PDA

View Full Version : Verdict: GUILTY!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Flossie JMO
05-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Does he sit in his cell with his 3 piece suit on? Hope they let him keep the tie on.

Oh gosh no, they won't allow that JME/JMO/MOO

Wondergirl
Justice is coming quickly now, Tori.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22183&stc=1&d=1336752189

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22184&stc=1&d=1336751965

crazyladi
Pickton was found guilty of 2nd degree but the judge ruled 25 years with NO chance of parole for 25 years.

Given that Heeney will be the sentencing judge, hopefully he could at least match that. Also, when MTR would ever apply for parole after that time, the NPB would be aware of what the whole world now knows, so IMO his chances for parole would be zilch. He can rot and die in prison like the Beast of British Columbia.

Ya that scum will never get out. He will rot his last years in the prison. Thank God!!! A lot of missing women cases will never be solved because of this man.

snoofer
05-11-2012, 12:05 PM
o/t ...just wanted to say

I am so emotional today and can't stop the tears from falling

I lost my 16 year old precious dog Paxton yesterday (bone cancer & kidney failure)

Such horrifc Rafferty disclosures last night

we are so close now to a verdict...

awe sorry to hear about your dog SB, they can truly be our best friends. :O(

Flossie JMO

I lost my 16 year old precious dog Paxton yesterday (bone cancer & kidney failure)

oh Sailor I am so very sorry, my deepest sympathies. :( I have 2 precious old boys and breaks my heart knowing they will leave me soon :( Try and think of the good times. I know it doesn't help, but know Paxton had the best possible life with you :( so sorry :(

Wondergirl
2:02
Randy Richmond:
@Frenchy: 7,766 people. My first time on it. Wow. Lots of interest. Good questions. Apologize in advance for being slower than Mike. Happy to chat.

12:01

Comment From Frenchy
How many readers now Mike?

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 12:06 PM
The fact that that piece of dirt wore a purple tie and knowing what I know now I could strangle him with that tie.. Jus saying :) What a basta_ _ !!!

Wondergirl
Rafferty's Appearance Today.

12:04
Randy Richmond:
@Guest: No purple on Rafferty today.

12:04

Comment From Guest
Was Rafferty wearing any purple today...ie, shirt, tie?

11:58
Randy Richmond:
@Guest. No handcuffs. no shackles.
11:57

Comment From Guest
Is Rafferty handcuffed while sitting in prisoner box

Flossie JMO
West Coast just catching up this morning ... I was commenting wrt an earlier post on the possibility of MTR only being found guilty on 2nd degree.

Just trying to instill some hope in the event he's found NG on 1st degree.

I understand, thanks sillybilly

Flowercb
05-11-2012, 12:07 PM
I hope they don't have lunch reservations somewhere.....

Please order in and keeping working. lol.

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 12:07 PM

awwwwww SB. I'm so sorry. (((big hugs))

I'd like to think he and Tori are together and she now has a new friend :)

taagean
05-11-2012, 12:08 PM

So sorry Sailor. Losing a pet is awful and combined with Tori's verdict coming up, I can understand your sadness. I'm sad too.

Muckrucker
05-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Does he sit in his cell with his 3 piece suit on? Hope they let him keep the tie on.

Won't make the difference we want it to. He likes choking other people; not himself.

brighidin

we are so close now to a verdict...I'll be back in a bit
(((hugs Sailor bug)))) so sorry to read about your Paxton.

Oldsoul2
Gen. Pop. soon to come, hopefully.

To my understanding, he is still in holding cell until he is proven guilty, therefore he is in protective custody due to the exposure of this case and LE duty to protect him. If he gets charged, he will than probably be in a prison that has alot of pedis in gen pop due to the responsibility of the jail or in his own small cell 23 hrs a day.

matou
05-11-2012, 12:10 PM

sending you hugs and kisses today, so sorry about your loss. xoxoxo

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 12:11 PM
I know Smyth will be there to say bye-bye as he promised to Rafferty.

Hats off, Det.-Sgt. Jim Smyth, hats off.

You are are a true Canadian Hero.

Is that what you said to Tori before you killed her? We're done?" Smyth spits back in disgust. "I think you're a cold-blooded killer."

He promises he's going to make sure Rafferty is put away for good.

But an optimistic Rafferty has another plan.

Defiantly, he says he's actually the one looking forward to being able to say "bye-bye" to Smyth for good.

"I'll be there to say bye-bye, believe me," the detective corrects him.

And in a 14th floor courtroom in London, Ont., where Rafferty's murder trial recently wrapped up after more than eight weeks of evidence — Smyth is waiting for that promise to come true.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Michael+Rafferty+remained+defiant+during+hours+int errogation/6601451/story.html

Flowercb
05-11-2012, 12:13 PM
JMO good thing jurors did not hear that JMO/JME/MOO

I can't image anyone whose child is missing being able to pass as they were suffering from anxiety and were very emotional. MTR and TLM don't have a soul, so it's easy to pass. MTR in particular is good at blocking out his sins (texting "ick" to his girlfriend just after burying Tori in response to--how was work?).

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 12:14 PM
CTVNews ‏ @CTVNews (https://twitter.com/#%21/CTVNews)

(https://twitter.com/#%21/CTVNews) MT @watchctvnews (https://twitter.com/#%21/watchctvnews): Former homicide investigator, criminal lawyer discuss what the #Rafferty (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23Rafferty) trial jury didn't hear: http://ow.ly/aQRIQ (http://t.co/Kj52R3lK)

swedie
05-11-2012, 12:14 PM
The jurors have asked to view the interrogation video of TLM's confess again. Something tells me they are just trying to decide whether it was MR who killed Tori or TLM. If that is the case it's no biggie IMO. MR is still guilty of 1st degree being as he was there and helped with the abduction and clean up. I bet they are feeling MR killed Tori and TLM is covering for some strange reason. MOO

Bravo
05-11-2012, 12:15 PM

So very sorry your heart is so heavy. Sending big hugs. Terrible news of your beloved dog Paxton.

paris_paris
05-11-2012, 12:15 PM
I know Smyth will be there to say bye-bye as he promised to Rafferty.

Hats off, Det.-Sgt. Jim Smyth, hats off.

You are are a true Canadian Hero.

That's exactly what I'm counting on today! I had the same thought when I watched the video last night.

bye bye

sillybilly
05-11-2012, 12:16 PM

((((A very big hug to you Sailor))))

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Galit Solomon ‏ @CityGalit
Purple ribbons for Tori in Woodstock as residents await Rafferty verdict

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/577531170.jpg?key=640480&Expires=1336754007&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=w4DeZsgRC1vK2kxxTzvVw0WpEWDoNk6Q9FHjJ4tg F0KppOxdJnLzCKnVsyWfhrWppLDHsV8yZ-RtB5SdrEGCR3hedli9z7v0u7mFlTta72Ar6vJCBIsmlxpyD8LI i0NRAdufa3VDd6eV7EmGJlG3k-KUMYMbpGP5rQzq~~JP4Nw_

Jezbel
05-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Unbelievable! Some people are still suspicious of Tara and Rodney. One tweeter posted she thinks there is still more we don't know because TM and RS didn't pass the polygraphs.

GOOD GRIEF!

I read that same one, did you see the reply? I am having a few back and forths with some ppl on twitter!

swedie
05-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Dear Sailor Bug I am so sad for your loss. It is so difficult to lose a family pet. They are a big part in our lives and a member of the family. If it's any consultation, Tori loves doggies and now she will have a new friend to love and play with. Huge comforting hugs to you my Dear. <3 xoxo

snoofer
05-11-2012, 12:21 PM
That's exactly what I'm counting on today! I had the same thought when I watched the video last night.

bye bye

omg i hope he (Det Smythe) is there to wave at him as he is lead away with his guilty verdict. That would be amazing!!

I was thinking...crown said in closing..MTR was the leader, the instigator, it was all his idea...and was forceful about it. The jurors must be wondering WHAT info is suppressed that makes this crown attorney so FORCEFUL that MTR was not only reponsible but the LEADER in this murder. MOO Because crown didn't say this til the end but MADE A BIG POINT of saying he was the leader. The juror's must wonder what they are basing that on....ie perhaps what was suppressed.

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 12:21 PM
I read that same one, did you see the reply? I am having a few back and forths with some ppl on twitter!! Some of them make me angry

Nah not worth my time. There will always be idiots!

