Wellington to buy a horse when she met Goodman. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521685387782418433)

Heather says Goodman is currently her boyfriend. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521685318177939457)

DEVELOPING: John Goodman's girlfriend Heather Hutchins is about to take the stand! @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521685041014124546)

borndem
10-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Got it back on WAT

borndem
10-13-2014, 11:51 AM
I think Heather is a bit of a :liar: . JMO.

She seems to be a very obedient girlfriend/daughter...

zoey
10-13-2014, 11:57 AM

Thanks for mentioning the "daughter" aspect.

borndem
10-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Lunch break till 1:00 EDT!

Ann-Tx
10-13-2014, 12:05 PM
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/goodman-juror-claims-she-was-heckled
WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL --- Posted: 9:11 AM, Oct 13, 2014

Goodman juror claims she was heckled

Ann-Tx
10-13-2014, 12:32 PM
Goodman juror heckled at hotel by strangers

UPDATED 10:07 AM EDT Oct 13, 2014

by Terri Parker

http://www.wpbf.com/image/view/-/29086590/medRes/1/-/maxh/460/maxw/620/-/jqcegqz/-/101314-Goodman-Trial-Day-2-1-jpg.jpg
John Goodman and attorney Elizabeth Parker listen to Judge Colbathquestion a juror
Monday, October 13, 2014 about an incident that happened outside her balcony over
the weekend where she said 3 people told her, in her words, that she was “going to jail
like Van Fleet". John Goodman is charged with DUI manslaughter in the death of Scott Wilson.

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. —The first moments of the John Goodman trial got off to a bizarre twist when juror number 10 told the judge she had been heckled at her hotel two nights in a row by unknown people standing by the pool.

The juror said the first night she was on her balcony and heard someone yell toward her “Watch out, you’ll go to jail like Van.” The second night she heard them say “You’ll go to jail like Van Fleet,” a mispronunciation of Travis Van Vliet, the prospective juror who was jailed in Tampa for contempt of court for Googling words in the trial.

Read more:

http://www.wpbf.com/news/goodman-juror-heckled-at-hotel-by-strangers/29086570

borndem
10-13-2014, 12:52 PM
It's interesting -- the mike stays on in the courtroom during lunch & breaks on WAT. You can hear all kinds of things...

borndem
10-13-2014, 01:15 PM
Will #hotelhecklers (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23hotelhecklers&src=hash) be back tonight? Investigators will be ready. They are already talking ab pulling surv video. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521710048926760960)

Hotel Heckler investigation officially started.Girlfriend Heather Hutchins is back.Here we go w/ testimony. Streaming on @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521709875299356672)

DEVELOPING: Investigator is here. Questions how investigation will happen without name of hotel being released. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521709349593690112)

Court back in session: investigator has been brought in to find out who the hotel hecklers are. Talks of pulling video. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521709153484804097)

CarolinaMoon
10-13-2014, 01:16 PM
Hey! Just popping in to see how the re-trial is going. I saw the first one, I have a bit less interest now because my life has gotten too busy to do otherwise.

GF/daughter back on the stand. It sounds like they ought to move the jurors to another hotel. It's location is apparently not secret enough.

CarolinaMoon
10-13-2014, 01:19 PM
Peachy impeachment! Gotta love it. She forgot she was in love???

borndem
10-13-2014, 01:31 PM
Love, apparently, is blind, deaf & dumb. Heather was in love with Mr. Goodman...

Love, lies & videotape. IMO.

borndem
10-13-2014, 01:36 PM
Mr. Goodman got a bump on his head; Scott Wilson got a bump into a canal...

Grrrr.

IMO.

borndem
10-13-2014, 01:39 PM
Prosecutor really grilling Heather: Why did you never testify until now that Goodman was badly hurt day after the crash? @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Heather says Goodman mumbles a lot, doesn't finish his sentences. "He is hard to understand" @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521713779625967616)

Heather says her relationship with Goodman has been "on and off." @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521712450643959808)

This is Heather, Goodman's girlfriend in case you aren't watching the live stream. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
http://images.scribblelive.com/2014/10/13/4fe050ec-c44f-4d37-ab76-06d5ab41e8e7_300.jpg

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521711719195090944)

Heather says at the time of the accident she was not dating Goodman "exclusively" Prosecutor asks "Were you in love?" @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521711316822937600)

CarolinaMoon
10-13-2014, 01:42 PM
Wow! He had all kinds of injuries, she took him to "some" ER but can't remember which one. She doesn't remember a lot! She says she's sure she told his attorneys at the time. I wonder if the jury is picking up on this...

borndem
10-13-2014, 01:48 PM
And a big "Hi," to you, CarolinaMoon!! ;-)

CarolinaMoon
10-13-2014, 01:58 PM
Back atcha, Borndem! Good to see another person here. Wish I could follow the whole thing.

