PDA

View Full Version : Found Alive TN - Joann Bain, 14 y.o. daughter deceased; 2 missing, Hardeman, 27 Apr 2012 -#3

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Cazzie
05-09-2012, 03:25 PM
1-800-TBIFIND to call with info/tips

butterfly1978
05-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Does anyone got a link to the live stream, HLN is not carrying it

Coldpizza
I have a slow connection

Updates are really appreciated!

winterrose
The Special Agent in charge in Memphis thanked the public. They have put AM on the 10 most wanted FBI list and have upped the reward to $175,000 and putting him on the list will use all the resources available by all LE involved in TN and Mississippi. Gary Bain asked them to convey his plea for any info, he's grieving. The number to call is 1 800 824 3463, for any info on the kidnapping or their location. But if anyone sees anything call the local LE.

cocomod
Agencies - LOTS!!

Anna1964
Will leave no stone unturned in investigation

Cazzie
listing all the LE agencies who have come to assist

can't release info detrimental to the recovery of AB, KB

cocomod
I am viewing here:

http://www.wtva.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx

jjenny
05-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Will not release any information that can be detrimental to recovery. But do they have any information that can be helpful to recovery?

cocomod
AM ties in NC, SC, AZ, TX

Could be anywhere

Cazzie
http://www.livestream.com/actionnews5

talking about the surv. video released

AM armed and dangerous...

hollyblue

http://www.wmctv.com/category/212988/action-news-5-live-video-coverage-channel-2

jjenny
05-09-2012, 03:28 PM
AM ties in NC, SC, AZ, TX

Could be anywhere

Yikes. Doesn't sound like they have any idea as to where he is.

cocomod
Still believe that girls are with him. He is armed and dangerous. He recently cut his hair and may have done the same to the girls.

Their safe return may depend on the public. Asking someone to step forward and help them find the girls.

Now - Union Co Sheriff

belimom
I'm having flashbacks of Shaniya... the time period after the video was released and we all thought she would be found alive, etc... Praying for a much much happier ending here.

Eileen730

winterrose
05-09-2012, 03:29 PM
AM is wanted for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution, aggravated kidnapping, two counts of first degree murder. They're asking for anyone that has any info to step up and help find these girls, seems to me like they believe someone's helping him or helped him. Also part of the reward is for info on anyone who's helped or knows anything about the kidnapping.

Hopeful One
I am viewing here:

Thanks!

I hate when they play those stupid commercials before you can start watching. It's a pain during these pressers when time is precious as you never know when they'll end it!

cocomod
The county is protected and safe.

People are concerned, but all of the agencies are working side by side, following every lead and tip, making sure that FBI gets all leads, people need to know that they are proud that all of the agencies are here to help, to work side-by-side to protect the people as well as to find the girls.

Patty G
Whose father did the reporter ask about?

Read the answer; it is Mayes father who is in Albany.

CinnamonGirl
Someone just asked where Mayes father is, they said he is in Albany.

SurfieTX
05-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Where is Maye's father?

He is in New Albany.

cocomod
Someone is in New Albany - I didn't hear the question!!

Eileen730
Why is he only charged with kidnapping and not murder and kidnapping?

Did TM kill them she is charged with 2 count of murder!

Anyone?

Cazzie
Union county sheriff now

to Q&A already

they have not exhaused all leads

Hopeful One

That doesn't work for me, darnit. I hate my computer. :banghead:

SurfieTX
FBI rep taking the questions...interesting.

tezi
Will not release any information that can be detrimental to recovery. But do they have any information that can be helpful to recovery?

Color me confused here. But, honestly, don't you think they might have information helpful to their recovery? I am sure his ex-wife is talking to keep her butt from being executed. I didn't see earlier that they charged her with two counts of Murder in the First Degree.

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

Mendara
They need to get him. Please someone speake up! that is a lot of money. How can he avoid capture he must be at a campground or something.

winterrose
Did they say New Albany is where AM's father is located? Just asked why AM kidnapped girls, they have no info on motive, but covering every lead they can. Never mind, it is New Albany.

Eileen730
05-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Someone just asked where Mayes father is, they said he is in Albany.

As IN UPSTATE????????

cocomod
They are tracking all leads but they do not yet know the motive for sure.

CinnamonGirl
Where's Albany or New Albany it must be New Albany MS, that is in Union County. So the FBI knows where Johnny is.

winterrose
05-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Reporter cannot confirm or have had confirmed manner of death of JB and AB. He stopped the reporters questions on details, because he said they've just put out the info they wanted out and didn't want to put out sensitive info to endanger the girls further. They're asking AM to release girls and peacefully turn himself in.

cocomod
Made charge based on evidence.

Does not yet have COD

nursebeeme
Why is he only charged with kidnapping and not murder and kidnapping?

Did TM kill them she is charged with 2 count of murder!

Anyone?

he is charged with 1st degree murder.. link is in the opening post

http://files.wmctv.com/WEDTBaffidavit.pdf

cocomod
Why so long on Amber Alert? No vehicle description on AA?

Criteria not met :grrrrr:

Patty G
05-09-2012, 03:33 PM
There is an Albany, Georgia and Albany, New York ...

There is a New Albany, Indiana and New Albany, Ohio

cocomod
Here today to ask for help to find AM

Cannot discuss any information regarding last cell phone pings.

Do not want to put any info out that may harm girls. Only making public info that may help

Hopeful One
They need to get him. Please someone speake up! that is a lot of money. How can he avoid capture he must be at a campground or something.

That's what I don't understand. His face is everywhere, this is on all the news stations. How is he not being seen?

He has to have help, that's the only thing I can think of. He has to be hiding out somewhere with help, or he's deep in a forest somewhere, living off the land. I think that would make it even harder to find him, unfortunately.

If he does have help, hopefully they will get greedy and want that money, so they'll give him up. Afterall, if they're helping him, they're already shady as all heck in my book.

PHB
I wish HLN would broadcast the entire press conference, instead of snippets interupted by commercials.

SurfieTX
Car question asked, and not answered.

Is TM cooperating with LE? Again, some questions go to the investigation. (Basically won't answer).

strawberry
05-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Is Teresa Mayes the mother or wife?

MyTinkieGirl
This may not sound nice...but, IMO, LE needs to play up the look of his teeth/mouth...that's ONE feature I'd NEVER forget....and pretty hard to change in a short period of time.

jjenny

I think she is ex-wife.

strawberry
There is an Albany, Georgia and Albany, New York ...

He said New Albany there's a New Albany MS

SurfieTX
Addressing the girls...

Coldpizza
lol what state is New Albany in?

cocomod
Other things going on in investigation that they cannot comment on.

Message to Adam Mayes? Yes - To the girls - we want you to know that they are spending day and night 24 hours a day to bring you hope. Using all federal, state, and local authorities to find you.

To Adam Mayes - turn the girls in to hospital - then peacefully turn yourself in.

SurfieTX
05-09-2012, 03:35 PM
They think he is listening. (MOO)

strawberry
Big ole LE talking directly to girls gonna make me cry.

winterrose
There's a New Albany, Mississippi.

gitana1

Wife.

SurfieTX
lol what state is New Albany in?

I see Indiana and Ohio locations.

sleuthupdate
05-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Chopper 5 live video

172 county road

http://www.livestream.com/actionnews5

SurfieTX
05-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Showing an active big search in Union County (rural area).

winterrose
05-09-2012, 03:37 PM
New video of a search in Union County. Signifigant number of LE are at this site in Union County, Mississippi, in a rural area. County road 172 in Union County, driveway and dirt road, they don't know if it's a house, camp or what it is. LE is standing by in their vehicles.

Eileen730
he is charged with 1st degree murder.. link is in the opening post

http://files.wmctv.com/WEDTBaffidavit.pdf

Ok I just didnt hear them says that!

Thanks for the info!

How can they charge TM with first degree murder and AM?
Who actually killed them.

Patty G
He said New Albany there's a New Albany MS

I was trying to search for all the Albaby's and New Albany's while recording and posting and ....

Thank you.

marie-chantal
I kind of have a feeling that he may have either killed himself or driven to Mexico. That's the only logical explanation I can think of for why we haven't seen him. His face is everywhere. Surely someone would have seen him. He can't possibly alter his appearance that dramatically in this short period of time. His eyes are very recognizable, IMO.

belimom
New video of a search in Union County. Signifigant number of LE are at this site in Union County, Mississippi, in a rural area. County road 172 in Union County, driveway and dirt road, they don't know if it's a house, camp or what it is. LE is standing by in their vehicles.

LIVE? During the presser?

mamamia54
North Carolina and Florida possible location connections were also mentioned.

SmoothOperator
05-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by GrainneDhu
<snipped from previous thread>
I doubt that TM knew all of AM's plans. I have a feeling AM knew how far he could manipulate TM but after that point, ha had his own plans.

I have a different view of TM altogether.. It is not only her FB that yielded clues of an emotionally or mentally unstable person.. Tho, she did describe being on meds just like doc told her and there wasn't anymore fussing and "frighting"(IYO "frighting" could be panic attack and while possible IMO not likely she regularly misspells) along with the fact that I heard the neighbor who had lived beside AM and TM for some years describe HER as being very much "emotionally unstable" and that he regularly heard her screaming, hollering, volatile and angrily yelling at AM.. These descriptions along with her own words IMO very much paint the picture of someone who is in fact emotionally unstable but more importantly that instability is very much of a volatile and violent nature.. That IMO is a very important piece of information to remember and I do not find her to be the weak, manipulated, and abused wife that she wants people to believe.. Not only do the descriptions describe TOTALLY OPPOSITE BUT SO DOES HER ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING OF A WOMAN AND HER 3 DAUGHTERS..