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
While we wait: Why was some evidence kept from #Rafferty jury? There's no easy answer. Video: http://bit.ly/K70OJw

nursebeeme
05-11-2012, 12:24 PM
So sorry about your doggie, Sailor Bug... ((((rest peacefully Paxton))))

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 12:25 PM
The reason they probably failed those questions IIRC they were about them personally and I feel that because they both were drug addicts at one point they felt that it was possible that she may have been taken for that reason or something they did in their past that could have pissed someone off and to become mildly vindictive., but not that they were involved. JMO

LilyMacBloom
05-11-2012, 12:26 PM
CTVNews ‏ @CTVNews (https://twitter.com/#%21/CTVNews)

(https://twitter.com/#%21/CTVNews) MT @watchctvnews (https://twitter.com/#%21/watchctvnews): Former homicide investigator, criminal lawyer discuss what the #Rafferty (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23Rafferty) trial jury didn't hear: http://ow.ly/aQRIQ (http://t.co/Kj52R3lK)

I watch Skura's interview (he's legal anaylist) I'm holding onto his last sentence for dear life. After going through why the Judge came to the decision re computer etc..he said something like There is a tremendous amount of evidence against him to support first degree murder.

parcheesy
05-11-2012, 12:26 PM
*A London woman told police in January 2009 that Rafferty drugged her glass of wine while they watched a movie at her place. He tied her hands behind her back, choked her and forced to have anal sex, all the while telling her to pass out. When he was done he went to the bathroom, to clean up, then came back and untied her hands. He helped her into the bedroom, cleaned the wine glasses and left. Police determined the sex was not consensual, but the matter did not go to court.*

I really wonder why this did not go to court?! Locking him up for this could have saved poor, sweet Tori :-(.

Jezbel
05-11-2012, 12:27 PM
So sorry about your doggie, Sailor Bug... ((((rest peacefully Paxton))))

Me too Sailor, it's always so sad. <hugs>

Muckrucker
05-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Know what's amazing? Seeing so many names here that have been fighting for justice since the very first week Tori went missing.

And I'll bet many of you still have gardens flourishing with purple blooms that were planted that first year in honour of Tori. Remember that picture someone caught of one purple balloon floating just barely over the sidewalk?

Remember walking the train tracks looking for clues? Recall the sadness of losing poster Pepper, who cared so very deeply for justice for Tori, and educated many of us on much?

It's been a really, really long journey to get here and wait for this verdict. I just wanted to let you all know that your commitment, caring and respect for Tori and people who loved her has probably meant a great deal to them.

I know hanging here now with all these familiar hats means a great deal to me.

Justice is coming. It has to.

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 12:29 PM
*A London woman told police in January 2009 that Rafferty drugged her glass of wine while they watched a movie at her place. He tied her hands behind her back, choked her and forced to have anal sex, all the while telling her to pass out. When he was done he went to the bathroom, to clean up, then came back and untied her hands. He helped her into the bedroom, cleaned the wine glasses and left. Police determined the sex was not consensual, but the matter did not go to court.*

I really wonder why this did not go to court?! Locking him up for this could have saved poor, sweet Tori :-(.

I know tell me about it?? I want to know why he wasnt charged for rape....When we were all talking about if she was drugged could it have been possible that they drugged her with whatever they drugged this girl with? It seemed to me that Tori was coherent during this time so I think she wasnt but now hearing this who knows..JMO

Tahorn
05-11-2012, 12:30 PM
I read that same one, did you see the reply? I am having a few back and forths with some ppl on twitter!! Some of them make me angry

I understand failing the lie detector test, after all their daughter was missing and as a parent you would automatically feel guilt. I think it is a part of the job description ...

LilyMacBloom
05-11-2012, 12:31 PM

Is this in addition to the women who signed a "waiver" saying she agreed to the sex and choking?

Salem

Jezbel - this is not directed right at you, but I'm taking this opportunity to remind everyone NOT to bring any offsite bickering here. Let's leave it all where ever it is.

Salem

Jezbel
I understand failing the lie detector test, after all their daughter was missing and as a parent you would automatically feel guilt. I think it is a part of the job description ...

I agree Tahorn, that's why I don't really pay much attention to them.

giantalkinghead
05-11-2012, 12:32 PM
This waiting is driving me NUTS !! I only get to check in from time to time today... have to relay on the radio for breaking news !! Still sending prayers to the jury for 1st Degree Murder verdict !! Thanks to everyone for all of your updates !!

justbetweenus
05-11-2012, 12:33 PM
I had read that parents often fail lie detectors with the question "are you responsible for the death/abduction" etc. because they feel guilty and blame themselves for it happening.

Edit: meant to post this in reply to craziladis post.

Edit again lol. sorry didn't see your post Tahorn

Jezbel
05-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Mike Knoll: Jury is on lunch break until 2pm

greenthumb
I'm thinking about Tori's family so much today, and imagining how little faith they may have nowadays in 'strangers' in general... 'strangers' stole Tori and killed her, 'strangers' who befriended them in their time of sorrow turned out to be undercover LE, 'strangers' all over town and the internet questioned their involvement. If they have not lost their faith in others, they are to be commended. So much that has happened would tell them that they should not trust anyone...... and yet today, they have to rely on 'strangers' to decide MR's fate. Must be torturous for them, IMO,

Peekaboo10
The news anchor on CP24 is wearing a purple shirt underneath her suit jacket today... on purpose, maybe?

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Mike Knoll: Jury is on lunch break until 2pm

Long lunch break, imo!

Jezbel
05-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Long lunch break, imo!

Too long, an hour is sufficient IMO

LilyMacBloom
05-11-2012, 12:38 PM
hmmm. I'm going to change into something purple....brb

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Francis D'Souza ‏ @cityfrancis
#Rafferty jury on lunch 12:30-2pm

giantalkinghead
05-11-2012, 12:39 PM
The news anchor on CP24 is wearing a purple shirt underneath her suit jacket today... on purpose, maybe?

I noticed this as well as on other CTV I think it was, I've seen news men wearing purple ties... I think on purpose... :)

Yody04
05-11-2012, 12:39 PM

WHAT?? oh lord

giantalkinghead
05-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Too long, an hour is sufficient IMO

Maybe they've made up their minds... going to have lunch and call everyone back !! Let's hope !!

Salem
05-11-2012, 12:41 PM
peeps, let's move on from discussing MR's mother... it is going to lead down roads we do not want to travel... thanks so much for your understanding.

Guys - I'm bumping Nurse's post to let you know I have borrowed Kimster's raygun and it is ready to go.

I asked/reminded everyone yesterday that MR's mom was off limits. So is the family of Tori. I am sure they are all horrified. There is NO evidence that they were involved in anyway.

Leave them all alone. Discussing comments in MSM is allowed - BUT that is the extent of it. No bashing/trashing/insinuating comments. I won't send pm's or warning - you will just be TO'd.

They didn't do this and they should not be futher victimized. There is plenty to discuss, speculate about without encroaching on the families.

Salem

Alice Ramnit
05-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Did MR's mother make a statement today?? While reading through the posts it sounded as though she did but I can't seem to find anything!

Muckrucker
05-11-2012, 12:42 PM
While waiting, why not slip down to the Parking Lot and revisit the WS Virtual Memorial garden for Tori?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84789&highlight=stafford

LadyL
05-11-2012, 12:44 PM
I don't know. Karla Holmolka has a pretty good life with her new husband and baby on a Carribean island.

I'm such a pessimist. I'm glad lots of you guys aren't. :)

she actually has three children last I heard ... lived in France for awhile too (and yes, has been back to Canada as well :pukes:)

Yody04
05-11-2012, 12:44 PM
I noticed this as well as on other CTV I think it was, I've seen news men wearing purple ties... I think on purpose... :)

I am wearing a black shirt today with a fresh cut purple carnation. When I was walking my son to Kindergarten people looked at first funny but I think with their second thought they knew why.

Bravo
05-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Maybe they've made up their minds... going to have lunch and call everyone back !! Let's hope !!

Excellent point!!!!!

Alison
05-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Well, it is hard waiting. The worst part is whatever happens to MR will still not be enough KWIM? However, at least they caught him after one, as he would have continued to do this.
I drank last night.... a lot, because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. Once these horrible images enter into your mind, well, it is hell trying to get them out.
If I did not live six hours away I would be there supporting that family. Guess I just have to send them my positive energy and I hope they know they have a full nation praying for them.
Going to step out for a bit. Hopefully when I return it will be to good news.

parcheesy
05-11-2012, 12:49 PM
12:48

Randy Richmond:
@James. Good point. Very ironic.

Comment From James
Seems ironic doesn't it, crown can't use contents of laptop as evidence but defense uses apparent contents on TLM's ipod as evidence? Is that not one and the same?

Jezbel
05-11-2012, 12:51 PM

Good point, here's hoping!

Yody04
Does anyone know if MTR's mother found out about the "extra" evidence that was not allowed in court or if she knew about it already?

No more talk about MR's mother or the nurse comes with the needle ;-)

Wondergirl
12:51
Randy Richmond:
@Guest: No comment from TLM re: giving drugs to Tori.
12:50

Comment From Guest
Was there ever any comment from TLM that they had given Tori any type of drug before attack?

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 12:52 PM
12:49
Mike Knoll:
@Jay - immediately.

12:49

Comment From Jay
If found guilty... When will MR be sentenced?

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 12:53 PM
12:47
Randy Richmond:
@Eva. We just received that transcript recently, but don't have it in digital form.

12:46

Comment From Eva
Do we have a video or a script of TLM's recent intervew (when she changed her story) with Det Smyth?