Prosecutor did a great job on GF. It wouldn't surprise me if the pros. goes to all the ER's in Miami with a warrant for records of that day to see if he was really there. Mr. G's injuries sure have grown since the first trial. Heck, a bad head bump would have been great for the first trial. Does he have new attorneys for this case? If so, I'd bet they never heard of the ER visit either.

borndem
10-13-2014, 02:39 PM
Peachy impeachment! Gotta love it. She forgot she was in love???

Indeed! And we find that she has forgotten more than that!!

She's in a tuff position. Oh, I think she knows a lot -- and she certainly knows him...

borndem
10-13-2014, 02:55 PM
The fire captain is explaining all of the potentially harmful materials that could be in the canal -- fertilizers, plants, etc., etc. And the poor Wilsons are listening to all this nastiness, knowing their sweet son has breathed them into his system as he was dying. OMG, how awful, maddening, and sad. Oh, my.

borndem
10-13-2014, 03:02 PM
Back atcha, Borndem! Good to see another person here. Wish I could follow the whole thing.

Prosecutor did a great job on GF. It wouldn't surprise me if the pros. goes to all the ER's in Miami with a warrant for records of that day to see if he was really there. Mr. G's injuries sure have grown since the first trial. Heck, a bad head bump would have been great for the first trial. Does he have new attorneys for this case? If so, I'd bet they never heard of the ER visit either.

Oh yes, C'Moon, he has a fresh batch of attorneys. Mr. Black, who was supposed to be the best, obviously didn't earn his pay, IMO, on the first trial. So, now we've got a new crew -- the DT table is full of folks. We also have a new 1st chair prosecutor who seems to be doing just fine. And yes, poor JG's inuries somehow have gotten much worse, poor guy... Grrrrr. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon8.png

borndem
10-13-2014, 03:06 PM
One firefighter could not swim. Captain says they had an arrangement he would go in water if necessary. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521735022668423168)

Victim Scott Wilson's mother wipes away tears as they talk about pulling the car from the canal. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
http://images.scribblelive.com/2014/10/13/7be61125-402c-4316-9463-3cbea25c0261_300.jpg

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521734472921014272)

Sergeant excused. Now a Palm Beach County Fire rescue retired Captain is up. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521732047673778176)

Sergeant says footprints were discovered near the canal. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521724334751358976)

Lots of talk about whether Heather is allowed to stay with Goodman while he is on house arrest. We aren't sure. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521719495426342912)

Lots of talk about weather Heather is allowed to stay with Goodman while he is on house arrest. We aren't sure. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521719379944546307)

Heather Hutchins is now excused. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) Not sure if she is staying with Goodman or going back to Atlanta. #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521719058593742849)

Heather says sometimes Goodman drove himself around, sometimes Larry his driver drove him around. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 13, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/521717516977315840)

CarolinaMoon
10-13-2014, 03:10 PM
Seems to be a problem with this link.

borndem
10-13-2014, 03:14 PM
Here's WAT: http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/john-goodman-trial-live-stream/

Here's WPTV Live Video with Brian Entin's comments: http://www.wptv.com/john-goodman-trial

LinasK
10-13-2014, 04:14 PM

According to Wikipedia, he wasn't allowed to adopt her!

CarolinaMoon
10-13-2014, 04:19 PM
It's been a while since the first trial and my mind is way off kilter lately, but I don't remember the Seventh Chucker. Am I totally losing it or does that add more alcohol to the equation?

borndem
10-13-2014, 06:02 PM
According to Wikipedia, he wasn't allowed to adopt her!

Hi, LinasK!! Glad you're here!

I know he wasn't allowed to do it (money can't buy everything, I guess), but I couldn't resist! She's not his wife, either, AFAIK.

borndem
10-13-2014, 06:29 PM
It's been a while since the first trial and my mind is way off kilter lately, but I don't remember the Seventh Chucker. Am I totally losing it or does that add more alcohol to the equation?

I don't remember the 7th Chukker, either, C'Moon, but I seem to have bouts of CRS more often than I used to have... I remember that he went to eat at some restaurant (trying to remember that, can't right now) and then went to some bar & can't remember that one either, but I could pick both of 'em off a list. But no Chukker bar at all. Maybe someone else does... but I don't think it was mentioned...

Ann-Tx
10-13-2014, 07:56 PM
John Goodman's girlfriend says they've been 'on again, off again' since the crash

WPTV

Posted: 9:11 AM, Oct 13, 2014
Updated: 35 mins. ago

John Goodman's girlfriend Heather Hutchins took the stand Monday claiming Goodman was hurt so badly after the crash she went with him to the emergency room.

"He was dizzy and nauseous. That night at the hotel I had to physically assist him to the restroom because I thought he was going to fall down," Hutchins said.