I actually have a theory that I will share and I've already made mention that IMO I very much believe TM likely seethed with jealousy over Joann and quite likely her beautiful daughters as well.. I think she despised them as her hubby/ex hubby so very much obsessively "loved" this other woman and her 3 daughters.. I believe this woman's jealousy, anger, resentment and hate built up from years of playing second fiddle to Joann Bain and her daughters and I believe she relished in their pain and suffering..

I'll go back to the words of Joann's aunt(Goodman) who said the family felt that AM wanted Joann and the girls with him and not in AZ.. I believe this to quite possibly be the case..
Back to TM we know at the very least she is admitting active participation in driving and "confining" the victims from TN to MS.. Again I will reiterate my opinion is that this woman was not acting out of fear of AM.. So very different this woman was in complete and total control of these victims in transporting and confining them and of her own free will did so and I believe she enjoyed every minute of pain, fear, and anguish ESPECIALLY TOWARD JOANN BAIN!!

IMO I believe TM could possibly be who killed Joann and Adrienne.. I believe she killed Joann out of that rage, hate, and jealousy in knowing her husband had obsessively loved this woman and her daughters throughout her entire marriage.. TM never even compared to Joann and the girls in her husbands eyes and I absolutely believe this emotionally unstable woman, that has been described as regularly raising hell on AM to the point that neighbors were aware of anger and instability.. I absolutely believe she quite possibly killed Joann when AM was not even around!! When she had the four victims all to herself to unleash the years of hate onto.. I believe that it's possible that's how Joann was murdered and possible that either TM had similar hatred for Adrienne.. Or maybe Adrienne being the oldest and same height(not weight but height)as TM that Adrienne possibly attempted to save her mom and therefor she was killed also.. Either way I find it altogether possible that Teresa Mayes is the murderer of Joann and Adrienne.. And AM has taken the other two girls..

I'm not saying this is fact as it just as well could be that AM killed them both.. My point is that I absolutely believe it possible that Teresa is the murderer here.. Think about the only people that would know, 2 are dead, AM and the other 2 are gone.. Mom wasn't present and thus far only is charged with conspiracy in having been a part of the prior knowledge knowing the kidnapping was going to occur.. Nothing saying she was there when the 2 were murdered.. IMO what better revenge for TM in her having suffered all those years seething with jealousy over her husbands "love" for this other woman.. What sweeter revenge than for Teresa to murder her and her oldest daughter and slap the blame on AM.. In her mind it would be "justice"..

All jmo and nothing more just wanted to add a different view to what could possibly have occurred in this tragic case..

**note that I've not yet had a chance to read the posts in this new thread and only had a few mins to post this theory.. My apologies if this post lands randomly amongst a completely different discussion**

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Angelonline
New Albany is in Mississippi, Union County. Near Guntown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Albany,_Mississippi

new albany MS - Google Maps

rpgman

right after the presser shots of a search from a helicopter.

strawberry
So there's a big search going on in Union County and New Albany is in Union County?

CinnamonGirl
AM must have these kids really disguised good, maybe like boys. I just can't believe he would still be in Mississippi. I think he would have been found by now, someone has to be helping him.

belimom
05-09-2012, 03:39 PM
I kind of have a feeling that he may have either killed himself or driven to Mexico. That's the only logical explanation I can think of for why we haven't seen him. His face is everywhere. Surely someone would have seen him. He can't possibly alter his appearance that dramatically in this short period of time. His eyes are very recognizable, IMO.

That's what I'm afraid of. If he's thinking of only himself, he may have gotten rid of the girls (travel faster, lighter, less recognizable) and either committed suicide or fled to Mexico. JMHO. :(

tezi
Car question asked, and not answered.

Is TM cooperating with LE? Again, some questions go to the investigation. (Basically won't answer).

I''ll take that as a "yes."

Eileen730

Didnt someone say Father was visiting someone in PRISON?

Dosent Albany NY have a prison? (UPSTATE)

Im not up on my prisons!

Coldpizza
I was trying to search for all the Albaby's and New Albany's while recording and posting and ....

Thank you.

Thank you so much for recording, I have got to go!

winterrose
05-09-2012, 03:40 PM

Yes, but now they're not showing it dang. Does anyone know where there might be a livestream of the search?

Hopeful One
They think he is listening. (MOO)

I think he is too. It's that whole sociopath/narcissism thing. I bet he gets excitment from hearing that he's big news and that the police can't find him.

Sick.

jen&jonhart
It's in Ms just north of tupelo.

norbert
05-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Ok I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this case because I don't understand how everyone is related.

1. How exactly are Adam Mayes and Gary Bain connected? I have heard two different possibly contradictory stories. The first is that at one time Adam and Gary were married to a pair of sisters. The second is that Gary was married to Adam's sister Pamela. What are the names of Gary and Adam's previous wives?

2. Is Gary Bain the biological father of all 3 of these girls?

3. Is Jo Ann the biological mother of all 3 of these girls?

I keep seeing speculation that the eldest daughter is Gary's daughter with Adam's sister Pamela but I've also seen speculation that Adam is the father of the oldest daughter with Jo Ann (did they date as teenagers?) then I also see rumors that the two youngest daughters are Adam's and not Gary's and another rumor that at least 2 of the children were fathered by a man who is neither Adam or Gary.

I'm confused.

tezi
Ok I just didnt hear them says that!

Thanks for the info!

How can they charge TM with first degree murder and AM?
Who actually killed them.

One would be just as culpable as the other if they both were there.

belimom
I have a different view of TM altogether.. It is not only her FB that yielded clues of an emotionally or mentally unstable person.. Tho, she did describe being on meds just like doc told her and there wasn't anymore fussing and "frighting"(IYO "frighting" could be panic attack and while possible IMO not likely she regularly misspells) along with the fact that I heard the neighbor who had lived beside AM and TM for some years describe HER as being very much "emotionally unstable" and that he regularly heard her screaming, hollering, volatile and angrily yelling at AM.. These descriptions along with her own words IMO very much paint the picture of someone who is in fact emotionally unstable but more importantly that instability is very much of a volatile and violent nature.. That IMO is a very important piece of information to remember and I do not find her to be the weak, manipulated, and abused wife that she wants people to believe.. Not only do the descriptions describe TOTALLY OPPOSITE BUT SO DOES HER ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING OF A WOMAN AND HER 3 DAUGHTERS..

I actually have a theory that I will share and I've already made mention that IMO I very much believe TM likely seethed with jealousy over Joann and quite likely her beautiful daughters as well.. I think she despised them as her hubby/ex hubby so very much obsessively "loved" this other woman and her 3 daughters.. I believe this woman's jealousy, anger, resentment and hate built up from years of playing second fiddle to Joann Bain and her daughters and I believe she relished in their pain and suffering..

I'll go back to the words of Joann's aunt(Goodman) who said the family felt that AM wanted Joann and the girls with him and not in AZ.. I believe this to quite possibly be the case..
Back to TM we know at the very least she is admitting active participation in driving and "confining" the victims from TN to MS.. Again I will reiterate my opinion is that this woman was not acting out of fear of AM.. So very different this woman was in complete and total control of these victims in transporting and confining them and of her own free will did so and I believe she enjoyed every minute of pain, fear, and anguish ESPECIALLY TOWARD JOANN BAIN!!

IMO I believe TM could possibly be who killed Joann and Adrienne.. I believe she killed Joann out of that rage, hate, and jealousy in knowing her husband had obsessively loved this woman and her daughters throughout her entire marriage.. TM never even compared to Joann and the girls in her husbands eyes and I absolutely believe this emotionally unstable woman, that has been described as regularly raising hell on AM to the point that neighbors were aware of anger and instability.. I absolutely believe she quite possibly killed Joann when AM was not even around!! When she had the four victims all to herself to unleash the years of hate onto.. I believe that it's possible that's how Joann was murdered and possible that either TM had similar hatred for Adrienne.. Or maybe Adrienne being the oldest and same height(not weight but height)as TM that Adrienne possibly attempted to save her mom and therefor she was killed also.. Either way I find it altogether possible that Teresa Mayes is the murderer of Joann and Adrienne.. And AM has taken the other two girls..

I'm not saying this is fact as it just as well could be that AM killed them both.. My point is that I absolutely believe it possible that Teresa is the murderer here.. Think about the only people that would know, 2 are dead, AM and the other 2 are gone.. Mom wasn't present and thus far only is charged with conspiracy in having been a part of the prior knowledge knowing the kidnapping was going to occur.. Nothing saying she was there when the 2 were murdered.. IMO what better revenge for TM in her having suffered all those years seething with jealousy over her husbands "love" for this other woman.. What sweeter revenge than for Teresa to murder her and her oldest daughter and slap the blame on AM.. In her mind it would be "justice"..

All jmo and nothing more just wanted to add a different view to what could possibly have occurred in this tragic case..

**note that I've not yet had a chance to read the posts in this new thread and only had a few mins to post this theory.. My apologies if this post lands randomly amongst a completely different discussion**

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

bbm -- That's what I posted a few pages back - I think TM went along to a certain extent then killed Joann and Adrienne, and he fled with the two little ones. Although I don't know what would keep him from killing TM as well if she did that, kwim?

Eileen730
AM must have these kids really disguised good, maybe like boys. I just can't believe he would still be in Mississippi. I think he would have been found by now, someone has to be helping him.

Not if they are in those woods!
Alot of ppl live back in those woods.

They wont know who he is or whats going on!

Yoda
05-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Adam's brother was just released from jail April 24th I think was the date. His dad was supposed to be picking him up.

strawberry
New Albany is about 25 miles from Guntown.

raineday
New Albany MS is about 30 miles away from Guntown and more populated. (Although still a really small town.)

jjenny
Ok I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this case because I don't understand how everyone is related.

1. How exactly are Adam Mayes and Gary Bain connected? I have heard two different possibly contradictory stories. The first is that at one time Adam and Gary were married to a pair of sisters. The second is that Gary was married to Adam's sister Pamela. What are the names of Gary and Adam's previous wives?