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 12:54 PM
12:39
Randy Richmond:

@Guest: TLM said to Det Smyth she wanted to tell the truth about the hammer because she didn't want to testify.
12:39

Comment From Guest

Did TLM explain why she changed her story on who wielded the hamme

Wondergirl
.James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7 (https://twitter.com/#%21/jamesarmstrong7)

(https://twitter.com/#%21/jamesarmstrong7) Jury is now on lunch until 2p.m. Deliberations will continue after that until 9p.m. tonight, when the retire for the day. #Rafferty (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23Rafferty)

~n/t~
London Free Press did an awesome job with the coverage!!!

Kudos to them!!

Peekaboo10
Must shower & go to a Dr's appointment... I would prefer if there is a verdict I will be able to hear/read it live, but if not... that is ok too I just want a verdict... the right verdict! Chat with you all later on.

HUGS TO ALL!

justbetweenus
05-11-2012, 12:55 PM

I like your idea, and decided to as well. The only thing I have is a purple turtle neck sweater, no accesories (not my colour) I sure hope they come with a verdict soon, because it's a warm day lol

Wondergirl
12:25
Randy Richmond:
@Jack Rafferty attempted an alibi during May 20, 2009 interview. But never gave much information. http://cdnsl.coveritlive.com/templates/coveritlive/images/icons/fb_share2.png
12:24

Comment From Jack
Did Rafferty ever provide police with alibi ?

Wondergirl
12:24
Randy Richmond:
@David Lang: Carol was at TLM's hearing in April 2010 when she pleaded guilty. Not here for Rafferty trial or TLM testimony at trial. http://cdnsl.coveritlive.com/templates/coveritlive/images/icons/fb_share2.png
12:23

Comment From David "Howard" Lang

Has Carol McClintic been present at any of TLM or Rafferty's hearings?

Bravo
05-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Well i am going to take a walk right now. I'm going to look at the flowers and especially the purple one's. Appreciate that i can see them and walk freely. I had a cluster of butterflies the other day on one of my flowering trees. Tori is everywhere if we look.

KMouse
05-11-2012, 12:57 PM

I would like to know too. How many other women has he drugged and done things to and they woke up not knowing any better.

How does this woman feel. How embarassing for her to go to the police and tell her story and nothing is done? This deserves an explanation!

myzzy
05-11-2012, 01:01 PM
I do hope that they are having lunch and giving a verdict.

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 01:01 PM
1:01
Randy Richmond:
@Guest: We have the ruling on the search warrant.

1:00

Comment From Guest

Will the LFP be obtaining a copy of the 31-page ruling dated Jan. 31, 2012, regarding the search warrant?

JayFriend
05-11-2012, 01:02 PM
I would like to know too. How many other women has he drugged and done things to and they woke up not knowing any better.

How does this woman feel. How embarassing for her to go to the police and tell her story and nothing is done? This deserves an explanation!

First of all, I expect the reason this "date rape" was not in evidence was that it has no direct bearing on the charges, just MR's character, which wasn't allowed.

Secondly, and it was asked before, why wasn't he charged? I bet she didn't press charges. That's very often the case. JMO

swedie

Randy Richmond:

Comment From James
Seems ironic doesn't it, crown can't use contents of laptop as evidence but defense uses apparent contents on TLM's ipod as evidence? Is that not one and the same?

Good point parcheesy but I think that is different because TLM was a witness testifying and not an accused, kwim. Same with the fact the defense was allowed to do character assassination on TLM but the Crown could not bring out MR's character. Crazy eh!

Wondergirl
1:02
Randy Richmond:
@GuestL Nothing released that said Rafferty's side of story. Just suggestions from defence in questions to TLM and in defence closing. http://cdnsl.coveritlive.com/templates/coveritlive/images/icons/fb_share2.png

Comment From guest
Was there ever anything released that stated raffertys side of the story cause if so i can not find it ????

crazyladi

And you dont want the needle, trust me!!!!! LOL

KMouse
05-11-2012, 01:04 PM
I like your idea, and decided to as well. The only thing I have is a purple turtle neck sweater, no accesories (not my colour) I sure hope they come with a verdict soon, because it's a warm day lol

I wish we could all be on the steps of the court house wearing purple clothes and holding purple balloons and flowers to show our support for Tori's family.

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Purple Ribbons for Tori in Woodstock as residents await verdict.

*tears*

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/577531170.jpg?key=640480&Expires=1336756784&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=1-9oYhBq-dLA45%7EXDDkOtz5VzPijRpy%7EhI%7ELpIOz4yLX-F-CQSBQA%7Ex8-LzPzMlB0ZoGza%7EzJFWCKta9oiL2%7E00DufYDweiYRd-Qi2fk6N0CPVXxPAK9jFgyuYxm1KyFEeLTzYYzt5qZ6JMMx8ggH tJqVanRvhHDUQNbJSJSRW8_

http://twitpic.com/9juhwi

Muckrucker
05-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Hey... just wondering if anyone else has been thinking the same thing as me. It seems to me that there are some people who were "regular" posters here that have all of a sudden disappeared. Maybe I'm wrong - but, it seems pretty strange to me. Anyone else notice this and what are your thoughts. Sorry if someone has already asked this -- I don't have time to read back thoough all of the pages over the last couple of days...

And then there is the reverse, too. Those of us who dropped off long ago when it got ... nuts ... ;)

But now we're back, waiting right beside you for justice for Tori.

KMouse
05-11-2012, 01:06 PM

Actually I do feel like I need a form of sedation after last night's news articles.

elepher50
05-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Wonder if the jury is having tylenol for lunch - this whole thing makes my head ache. I have great empathy for what these women and men on the jury have done so far and what they must do next.

An hour and a half for lunch is rather long imo. I am thinking that they are not going to delay too much with a verdict after they return from lunch. Just a hunch, just an opinion and all that.

Yody04
05-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Well i am going to take a walk right now. I'm going to look at the flowers and especially the purple one's. Appreciate that i can see them and walk freely. I had a cluster of butterflies the other day on one of my flowering trees. Tori is everywhere if we look.

She really is everywhere today. The apple tree in front of my house just started blooming today: in PURPLE

Muckrucker

Walk softly and carry a BIG syringe. ;-p

Salem
I know tell me about it?? I want to know why he wasnt charged for rape....When we were all talking about if she was drugged could it have been possible that they drugged her with whatever they drugged this girl with? It seemed to me that Tori was coherent during this time so I think she wasnt but now hearing this who knows..JMO

My thought is that the woman decided not to press charges for some reason?

Also - do I have it right? The woman that was tied up is a separate woman from the woman who signed the agreement? Two different women, right?

Salem

CarrieBean

I hate needles

I'm gonna behave

*shudders*

swedie
I'm still feeling positive the jurors are going to come back with a guilty of all three charges today before suppertime. Anytime now. MOO

Justice for Tori!

Yody04
05-11-2012, 01:09 PM
I hate needles

I'm gonna behave

*shudders*

***lol*** thank you for the laughter :-)

LilyMacBloom
05-11-2012, 01:10 PM
While waiting, why not slip down to the Parking Lot and revisit the WS Virtual Memorial garden for Tori?

What wonderful idea that was and such a return to memory lane.
Posted a photo and wearing a purple T..hoping good things are coming our way

Salem
05-11-2012, 01:11 PM
1:02
Randy Richmond:
@GuestL Nothing released that said Rafferty's side of story. Just suggestions from defence in questions to TLM and in defence closing. http://cdnsl.coveritlive.com/templates/coveritlive/images/icons/fb_share2.png

Comment From guest
Was there ever anything released that stated raffertys side of the story cause if so i can not find it ????

He had no side to his story - he was an innocent dupe. He had no defense so they had to try to make one up. Not a shred of evidence to indicate he was doing anything other than what he was charged with.

Salem

elepher50
05-11-2012, 01:11 PM

Also - do I have it right? The woman that was tied up is a separate woman from the woman who signed the agreement? Two different women, right?

Salem

I believe that they are two separate women from what I have read/digested thus far.

Makes me wonder how many other females he violated.

eleph .... just sad and sick at this time

LadyL
05-11-2012, 01:12 PM

I thought she was too terrified to follow through?

KMouse
05-11-2012, 01:13 PM

Salem

The woman went to police to make the statement. The police press the charges. I think this deserves to be explained.
Maybe the information went for Crown opinion and it was a he said/she said so the Crown decided there wasn't a chance of conviction so it went nowhere.
I dunno.

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 01:15 PM

Salem

Yes I am pretty sure they were two separate people. JMO

Muckrucker
05-11-2012, 01:18 PM
What wonderful idea that was and such a return to memory lane.
Posted a photo and wearing a purple T..hoping good things are coming our way

It's lovely. As are the foxgloves.