Read more and view videos:

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/goodman-juror-claims-she-was-heckled

LinasK
10-13-2014, 08:09 PM

I know he wasn't allowed to do it (money can't buy everything, I guess), but I couldn't resist! She's not his wife, either, AFAIK.
Thanks! Yeah, I followed the first trial after I learned about the case on HLN. This guy thinks because he's rich, he's above the law. Why didn't his chauffeur drive him that night??? Even if the brakes failed on his car, which I don't buy, his BAC was still 2x over the legal limit hours later!!! And he didn't bother to get help for his victim until an hour later, while he went and drank some more (to get over the his trauma)!!! Can we say self-absorbed?? I think he angers me more than Oscar Pistorius, which is saying alot.

Ann-Tx
10-13-2014, 09:55 PM
John Goodman's girlfriend says they've been 'on again, off again' since the crash

WPTV

John Goodman's girlfriend Heather Hutchins took the stand Monday claiming Goodman was hurt so badly after the crash she went with him to the emergency room.

"He was dizzy and nauseous. That night at the hotel I had to physically assist him to the restroom because I thought he was going to fall down," Hutchins said.

Ann-Tx
10-13-2014, 09:59 PM
~ ~ ~ In loving memory of Scott Wilson ~ ~ ~

Gone . . . but not forgotten . . . . .

May justice be yours, Scott!

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/908/img/photos/2014/03/07/43/13/021210_met_wreck_19.jpg.jpg
Scott Wilson of Wellington in a photo provided by his family.
Wilson was killed in a crash near Wellington on Feb. 12, 2010.

Photo source:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/parents-fight-over-ashes-of-victim-in-goodman-cras/nd756/
Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FL

Ann-Tx
10-13-2014, 10:26 PM

This older article with video is from March, 2013:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/polo-tycoon-adopt-adult-girlfriend-florida-court-rules/story?id=18825757
ABC News -- March 27, 2013

Polo Tycoon Cannot Adopt Adult Girlfriend, Florida Court Rules

Ann-Tx
10-14-2014, 10:24 AM
Court proceedings will start at 1:30 p.m. EDT/12:30 p.m. CDT today

Ann-Tx
10-14-2014, 10:29 AM

http://www.wpbf.com/news/live-retria...odman/28985718 (http://www.wpbf.com/news/live-retrial-of-john-goodman/28985718)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-john-...htmlstory.html (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-john-goodman-live-blog-htmlstory.html)

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/goodmantrial/ (http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/goodmantrial/)