I keep seeing speculation that the eldest daughter is Gary's daughter with Adam's sister Pamela but I've also seen speculation that Adam is the father of the oldest daughter with Jo Ann (did they date as teenagers?) then I also see rumors that the two youngest daughters are Adam's and not Gary's and another rumor that at least 2 of the children were fathered by a man who is neither Adam or Gary.

I'm confused.

Gary Bain is the biological father of the younger girl only. He is either adoptive or step-father to the other two.
Jo Ann is the mother of all three girls.

jen&jonhart
05-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm pretty sure this is the New Albany they are speaking of.
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=new+albany+ms&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8880a74d68e6fb13:0x912b3404006056f6,New+Al bany,+MS&gl=us&ei=fsiqT9-4Bujm0QHAyqWCDA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CD8Q8gEwAQ

katydid23
05-09-2012, 03:43 PM
bbm -- That's what I posted a few pages back - I think TM went along to a certain extent then killed Joann and Adrienne, and he fled with the two little ones. Although I don't know what would keep him from killing TM as well if she did that, kwim?

I have wondered the same thing. If maybe TM snapped and killed the mother. But I don't understand why she would have killed the 14 yr old innocent girl.

Eileen730
05-09-2012, 03:44 PM

Well they said he only wanted the younger girls so i guess the murders were also premeditated. And i think TM maybe killed them also!

Virtual Truth
05-09-2012, 03:45 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=county+road+172+Mississippi&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x887e004ec650ec91:0x44dd747b71b301a1,County +Road+172,+MS&gl=us&ei=lMeqT4i4Fo-G8QSC8dy9Aw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

Link to map which shows County Rd 172 in Union Co, MS. It is right behind the mobile home where he lived. WMC-TV just showed live shots of the search going on now. Helicopters were going over during the press conf. Someone reported up thread just a bit that MS cops headed to a county road in Union Co to search and asked reporters to leave. Don't know about that part being true, but WMC news helicopter had live shots of the search scene.

SurfieTX
05-09-2012, 03:45 PM
They know he is there where they are searching right now with the girls, IMO . They know he is listening. This is a very strategic pressurized move to get him to surrender the girls safely.

Yoda
05-09-2012, 03:46 PM
From the presser they kept reinforcing that someone in the public could help. I got the feeling they were trying to convince the people that are helping AM to call in. Also, the lead agent Ford stepped in and wanted to make clear that their goal was to get the girls first. That seemed to me to be saying 'you don't have to rat your friend out just get the girls released.". Moo

jjenny
Police affidavit isn't alleging TM actually carried out the murders. But she is charged with murders, just the same. I think since the murders were committed during felony (kidnapping) whoever was involved in kidnapping can be charged with murder.

longtallcold
There is a MDM released from custody on 4/30/2012

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=43000&agency=30&id=45850&searchType=offender

What kind of criminal is he? And could dad/bro help AM ???

ETA: seems like a huge coincidence that all this happens at same time! Also, where is the gas station on video related to New Albany prison?

Quester
05-09-2012, 03:47 PM
New Albany is in Mississippi, Union County. Near Guntown.

Is there a "hotel" in New Albany?

Mendara
05-09-2012, 03:47 PM
If this was planned then he must have a final location. I bet he headed into Mexico.

pieper4
05-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Reward up to $175K. Wow.

willow1
Rumor from friend of friend of relative of the Bain's, so take it with a grain of salt or two...

AM drugged them (not sure if all or just parents) in their own home. Apparently, the mother woke up and began to fight, so he strangled her. Then, the oldest daughter woke up, doing the same, and he strangled her, too. Mayes also believes the youngest is his.

jjenny
Reward up to $175K. Wow.

But you would have to survive the encounter in order to collect it.

andalso
05-09-2012, 03:50 PM

Right after the presser they went to the live stream from helicopter, they are searching now at County Road 172 Union County MS.

Considering
Paco Rodrigass? Is he illiterate? It sounds like he tried to spell it out phonetically, and failed miserably. That's a pretty insulting name to anyone with an authentic Latino/Hispanic name.

Maybe it is an intentional misspelling -- as in he spelled it that way because of what the last three letters of "Rodrigass" spelled.

Hopeful One
Well they said he only wanted the younger girls so i guess the murders were also premeditated. And i think TM maybe killed them also!

I think that if TM did help to actually kill them, it was out of jealousy and/or fear of AM. If it's true that there was a relationship going on between JoAnn and AM, I bet TM was hot with rage and jealousy. That could make someone snap or agree to go along with his plan to kill her. TM probably wanted her out of the way.

lillygator
is this area real rural and country?

hollyblue
05-09-2012, 03:51 PM
What scares me the most is he has done himself in and the girls are chained up somewhere in his hole or wherever he may have them hidden. No way to sustain themselves!! Prayers they find them soon. Those poor babies.

nursebeeme

I'm confused.

:rocker:welcome to websleuths!!!!

I am confused as well!

semperfi
I am new on here and just wanted to let people know the importance of New Albany, MS as related to this case. New Albany is the county seat of Union County. The Union County Sheriff's Office is located there as well as Headquarters for the F-troop of the Mississippi Highway Patrol.

jen&jonhart
Is there a "hotel" in New Albany?

Yes a few if memory serves. Also a hospital.

Hopeful One
Rumor from friend of friend of relative of the Bain's, so take it with a grain of salt or two...

AM drugged them (not sure if all or just parents) in their own home. Apparently, the mother woke up and began to fight, so he strangled her. Then, the oldest daughter woke up, doing the same, and he strangled her, too. Mayes also believes the youngest is his.

I don't believe we're supposed to post rumors but I could be wrong. I just don't want you getting your hand slapped! :)

winterrose
05-09-2012, 03:52 PM
TM taking meds, on her facebook she said no fighting or fussing, I believe is what she had a problem with. The neighbor said she was the one screaming. I believe she helped kill JB and AB, she wanted to play Mommy to the two young girls and was probably always jealous of JB. If she didn't help, she saw it and did nothing, this was all planned.

Then she talked to Booth to set up her motive in helping AM, which Booth is spreading to the media. She was saying she was a victim, afraid of AM, blah blah, I don't believe it for a second. I think TM is calculating, cold, manipulative and volatile. Why in the world would JB want to be with AM? She had two homes, a good life, almost finished with school, kids, dogs in the home. Why would she give all that up for a man who lived with parents, didn't work, except for GB, and his ex wife lived with him. He had nothing to offer her or the girls.

Eileen730
05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
I have wondered the same thing. If maybe TM snapped and killed the mother. But I don't understand why she would have killed the 14 yr old innocent girl.

Maybe because AM told her tooo!

Hopeful One
What scares me the most is he has done himself in and the girls are chained up somewhere in his hole or wherever he may have them hidden. No way to sustain themselves!! Prayers they find them soon. Those poor babies.

I really think that if he was going to do himself in, he would take the girls with him, sadly. And I doubt he'll do that unless he's caught. I think he probably likes the attention. If he's watching the news, and it seems police believe he is, he likes that he's a hot story and the he's "winning" because the cops haven't found him.

pieper4
But you would have to survive the encounter in order to collect it.

True enough. But could be enough to entice "friends" or accomplices to drop a dime.

willow1
I don't believe we're supposed to post rumors but I could be wrong. I just don't want you getting your hand slapped! :)

oops sorry if that's the case. Can I call it a theory?

ryanemsmom
05-09-2012, 03:54 PM
I think that if TM did help to actually kill them, it was out of jealousy and/or fear of AM. If it's true that there was a relationship going on between JoAnn and AM, I bet TM was hot with rage and jealousy. That could make someone snap or agree to go along with his plan to kill her. TM probably wanted her out of the way.

I wonder if maybe TM couldn't have children, and she also thought of the kids as "hers". I could see her going along with the kill mom and older girl plan, AM take the girls and TM join up later.

I too think there is a good chance they are headed to Mexico, or somewhere out in the boonies. There are a lot of places in the states mentioned to disappear.

MOO

Anna1964
05-09-2012, 03:54 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=county+road+172+Mississippi&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x887e004ec650ec91:0x44dd747b71b301a1,County +Road+172,+MS&gl=us&ei=lMeqT4i4Fo-G8QSC8dy9Aw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

Link to map which shows County Rd 172 in Union Co, MS. It is right behind the mobile home where he lived. WMC-TV just showed live shots of the search going on now. Helicopters were going over during the press conf. Someone reported up thread just a bit that MS cops headed to a county road in Union Co to search and asked reporters to leave. Don't know about that part being true, but WMC news helicopter had live shots of the search scene.

On WREG they had a reporter on that said the search was about 5 miles from the home and the reporters were asked to leave the area.

jjenny
05-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I wonder if maybe TM couldn't have children, and she also thought of the kids as "hers". I could see her going along with the kill mom and older girl plan, AM take the girls and TM join up later.

I too think there is a good chance they are headed to Mexico, or somewhere out in the boonies. There are a lot of places in the states mentioned to disappear.

MOO

But he left with the girls and TM didn't, so I doubt their plan was to kidnap the girls so the two of them (AM and TM) could be one big happy family. If all of them were going to leave why not all of them leave together?

longtallcold
05-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Map wizards..... Gas station where AM was on video in relation to prison in New Albany where Dad was picking up Bro?? TIA!

hollyblue
There is a MDM released from custody on 4/30/2012

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.do?siteId=43000&agency=30&id=45850&searchType=offender

What kind of criminal is he? And could dad/bro help AM ???

ETA: seems like a huge coincidence that all this happens at same time! Also, where is the gas station on video related to New Albany prison?

AM's brother, SDM, was released from custody from somewhere....can't remember at the moment....on 4/24, just 3 days before the Bains were kidnapped...and murdered. Now whether that has anything at all to do with it, IDK, but thought it interesting.