Wish I could find the thread from the memorial day. Posters shared the most beautiful songs, poems and pictures that day. I'll keep looking.

snoofer
detectives asked mtr what advice he would be given and he said...to talk to my lawyer. So it seems that he has full trust in lawyers and has past experience with them...so am guessing he likely had a lawyer for the one about the woman drugged. MOO I get the impression he is used to having someone else advocate for him or speak for him or solve his problems. jmo

JayFriend
The woman went to police to make the statement. The police press the charges. I think this deserves to be explained.
Maybe the information went for Crown opinion and it was a he said/she said so the Crown decided there wasn't a chance of conviction so it went nowhere.
I dunno.
Well, there certainly was no conviction because it wasn't on his record. Even if she went to the police, she most likely declined going ahead with the charges, not wanting to go to court. The only thing on Raffery's record was stealing stuff out of unlocked cars (as a young offender perhaps).

Salem
I thought she was too terrified to follow through?

Now that you say this LadyL - I think there was something in one of the articles that said this???

Maybe we should start a thread for this, and move these posts over? Do you guys want a thread to discuss the women?

Salem

If you do - just start one and alert the first post and I'll copy the posts from here over.

Kittymama
05-11-2012, 01:19 PM

That's beautiful. I think I'll do the same. Not too many flowers out here in the Rockies yet, but maybe I'll see something.

I just remembered I have a purple sweater...

LadyL
05-11-2012, 01:20 PM

Randy Richmond:

Comment From James

someone please tweet Randy Richmond that the difference is in how the 'evidence' was obtained, although I still find it ironic

LilyMacBloom
05-11-2012, 01:20 PM

*giggles here* cute!

snoofer
05-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Well, there certainly was no conviction because it wasn't on his record. Even if she went to the police, she most likely declined going ahead with the charges, not wanting to go to court. The only thing on Raffery's record was stealing stuff out of unlocked cars (as a young offender perhaps).

not stealing JF....TAKING things ;) moo

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 01:22 PM
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22188&stc=1&d=1336756757

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22189&stc=1&d=1336756783

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22190&stc=1&d=1336756792

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22191&stc=1&d=1336756806

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22192&stc=1&d=1336756830

We Will Miss You, Tori

http://cponline.insinc.com/graphics/2012/rafferty_gallery/#

Kamille
05-11-2012, 01:22 PM
I dunno.

She probably didn't come forward until after he was arrested for this crime. Too ashamed, embarrassed perhaps. Many rape victims do not report, especially when it happens in your own home with someone you invited to be there.

MOO

robynhood
05-11-2012, 01:23 PM
...ugh I keep logging in and praying to see a verdict...IMO if the jury knew the wHOLE TRUTH like we do I bet the verdict would be in already....IMO...no doubt ..GUILTY of all charges !...I heard from people in WOODSTOCK the community is outraged that ALL EVIDENCE ...like we know now ...was NOT presented to the jury...IMO the police tried real hard in the 7 intervwiews to get a confession out of MR.Rafferty or shall I call him...MR. Semen again ...eh ???...ugh robynhood!

LilyMacBloom
05-11-2012, 01:24 PM
It's lovely. As are the foxgloves.

Wish I could find the thread from the memorial day. Posters shared the most beautiful songs, poems and pictures that day. I'll keep looking.

I thought it was on You tube now, maybe I'm wrong I'll look too

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 01:24 PM
I just moved into a house last July and we are now finally getting to the backyard. I plan to have a little memorial for Tori. I have always wanted to but some people think its weird that I am so attached to this case so I guess that is why I havent. Some people just dont get why I care and really I cant explain it. There are many cases that I had interested in besides Tori but this one just hit home hard and to explain it to some people including my fiance is just a waste of time LOL.. I care that is all that anyone needs to know :)

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Does the Jury get to see her confession from this year??

KMouse
05-11-2012, 01:26 PM

I wonder if the police spoke to Rafferty in January 2009 about this.

Plus if things go for Crown opinion it takes a long time.

maxfactor
05-11-2012, 01:27 PM

Big hugs Sailor Bug!! I'm so sorry about that!!

JayFriend
05-11-2012, 01:27 PM
someone please tweet Randy Richmond that the difference is in how the 'evidence' was obtained, although I still find it ironic
It's been explained before. LE got warrants to search his house and his car, but apparently were advised they didn't need separate warrants for the laptop and hard drive. This was a grey area because the law was changing at the time. It looks like the judge went by the new law, not the old one and disallowed the electronic evidence. It's still a grey area because of when it happened and could well be revisited if there's an appeal.

Bravo
05-11-2012, 01:28 PM
That's beautiful. I think I'll do the same. Not too many flowers out here in the Rockies yet, but maybe I'll see something.

I just remembered I have a purple sweater...

Ahhh the beauty of the Rockies. There are some pics of Tori on vacation out West with the mountains in the background. Purple it is today. Power walked. It helped with some of the adrenaline.

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 01:28 PM
NEWSTALK1010 ‏ @newstalk1010 (https://twitter.com/#%21/newstalk1010)

VIDEO: Rodney Stafford speaks to reporters on first full day of deliberations in #Rafferty (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23Rafferty) trial. @MarkCarc1010 (https://twitter.com/#%21/MarkCarc1010)...
(http://t.co/sXaTpoiH)
http://fb.me/21pMzp6ux (http://t.co/sXaTpoiH)

LilyMacBloom
05-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Victoria Stafford Montage Tribute - YouTube

ut oh, just one of many tributes, have to go for break bawling again

KMouse
She probably didn't come forward until after he was arrested for this crime. Too ashamed, embarrassed perhaps. Many rape victims do not report, especially when it happens in your own home with someone you invited to be there.

MOO

The way the LFP worded it I took it as the woman went to the police in January 2009. But I re-read it and it could mean she told police that the incident happened in January 2009 but she told them after such as during the murder investigation.

*sigh* he got away with so much :(

Wondergirl
He is a coward.

1:30
Mike Knoll:

@Guest#1 - he didn't appear to look anyone in the eye in the edited version I watched. The full 4hr interview is available, broken up into 7 parts, at www.lfpress.com/videos (http://www.lfpress.com/videos) http://cdnsl.coveritlive.com/templates/coveritlive/images/icons/fb_share2.png
1:29

Comment From guest # 1

Mike can you answer the question about Rafferty looking anyone in the eyes during his questioning by police and can you tell me is there somwhere I can find the questioning in its entirety?

Bravo
05-11-2012, 01:31 PM
I just moved into a house last July and we are now finally getting to the backyard. I plan to have a little memorial for Tori. I have always wanted to but some people think its weird that I am so attached to this case so I guess that is why I havent. Some people just dont get why I care and really I cant explain it. There are many cases that I had interested in besides Tori but this one just hit home hard and to explain it to some people including my fiance is just a waste of time LOL.. I care that is all that anyone needs to know :)

That's lovely. I feel the same way with this case. Just remind those folks that the reasons you care so much are the very reasons they love you.

Muckrucker
05-11-2012, 01:32 PM
We have to hope that the evidence is compelling enough for the jurors to reach some level of a guilty verdict.

Not just because many of us believe that would be a just verdict, but also because it will really mess up those jurors' minds badly if they get hung, or let him off on on some technicality, or because of debates about T's testimony - only to find out all that we're aware of now - that they aren't.

Can you imagine how they'd feel after the fact? They can only go by what's been presented in court, but what a blast in the cajones it would be to walk out and learn all of the rest of this afterwards.

The upside of this thought is that if they do come back with guilty verdicts, they'll have a greater sense of peace and sleep easier knowing that they've made the right choice to keep this POS locked away for life.

Yody04
05-11-2012, 01:34 PM
After knowing now what kind of pages were found on this <modsnip>s laptop I guess we know now too what the comment: not young enough meant.
It makes me sooo SICK

Salem
It's been explained before. LE got warrants to search his house and his car, but apparently were advised they didn't need separate warrants for the laptop and hard drive. This was a grey area because the law was changing at the time. It looks like the judge went by the new law, not the old one and disallowed the electronic evidence. It's still a grey area because of when it happened and could well be revisited if there's an appeal.

If something goes wrong and MR is not convicted on all 3 counts, I think this is a very, very, very good appeal point for the Crown. It is my opinion that the Judge errored in his ruling to suppress the evidence. When LE makes a "good faith" effort and is working under pressure and has complied with all rules/laws at the time, evidence should not be suppressed. Because this evidence goes DIRECTLY to MR's motive and intent, INTENT being the key word, this evidence should never have been suppressed.

So.... if things go wrong, I do think the Crown has a solid ACE in their Pocket for appealing the decision.

Just my thoughts,

Salem

Wondergirl
This is kind of funny, because, it's like Mike is offering Deb a chance to speak, if she finds him.

She said she would speak, but, maybe not now that the other evidence is out. But, maybe she knew about that, and still thinks he's innocent.

Perhaps we will find out.

1:33
Mike Knoll:
@guest - I don't think she still lives at the Tennyson address in Woodstock. Not sure where to find her.

1:33

Comment From guest
Mike-Will media be going out to Rafferty's mothers house in an attempt to get a comment from her after verdict??