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_of...l-live-stream/ (http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/john-goodman-trial-live-stream/)

~~~~~~~~

Ann-Tx
10-14-2014, 10:33 AM
Help!

Who is the MOD for this thread? I do not know if it is okay for me to post the above (media Links to where one can watch the trial) everyday.

For the convenience of those watching the trial they do not have to search through the comments looking for the above if it is posted every day.

Should this be put as the first comment on Page 1 and those looking for a place to watch the trial would go there?

If so, how would guests know they need to go to Page 1 to find the Links to where they can watch the trial.

MOD, after you answer my questions, please feel free to delete this comment. Thanking you in advance.

Ann-Tx
10-14-2014, 10:55 AM
WPTV is referring to the trial as Day Two .. . .it is Day Two of trial testimony (Day 6 of the trial which included jury selection)

http://www.wptv.com/john-goodman-trial#WPB%20Goodman%20Trial%20Day%20Two
WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL - 10-13-14

Video: WPB Goodman Trial Day Two

turaj
10-14-2014, 11:13 AM
Went back and saw the pre-sentencing hearing including victim impact statements. Impressions: John Goodman's demeanor at the table...he seems to be on something for sure and lacks appropriate emotions....it is sort of like he was expecting to walk out without consequences just like he always had in life. it did not work out for him. The judge's explanation of his sentence and what he considered and did not consider was excellent...very well thought out and when he said point blank he did not buy JG's testimony at all it was perfect. JG actually left there with less than 4 years mandatory with time served. It is SO SAD that they are having to do this trial again because of some stupid juror...I can only hope it goes the same and wonder if this time the judge can go heavier on the sentence? He should~~

turaj
10-14-2014, 11:44 AM

WPTV

I think the "on again off again" is really on again. Her performance on the stand yesterday was so deceptive...she is protecting him and herself. She has every reason to lie for him $$$$$$$

borndem
10-14-2014, 01:04 PM
I think the "on again off agan" is really on again. Her performance on the stand yesterday was so deceptive...she is protecting him and herself. She has every reason to lie for him $$$$$$$

Agree 100%!! She was evasive at times (!) and when she denied hearing him say, "I really f***ed up," (she said, "I definitely would remember if he had said that," or close) early in her testimony, I knew we were in for half-truths & lies. Duh. (Remember that Lisa Pemberton/Pembleton -- her last name, my CRS again -- the young woman in the trailer quoted him as saying that when he talked to her.)

I certainly can understand her soft-pedaling -- her gander (male goose) and golden egg & all. She tried really hard to make it sound honest, but did the jury buy it? I don't think so -- JMO. She was in a tuff situation, to say the least. She certainly had been with him at other times when he had had 5 too many.... She had to know he was blasted...IMO

ETA: And re the stiffer sentence, this time -- It was stated earlier that the sentence can't be more than 16 years (what he got at the 1st trial) -- I don't know why, and I haven't seen anything here or elsewhere that states why. It could be a Florida Statute, dunno.

yupikgirl
10-14-2014, 01:38 PM
I just started watching (today) and so far just stuff about a juror. Questions about his rights to vote in NY? I came in in the middle of this so not sure what's going on LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yupikgirl
10-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Ok moving on...sort of going to revisit the juror issue next week. Trying to decide if he's eligible to be a juror (former convict that may have not done all his paperwork to get all his civil rights back in NY)

borndem
10-14-2014, 01:56 PM
FWIW --

I recall thinking when JG was on the stand, that he was medicated and that was the reason for his slow speech and occasional slurring -- a reporter or a tweeter stated during this retrial that he had had a bad stutter when he was young, and that was why his speech was faltering, etc. So, I'll give him that. A friend of mine has the same problem and he, too, sounds medicated or slightly drunk and neither is the case with him.

yupikgirl
10-14-2014, 01:59 PM
Jurors back in. Mr. Griffow on the stand. Missed who he is...manager of bars/restaurants I think.

yupikgirl
10-14-2014, 02:00 PM
FWIW --

I recall thinking when JG was on the stand, that he was medicated and that was the reason for his slow speech and occasional slurring -- a reporter or a tweeter stated during this retrial that he had had a bad stutter when he was young, and that was why his speech was faltering, etc. So, I'll give him that. A friend of mine has the same problem and he, too, sounds medicated or slightly drunk and neither is the case with him.

Yes I remember that- not until you posted it though. Seems like the last trial was so long ago.

borndem
10-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Nurse Betts says she smelled alcohol on Goodman in the Wellington Regional ER. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522112313151991808)

Despite what the girlfriend said yesterday, Nurse Betts says Goodman didn't complain of nausea or vomiting. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522111159550627840)

Goodman was discharged from the hospital at 5:30am. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522110861050388480)

Betts works in the ER at #WellingtonRegional (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23WellingtonRegional&src=hash) . @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522108192105705472)

State calls Cecelia Betts on the stand. MAJOR WITNESS. She is the nurse who took Goodman's blood. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522107489161326593)

#GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash) is back in session. Defense argues certain medical records should be no public. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522105936539041792)

Court in recess right now for next 10 minutes @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522102113154134016)

Player's Club former manager says he never saw a bar tender under pour a drink there. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522089933813874689)

When bar tenders get busy they tend to get distracted and over pour. @wptv (http://twitter.com/wptv) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522089446930677760)

Former manager of Player's Club says John Goodman was considered a VIP. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522087890114076672)

Player's Club did not measure out shots,they "free pour" because of the perceived value. They don't want to looks cheap. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522086353300111360)

Glassware from the Player's Club is wrapped up in an evidence bag. Witness rips it open. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522085911593758721)

Player's Club general manager is talking about the glassware they used. Prosecution brings out the actual glassware. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522085789933768704)

Griffo was the manager at the Player's Club. @wptv (http://twitter.com/wptv) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522084161251971072)

First witness on the stand today is Paul Griffo -- he is a restaurant manager. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522083970767654913)

borndem
10-14-2014, 05:42 PM
#GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash) done for today. We're back at 8:30 am. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522134714405359617)

Here's a gallery from the night of the crash: bit.ly/1DaeQqm (http://t.co/B4V2dhkPaW) @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522134581232033792)

This is Goodman in the hospital after the crash @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash) more live at 6
http://images.scribblelive.com/2014/10/14/e94f6d8c-231d-4f37-8111-5bef8e5abeed_300.jpg

Oct. 14, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522133745340801026)

turaj
10-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Hello....why is there so little interest in this trial here? I watched the nurse today and figured there would be lots of comments and really nothing...is there a thread elsewhere here that I am missing? Thanks.

Ann-Tx
10-14-2014, 09:21 PM
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/nurse-takes-stand-in-john-goodman-trial
WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL -- 10/14/14

Nurse takes stand in John Goodman trial

Ann-Tx
10-14-2014, 09:23 PM
http://www.wpbf.com/news/nurse-who-drew-john-goodmans-blood-grilled-by-defense/29128600
WPBF - West Palm Beach, FL --- 10/14/14

Nurse who drew John Goodman's blood grilled by defense

Jewels53
10-14-2014, 09:59 PM
Hello....why is there so little interest in this trial here? I watched the nurse today and figured there would be lots of comments and really nothing...is there a thread elsewhere here that I am missing? Thanks.

Hi turaj I was going to follow and may when I am home. Right now life is hectic for me.

I am like you with a live trial I thought more might be interested.

borndem
10-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Ok moving on...sort of going to revisit the juror issue next week. Trying to decide if he's eligible to be a juror (former convict that may have not done all his paperwork to get all his civil rights back in NY)

IMO, the 2nd chair prosecutor brought up the biznezz about the juror's eligibility, etc., etc., just to put it out there & on the record. The State of Florida certainly doesn't want to try this thing a 3rd time, so she was bringing it out so the defense couldn't raise it on appeal, etc. I feel sure the judge knew exactly what she was doing. And they do have time to check it out, to some extent at least, and replace him/her before it goes to the jury room.

borndem
10-14-2014, 10:32 PM
Jurors back in. Mr. Griffow on the stand. Missed who he is...manager of bars/restaurants I think.

Yes, he managed the Player's Club between 2005 & 2012. This restaurant/bar was a hangout for the "equestrian" bunch and JG frequented it quite a bit. Griffo was not there on the evening of the Goodman/Wilson crash, but this was the place to which JG and some others went after they ate dinner elsewhere. As you saw, Griffo testified, very well & competently IMO, about the bartenders never short-pouring a drink, but rather generously pouring drinks. The typical shot there was 1 1/2 ounces for each drink -- they did not use jiggers (never used 'em), but they just poured, and the guests could see that the shot was "generous," and it pleased the patrons.

The PT is just building their case of him being Under the Influence, brick by brick. Just another brick in the wall of DUI Manslaughter. Circumstantial evidence must be build piece by piece, as we know...

borndem
10-14-2014, 10:48 PM
Quote by turaj:

I don't know why there are so few watching this trial, turaj. A good number of us were watching the first one. The Arias trial is still in jury selection, and I am not aware of another Biggie right now, but I could easily be unaware of a big one that is cooking right now.

A couple of WS'ers have conflicts such that they cannot follow this one all day, but that's all I know. I plan to stay with it, as far as I know right now. I have a few conflicts, but they won't keep me away for more that a few hours here & there.

This would also be a good time for any guests to join WS and get to know how great this forum is, to learn a few things about courtroom procedure, and to help us stand for justice. We're not scary, it's fun, a good learning experience, and sometimes we get to see justice take place. We don't bite. Jump in, the water's fine!

turaj
10-14-2014, 10:56 PM
I don't know why there are so few watching this trial, turaj. A good number of us were watching the first one. The Arias trial is still in jury selection, and I am not aware of another Biggie right now, but I could easily be unaware of a big one that is cooking right now.

A couple of WS'ers have conflicts such that they cannot follow this one all day, but that's all I know. I plan to stay with it, as far as I know right now. I have a few conflicts, but they won't keep me away for more that a few hours here & there.

This would also be a good time for any guests to join WS and get to know how great this forum is, to learn a few things about courtroom procedure, and to help us stand for justice. We're not scary, it's fun, a good learning experience, and sometimes we get to see justice take place. We don't bite. Jump in, the water's fine!

My timing is not good for this trial but I am keeping up this week...tomorrow will be mostly archives...I did not see the first trial so it is all new to me! Talk soon

Ann-Tx
10-15-2014, 02:03 AM
Mainstream media sites that are "Live Streaming" the John Goodman trial and/or tweeting:

~~~~~~~~

Lochlynsmom
10-15-2014, 08:20 AM
Good morning! Fairly new poster here but followed the first trial. I am so disgusted that jg has been able to evade justice this long. Hoping the jurors will see through this bogus defense again. Just wanted to say hi as I don't post much ;)

borndem
10-15-2014, 10:03 AM
Good morning! Fairly new poster here but followed the first trial. I am so disgusted that jg has been able to evade justice this long. Hoping the jurors will see through this bogus defense again. Just wanted to say hi as I don't post much ;)

Hi, Lochlynsmom, and :wagon: to Websleuths:websleuther: for this trial. We are mighty glad to have you in our little bunch!:rollercoaster: Please don't be shy about posting with us -- comments help us think about things and each one of us is different, as you know.

I think we are somehow supporting the Wilson family by discussing things here and doing research for the sake of justice.

Good Morning, Peeps! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.png I finally dragged in here just a few mins. ago. Ahhh, coffee, my friend, and Ahhhh, you folks, my WS friends.

borndem
10-15-2014, 10:17 AM
#GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash) on break until 10:20 @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522386835952373760)
Nurse Betts has been working overnights, and then coming in to testify during the day. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522381589830193153)
Nurse Betts says this is the first time in her 24 year career anyone has questioned which needle she used. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522380894334902273)
Prosecutor Collins is not actually giving blood. Nurse is not inserting the actual needle. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522380480977854464)
Prosecutor asks for permission to remove her jacker. She says " I am the patient, draw my blood." @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522380062143021056)
Nurse Betts is doing a blood draw demonstration! @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522379671414272000)
Nurse Betts has been drawing blood for 24 years. She says shes never testified before in a trial. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522379617618100224)
Prosecutor asks Nurse Betts: Are you happy to be here today? Nurse Betts replies: No. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522379451775340544)
Nurse Betts is back on the stand. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522371475215761408)
criminalDfense (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=criminalDfense)
@criminalDfense (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=criminalDfense)
Attorneys arguing over scope of questioning of Nurse Betts regarding gauge of needle #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Retweeted by BrianEntin (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522370211430006786)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/criminalDfense/status/522370152634277888)
Pretrial motions: defense asking judge about asking Nurse Betts about her change in testimony. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522368591619178497)
#GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash) starting now -- you can stream on WPTV.com (http://t.co/3PbyNcIxKy) @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522365303611985921)

borndem
10-15-2014, 11:02 AM
EMT who attended JG at the scene that night -- he described his walk as "wobbly" and his speech "a little slurred." He stated that the bump on the left side of his forehead was a "minor abrasion." Seems like JG's GF described it as a big, big bump. Hmmmm. Confusing, huh?! I just don't know what to think. <snort>