Yoda
True enough. But could be enough to entice "friends" or accomplices to drop a dime.

Lol loved the "drop a dime." Made me laugh out loud in the middle of worrying. More like $50 mobile fees since there aren't hardly any payphones anymore.

bendrn
05-09-2012, 03:57 PM
I disagree. Shasta Groene was found alive and that guy was on foot. Elizabeth Smart also found alive. I think it's very possible the children are still alive.

Hopefully you are right. I just fear this monster has already proven himself as being so unbelievably selfish that he puts his needs over the very lives of others.

lillygator
On WREG they had a reporter on that said the search was about 5 miles from the home and the reporters were asked to leave the area.

they sound like they are definitely on to something.

tezi
But he left with the girls and TM didn't, so I doubt their plan was to kidnap the girls so the two of them (AM and TM) could be one big happy family. If all of them were going to leave why not all of them leave together?

I think the plan was she was to follow when it was "safe."

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and other disclaimers.

SmoothOperator
05-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Police affidavit isn't alleging TM actually carried out the murders. But she is charged with murders, just the same. I think since the murders were committed during felony (kidnapping) whoever was involved in kidnapping can be charged with murder.

I don't believe anyone stated that LE was alleging TM murdered them.. As a matter of fact I hadn't a clue that TM's charges had been upgraded.. It's irrelevant as my opinion has been that its absolutely possible all along that it was the emotionally unstable and volatile, Teresa Mayes that murdered them.. It's nothing to do with anything at all LE has stated or not stated..

____________________...

Virtual Truth

yes!!

winterrose
I am new on here and just wanted to let people know the importance of New Albany, MS as related to this case. New Albany is the county seat of Union County. The Union County Sheriff's Office is located there as well as Headquarters for the F-troop of the Mississippi Highway Patrol.

Oh thank you, he's not on vinelink as being arrested, so many he's under police protection?

butterfly1978
05-09-2012, 03:59 PM
I cant find anything on the search

Hopeful One
05-09-2012, 04:00 PM
oops sorry if that's the case. Can I call it a theory?

I believe so. And like I said, I could be wrong. I can never remember all of the specifics. I just remember a bunch of debacles re: rumors on other cases.

GannyP
I haven't posted on this thread before, but I've lost sleep over it. My worry is that AM may have prepared a hiding place deep in those MS woods. He could have hidden the girls there tied up. Then while still there OR out sneaking supplies, this whole awful, evil event stressed his heart out (remember his wife said he wore a monitor and Marfan Syndrome lists that as one of it's symptoms) and he died. That would leave leave the girls confined somewhere unable to escape on their own.:what: I know it sounds like a movie or TV show, but this entire case has that "unbelievable" feel to it.

SoBeCzar
AM's father is supposed to be visiting the son that was just released from prison. Thats how New Albany and the paroled guy are related.

hollyblue
05-09-2012, 04:02 PM
TM taking meds, on her facebook she said no fighting or fussing, I believe is what she had a problem with. The neighbor said she was the one screaming. I believe she helped kill JB and AB, she wanted to play Mommy to the two young girls and was probably always jealous of JB. If she didn't help, she saw it and did nothing, this was all planned.

Then she talked to Booth to set up her motive in helping AM, which Booth is spreading to the media. She was saying she was a victim, afraid of AM, blah blah, I don't believe it for a second. I think TM is calculating, cold, manipulative and volatile. Why in the world would JB want to be with AM? She had two homes, a good life, almost finished with school, kids, dogs in the home. Why would she give all that up for a man who lived with parents, didn't work, except for GB, and his ex wife lived with him. He had nothing to offer her or the girls.

For the moment, I don't believe it was TM for the mere reason......he left her behind. I think he used her, just as he used and manipulated the whole Bain family. If she wanted to replace JB, she would've gone with him, imo.

Subject to change moo as circumstances present themselves.

winterrose
05-09-2012, 04:03 PM
I haven't posted on this thread before, but I've lost sleep over it. My worry is that AM may have prepared a hiding place deep in those MS woods. He could have hidden the girls there tied up. Then while still there OR out sneaking supplies, this whole awful, evil event stressed his heart out (remember his wife said he wore a monitor and Marfan Syndrome lists that as one of it's symptoms) and he died. That would leave leave the girls confined somewhere unable to escape on their own.:what: I know it sounds like a movie or TV show, but this entire case has that "unbelievable" feel to it.

Hello, welcome to WS, I've wondered about his heart being bad, if all this could make it worse. I just hope if he did die, the girls could get away, actually I'm hoping the oldest one can help the little one get away. She's old enough to come up with a plan, he has to sleep sometime.

RoseRed
05-09-2012, 04:03 PM

If he is in a campground he will be turned in. Most campers are family oriented.

Peliman
05-09-2012, 04:05 PM
From the NG CNN blog, need to see the affidavit to confirm, repeat needs confirmation.

According to an arrest affidavit issued today by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Teresa Mayes admitted during a non-custodial police interview that she was involved in removing two corpses from the Bain family home in Hardeman County, Tenn. and driving them to her home in Union County, Miss.

Teresa Mayes allegedly told TBI agents that she was present when her husband killed 14-year-old Adreienne Bain and the girlís 31-year-old mother. Mayes allegedly told investigators that Jo Ann Bain was killed in a garage adjacent to the Bainís home.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/09/race-against-time-kidnap-slaying-suspect-caught-on-video/?hpt=ng_mid

tiredblondy
05-09-2012, 04:05 PM
I suspect he may be in an underground bunker. He's had lots of time to prepare one. If they know he's still in the area with the girls and watching the news there must be a way to track a signal in an underground bunker. I don't think he's just camping. But all this is just my opinion.

Virtual Truth
05-09-2012, 04:06 PM

There is a road that takes you over to 172 from hwy 9, which is where his trailer is. It could well be 5 miles to where they are searching. Lots of woods and hills around there.

CharlestonGal
05-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Where were the girls when AM was at the convenience store? Were they still at the mom/wife's house? Were the mom and wife guarding them? If not, who was and where? AM had not yet left town, so the girls had to be there somewhere. I could throttle both these chicks for helping this POS do this to this poor family.

bendrn
05-09-2012, 04:07 PM

I hear ya! Totally bizarre made for TV weirdness. I have even been wondering if the guy in the video could have been the look-alike brother that just got out of the slammer. As a decoy. Then again, I don't know if any of them are smart enough to think of that.

winterrose
05-09-2012, 04:08 PM
For the moment, I don't believe it was TM for the mere reason......he left her behind. I think he used her, just as he used and manipulated the whole Bain family. If she wanted to replace JB, she would've gone with him, imo.

Subject to change moo as circumstances present themselves.

I do wonder, why bury JB and AB in such an obvious place? Maybe he thought this could get laid on her, like she planned it all and killed them, buried them in her backyard. They could disappear and she could get blamed for killing him and the girls, also, who knows, they're not bright people and totally warped. I don't think he cares about anyone but those two girls.

Eileen730
05-09-2012, 04:09 PM
I think the plan was she was to follow when it was "safe."

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and other disclaimers.

I dont think TM was or is in his future plans!
Its been said she is his EX WIFE now i dont know but NG called her an ex.

JMO

longtallcold
05-09-2012, 04:09 PM
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18244168/former-fbi-profiler-weighs-in-on-search-for-bain-girls

Former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt appeared on the Today Show Wednesday morning to weigh in on the nationwide manhunt for Adam Mayes and Joann Bain's two youngest daughters.

Van Zandt said based on his experience, wanted suspect Adam Mayes is more than likely watching coverage of the case.

jjenny
05-09-2012, 04:10 PM
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18244168/former-fbi-profiler-weighs-in-on-search-for-bain-girls

That assumes he has access to TV or internet. If he is sitting in a bunker somewhere he might not. After Duncan kidnapped Shasta Groene and her brother, they were living in some sort of camp, as I recall, in the wild.

tnhybrid
05-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Just an aside: I'm going on a road trip soon. Anybody know where I can get flyers? Can paper 'em on I-40 east of Nashville, if there aren't already a lot out there.

Patty G
05-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Clearly the FBI knows a heck of a lot more. There is no mention about Joann's credit cards, ATM card, cash money or his mother or wife/ex-wife's credit cards, ATM card or cash money. This man needs cash to get around, and a vehicle.

jjenny
05-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Clearly the FBI knows a heck of a lot more. There is no mention about Joann's credit cards, ATM card, cash money or his mother or wife/ex-wife's credit cards, ATM card or cash money. This man needs cash to get around, and a vehicle.

Not if he is camping somewhere in a remote area.

butterfly1978
05-09-2012, 04:14 PM
For all we know he could be in Idaho, Wisconsin or Canada for that matter. I really wish they would make some sort of National, International notification of some sort, because be leive it or not some people do not know nothing about this or any of the other missing kids, my dad being one of them, so he could pass him on the street or have a conversation with him and the girls and never know they are wanted.

SmoothOperator
From the NG CNN blog, need to see the affidavit to confirm, repeat needs confirmation.

According to an arrest affidavit issued today by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Teresa Mayes admitted during a non-custodial police interview that she was involved in removing two corpses from the Bain family home in Hardeman County, Tenn. and driving them to her home in Union County, Miss.

Teresa Mayes allegedly told TBI agents that she was present when her husband killed 14-year-old Adreienne Bain and the girl’s 31-year-old mother. Mayes allegedly told investigators that Jo Ann Bain was killed in a garage adjacent to the Bain’s home.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/09/race-against-time-kidnap-slaying-suspect-caught-on-video/?hpt=ng_mid

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
He killed them right there at the Bains home as dad slept?
Well.. if true it does absolutely not only match the affidavit that said that the 2 suffered severe bodily injury IN THEIR REMOVAL.. it also would mean Nancy was right that Joann probably did very much fight against ever even leaving with AM?