LadyL
05-11-2012, 01:40 PM

I know that - I was asking someone to advise the 'tweeters' of that.

swedie
05-11-2012, 01:40 PM
After reading the new information about MR and the claims from women MR was into the act of choking them, I now feel certain MR choked Tori before throwing her out of the car. The fact that TLM stated all she heard was gurgling from Tori tells me he choked Tori. I am so sick and furious with every new detail that comes out. No doubt in my mind, not that there ever was, MR is truly evil and a sexually deviant devil. He had been obsessed for a long time and YES found his dupe in TLM. The coming together of two evils equates overwhelming tragedy and so much sorrow for so many victims. May he rot in hell for all eternity. JMHO. Again it just goes to show people can hide their true colours and as much as you feel you know someone, you don't know them. Seems MR duped so many people, everyone he came into contact with. Thankfully so many of the women he tried to use got the heck away from him, they sensed something weird about him thank God. If he hadn't been caught I'm positive he would have went on to abduct more children or possibly murdered women, so scary. MOO

jenniferleia
05-11-2012, 01:41 PM

I wore purple to work today. And I will plant a purple plant this weekend. I hope the family gets good news before mothers day :(

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Victoria Stafford Montage Tribute - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIlkL8_A3-c)

ut oh, just one of many tributes, have to go for break bawling again

Oh Good God, I am crying in my office. I need to walk away for a minute. **Tears***

Muckrucker
If something goes wrong and MR is not convicted on all 3 counts, I think this is a very, very, very good appeal point for the Crown. It is my opinion that the Judge errored in his ruling to suppress the evidence. When LE makes a "good faith" effort and is working under pressure and has complied with all rules/laws at the time, evidence should not be suppressed. Because this evidence goes DIRECTLY to MR's motive and intent, INTENT being the key word, this evidence should never have been suppressed.

So.... if things go wrong, I do think the Crown has a solid ACE in their Pocket for appealing the decision.

Just my thoughts,

Salem

I strongly agree. They can make a pretty strong case on appeal that they were going by existing laws, and the Supervisor of search warrants did his due diligence and looked the law up before giving his answer that a second warrant wasn't needed.

Ruling on 'future precedent' sets a really bad precedent.

From Christie Blatchford's article, if these steps were documented, it does show that officers did proceed in 'good faith' to the best of their abilities with the legal guidance that was at hand:

When the forensic examiner asked if he needed a secondary warrant, a senior OPP officer and head of the search warrant team, Detective-Sergeant Bryan Gast, told him he didn’t. He relied on his experience, his training and on his reading of a law book, Hutchinson’s Canadian Search Warrant Manual.

In the edition Det.-Sgt. Gast had, the author warned vaguely against wide-ranging police searches and concluded, “At present, these issues remain unresolved but it is likely … [they] will be challenged as over seizure.”

Salem
I have to sign out for awhile. Please alert if the verdict comes in.

Thanks so much!

Salem

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 01:45 PM
NEWSTALK1010 ‏ @newstalk1010 (https://twitter.com/#%21/newstalk1010)

VIDEO: Rodney Stafford speaks to reporters on first full day of deliberations in #Rafferty (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23Rafferty) trial. @MarkCarc1010 (https://twitter.com/#%21/MarkCarc1010)...
(http://t.co/sXaTpoiH)
http://fb.me/21pMzp6ux (http://t.co/sXaTpoiH)

I love him! He said a lot of what many of us feel. He doesn't agree with our judicial system and courts. People have a right to know that he's a predator. The jury needs to know too!

*sigh*

Kittymama
Ahhh the beauty of the Rockies. There are some pics of Tori on vacation out West with the mountains in the background. Purple it is today. Power walked. It helped with some of the adrenaline.

Yes, I believe those pics of Tori were taken in Jasper. Beautiful place (quite far from me, though).

I haven't been able to tear myself away yet.

Bravo
I wonder if the Jurors leave for lunch? Perhaps they are encouraged to do so. Maybe that accounts for the length. Then again if they are sequestered I doubt they are going to show up at the Market Place for lunch?????

JayFriend

Just my thoughts,

Salem
Yes, good point about grounds for appeal. I also learned from Randy Richmond that appeals are handled by a panel of judges, not a new trial before a new jury. In that case, the judges know ALL the evidence, admissible or not, and it's a panel, not just one judge. In view of this, I can't see the defence appealing a guilty verdict, but the Crown may well appeal a lesser verdict and succeed.

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Boo!

Please stay!

1:45
Mike Knoll:

Folks - we are going to have to wrap up here. Randy is writing a story - I'm lucky to have had him here for a couple of hours. I have to head back to the newsroom. Thank you for reading!

The jury will resume deliberations at 2pm and go until 9pm tonight (with breaks.) If a verdict is reached, we will notify you via twitter -- follow @LFpress and @RaffertyLFP for info.

Thank you again.
1:42

Comment From TC

What time will you finish up this chat

Yody04
05-11-2012, 01:47 PM
http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120510/120510_stafford_trial_unseen/20120510/?hub=CP24Home

in case somebody likes to read the interview that's in the news MTR and LE.
...while we're waiting...
I like the very end of the interview.

nursebeeme
well, I went to the grocery store.. I guess it didn't work (re: verdict coming down while I was away)

Hopefully we will hear something soon

Bravo
Yes, I believe those pics of Tori were taken in Jasper. Beautiful place (quite far from me, though).

I haven't been able to tear myself away yet.

That's why i power walked LOL Hubby came home for lunch and suggested i get out briefly. He knows me too well. So i did. Briefly LOL

Muckrucker
05-11-2012, 01:48 PM
I wonder how the news about the porn, choking, 'underage rape' has hit some of the women who dated MR?

I'm sure that's rally haunted and traumatized several of them.

Curious - did any of those new details sway anyone off the fence that had been perched there? I know it's been really tough on some people who really wanted to believe in MR's innocence. Wondering how they're handling this latest news.

JayFriend
05-11-2012, 01:50 PM
I know that - I was asking someone to advise the 'tweeters' of that.
It looks like there are a lot of folks on the LFP live chat who haven't paid attention to the news and done their research and are asking dumb questions.

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 01:51 PM
I find it kind of promising that they had questions, and came back to watch TLM's confession again, so quickly this morning.

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 01:52 PM
well, I went to the grocery store.. I guess it didn't work (re: verdict coming down while I was away)

Hopefully we will hear something soon

Isn't there anything else you need to run out and get?! lol

LadyL
05-11-2012, 01:52 PM
my purple lilacs are in bloom

this morning I had to go into work for a bit & then grocery shopping

I don't think I'd get a parking spot if I went downtown now, even though I'd love to sit outside that courthouse in solidarity for Tori & her family

I think instead I will cut some of those purple lilacs & bring them inside ... and find a purple ribbon to tie out front

nursebeeme
05-11-2012, 01:53 PM

yes! I am headed out to paint my deck! If that doesn't werk I don't know what will!

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Waiting to transmit the verdict.

http://a.yfrog.com/img861/7620/k8brk.jpg

http://yfrog.com/z/nxk8brkj

jenniferleia
I wonder how the news about the porn, choking, 'underage rape' has hit some of the women who dated MR?

I'm sure that's rally haunted and traumatized several of them.

Curious - did any of those new details sway anyone off the fence that had been perched there? I know it's been really tough on some people who really wanted to believe in MR's innocence. Wondering how they're handling this latest news.

Yes it did 100%(sway them), some were very appologetic and felt "duped". Some have not showed up yet and doubtful if they ever will.

nursebeeme
oh and happy birthday to all of our Tori peeps that have birthdays and/or are having birthdays soon! :cheer:

Sailor Bug
05-11-2012, 01:55 PM
The jury continues to deliberate on the first full day as the #Rafferty trial gets close to finishing.

nursebeeme
05-11-2012, 01:56 PM

I see you guys up in Canada are having the same beautiful, clear, sunny day that we are having in Michigan!

(thanks for posting those pictures)

Bravo

Nurse needs to get on another roller coaster ASAP

TopTop
Okay, I was swamped with work this morning but now everything calmed down. It's just before 2:00 .... time for a guilty verdict.

Bravo
05-11-2012, 01:59 PM
I hear ya cuz i'm so close to cracking open a beer.

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 02:00 PM

MOO

No, not true, Kamille.

I am sure I read last night, that LE brought up the January 2009 file in Rafferty's Interrogation, but, I haven't watched the video in it's entirety yet.

I have to go do some work for a while, if I can, so, I can't find a link right now, but, maybe someone else remembers?

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 02:01 PM
I hear ya cuz i'm so close to cracking open a beer.

I wonder if it would be inappropriate to have that beer at work when I hear the verdict...................... LOL

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Eight years old, Mike . . . that’s pure evil’

RAFFERTY'S POLICE INTERROGATION

By RANDY RICHMOND, The London Free Press

"We're done," Rafferty tells Det. Sgt. Jim Smyth well into a nearly four-hour interrogation May 20, 2009.
"Is that what you said to Tori before you killed her? 'We're done?' " Smyth shoots back.

"Funny man," Rafferty says.