He is describing how he scored JG on a visual intoxication test (my words) -- orientation, gait, pupils, speech, etc. -- seemed okay, but was a little unsteady on his feet.

They did not put the ambulance on "lights & sirens" when they took JG to the hospital -- the trip was under "Code 1," which is normal driving in traffic.

borndem
10-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Court just ended for lunch. We're back at 1:30 @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522412308287733760)
Medical Examiner says it could have been 4-5 minutes before Scott Wilson was dead in the car underwater. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522411933212110848)
Medical Examiner says Scott Wilson drowned. He had no alcohol or drugs in his system. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522411686272454656)
We are now on a 5 minute break. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522408773135380480)
Dr. Michael Bell is now on the stand -- he is the medical examiner. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522405499044900864)
EMT says there were nothing that indicated Goodman had a concussion after the crash. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522404360597553152)
EMT says Goodman's speech was slurred, but that could be perfectly normal for him. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522401432512004096)
EMT says Goodman's speech was slurred and delayed after crash. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522397818565427200)
Next witness is : Robert Perreault . He is a retired EMT who arrived on scene of crash. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522396287577358337)
Nurse Betts is excused. She must be tired after working the overnight shift and then getting grilled all morning. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522395792200699904)

borndem
10-15-2014, 02:02 PM
Medical Examiner says it could have been 4-5 minutes before Scott Wilson was dead in the car underwater. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522411933212110848)

bbm

Just thinking that 4--5 minutes could be considered a long time or a very short time.

If the driver of the car which hit Wilson's car, had seen the car go into the water, and if he had run over to the canal & jumped in and gotten Wilson out of the car before the vegetation, silt, weeds, etc., had gotten all around him, seems to me that would have taken 1--3 minutes. Perhaps Wilson might have needed his chest pumped to get any excess water out of his lungs, but he certainly would have been viable, IMO. He was a healthy young man, not drugged-up or intoxicated. By this time, perhaps 5--6 minutes may have elapsed. Then the Bentley driver's call to 911 would have brought EMT's and they could have taken care of both of them. That whole process would have taken 15--20 minutes, IMO. Wilson and Goodman patched-up at the scene, EMT evaluation for hospitalization, with the good ending being Wilson alive, and Goodman in custody.

Those few minutes here would have meant so much to so many people.

But.........what we have in reality is Wilson gone forever, family grief until those members are gone from this earth, and a 2nd trial for the man who was too drunk, IMO, to give a hoot about anything except himself. Those first 4--5 minutes would have seemed like an eternity to Wilson -- and finally was. That time for the driver would have passed in a flash.

With a drunk driver in the Bentley, 4--5 minutes would have been about the amount of time it would have taken for the driver to look around, realize that he is banged-up but mostly okay, and to realize he needed to GTH outta there before the LE shows up. A short time, IMO.

borndem
10-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Heather Hutchins, Goodman's GF is next, and then Polo Player Kris Kampsen will testify @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522468502306045952)
Word is Heather Hutchins is coming back -- reporters wondering why. Heather is Goodman's girlfriend. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522468148436828162)
#GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash) going on break. Will be back in 15min. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522467663529140225)
Deputy says Goodman's speech was slurred and odor of alcohol was "coming from his pores." @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522452038396170240)
Deputy says Goodman told him he hit something, but was unaware of what he hit. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522451859290984448)
2 hours ago
Deputy Ricard Safford is now on the stand. Responded to the crash. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Brian Entin
Judge says if bar tender is truthful,it can't be held against qwhat she has said in the past.If she lies,that is perjury.@WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522445079496364032)
Judge says if bar tender refuses to testify, he could hold her in contempt. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522444751271116800)
Judge: The immunity will not protect the bar tender from lying. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522444502385295360)
Bar tender who served Goodman has her own lawyer here arguing why she shouldn't have to testify. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522443882362322944)
#GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash) is back in session. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV)
Oct. 15, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522442062810329088)

Lochlynsmom
10-15-2014, 05:43 PM
I missed this afternoon's testimony :tyou: for the recap! I am off to see what happened with the bartender...I suspected she knew exactly what he had to drink that night.