I'M STILL CONFUSED HOW DAD THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE AT SCHOOL THAT DAY? THE GIRLS WERE GOING TO SCHOOL IN ARIZONA AND WERE ONLY BACK IN TNFOR A FUNERAL? SO WHY WOULD DAD SAY HE THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE JUST AT SCHOOL AND THAT'S WHY HEDIDNT CALL LE EARLIER?

tezi
That assumes he has access to TV or internet. If he is sitting in a bunker somewhere he might not. After Duncan kidnapped Shasta Groene and her brother, they were living in some sort of camp, as I recall, in the wild.

Yes, in my home state of Montana, near Hamilton. I think that he is taking note some way of what is going on.

:moo::moo::moo:

jjenny
05-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Well.. if true it does absolutely not only match the affidavit that said that the 2 suffered severe bodily injury IN THEIR REMOVAL.. it also would mean Nancy was right that Joann probably did very much fight against ever even leaving with AM?

I'M STILL CONFUSED HOW DAD THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE AT SCHOOL THAT DAY? THE GIRLS WERE GOING TO SCHOOL IN ARIZONA AND WERE ONLY BACK IN TNFOR A FUNERAL? SO WHY WOULD DAD SAY HE THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE JUST AT SCHOOL AND THAT'S WHY HEDIDNT CALL LE EARLIER?

They could have been killed while asleep.
Don't know why dad believed girls were in school either.

SurfieTX
05-09-2012, 04:18 PM
They know exactly where he is IMO, and it is where they are searching right now. BUT, they cannot risk the safety of the girls. Teresa probably told them that he has a gun. He didn't hesitate to kill Jo Ann or Adrienne, so this is a delicate standoff.

SmoothOperator
05-09-2012, 04:19 PM

As far as Joann's they have stated that there has been zero activity since 4/27 the day she disappeared.. Who knows about wifey and momma.. But something tells me there wasnt a whole lotta money with either.. Idk?.. Jmo

____________________...

Patty G
05-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Not if he is camping somewhere in a remote area.

It would be pretty obvious if a man, with two young girls were walking with a tent and/OR sleeping bags. Although, very possible, and they are walking through the woods carrying some sort of sleeping equipment and food, etc. to survive.

jjenny
05-09-2012, 04:21 PM
It would be pretty obvious if a man, with two young girls were walking with a tent and/OR sleeping bags. Although, very possible, and they are walking through the woods carrying some sort of sleeping equipment and food, etc. to survive.

If somebody happens upon them it might be obvious. I wouldn't want to be one to happen upon him right now.

fraudqueen
05-09-2012, 04:21 PM

country and rural like you wouldn't believe. I have relatives out there..haven't been to visit in years though. They would remind you of people who live in isolated mountain areas.

IMO he absolutely is getting help from some of "the good ole boys."

pieper4
05-09-2012, 04:23 PM
"Barghouthi recalled that Mayes was driving a white Oldsmobile Alero and that he had previously seen Mayes in the same car. He said surveillance cameras are also installed outside the convenience store, as well as on the pumps and the exterior of the building." <--- Clerk where the soda was sold. From http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/09/race-against-time-kidnap-slaying-suspect-caught-on-video/?hpt=ng_mid Not that I believe everything from NG to be confirmed. But at least it is a car description.

Also, another hallmark of Marfan's is a narrow or small jaw. That might explain those rather unique teeth of his.

SurfieTX
05-09-2012, 04:24 PM

I think he had been planning this for some time. He had everything ready.

ETA: I think he thought he and the girls could "camp" until the dust settled, so to speak, and then they could move to ?.

HeinekenMan
05-09-2012, 04:25 PM
The woods are thick as heck. People get lost in the woods and are never found despite lengthy searches. They're tracking this guy for sure. But it is a big job.

Storm
05-09-2012, 04:26 PM

New Albany Indiana is right across the river from Louisville, Kentucky.
I'd think he'd need to know someone to hide there..not a large place ^i^

carole
Where were the girls when AM was at the convenience store? Were they still at the mom/wife's house? Were the mom and wife guarding them? If not, who was and where? AM had not yet left town, so the girls had to be there somewhere. I could throttle both these chicks for helping this POS do this to this poor family.

Probably in the car with AM's ex-wife, on the way to the AM's mother's house to bury to two bodies.

sreshowtime
fyi
I posted this portion on a previous thread re the brother SDM--

there is a SDM, brother I assume, around early 40's, who just happens to pop up on vinelink/ UGH I am confident this is the brother..in Madison county
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Date:
04/24/2012
Reason:
Own Recognizance

it doesn't show on vinelink now- but it was there....is this the son JLM, AM father, was supposedly going to see?

chasing.halos
05-09-2012, 04:27 PM
They could have been killed while asleep.
Don't know why dad believed girls were in school either.

It was reported that dad usually slept when the girls were getting ready and off to school. So he probably woke up and assumed they had left for school like any other day.

SmoothOperator
house at times, but not often. Brown said Mayes’ Harley Davidson motorcycle had been missing from Mayes’ home. Brown speculated that the motorcycle may have been sold to help Mayes fund his escape.

Above snipped from peli 's link..
Looks like this is where some funds came from.. also at same link it says Mayes was driving a white Oldsmobile Alero..

Mjskit
TM removed the bodies and drove to MS. AM was still in TN to talk with LE when they were reported missing. Who was talking care of the girls? Did TM take them to MS with her? Did AM go with TM then go back to TN? Could AM have had the girls with him in TN when he talked with LE?

winterrose
05-09-2012, 04:29 PM
JB's purse was the only thing taken, that had to be for a reason, because she was killed before they left the house. He possibly had TM or his mother pull money from her a/c so he wouldn't be on the camera. If he used credit cards anywhere, FBI would already know and they're not putting it out there. Their search is focusing more in the Mississippi area, and rural areas, so I think they know he's there.

Maybe he had purchased tent, sleeping bags or things that lead them to believe he's camping out or maybe they knew he already had those things. I think the store video of him was for LE, he bought one soda and acted like everything was alright and he wanted them to see he was alone days after the kidnapping.

andalso
05-09-2012, 04:29 PM
I cant find anything on the search

I watched the presser on the livestream 5 link and just as it ended they said they had a breaking news that a search was going on and they showed live helicopter shot of all the LE vehicles lined up on the road, on County Rd 172 in union county. They did about 1-2 minutes newscast on it, then they signed off.

PHB
05-09-2012, 04:30 PM

BBM.
I think I read earlier he sold all his possesions before the kidnapping. So, he probably has some cash. If he was smart he would have stocked up on food and water. As for a car, I bet he had an old beater stashed somewhere, and an old set of tags.

gitana1
05-09-2012, 04:32 PM
i am new on here and just wanted to let people know the importance of new albany, ms as related to this case. New albany is the county seat of union county. The union county sheriff's office is located there as well as headquarters for the f-troop of the mississippi highway patrol.

!!!!!!welcome!!!!!!

sleuthupdate
05-09-2012, 04:32 PM
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/adam-mayes/view

Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution - Especially Aggravated Kidnapping; First Degree Murder
ADAM CHRISTOPHER MAYES

Retouched photograph Retouched photograph

Multimedia: Images
Aliases:
Paco Rodrigass, Christopher Zachery Wylde
DESCRIPTION
Date(s) of Birth Used: September 2, 1976
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175 to 235 pounds
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Sex: Male
Race: White

Remarks: Mayes may have changed his physical appearance by growing a beard or cutting his hair.

CAUTION
Adam Christopher Mayes is wanted in connection with the alleged kidnapping of four female victims from Whiteville, Tennessee, on April 27, 2012. Two of the victims were later found deceased in Guntown, Mississippi. REWARD
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Adam Mayes. SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUSADDITIONAL INFORMATION
View information on victim Alexandria Bain

View information on victim Kyliyah Bain
If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: Memphis

May 2012

Poster Classification: Ten Most Wanted Fugitives

Patty G
05-09-2012, 04:33 PM
BBM.
I think I read earlier he sold all his possesions before the kidnapping. So, he probably has some cash. If he was smart he would have stocked up on food and water. As for a car, I bet he had an old beater stashed somewhere, and an old set of tags.

That's what I am thinking also, since he worked on vehicles, he may have stashed one somewhere.

gitana1
05-09-2012, 04:34 PM
I feel like he's at, or has been holed up in, an associate's home. Someone with a criminal past and a meth problem.

keeponsearching
Was it confirmed that this was planned in advance?

I just do not get what he is doing. I am so sad for the mom and all the girls. Somedays I feel like I am dreaming when reading at ws because none of this seems possible, much more a nightmare.

Patty G
Adam has a very distinguished face that can be recognized rather quickly especially if holding a poster with his face on it.

winterrose
05-09-2012, 04:35 PM
CNN just said TM is not an ex, but his wife. JB and AB were killed in the garage of their home, TM helped load JB and AB's bodies in vehicle and the two girls were put in it. Can you imagine those poor children riding in that vehicle with their bodies?

andalso
05-09-2012, 04:35 PM
I think since AM has been in total control of TM for all these years, then it is very possible she murdered JB and AB because AM told her too.
NOT excusing her actions, I just think it seems if she ever had a soul, it may have been lost years ago by AM's abusive behavior.

jjenny
05-09-2012, 04:36 PM
It was reported that dad usually slept when the girls were getting ready and off to school. So he probably woke up and assumed they had left for school like any other day.

But what school did they even go to at that time? They were moving to another state.

Peliman
05-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

It's a good point, where were the girls going to school? I must admit, GB has been in the back of my mind for awhile now. He ls not off my radar yet. If this is all true and Adam killed both at the Bain home, why stop with just the two, why not GB also. Ahhh don't get me started <zipping it>

badaskcj
05-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

The girls were still in school in Hardeman County at that time, they were not moving until the school year was done (from what I gather)

dotr
05-09-2012, 04:38 PM
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/09/mayes-neighbor-says-suspect-wanted-viagra
"Police say Adam Mayes is on the run and wanted for double murder and the kidnapping of two young girls. Now a neighbor reveals that the suspect wanted to buy Viagra from him and that the victims were at Mayes' home "all the time."

