PDA

View Full Version : TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

wishuwerehere
07-15-2012, 09:44 PM
At the top of the article (linked in the previous post) there is a page title, NEWS. This is not news, but an opinionated blog. Anyone here on Holly’s thread could have written this piece, except most would have used empathy.

jmo

~n/t~
07-16-2012, 04:38 AM
The chances of Holly being found alive are very slim. They wouldn't be sending divers in the water if they thought she was still alive. Of course, we all want this case to turn out like the Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Dugard cases but statistics are not in Holly's favour.

This is the first time I hear about that other case. Hopefully, LE has checked into a possible connection there. That case really is "close to home", imo. Unfortunately, the boyfriend was shot and killed by a police officer. I guess they will never know if he was involved or not. One would think they would've had enough evidence if he was? Why did that case go ice cold?

What happened to these girls?

Carla Lashelle
07-16-2012, 07:58 AM
Even with the reports of bad weather the real news articles say between 100 and 200 people searched. Thats pretty good IMHO. Getting 200 folks out in bad storms doesn't imply lack of interest to me.

houndstooth
07-16-2012, 08:46 AM
It was their final exam. Maybe she wanted to take photos of her friends.

It was NOT a final exam.
The FIRST graduating class for TTC Jackson @ Parson campus was in
August.
I seriously doubt the finals would be in April.

imamaze
07-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

imamaze
07-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Ok... new thread ready, will be closing this one in one minute... Please continue here...
TN TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #34 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community