Lochlynsmom
10-15-2014, 06:05 PM
Could a kind poster point me to where I might find trial archives? Wildabouttrial is only up to day 2? I've checked youtube but have had no luck :(

Ann-Tx
10-15-2014, 06:54 PM
Could a kind poster point me to where I might find trial archives? Wildabouttrial is only up to day 2? I've checked youtube but have had no luck :(Hi, Loch! To my knowledge, none of the mainstream media are archiving this trial. They did not archive the first trial either. WildAboutTrial is archiving it though.

Ann-Tx
10-15-2014, 06:56 PM
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/john-goodman-trial-update-nurse-back-on-stand
WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL 10/15/14

John Goodman trial update: Nurse back on stand

Lochlynsmom
Darn it! Thank you, guess I'll have to be patient and wait for wild to catch up ;)

Ann-Tx
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/john-good
mans-girlfriend-returns-to-stand
WPTV - West Palm Beach, FL 10/15/14

John Goodman's girlfriend returns to stand

Snipped:

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - John Goodman's girlfriend Heather Hutchins was called back to testify on Wednesday after the prosecution says it found a discrepancy in her testimony on Monday.

borndem
10-15-2014, 07:07 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Lochlynsmom http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11091443#post11091443)
Could a kind poster point me to where I might find trial archives? Wildabouttrial is only up to day 2? I've checked youtube but have had no luck :(

Hi, Loch! To my knowledge, none of the mainstream media are archiving this trial. They did not archive the first trial either. WildAboutTrial is archiving it though.

That's all I know about archiving as well. Sometimes you can get lucky on youtube, but apparently not on this one. Yet, maybe...

Ann-Tx
10-15-2014, 07:09 PM
http://www.wpbf.com/news/goodmans-girlfriend-confronted-with-hospital-records/29152080
WPBF - West Palm Beach, FL -- 10/15/14

Goodman’s girlfriend confronted with hospital records

~~~~~

Article includes info about others who testified today.

borndem
10-15-2014, 07:40 PM
Brian Entin ‏@BrianEntin (https://twitter.com/BrianEntin) 2h2 hours ago (https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522499572716019713) #GoodmanTrial (https://twitter.com/hashtag/GoodmanTrial?src=hash) is done for today. Tomorrow things will start off with the bartender who served Goodman. @WPTV (https://twitter.com/WPTV)

This might be interesting -- I am ASSuming it is the woman who grought her atty with her into the courtroom today who wanted to plead the fifth while on the stand in this trial. Judge said, something like No, no Madam, and no perjury, either. Not to be missed if this is it.
Listening to it today, I got the impression that apparently she told fibs on the 1st go-round... and is afraid she'll get into a bit of trouble.... I hope we'll hear the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth tomorrow.

turaj
10-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Brian Entin ‏@BrianEntin (https://twitter.com/BrianEntin) 2h2 hours ago (https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522499572716019713) #GoodmanTrial (https://twitter.com/hashtag/GoodmanTrial?src=hash) is done for today. Tomorrow things will start off with the bartender who served Goodman. @WPTV (https://twitter.com/WPTV)

This might be interesting -- I am ASSuming it is the woman who grought her atty with her into the courtroom today who wanted to plead the fifth while on the stand in this trial. Judge said, something like No, no Madam, and no perjury, either. Not to be missed if this is it.
Listening to it today, I got the impression that apparently she told fibs on the 1st go-round... and is afraid she'll get into a bit of trouble.... I hope we'll hear the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth tomorrow.

CourtChatter.com is archiving this trial. Nurse did not do any better today in my view

Lochlynsmom
10-15-2014, 09:04 PM
CourtChatter.com is archiving this trial. Nurse did not do any better today in my view

Thank you! I have been looking everywhere. Agreed prosecution did a good job in rehabilitating her, missed the afternoon and it looks like I missed some good stuff.

whoanellie
10-15-2014, 11:19 PM
Courtchatter.tv

Ann-Tx
10-16-2014, 06:21 AM
Mainstream media sites that are "Live Streaming" the John Goodman trial and/or tweeting:

~~~~~~~~

Ann-Tx
10-16-2014, 06:24 AM
Thanks to everyone for the comments and info. I was not able to be here most of yesterday and missed the trial testimony.

I keep bringing the "Where you can watch the trial" info forward each day.

I never heard from a MOD so I assume it is okay to bring it forward.

It should be an interesting trial day today. I hope the bartender that served Goodman tells the truth.

Lochlynsmom
10-16-2014, 07:00 AM
Courtchatter.tv

Thank you for the clarification! I search everywhere on courtchatter.com and gave up. Going to watch Ms Hutchins get impeached :)

Jewels53
10-16-2014, 08:22 AM
Here are the archives on Court Chatters site

http://courtchatter.tv/johngoodmanarchive.htm

turaj
10-16-2014, 08:27 AM
Thank you for the clarification! I search everywhere on courtchatter.com and gave up. Going to watch Ms Hutchins get impeached :)

sorry not so good on links but a google of court chatter gets you there...they get the archives up very fast....first you go to live streams...then at the top tab for archives and then down to goodman....when you get there just wait it will start...use forward arrow to go session (usually divided by breaks in the day) and move to the session you want...or just start at the beginning and it will go for the whole day.