Anna1964
The woods are thick as heck. People get lost in the woods and are never found despite lengthy searches. They're tracking this guy for sure. But it is a big job.

The pictures of the area they are searching 4 to 5 miles from his home look like a very thick forest. Well at least the area where the cars are parked on the road.

Virtual Truth

New Albany, MS, folks!! It is just down the road from Guntown.

jjenny
05-09-2012, 04:39 PM
The girls were still in school in Hardeman County at that time, they were not moving until the school year was done (from what I gather)

Then why was it reported the family came back to TN for a funeral? I am trying hard to understand their living arrangements and when this move to AZ was planned.

badaskcj
I feel like he's at, or has been holed up in, an associate's home. Someone with a criminal past and a meth problem.

I have to agree - there has got to be an accomplice.

SurfieTX
Just a thought, but I wonder if he was infertile or worried about gene permutation of Marfan (if he was affected by it). Could explain why he never had any kids of his own and wanted them so badly.

I hope and pray he keeps them safe and turns them in.

:cry:

rosiebean
But what school did they even go to at that time? They were moving to another state.
Upthread, it was mentioned that the move was scheduled for later in May, after schools there were let out for summer (which I believe is in mid-May.).

badaskcj
05-09-2012, 04:40 PM

New Albany, MS

badaskcj
05-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Upthread, it was mentioned that the move was scheduled for later in May, after schools there were let out for summer (which I believe is is mid-May.).

May 23rd

SmoothOperator
05-09-2012, 04:46 PM
It's actually New Albany, MS just a few miles fr his home where the 2 were found buried.. Have family in this entire Northeast region of Mississippi and its EXTREMELY densely wooded.. Very easy to hide and very difficult to search..

The issue tho is this.. The girls were no longer enrolled as students in TN.. They had moved to Tucson, AZ and the girls were enrolled and had been attending school in Tucson.. They were only back in TN for a funeral and were packing to head back to AZ where they'd moved to earlier and where all 3 daughters were attending school..

This is what makes no sense for the father to say he assumed all 3 girls were at school when he woke up??!! They no longer attended school in TN.. They went to school in AZ and were heading back to AZ some point soon thereafter the funeral.. Why would he say the girls were at school he thought?? That doesn't make sense at all??

So, it's that Issue that is being questioned.. HTH:)

____________________...

Patty G
I am a little confused. Did Joann's husband know that she was packing up and moving to Arizona because of the children with Asthma? If he knew they were moving and packed, why would he be thinking they were in school?

I am a bit behind on the fact from the beginning.

Looks like they might be moving after the children got out of school, BUT not 100% sure.

dotr
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/09/adam-mayes-fbi-most-wanted-jo-ann-bain-daughters-tennessee_n_1503998.html
Ervin, 16, said she and her friends have been shaken by the kidnapping and deaths.

She also said Mayes spent time at the park. He would often come see the Bain girls play, she said.ME mother Pam said she also saw Mayes hanging out at the park.

"It's just shocking. It could have been any of us, really, because he was always here and everybody saw him," M said. "He was around all these kids all the time."

When asked if she had ever spoken with Mayes, She recoiled, saying, "No."

"When I first saw him, I kind of had a bad vibe about him, so I just kind of stayed away," E said. "But then I saw him here all the time and I figured he's no threat to us because he's always here. Obviously, that wasn't true."

jjenny
Just a thought, but I wonder if he was infertile or worried about gene permutation of Marfan (if he was affected by it). Could explain why he never had any kids of his own and wanted them so badly.

I hope and pray he keeps them safe and turns them in.

:cry:

Marfan syndrome doesn't make someone infertile, and the child of someone with Marfan syndrome has a 50 % chance of not inheriting in.

semperfi
05-09-2012, 04:49 PM
This is just sick. Dear God, please help the girls!

SmoothOperator
05-09-2012, 04:49 PM
The school thing is still very questionable.. It's been stated that they HAD ALREADY MOVED TO ARIZONA AND THAT FAMILY FB SHOWED SPRING SCHOOL PIX OF THE GIRLS FROM THEIR SCHOOL IN ARIZONA.. They'd already moved to Arizona and were only home for funeral..

____________________...

Muckrucker
05-09-2012, 04:52 PM
http://www.wmctv.com/?c=n

TM charged with murder!

Many, many hours & posts behind on catch-up, but I'm not the slightest bit shocked to log in & discover this. Crossed my mind there was more to TM's story than we knew.

Now to speed-read 10+ pages and who knows how many news briefs. Thanks to all who post updates for those of us who are lagging behind.

SpaceMonkey
05-09-2012, 04:52 PM
The school thing is still very questionable.. It's been stated that they HAD ALREADY MOVED TO ARIZONA AND THAT FAMILY FB SHOWED SPRING SCHOOL PIX OF THE GIRLS FROM THEIR SCHOOL IN ARIZONA.. They'd already moved to Arizona and were only home for funeral..

Hi SmoothOperator, Would you mind directing me to where it was reported they were already living and attending school in AZ? Everything I've found has said that they were preparing to move and were still living at the home in TN.

TIA!

P.S. I haven't been here since Caylee Anthony, but I live not far from New Albany/Guntown and this case has sucked me in... again. :S

nursebeeme
05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
I am a little confused. Did Joann's husband know that she was packing up and moving to Arizona because of the children with Asthma? If he knew they were moving and packed, why would he be thinking they were in school?

I am a bit behind on the fact from the beginning.

Looks like they might be moving after the children got out of school, BUT not 100% sure.

from the way I have taken it he was there to help take an early uhaul load with Mr. B (I think this was his "in" for his plan when he found out they were moving based on what we have heard about premed.)

Mr. B thought they were attending school that day as the children were not going to move until the school year was out.

Yes, I would think he knew about the move since they had been planning it as a family.

:moo: :twocents:

sreshowtime
05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
I know Smooth- that is what i understood, they lived in Tuscon and were only back in TN* caring JB's ill father, who may have passed too....and getting ready to head back home...I hate to say it, but something doesn't seem to be adding up...unless they enrolled in school too in TN

*mention of that was somewhere in msm, will try to find

jjenny
05-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Hi SmoothOperator, Would you mind directing me to where it was reported they were already living and attending school in AZ? Everything I've found has said that they were preparing to move and were still living at the home in TN.

TIA!

P.S. I haven't been here since Caylee Anthony, but I live not far from New Albany/Guntown and this case has sucked me in... again. :S

From what has been reported, they already moved to AZ, and came back to TN for a funeral. In a few days they were going to go back to AZ, and Mays was supposedly going to help them with that move. He was helping them to pack up a U-Haul. So what school did the father think children went to?

"The family left Arizona to return home to Tennessee for a funeral."

http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/timeline-a-look-back-at-when-kidnapping-began-how-it-led-to-murder/

Angelonline
05-09-2012, 04:56 PM

GB was previously married to AM's sister Pamela.

GB is only the father to youngest age 8 (and she looks like him).
Yes, but their is an older daughter that belongs just to GB and his former wife, PMB. Daughter #4 who spent the night there the night before the kidnapping, she also has a child who is GB's grandchild. (This is from a press link but I dont remember which one, go back a thread or two.)

Two oldest girls have another father, however they have the last name of GB, so either he adopted them or they took his last name for whatever reasons. The middle daughter looks like this father, the oldest daughter looks very much like her mother JB.

I'm confused.

My answers in bold above. All learned from reading, press links, on FB and on WS, so we can call this all IMO, since all of it was not learned from actual documented links. However, I do believe my answers are accurate and true, even though they are MOO. :)

RoseRed
05-09-2012, 04:56 PM

____________________...
That is incorrect information. The funeral was last year when they moved back to TN. Arizone pictures are from last year.

winterrose
05-09-2012, 04:57 PM

____________________...

I'm wondering something, though, GB's oldest, in her 20's was at the house that night, with her child,( so scary how this could have been even worse). I wonder if she stayed at the TN home with the girls to finish school and GB and JB were in Arizona setting the home up. They came back then were leaving to go back to Arizona in mid May. GB had a uhaul and was taking things back to Arizona that weekend, according to the Sheriff. So they hadn't totally moved from the TN home. I know they used to live in Arizona, so not sure if they had all moved there or just GB and JB and they came back and forth. It is confusing.

SmoothOperator
Local news about to start!!! Headlining the girls and Adam!!
Wmc action news 5..

____________________...

Eileen730
I watched the presser on the livestream 5 link and just as it ended they said they had a breaking news that a search was going on and they showed live helicopter shot of all the LE vehicles lined up on the road, on County Rd 172 in union county. They did about 1-2 minutes newscast on it, then they signed off.

Im sure all media were told to get the hell out of dodge!

Probably a media blackout.

JMO

Patty G
05-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Here is the FBI Press Conference.

It is on my little Misha's MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/video/565006329/adam-mayes-fbi-39-s-top-ten-most-wanted-audio-only/108724370

nursebeeme
it has been stated that Mr. B thought his kids had left for school and when they didn't get home from school he called police...

that leads me to think they were attending school there/lived there

at this time it truly is a "who is on first" with facts surrounding the basics

jjenny
That is incorrect information. The funeral was last year when they moved back to TN. Arizone pictures are from last year.

This article says they just came back from AZ about 10 days prior and were going back in a few days.