"Funny man. That's what you think this is . . . is funny man?" Smyth asks.

"I think you're a funny man," Rafferty says.

"I think you're a cold-blooded killer," Smyth replies.

"No remorse. No empathy. No nothing. You're just hollow," Smyth tells him.

"You know what a psychopath is, Mike?" Smyth says at another point.

"I have never met one," Rafferty says.

"Well, I just met one tonight. It's you."

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/10/19741811.html

LadyL
05-11-2012, 02:04 PM

I wonder how many cops are around there today (in & outside)? Can someone ask on twitter?

eta: not asking for a specific number obviously but just a general idea of how beefed up the security is today

CarrieBean
05-11-2012, 02:04 PM

I think that's great.

My man never understood either until I asked him "What if it were your Son"? I can talk with him a bit about these things now, but he can't handle the details.

On my way out to find a plant for Tori.

Oldsoul2
05-11-2012, 02:06 PM
I think around 4 or 5pm EST no later than 6pm, we will have a verdict. Like the case, they go on break every five minutes. They had less than an hour deliberating last night but they had a full day yesterday because they started at 9am and finished at 8:45pm and it was alot to take in. Now they have had 3 hours today but an hour of that watching the video again. So technically only talked for almost 3 hours, I called 4-6 hours. We'll see, cant imagine it taking that long considering some points were sooooo obvious of his guilt.

Bravo
I wonder if it would be inappropriate to have that beer at work when I hear the verdict...................... LOL

LOL Not if ya make it a rootbeer. I know corny........

CarrieBean
Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has beer on the mind.

After two. I think I'll wait a few minutes before heading out.

littlebirdie
omg bless his heart. ESP ESP ESP

IMO Rodney is sitting right there for all the jurors to see as he is representing Victoria's spirit and HER rights and what this is all about in the first place. Justice for Victoria and in a broader perspective, justice for all of our precious children. I think that is the only thing that keeps Rodney sane.

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 02:09 PM
I think around 4 or 5pm EST no later than 6pm, we will have a verdict. Like the case, they go on break every five minutes. They had less than an hour deliberating last night but they had a full day yesterday because they started at 9am and finished at 8:45pm and it was alot to take in. Now they have had 3 hours today but an hour of that watching the video again. So technically only talked for almost 3 hours, I called 4-6 hours. We'll see, cant imagine it taking that long considering some points were sooooo obvious of his guilt.

Please let it be at 3:30 or after 7:00 pm lol. I have to leave at 4 and won't be back until 6 or 7 tonight.

Wondergirl
05-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Here it is Kamille.

I included the rest, because this POS deserves this repeated so EVERYONE can see how vile he is.

He wastes little time before attacking, bringing up date rape allegation against Rafferty from January. He speaks about McClintic's testimony again, about DNA, about the possibility a search will find parts of Rafferty's back seat missing.

"I guess you're going to find out," Rafferty says.

He says it so often as Smyth presents evidence that later Smyth mimics him and both men laugh grimly.

Smyth tries to convince Rafferty that police can help keep the media frenzy away from his family.

"This is a huge story for them. That's one of the most sensational things that has happened in this province since (Paul) Bernardo and Karla (Homolka). It's going to be a frenzy."

Police can tell the media Rafferty is a cold-blooded Bernardo or someone whose life was overtaken by drugs and made bad decisions, Smyth says.

"Nothing's going to change what they say," Rafferty replies.

If you tell the truth, Smyth says, police might not have to go so hard on his family.

Rafferty grows quiet and without arrogance, says, "You don't need to interrogate my family."

But the accused's anger returns when Smyth says he'll have to talk to family or someone else will take the case.

"Awesome," Rafferty says at that prospect.

On and on, Smyth talks about the evidence to the point Rafferty suggests someone may fake a video at the Home Depot.

Rafferty offers a vague alibi as well.

Smyth buys none of it.

"You know what a psychopath is, Mike?"

"I have never met one," Rafferty says.

"Well, I just met one tonight. It's you."

Without missing a beat, Rafferty retorts, "In the other room."

Other women besides McClintic will come forward and talk about "how much of a slimeball you are," Smyth says, aptly prophesying the parade of ex-girlfriends who showed up in court to testify.

"Just because I'm sleazy doesn't make me guilty of being what I'm being accused of doing," Rafferty says.

Rafferty tells Smyth repeatedly he's done talking, yet continues to take the bait the combative officer dangles.

"Why can't you stop yourself from talking?" Smyth asks.

"Why can't you just go away?" is the answer.

"Because this is my job. This is what I do," Smyth replies. "Five weeks of looking for you. I wanted to spend a little bit of time with you, Mike. This is gratifying to me."

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/10/19741811.html

Kamille
05-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Nurse needs to get on another roller coaster ASAP

Don't do it Nurse!! The last time didn't work out so well. I think you should stay right here with us to get the right verdict this time.

MOO

LadyL
05-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Rodney used to have a tie with Tori's pic on it. I wonder if he still has it. I wish I had a t-shirt with her pic on it.

Yody04
05-11-2012, 02:12 PM
I need a break. Shouldn't watch the youtube Montage.
I feel so sick to my stomach and the tears won't stop.

see you guys later. Hopefully with good news!

Tink
05-11-2012, 02:15 PM
My heart just breaks for Tori's family. After the trauma of the trial, this wait for the verdict must be agonizing.

I wonder how the people on the jury will feel when this is all over and they see the evidence that was withheld from them.

This case has been so tough for me because I live in Guelph, around the corner from the house where MR stopped to buy drugs. I can't go into the Home Depot now without thinking about the hammer being bought there. This case is close to home. (And when Paul Barnardo was arrested, he was in Oakville, the town where I used to live, at a mall just around the corner from where I was living then.)

Tink

Confusedashell
05-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Well now that everything of MRs past is out of the closet I am going to come out as well. I am one of the victims of MR. I was one of the women on the stand. This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Reading all that stuff about him last night made me sick as I am sure it did everyone who read it. I at the time we dated had a little girl 3 years of age. I am so very thankful that neither of us were hurt in anyway. I pray for little Tori and hope to god for justice for her and her family. Through this I have become quite close with Tara. She is such a great lady. She has been amazing and I truly commend her for her strength.

TopTop
05-11-2012, 02:16 PM
I need a break. Shouldn't watch the youtube Montage.
I feel so sick to my stomach and the tears won't stop.

see you guys later. Hopefully with good news!

I haven't watched any of them. I can't. I will start crying and then I'll have to explain to co-workers, kids or hubby (depending where I am at the time) why I am bawling like a baby. Too hard to explain.

Bravo
05-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Well now that everything of MRs past is out of the closet I am going to come out as well. I am one of the victims of MR. I was one of the women on the stand. This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Reading all that stuff about him last night made me sick as I am sure it did everyone who read it. I at the time we dated had a little girl 3 years of age. I am so very thankful that neither of us were hurt in anyway. I pray for little Tori and hope to god for justice for her and her family. Through this I have become quite close with Tara. She is such a great lady. She has been amazing and I truly commend her for her strength.

Oh My. Thank You for coming forward and grateful you are both safe.

CarrieBean
05-11-2012, 02:19 PM
IMO Rodney is sitting right there for all the jurors to see as he is representing Victoria's spirit and HER rights and what this is all about in the first place. Justice for Victoria and in a broader perspective, justice for all of our precious children. I think that is the only thing that keeps Rodney sane.

Even if we can't be there, I hope Tori's family knows that there are thousands of us who's thoughts are there also.

Jezbel
05-11-2012, 02:20 PM
I was hoping they would come back with a verdict around lunch, I was holding off on taking my lunch break but its getting late. I set up twister notifications in case a verdict comes in while I'm out. Keep your fingers crossed everyone, justice is near!

maxfactor
05-11-2012, 02:21 PM

Big hugs! I'm so glad you and your daughter weren't hurt by him and hope you can put this behind you now!xx

Shasta
05-11-2012, 02:22 PM

I have so much respect for you for what you did for Tori. You are a pillar of strength.

I'm glad that you are able to rise above this and put it behind you. Please feel better knowing our thoughts are with you and your precious little girl. I admire what you did. It takes fortitude and strength. xx oo

Confusedashell
05-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Thanks everyone. My heart is with Toris family now.

Kittymama
05-11-2012, 02:24 PM

Oh my goodness. You were NOT one of the people I suspected of knowing him. I'm so thankful you and your daughter are safe. I can't even imagine.

Not directed at you, but at the mods: I've been wondering if, now that the publication ban is lifted, we can have threads for people who know/knew TLM or MTR? I'm sure a lot of us have questions about what they were like in person. I know I do.

KMouse

I am very sorry to hear how you had direct contact with this monster. I cannot imagine your thoughts since his arrest. I hope that you have been offered counselling through victim services. Especially with this new information being made public. Give your little girl an extra hug and let Tara know my whole family and our WS family are all waiting for the word that Rafferty is going away for life.

Thank you for testifying.

CarrieBean

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sorry you had the misfortune of knowing him.