Lochlynsmom
10-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Ms Lewter has a bit of an attitude this morning :rolleyes:

borndem
10-16-2014, 10:09 AM
We are now on a break for 15 minutes. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522748637387194369)
This is Kris Kampsen's bar tab that night. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
http://images.scribblelive.com/2014/10/16/7c426876-bd89-47d6-ba48-a5d651727cf3_300.jpg

Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522748473779953664)
Stream is apparently freezing a bit. We are resetting it now. Should be good in minute or two. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522746379052261376)
Goodman was part of a group and "yes they bought him shots" bartender says. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522745284401840129)
This is the bartender in case you are not streaming on @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
http://images.scribblelive.com/2014/10/16/4e69d1c7-8956-4d84-bf1e-940839c38e77_300.jpg

Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522744943576891395)
"I was watching, but I wasn't eagle eyeing everybody!" Bartender says @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522744747270885377)
Bartender says she closed out Goodman's tab around 12:52am. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522744441241886720)
Bartender says there were drinks left on the bar not consumed. Some of the #irishcarbombs (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23irishcarbombs&src=hash) and #minderasers (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23minderasers&src=hash) were left. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522744059073687553)
Bartender says Goodman ordered 18 drinks that night. She says there was a group of people consuming them. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522743909890686976)
Polo Star Kris Kampsen tipped 10 dollars on an 87 dollar bill. Prosecutor: He wasn't a very good tipper. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #Goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522742506275213312)
Bartender going over all the drinks Goodman purchased. She says he bought some of them for other people. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522741854362959872)
BrianEntin (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=BrianEntin)
Bartender observed Goodman drinking one of those shots. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522737024382795776)
BrianEntin (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=BrianEntin)
What was the first thing Goodman did when he walked into your bar? Bartender: He asked for 10 shots of my best tequila. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522736887573008384)
State asks bartender: "You did take your oath seriously" Yes, I did she says. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522736564410281984)
State has bartender read old testimony. It says she called him a "seasonal regular." @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522736232271740929)
Bartender says she would not consider John Goodman a regular at the players club. State grabs old testimony again. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522735831594070016)
Bartender says "everyone is a VIP." So nothing special about John Goodman? - prosecutor asks. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)

Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522735716007415809)
Bartender says she didn't consider Goodman a VIP. Now state is questioning why she said VIP last time. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522735562147790848)
We had all different types of clientele: People who shovel stalls to people who own companies bartender says @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522734451361845248)
Judge having private conversation with bartender: "Don't talk about first trial!" @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522732610418925568)
Jury leaving -- lawyers need to discuss something with judge about bartender.@WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522732392025702400)
Bartender Cathleen Lewter just called to testify. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522729427529379841)
Jury is still not in here. FYI - bartender is in the hall with her own lawyer. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522728461606322178)
State arguing Cathleen Lewter,the bartender,was paid off the books & had a special relationship w the restaurant owner. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522728357067509760)
#Goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Goodmantrial&src=hash) starting now. You can stream on WPTV.com (http://t.co/3PbyNcIxKy). Bartender who served Goodman testifying soon. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522726412512657408)

Lochlynsmom
10-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Yikes cameraman just showed jury while lawyers were at side bar :(

Lochlynsmom
10-16-2014, 10:55 AM
Does anybody know why the defense team is standing for these questions?

Ann-Tx
10-16-2014, 11:16 AM
If you are having issues watching the trial on WPTV, I am now watching on WPBF "live" stream and it is working fine.

WPBF - West Palm Beach, FL "Live" stream - John Goodman trial

Ann-Tx
10-16-2014, 11:48 AM
Court in recess until 1 p.m. EDT/ 12 p.m. CDT.

borndem
10-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Bartender says she was being paid in a way so she could have medicaid for her child. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)

Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522763474834034688)
Did you consider Mr Goodman a good tipper? "Yes, but there were better." bartender says @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522763277974372352)
Bartender to jury:"I am telling you I made a mistake because I was under duress and scared"talking ab previous testimony @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522762237296259072)
They are about to play a video of bartender previously testifying. Now defense objects. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522757907772084224)
Bartender says there were multiple depositions where she felt "threatened" @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #GoodmanTrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GoodmanTrial&src=hash)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522757791807971329)
#goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash) back in session. Streaming on WPTV. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV)
Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522754530791145474)
Jury sends judge a note asking about outcomes of civil suits. @WPTV (http://twitter.com/WPTV) #goodmantrial (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23goodmantrial&src=hash) . . . . Oct. 16, 2014 (http://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/522757791807971329)

borndem
10-16-2014, 01:13 PM
We're back from lunch, and *guess what??* They're having another little bench conference with that dayam noise box going again. It works, but it's pesky, IMO.

Hi, Gang -- I hope I'm not the only one here... lemme check... yep, right now, I yam. Should I shower or what??? Do I need to provide refreshments?? Door prizes?? Acccckkk!!!