"Investigators say they believe the series of events that led to the disappearance of Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters, Adrienne, Alexandria and Kyliyah began about 10 days ago."

http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/timeline-a-look-back-at-when-kidnapping-began-how-it-led-to-murder/

sijiazhentan
05-09-2012, 05:04 PM
With regards to the Bain's movements, it appears they were in Arizona from at least 2003 - 2009. Unsure at this point why they moved back to Tennessee. JB's father (Joe McArthur/McAuthor Thompson) recently passed at the end of 2011; he was living in Arizona as well and may have asked to be buried in his home state of Tennessee. Their moving back to Arizona may be on account of property bequeathed to JB as well as her stated desire to be back in Arizona.

If there is confusion about schooling, it may be on account of JB having home schooled the children for a number of years. I'm not sure whether she was doing it this school year, but she had been their teacher in the preceding years.

GB married AM sister in 1984 - her name is PJM.
Please reference the attached image which demonstrates the original link between GB and AM. AM would have been approximately 9 years old at the time of the marriage.

Also, I am requesting assistance in locating the mother of JB. She did not play any part in JB's growing up - Joe Thompson is said to have raised her. The mother may have information which can assist the investigation. <modsnip> Her initials at birth are JFH.

BTW....AM looks like the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. Creepy.

SmoothOperator
Talking about charges and warrants.. They have spoken with TM's lawyer

They don't know that he's still in area has ties to multiple other states..

Working on assumption sisters are still alive..

He's on top 10 most wanted FBI

Teresa told LE the entire motive was to kidnap the two youngest children!!!!!!!!

Action news 5 live.. Watching on local tv..

____________________...

Patty G
Is it known whether JoAnn was leaving her husband for good, or if he had plans on also moving to Arizona.

CuriousGuy
05-09-2012, 05:05 PM
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/09/mayes-neighbor-says-suspect-wanted-viagra
"Police say Adam Mayes is on the run and wanted for double murder and the kidnapping of two young girls. Now a neighbor reveals that the suspect wanted to buy Viagra from him and that the victims were at Mayes' home "all the time."

Wha??? My mind really doesn't want to go there.........

Angelonline
05-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Then why was it reported the family came back to TN for a funeral? I am trying hard to understand their living arrangements and when this move to AZ was planned.
It was a waiteress they interviewed that said that. I don't think she knew what she was talking about. The older daughter of GB (not JB), posted on one of the news Facebooks that the 3 girls and JB were not moving too Arizona until mid-May.

SmoothOperator
05-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Again.. Teresa told LE the entire motive was to kidnap THE TWO YOUNGEST BAIN DAUGHTERS!!!!!

____________________...

nursebeeme
05-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Is it known whether JoAnn was leaving her husband for good, or if he had plans on also moving to Arizona.

leaving her husband? where did that come from??? (sorry if I am behind but I thought they were moving as a family? I may have missed something)

Seek&Find
05-09-2012, 05:07 PM
A close family friend of the mother and her three daughters says they moved back to Whiteville from Arizona last year when Jo Ann`s father died.
The Bains were just days away from moving back to Arizona where Jo Ann was going to finish her last few classes and become a teacher.

Link from previous thread (http://wreg.com/2012/05/07/mayes-was-babysitter-of-missing-bain-girls/)

RoseRed
05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
This article says they just came back from AZ about 10 days prior and were going back in a few days.

"Investigators say they believe the series of events that led to the disappearance of Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters, Adrienne, Alexandria and Kyliyah began about 10 days ago."

Yes but they had previously lived in Arizona until last year when JB,s father died. That is when they moved back to TN. Now they were planning to move back to Arizona when school was out. I think the recent trip was just to find a home in Arizona then they flew back to TN. GB and AM were suppose to take uhaul with items to Arizona but the kidnapping and murders happened before that trip. I hope I am not confusing you more..

Angelonline
05-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Husband was going to AZ too, Mayes helped him pack the Uhaul and had made plans to help him drive them out there according to links on previous threads.

okiedokietoo
Defense for TM starts:

Mary Frances Mayes pleaded not guilty in to her conspiracy to commit especially aggravated kidnapping charges.

"One of the things that the state will have to establish is of course venue," said Terry Dycus, Mary's attorney. "She's charged with conspiracy so they will have to show an overt act that was committed by my client in furtherance of the charge of especially aggravated kidnapping."

"She knows they were alive when she last saw them. All accounts are that he was good to the children, that it was a family similar relationship and that the girls would not have been afraid of him," said Shana Johnson about her client, Teresa Mayes.
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18245286/attorneys-for-mayes-women-speak-out-about-their-clients

Doesn't really fit with the sworn affidavit story she told LE

Ozarka
"BTW....AM looks like the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. Creepy."

Yes, he does!

Peliman
Just for information...found this news article.

Jo Ann Bain had ties to the Tucson area, having lived and visited here occasionally since 2008. She changed her hometown to Tucson on her Facebook page in April.

A public records search indicates she lived in a mobile home near N. Trico and W. El Tiro roads west of Marana.

Adrienne and Alexandria were enrolled in different elementary schools within the Marana Unified School District near Tucson off and on between 2004 and 2009, according to Tamara Crowley, a spokeswoman for the district.

Bain was planning a return to Tucson when she allegedly was abducted and killed. The Bains told friends they were going to Arizona to help relieve two of their daughters' asthma symptoms.

http://www.wtvm.com/story/18244826/fbi-will-hold-news-conference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm

Mohabi
05-09-2012, 05:11 PM
What I can't get over is this: how can 2 people be killed in the garage, the bodies loaded into a car with two additional children (who must have been in a panic) also loaded into the car.... silently? Without even a whisper? I thought GB was sleeping and his eldest daughter was also in the house, along with her child? AND NOBODY HEARD ANYTHING at all????

SmoothOperator
05-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Chopper 5 showing overhead of the Bain garage where they say Joann and Adrienne were murdered 4/27..

Again According to Teresa the ENTIRE MOTIVE FOR THE CRIME WAS TO KIDNAP THE TWO YOUNGEST BAIN DAUGHTERS!!!.. Never was planned for Joann and Adrienne to be abducted.. Only to kidnap the 2 youngest that AM has with him now..

Teresa's lawyer stated that the girls were alive and well the last she saw of them.. They were in no fear of AM and that it was very much a familial relationship that the girls had with Adam. She doesn't believe AM would harm the girls!!

____________________...

Patty G
05-09-2012, 05:13 PM
leaving her husband? where did that come from??? (sorry if I am behind but I thought they were moving as a family? I may have missed something)

I have no clue, if she was leaving her husband or if her husband was going with them. This is why I asked the question.

Patty G
05-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Attorneys for Mayes' women speak out about the case
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18245286/attorneys-for-mayes-women-speak-out-about-their-clients

okiedokietoo
05-09-2012, 05:14 PM
What I can't get over is this: how can 2 people be killed in the garage, the bodies loaded into a car with two additional children (who must have been in a panic) also loaded into the car.... silently? Without even a whisper? I thought GB was sleeping and his eldest daughter was also in the house, along with her child? AND NOBODY HEARD ANYTHING at all????

all sort of horrible scenarios possible -

SmoothOperator
05-09-2012, 05:16 PM
If the chopper 5 aerial footage is correct.. If it is correct the garage they were showing when stating the mother/daughter were murdered in it.. This garage is absolutely and totally separate building adjacent to the home.. Again if the footage is correct the garage it showed was a large white/cream separate structure adjacent to the home

____________________...

tiredblondy
05-09-2012, 05:16 PM
I wonder if LE has a general search area surrounded hoping since announcing the previous FBI newscast that he would go somewhere to watch it while leaving the girls in the hiding place?

sijiazhentan
05-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Can confirm that the Bain's appear to have been residing in Arizona until 2011; here is a website for the "ranch" they were operating:

http://paintedcornersranch.weebly.com/sales-list.html

Yet on this page, it appears they were in Tennessee in 2010. Looks like a lot of indecision on where to reside:

http://paintedcorners.jigsy.com/

tiredblondy
Chopper 5 showing overhead of the Bain garage where they say Joann and Adrienne were murdered 4/27..

Again According to Teresa the ENTIRE MOTIVE FOR THE CRIME WAS TO KIDNAP THE TWO YOUNGEST BAIN DAUGHTERS!!!.. Never was planned for Joann and Adrienne to be abducted.. Only to kidnap the 2 youngest that AM has with him now..

Teresa's lawyer stated that the girls were alive and well the last she saw of them.. They were in no fear of AM and that it was very much a familial relationship that the girls had with Adam. She doesn't believe AM would harm the girls!!

____________________...

If that was the plan then why kill JB and A?

nursebeeme
Just for information...found this news article.

Jo Ann Bain had ties to the Tucson area, having lived and visited here occasionally since 2008. She changed her hometown to Tucson on her Facebook page in April.

A public records search indicates she lived in a mobile home near N. Trico and W. El Tiro roads west of Marana.

Adrienne and Alexandria were enrolled in different elementary schools within the Marana Unified School District near Tucson off and on between 2004 and 2009, according to Tamara Crowley, a spokeswoman for the district.

Bain was planning a return to Tucson when she allegedly was abducted and killed. The Bains told friends they were going to Arizona to help relieve two of their daughters' asthma symptoms.

http://www.wtvm.com/story/18244826/fbi-will-hold-news-conference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm

so based on the last few articles posted she (they? unknown) had lived in Arizona and year ago moved back due to her father and were due to all move there as a family soon with Mayes helping with the uhaul.

do I have that right now?:waitasec:

okiedokietoo
05-09-2012, 05:18 PM

____________________...

That is defense phooey. Her affidavit makes her sound more involved and the fact that she has been charged with murder

winterrose
05-09-2012, 05:19 PM
sijiazhentan
Thank you so much, I got that TB's Mom is PJB, but couldn't find if she was related to AM. Now it's answered how they're related. Funny that he had pics of the three younger girls, but not TB or her child on his fb. That night could have been even worse since TB and her child were in the home.

okiedokietoo
05-09-2012, 05:19 PM
If that was the plan then why kill JB and A?