I hope Tara knows how many people care and are thinking about them all.

Kamille

Thank you so much for testifying on behalf of Victoria and hug your little girl just a little tighter for me tonight. She represents all the precious little girls who are now safe from that POS and for which Victoria unfortunately gave her life for. I hope you are able to heal and move forward from what must be a true nightmare.

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 02:25 PM
I think that's great.

My man never understood either until I asked him "What if it were your Son"? I can talk with him a bit about these things now, but he can't handle the details.

On my way out to find a plant for Tori.

Mine would just say, well its not your son so stop worrying about it!!!

He is like "Kids are beaten every day let it go"

and I say "well that may be the case but this child was subjected to more than a beating. Sexual assault and a killed with a hammer!!"

He just doesnt want to hear it because he is just that type of guy. Nothing like that effects him to much and if it does he chooses not to talk about it. It bothers him I am sure.

It has just ruined his sex life the last couple of months LOL... I am like sorry not today I need to go on websleuths I need to make sure I am a voice for Tori's Justice :)

LoyalSleuth
05-11-2012, 02:27 PM
I wonder how the family of the jury is feeling right now, reading the evidence that their loved ones will NOT be able to use to form their decisions.

Jezbel
05-11-2012, 02:27 PM

Wow I commend, thank you for sharing with us. It must be really hard to read all the stuff about him. I am so glad you and your little girl are ok. Hugs to you.

Confusedashell
05-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Its kind of funny. The other night Tara and I were talking and I had mentioned this web site and she said that no she hadn't been on here and I told her how many people have her back and say such nice things and want nothing but justice for her and her family and Tori. It touched her. I let her know every day how many people care and she knows as well. She truly has become a better person because of this if that at all makes any sense.

LoyalSleuth
05-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Its kind of funny. The other night Tara and I were talking and I had mentioned this web site and she said that no she hadn't been on here and I told her how many people have her back and say such nice things and want nothing but justice for her and her family and Tori. It touched her. I let her know every day how many people care and she knows as well. She truly has become a better person because of this if that at all makes any sense.

It makes a ton of sense!

KMouse
I wonder how the family of the jury is feeling right now, reading the evidence that their loved ones will NOT be able to use to form their decisions.

My DH and I were discussing that this morning. I feel so bad for this jury.
They are going to be sick.

The judges words to the jury: "we're not trying to keep anything from you".

crazyladi

I am so sorry to hear what you have gone through and to be a victim to this monster and I am so glad that you and your daughter were not hurt in any of this. I truly am so sorry I hope that justice is served for everyone that this dirty ball effected

Confusedashell
05-11-2012, 02:32 PM
It was very hard to first of all hear about this in the first place. I was pregnant with my son when I heard Tori was taken and then when MR was arrested. It hit me hard. I ended up in the hospital for some time because I was so stressed. (nothing compared to what the family went through) Then when I found out I had to testify was horrible. Let me just say this. The crown knew about his sexual behaviour with us women but they couldn't get into that on the stand because it was about his character and not actual evidence but in my opinion they should have asked us because there are many of us who noted weird things about him around the children and that is why so many ended the relationship or because he was sexually aggressive. Anyways back to the testimony. I was only on the stand for a short amount of time and through that period I didn't think I could look at him but I did and I wanted to rip his eye balls out for having the odasity to being sitting there so smug. The joking with his lawyer (the female one of course) happened all the time. She would fling her hair around and flirt it was sickening.

Kittymama
05-11-2012, 02:33 PM

It makes sense to me. I've heard of it happening before, in other cases.

Do you mind me asking you something? Did you ever get a feeling something was "off" about MR before he was arrested? If you don't want to answer, that's okay, just ignore me. ;)

CarrieBean
05-11-2012, 02:33 PM

Maybe some time you could show her this thread, if she's up to it.

Kittymama
05-11-2012, 02:36 PM
RSBM

I was only on the stand for a short amount of time and through that period I didn't think I could look at him but I did and I wanted to rip his eye balls out for having the odasity to being sitting there so smug. The joking with his lawyer (the female one of course) happened all the time. She would fling her hair around and flirt it was sickening.

OMG!!! That would be so sickening!!!

Thinkzerz
05-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Hurry jury hurry up already.

greenthumb
05-11-2012, 02:37 PM

Thank you... for testifying, for befriending Tara, for being here with us. I am so thankful that you and your daughter were not hurt, and I hope that you are dealing well with the trauma that all this horrible information must have caused you.

And I also hope that Tara knows how many of us ache for her and wish her well. Please pass along the word that she is in our hearts and our prayers.

Sailor Bug
05-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Rafferty juery reviews #McClintic's incriminating statement: http://bit.ly/KQUYvl #ToriStafford

crazyladi
What is up with women who love sick men like Bernardo and Rafferty. WTF is wrong with that lawyer...GEEZ are you kidding me?? Ugh,... so gross

littlebirdie
not stealing JF....TAKING things ;) moo

You made me laugh a little. Oh and don't forget to 'roll the eyes' A teeny bit of p****d off humor on my end.

Confusedashell
05-11-2012, 02:40 PM
It makes sense to me. I've heard of it happening before, in other cases.

Do you mind me asking you something? Did you ever get a feeling something was "off" about MR before he was arrested? If you don't want to answer, that's okay, just ignore me. ;)
At the most my family and I thought he was gay. There was one time he said something odd about my daughter and then that was it for me. I couldn't do it anymore. I am so glad my spidy senses are about

parcheesy
05-11-2012, 02:42 PM
This is scary. I was just listening to the audio of the interview MTR had on May 15, 2009, 5 days before he was arrested. The interviewer asks him about jobs he has done, who he knows around town, what associates of TLM's that he knows, etc. As usual, he is vague about everything. He doesn't remember most names or only remembers first names, even of people he is dating. As for associates of TLM's, the only ones he remembers meeting are:

1. A guy who approached him and mentioned TLM, doesn't know who that guy is.
2. A girl with big breasts (doesn't remember name)
3. A blonde-haired neighbour, lives right next door to TLM (doesn't remember name)

**What he DOES remember, in a somewhat animated voice, is that the blonde-haired neighbour has a kid with autism and that Terri-Lynne has babysat for her a few times.**

Why does this stick out to him? Was he there for the babysitting? Scary thought!!! The child with autism might be non-verbal and would never be able to tell anybody if he harmed them.

This is the audio interview and it is very near the end when he is asked about TLM's associates. http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/03/23/19542366.html

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Jury came back from lunch around 2 pm so we're back on #Rafferty verdict watch. Standing by to go live as soon as something happens

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Crap I realized that my last post was "What is up with women who love sick men like Bernardo and Rafferty" I didnt mean that to offend you confused I meant the people that are turned on my convicts. Sorry I really hope you didnt think I meant you.

Kittymama
At the most my family and I thought he was gay. There was one time he said something odd about my daughter and then that was it for me. I couldn't do it anymore. I am so glad my spidy senses are about

Thank you for answering. He does have a really strange voice. Can you give us an idea of what he said about your daughter? Again, if you're not comfortable, no pressure.

CarrieBean

The first time I heard his first interview with LE I thought this. He sounded very feminine to me.

matou
05-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Thank you for answering. He does have a really strange voice. Can you give us an idea of what he said about your daughter? Again, if you're not comfortable, no pressure.

I figured out who he sounds like: John Malkovich. JMO

Kittymama
05-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Crap I realized that my last post was "What is up with women who love sick men like Bernardo and Rafferty" I didnt mean that to offend you confused I meant the people that are turned on my convicts. Sorry I really hope you didnt think I meant you.

When I was a teenager, I had a couple of friends who agreed that there was something "sexy" about serial killers. I didn't get it then, and I don't get it now. Thank goodness.

SGL
05-11-2012, 02:47 PM
This is my first ever active participation in a discussion group although I have been following you folks for some time now. I am not generally a supersticious or omen kind of person, but I looked out my bedroom window this morning to see that my lilac has burst into bloom and there were butterflies in my garden. Nonetheless, I am worried about what the jury will come back with.

KMouse
05-11-2012, 02:48 PM
I wonder if the women he dated and found on POF all had young daughters.

Confusedashell, I know you wouldn't know so this is not directed at you.

Police would know, the Crown would know but I am sure this guy actively sought out single mothers with daughters.

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 02:48 PM
The fact that he was look at different sex things makes me wonder if it even mattered to him. He has done this before, there is no way Tori was his first sexual encounter with a child.

Its so chilling to hear what McClintic said when she was in the interrogation room and during the trial... I knew no one could make that (Sugar honey iced tea) up!!!

Confusedashell
05-11-2012, 02:49 PM
What is up with women who love sick men like Bernardo and Rafferty. WTF is wrong with that lawyer...GEEZ are you kidding me?? Ugh,... so gross
ITs not like we go out and look for sick individuals. He is truly a sociopath and prays on young single mothers. Please don't categorize everyone together

Kittymama
05-11-2012, 02:49 PM
My DH and I were discussing that this morning. I feel so bad for this jury.
They are going to be sick.