Possibly the Mother and oldest daughter caught him in the act - a mother wouldn't let her daughters go without a fight

tiredblondy
05-09-2012, 05:20 PM
so based on the last few articles posted she (they? unknown) had lived in Arizona and year ago moved back due to her father and were due to all move there as a family soon with Mayes helping with the uhaul.

do I have that right now?:waitasec:

I hope so because that is what I thought all along.

palaminodee
05-09-2012, 05:20 PM

He may in fact have drugged them as mentioned as a possibility or he could have taken them from their sleep one at a time...
He could have had the mom and daughter already killed and in the trailer b4 he ever took the younger two.
They may not even know their mom and sister are deceased...

they trust him and he is obviously a manipulator and could have made up any story to tell these younger ones...

JMO

Ghostwheel
05-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Stop posting so fast! I can't catch up.....:juggle:

tiredblondy
05-09-2012, 05:22 PM
I suspect he planned on kidnapping all 4. Just my intuition and mom didn't go along with it nor eldest daughter.

okiedokietoo
05-09-2012, 05:23 PM
He may in fact have drugged them as mentioned as a possibility or he could have taken them from their sleep one at a time...
He could have had the mom and daughter already killed and in the trailer b4 he ever took the younger two.
They may not even know their mom and sister are deceased...

they trust him and he is obviously a manipulator and could have made up any story to tell these younger ones...

JMO
ok now I am totally confused. Somewhere oh from TM's sister maybe TM was in the house and AM killed them in the garage - I assumed they were killed at the house where they were found

tiredblondy
05-09-2012, 05:25 PM
ok now I am totally confused. Somewhere oh from TM's sister maybe TM was in the house and AM killed them in the garage - I assumed they were killed at the house where they were found

Okie, JB was killed in the garage, which is separate from and behind the home in Tn, and A was killed at the home address according to charging affidavit

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavitagainstadamteresamayes.pdf

as related to LE by TM. Their bodies were transported to Ms and buried behind the house his parents lived in. ( I suspect the bodies were in the U-Haul and the two younger ones where in a vehicle.)

I hope I got that right.

Patty G
05-09-2012, 05:26 PM

I thought in the affadavit Joann was killed in the garage and the older daughter somewhere else.

"The latest police affidavit reveals that Teresa watched her husband kill Jo Ann Bain in a Whiteville garage. She also told investigators Mayes killed Adrienne in the same town."

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18242709/fbi-will-hold-news-conference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm

Patty G
05-09-2012, 05:29 PM
FBI News Conference 2.00 PM CDT/3:00 PM EDT - Wednesday, 5/9/12

http://www.wmctv.com/category/195967/video-landing-page?clipId=7197140&autostart=true

SmoothOperator
05-09-2012, 05:31 PM

Well it may be incorrect but there are several documentations throughout these last couple pages that are MSM articles, reports stating that it is correct(a lot more than just some waitress).. There is also the fact that Mayes was helping GB load the uhaul they were about to take back to AZ.. That certainly doesn't equate a move at the end of May..

It is these reasons why I stated in my post that the school was still in question because it is due to the fact we have contradicting(and some nonsensical) statements made regarding where/when this family lived presently.

____________________...

sunflowerchick
05-09-2012, 05:32 PM
FBI News Conference

http://www.wmctv.com/category/195967/video-landing-page?clipId=7197140&autostart=true

Is this a new news conference or the one from earlier today?

Seek&Find
05-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Possibly the Mother and oldest daughter caught him in the act - a mother wouldn't let her daughters go without a fight

Could be this, or, since the three conspired ahead of time to take the two younger girls, and they took the two bodies with them, and took/hid JB's car, looks like it was part of the plan to make it appear that the mom and girls just took off, IMO.

I think these girls probably did see the murders or know something is very wrong, if for no other reason than they're missing school and apparently he died and/or cut their hair.

Praying for their safety and that they'll be found soon. If reporting is accurate, it sounds like Adam felt entitled to these girls, plus the Viagra, and his comments about not being intimate with his wife - very scary.

sleuthupdate
05-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Can confirm that the Bain's appear to have been residing in Arizona until 2011; here is a website for the "ranch" they were operating:

http://paintedcornersranch.weebly.com/sales-list.html

Yet on this page, it appears they were in Tennessee in 2010. Looks like a lot of indecision on where to reside:

This website is a place for my family and I to share what we have on our Painted Corners Farm. The children came up with the name since we have such a wide color scheme on our property. We are a family of 5. Made up of my husband, Gary, our three daughters, and myself, Jodie. In the house we have 1 Harlequin Great Dane named Allie Mae, 1 Rottweiler named Zeeva, 1 mixed indoor/outdoor cat for mice named Ella, and the children have a Hamster named Dots. Whew! That's a lot to deal with let me tell ya ;o)! As far as outside goes we have 5 Guineas, a trio of Golden Sebrights, and 24 Black Australorps. We have 3 Buff Orpington, 5 Rosecomb and 2 Black Australorp in the baby hutch that just hatched.

We have Australorp eggs for sale. These can be eating or hatching eggs. I do ship eggs!

Patty G
05-09-2012, 05:35 PM

This is THE FBI News Conference posted by the news station. The one I posted is what I recorded.

ETA: I added the time and date to the post so that I don't confuse the thread, as I have already confused the thread .... :crazy:

TxLady2
05-09-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm totally confused now. But that mother of Mayes is one scary looking woman!
I hope they find this character and put him in jail, but more importantly, I hope they find the two girls safe. What an awful case!!

sleuthupdate
05-09-2012, 05:37 PM

Repeat from earlier today.

sijiazhentan
05-09-2012, 05:38 PM
The address listed on the website I posted before appears to be owned by JB's father Joe Thompson:

http://www.whitepages.com/10646/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=Joe&name=Thompson&city_zip=85936&state_id=AZ

We can conclude from my links the following:

1) JB, GB, and kids lived in Tucson, AZ area from 2003-2009
2) JB and family return to Tennessee in March 2009 and have a ranch in Whiteville, TN called "Painted Corners"
3) JB and family return to Saint Johns, AZ in late 2010/early 2011 to be with her ailing father Joe Thompson; put home in Whiteville up for sale:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8590-Whiteville-Newcastle-Rd-Whiteville-TN-38075/41509965_zpid/
4) Joe Thompson passes away in March 2011 http://www.tributes.com/show/Joe-Mcauthor-Thompson-91178027
5) JB and family take care of the property owned by her father; possibly sell it
6) JB and family return to Tennessee in April 2012; plan to move all their property from the ranch in Whiteville to a new home in the Tucson area
7) AM upset at what appears to be a permanent decision to move away; kidnap and murder

The home is now listed as not for sale on Realtor.com as of May 4. This could be due to the deaths, or the home was sold thus requiring their final move out. Click the "property history" in the below link and you can see that JB and GB bought the property in March 2009.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/8590-Whiteville-Newcastle-Rd_Whiteville_TN_38075_M72524-01195?source=web

Ransom
05-09-2012, 05:39 PM

____________________...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Joann Bain, 14 y.o. daughter deceased; 2 missing, Hardeman, 27 Apr 2012 -#3

Shows the zillow listing for the house and outbuildings (garage), etc.

ETA the correct link, I hope. lol

Patty G
05-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Hopefully we will all get on the same page with the information so we can work from there. The information is confusing, at least for me. But then, I have millions of excuses why things are confusing.

We need to find the children!!!!!

Eileen730
05-09-2012, 05:40 PM

He could have drugged them?

susan1122
05-09-2012, 05:40 PM
This website is a place for my family and I to share what we have on our Painted Corners Farm. The children came up with the name since we have such a wide color scheme on our property. We are a family of 5. Made up of my husband, Gary, our three daughters, and myself, Jodie. In the house we have 1 Harlequin Great Dane named Allie Mae, 1 Rottweiler named Zeeva, 1 mixed indoor/outdoor cat for mice named Ella, and the children have a Hamster named Dots. Whew! That's a lot to deal with let me tell ya ;o)! As far as outside goes we have 5 Guineas, a trio of Golden Sebrights, and 24 Black Australorps. We have 3 Buff Orpington, 5 Rosecomb and 2 Black Australorp in the baby hutch that just hatched.

We have Australorp eggs for sale. These can be eating or hatching eggs. I do ship eggs!

Hope they had help.....someone has to be taking care of all those animals.

palaminodee
05-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Another ARREST!
A neighbor
http://www.djournal.com/view/full_story/18514013/article-UPDATE--FBI-puts-Adam-Mayes-on-FBI-Top-10-Most-Wanted-list?instance=home_news_right

SoBeCzar
I am thinking AM used a silencer and possibly drugged GB and even the whole family.

Seek&Find
I suspect he planned on kidnapping all 4. Just my intuition and mom didn't go along with it nor eldest daughter.

Per Link (http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavitagainstadamteresamayes.pdf), the plan was to abduct the younger two girls.

susan1122
The address listed on the website I posted before appears to be owned by JB's father Joe Thompson:

http://www.whitepages.com/10646/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=Joe&name=Thompson&city_zip=85936&state_id=AZ

We can conclude from my links the following:

1) JB, GB, and kids lived in Tucson, AZ area from 2003-2009
2) JB and family return to Tennessee in 2010 and have a ranch in Whiteville, TN called "Painted Corners"
3) JB and family return to Saint Johns, AZ in late 2010/early 2011 to be with her ailing father Joe Thompson
4) Joe Thompson passes away in March 2011 http://www.tributes.com/show/Joe-Mcauthor-Thompson-91178027
5) JB and family take care of the property owned by her father; possibly sell it
6) JB and family return to Tennessee in April 2012; plan to move all their property from the ranch in Whiteville to a new home in the Tucson area
7) AM upset at what appears to be a permanent decision to move away; kidnap and murder

Thank you....this helps.