The judges words to the jury: "we're not trying to keep anything from you".

And here all along, <modsnip>.

TopTop
05-11-2012, 02:50 PM
This is my first ever active participation in a discussion group although I have been following you folks for some time now. I am not generally a supersticious or omen kind of person, but I looked out my bedroom window this morning to see that my lilac has burst into bloom and there were butterflies in my garden. Nonetheless, I am worried about what the jury will come back with.

Welcome to WS! I hope your signs are telling us we'll get a guilty verdict soon!

Sailor Bug
TRIAL UPDATE: Jurry in #Rafferty trial has another question. Watch @CP24 for the latest.

My colleague @CBCColinButler says Jury coming back to ask another question at #Rafferty trial #sl

Jury has another question in #Rafferty trial, I am told. Courtroom is re-opening. #ToriStafford

@stephaniesmyth: TRIAL UPDATE: Jurry in #Rafferty trial has another question. Watch @CP24 for the latest.

Hearing from London that the #Rafferty jury has another question. #ToriStafford

Jury at #Rafferty has another ideation. Stay tuned.

CarrieBean
ITs not like we go out and look for sick individuals. He is truly a sociopath and prays on young single mothers. Please don't categorize everyone together

I think she meant his defence flirting with him

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 02:51 PM

Welcome to Websleuths!

Tori is everywhere today, isn't she? :) :) :)

TopTop
AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Jurors have another question. Heading up to the courtroom.

~n/t~
Stephanie Smyth ‏ @stephaniesmyth
TRIAL UPDATE: Jurry in #Rafferty trial has another question. Watch @CP24 for the latest.

SGL
05-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Moments after I posted my last message my girlfriend phoned to say that she had a bunch of purple dahlia bulbs to give me. Odd coincidence.

Oldsoul2

So did some of us here

Tahorn
When my mother married my step father, she told me we were lucky because most men don't want another mans child to raise. All I can say is I was not lucky at all.

I did re-marry, however as twisted as this may sound I never really trusted him or any man around my child.

matou
Another question from the jury:

‏ @MarkCarc1010 (https://twitter.com/#%21/MarkCarc1010) Jury at #Rafferty (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23Rafferty) has another ideation. Stay tuned.

CarrieBean
I hope the question is "Where would you like this noose hung"?

Salem
05-11-2012, 02:54 PM
I am so glad they are asking questions!

Salem

crazyladi
I think she meant his defence flirting with him

I did confused. After I walked away I realize what I wrote and I knew that you might take it wrong with the wording, I swear to God I wasnt meaning you. I meant convicts. Really sorry.

Sailor Bug
Jury about to go back into the courtroom for another question.

When this happens, does #rafferty , lawyers et al have to come back, or is it just judge & jury?

The jury in the Michael #Rafferty trial has another question. Everyone is gathering back in the courtroom

Jury reportedly has another question for the court.

Jury has another question. Court resumes.

KMouse
05-11-2012, 02:55 PM

He is a predator and those types are masters of manipulation.

Kittymama
05-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Stephanie Smyth ‏ @stephaniesmyth

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! *tears out hair*

PS--sorry about the judge comment. I strongly disagree with him, on a number of issues regarding this case. I will try to express that more constructively in the future, if at all.

LadyL
05-11-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm not feeling well so I think I'm going to try to nap. Maybe they'll come back with a verdict after this latest question is answered. Fingers crossed.

Justice for Tori!

JayFriend
05-11-2012, 02:58 PM
A few weeks back it was suggested here that his voice sounded "gay" in the police interview at his home. The moderators stifled that conversation. But what really gave me the creeps was when I saw a picture of him at a wedding where he was holding a little blonde girl in his arms. I didn't want to post a link out of respect for her family because I'm sure they would be even more creeped out. Now that his kiddie interests have come out, it's just makes me shudder.

captaincanada
05-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Hate to sound pessimistic but I don't have a good feeling about this. The fact that it's taking this long and they keep asking more questions. I hope I'm wrong.

Sailor Bug
05-11-2012, 02:59 PM
BREAKING #Rafferty jury has another question. Going in court now.

Jury in #Rafferty trial reportedly asking another question. More to come.

The jury in the Michael #Rafferty trial has another question. Everyone is gathering back in the courtroom

Tink
05-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Oh, gosh, questions worry me. The verdict seems so obvious to me, I just hope they aren't getting bogged down on side issues.

Confusedashell, thank you so much for speaking up on Tori's behalf. I can't imagine how scary and stressful it must have been for you. So glad you weren't hurt by this destructive person.

Tink

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 03:00 PM
A few weeks back it was suggested here that his voice sounded "gay" in the police interview at his home. The moderators stifled that conversation. But what really gave me the creeps was when I saw a picture of him at a wedding where he was holding a little blonde girl in his arms. I didn't want to post a link out of respect for her family because I'm sure they would be even more creeped out. Now that his kiddie interests have come out, it's just makes me shudder.

Yes the look on that childs face I couldnt get out of my mind. She looked scared and not wanting him to hold her.

Bravo
05-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Very diligent Jurors. If their not sure they are asking for clarification. Despite going out of my mind here waiting.

Oldsoul2
05-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Sounds to me like theres someone in that jury pool that doesn't agree, maybe they are trying to refresh his/her memory, there was alot of testimony and evidence

KMouse
05-11-2012, 03:03 PM

What creeps me out is thinking of him babysitting any of those kids, bathing them, changing diapers, helping with potty training, generally being around them if they are in any form of undress.

I betcha he was "real great with kids" and very helpful.

Sailor Bug
Yes, everyone comes back. Judge, jury

Jury asks if two people are present and one removes te clothes of a victim are they both charged with sexual assault?

Jury wants to know if 'they' can 'both' be charged with sexual assault.

Justice Heeney says whoever removed clothing can be found guilty of sexual assault

captaincanada
Oh, gosh, questions worry me. The verdict seems so obvious to me, I just hope they aren't getting bogged down on side issues.

That's what I fear. I hope they see the forest through the trees but I fear they've been led too deeply into technical details.

Oldsoul2
05-11-2012, 03:04 PM

Confusedashell, thank you so much for speaking up on Tori's behalf. I can't imagine how scary and stressful it must have been for you. So glad you weren't hurt by this destructive person.

Tink

Doesn't faze me, they didn't ask anything in the CA trial and look what happened there. This tells me also that they are using their brains

~n/t~
05-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Cristina Tenaglia ‏ @cristina_CHCHTV
Jury wants to know if 'they' can 'both' be charged with sexual assault. #Rafferty

sillybilly
05-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Jurors are asking for clarification on "if two people are present and one removes the child's underwear, are they both guilty of sexual assault"

ETA: IMO, answer should be "Yes" as the other did not take action to prevent the sexual assault. JMO

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 03:06 PM
OMG thats what they are stuck on? What?

LadyL
05-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Yes, everyone comes back. Judge, jury

Jury asks if two people are present and one removes te clothes of a victim are they both charged with sexual assault?

Jury wants to know if 'they' can 'both' be charged with sexual assault.

Justice Heeney says whoever removed clothing can be found guilty of sexual assault

huh??? her trial is done & over with

why are they asking if she can be charged?

he's already been charged too - we are at the trial stage (hopefully the conviction stage!)

what the carp is going on?!

crazyladi
05-11-2012, 03:07 PM
I cant believe that is what they are stuck on. Do they think TLM took them off? OMG so help me God please tell me no... I am going to cry right now

Bravo
05-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Awesome that the asked that question because i like the answer. I like where i think there heads are. It seems they believe a rape took place right?

~n/t~
James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7
Judge argues that you can't remove clothing without it being assault. involves force and attacks sexual integrity of the person.

Sailor Bug
#BREAKING: Q from jury relates to sexual assault charge and whether both can be charged if 1 person takes off victim's clothes.

Judge argues that you can't remove clothing without it being assault. involves force and attacks sexual integrity of the person

Jury in #Rafferty trial asks: if two people are present and one person removes a child's clothes, can both be charged with sexual assault?

Jury asks if 2 ppl are present and 1 takes the child's clothes off are both guilty of sexual assault. Judge and lawyers discuss...

elepher50
Why are they asking this question as TLM is not on trial right now. I am confused as all get out right now.

sillybilly
OMG thats what they are stuck on? What?

That question tells me they believe that both were present at the time of the assault though.

captaincanada
@AM980_Court

Heeney proposes to read two lines from his charge. He says removing clothing from a child is sexual assault.

loveisthemovement
Jurors are asking for clarification on "if two people are present and one removes the child's underwear, are they both guilty of sexual assault"

Didn't see that one coming....

~n/t~
Awesome that the asked that question because i like the answer. I like where i think there heads are. It seems they believe a rape took place right?

Yes!! I think so too!!

Thinkzerz

ETA: IMO, answer should be "Yes" as the other did not take action to prevent the sexual assault. JMO

Why this question? Does someone on the jury think TS was Killed when she was going to the washroom? As Derstine suggested? That TLM removed her pants?